时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | MENTALIST /’men-t3-list/ noun | 超感者 /’men-t3-list/ 名词 |
[00:03] | Someone who uses mental Acuity,hypnosis and/or suggestion. | 特指利用精神敏度采取 催眠和暗示的专家 |
[00:09] | A master manipulator of Thoughts and behavior. | 是操控他人思想与行为的大师 |
[00:14] | D******* | 加州 萨克拉门托市中心 |
[00:15] | Self isn’t something you find. It’s something you create. | 寻己不得 立己得之 |
[00:20] | The more action you take, the more progress you make. | 躬身践行 升华即成 |
[00:26] | Self isn’t something you find. It’s something you create. | 寻己不得 立己得之 |
[00:33] | The more action you take, the more progress you make. | 躬身践行 升华即成 |
[00:39] | Self isn’t something you find. It’s something you create. | 寻己不得 立己得之 |
[00:46] | The more action you take, the more progress you make. | 躬身践行 升华即成 |
[00:51] | Self isn’t something you find. It’s something you create. | 寻己不得 立己得之 |
[00:59] | Okay, the lady in red– guess. | 穿红衣服的女人 猜吧 |
[01:03] | She’s, um… Allergic to perfume. | 她 呃…对香水过敏 |
[01:07] | It’s… It’s a good guess. She just sneezed. | 有…有迹可循 她刚打喷嚏了 |
[01:09] | She’s having an affair. Next? | 她有外遇 下一个? |
[01:12] | Hold on. Having an affair? You made that up. | 等等 搞外遇? 你胡编乱造的吧 |
[01:15] | Not at all. If you look closely, she has a very peculiar… | 当然不是 你仔细观察 她有种特别的… |
[01:23] | My attitude towards life determines life’s attitude towards me. | 生活只会按你贡献的原样奉还 |
[01:28] | You got a job to do, you do it right. | 踏实做事 本分做人 |
[01:31] | Stop. Put your hands in the air now. | 不许动 举起双手 |
[01:36] | Make a federal case out of it, why don’t you? | 不用这么小题大做吧? |
[01:37] | Drop it. Drop the blanket. | 丢掉 丢掉那毯子 |
[01:39] | Your hands, sir. Both hands. | 你的手 先生 双手 |
[01:42] | That’s gratitude for you. | 你们就这么感谢我么 |
[01:44] | Put your hands above your head! | 双手举过头顶! |
[01:46] | I bring you a gift, and this is how I’m treated? | 我带了礼物过来 这就是你们的待客之道? |
[01:49] | What gift? | 什么礼物? |
[01:50] | I dragged, uh, three blocks. | 我拖着过了3个街区 |
[01:54] | Jane… | |
[01:57] | Pupils are dilated. | 瞳孔扩大 |
[01:59] | Are you on drugs, mister, uh… | 你嗑药了 怎么称呼 |
[02:01] | Resnick. Carl resnick. | |
[02:02] | I don’t do drugs. Crack is whack. | 我没嗑药 毒品碰不得 |
[02:05] | Steady pulse. | 脉搏稳定 |
[02:06] | Steady as a rock for someone that dragged a body three blocks. | 把尸体拖了三个街区还这么稳定 |
[02:10] | Let me handle this, jane. I’ll do it. | 我来处理 Jane 我来 |
[02:13] | So this is a gift, huh? Is that why you brought her here to us? | 那这是礼物 哈? 所以你把她拖来这里? |
[02:16] | Her? Them. | 她? 是它们 |
[02:19] | There’s more than one? | 不止一个? |
[02:21] | It’s a whole bagful, fella. What do you need, glasses? | 满满一口袋 伙计 你眼睛有问题吗? |
[02:25] | A bagful of what? | 满满一口袋啥? |
[02:27] | – Potatoes. | – Potatoes. – 土豆 – 土豆 |
[02:29] | I’m supposed to deliver them to the police. | 我想把它们送给警察 |
[02:30] | – You are the police, right? – Near enough. | – 你们是警察 对吧? – 差不多 |
[02:34] | He’s a perfect subject. | 他是绝佳的实验对象 |
[02:35] | – Subject? – For implanting a suggestion. He’s hypnotized. | – 实验对象? – 植入心理暗示 他被催眠了 |
[02:39] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- proudly presents | |
[02:44] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- | sync:揣艮艮 |
[02:58] | He’s lying. Is he? | – 他在撒谎 – 是吗? |
[02:59] | Oh, given that the girl he dragged in here dead is not actually a bag of spuds like he says, then yeah. | 鉴于他拖来的女尸 绝非他声称的土豆 他在撒谎 |
[03:04] | Well, it’s not lying if he believes it. | 要是他坚信的话 就不算撒谎 |
[03:07] | Okay. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[03:16] | So, carl, why would you bring a bag of potatoes to the police? | Carl 你为什么要送土豆给警察? |
[03:19] | Uh, i-i don’t–i-i ca– | 我 不–我 我 不 |
[03:22] | potatoes to cops?Potatoes. | 送土豆给警察? 土豆 |
[03:25] | Not doughnuts, but potatoes. | 不是甜甜圈 而是土豆 |
[03:28] | Did someone tell you to do it? | 有谁叫你这么做吗? |
[03:30] | – Yes! Yes. – Who? | – 是的! 是 – 谁? |
[03:34] | – I can’t remember. – Try. | – 我不记得了 – 仔细想想 |
[03:36] | I’m trying. | 我正在努力 |
[03:39] | What if I told you it wasn’t potatoes? | 要是我告诉你袋里不是土豆 咋办? |
[03:41] | That in fact, it was a dead girl you were dragging around? | 其实 你一路拖来的是一具女尸 |
[03:44] | You have a twisted sense of humor. | 你说的笑话好冷 |
[03:49] | Here’s proof, carl. What do you see there? | 这是证据 Carl 你看到了什么? |
[03:54] | Potatoes. | 土豆啊 |
[03:58] | – He is crazy. – Nope. Just hypnotized. | – 他精神错乱了 – 不是 只是被催眠了 |
[04:01] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[04:02] | Hypnosis is just a way to connect to the imagination rather than the conscious mind. | 催眠联结的是想像 而非理智 |
[04:07] | The mind will accept whatever the imagination creates, however bizarre. | 大脑会接受想象力造成的幻象 不管那幻象有多荒谬 |
[04:11] | Hypnotism is what you use against my explicit orders to get witnesses to tell the truth. | 我明令禁止而你充耳不闻的才是催眠 用来让目击者说出真相 |
[04:16] | It’s a little different than convincing somebody that a dead girl is a sack of vegetables. | 跟让别人相信女尸 就是一筐蔬菜完全不同 |
[04:20] | Different in scale. | 程度不同而已 |
[04:22] | Well, he doesn’t look like he’s in a trance or anything. | 他一点也没有神智恍惚啊 |
[04:24] | Neither did minelli when I hypnotized him to stop smoking. | 我催眠Minelli戒烟 也没有让他神智恍惚啊 |
[04:27] | The subject acts normally except inside the suggestion. | 除了心理暗示部分 催眠对象的行为与平时无异 |
[04:30] | Carl’s suggestion is to have this very powerful hallucination and to forget who did this. | Carl的心理暗示产生的幻觉过于强大 他都记不起来是谁干的 |
[04:35] | Whoever hypnotized him, I gotta say… Good. | 不管是谁对他催眠 我都得承认…很厉害 |
[04:39] | Good enough to hypnotize carl into killing a girl? | 厉害到催眠Carl去杀人? |
[04:42] | Well, that depends on whether deep down, carl really wanted to kill a girl. | 那取决于Carl内心深处 是否想置那女孩于死地 |
[04:48] | But he’s hypnotized. | 但他被催眠了 |
[04:49] | Uh, no suggestion in the world can make you do something against your moral character, | 没有啥心理暗示 能迫使你违背你的道德底线 |
[04:53] | Against your true will. | 违背你的真实意愿 |
[04:56] | A hypnotized saint is still a saint. | 被催眠的圣徒还是圣徒 |
[04:58] | Not that he’s a saint. | 也不是说他就是圣徒 |
[05:00] | Uh, so if carl’s a killer, he cane hypnotized to kill. Otherwise… | 要是Carl本性凶残 有人就可以利用这一点催眠他杀人 否则… |
[05:03] | Otherwise the hypnotist killed the girl and framed carl for it. | 否则就是施催眠术的人杀了那姑娘 然后栽赃陷害他 |
[05:14] | Rigsby. | |
[05:15] | So is carl a killer? What did we find out about him? | 那Carl是凶手吗? 查到他的啥资料? |
[05:17] | He sells cars, boats, stuff like that. | 他是销售员 卖些车啊船啊之类的 |
[05:20] | And you know this how? | 你咋知道的? |
[05:21] | Well, he’s very well-mannered, a little over-groomed, | 他很懂礼貌 过于注重仪表 |
[05:25] | too badly dressed to be gay, so salesman. | 衣着品味太差 不可能是同性恋 所以是销售员 |
[05:28] | He works a dealership over on fulton. | 他是Fulton的代理商 |
[05:31] | Does he have a record? | 他有前科吗? |
[05:32] | Not even a parking ticket. | 连张违停罚单也没有 |
[05:34] | He’s a good boy, obeys authority– a perfect subject for a trance. | 他做人规矩 听话 –是催眠的完美对象 |
[05:39] | He’s all soft and squishy and malleable. | 他温顺老实 逆来顺受 |
[05:42] | Well, can you fix him with a trance or whatever? Make him remember what happened? | 你能解除他的催眠状态吗? 让他回忆起到底是怎么回事? |
[05:45] | Well, I could try, but without knowing the trigger, | 我可以试试 但我们不清楚诱发口令 |
[05:48] | It’ll be like you and I playing marco polo in the atlantic. | 完全是大海捞针 |
[05:51] | It’ll take forever, and you get all pruny. | 得花很长时间 你肯定又会不耐烦 |
[05:53] | Easier just to find the hypnotist and ask him. | 更简单的办法就是 找到施催眠术的人 直接问他 |
[05:57] | Got an i.d.on the victim. | 查到被害人身份了 |
[05:58] | Her fingerprints were on file with the school board. | 她的指纹在教育委员会存过档 |
[06:00] | She’s mary beth hendrix, 27. | 她叫Mary Beth Hendrix 27岁 |
[06:03] | Her sister’s on the way from the airport now. | 她妹妹正从机场赶过来 |
[06:12] | Yes. Mm, that’s mary beth. | 是 是Mary Beth |
[06:15] | She, uh… Someone shot her? | 她 有人枪杀了她? |
[06:20] | Gunshot wound to the head. I’m sorry. | 头上致命枪伤 节哀顺变 |
[06:23] | The coroner says she died instantly. | 法医说她当场死亡 |
[06:27] | I can’t believe it. | 简直难以置信 |
[06:30] | She was fine when I left. | 我走时她还好好的 |
[06:32] | You live together? | 你们住一起? |
[06:34] | Um, yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:37] | Two country girls in the big city. | 两个来大城市闯荡的乡下姑娘 |
[06:41] | I didnt want to come here, but mary beth said she’d take care of me. | 我不想来的 但Mary Beth说她会照顾我的 |
[06:46] | That’s funny, huh? | 真讽刺哈? |
[06:52] | Lindsay? Your trip to san francisco? | Lindsay? 你去旧金山了? |
[06:56] | Um, just overnight, for work. | 就一晚上 因为工作 |
[06:59] | I had just landed when you called. | 你们通知我时 我刚下飞机 |
[07:01] | Mary beth’s an elementary school teacher, right? | Mary Beth是小学教师 对吧? |
[07:03] | Um, she was, yeah. | 嗯 曾经是 |
[07:05] | But last year I got her a job where I work, at the model life centre downtown. | 但去年我在公司里帮她谋了个职位 在市中心的完美生活中心 |
[07:11] | Mary beth was the boss’ assistant. | Mary Beth是老板助理 |
[07:13] | And I’m an event planner. | 我是活动策划人 |
[07:15] | I help the doctor plan n.l.p.seminars around the country. | 我帮博士策划NLP全国专题研讨班 |
[07:18] | What’s n.l.p.? | NLP是什么? |
[07:19] | Neuro-linguistic programming. | 神经语言课程 |
[07:22] | Uh, well, “sneaky ways to influence people” doesn’t sound quite as catchy. | “鬼鬼祟祟影响他人看法” 貌似不咋地吸引眼球 |
[07:26] | – Well, dr. Daniel changes lives. – Royston daniel? | – Daniel博士能改变人的一生 |
[07:29] | Yes. He’s the best. | 对 他是顶尖权威 |
[07:33] | Who’s royston daniel? | 谁是Royston Daniel? |
[07:35] | Dr. Royston daniel is one of the country’s preeminent hypnotherapists. | Royston Daniel是著名的催眠大师 |
[07:44] | Mary beth is dead? | Mary Beth死了? |
[07:47] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[07:49] | You knew mary beth then? | 你认识Mary Beth? |
[07:50] | Sure. I-i met her at the model life centre. | 当然 我们在完美生活中心认识的 |
[07:55] | I’m taking dr. Daniel’s n.l.p.course, to help me be a better salesman. | 我上Daniel博士的NLP课程 来提升自己的销售水平 |
[08:00] | Did you spend a lot of time with mary beth? | 你和Mary Beth常在一起吗? |
[08:03] | At the monday class… | 周一课上… |
[08:06] | Uh, I didn’t understand the exercise. | 我不太明白那些练习 |
[08:08] | Mary beth spent her whole lunch explaining it to me. | Mary Beth花了整个中午为我讲解 |
[08:12] | She’s a great teacher. Patient, you know? | 她是个好老师 循循善诱 |
[08:16] | Even with a dope like me. | 即使对我这种笨蛋也有耐心 |
[08:18] | So now do you remember who hypnotized you? | 现在你记起谁催眠你吗? |
[08:22] | I got nothing. I’m sorry. | 我一无所知 抱歉 |
[08:26] | Mary beth– what happened to her? | Mary Beth–出了什么事? |
[08:30] | We should go take a look at daniel and this model life centre. | 我们得去会会Daniel和完美生活中心 |
[08:33] | – Let’s bring carl. – What for? | – 带上Carl吧 – 为啥? |
[08:35] | Uh, it’s where the hypnotists are. | 催眠大师在那儿 |
[08:39] | Carl is still our prime suspect in this. | Carl还是重大嫌疑人 |
[08:42] | We can’t use him as bait. | 我们不能用他作饵 |
[08:43] | Well, as long as we don’t lose him or break him, then what’s the problem? | 只要我们别让他逃了 完好无损地带回来 有何不可呢? |
[08:56] | Get what you want from whoever you want–scam. | 寻求他人 取你所需 –骗钱的把戏 |
[09:00] | Not to mention bad grammar. | 更不必说语法错误了 |
[09:02] | Neuro-linguistic programming is not a scam. | 神经语言课程不是骗钱的把戏 |
[09:04] | It’s the science of willpower and persuasion and communicating more deeply. | 它是关于意志力 说服力和沟通技巧的科学 |
[09:08] | – A way to better your life. – Yeah, scam. | – 一种改善生活的方法 – 嗯 骗钱的把戏 |
[09:11] | A scam that can better your life. | 能改善你生活的骗钱小把戏 |
[09:13] | Ooh, deep. You two stay here. | 精辟 你俩待这儿 |
[09:21] | Good afternoon.My name is dr. Royston daniel, | 下午好 我是Royston Daniel博士 |
[09:24] | and I’m gonna teach you the secrets of neuro-linguistic programming. | 我要传授你们神经语言课程的秘密 |
[09:28] | Many of you may not fully believe in the power of trance, but I promise, you will. | 你们中许多人可能对催眠半信半疑 但我保证会让你们心服口服 |
[09:36] | Excuse me, young man. This is not the moment.I’m s– | 不好意思 年轻人 现在还不是时候 我– |
[09:38] | wake. | 醒醒 |
[09:42] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[09:45] | Dr. Daniel, what happened? | Daniel博士 发生了什么事? |
[09:48] | Ladies and gentlemen, a round of applause for mike here for being such a good sport. | 女士们先生们 为Mike的积极配合鼓掌吧 |
[10:00] | As you may know, I am dr. Royston daniel. | 正如你们知道的 我才是Royston Daniel |
[10:06] | You’re all here because you want something. | 你们怀揣渴望出现于此 |
[10:09] | You want power or you want money, you want love, you want– | 渴望权利 渴望金钱 渴望爱情 渴望– |
[10:14] | I-i want a quick word with you privately. | 我想和你私底下说句话 |
[10:17] | I’m in the middle of something right now. | 我正忙着呢 |
[10:18] | Oh, it’s very important. It’s about your boat. | 这很重要 关于你的船 |
[10:20] | My boat? I don’t have a boat. | 我的船? 我没有船 |
[10:23] | No, it’s on fire. | 你的船烧起来了 |
[10:27] | Rick, get security, would you?Look, sir, I don’t know what– | Rick 叫保安好吗? 听着 先生 我不知道– |
[10:29] | – sir? – Your assistant mary beth has been murdered. | – 先生? – 你的助手Mary Beth被杀害了 |
[10:36] | California bureau of investigation. We’d like to speak with you. | 我们是加州调查局 想和你谈谈 |
[10:40] | You’re gonna have to excuse me, folks. | 我得失陪一下 |
[10:42] | Um, my associate, mr. Rick tiegler, will conduct the seminar from here on in. | 我的合伙人Rick Tiegler现在暂时接替我 |
[10:46] | I hope to see you again soon. | 希望能很快再见你们 |
[10:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:00] | As dr. Daniel has shown, trance is incredibly powerful. | 正如Daniel博士展示的那样 催眠术效果惊人 |
[11:05] | We’re gonna teach you how to unleash that power for yourselves. | 我们会教授你们 如何为自己释放这股力量 |
[11:09] | Let’s start by relaxing with a few simple breathing exercises. | 我们先从简单的呼吸练习开始 |
[11:13] | Then we’re gonna show you how to supercharge your life. How does that sound? | 然后我们会教授你们如何改善生活 听上去怎么样? |
[11:16] | How does that sound? | 听上去怎么样? |
[11:30] | Hi, dr. Daniel. | 嗨 Daniel博士 |
[11:32] | Carl, is this the man who hypnotized you? | Carl 催眠术是他施的吗? |
[11:34] | Let’s have a look at those eyes. | 仔细看着他的眼睛 |
[11:36] | Jane. | |
[11:37] | Do you know this man? | 你认识他吗? |
[11:39] | Well, his face is familiar. Is he one of my students? | 很面熟 是我的学生吗? |
[11:46] | – No. – Rigsby, speak to dr. Daniel. Take jane with you. | – 不是 – Rigsby 和Daniel谈谈 带上Jane |
[11:49] | Carl and I are gonna go back to the seminar. | 我和Carl先回研讨班 |
[11:51] | That way, I know he won’t get lost or broken. | 那样的话 他必定不会有事 |
[11:55] | Can we use your office? | 能用下你办公室吗? |
[11:56] | Yes, this way. | 可以 这边请 |
[12:01] | I’ll catch up. | 我待会再去 |
[12:19] | This is terrible. Poor girl. | 太可怕了 可怜的姑娘 |
[12:23] | I had a bad feeling when she didn’t come in this morning. | 她今早没来我就有种不祥的预感 |
[12:25] | It’s nolike her to disappear. | 她不会像这样失踪的 |
[12:27] | Did she have any, uh, pr– problems lately? Bad breakup? | 她最近有什么问题吗? 比如痛苦的分手? |
[12:32] | Anybody who might wanna hurt her? | 有没有谁会想伤害她? |
[12:34] | Um, i-i wouldn’t know. Mary beth’s personal life was her own. | 呃 我 我不知道 那是Mary Beth的私生活 |
[12:38] | She was brought in to us by cl resnick out there. | 她是被Carl Resnick 拖进我们局里的 |
[12:40] | He was hypnotized to think she was a big bag of potatoes. | 他被人催眠了 认为她是一大袋土豆 |
[12:43] | Strong stuff. | 好强悍 |
[12:45] | That’s an old shot. | 这张是很早以前拍的吧 |
[12:48] | Who could have done that? | 谁会这么做呢? |
[12:50] | Oh, very few people have the talent to create a trance that powerful. Very few. | 哦 很少有人有能力做出 这样厉害的催眠效果 很少 |
[12:54] | Other than you, of course. | 当然你可以 |
[12:58] | Where were you last night between midnight and 6:00? | 你昨晚午夜到凌晨6点在哪? |
[13:04] | Wait now. You think I killed mary beth? | 等等 你认为是我杀了Mary Beth? |
[13:06] | Did you? | 你有吗? |
[13:08] | Well, maybe I need a lawyer here. | 好吧 也许我需要一个律师在场 |
[13:10] | Maybe. I wouldn’t have a clue. | 也许吧 我也不清楚 |
[13:11] | Rigsby, is he gonna need a lawyer? | Rigsby 他需要律师吗? |
[13:13] | Uh, dr. Daniel, tell us about your students., | 呃 Daniel博士 谈谈你的学生吧 |
[13:15] | What kind of people want to get whatever they want from whoever they want? | 什么样的人想要 “寻求他人 取你所需”呢? |
[13:18] | Who–who wouldn’t want to make their life better? | 谁不想自己的生活更美好? |
[13:22] | Using trance as a tool, n.l.p.can help everyone from insomniacs, Soccer moms, | 把催眠作为一种工具 神经语言课程 能帮助失眠症患者 全职妈妈 |
[13:27] | to high-powered executives, smokers, the weight-challenged. | 高层主管 烟鬼 和受肥胖症困扰等人群 |
[13:31] | Anyone who wants to improve his life. | 所有希望改善生活的人 |
[13:33] | And control the lives of others? | 想控制其他人生活的人? |
[13:35] | Some of my students want to sell to their customers better | 我的有些学生想更好的迎合客户 |
[13:38] | or make people like and respect them. | 或希望大家喜欢尊敬他们 |
[13:41] | There’s nothing wrong with that. Right? | 这没什么不对的吧 是吗? |
[13:49] | Excuse me.Uh, royston, I just have the files for the, uh, | 打扰了 Royston 这是… |
[13:54] | advance work for the seminar in san francisco. | 旧金山讲座的前期工作文件 |
[13:56] | – Lindsay, you came in. – Yeah. | – Lindsay 你来上班了? – 恩 |
[13:58] | I just had to keep busy, you know? | 我得让自己忙起来 |
[14:00] | Well, thanks. But you don’t belong here. Not today. | 好吧 谢谢 可你不该在这儿 今天不行 |
[14:03] | Whatever this is can wait. It’s not important. | 不管什么都可以等 这都不重要 |
[14:06] | What? | 什么? |
[14:08] | I’m, uh, otherwise occupied, as you can see. | 再说 呃 你也看得出 我也有其他事忙 |
[14:11] | Go home. Grieve. Don’t worry about us. We’ll survive. | 回家去吧 节哀顺变 别担心我们 我们会没事的 |
[14:15] | Take care of you. | 照顾好你自己 |
[14:17] | right. Sorry. This was, uh… It was a bad idea. | 恩 对不起 呃… 这样是不好 |
[14:22] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:32] | Take care of you– that’s the smoothest blowoff I’ve heard all day. | 照顾好你自己– 这是我今天 听到最温和的赶人方法 |
[14:39] | I have a question for you guys– | 问你们个问题– |
[14:41] | – are you feeling it? – Yes! | – 你们有感觉吗? – 有! |
[14:43] | – Are you feeling it? – Yeah! | – 你们有感觉吗? – 有! |
[14:45] | – Are you guys feeling it? – Yeah! | – 大家有感觉吗? – 有! |
[14:48] | All right. Now I’m gonna talk to you guys individually, okay? | 好的 现在我一对一的说 好吗? |
[14:51] | And I may ask one or two of you to come up on stage and help me. Would you do that? | 我能请你们当中一两个 上台来忙我吗 你们愿意吗? |
[14:54] | – Would you come on stage and help me? – Yeah! | – 你们愿意上台来帮我吗? – 愿意! |
[14:57] | – What are you doing here? – What do you want me to do here? | – 你来这干嘛? – 你想我做什么? |
[15:01] | Uh, I’m sorry. I actually thought you were someone else. | 呃 抱歉 我以为你是别人呢 |
[15:03] | – Sir? – I’ll be right back. | – 先生? – 我马上回来 |
[15:12] | Mr. Tiegler! Stop! Mr. Tiegler! | Tiegler先生! 站住! Tiegler先生! |
[15:25] | – Didn’t like the class? – Cuffs. | – 上课不好玩吗? – 给我手铐 |
[15:29] | Looks like I caught the mystery hypnotist. | 看来我抓到神秘催眠者了 |
[15:32] | Got what you want from who you want. | 寻求他人 取你所需 |
[15:34] | N.l.p.stuff seems to work. | 神经语言课程好像有作用哦 |
[15:38] | Buddy, come on. | 伙计 走 |
[15:39] | Come on, man. Let’s go. | 起来 走 |
[15:48] | I’m not talking about carl. I don’t know anything about him. | 我不想谈Carl 我对他一无所知 |
[15:49] | Okay. Let’s talk about your job. | 那好 就来谈谈你的工作吧 |
[15:52] | Agent rigsby asked around at the center. | Rigsby在中心打听过 |
[15:54] | Everyone says you’re dr. Daniel’s number one guy. | 大家都说你是Daniel博士的二把手 |
[15:57] | I’m proud to assist dr. Daniel. | 我很自豪协助Daniel博士 |
[15:59] | I’m good at what I do. | 我对这个很在行 |
[16:01] | That’s what the model life is all about. | 完美生活就是这么回事 |
[16:03] | If anyone could put the hex on carl resnick, it’you. | 如果有人对Carl Resnick催眠 那就是你 |
[16:06] | Ii wouldn’t say that. No. | 我不这么认为 不是 |
[16:09] | Did you ever try your stuff on mary beth hendrix? | 你有对Mary Beth Hendrix 试过你那玩意吗? |
[16:12] | – I’m not talking about her either. – Are you a drinker, rick? Would you like one now? | – 我也不想谈她 – 你酗酒吗 Rick? 想喝一杯不? |
[16:17] | – Are you offering? – No. | – 你有吗? – 没有 |
[16:21] | I’m not a drunk. I’m just under a lot of stress. | 我不是个酒鬼 我只是压力太大 |
[16:23] | I understand. Were you drunk when you killed mary beth? | 我理解 你杀Mary Beth时酗酒没? |
[16:26] | I didn’t. | 我没杀她 |
[16:28] | That’s right. You didn’t. | 好 你没有 |
[16:29] | But if something happened when you were drunk, that means you had diminished capacity. | 可如果在你酒醉时做了什么 只会导致你行为能力下降 |
[16:32] | It means you’re not responsible like you normally would be. | 也就是说你不需要像通常情况下 为你的行为负责 |
[16:35] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是啊 |
[16:38] | Yeah, I know that. | 是啊 我知道 |
[16:40] | Well, is that how it was? | 所以当时就是这么回事? |
[16:43] | – Maybe, uh, I don’t really know. – Tell me what happened. | – 也许吧 我也不知道 – 说说是怎么回事 |
[16:47] | Yesterday i-i kind of asked mary beth out. | 昨天 我问Mary Beth肯不肯跟我约会 |
[16:52] | She said no. | 她拒绝了 |
[16:54] | Actually, she said no way… In hell. | 其实 她的原话是下辈子都别想 |
[16:58] | So last night you were mad, maybe went to a bar to forget. | 所以昨晚你很生气 也许就去酒吧想忘掉这些 |
[17:02] | Yeah, i-i kind of hoisted a few. Dozen. | 恩 我 我喝了几杯 十几杯 |
[17:05] | But I mean, come on. Every–everybody needs to let off a little steam, right? | 拜托 人人都需要宣泄一下 对吧? |
[17:11] | I-i lasted till about 1:00, and then i… | 我-我喝到凌晨一点 然后我… |
[17:15] | I kind of blacked out. | 我昏过去了 |
[17:19] | And then when I woke up, it was 5:00 a.m.and I was in mary beth’s living room. | 我醒的时候 已经凌晨5点了 当时我在Mary Beth的客厅里 |
[17:26] | I was standing over her body… | 我站在她尸体旁… |
[17:29] | And I was holding a gun. | 手里拿着枪 |
[17:31] | I could smell the powder, but… | 我都能闻到火药味 可是… |
[17:34] | I was just standing there, as calm as could be. | 我就站在那 很镇静 |
[17:40] | So you killed her? | 那就是你杀了她喽? |
[17:46] | Yeah, i-i guess I did. | 是 我想是我杀的吧 |
[17:47] | But like you said, I’m–I’m not responsible. | 不过你说了 我 我不用负责的 |
[17:49] | And after you killed her, that’s when you decided to use your skls to frame carl resnick? | 你杀了她后 就决定利用 你的技能陷害Carl Resnick? |
[17:55] | We’d been partners in a trance exercise, and i’d–i’d put him under a couple of times. | 我们以前是催眠练习的搭档 我–我也催眠他过好几次 |
[18:00] | After that, it just gets easier, especially with someone like carl. | 之后 就越来越简单了 尤其是像Carl这样的人 |
[18:04] | He’s such a cream puff. | 他真是个软蛋 |
[18:06] | What did you think would happen when carl dragged a murdered girl’s body to the cops? | 你觉得Carl拖着个女人的尸体 来警局有什么后果? |
[18:11] | Did you think carl was getting out of there alive? | 你觉得Carl能活着出来吗? |
[18:15] | – Well… – Rick, | – 这个… |
[18:17] | we’re charging you with the murder of mary beth hendrix. Stay put. | 我们将以谋杀Mary Beth Hendrix的 罪名起诉你 给我乖乖呆着 |
[18:20] | – Really? – Really. | – 真的? – 真的 |
[18:29] | Be with you in just a sec. | 马上来 |
[18:33] | Oh, hey, boss. | 哦 嘿 头儿 |
[18:34] | Has cho searched tiegler’s place yet? | 周开始搜查Tiegler家了? |
[18:36] | He’s getting a warrant now. | 他刚拿到搜查令 |
[18:38] | I just finished up with the student interviews. | 我刚做完学生们的笔录 |
[18:40] | How’s it going here? | 进行的怎么样? |
[18:41] | Yeah, a couple more teachers to go, t, uh, so far nobody knows anything about mary bh or tiegler. | 还有几个老师 目前没人知道Mary Beth和Tiegler间的事 |
[18:45] | I can’t believe rick killed mary beth. | 我真不敢相信Rick杀了Mary Beth |
[18:47] | Do you think dr. Daniel will set up a place to make donations in her name? | 你觉得Daniel博士 会以她名义办一次募捐吗? |
[18:51] | A charity for a school would be good. | 学校慈善活动就挺好的 |
[18:53] | – He’s still here? – Yeah. | – 他还在这儿? – 恩 |
[18:55] | I’ve been helping agent rigsby parse the sub modalities of the teachers’ language patterns. | 我在帮Rigsby探员解析 老师们的语言模式的次形式 |
[18:59] | Translating their double-talk– reframing, “pacing,” uh, “representational systems.” | 翻译他们的鬼话– 再构造 调度 具象体系 |
[19:05] | I don’t get half of what these guys say. | 他们的话我基本都听不懂 |
[19:09] | – What are you doing? – What? Uh, nothing. | – 你在干啥? – 啥? 呃 没什么 |
[19:13] | Are you mimicking me? | 你在模仿我吗? |
[19:15] | It’s called modeling. You, uh, model yourself on your subject. | 这叫效仿 呃 效仿你的实验对象 |
[19:18] | Subject? You’re not trying this n.l.p.crap on me. | 实验对象? 你不会把神经语言 课程那套鬼话用在我身上吧 |
[19:21] | No. Sort of. You said this would establish a rapport. | 不 算是吧 你说这样能 建立和谐关系的 |
[19:25] | Well, it needs work. I’m going back to the office. Come and see me when you’re done. | 你还得多练练 我回办公室了 做完过去找我 |
[19:33] | – I don’t believe this n.l.p.stuff works at all. – You will. | – 我不相信这套神经语言课程会有用 – 你会信的 |
[19:46] | No pineapple on this one. | 这块是没菠萝的 |
[19:49] | – Oh, no, thanks. – You have to. | – 哦 不用了 谢谢 – 必须要 |
[19:51] | It’s tradition. The case is closed. | 这是传统啊 案子结了 |
[19:56] | There’s no mm on this one. | 这次不许有迟疑了 |
[19:58] | An hour ago, we found the gun that killed mary beth in tiegler’s apartment | 一小时前 我们在Tiegler公寓里 找到杀害Mary Beth的枪 |
[20:01] | with tiegler’s prints on it. | 上面有Tiegler的指纹 |
[20:02] | Plus, you know, the confession. | 还有 他都招了 |
[20:06] | Didn’t rick tiegler’s blackout strike you as weird? | Rick Tiegler昏过去那段 你们不觉得奇怪吗? |
[20:08] | Well, he got drunk. He blacked out. He killed someone. Who hasn’t been there? | 这个 他醉了 昏过去了 然后杀了人 谁没干过呢? |
[20:11] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[20:13] | Tiegler came out of a drunken stupor standing upright over a body | Tiegler酒醒后正站在具尸体前 |
[20:16] | instead of facedown in a pool of vomit. | 而非躺在自己呕吐物里 |
[20:20] | It sounds more like a trance than a blackout. | 这像是催眠 而不是昏厥啊 |
[20:22] | Somebody hypnotized tiegler into killing mary beth and hypnotizing carl? | 有人催眠了Tiegler去杀Mary Beth 然后催眠Carl? |
[20:27] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[20:29] | I didn’t eat all this cheese and grease for nothing. This cased is closed. | 这些奶酪油脂我可不白吃的 这桩案子结了 |
[20:33] | You’re just seeing suggestion everywhere, jane. | Jane 你想象力太丰富了 |
[20:35] | You’re too suggestible. | 你太容易受暗示影响了 |
[20:38] | Oh, right, too much of a control freak for that? | 哦 对 是不是太有控制欲了? |
[20:40] | Pot meet kettle. Kettle, pot. | 半斤对八两啊 |
[20:47] | Agent lisbon, I’m, uh, here for my sister’s effects from our apartment. | Lisbon探员 我来取 我们公寓里我姐姐的遗物 |
[20:52] | – Agent rigsby’ll help you. – Thank you. | – Rigsby探员会帮你取的 – 谢谢 |
[20:55] | Miss hendrix, quick question. Do you believe rick tiegler killed your sister? | Hendrix小姐 简单问一句 你相信是Rick Tiegler杀了你姐姐吗? |
[20:59] | Jane. | |
[21:00] | Actually, uh, I kinda don’t. | 事实上 呃 我不太相信 |
[21:04] | – How did you know? – Why don’t you come to my office? | – 你怎么知道? – 你去我办公室吧? |
[21:07] | – I-I’m so sorry. – It’s okay. It’s fine. | – 对 对不起 – 没关系 没事 |
[21:11] | Control freak. | 控制狂 |
[21:15] | I’m so sorry to be bothering you guys. I… | 很抱歉打扰你们 我… |
[21:19] | What exactly is your concern, lindsay? | Lindsay 你到底是怎么想的? |
[21:20] | Yeah, it’s just– it’s been nagging at me, but, um, did, um, | 这– 这一直困扰我 可是 呃 |
[21:24] | did rick say how he got into our apartment? | Rick有没有说他怎么进我们公寓的? |
[21:27] | No. He said he was blacked out. Why? | 没有 他说他昏过去了 怎么? |
[21:30] | Mary beth– she really disliked him. | Mary Beth– 她特别讨厌他 |
[21:33] | I mean, really, really disliked him. | 我是说 真的特别特别讨厌他 |
[21:35] | I can’t imagine she would just open the door and t him into our place. | 我不敢相信她会 开门让他进我们房间 |
[21:38] | Well, he couldn’t have broken in. | 他肯定不是破门而入的 |
[21:40] | The b.f.s.report says the front door was undamaged. | 鉴证报告上说前门完好无损 |
[21:43] | I don’t get it. I mean, we had a dead bolt ana pehole. | 我不明白 我们家有插销和猫眼 |
[21:47] | Mary beth was all security-conscious ever since she and royston got mugged. | 自从她和Royston被抢劫后 Mary Beth就特别有安全意识 |
[21:50] | She and dr. Daniel? | 她和Daniel博士? |
[21:51] | Yeah, when he took her to maui for the weekend. | 是啊 他带她去毛伊岛过周末时 |
[21:54] | Some kids–they mugged them. It was–it was awful. | 一些孩子–把他们给抢了 挺 挺可怕的 |
[21:57] | She and dr. Daniel were dating? | 她和Daniel博士在约会? |
[21:58] | For six months now. I thought he told you. | 已经六个月了 我以为他和你们说了 |
[22:02] | And voil . | 看吧 |
[22:06] | – Would you excuse us for a minute? – Yeah. | – 你能稍等一会吗? – 恩 |
[22:14] | Daniel told us mary beth was just his assistant. | Daniel说Mary Beth只是他的助理 |
[22:17] | He didn’t know anything about her private life. | 他对她的私生活毫不知情 |
[22:19] | So daniel lied to us. Why? | 那Daniel撒谎了 为什么呢? |
[22:20] | Well, embarrassment, fear, privacy… | 这个 难堪 恐惧 隐私… |
[22:22] | Guilt maybe. | 也许是心虚呢 |
[22:23] | It’s probably nothing, but it is a loose end. | 可能没什么 不过解释不通 |
[22:24] | That tiegler’s defense attorney could hang us with. | Tiegler的律师可以借此整死我们 |
[22:27] | We better go pick up daniel. | 我们最好去把Daniel带过来 |
[22:29] | If we walk, you could burn some case-closed pizza calories. | 如果我们步行 可以消耗点 结案批萨的卡路里哦 |
[22:33] | Cute. | 好好笑 |
[22:34] | Go inside and find out everything about her sister’s relationship with daniel. | 你进去查清她妹妹和Daniel的关系 |
[22:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:39] | Hey, lindsay. I want you to tell me exactly when mary beth started dating dr. Daniel. | 嘿 Lindsay 我希望你告诉我Mary Beth 具体何时开始与Daniel博士交往的 |
[22:44] | No, um, royston would never hurt mary beth, | 不 呃 Royston绝对 不会伤害Mary Beth的 |
[22:47] | not in a million years, if that’s what you’re thinking. | 绝对不可能 如果你们这么想的话 |
[22:50] | I really am quite busy, you know. | 我真的特别忙 |
[22:52] | We’ll have you back here very soon, doctor. | 很快就会让你回来 博士 |
[22:54] | If you could just tell me what this is about… | 你就告诉我是怎么回事吧… |
[22:56] | Just a few questions. That’s all. | 问几个问题 仅此而已 |
[22:57] | Yes,a few questions about what? | 好吧 关于什么的问题呢? |
[22:59] | I’m not sure, sir. I won’t be the one asking. | 我也不清楚 先生 不是我问 |
[23:01] | Oh, come on, agent. Just a hint. | 哦 拜托嘛 探员 来点暗示? |
[23:06] | You know, you’re far too pretty to be so solemn. | 知道吗 像你这么漂亮 用不着这么严肃 |
[23:11] | Ah, the curse of the pretty girl. | 啊 漂亮女孩的诅咒 |
[23:14] | You’ve been told you’re gorgeous since you were 12 years old, | 从12岁起你就被人称作美女 |
[23:17] | And now you can’t bear to hear what most women long for. | 现在根本不想再听这种 任何女人都会喜欢的奉承 |
[23:19] | I have a job to do. That’s all. | 我有公务在身而已 |
[23:21] | Are you really that tough? I didn’t think so. | 你真的这么冷若冰霜? 我不这么认为 |
[23:25] | – You don’t know anything about me. – No? | – 你对我一无所知 – 是吗? |
[23:26] | No. | 是的 |
[23:30] | You’re ambitious, more than you’ll let anyone see. | 你很有野心 但又隐藏的很好 |
[23:33] | A girl from nowheresville desperate to make it big, | 小地方来的姑娘 急于成就点大事 |
[23:35] | But you worry that you’ll always be small town, small-time, you haven’t got what it takes, | 但担心你会庸庸碌碌一辈子 想要的还没到手 |
[23:39] | And that’s why you’re so shut down to everything but this job. | 因此你除了工作别的都顾不上 |
[23:45] | Dr. Daniel? No offense, but I’ve been working with patrick jane for nine months now. | Daniel博士? 不是瞧不起你 但我和Patrick Jane共事九个月了 |
[23:51] | You want to get under my skin? You’re gonna have to up you’re game. Shall we? | 你想用这刺激我? 还得多加把劲 能走了不? |
[24:03] | I’ll tell u again, agent cho. I wasn’t sleeping with my assistant. | 再说一遍 周探员 我没和我的助理上床 |
[24:07] | The assistant’s sister says different, doctor. | 此助理的姐姐可不这么说 |
[24:09] | Then she’s lying or misled somehow. | 那就是她在撒谎 或误会了什么 |
[24:12] | In november, the two of you didn’t go to paris for a week? | 十一月你们俩是不是 去巴黎待了一个星期? |
[24:15] | On business, yes. I travel extensively, teaching. | 是啊 出差 我经常出差 要讲课 |
[24:19] | The same story for 23 minutes now. | 23分钟了 同一说辞 了无新意 |
[24:22] | Maybe he’s telling the truth. | 或许他说的是实话 |
[24:23] | Maybe it’s lindsay hendrix who’s lying. | 或许是Lindsay Hendrix在撒谎 |
[24:25] | No, this one’s lying. | 不 这个人在撒谎 |
[24:28] | Notice how he can’t break eye contact? | 注意到他一直盯着周的眼睛吗? |
[24:30] | I’ll get the truth out of him. | 我来让他说真话 |
[24:32] | Look, agent cho, I came here out of courtesy. | 听着 周探员 我出于礼貌来到这里 |
[24:34] | Now if there’s nothing new, i’d like to go. | 如果没啥新进展 我想走了 |
[24:36] | – Hey, cho. May i? – Sure. | – 嘿 周 让我来吧? – 好的 |
[24:41] | Dr. Daniel, tell the truth. You’ll feel better. Trust me. | Daniel博士 说实话吧 会让你舒服些 相信我 |
[24:45] | I’d like to go now. | 我想离开了 |
[24:48] | – Rigsby, hey! – ******** | – Rigsby 嘿! – 现在该说实话了吧? |
[24:52] | All right, all right, we were together. We’d been dating since september, okay? | 好吧好吧 我们是在一起 九月我们开始约会的 好了吧? |
[24:55] | – It feels better, doesn’t it? – Agent rigsby, outside. Come on. | – 舒服点了 是吧? – Rigsby探员 出去 走吧 |
[24:58] | You broke my nose, you crazy bastard. | 你打破了我的鼻子 神经病啊 |
[25:02] | – Dude, I’m fine. This is ridiculous. – Gun and badge. | – 伙计 我很好 太荒唐了 – 枪和警徽 |
[25:05] | – Boss, come on.I– – now! | – 头儿 别啊– – 交出来! |
[25:08] | Damn it, wayne. Do you understand what you just did? | 我靠 Wayne 你知道你刚才干了什么? |
[25:13] | – Oh, dear. – I know. | – 哦天啊 – 我知道 |
[25:17] | – No. No, this. – No. No way. | – 不是 看这个 – 不是吧 |
[25:21] | Yeah, afraid so. He’s been hypnotized. | 恐怕是这样的 他被催眠了 |
[25:25] | Oh, dear. | 哦 天啊 |
[25:31] | Oh, I’ve been hypnotized, have i? | 哦 我被催眠了 对吗? |
[25:34] | You’re gonna make me do embarrassing things, pretend like I’m tina turner or something? | 你想让我干点丢人的事 比如让我模仿Tina Turner? |
[25:37] | You wanna be like tina turner? | 你想当Tina Turner? |
[25:39] | N–jane, trust me. I’m not hypnotized. I feel fine, totally normal. | 不–Jane 相信我 我没被催眠 我好着呢 完全正常 |
[25:44] | Normally you don’t break the noses of suspects. | 正常情况下你不会揍嫌疑人的 |
[25:47] | What–what are you talking about? I just questioned the guy. | 啥–你说什么? 我只是审问了他 |
[25:51] | Do you think this could be psychological? | 会不会是什么心理失调? |
[25:53] | Some sort of psychotic break? | 精神崩溃之类的? |
[25:55] | No, hypnosis. That’s all. | 不 是催眠 仅此而已 |
[25:56] | I thought you couldn’t hypnotize somebody against this moral character. | 我以为在催眠状态下 道德水准不会改变 |
[26:00] | Rigsby has a brutal streak. If you didn’t know, now you know. | Rigsby本来就有暴力的一面 如果你以前不知道 现在也该知道了 |
[26:03] | It’s not an uncommon trait in those that choose to go into police work. | 选择干警察这一行的人 这种特点应该不罕见吧 |
[26:08] | – I’m calling a shrink anyway. – No, wait. | – 我还是要打电话给心理医生 – 不 等一下 |
[26:09] | Deeply hypnotized subjects are very suggestible and have very little inhibion. | 深度催眠对象很容易接受暗示 也容易摆脱内心束缚 |
[26:13] | Rigsby, do me a favor. | Rigsby 帮个忙 |
[26:16] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[26:19] | Please. Now relax. | 来吧 现在放松 |
[26:22] | Don’t tell me, but think about it– think about what you most want to be doing right now. | 别说出来 想一想你现在最想做的事情 |
[26:28] | You can do anything you like in the whole world. | 现在你可以做任何你想做的事 |
[26:33] | What are you gonna do? | 你想干点啥呢? |
[26:39] | I want you to open your eyes and do it. Do whatever you like. | 现在睁开眼 把你想做的事做了 想做啥就做啥 |
[26:58] | Oh, yeah. That’s what I’m talking about. | 欧耶 这才像回事 |
[27:02] | Okay, he’s hypnotized. | 好吧 他是被催眠了 |
[27:07] | – Well, unhypnotize him. – You sure? | – 够了 唤醒他 – 你确定? |
[27:09] | – Do it. – I can’t. | – 快嘛 – 办不到 |
[27:13] | The hypnotist uses a specific trigger to induce a trance. | 催眠师使用特定触媒 诱导人进入催眠状态 |
[27:17] | Unless I know that trigger, I can’t get him out. | 除非我知道是什么触媒 否则我无法唤醒他 |
[27:20] | – I have to go. – Where do you have to go to? | – 我得走了 – 你要去哪里? |
[27:22] | I can’t tell you. I’ll see you later. | 不告诉你 待会儿见 |
[27:24] | Rigsby, no. | Rigsby 不行 |
[27:25] | No, no. This is good. This is very good. | 没事 这样挺好 非常好 |
[27:27] | He’s not a guinea pig. Rigsby, stay here. That’s an order. | 他不是小豚鼠 Rigsby 乖乖待着 这是命令 |
[27:31] | I’m sorry, boss. I have to go. | 抱歉了头儿 我必须得走 |
[27:32] | Hey, rigsby, you can’t leave. You can’t. You’re not well. | 嘿Rigsby 你不能走 别走 你这样不行 |
[27:34] | Cho, stop messing around. I’m fine. | 周 别捣乱 我好着呢 |
[27:38] | Talk to him, grace. He’ll listen to you. | 你跟他讲 Grace 他听你的 |
[27:40] | Rigsby. | |
[27:44] | Please stay. Please? | 请留下来 拜托了 |
[27:48] | Okay. But not for long. | 好吧 但我不能久留 |
[27:52] | – Come on. Come sit with me. – Okay. | – 过来 来和我坐会儿 – 好的 |
[27:58] | – Rigsby didn’t talk to tiegler, did he? – Nope. | – Rigsby没和Tiegler讲过话吧? – 没 |
[28:01] | So tiegler didn’t do this. | 所以不是Tiegler干的了 |
[28:02] | Maybe he didn’t kill mary beth either. It looks like you’re right. | 那可能也不是他杀了Mary Beth 看来你说的对 |
[28:06] | Rick tiegler was put in a trance by the real killer and thought he just blacked out. | Rick Tiegler被真凶催眠 他还以为是自己喝得不省人事 |
[28:09] | And the same person put rigsby under. | 这个人又给Rigsby下了套 |
[28:11] | We need to question everybody rigsby interviewed at the n.l.p.cent and anyone else he talked to. | 我们得审Rigsby在那中心询问过的所有人 和所有跟他说过话的人 |
[28:15] | It h to be dr. Daniel, right? He’s the only one with the chops to do this. | 那肯定是Daniel博士了 对吧 他是唯一有这两把刷子的人 |
[28:18] | And plus he lied about sleeping with the victim. | 而且他还隐瞒了他和被害人的性关系 |
[28:20] | No, no, no. Why would he want rigsby to smack his own face into a table? | 不对不对 为啥他会让Rigsby拿他撞桌子? |
[28:24] | Though why would anyone else want rigsby to smack daniel’s face into the table? | 那还会有谁想让Rigsby 拿Daniel撞桌子? |
[28:27] | My guess?The smacking of the face into the table– | 让我猜? 撞桌子– |
[28:30] | unintended side effect of a deeper hypnotic command. | 是一个深层催眠指示的意外副作用 |
[28:33] | Command to do what? | 指示什么呢? |
[28:34] | There’s the rub. Let’s find out. | 还是个谜 我们来揭开谜底 |
[28:42] | I do not need this right now. | 我现在不想处理这个 |
[28:45] | Jane’s off doing his thing? | Jane去做他自己的事了? |
[28:46] | Yes, and I should be with him. What the hell happened? | 是啊 而且我该跟着他的 到底发生什么事了? |
[28:49] | Tiegler got off on bail just like that? | Tiegler就这么被保释了? |
[28:51] | No record and he’s not a flight risk. Plus, it’s judge milton. | 他没犯过事 也不会瞬间跑掉 再说 是Milton法官处理的 |
[28:53] | He set the bail at $50,000. | 他将保释金设为五万美金 |
[28:55] | $50,000 for an accessory to murder charge? | 谋杀从犯指控才五万美金? |
[28:58] | Well, that’s the thing. A.d.a.dropped it to obstruction. | 是这么回事 检察院定案为阻碍司法公正 |
[29:01] | A deal? I was not consulted. | 跟他谈条件? 都没问问我的意见 |
[29:03] | Me neither. Tiegler found some juice somewhere. | 也没问我 Tiegler肯定是有什么关系 |
[29:05] | Got a defense attorney from horton & fleer, whole nine. | 请了个Horton和Fleer公司的辩护律师 全套服务 |
[29:08] | – Find out about tiegler’s bail. – All right. | – 去查查保释金谁交的 – 好的 |
[29:12] | Hello, agents. | 你们好 干探们 |
[29:13] | Nice day, huh, to be walking free in the world? | 今天真不错 能行走在自由世界里 |
[29:19] | You need supervision. | 你需要保护 |
[29:20] | We think you might have been hypnotized by mary beth’s killer. | 我们认为你被杀害Mary Beth的凶手催眠了 |
[29:23] | Really? That’s your play? | 真的? 这就是你们的结论? |
[29:25] | You could be in danger, sir. | 你可能身处险境 先生 |
[29:27] | You’re the danger, lady. You threw me down a marble staircase. | 你才是威胁 小姐 你把我摁倒在大理石台阶上 |
[29:30] | – Look at this bruise. – No, thanks. | – 看看这瘀斑 – 不必了 |
[29:33] | Mr. Tiegler, what if I’m right? | Tiegler先生 如果我不幸言中了呢? |
[29:35] | What if you were hypnotized to take the blame for mary beth’s murder, | 如果你被催眠了 成了凶手的替罪羊 |
[29:37] | and the killer is still out there? That would make you a loose end, right? | 但他还逍遥法外? 那你不就是他下一个解决的对象? |
[29:40] | You cops will try anything, won’t you, to make me doubt myself? | 你们警察总是不择手段 对吧 想让我怀疑自己? |
[29:43] | You and my mother. Well, it’s not gonna work. I’m living the model life. | 你和我妈一样 但这样没用 我现在的生活是完美的 |
[29:46] | You have a very good day, agent lisbon, and try not to bruise anyone. | 祝你今天愉快 Lisbon探员 别再把人弄伤了 |
[29:52] | Tiegler’s bond? Tiegler didn’t post it. | Tiegler的保释金? 不是Tiegler寄的 |
[29:55] | Who did? | 那是谁? |
[29:56] | The model life centre, incorporated. | 完美生活中心 公款 |
[29:58] | – Really? – Yep. | – 真的? – 没错 |
[29:59] | – Look into it. – Okay. | – 好好查查 – 好的 |
[30:00] | I gotta get back. | 我得回去了 |
[30:05] | Why are we here? | 我们来这干吗? |
[30:06] | I wanted to bring him somewhere where he felt safe, relaxed, | 我得带他来一个让他觉得安全放松的地方 |
[30:10] | Something that brought him back to his childhood, before he started getting hurt. | 能让他回到童年 在他被伤害之前 |
[30:14] | – Hurt by who? – Yeah, hurt by who? | – 被谁伤害? – 是啊 被谁? |
[30:16] | Well, whoever. Uh, none of my business. | 这个 随便谁 不关我的事 |
[30:20] | Here we are. Please, have a seat. | 到了 请坐下 |
[30:27] | Nobody hurt me, okay? | 没人伤害我 好吧? |
[30:29] | Jane, don’t upset him. | Jane 别让他不爽 |
[30:30] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在干嘛 |
[30:32] | Are you still on this hypnosis kick? | 你还以为我被催眠了? |
[30:33] | I’m telling you, you’re wrong. | 我告诉你 你错了 |
[30:35] | Rigsby, I’m gonna have to ask you to trust me, okay? | Rigsby 我请你必须相信我 好吗? |
[30:39] | Try and trust me. I’m gonna help you break this trance. | 试着相信我 我会带你走出幻境 |
[30:43] | No one’s gonna hurt you, okay? | 没人会伤害你 知道吧? |
[30:46] | Bring you back to your normal self. | 我会让你恢复正常的 |
[30:48] | You’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 你会喜欢的 对吧? |
[30:50] | You’ve got it wrong. Maybe so. | – 你搞错了 – 也许吧 |
[30:54] | I mean, everybody makes mistakes, don’t they? | 每个人都会犯错 对吧? |
[30:57] | That’s life, huh? Ups and downs. | 这就是人生 起起伏伏 |
[31:02] | Look at those swings… Up… And down. | 看看那些秋千 一上…一下… |
[31:06] | Up… And down. | 一上…一下 |
[31:10] | That’s life. Relax into it. | 这就是人生 既来之则安之 |
[31:16] | Nothing to worry about. | 没什么可担心的 |
[31:19] | Up… And down. | 一上…一下 |
[31:23] | Up… And down. | 一上…一下 |
[31:26] | Up… And down. | 一上…一下 |
[31:32] | How are you feeling? Good? | 你觉得怎样? 还好吗? |
[31:35] | Tingling in your hands? Buzzing? | 手感到刺痛? 嗡嗡作响? |
[31:38] | Tingling, I guess, a little. | 刺痛 好像有点 |
[31:40] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[31:42] | Now you’re watching those swings. | 现在 你看着那些秋千 |
[31:45] | Up… And down. | 一上…一下 |
[31:48] | Up… And down. | 一上…一下 |
[31:51] | Let yourself drift away. | 让自己漂浮其中 |
[31:55] | Feel the tension release… | 释放紧张情绪… |
[31:58] | Watching the swings. | 看着秋千 |
[32:01] | You’re doing it all on your own. | 你自己就能放松下来 |
[32:04] | That’s very good. All on your own. | 非常好 自己来 |
[32:10] | Now I have to find the hypnotic trigger. | 现在我得找到催眠触媒 |
[32:12] | It could be visual, auditory or physical. | 它可能是视觉上的 听觉上的 或是身体接触 |
[32:19] | Watching the swings. | 看着秋千 |
[32:35] | Dude, don’t feel me up, man. | 伙计 别乱摸我 |
[32:37] | Deep breathing. Breathe in. Feel the breath. | 深呼吸 吸气 感受你的呼吸 |
[32:42] | Feel the breath out. | 慢慢呼气 |
[32:44] | In… And out. That’s good. | 吸气…呼气 很好 |
[32:50] | – Jane, stop. – What? | – Jane 停下 – 什么? |
[32:51] | Just… Just stop. Okay? I got a splitting headache. Just… | 停下来就好 行吗? 我头疼的想吐… |
[32:55] | You’re just breathing, rigsby. Just breathing. | 呼吸 Rigsby 保持呼吸 |
[32:59] | – No one is hurting you. – No, you–you are. | – 没人伤害你 – 不 你在伤害我 |
[33:01] | Y-y-you’re hurting me. Stop it! Stop doing your stuff on me! | 你在伤害我 住手! 别在我身上耍花招! |
[33:05] | Your reaction is part of the suggestion. | 你的反应也是暗示的一部分 |
[33:06] | It’s a built-in defense mechanism to stop me trying to help you. | 这是一种内置防御机制 阻止我帮助你 |
[33:09] | – Rigsby, let jane help you. – Stop. | – Rigsby 让Jane帮助你 – 住手! |
[33:11] | I-I’ve gotta get to… I-I’ve gotta go! I’ve gotta get out of here. | 我-我得去… 我-我得走了! 我得离开这里 |
[33:14] | Wayne! Wayne, stop! | Wayne! Wayne 别跑! |
[33:15] | He’s in too deep. If you try to stop him, he’ll probably hurt you. | 他现在被催眠程度太深 如果你阻止他 他可能会伤害你 |
[33:50] | Hello, dr. Daniel. | 你好 Daniel博士 |
[33:51] | Agent rigsby? Thank god you’re here. Help me. | Rigsby探员? 你能来太好了 救我 |
[33:54] | Shut up, royston. | 闭嘴 Royston |
[33:57] | Wayne, thank you for coming. Thank you for helping me. | Wayne 谢谢你能来 谢谢你帮助我 |
[34:00] | – Well, I had to come. – I know. | – 我怎么能不来呢 – 我知道 |
[34:02] | Hey, lindsay. I want you to tell me exactly when mary beth started dating dr. Daniel. | 嘿 Lindsay 你得告诉我Mary Beth 与Daniel医生开始交往的准确时间 |
[34:07] | No, uh, uh, royston would never hurt mary beth, if that’s what you’re thinking. | 不 呃 Royston绝不会伤害Mary Beth 如果你是那样想的 |
[34:11] | Not in a million years. | 绝对不会 |
[34:12] | This is just routine. Relax. We’ll be done in no time. | 只是例行公事 放松 很快就完事了 |
[34:16] | I will. I’ll relax. | 好的 我会放松 |
[34:21] | I feel very relaxed with you, wayne. Very safe. | 和你在一起我很放松 Wayne 非常有安全感 |
[34:26] | Very safe and relaxed sitting next to you. | 坐在你身边很安全很放松 |
[34:30] | I feel like I could tell you anything… Anything at all. | 感觉像是我能向你倾诉… 倾诉任何事情 |
[34:35] | Let me tell you about dr. Daniel. | 我来告诉你有关Daniel博士的事 |
[34:38] | I know. And don’t worry. Everything’s gonna be fine now. | 我知道 别担心 没事的 |
[34:43] | Agent rigsby. | Rigsby探员 |
[34:45] | Agent, I want you to relax and listen very carefully to the sound of my voice. | 探员 我要你放松 并仔细地听听我的声音 |
[34:50] | You’ve got to listen to me, for god sake!You’ve gotta– | 你一定要听我说 天啊! 你一定… |
[35:05] | I was so in love with you, you arrogant bastard. | 我曾那么爱你 你这个傲慢的混蛋 |
[35:10] | And all you wanted was mary beth. That stupid cow! | 而你却对Mary Beth一往情深 那头蠢驴! |
[35:13] | And I thought that if I could finally get rid ofer, that you would see me and love me for who I am! | 我以为除掉她之后 你便会爱上我! |
[35:18] | But you were in san francisco when mary beth was murdered. | 可Mary Beth被杀的时候你在旧金山 |
[35:21] | Yeah, but they have these things called rental cars. | 对 但有样东西叫汽车租赁 |
[35:25] | Then I drove up there and I did the deed, | 我开车去那里 杀了她 |
[35:26] | and then I hypnotized that skeezebag rick to take the blame for it. | 接着我催眠了白痴Rick 让他做替罪羊 |
[35:30] | Got back just in time to catch my flight. | 回来正好赶上班机 |
[35:33] | And then when I got off the plane, I thought that royston and I would finally be together, | 在我下飞机的时候 我以为我和Royston终于能在一起了 |
[35:36] | That he would see me for the gifts that I have. | 他会因我的天赋而爱我 |
[35:39] | – But he didn’t see you. – No, he didn’t. | – 但他却视而不见 – 他并没有留意 |
[35:41] | – It’s hard when they don’t see you. – What a moron I was. | – 被忽视的感觉很难受 – 我太傻了 |
[35:45] | What a moron. | 我太傻了 |
[35:46] | I came to you, and you said to me, | 我去找你 而你却说 |
[35:49] | “oh, it’s not important.We’ll do fine without you. Go home.” | “哦 没关系 没有你也一样的 回家吧” |
[35:55] | Do you remember that? Look at me! | 还记得吗? 看着我! |
[36:00] | And I knew in that moment that you would never love me. Never. | 那一刻我知道了 他绝不会爱我 绝不会 |
[36:08] | So now you’re gonna die. | 所以 你死定了 |
[36:12] | Rigsby… He hurt me. He hurt me, rigsby. | Rigsby… 他伤害了我 他伤害了我 Rigsby |
[36:27] | You love to protect women, don’t you? | 你很喜欢保护女人 对吗? |
[36:29] | I saw how you looked at that red-haired agent. | 你看红发探员的眼神我都看到了 |
[36:31] | Grace. Her name’s grace. | Grace 她叫Grace |
[36:34] | Wayne, I need your protection right now. | Wayne 现在我需要你的保护 |
[36:38] | I need your help with a special job. | 我要你帮忙做一项特殊的工作 |
[36:40] | – You’ll help me, won’t you? – Sure. What do you need me to do? | – 你会帮我的 对吗? – 当然 你要我做什么? |
[36:43] | – I need you to take– – hello, rigsby. | – 我要你去… – 哈喽 Rigsby |
[36:46] | – Hey, is that… – Venus or mercury? | – 那是…金星还是水星? |
[36:50] | Hansel and gretel had bread crumbs. I had rigsby. | Hansel和Gretel跟着面包屑回了家 而我找到了Rigsby |
[36:53] | I knew he’d lead me to the guilty one, so I put a tracking device in his pocket. | 我知道他会去找幕后黑手 所以我在他兜里放了跟踪器 |
[37:00] | Bingo. | 搞定 |
[37:01] | Smart… Except for the part where I have the gun. | 聪明…但我有枪 |
[37:09] | Oh, I have a gun, too. Lisbon? | 哦 我也有 Lisbon? |
[37:11] | Drop the weapon! | 放下武器! |
[37:14] | So predictable. Rick! | 不出所料 Rick! |
[37:18] | You should put the gun down now. | 你该放下枪 |
[37:22] | Oh, for heaven’s sake. | 哦 真见鬼 |
[37:24] | Drop the weapon, agent lisbon. | 放下武器 Lisbon探员 |
[37:26] | Tiegler, this is your first day out on bail. | Tiegler 这可是你保释出来的第一天 |
[37:28] | – Don’t do this. – Shut up! | – 别这样 – 闭嘴! |
[37:30] | I said drop it! | 我叫你放下枪! |
[37:31] | Best do as she says. | 最好按她说的做 |
[37:40] | Oh, I’m impressed, lindsay. | 刮目相看啊 Lindsay |
[37:43] | There’s not three people in the world that could’ve done an induction on a cop. | 全世界不超过3个人能催眠警察 |
[37:47] | But rigsby’s guard was up when he was with dr. Daniel and carl. | 但在见Daniel医生和Carl时 Rigsby提高警惕 |
[37:52] | And you? | 而你? |
[37:54] | You just crept through the cracks, you sneaky little mouse. | 你只是钻空子 你这个鬼鬼祟祟小老鼠 |
[37:59] | Well, I was never the sparkling, vivacious one. | 我永远都不会吸引注意力 |
[38:03] | That was mary beth. | 而Mary Beth是 |
[38:04] | And all the boys loved her, never me… | 所有的男孩都喜欢他 绝对轮不到我… |
[38:09] | Until I went to work for dr. Daniel. | 直到我遇见了Daniel博士 |
[38:11] | Then I realized I have a talent for reaching pele’s unconscious. | 我发现我有触及人们潜意识的天赋 |
[38:16] | People let their defenses down with me. | 和我在一起的人都会放松警惕 |
[38:19] | They trust me. | 他们相信我 |
[38:21] | Finally, I was worth something. | 终于 我有了价值 |
[38:24] | Finally, I’m in control. | 终于 我能控制他人 |
[38:27] | Look around yourself. Are you in control now? | 看看周围 你是在掌控? |
[38:31] | All these people here have to die. That’s not control. That’s madness. | 这里的所有人都会死 那不是掌控 那是发疯 |
[38:36] | You’re having a nervous breakdown, lindsay. | 你现在精神处在崩溃边缘 Lindsay |
[38:39] | You need help. We can help you. | 你需要帮助 我们能帮你 |
[38:46] | It’s beautiful nigh for a swim. Don’t you think? | 在这么美的夜色下游泳真好 你说呢? |
[38:50] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[38:52] | The ocean is so nice tonight. | 今晚的大海真美 |
[38:56] | Hear the crash of the waves, rigsby? | 听听海浪的冲击声 Rigsby? |
[38:59] | It’s peaceful. | 真安逸 |
[39:00] | – Yeah, it’s nice. – It’s not nice, rigsby. It’s not the ocean. | – 恩 真美 – 美个屁 Rigsby 那不是大海 |
[39:03] | Hey, now why don’t you take royston for a little swim? | 嘿 干嘛不带着Royston去游泳? |
[39:05] | Show himthat dark, beautiful ocean. | 让他感受那漆黑 美丽的大海 |
[39:06] | No. | 不 |
[39:08] | That’s right. Take him for a swim. I love night swims. Don’t you? | 对了 带他去游泳 我喜欢夜晚游泳 你呢? |
[39:12] | Stop. Rigsby, dot. | 别 Rigsby 不要 |
[39:18] | Rigsby, listen to me. Listen to my voice. | Rigsby 听我说 听听我的声音 |
[39:21] | Why don’t you take jane for a swim? | 你还是带Jane去游泳吧? |
[39:23] | – I think he wants to go. – No, no, no, no. I-i-i-i-i don’t want to. | – 我看他想去 – 不不不 我我我不想 |
[39:26] | – I don’t wanna go! – Rigsby! | – 我不想去! |
[39:27] | Come on, let’s go swimming, jane. | 来吧 咱游泳去 Jane |
[39:29] | No, no! It’s–it’s not water down there! It’s concrete! | 不 不! 下面不是水! 是水泥! |
[39:32] | The water’s gorgeous. Mr. Jane loves to swim, just like you do, rigsby. | 大海太美了 Jane先生很爱游泳 和你一样 Rigsby |
[39:35] | Stop, rigsby. Stop! | 住手 Rigsby 住手! |
[39:36] | Yeah, take him for a swim. Take him over. He wants to go. Push him over, rigsby. | 对 带他去游泳 扔他下去 他想去 推他下去 Rigsby |
[39:40] | No, rigsby! Shark! Shark! There! See it? It’s a great white. | 不 Rigsby! 鲨鱼! 鲨鱼! 这儿! 看见了吗? 大白鲨 |
[39:43] | Sharks? Where? | 鲨鱼? 在哪儿? |
[39:44] | – The’s no sharks, rigsby. The water’s fine. – She’s lying. | – 没有鲨鱼 Rigsby 没有 – 他在撒谎 |
[39:46] | – Just take him in! Throw him in! – She wants you to get eaten. | – 赶紧带他去! 把他扔下去! – 她想把你喂鲨鱼 |
[39:49] | – Who is this woman? – Throw him over. | – 这女人是谁? – 扔他下去 |
[39:52] | – Don’t– – Shoulder?Ah, it’s the shoulder! | – 别… – 肩膀? 是肩膀! |
[39:54] | – Throw him in, rigsby! – Shoulder! Wait! Wait! | – 扔他下去 Rigsby! – 肩膀! 等等! |
[39:57] | – Gun! – damn it! | – 枪! – 该死! |
[40:06] | Yes. Gun. Thanks, rigsby. | 是枪 谢谢 Rigsby |
[40:08] | You, my friend, have been in a trance state. | 你 我的朋友 你被催眠了 |
[40:10] | – Get outta here. – Oh, i’d love to. | – 赶紧走吧 – 恩 好的 |
[40:15] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[40:20] | Jane, would you untie him? Come on. | Jane 你去解开他好吗? 走 |
[40:31] | I don’t know. I just suddenly came out of it and then, uh, boom. | 不知道 只是我突然感觉挣脱了它 接着 嘭 |
[40:34] | Just had to take her down, you know? | 非得放倒她不可 |
[40:35] | Yeah, you took down a 100-pound woman, but in that context, you did good. | 恩 你放倒了个只有100磅重的女人 但在那种情况下 真不赖 |
[40:38] | What do you mean, “in that context”? | 你啥意思 “在那种情况下”? |
[40:40] | Oh, in the context of someone letting himself get hypnotized, | 那种情况是指在你被人催眠后 |
[40:44] | Nearly throwing his colleague off a building and then finally being able | 差点把同事推下楼 |
[40:48] | To overpower a small crazy woman to retrieve the situation– | 最后终于制服那个小疯婆子 扭转局面 |
[40:51] | You did okay. | 你干得还算行啦 |
[40:52] | Oh, be fair–a small crazy woman with a gun. A gun is a gun. | 没说全 拿着枪的疯婆子 枪就是枪 |
[40:55] | And anyone can be hypnotized she was very good. Very good. | 谁都会被催眠 她很厉害 很厉害 |
[40:59] | Not as good as me, but close. Close-ish. | 没我厉害 但差不多 很接近了 |
[41:02] | Which is why the professional standards unit has cleared you for assaulting dr. Daniel. | 所以职业规范科 撤消了你袭击Daniel博士的指控 |
[41:08] | You weren’t yourself. | 那不是你 |
[41:11] | But he is now, right? Himself? Completely unprogrammed? | 但现在是了? 他自己? 完全恢复了? |
[41:16] | Yes, he is. | 恩 是的 |
[41:17] | Last two days are gone, but other than that, I’m good to go. | 我失去了两天的记忆 但除此之外 我一切OK |
[41:20] | Oh, so you don’t remember anything from when you were hypnotized? | 那你就不记得你在催眠时做过的事? |
[41:24] | Fragments, but, no, not really. Thank goodness, right? | 很琐碎 但不怎么记得了 谢天谢地 对吧? |
[41:29] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[41:30] | Oh, lord. Did I make a fool of myself? | 妈呀 我丢人了? |
[41:34] | Cluck like a chicken? I didn’t do tina turner, did i? | 学鸡叫? 我没学Tina Turner吧? |
[41:37] | No. You were perfectly normal. | 没 你完全正常 |
[41:41] | Good. That’s a relief, eh? | 太好了 放心了 |
[41:44] | – Coward. – What? | – 懦夫 – 啥? |
[41:47] | You honestly don’t remember it? | 你真不记得了? |
[41:49] | Don’t remember what? | 不记得什么? |
[41:51] | – He remembers. – He so remembers. | – 他记得 – 绝对记得 |
[41:53] | What? | 啥? |
[41:56] | It’ll come to you. | 会想起来的 |
[42:00] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- proudly presents | |
[42:05] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- 720P re-sync: tw612 | sync:揣艮艮 |