时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 超感者 /’men-t3-list/ 名词 超感者 /’men-t3-list/ 名词 | |
[00:04] | 特指利用精神敏度 采取催眠和暗示的专家 特指利用精神敏度采取 催眠和暗示的专家 | |
[00:09] | 是操控他人思想与行为的大师 是操控他人思想与行为的大师 | |
[00:20] | ****** | 鹈鹕湾码头 |
[00:24] | What do we got? | 什么案子? |
[00:25] | Jim gulbrand, c.e.o.and founder of the software company gaia matrix, | Gaia Matrix软件公司的CEO失踪了 |
[00:29] | Was reported missing by his live-in brother yesterday. | 与他同屋的哥哥昨天报的案 |
[00:32] | Local p.d.responded to the call, but they didn’t check the boat until this morning. | 当地警局接到电话后 今早才开始搜查游艇 |
[00:36] | They found blood on the deck, but no sign of a body. | 他们发现甲板上有血迹 但找不到尸体 |
[00:39] | Why is it ours? | 为啥这案子落我们头上? |
[00:40] | The marina is privately owned, on lease by the city of sausalito. | 码头属于私人所有 Sausalito市只是租借而已 |
[00:44] | It was local p.d.’s decision whether or not to take the case. | 是否接案取决于当地警局 |
[00:46] | Mm, a high-profile missing persons case. | 倍受瞩目的人口失踪案 |
[00:49] | I wonder why they wouldn’t take that. | 真想知道他们为啥不接 |
[00:58] | – You coming? – He’s not feeling well. Stomach. | – 你来不? – 他身体不舒服 胃不舒服 |
[01:00] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[01:02] | You get me sick, i’m gonna put you on stakeout for a month. | 要是传染给我 我就把你隔离观察一个月 |
[01:05] | Yes, boss. | 好的 老大 |
[01:20] | – This is it? – Yeah. | – 就是这点? – 嗯 |
[01:21] | No sign of struggle, no weapon? | 没打斗痕迹 没凶器? |
[01:23] | Nothing. | 啥也没 |
[01:24] | What else do we know about the victim? | 还知道受害者些什么情况? |
[01:25] | Jim gulbrand is 33 years old. | Jim Gulbrand 33岁 |
[01:28] | He lives here in sausalito, has an estimated net worth of $100 million. | 他住在Sausalito 净资产大概有一亿 |
[01:32] | He’s rich. Very rich. | – 真有钱 – 腰缠万贯 |
[01:33] | He’s also recently divorced from one kathryn stubbs-gulbrand. | 他和一个叫Kathryn Stubbs Gulbrand的女人 离婚没多久 |
[01:37] | Does the victim have a criminal record? | 受害人有犯罪记录不? |
[01:39] | No.The company he founded, gaia matrix, | 没有 证券交易委员会正在调查 |
[01:43] | was under investigation by the s.e.c.for securities violations. | 其公司Gaia Matrix的违法证券交易 |
[01:47] | ******* | 我们正在找相关文件 |
[01:50] | He was facing heavy fines and federal prison time. | 他正面临着巨额罚款还有牢狱之灾 |
[02:01] | Do you need my help with… Never mind. | – 要我帮忙不… – 算啦 |
[02:46] | Maybe it’s all just an elaborate hoax. | 没准这只是金蝉脱壳之计 |
[02:48] | That would explain why there’s no body. | 就能解释为什么找不着尸体 |
[02:50] | You take a boat out, you go missing, everybody assumes you’re at the bottom of the ocean. | 你开着游艇出去 然后失踪 大家会以为你葬身海底了 |
[02:54] | Your body and yr killer are never to be found. | 甭想找到你的尸体还有凶手 |
[02:57] | That’d make perfect sense. | 绝对合情合理 |
[03:00] | – This one?No. – Nope. | – 这个? 不是 – 不是 |
[03:03] | How about this one? | 这个呢? |
[03:07] | Ah, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[03:12] | Well, there’s no use in being anchored when you’re tied up at the dock. | 游艇拴在码头上 干嘛还要往水里抛锚 |
[03:18] | After you. | 你来吧 |
[04:06] | ****** | Gulbrand住所 Belvedere 加州 |
[04:09] | When did you notice your brother was missing? | 你什么时候发现你弟弟失踪的? |
[04:11] | Well, jim and i talkedxevery day. | 我和Jim每天都会聊聊天 |
[04:12] | I knew something was wrong when he didn’t come home. | 他没回家我就觉得不对劲 |
[04:14] | So you live herepwith your brother, keith? | 你和你弟弟住一起 Keith? |
[04:16] | Uh, for a few months, semi-temporarily. | 住几个月了 暂时寄宿而已 |
[04:18] | Jim wanted company during his divorce. | Jim离婚期间想找个人陪陪 |
[04:21] | After you, bro. | 你先 伙计 |
[04:25] | Tell us about your brother– who he associated he with, what drove him. | 跟我们说说你弟弟–他的社交圈之类的 |
[04:30] | Well, jim’s life was gaia matrix. Yeah. | Jim全心扑在Gaia Matrix公司 |
[04:32] | That’s the company he started with rick. Green, um… | 那公司是他和Rick和开的 啥绿色… |
[04:37] | Platform… Software. Don’t ask me what that is. | 系统平台…软件 之类 别问我这些鬼东西 |
[04:41] | Rick being rick bregman? | Rick是Rick Bregman? |
[04:45] | Rick and jim were best friends from grade school, | Rick和Jim从小学起就是最要好的朋友 |
[04:48] | and they built a whole empire out of our parents’ garage. | 他们是从从我们家车库起家的 |
[04:51] | At the uh… | 在那… |
[04:54] | At the time i was totally bummed, you know, ’cause i’m like, | 那时我很不爽 因为 |
[04:56] | “dude, where do i set up my drum kit now?” | “老兄 你要我的爵士鼓搁哪?” |
[04:59] | Well, little did i know. | 真没想到会这样 |
[05:03] | What about his personal life? Was he dating anyone? | 他的私生活呢? 在约会吗? |
[05:06] | Brooke harper– cool woman… | Brooke Harper–挺不错的女人 |
[05:10] | For a psychiatrist. | 是个精神病医生 |
[05:11] | – Oh, she’s a psychiatrist. – Yeah. | – 她是精神病医生 – 嗯 |
[05:13] | Uh, works at the sausalito rehab center. | 在Sausalito康复中心工作 |
[05:17] | I was in there for, um, refresher course, | 我在那上过进修课程 |
[05:22] | and that’s how they first met, | Jim过来看我时 |
[05:23] | when, um, jim came to visit. | 他们邂逅了 |
[05:25] | Did your brother and brooke have any arguments lately? Anything like that? | 最近你弟弟和Brooke发生过口角吗? |
[05:28] | No. Jim’s crazy about her. | 没有 Jim被她迷得神魂颠倒 |
[05:30] | He said, uh, she’s the only woman that could figure him out. | 他说唯有她懂得他的心 |
[05:35] | I think he was gonna propose to her. | 我觉得他会向她求婚 |
[05:38] | Your brother was recently divorced, right? | 你弟弟新近才离婚 对吧? |
[05:40] | From a, uh, kathryn stubbs-gulbrand? | 和一个叫Kathryn Stubbs Gulbrand的女人? |
[05:43] | Best thing he ever did. | 离得太好了 |
[05:45] | That woman was a… Nightmare. | 那女人简直是个…噩梦 |
[05:49] | How so? | 怎么说? |
[05:51] | She was just a giant greed head. | 她太贪得无厌 |
[05:53] | I mean, all she wanted was a bigger house, bigger boat, more jewelry… | 她要大房子 大游艇 无尽的金银珠宝… |
[05:57] | Do you, uh, play all these instruments? | 这里所有乐器你都玩? |
[06:00] | Uh, keyboards and bass mostly. | 键盘还有贝斯为主 |
[06:03] | Is it a sort of a new-age rock fusion? | 新世纪融合摇滚? |
[06:06] | Yeah. Kinda… Yeah. You know, with an edge? | 嗯 有点那意思 很犀利? |
[06:10] | How did you know, man? | 你咋知道 伙计? |
[06:11] | Ah, wild guess. | 瞎猜呗 |
[06:14] | You make much money doing this, playing the keyboards? | 你靠玩键盘赚翻了吧? |
[06:16] | No. No. But i’m not in it for the money. You know, music’s a… | 没 没 我不为赚钱 音乐是… |
[06:21] | It’s a spiritual thing. | 一种精神 |
[06:22] | Yeah, it is. So is money. | 嗯 对 钞票又何尝不是 |
[06:25] | Everything that exists has a spiritual essence or not at all. | 事物的存在必有其精神本质 |
[06:30] | So what happens to all this? Who gets it? | 那所有东西会怎么处理? 给谁? |
[06:33] | A portion of the estate will go to the charities that jim supported, | 一部分遗产会捐给Jim赞助的慈善组织 |
[06:37] | And the rest will go to me. | 剩下的归我 |
[06:39] | Ah, moti. | 有动机了 |
[06:42] | Chill, man. | 别吓我 伙计 |
[06:44] | Oh, i’m just playing. | 我闹着玩呢 |
[06:48] | Where were you friday night? | 周五晚上你在哪里? |
[06:49] | I… | 我… |
[06:52] | Was in bed with a lady friend… | 在和某个女人嘿咻… |
[06:55] | Gretchen somethin’, um… | 叫什么Gretchen… |
[06:58] | Number? | 电话号码? |
[07:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:15] | – What do you reckon? – Possible. | – 你怎么看? – 可能吧 |
[07:18] | – You? – I don’t know. | – 你? – 不知道 |
[07:20] | – Cho, write down this number. – Got it. | – 周 记下这号码 – 搞定 |
[07:24] | Gretchen, no last name. | Gretchen 不知道姓 |
[07:25] | It’s the brother’s alibi for last friday night. | 是上周五受害人哥哥的不在场证人 |
[07:28] | Have van pelt check it out. | 叫Van Pelt核查下 |
[07:29] | You and rigsby go and talk to gulbrand’s partner, rick bregman. | 你和Rigsby去找Gulbrand的搭档 Rick Bregman谈谈 |
[07:32] | – He should be at gaia matrix. – All right. Will do, boss. | – 他应该在Gaia Matrix公司 – 好的 我就去 老大 |
[07:38] | Riby. | |
[07:40] | What? | 啥? |
[07:43] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[07:48] | ****** | Gaia Matrix总部 伯克莱 加州 |
[07:59] | I’m agent cho. This is agent van pelt, cbi. | 我是加州调查局的周探员 这是探员Van Pelt |
[08:01] | – I’m stuart hanson. I’ll take you to rick. – Right. | – 我是Stuart Hanson 我带你们去见Rick – 好的 |
[08:04] | What’s your job here, mr. Hanson? | 你做什么工作的 Hanson先生? |
[08:07] | Jim hates labels and pigeonholes. | Jim讨厌把职位划分得一清二楚 |
[08:09] | I’m kind of the security chief, but that sounds so fascistic, doesn’t it? | 我差不多是安全主管 听上去挺残忍的 对吧? |
[08:13] | What i am really is the firewalls and encryptions and off-the-wall ideas guy. | 我负责防火墙 加密 出些不着边际的怪点子 |
[08:21] | Rick’s been in the conference room all morning, dealing with the fallout from jim’s death. | Rick整个早上都在会议室 处理Jim的身后事宜 |
[08:25] | He’s pretty broken. We all are. | 他很伤心 我们也一样 |
[08:28] | Jim meant so much to this company, to all of us. | Jim对于公司 对于我们来说至关重要 |
[08:38] | The company is co-owned by you and jim, is that right? | 这公司是你和Jim共有的 是吧? |
[08:41] | Yes. | 是 |
[08:42] | How did that relationship work, exactly? | 你们到底是如何分工的? |
[08:45] | Jim was the creative brain behind gaia matrix. | Jim负责Gaia Matrix的创意研发 |
[08:48] | He was the visionary. | 他极具远见卓识 |
[08:50] | I handled the business side. | 而我负责生意方面 |
[08:52] | We made a good team. You know, he was a genius, but he wasn’t… | 我们配合得很好 他是个天才 但他不够… |
[08:57] | Aggressive. | 积极进取 |
[08:59] | Me, i’m a jock… Competitive. I like to win, make no apologies for it. | 我比较有野心 好胜心强 喜欢赢 而且决不手软 |
[09:03] | Is that what got you into trouble with the s.e.c.? | 所以惹上了证交会? |
[09:07] | Um, my lawyers warned me that this line of questioning might come up, | 我的律师提醒过我会有这方面的问题 |
[09:10] | And this is all i’m prepared to say on that subject at the moment– | 关于这方面 我想说的就是 |
[09:13] | I am currently under investigation by the s.e.c.for securities violations | 我正在协助证交会 违法证券交易的调查 |
[09:17] | due to my role here at gaia matrix. | 因为我是Gaia Matrix的老板 |
[09:20] | That doesn’t sound like you said anything. | 你说了等于没说 |
[09:21] | You understand why i can’t comment any further. | 你知道我不能再往下说 |
[09:24] | Did the investigation cause any animosity between you and jim? | 调查过程中你和Jim有没有闹不愉快? |
[09:28] | No. Not at all. We were like brothers. | 没有 绝对没有 我们亲如兄弟 |
[09:31] | Where were you the night of his murder? | 他遇害那晚你在哪? |
[09:32] | Home… Alone. Look, you’re not getting this. | 一个人…在家 听着 你们可能还没明白 |
[09:37] | Jim was the creative genius behind gaia matrix. | Jim是Gaia Matrix的创意天才 |
[09:40] | Without him, this company is in grave jeopardy. | 没有他 这公司就处于水深火热中 |
[09:45] | I had nothing to gain and everything to lose by his death. | 他的死对我绝对是百害而无一利 |
[09:55] | Dr. Harper, how long have you been dating jim gulbrand? | Harper医生 你和Jim Gulbrand拍拖多久了? |
[09:59] | It was just after i transferred here from boston, so seven months ago now. | 我从波士顿搬来后开始的 至今有7个月了 |
[10:04] | His… | 他的… |
[10:05] | An acquaintance of his was staying here uh, we hit it off right away. | 他有个熟人住这里 我们就这样一见钟情 |
[10:10] | Could you think of anyone who, uh… | 你能想到有谁会… |
[10:12] | Excuse me– might want him dead? | 不好意思–要他的命? |
[10:13] | I’ve thought about that a lot this morning, and… | 今早我仔细想过… |
[10:17] | I can’t think of anyone. | 我想不出有谁 |
[10:19] | Jim was a kind, gentle, generous, brilliant man. | Jim为人温和友善 慷慨大方 才华横溢 |
[10:23] | I can’t imagine anyone being capable of doing something so awful to him. | 我想象不到有谁会对他下毒手 |
[10:27] | Really? You’re a psychiatrist, and you can’t imagine that? | 是吗? 你是精神病医生 竟然想象不到? |
[10:31] | To be more precise, i can’t imagine a rational reason for wishing him dead. | 准确的说 我想象不出 为什么要置他于死地 |
[10:36] | It’s, uh, standard procedure to ask– um, where where you on the night of the murder? | 这是询问的标准程序– 他被害那晚你在哪? |
[10:40] | I was here, finishing up some work. | 就在这里 完成手头的工作 |
[10:44] | If you’d like, i could have the admin nurse send over the paperwork documenting my hours. | 要是你需要 我可以叫护士 把我的工作表拿给你 |
[10:48] | Yeah, that would be helpful. Thank you. | 嗯 那能帮上大忙 谢谢 |
[10:51] | Do you have any… Leads on the investigation so far? | 目前为止你们的调查有何头绪吗? |
[10:54] | Oh, i’m sorry. We don’t discuss our process, ma’am. | 抱歉 我们不能透露 小姐 |
[10:57] | Uh, when exactly did you learn of your boyfriend’s murder? | 你对你男友遇害有何想法? |
[11:01] | If you want to know why i’m at work the same day that my boyfriend is found dead, | 要是你想知道我得知男友遇害 却还有心思工作的原因 |
[11:04] | Why don’t you just ask me? | 你为什么不直接问我? |
[11:07] | Okay. Uh, why are you at work the same day your boyfriend is found dead? | 好吧 为什么得知你男友遇害 你还有心思工作? |
[11:11] | I have patients who need me. | 我的病人需要我 |
[11:14] | And if i had to sit at home and actually think about jim being… Gone… | 要是坐在家里满脑子 想的都是Jim…被害… |
[11:20] | I’d lose it. | 我会崩溃的 |
[11:22] | Being here, whether it… | 在这里 不管… |
[11:25] | Looks good to you or not, is the only way i know how to cope. | 你们怎么想 这是帮我挺住的唯一方式 |
[11:31] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[11:33] | – Yeah, i’m okay. – Uh, no. He’s–he’s been quite sick. | – 嗯 没事 – 不 他病得挺重 |
[11:36] | – Well, let me have a look at you. – I’m fine. | – 让我看看 – 我没事 |
[11:40] | Fever. | 发烧 |
[11:43] | – Nausea? Coughing? – Oh, yeah. | – 恶心? 咳嗽? – 嗯 |
[11:45] | Flu. | 流感 |
[11:46] | Look, i’m not really supposed to do this, but if you want, | 听着 我没必要这么做 但要是你愿意 |
[11:49] | I can write a prescription for an antiviral. | 我能帮你开张药方 |
[11:52] | Uh, sure. | 好 |
[11:57] | Have this filled and… | 照这个服下后… |
[12:00] | You will feel better in no time. | 你会立马感觉好点的 |
[12:03] | Uh, sure. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[12:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:11] | Any word from gulbrand’s partner? | Gulbrand的搭档那边有何收获? |
[12:13] | Not muchpin the way of motive, but he doesn’t have an alibi for the night of the murder. | 没什么作案动机 但他没有凶杀当晚不在场证明 |
[12:16] | Gulbrand’s brother,pon the other hand, checked out. | Gulbrand的哥哥 可以排除他的嫌疑 |
[12:18] | A gretchen moore says he was with her the night of the murder. | 说他凶杀当晚和她在一起 |
[12:20] | Roommate backs up the story. | 她室友能证明 |
[12:24] | Are you still sick? Man, go see a doctor. | 你在没好? 去看看医生吧 |
[12:27] | I did. The dead guy’s girlfriend wrote me a prescription. | 看了 被害人的女友给我开了张药方 |
[12:30] | – So go fill it. – Nah. By the time i take it, i’ll be better. | – 那就照着去配药 – 还没 等我吃了药 就会好点 |
[12:34] | What’d she give you anyway? | 她给了你啥? |
[12:43] | Oseltamivir phosphate. | 磷酸奥司塔韦 |
[12:47] | May i see that? | 能让我看看吗? |
[12:55] | Anything abouthis strike you as odd? | 你们觉不觉得这个很奇怪? |
[13:00] | What’s odd about it? “oseltamivir phosphate.” | 有什么奇怪的? “磷酸奥司塔韦” |
[13:03] | Exactly. You can read it. | 就是这样 你能读懂 |
[13:04] | When was the last time you saw a doctor’s handwriting that you could read? | 你们是什么时候见过 字迹能让人读懂的医生了? |
[13:07] | So she’s precise. Is that what you’re implying? | 也许她很严谨 你是想说这个吗? |
[13:10] | Yes, and the possibility that dr. Brooke harper is not a doctor. | 没错 不过更有可能Brook Harper医生 并不是医生 |
[13:15] | Because she has penmanship skills? | 就因为她字写得好? |
[13:17] | And she doesn’t have that cold, creepy, doctor-y vibe they all have. | 还因为她没有医生那种 冷血 吓人的特质 |
[13:20] | Well, be fair. Not all doctors are cold and creepy. | 别先入为主 不是所有医生都冷血吓人的 |
[13:23] | First day of medical school, they get a stack of books and a dead human being–that, | 第一天上医学院 就给发一堆书和一具死尸 |
[13:26] | I’m afraid, will change you, brooke harper was warm and emotional. | 恐怕这一点会改变你的 Brook Harper却温和感性 |
[13:31] | You like her, so she can’t be a doctor. | 你喜欢她 所以她不可能是医生 |
[13:35] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[13:36] | The a.m.a.and boston general both have records of a doctor named brooke harper. | 美国医药协会和波士顿综合医院 都有叫Brook Harper的医生记录在案 |
[13:40] | See? | 看见没? |
[13:42] | But it says here that she’s 64 years old. | 但是这里说 她已经64岁了 |
[13:46] | She looks pretty good. | 那她看上去很年轻嘛 |
[13:48] | Is there a word for uncanny and irritating? | 有没有一个能同时形容 “不可思议”跟”令人气愤”的词? |
[13:57] | Jeff, i’m going to be leaving the clinic shortly, | Jeff 我要离开诊所一段时间了 |
[14:01] | So this is going to be our last session together. | 所以这将是我们的最后一个疗程 |
[14:03] | Oh, no, no, no. I-i-i need you, dr. Harper. | 哦 不不 我-我需要你 Harper医生 |
[14:07] | How will i manage without you? | 没了你我该怎么办啊? |
[14:08] | I’m sorry, jeff.I have enjoyed our sessions together, | 很抱歉 Jeff 跟你一起做疗程我也很开心 |
[14:11] | but i’m sure the clinic will provide you with the best care possible. | 但是我相信诊所会尽可能给你 提供最好的照顾 |
[14:15] | should you ever need to speak with me personally… | 如果你以后想私下跟我聊聊的话… |
[14:20] | ******* | 这是我的私人电话 |
[14:24] | I’m very sorry to interrupt, dr. Harper, but the cbi are here again, | 很抱歉打扰一下 Harper医生 但加州调查局的人又来了 |
[14:27] | and they need to speak with you. | 他们要跟您谈话 |
[14:28] | All right. Well, tell them i’ll be with them in ten minutes. | 好的 告诉他们我过十分钟就来 |
[14:31] | They said they needrto speak with you right now, this moment, and they are most insistent. | 他们说现在就要见您 马上 看上去挺急迫的 |
[14:36] | Tell them i’ll be right out, maggie. Thank you. | 跟他们说我马上出去 Maggie 谢谢 |
[14:40] | I mean, i just… | 我是说 我就是… |
[14:42] | I feel like i’m on the verge of a real breakthrough. I… | 觉得自己正处在有进展的边缘 我… |
[14:47] | I’m starting to open myself up again to people in a real way. | 我正开始真正对别人敞开心扉 |
[14:51] | My inner child is finally emerging. | 我开始恢复童心 |
[14:54] | D– dr. Harper? Dr. Harper? | Harper医生? Harper医生? |
[14:59] | ******* | 别进去 里面还有人 |
[15:05] | Damn. Let’s go. | 糟糕 快追 |
[15:14] | All i was able to find at dr. Brooke harper’s apartment. | 我在Brook Harper医生家里 只能找到这些 |
[15:16] | Bank account emptied, credit cards maxed out. | 银行账户是空的 信用卡也被刷爆了 |
[15:19] | She must have been packed and ready to leave days ago. | 她肯定几天前就打包好 准备跑路了 |
[15:22] | Her social security number and medical license are fakes, too. | 她的社保编号和医疗执照也是假的 |
[15:25] | We have no idea who this woman is. | 我们完全不知这女人是谁 |
[15:27] | Well, we know that she’s smart. | 我们至少知道她很聪明 |
[15:29] | She posed as a doctor for seven months, managed to elude you and rigsby. | 她假扮了7个月的医生 把你和Rigsby都蒙过去了 |
[15:33] | No, she had a head start. She didn’t elude us. | 不 只是让她占了先机 但她没骗到我们 |
[15:37] | All right, she eluded us. | 好吧 她骗到我们了 |
[15:39] | Well, she’s a professional conwoman. | 看来她是个职业骗子 |
[15:41] | I mean, she probably specializes in the seduction of rich and successful, socially awkward men. | 她可能很擅长引诱 事业有成 不擅社交的男人 |
[15:46] | You think she’s done this before? | 你觉得她以前也干过? |
[15:47] | Oh, yes, many times. | 没错 很多次呢 |
[15:49] | Why kill jim gulbrand? What’s her motive? | 那为什么杀了Jim Gulbrand? 她的动机是什么? |
[15:51] | Maybe he found outvthe truth about her. | 或许他发现了她的真实身份 |
[15:53] | Then why not just vanish? | 那为何不一走了之? |
[15:55] | – Good morning. – Morning. | – 早上好 – 早上好 |
[15:56] | I’ve been going through gulbrand’s financial records and found something interesting. | 我一直在查Gulbrand的银行记录 发现了点有趣的东西 |
[16:00] | Last year, gulbrand made a series of cash withdrawals from various accounts, | 去年 Gulbrand从很多账户里 取了好几次现金 |
[16:04] | totaling $10 million. | 总共一千万美元 |
[16:06] | What’d he spend the money on? | 他把钱花哪儿了? |
[16:08] | That’s just it. He didn’t deposit it, and it doesn’t look like he spent it. | 问题就在这 他没存起来 看上去好像也没花掉 |
[16:11] | So either he paid somebody off or he hid the money– | 所以 要么他把钱给别人了 要么就是把钱藏起来了– |
[16:15] | A cash nest egg–either from his ex-wife or the s.e.c. | 现金储备金–要么防前妻 要么防证交会 |
[16:19] | Maybe that’s what brooke harper was after. | 或许Brook Harper就是冲这个来的 |
[16:20] | If only we knew who she was or where she was. | 我们要是知道她是谁 或是她在哪儿 就好了 |
[16:23] | Well, we know that she’s ol, she’s fearless, she’s systematic. | 我们知道她大胆冷静 很有条理 |
[16:28] | I mean, she went back to the clinic for an extra day to try and hook another sucker. | 她过一段时间就又回到诊所 准备钓下一个倒霉蛋上钩 |
[16:31] | She’s a planner. | 她很有计划 |
[16:35] | Could we get a copy of her last credit card statement? | 我们能弄到她上一张信用卡账单吗? |
[16:38] | I can get it. | 我去 |
[16:42] | And they had the nerve to send me a gold mercedes instead of a black one, | 他们竟然发给我一辆金色奔驰 而不是黑色的 |
[16:45] | And so i sent it back. | 所以我又退回去了 |
[16:47] | Kathryn gulbrand? | |
[16:49] | Kathryn stubbs-gulbrand, and you’re interrupting. | 你打扰到我们了 |
[16:52] | ‘Am, we have a few questions regarding your ex-husband’s death. | 夫人 关于你前夫的死 我们有些问题要问 |
[16:55] | Really? You wantrto talk to me now? | 是吗? 现在? |
[16:57] | Or we can talk to you at the station, if you prefer. | 也可以跟我们回局里聊 如果你愿意 |
[17:00] | – Fine. – Thank you. Thank you, ladies. | – 好吧 – 谢谢 谢谢了 女士们 |
[17:10] | How long had you and jim gulbrand been divorced? | 你和Jim Gulbrand离婚多久了? |
[17:13] | 14 months– that’s when i moved out. | 14个月了 那时候我就搬出来了 |
[17:16] | The divorce was final a year ago. | 一年前离婚手续就办好了 |
[17:18] | Were you angrypabout the divorce? | 对于离婚的事你感到生气吗? |
[17:19] | Of course i was angry. That’s usually why people get divorced. | 当然生气了 离婚不就是因为这个嘛 |
[17:22] | Court documents indicate that you sued your ex-husband on multiple occasions. | 法庭记录显示 你曾多次将你前夫告上法庭 |
[17:26] | You bet your ass i did. | 不怕告诉你 我是告了 |
[17:27] | Jim tried to claim that the money that he had in gaia matrix stock wasn’t actually his, | Jim总说他投在Gaia Matrix股票里的钱 不是他自己的 |
[17:30] | But part of the company’s capital. | 而是公司资产的一部分 |
[17:32] | I disagreed, and i won. | 我不这么认为 并且我赢了官司 |
[17:35] | I got everything i wanted and more. | 我得到了我想要的 甚至更多 |
[17:38] | We have reason to believe that your ex-husband may have hidden money from you | 我们有理由相信 在你们离婚期间 |
[17:41] | – during the divorce proceedings. – What? | – 你前夫有可能背着你藏了钱 – 什么? |
[17:44] | He made $10 million in cash withdrawals last year. | 去年他取了一千万美元的现金 |
[17:47] | You weren’t aware of that? | 你不知道吗? |
[17:49] | That son of a bitch. I knew it. I knew he was holding out. | 那个混蛋 我就知道他留着一手 |
[17:53] | That wasn’t a damn gym locker key, was it? | 不会是那把该死的 健身中心储物柜钥匙吧? |
[17:55] | What key? | 什么钥匙? |
[17:56] | Last year he started wearing this key around his neck, under his shirt. | 去年他开始在脖子上戴一把钥匙 藏在衬衫里面 |
[17:59] | I asked him what it was, and he said that it was his gym locker key. | 我问他那是什么 他说是健身中心储物柜的钥匙 |
[18:02] | But i knew it wasn’t. I knew it. | 但我知道肯定不是 我就知道 |
[18:04] | – How perceptive. – What was that? | – 真敏锐 – 你说什么? |
[18:07] | Oh, nothing, ma’am. | 哦 没什么 夫人 |
[18:08] | So you didn’t know anything about the money? | 那你不知道这笔钱的事了? |
[18:10] | If i did, it wouldvbe mine right now. | 如果我知道 那钱就是我的了 |
[18:14] | – Where is it? – We don’t know. | – 钱在哪儿? – 我们还不知道 |
[18:17] | Well, half that money’s legally mine. | 法律上讲 那钱的一半归我 |
[18:19] | I don’t want jim’s loser brother getting his loser hands on it. | 我不想让Jim那个衰神哥哥染指 |
[18:21] | I’m sure your probate judge will take care of it. | 我相信您的遗嘱检验法官会处理的 |
[18:24] | Last friday, the, uh, night of your ex-husband’s murder, | 上星期五 你前夫被谋杀的那天晚上 |
[18:26] | where were you from 7:00 through 10:00 p.m.? | 7点到10点 你在哪里? |
[18:29] | I was at a wine tasting in napa. | 我在参加纳帕的一个品酒会 |
[18:31] | Could anyone confirm that for us? | 有人能证明吗? |
[18:32] | Can you people charge mevwith any crime? | 你们到底有没有证据指控我? |
[18:35] | – Uh, no, but– – uh, no, you can’t. | – 呃 没有 但是– – 呃 没有 那就不行 |
[18:38] | When you can, maybe then i’ll tell you the details of my personal life. | 等你们可以的时候 我再告诉你我私生活的细节 |
[18:41] | Until then, mind your own business. | 但那之前 还是管好你们自己的事吧 |
[18:48] | I just got off the phone with our liaison at the s.e.c.turns out jim gulbrand | 刚和我们在证交会的联络人 打过电话 发现Jim Gulbrand |
[18:52] | Was cooperating with their investigation. | 在协助他们的调查 |
[18:55] | Rick bregman never mentioned it. | Rick Bregman从未提过 |
[18:57] | Make sure you mention it to him. | 下次记得提醒他 |
[18:59] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[19:01] | Brooke harper only used a credit card twice in the last two week this is what she bought | 过去的两周 Brooke Harper只用过 这张信用卡两次 这是她买的东西 |
[19:07] | In one day of shopping nine days ago, and this is what she bought yesterday. | 9天前 她一天之内买了这些 这是她昨天买的 |
[19:12] | Now what do these things tell us? That’s a wig, by the way. | 这些东西告诉我们什么呢? 顺便说一下 这是个假发 |
[19:15] | What’s that on the, uh, bottom right? | 呃 右下角是什么? |
[19:17] | Bandage. | 绷带 |
[19:19] | It doesn’t look like a bandage. | 看上去可不像绷带 |
[19:20] | It’s a bandage. | 就是绷带 |
[19:23] | What do these things tell you? | 这些东西说明什么? |
[19:24] | Brooke harper wanted to pose as a man? | Brooke Harper想伪装成一个男人? |
[19:26] | – Right. – But why? | – 对 – 但是为啥呢? |
[19:28] | And what’s that other stuff? | 那剩下的东西是干嘛的? |
[19:29] | Well, that’s–that’s the puzzle. | 那- 那才是谜题所在 |
[19:32] | Is that kathryn stubbs? | 那个Kathryn Stubbs? |
[19:34] | She’s… She’s an unhappy person. | 她真不是个省油的灯 |
[19:37] | Where’s rigsby? | Rigsby哪儿去了? |
[19:38] | He went to get his prescription filled. | 他去开药了 |
[19:40] | I think that kathryn woman actually made him worse. | 我觉得那个Kathryn 让他病得更重了 |
[19:42] | She’s hiding something, too. | 她也在隐瞒什么事情 |
[19:44] | She wouldn’t say who she was with the night of the murder. | 她不肯说谋杀那天晚上和谁在一起 |
[19:46] | – Keep an eye on her. – Interesting. | – 盯着她 – 有意思 |
[19:50] | She did tell us that gulbrand wore a key around his neck, | 她告诉我们Gulbrand脖子上戴了一把钥匙 |
[19:53] | that he said it was for his gym locker. | 他说那是他的健身中心储物柜钥匙 |
[19:54] | – Only there wasn’t a key found on the body,as there? – No. | – 但尸体上没发现有钥匙 对吧? – 嗯 |
[19:59] | She took his key. | 她把钥匙拿走了 |
[20:01] | That’s why she dressed as a man, so that she could get into his locker | 所以她要打扮成男人 这样才能去他的储物柜那里 |
[20:04] | in the men’s changing room of the gym. | 健身中心的男更衣室 |
[20:06] | But if she had foundpjim’s millions, then she would have simply vanished right then and there. | 但她如果找到了Jim的钱 她会立马闪人的 |
[20:10] | Why stick around? | 为啥还要留下呢? |
[20:11] | Because the money wasn’t in the locker. | 因为钱不在柜子里 |
[20:13] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[20:14] | She’s now trying to get inside somewhere else. | 她现在想去别的地方找 |
[20:33] | – Thank you. – Good afternoon. May i help you? | – 谢谢 – 下午好 有什么可以效劳的? |
[20:36] | Yeah. I’m jim gulbrand. I’m a member here. | 是 我是Jim Gulbrand 我是这的会员 |
[20:38] | Uh, sir? | 呃 先生? |
[20:39] | I-i know mr. Gulbrand well, and you are not he. | 我认识Gulbrand先生 你可不是他 |
[20:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[20:46] | I’m just confirming that jim gulbrand’s a member here. | 我只是想确认一下Jim Gulbrand 是这里的会员 |
[20:48] | Why not just ask? | 为什么不直接问呢? |
[20:50] | Go ahead. Ask him. | 好啊 你问啊 |
[20:51] | Is jim gulbrand a member here? | Jim Gulbrand是这里的会员吗? |
[20:53] | I’m sorry, sir. We don’t divulge membership details. | 对不起 先生 我们不会透露会员信息 |
[20:55] | See? | 看见了吧? |
[20:56] | This is a murder investigation. Mr. Gulbrand is dead. | 这是凶案调查 Gulbrand先生死了 |
[20:59] | Well, i’m very sorry to hear that. | 我深表惋惜 |
[21:00] | Well, thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[21:01] | Oh, sir. Sir, this– this is a private club. | 哦 先生 先生 这是个私人俱乐部 |
[21:06] | What i’m learning– which is good for our theory– | 看样子 这也证明了我们的想法 |
[21:07] | Is one can’t just wander in here and hang out. | 就是不是随便谁都能溜进来的 |
[21:10] | One needs a plan. | 需要精心策划 |
[21:14] | We’re gonna have to take a look around. | 我们得四处看看 |
[21:15] | That’s not our policy, sir. | 我们的政策不允许 先生 |
[21:17] | If we have to obtain with a warrant, | 如果我们去申请搜查令的话 |
[21:18] | we’re gonna come back here and take every computer And every piece of paper in this building, | 那我们要回来拿走所有的电脑 所有的书面文件 |
[21:21] | and then we’re gonna have a sit-down chat with each one of your members. | 还要和你们所有的会员 都坐下来聊聊 |
[21:25] | – Welcome to the backgammon club. – Thank you. | – 欢迎来到双陆棋俱乐部 – 谢谢 |
[21:39] | I don’t get it. What is she doing? | 我不明白 她来这干嘛? |
[21:41] | I don’t know. Maybe she likes the water. | 不知道 可能她喜欢水吧 |
[21:45] | Aryou feeling better? | 你身体好点了? |
[21:47] | Eah, much. It’s weird. | 嗯 好多了 很奇怪 |
[21:50] | I know brooke harper’s not a real doctor, but whatever she gave me really worked. | 我知道Brooke Harper不是医生 不过她给我开的药还真有效 |
[21:55] | Good. I was getting worried about you. | 那很好 我一直很担心你 |
[22:10] | Grace? | |
[22:14] | – I’ve been thinking that maybe– – Here we go. | – 我一直在想也许… – 来了 |
[22:25] | Rick bregman. | |
[22:32] | The best friend and business partner. | 最好的朋友和商业伙伴 |
[22:36] | Anlover of the ex-wife. | 前妻的情夫 |
[22:39] | Apparently. | 显然是了 |
[22:45] | – Double? – No. You win. | – 双倍? – 不 你赢了 |
[22:49] | Outrageous luck you have, no? | 运气好的不得了 不是吗 |
[22:51] | You are a monster. | 你真厉害 |
[22:53] | – What is it now? – What is it? | – 这局玩多大 – 多大 |
[22:55] | – 20000. – 20000 | – 20000. |
[22:58] | I must have my revenge. | 我要一雪前耻 |
[23:00] | Well, if you insist. | 看你的本事咯 |
[23:01] | – Jane. – What? | – 什么事? |
[23:03] | You want me to spell it out? | 要我明说吗? |
[23:04] | – We’re just having fun, right? – Ablutely. | – 我们正玩在兴头上 对吧 – 那当然 |
[23:07] | The first prince i’ve ever met. | 我见到的第一位贵族 |
[23:09] | – How sweet. – Thank you. | – 真会说话 – 谢谢 |
[23:15] | There she blows. | 她来了 |
[23:20] | Uh, prince, uh, can i be excused from this game? | 呃 王子殿下 我恐怕得结束游戏了 |
[23:24] | – My date just arrived. – Of course. | – 我的女伴到了 – 没问题 |
[23:27] | – Maybe that’s lucky for me, eh? – Probably. | – 说不定这对我反而好 是吧? – 没准真是 |
[23:31] | $20,000? | 20000美金? |
[23:34] | Enjoy. | 约会愉快 |
[23:38] | Hey, listen. Just, uh, just forget about that, okay? | 嘿 听着 忘掉这个吧 好吗 |
[23:41] | Certainly not. | 这怎么行 |
[23:42] | You won fair and square. | 你赢得正正当当 |
[23:43] | Well, actually, i cheated. Uh, i controlled the dice. | 其实 我出了千 呃 我能控制骰子 |
[23:48] | It’s in the wrist, just in the wrist. | 靠手腕 全靠手腕 |
[23:51] | Please don’t be offended. I-i would have taken your money and given it to a worthy cause, | 无意冒犯 我 我本打算赢你的钱 然后用于某个崇高事业 |
[23:55] | But my friend here is a moralist of childish simplicity. | 但我里有位天真单纯的道德家朋友 |
[23:59] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[24:15] | – Hello, gorgeous. – Beat it, creep. | – 你好啊 美女 – 滚一边去 |
[24:18] | I’d call you by your real name, but i don’t know wt it is. | 我很叫你的真名 但我实在不知道是什么 |
[24:24] | Hello, mr. Jane. | 你好 Jane先生 |
[24:26] | I’m impressed. Well done. | 真让我意外 干得不错 |
[24:28] | Oh, for finding you? | 哦 你是说能找到你吗? |
[24:30] | It wasn’t that difficult. | 这并不难 |
[24:31] | Would you have a cigar? | 来只雪茄? |
[24:33] | Ah, thank you, no. | 谢谢 不用了 |
[24:35] | I hear they’re not so good for your health. | 听说对这身体不好 |
[24:37] | Well, who wants to live forever? | 谁想长生不老? |
[24:39] | It’d be horrible, wouldn’t it? | 那一定很可怕 不是吗 |
[24:41] | Immortality? Imagine the boredom. | 永垂不朽? 该有多无聊 |
[24:45] | My friend cho here will now take you by the wrists so as not to let you escape us again. | 我的朋友周 现在要牵着你的手腕 以免你再从我们手上溜走 |
[24:52] | Warm hands. | 温暖的手 |
[24:53] | Ah, i bet you say that to all your arresting officers. | 我打赌你对每个逮捕 你的警察都说过这话 |
[25:09] | who are you, brooke? | 你究竟是谁 Brooke? |
[25:10] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的? |
[25:12] | Well, let’s make a deal. | 好吧 我们谈个交易 |
[25:14] | I’ll tell you how we found you if you tell us who you are. | 你告我们你是谁 我就告诉你我们是怎么找到你的 |
[25:17] | Okay. | 成交 |
[25:19] | My name is angela dalibar, and i’m from birmingham, england, by way of hong kong. | 我叫Angela Dalibar 来自英国伯明翰 途经香港而来 |
[25:23] | How did you find me? | 你们是怎么找到我的 |
[25:24] | I planted a g.p.s.tracking device on you. | 我在你身上植入了全球定位追踪器 |
[25:27] | Outstanding technology. | 尖端科技 |
[25:29] | No bigger than a stick of gum. | 还没口香糖大 |
[25:31] | Can you tell us more about yourself, angela? | 能跟我们说说你自己么 Angela? |
[25:34] | How long have you been a professional conwoman? | 你做职业骗子多久了 |
[25:35] | All my life, i suppose. | 一辈子了吧 我想 |
[25:37] | And i confess, my name’s not really angela. | 我承认 Angela不是我的名字 |
[25:41] | And i didn’t plant a g.p.s.tracking device on you. | 我也没在你身上装GPS |
[25:44] | How then? | 那到底是怎样找我的? |
[25:46] | Well, maybe you’re not as enigmatic and elusive as you think you are. | 也许你并没有自己想象的 那么神秘莫测 |
[25:49] | – I wouldn’t be so sure of that. – No? | – 那我可不确定 – 是吗 |
[25:53] | You manipulate people because you take pleasure in it. | 你操纵别人因为你乐在其中 |
[25:56] | You enjoy being the smartest person in the room. | 你喜欢做最聪明的那个 |
[25:59] | You’re interested in money, of course, | 你爱钱 毋庸置疑 |
[26:02] | but only so far as it allows you to continue conning people. | 但只要能让你有玩弄别人的快感 |
[26:05] | You allow yourself one indulgence– not men, obviously. | 你允许自己稍做沉溺– 当然不是男人 |
[26:10] | Not drinking or drugs, because you fear that they will impair your abilities. | 也不是酒或毒品 你害怕会削弱你的能力 |
[26:15] | You move around too much to have a pet. | 你急需一个消遣 |
[26:17] | So my guess… | 所以我猜… |
[26:20] | Chocolate. | 巧克力 |
[26:23] | You’re good. | 算你狠 |
[26:25] | So why do you do this, brooke? | 所以你为什么要这样做 Brooke? |
[26:27] | Neglected as a child? | 被忽视的童年? |
[26:28] | Is this your way of getting attention? | 这是你博取注意的方法? |
[26:32] | Or is it something a little darker? | 或者有更阴暗的原因? |
[26:34] | Just a genuine mystery, i suppose. | 天生的吧 我觉得 |
[26:36] | Well, we have your prints now, so we’ll know who you are soon enough. | 好了 我们现在有你的指纹 很快就能知道你是谁 |
[26:39] | Do you think one can ever truly know another person? | 你认为一个人 能真正了解另一个人吗 |
[26:43] | I doubt it. | 我很怀疑 |
[26:44] | How do you come to have jim gulbrand’s key in your possession? | 你是怎么得到Jim Gulbrand的钥匙的? |
[26:47] | – He gave it to me. – Didn’t tell you what it would unlock? | – 他给我的 – 没告诉你用来开什么? |
[26:49] | It wasn’t given as a real key. It was a symbol… | 这并不是单纯的钥匙 这象征着… |
[26:52] | Of our love. | 我们的爱 |
[26:53] | It’s the key to his heart. | 这是通往他心门的钥匙 |
[26:55] | You said “our love” with conviction. | 你很坚定地说”我们的爱” |
[27:00] | Are you trying to tell us that you loved him, too? | 你是想告诉我们 你也爱他? |
[27:02] | Yes, to my great surprise. | 没错 我也很惊讶 |
[27:05] | I did come to love him, in a way. | 我确实爱上了他 在某种意义上 |
[27:08] | – He was a good, kind man. – So sweet. | – 他是个善良 温柔的男人 – 真甜蜜 |
[27:11] | Yes, it is. | 就是 真甜蜜 |
[27:12] | Yes, this is also the key to a locker that holds $10 million. | 没错 这也是打开 放着一千万的柜子的钥匙 |
[27:16] | Really? I thought it was for cigars. | 真的吗? 我还以为是雪茄 |
[27:18] | – I love a good cigar. – Nope. $10 million. | – 我喜欢上等雪茄 – 不是 是一千万 |
[27:22] | But that’s just silly. | 但这太蠢了 |
[27:24] | Why would jim keep $10 million in a locker? | Jim为什么要把一千万放在柜子里 |
[27:28] | – She’s good. – Yeah, she is. | – 她很厉害 – 没错 很厉害 |
[27:33] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[27:34] | Duh, looking for the money. | 还用说 当然是找钱 |
[27:36] | Rick figured maybe there were secret compartments on the boat or something. | Rick说这船上应该有密舱什么的 |
[27:40] | How long have you been seeing rick bregman romantically? | 你什么时候起和Rick Bregman有私情的 |
[27:43] | About a year. | 大概一年前 |
[27:44] | You were divorced from jim gulbrand about a year ago. | 你跟Jim Gulbrand离婚也是在一年前 |
[27:47] | Were you and rick involved while you were still married to jim? | 你还没离婚就跟Rick好上了? |
[27:50] | Involved? | 好上了? |
[27:52] | Were you having sexual intercourse with him? | 就是发生性关系 |
[27:55] | No. Rick would never do that to jim. | 没有 Rick永远不会这样对Jim |
[27:57] | But you would. | 但你会 |
[27:58] | I ha needs just like anybody else. | 我只是有正常人的需求 |
[28:00] | I refuse to be ashamed of my needs. | 我不会为我的正常需求而羞愧 |
[28:02] | Then why did you lie to us about your relationship? | 那么你为什么要隐瞒你们的关系 |
[28:05] | Because i knew how it would look. | 因为我知道你们会怎么想 |
[28:07] | You knew it’d make you look guilty of jim’s murder? | 你知道这会使你有谋杀Jim的嫌疑 |
[28:09] | No. Yes. It’s just… | 不 没错 我只是… |
[28:14] | It wasn’t just that. | 事情不是这样的 |
[28:15] | Gaia matrix’s stock has been falling for months. | Gaia matrix的股票连续几月下跌 |
[28:18] | This market has hurt even the best of companies. | 现在的行情 即使是最好的公司 也会元气大伤 |
[28:20] | The last thing i need issome “page six” sex scandal to make things worse. | 我最不愿看到的是变成”Page Six”(八卦小报)的 性丑闻把事情越弄越糟 |
[28:23] | So you misled us in order to protect your money. | 所以你误导我们是为了保住你的钱 |
[28:26] | I misled you to protect the company that jim and i built from the ground up. | 我误导你们是为了保住 我和Jim白手起家创立的公司 |
[28:30] | Were you aware that jim gulbrand was cooperating with s.e.c.investigators? | 你知不知道Jim Gulbrand 在协助证交会的调查? |
[28:34] | Jim would never go behind my back like that. | Jim永远不会在背后捅我一刀的 |
[28:36] | Well, he would, and he did. | 他会 他已经这样做了 |
[28:37] | The question is, if you found out, what would you do to stop him? | 问题是 如果你发现了 你会怎样阻止他呢 |
[28:43] | This conversation is over. | 谈话结束了 |
[28:46] | When did you find out about the $10 million he was hiding? | 你什么时候发现他藏了一千万美金的? |
[28:49] | Over. | 谈话结束 |
[28:56] | $10 million? That’s a lot of money. | 一千万? 这可是个大数目 |
[28:59] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[29:00] | Jim trusted you with the security of his company. | Jim将公司的安全任务交之于你 |
[29:02] | He valued your, uh, outside-the-box thinking. | 他尊重你的 呃 超常创意 |
[29:06] | You advised him on what to do with the money, didn’t you? | 是你建议他如何处理这些钱 是吗 |
[29:10] | Didn’t you? | 你有吗 |
[29:11] | We don’t care if hiding the money was legal or unethical. | 我们完全不关心藏这些钱违不违法 |
[29:14] | Our focus is the homicide investigation. | 我们的目标是凶案调查 |
[29:17] | I-it’s not that. It’s just… | 不是这样的 事实是… |
[29:21] | I absolutely promised jim i wouldn’t say anything. | 我向Jim保证过绝不说出去 |
[29:26] | We found out jim’s girlfriend, brooke harper, is a conwoman. | 我们发现Jim的女友 Brooke Harper是骗子 |
[29:29] | We think she was after the money and might have murdered jim to get it. | 我们认为她盯上这笔钱 并有可能为得到钱杀死了Jim |
[29:33] | We found her, along with this key, trying to open gulbrand’s cabinet at the backgammon club. | 我们找到了她 连同钥匙 她正试图 打开双陆棋俱乐部的储物柜 |
[29:39] | The key didn’t work. | 可惜不是那里的钥匙 |
[29:40] | Evidently, she took it from jim, but she doesn’t know where the money is. | 显然 她是从Jim那里拿的钥匙 但并不知道钱在哪 |
[29:45] | – That’s some lady. – Oh, yeah. | – 这女人还真是个狠角色 – 没错 |
[29:47] | If you help us find the money, we can prove that brooke was looking for it, | 只要你帮我们找到钱 我们就能证明Brooke正在找它 |
[29:51] | And establish a motive for murder. | 这样她的谋杀动机也成立了 |
[29:53] | So, stuart, do you know where the money is? | 那么 Stuart 你知道钱在哪吗? |
[29:56] | No. Well, n-not exactly, anyway. | 不知道 好吧 不管怎样我并不确定 |
[30:01] | Jim did come to me for some out-of-the-box security advice. | Jim是因为一些安全创意来找过我 |
[30:05] | Like you said, he wanted to hide the money from his ex-wife. | 他说 他想背着他前妻藏点钱 |
[30:08] | I told him that safety deposit boxes and offshore accounts could be traced rather easily, | 我告诉他 保险箱跟离岸账户 很容易被追查到 |
[30:12] | So they wouldn’t be of any use. | 那些玩意根本没用 |
[30:14] | So where’d you tell him to hide it? | 那么你告诉他藏在哪? |
[30:15] | Off the grid. | 要找没有记录的地方 |
[30:17] | Out of the financial institutions, any place a trail couldn’t be established. | 不在金融机构以内 不会被追查到的地方 |
[30:21] | – Like a home safe? – No. | – 家庭保险箱? – 不是 |
[30:22] | Anything on his property is subject to search. | 他房产里的任何东西都会被找到 |
[30:24] | No, it had to be secure– obviously, hence the key– | 所以不行 必须安全可靠 显然 因此钥匙… |
[30:28] | But more importantly, it had to be a place that no one would think to look. | 更重要的是 必须是一个 没人会注意的地方 |
[30:31] | – Hidden in plain sight. – Yes. | – 最危险的地方就是最安全的地方 – 对 |
[30:33] | But that’s the extent of my involvement. | 我也就知道这么多了 |
[30:35] | I have no idea where he actually hid the money. | 我也不知道他到底藏在哪 |
[30:37] | Oh, yeah. I see. | 好 我明白 |
[30:41] | Oopsy. Yeah. | 哦 耶 |
[30:45] | Don’t want to go losing that, now do we? | 现在谁也不想弄丢这钥匙 对吧 |
[30:49] | What do you make of it? | 你怎么想 |
[30:50] | You think he knows where jim hid the money? | 觉得他会知道Jim把钱藏在哪吗 |
[30:52] | I think he knows the general whereabouts of the money, but he doesn’t know exactly. | 我觉得他知道个大概 但不确定 |
[30:57] | And the devil is in the details, isn’t he? | 魔鬼在于细节 对吧 (成败常在于细节) |
[31:13] | – Here’s what happened. – I’m all ears. | – 我给你把事情捋捋 – 洗耳恭听 |
[31:16] | Two weeks ago, you took the locker key from around jim’s neck when he was sleeping | 两周前 你乘Jim熟睡时从他脖子上偷走钥匙 |
[31:21] | And replaced it with an identical one so jim was none the wiser. | 然后换个了一样的上去 所以Jim仍然一无所知 |
[31:25] | Then when you tried to open the locker at the gym, the key didn’t fit. | 而当你试着打开健身中心的柜子 你发现钥匙不对 |
[31:29] | So the money was hidden somewhere else, but where? | 那么钱是藏在另一个地方 但是在哪呢 |
[31:31] | Last friday, you got impatient, and you pushed jim to tell you where he’d hidden the money. | 上周五 你等不及了 强迫Jim说出钱在哪 |
[31:37] | Jim wouldn’t tell you. You got mad, and you killed him. | jim不愿说 你一生气 就杀了他 |
[31:41] | No. | 不 |
[31:42] | You probably didn’t do it on purpose, did you? | 你可能是无心的 是吗? |
[31:45] | – It was an accident. – It wasn’t. | – 是个意外 – 不是的 |
[31:47] | I didn’t do it. | 我没有做 |
[31:50] | Sad thing is, with all your skills, | 可悲的是 以你的聪明才智 |
[31:54] | the answer was right there in front of you. | 答案应该就在你眼前 |
[31:58] | You just didn’t see it. | 你只是没发现而已 |
[32:02] | You didn’t do enough research. | 你没做足功课 |
[32:04] | You’re playing me. You don’t know either. | 你在耍我 你也不知道在哪 |
[32:08] | Jim’s security systems are all designed by the same man at gaia matrix. | Jim的安全系统都是由 Gaia Matrix公司的同一个人设计的 |
[32:11] | – Stuart hanson. – Him. | – 就他 |
[32:13] | He suggested where to put the money. | 藏钱的地方是他建议的 |
[32:15] | You could have squeezed the truth out of him very swiftly, i imagine– | 我想 在你这样的女人的游说下 |
[32:19] | Putty to a woman like you– but instead, you had to kill a man. | 你本可以轻而易举就问出真相 可反之 你却杀了一个人 |
[32:24] | I wouldn’t do that. You don’t know me. | 我不会那么做的 你根本不了解我 |
[32:28] | Lindsey smith from san diego. | 你是从圣迭戈来的Lindsey Smith |
[32:31] | Father ryan, salesman… | 父亲叫Ryan 推销员… |
[32:33] | Mother debbie, homemaker… | 母亲叫Debbie 家庭主妇… |
[32:36] | Two miss teen temecula county titles. | 两次错失Temecula郡青少年奖杯 |
[32:40] | Varsity softball… | 校垒球队… |
[32:43] | Church choir soloist. | 唱诗班的独唱 |
[32:46] | Then you disappeared off the records for a couple years, and when you came back, | 之后有两年的空白 再之后 |
[32:50] | You were a con artist with two fraud convictions. | 你就成了背着两起 诈骗罪的诈骗高手 |
[33:00] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[33:01] | Nothing happened. | 什么也没发生 |
[33:03] | I like money, and i’m easily bored. | 我喜欢钱 而且很容易觉得无聊 |
[33:08] | There’s gotta be more to it than that. | 肯定不止这些 |
[33:11] | It’s a cold, hard, lonely life you lead. | 你过着冷酷 艰难 又寂寞的生活 |
[33:16] | What is it that drives you? | 是什么让你这样的? |
[33:19] | Passion for excellence. | 追求卓越的激情 |
[33:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:30] | Relax a while. | 休息一会 |
[33:32] | Uh, an agent will be in here to run you through the formal charges against you. | 呃 马上就会有探员 过来对你正式立案起诉 |
[33:37] | Run away. Good luck, lindsey. | 逃走吧 祝你好运 Lindsey |
[33:42] | And to you. | 你也一样 |
[33:53] | Any luck with harper? | 跟Harper的谈话碰到运气没 有收获吗? |
[33:55] | There’s no luck involved. | 我从不碰运气 |
[33:57] | – The outcome’s a given. – Is that so? | – 结果显而易见 – 是吗? |
[33:59] | Yeah, it’s all applied psychology and newtonian physics. | 嗯 我一向是靠应用心理学 和牛顿物理学的真本事 o(�s□�t)o |
[34:25] | Excuse me. Ma’am? Can i see some i.d., please? | 打扰了 女士? 能看下你的证件吗? |
[34:27] | You call that a uniform shirt? It’s filthy. | 你穿的这是制服吗? 真够脏的 |
[34:30] | – Well, i tried to clean– – filthy. | – 这个 我已经尽力洗干净了 – 太脏了 |
[34:32] | No excuses, stiles. | 没什么可狡辩的 Stiles |
[34:34] | I will address this matter with your captain at my earliest convenience. | 我会尽早向你长官 传达这个问题的 |
[34:51] | Is she on the move yet? | 她行动了吗? |
[34:53] | She made one stop and hasn’t left her motel room since. | 她就停了一次 到现在还没离开旅馆房间 |
[34:55] | – What’d she stop for? – Chocolate. | – 她停下来干啥? – 吃巧克力呗 |
[34:57] | Oh, and, uh, thank you. | 哦 对了 谢谢 |
[35:01] | For what? | 谢什么? |
[35:02] | For just letting this play out like this. | 谢你同意演这出戏 |
[35:04] | Eh, we would have had to let her go on the murder charge anyway. | 我们也不能以谋杀罪控告她 |
[35:07] | Nothing to keep her on until we get some hard proof. | 没确凿证据前 也不能一直拘留她 |
[35:09] | And besides, this is a simple plan. | 再说 这出戏算简单的 |
[35:11] | It’s when you start getting costumes and props that i get nervous. | 你鼓弄戏服呀道具的时候我才紧张呢 |
[35:14] | Trick plays like this? | 像这种把戏 |
[35:15] | My dad calls them chewing gum plays. | 我爸爸称之为口香糖把戏 |
[35:18] | Sometimes you fool the other guy, and sometimes you just get gum in your hair. | 有时你耍到别人了 而有时却是作茧自缚 |
[35:21] | She’s moving. | 她行动了 |
[35:29] | Train station. It had to be a train station. | 火车站 肯定是火车站 |
[35:33] | What’s wrong with the train station? | 火车站怎么了? |
[35:35] | People, noise, tunnels, trains, more people. | 人多又喧嚣 又是隧道 又是火车 人来人往的 |
[35:40] | Her vehicle’s stopped outside the station. | 她的车停在车站外面了 |
[35:43] | Hold your positions until i give you the word. | 我下令前原地待命 |
[35:46] | Yes, boss. Standinby. | 是 头儿 就位了 |
[35:49] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[35:55] | All set. | 准备就绪 |
[36:00] | Chewing gum plays. | 口香糖把戏 |
[36:02] | I can already see my hair with a big chunk out of it. | 我都能想象到我头发 裹着一大团东西了 |
[36:05] | You’d look good with short hair. | 你剪短发肯定会好看 |
[36:06] | Choppy, a litt–kind of peter pan–good for the eyes. | 蓬蓬的 有点彼得潘的风范 对眼睛也好 |
[36:09] | Okay, heads-up. | 好 注意 |
[36:10] | She’s in motion, approaching the station now. | 她行动了 正驶向车站 |
[36:13] | Cho, do you have a visual? | 周 你看见了吗? |
[36:17] | Affirmative. She’s exiting the vehicle now. | 看见了 她下车了 |
[36:32] | She has stuart hanson with her. | 她还带着Stuart Hanson |
[36:38] | She has a gun. Be advised– brooke harper is armed. | 她有枪 听好了 Brooke Harper有武器 |
[36:45] | Rigsby, van pelt, what’s your status? | Rigsby Van Pelt 你们什么情况? |
[36:47] | I have harper and hanson in sight. | 我能看见Harper和Hanson |
[36:49] | Van pelt, she’s moving your way. | Van Pelt 她向你那边去了 |
[36:51] | Got ’em. Looks like she’s headed to the commuter lockers. I’m on it. | 看见了 看来是要去 乘客储物柜 我这就去 |
[37:17] | It’s the gate. I’m stuck. | 门太窄 卡住了 |
[37:19] | All right, don’t move. | 好 别动 |
[37:22] | Don’t do anything and don’t say anything. | 不许动 不许说话 |
[37:24] | This better be the right place. | 最好就在这地方 |
[37:40] | She opened the locker. I think she has the money. | 她打开柜子了 我认为她拿到钱了 |
[37:45] | – Okay, i– – uh, wait.Just–just wait a moment. | – 好 我- – 呃 等 再等会 |
[37:55] | Oh, my. | 哦 天 |
[37:59] | Don’t move or i’ll kill you. | 不许动 不然就毙了你 |
[38:12] | Don’t move! | 不许动! |
[38:21] | – ****Hanson. – I got him. Excuse me. | 我抓到他了 |
[38:25] | Gun. | 枪 |
[38:37] | You’re under arrest… Again. | 你又…被捕了 |
[38:44] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[38:54] | Jason bradshaw, jason wade, anthony wade, anthony samuels, the list goes on– | Anthony Wade Anthony Samuels 数都数不清 |
[39:01] | All aliases you’ve used in scams ranging fro identity theft to ponzi schemes. | 所有你从身份盗窃到庞氏诈骗 所用过的化名 |
[39:07] | – You’re quite the virtuoso. – Thank you. | – 你算是大师级的 – 谢了 |
[39:10] | But this one– this would have been your most daring and successful crime yet. | 可这个 这算你做过的 最险最成功的一次吧 |
[39:14] | $10 million of jim gulbrand’s money. | Jim Gulbrand的一千万美金 |
[39:19] | Gulbrand was the perfect mark– rich, liquid and unconventional. | Gulbrand是最完美的目标了 富有 又是流动资产 还不落俗套 |
[39:25] | I bet he didn’t even check your references when he hired you. | 我肯定他雇佣你时 甚至都没查过你背景 |
[39:27] | Nothing says trustworthy like a wheelchair. | 没什么比坐轮椅更让人信服了 |
[39:31] | You convinced gulbrand that the train station was a genius place to hide his money. | 你让Gulbrand相信火车站 是他藏钱最明智的地方 |
[39:37] | Screw orthodox wisdom. | 偏离传统思维方式 |
[39:39] | Think sideways, right? Right? | 离经叛道 对吧? 对吧? |
[39:43] | And he ate it up. | 而他还信了 |
[39:45] | He ate it up. | 他完全信了 |
[39:46] | Why wouldn’t he? Then you simply needed to get the key. | 怎么会不信呢? 之后你只需拿到钥匙 |
[39:55] | You went to the yacht that night because you knew he’d be alone. | 你那晚去了游艇 以为你知道他会是一个人 |
[40:06] | You also knew he kept the key with him. | 你也知道他带着钥匙 |
[40:11] | You did what needed to be done. | 该做的你都做了 |
[40:12] | You killed jim gulbrand. | 杀了Jim Gulbrand |
[40:15] | Then you got rid of the body. | 之后就处理了尸体 |
[40:32] | But you didn’t count on brooke harper. | 可你没料到Brooke Harper |
[40:35] | You couldn’t have known she swapped the real key… | 你哪里知道她把钥匙掉包了… |
[40:39] | With a look-alike. | 用了把假的 |
[40:40] | You didn’t realize anything was wrong until you tried to open the locker. | 直到你试图打开 柜子时才发现有问题 |
[40:45] | It wasn’t until we came to gaia matrix with the real key… | 直到我们带着那把 真钥匙去Gaia Matrix… |
[40:51] | That it dawned on you what she’d done. | 你才明白她都做了什么 |
[40:53] | I can only imagine your surprise. | 我能感受到你的惊奇 |
[40:57] | Six months living in that chair. | 我在轮椅上坐了六个月了 |
[41:00] | Six months, and no one ever questioned me about it. | 六个月了 从来没有人质疑过我 |
[41:04] | Why did you? | 你怎么会? |
[41:06] | Whenever i meet someone in a wheelchair, i check the bottoms of their shoes. | 我只要见到坐轮椅的人 都会看看他们的鞋底 |
[41:17] | The bottoms of your shoes… | 而你的鞋底… |
[41:20] | Were scuffed. | 却有磨损 |
[41:24] | I’ve been checking shoes for years. This is the first time it’s ever paid off. | 我看鞋底看了这么多年 这是第一次有收获呀 |
[41:27] | First time. | 第一次诶 |
[41:29] | That’s gratifying, man. Very, very gratifying. | 真满足 老兄 真的很满足 |
[41:39] | Oh, he’s a pistol, isn’t he? | 哦 他真惹火 是吧? |
[41:53] | Sorry about the cuffs. | 抱歉用手铐 |
[41:55] | – My own fault. – Oh, yeah. | – 我自己的错 – 哦 是啊 |
[42:00] | Wi i could let you go again, but you know… | 对了 我可以再让你溜一次 不过 你知道… |
[42:04] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[42:06] | That urge you have to get one over on people, | 你想征服别人的冲动 |
[42:09] | the need to be smarter than the next guy… | 那种智取别人的冲动… |
[42:14] | It’ll keep biting you on the ass. | 会一直咬着你不放的 |
[42:16] | So my butt’ll hurt occasionally. | 所以我总会惹祸上身咯 |
[42:19] | I’ll still be smarter than the next guy. | 但我仍会比下一个人聪明 |
[42:24] | Brooke harper? | |
[42:26] | No, jessica waters. Th-that’s harper right there. | 不 我是Jessica Waters 那 那位是Harper |
[42:30] | Uh, agent? This is harper. | 呃 探员? 这位是Harper |
[42:35] | – Worth a try. – Of course. | – 条件反射 – 那是 |
[42:37] | Brooke harper, i’m agent fred hayes. | Brooke Harper 我是Fred Hayes探员 |
[42:39] | I’ll be in charge of transporting you to the federal detention center in davis. | 我会负责把你押送到 戴维斯联邦看守所 |
[42:45] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[42:52] | See you around, patrick. | 再会 Patrick |
[42:55] | I doubt you’ll be seeing much of anybody for a few years. | 我想你几年内很难见到很多人了 |
[42:58] | Oh, i don’t know about that, agent hayes. | 哦 这个我不确定哦 Hayes探员 |
[43:00] | She’s very good at what she does. | 她这方面很在行的 |
[43:04] | Yeah. | 是哦 |
[43:07] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- | sync:咔肉肉 |
[43:10] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- proudly presents |