时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Anyplace. The suspect can leave the body anyplace, | 任何地方 嫌犯能把尸体扔到任何地方 |
[00:04] | And they dump it on the only state land within hundred miles of here, making it ours. Great. | 却非得把她扔到方圆百里唯一的州属地 好让这案子该我们负责 真好 |
[00:07] | – Why is that a bad thing? – Oh, come on. You saw the body. | – 为啥是坏事? – 得了吧 你看见了尸体 |
[00:10] | – It’s a coincidence. – Nah. Jane taught me one thing… | – 只是巧合 – 不是 Jane教会我一件事… |
[00:13] | What do we got? | 什么情况? |
[00:14] | The, uh, victim’s name isemma plaskett, 19, local girl. | 受害者叫Emma Plaskett 19岁 本地女孩 |
[00:18] | First responder knew her from high school. | 先到现场的人跟她是高中同学 |
[00:20] | Lives at home with her parents, has an older brother and a twin sister, Maya, | 她和父母在家里住 有一个哥哥 双胞胎姐姐 Maya |
[00:24] | who went missing at the same time. | 也在同一时间失踪 |
[00:25] | Their car was found abandonedplast night on the roadside, ten miles north of here. | 他们的车在昨晚扔在路边 这里往北10英里 |
[00:28] | Who’s coordinating the local search? | 谁负责本地搜索? |
[00:30] | Sheriff hardy here is in charge. | 负责人是Hardy警长 |
[00:31] | Ed hardy. Good to meet you. | Ed Hardy 你好 |
[00:32] | Lisbon. Patrick jane. This is van pelt. | Lisbon Patrick Jane 这位是Van Pelt |
[00:35] | Well, we called inpall our people, and we got volunteers rendezvousing at the station. | 我召集了所有人 首要任务是找到失踪的双胞胎姐姐 |
[00:42] | Lisbon. Look. | Lisbon 看看 |
[00:51] | – Oh, damn. – Yeah. | – 该死 – 恩 |
[00:53] | No, it-it’s a coincidence. | 不 这…这是巧合 |
[00:54] | – That’s what i said. – No. No such thing as a coincidence, not with him. | – 我刚也这么说 – 不 没有这么巧的事 对他来说不是 |
[00:58] | What are you allptalking about? Who’s “him”? | 说啥呢? “他”是谁? |
[00:59] | Red john. He’s a serial killer. This is his style of cutting. | 血手约翰 连环杀手 这是他的手法 |
[01:02] | – Look at the toenails. – Yeah, i see them. | – 看脚趾甲 – 恩 看到了 |
[01:05] | Painted in her own blood, just like my we. | 用她的血染的 和我妻子一样 |
[01:07] | This is red john, and he wants to make sure i was on this case. | 就是血手约翰 他要确保这案子有我参与 |
[01:10] | It’s strange,pi’ll give you that, but you’re jumping to conclusions. Okay? | 我不否认很离奇 但下结论还为时过早 |
[01:13] | There’s no way we can know for sure… | 我们不能肯定… |
[01:19] | What the hell? | 啥玩意? |
[01:23] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[01:32] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- proudly presents | |
[01:38] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- | sync:揣艮艮 |
[01:51] | ****** | Plaskeet的家 圣安格鲁 加州 |
[01:53] | Man, this nicotine gum is like chewing on a tire. | 哎 这戒烟口香糖就像是胶皮 |
[01:56] | What do we know about the family? | 家庭情况怎么样? |
[01:57] | Old money. Mr. Plaskett’s an architect, mom’s a sculptor. | 富豪世家 Plaskett先生是建筑师 妈妈是雕刻家 |
[02:01] | There’s been plasketts in this county since before there was a county, | 在这个郡成立之前 就有了Plasketts一家 |
[02:03] | Which means something people around here. | 在本镇居民中名声很大 |
[02:05] | Been here ten years. I’m still the new guy. | 我待在这里10年了 还只算个新人 |
[02:11] | Have you found maya? Is she all right? Where is she? | 找到Maya了吗? 她还好吗? 她在哪? |
[02:15] | – We don’t know as of yet, but every effort is being– – Where is she? | – 目前还不知道 但我们会尽全力… – 她在哪? |
[02:19] | They don’t know where she is. We have to let them do their job. | 他们目前还不知道 让他们做他们该做的 |
[02:22] | Uh, can we take a look at your girls’ bedrooms? | 能看一眼你女儿的卧室吗? |
[02:25] | – Yes, of course. – Thank you. | – 恩 当然 – 谢谢 |
[02:28] | Come on, mrs. Plaskett. | 来吧 Plaskett夫人 |
[02:32] | Here it is. We, uh… | 这儿就是了 我们 呃… |
[02:35] | We tried having them sleep in separate bedrooms, but it never took. | 我们想让她俩睡两间房 但不管用 |
[02:40] | They preferred being together. | 她俩喜欢在一起 |
[02:42] | In your professional judgment, do you think that maya is dead also? | 以你的专业眼光来看 你认为Maya也死了吗? |
[02:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:48] | We keep an open mind. | 我们仍怀抱希望 |
[02:49] | We’re assuming that she’s alive. There’s always hope. | 我们假设她还活着 总是有希望的 |
[02:52] | Not much. | 不大 |
[02:56] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[02:59] | Well, thank you for your candor. | 谢谢你的坦率 |
[03:04] | Mr. Plaskett? Perhaps your wife needs you to be with her right now. | Plaskett先生? 也许您夫人现在需要您的陪伴 |
[03:09] | Yes, of course. | 恩 当然 |
[03:14] | Why so cruel? | 为什么这么残忍? |
[03:15] | Statistically, it’s dad that did it. | 统计学上讲 父亲是凶手 |
[03:17] | Well, since when do you care about statistics? | 你啥时候又关心起统计学了? |
[03:20] | I just wanted raise his pulse a little. | 我只想让他紧张一下而已 |
[03:21] | Hold on. This is a red john case. | 等下 这是血手约翰的案子 |
[03:24] | The cutting style, the painted toenails, the skywriting– | 杀人手法 染血的脚趾甲 空中图案… |
[03:27] | you put it all together, it’s hard to dismiss. | 放在一起的话 便不是巧合 |
[03:29] | Yeah, it’s red john, all right, but someone else is involved. | 恩 是血手约翰 是的 但涉及到其他人 |
[03:33] | Else, why would he change his m.o. So radically? Skywriting? | 不然 为什么作案手法改变的如此突然? 空中图案? |
[03:37] | He wanted to make sure that the cbi, that you, would be put on this case. | 他想确保CBI 你会参与这件案子 |
[03:40] | He’s obviously trying to lure you into some kinda trap. | 显然他是想引你进圈套 |
[03:43] | Well, that’s part of it, but why take them from a car instead of catching them at home alone, | 那是一部分 但为什么从车里抓她们出来 而不是趁她们单独在家的时候 |
[03:48] | Like he’s always done before? And why two victims at once? Twins? | 就像他惯用的手法? 为什么一次两名受害者? 还是双胞胎? |
[03:52] | – Why break pattern? – Well, he’s broken pattern once before. | – 为什么要打破常规? – 之前也有一次他也打破常规 |
[03:55] | Yes, because it was personal. He wanted to punish me. | 是的 因为那是私仇 他想要惩罚我 |
[03:59] | I don’t think these girls are random targets. | 我不认为这俩姑娘是随机挑选的 |
[04:01] | I think there’s something personal behind this. | 我想这里隐藏着些私人恩怨 |
[04:04] | Red john either knows them or knows someone close to them. | 血手约翰要么就认识她们 要么就认识她们身边的人 |
[04:12] | ****** | Fogarty天空绘画 圣安格鲁 加州 |
[04:29] | CBI. | 我是CBI的 |
[04:31] | You the pilot who drew that face over san angelo two hours ago? | 你是2小时前在天上画笑脸的飞行员? |
[04:33] | That was me. How’d it look? Clean? Good and round? | 是我 画得怎么样? 清楚吗? 圆吗? |
[04:37] | Why’d you do that, draw the face? | 为什么要画笑脸? |
[04:39] | I-i got an internet order from some company up in san francisco– | 我在网上接到的订单 是旧金山的一家公司… |
[04:42] | R-jay solutions, inc. , i think they were called. | R-Jay策划公司 我记得是 |
[04:45] | – R-jay? – Yeah. | – 恩 |
[04:46] | They paid the full $1,250 up-front by cash transfer. | 他们直接现金转账1250美元 |
[04:50] | So what’s this about? | 是怎么回事? |
[04:51] | Do you have an address for r-jay? | 你有R-Jay的地址吗? |
[04:53] | – Yes, ma’am, i do, in my office. – Great. | – 有 女士 在办公室里 – 很好 |
[05:01] | – There’s a brother? – Yes. He’s on his way down. | – 她们有个哥哥? – 对 正赶回来 |
[05:03] | – He lives up in parkersville. – Boyfriends? | – 他住在Parkersville – 男朋友呢? |
[05:06] | They had boyfriends, but nobody serious. | 她们有男朋友 但都不是认真的 |
[05:09] | Anyone at the moment? | 现在还有吗? |
[05:12] | No, nobody right now. | 不 没有了 |
[05:15] | No, it can often be hard for boys to have a chance. | 没了 男孩子很难有机会 |
[05:17] | They’re such a strong couple. | 她俩是那么的亲密 |
[05:20] | But still, very different characters. | 但仍有两种截然不同的性格 |
[05:23] | Yes… If you know them well. | 是的…如果你熟识她们的话 |
[05:27] | Emma… Darker, moodier, the risk-taker. | Emma… 更阴沉些 易怒 渴望冒险 |
[05:31] | Maya–she’s a happier soul, more cautious, more conservative. | Maya 她是个乐天派 小心谨慎 很保守 |
[05:37] | – Yes. – How do you know that about them? | – 是的 – 你怎么知道的? |
[05:40] | Well, i tell you that, uh, only so you’ll know that there isn’t any point in lying to us. | 我告诉你们这些 是想让你们知道 没必要对我们撒谎 |
[05:45] | Lying? Why would we lie to you? | 撒谎? 为什么我们要撒谎? |
[05:49] | Arden, do you always follow your husband’s lead? | Arden 你总是听从你丈夫的指示吗? |
[05:51] | Do you never struggle against his desire to control? | 从未反抗过他的控制欲? |
[05:54] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[05:56] | Just ’cause you drink too much doesn’t mean you don’t have a say. | 你酗酒并不代表你没有发言权 |
[05:59] | I mean, i should think he’s at least half the reason you drink in the first place. Yeah? | 我会认为 你开始酗酒 至少和他有一半的关系 对吗? |
[06:04] | A good man, but cold, pious. | 一个好男人 但冷淡 虔诚 |
[06:06] | You know, possession of that badge does not excuse you from acting with normal human decency. | 知道么 别以为带着警徽 就能践踏别人的尊严 |
[06:10] | Quiet, noah. Just be quiet. | 闭嘴 Noah 你就不能闭嘴吗 |
[06:16] | We’ve been ashamed to talk about this, but for a few months, | 我们一直羞于承认 但近几个月 |
[06:20] | our girls have been mixed up…With drugs… | 姑娘们开始…吸毒… |
[06:23] | And the low sort of people that come along with that. | 她们身边出现了一些坏人 |
[06:28] | Drake, our son, heard that emma was romantically involved with a dubious character. | 我们的儿子Drake听说 Emma和某个可疑的家伙好上了 |
[06:35] | She denied it, totly. | 她却矢口否认 |
[06:37] | – So we don’t really kw for sure– – exactly.We do not know for sure. | – 我们不确定– – 正是如此 我们什么都不清楚 |
[06:41] | Do you know his name? | 知道他的名字吗? |
[06:44] | Mace… Guthrie. | |
[06:46] | I know a guthrie. Small-time thief. | 我认识个叫Guthrie的 小偷小摸的 |
[06:51] | Here it is. It’s guthrie’s place. | 到了 Guthrie的家 |
[06:54] | Nice, isn’t it? | 还不错 不是吗? |
[06:56] | – You carry a gun? – No, never. | – 你配枪吗? – 从不 |
[06:58] | – You hang back a tad, huh? – Oh, yeah, sure duke. | – 那你就留在外面? – 噢 好 当然 |
[07:03] | – All right, we’re gonna do this nice and easy. – Okay. | – 好 那我们就轻松漂亮地抓他了 – 好 |
[07:17] | Guthrie? | |
[07:20] | Come on, guthrie. Open up. | 快点 Guthrie 开门 |
[07:30] | Guthrie? | |
[07:44] | Guthrie?Freeze! | Guthrie? 站住! |
[07:54] | – You okay, duke? – I’m okay. | – 你还好吧 Duke? – 我没事 |
[07:57] | Shake it off, big guy. | 没事吧 大块头 |
[08:02] | That’s a very loyal dog. | 这狗可真忠诚呢 |
[08:06] | Your store is listed as the mailing address for r-jay solutions, inc. | 你的商店是R-jay策划公司的邮寄地址 |
[08:09] | Yes. Okay. | 是啊 |
[08:11] | Suite 121? | 121号套房? |
[08:14] | Sure.Right here. | 嗯 就那儿 |
[08:17] | Uh, no, ma’am, uh, a suite is like a room or an office. | 不 女士 套房应该是房间或办公室 |
[08:21] | A suite is a box. You’re a small company, you look big. | 套房是指一个邮箱 小公司想要摆个大样子 |
[08:26] | Okay, we need to open box 121, and we need all the information you have on who rented it. | 那好 我们要查下121号邮箱 另外希望您提供租赁人信息 |
[08:30] | No problem. You have a warrant? | 没问题 有搜查证吗? |
[08:33] | Ma’am, this is a murder investigation. | 女士 这可是谋杀案调查 |
[08:34] | We can get a warrant,tbut that takes time, and time is of the essence here. | 我们能搞个搜查证 但花时间 调查谋杀得争分夺秒 |
[08:37] | No problem. Go get a warrant. Ti’ll be here. Following the law. | 没问题 去搞张搜查证 我等着 要遵纪守法嘛 |
[08:45] | – You have a wife? – No. | – 你结婚没? – 没 |
[08:47] | – I have a niece. – Thanks. That’s okay. | – 我有个侄女 – 谢了 我没这想法 |
[08:51] | When you come back, i show you a picture. Very pretty. | 等你们回来我给你看她照片 很漂亮的 |
[08:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:59] | Okay, open it up. | 好 开门吧 |
[09:02] | You got it. | 收到 |
[09:06] | Be careful now, duke. | 小心 Duke |
[09:44] | Hey, buddy. Easy, boy. Easy, boy. You got something? | 嘿伙计 别激动 别激动 他在里面? |
[10:09] | – Hands up. – Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay. | – 举起手来 – 好 好 好的 |
[10:12] | Ohh, who’s a good boy? That’s a good dog. | 噢 狗狗真乖啊 真是条乖狗 |
[10:25] | What? | 怎么? |
[10:31] | Emma and maya plaskett. | Emma和Maya Plaskett |
[10:36] | – What aut ’em? – You didn’t hear? | – 她们怎么了? – 你没听说? |
[10:38] | What? | 什么? |
[10:40] | Emma was found horribly murdered this morning, and maya is missing. | 今早我们发现Emma被残忍杀害 Maya失踪了 |
[10:45] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[10:49] | Were you having a sexual relationship with either of them? | 你和她们之一有过性关系吗? |
[10:52] | – No. – Really? | – 没有 – 真的? |
[10:54] | No. Never. | 不 从没 |
[10:57] | Maybe hung out with them a coupleimes. That’s it. | 也就跟她们一起出去过几次而已 |
[11:00] | Mace… | |
[11:02] | I see you care for both of them, and i can see that you’re lying to me. | 我看得出你很关心她们 也知道你在说谎 |
[11:06] | That’s a bad idea. | 你这么做很愚蠢 |
[11:08] | I got nothing to do with this. | 我和这事没关系 |
[11:11] | Plea understand something. | 你得明白一点 |
[11:17] | I have a very deep personal interest in this case. | 我有极深的个人理由掺杂在此案中 |
[11:23] | I’ll do whatever it takes. | 我会不惜一切 |
[11:26] | I will have you framed for murder. | 我会栽赃你就是凶手 |
[11:27] | I will torture you. I will kill you myself if i have to– whatever it takes. | 我会严刑拷问你 甚至亲手杀了你– 如果我非得那样不可 我会不惜代价 |
[11:38] | Oh, jeez, lisbon. Come on. This is on tape. | 我的天 Lisbon 拜托 这可都录下来了 |
[11:40] | Control your man there. | 你管管他啊 |
[11:42] | Cut him some slack. | 给他点自由 |
[11:43] | Look, he’s just playing the guy. He doesn’t mean it. | 他只是吓吓他 没打算真做的 |
[11:46] | Doesn’t he? | 他没打算? |
[11:47] | You know what red john does to him. He can’t think straight. | 你知道血手约翰对他做过的事 他不能理性思考 |
[11:51] | He would do all that he said and more, if you let him. | 他不仅会照着做 还会变本加厉 如果你放任他的话 |
[11:53] | I won’t let him. | 我不会放任他那么做 |
[11:56] | Emma and me had a thing. | Emma和我之间有火花 |
[12:00] | She, um, i don’t know what she saw in me, but she liked me, you know? | 她 我不知道她看上我哪一点 但她是喜欢我的 明白吗? |
[12:05] | Both of those girls had a way about ’em. | 这两个姑娘都很特别 |
[12:08] | – They look at you like they really see you. – Yeah. | – 她们看着你 就像真的了解你 – 啊 |
[12:14] | So me and emma had been hookin’ up for about a month, and i get a phone call, | 我和Emma交往了一个月后 接到通电话 |
[12:18] | From some guy that i don’t know, saying, “stay away from her or else,” | 是个陌生人 说”离她们远点 否则…” |
[12:22] | And he hangs up before i can tell him to eat it. | 在我骂他之前他就挂了电话 |
[12:25] | Can you describe his voice? | 能形容一下他的声音吗? |
[12:26] | Uh, soft… Quiet. | 温和… 平静 |
[12:30] | – Did you do what he said? – No, of course not. | – 你照他说的做没? – 没 当然不会 |
[12:34] | I kept seeing her. | 我们依旧见面 |
[12:36] | And then i wake up one morning a couple weeks later, and there’s a pig’s head lying xt to me. | 接着几星期后的某天早上 我醒来发现枕头旁有只猪头 |
[12:42] | I lock and bolt my doors every night. | 我每晚都会反锁门 |
[12:44] | There’s no way somebody gets in there, but they did. | 没可能有人进来 但还是这样 |
[12:47] | It’s mental. Right? | 太变态了不是么? |
[12:50] | The thing is, me and emma were on the down low. | 问题是 我和Emma交往很低调 |
[12:54] | Nobody knew. She insisted on that. | 没人知道 她坚持要这样 |
[12:59] | So how did he know? | 所以他怎么知道的? |
[13:01] | He must have been spying on her real close. | 只有可能他一直在近距离监视她 |
[13:09] | How did you people know? | 你们又怎么知道的? |
[13:35] | – Good morning. – Morning. | – 早安 – 早 |
[13:37] | I’m drake plaskett. I’m maya and emma’s brother. | 我是Drake Plaskett Maya和Emma的哥哥 |
[13:39] | Agent lisbon. This is jane. | 我是Lisbon探员 这位是Jane |
[13:40] | Patrick jane. | |
[13:43] | – Have you found maya? – No, ma’am. | – 你们找到Maya了? – 抱歉 女士 |
[13:45] | But i can assure you, we’re continuing the search with every available resource. | 但我向你保证 我们会竭尽全力 搜寻所有线索 |
[13:51] | Please come in. | 请进来吧 |
[13:54] | Where have you been looking for her? | 你们都去哪儿找过? |
[13:56] | I wouldn’t know that, ma’am. | 我不清楚 女士 |
[13:59] | To clarify, the cbi conducts the investigative aspects. | 请让我说明 CBI领导谋杀调查这块 |
[14:03] | Sheriff hardy is very ably investigating the physical search. | Hardy警长负责搜索这一块 |
[14:07] | And sheriff hardy will call us if he has news, mom. | 警长有了消息会告诉我们的 妈妈 |
[14:10] | How can we help you, agent lisbon? | 我们能帮上什么 Lisbon探员? |
[14:12] | You told us it was drake who told you about guthrie. | 你说过是Drake告诉你Guthrie的事的 |
[14:16] | – Yes. – How’d you know about him? | – 嗯 – 你是怎么知道他的? |
[14:19] | Uh, about a month ago, i’d say, i was staying the weekend, overheard the girls talking, | 大概一个月前 我回来过周末 听到了女孩们的谈话 |
[14:24] | Emma telling maya that this guthrie character was dangerous, and she should be careful. | Emma告诉Maya那个Guthrie 是个危险人物 让她小心 |
[14:30] | Naturally, i was very concerned. I told my parents. | 自然 我也就有些担心 告诉了爸妈 |
[14:32] | And then we decided to confront emma about it. | 然后我们就想跟Emma当面谈谈 |
[14:35] | I see.If you could sit down with us, drake, | 我明白了 Drake如果你能坐下来 |
[14:37] | and give us a statement, it’d be really helpful. | 给我们一份详细笔录 就帮上大忙了 |
[14:39] | Of course. Anything you need. | 当然 你们需要什么都行 |
[14:49] | I’m just gonna go take another look at the girls’ room, if i may. | 如果可以 我想再去女孩们的房间看看 |
[14:53] | – Of course. – Sure. | – 当然可以 – 好 |
[16:03] | Lisbon! | |
[16:06] | Lisbon! | |
[16:14] | A camera, microphone transmitter. | 摄像头麦克风和信号发射器 |
[16:16] | – Someone was spying on our daughters? – Yeah. | – 有人在监视我女儿? – 没错 |
[16:19] | Who had access to this room? | 谁能进这个房间? |
[16:21] | Nobody. Just us and janine, the housekeeper. | 没有人 除了我们就是管家Janine |
[16:24] | – Nobody else? – No. Nobody. | – 没别人了? – 没有 没别人 |
[16:27] | Drake, how’s your electronic skills? | Drake 你的电工活怎样? |
[16:29] | You’re accusing me of this? | 你们怀疑我? |
[16:30] | Let’s be fair here. You’re the likeliest suspect. You can see that. | 公平的说 这里你嫌疑最大 你们也都看见了 |
[16:33] | You did say you overheard an intimate private conversati between the two of them. | 你是说过你无意中听见了 她们的私密谈话 |
[16:37] | No, they’re my little sisters. I love them. | 不是的 她们是我妹妹 我爱她们 |
[16:39] | No one’s doubting that. | 没人怀疑那一点 |
[16:40] | Where were youpnight before last? | 前天晚上你在哪 |
[16:42] | – At home, alone– – no, wait. | – 一个人在家 – 不 等一下 |
[16:45] | Wait. There was a break-in eight months ago. | 等一下 八个月前家里曾被非法闯入 |
[16:47] | – That’s right. – They broke the kitchen door to get in. | – 没错 – 他们撬开厨房门进来 |
[16:50] | They took some cash, some liquor, broke a few vases. | 拿走一些现金 酒 还打破几个花瓶 |
[16:54] | We just assumed it was teenagers on a spree. | 我们只当是小青年胡闹 |
[16:56] | That’d be a good cover. Did you report it to the police? | 那就说得通了 你报警了吗 |
[16:59] | Yes, we did, and the sheriff will confirm it. | 报了 警长能证明 |
[17:03] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[17:05] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[17:07] | We got the warrant. We’re about to open the mailbox. | 我们拿到搜查令了 正准备打开信箱 |
[17:09] | Yeah, jane said he wanted to be on the line when we opened it. | 是 Jane说开箱的时候要跟他通报细节 |
[17:12] | Okay. One minute. | 好 等一下 |
[17:17] | My niece. | 我侄女 |
[17:18] | Beautiful, like a movie star, but well-behaved. | 非常漂亮 像个电影明星 但很有教养 |
[17:22] | Yeah, she’s attractive. | 是的 她很有魅力 |
[17:24] | Oh, yeah. Go for it, man. | 真不错 上吧 兄弟 |
[17:25] | I’m not looking to get married right now, ma’am. Thank you, though. | 我还没有结婚的打算 但还是谢谢你 |
[17:28] | Yeah, i’m still here. You ready, ma’am? | 对 我还在 准备好了吗女士 |
[17:33] | Uh, yeah, open up. | 恩 好 打开吧 |
[17:38] | Okay. Uh, it’s an envelope. | 很好 有个信封 |
[17:43] | It’s typewritten, postmarked hattiesburg, 20th of december, addressed to roy tagliaferro. | 是打印件 邮戳是12月20日 哈蒂斯堡 收件人是Roy Tagliaferro |
[17:54] | “dear roy, i found this address on a business card of yours that i discovered down the back of the sofa.” | “亲爱的Roy 我从沙发后面 捡到的名片上找到了这个地址” |
[17:58] | “and so i write to you today in the faint hope that ts letter may find you. If it does…” | “所以我怀着一丝希望写了这封信 愿它能送达你手中 如果真能实现…” |
[18:03] | “and you are reading this,” i just want to say that i still love you very much, | ” 当你打开信封 我只想告诉你 我依然深深的爱着你” |
[18:06] | “despite the very cruel way you treated me,and i hope you will come back to me one day.” | ” 尽管你待我是如此残酷 我仍希望有天你能重回我身边” |
[18:13] | With all my heart, rosalind.” | “深爱你的Rosalind” |
[18:19] | It’s him. I know it. I know it. | 是他 我就知道 我就知道 |
[18:24] | This roy tagliaferro is red john. | Roy Tagliaferro就是血手约翰 |
[18:27] | We don’t know that. | 现在还不能肯定 |
[18:29] | Well, we know red john killed emma, so we can assume that red john hired the skywriter. | 我们已经知道是血手约翰杀死了Emma 那就可以假设也是他请了空中绘画 |
[18:35] | The skywriter was given the order by r-jay solutions. | 空中绘画是R-Jay策划公司要求的 |
[18:39] | R-jay solutions is ray tagliaferro. | R-Jay策划公司就是Roy Tagliaferro |
[18:43] | – Hence, roy tagliaferro is red john. – Maybe. | – 所以Roy Tagliaferro就是血手约翰 – 只是也许 |
[18:48] | This woman, rosalind, has seen red john. | 这个女人 Rosalind 她见过血手约翰 |
[18:51] | Lisbon, she– she knows red john. This is him. | Lisbon 她-她认识血手约翰 就是他 |
[19:00] | Are you sure this is the right rosalind? | 你确定是这个Rosalind? |
[19:02] | There’s only two rosalindspin the hattiesburg phone book. | 哈蒂斯堡的电话簿上只有两个Rosalind |
[19:04] | The other one’s 73 and married. | 另一个已经73岁并且结婚了 |
[19:13] | – Rosalind harker? – Yes? | – 你就是Rosalind Harker? – 是我 |
[19:15] | We’re with the california bureau of investigation. May we come in? | 我们是加州调查局的 可以进来吗 |
[19:20] | Would you show me some i.d.please? | 能给我看你们的证件吗 |
[19:34] | Roy tagliaferro? | |
[19:38] | What are you investigating? | 你们在调查什么 |
[19:40] | We’re with the homicide and serious crimes unit. | 我们是凶杀及严重犯罪组的 |
[19:43] | What can you tell us about roy? | 关于Roy你知道些什么? |
[19:46] | Not a thing until you tell me why you want to know. | 告诉我原因 否则我什么都不会说 |
[19:48] | We believe he could be a serial murderer named red john. | 我们怀疑他就是 名为血手约翰的连环杀手 |
[19:52] | No. That’s absurd. | 太荒唐了 |
[19:57] | – May we come in? – No. | – 我们能进去吗 – 不行 |
[19:58] | – No, ma’am, we’re not leaving. – You don’t know him. | – 别关门 女士 我们不会走的 – 你们根本不了解他 |
[20:01] | Ma’am? | 女士? |
[20:03] | Ms. Harker? | Harker小姐? |
[20:04] | I’m not listening. I don’t hear you. | 我不想听 我不想跟你们说话 |
[20:07] | Ma’am? Ms.harker? | 女士 Harker小姐? |
[20:13] | – Rosalind? – Go away. | – 走开 |
[20:15] | I can’t do that. | 不行 |
[20:19] | There is a girl missing. Her name is maya. She’s 19. | 有一个女孩失踪了 她叫Maya 今年才19岁 |
[20:23] | Her sister has already been killed by red john. | 她姐姐已经被血手约翰杀害 |
[20:25] | We don’t know, but he might have her captive somewhere. | 虽然我们还不清楚 但她可能还被关在某个地方 |
[20:35] | This… Man, red john… | 这个…男人 血手约翰… |
[20:38] | Killed my wife and child. | 杀了我的妻子和孩子 |
[20:40] | That’s why i’m here, rosalind. That’s why i can’t leave. | 所以我来找你 Rosalind 所以我不能走 |
[20:58] | I’m sorry. That’s terrible. | 我很遗憾 这太可怕了 |
[21:27] | I’m blind, but i’m not blind. | 我眼盲 但不是心盲 |
[21:30] | I’m a good judge of human nature. | 我擅长判断人性 |
[21:33] | I have to be. | 我必须得学会这一点 |
[21:36] | I know roy very well. | 我很了解Roy |
[21:41] | I know him intimately. | 我跟他非常亲密 |
[21:46] | And i’m sure, as sure as… | 我很肯定 就像肯定… |
[21:51] | This ground beneath my feet. | 我脚下的这方地 |
[21:54] | I know that roy is a good man. | 我知道Roy是个好人 |
[22:01] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[22:06] | Uh, i’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:09] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[22:12] | We all make mistakes. God knows. | 我们都会犯错 上帝会了解的 |
[22:18] | Maybe this red john is just using roy’s identity somehow. | 可能这个血手约翰 只是盗用了Roy的身份 |
[22:24] | If we could find roy, maybe he could help us find red john. | 如果我们能找到Roy 也许他就能帮我们找到血手约翰 |
[22:31] | Roy came to my door one day when his car had broken down off the road. | 有天Roy来敲我家的门 他的车在路上熄火了 |
[22:37] | He needed to use the telephone. | 他来借电话 |
[22:39] | So i made him some lemonade, and we got talking about classical music, | 我给他倒了杯柠檬水 然后我们谈起了古典音乐 |
[22:45] | and…He didn’t leave for two days. | 然后…他在这住了两天 |
[22:50] | You two were lovers? | 你们是情人? |
[22:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:55] | That’s very brave of you. | 你真勇敢 |
[22:57] | I have to be. | 我不得不 |
[22:58] | How long were you together? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[23:00] | Roy was in my life for… About five months. | Roy在我生命中呆了…大概五个月 |
[23:04] | He would come and go as he pleased, said he was doing business in the area. | 他总是任意来去 他说他在这边做生意 |
[23:09] | What kind of business? | 什么生意 |
[23:10] | – He didn’t say. – You didn’t ask? Yoweren’t curious? | – 他没说 – 你也没问 你不好奇吗? |
[23:14] | No. I didn’t care. I don’t live in your world. I live here. | 没问 我并不在意 我和你们处于不同世界 我只能活在当下 |
[23:19] | I was glad when he came, sad when he left. | 我为他的到来欢喜 为他的离开悲伤 |
[23:23] | You said in your letter that he was cruel to you. | 你信里说他对你很残忍 |
[23:28] | Very cruel. | 冷酷无情 |
[23:31] | He left and just never came back. | 他走了 一去不复返 |
[23:35] | Never said good-bye, why he was leaving or where he was going. Just vanished. | 连句再见都没说 也没说为什么走 或是去哪里 就这么销声匿迹了 |
[23:42] | It’s been nearly six months now. | 至今有6个月了 |
[23:44] | Can you describe him? | 你能描述一下他吗? |
[23:47] | Just under 6 feet tall… | 6英尺不到… |
[23:50] | Not muscular, but not soft either… | 不太壮 但也不瘦弱 |
[23:53] | Short, straight hair… | 直而短的头发… |
[23:55] | A gentle voice… | 温和的声音… |
[23:57] | Rough, strong hands. | 粗糙有力的手 |
[23:59] | He smelled of… | 身上有… |
[24:02] | Pine and… | 松木… |
[24:05] | Nails and earth. | 钉子和泥土的味道 |
[24:07] | And he liked to listen to me play the piano. | 他喜欢听我弹钢琴 |
[24:09] | What was his favorite music? | 他最喜欢什么音乐? |
[24:11] | Bach. He admired his rigor. | 巴赫 他欣赏他的缜密严谨风格 |
[24:15] | Did anybody see him? A mailman, a cleaning lady? | 有人见过他吗? 邮递员 清洁工? |
[24:18] | No. | 没有 |
[24:20] | I lead a fairly solitary life. | 我一个人独居 |
[24:22] | Did he ever mention any friends, people from work? | 他提到过朋友或有生意往来的人吗? |
[24:25] | No. | 没有 |
[24:28] | He did bring a friend of his over once, though, for thanksgiving. | 但他带一个朋友来过 感恩节时 |
[24:33] | Dumar. | |
[24:35] | Dumar. Any other name? | Dumar 有姓氏吗? |
[24:37] | Just dumar. | 就叫Dumar |
[24:40] | Couldn’t believe a blind woman could cook. | 他不相信盲人能做饭 |
[24:42] | Came over especially to see. | 特地过来看看 |
[24:44] | Can you recall anything else about him? | 你还能回忆起别的什么吗? |
[24:46] | He smoked a lot. | 他烟瘾很大 |
[24:49] | He said he was trying to quit, but he smoked so much, | 他说他想尽办法戒烟 但烟瘾太大 |
[24:51] | He had to run out to the store buy more cigarettes. | 他只好跑去小店里买烟 |
[24:56] | When he came back, he had bought a stuffed toy elephant as a gift for me. | 他回来时 还买了个毛绒大象送我 |
[25:03] | That was a good day. | 那天过得真开心 |
[25:05] | Roy came a couple more times after that, and then that was it. | 之后Roy又来过几次 然后就… |
[25:11] | Gone. | 人间蒸发了 |
[25:13] | Do you still have it? The stuffed elepha. | 你还留着它吗? 毛绒大象 |
[25:16] | Yes, i do. | 留着 |
[25:26] | First thing in the morning, check on all the convenience stores in that area. | 明早第一件事就是 查查这片区域内的便利店 |
[25:29] | It was a few months ago, but it’s possible someone will remember selling the elephant | 尽管过了几个月 但售货员 还是有可能记得同时卖过 |
[25:33] | and cigarettes together. | 大象和香烟 |
[25:35] | It was thanksgiving. | 那天是感恩节 |
[25:37] | – Yes, sir. – You got it, chief. | – 是 长官 – 明白 头儿 |
[25:38] | – And don’t lose the elephant. She wants it back. – All right. | – 别把大象弄丢了 她还想要回去 – 好的 |
[25:42] | You know, it’s ironic that she was blind. | 她啥也看不见 真是讽刺 |
[25:44] | How is that ironic? | 哪里讽刺? |
[25:46] | Whatever. It’s messed up. | 随便哪里 真是一团糟 |
[25:48] | You know, it’d be funny if it wasn’t… Not… Funny. I mean… | 真搞笑 其实也没…那么…搞笑 |
[25:54] | – Any luck on this end? – Nope. | – 你这边有发现吗? – 没有 |
[25:55] | There’s nobody named roy tagliaferro anywhere on the database. | 数据库里没有叫Roy Tagliferro的人 |
[25:58] | It must be an alias. | 肯定是化名 |
[26:00] | Try the name in english. Tagliaferro means “cut iron.” | 试试看它的英文意思”斩铁” |
[26:03] | thank you, sir. It’s a good idea. | 好主意 谢谢长官 |
[26:05] | Yes, it is. | 当然了 |
[27:16] | Boss, i think i found something. | 头儿 我这有发现 |
[27:19] | Overnight i set up and ran a code script to search the probate court’s realty transaction records. | 我昨晚通宵运行脚本代码搜索 遗嘱法庭的财产转移记录 |
[27:24] | – I got a hit on the name “cut iron.” – ****** | – 找到”斩铁”了 – 好的 谢谢 Van Pelt |
[27:31] | well? | 来了? |
[27:33] | We have a good lead.Eight months ago, around the time tagliaferro showed up, | 我们有线索了 大概8个月前 Tagliaferro出现的那段时间 |
[27:36] | and old farm property was bought, Called sparrow’s peak, | 同时有处叫雀峰的旧农场被售出 |
[27:39] | – and it was bought by cut iron properties. – Let’s go. | – 就是斩铁公司买下的 – 我们走吧 |
[27:43] | Wait. There’s more. | 等等 还有呢 |
[27:45] | A company credit card in the same name was used to purpose a large truckload of construction supplies. | 用同名的公司信用卡买了 一大货车的建筑材料 |
[27:50] | Nails, earth, pine. He’s building something. | 钉子 泥土 松木 他在建造东西 |
[27:52] | Slow down. We need to find a judge and get a search warrant. | 慢点 我们得先从法官那拿到搜查令 |
[27:54] | Sure thing. Judge felton over in eckerville will be the quickest, probably. | 当然 找Eckerville的Felton法官最快 |
[27:56] | – We don’t have time for that. – No choice. Look, no warrant, no case. | – 我们没时间搞这些 – 别无选择 听着 没搜查令不准搜 |
[28:00] | We could catch red john, and he could walk. | 我们即使抓了血手约翰 他也可以因此脱身 |
[28:02] | If we catch red john, he’s not walkg anywhere. He’s mine. | 要是我们抓住血手约翰 他就哪也去不成 他是我的 |
[28:04] | Don’t talk like that. | 别大言不惭 |
[28:05] | I can’t let you anywhere near this case if you start talking crazy like that. | 要是你再这么不可理喻 我就把你踢出这案子 |
[28:08] | Crazy? You’re crazy if you think you’re gonna stop me. | 不可理喻? 你这样处处阻挠我 你才不可理喻 |
[28:11] | D john is mine. | 血手约翰是我的 |
[28:13] | You try to stand in my way, and you–you will regret it. | 要是你挡我的路 你–你会后悔的 |
[28:16] | Are you threatening me? | 你在威胁我? |
[28:17] | No, i am just saying that if you stand in my way, you will– | 不是 我是告诉你 要是你挡我的路 你会– |
[28:19] | I’ve had it with you and your egotistical crap! | 我受够你的傲慢无礼了! |
[28:22] | This isn’t about justice or the law or fighting evil. | 这与正义 法律都没关系 |
[28:23] | This is about you and your wounded pride. | 根本就是你和你那受伤的自负而已 |
[28:26] | I’m done with it. | 我受够了 |
[28:29] | – Eckerville, judge felton. Right? – Yes, ma’am. | – Eckerville的Felton法官 对吗? – 是 夫人 |
[28:33] | If he does anything wrong, if he jaywalks–shoot him. | 要是他做什么出格的 胆敢轻举妄动–崩了他 |
[28:42] | – Steamed up. – Yeah. | – 发飙了 – 嗯 |
[28:46] | – Let’s go. – Oh, hold on. I don’t know about that. | – 出发吧 – 等等 我可不确定 |
[28:47] | What if maya’s waiting out there for someone to help her? | 要是Maya正等着人救她咋办? |
[28:51] | What if she dies while we’re standing here doing nothing? | 要是她因为我们坐视不管而死掉怎么办? |
[28:57] | – All right, let’s do it. – Right. | – 好吧 干吧 – 这就对了 |
[29:08] | – What’s this– store number ten? – 11. | – 这是多少 第10个便利店了? – 第11个 |
[29:13] | – what a waste of time. – It’s worth trying. | – 真是浪费时间 – 值得一试 |
[29:19] | Excuse me, sir. Do you have, uh– | 打扰一下 先生 你– |
[29:21] | – sorry.No returns. – Excuse me? | – 抱歉 不退货 – 什么? |
[29:23] | You buy the elephant, you keep the elephant. | 你买了这大象就得留着 |
[29:25] | – You sold this elephant? – Yeah. Last year. | – 这大象是你卖的? – 嗯 去年 |
[29:28] | It was a good item. Comes in elephants, bears, rodents–$9.95 | 这货不错 有大象 狗熊 还有啮齿类动物–9.95块一个 |
[29:32] | Well, last thanksgiving, do you recall a customer buying this elephant and some cigarettes? | 你还记得去年感恩节 有位顾客买了这大象还有香烟吗? |
[29:36] | No. How would i do that? Am i an elephant? | 不记得 我咋记得? 我又不是大象? |
[29:41] | You can look at the surveillance tape, if you like. | 要是你们乐意 可以看监视录像带 |
[29:44] | – You have the tape from five months ago? – Yeah. | – 你有5个月前的带子? – 嗯 |
[29:46] | Yeah, we’d love to see the tape, yeah. | 嗯 我们求之不得 |
[29:48] | Myon’s a big techno-nerd. We got state-of-the-art cameras on a 9-month loop. | 我儿子是个技术发烧友 我们的摄像头 设置成每隔九个月删除旧录像 |
[30:08] | 7654 sparrow peak. This is the place. | 雀峰7645号 就是这里 |
[30:12] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:35] | There we go. Thanksgiving afternoon. | 就是这里 感恩节下午 |
[30:39] | All right. Where’s this elephant? | 大象在哪? |
[30:45] | There. Right there. | 这里 倒回去点 |
[30:49] | I see it. | 我看见了 |
[30:54] | That–Oh,my god. | 那–我的天 |
[30:58] | that’s sheriff hardy. | 是Hardy警长 |
[31:01] | Dumar is sheriff hardy? | Dumar是Hardy警长? |
[31:44] | Jane, look at this. | Jane 瞧这个 |
[32:20] | – Answer the damn phone. – Cbi. | – 赶紧接电话 |
[32:21] | Van pelt, where’s jane and lisbon? | Jane和Lisbon呢? |
[32:24] | Following up a lead i gave ’em. Why? What’s wrong? | 跟踪一条我给他们的线索 怎么了? 有什么问题? |
[33:22] | Maya! | |
[33:24] | It’s okay, maya. We’re gonna get you outta here. | 没事的Maya 我们会把你救出来的 |
[33:26] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[33:31] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[33:32] | You act smart, but really, you’re kinda dumb, huh? | 你装的挺聪明 但说实话 你挺笨的 |
[33:34] | Don’t move an inch. | 一步也别动! |
[33:36] | I-i-i don’t understand. | 我 我 我不明白 |
[33:38] | No. You never really have. | 是啊 你从来没明白过 |
[33:42] | You recall a man by the name of orval tanner? | 你还记得一个叫Orval Tanner的人么? |
[33:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:46] | Red john’s accomplice in his first killing. He was caught. | 他是血手约翰第一次杀人时的同谋 已经被抓了 |
[33:49] | – Died ten years ago in jail. – That’s the man. | – 十年前死于监狱 – 就是他 |
[33:53] | I’m his son dumar. | 我是他的儿子Dumar |
[33:56] | This is the family farm. | 这是家庭农场 |
[33:58] | He was a good man, good father. | 他是个好人 好父亲 |
[34:01] | He wrote me every week until the day he died, you know? | 他每周都给我写信 直到他去世 你知道么? |
[34:04] | Taught me everything i know. | 我知道的一切都是他教给我的 |
[34:05] | – And red john? – Friend of my father’s. | – 血手约翰呢? – 他是我父亲的朋友 |
[34:08] | And a close friend of mine, i’m proud to say. | 我可以骄傲的说 也是我的密友 |
[34:10] | He doesn’t have friends. He has tools. | 他没有朋友 他只有工具 |
[34:14] | – He’s using you. – Red john… | – 他在利用你 – 血手约翰… |
[34:16] | Is not using me! | 没有利用我! |
[34:21] | He gave me maya. | 他给了我Maya |
[34:23] | He gave me the woman i love– the woman i’m gonna marry. | 他给了我心爱的女人 一个我要与之结婚的女人 |
[34:27] | Love? She’s in a cage. | 爱? 她在牢笼里 |
[34:29] | Love’s cruel. | 爱情是残酷的 |
[34:32] | At least she’s safe. Not like out there… With those degenerates. | 至少她安全 而不是和那些…堕落的人在一起 |
[34:39] | She’ll grow to appreciate the security i’m giving her. Isn’t that right, honey? | 她以后会感激我所给她的安全 是不是 亲爱的? |
[34:46] | She’ll learn to love me the way that i love her. | 她会学会像我爱她一样的爱我 |
[34:49] | I wouldn’t bet on that. | 我可不信 |
[34:51] | I’m happy fothe first time in my life. | 这辈子我第一次感到开心 |
[34:54] | And red john made that happen, so don’t you go telling me he’s no friend of mine. | 这都是血手约翰的功劳 所以你少扯什么他不是我的朋友 |
[34:58] | And what did you have to give him in exchange? | 作为交换 你给了他什么? |
[35:01] | He got emma… | 他得到了Emma… |
[35:03] | And you– he wanted you badly. | 还有你 他想要抓到你…非常想 |
[35:06] | He lured you in so sweetly. | 他诱惑你掉进这个甜蜜的陷阱 |
[35:08] | You just couldn’t help yourself, could you? | 你根本无法自控 不是么? |
[35:12] | If only that rosalind woman hadn’t popped up and spoiled things. | 要是那个叫Rosalind的女人 没有跳出来碍事 |
[35:15] | We were gonna get you here nice and quiet, so we could take our time. | 我们会悄无声息的把你引过来 然后慢慢处置 |
[35:20] | Now we’ll have to find someplace else to keep you both. But that’s life. | 现在我们得另找地方安置你们 但生活就是如此 |
[35:22] | Keep us from what? | 你们打算怎么处置我们? |
[35:24] | Well, you’ll just have to wait and see. | 到时候你们就知道了 |
[35:30] | It’s going to be so… Much… Fun. | 那会非常的…有趣 |
[35:35] | Hardy, put the gun down. | Hardy 放下枪 |
[35:39] | Put it down slowly. | 慢慢放下 |
[35:41] | – Crap.Listen, he– – now! | – 见鬼! 听着 他… – 马上! |
[35:48] | Put your hands behind your head. | 把手放在脑后 |
[35:50] | Well, you fooled us, huh? Bravo. | 你把我们耍了 恩? 漂亮 |
[35:52] | You never did go see that judge. | 你压根没去找法官 |
[35:53] | Damn it, lisbon. You were supposed to wait until red john showed up. | 见鬼 Lisbon 你应该等到血手约翰出现 |
[35:56] | I couldn’t take the chance. Red john’s long gone, anyway. | 我不能冒这个险 反正血手约翰早就没影了 |
[35:58] | – And you faked the warrant argument… – Turn around, sir. | – 为逮捕令吵架也是假的… – 转过身去 先生 |
[36:00] | To lure me into the open. Slick. How did you know it was me? | 诱骗我现身 够狡猾 你怎么知道是我? |
[36:03] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[36:04] | Rosalind mentioned that dumar was a heavy smoker who was trying to quit. | Rosalind说过Dumar是个大烟鬼 正在戒烟中 |
[36:08] | And you–you chew on those nicotine gums all day long. | 而你整天嚼尼古丁口香糖 |
[36:11] | And it was you that staged the break-in at the plaett house so you could plant the camera. | 也是你制造了闯入Plaskett家的假象 这样你才能安置摄像头 |
[36:23] | Bet you think you’re pretty cool right now, huh? | 你现在肯定以为自己挺酷 是吧? |
[36:25] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:26] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[36:30] | – Tell you what, girly…You surrender now, – Don’t turn around. | – 跟你说 姑娘…如果你现在投降 – 别转过来 |
[36:32] | and i’ll try to persuade red john to kill you quick and clean instead of slow and nasty. | 我会劝血手约翰让你死的快点 免得被他缓慢折磨而死 |
[36:36] | Turn around and shut up! | 转过身 闭嘴! |
[37:09] | Boss? | 老大? |
[37:16] | This room’s clear. | 房子里没有人 |
[37:19] | – Clear! – Rigsby! | – 没人! |
[37:21] | We’re down here! | 我们在下面! |
[37:23] | There’s a hatch in the floor. | 地板上有个地下室入口 |
[37:25] | Go. | 走 |
[37:29] | You guys okay? | 你们没事吧? |
[37:31] | We’re fine. We’ve got maya. Call the paramedics. | 我们没事 找到Maya了 叫救护人员 |
[37:46] | It’s okay. Come here. | 没事的 过来 |
[37:52] | You’re safe now, maya. | 你现在安全了 Maya |
[37:57] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[38:23] | He was here. | 他当时就在这里 |
[38:27] | He was right here. | 就在这里 |
[38:29] | We saved a girl’s life, jane. | 我们救了一个女孩的生命 Jane |
[38:31] | We saved her life. | 我们救了她的命 |
[38:33] | We have hardy, okay? He’s gonna tell us what we need to know. | 我们抓到了Hardy 知道么? 他会告诉我们所需要的一切 |
[38:36] | Oh, you think so? | 噢 你真这么想? |
[38:39] | You should’ve waited. We agreed on that. | 你本应该等的 我们说好的 |
[38:42] | What if hardy had killed you right here? | 要是Hardy当场就把你杀了呢? |
[38:45] | And then he would’ve led you straight to red john. | 那他就会直接把你带去见血手约翰 |
[38:47] | – You’d be dead. – But you would have red john. | – 那你就死了 – 但你就可以抓到血手约翰了 |
[38:50] | I don’t think you say what you mean. | 我认为你不是真这么想的 |
[38:53] | I think you’d choose life. | 我认为你会选择活着 |
[38:56] | – Well, you think wrong. – No. No, you think wrong. | – 那你想错了 – 不 不 是你想错了 |
[39:02] | Can’t you see there’s people who care about you, who need you? | 你看不到有人关心你 需要你么? |
[39:05] | You’re being selfish and childish, and i want you to stop it. | 你自私又幼稚 我希望你能停止这样 |
[39:09] | I wish that i could, but, you know, some things you just can’t fix. | 我希望我可以 但你知道 有些事是无法弥合的 |
[39:16] | You needn’t be angry. It’s just the way of the world. | 你不用生气 世界就是如此运转的 |
[39:23] | We still have hardy. He’s gonna talk. He’s gonna give us red john. | 我们还有Hardy 他会开口的 他会告诉我们血手约翰在哪的 |
[39:28] | Right. We have hardy. Yes. | 没错 我们有Hardy 是啊 |
[39:33] | And we saved a life. | 我们还挽救了别人的生命 |
[39:34] | Yes, we did. We… We did. Hurrayor us. | 是啊 确实 确实…为我们欢呼 |
[40:02] | Maya, i’m gonna fill out some paperwork with the forensics people, then we’ll take you home. | Maya 我和鉴证那边还有些文件要处理 然后我们就送你回家 |
[40:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:23] | Do you need anything? | 你有什么需要么? |
[40:25] | I’m good. Thank you. | 我没事 谢谢 |
[41:06] | Red…Jonh… | 血手…约翰… |
[42:13] | Maya! Maya! | |
[42:59] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- proudly presents | |
[43:11] | The Mentalist Season01 Episode23 Red John’s Footsteps |