时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | ****** | 迪尔菲尔德 加利福尼亚 |
[00:03] | Oh,it’s lovely. | 哟 还挺美的 |
[00:05] | – It’s a crime scene. – It’s a lovely crime scene. | – 这可是凶案现场 – 挺美的凶案现场 |
[00:08] | Couple joggers found our john doe on their morning run. | 几个晨跑的发现了无名氏 |
[00:11] | Body’s still pretty fresh, so it must’ve happened last night. | 伤痕还很新 肯定是昨晚发生的凶案 |
[00:14] | No signs of an entry or exit wound means cause was probably a blunt force trauma to the head. | 没有枪伤痕迹 死因可能是头部遭钝器重击 |
[00:18] | And they brought in the grown-ups because they couldn’t decide whose sandbox it was? | 他们让我们这么劳师动众 就因为决定不了归哪儿管? |
[00:21] | Right. Body’s right on the city line. | 没错 尸体正好在两市边境上 |
[00:23] | The only thing they can agree on is that it was a carjacking gone wrong. | 他们唯一能达成共识的是 这是次劫杀 |
[00:26] | Wallet,watch,wedding band– everything gone. | 钱包 手表 结婚戒指…全都没了 |
[00:31] | Oh,not everything. | 噢 也不是全部 |
[00:33] | Killer would have been very frustrated to not be able to take this. | 凶手会因为没带走这个而胸闷的 |
[00:36] | – Looks like a wheel. – Motorcycle wheel. | – 看着像个小车轮 – 摩托车轮 |
[00:39] | I don’t buy it as a carjacking. | 我可不信这是劫车杀人 |
[00:40] | Maybe the murderer was covering it up as one, | 可能是凶手故意佯装成劫杀 |
[00:42] | but if you’re after someone’s car and valuables, you grab and bolt. | 但如果真是冲着车和财物去 你会抢了就跑 |
[00:46] | You don’t waste time taking off a cuff link. | 而不会浪费时间去解什么袖口 |
[00:48] | Right. Carjacking– a gunshot or a stab wound is more likely than a beating. | 对 劫车的话 给他一枪或一刀比打他来的干脆 |
[00:52] | Beating like this takes time. The murder was personal. | 像这样打他要不少时间 这起谋杀是因为个人恩怨 |
[00:55] | No surprise there. The haircut,the suit, the cologne– this man had enemies. | 这没什么好惊讶的 这种发型 西装和古龙水 他肯定有仇家 |
[00:59] | – His cologne tells you he had enemies? – Sure. | – 他的古龙水告诉你他跟别人结怨了? – 当然了 |
[01:01] | Okay,confrontational. | 是的 很激进的香型 |
[01:03] | Finishing touch on a wardrobe that says, “pay attention. Show respect.” | 着装完毕后的最后一点补充 就像在说”注意 放尊重点” |
[01:08] | This was an extrovert tough guy,a professional, a backroom politician or a lawyer,a fixer, | 他是个外向又刚强的男人 很专业 像是个政客 律师或者解决问题的人 |
[01:13] | the type that’s good with people, making people do things they maybe don’t want to do. | 就是那种善于打交道 可以劝服别人的人 |
[01:18] | Uh,what he is,is useless until we know who he is. | 在不知道他身份之前 知道他的职业没什么用 |
[01:22] | Well, I can do that,too. | 他的身份我也能知道 |
[01:26] | Oh,no,jane. I,uh,i checked. The phone’s not on him. | 噢 Jane 我检查过了 手机不在他身上 |
[01:28] | The signal light’s still on. Phone’s in range. | 信号灯还亮着 手机就在附近 |
[01:30] | His assailant probably threw it in the trees. | 凶手可能扔到树丛里了 |
[01:34] | – What are you doing? – I’m making a call. | – 你在干嘛? – 我打个电话 |
[01:37] | – But you don’t have the phone. – I have my voice. | – 你又没有电话 – 我有声音 |
[01:39] | You still need the phone. Want to use the voice activation? | 那你也需要电话 你想用语音拨号? |
[01:41] | You need its names and numbers. | 那你也要知道名字和号码 |
[01:43] | There is one name programmed into every phone, | 每个手机都存有一个名字 来启动语音拨号 |
[01:45] | particularly into one belonging to a middle-aged man that was wearing a wedding band. | 特别是还戴着婚戒的中年男人的手机 |
[01:51] | Home. | 家 |
[01:59] | – Hello? – Hello. | – 喂? – 喂 |
[02:01] | This is patrick jane from the california bureau of investigation. | 我是加州调查局的Patrick Jane |
[02:03] | I was wondering if you knew a man 6-feet tall,mid 40s, salt and pepper hair, | 请问你是否认识一个6英尺 40岁 头发花白的男人 |
[02:08] | gray custom-made suit, weighing about 192, give or take? | 灰色的定制西装 大约192磅 差不多吧? |
[02:12] | – That’s my husband gordon hodge. – Gordon hodge,hmm. | – 那是我老公Gordon Hodge |
[02:16] | You said you’re from cbi? Is something wrong? | 你说你是CBI的? 出什么事了吗? |
[02:19] | Uh,just a sec. It’s for you. | 稍等 你接吧 |
[02:28] | Hello? | 喂? |
[03:02] | I knew something like this would happen, sooner or later. | 我就知道会出这种事 迟早的事 |
[03:05] | Well,was your husband having some sort of trouble lately? | 最近你老公遇到什么麻烦了吗? |
[03:08] | Gordon was a criminal attorney with a very special practice. | Gordon是个辩护律师 职责特殊 |
[03:12] | He had only one client– the sinner saints. | 他只有一个客户 罪孽圣徒帮 |
[03:17] | Bikers,are they? | 他们是飞车党? |
[03:18] | Yeah,they’re one of the top biker gangs in the state. | 对 是国内数一数二的飞车党 |
[03:21] | They run some legit businesses, but mostly they’re into drugs and prostitution, | 他们也会做正当生意 但是多数是贩毒和卖淫 |
[03:25] | low-rent protection rackets, that kind of thing. | 收保护费之类的事情 |
[03:28] | For years,i begged him to get out,but gordon said that a lawyer never abandons his client. | 好多年了 我一直求他脱离出来 但Gordon说律师绝不能放弃他的当事人 |
[03:35] | It’s unethical. | 那样很不专业 |
[03:38] | It’s what he always called them– never “the gang,” always “the client.” | 他总是这么叫他们 不是飞车党 总是当事人 |
[03:42] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候? |
[03:44] | Yesterday morning, before work. | 昨天早上 上班之前 |
[03:47] | Gordon used to meet these people at all hours– that’s how they are. | Gordon以前随时随刻都会接待他们 他们总是那样 |
[03:50] | So we didn’t get worried when he didn’t come home last night. | 所以他昨晚没回来 我们也没担心什么 |
[03:54] | Had he been acting differently lately? | 他最近的举动有什么异常吗? |
[03:56] | He’d been more on edge the last week or so. | 他上个礼拜似乎比平常更烦躁 |
[03:59] | I think something happened at work,but i’m not sure what. | 我以为是工作上遇到什么事了 但不确定 |
[04:03] | – Did you ask him about it? – No,never. | – 你问起过他吗? – 没问过 从不 |
[04:06] | Work was off-limits. | 工作的事是他的禁区 |
[04:11] | He said it was boring. | 他说无聊不想谈 |
[04:12] | What was the real reason? | 真正的原因是什么? |
[04:15] | Do you think he was ashamed, or he sensed your shame? | 是因为他觉得羞耻 还是他觉察到你们以他为耻? |
[04:19] | He wanted to protect us. | 他是想保护我们 |
[04:23] | Would his colleagues at the office have known what was going on? | 他办公室的同事会知道发生了什么吗? |
[04:27] | He was a one-man shop. Didn’t even have a secretary. | 他一直都是单干的 连秘书都没请 |
[04:30] | Gordon didn’t trust anyone with his business. | Gordon在工作上不相信任何人 |
[04:34] | Any idea who might have wanted to kill him? | 知道谁有可能杀他吗? |
[04:36] | Well,you might want to ask his client. | 那你们最好去问问他的当事人 |
[04:39] | He knew all their secrets. | 他知道他们所有的秘密 |
[04:42] | He probably learned something that he shouldn’t have. | 可能知道了些不该知道的 |
[04:44] | Either of you ever meet any of those scumbags? | 你们两个见过那些人渣吗? |
[04:47] | No. | 没有 |
[04:49] | You two must be very torn– | 你们两个一定很纠结 |
[04:51] | living in such a beautiful home, driving nice cars,going to good schools, | 住在这么漂亮的房子 开豪华车 上优等的学校 |
[04:56] | all paid for by dangerous criminals, or,uh,”scumbags,” as my colleague says. | 所有费用都来自危险的罪犯 也就是我同事说的”人渣” |
[05:02] | Do I wish that gordon would’ve defended civil rights leaders? Yes,of course! | 我不想Gordon帮民权领袖辩护吗? 我当然想! |
[05:08] | But he believed that everyone had a constitutional right to have a good defense. | 但他坚信每人都有宪法赋予的权利 得到良好的辩护 |
[05:12] | He had his principles. | 他有他的原则 |
[05:18] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你的合作 |
[05:25] | Did you go to some interview school i’ve never heard of? | 你哪儿学的这套提问方式? |
[05:27] | – Next time,get the facts, save the editorial. – Yes,ma’am. | – 下一次 只说事实 别评头论足 – 是的 长官 |
[05:31] | I know. Jane did it,too. He’s not a cbi agent. | 我知道 Jane也这么做 但他不是CBI探员 |
[05:33] | – From you,i expect professional standards. – Yes,boss. | – 从你身上 我希望看到专业水准 – 是的 长官 |
[05:36] | That was the captain of the local C.H.I.P.S. | 是本地警署的警长 |
[05:38] | Hodge’s car was just fished out of a lake about a mile from the murder scene– | Hodge的车在距离凶案现场 一英里的湖里被捞上来 |
[05:41] | no good for prints. | 很难提取指纹 |
[05:42] | He said that two weeks back, they busted hodge at a highway rest stop, | 他说两周前 他们在高速公路上拦住了Hodge |
[05:45] | walking to his car with 2 ounces of coke and 2 ounces of meth in his pockets. | 搜查他的车 在他口袋里查获 2盎司可卡因和2盎司的冰毒 |
[05:48] | – Nailed him with felony possession… – Nice. | – 想以持有毒品罪起诉他… – 很好 |
[05:51] | Only the D.A.dropped the charges. | 只是最后检察官撤销了起诉 |
[05:53] | There was some unlawful search technicality. | 声称那是非法搜查 |
[05:54] | Either hodge is a great lawyer… | 要么Hodge是个厉害的律师… |
[05:56] | Or the D.A.turned him in exchange for dropping the charges– | 要么检察官以撤销起诉作为交换条件 |
[05:58] | planned to use him as an informant. | 想利用他做线人 |
[06:00] | – Well,if the saints found out– – yeah,they’d kill him. | – 要是被那些圣徒发现 – 他们会杀了他 |
[06:02] | They did know about the charges. Their boss,von mcbride, posted hodge’s bail. | 他们知道他被起诉的事 他们的老大Von Mcbride 帮Hodge付的保释金 |
[06:05] | Well,talk to your friends at the d. A.find out what the story is there. | 找你检察官办公室的朋友谈谈 查查真相到底是什么 |
[06:07] | Jane and I will go talk to the sinner saints. | Jane和我就去找罪孽圣徒谈谈 |
[06:09] | – Okay,be careful. – You want me to come for backup? | – 好的 小心点 – 要我去支援吗? |
[06:11] | Uh,no. Talk to forensics about the car. Jane,let’s go. | 不用了 盯着鉴证科那边查那辆车 Jane 我们走 |
[06:16] | Now,please? Come on. | 现在就走成不? 快点 |
[06:46] | – Beautiful,huh? – No,not really. | – 漂亮极了 哈? – 不 也没什么漂亮 |
[06:49] | I fail to see the charm. | 我看不出有什么魅力 |
[06:50] | It’s the glamour of mobility. | 这就是动态的魅力 |
[06:52] | That’s why the girls went for cain and not abel. | 这就是为什么姑娘们都喜欢该隐 而不是亚伯 |
[06:54] | – Is that right? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是啊 |
[06:56] | Nomads– sexier than farmers. They have romance. | 浪人总是比农夫性感 他们够浪漫 |
[07:03] | Lisbon. | |
[07:04] | I spoke to my friend in the D.A.’s office. | 我跟检察官办公室的朋友谈过了 |
[07:06] | They didn’t make a deal with hodge. | 他们没和Hodge有什么协议 |
[07:07] | They let him go ’cause the case was less than ironclad, | 他们放了他 因为这案子经不起推敲 |
[07:09] | and they’ve already lost too many to hodge and the saints. | 而且他们玩不过Hodge和圣徒 |
[07:11] | Last 10 years,they’ve beaten the rap in over 50 cases– | 过去十年 他们在50多个案子里都逃过了刑事责任 |
[07:13] | murder,rape,drug-trafficking. They’re bulletproof. | 谋杀 强奸 贩毒 他们一直逍遥法外 |
[07:16] | Nobody’s bulletproof. | 没人可以逍遥法外 |
[07:18] | Well,my friend says to stay away from them, that they’re bad news. | 我朋友说离他们远点 他们不好惹 |
[07:22] | Good,sound lawyerly advice. I’ll take that under advisement. | 好的 合理动人的律师建议 我会好好考虑的 |
[07:28] | You ready? | 准备进去了吗? |
[07:41] | There’s romance for you. | 你的浪漫就在这里 |
[07:46] | We’re with the cbi. We’re looking for von mcbride. | 我们是CBI的 在找Von Mcbride |
[07:50] | Not here,which is where you need to be. | 不在这里 你们找错地方了 |
[07:53] | Well,can you tell us where he is? | 那可以告诉我们他在哪儿吗? |
[07:57] | No. I cannot. | 不 不能说 |
[08:01] | Listen,we’re here for information, not trouble,boys. | 听着 我们是来这里调查 不是来找麻烦的 |
[08:05] | Well,we’ve got nothing to say. | 我们没什么可说的 |
[08:08] | I can take you in if you want me to. I prefer to talk here. | 如果你想 我可以把你带去警局谈 我是更想在这儿谈 |
[08:11] | Like I said, there’s nothing to talk about. | 我说过了 我们没什么可说的 |
[08:14] | We’re not doing anything illegal. | 我们没干什么违法勾当 |
[08:16] | Mr. Mcbride? | Mcbride先生? |
[08:18] | Your focus on this pressing matter suggests you’re the man in charge here. | 你这么关注这件事 说明这里是你负责的 |
[08:22] | Yeah,well, keep on walking,blondie. | 别招惹我 金毛小子 |
[08:24] | We just have a few questions for you. It won’t take long. | 我们有些问题想问你 不会耽误你很久 |
[08:27] | Yeah,well,i’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[08:28] | I don’t, uh,talk to police officers on the advice of my lawyer. | 按照我律师的建议 我不会跟警官谈话的 |
[08:33] | Your lawyer’s dead. | 你的律师已经死了 |
[08:35] | Yeah,i heard that. But his advice is still good. | 我已经听说了 但他的意见仍然很重要 |
[08:39] | Means your business here is done. | 也就是说这儿没有你们的事了 |
[08:43] | You don’t want to know who the informant is,then? | 那你不想知道谁是线人咯? |
[08:46] | – What informant? – Oh,i’m sorry. Forget I spoke. Oh,i’m so sorry. | – 什么线人? – 哦 不好意思 当我没说过 抱歉 |
[08:50] | – You messing with me? – Yeah,i’m messing with you. There’s no informant. | – 你耍我? – 是的 我刚在耍你 没有什么线人 |
[08:55] | Come here. | 过来 |
[08:57] | You touch him, and i’ll arrest you. | 你敢碰他一下 我就可以逮捕你 |
[09:01] | I would love to see you try and do that. | 我倒想让你试试 |
[09:03] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[09:05] | – Xander. – Xander, your threats are empty. | – Xander 你的恐吓毫无威力 |
[09:09] | She’s a state agent. You’re not gonna lay a finger on her, and you know that, | 她是联邦探员 你不能动她一根汗毛 你知道的 |
[09:12] | so why play tough?W-where’s that come from, this need to intimidate? | 所以为什么要这么强硬? 何必威胁我们呢? |
[09:17] | I’m a sadist, and I bore easily. | 我是一个虐待狂 闷了想找点乐子 |
[09:20] | Me,i see a difficult childhood– bad parenting, a lot of torment. | 我看你有悲惨的童年 残忍的父母 无尽的痛苦 |
[09:25] | But I also see how that suffering gave you great powers of empathy and a strong creative side, | 但是这些遭遇让你拥有同情心 和极具创造力的一面 |
[09:30] | and those are the qualities you should try and nurture in yourself. | 你应该尝试培养这样的品质 |
[09:33] | Not this brutish character you try to hide behind. | 而不是极力用残忍来伪装自己 |
[09:38] | Oh,that’s xander, all right. | Xander就是那样的 没错 |
[09:41] | Full of empathy. | 心中充满怜悯 |
[09:46] | – You guys want a drink? – Sure. | – 你们想喝一杯吗? – 好的 |
[09:51] | So what’s this crap about an informant? | 那个线人是怎么回事? |
[09:54] | How long have you know about hodge’s taste for coke and meth? | 你知道Hodge吸可卡因和冰毒已经多久了? |
[09:58] | Couple years. | 有几年了 |
[10:00] | Guy liked to party, but he could still do his job. | 那家伙喜欢去派对 但他还是能完成工作 |
[10:03] | Couldn’t have been too thrilled when he got busted. | 听到他被抓 我非常震惊 |
[10:06] | Case got dropped. | 案子还是撤消了 |
[10:08] | Must’ve wondered why. | 你肯定会好奇原因的吧 |
[10:10] | – Illegal search. – Yeah. | – 非法搜查 – 对 |
[10:13] | Either that or hodge, uh,flipped on you. | 要么是那样 要么是Hodge…出卖了你 |
[10:17] | That son of a– | 他妈… |
[10:18] | hold on a second,diamond. He didn’t flip. | 等一下 宝贝 他不会出卖我们 |
[10:21] | There is no informant. | 根本没有线人 |
[10:24] | – Where were you last night? – Right here. | – 你昨晚在哪儿? – 就在这儿 |
[10:27] | And I got 30 other brothers who will vouch for me and each other. | 还有30个兄弟也在这 可以为我作证 并且互相作证 |
[10:30] | Look,man, none of my guys did this. | 看吧 不是我们的人干的 |
[10:34] | We loved gordon,man. He was like a member of the club. | 我们爱Gordon 他就像这个俱乐部的一员 |
[10:37] | – You know,he couldn’t ride worth a damn. – No,he couldn’t,huh? He tried,though. | – 即使他不会骑摩托 – 对啊他不会骑 虽然他努力学过 |
[10:42] | – Who killed him? – My guess? | – 谁杀了他? – 要我猜? |
[10:45] | Probably some other motorcycle club looking to put us out of business– | 或许是其他摩托俱乐部 为了搞垮我们 |
[10:49] | chaos brigade, bolos plata. | 比如乱世组 大刀盟 |
[10:54] | Get your hands off of me! Get off me! Help! | 把你的手拿开! 放开我! 救命! |
[10:59] | Get your hands off of me! Get off of me! | 把你的手拿开! 放开我! |
[11:04] | – Get off of me! – Let her go, and back away! Back away now! | – 放开我! – 放开她 退后! 立即退后! |
[11:11] | You’re murderers! All of you! | 你们是凶手! 你们都是! |
[11:14] | Ma’am,take it easy. I’m cbi. Ma’am! | 夫人 请放心 我是警察 夫人! |
[11:29] | Who was that? She a friend of yours? | 那是谁? 她是你们的朋友吗? |
[11:32] | Never seen her before. | 以前从没见过她 |
[11:34] | Mentally deranged, seems like. Poor thing. | 好像精神有点问题了 真可怜 |
[11:37] | You know,you’re a very good liar. | 知道吗 你是一个很老练的骗子 |
[11:40] | Most people subconsciously signal dishonesty, but you? There’s nothing. | 大部分人潜意识下都会表现出心虚 但是你 完全没表现出来 |
[11:43] | No inner conflict. | 内心没有一点挣扎 |
[11:45] | Usually,that’s the mark of what shrinks like to call a sociopath. | 通常这是所谓”反社会人格”的典型特征 |
[11:49] | Well,if by “sociopath,” you mean that if you cross me, | 如果说我是”反社会人格” 是说要是你背叛我 |
[11:52] | I would enjoy watching you suffer pain before I kill you… | 我会好好享受杀你之前你痛苦的样子… |
[11:57] | Then,yeah, i’m a sociopath. | 没错 我是个反社会人格 |
[12:00] | See ya. | 回见 |
[12:04] | Bye. | 拜 |
[12:14] | So we talked to the gang unit. | 我问过黑帮科了 |
[12:15] | There’s no other biker gang would cross the saints | 没有一个飞车党敢惹圣徒帮 |
[12:17] | and run the risk of starting a war that they couldn’t win. | 谁也不会打一场注定要输的战争 |
[12:20] | This is incredible. You should see this. | 这太惊人了 你们得看看 |
[12:21] | Hold on. Anything on the woman in the parking lot? | 等下 查到停车场的女人是谁了吗? |
[12:23] | Sinner saints have their own web site. | 罪孽圣徒竟然有网站 |
[12:25] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 恩 |
[12:27] | We cross-checked registrations of the truck model and color | 我们核对了卡车的外形和颜色 |
[12:29] | with driver’s license photos fitting her description. No hits. | 和与她外貌相符的驾照照片 没结果 |
[12:32] | Truck must be registered to her husband or other family member. | 卡车一定是她丈夫 或其他家庭成员注册的 |
[12:34] | Mcbride’s clamming up about her means he’s hiding something. | Mcbride闭口不提她 就意味着有内情 |
[12:37] | He’s merged two other gangs into the saints in the last five years. | 近5年内 他吞并了两个黑帮 |
[12:40] | It’s the fastest growing gang in the nation. | 是国内发展最快的帮派 |
[12:42] | Go to hodge’s office. See if you can find anything on the gang’s operation that pops. | 去Hodge的办公室 看有没有帮派运营的信息 |
[12:46] | And have the deerfield P.D.issue a bolo on the woman’s pickup truck. | 让迪尔菲尔德警署查找那女人的皮卡 |
[12:49] | – Okay. – You can buy logo merchandise– | – 好的 – 都能买到他们的专卖– |
[12:51] | sinner saints coffee mugs, decals,beach towels. | 罪孽圣徒咖啡杯 印花沙滩巾 |
[12:55] | And some various other interesting little knickknacks. | 还有好多稀奇古怪的小玩意 |
[12:58] | – Nice. – Yeah. | – 真好 – 是吧 |
[13:00] | Well,if they do it, we should do it. A range of casual wear, maybe? | 他们能卖 咱也能 一系列休闲装? |
[13:04] | Sensible shoes? | 特别舒服的鞋子? |
[13:07] | I’ll get right on that. | 我这就去办 |
[13:10] | Lisbon loafers. | Lisbon牌凉拖 |
[13:12] | Found something,boss. | 有发现 头儿 |
[13:15] | These are gordon hodge’s cell phone calls from the night of the murder. | 这些是Gordon Hodge 被杀那晚的通话记录 |
[13:18] | All were routine business calls– von mcbride,other lawyers, court officials. | 都是公事–Von Mcbride 其他律师 法院官员 |
[13:22] | But it’s the last call that bumps. | 但最后一个很可疑 |
[13:25] | 7:23,incoming from a constance hoyt. “current address unknown.” | 7:23一个叫Constance Hoyt的打来的 “未知地址” |
[13:29] | Must not want people finding her. | 一定是不想让别人找到她 |
[13:31] | Well,i went back three months– a lot of calls between her and hodge. | 我又查了过去三个月的记录 她和Hodges通话多次 |
[13:35] | – Did you try the number? – Twice. | – 你给那个号码打电话了? – 2次 |
[13:36] | Got one of those computer voice mail messages. | 都接进了语音信箱 |
[13:39] | Plus,i ran her name through the D.M.V.for registration of a black pickup truck. | 还有 我用她的名字 在车辆管理局查黑色皮卡 |
[13:42] | She’s not your parking lot woman. | 她不是停车场的那个女人 |
[13:43] | Check von mcbride’s cell phone records. | 查查Von Mcbride的通话记录 |
[13:45] | See if he had any contact with this constance hoyt. | 看他和Constance Hoyt是否有联系 |
[13:52] | Bingo. Couple of chatty cathys. | 找到了 好多啊 |
[13:54] | Talking three or four times a day. | 一天通话三四次 |
[13:56] | – Either she’s his mom,or… – His girlfriend. | – 不是他妈就是… – 他女友 |
[14:17] | Constance? | |
[14:19] | We just have a couple questions for you. | 我们有几个问题要问你 |
[14:23] | Constance? | |
[14:25] | – I’ll drive! – No time! | – 我开车! – 没时间了! |
[14:30] | – Boss,seat belt. – Go! | – 头儿 安全带 – 走! |
[14:57] | Bike’s got too much muscle.You’re gonna have to– | 摩托车比我们快 你得– |
[15:31] | ******** | 别动 把手放在我们看得到的地方 |
[15:34] | ********* | 动一个试试看 |
[15:37] | I gotta get you out of the office more. | 我该多带你跑外勤啊 |
[15:42] | ****** | 你被捕了 |
[15:49] | Got hodge’s office key? | 拿到Hodge办公室的钥匙了? |
[15:51] | So what’s your problem with bikers? | 你对飞车党有啥意见? |
[15:53] | – I hate bikers. – Why’s that? | – 我恨飞车党 – 为什么? |
[15:56] | – My dad was a biker. – Really? I didn’t know that. | – 我爸就是个飞车党 – 真的? 我不知道 |
[16:00] | No? I thought you read my file. | 不知道? 我以为你读过我的档案 |
[16:03] | Well,it says he was a big-time criminal. Didn’t specify any affiliations. | 上面说他是个很厉害的罪犯 但没提到底是干嘛的 |
[16:09] | Jimmy marks on the doorknob. | 门把手有被撬过的痕迹 |
[16:11] | Doubt that was part of the original decor. | 肯定不是特意装修成这风格的 |
[16:25] | – Door clear. – Clear. | – 这扇门安全 – 安全 |
[16:28] | Desk clear. | 桌下也没人 |
[16:36] | Cracks are on the outside of the window. | 裂缝在窗户外面 |
[16:38] | Means a previous break-in attempt. | 是以前企图非法闯入的痕迹 |
[16:40] | Think they were looking for something, or just trying to send a message? | 他们可能在找什么 或是来传递信息的? |
[16:45] | Message was definitely a part of it. | 传递信息肯定是其中一部分 |
[16:48] | ****** | 下地狱吧 |
[16:54] | Do you prefer “constance,” or “diamond”? | 想要我们叫你Constance还是钻石? |
[16:58] | I prefer to get the hell out of here. | 我想要你放我出去 |
[17:00] | You ran from the police, endangered the lives of two agents. | 你见警察就跑 危及到两名警探 |
[17:04] | You could be here a couple of days. | 这能让你在这儿呆上几天 |
[17:05] | – I don’t think that’s right. – Why’d you run? | – 不是这么回事 – 为什么跑? |
[17:08] | I ran because i’m dead if anyone sees me talking to cops. | 因为如果有人看见我和警察谈话 我就死定了 |
[17:11] | The saints are all paranoid about informants now, which is why i’m not saying a word. | 圣徒里现在对告密者很敏感 所以我什么都不会说 |
[17:15] | Tell us about your affair with gordon hodge. | 说说你和Gordon Hodge的外遇吧 |
[17:21] | I wasn’t sleeping with gordon. | 我没和Gordon上过床 |
[17:32] | Yes,you were. | 不 你跟他上过 |
[17:41] | It was only a few months. We were just having fun. | 只是几个月 我们只是玩玩 |
[17:43] | It’s not like von doesn’t sleep around on me and… | Von也背着我跟别的女人上床… |
[17:47] | Gordon treated me nice. | Gordon对我很好 |
[17:48] | You had genuine feelings for him. | 你爱上了他 |
[17:50] | He was decent. He never looked down on you. | 他很男人 从不轻视你 |
[17:55] | Just got sucked in too deep with the saints. | 只是让圣徒带坏了 |
[17:58] | Did you know he was arrested for possession? | 你知道他因非法持毒而被捕吗? |
[18:01] | Told him a hundred times to be careful, but he got dumb about it. | 都告诉他一百遍小心点 他就是不听 |
[18:05] | Ah,well,drugs simply make people careless. | 毒品会让人变的不够谨慎 |
[18:07] | You had to be a little concerned about mcbride finding out. | 你肯定有些担心怕被Mcbride发现 |
[18:10] | It would’ve made things complicated. | 会让这事变复杂 |
[18:12] | “complicated” is one way to put it. | “复杂”只是一种表达方法 |
[18:15] | So you called him that night. | 所以那晚你打电话给他 |
[18:17] | – Then what happened? Did you go and see him? – No! | – 接着怎么了? 你俩见面了? – 没! |
[18:20] | No. | 没 |
[18:22] | I called to break it off. | 我打电话想提出分手 |
[18:23] | I heard him answer the phone, and i’d tried to talk to him, but the line went dead. | 他接起了电话 我刚要跟他谈就断线了 |
[18:29] | – What about the woman in the parking lot? – I don’t know. | – 停车场的女人呢? – 不知道 |
[18:31] | Von doesn’t talk gang business with me. | Von不和我谈帮派里的事 |
[18:33] | Had you seen her before? | 你以前见过她吗? |
[18:35] | She’s come around a few times last couple of weeks, same thing– | 前几周她来过几次 都一样– |
[18:38] | lots of crazy yelling, then taking off. Look… | 大喊大叫 然后被赶走 警官… |
[18:43] | You,um… You gotta promise that von doesn’t find out about me and gordon. | 你 呃…你要保证不让Von知道 我和Gordon的事 |
[18:49] | He keeps his cards close. | 他的城府很深 |
[18:51] | He could already know– killed hodge out of jealousy. | 他可能已经知道 因为嫉妒而杀死Hodge |
[18:55] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[18:58] | If von knew,gordon’s wouldn’t be the only dead body. | 如果Von知道 死的不只是Gordon |
[19:03] | Only one other person knew. | 另外只有一个人知道 |
[19:07] | And that was bad enough. | 那就够糟了 |
[19:09] | Who was that other person? | 那个人是谁? |
[19:13] | We have information that suggests you knew about gordon and another woman. | 我们收到消息说 你知道Gordon和另一个女人有染 |
[19:21] | – Yes,i did. – How? | – 是的 我知道 – 怎么知道的? |
[19:25] | About four months ago, I found a valet stub on the driveway from the deerfield inn. | 大约四个月前 我发现一张迪尔菲尔德旅馆的泊车存根 |
[19:32] | So one night, I followed him and saw him go in with that biker girl. | 于是一个晚上 我跟踪他 发现他和一个摩托女一起开房 |
[19:37] | Did you confront him? | 你找他对峙了吗? |
[19:39] | More like yell and hit him. | 准确说是又打又骂 |
[19:42] | He promised he’d stop seeing her. | 他保证不再见她 |
[19:45] | I took him at his word, and I never asked him about it again. | 我相信了 再也没问 |
[19:48] | Why not? | 为什么不问? |
[19:50] | Because I didn’t want to hear him lie to me. | 因为我不想听他对我撒谎 |
[19:53] | Mrs. Hodge…If you picked up on your husband’s affair, | Hodge夫人…如果你能发现你丈夫的外遇 |
[19:57] | you must’ve suspected about his other illicit activities. | 你一定知道他的其它非法行为 |
[20:01] | I knew about the drugs and the partying. | 我知道毒品和派对的事 |
[20:04] | He was surrounded by it. | 他就在那种环境中 |
[20:07] | Why didn’t you tell us about this earlier? | 那你之前为什么没说? |
[20:09] | Because gordon is dead. | 因为Gordon已经死了 |
[20:11] | Anything that I said or did would not bring him back. | 我无论说什么做什么 也不能让他起死回生 |
[20:14] | My son draws stares and whispers because of his father, agent lisbon. | 我儿子得承受别人的异样目光 就因为他父亲 Lisbon探员 |
[20:19] | Both of us– we deserve to grieve without shame and scandal, don’t we? | 我们俩都是–我们应该哀悼 而非被羞辱和丑闻包围 不是么? |
[20:26] | Yes,you do. | 是的 |
[20:28] | And if she’d followed her husband once before, she could’ve tailed him again and killed him. | 如果之前她能跟踪她丈夫 她也能再次跟踪并杀了他 |
[20:31] | No,she didn’t do it. She loved him. | 不 不是她 她爱他 |
[20:33] | She was a prisoner of her husband’s life. | 她是她丈夫生活中的囚犯 |
[20:35] | She gets rid of him, gets a fresh start. | 甩掉他 便能重新开始 |
[20:38] | People trapped in miserable lives always talk about escaping. | 生活在痛苦之中的人 常谈起逃脱 |
[20:41] | Few actually do it. | 但做的人很少 |
[20:42] | It’s easier just to close your eyes anpretend the misery doesn’t exist. | 自欺欺人更简单些 |
[20:47] | Boss,you might want to see this. | 头儿 你来看看这个 |
[20:52] | This is from a security camera across the street. | 这是街头的监控录像 |
[20:54] | It was the third incident in two weeks. | 这是两周来的第三起 |
[20:56] | Building owner said hodge didn’t want to report the earlier ones | 房主说Hodge不想报警 |
[20:58] | because he didn’t want deerfield P.D.combing through his office | 因为他不想让 迪尔菲尔德警察搜查他的办公室 |
[21:00] | and accidentally finding something in his sinner saints file. There. | 然后碰巧找到罪孽圣徒的资料 这里 |
[21:05] | Magnify. | 放大 |
[21:08] | The woman from the parking lot. | 停车场那女人 |
[21:12] | She certainly gets around. | 显然她脱不了干系 |
[21:21] | Chaos brigade controls distribution over in rancho rosa, | 混乱军团在Rosa牧场控制分配 |
[21:25] | but I figure if we move right now, we can move into stratton. | 但我想如果我们现在动身 我们就能扩张到斯特拉顿 |
[21:28] | What’s up,my brothers? | 好啊 兄弟们? |
[21:33] | We just havequeson for you. | 只是有些后续问题要问 |
[21:37] | I’ve exceeded my quota of answering cops’ questions. | 我已经超额回答了警察的问话 |
[21:41] | And my quota of crazy. | 也超过限度忍受了你这疯子 |
[21:44] | The woman in the parking lot. | 停车场的女人 |
[21:49] | Uh,like I said, she must’ve mistaken me– | 就像我说的 她一定是误会我了– |
[21:50] | she was seen vandalizing hodge’s office. | 她被发现破坏Hodge的办公室 |
[21:56] | She find anything she shouldn’t have? | 她找到不该她发现的东西了? |
[21:58] | His files were intact. She got nothing. | 他的文件完好无损 她什么也没拿 |
[22:02] | We have nothing further to talk about,then. | 那我们就没什么好谈的了 |
[22:04] | The sooner this case is closed, the sooner we’re gone and you’re back to business as usual. | 这案子结的越快 我们也消失的越快 你便能继续你的生意 |
[22:16] | Last name is guthrie. | 她姓Guthrie |
[22:18] | She’s the sister of a gentleman I was accused of killing. | 她是那位我被指控谋杀的先生的姐姐 |
[22:22] | Falsely,of course. | 当然 抓错了人 |
[22:24] | Trial was a couple of weeks ago, gordon hit a home run. Got me off. | 几周前宣判的 Gordon大获全胜 我被无罪释放 |
[22:30] | And you weren’t eager to I.D.her because you didn’t want us poking around your case? | 你不想说出她的身份 怕我们翻你的案子? |
[22:34] | Hey,all I know is that she’s been coming around from time to time, | 我只知道她经常跑这儿来 |
[22:37] | saying some very offensive things. | 说一些非常有攻击性的语言 |
[22:42] | Thanks for your cooperation. | 谢谢你的合作 |
[22:44] | You think she killed gordon? | 你认为她杀了Gordon? |
[22:47] | Like I said, thanks for your cooperation. | 就像我说的 谢谢你的合作 |
[22:52] | I’ve got one last question. | 我还有最后一个问题 |
[22:54] | If hodge wasn’t the informant in your gang, who do you think it is? | 在你的帮派里 如果告密的不是Hodge 你认为会是谁? |
[22:59] | I mean, I tried asking the D.A., but he’s kind of a secretive bastard,huh? | 我问过检察官 但他是个口风甚严的混蛋 |
[23:04] | What do you think? | 你怎么认为的? |
[23:07] | Mr. Jane,we’re a motorcycle club,not a gang. | Jane先生 我们是摩托俱乐部 不是帮派 |
[23:11] | And I can assure you there is no informant. | 我肯定的告诉你这里没有告密者 |
[23:15] | Well,you’d know best. | 你肯定最清楚了 |
[23:24] | Why does he keep going on about this informant? | 为啥他总是追问告密者? |
[23:27] | He’s just talking. | 他瞎说的 |
[23:29] | Let’s get down to business. | 接着刚才的说 |
[23:35] | so,*** | Guthrie女士 |
[23:36] | Von mcbride should be sitting here,not me. | Von Mcbride该坐在这儿 不是我 |
[23:39] | Court docs say your brother rick was an auto mechanic. | 法庭文件上说你的弟弟是名修理工 |
[23:42] | Mcbride blamed him for screwing up a repair,and your brother refused to redo it. | Mcbride责备他修坏了他的车 你弟弟拒绝重修 |
[23:46] | Mcbride allegedly got angry and killed him. | 据说Mcbride很生气然后杀了他 |
[23:47] | Not “allegedly.” | 不是”据说” |
[23:49] | He killed him. | 他杀了他 |
[23:51] | He beat him to death with a crowbar. | 他用铁棍活活的打死他 |
[23:54] | He murdered him. | 他杀了他 |
[23:55] | And the jury disagreed. | 陪审团却不同意 |
[23:58] | Mcbride acted in self-defense,right? | Mcbride是自卫 对吗? |
[24:00] | That’s because that lawyer hodge made it look like it was my brother’s fault. | 那是因为Hodge律师让这件事 看上去像是我弟弟的错 |
[24:04] | He started throwing around all these lies about my brother, | 他满口谎言地抹黑我弟弟 |
[24:06] | saying that my brother was a druggie,that he was aggressive,that he was mentally unstable. | 说我弟弟是个瘾君子 好斗 情绪不稳定 |
[24:12] | So you get all worked up,harass the gang,trash hodge’s office,right? | 所以你非常生气 骚扰帮派 毁掉Hodge的办公室 对吗? |
[24:17] | You want to arrest me for that,go ahead. | 你要是因此而逮捕我 来吧 |
[24:19] | I’m not gonna fight you. | 我不会反抗 |
[24:20] | I’m too tired. | 我累了 |
[24:22] | You ever try hodge’s home? | 你去过Hodge的家? |
[24:24] | Once. | 一次 |
[24:25] | But his kid came outside. | 但他儿子出来了 |
[24:28] | I don’t have a beef with him,so I took off before I could do anything. | 不关他的事 所以我什么都没做就走了 |
[24:32] | And what were you gonna do? | 你打算做什么的? |
[24:33] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:35] | I was… | 我… |
[24:39] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:42] | I wanted hodge to understand what he had done to me and to my family. | 我要Hodge明白他对我和我们家做了什么 |
[24:46] | When was this? | 你什么时候去的? |
[24:50] | Two days ago. | 两天前 |
[24:51] | The day of the murder. Where were you that night? | 案发当天 当晚你在哪里? |
[24:54] | Home. | 家里 |
[24:54] | Can anyone verify it? | 有谁能证实吗? |
[24:56] | I live alone,but I didn’t– | 我一个人住 但我没有… |
[24:58] | now six months ago,you were arrested in a road rage incident. | 六个月前 你因在路上与人冲突中被捕 |
[25:02] | Got out of your car at a red light,attacked a man in an S.U.V. | 红灯时下车袭击了SUV里的一个男人 |
[25:05] | what does this have to do with anything? | 这有什么关系? |
[25:07] | You’re an angry person and you express it physically. | 你是个易怒的人 并且常用肢体冲突来发泄 |
[25:11] | I’m not angry,I am sad. | 我不易怒 我是悲伤 |
[25:14] | My brother was a good man. | 我弟弟是个好人 |
[25:19] | The only crime he committed was standing up to that bastard mcbride. | 他犯下唯一的错是站起来反抗Mcbride |
[25:23] | Hodge blackens the name of your dead brother and gets von mcbride off. | Hodge污蔑你死去的弟弟 还帮Von Mcbride脱罪 |
[25:27] | Now maybe trashing his office didn’t give you enough satisfaction– | 也许破坏他的办公室不能让你满意 |
[25:30] | perfectly understandable if your frustration boils over. | 你的挫败感引致暴怒也合情合理 |
[25:32] | And you can’t touch von mcbride. | 你动不了Von Mcbride |
[25:33] | He’s got 20 bikers around him all the time,so maybe you go for the easier target. | 总有20来个摩托车手在他身边 所以你去找容易下手的 |
[25:39] | I didn’t kill gordon hodge,but i’m sure as hell glad that he’s dead. | 我没有杀害Gordon Hodge 但他死了我tm高兴得很 |
[25:47] | She’d been to his house that day. | 那天她去过他家 |
[25:49] | Could’ve laid in wait and followed him later. | 可能躲在暗处 然后跟踪他 |
[25:51] | Plus,she was out for revenge– no more powerful motive. | 加上她要复仇 这动机再强不过 |
[25:53] | We don’t have nearly enough to charge her. | 我们没有足够证据指控她 |
[25:55] | I say we hold her on the vandalism. | 我建议咱们先以破坏财产的罪名关着她 |
[25:57] | Try to dig up something that puts her at the murder scene. | 四处查查 看能不能找到 她在犯罪现场的证据 |
[26:00] | Or you could release her. | 或者你也可以放了她 |
[26:02] | She’s obviously impulsive and sloppy enough to get caught on camera. | 她很明显行事冲动不利落 都被监控录像拍下来 |
[26:06] | She’ll think she’s bought herself some time. | 她肯定以为争取到了时间 |
[26:08] | And she’d try something to cover her tracks and implicate herself. | 做些什么掩饰罪行 反而暴露自己 |
[26:14] | Cut her loose,then let’s shadow her. | 放了她 再暗中监视她 |
[26:16] | Yes,boss. | 好的 头儿 |
[26:20] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[26:22] | Fresh air. | 呼吸新鲜空气 |
[26:24] | All this murder talk is rank. it stinks to heaven. | “这昭彰的谋杀 秽气熏天 |
[26:29] | It hath the primal eldest curse upon’t.” | 这天地伊始便受诅咒之事” |
[26:33] | Shakespeare. | 莎士比亚 |
[26:58] | Little less pressure on the brake pedal. | 轻点踩刹车 |
[27:01] | Is your mom here? | 你妈妈在家吗? |
[27:03] | Market. That’s why i’m confined to the driveway. | 去超市了 所以我只能在车道转悠 |
[27:07] | You want me to have her call you? | 你想让我叫她给你回电话吗? |
[27:09] | We know felicia guthrie trespassed on the property the day your dad was killed. | 我们知道Felicia Guthrie 在你爸爸遇害那天闯到你家来了 |
[27:12] | I-i just need to hear what happened. | 我只想听听是怎么回事 |
[27:16] | Uh,i was leaving for school. | 呃 我正要出门上学 |
[27:18] | I saw her hop the gate and come running up the driveway,so I ran out to try to stop her. | 我看到她翻过大门 朝车道跑来 我就跑出去拦着她 |
[27:23] | She was yelling all this stuff about my dad lying about her brother and getting von mcbride off. | 她大喊大叫 说我爸爸撒谎 诬陷她弟弟 给Von Mcbride脱罪 |
[27:28] | Then she just ran away. | 然后她就跑了 |
[27:30] | Did your parents see her? | 你父母看见她了吗? |
[27:31] | No. Dad was already at work,and mom was in the shower. | 没有 爸爸上班去了 妈妈在洗澡 |
[27:35] | Any reason you didn’t bring this up earlier? | 为什么你之前不提这事儿呢? |
[27:39] | I don’t know. I felt bad for her,I guess. | 不知道 我为她感到难过 我猜 |
[27:42] | Didn’t want her to get in trouble. | 不想让她惹上麻烦 |
[27:43] | Well,just needed to confirm. | 好 就是想确定一下 |
[27:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:50] | Aw,god! | 啊 老天 |
[27:51] | You need to relax. | 你需要放松 |
[27:53] | It’s not gonna help. | 这样没用 |
[27:54] | I’m never gonna get the hang of this. | 我永远学不会 |
[27:55] | That’s an easy fix. You need the right instructor. | 小事一桩 你得碰上好教练 |
[27:58] | All right. So now you can speed up a little. | 好了 现在你可以开快点 |
[28:02] | Excellent. I like how you’re keeping your distance. | 非常棒 我觉得你车距保持得很赞 |
[28:05] | Just trust your instincts. They’re always right. | 相信你的直觉 它们往往是对的 |
[28:09] | You’re a good instructor. | 你是个好教练 |
[28:10] | Yeah,i am,probably because I have zero emotional investment in how you do– | 没错 我是 估计因为我根本不在乎你开得好不好… |
[28:16] | unlike your father,who i’m guessing got annoyed with every mistake you made. | 不像你爸爸 我猜你每次犯错他都不耐烦 |
[28:20] | He wasn’t the most patient guy. | 他没什么耐心 |
[28:22] | Probably didn’t help that he was always on his cell phone. | 他总在打手机也帮不上忙 |
[28:26] | Been living with his job my whole life. | 我这辈子都在迁就他的工作 |
[28:28] | You get used to it. | 习惯了 |
[28:31] | You also get used to the drugs and the cheating on your mother? | 你也习惯他吸毒 背叛你妈妈? |
[28:36] | He promised he’d stop. | 他保证不再犯 |
[28:37] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[28:39] | Can’t be easy going through life being labeled the gang lawyer’s son. | 被人归类为黑帮律师的儿子 日子可不好过吧 |
[28:43] | It wasn’t really that bad. | 其实没那么坏 |
[28:45] | I mean,girls would come up to me all the time,talk to me about dad and the gang,like i’m cool… | 女孩们总来找我 聊些黑帮和我爸的事 好像我很酷 |
[28:50] | Instead of a geek,which I basically am. | 而不是书呆子 虽然我基本上就是书呆子 |
[28:53] | Everybody is. | 人人都是 |
[28:56] | I am. | 我就是一个 |
[29:00] | If he was my father,I tell ya,i-i…I’d be mad at him. | 要是他是我爸 告诉你 我可会生他气 |
[29:06] | Dad didn’t mean to hurt anyone. | 爸爸不想伤害任何人 |
[29:08] | He was just doing his job. | 他只是工作需要 |
[29:10] | Right. | 对 |
[29:11] | Well,i guess i’d still love him if he was my father. | 好吧 我想如果他是我爸我还是爱他 |
[29:14] | Can’t say i’d cut him the same kind of slack if I was married to him. | 但我要是他老婆 我可不敢说会放过他 |
[29:18] | Are you trying to blame my mom? | 你想怪到我妈头上? |
[29:21] | ‘Cause if you are… | 因为你.. |
[29:22] | What? | 啥? |
[29:24] | You’re wrong,that’s all. | 你错了 就这样 |
[29:26] | She loved him,too. | 她也爱他 |
[29:28] | Well,that brings us back to felicia guthrie,who didn’t love him at all. | 那么嫌疑又回到Felicia Guthrie身上 她可对他一点好感都没有 |
[29:31] | What exactly did she say to you when you saw her? | 你见到她的时候她到底说了什么? |
[29:34] | It was hard to tell. | 很难说 |
[29:35] | She was just,you know,ranting,basically. | 她基本上就是 你知道 咆哮 |
[29:39] | Didn’t make much sense. | 听不太明白 |
[29:53] | Very nicely done. | 开得很好 |
[29:55] | You’ll be out cruising on saturday nights in no time. | 你很快就能在周六晚上出去兜风了 |
[29:58] | Just remember,trust your instincts. They’re always right. | 记住 相信你的直觉 它们总是对的 |
[30:02] | Thank you. And thanks for the driving lesson. | 谢谢 谢谢你教我开车 |
[30:05] | Yeah. | 好 |
[30:12] | Still no movement. | 还是没有动静 |
[30:14] | Looks like she’s in for the night. | 看来晚上她就待家里了 |
[30:19] | – Talk to van pelt recently? – Yep. | – 最近跟Van Pelt说上话啦? – 嗯 |
[30:24] | – Any progress? – Nope. | – 有进展吗? – 没 |
[30:28] | You hear that? | 你听见了吗? |
[30:31] | Yeah. | 听见了 |
[30:44] | They’re gonna go after felicia. | 他们冲着Felicia来的 |
[30:47] | Mcbride thinks she killed hodge,wants payback. | Mcbride以为她杀了Hodge 要报仇 |
[30:50] | Officers on hampton,north of lexington,request immediate assistance. | 警官在汉普顿 莱星敦北边 请求立即支援 |
[31:02] | What the hell’s going on? | TMD怎么回事? |
[31:04] | Go back in your house and stay down! | 进屋去 躲起来! |
[31:26] | Do the smart thing and get out of here right now! | 聪明的话就马上滚开! |
[31:30] | We’re not doing anything illegal. | 我们没做啥犯法的事 |
[31:32] | Disorderly conduct,concealed weapons,blown exhaust pipes, | 行为不检 身藏武器 改装排气管 |
[31:38] | probably a couple of outstanding warrants in there! | 估计还有好几个要被通缉的! |
[31:41] | Screw you,pig! | 去你的 猪猡! |
[31:42] | no, Screw you | 不 去你的! |
[31:44] | We could bust half you clowns right now! | 我们现在就能把你们这帮跳梁小丑 关一半进去! |
[31:50] | So what’s it gonna be? | 要不试试看? |
[32:02] | We’ll be seeing you around. | 咱们走着瞧 |
[32:26] | You really don’t like bikers. | 你真不待见摩托车手 |
[32:36] | If they think they can intimidate me,they’re wrong. | 他们以为他们能吓唬我 大错特错 |
[32:38] | Felicia,temperatures are running hot,so I need you to stay away from the gang’s bar from now on. | Felicia 最近风声紧 我要你从现在起远离飞车党的酒吧 |
[32:43] | Yeah. I’ll stay away when you arrest von mcbride. | 好啊 你把Von Mcbride抓起来 我就走得远远的 |
[32:46] | And what were you people doing out here,anyway? | 还有 你们这些人到底在外面做什么? |
[32:48] | Oh,we think you killed,uh,gordon hodge,so agent cho and rigsby are watching you. | 哦 我们认为你杀了Gordon Hodge 周探员和Risby在监视你 |
[32:56] | Oh,come on. She was never gonna buy,”we just happened to be in the neighborhood.” | 噢 得了吧 她可不会相信 “我们碰巧在附近” |
[33:01] | I told you I had nothing to do with that. | 我告诉你了 不是我干的 |
[33:03] | And who told you that you could go in my house? | 谁批准你进我屋了? |
[33:05] | Oh,this? Justeeded some tea. | 你说这个? 就是想喝点茶 |
[33:07] | Cut through the chill. | 暖暖身子 |
[33:08] | Chill,my ass. | 暖个屁! |
[33:10] | You were looking for evidence. | 你在找证据 |
[33:11] | Felicia,take it easy. | Felicia 放松 |
[33:12] | Don’t tell me to take it easy,when this guy’s rifling through my underwear drawer,looking for a weapon. | 别叫我放松 这家伙乱翻我的内衣抽屉找凶器 |
[33:17] | It was your closet,actually. I was looking for blood-splattered shoes. | 只翻了你衣柜 我在找沾满血的鞋子 |
[33:21] | Get off my property. | 滚出我家去 |
[33:22] | You’re very touchy. | 你太易怒了 |
[33:23] | Go. | 去! |
[33:28] | You really looked through her closet? | 你真的翻她衣柜了? |
[33:30] | Laundry,too. | 还有脏衣篓 |
[33:31] | She’s been angry and emotional about her brother, | 她因为弟弟的事既愤怒又悲伤 |
[33:34] | which means that she was sloppy about hodge’s murder– | 意味着她谋杀会很马虎 |
[33:37] | dragged evidence home with her. | 会把证据带回家 |
[33:39] | It’s just not inside. | 只是不在屋里 |
[33:41] | Well,there’s no garage or toolshed. | 也没在车库和工具房 |
[33:42] | Well,i looked everywhere. | 我到处都找过了 |
[33:44] | Well,everywhere except the garbage. | 除了垃圾桶 |
[33:47] | Why not? | 为啥不去找? |
[33:49] | Well,it’s garbage. | 呃 那可是垃圾桶 |
[33:51] | You done with that? | 喝完了吗? |
[33:52] | Almost. | 差不多了 |
[33:59] | Yes,the case is still ongoing,and you are a person of interest. | 没错 案子还在调查中 而你有嫌疑 |
[34:04] | I’d advise you not to leave town. | 我建议你不要出城 |
[34:07] | Boss? | 头儿? |
[34:08] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[34:12] | Do you see that? | 你看 |
[34:15] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么了? |
[34:16] | Stay there. Don’t move. | 站那儿别动 |
[34:22] | *** | 这是受害者不见了的袖扣 |
[34:29] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我什么也没干 |
[34:30] | Mcbride must’ve set me up. | 肯定是Mcbride陷害我 |
[34:32] | Rigsby,put her in interview one. | Rigsby 带她去1号审讯室 |
[34:34] | Boss,nina and lucas hodge are here to see you. | 头儿 Nina和Lucas Hodge来了 |
[34:36] | She say why? | 她说为啥事来了吗? |
[34:37] | Because I asked them down here. | 我叫他们来的 |
[34:38] | Rigsby,could you bring her through here,please? | Rigsby 麻烦你把她带到这儿来 |
[34:40] | It’ll just take a minute. | 很快 |
[34:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:44] | Are you gonna tell me what this is about? | 你准备告诉我你在干什么吗? |
[34:45] | I’m just closing your case. | 我只是在帮你破案 |
[34:50] | Thanks for coming down,mrs. Hodge. | 感谢您能拨冗前来 Hodge太太 |
[34:52] | This woman’s name is felicia guthrie. | 这女人叫Felicia Guthrie |
[34:55] | She murdered your husband out of revenge for getting von mcbride off a charge for killing her brother. | 她为了报仇杀了你的丈夫 Von Mcbride杀了她弟弟 你丈夫帮他脱罪 |
[35:00] | Oh,my god! | 哦 我的天! |
[35:00] | No,i did not kill anyone. | 不 我没杀任何人 |
[35:02] | Uh,we have evidence. | 呃 我们有证据 |
[35:06] | We just need your permission for,uh,lucas to make a formal statement, | 我们只需要你允许Lucas做个正式证词 |
[35:09] | saying that he saw her at your house the day of the murder. | 说他在案发当天看见她在你家出现 |
[35:11] | You saw her? | 你看见她了? |
[35:12] | Well,he can fill you in later. | 他晚点会告诉你 |
[35:14] | His statement will give us a better chance at a conviction. | 他的证词能帮助我们定罪 |
[35:16] | – Absolutely. Anything you need. – Great. Thank you. | – 当然 我们会尽力帮忙 – 好极了 谢谢 |
[35:19] | Lucas,if you can confirm that this is who you saw,then you’ll be on your way. | Lucas 你能确定这是你见过的人 你就能走了 |
[35:26] | What’s gonna happen to her? | 她会怎样? |
[35:28] | Well,probably life in prison. | 呃 很可能终生监禁 |
[35:29] | Uh,if she’s lucky,she might get paroled in 25 years. | 运气好的话 25年后也许能假释 |
[35:32] | no! I swear,i didn’t– I didn’t touch him! | 不! 我发誓 我没碰过他! |
[35:36] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[35:37] | You took everything from us. | 你夺走了我们的一切 |
[35:39] | Lucas,we need to book her now,so could you identify her? | Lucas 我们要起诉她 你能指证她吗? |
[35:42] | No,she wasn’t the one. | 不 不是她 |
[35:44] | I mean,yeah,she came to the house– | 没错 她来过我们家… |
[35:45] | great. Thanks. That’s all we need. | 好极了 谢谢 正是我们所要的 |
[35:47] | Take her away,guys. Thank you. | 押她走 弟兄们 谢谢 |
[35:47] | No,i didn’t do anything! | 不 我什么也没干! |
[35:49] | I didn’t do anything wrong! | 我什么也没干! |
[35:50] | Trust your instincts,lucas. They’re always right. | 相信你的直觉 Lucas 直觉总是对的 |
[35:54] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[35:56] | She couldn’t have done it. | 不可能是她干的 |
[35:58] | What makes you say that? | 你凭什么那么说? |
[35:59] | I just know. | 我就是知道 |
[36:00] | Lucas,they have evidence. This bitch killed your father! | Lucas 他们已经有证据了 那贱人杀了你父亲! |
[36:02] | Don’t call her that! | 别那么叫她! |
[36:03] | It wasn’t her. | 不是她干的 |
[36:05] | The only way we can know for certain is if you tell us who did it. | 只有你告诉我们到底是谁干的 我们才能确定这一点 |
[36:08] | Okay,stop talking to my son. You’ve got your statement. | 好了 别再问我儿子了 你们已经得到他的证词了 |
[36:10] | – Lucas,let’s go. Come on! Let’s go! – No! | – Lucas我们走 快! 我们走! – 不! |
[36:13] | – Lucas! – Stop! | – 停下! |
[36:24] | It was me. | 是我干的 |
[36:27] | We were out for a driving lesson. | 我们一起出去 他教我开车 |
[36:30] | I was driving badly that night,and my dad was on the phone the whole time,like he always was. | 那晚我开得很糟 跟平时一样 父亲一直在打电话 |
[36:38] | He’d get mad every time i’d make a mistake,but I just couldn’t seem to concentrate. | 每次我犯错他都很生气 但那晚我完全没法集中注意力 |
[36:42] | Because of your run-in with felicia guthrie that day. | 因为你那天碰到了Felicia Guthrie |
[36:46] | You didn’t talk about her until I asked,’cause you felt sorry for her. | 直到我问起你才说见过她 因为你对她很同情 |
[36:51] | You didn’t want to draw suspicion to her,because you knew she didn’t do it. | 你不想让我们对她起疑 因为你知道不是她干的 |
[36:57] | You were trying to do the right thing. | 你想做正确的事 |
[36:59] | I just kept seeing her in the driveway,crying,yelling about how my dad lied about her brother. | 我总是回想起她在我家车道 哭喊着诉说我父亲是如何抹黑她弟弟的 |
[37:07] | His phone just kept ringing… | 他的电话不断响着… |
[37:09] | And he’d get mad at me and i’d screw up worse,and I just… | 他冲我发火 我犯了更多错 然后我就… |
[37:14] | I couldn’t take it anymore. | 我没法再忍受下去 |
[37:16] | Next time his phone rang… | 他的电话又响起来… |
[37:18] | I grabbed it from him. | 我就抢了过来 |
[37:19] | I heard her voice. | 听到了她的声音 |
[37:20] | Hey,gordon baby,it’s me. | 嘿 Gordon宝贝儿 是我 |
[37:22] | Can you talk? | 方便说话吗? |
[37:25] | That biker bitch– diamond. | 那个飞车党的贱人– 钻石 |
[37:28] | She kept calling him “gordon baby.” | 她不停叫他 “Gordon宝贝儿” |
[37:29] | Said she really wanted to see him. | 说她很想见他 |
[37:32] | Felicia guthrie was right. | Felicia Guthrie说得对 |
[37:34] | He was a liar. | 他是个骗子 |
[37:38] | I threw the phone into the woods,and he got mad. | 我把电话扔进了树丛 他气疯了 |
[37:42] | He promised me he’d stop doing drugs and cheating on my mom. | 他曾向我保证过 再也不沾毒品和女人了 |
[37:48] | And like an idiot,I believed him. | 我竟像个白痴一样相信了他 |
[38:02] | I called my mom. | 我打电话给妈妈 |
[38:03] | She told me what to do. | 她告诉了我该怎么办 |
[38:06] | I grabbed all the stuff to make it look like a robbery,but I couldn’t get that damn cuff link out. | 我拿走了所有东西 好伪装成抢劫 但我没法把那该死的袖扣弄下来 |
[38:11] | So I ditched his car in the lake. | 我把他的车弄进了湖里 |
[38:14] | She drove me home. | 她驾车载我回家 |
[38:15] | The lie gets heavy fast,doesn’t it? | 谎言让你良心不安 对吗? |
[38:20] | I expect after a while,you wanted to go to the police and tell them the truth. | 我猜 过了不久你就想去警局自首 告诉他们真相 |
[38:25] | Sometimes I wanted to. | 有时候我的确很想 |
[38:27] | Mom said no. | 妈妈却说不许 |
[38:29] | She promised it would be okay. | 她保证一切都会没事的 |
[38:33] | Well,it might be…Someday. | 也许会没事…总有那么一天 |
[38:41] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[38:52] | I’m sorry,mom. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[38:53] | *** | Hodge太太 我们现在得录口供了 |
[39:02] | You know,i have to wonder how that cuff link rigsby found made its way to felicia guthrie’s house. | 我不得不好奇Rigsby找到的那个袖扣 是怎么跑到Felicia Guthrie家里的 |
[39:07] | That is a conundrum. | 那还真是个迷呢 |
[39:08] | Because i’ll bet a year’s salary that if I look in the evidence locker, | 因为我敢赌一年的薪水 如果现在我去证物室检查 |
[39:12] | the cuff link we found on hodge will have mysteriously vanished. | 我们在Hodge身上找到的袖扣 肯定已经神秘失踪了 |
[39:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:19] | I needed lucas to see felicia get arrested. | 我得让Lucas亲眼目睹Felicia被捕 |
[39:22] | You needed hard evidence to charge felicia. | 你们得有证据才能逮捕Felicia |
[39:24] | So… | 所以… |
[39:27] | I made it happen. | 我让愿望成真了 |
[39:28] | By making an innocent woman think she was gonna go to prison? | 让一个无辜女人以为她会被扔进监狱? |
[39:32] | As if her life wasn’t hard enough already. | 她的生活已经够艰难的了 |
[39:34] | Yes,you’re right. She does deserve some justice. | 是啊 你说得对 她的确该得到某种正义 |
[39:37] | It’s good to see you care. | 很高兴你在乎 |
[39:39] | You know,sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. | 知道么 冷嘲热讽可是最低级的智慧 |
[40:02] | Yeah? | 是我 |
[40:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:09] | I’ll be back in a minute. | 我一会儿就回来 |
[40:23] | Over here. | 这边 |
[40:36] | What’s up? | 咋了? |
[40:39] | Uh,well,i thought you might want to know we caught gordon hodge’s killer. | 我猜你也许想知道 我们抓到了杀害Gordon Hodge的凶手 |
[40:43] | It was his son. | 是他儿子 |
[40:45] | Lot of issues between ’em. | 他们俩矛盾重重 |
[40:47] | And you felt the need to tell me this from the shadows,dressed in this getup? | 你非得站在阴影里告诉我这个 还穿得古里古怪的? |
[40:51] | Self-preservation. | 自我保护 |
[40:53] | I figured i’d worn out my welcome with your friends. | 我猜你朋友们已经不再欢迎我了 |
[40:57] | That’s it? | 就这个? |
[40:59] | This is what you had to tell me? | 你就想告诉我这个? |
[41:00] | Well,no. There’s another reason. | 呃 不 还有另一个原因 |
[41:06] | You open that envelope,and the rat in your gang will be revealed. | 你把那信封打开 你们帮派的叛徒就会现身了 |
[41:12] | Oh,the rat. | 噢 那叛徒 |
[41:17] | Now turn around and try not to look too guilty. | 现在 转身 尽量显得不那么暗怀鬼胎 |
[41:25] | What was that about? | 那是怎么回事? |
[41:26] | What,this? This is,uh… | 什么 这个? 这是 呃… |
[41:29] | It’s kind of funny,actually. | 其实挺搞笑的 |
[41:31] | Yeah,funny? | 搞笑? |
[41:36] | Selling us out is funny? | 出卖我们很搞笑? |
[41:48] | ***set up. | 我是被陷害的 |