时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | ****** | Sloop学院 昂曾镇 加州 |
[00:13] | Nice place. Where does a baseball scout get this kind of money? | 场地真不错 棒球星探哪儿来这么多钱? |
[00:17] | Barney sloop? | |
[00:18] | He’s got 15 players in the majors right now and a piece of everything they make. | 现今职棒大联盟有15名他的选手 他们赚的每一分一毫他都有份 |
[00:21] | A million-dollar eye for talent. | 价值百万美金的伯乐慧眼 |
[00:23] | He spots ’em young all over the world, brings ’em here,trains ’em, gets ’em fat pro contracts. | 他走遍全世界发掘人才 带到这儿训练 签下待遇丰厚的职业合同 |
[00:29] | So you played. | 这么说你也玩过棒球 |
[00:31] | I played a little. | 玩过一段 |
[00:34] | Pitcher? Controlling the action? | 投手? 掌控比赛全局? |
[00:36] | Man with the ball. | 真正带种的男人 |
[00:38] | Ah,i stopped. | 嗯 我后来没玩了 |
[00:40] | Which you still have unresolved bad feelings about. | 你到现在还对此耿耿于怀 |
[00:45] | Yeah,now I see it. That’s why you joined the gang. | 我现在明白了 你就是因为这事混黑帮的 |
[00:50] | Your parents thought you were wasting your time, | 你父母觉得打棒球浪费时间 |
[00:51] | so they made you quit baseball, crushed your dream. | 逼你放弃棒球 碾碎你的梦想 |
[00:55] | You were angry about it,but you couldn’t express that directly, | 你很愤怒 但不能直接说出来 |
[00:58] | so you joined a gang as an outlet for all that anger. | 于是你加入黑帮来宣泄愤怒 |
[01:01] | Actually,i tore my a.c.l. Nice try. | 事实是 我拉伤了韧带 不过你编得不错 |
[01:07] | Parents.It’s funny,isn’t it– | 父母们啊 真有意思– |
[01:11] | big regrets in life people keep to themselves? | 人们总不肯多谈他们真正的遗憾 |
[01:14] | I don’t know. I tell people about you. | 我说不准 我就经常跟人谈你 |
[01:16] | Nice one. A zinger. High and tight. | 这话好 坏狠准 一针见血 |
[01:20] | Yeah, as close as we can tell, the murder occurred around 10:30 p.m. | 尽可能的近似推断 案发时间大概在晚上10:30 |
[01:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:28] | No big mysteries, weapon-wise. | 凶器选择毫无悬念 |
[01:30] | – Looks like three or four blows. – Rage killing. | – 看来是挨了三四下 – 愤怒行凶 |
[01:33] | The coroner estimates t.o.d.around 10:30 last night. | 法医推断死亡时间大概在昨晚10:30 |
[01:36] | Look like they’re here,finally. | 你们总算是来了 |
[01:39] | Freddy fitch, barney’s partner. I want to know who did this,quickly. | Freddy Fitch 我是Barney的搭档 我要找出这是谁干的 越快越好 |
[01:43] | Agent lisbon. This is agent cho. Jane. | 我是Lisbon探员 这是周探员和Jane |
[01:47] | Anything you need,it’s yours. | 需要什么我们都配合 |
[01:49] | – I can’t believe it. – This was his garden? | – 我还是不能相信他死了 – 这是他的花园? |
[01:52] | His peace garden, he called it. | 他管这叫他的静思花园 |
[01:54] | A year or so ago he got into all this zen malarkey. | 大约一年前他开始信禅宗那套歪理 |
[01:57] | Who had access to this area? | 谁能进入这片区域? |
[01:59] | Everyone at the academy– six players in residence, family members,staff. | 棒球学院里每个人– 6个驻校选手 再加上家属和职工 |
[02:04] | – We’ll need a list. – Sure,sure. | – 我们需要名单 – 当然 没问题 |
[02:06] | But trust me, no one here w-would hurt barney. | 但相信我 这里没有人会伤害Barney |
[02:09] | You discovered the body? | 你发现的尸体? |
[02:11] | I was out of town yesterday– a high school clinic in portland. | 我昨天不在镇上 去波特兰一家高中的校医那儿了 |
[02:14] | Flew back early this morning, came straight here, found him like this. My god. | 今天早班飞回来 直接到这儿 就看到他这样了 老天 |
[02:19] | Run,run,run! Come on! | 跑起来! 快! |
[02:21] | Work it,scotty, work it! | 快点 Scotty 动起来! |
[02:23] | His body’s still warm, and they’retraining? | 他尸骨未寒呢 他们竟开始训练了? |
[02:26] | I said they could skip the workout. They wouldn’t. | 我说他们可以省略热身 他们不愿意 |
[02:29] | “hold on to the dream.” that’s what he told them. | “紧握梦想” 他是这么跟他们说的 |
[02:33] | Barney was like a father to these kids. | Barney就像这些孩子的父亲 |
[02:36] | Pitching islegs! | 挥棒靠腿! |
[02:37] | Look,dad,i’m ahead of you! | 看啊爸爸 我比你快! |
[02:40] | Seems they have their own fathers. | 看来他们也有自己的老爸么 |
[02:42] | Ah,these kids are minors. | 嗯 那些孩子是未成年人 |
[02:44] | We bring the dads out to sign off on deals, moral support. | 我们得让父亲们签合同 给予球员精神支持 |
[02:51] | Scotty sinclair and snake gallidos. | Scotty Sinclair和Snake Gallidos |
[02:54] | Five drooling scouts coming today. | 五个求贤若渴的星探今天要来 |
[02:57] | Maybe now isn’t the best time. | 也许现在不是好时机 |
[02:59] | Barney set this up– his last showcase. | Barney一手安排的最后献礼 |
[03:03] | I’m gonna honor that.********** | 我会继续下去 这是Barney的遗愿 |
[03:07] | I know you gotta talk to them. It’s your job, but please. | 我知道你要找他们谈话 职责所在 但请谨慎点 |
[03:11] | Hey,we can let the kids finish their practice. Let’s take a look at his house. | 嗨 让孩子们先完成训练 我们去看看死者的住所 |
[03:13] | How do you know where it’s at? | 你怎么知道他住哪儿? |
[03:15] | ‘Cause this thing is a map of his whole life– | 因为这就是他的全部生活之缩影– |
[03:19] | work,garden,home. Zen malarkey. | 工作 花园 家 禅宗那套歪理 |
[03:28] | I don’t expect it’s much to look at– a simple bed or a thing or… | 我猜也没什么可看的– 一张简单的床还有… |
[03:44] | Jane? Jane! | |
[03:47] | You all right? Jane? | 你还好吧? Jane? |
[03:50] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[03:53] | A cigarette case. A cigarette case. | 是个烟盒 是烟盒 |
[03:56] | Yes! Yes! Very good. But… | 对! 没错! 好极了 但是… |
[04:01] | What’s it made out of, son? | 什么材质的 儿子? |
[04:03] | What kind of cigarette case, patrick? | 什么样的烟盒 Patrick? |
[04:09] | What would you say? What’s it made of? | 你怎么说? 是什么材质的? |
[04:14] | Sterling silver. | 纯银的 |
[04:20] | Your sterling silver cigarette case back,ma’am. | 纯银烟盒还给你 女士 |
[04:24] | – Next object would be– – the cigarette case… | – 下一件物品– – 那个烟盒… |
[04:29] | It once belonged to someone very,very close to you. | 曾是你非常亲近之人的所有物 |
[04:35] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[04:36] | Yes! The boy wonder sees all. | 没错! 通灵神童洞悉一切 |
[04:40] | The next object,patrick– | 下一件物品 Patrick– |
[04:42] | someone who’s passed on… | 这人去世了… |
[04:46] | Quite recently. | 就在最近 |
[04:49] | – Last month. – Your grandfather. | – 上个月 – 你的祖父 |
[04:52] | No. Your grandmother. | 不 你的祖母 |
[04:59] | She loved you… Very much… | 她爱你… 非常爱你… |
[05:04] | More than she may have expressed. | 远超出她所能表达的爱 |
[05:09] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么鬼话? |
[05:11] | “your grandmother loves you very much”? | “你祖母非常爱你”? |
[05:13] | Well, did you see her face? | 呃 你看到她的表情了吗? |
[05:16] | – It was beautiful. – No,it was a needless risk. | – 真动人 – 不 那是不必要的冒险 |
[05:19] | An heirloom she carries with her– | 身上带着传家宝– |
[05:21] | that’s a recent death,and she’s too young for dead parents. | 说明最近失去至亲 她太年轻了 不太可能失去父母 |
[05:25] | – So… A grandparent. – So what? | – 所以… 祖父母 – 那又怎么样? |
[05:27] | I’d moved on. It’s a double act,kid. You don’t fly solo. | 我不会节外生枝 这是双簧 你不能擅自主张 |
[05:32] | You know,you’re always saying, when you’re working strong, work strong,be brave. | 你知道吗 你总是说演出要卖力 要大胆发挥 |
[05:35] | Well,i was working strong, and I was right. | 我演出卖力了 而且我说对了 |
[05:38] | No,there is no “right” if there’s no payoff. | 不 没有报酬就不叫”对” |
[05:43] | This is showbusiness, not show art. | 这是商业演出 不是艺术展览 |
[05:49] | Your stage clothes are walking by themselves. Wash ’em good. | 你的戏服脏得不成样子了 好好洗干净 |
[06:02] | That private reading… | 那个私人读心会… |
[06:08] | It came through. | 搭好线了 |
[06:10] | You got it? When? | 你安排好了? 什么时候? |
[06:12] | Tomorrow.This is a big score,patty– | 明天 这可是大事啊 Patty– |
[06:15] | big enough for us to blow off this outfit, | 干好了咱们就能脱掉这马戏衣服 |
[06:17] | step up in class and get ourselves some new wheels,even. | 更上一层楼 甚至换辆新车 |
[06:23] | Only one thing worries me. | 我就担心一件事 |
[06:28] | It’s you,my boy. Are you up to it? | 你 我的孩子 你准备好了吗? |
[06:32] | Oh,you know I am. | 噢 你知道我准备好了 |
[06:36] | Of course you are. The boy wonder sees all. | 我当然知道 通灵神童洞悉一切 |
[06:45] | Can you stand up? | 你能站起来吗? |
[06:50] | – Can you talk? – Ouch. | – 能说话吗? – 痛 |
[06:53] | Now that was talking. | 我说话了 |
[06:55] | – He needs to see a doctor. – Yeah. | – 他需要看医生 – 嗯 |
[06:59] | I’ve never caught a foul ball before. | 我以前从来没接到过界外球 |
[07:02] | Technically,you still haven’t. | 技术上而言 你现在也没接到 |
[07:03] | – Cho,you take him. – Yeah. | – 周 看着他 – 好的 |
[07:05] | Oh,no,no,no,no. I’m fine. | 哦 不不不 我没事 |
[07:07] | – How many fingers? – Six. Haven’t we got a murder to solve? | – 多少根手指? – 六根 我们不是要查谋杀案吗? |
[07:10] | – You were unconscious. – No,i wasn’t. | – 你刚失去知觉了 – 我没有 |
[07:11] | – Jane,you were. – Was not. | – Jane 你昏过去了 – 才没有 |
[07:14] | Your turn. Okay,i’ll see a doctor. | 轮到你 好 我看医生就是了 |
[07:17] | Uh,excuse me,doctor? | 呃 不好意思 法医? |
[07:22] | I know. Real,live patient. I’m excited,too. | 我知道 如假包换的活病人 我也很期待 |
[07:27] | Barney lived simple– all work, all the time,24/7. | Barney生活简朴– 一周七天24小时都在工作 |
[07:31] | Left his wife, gave her the big house. | 离开了他老婆 大房子留给她了 |
[07:34] | A clean,simple life– that’s all he wanted. | 简单无牵挂的生活 别无所求 |
[07:37] | Barney was married? | Barney结过婚? |
[07:38] | Still is–leslie. A piece of work. | 还结着呢 Leslie 难缠得很 |
[07:40] | Like I said, he moved out a year ago. | 就像我刚说的 一年前他搬了出来 |
[07:44] | After their son died. | 在他们儿子死后 |
[07:49] | He was 3, choked on a balloon. Leslie just fell apart– | 才3岁 把气球含嘴里噎死了 Leslie崩溃了 |
[07:54] | angry at barney, the whole world, couldn’t get past it. | 她恨Barney 恨全世界 无法忘怀伤痛 |
[07:57] | I called her this morning after I called you. | 今早我打电话给你们后 也打给她了 |
[08:00] | She wouldn’t even pick up the phone. | 她连电话都不接 |
[08:02] | ******Bad things happen, and you deal with ’em. | 依我看 不幸时有发生 碰上了你得熬过去 |
[08:08] | And barney did? | Barney熬过去了? |
[08:09] | Eh,he put his head down, went to work. | 对 他埋头工作 |
[08:12] | Found snake in the dominican and scotty somewhere in–in kansas. | 在多米尼加发掘了Snake 又在堪萨斯州啥地方找到Scotty |
[08:17] | Meanwhile,leslie is stuck living in a– in a world of hurt. | 这时候 Leslie被困在伤痛中无法自拔 |
[08:26] | I feel it. | 我能体会 |
[08:28] | Let’s check out the wife– leslie sloop. | 我们查查死者的妻子 Leslie Sloop |
[08:35] | – Working. – Okay. | – 在工作呢 – 好吧 |
[08:44] | Drinking like a fish, picking up strangers, | 喝得酩酊大醉 随便和陌生人上床 |
[08:48] | calling barney at all hours, screaming… | 不分时间打电话给Barney 大吵大闹… |
[08:52] | I don’t get that kind of anger. | 我不明白那种愤怒 |
[08:55] | Okay,her kid died. I-is that gonna bring him back? | 好吧 她的孩子死了 这么做会让他复活么? |
[08:58] | You don’t have kids. | 你没有小孩 |
[09:01] | No,i don’t. | 没有 |
[09:03] | Uh,the ballplayers should be heading in. | 呃 球员们该过去了 |
[09:06] | With barney dead, I’m assuming that you get the,uh,controlling interest in the academy. | Barney死了 我猜你独揽棒球学校大权 |
[09:11] | What’s that got to do with it? | 那有什么关系? |
[09:12] | Money–traditionally a very popular motive. | 钱 传统意义上很普遍的动机 |
[09:16] | – Excuse me? – I imagine these two had their differences– | – 你说什么? – 我猜这俩有分歧 |
[09:19] | the gold watch, the italian suit– oh,i’m sorry–the taiwanese suit made to look italian. | 金表 意大利西装– 哦抱歉– 台湾版仿意大利西装 |
[09:25] | – I don’t have to listen to this. – Not exactly emblems of the clean,simple life. | – 我不需要听这鬼话 – 和简朴生活不太搭 |
[09:29] | – There was a culture clash,yeah? – No. | – 你们意见不合 对吧? – 没有 |
[09:31] | – Jane. – Plus what is it exactly you bring to the table? | – 再加上你有什么用? |
[09:34] | Barney was the brains, the real scout,the star– I mean,the sloop academy. | Barney才是智囊 星探和伯乐 我说 学校也叫Sloop学院 |
[09:41] | Jealousy–motive number two. | 嫉妒 二号动机 |
[09:44] | – I killed him. I-i murdered my best friend. – Did you? | – 我杀了他 我–我杀了我最好的朋友 – 你杀了吗? |
[09:46] | – Jane,come on. – Get this jerk away from me. | – Jane 行了 – 让这混蛋滚开 |
[09:49] | Seriously, get it off your chest. You’ll feel a lot better. | 说真的 老实坦白 一吐为快 |
[09:51] | He was my friend! | 他是我朋友! |
[09:52] | How did that feel,crushing your friend’s skull with that bat? | 感觉如何 挥着球棒 把你朋友的脑袋砸个粉碎 |
[09:55] | How did that feel,huh? | 感觉如何? |
[09:58] | – Back off now. – I’m just checking him out. | – 够了 – 我就是探探他的底 |
[09:59] | And? | 然后? |
[10:01] | Well,ambivalent reading, to be honest. | 嗯 老实说 我看不准 |
[10:04] | Maybe he did it. Maybe he didn’t. | 也许他干的 也许他没干 |
[10:06] | But one thing he does understand–that’s anger. | 但是很显然 那就是愤怒 |
[10:11] | No offense. | 没有恶意 |
[10:14] | ****** | 懒得理你 没礼貌的混蛋 |
[10:19] | You think I can skip these interviews? | 我可不可以不旁听你们问话了? |
[10:20] | – Please. – Thanks. | – 请一定别去 – 谢谢 |
[10:30] | Scotty sinclair? | |
[10:33] | Doc sinclair. | 我是Sinclair医生 |
[10:34] | He’s 17. You’re talkin’ to him, you’re talkin’ to me. | 他只有17岁 有什么话直接来问我 |
[10:51] | Two,maybe three months ago, I was having control trouble– my slider. | 两三个月前 我的滑球控制得不好 |
[10:59] | Mr. Sloop said I needed to “quiet my brain.” | Sloop说我要“平心静气” |
[11:03] | We raked together in his garden. | 我们一起在他的花园练习 |
[11:06] | And it worked. | 真的起效了 |
[11:11] | I would never hurt mr. Sloop. | 我绝对不会伤害Sloop先生 |
[11:13] | He gave me everything. He brought me here. | 我的一切都是他给的 让我来这里 |
[11:16] | He hooked me up with great coaches, regular school. | 还帮我找好教练 好学校 |
[11:20] | And money to live on– an advance,some kind of endorsement deal? | 还有钱 跟你签了预赞助协议吧? |
[11:25] | Got,like,ten free pairs. | 免费拿了十双鞋 |
[11:30] | Which we’re gonna have to pay back if he blows this showcase. | 但如果他没有通过选拔 我们就得还钱 |
[11:33] | Barney cared. Okay? | Barney很关心我们 好吧? |
[11:36] | He taught us how to handle money,invest it. | 他教我们怎么处理钱财 投资 |
[11:40] | He taught us how to handle life. | 他教会我们生活 |
[11:42] | Are we done yet? | 说完了没有? |
[11:44] | He’s supposed to be throwing right now. | 他现在应该去投球训练了 |
[11:47] | Right,yeah. Got it. Thanks,frank. | 好的 明白了 谢了 Frank |
[11:52] | Barney’s life insurance payout– $20 million. | Barney的人生保险赔偿是2000万 |
[11:56] | Let me guess– sole beneficiary leslie sloop. | 我猜 受益人只有Leslie Sloop |
[11:59] | $20 million– that’s a pretty good motive. | 2000万啊 这个动机充足啊 |
[12:01] | For $20 million, i’d killyou. | 要是有2000万 要我杀了你都成 |
[12:04] | – Oh,really? – No,i mean,um,kidding. | – 真的? – 不 我是…开玩笑… |
[12:08] | It was a… Joke. | 只是…玩笑话 |
[12:12] | – Still the machine. – Let’s go see her. | – 还是接到答录机 – 我们直接去找她吧 |
[12:20] | Someone needs parking lessons. | 有人该去学学该怎么停车了 |
[12:25] | – Who are you? – We’re looking for leslie sloop. | – 你们是谁? – 我们是来找Leslie Sloop的 |
[12:28] | Bitch ain’t here,man, and I called the real cops. | 那贱人不在这里 我叫真警察来了 |
[12:32] | – Hey,man,what took you? – Hey,narcisco! | – 嘿 怎么这么久? – 嘿 Narcisco! |
[12:34] | – Wait. You know him? – You don’t? | – 等等 你认识他? – 你不认识? |
[12:37] | Narcisco rubrero– walk-off homer, game one,world series? | 世界职业棒球大赛 第一场就打出了全垒打? |
[12:43] | Help us out,narcisco. Where is she? | 合作一点 Narcisco 她人呢? |
[12:44] | Let’s go downtown and get a statement. | 跟我们去局里一趟 录个口供 |
[12:47] | Hold on,you guys. We got dibs here. | 等等 伙计们 我们先来的 |
[12:49] | She scratched my face. I think I’m bleedin’. | 她抓花我的脸了 都流血了 |
[12:53] | Look,she smashes her car, so she steals mine– my lamborghini. | 听着 她把自己的车撞坏了 就偷了我的兰博基尼 |
[12:57] | Where did she go? | 她上哪儿了? |
[13:00] | I got a gun in that car. It’s all legal. I got,like, a–got,like,a permit. | 我车上有一把枪 合法注册了 我有证件 |
[13:05] | Narcisco,where is she? | Narcisco 她人在哪? |
[13:07] | I don’t know,man. She kept screaming about her little angel. | 我不知道 她一个劲的狂喊什么她的小天使 |
[13:09] | You know,she had to see her little angel. | 她要去见她的小天使 |
[13:12] | The son–michael. | 她儿子 Michael |
[13:17] | – She stole my car! – So take it up with the real cops. | – 她偷了我的车! – 去跟真警察说去 |
[13:24] | Jane? Lisbon wants us back at the office. | Jane? Lisbon要我们回局里 |
[13:36] | Jane? Wrong way. Jane! | Jane? 走错方向了 Jane! |
[13:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[14:10] | They say there’s no seasons in california, but that looks like fall. | 大家都说加州四季如夏 但是这看起来就有秋意了吧 |
[14:17] | No,looks like you need a doctor. | 这看起来像你该去看医生 |
[14:20] | I am kind of dizzy. | 我还真有点头晕 |
[14:34] | Okay,hotshot. | 好吧 新目标 |
[14:37] | Female,third in line. | 女性 排队的第三个 |
[14:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:43] | New mom,recently married. One of her first days out. | 刚生了孩子 刚刚结婚 出来透透气的 |
[14:50] | He is gonna get her a better ring. | 他最好给她买个好点的戒指 |
[14:53] | – Who is? – Members only. | – 是谁? – 不告诉你 |
[15:00] | Theyhadto get married. | 看来结婚是不情愿的了 |
[15:05] | Yeah,that’s my boy. | 果然是我儿子 |
[15:08] | You have x-ray eyes. No doubt about it. | 你的眼力超强 毫无疑问 |
[15:19] | Jane? | |
[15:24] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[15:34] | Snake and scotty are about to pitch. We can’t miss that. | Snake和Scotty要投球了 不容错过呀 |
[15:37] | Oh,michael,i’m so sorry. | 噢 Michael 对不起 |
[15:40] | What did I do? | 我都干了什么? |
[15:48] | Mrs. Sloop? | Sloop女士? |
[15:51] | I’m with my son. | 我在和我儿子说话呢 |
[15:55] | Mrs. Sloop,i’m sorry. We need to talk to you about your husband. | Sloop女士 不好意思 我们得跟你谈谈你的丈夫 |
[15:58] | No,no. You need to go. | 不要 你们赶快走 |
[16:01] | Really,you do. | 快走吧 |
[16:06] | Don’t you see? This is private. | 没看见吗? 现在是私人时间 |
[16:16] | I don’t want to talk. I just… | 我不想谈 我只是… |
[16:19] | I just–i want to end this. | 我只是想结束这一切 |
[16:22] | Please just leave me alone. | 求你们 别管我 |
[16:25] | I’m sorry. We can’t do that. | 对不起 恐怕不行 |
[16:27] | You have to. Please. | 求你们了 |
[16:31] | Because i… | 因为我… |
[16:34] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我没有别的路可走了 |
[16:37] | Mrs. Sloop. | Sloop女士 |
[16:38] | Oh,my god. I’m so sorry. | 我的天啊 对不起 |
[16:40] | I’ve never had children. | 我没有孩子 |
[16:42] | – I-i can’t even begin to imagine your loss. – No. N-no,you can’t. So just stop. | – 我无法体会你的心情 – 是的 你不会理解的 快走吧 |
[16:50] | Please just leave me alone. Just stop talking. | 别管我 别说话了 |
[16:56] | I’m not going to stop. I can’t. | 我不会停下来的 我不能 |
[17:02] | My sister– she was just like you. | 我的姐姐 跟你一样 |
[17:04] | I don’t– I don’t want to hear this. | 我不要 我不要听 |
[17:07] | She wanted it to be over… Forher. | 她也想寻短见…为自己找解脱 |
[17:13] | It was always about her. | 总是只想着自己 |
[17:16] | She couldn’t talk to me. | 心事都不跟我说 |
[17:18] | – About what? – About anything. | – 说什么? – 任何事都不说 |
[17:21] | I’m her sister. | 我是她妹妹 |
[17:23] | But she didn’t–not to me, not to anybody. | 但是她没有 没跟我说 没跟任何人说 |
[17:29] | She just ended it forher. | 为了自己解脱寻了短见 |
[17:33] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我别无选择了 |
[17:38] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[17:43] | Put it down. | 把枪放下 |
[17:46] | You don’t want to do this. Not here. Give me the gun. | 你会后悔的 不要在这里 把枪给我 |
[17:54] | I’m so sorry,michael. | 我对不起你 Michael |
[17:56] | It’s okay. Come on. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 走吧 没事了 |
[18:03] | Not now. You know that. | 现在没空 你知道的 |
[18:07] | OK.OK. | 好的 |
[18:10] | Look,i’m busy here. Your brother’s tryout is today. | 我现在很忙 你弟弟今天要参加选拔了 |
[18:14] | No. No way. | 不 不行 |
[18:19] | Bye. | 再见 |
[18:25] | That’s my older boy. | 是我的大儿子 |
[18:27] | He’s a pitcher, just like snake. | 跟Snake一样 也是个投手 |
[18:31] | He’s just as good,too. But he’s 22. | 他也很棒 但他已经22岁了 |
[18:35] | In baseball years, he’s an old man. | 在搞棒球的眼里算是老人家了 |
[18:38] | Yeah,these pro teams, they like ’em young these days. | 这年头 专业球队都喜欢年轻选手 |
[18:40] | Like snake–plenty of time for improvement. | 就像Snake 还有大把时间进步 |
[18:49] | We caught a break. The wife looks good for it. | 案情有突破 妻子有重大嫌疑 |
[18:54] | What was that? Was that a fork–did he just throw a forkball? | 那是什么? 是不是下坠球 他是不是投出了下坠球? |
[18:58] | It was a slider. We gotta go. | 是滑球 我们要走了 |
[19:00] | – Lisbon wants you to take a look at the wife. – Slider? | – Lisbon要你去跟他妻子谈谈 – 滑球? |
[19:03] | You know, I’m still a little dizzy. | 我头晕还没缓过劲来 |
[19:05] | You go. Really,i-i’ll get a ride. | 你先走吧 我自己找人载我回去 |
[19:09] | People love driving with me. | 人家都喜欢载我 |
[19:14] | Couldn’t find sunflowers. Not quite the same. | 没找到葵花籽 味道很不一样 |
[19:19] | Leslie, where were you last night? | Leslie 你昨晚在哪里? |
[19:22] | We went to the movies. I don’t– I don’t remember which one. | 我们去看电影了 但我忘记片名了 |
[19:27] | You’re not supposed to take these when you’re drinking. | 喝酒的时候 不能吃这些药 |
[19:29] | It was so loud–there were guns and helicopters and people screaming. | 那个片子太闹腾了 枪声啊 直升飞机啊 还有人大叫 |
[19:36] | Ugh,there was so much screaming. | 到处都是惨叫 |
[19:38] | Darn. These are supposed to keep me calm. | 这些药理应让我心境平和的 |
[19:42] | Just one a day. That’s what the doctor said. That’ll do the trick. | 每天一片 医生说的 吃了就能好了 |
[19:45] | – Leslie,did you go see barney last night? – To see barney? | – Leslie 你昨晚有没有去见Barney? – 去见Barney? |
[19:51] | Mr. Zen? Mr. Acceptance? | 那个禅先生? 听天由命先生? |
[19:57] | Why would I do that? | 我干嘛要去见他? |
[20:02] | Tell us about narcisco. | 那就说说Narcisco吧 |
[20:03] | Narcisco? | |
[20:07] | Oh,yeah. | 对了 |
[20:10] | He’s one of barney’s players. | 他是Barney的投手之一 |
[20:13] | I sometimes slept with those guys. Did you know that? | 我有时候会跟他们上床 明白不? |
[20:16] | I did that sometimes to make him mad. | 我想故意惹他生气 |
[20:22] | He didn’t even care. | 但他根本不在乎 |
[20:26] | She’s going around and around, but I think she’s gonna give it up. | 她一直在兜圈子 但我觉得她会说实话的 |
[20:31] | I thought you were amazing out there today. | 我觉得你今天很英勇 |
[20:34] | I just wanted to tell you that. | 我得亲口告诉你 |
[20:38] | Thank you,i guess. | 谢谢表扬 |
[20:41] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你个事不? |
[20:43] | I don’t have a sister. | 我没有姐姐 |
[20:45] | No. I didn’t remember one. | 的确 我也不记得有 |
[20:48] | It just… Came out. | 只是…即兴发挥 |
[20:56] | Come on. | 加油 |
[21:03] | Come on.Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[21:06] | What wasthat? | 搞什么飞机? |
[21:09] | Come on,scotty! What are you thinkin’? | 不是吧 Scotty! 你想什么呢? |
[21:12] | He gets down on him too much. | 他对他太严厉了 |
[21:16] | – The boy can throw. – He can hit,too. | – 那小子投球很好 – 他打击也不错 |
[21:19] | Last night in the cage, he dinged me three times off my slider. | 昨晚我们俩联系 他击中我三个滑球 |
[21:22] | Nobody touches my slider. | 压根就没人能击中我的滑球 |
[21:24] | That man is gonna kill the golden goose. | 这哥们儿会毁了这大金元宝的 |
[21:26] | Scotty plays like this now, imagine when he’s 18 or 20 years old. | 以Scotty现在的技术 你可以想想 他18 20岁时会如何 |
[21:31] | He’s only gonna get better. | 只会变得更强 |
[21:33] | It’s amazing,huh? | 不可思议吧 哈? |
[21:52] | There. | 那边 |
[21:57] | I spent three long days at that crummy hospital finding the mark, | 我花了漫长的三天 在那破烂医院里锁定目标 |
[22:04] | setting up the play. | 做好铺垫 |
[22:06] | And now… It’s time to get paid. | 现在…是收获的时候了 |
[22:40] | We’ve been waiting for you. How you doing? | 我们一直等你呢 近来可好? |
[22:45] | – Go,cho! – Cbi! Stop! | – 上啊 小周! – CBI! 站住! |
[23:11] | ******We talked to five bars near the beach. | Leslie 我们问了海滩上的5家酒吧 |
[23:15] | Nothing. | 没人见过你 |
[23:20] | After the movies,i had an argument with narcisco, and I went to barney’s. | 看完电影 我和Narcisco吵了几句 然后就去了Barney家 |
[23:26] | He was sleeping… In hisgarden. | 他在花园里…睡觉 |
[23:31] | He wouldn’t even talk to me. | 甚至都不理我 |
[23:33] | – Leslie– – I’m his wife! | – 我是他老婆啊! |
[23:36] | I’m the mother of his child. Shouldn’t he talk to me? | 我是他孩子的妈 他不应该和我说话吗? |
[23:47] | She was there that night, but he was already dead? | 她昨晚去的时候 他就已经死了? |
[23:49] | If they were at a 10:00 movie, it adds up. | 如果他们看的是十点场 有可能 |
[23:51] | She knew he was dead. That’s what pushed her over the edge. | 她知道他已经死了 所以才崩溃的 |
[23:55] | I didn’t–i didn’t kill him. | 我没–我没杀他 |
[23:57] | I couldn’t, even if I wanted to. | 就是我想也下不去手 |
[24:00] | What would I tell michael? | 那样我怎么跟Michael解释? |
[24:04] | Mm,you should let her go. | 嗯 你应该放她走 |
[24:06] | Where? Even if she didn’t kill him,she needs help. | 去哪儿啊? 就算她不是凶手 也需要帮助 |
[24:11] | Your pants are ripped. | 你裤子扯破了 |
[24:12] | We found a witness with immigration problems. | 我们找到个有移民问题的目击者 |
[24:16] | A baseball player–he was very angry with mr. Sloop. | 一个棒球手–他对Sloop先生很不满 |
[24:19] | Yesterday afternoon? | 昨天下午? |
[24:20] | He was yelling… Loud. | 他在嚷嚷…很大声 |
[24:22] | He say mr. Sloop was stealing. | 他说Sloop先生在偷东西 |
[24:24] | And mr. Sloop– he was very quiet. | Sloop先生–就很沉默 |
[24:26] | He was trying to walk away, but the baseball player– he followed him,very angry. | 他想走开 但那个棒球手– 还跟着他 很生气 |
[24:30] | That’s it? | 就这么多? |
[24:34] | Um,mr. Sloop, he went into his trailer. | 呃 Sloop先生上了车 |
[24:36] | Then he come out, and he show him some papers. | 然后出来给他看了一些文件 |
[24:38] | And then the baseball player, he got quiet. And that’s when I left. | 后来那棒球手就不说话了 那时我就走了 |
[24:42] | But he’d recognize the player if he saw him again. | 但要是再看见那人 他能认出来 |
[24:46] | Yes. | 我能 |
[24:51] | All right, line up facing the mirror. | 好了 对着镜子站成一排 |
[24:59] | It’s the biggest day of their lives. Don’t you get that? | 今天可是他们的大日子 你不明白啊? |
[25:01] | Barney sloop had his head bashed in,mr. Gallidos. | Barney Sloop头都被打破了 Gallidos先生 |
[25:04] | Big day for him,too. | 也是他的大日子呢 |
[25:22] | – Him. – You sure? | – 是他 – 你确定? |
[25:25] | Him at the end. | 最边上那个 |
[25:28] | It’s just not true. | 这就不可能 |
[25:29] | – Dad– – I’ve got this. | – 爸– – 我来说 |
[25:35] | My boy doesn’t lie.If he said he didn’t– | 我儿子不撒谎 如果他说不是他– |
[25:37] | I did. | 就是我 |
[25:40] | I went to see him,all right? But,i mean,i didn’t kill him. | 我是去见了他 好吧? 但我没杀了他 |
[25:43] | What were you arguing about? | 你们在争吵什么? |
[25:45] | I don’t believe it. Youliedto me? | 难以置信 你骗了我? |
[25:47] | – Mr. Sinclair,please. – Yeah. I’m sorry to disappoint you,dad. | – Sinclair先生 请安静 – 没错 抱歉让你失望了 爸 |
[25:53] | What were you arguing about? What did barney steal? | 你们在争吵什么? Barney偷了什么东西? |
[25:56] | He’s not saying one word, because we’re leaving now. | 他不会再多说一个字儿 我们要走了 |
[25:59] | – Mr. Fitch– – scotty had an argument with barney hours before the murder. | – Fitch先生– – Scotty和Barney吵架是在案发几小时前 |
[26:05] | You got nothing to hold him on. | 你什么证据也没有 |
[26:07] | Not yet. | 是暂时没有 |
[26:18] | He had an argument with barney. He was angry. | 他和Barney吵架 还很生气 |
[26:21] | He lied about it. | 还撒了谎 |
[26:23] | Who’s to say scotty didn’t go back that night and kill the guy? | 谁能说不是Scotty 返回去把他杀了呢? |
[26:26] | The kid didn’t do it. He was angry with his dad, not with sloop. | 不是那孩子干的 他是生他爸的气 不是Sloop |
[26:29] | If you think he did it, then check the cameras. | 如果你觉得是他干的 那就查查摄像机去 |
[26:32] | What camera? | 什么摄像机? |
[26:34] | The baseball field cameras. | 棒球场边的 |
[26:36] | Snake let slip that he and scotty were out there last night. | 是Snake无意说出 Scotty和他昨晚去棒球场了 |
[26:38] | Apparently,scotty handled snake’s slider very well. | 显然Scotty很会接Snake的滑球 |
[26:44] | – You sure you’re all right? – Yeah,fine. | – 你确定一定以及肯定? – 那当然了 |
[26:46] | Security cam. Should be time-stamped. | 安保录像 那是有时间标记的 |
[26:51] | The guy who manages the multiplex in castine city– | 卡斯廷城影院的经理– |
[26:54] | he rembers a drunk couple fighting in the lobby. | 他记得有对儿喝醉酒的情侣 在大厅吵架 |
[26:56] | The woman was screaming about the movie being too loud. | 那女人嚷嚷着说电影太吵了 |
[26:58] | 10:00 show. Sound familiar? | 十点场 耳熟不? |
[27:00] | Go and show him a picture of leslie and narcisco. | 给他看Leslie和Narcisco的照片 |
[27:02] | – If he i.d.s them, that lets them out,too. – Okay. | – 如果他认出来了 就放他们走 – 好 |
[27:05] | We’re clearing people. We’re supposed to be catching them. | 咱们本来是抓凶手的 却一个个的都放走了 |
[27:19] | We’ve tried everything. | 我们什么办法都试了 |
[27:22] | She finished her fourth course of chemo last week. | 她上周做完了第四疗程的化疗 |
[27:27] | And then the,uh,tumors in her lungs are growing. | 肿瘤却在肺部越长越大 |
[27:32] | Cool shirt. | 衬衫很酷 |
[27:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:44] | Now the doctors say there’s nothing they can do, just make her comfortable. | 现在医生也无能为力了 只能让她尽量不受苦 |
[27:49] | I know it… Must be difficult. | 我了解…这肯定很难 |
[27:55] | So when I heard about the crystal– | 当我听说了水晶的事– |
[27:57] | ah,yes.The crystal. | 哦 对 水晶 |
[28:21] | Does it really work? | 真的会管用吗? |
[28:26] | Will it shrink the tumors? | 它可以把肿瘤变小? |
[28:30] | Observe. Decide for yourself. | 仔细观察 然后自己判断 |
[28:42] | Patrick? | |
[28:56] | Son? | 儿子? |
[29:03] | – I’m sorry. – Patrick! | – 对不起 |
[29:10] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[29:12] | Oh,he… It’s a stressful process. | 哦 这个过程…会给他很大压力 |
[29:16] | He–he just needs some air. | 他–他就是需要透透气 |
[29:21] | Won’t be long. | 不会很久的 |
[29:30] | Get up and get back in there. | 站起来 回去 |
[29:32] | – I can’t do it.I can’t. – Get up now. | – 我不能这么做 我不能 – 给我起来 |
[29:35] | What part? | 哪部分? |
[29:37] | What part can’t you do? | 哪部分你不能做? |
[29:39] | The gag? That’s easy. I did the hard part. | 收紧这圈套? 一点都不难 最难的我已经做完了 |
[29:42] | I put the money in the tent. | 我把钱诱进了那帐篷里 |
[29:44] | – All you gotta do is pick it up. – She’s dying. | – 你只需要把钱捡起来就成 – 她快死了 |
[29:47] | – Okay,we’re stealing from a dying girl. – Okay. | – 我们是在从一个垂死女孩手里偷钱 – 好吧 |
[29:50] | Yeah, we’re all dying,kid. Okay? We’re all dying. | 我们都会死 小子 明白吗? 谁都会死 |
[29:53] | But what we’re giving her– because yeah, she’ll be dead by tuesday and needs it more than most– | 没错 她没准星期二就死了 但我们给她的是她最需要的– |
[29:58] | is hope. | 希望 |
[30:01] | – Do you get that? – I can’t do it. | – 明白了吗? – 我干不了 |
[30:06] | Okay. All right. You’re either with the show,or you’re not. | 好吧 你要么干 要么不干 |
[30:12] | You’re a loser, or you’re someone who plays the losers. | 你要么是个衰人 要么是个玩转衰人的大牛 |
[30:17] | And you can’t just back out when you feel like it, | 你不能想起来就退缩不干 |
[30:19] | when it’s morally convenient, when you don’t have the guts. | 胆小怕事 良心不安 |
[30:22] | I’ve never backed out. | 我从来不会退缩 |
[30:23] | I’ve been carrying you for a long time, and it’s not gettin’ any easier,son. | 我锻炼你这么久 这行就没有容易这么一说 儿子 |
[30:28] | No one like an aging boy psychic. | 没人喜欢年纪越来越大的通灵神童 |
[30:30] | Short pants don’t look so good on a kid that needs a shave. | 慢慢成年的男孩 还穿着短裤可不好看 |
[30:35] | Now… You’re gonna need a new act. | 现在…你得找个新出路 |
[30:41] | You’re gonna work that out all by yourself? | 你是要全靠自己想办法? |
[30:45] | You going solo? | 唱独角戏? |
[30:50] | Yes or no,boy? | 干是不干 儿子? |
[30:52] | Are you with it? Are you with me? | 要加入吗? 要和我一起干吗? |
[30:54] | Right now. You gotta say. Come on. | 就现在 你必须说 快 |
[31:13] | 7:21–that’s the last time we see ’em. | 7:21– 最后看见他们的时间 |
[31:15] | Either one of them could have gone back to barney’s. | 谁都可能返回Barney家 |
[31:19] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[31:20] | Baseball academy, I was thinking. | 棒球学院 我在想 |
[31:22] | Don’t we have to solve this thing? | 不是非得破案不可嘛? |
[31:24] | Rigsby and van pelt are talking to the theater manager now. | Rigsby和Van pelt去见剧院经理了 |
[31:26] | The wife? No,no. It wasn’t her. | 那老婆? 不 不是她干的 |
[31:28] | The murder weapon was a baseball bat. | 凶器是根棒球棍 |
[31:30] | Baseball bat, baseball academy–common sense. | 棒球棍 所以去棒球学院–常识啊 |
[31:35] | – Do you know who the killer is? – What do you think? | – 你知道凶手是谁? – 你觉得呢? |
[31:37] | I think you said,”what do you think?” To make me think you do | 我觉得你说”你觉得呢?” |
[31:39] | so i’ll go with you, but really you don’t. | 就是为了忽悠我和你一起去 但你其实不知道 |
[31:43] | – Cho? – Baseball bat,baseball academy– that’s not common sense. | – 小周? – 棒球棍 棒球学院–才不是啥常识 |
[31:46] | Great. We’ll all go. | 好啊 咱们一块儿去 |
[31:56] | All right,fellas,fellas, listen up here a minute,please. | 好了 小伙子们 请注意听一分钟 |
[31:59] | Before we start, I just want to say a few words about barney sloop. | 在开始之前 我想为Barney Sloop说两句话 |
[32:06] | He was a great partner, a great friend to all of us and most of all, | 他是个好伙伴 我们所有人的好朋友 但最重要的 |
[32:12] | a great friend to the game of baseball itself. | 他是棒球这个项目本身的好朋友 |
[32:18] | Let us bow our heads. | 让我们为他低头默哀 |
[32:24] | Okay then. | 好了 |
[32:26] | That brings us to snake gallidos and scotty sinclair– | 现在让我们看看Snake Gallidos 和Scotty Sinclair– |
[32:29] | barney’s last and maybe his greatest discoveries– | Barney最后的 也许是最好的发现– |
[32:32] | two pitchers with huge franchise potential. | 两个潜力无限的投手 |
[32:35] | In a few minutes,guys, you’re gonna see the future. | 几分钟以后 伙计们 未来就在眼前 |
[32:39] | Meanwhile, grab some food and a beer | 同时 请随意享用零食和啤酒 |
[32:44] | and make sure you’ve brought your checkbooks. | 还有确保把支票簿都带来了 |
[32:51] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干吗? |
[32:53] | Well,we thought you might be relieved to know that we know you’re innocent, so you can relax. | 也许告诉你们 我们相信你们是清白的 你们就能更放松 |
[32:59] | Go out there and be great. | 上场后好好表现 |
[33:01] | – You’re gonna be superstars. – That’s right,baby. | – 你们会成为巨星 – 说得对 宝贝 |
[33:04] | Women,cars,adulation,buckets of money all there for you. | 女人 汽车 奉承和金钱 应有尽有 |
[33:09] | So who cares if your dad steals a little here and there,huh? | 谁会在乎你们老爸偷鸡摸狗的勾当 哈? |
[33:15] | – Hey,he didn’t steal. – Really? | – 嘿 他没偷鸡摸狗 – 是吗? |
[33:19] | Yeah. He just set up a new bank account. | 对 他只是开了个新的银行户头 |
[33:23] | And that’s what barney told you when you went over there and argued, | 你跑去指责Barney偷窃时 |
[33:26] | to accuse him of stealing– | 他就是这么告诉你的 |
[33:28] | that your dad opened a new account without telling you. | 老爸只是背着你开了个银行户头而已 |
[33:30] | I don’t think you’re helping here,man. | 我觉得你在这里尽添乱 伙计 |
[33:32] | Yes,you two, you have the gift. | 嗯 你俩天赋异禀 |
[33:35] | The question is this–what are you gonna do with that gift? | 问题是你们要怎么运用这天赋 |
[33:40] | – Play baseball? – That’s right. You’re gonna play baseball. | – 打棒球? – 对 你们要打棒球 |
[33:43] | You’re gonna sell soap. You’re gonna be part of the big machine. | 你们会卖自己品牌的肥皂 成为这个印钞机的一个零件 |
[33:46] | No,no,no. Not soap,man. My own cologne– | 不不不 不是肥皂 伙计 是自己专属的古龙水 |
[33:49] | – “snake for men.” – That sounds good. | – “Snake–男人专属” – 听上去不错 |
[33:52] | So we sell ourselves. I mean, what else are we gonna do? | 就是说我们在卖身 我是说 我们还能做什么? |
[33:55] | Well,i’m just saying be careful that you sell yourtalent and not your soul. | 我是要你们悠着点 你们出售的是自己的才能 而不是灵魂 |
[34:00] | Don’t let other people run your lives,not even your dads. | 别让他人操控人生 就算是你们的父亲也不行 |
[34:02] | And trust me, I know what I’m talking about. | 相信我 我对此深有体会 |
[34:05] | Oh,yeah? | 是吗? |
[34:07] | – What’s your talent,old man? – Me? | – 你有什么才能 老家伙? – 我? |
[34:13] | I read minds, and there’s been plenty of times that I’ve misused that. | 我会读心术 而且我用它干了不少错事 |
[34:17] | Read minds,man? Get real. | 读心术? 实际点吧 |
[34:19] | I am real. | 这是实话 |
[34:21] | Just like most people read books,i read minds. | 正如大多数人看书一样 我能看透人的心思 |
[34:26] | Okay,what am I thinking? | 那好 我在想什么? |
[34:27] | You’re thinking,”holy crap,i hope he can’t really read minds. | 你在想”靠 希望他不是真会读心术” |
[34:29] | Otherwise i’d be in deep trouble right now.” Right? | “不然我就麻烦了” 对吧? |
[34:36] | Okay. Cho,could you hand me that pencil,please? | 那好 周 给支铅笔我好吗? |
[34:42] | Scotty,concentrate. Think of your birthday. Don’t tell me. | Scotty 集中注意力想你的生日 别告诉我 |
[34:46] | Month,day,year. Concentrate. | 月 日 年 集中注意力 |
[34:50] | All right,i’m doing it. | 好吧 我想着了 |
[34:51] | He’s messing with us,man. | 他在耍我们 哥们 |
[34:53] | Come on,we need to go out there. | 快点 我们得上场了 |
[34:56] | I’m reading his mind. | 我在读他的心思 |
[35:08] | Okay,got it. | 好了 知道了 |
[35:17] | What’s your birthday, scotty? | 你生日什么时候 Scotty? |
[35:19] | April 10,’92. | 92年4月10日 |
[35:21] | April 10,’92. | 92年4月10日 |
[35:24] | Now how much money you want to bet that I can’t read minds? | 你赌多少钱押我不会读心术? |
[35:27] | You’re gonna be a big shot baseball player, make a lot of money. | 你会一炮而红 赚得盆满钵满 |
[35:32] | How much of that money are you willing to bet that I can’t read minds? | 你想赌多少钱押我不会读心术? |
[35:36] | No way. | 免谈 |
[35:37] | Snake,you want in on the action? | Snake 你想赌下吗? |
[35:39] | Cho’s not going near it. He knows better. | 周是绝对不肯下注的 他知道我能猜到 |
[35:41] | – Show it to me. – No way. Come on. Show it. | – 给我看看 – 不可能 快点 拿出来看看 |
[35:50] | Okay,that’s sick. | 真有两下子 |
[35:53] | – Maybe he read it somewhere. – Snake,it’s my talent. | – 没准他在别处看到过 – Snake 这是我的天赋 |
[35:57] | You want to try? | 你想试试吗? |
[35:59] | Your birthday. Just think of it. It’s okay. | 你的生日 只要脑子里想着 没事的 |
[36:04] | I got to warm up,man. Let’s go. | 我得去热身了 伙计 走吧 |
[36:07] | All right. Maybe another time. | 好吧 那下次吧 |
[36:10] | – Good luck. – Thanks. | – 祝你好运 – 谢谢 |
[36:11] | – You,too. – Thanks. | – 你也是 – 谢谢 |
[36:16] | What was that about? | 你又搞什么? |
[36:18] | Just confirming a hunch. | 证实了我的直觉 |
[36:30] | – You okay? – Yeah,i’m fine. | – 你没事吧? – 嗯 没事 |
[36:32] | Just give me a minute,i’ll close this thing. | 再给我一点时间 我就能破案了 |
[36:35] | – My dad hated baseball. – You gotta get over that. | – 我爸讨厌棒球 – 你得看开点 |
[36:38] | Probably never would have made the big leagues anyway. | 反正也可能 永远进不了职棒联盟的 |
[36:48] | This crystal is from ancient egypt. | 这水晶来自古埃及 |
[36:51] | Its healing powers are legendary. | 它有神奇的治愈能力 |
[36:55] | Where there is sickness, it brings health. | 不管哪里有病痛 它都能治好 |
[37:00] | This may be hard to watch. | 也许看的时候会有些不适 |
[37:05] | No,don’t! | 不 别! |
[37:12] | And when the crystal is applied… | 只要用水晶敷一下 |
[37:16] | The burn is healed. | 烧伤就好了 |
[37:23] | The same thing happens with the tumors. | 对于肿瘤也一样 |
[37:26] | They just disappear. | 它们会消失不见 |
[37:28] | I want it. | 我想要它 |
[37:29] | Ma’am,we are here for the next three days. | 夫人 我们还会在这里待三天 |
[37:32] | – You can have as many appointments as you like. – No. | – 您随时都能来 – 不是 |
[37:36] | I want the crystal. I want to buy it. | 我想要这水晶 我想买下它 |
[37:40] | Oh,that’s not possible, ma’am. | 那不行 夫人 |
[37:42] | I brought cash. | 我把现金带来了 |
[37:44] | Ma’am,i’m sorry. It’s been in our family for the past six generations. I can’t. | 夫人 对不起 这是我们家 传了六代的宝贝 不能卖 |
[37:49] | Please! | 求你了! |
[37:51] | – I’m truly sorry,ma’am. – Dad,she needs it. | – 真的很抱歉 夫人 – 爸爸 她需要它 |
[38:01] | Just give it to her! | 就给她吧! |
[38:03] | Please! | 求你了! |
[38:06] | I’m begging you. | 求求你了 |
[38:16] | 10 grand,my son. | 一万块 儿子 |
[38:18] | You were great in there. | 你演得真棒 |
[38:20] | The crying,oh, that was fantastic. | 那眼泪 太逼真了 |
[38:23] | I almost bought it myself. | 差点连我都信了 |
[38:27] | You earned this–every penny. | 这是给你的 你应得的 |
[38:33] | I’m gonna be a little late tonight. | 今晚我要玩得晚点 |
[38:35] | The sideshow boys got a little poker going. | 和耍杂技的小伙们赌赌牌 |
[38:37] | so,uh… Wish me luck,hmm? | 祝我手气好哈 |
[38:58] | Snake,you left before I got to read your mind. | Snake 我还没读你的心思 你怎么就走了 |
[39:01] | What are you talking about? Go away now. We got to focus. | 你在说什么? 走开 我们不能分心 |
[39:04] | Oh,i was just trying to get his date of birth. | 我只是想知道他的出生日期 |
[39:06] | March 5,’92. Okay? You happy? | 92年3月5日 满意了? |
[39:10] | March 5,’92. That’s weird. | 92年3月5日 真怪 |
[39:12] | I got the march 5th bit right, but I got the,uh,year wrong. | 3月5日我倒猜对了 不过年份猜错了 |
[39:17] | I’m never off by that much. Five years. | 我从没错那么离谱过 5年呢 |
[39:21] | What are you doing? | 你想干吗? |
[39:22] | That would make you 22–22 years old. | 照这样的话你就是22岁 |
[39:26] | Get out of here. | 滚 |
[39:27] | That’s the same age as your brother–uh,carlos. That’s his name,isn’t it? | 那就和你哥哥Carlos一样大 是叫这名吧? |
[39:29] | Shut your mouth,man! Get outta here! | 闭嘴! 快滚! |
[39:31] | Take it easy. | 别激动 |
[39:33] | Barney found out,didn’t he? Yeah? | Barney发现了 是吧? 嗯? |
[39:35] | He found out that snake was 22. | 他发现Snake22岁了 |
[39:37] | – He was gonna send him home. – Shut your mouth,man. | – 他想让他回去 – 闭嘴 |
[39:40] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这里怎么回事? |
[39:42] | Jupiter killed barney to conceal snake’s real age. | Jupiter杀了Barney 想隐藏Snake的真实年龄 |
[39:46] | Holy crap. Is this true? | 我靠 是真的吗? |
[39:50] | I tried to reason with him, but he just walked away. | 我想跟他讲道理 但他走开了 |
[40:00] | – Pa? – Don’t say a word,snake. No digas nada. | – 爸爸? – 什么也别说 Snake 闭嘴 |
[40:04] | – He doesn’t know nothing. – Nothing about what? | – 他什么也不知道 – 不知道什么? |
[40:06] | Holy crap. | 我靠 |
[40:08] | I… I didn’t do nothing. I’m not saying nothing. | 我什么也没做 我也无可奉告 |
[40:10] | Oh,come on,jupiter. Let’s be honest here. We’ll let your kid throw. | 拜托 Jupiter 说实话吧 我们会让你的孩子上场的 |
[40:13] | Right,mr. Fitch? Yeah? | 对吧 Fitch先生? 嗯? |
[40:18] | How old are you really,kid? On the bible. | 你到底几岁 孩子? 对天发誓 |
[40:24] | 22. | |
[40:26] | You might have a shot… Middle reliever maybe. | 你也许还有机会 没准当中继投手 |
[40:32] | If you double my cut, he can throw. | 要是给我双倍的分红 他就能上场 |
[40:36] | Deal. | 好 |
[40:38] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放在背后 |
[40:40] | You’re under arrest for the murder of barney sloop. | 你因谋杀Barney Sloop而被捕 |
[40:45] | – Dad. – Man up,kid. | – 爸爸 – 做个男子汉 孩子 |
[40:48] | Remember to keep the ball low. | 记着把球投低点 |
[40:50] | – You get in trouble, throw ’em the slider. – Come on. | – 遇到劲敌就扔滑球 – 走吧 |
[41:00] | I just feel a little bit dizzy. | 我觉得有点晕 |
[41:05] | I’m just gonna take a knee. | 我要坐会儿 |
[41:08] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[41:17] | Strike three. You’re out. | 三振出局 |
[41:23] | – You got lucky on that one. – I struck him out. | – 那一击你真走运 – 我把他振出局了 |
[41:25] | You set him up with the heater. | 你给他投的是快球 |
[41:27] | You don’t use it for an out, not in that situation. | 你不能用快球振他出局 这种情况不能这样 |
[41:30] | – I struck him out. – We’ll talk about this later. | – 我把他振出局了 – 我们稍后再说 |
[41:36] | – I’m gonna make our deal. – No,you won’t. | – 我去跟他们谈我们的合约 – 不用了 |
[41:41] | I hired an agent. | 我雇了经纪人 |
[41:54] | Let’s go see a doctor. | 我们去看医生吧 |
[41:56] | Why? Are you feeling unwell? | 为啥? 你不舒服啦? |
[41:58] | No,you are. Cho said you almost fainted. | 不是 是你 周说你差点晕了 |
[42:01] | Oh,i was just pretending. | 我是装的 |
[42:03] | I hate these kind of dramatic scenes. Poor kid. | 我最讨厌这些戏剧性场面 可怜的娃 |
[42:05] | Liar. You just don’t want to go to the doctor. | 骗人 你只是不想去看医生罢了 |
[42:07] | Well, what’s a doctor gonna say? | 医生能说啥? |
[42:09] | “you banged your head. Be careful.” | “你砸到了脑袋 要小心点” |
[42:11] | You might need an m.r.i. | 说不定得做核磁共振 |
[42:13] | Now you’re really selling it. Sounds great. | 这还挺有说服力 听上去不错 |
[42:17] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[42:19] | Just kidding. | 逗你玩儿 |