时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 加州萨克拉曼多市 加调局总部 | |
[00:00] | Her name’s Madeleine Hightower. | 她叫玛德琳·海托华 |
[00:02] | She’s been running intelligence down in Fresno. | 任职于佛雷斯诺市情报局 |
[00:04] | New boss? | 新上司 |
[00:05] | New boss. Madeleine Hightower. | 对 名叫玛德琳·海托华 |
[00:07] | Chief deputy A.G. says she’ll be here sometime tomorrow. | 副检察总长说她明天上任 |
[00:10] | Word is she’s hard as nails– | 听说是个铁腕女强人 |
[00:12] | political, tight statehouse connections. | 在州政府关系扎实 |
[00:14] | So this is good for us. | 那对我们有利 |
[00:15] | – We’ll have some real muscle upstairs. – We’ll see. | -以后办事有硬台撑着 -到时候见分晓 |
[00:19] | No need to be nervous. | 不用紧张 |
[00:20] | I’m not nervous. | 我没有 |
[00:21] | You’re an exemplary agent. | 你是模范探员 |
[00:22] | No reason for butterflies. | 不必肚里装蝴蝶 忐忑不安 |
[00:24] | No butterflies. I’m fine. | 没有不安 我好得很 |
[00:25] | Keep telling yourself that. | 还在自欺欺人 |
[00:31] | 加州柑橘高地市 哈珀·班克斯宅邸 | |
[00:42] | How ya doing? | 旅途顺利吧 |
[00:43] | Vic Bandino, Alpha Bravo Residential Security. | 我是棒艾保家庭安公司的维克·班蒂诺 |
[00:46] | Appreciate your quick response. | 多谢你们能这么快赶来 |
[00:48] | Agent Lisbon. This is Patrick Jane, | 我是里斯本探员 这位是派翠克·简 |
[00:49] | And this is ag– | 这位是… |
[00:50] | Wayne Rigsby. CBI, huh? | 韦恩·瑞斯比 晋升到加调局了 |
[00:52] | – You did okay. – Hi, bandino. What’s up? | -混得不错 -班蒂诺 别来无恙 |
[00:54] | We worked a couple of cases together back in the day. | 我们曾在圣地亚哥纵火调查组 |
[00:56] | San Diego P.D. Arson Squad. | 共事过一段时间 |
[00:58] | Yeah. Boy, those were the times, huh? | 美好时光 对吧 |
[01:00] | Remember that stakeout in Pismo? | 还记得在皮斯摩海滩那次监视行动吗 |
[01:02] | You ever call that chick? | 你有再联系那小妞吗 |
[01:03] | Yeah– would you show us the body, Mr. Bandino? | 班蒂诺先生 能带我们去案发现场吗 |
[01:05] | Yes, ma’am. Yeah, of course. Please. | 当然 里斯本探员 |
[01:08] | He’s in the pool house. | 死者在泳池洋房里 |
[01:10] | Name’s James Smithson– 28, British citizen. | 名叫詹姆斯·史密森 28岁 英国人 |
[01:12] | He’s a high-priced tutor for local kids. | 给当地孩子做高级家教 |
[01:15] | Daughter of the homeowner’s one of the students. | 屋主女儿是他辅导的学生之一 |
[01:18] | Couple months ago they let him move in here. | 几个月前 屋主夫妇让他住进泳池洋房 |
[01:20] | Rigsby, can you find out why the coroner’s not here? | 瑞斯比 联系法医让他快点来 |
[01:23] | Yeah, sure. | 行 |
[01:29] | Who found the body? You? | 谁发现的尸体 是你吗 |
[01:31] | The homeowner’s kid. She was coming in for a lesson. | 是屋主家的孩子 她来补习时发现 |
[01:34] | She called her dad. He called me. | 她叫来她父亲 父亲打电话给我 |
[01:36] | – I called you. – Not the local police? Why us exactly? | -我就联系你们 -怎么不向当地警方报警而找我们 |
[01:38] | – I don’t kn– – what the hell, Vic? | -这就不知道了 -搞什么鬼 维克 |
[01:40] | You were supposed to call | 他们一到 |
[01:41] | – me the second they got here. – Excuse me, sir? | -就该通知我才是 -对不起 先生 |
[01:44] | I’m Hopper Banks. | 我是哈珀·班克斯 |
[01:45] | Agent Lisbon, CBI. This is a crime scene. | 我是加调局里斯本探员 这里是案发现场 |
[01:47] | It’s my place. | 我是屋主 |
[01:48] | Mr. Banks, I need you to leave. Can you do that for me? | 班克斯先生 你得离开这儿 能配合警方吗 |
[01:53] | I’ll be in the main house. | 我会在主屋等 |
[01:54] | I’ll expect a full report. | 到时给我完整的案件调查报道 |
[01:57] | Let me kown you get the body out of here | 清除完尸体后通知我 |
[02:01] | That’s why I called you. | 所以我才通知你们 |
[02:02] | Old california money, lots of clout. | 在加州是有钱有势的老权贵 |
[02:05] | Local P.D. Won’t cut it. He wants the best. | 当地警方办不成 班克斯要最好的精英 |
[02:08] | – Coroner’s on his way. – A single gunshot. | -法医在路上了 -枪伤一处 |
[02:11] | Judging by the wound, looks like a .38. | 从伤口看 系.38口径手枪 |
[02:12] | No weapon. | 现场没找到 |
[02:13] | Don’t worry. It’s a visual inspection. | 别担心 只是目视寻找 |
[02:16] | Didn’t touch a thing. | 没触碰现场一物 |
[02:17] | No sign of assault or robbery? | 有无人身攻击或抢劫迹象 |
[02:20] | Real fancy resume? This guy. | 这家伙简历了得 |
[02:23] | Graduated from Eton and Oxford. | 毕业于伊顿公学[中学]和牛津大学 |
[02:25] | Last employer was some hotshot prep school back east. | 之前在东部一所知名预科学校工作 |
[02:28] | Meh, I wouldn’t be so sure. | 我可不大认同 |
[02:31] | – Excuse me? – The facial scar. | -你说什么 -看他脸上的伤疤 |
[02:33] | Eton boy gets a cut on his head, | 伊顿公学的学生若是脸上留下伤疤 |
[02:35] | and he needs a plastic surgeon, | 要是需要外科整形的话 |
[02:36] | He gets a plastic surgeon. | 肯定就把伤疤给整了 |
[02:38] | My Guess–the whole resume is a fairy tale. | 我想他的简历就是一派胡言 |
[02:41] | – Excuse me? – You’re excused. | -你在说什么 -你可以闭嘴了 |
[02:43] | – I checked him out myself. – Well, I’m wrong then. | -我亲自核实过 -那是我错了吗 |
[02:47] | Uh… no blisters or calluses on his hands. | 手上没有水泡或老茧 |
[02:51] | A lot of dirt under his fingernails. | 指甲里却有不少泥土 |
[02:53] | – Who is this guy? – It’s a long story. | -这家伙是谁 -说来话长 |
[02:56] | Anything else? And this place was be alarmed | 有其他发现吗 这里不是有警报吗 |
[02:59] | Yes, the family never turned it on. I got the call at 3:35. | 屋主从未打开过 我下午3点35分接到电话 |
[03:02] | I was at a client’s residence nearby, | 当时正在附近一位客户那里 |
[03:05] | working an alarm upgrade. | 升级防盗设备 |
[03:07] | Arrived here at 3:52. | 3点52分到达这里 |
[03:09] | Body was still warm, | 尸体仍有余温 |
[03:12] | So I guess the time of death was a good hour before that. | 我猜死者遇害没几个小时 |
[03:17] | – What the hell! – Guess again. | -见鬼 -你猜错了 |
[03:37] | It’s called Lazarus syndrome. | 这是所谓的拉札罗斯综合症 |
[03:38] | Guy’s heart somehow caught an electrical charge | 死者心脏不知怎么受到电脉冲 |
[03:41] | and restarted. Hey, it happens. | 而重新跳动 偶发事件 |
[03:43] | So you’re saying he’s alive? | 那么你是说他又活了 |
[03:44] | Well, if you can call that living. He’s brain-dead. | 算是吧 他大脑已死亡 |
[03:47] | With no oxygen for more than ten minutes, | 如果缺氧超过十分钟 |
[03:48] | he’s not coming back. | 大脑就真正死亡了 |
[03:49] | There’s security cameras out there. | 监视录像已经调出来了 |
[03:51] | Have bandino show you the footage. | 去找班蒂诺翻看录像 |
[03:53] | Maybe we’ll get lucky and catch a look at the shooter. | 幸运的话还能拍到凶手的样貌 |
[03:55] | I need to go and talk to the little girl | 我去找发现死者的女孩 |
[03:56] | – who found the body. – You got it. | -谈谈 -明白 |
[04:09] | What are you looking for? | 你找什么呢 |
[04:10] | The dirt under his nails smelled like rosemary. | 死者甲缝内的土闻起来像迷迭香[叶带有茶香] |
[04:27] | Whatever was inside this box killed our man. | 是这盒中之物害死了詹姆斯 |
[04:31] | Well, the case is practically closed. | 案子就这么结了 |
[04:34] | There’s no reason to be snarky. | 你用不着这么阴阳怪气 |
[04:38] | It was my wife Jolene, really. She saw | 我的妻子卓琳认为 |
[04:40] | how much James helped Lanie with her schoolwork, | 詹姆斯对我们女儿蕾妮的功课帮助很大 |
[04:43] | And when she heard he needed a place to live, | 当她听说詹姆斯居无定所时 |
[04:46] | She rented the pool house to him. | 就把泳池洋房租借给他 |
[04:48] | I guess he’s been here, uh… | 我想他住了 |
[04:50] | I don’t know. A couple of months, maybe. | 记不清 大概一两个月吧 |
[04:53] | – Very generous of your wife. – Jolene has a big heart. | -你妻子真慷慨 -卓琳她心胸宽广 |
[04:56] | Is this her? | 画中人是她吗 |
[04:58] | My muse. | 她是我灵感的泉源 |
[05:00] | Good-looking. Mm. | 真漂亮 |
[05:01] | She turned me into a real artist. | 她激发了我的艺术潜能 |
[05:04] | Before I met her, I was taking snapshots. | 遇到她之前 我靠拍小照度日 |
[05:07] | Mr. Banks, we’re gonna need to talk to your daughter. | 班克斯先生 我们得和你女儿谈谈 |
[05:11] | I’m sorry. Lanie’s too upset to talk at the moment. | 抱歉 蕾妮现在情绪激动 不宜打扰 |
[05:14] | Please. Maybe later. | 以后再说吧 |
[05:16] | We need to speak to her when her memory’s fresh. | 我们得趁热打铁 |
[05:18] | She saw what you saw. She came home, | 她看到的你们不也看到了么 |
[05:19] | went to the pool house for some homework help… | 她回到家 跑去泳池洋房请教功课 |
[05:21] | we’re gonna have to hear that from her. | 我们要听她亲口说 |
[05:23] | And she found a dead body. | 接着看见了尸体 |
[05:24] | She’s 12 years old. Don’t–don’t you get it? | 她才12岁 你们就没有同情心吗 |
[05:26] | It’s not homework. It’s a project about the pyramids. | 那不是功课 是关于金字塔的工程 |
[05:30] | – I can talk to you. – Thanks, Lanie. | -我可以回答你的问题 -谢谢你 蕾妮 |
[05:34] | Lanie, sit right here, sweetie. | 蕾妮宝贝 坐这里 |
[05:37] | I’m Agent Lisbon, and that’s Patrick Jane. | 我是里斯本探员 那位是派翠克·简 |
[05:42] | Hi. What do you have to do for the pyramid project? | 你好 能说说你的金字塔工程吗 |
[05:46] | Describe the afterlife | 就是用古老埃及的方法 |
[05:47] | as depicted in the ancient egyptian mythology. | 描绘出人死后的生活 |
[05:50] | Ah, as depicted in the ancient egyptian mythology. | 用古老埃及的方法 |
[05:53] | Well, did you know that they believed | 知道吗 埃及人相信 |
[05:57] | that when you die, | 当人死去后 |
[05:59] | You are carried into the next life | 神圣的河马会驮着此人的灵魂 |
[06:00] | on the back of a sacred hippopotamus? | 去往他的来生 |
[06:03] | That’s true. | 这是真的哦 |
[06:05] | What time did you get home from school? | 你放学后几点回到家 |
[06:08] | – A little after 3:00. – What did you do? | -3点多一点 -然后呢 |
[06:11] | I made lemonade. | 我做了柠檬水 |
[06:12] | James loves my lemonade. | 詹姆斯最喜欢我做的柠檬水 |
[06:14] | Who else was home? | 还有谁在家里 |
[06:15] | Uh, nobody. Uh, I was at the gallery, | 家里没人 我在工作室 |
[06:17] | -And Lolene was at the gym. – Mr. Banks, please. | -卓琳在健身房 -班克斯先生 请让蕾妮说 |
[06:19] | No one was here. | 没人在家 |
[06:22] | I took the lemonade to the pool house. | 我端着柠檬水去了泳池洋房 |
[06:25] | I-I saw… | 我看见… |
[06:28] | so much blood. | 很多血 |
[06:33] | Did you see anybody or hear anything? | 有看见或是听见什么没 |
[06:35] | Voices? A car? | 比如人声或车声 |
[06:37] | – Just James. – I’m taking her upstairs now. | -只有詹姆斯 -我带她上楼回房间 |
[06:40] | Does anybody know what was inside this? | 有人知道这盒子是装什么的吗 |
[06:43] | – No. Are we through? – Almost. | -不知道 你们问完了 -快了 |
[06:46] | Lanie, why didn’t your mother want you to speak to us? | 蕾妮 你母亲为何不想让你和我说话呢 |
[06:48] | She’s not my mother. | 她不是我的母亲 |
[06:51] | Honey, it–it’s okay. | 甜心 别这样 |
[06:53] | I was protecting her. | 我是在保护她 |
[06:54] | She’s been through a very traumatic experience. | 她今天受了严重的心理创伤 |
[06:57] | Oh, I thought you were worried | 我还以为你是担心 |
[07:00] | she was gonna say something | 她会说出什么 |
[07:01] | about whatever it is you’re trying to hide from us. | 你不想让我们知道的秘密呢 |
[07:03] | How dare you? | 你竟敢这么说 |
[07:04] | Really? How dare I? | 是吗 你这么说我 |
[07:06] | Is that the best comeback you’ve got? | 这就是你出离愤怒的回复吗 |
[07:11] | You’re gonna let this man insult me? | 你就这么让人侮辱我 |
[07:14] | Stand there with your mouth open like a moron. | 还张大了嘴傻呆呆地站着 |
[07:17] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[07:19] | Baby. Really? | 宝贝 别这样 |
[07:21] | Well played. | 干得好 |
[07:23] | Yeah. I’m starving. | 谢谢 我饿死了 |
[07:26] | We’ve got four cameras in the backyard. | 后院装有四个摄像头 |
[07:27] | Hopper Banks’ Home Studio | 哈珀·班克斯宅邸工作室 |
[07:28] | We ran the footage from sunup till we got here. | 记录了从早到案发的所有影像 |
[07:30] | Check this out. | 看这里 |
[07:31] | We found this at 2:37. Watch the window. | 时间是2点37 注意窗户 |
[07:34] | It’s a muzzle flash. | 是开枪时的出膛光 |
[07:35] | Who’s in there? Wh-what camera had the door? | 屋里有人 有拍正门的摄像头吗 |
[07:38] | This is the only image we’ve got. | 只有这么一个影像片段 |
[07:39] | Nobody coming in or out or in the yard? | 没有人进出后院或是在后院附近 |
[07:41] | Whoever shot Smithson knew | 杀害史密森的凶手定是 |
[07:42] | where those cameras were placed and how to avoid ’em. | 清楚摄像头的位置 并巧妙避开了 |
[07:48] | This one’s mine. If you want one, I can make one for you. | 这是我的 想要我可以为你做一个 |
[07:52] | We need to check Jolene and Hopper’s alibis. | 我们要查验卓琳和哈珀的不在场证明 |
[07:55] | You know, hold on a second. | 等等 |
[07:57] | None of these cameras are hidden. | 所有摄像头都未加隐藏 |
[07:59] | Anyone can see ’em– guests, | 任何人都可以看见 如宾客 |
[08:01] | Students coming here for tutoring, their parents, | 来补习的学生 及他们的家长 |
[08:02] | -Everybody. – Oh. Good point. | -所有人 -分析得好 |
[08:04] | Thanks for your time, Mr. Bandino. | 谢谢你的协助 班蒂诺先生 |
[08:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:11] | Cheers. | 吃得开心 |
[08:12] | The victim, James Smithson, doesn’t exist. | 那个受害者 詹姆斯·史密森 根本不存在 |
[08:14] | Passport’s fake. His references are bogus. | 护照和推荐函都是伪造的 |
[08:17] | I ran his prints through all the databases. | 我在所有指纹库中核对他的指纹 |
[08:19] | There’s nothing, nothing at all. | 结果一无所获 |
[08:21] | Your friend Bandino didn’t do much of a background check. | 你朋友班蒂诺的背景调查没做好啊 |
[08:24] | Mm. That’s not like him. | 这可不像他 |
[08:26] | He’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer, | 他断案不是很出色 |
[08:28] | But he always did the legwork. | 但跑腿工作还算不错 |
[08:29] | Do you think maybe he’s holding something back, | 你觉得他故意有所隐瞒 |
[08:30] | – Protecting his clients? – Yeah, I’ll check it out. | -从而保护客户吗 -我会去查 |
[08:32] | Take Van Pelt. | 和范·佩尔特一起 |
[08:36] | Just stop worrying. | 别担心了 |
[08:39] | It’s gonna be fine with the new boss. | 我们会和新上司和谐相处 |
[08:41] | I mean, sure, there’ll be a settling-in period | 当然总会有一段磨合期 |
[08:43] | when she probes your psyche for weakness, | 她可能会让你整天神经过敏 |
[08:46] | but once that’s out of the way… | 但一旦步入正轨… |
[08:48] | Would you stop? You’re being so childish. | 你有完没完 耍什么孩子气 |
[08:49] | I think you’re the one who’s nervous. | 我看你自己才紧张呢 |
[08:51] | Ooh. That sounds perceptive. Let me think about that. | 火眼金睛啊 我想想 |
[08:56] | No. I find that I’m not. It’s definitely you. | 我可没有紧张 还是你吧 |
[08:58] | I’m gonna go talk to Smithson’s regular students | 我去和史密森的其他学生和家长谈谈 |
[09:01] | and their parents, fill in some of these blanks. | 看有没有线索 |
[09:03] | Good idea. Take him with you. | 好 把这祸害一起带走 |
[09:04] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[09:08] | My god. It’s so terrible. | 天 太可怕了 |
[09:11] | Do you have any idea who did it? | 你们查出凶手了吗 |
[09:13] | We’re still investigating, Mrs. Blankman. | 还在调查中 布莱克曼夫人 |
[09:14] | Now the parents and students we’ve talked to all say | 目前为止 所有的学生及家长都说 |
[09:16] | he was a great tutor, but not much else. | 他是个好老师 再无其他 |
[09:19] | How well did you know Mr. Smithson? | 你跟史密森先生熟吗 |
[09:22] | Not that well. | 不很熟 |
[09:23] | James had only been tutoring my son for… | 詹姆斯只教了我儿子 |
[09:26] | Three… four months. | 三…四个月 |
[09:29] | I’d drop off, pick up. | 我只有接送的时候 |
[09:31] | You know, say hello. | 跟他招呼一下 |
[09:33] | He seemed nice. | 看起来人不错 |
[09:35] | E-excuse me, Mrs. Blankman. | 打扰一下 布莱克曼夫人 |
[09:37] | I-I’m sorry. Don’t mean to interrupt. | 抱歉 不是有意打断 |
[09:39] | I’m a little parched. | 我有点口渴 |
[09:40] | Could I bother you for a cup of tea? | 能跟你讨杯茶喝吗 |
[09:42] | Oh. I’m sorry. I didn’t offer you– | 抱歉 我没招待你们 |
[09:44] | N-n-no, please. I-I can get it. | 不不 不用麻烦 我自己来 |
[09:45] | You’re shaking. Would you like a cup? | 你有点紧张啊 也来一杯吗 |
[09:48] | Uh… Cho? | 周 你呢 |
[09:49] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[10:33] | Your son never mentioned anything? | 你儿子没跟你提过他的事情吗 |
[10:35] | Money problems? Anything unusual? | 经济困难 或是其他特别的事情 |
[10:37] | They just studied. | 他们只是去学习 |
[10:39] | Smelled so good, I went and made you one. | 真香 顺便帮你泡了一杯 |
[10:41] | Lemongrass, my favorite. | 柠檬草味 我的最爱 |
[10:45] | Yeah, it’s funny how smells work. | 嗅觉真是神奇的东西 |
[10:47] | They attach themselves to such specific memories. | 能让你联想起与之有关的回忆 |
[10:51] | You know, like the, uh, kitchen of a childhood home, | 比如说 儿时家中的厨房 |
[10:54] | or having a cup of tea with a lover. | 或和恋人的一次下午茶 |
[10:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:03] | Yes, you and James were lovers. | 是的 你和詹姆斯是恋人 |
[11:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:10] | Oh, you might not want to drink that. | 这个可不能喝 |
[11:13] | That’s a little… funky monkey. | 里面有一些…小玩笑 |
[11:15] | What kind of background check did you do, Vic? | 你怎么查的背景资料 维克 |
[11:18] | The usual. | 照旧啊 |
[11:19] | I called his last employer. I checked his credit. | 联系他最后的雇主 了解他的信用记录 |
[11:21] | Well, James Smithson isn’t James Smithson. | 事实上 詹姆斯·史密森根本就不存在 |
[11:23] | None of it’s true. | 所有的信息都是假的 |
[11:24] | there’s a limit to what I can do, you know? | 能力受限啊 |
[11:27] | – I’m not the CIA, here. – Aw, come on, man. | -我又不在中情局 -拜托 伙计 |
[11:29] | You used to be more gung-ho than that. | 你以前可没这么窝囊啊 |
[11:30] | That’s why I’m not a cop anymore. | 所以我才不做警察了 |
[11:33] | It’s too stressful. Unhealthy profession. | 压力太大 不健康的职业 |
[11:35] | Yeah, no kidding. | 是啊 这倒没错 |
[11:36] | Hey, you got anything? | 查到什么了吗 |
[11:39] | Seriously, you hear about Hank Harrison? | 说真的 你知道汉克·哈里森吗 |
[11:41] | 39 years old, 5 years out from his pension– | 三十九岁 差五年就退休了 |
[11:44] | Boom. Heart attack. A wife, two kids. | 突然心脏病 抛下妻子和两个孩子 |
[11:46] | He had that, uh, that bachelor party, remember? | 记得他以前开的婚前单身派对吗 |
[11:49] | Uh, no. | 不记得 |
[11:50] | Aw, come on. Sure you do. | 得了 你肯定记得 |
[11:51] | The stripper was all over his case, I’m telling ya. | 告诉你 他和那脱衣舞女可是纠缠不清 |
[11:54] | I bet she was. | 这我相信 |
[11:56] | Oh. Oh, hey. Are you two, like, uh– | 你们俩 有点… |
[11:59] | Are you dating each other? | 你们在交往吗 |
[12:01] | – No, we’re not. – No. | -没有 -没 |
[12:03] | – No? Because you both looked a little weird just now. – No. | -没有吗 你们俩看起来有猫腻啊 -没有 |
[12:07] | We’re talking about a murder here. | 我们是在讨论谋杀案 |
[12:10] | Yeah. Yeah, hey, look, I’m sorry, all right? | 我道歉 行了吧 |
[12:14] | Uh, there is one thing. A couple months ago, | 有一件事 几个月前 |
[12:16] | Hopper was working on this photo thing. | 哈珀在搞他的摄影 |
[12:18] | He, uh–he asked me to get him a gun. | 曾让我帮他弄一把枪 |
[12:20] | Old-fashioned piece, like the FBI was using | 60年代电影里的老式枪 |
[12:23] | – in some ’60s movie he saw. – Like a .38? | -联调局特工用的那种 -.38口径的吗 |
[12:25] | Yeah, I guess. | 应该是 |
[12:26] | We never got to that. I turned him down. | 我们绝不干这个 就拒绝了 |
[12:28] | Told him if he wanted it like the movie, get a prop gun. | 叫他想要的话就去弄把道具枪 |
[12:31] | I don’t know what he did in the end, | 不知道他最后怎么解决的 |
[12:32] | But it’s worth mentioning, right? | 这线索有点用吧 |
[12:33] | Yeah. Yeah, it is. Thanks, man. Appreciate it. | 确实 谢谢了伙计 感激不尽 |
[12:36] | – Hey, absolutely. – Thanks for your help. | -应该的 -多谢你的合作 |
[12:38] | Yeah, no problem. Hey, listen. | 在所不辞 等等 |
[12:40] | What say you and me go get a cup of coffee some time? | 啥时和我一起出去喝杯咖啡呗 |
[12:43] | No, thanks. | 多谢 算了 |
[12:44] | Huh? What’s coffee? I’m a nice guy, right, Rigs? | 喝咖啡而已嘛 我很纯洁的 是吧瑞斯 |
[12:48] | See ya later, Vic. | 回见 维克 |
[12:52] | So Smithson was a big ladies’ man, | 史密森是个花花公子 |
[12:53] | And they’ve both got solid alibis. | 他们都有确切的不在场证明 |
[12:55] | Maggie Blankman’s husband’s | 玛姬·布莱克曼的丈夫 |
[12:56] | been in Reno for the last three days, | 案发前三天一直呆在里诺 |
[12:57] | and Maggie was at a therapist’s session | 玛姬则在进行心理咨询疗程 |
[12:59] | 2:00 to 4:00 p.M.– double session. | 下午两点到四点 双疗程 |
[13:01] | Jane and I are gonna go to Hopper’s gallery, | 我和简要去哈珀的工作室 |
[13:03] | ask about the gun. | 询问他关于枪的事 |
[13:13] | Want a coffee? | 要咖啡吗 |
[13:14] | No, thanks. So what was her name? | 不用了谢谢 她叫什么 |
[13:19] | Who? | 谁 |
[13:21] | The stripper. | 那个脱衣舞女 |
[13:25] | We could double-date– | 我们可以来个双重约会 |
[13:26] | Me and Bandino, | 我和班蒂诺 |
[13:28] | You and your stripper. | 你和你的脱衣舞女 |
[13:30] | Wh–I th– I thought y-you… | 我 我还以为你… |
[13:36] | That’s mean. | 太不厚道了 |
[13:37] | Kidding. | 逗你玩 |
[13:39] | Oh, her name was, uh, kandy. | 她叫 唐唐 |
[13:41] | Oh, yeah. Sweet kandy, with a “K.” | 甜甜的唐唐 唐朝的唐 |
[13:45] | Kandy with a “K.” Mm-hmm. | 还唐朝的唐唐呢 |
[13:50] | Do I own a gun? | 我有枪吗 |
[13:52] | Yes, Mr. Banks, a .38. | 是的 班克斯先生 .38口径手枪 |
[13:54] | Have you ever been in possession of one or owned one? | 你持有或者拥有过吗 |
[13:57] | I never had a gun, any kind. | 我从没有过枪 什么口径都没有 |
[13:59] | I don’t believe in them. | 我信不过手枪 |
[14:02] | You’re just not trying hard enough. | 你还没用够力 |
[14:04] | I am. You just can’t read minds. | 用够了 是因为你根本读不了心 |
[14:06] | You close your eyes, okay? I’m the boss here. | 闭上眼睛 好吗 我说了算 |
[14:10] | Concentrate. | 集中精力 |
[14:12] | It’s coming to me. Chocolate… | 我看到了 巧克力 |
[14:14] | Coconut… | 椰子 |
[14:17] | Swirl. Huh? | 旋涡状 是吧 |
[14:19] | Vanilla. | 香草味 |
[14:21] | Pay up. | 给钱 |
[14:23] | That’s not funny. | 不好玩 |
[14:25] | Yeah, it is. Hey, dad, just getting ice cream. | 那是 爸爸 出去买下冰激凌 |
[14:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:30] | Uh, would you mind taking a polygraph test? | 介意做一下测谎吗 |
[14:32] | No. Why would I do that? | 介意 干吗要测谎 |
[14:34] | I’ll give you this, Hopper– | 看看这个 胡珀 |
[14:35] | You have a very consistent vision. | 你作品的视觉效果非常和谐 |
[14:37] | A little crazy, but consistent. | 有点小张狂 但很和谐 |
[14:42] | I wouldn’t expect you to understand what I’m doing. | 我没指望你理解我的艺术 |
[14:45] | Let me give it a shot. | 挑明了说吧 |
[14:48] | You enjoy taking possession of your wife, | 你很享受对你妻子的占有感 |
[14:50] | But only on camera, not in the flesh. | 但只是在影像里 不是肉体上 |
[14:53] | You were being cuckolded by James Smithson, | 你被詹姆斯·史密森扣了绿帽子 |
[14:56] | And you let it happen. | 但却不在意 |
[14:58] | Why? Impotence? Masochism? | 为什么 阳痿吗 还是性受虐狂 |
[15:00] | Homosexuality? | 还是同性恋 |
[15:02] | I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[15:04] | That’s very perceptive, Mr. Jane. You have a talent. | 感觉敏锐啊 简先生 有才 |
[15:08] | Meh, it’s just… I do. Thanks. | 好吧 是很有才 过奖 |
[15:10] | It’s just… it’s an easy call. | 大家都说我有才 |
[15:14] | You’re very attractive but unhappy | 你很性感却不快乐 |
[15:16] | And accustomed to using your sexuality as a weapon. | 而且习惯于用性作为武器 |
[15:20] | Did you use your sexuality as a weapon against him? | 你有用性作为武器对付过他吗 |
[15:23] | Okay, you’re done. Now… go. | 行了 你够了没 给我出去 |
[15:27] | What does it take to get you mad, Hopper? | 你在气些什么 哈珀 |
[15:28] | – Did Smithson rub your nose in it? – That’s ridiculous! | -史密森以此嘲笑你吗 -太荒谬了 |
[15:32] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[15:33] | Uh, nothing, honey. | 没事 甜心 |
[15:35] | – These people were just leaving. – Yeah, we should leave. | -这些人就要走了 -我们就走 |
[15:37] | Let’s. Yeah. | 走吧 |
[15:39] | – Okay. How’s the ice cream? – Good. | -好 冰激凌好吃吗 -好吃 |
[15:41] | Yeah. Hard to beat vanilla. | 战无不胜的香草味啊 |
[15:48] | I know, I know. | 我懂 我懂 |
[15:50] | You were making stuff up to get the guy angry | 你在说些有的没的来惹他生气 |
[15:53] | So you could get a read on him. Blah, blah, blah. | 然后更方便读心什么什么的 |
[15:54] | The truth is, you just didn’t like the guy. | 但你其实就是不喜欢他而已 |
[15:56] | Well, that would be very unprofessional. | 这可不专业啊 |
[16:03] | Um, could you take the next left, please? | 下个路口左转 |
[16:06] | Okay. Well, what did you read? Did he do it? | 行 你看出什么明堂了 是他干的吗 |
[16:08] | Take the next left, and I’ll tell you. | 下个路口左转 我就告诉你 |
[16:16] | – Well. – Maybe. He had a good motive. | -说吧 -有可能 他有作案动机 |
[16:19] | And maybe not. The red box didn’t fit. | 也可能不是 那个红盒子对不上号 |
[16:21] | You picked up a tail? | 有人盯梢吗 |
[16:28] | Cul-de-sac. | 死胡同 |
[16:45] | Nothing. | 什么都没 |
[16:49] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[17:05] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[17:07] | Why are you following us? | 你为什么跟踪我们 |
[17:09] | Following you? | 跟踪你们 |
[17:11] | Shoot, I thought california was friendly. | 见鬼 我还以为加州人很友善呢 |
[17:15] | I’m just trying to make a sale here–life insurance. | 我只是想来推销人寿保险 |
[17:17] | Cute young couple like yourselves, | 给像你们一样的年轻伴侣 |
[17:19] | Now you’ve gotta think about the future, right? | 你们该未雨绸缪了吧 |
[17:20] | You got kids yet? | 有孩子了没 |
[17:23] | That’s a terrible accent. Disguised british, yes? | 乡音不骗人 想掩饰自己是英国人吗 |
[17:27] | You gotta work on your glottal stop. | 你得在喉塞音上下功夫 |
[17:29] | – His what? – His glottal stop. | -他的啥 -他的喉塞音 |
[17:33] | Can we see some identification, please? | 请出示身份证件 |
[17:34] | Uh, sure. It’s in the car. I’ll–hold on, I’ll get it. | 好 在车里 请稍等 我去拿来 |
[17:37] | Put your hands on the car. Now. | 把双手放在车上 快点 |
[17:42] | What’s this about? | 这是做什么 |
[17:43] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[17:46] | A stranger asks to see your I.D., | 如果陌生人让你出示证件 |
[17:48] | You ask them to show you theirs first. | 一般人都会让对方先出示证件 |
[17:51] | Unless, of course, you’re trying to hide something. | 除非是像你这样有所隐瞒的人 |
[17:56] | Quite right. Quite right, Mr. Jane. | 说得好 不错啊 简先生 |
[17:59] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:01] | Francis Slocombe. Inspector Francis Slocombe. | 弗朗西斯·斯洛科姆督察 |
[18:04] | Scotland yard special branch. | 苏格兰场特别支部 |
[18:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:16] | I can’t reach your contact at scotland yard. | 联系不上你在警察厅的联络人 |
[18:18] | Time difference. Tricky one, that. | 时差问题 开个玩笑 |
[18:20] | Yep, Francis Slocombe, | 好了 弗朗西斯·斯洛科姆 |
[18:21] | Registered at the flamingo hotel. | 双鹤酒店登记入住 |
[18:23] | – Where’s Jane? – Here. | -简在哪儿 -这呢 |
[18:24] | Oh, thanks. Lovely. Did you check liverpool’s score? | 谢谢 亲爱的 利物浦进几球了 |
[18:27] | Up 1-nothing. End of the first half. | 上半场结束时还是一比零 |
[18:29] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[18:30] | Where are the cucumber sandwiches? | 黄瓜三明治在哪 |
[18:31] | I’m being nice to him, | 我对他这么好 |
[18:32] | Because I think he might know what was in this. | 因为我觉得他知道这盒子的内幕 |
[18:34] | Oh, what about our search warrant that got killed? | 那我们被毙掉的搜查证咋办 |
[18:36] | For the murder weapon? | 怎么找杀人凶器 |
[18:37] | You’re not even a bit curious? | 你就一点都不好奇吗 |
[18:38] | After your performance at the gallery, | 拜你在工作室里的表现所赐 |
[18:39] | Banks made some phone calls. | 班克斯联系了一些人 |
[18:41] | Now judge Withers won’t sign the warrant. | 现在维泽法官不批准搜查了 |
[18:42] | Oops. Sorry. Uh, she’s a little cranky. | 真糟糕 对不起 她现在脾气不太好 |
[18:44] | New boss coming in. | 新上司就要来了 |
[18:45] | Enough with that. Did his story check out? | 说够了吧 他的话证实了没 |
[18:48] | – Nope. – About James Smithson– | -没呢 -说到詹姆斯·史密森 |
[18:50] | his real name’s Oliver Stans. | 他的真名是奥利弗·斯坦斯 |
[18:52] | Nine months ago he stole an extremely valuable artifact | 九个月前 他从大英博物馆偷了件 |
[18:55] | From the british museum– | 极具价值的手工艺品 |
[18:57] | A pristine example of greco-roman art circa 50 B.C. | 约公元前50年的古希腊罗马艺术样本 |
[19:00] | A wedding ring, said to belong to cleopatra, | 一枚婚戒 据说曾属于埃及艳后 |
[19:04] | Given her by Mark Antony. | 由马克·安东尼所赠[古罗马政治家] |
[19:06] | That’s what was in the box. | 这就是盒子里的东西 |
[19:10] | Here’s a copy | 这有个复制品 |
[19:12] | From the museum gift shop. | 博物馆礼品店里买的 |
[19:15] | Stans lifted the ring | 斯坦斯偷走了戒指 |
[19:17] | And replaced it with one of those. | 还用个假的替换进去 |
[19:20] | What was he doing in the united states? | 他在美国做什么 |
[19:23] | He knew we were building a case against him. | 他知道我们立案侦查他 |
[19:25] | Changed his name, disappeared. | 就改名换姓 销声匿迹了 |
[19:27] | A week ago we picked up chatter | 一周前我们偶然听到消息 |
[19:29] | That a dealer in stolen antiquities | 被盗文物市场有个贩子 |
[19:31] | Was gonna buy the ring here, | 打算在这买下这枚戒指 |
[19:32] | had sent someone to pick it up. | 并已经派人来交易了 |
[19:35] | May I? | 可以用下吗 |
[19:41] | This is Louis Anglet… | 这是路易斯·昂格莱 |
[19:43] | Go-to courier in the high-end stolen art market. | 高端被盗文物市场的快递专员 |
[19:46] | I followed him here to Stans and the ring, | 我跟踪他来找斯坦斯和戒指 |
[19:48] | But I arrived too late. | 可惜迟了一步 |
[19:50] | That’s why I was following you. | 所以我跟踪你们 |
[19:52] | Anglet has the ring now, | 戒指现在昂格莱手上 |
[19:54] | And I need to get back on the trail. | 我得继续跟踪下去 |
[19:56] | You’re not going anywhere until your story checks out. | 在得到证实之前 你哪都别想去 |
[19:59] | Whoever killed Stans killed him for the ring. | 凶手是为了戒指而杀的斯坦斯 |
[20:01] | Ron, take mr. Slocombe to an interrogation room. | 罗恩 带斯洛科姆先生去审讯室 |
[20:04] | Sit on him while I make a call. | 看紧他 等我指示 |
[20:06] | Sure. | 好的 |
[20:10] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[20:15] | Slocombe’s right. | 斯洛科姆说得没错 |
[20:16] | James Smithson is Oliver Stans. | 詹姆斯·史密森就是奥利弗·斯坦斯 |
[20:18] | A few minor arrests– narcotics possession charge, | 有过轻罪记录 私藏毒品罪 |
[20:22] | Assault. Looks like a bar fight. | 侵犯人身罪 看起来像是酒吧闹事 |
[20:26] | And yes, a person of interest in the british museum theft. | 当然 也是大英博物馆失窃案嫌疑人 |
[20:28] | Any next of kin? The hospital called. | 有亲属吗 医院来电话了 |
[20:30] | They need someone to sign off on organ donation. | 他们要人在器官捐赠书上签字 |
[20:32] | Uh… Stans’ mother was a single parent. | 斯坦斯的妈妈是单身母亲 |
[20:35] | Died three years ago. No siblings. | 三年前就死了 没有兄弟姐妹 |
[20:37] | Cho, come with me. | 周 跟我来 |
[20:38] | We need to ask Slocombe some questions. | 我们得问斯洛科姆几个问题 |
[20:45] | His gun’s gone. | 他的枪没了 |
[20:46] | I’ll get a search started. | 这就去搜查 |
[20:47] | Ron, can you hear me? | 罗恩 能听见吗 |
[20:50] | FBI says he’s scotland yard, | 联邦调查局说他是苏格兰场的 |
[20:52] | but he’s got nothing to do with this case. | 但和本案毫无关系 |
[20:55] | Nine months ago when the ring was lifted, | 九个月前那戒指被偷后 |
[20:57] | He went off the reservation. | 他就离职了 |
[20:59] | He’s been tracking stans ever since. Hmm. | 从那时起就一直在追踪斯坦斯 |
[21:02] | You think he helped with the robbery, | 你认为他参与了抢劫 |
[21:04] | – And Stans double-crossed him? – No. | -而斯坦斯出卖了他吗 -不 |
[21:06] | No, Slocombe’s just trying to get the ring back. | 不会 斯洛科姆只是想把戒指找回去 |
[21:09] | “Why?” Is the big question. | 问题在于 理由何在 |
[21:12] | You two, go to his motel room. | 你俩去他的汽车旅馆房间 |
[21:14] | – See if you can find anything there that’ll help us. – Okay. | -看看有何线索 -好 |
[21:19] | Hey, no sign of Slocombe. I got a grid search started. | 找不到斯洛科姆 我开始坐标式搜查 |
[21:22] | This is perfect. It’s perfect. | 好得不能再好了 |
[21:27] | Agent Lisbon. | 里斯本探员 |
[21:32] | Madeleine Hightower. | 玛德琳·海托华 |
[21:33] | – Special agent Hightower, welcome. -Thank you. | -海托华特别探员 欢迎你 -谢谢 |
[21:36] | This is Patrick Jane. | 这位是派翠克·简 |
[21:38] | The famous mr. Jane. | 大名鼎鼎的简先生 |
[21:42] | – Good to meet you. – You, too. | -很高兴认识你 -我也是 |
[21:44] | I thought I’d have a nice, quiet day today, | 我以为今天能平静度过 |
[21:47] | But it seems like there’s trouble. | 不过看来这里有些小麻烦 |
[21:49] | We lost somebody. | 有人跑了 |
[21:53] | We’re looking for him. | 我们正在搜寻 |
[21:55] | Then I’m sure you’ll find him. | 我相信你们能找到他 |
[21:59] | Let’s talk in my office. | 来我办公室说话 |
[22:02] | Give me a half-hour to roll some calls. | 半小时后来 我得先打几个电话 |
[22:04] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[22:11] | She likes you. I can tell. | 她喜欢你 我看得出来 |
[22:19] | 双鹤汽车旅馆 加州 柑橘高地 | |
[22:21] | I’ve stayed in worse places. | 我住过比这更差的地方 |
[22:23] | That’s shocking. | 难以置信 |
[22:28] | That is a good bed for a motel room. Very firm. | 就汽车旅馆来说 这床不赖 很结实 |
[22:33] | You, uh… you wanna try it? | 你要不要来试试 |
[22:36] | Oh, come on. | 算了吧 |
[22:37] | What? There’s nobody here. We can lock the door. | 怎么 这又没人 我们可以把门锁上 |
[22:40] | Nobody’s looking. | 没人看着呢 |
[22:42] | – Come on. – We’re on duty. | -来吧 -我们在执行公务 |
[22:44] | Yeah, I know. Totally wrong. | 我知道 这太胡来了 |
[22:48] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[22:56] | Hold that thought. | 保持想法别泄了 |
[23:02] | What you got? | 找到什么了 |
[23:04] | Eureka. | 给我找到啦 |
[23:06] | Yeah, eureka. Now does that mean you can get back here? | 是啊 找到了 那你现在能过来了吗 |
[23:09] | – This could be critical evidence. – Yes, it could be, | -这可能会是关键证据 -是有可能 |
[23:12] | But unless the critical evidence self-destructs | 但这关键证据 |
[23:14] | in less than ten seconds, | 又不会在十秒内自动毁坏 |
[23:16] | I suggest you get yourself back here. | 你还是过来吧 |
[23:18] | It’s critical. | 这很重要 |
[23:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:37] | – Room’s good. – Thank you. | -屋子不错 -谢谢 |
[23:43] | Come in. | 请进 |
[23:49] | Ma’am, I assure you, | 长官 我向你保证 |
[23:51] | Today’s incident is not at all indicative | 绝不能因为今天的事故 |
[23:53] | of the unit’s overall confidence. | 而否认了我们团队的整体能力 |
[23:57] | You had a bad day, agent Lisbon. | 你一天不顺啊 里斯本探员 |
[24:00] | You screwed up. | 你搞砸了 |
[24:02] | It happens. | 这也很正常 |
[24:04] | Now let’s get to the work. | 现在开始谈工作吧 |
[24:06] | This judge, the one who changed his mind | 那个改变主意 |
[24:08] | About giving us our search warrant– | 不批准我们搜查令的法官… |
[24:11] | Judge withers, ma’am. | 是维泽法官 长官 |
[24:12] | He’s kinda like a stubborn old bull– | 他就像头倔强的老公牛 |
[24:14] | Won’t budge once he takes a position. | 一旦打定主意就很难改变 |
[24:16] | I’m trying to get him on the phone. | 我试图电话联系他来着 |
[24:18] | And he changed his mind because? | 他为什么改变主意呢 |
[24:20] | He said we hadn’t met the threshold. | 他说我们拿不出基本证据 |
[24:22] | Not what he said. | 不用转述他的话 |
[24:25] | The real reason. | 告诉我真正的原因 |
[24:29] | Patrick Jane insulted Hopper Banks. | 派翠克·简羞辱了哈珀·班克斯 |
[24:32] | And Hopper Banks complained. | 而哈珀·班克斯就去投诉 |
[24:33] | Jane has unusual methods, but– | 简的手法不同寻常 但 |
[24:35] | He closes cases, yes, he does. | 他是能结案 他是很有能力 |
[24:37] | He’s a valuable asset. We cannot afford to lose him. | 他是宝贵的财富 我们不能失去他 |
[24:40] | The way I see it… | 我的看法是 |
[24:43] | It’s you that’s in a tricky spot. | 你才是那个难点 |
[24:46] | Ma’am? | 什么意思 |
[24:48] | This bureau has seen some tough times lately. | 本局最近的日子不怎么好过 |
[24:51] | My mission is to turn that around and make the CBI | 我的任务就是改变现状 |
[24:54] | The premier law enforcement agency in this state. | 让加调局成为本州最强执法机构 |
[24:58] | Patrick Jane is a huge part of that goal. | 派翠克·简是这个目标的重中之重 |
[25:05] | If you can’t keep him in line, | 如果你管束不了他 |
[25:07] | We’ll find someone who can. | 我们只好另找他人了 |
[25:12] | Yes, Ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |
[25:14] | You can go. | 你可以出去了 |
[25:16] | I’ll give judge Withers a call, | 我会给维泽法官打个电话 |
[25:18] | get you a warrant. | 请他给你搜查令 |
[25:24] | Hey, boss. According to the information Slocombe dug up, | 老大 根据斯洛科姆查到的资料 |
[25:27] | Louis Anglet doesn’t just deal in stolen antiquities. | 路易斯·昂格莱不仅买卖偷盗文物 |
[25:30] | He’s a hired gun, never indicted, | 他还是个职业杀手 但从来没被告发过 |
[25:32] | But a prime suspect in three kills. | 他是三起杀人案的头号嫌疑犯 |
[25:34] | And he hasn’t left the country. He’s still here. | 并且他还没有离开美国 |
[25:36] | Mutiple I.D.s, mutiple arrests, | 他有很多身份 也多次被捕 |
[25:38] | but no jail time. | 但从没坐过牢 |
[25:39] | He’s a slippery customer. He looks good for it. | 他可是个大滑头 很适合这勾当 |
[25:41] | We don’t even know where Anglet is. | 我们都还不知道昂格莱到底在哪儿 |
[25:42] | What we do know is | 我们只知道 |
[25:43] | that every time Slocombe opens his mouth, he lies. | 斯洛科姆每次都是谎话连篇 |
[25:46] | We’ve got a bolo out on him. In the meantime, | 我们继续追查他的下落 |
[25:48] | let’s just pursue the case we’re developing. | 同时着重于手头的案子 |
[25:50] | Hopper Banks is still our prime suspect. | 哈珀·班克斯仍是我们的头号嫌犯 |
[25:52] | Let’s check out his house for the gun. | 现在就去搜查他房子里是否有枪 |
[25:55] | – We don’t have a search warrant. – We do now. | -但我们没有搜索令 -现在有了 |
[25:57] | Hightower got Withers to sign off on it. | 海托华让维泽签字批准了 |
[26:00] | Hey, about the gun– did you find anything? | 你们找到枪了吗 |
[26:03] | If you did, I hope you keep my name out of it– | 如果找到了 别说是我说的行吗 |
[26:04] | Go away, Mr. Bandino. | 让开 班蒂诺先生 |
[26:05] | Nothing so far. I got some more guys coming. | 目前没有找到 需要增派人手 |
[26:07] | – It’s a big house. – Agent Lisbon, | -这房子太大了 -里斯本探员 |
[26:09] | What is the CBI equivalent of Siberia? | 不管加调局和西伯利亚相性和不和 |
[26:11] | Because whatever it is, that’s where you’re going. | 我发誓我要把你们弄到那边去受罪 |
[26:13] | Hold that thought, Mr. Banks. | 别急着这么想 班克斯先生 |
[26:14] | Look what I found in the home office. | 我在家庭办公室找到了这个 |
[26:17] | It’s a picture of a prop. | 这只是个道具 |
[26:18] | It’s a picture of a colt, detective special, | 这是特别探员用的科尔特手枪 |
[26:20] | .38 caliber, 4-inch barrel– | .38口径的 枪管4英寸长 |
[26:21] | the same kind of gun killed our victim. | 和杀死被害人的枪种一样 |
[26:23] | A prop. | 这只是个道具 |
[26:23] | Why don’t we sort out which one at our offices, Mr. Banks? | 何不回警局去辨别一下呢 班克斯先生 |
[26:34] | Oh, Oliver, you idiot. | 奥利弗 你真是个白痴 |
[26:37] | You bloody idiot. | 大蠢材 |
[26:47] | Who’s that? | 谁在那儿 |
[26:49] | Come out or I will shoot. | 出来 不然我就开枪了 |
[26:56] | Uh, I checked for you. | 我替你查了查 |
[26:59] | Liverpool lost. | 利物浦队输了 |
[27:01] | Bad season, huh? | 这个赛季真是糟糕 |
[27:04] | Injuries. | 都是伤病惹得祸 |
[27:06] | You’re expecting me, then? | 你猜到我会来吗 |
[27:09] | Nice work. | 很聪明 |
[27:11] | Oh, you dropped everything, | 你抛下了一切 |
[27:12] | You risked your whole career | 还冒着事业被毁的风险 |
[27:16] | to, uh, find him before your colleagues at the yard. | 想赶在你的警厅同事之前找到他 |
[27:19] | You followed us after he was shot. | 他被枪击后 你就一直跟着我们 |
[27:21] | You’re both Liverpool fans. | 你俩都是利物浦球迷 |
[27:24] | He’s family. | 他是你的家人 |
[27:26] | Your son? | 你儿子吗 |
[27:29] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:32] | My son. | 他是我儿子 |
[27:37] | I was no father to him. | 但我从没尽过父亲的责任 |
[27:40] | Never married his mother. | 一直没跟他母亲结婚 |
[27:43] | Never spent time with him at all, really. | 从没有真正陪伴过他 |
[27:47] | But I kept track. | 但我一直关注着他 |
[27:50] | I tried. | 我一直在努力 |
[27:54] | And look at him now. | 看看他现在的样子 |
[27:59] | Look at my boy. | 看看我的孩子 |
[28:02] | He was a brilliant young man. | 他年轻而又才华横溢 |
[28:06] | From nothing, under his own steam, | 之前一无所有 全凭一己之力 |
[28:08] | he got himself a scholarship to Cambridge to study classics. | 赢得赴剑桥学习古典文学的奖学金 |
[28:11] | That’s what got him invited | 所以他才受到邀请 |
[28:14] | to preview the museum’s new collection. | 得以预览博物馆的新收藏品 |
[28:17] | And he stole the ring. | 然后他就偷了那个戒指 |
[28:19] | That was an impulsive act. | 那完全是一时冲动 |
[28:22] | He’s not a thief. | 他可不是小偷 |
[28:23] | He’s a foolish, rebellious kid. | 只是个愚蠢而叛逆的孩子 |
[28:26] | He took a copy of the ring in with him. | 他带着那戒指的复制品 |
[28:29] | It wasn’t an impulsive act. It was a plan. | 这可不是冲动 而是早有预谋 |
[28:31] | He’s not a thief. | 他不是 小偷 |
[28:33] | You believe that, | 你对此深信不疑 |
[28:35] | and that was your plan. | 所以你就计划着 |
[28:37] | If you could just talk to him, | 找他谈一谈 |
[28:39] | He’d return the ring, because he’s… | 他也许会把戒指还回去 因为他 |
[28:41] | as you say, not a thief. | 正如你所说 不是小偷 |
[28:43] | I could have. | 我本可以做到 |
[28:46] | If I made it in time, I could have done that. | 我及时赶到话就能成功 |
[28:49] | And now you track down his killer | 现在你又追踪杀他的人 |
[28:53] | and kill them. | 准备杀了他们 |
[28:54] | Yeah, well, you know how that works. | 是的 你应该能够理解 |
[28:57] | I read all about you, Mr. Jane. | 我知道你的事 简先生 |
[28:59] | I know what happened to your family. | 我知道你的家人所遭受的不幸 |
[29:08] | Well, you’ll end up in prison. | 你会进监狱的 |
[29:10] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[29:12] | But right now I’m gonna walk out of here, | 但现在我要离开这儿 |
[29:15] | and you’re gonna let me. | 你可不准阻止我 |
[29:17] | Obviously. You’re holding a gun, | 显而易见 你拿着枪呢 |
[29:19] | and I have no real reason to stop you. | 我没道理阻止你 |
[29:22] | Thanks for being sensible. | 感谢你如此明智 |
[29:24] | It’s my middle name. | 我个性如此 |
[29:36] | I’m having a private word with everyone here | 我正和这里的人进行单独谈话 |
[29:38] | to kinda set the tone. | 以决定我们这儿的整体气氛 |
[29:41] | Cool. It’s, uh, an excellent practice. | 不错 这做法很好 |
[29:44] | – Have a seat. – Thank you. | -请坐 -谢谢 |
[29:47] | I spoke to Lisbon yesterday… | 昨天我和里斯本谈过 |
[29:50] | told her how deeply I value your contribution to the bureau. | 说我很看重你对调查局所做的贡献 |
[29:56] | Nice to hear. | 不错啊 |
[29:57] | I told her you’re too good to lose to some | 还说你太能干了 我们可不能没有你 |
[30:00] | smart-ass move you might make that turns bad. | 但你总是自以为聪明把事情搞砸 |
[30:03] | I told her that if and when it happens, it’s her neck. | 要真发生了这种情况 就她挨罚 |
[30:08] | You… | 而你 |
[30:09] | You’re golden. | 你可是独一无二 |
[30:12] | You’re safe for anything short of murder. | 除了杀人以外你样样在行 |
[30:15] | Lisbon–no. | 而里斯本就不行了 |
[30:18] | You mess up, she’s out of here. | 你要是搞砸了 她就被开除 |
[30:21] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[30:23] | Not that I can think of right now. | 暂时还没有 |
[30:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:28] | Thank you for your time. | 感谢你抽出时间来 |
[30:30] | I look forward to working with you. | 我很期待与你合作 |
[30:34] | Likewise. | 彼此彼此 |
[30:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:39] | See you around. | 回见 |
[30:44] | I knew the purchase was illegal. | 我知道擅买枪支违法 |
[30:46] | I just didn’t want to get in trouble. | 我只是不想惹麻烦 |
[30:49] | Ironic. | 很好笑吧 |
[30:51] | – Where’s the gun now? – I have no idea. | -现在枪在哪儿 -不知道 |
[30:54] | I haven’t seen it since the shoot, | 枪击案之后我就没看到过了 |
[30:55] | which is what, like six weeks ago? | 那都是6周以前的事儿了 |
[30:58] | I thought it might be somewhere in my studio, | 我本以为在我工作室的某个角落 |
[31:00] | but you guys would have found it, I guess. | 但要是这样的话你们早找到了 |
[31:04] | – Maybe somebody stole it. – That’s not very credible. | -说不定被偷了 -这话不太可信 |
[31:06] | It’s the truth. | 但这是事实 |
[31:07] | Boss? | 头儿 |
[31:10] | I was going through the files on Banks’ laptop, | 我查了班克斯的笔记本和通话记录 |
[31:13] | and I found this and this in his telephone records. | 有以下发现 |
[31:19] | Cho, you mind? | 周 能出去一下吗 |
[31:22] | All yours. | 请便 |
[31:25] | Mr. Banks, do you know anything about the theft of a ring | 班克斯先生 你知道一起大英博物馆的 |
[31:28] | at the British Museum? | 戒指失窃案吗 |
[31:29] | Cleopatra’s wedding ring, supposedly. | 应该是埃及艳后的结婚戒指 |
[31:32] | No. | 不知道 |
[31:33] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[31:35] | We checked your browser history on your office computer. | 我们查了你在办公室电脑上的浏览记录 |
[31:38] | You looked up the theft of the ring two months ago, | 你在两个月前查了这起失窃案的信息 |
[31:41] | right after you let Stans move into your pool house. | 那会儿你刚让斯坦斯住进泳池洋房 |
[31:44] | Downloaded quite a bit about it. | 下载了不少东西啊 |
[31:49] | I never did this. | 我从没做过这些事 |
[31:51] | You also made several phone calls | 你还和一个叫路易斯·昂格莱的人 |
[31:54] | to a man named Louis Anglet, | 进行过多次电话来往 |
[31:55] | who we believe may have purchased the ring. | 我们认为是此人买下了这个戒指 |
[31:58] | Anglet? I’ve never heard of him. | 什么昂格莱 我从没听过这个人 |
[32:01] | The calls are in your phone records. | 你的通话记录可不骗人 |
[32:06] | I paid for overnight delivery. | 我付的钱是隔日交货 |
[32:08] | I was told guaranteed delivery before 10:00 A.M. | 明明答应我上午10点前保证交货 |
[32:11] | And it’s not here yet. | 但现在还没到 |
[32:13] | Well, if it gets here by then that’ll be fine. Thank you. | 那时能到的话就好 谢谢 |
[32:16] | – No word on Slocombe? – Never despair. | -斯洛科姆还没消息吗 -别这么快绝望嘛 |
[32:18] | Van Pelt brings hope. | 这不有范·佩尔特呢 |
[32:19] | Uh, we’ve been tracking this Anglet guy via cell phone. | 我们通过电话追查这个叫昂格莱的家伙 |
[32:22] | Off that, we got a bead on his credit card. | 但在他的信用卡上发现了别的线索 |
[32:24] | The thing is, someone else is tracking his purchases as well. | 有其他人也在追踪他的交易记录 |
[32:28] | Has to be Slocombe. | 肯定是斯洛科姆 |
[32:29] | And at 3 this afternoon, Anglet has a massage booked | 今天下午3点 昂格莱预订了一个 |
[32:32] | at the Blue Willow Spa, right here in downtown Sacramento. | 萨克拉曼多市区布卢威洛温泉店的按摩 |
[32:35] | Mm-hmm. And chances are… | 很有可能 |
[32:36] | Slocombe will show up. | 斯洛科姆会现身 |
[32:38] | So good. | 太好了 |
[32:49] | I got Anglet. | 昂格莱出现 |
[32:55] | Bottle of water, please. | 请给我来瓶水 |
[33:01] | I see Slocombe. | 发现斯洛科姆 |
[33:03] | Anglet? | 是昂格莱吗 |
[33:05] | – What? – Got a question for you. | -什么 -我有个问题问你 |
[33:08] | Oh, sorry, I think you have the wrong guy, | 不好意思 你好像找错人了 |
[33:10] | – but– – Hey. Did you kill my boy? | -但 -是不是你杀了我儿子 |
[33:12] | – No. -Did you kill my boy? | -不是 -是不是你杀了我儿子 |
[33:14] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[33:16] | CBI! On the ground! | 加州调查局 趴下 |
[33:18] | Slocombe! Slocombe, drop the weapon! | 斯洛科姆 放下武器 |
[33:20] | Drop it! | 丢掉 |
[33:32] | I just meant to question him. | 我只是想问他些问题 |
[33:35] | I don’t know what came over me. I saw red. | 我不知道自己怎么了 突然勃然大怒 |
[33:39] | I’ll end up in prison, just like you predicted. | 你说得没错 我会进监狱 |
[33:41] | Very foolish. | 真是愚蠢 |
[33:42] | No. | 不是愚蠢 |
[33:44] | It’s human nature. | 而是人的天性 |
[33:46] | Ah, it made me realize revenge is not for me. | 也认识到我不是为了自己而报仇 |
[33:49] | Pointless. More violence is just more violence. | 这毫无意义 以暴制暴 |
[33:51] | Doesn’t make anything any better. | 冤冤相报何时了 |
[33:53] | Mm, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[33:55] | I’m not so, uh… | 对此我不是很… |
[33:57] | You’re booked on the 8:00 to london tomorrow morning. | 替你订了明早8点回伦敦的飞机 |
[34:01] | – Take it, and there’ll be no charges pending. – Thank you. | -你接受的话就不会起诉你 -多谢 |
[34:04] | I don’t want to see you again. Clear? | 我不想再看到你 明白吗 |
[34:06] | Oh, yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[34:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:14] | Uh, th-that’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[34:19] | Yep. | 好 |
[34:27] | Francis Slocombe, the man who was trying to kill you– | 弗朗西斯·斯洛科姆 |
[34:30] | Why was that? | 他为什么想杀了你 |
[34:31] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[34:34] | We know that Slocombe was tracking you. | 我们知道斯洛科姆一直在追踪你 |
[34:36] | We know that you came here for the ring. | 也知道你是为了戒指而来 |
[34:38] | This ring must be very important. | 这枚戒指一定价值重大 |
[34:41] | Anglet’s lawyer’s here. | 昂格莱的律师到了 |
[34:45] | – What kind of ring is it? – Agent Lisbon. | -到底是什么戒指呢 -里斯本探员 |
[34:49] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[34:56] | He’s tough. Yeah, well, | 他嘴很硬 |
[34:57] | there’s a reason why he hasn’t been in jail. | 他从未入狱看来有一定的道理 |
[34:59] | That’s his attorney. | 那是他的律师 |
[35:01] | Probably gets about $1,500 an hour. | 收费高得吓死人 1500刀一小时 |
[35:03] | Let’s spend a little time with him, run up the meter. | 跟他耗耗 拖一下时间 |
[35:11] | Excuse me. I’m agent Lisbon. | 您好 我是里斯本探员 |
[35:12] | Would you come to my office with me, please? | 请您到我的办公室谈谈好吗 |
[35:14] | Just up here. | 这边请 |
[35:29] | Hi. | 好哇 |
[35:30] | Whoa. You don’t look like my lawyer. | 你应该不是我的律师吧 |
[35:33] | I’ll take that as a compliment. | 我就当这是恭维了 |
[35:34] | I’m not gonna answer any more questions. | 我现在什么都无可奉告 |
[35:36] | No more questions. | 你就听着呗 |
[35:37] | I know you didn’t kill stans. You’re too smart for that. | 我知道你没有杀斯坦斯 你没这么傻 |
[35:39] | But what you did do is you | 但是你确实从凶手那边 |
[35:40] | bought Cleopatra’s wedding ring | 买下了埃及艳后的结婚戒指 |
[35:42] | – From his killer. – Oh, the Cleopatra? | 噢 那位埃及艳后吗 |
[35:48] | Really? Queen of the nile, the bride of Mark Antony? | 是吗 尼罗河女王 马克·安东尼的新娘 |
[35:49] | And here’s what you got– | 你就得到这个咩 |
[35:53] | One of these… | 39刀就能搞到的家伙 |
[35:54] | $39 fakies. | 外面到处都是 |
[35:57] | Considerably more if you have to get the overnight delivery. | 加上隔日快递的钱那还远远不止 |
[36:00] | Not your fault. | 当然啦 这不怪你 |
[36:02] | No reason to think it was a fake, obviously. | 谁会想到这是假的呢 |
[36:05] | Stans did steal the ring. | 斯坦斯的确偷了真品 |
[36:07] | That’s why it’s such a great scam. | 这才是骗局的巧妙之处 |
[36:09] | He can sell the same ring over and over. | 他能够翻来覆去的拿这戒指卖钱 |
[36:13] | Now the person you bought the ring for– | 你为之效劳的买家 |
[36:16] | I’m guessing they paid more than $39 for it. | 我猜他们付的钱可不止39刀吧 |
[36:20] | How much did they pay for it? Huh? | 他们付了多少呢 |
[36:23] | $200,000? | 20万吗 |
[36:28] | More? | 还要多? |
[36:30] | More than $200,000? | 比20万还要多? |
[36:32] | Ohh. | 哎呀呀 |
[36:34] | I think they’re gonna be pretty mad | 要是被他们发现是假货 |
[36:36] | when they find out it’s a fake. | 他们可会抓狂啊 |
[36:39] | Ohh! What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[36:42] | Oh, man. | 你呀你呀 |
[36:44] | You can go now, Mr. Anglet. Your attorney’s waiting. | 你可以走了 昂格莱先生 你律师在等着呢 |
[36:50] | See you. | 回见 |
[36:55] | You stay. | 你给我呆着 |
[36:57] | Oh, I’m staying. | 好吧 我呆着 |
[36:58] | The phone and internet evidence suggests | 通话和网络记录显示 |
[37:00] | that Hopper killed Stans for the ring | 哈珀为了戒指而杀了斯坦斯 |
[37:02] | – and sold it to Anglet. – Yes, it does suggest that. | -再卖给了昂格莱 -是没错 |
[37:05] | So you just put hopper in a great deal of danger. | 你这么一来 令哈珀身处极度危险 |
[37:08] | Nah. | 没有呐 |
[37:11] | Nah? | 是吗 |
[37:12] | That’s your considered reply? | 这就是你经过考虑后的答复吗 |
[37:14] | Yep. | 是呗 |
[37:17] | – Put a guard on Hopper asap. – Will do, boss. | -尽快派警力前去保护哈珀安全 -这就去 头儿 |
[37:20] | You know, this is exactly | 这种情况正和我之前 |
[37:22] | The kind of scenario we talked about. Hmm. | 所提到的一模一样 |
[37:25] | Didn’t think we’d get there so soon. | 真没想到会这么快遇到 |
[37:29] | You butt is on the line, Agent Lisbon. | 你现在可是命悬一线啊 里斯本探员 |
[37:37] | What did you do? | 你又做了什么好事 |
[37:38] | Paid way too much for overnight delivery. | 隔日快递的钱给多了 |
[37:42] | Maybe we should consider… | 也许我们该考虑一下 |
[37:43] | Protective custody? | 保护性监禁? |
[37:44] | – No. No way. – I’ll put a team together, sir. | -没门儿 -我们会派一队人马 |
[37:47] | Full protection 24/7, my 4 best guys. | 全天候保护你 先生 4人精英小组 |
[37:50] | Mr. Banks, you don’t understand– | 班克斯先生 你不了解情况 |
[37:52] | Sure I do. You people convinced Anglet that I cheated him, | 当然明白 是你们让他相信是我骗了他 |
[37:54] | And then turned him loose to kill me. | 再放了他好让他来杀我 |
[37:56] | That pretty much how it goes? | 是这样吗 |
[37:58] | Yeah, that’s–that’s pretty much how it goes. | 就是这样 |
[37:59] | But for the record, | 但强调一点 |
[38:00] | – Agent Lisbon had absolutely nothing to do with this. – Jane– | -里斯本探员和此事毫无关系 -简 |
[38:03] | – How gallant. – It was all my idea. | -真是殷情 -都是我的主意 |
[38:05] | A-and we could have held anglet | 要是你够爷们 |
[38:06] | If you were man enough to admit selling him | 一开始就承认是你卖给他戒指 |
[38:07] | – the ring in the first place. – That’s it. Get out. | -我们早就将他绳之以法了 -够了 滚 |
[38:11] | You better pray nothing happens to my family. | 要是我的家人有什么闪失你们可死定了 |
[38:27] | Oh, come on. | 快啊 |
[38:42] | Where is it? | 戒指在哪儿 |
[38:45] | I want the real ring now. | 快给我真品 |
[38:47] | What are you talking about? I gave it to you. | 你说什么呢 我不是给你了吗 |
[38:50] | You sold me the fake. | 我卖给我的是假货 |
[38:52] | I want the real one now. | 我要真货 |
[38:54] | I… I gave you the real one, all right? | 我给你的就是真的 行吗 |
[38:56] | Trust me. I put a gun in that guy’s face. | 相信我 我用枪指着他呢 |
[38:59] | There’s no way he’d hand over a fake. | 他不可能给我假货 |
[39:02] | Put the gun down! | 放下枪 |
[39:04] | – Drop the gun! – All right,all right, all right. | -放下枪 -好好好 |
[39:05] | Hey, what did I do? | 我犯什么事儿了 |
[39:06] | I just helped you catch the guy. | 我帮你们抓到了凶手 |
[39:07] | – All right, relax. – On the ground! | -行 别紧张 -扔到地上 |
[39:09] | Put your hands on your head. Let’s see your hands. | 双手抱头 |
[39:12] | Up against the truck, Bandino. | 背过身去对着车子 班蒂诺 |
[39:13] | Go! Go! Let’s see your hands. | 快点 举起手来 |
[39:18] | Victor Bandino, | 维克托·班蒂诺 |
[39:19] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Oliver Stans. | 你被捕了 被控谋杀奥利弗·斯坦斯 |
[39:25] | Yeah, you think being a cop’s stressful? | 做警察压力很大吗 |
[39:27] | Try being a cop in prison, jerk. | 那就去尝尝号子的滋味吧 混蛋 |
[39:35] | I know my job. | 我知道自己的职责 |
[39:36] | I do good background checks. | 背景调查的很透彻 |
[39:39] | I found out that Smithson was really Stans, | 我发现史密森的真实身份是斯坦斯 |
[39:42] | Found out about the ring. | 也知道了戒指的事 |
[39:44] | I approached him. We talked. | 于是我找到他 和他谈了谈 |
[39:45] | He couldn’t sell the ring. It was too hot. | 戒指太炽手可热 他脱不了手 |
[39:48] | But I know some people who know some people | 但我认识的一些朋友的朋友 |
[39:51] | that put me in touch with anglet, and that was it. | 替我联系到昂格莱 就是这样 |
[39:54] | I brokered the deal. | 我是中间人 |
[39:55] | Why’d you kill Stans? | 为什么杀了斯坦斯 |
[40:00] | He changed his mind. | 他改变了主意 |
[40:01] | Didn’t want to sell it. | 他不想卖了 |
[40:03] | At the last minute, the idiot wanted to confess, | 都什么时候了 那白痴竟然想去自首 |
[40:07] | Return it to the museum. | 把戒指还回去 |
[40:09] | What was I supposed to do? | 我又能怎么办 |
[40:11] | You shot him. | 你朝他开了枪 |
[40:16] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[40:17] | It was a spur of the moment thing. | 那是一时冲动 |
[40:20] | Right. No premeditation, no death penalty. | 好吧 没有预谋就不用受死刑 |
[40:23] | The only thing? You planned ahead. | 但问题是 你早有预谋 |
[40:26] | You planted the phone and internet evidence | 你利用通话和网络记录栽赃给班克斯 |
[40:28] | on Hopper Banks. That doesn’t look good. | 这可对你不利 |
[40:41] | Bye, son. | 别了 儿子 |
[40:45] | Okay. | 可以了 |
[41:05] | Well, it appears I was… wrong about your son. | 看来是我错怪你儿子了 |
[41:09] | He wasn’t a thief. He wanted to return the ring. | 他不是小偷 他本想归还戒指 |
[41:12] | Anglet cut a deal, | 昂格莱达成了协议 |
[41:14] | traded for his freedom. | 以自由作为交换 |
[41:17] | Way of the world. | 世道如此 |
[41:19] | Yeah. It doesn’t feel any better. | 但这毫无帮助 |
[41:21] | Knowing who killed him, knowing he’ll be punished– | 尽管凶手落网 会被绳之以法 |
[41:24] | It doesn’t make a damn bit of difference. | 但这根本毫无帮助 |
[41:26] | I thought it would. | 我本以为自己会好受一些 |
[41:28] | But this… | 但既然… |
[41:30] | is what he wanted. | 这是他的心愿 |
[41:32] | I can give that to him now, thanks to you. | 我会帮他达成 多亏了你 |
[41:37] | Well, | 那个 |
[41:40] | I better not miss my plane. | 我得去赶飞机了 |
[41:42] | Time to say good-bye. | 该道别了 |
[41:44] | Yeah. Good-bye. | 好 再见 |
[41:46] | I wasn’t gonna hug you. | 我可不会抱你 |
[41:49] | I know. Just making sure. | 我知道 但以防万一嘛 |
[41:53] | Oh, no. There was a certain vulnerability, | 这肯定是个软肋 |
[41:57] | A certain rumpled gentleness to him. | 他整个礼貌礼节都乱了 |
[42:00] | Vulnerability? | 软肋? |
[42:02] | Mm, I thought so. | 我觉得是 |
[42:04] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[42:07] | Comfortable? | 放松了吗 |
[42:10] | I’m getting there, yeah. | 差不多吧 |
[42:15] | Regarding Agents Rigsby and Van Pelt– | 关于瑞斯比和范·佩尔特探员 |
[42:17] | They’re in a romantic relationship. | 他俩是恋人关系 |
[42:21] | Well, I… well, romantic? | 什么 恋人? |
[42:23] | You’re too good of a cop not to have noticed, | 像你这么优秀的警察不可能没注意到 |
[42:25] | and since you haven’t done anything about it, | 既然你没有采取任何措施 |
[42:27] | I’m gonna have to take action myself. | 我就亲自动手吧 |
[42:29] | Just wanted to let you know first. | 只是事先通知你下 |
[42:32] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[42:34] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[42:48] | She’s good. | 她真是够辣手 |