时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Are you Mr. Black? | 是布莱克先生吗 |
[00:33] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[00:39] | So… I just… | 那么 我… |
[00:44] | Tell me why I’m here. | 说正事 |
[00:47] | I have something I need done. | 我有些私事要清理 |
[00:49] | So do most women. You’re gonna have to be more specific. | 多数女性客户都这么说 具体点 |
[00:53] | Right. Yes. Sorry. | 好 抱歉 |
[00:55] | Um, what I need… | 我要… |
[00:59] | I don’t know quite how to put it. | 我不知道该从何讲起 |
[01:01] | Well, you’re just gonna have to open your mouth | 张开嘴巴 |
[01:03] | and say it out loud in full detail, | 大声讲出实情 |
[01:07] | like you’re talking to your priest. | 就像你面对神父时那样 |
[01:12] | You show me yours. I’ll show you mine. | 说出你的要求 我就给你看我的 |
[01:14] | That’s how it works. | 就这么简单 |
[01:16] | Okay. | 行 |
[01:19] | Here. | 就这个 |
[01:21] | I want you to kill him. | 我要你做了他 |
[01:24] | How much do you charge? | 要价多少 |
[01:46] | We think she was killed about an hour ago. | 估计死者一小时前遇害 |
[01:47] | Neighbor heard screaming, called 9-1-1. | 邻居听见尖叫声 于是报了警 |
[01:49] | Anybody see anything? | 有目击证人没有 |
[01:50] | We’ve got Sac P.D. canvassing, | 萨克拉曼多警局正挨家拉选票 |
[01:52] | but so far nothing– | 除此之外就没了 |
[01:53] | Just an average night. | 一个普普通通的夜晚 |
[01:54] | Average night, average neighborhood, | 普普通通的夜晚 普普通通的邻居 |
[01:56] | average murder. | 普普通通的杀人犯 |
[01:57] | Why are we here? | 为何叫我们来接手 |
[01:59] | Because the victim is | 因为死者是凯莉·福劳 |
[02:01] | Assistant District Attorney Kelly Flower. | 地方检察官助理 |
[02:03] | You worked with her. | 你的顶头上司 |
[02:04] | Yeah, we all did. Kelly was good people. | 我们全体的上司 凯莉是个好人 |
[02:06] | Forensics found a casing. Said it was 9-mil. | 法医发现一枚弹壳 属9毫米手枪 |
[02:11] | Almost point-blank, judging from the stippling. | 从弹口血迹上判断 大概系近距离射击 |
[02:14] | Deputy coroner said no sexual assault, | 法医副手说死者无受性侵迹象 |
[02:16] | But her nightgown’s ripped and tangled. | 但身上的睡衣遭撕扯过 |
[02:17] | She was crawling in it. | 死者是爬到这里的 |
[02:21] | Remodel? | 房屋装修 |
[02:23] | Kelly’s one of us. | 凯莉是我们的人 |
[02:25] | Hightower’s already approved the overtime. | 海托华已批准加班工作 |
[02:26] | You know the drill. | 老规矩 你们知道的 |
[02:28] | Why is that the drill? | 这话怎么说 |
[02:29] | I mean, for everyone else, | 我的意思说 对于每个人 |
[02:31] | it just looks like for your own, you try harder. | 就像是自身己任 要加倍努力处理 |
[02:33] | – We do. – It’s a deterrent. | -正是如此 -是一种威慑 |
[02:35] | It sends out a message–nobody gets away | 传递一种讯息 杀害警察 法官 |
[02:38] | with killing a cop, a judge or a D.A. | 或是地检 就得兜着走 |
[02:40] | Cho can get a list of Kelly’s cases, | 周去调出凯莉负责的案件 |
[02:42] | see who she put away that held a grudge. | 查查有谁被投监而心生积怨 |
[02:44] | It’s not a deterrent. It’s revenge, really. | 这不是威慑 算作报复才是 |
[02:47] | I mean, and that’s not a criticism, | 我没有不赞成这种方式 |
[02:48] | ’cause I’m all about revenge. | 因为我自己也满是复仇的念头 |
[02:49] | I mean, revenge can be very productive. | 报复可以产出无穷的动力 |
[02:51] | Productive? | 无穷的动力 |
[02:52] | Well, take Rigsby. Van pelt breaks up with him. | 拿瑞斯比说吧 被范·佩尔特甩了 |
[02:54] | Now he’s in the best shape of his life. | 现在生龙活虎好得不得了 |
[02:56] | I mean, he’s hitting the gym, what, six times a week? | 天天去健身 一周有六天全窝那里 |
[02:58] | Look at him. He is brimming with sexual confidence. | 你看他 自信满满 浑身散发男性魅力 |
[03:01] | Jane, cut it out. | 简 到此为止 |
[03:03] | Not on my account. It’s fine. | 不关我的事 很好 |
[03:05] | See? Fine. | 看见没有 这回复 |
[03:06] | My point–there is nothing wrong with revenge. | 我的要点是 报复也没什么 |
[03:12] | Van Pelt, any damage to the windows or the back door? | 范·佩尔特 后门窗户有破损没有 |
[03:14] | – No, nothing. – No sign of forced entry, | -无破损 一切正常 -这么说无强行入室迹象 |
[03:16] | so either she let him in, or… | 或者是死者自己引狼入室 又或是… |
[03:18] | Husband’s here. | 死者丈夫到了 |
[03:19] | He let himself in. | 他自己有法子进来 |
[03:21] | Oh, my god! No! Kelly, no! | 我的天 不 凯莉 不 |
[03:24] | No! | 不 |
[03:27] | No! God, no! | 不 天呐 不 |
[03:40] | Tiffany wants you to call her back. | 蒂梵妮要你回个电话 |
[03:42] | Oh, thanks. | 谢了 |
[03:43] | Said to tell you you’re a very bad boy. | 还说你是个坏小子 |
[03:45] | Did she? | 真的吗 |
[03:47] | – Agent Hightower, hi. – Morning. | -海托华探长 -早上好 |
[03:49] | You two know Marc Odenthal from the D.A.’s office? | 地检办的马尔科·奥登塔尔 你们认识 |
[03:52] | – Sure. Hey. – Hi. | -当然 你好 -你好 |
[03:53] | We’re gonna talk with the district attorney. | 这次和地检一起讨论案情 |
[03:54] | What can you tell me about Kelly’s case? | 凯莉的案子有什么进展 |
[03:56] | We’re looking at anybody who had access to | 我们在排查任何可进入 |
[03:57] | the house from work, the neighborhood, | 福劳家的嫌疑人 包括同事 邻居 |
[03:59] | the local dog park, anywhere. | 当地公园遛狗者 等等 |
[04:00] | Husband? | 那丈夫呢 |
[04:01] | Flower was too upset to talk last night. | 昨晚丈夫悲痛欲绝 难以开口 |
[04:03] | Jane and I are heading over there now. | 所以简和我现在正要去探访 |
[04:04] | And we’ve got a list of past defendants. | 我们调出了凯蒂起诉过的被告名单 |
[04:05] | At least four have expressed written or verbal threats. | 其中至少有四人曾已各种形式威胁过她 |
[04:07] | The D.A. told me to give you this. | 地检官让我把这份文件交给你们 |
[04:09] | It includes her current cases. | 内有凯莉正负责的案子 |
[04:14] | Hang on. Hank Draber. The smuggler? | 等等 汉克·德雷柏 那个走私贩 |
[04:16] | Smuggling drugs, conspiracy to murder. | 走私毒品 也接灭口活儿 |
[04:18] | We haven’t been able to lay a glove on ’em before. | 我们从没成功揪住过那家伙的小辫子 |
[04:20] | Draber’s trial was supposed to start next week. | 德雷柏的起诉案原定下周开庭 |
[04:22] | I just got judge hildred to grant a continuance. | 我刚说服希尔德里德法官批准延期 |
[04:24] | It’s gonna take me three months just to learn the file. | 我花了三个月时间才熟悉了案件 |
[04:28] | Go. Take Van Pelt. | 行动 你带上范·佩尔特 |
[04:29] | All right. | 明白 |
[04:54] | There he is. Mr. Draber! | 在那里 德雷柏先生 |
[04:56] | Mr. Draber! | 德雷柏先生 |
[05:08] | What do you want? | 诸位有何贵干 |
[05:13] | So how are you getting along lately? Any problems? | 你们最近相处如何 有摩擦吗 |
[05:19] | You… | 你们… |
[05:21] | My wife is dead, and you’re wasting your time on me? | 我的妻子遭杀害 而你们却在审问我 |
[05:27] | Mr. Flower, I knew your wife. | 福劳先生 我认识你妻子 |
[05:30] | Now we’re gonna find out who did this, even if it’s you. | 我们将竭尽所能追查真凶 其中也包括你 |
[05:33] | You understand? | 你可以理解吗 |
[05:37] | So how were you two getting along? | 你们相处得怎么样 |
[05:39] | We loved each other. | 我们深爱彼此 |
[05:41] | Everything was good. | 一切都很好 |
[05:43] | How was the remodel? That can be stressful. | 屋子装修怎么样 颇很费心吧 |
[05:47] | Things were good. | 一切顺利 |
[05:49] | But that day, we fought. | 凯莉遇害那天 我们吵过架 |
[05:52] | That’s why I went to the movies– over her hours. It… | 因此我赌气去了影院 就在她… |
[05:57] | It was just so stupid. | 真是太蠢了 |
[06:00] | She was so stressed over that Draber case, you know? | 凯莉近来一直烦心于德雷柏的案子 |
[06:03] | She called it her “Career-maker.” | 把这案子称为”事业敲门砖” |
[06:05] | That’s what she said– “Career-maker.” | 她的原话”事业敲门砖” |
[06:07] | So you argued. Did it turn physical? | 所以你们为此争执 有动手没有 |
[06:10] | No. I loved her. | 没有 我爱她 |
[06:13] | I would never do anything like that. Never. | 我绝不会对她动手 决不 |
[06:19] | Mr. Flower? | 福劳先生 |
[06:20] | I got the tarp on the roof | 我在屋顶铺了防水布 |
[06:22] | In case it rains before you want me back. | 以防下雨 也省去我返工 |
[06:25] | Didn’t mean to interrupt. I’ll get out of your hair now. | 没有打扰你们的意思 我这就走 |
[06:28] | Thank you. That’s our contractor Cale Sylvan. | 谢谢 这是我们的装修承包人凯尔·塞尔万 |
[06:31] | – He’s, uh– – Patrick Jane. | -这位是… -派翠克·简 |
[06:33] | How you doing? | 很高兴见到你 |
[06:35] | Good. You’re standing in the… blood | 你好 你正站在死者的血迹上 |
[06:40] | Can I ask you a question? Uh, would you recommend | 可以问你个问题吗 你推荐 |
[06:43] | a flash hot water heater over a regular one? | 速热还是普通的热水器 |
[06:45] | I mean, I was leaning towards flash, | 我喜欢速热式的 |
[06:47] | but they’re very expensive. | 就是价位太高 |
[06:48] | Well, you know, flash will pay for itself in energy savings | 要知道 速热型加热时间短 |
[06:52] | pretty quick, but it depends on consumption. | 可有效省电 当然了还要看个人用量 |
[06:54] | Of course. That’s a very good point. | 当然 你说的很对 |
[06:56] | – Um, do you have a card? – Sure. | -有名片吗 -有 |
[06:59] | Great. | 太好了 |
[07:01] | – I’ll maybe give you a call. – Great. | -我有事电话你 -好 |
[07:05] | Well, thanks for your time, Mr. Flower. | 谢谢你的合作 福劳先生 |
[07:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:13] | Cale Sylvan is a dangerous psychopath, | 凯尔·塞尔万是个危险的疯子 |
[07:15] | And he killed Kelly Flower. | 杀害凯莉·福劳的凶手就是他 |
[07:17] | Oh? How’s that? | 真的 怎么知道的 |
[07:18] | He had access, | 他可以进入福劳家 |
[07:19] | – and he looked evil. – And… | -而且面相凶恶 -还有… |
[07:20] | When I told him he was standing in her blood, | 当我告诉他 他正站在死者血迹上 |
[07:21] | What was his reaction? | 他什么反应 |
[07:23] | Not horror. Not embarrassment. | 既没受到惊吓 也没感到尴尬 |
[07:25] | No emotion at all. All right. I’ll run him. | 没有任何反应 好 我来调查一下他 |
[07:27] | Excellent. Having prints might help, no? | 好极了 指纹应该有帮助吧 |
[07:30] | You know, you guys should be more careful. | 你俩应该小心点 |
[07:31] | You almost got yourselves shot. | 不然可会被乱枪射死 |
[07:34] | It’s a good thing you look like cops. | 好在你们看上去像警察 |
[07:35] | We could take you in, | 我们本可以把你抓走 |
[07:36] | but you’ll lawyer up, | 但你还是会被保释出来 |
[07:37] | and we’ll all waste a lot of time. | 这不浪费咱们大家的时间么 |
[07:39] | But here we can have a nice conversation, right? | 所以我们还是在这里好好谈谈吧 |
[07:42] | Yeah. That sounds reasonable. | 没错 这听起来还算合理 |
[07:45] | Fine. Kelly Flower was all set | 好 凯莉·福劳已经准备好 |
[07:46] | to fry your ass in court. | 在法庭上让你不得翻身 |
[07:47] | You were looking at 20 years, easy. | 你很轻易就会被判20年 |
[07:49] | Now the trial’s been postponed who knows how long. | 现在审判不得不无限期推迟 |
[07:51] | That gives you motive for her murder. | 这为你杀她提供了动机 |
[07:53] | Oh! That one’s a winner. I know it is. | 那张会中奖的 我就知道 |
[07:58] | Here you go. You like the lotto, huh? | 给你 看来你喜欢买彩票 |
[08:01] | None of your business. | 关你什么事 |
[08:02] | Mom. Come on. | 妈妈 别这样 |
[08:04] | You have pretty hair. | 你头发真漂亮 |
[08:06] | My mom’s a little senile. | 我妈妈有点老糊涂了 |
[08:08] | Now who’d take care of your mother | 如果凯莉·福劳把你送进监狱 |
[08:10] | if Kelly Flower put you in jail? | 你妈妈由谁照顾 |
[08:12] | You know, killing a prosecutor is–is almost as bad | 杀死一名检察官的罪名 |
[08:15] | as killing a cop, right? | 几乎等于杀死一名警察 |
[08:16] | It’s not something I want to get my hands dirty with. | 这种事我可不想染指其中 |
[08:19] | I got enough problems as it is.Right, mom? | 我的麻烦够多了 对不 妈妈 |
[08:21] | Close your mouth, muffin. | 闭上你的嘴 乖仔 |
[08:29] | Well, Jane’s right. Sylvan is a killer. | 简说得没错 塞尔万是个杀手 |
[08:32] | Oh! You know, it feels good to be right. | 料事如神的感觉真不错 |
[08:37] | Prints brought up these I.D.s. | 根据指纹查到了这些人 |
[08:39] | We got Carl Sennett, | 有卡尔·森纳特 |
[08:40] | a witness in an accidental drowning in Arizona, | 一个亚利桑那州溺亡案件的目击者 |
[08:42] | Cory Sampson, | 考瑞·桑普森 |
[08:44] | who lived next door to a hit-and-run victim in Seattle, | 西雅图一个肇事逃逸受害者的邻居 |
[08:46] | And Chad Sewell, wanted for questioning | 还有查德·苏尔 关于他的上司 |
[08:49] | about the murder of his boss, a bank executive in Reno. | 雷诺某行长的谋杀案 警方找他问过话 |
[08:52] | We have four other deaths that | 除此以外还有四宗命案 |
[08:54] | Sylvan’s linked to In some other way. | 都在某种程度上和赛尔万有联系 |
[08:55] | He’s not just a killer. He’s a serial killer. | 他不光是个杀手 还是个连环杀手 |
[08:58] | Well, saddle up. Lock and load. Do what you do. | 赶紧秣马厉兵摩拳擦掌 动手吧 |
[09:01] | Go–go bring him in. | 出发 去把他抓来 |
[09:02] | We can’t. | 我们没法去 |
[09:03] | – Nope. – What? | -是的 -什么 |
[09:05] | All we have is that Cale Sylvan liked to change his name– | 我们只知道 凯尔·塞尔万喜欢换名字 |
[09:08] | not illegal–and that bad luck followed him. | 这并不违法 只是看上去比较扫把星 |
[09:10] | We don’t even have enough for a search warrant. | 我们连搜查令都没法申请 |
[09:12] | He’ll kill again. You– you know what he is, Lisbon. | 他还会再开杀戒 你知道他是什么人 里斯本 |
[09:14] | Knowing isn’t proving. | 知道并不等于证明 |
[09:16] | Rigsby, have Cho set up on | 瑞斯比 让周对塞尔万的房子 |
[09:18] | Sylvan’s house 24-hour surveillance. | 实行二十四小时监控 |
[09:20] | If he shows up, have Cho follow him. | 如果他露面了 让周跟着他 |
[09:22] | – Maybe we’ll get lucky. – Okay. | -说不准咱们就走运了 -好的 |
[09:23] | This–this is ridiculous. I… | 这也太荒唐了 我… |
[09:26] | – I know. – I’m gonna go with cho. Cho! | -我知道 -我要跟周一起去 小周 |
[09:29] | Go. | 去吧你 |
[09:32] | Sylvan’s smart enough to know we’ll be here. | 塞尔万那么聪明 一定知道我们会守在这 |
[09:35] | He won’t be coming back. | 他才不会回来呢 |
[09:37] | It’s a waste of time. | 这根本就是浪费时间 |
[09:40] | Yep. | 没错 |
[09:44] | What are you reading there, Cho? | 你在看什么呢 小周 |
[09:46] | “Wuthering Heights.” | 《呼啸山庄》 |
[09:50] | Well, I’m gonna take a stroll. | 好吧 我得出去遛遛 |
[09:56] | Let me know how it ends. | 记得告诉我结局 |
[09:59] | Not well. | 不怎么好 |
[10:02] | Cho said Jane ditched him at Sylvan’s. Have you seen him? | 周说简在塞尔万家把他甩了 你见到他没 |
[10:05] | Nope. There’s something hinky here, boss. | 没 有个疑点 头儿 |
[10:08] | These are photos of some of the victims linked to Sylvan. | 这是一些和塞尔万有关联的死者照片 |
[10:13] | Different ages, sexes, races. | 不同的年龄 性别和种族 |
[10:15] | Exactly. | 正是这点 |
[10:15] | A serial killer almost always hunts the same kind of prey. | 连环杀手通常都是瞄准同一类人群下手 |
[10:17] | This doesn’t make sense as a serial killer’s M.O. | 这种作案手法不符合连环杀手的作风 |
[10:20] | It does when you look at Sylvan’s financials. | 你看完塞尔万的财务状况就知道原因了 |
[10:22] | I tracked bank records for all the I.D.s we could find. | 我跟踪了所有可查身份的银行记录 |
[10:25] | Sylvan received substantial payments | 在每宗命案的发生前后 |
[10:26] | just before and just after each death. | 塞尔万都会收到一大笔汇款 |
[10:28] | He kills for money? He’s a hit man? | 他是为钱杀人 他是名职业杀手 |
[10:31] | A psychopath who made money from his hobby. | 一个利用其嗜好赚钱的变态杀人狂 |
[10:33] | It’s outstanding. You do something you love. | 了不起 干着喜欢的勾当 |
[10:35] | You never have to work a day in your life. | 这样一来一辈子都不用工作了 |
[10:37] | Where the hell have you been? | 你之前死哪儿去了 |
[10:38] | Me? Oh, I’ve been around. | 我啊 我就随便逛逛呗 |
[10:41] | I found a web site registered to one of his old identities. | 我发现了一个以他曾用名注册的网站 |
[10:44] | It says to “Call Mr. Black for odd jobs of any sort.” | 上面写着”疑难杂症请求助布莱克先生” |
[10:47] | Well, I guess we should give him a call. | 看来咱们应该给他打个电话 |
[10:49] | Uh. Grace, do you happen to have any photographs | 格蕾丝 你身上有前男友的照片吗 |
[10:51] | of, uh, you know, ex-boyfriends? | 借来一用 |
[10:57] | I want you to kill him. | 我要你杀了他 |
[10:59] | How much do you charge? | 你要多少钱 |
[11:03] | Ask him again, Grace. | 再问他一次 格蕾丝 |
[11:04] | You’re a busy lady. You don’t have all night. | 你忙着呢 没空跟他耗上整晚 |
[11:07] | You gonna answer me or not? | 你到底准不准备回答我 |
[11:08] | I want the bastard dead–soon. | 我要这混蛋去死 马上 |
[11:11] | Ooh. She’s convincing. | 她很入戏嘛 |
[11:12] | Shh. Trying to work here. | 别吵 做正事儿呢 |
[11:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:18] | I charge $50,000. | 我要五万块 |
[11:20] | And what you’re asking is pretty easy. | 你的要求很简单 |
[11:22] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[11:23] | you just gotta have to stop thinking of him as a person. | 你只要别再想着他就行 |
[11:26] | The rest is just a physics problem– | 剩下的就是物理问题了 |
[11:29] | gravity, force, torque. | 重力 作用力和力矩 |
[11:31] | Ask for proof of what he does. | 让他拿出证据证明他做过的事 |
[11:33] | Torque is well and good, | 力矩是个好主意 |
[11:35] | but I need to know that you’re for real. | 但我得确认你没糊弄我 |
[11:37] | See, maybe you’re a hitter. | 也许你是个职业杀手 |
[11:40] | Maybe you’re a cop. | 但也可能是个警察 |
[11:43] | – Long shot. – Shh! Trying to work here. | -干得好 -别吵 做正事儿呢 |
[11:47] | Let me show you somethin’. | 给你看看这个 |
[11:53] | How’s that? | 这样如何 |
[11:55] | – Let’s move. – No, no, no. It’s a test. | -我们上 -别别 他是在试探 |
[11:56] | Grace, listen. Listen very carefully. | 格蕾丝 听我说 仔细听着 |
[12:00] | Are you a cop? | 你是警察吗 |
[12:02] | I’m not a cop. | 我不是 |
[12:04] | I’m just careful, like you. | 我只是比较谨慎 和你一样 |
[12:10] | I just want to know that I have the right man. | 只是想确定我是不是找对了人 |
[12:12] | Besides, don’t you want to show me… | 而且 你难道不想证明给我看看吗 |
[12:14] | Besides, don’t you want to show me, | 而且 你难道不想证明给我看看吗 |
[12:18] | So you can make me afraid? | 正好可以吓吓我 |
[12:21] | That’s what you like, isn’t it– | 这才合你胃口 对不 |
[12:23] | Seeing the fear? | 目睹别人的恐惧 |
[12:26] | You show me yours, and I’ll show you mine. | 你证明给我看 我自然也会证明给你看 |
[12:38] | I have something to show you then. | 那好 我给你看样东西 |
[12:45] | Just watch for a second. | 你看下去就知道了 |
[12:47] | Oh, wait. Oh, please! | 等等 求你了 |
[12:50] | Look at it. It’s my last job. | 看好了 这是我上一份工作 |
[12:54] | The client was very happy. | 客户满意极了 |
[12:57] | Proof. That’s proof. Proof. | 证据 这就是证据 |
[12:59] | Are we gonna do business? | 咱们可以做生意了吗 |
[13:01] | Yes, we are. | 是的 可以 |
[13:04] | CbI! Drop the knife! | 加州调查局 把刀放下 |
[13:07] | Don’t move! Hands on your head! | 不许动 把手放在头上 |
[13:08] | – Drop the knife now! – Don’t move! | -快把刀放下 -不许动 |
[13:11] | On your knees! | 跪下 |
[13:12] | Cale Sylvan, | 凯尔·塞尔万 |
[13:13] | you’re under arrest for the murder of Kelly Flower. | 你因谋杀凯莉·福劳而被捕了 |
[13:17] | Hands on your head! | 把手放在头上 |
[13:20] | – Jane, you can come out. – Okay. | -简 你可以出来了 -好嘞 |
[13:24] | How’d you know he had proof? | 你怎么知道他手上有证据 |
[13:25] | Well, he’s a narcissist. Needs affirmation, trophies. | 他是个自恋狂 需要战利品来自我肯定 |
[13:29] | Who paid you to kill Kelly? | 是谁雇你杀死凯莉的 |
[13:32] | Tell ’em. You’ll feel better. | 说出来吧 你会好受点儿 |
[13:34] | I would like to talk to my lawyer. | 我要和我的律师谈 |
[13:38] | And I’ll see you clowns in court. | 你们这些小丑 法庭上见吧 |
[13:44] | Catching killers I enjoy, | 抓凶手这事儿我喜欢 |
[13:46] | But being reminded that we’re just a cog | 但一旦想到我们只是这小官僚机构中 |
[13:48] | in a petty, fascist machine– that is a little depressing. | 一个不起眼的环节 我就觉得有点不爽 |
[13:50] | Crime-fighting is hard. Suck it up. | 打击犯罪并非易事 你就忍着点吧 |
[13:52] | If you weren’t on the witness list, | 要不是因为你在证人名单里 |
[13:54] | I wouldn’t even let you in the | 我才不会让你和”德雷德法官”[英国漫画中的冷酷法官] |
[13:55] | same time zone as judge dread. | 面对面过招呢 |
[13:57] | “Judge dread”–can’t possibly be as much fun as it sounds. | 哎呀 真人一定没有传说中有趣 |
[14:01] | Oh, please! Please! | 求你了 求你了 |
[14:06] | What do you want? Oh, god! Oh, god, don’t hurt me! | 你想要什么 天呐 别伤害我 |
[14:11] | Oh, god! Oh, god, don’t! | 天呐 天呐 别 |
[14:13] | Please! Please! Ohh! | 求你了 |
[14:16] | Your honor, I object. | 法官大人 我反对 |
[14:19] | This video is inflammatory and prejudicial. | 这段录像会煽动情绪且易造成偏见 |
[14:22] | Although we’ll stipulate to the fact | 尽管我们承认 |
[14:23] | that Kelly Flower was murdered, we reserve our right to deny | 凯莉·福劳被谋杀了 我们保留否认 |
[14:27] | that there is probable cause my client committed said murder. | 我的当事人可能犯上述罪行的权利 |
[14:29] | And we also object to the chain of custody for this video. | 同时我们反对这段录像的监管链 |
[14:33] | Wow. Is that even a sentence? | 这根本就不是个句子 |
[14:35] | Quiet in the gallery! | 旁听席保持肃静 |
[14:37] | You say another word, and you’ll regret it. | 你再说一个字 小心别后悔 |
[14:39] | Well, I’m–I’m sorry, your honor, but this woman | 我很抱歉 法官大人 但这女人 |
[14:41] | is spouting nothing but ludicrous pettifoggery, | 只是个喋喋不休又可笑的骗子律师 |
[14:44] | and, uh, I’m a little hungry. | 还有 我有点饿了 |
[14:45] | Your honor, if you’ll let me down, I can handle him. | 法官大人 请你让我下去处理 |
[14:47] | Mr. Jane– that is your name, correct? | 简先生 这是你的名字吧 |
[14:50] | That’s correct. Patrick Jane. | 没错 派翠克·简 |
[14:52] | Well, this court hereby fines you $1,000. | 本法庭在此处你1千元罚款 |
[14:55] | Make it $2,000, | 罚我2千算了 |
[14:56] | And let me tell this, uh, tiresome woman to move it along. | 我想让这惹人厌的女人快上前问吧 |
[14:59] | – $2,000 then. – Okay. | -那就罚款2千元 -好吧 |
[15:01] | Counselor, you heard the man. Move it along. | 律师 你也听到了 上前来 |
[15:05] | So, agent Lisbon, let’s get back to this video. | 里斯本探员 我们继续来讨论这段录像 |
[15:08] | – That night was the first time you’d ever seen it? – Yes. | -那晚你是第一次看到吗 -是的 |
[15:12] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[15:14] | – Objection. – Asked and answered. | -反对 – 反对无效 证人请回答 |
[15:14] | I’ll move on, your honor. So you never | 那我继续问 大人 所以你从没有 |
[15:17] | entered Mr. Sylvan’s apartment and looked at the video | 或者派其他人进入塞尔万先生的公寓 |
[15:20] | – on his computer or instructed anyone else to do so? – No. | -在他的电脑里发现这段录像 -没有 |
[15:24] | Well, then I need you to answer a puzzling question. | 那你能回答一个令人困惑的问题吗 |
[15:28] | Your honor, I would like to enter this into evidence | 大人 我想提交这个证物 |
[15:31] | as defense exhibit one. | 作为一号辩方证据 |
[15:38] | I got this mug from Mr. Sylvan’s sink. | 我在塞尔万先生家的水槽里发现这个马克杯 |
[15:41] | – But he didn’t put it there. – So… | -但这并不是他放的 -所以呢 |
[15:44] | So tell me, how is it that this mug | 所以请告诉我 为什么这个马克杯上 |
[15:47] | has Mr. Jane’s fingerprints on it? | 会有简先生的指纹 |
[15:52] | Agent Lisbon, | 里斯本探员 |
[15:54] | did your consultant break into Mr. Sylvan’s home without a warrant? | 你的顾问是不是非法闯入了塞尔万先生家 |
[15:59] | No. No, of course not. | 不 没有 当然没有 |
[16:01] | Your honor, may I have a moment to confer with agent Lisbon? | 大人 我可以和里斯本探员商讨一下吗 |
[16:05] | You make it quick. This is getting interesting. | 抓紧时间 别弄得越来越复杂了 |
[16:08] | Bailiff. | 法警 |
[16:12] | That’s how you knew Sylvan had proof. | 你事先知道塞尔万留有证据 |
[16:15] | – You’d already seen it. – I have no idea what you’re talking about. | -你看过了 -我不知道你在说什么 |
[16:18] | Tell us what happened now. | 告诉我们怎么回事 快 |
[16:21] | I was with Cho. | 当时我跟周在一起 |
[16:22] | We were staking out Sylvan’s place. I decided I wanted to take a walk. | 我们正在监视塞尔万家 我想出去走走 |
[16:27] | I happened upon Sylvan’s door, unlocked. | 无意发现塞尔万家的门 没锁 |
[16:30] | And like any concerned citizen, | 然后我就当个热心公民 |
[16:32] | I went in to look around | 走了进去 查看了下 |
[16:35] | and checked that the place hadn’t been robbed. | 确保他家没有被抢劫 |
[16:44] | Then I left. | 然后我就离开了 |
[16:47] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[16:48] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[16:49] | What’s the story, Mr. Odenthal? | 到底怎么回事 奥登塔尔先生 |
[16:51] | Your honor… | 法官大人 |
[16:54] | Mr. Jane did enter Mr. Sylvan’s residence, | 简先生确实进入了塞尔万先生的住所 |
[16:56] | but only because he feared there was an intruder inside. | 但这只是因为他以为有人非法闯入 |
[16:58] | You mean one besides himself? | 你的意思是除了他还有别人 |
[17:01] | I-it’s not like I took anything, your honor. | 我没有动任何东西 大人 |
[17:03] | Your honor, what Mr. Jane is trying to say | 大人 简先生的意思是 |
[17:07] | is that he’s not a state agent. He’s a private consultant. | 他并不是一个警察 只是个私人顾问 |
[17:10] | Therefore, there’s no fourth amendment violation. | 因此 他并没有违反第四修正案 |
[17:13] | Mr. Jane is a charlatan who has made a mockery | 简先生是一个曾在多起案子中 |
[17:15] | of our legal system on numerous occasions. | 藐视我们的司法系统的灵媒 |
[17:18] | In fact, a few months ago he refused to take a woman | 事实上 几个月前 他拒绝送一位 |
[17:21] | to the hospital for poisoning until she confessed to a murder. | 中毒的女士去医院 除非她承认谋杀 |
[17:24] | She was not poisoned in the first place, | 她本就没有中毒 |
[17:26] | and it was just a very clever ruse– | 这只是个很有技巧的小把戏 |
[17:29] | Quiet, Mr. Jane. | 肃静 简先生 |
[17:30] | – For what it’s worth. – You should be ashamed of yourself anyway. | -个人意见而已 -你应该感到羞愧 |
[17:34] | You, too, agent Lisbon. You’re the law. | 你也是 里斯本探员 你代表着法律 |
[17:38] | I hold Mr. Jane’s search to be illegal, | 我裁定简先生的搜查非法 |
[17:41] | and any evidence discovered then or during the sting | 你利用圈套所发现的任何证据 |
[17:44] | is hereby excluded as fruit of the poisonous tree. | 在此作为非法证据而被排除 |
[17:47] | The video–out. | 那段录像 无效 |
[17:49] | Any statements made by the defendant to agent Van Pelt–out. | 辩方对范·佩尔特探员所做的证词 无效 |
[17:53] | Your honor, I object. Your anger is clouding your– | 大人 我反对 你被愤怒蒙蔽了 |
[17:56] | Mr. Odenthal, do you have any evidence of any kind | 奥登塔尔先生 你有没有什么证据 |
[18:00] | that your consultant hasn’t crapped all over? | 前提是没有被你家顾问毁掉 |
[18:06] | No, your honor. | 没有 大人 |
[18:07] | Well, then the People V. Sylvan | 那人名法庭判决塞尔万 |
[18:09] | is hereby dismissed for lack of evidence. | 因证据不足当庭释放 |
[18:13] | Mr. Sylvan, you’re free to go. | 赛尔万先生 你可以走了 |
[18:17] | This is ridiculous, your honor. | 这太可笑了 法官大人 |
[18:19] | This is wrong! This don’t make no sense! | 这是大错特错 完全不合情理 |
[18:23] | I’ll be seeing you. | 咱们走着瞧 |
[18:26] | He killed my wife! | 他杀了我的妻子 |
[18:29] | How can he go free? | 他怎么就被放走了?! |
[18:30] | Bailiff, bring in the next case. | 法警 准备下一起案件 |
[18:38] | I had a confession. I had video. | 我有供词 有录像 |
[18:41] | I had an airtight case. | 这本该是个完美的案子 |
[18:43] | And it’s all out. | 现在功亏一篑 |
[18:47] | How could you break into his place? | 你怎么闯进他家的 |
[18:48] | Easy. The lock on the back door was very flimsy. | 很简单 他家后门的锁很松 |
[18:51] | Marc, I apologize. I do. | 马尔科 我真的很抱歉 |
[18:52] | – I… – Also, I didn’t think I’d be found out. | -我 -我也没想到他们会发现 |
[18:54] | I mean, how was I to know they were going to | 我怎么知道他们会 |
[18:56] | dust for my fingerprints? | 搜查我的指纹 |
[18:57] | You let a killer back on the streets. | 你放跑了一个杀人犯 |
[18:58] | Actually, I got the killer off the streets. | 是我把他抓起来的 |
[19:00] | Keeping him off the streets– your job. | 而把他关进监狱 则是你的工作 |
[19:02] | You’re blaming me? | 你是在怪我吗 |
[19:03] | I’m not the one who got the murder weapon tossed. | 又不是我白白浪费了大好时机 |
[19:05] | Court is theater. Whatever side has the best liar wins. | 法庭就是个剧院 最会撒谎的才能赢 |
[19:08] | Usually that’s you, but today she was better. | 平时都是你赢 但今天她比较强 |
[19:10] | You’re an arrogant little bastard. | 你真是个傲慢的混蛋 |
[19:12] | Whoa, easy with the steel, brother. | 别用枪对着我 伙计 |
[19:14] | Oh, relax. It’s not loaded. | 别紧张 枪没上膛 |
[19:17] | Look, Marc, there is no double jeopardy here. | 马尔科 没说不可以重复起诉 |
[19:19] | We can still take this to trial. | 我们还是可以上诉 |
[19:21] | I will find new evidence. I promise. | 我会找到新证据 我保证 |
[19:24] | You’re a menace. | 你真是个麻烦人物 |
[19:26] | When I’m D.A., | 如果我是检察官 |
[19:28] | You’ll never work with this office again. | 你别再想继续在这里工作 |
[19:29] | So ambitious. | 你还真有野心 |
[19:30] | Not your call, Marc. Not then, not now. | 这不由你管 马尔科 从来都不 |
[19:33] | – You’re defending him? – Thank you, lisbon. | -你在维护他吗 -谢谢你 里斯本 |
[19:35] | Shut up, Jane. | 闭嘴吧你 简 |
[19:38] | I thought you two trusted each other. | 我以为你们信任彼此 |
[19:40] | So did I. | 我也这么以为 |
[19:42] | We do. I–we have trust. | 我们确实 我们信任彼此 |
[19:44] | I-I didn’t tell her because I didn’t want her | 我之所以没有告诉她是因为不想让她 |
[19:46] | to be complicit and then have to lie about it later. | 变成同谋 过后又不得不撒谎 |
[19:50] | Some partnership you got going on here. | 你们的伙伴关系也不过如此 |
[19:55] | I’ll have to send you home while the Professional Standards Unit | 职责办在调查的时候 |
[19:58] | does its thing– five days at least. | 你至少得在家待5天 |
[20:00] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. It’s not her fault. | 喂喂 这不是她的错 |
[20:02] | That will be the P.S.U’s determination, no doubt. | 这得由职责办来决定 毫无疑问 |
[20:07] | This is just the situation we talked about, Patrick. | 这就是我跟你说过的情况 派翠克 |
[20:10] | Agent Lisbon is responsible for the actions of her team members, | 里斯本探员要为她手下的行为负责 |
[20:13] | including you. | 包括你 |
[20:15] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[20:17] | – Is that all? – Yes. | -完了吗 -是的 |
[20:23] | Look, Lisbon, I’m so sorry. I really am. | 里斯本 我很抱歉 我真的 |
[20:26] | Jane. | 简 |
[20:37] | Lisbon needs some time off. | 里斯本需要点时间休息 |
[20:39] | A few days off will do her good. | 休息几天对她有好处 |
[20:44] | Nice talking with you. | 很高兴与你谈话 |
[20:56] | Rigsby, go back through Sylvan’s financials. | 瑞斯比 继续调查赛尔万的财务状况 |
[20:58] | Van Pelt, take another look at Kelly’s video of her murder. | 范·佩尔特 再看一次谋杀凯莉的录像 |
[21:01] | See if we missed anything. | 看看是否遗漏了什么 |
[21:04] | Hey, we’ll serve up Sylvan as your welcome back present, okay? | 我们会逮住塞尔万 就当是欢迎你回来 |
[21:12] | Ooh. It’s a little chilly in here. | 怎么感觉气氛这么诡异 |
[21:17] | Do you want to go get a coffee? | 你要喝杯咖啡吗 |
[21:20] | Oh, come on. Look at the bright side. | 别这样 往好处想想 |
[21:21] | You get five days off. You get five days off from me. | 你休息5天 你就5天不用看见我了 |
[21:25] | Cho, you’re in charge. He’s your problem now. | 周 现在你管事 他归你了 |
[21:27] | That’s good. Cho’s a big boy. He knows how to look after me. | 很好 周很可靠 他知道怎么照顾我 |
[21:32] | You want to get a coffee? | 你要喝杯咖啡吗 |
[21:38] | Did you bring a book? | 你带书来看没 |
[21:39] | Could be a bit of a wait. | 恐怕要等好一会了 |
[21:41] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这做什么 |
[21:43] | You’re still mad with me about lisbon’s suspension. | 你还在为里斯本的离职跟我怄气 |
[21:45] | Yeah. It’s your fault. | 是 那该怪你 |
[21:47] | Yeah. You know, murderers take risks. | 的确 杀人犯要冒很大风险 |
[21:50] | Sometimes in order to catch these risk takers, | 有时候为了抓住这些犯险者 |
[21:53] | We have to take risks. There can be fallout. | 我们也要承担风险 难免有些后遗症 |
[21:55] | Tell me what’s going on or I’m outta here. | 告诉我到底怎么回事 否则我就闪人 |
[21:57] | Okay. I looked in Sylvan’s kitchen cabinets. | 好吧 我看了塞尔万的橱柜 |
[22:01] | Not much of a tea selection. He’s a coffee geek– | 对茶的选择算不上好 他是个咖啡控 |
[22:03] | Drinks only the best, fresh-roast coffee. | 只喝最好的新鲜烘焙咖啡 |
[22:06] | And the best fresh-roasted coffee in Sylvan’s neighborhood… | 而塞尔万家附近最好的新鲜烘焙咖啡 |
[22:09] | Is in this place here. That’s kind of thin. | 就在这里 这不是很保险啊 |
[22:12] | Yeah, but I’m 100% confident that it… | 的确 但我有百分百的信心 |
[22:18] | Thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[22:21] | Look, the judge warned us | 听着 法官警告我们 |
[22:22] | not to talk to Sylvan without his lawyer. | 塞尔万的律师不在场时 不要和他谈话 |
[22:24] | Talk? This is two guys bumping into each other in the coffee line. | 谈话? 只是在咖啡厅碰巧遇上嘛 |
[22:30] | Jane. | 简 |
[22:40] | Cale? | 凯尔 |
[22:43] | That’s a funny coincidence. | 怎么会这么巧 |
[22:47] | I told you I’d be seeing you. | 我说过我们会再见的 |
[22:49] | Yeah. Mm. | 是啊 |
[22:51] | Well, you look well, I gotta say. | 不得不说 你看起来不错 |
[22:56] | You’re in a very relaxed state. | 你现在处于十分放松的状态 |
[22:58] | Now confess that you killed Kelly Flower, | 现在 承认你杀害了凯莉·福劳 |
[23:01] | and a huge burden will be lifted. | 沉重的负担就将被卸下 |
[23:06] | Funny guy. Sense of humor. That’s great. | 有趣的家伙 很幽默 不错 |
[23:10] | Yeah. Well, maybe I did something wrong. | 是的 可能我哪里没做对 |
[23:13] | Sorry to, uh, bother you. | 很抱歉 打扰你了 |
[23:16] | Accidents happen. | 意外总是难免 |
[23:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:27] | Hypnosis. Great plan. | 催眠 好计划 |
[23:29] | No, that would be silly. Hypnosis is illegal. | 不 那样太傻了 催眠是违法的 |
[23:32] | That was a misdirect | 那是个障眼法 |
[23:33] | so that I could search his jacket pockets | 我的目的是检查他的夹克口袋 |
[23:35] | And find… this. | 我发现了这个 |
[23:45] | A button, fluff and some sand? | 纽扣 绒线 还有沙子 |
[23:48] | Yeah. It’s a little anticlimactic. | 是啊 真扫兴 |
[23:52] | Um, do you have an evidence baggie? | 你有证物袋吗 |
[23:58] | You’re walking home. | 你自己走回家吧 |
[24:01] | Or I could just carry it. | 那我只好抓着它了 |
[24:03] | So Sylvan’s financials are clean. | 塞尔万的财务记录没问题 |
[24:04] | There’s just one thing I don’t get. | 只有一点让我搞不懂 |
[24:07] | The end of every month, he withdraws just over 2 grand in cash. | 每个月末 他都要取出两千多刀现金 |
[24:09] | – He has no family, no girlfriend. – Sounds like rent. | -他没有家庭 也没有女友 -像是租金 |
[24:12] | His apartment’s only $900, and he writes a check for that. | 他的公寓只要九百块 而且还是支票付款 |
[24:15] | No, not his apartment– his home. | 不 不是他的公寓 是他家 |
[24:17] | A place to store his tools, process his victims, | 是他藏匿作案工具 处理受害者 |
[24:21] | keep his trophies. | 保留战利品的地方 |
[24:22] | A murder house. And if he’s paying cash, | 杀人犯的房子 要是用现金支付 |
[24:24] | it’s a fair bet the name Cale Sylvan won’t be on the lease. | 他的名字就不会出现在租约上 |
[24:26] | The place could be anywhere. | 这地点可以在任何地方 |
[24:28] | Maybe I can narrow it a little. Look at this. | 或许我能缩小些范围 看看这个 |
[24:32] | This is from the Sylvan murder video. | 这是塞尔万的谋杀录像 |
[24:35] | The bag he’s holding– it’s from ABS gym. | 他背的那个包 是ABS健身房的 |
[24:38] | We show his picture around the gym. | 我们在健身房周围出示他的照片 |
[24:39] | Maybe we find someone who knows his other address. | 或许有人会知道他的其他住址 |
[24:41] | There’s a dozen ABS gyms around here. | 这儿有太多个ABS健身房了 |
[24:42] | It’ll take days to canvass ’em. | 要调查得花上好多天 |
[24:44] | I’ll start with the ones by the river. | 我会从河边的那几家开始 |
[24:45] | The sand Jane found In sylvan’s pockets– it’s river sand, | 简从他口袋找到的沙子是河沙 |
[24:48] | – not ocean sand. – How’d you know? | -不是海沙 -你怎么知道的 |
[24:49] | We’re in Sacramento. We got a river, not an ocean. | 我们在萨克拉门托 这儿只有河 没有海 |
[24:51] | There’s only one ABS gym near the river–on Dos Robles. | 河边只有一家ABS健身房 在多斯罗伯斯 |
[24:54] | On my way. | 我这就去 |
[24:56] | If you get an address, go straight to judge Hildred | 如果你查到地址 直接去找希尔德里德法官 |
[24:57] | and get a search warrant. | 申请一份搜查令 |
[24:58] | We’ll take down Sylvan today. | 我们今天就要抓塞尔万归案 |
[25:13] | Aw, shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[25:15] | You shouldn’t have embezzled all that money, you big baby. | 你不该吞那么多钱 长不大的娃 |
[25:26] | Time to go to work. | 是时候开工了 |
[25:39] | I don’t think you’re gonna want to look at this. | 我觉得你不会想眼睁睁看着的 |
[25:46] | Freeze! Freeze! | 站住 别动 |
[25:48] | Let me see your hands! Let me see your hands! Aah! | 举起手来 |
[25:57] | Get your hands off of me! Get your hands off me! | 把手拿开 |
[26:00] | Hook him up. | 把他铐起来 |
[26:01] | It’s not me. I hope you brought more people. | 不是我干的 但愿你们带够了人手 |
[26:04] | Cheating son of a bitch. | 不要脸的贱人 |
[26:08] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 你没事了 放心吧 |
[26:10] | – Thank you. – You’re safe now. | -谢谢 -你安全了 |
[26:12] | You got it? | 好了吗 |
[26:14] | – Yeah. – There we go. | -是的 -我们走 |
[26:18] | I sent the victim to the hospital. | 我把受害者送去了医院 |
[26:19] | He’ll be okay… | 他不会有事 |
[26:21] | After three or four years of therapy. Good. | 那也得花上三四年心理治疗 |
[26:23] | Yeah, that look’s not so scary when you’re in handcuffs, buddy. | 伙计 被铐起来后就不能耍威风了吧 |
[26:27] | Either you tell us who hired you | 快说是谁是幕后主使 |
[26:28] | Or you’re looking at a slam-dunk death penalty. | 不然就等着死刑吧 |
[26:32] | Maybe we can come to some kind of arrangement. | 也许我们可以做些交易 |
[26:36] | Cho, get down! | 周 卧倒 |
[26:39] | 10-33. Shots fired. | 编号10-33 有人开枪 |
[26:40] | Man down. We need paramedics now. G.S.W. To the chest. | 有人倒下 胸口中枪 我们急需医务人员 |
[26:44] | Shot came from the north of location. North of location. | 子弹从北面射来 所在地北边 |
[26:46] | Let’s get a bird in here now. | 快派一架飞机 |
[26:48] | The son of a bitch is dead. | 这狗娘养的断气了 |
[27:00] | Call in another team for the back of the house. | 再叫一队来检查屋子后面 |
[27:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:07] | That’s eight bodies so far, and that’s just the ones | 目前找到八具尸体 这还只是 |
[27:09] | Sylvan’s clients didn’t want found. | 塞尔万的雇主想藏起来的 |
[27:10] | They’re gonna be clearing missing persons cases for a month. | 近一个月的失踪案都可以结了 |
[27:12] | Any luck on the shooter? | 有射手的消息吗 |
[27:14] | Not much. Kill shot came from that hillside, | 不太多 致命射击来自那个山坡 |
[27:16] | – over two football fields away. – That’s a tough shot. | -两个足球场之外 -倒是不容易啊 |
[27:19] | So I guess whoever employed Sylvan | 我猜不论是谁雇佣了塞尔万 |
[27:20] | hired a second shooter to cover his tracks. | 还雇了另一个射手来杀人灭口 |
[27:22] | The thing is, how did that client know that Sylvan had become a liability? | 问题是 雇主怎么知道塞尔万惹上麻烦了 |
[27:26] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[27:29] | Where’s Jane? | 简哪去了 |
[27:33] | Hey. | 你好 |
[27:34] | This better be good.I was catching up on my tivo. | 最好是好事 我在用TiVo补看电视剧呢 |
[27:37] | Liar. You were reading. | 骗人 你在看书 |
[27:39] | About what? Progress reports? | 看什么呢 进度报告吗 |
[27:42] | No. | 不是 |
[27:43] | Whatever. This is gonna be a lot of fun. | 管他呢 一定很有趣 |
[27:47] | I’m going into the Drabers’ lair. | 我要深入德雷柏的老巢 |
[27:50] | It’s not a lair, it’s an office,and no, you’re not. | 那不是老巢 是办公室 而且你不能去 |
[27:52] | Oh, yes, I am. | 不 我就要去 |
[27:54] | They seem kind of scary. | 他们看起来挺吓人的 |
[27:55] | You wouldn’t want me to get hurt, would you? | 你不会忍心让我受伤的吧 |
[27:56] | Don’t bet on it. W-why the Drabers? | 不要冒险 为什么是德雷柏一家 |
[27:59] | A hunch. They’re key in this somehow. | 直觉 他们是这案子的关键 |
[28:01] | You think they hired Sylvan? | 你觉得是他们雇佣了赛尔万 |
[28:02] | Well, Sylvan looked the part. | 塞尔万看起来挺适合这角色 |
[28:04] | Why the hell didn’t you call Cho? | 你干嘛不打电话给周 |
[28:06] | Well, you were closer. | 你离得近嘛 |
[28:08] | Call Cho. I’m not even armed. | 打给周 我连武器都没有 |
[28:10] | More lies. You have at least two guns in that car. | 又骗人 你车上至少有两把枪 |
[28:14] | Three? Oh, my. | 三把 天啊 |
[28:17] | You’re the poster girl for the N.R.A. | 你简直是全国步枪射击运动协会的写真女郎 |
[28:21] | I’m telling you, I’ve got nothing to do with the prosecutor dying. | 我告诉你 我和那个检察官的死没关系 |
[28:24] | And the Sylvan guy– | 还有这个叫塞尔万的 |
[28:25] | never heard of him before I saw him on the news. | 在他上报前我压根没听说过 |
[28:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[28:32] | – Hi. – Gonna win big. | -你好 -我会赢大奖 |
[28:35] | Gonna buy a washing machine. | 要去买个洗衣机 |
[28:37] | She’s a treasure. | 她太有才了 |
[28:39] | Hey. You want to leave her alone? | 喂 别烦她 好吗 |
[28:41] | She’s a little soft in the head, okay? | 她脑瓜有些不灵光 |
[28:43] | You know, Hank, as you were talking to lisbon here, | 发现没 汉克 在你和里斯本说话的当儿 |
[28:45] | I couldn’t help but notice you kept looking at your mother, | 我注意到你一直在关注着你妈妈 |
[28:48] | As if you were checking for her approval. | 感觉像是你在寻求她的许可 |
[28:50] | I mean, most tough guys are scared of their mothers, | 我知道 大多数硬汉都挺畏惧母亲 |
[28:52] | But, Hank, you were quaking. | 而你呢 汉克 你哆嗦得厉害啊 |
[28:55] | Your friend’s crazier than my mom. | 你朋友比我妈妈还神经 |
[28:57] | Digging those nails. Plucked eyebrows, coiffed hair. | 干净的指甲 修过的眉毛 做过的头发 |
[28:59] | Did you do the, uh, makeover, Hank? | 这都是你做的吗 汉克 |
[29:03] | No, didn’t think so. | 不 我觉得不是 |
[29:05] | Time for my stories, Hanky. | 该给我讲故事了 小汉 |
[29:08] | Okay, Hanky. | 好的 小汉 |
[29:09] | You are upsetting her, okay? So leave her alone. | 你惹她不开心了 离她远点 |
[29:12] | Easy. | 放松 |
[29:16] | This is brilliant. | 太强大了 |
[29:18] | Lisbon, this is brilliant. | 里斯本 太强大了这 |
[29:21] | You–you are a treasure. | 你果真很有才 |
[29:25] | You’re running this whole operation, aren’t you? | 整件事都是你主使的吧 |
[29:27] | Hank’s just a figurehead to take the heat. Huh? | 汉克只不过是出头鸟吧 |
[29:30] | Tell me I’m right. You know, I should have checked the shoes. | 我没猜错吧 我早该看看你鞋子 |
[29:37] | Damn it, Hank. | 该死 汉克 |
[29:39] | I told you about looking at me, didn’t I? | 不早让你别瞅我吗 |
[29:43] | You think you’re so damn clever. | 你小子自以为聪明 |
[29:47] | Well, clever is as clever does, | 聪明总被聪明误 |
[29:49] | and you’ve just made a very stupid move. | 你揭穿我 就傻得可以 |
[29:53] | Boys! | 小的们 |
[29:55] | Oh, dear. | 乖乖 |
[29:58] | How clever are you now exactly? | 现在还得意吗你 |
[30:02] | We’re cops. Just be cool. | 我们是警察 冷静点 |
[30:05] | Put the weapons down now. | 请放下武器 |
[30:08] | You put your gun down, miss Lisbon, and you can live. | 里斯本小姐 缴枪不杀 |
[30:15] | Come on. Get in. | 给我进去 |
[30:21] | I was right about Annabelle anyway. | 我就说老太太有猫腻吧 |
[30:24] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你猜对了 |
[30:39] | So we’re good, right? | 咱俩没事了吧 |
[30:41] | You’re not gonna put a hit out on me? | 你不会真雇人杀我吧 |
[30:44] | You’ve moved on. That’s good. | 你有了新人 很好啊 |
[30:47] | I’ve moved on, too. | 我也放下你了 |
[30:48] | Well, I’m glad. That’s a relief. | 很好 我轻松多了 |
[30:50] | You guys heard from Jane? | 简去哪了 |
[30:52] | No. | 不知道啊 |
[30:54] | Hello?! | 喂 |
[30:56] | Anybody?! | 有人吗 |
[30:58] | Hello?! | 喂 |
[31:04] | I can’t really see anything. | 没啥人烟 |
[31:07] | There’s kind of a draft right here, though, if you just… | 这小风倒不错 你要不 |
[31:10] | just there. | 风不错 |
[31:11] | No food, no water. This is not good. | 没吃的没喝的 事情不妙 |
[31:18] | Well, I suppose we should draw straws | 咱俩抓个阄吧 |
[31:19] | to see who eats who first. | 看你吃我还是我吃你 |
[31:21] | Yeah, right. Draw straws with a professional cheat. | 好主意啊 跟万年老千抓阄 |
[31:25] | Why so grumpy? It’s not like we’re gonna die here. | 别发脾气嘛 又死不了 |
[31:28] | The drabers don’t want us dead. | 他们又不想杀我们 |
[31:32] | Come here and get a little bit of this breeze. | 过来吹吹这小风 |
[31:33] | It’ll cheer you up. Come here. | 振奋精神的 来 |
[31:36] | It’s not quite as nice as a river breeze, but it’s not bad. | 没河边风那么爽 但也不赖 |
[31:40] | You feeling that? | 吹着了吧 |
[31:42] | Good. | 蛮好 |
[31:45] | River breeze. | 河边风 |
[31:48] | Wait a minute. I live nowhere near the docks. | 等等 我家离码头远着呢 |
[31:51] | Well, that’s good. It’s a terrible neighborhood. | 明智啊 这到处是刁民 |
[31:53] | You said you called me because I was closer, | 你说我在附近才打给我 |
[31:55] | but the H.Q. Is only 15 minutes from the docks. | 可总部离码头就十五分钟 |
[31:58] | I’m–I’m just–I’m bad with distances, always have been. | 我就是 我就是有点路痴 一直的 |
[32:01] | Patrick Jane, you were trying to help me. | 派翠克·简 你是想帮我 |
[32:06] | You were. You thought if I made a big bust, | 真想帮我 你打算帮我立个大功 |
[32:10] | the P.S.U. Would get off my back. | 职责办就不缠着我了 |
[32:16] | You know I’m always gonna save you, Lisbon, | 我总会救你的 里斯本 |
[32:19] | whether you like it or not. | 管你乐意不乐意 |
[32:21] | I don’t need to be saved. | 我用不着救 |
[32:23] | I knew this would end a disaster the day I signed on with you. | 收你时我就没想吃好果子 |
[32:27] | One day I’m gonna get fired because of you. | 我这破饭碗 总有一天会被你砸了 |
[32:29] | That’s just the way it is. | 肯定的 就这样 |
[32:31] | Right. Well, some people might ask | 那有人就要问了 |
[32:32] | why you signed on with me in the first place. | 你当初干嘛签我 |
[32:35] | We catch a lot of bad guys. | 能多抓坏人就好 |
[32:37] | Most days, that’s enough. Also, I– | 抓坏人就够了 我也… |
[32:40] | – Shh. I think I hear something. Someone out there. – Where? | -嘘 外面有动静 -哪 |
[32:43] | Hello! Hello? | 喂 有人吗 |
[32:44] | Over here! In here! | 我们在箱子里面 |
[32:46] | Around the front. The–the big latch. | 绕到正面去 开那大锁 |
[32:48] | I told you I would save you, Lisbon. | 都说我会救你了 里斯本 |
[33:15] | – Sac P.D. found Jane’s car at the docks. Lisbon’s, too. – Crap. | -市局说码头附近发现简和里斯本的车 -糟 |
[33:18] | No sign of them or the Drabers. | 人不见了 德雷柏一家也不见了 |
[33:19] | Call Sac P.D., I.C.E. | 通知市局和移民海关执法局 |
[33:20] | And the coast guard. | 出动海岸警卫队 |
[33:21] | Have them search every vehicle warehouse and boat the Drabers own. | 搜查徳雷柏家的所有车船和仓库 |
[33:23] | Van pelt. O-oh. Slow down. | 我是范·佩尔特 请 请慢点说 |
[33:25] | – Agent Rigsby. – Um, si? Uno–uno momento, por favor. | – 瑞斯比 -呃是 请稍等[西语] |
[33:29] | – Can you? – I’ll call you back. | -你来好吗 -我一会打来 |
[33:32] | It’s the Federales, I think. | 好像是墨西哥人 |
[33:34] | Uh… something about Jane and a goat? | 说的什么 简和羊 |
[33:40] | Louise Willett robbed | 被告路易丝·威利特 |
[33:42] | the very people she was supposed to be taking care of, | 抢了她雇主的钱 |
[33:45] | – and she spent that money… – Ipso facto, ad nauseam. | -还拿这钱去 -废话少说[拉丁语] |
[33:47] | Sorry, Odenthal. I need to borrow your judge for a second. | 抱歉 借你法官一用 |
[33:50] | Uh, Mr. Jane, we are in session. | 简先生 我们开庭呢 |
[33:52] | Yes, we would have come earlier, | 是 我们想早点来 |
[33:54] | But, uh, we had quite a long walk getting here. | 可路上不太好走 |
[33:57] | It won’t take a second. | 不耽误你多久 |
[33:57] | We just need one of your fancy arrest/warrant thingies | 给我们个啥逮捕搜查令 |
[33:59] | for Annabelle Draber. | 让我们查安娜贝尔·徳雷柏就行 |
[34:00] | – She’ll give you the details. – Jane, get out of here. | -详情她来说 -简 快出去 |
[34:03] | Mr. Jane, there are no phones in my courtroom. | 简先生 本庭禁止打手机 |
[34:06] | I’m very sorry. Just a minute, Cho. | 抱歉 一会就完 老周啊 |
[34:07] | – I’m kinda busy. – That’s $1,000, Mr. Jane. | -我这有点忙 -罚款一千美元 |
[34:09] | Uh, sure. Listen, I’m kinda in the middle of something, | 罚去吧 那个 我这有点忙 |
[34:11] | so I’ll call you back. | 一会打给你 |
[34:13] | – $2,000. Hang it up. Now! – Really? | -两千美元 马上挂机 -真的吗 |
[34:17] | – $3,000. – Listen, Cho, uh… | -三千美元 -听着小周 |
[34:19] | – $4,000. Your honor, I move for a mistrial. | -四千 -法官大人 申请审判无效 |
[34:22] | $5,000. | 五千 |
[34:23] | You’re not costing me another case. Give me that phone. | 别再害我输官司 电话给我 |
[34:25] | – No. Get your own. – Your honor–battery? | -你管我咩 -法官大人 他打我 |
[34:29] | Bailiffs, would you arrest this man, please? | 麻烦哪位法警把他逮了吧 |
[34:33] | Lisbon, this… Hang on, cho. | 里斯本 他们居然 小周你等等 |
[34:36] | I’m on suspension. No badge, no authority. | 我停职啦 米有警徽 米有职权 |
[34:46] | Oh, thanks for bailing me out. | 多谢你保释我 |
[34:48] | Lisbon wasn’t answering her phone for some reason. | 里斯本诡异了 不接电话 |
[34:50] | The judge is really pissed, so is Odenthal. | 法官和奥登塔尔都气得不行 |
[34:52] | They want to make an example. | 他们想杀鸡儆猴 |
[34:54] | It’s not just contempt of court, Jane. | 简 你不仅藐视法庭 |
[34:56] | It’s battery. Battery against a peace officer. | 还当庭打人 打的还是治安官 |
[34:59] | Penal code section 242 “Et seq.” | 违反刑法某款第242条以及下列等等 |
[35:01] | I love the Latin. | 这拉丁文真美 |
[35:02] | You know there’s 30 kinds of battery charges? | 你知道殴打罪居然有三十种吗 |
[35:05] | Yes. | 知道了 |
[35:06] | This stuff is fascinating. | 刑法太迷人了 |
[35:09] | You know, I could be my own lawyer. | 要么 我自己做律师吧 |
[35:11] | You’re gonna represent yourself? | 你要为自己辩护吗 |
[35:13] | You represent yourself, you’re an idiot. | 傻子才为自己辩护 |
[35:15] | It’s actually “He who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client.” | 应该说是”律师的雇主里 数他自己最蠢” |
[35:19] | It’s much catchier. | 顺口多了[啊呸] |
[35:22] | Could be fun, Cho. | 会很好玩的 老周 |
[35:30] | This may be a, um, a somewhat informal hearing, | 这次听证会不咋正式 |
[35:33] | but you still must respect this court, | 可你得尊重法庭 |
[35:36] | or you will go directly back to jail. Do you read me? | 要么就回去坐牢 懂了吗 |
[35:40] | Yeah, you bet, your honor. | 没问题 法官大人 |
[35:42] | Mr. Jane asked me to come. Do you know why? | 简先生找我来旁听 为什么啊 |
[35:47] | I have no idea. | 我哪会知道呢 |
[35:48] | Let’s get right to it, Mr. Jane. Is it true that yesterday, | 开门见山吧 简先生 昨天你是否 |
[35:52] | you tweaked the assistant district attorney’s nose | 就在这个房间里 |
[35:56] | in this very room? | 拧了助理检察官的鼻子 |
[35:59] | Speaking of yourself in the third person, Marc, | 马尔科你居然用第三人称说自己 |
[36:01] | you gotta admit, sounds a little silly. | 听着挺傻的我不得不说 |
[36:05] | Yes, I tweaked your nose. | 是 我是拧了你鼻子 |
[36:07] | Your honor, we’re done here. Mr. Jane admits the crime. | 法官大人我问完了 简先生认罪了 |
[36:09] | But in my defense, you were being very annoying. | 但我要为自己辩护 你当时很气人 |
[36:12] | – Mr. Jane, you’re out of order. – You’re out of order. | -简先生 你失控了 -你才失控 |
[36:15] | You’re out of order. This whole trial’s out of order! | 你也失控 这个法庭整个失控啦 |
[36:21] | Oh, come on. You gotta admit, | 别生气嘛 |
[36:22] | you walked right into that one. | 明明是他挑的话头 |
[36:27] | Okay. | 好啦我说 |
[36:29] | All right, my turn to question you guys. | 好 轮到我问你们了 |
[36:31] | Yes. Wait. | 问吧 等等 |
[36:33] | “You guys”? Plural? | 你们吗 还要问谁 |
[36:35] | Well, you’re both witnesses. | 你们都是目击者 |
[36:37] | Uh… when I’m cross-examining myself, | 那个 我盘问自己的时候 |
[36:40] | Do–do I have to stand down there and ask the questions | 非要先走到对面去询问 |
[36:43] | and run back up here and answer them? | 然后再跑回来回答吗 |
[36:45] | Mr. Jane, you stay put. | 简先生 你坐这儿别动 |
[36:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:48] | Mr. Odenthal, you take a deep breath. | 奥登塔尔先生 你做好心理准备吧 |
[36:51] | Pro per defendants are given a certain amount of latitude. | 通常辩方的提问拥有很大自主权 |
[36:54] | You know that. God help us all. | 这你也清楚 老天保佑 |
[36:57] | Judge Hildred, are you now or have you ever been | 希尔德里德法官 你是否参加过 |
[36:59] | A member of the communist party? | 或现在参加了共产党 |
[37:01] | What? No! | 什么 没有 |
[37:03] | Mr. Odenthal, do you wanna come? | 奥登塔尔先生 你呢 |
[37:05] | – Wait. What? – Are you a good shot? Mr. Don’t answer that. | -等等 什么 -你枪法好吗 不用回答 |
[37:08] | How about you, your honor? You any good with a gun? | 你呢 法官大人 擅长使枪吗 |
[37:10] | The person that killed Cale Sylvan, | 杀死凯尔·塞尔万的凶手 |
[37:12] | They estimated, was more than 200 yards away. | 估计两者之间相隔200余码 |
[37:14] | That is a great shot. It’s why we assume there was a second hit man. | 枪法极其精准 所以我们估计还有个杀手 |
[37:19] | Mr. Jane, please sit down. | 简先生 请坐下 |
[37:20] | – Were you having an affair with Kelly Flower? – No. | -你和凯莉·福劳有私情吗 -没有 |
[37:23] | But isn’t it true that you delight in killing small furry animals? | 但你确实喜欢杀害有毛小动物吧 |
[37:28] | – You’re a hunter. – This is irrelevant. | -你是个猎人 -这和本案无关 |
[37:30] | Oh. This is how we solve a murder. | 我们这是为了破案 |
[37:32] | Are you saying you don’t want me to solve a murder? | 难道你不想我们破案吗 |
[37:35] | Of course I do. | 当然想 |
[37:36] | Then answer the question, sir. | 那就快回答 先生 |
[37:38] | Answer it, or tell me why you won’t. | 回答我 或者给我个不说的理由 |
[37:41] | I go duck hunting every season. | 我每个季度都会去猎鸭子 |
[37:43] | And what kind of gun do you use to kill these defenseless ducks? | 你用什么武器猎杀那些手无寸铁的鸭子 |
[37:48] | A 10-gauge shotgun. | 10号口径的猎枪 |
[37:50] | And would you consider yourself a very good marksman? | 你觉得自己枪法好吗 |
[37:53] | Uh, last season I bagged a mallard at, uh, 60 yards. | 上个季度我从60码外射死了一只绿头鸭 |
[37:57] | Oh, that’s not bad. Not–not bad at all. | 还真不坏 |
[38:00] | 10-gauge, 3-inch shell. 3 inches of hell. | 10号口径 3英寸霰弹 3英寸杀伤 |
[38:03] | 3 inches of death. | 3英寸致命 |
[38:05] | 3 1/2. | 是3.5英寸 |
[38:10] | I mean, I think. | 我只是这么觉得而已 |
[38:12] | Right? | 是吗 |
[38:13] | – So you must be a hunter, too. – No. I… | -这么说你也是猎人咯 -不 我不是… |
[38:15] | Then what’s that dead beast in your office, Marc? | 那你办公室里怎么会有动物标本 马尔科 |
[38:18] | What is that? Did you just get it off craigslist? | 哪里来的 分类广告社区上买的吗 |
[38:20] | Well, I, uh, | 那个… |
[38:22] | I mean, yes, I used to hunt, just not anymore. | 我曾经是打过猎 但现在不玩了 |
[38:25] | But you still know your way around a gun, don’t you? | 但你依然很熟悉枪支吧 |
[38:29] | Oh, relax. It’s not loaded. | 放松 里面没子弹 |
[38:32] | You own your own rifle, don’t you? | 你有步枪吧 |
[38:37] | You heard that the judge had issued a warrant | 你听说法官准备授权 |
[38:39] | for Sylvan’s murder house, | 搜查塞尔万作案的房屋 |
[38:42] | And you knew that you had to silence sylvan before he talked. | 你也深知为了阻止塞尔万揭发你 必须杀人灭口 |
[38:49] | Cho, get down! | 周 卧倒 |
[38:52] | You had to silence him before he named you as his client– | 不然的话 他就会揭发你就是他的客户 |
[38:57] | The client who hired him to kill Kelly Flower. | 正是你雇他杀死了凯莉·福劳 |
[39:00] | Your honor, this is completely ridiculous. | 法官大人 这太荒谬了 |
[39:02] | So prove it. Let us search your house. | 那就拿出证据来 让我们搜查你的房子 |
[39:04] | We don’t find a gun, I’ll apologize. | 要是没找到枪 我就道歉 |
[39:08] | Let him do the search, Marc. | 听他的吧 马尔科 |
[39:10] | No. | 不 |
[39:12] | No? | 你说什么 |
[39:13] | No. I don’t have to do that. | 我没必要这么做 |
[39:16] | I have rights. | 我有权利 |
[39:19] | And you’re obviously prejudiced against me, judge. | 你对我带有明显的偏见 法官 |
[39:22] | And I’m going to take that up with the chief judge. | 我要去向首席法官申诉 |
[39:24] | In fact, I’m going to do that right now. | 告诉你 我这就去 |
[39:25] | You should stay put, counselor. Bailiff. | 你给我站住 律师先生 法警 拦住他 |
[39:28] | Don’t move. Sir, your hands. | 别动 先生 把你的手放到后面 |
[39:32] | The gun that killed Sylvan– | 这就是杀死塞尔万的凶器 |
[39:34] | A remington 700, with scope, from your garage. | 莱明顿700 配有瞄准镜 从你的车库里发现 |
[39:37] | Oh, and, uh… | 还有 |
[39:39] | We got a warrant. You’re right. A lot better with one of these. | 我们有搜查令 没错 果然还是这样好些 |
[39:43] | You’re a good prosecutor. You know what this means. | 出色如你的检察官 自然知晓其中的意义 |
[39:46] | A sniper rifle– | 一把狙击步枪 |
[39:48] | Lying in wait, murder with special circumstances. | 碰巧在谋杀案的特殊情境下出现 |
[39:50] | Hello, death penalty. | 这可是死刑啊 |
[39:51] | But if you’re willing to come clean about Kelly’s murder, | 但如果你承认买凶杀死凯莉 |
[39:55] | The D.A. Will take death off the table. | 地检官就会撤掉死刑 |
[39:57] | That is the last and only offer you’ll get, you miserable sack of crap. | 只有这点条件可谈 你这可悲的混蛋 |
[40:02] | I realized the Drabers didn’t hire Sylvan | 德雷柏一家没杀我和里斯本 |
[40:04] | when they didn’t kill Lisbon and me. | 我就知道他们没有雇凶杀人 |
[40:06] | If they don’t kill cops, | 他们既然不杀警察 |
[40:07] | they’re certainly not gonna kill an assistant district attorney. | 肯定也不会雇凶杀害地检官 |
[40:11] | But the Drabers were connected somehow, weren’t they? | 但德雷柏一家确实脱不了干系吧 |
[40:13] | ’cause their case was a career maker, according to Kelly, | 因为这个案子能使人飞黄腾达 对凯莉来说 |
[40:16] | and you wanted to be D.A. Someday. | 而你则野心成为地检官 |
[40:19] | The Draber case would have made me a lock for D.A. | 接手德雷柏一案 我肯定就能成为地检官 |
[40:23] | – Oh, yeah. – And it should have been me. | -可不是 -我理应得到这个位置 |
[40:26] | I had seniority. It was mine, and the bitch took it. | 我有资历 这是我应得的 轮不到那个婊子 |
[40:29] | So you hired Sylvan to kill her. | 所以你雇了塞尔万 杀了她 |
[40:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:36] | And when Sylvan was arrested, | 塞尔万被捕后 |
[40:38] | You told him you’d fix it, that he’d walk. | 你就说你能搞定 他肯定没事 |
[40:41] | As prosecutor, you had that power. | 作为检察官 你有这个能力 |
[40:43] | Then you had Sylvan tell his attorney to investigate me. | 你让塞尔万告诉他的律师来调查我 |
[40:47] | The whole D.A.’s office knows how you operate. | 整个地检办都知道你的办案风格 |
[40:50] | Craziness. | 不走寻常路 |
[40:53] | I thought there was a good chance | 我想你肯定会干出 |
[40:54] | you’d stepped over some line or other. | 一些越轨的事情 |
[40:57] | Turned out you had. | 结果还真被我猜准了 |
[40:59] | It’s all right. He’s learned his lesson. | 没什么 正好给他个教训 |
[41:01] | Yeah, I have. | 是是 学乖了 |
[41:03] | I certainly have, Lisbon. | 我认真的 里斯本 |
[41:05] | I won’t be stopping for tea again. | 不会再随便乱喝茶了 |
[41:07] | …and lights out at 9:30, and your sister at 9:00. | 九点半关灯 你妹妹九点睡觉 |
[41:12] | No. | 没的商量 |
[41:13] | 9:30. | 就九点班 |
[41:15] | I love you. Bye. | 我爱你 再见 |
[41:18] | You wanted to see us, ma’am? | 你要见我们吗 长官 |
[41:20] | Yeah. Yeah. Sit. | 是的 坐吧 |
[41:24] | Before I make any final decisions, | 在我做出最后决定之前 |
[41:27] | I want to make sure I understand what happened. | 我先要搞清究竟发生了什么 |
[41:30] | You disrupted a courtroom, | 为了询问凶手 |
[41:32] | assaulted an officer of the court so you could question him | 你故意扰乱法庭秩序 还攻击一位律师 |
[41:35] | And nearly caused a mistrial in an unrelated felony case. | 差点还导致一起重案的无效审判 |
[41:37] | Is that about right? | 我没说错吧 |
[41:39] | Yeah, that’s pretty accurate. | 差不多吧 |
[41:40] | You ignored your suspension, | 而你 不顾在停职期间 |
[41:43] | confronted a gang of criminals without any backup | 在没有任何后援的情况下 擅自与黑帮罪犯对峙 |
[41:45] | And then participated in mr. Jane’s disruptions, assault, etcetera? | 还参与了简先生在法庭上的扰乱攻击等等行为 |
[41:49] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[41:54] | All right, then. | 就这样吧 |
[41:56] | I’m sorry. I don’t understand, ma’am. | 不好意思 你什么意思 长官 |
[41:58] | The CBI just busted a crooked D.A., | 加调局成功逮住一位败坏的地检官 |
[42:00] | Rooted out corruption and solved the murder of one of our own. | 粉碎了一起腐败案件 还破了个案子 |
[42:03] | Awesome. | 牛逼 |
[42:05] | By the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[42:06] | I.C.E. Picked up the Drabers at the canadian border. | 移民和海关执法局在加拿大边境逮捕了德雷柏一家 |
[42:08] | The D.A. announced he’ll try the case himself. | 地检官会亲自接手此案 |
[42:12] | We should have done that in the first place. | 早干什么去了 |
[42:15] | I’ll tell the P.S.U. To terminate your suspension. | 我会通知职责办 恢复你的工作 |
[42:18] | Welcome back. | 欢迎归队 |
[42:23] | Patrick, judge Hildred’s clerk called. | 派翠克 希尔德里德法官的书记员来电 |
[42:26] | You owe the court $16,000 in fines. | 你还欠法庭一万六千美元 |
[42:30] | He needs a cashier’s check. | 记得付钱 |
[42:37] | Well, we caught the bad guy. | 我们好歹抓住坏人了嘛 |
[42:39] | Yes, we did. | 是啊 |
[42:41] | Most days, that’s enough. | 大多时候 这就够了 |
[42:43] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[42:47] | You, uh, want to go to the range, | 你想去射靶场 |
[42:49] | shoot something? | 发泄一下吗 |
[42:51] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |