时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:21] | Victim’s Noah Valiquette. 32. Lives a few blocks away. | 死者诺亚·华利奎 32岁 住在附近 |
[01:24] | The local P.D. says a clown shot him, | 当地警局说 他被小丑自背后射杀 |
[01:27] | cut off his finger. | 一根手指被砍下 |
[01:28] | A clown? Which finger? | 小丑吗 砍了哪根指头 |
[01:30] | – Right index. – Any witnesses? | -右手食指 -有目击者吗 |
[01:32] | Yeah, the convenience store owner heard the shot, | 有 附近的便利店老板听到枪声 |
[01:34] | Caught a glimpse of the suspect taking off. | 瞥见凶手逃跑 |
[01:35] | Now I’m thinking that shooter forced him into the alley, | 我认为凶手将死者逼进小巷 |
[01:37] | killed him in there. | 将其杀害 |
[01:38] | – Did the killer take the finger with him? – Looks that way. | -凶手把手指带走了吗 -似乎是 |
[01:42] | Uses for a detached index finger… | 切下食指干嘛呢 |
[01:46] | Sending a message? | 传递信息吗 |
[01:48] | You from CBI? | 加调局的吗 |
[01:50] | Agent Teresa Lisbon. This is Patrick Jane. | 特里萨·里斯本探员 这位是派翠克·简 |
[01:52] | Ellis Hindon. Glad your office is close. | 埃利斯·辛登 幸亏贵局总部不远 |
[01:54] | This is a little out of our league. | 这案子让我们查 太吃力了 |
[01:55] | We tried not to screw it up. | 只能尽量不添乱 |
[01:58] | Preserved the crime scene, canvassed the area for witnesses | 保护现场 盘查附近目击者 |
[02:01] | and put out a description of the attacker. | 记下凶手外貌描述 |
[02:03] | It sounds like you guys know what you’re doing. | 你们挺有数的嘛 |
[02:05] | Why call us? | 干嘛找我们呢 |
[02:06] | This is who we picked up off the description. | 这都是符合描述的嫌犯 |
[02:23] | They’re all crying on the inside. | 好一群杯具小丑啊 |
[02:37] | You showed up here in that outfit, why? | 你为什么穿小丑装来 |
[02:39] | There was this casting notice online. | 我看到网上有广告招小丑 |
[02:41] | Said they were holding auditions today | 说要招人去索郡拍马戏电影 |
[02:43] | for a circus movie shooting in Solano County. | 今天试镜 |
[02:45] | They were looking for clown talent, | 说要招天才小丑 |
[02:47] | specified we should come in costume. | 特别注明要带妆来 |
[02:49] | Was there a name on the ad? Contact information? | 那广告有署名和联系方式吗 |
[02:51] | No, just the address and time. | 没有 只说了时间地点 |
[02:53] | – What’s your name again? – Van Pelt. | -请问您芳名是 -范·佩尔特 |
[02:55] | Well, Miss Van P… | 噢 范小姐 |
[02:57] | What’s this? | 什么啊 |
[02:59] | You’ve got my heart in your pocket. | 你怎么把我的心装起来啦 |
[03:04] | Thanks for your time. | 多谢合作 |
[03:06] | – I hate clowns. – Get in line. Same story? | -我烦死小丑了 -排好队 都一个说法吗 |
[03:09] | They all said they were here for an audition. | 对 都说是来试镜的 |
[03:11] | Keep up the interviews. | 接着问吧 |
[03:12] | Get a solid I.D. on every one of these guys, | 每个人的真名都记清楚 |
[03:14] | and then go back to the office | 完事后回局里 |
[03:16] | and see if you can trace whoever placed the ad. | 查查发广告的是谁 |
[03:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:20] | You. Come here. | 你 过来 |
[03:24] | – Where have you been? – Farmers’ market. | -你去哪了 -农贸市场呗 |
[03:27] | Delicious apples, if you like that kind of thing. | 苹果真好吃 你喜欢不 |
[03:30] | Keeping the clowns, are you? | 坚决不放人是吧 |
[03:31] | If the shooter’s here, I don’t want him slipping away. | 怕凶手趁机逃跑 |
[03:33] | Too late. He’s slipped. | 晚了 他早跑了 |
[03:35] | These ones are just a smoke screen. | 这些都是烟雾弹 |
[03:36] | I mean, why else would he place the ad? | 他故意发广告的嘛 |
[03:38] | But it’s a lovely day, | 今天天气真好 |
[03:39] | – if you want to waste your time talking to clowns. – Uh, we have to. | -你何必跟小丑耗着呢 -没的选 |
[03:42] | Maybe bozo made a mistake | 说不定凶手没跑掉 |
[03:43] | and got caught here with the rest of ’em. | 就混在这些小丑里呢 |
[03:45] | You know, I knew a clown once. | 我以前认识一小丑 |
[03:47] | Catastropho was his name. A card thrower. | 名叫大扫把 掷扑克牌 |
[03:50] | He could stick the ace of clubs into a melon at 50 feet. | 隔着50英尺远 能把梅花A射进西瓜 |
[03:53] | We need to talk to the victim’s wife. | 得跟死者妻子谈谈 |
[03:55] | 50 feet. Pshoo! | 50英尺哎 嗖地一声 |
[03:59] | If the zeta-function is defined for all complex numbers | 如果泽塔式对所有复数成立 |
[04:04] | where “S” does not equal 1, | S又不等于1 |
[04:06] | – then we can… – to your audience, honey. | -就能得出 -看镜头亲爱的 |
[04:08] | Look at me. Talk to me. | 看着我 跟我说啊 |
[04:12] | I know you’re just trying to help, Daph. | 我知道你想帮我 小芙 |
[04:14] | Tell me more about the zeta-whatever. | 跟我多说说什么泽塔嘛 |
[04:16] | – You can do it. – I’m just not cut out for this. | -你能行的 -可我就是不会讲啊 |
[04:18] | – You’re doing fine. – I’m sorry. | -挺好的呀 -对不起 |
[04:23] | We made this about two years ago, | 这是两年前拍的 |
[04:26] | just before we got married. | 就在我们结婚前 |
[04:27] | Noah was trying to get a tenured teaching position. | 诺亚想应聘终身教职 |
[04:29] | How’d that work out for him? | 结果呢 |
[04:31] | Not so good. | 不怎么样 |
[04:33] | He has trouble addressing crowds. | 他不敢当众讲话 |
[04:35] | My brother was a mathematical genius. | 我弟弟是个数学天才 |
[04:38] | You know, he finished high school at 15, | 15岁高中毕业 |
[04:41] | got his first degree in, like… two years, | 两年后就拿到学士学位 |
[04:46] | but he wasn’t good with people. | 可他不大会跟人相处 |
[04:48] | He was good with me. | 跟我就处得挺好 |
[04:50] | “Selected issues in the fourth order differential equations.” | 《四阶微分方程题选》 |
[04:56] | I guess that was Noah’s. | 是诺亚的吧 |
[04:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:59] | And, uh, “Love’s tender passion.” | 这本是 《爱:似水柔情》 |
[05:02] | Yours? | 你的吗 |
[05:04] | Go ahead and make fun. | 想笑我就笑吧 |
[05:05] | – Oh, I wouldn’t dream of it. – No, it’s okay. | -没想笑你 -没事的 |
[05:08] | I didn’t–I get it. I know how it looks. | 我懂 这看起来可笑 |
[05:11] | I’m no brainiac, and if you met him, | 我资质平平 可诺亚呢 |
[05:14] | you’d probably think Noah was king of the geeks. | 是天才中的天才 |
[05:16] | What can I say? | 怎么说呢 |
[05:17] | I always had a thing for the smart guys. | 我就是喜欢聪明人 |
[05:20] | My girlfriends thought I was crazy. | 闺蜜都说我疯了 |
[05:23] | But when he opened up, | 可跟诺亚熟悉后 |
[05:25] | Noah had a beautiful soul. | 就能看出他的赤子之心 |
[05:28] | And I was good for him. I helped him with the world. | 我也配得上他 我帮他处理人际 |
[05:31] | What did he do for a living? | 他怎么谋生 |
[05:33] | Oh, he published a few papers in mathematical journals, | 他在数学期刊上发过几篇小文章 |
[05:38] | which, uh… well, obviously, do not pay much. | 可显然 稿费不高 |
[05:41] | But he was gonna do fine. | 可他前程远大 |
[05:44] | I mean, he was always discovering… | 他总能发现新的 |
[05:48] | What do you call ’em? Proofs… | 叫什么来着 证法 |
[05:50] | And, um, inventing stuff. | 他也搞发明 |
[05:53] | But one day it would’ve paid off. I know it would. | 总有一天会有回报 我肯定 |
[05:56] | And in the meantime? | 那平时呢 |
[05:57] | Um, we pretty much lived on my waitressing. | 基本靠我在饭店打工 |
[06:02] | I think that bothered Noah, | 弄得诺亚不太高兴 |
[06:04] | because he, um, said he wanted to help out more. | 他总说 想多帮点忙 |
[06:07] | He started day-trading a few months back, | 几个月前他开始炒股 当天买卖 |
[06:10] | but… don’t think it went so well. | 可好像不太顺 |
[06:13] | – Why is that? – I don’t know. He wouldn’t talk about it. | -为什么呢 -不知道 他不肯说 |
[06:17] | Daphne, he never talked about anything. | 达芙妮 他什么都不肯谈 |
[06:20] | Well, where was he going this morning? | 他今早是想去哪呢 |
[06:22] | A coffee place downtown. Ariel’s. | 去市中心的阿氏咖啡店 |
[06:26] | He spent most days there on his laptop, | 他经常带着电脑去那 |
[06:30] | doing his day-trading stuff. | 弄股票什么的 |
[06:32] | He said he liked the background frequency. | 他觉得那环境够安静 |
[06:34] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[06:36] | I mean, you couldn’t sit down. You can’t stand still. | 坐立不安的 |
[06:38] | Guilty conscience? | 心虚吗 |
[06:39] | No. I… | 没有 我 |
[06:43] | My little brother just died. | 我弟弟死了 |
[06:45] | And he was terrified of clowns, | 他一直害怕小丑 |
[06:48] | so whoever did this was sick. | 我觉得这凶手太变态了 |
[06:49] | Did you know about Noah’s thing with clowns? | 你知道诺亚怕小丑吗 |
[06:52] | Yeah, Noah had his quirks. | 天才的怪癖嘛 |
[06:54] | And for the record, where were you this morning at 7:30? | 我们要笔录 今早七点半你们在哪 |
[06:58] | I was here, asleep. | 我在家睡觉 |
[07:00] | – I worked a late shift last night. – And you? | -昨晚夜班 -你呢 |
[07:03] | In my car, on the way to work. | 我正开车去上班 |
[07:07] | Tough game Noah had going here. | 诺亚这局棋很险嘛 |
[07:09] | He… wasn’t playing either of you? | 不是跟你俩下的吧 |
[07:11] | No. | 不是 |
[07:13] | Who did he play with? | 那是跟谁 |
[07:14] | Uh, mostly one guy. Uh, Tolman Bunting. | 基本都和一个叫托尔曼·邦汀的人一起 |
[07:17] | Tolman Bunting. | 托尔曼·邦汀 |
[07:18] | He runs a store called “The puzzle nook” | 他开了一间名叫”迷之角”的商店 |
[07:19] | Not too far from the valiquettes’. | 离华利奎家不远 |
[07:21] | Phone records show a lot of calls | 通话记录显示 |
[07:22] | between the store and the house. | 华利奎家和商店之间常有电话往来 |
[07:24] | We’ll go and talk to him. | 我们马上去找他谈谈 |
[07:25] | How’s it going with the clowns? | 小丑们那边进展如何了 |
[07:26] | Kenmore P.D. found a clown’s outfit | 肯摩尔市局在距离案发现场 |
[07:27] | on the side of the road | 三里外的路边 |
[07:28] | about 3 miles from the crime scene. | 发现了一套小丑服装 |
[07:30] | No trace of D.N.A., though. | 衣服上没有发现DNA |
[07:32] | Well, we’ll put the clowns aside for now then, | 好吧 先不管小丑的那边 |
[07:33] | but keep the files nearby, | 但把材料放在手边 |
[07:35] | in case we need to go back to them. | 没准我们又要回头查看 |
[07:36] | Okay boss, you got it. | 收到 头儿 |
[07:41] | Noah’s mind was exquisite. | 诺亚的头脑十分发达 |
[07:44] | A few years ago, | 几年前 |
[07:45] | I published a book of number puzzles, | 我出版了一本有关数独的书 |
[07:46] | and, uh, shortly after, Noah e-mailed me. | 然后没多久 诺亚发邮件给我 |
[07:50] | He’d, uh–he’d solved all the puzzles, Of course, | 当然 他破解了全部的数独 |
[07:52] | but he had also found a few logical flaws in two of them. | 还发现了两处逻辑上的漏洞 |
[07:55] | That’s when I realized that I had to have a person | 从那次起 我就意识到我应该找一个 |
[07:57] | of his intellectual caliber in my orbit. | 和我在同一领域颇具才华的朋友 |
[08:01] | Mm, soon after that, | 之后不久 |
[08:02] | we started playing a regular game of chess. | 我们就开始经常在一起下棋 |
[08:03] | How often did you see him? | 你们多久见一次面 |
[08:05] | Mm… once a month, I’d say, but we, uh– | 差不多一个月一次吧 但我们… |
[08:08] | We’d play on the internet or on the phone, and… | 我们还会在网上或者通过电话下棋 还有 |
[08:12] | Uh, I think you’ll, uh– you’ll like that one. | 我想你会喜欢的 |
[08:15] | It’s rather tricky. | 这玩意很奇妙 |
[08:16] | Doesn’t this just kinda go like that… | 这东西不就是先这样 |
[08:19] | around there… that goes around there… | 转一下 然后这个到这里 |
[08:21] | over there like that, | 然后那个再过来 |
[08:22] | and… that’s it, right? | 然后 就搞定了嘛 |
[08:26] | Very good. | 很有才 |
[08:28] | Yes. | 对 |
[08:29] | Hmm. That was fun. | 好吧 还真有意思 |
[08:31] | Uh, do you know anybody who was angry with Noah | 你知不知道谁和诺亚有仇 |
[08:35] | or maybe somebody who’s held a grudge up against him? | 或者有谁对他心存嫉恨 |
[08:37] | No, no, not at… all, but, see, | 没 完全没有 不过 |
[08:39] | Noah was a bit oblivious to people’s feelings, | 诺亚不太懂得去揣摩别人的感受 |
[08:42] | so sometimes that would come across as rude. | 所以有时候别人可能会觉得他很无礼 |
[08:45] | But he’s honestly the–the–the gentlest person | 但实际上他是个 |
[08:48] | that you can imagine. | 你所能想象的最温和的人 |
[08:49] | I-I-I can’t fathom anyone wanting to kill Noah. | 我实在想不通会有人想杀他 |
[08:52] | Were you aware that he was coulrophobic? | 你有没有发现他有小丑恐惧症 |
[08:54] | that means that he was afraid of– | 也就是说他很害怕 |
[08:55] | Fear of clowns. No, not at all. | 害怕小丑吗 不 完全没有 |
[08:59] | – You sure? – Quite. | -你确定吗 -很确定 |
[09:01] | Where were you this morning at 7:30? | 今天早上七点半你在哪儿 |
[09:03] | I was out for a run. | 我出去晨跑了 |
[09:06] | Was this the game that you were playing with Noah? | 这就是你和诺亚没下完的棋局吗 |
[09:08] | As a matter of fact, it was. | 没错 |
[09:12] | Yeah, I think he might have had you. | 这样啊 我觉得他已经赢了耶 |
[09:14] | – You play? – Oh… A little. | -你也会下啊 -略懂 |
[09:17] | We should have a game sometime. | 咱们可以找个时间切磋一下 |
[09:18] | That works. I’ll open with pawn to C4. | 行啊 我的开局是卒进C4 |
[09:25] | – Pawn to E6. – Knight to F3. | -卒进E6 -马进F3 |
[09:27] | Pawn to D5. | 卒进D5 |
[09:28] | Declining the gambit. Interesting. | 开局就剑走偏锋啊 有意思 |
[09:30] | Pawn to D4. | 卒进D4 |
[09:33] | – Oh, really? – Scout’s honor. | -你说真的啊 -不逗你玩儿 |
[09:34] | Could we get back to the interview, please? | 二位 咱们可以回到正题了不 |
[09:37] | Of course. My apologies. | 当然 都怪我 |
[09:39] | – You’re gonna regret that open. – We’ll see. | -这么开局你肯定后悔 -走着瞧呗 |
[09:41] | Did you notice anything unusual | 你最近有没有注意到 |
[09:42] | in Noah’s behavior recently? | 诺亚有什么异常举动 |
[09:44] | No. There– there was one thing. | 没 但有一件事 |
[09:46] | When we, uh, | 有一次 |
[09:48] | When we actually started that game, | 有一次我们刚开始下棋 |
[09:51] | Noah was quite intent on betting, | 诺亚非常迫切地想赌输赢 |
[09:54] | which he had never done before. | 他以前从没做过这事 |
[09:56] | Did you take the bet? | 你和他赌了吗 |
[09:57] | No, I like my money too much. | 没有 我视金钱如手足 |
[09:59] | You sure you want to stick with that open? | 还确定你坚持这样开局吗 |
[10:01] | Why not? | 何不呢 |
[10:02] | Knight to F6. | 马进F6 |
[10:04] | Knight to C3. | 马进C3 |
[10:06] | Bishop… to E7. | 相进E7 |
[10:09] | Hmm. Your funeral. | 哼哼 受死吧 |
[10:11] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你的配合 |
[10:13] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[10:14] | Thank you for stopping by. | 也感谢你的光临 |
[10:16] | By the way, bishop… G5. | 顺便说句 相进G5 |
[10:20] | Mind your queen. | 小心你的后 |
[10:25] | You got a message from somebody named Tolman. | 有个叫托尔曼的人留了个信息给你 |
[10:28] | “King side castle.” | “王车易位” |
[10:33] | As he leans toward his doom. | 地狱无门你偏来啊 |
[10:36] | Chess, the game of kings. | 国际象棋 王者的游戏 |
[10:38] | Kings with too much time on their hands. | 游手好闲之王 |
[10:40] | – Hey, boss? – What’s up? | -头儿 -怎么了 |
[10:42] | Noah Valiquette’s wife said that | 诺亚·华利奎的妻子不是说过 |
[10:44] | he was bringing in money | 每天股市日间交易过后 |
[10:45] | by day-trading, right? | 他都会有钱入账吗 |
[10:46] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[10:46] | Well, they had a little money in the bank, | 他们在银行里确实有点钱 |
[10:49] | but I checked his web browser history. | 但我查了他的浏览器历史记录 |
[10:50] | there isn’t a single trade, | 根本连一笔交易都没有 |
[10:52] | so I ran his social, | 于是我查了一下他的社保号码 |
[10:53] | but he’s never even owned a stock. | 但他连一支股票都没买过 |
[10:55] | What was he doing then? | 那他都干嘛去了 |
[10:56] | I can’t tell. There’s a lot of files | 我也说不清 有很多文件 |
[10:58] | that seem like random numbers and letters. | 但看起来只是随机的数字和字母组合 |
[11:00] | Every week, he e-mailed a | 每一周 他都会发送 |
[11:02] | bunch of them to the same address– | 其中一部分去同一个邮箱 |
[11:03] | “Beastslayer 949.” | “野兽屠夫 949” |
[11:05] | Contact Noah’s I.S.P. | 联系一下诺亚的网络服务商 |
[11:06] | Make them tell you who beastslayer is. | 让他们查查野兽屠夫是谁 |
[11:09] | Hey, boss? Daphne Valiquette on 2. | 头儿 二线是达芙妮·华利奎的电话 |
[11:11] | She sounds freaked. | 她听上去吓坏了 |
[11:15] | – Daphne? – You have to come. | -达芙妮 -你们赶紧过来 |
[11:16] | There’s somebody inside my house. | 有人进到我家里来了 |
[11:18] | I-I called as soon as I saw the door. | 我一看到房门就打电话给你们了 |
[11:21] | It’s all right. Just take it easy. | 没事的 别担心 |
[11:23] | I just–I was gone less than an hour. | 我只离开了不到一小时 |
[11:24] | I should’ve called the police, I know. | 我知道我应该报警而不是找你们 |
[11:25] | Um, I-I wasn’t thinking. | 但我当时吓坏了 |
[11:27] | How many entrances besides the front? | 除了正门以外还有几个入口 |
[11:28] | – Uh, just the back door. – Got it. | -就剩后门了 -好的 |
[11:29] | You guys take the front. | 你们走前门进去 |
[11:34] | Somebody forced it open. | 有人把门给撬开了 |
[11:46] | Kitchen’s clear. | 厨房检查完毕 |
[11:49] | Bathroom’s clear! | 厕所检查完毕 |
[11:50] | Living room’s clear. | 客厅检查完毕 |
[11:53] | Bedroom’s clear. | 卧室检查完毕 |
[11:56] | Hey, guys, you need to see this. | 伙计们 你们过来看看 |
[12:06] | Somebody really wanted something. | 看来有人急需某样东西 |
[12:09] | Safe in the floor. That’s pretty old-school. | 地板下藏保险箱 还真是经典 |
[12:12] | That’s a high-end sensor lock. | 这是个高端感应锁 |
[12:14] | It’s gonna be tough to bust into. | 这玩意撬起来很费劲 |
[12:15] | I’ll call tech services, tell ’em we need a locksmith. | 我去找技服部 让他们派一名锁匠 |
[12:18] | Uh, don’t bother. | 不用了 |
[12:21] | I found the key. | 我找到钥匙了 |
[12:23] | No, this type of safe doesn’t use a key. | 不 这种保险箱不用钥匙 |
[12:25] | Oh, yes, it does. | 当然要用 |
[12:33] | Bag it. | 放到证物袋里 |
[12:40] | Ew. | 呕 |
[12:58] | You’re telling me that somebody killed my husband | 你是说 有人杀了我的丈夫 |
[13:00] | and cut off his finger to get into some safe? | 切下他的手指 就为打开一个保险柜 |
[13:02] | Yes, and this is all we found in there– | 是的 这是保险箱里的全部东西 |
[13:05] | A chessboard, a comic book and some papers. | 一个棋盘 一本漫画书 还有几张纸 |
[13:07] | – Have you ever seen this stuff before? – No. | -你以前见过这些东西吗 -没有 |
[13:10] | Did Noah ever mention the safe? | 诺亚有提起过这个保险箱吗 |
[13:12] | No. Never. We– | 从没说过 我们 |
[13:13] | This was his house before we got married. | 我们结婚前这里是他的房子 |
[13:16] | I just moved my stuff in. | 婚后我只是把东西搬了进来 |
[13:19] | Maybe you can tell– Volunteering information | 这或许是因为诺亚 |
[13:21] | wasn’t Noah’s strong suit. | 不善于主动和人交流 |
[13:22] | Well, we think whatever the killer was looking for | 我们觉得 不管凶手目的何在 |
[13:24] | wasn’t in the safe. | 他没在保险箱里找到想要的东西 |
[13:25] | That’s why they ripped up the rest of the house. | 所以才把屋子翻个底朝天 |
[13:27] | Would you excuse me? | 抱歉 |
[13:30] | Lisbon. | 里斯本 |
[14:03] | Jane! | 简 |
[14:08] | Cho got in touch with Valiquette’s I.S.P. | 周联系了华利奎的网络服务商 |
[14:11] | “Beastslayer 949” is Alec Mosca. | “野兽屠夫949″是亚历克·莫斯卡 |
[14:13] | He lives 15 miles away. | 他住处离这15英里 |
[14:14] | – Cho and Rigsby are on their way now. – Splendid. | -周和瑞斯比正往那儿赶 -赞 |
[14:18] | Did Noah have any other hiding places? | 诺亚还有其他居所吗 |
[14:20] | Maybe. Yeah, sure. I don’t know. | 可能吧 估计有 我不清楚 |
[14:23] | I mean, I feel like I don’t know anything anymore. | 我现在觉得自己对他一无所知 |
[14:26] | I mean, how many secrets did he keep? | 他到底藏了多少秘密 |
[14:27] | Why–why put all this junk into a safe? | 为什么要把这些垃圾玩意放进保险箱 |
[14:30] | Well, it’s not all junk. This is a “Spider-man” 46. | 也不全是垃圾哦 这有本”蜘蛛侠”第46期 |
[14:33] | In this issue, he takes on the Shocker. | 这期里 他打败了震撼怪 |
[14:36] | It’s very good. Worth a pretty penny. | 故事很棒 值这个价 |
[14:39] | But what I find is interesting, | 不过有件事倒很有趣 |
[14:42] | is that the chess set that your husband has set up | 你丈夫在桌上放的那副国际象棋 |
[14:45] | on the table is expensive, | 价值连城 |
[14:47] | And this one, on the other hand, | 而这一副却是中国制造 |
[14:49] | is made in china– not so expensive. | 相对而言不太值钱 |
[14:53] | So one has to wonder why he had the cheapo set | 这就诡异了 为什么他要把 |
[14:56] | hidden away so carefully, | 便宜的棋具这么小心掖着呢 |
[14:58] | Unless… | 除非… |
[15:05] | There’s something inside. | 棋子里面有文章啊 |
[15:11] | Locker key. | 储物柜钥匙 |
[15:13] | Locker 42. I wonder where that is. | 42号更衣柜 我想知道它在哪儿 |
[15:19] | – It’s this one? – Yep. | -是这个吗 -对 |
[15:26] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[15:27] | Alec Mosca? | 亚历克·莫斯卡 |
[15:29] | Why? Who are you? | 你们是谁 有什么事 |
[15:30] | Agents Cho and Rigsby, CBI. Please open the door. | 加调局探员周和瑞斯比 请开门 |
[15:33] | Who? | 谁 |
[15:34] | CBI, sir. Let us in. | 加调局 先生 让我们进去 |
[15:36] | Uh… sure. CBI, no problem. | 可以 加调局 没问题 |
[15:38] | Uh, look, I’m in my skivvies, | 是这样 我只穿着内裤呢 |
[15:40] | So, uh, give me a second to get presentable, all right? | 给我几秒钟穿好衣服 成吗 |
[15:43] | Think he’s gonna put his pants on before he hits the window? | 你说他会不会在穿上裤子前就从窗户跑了 |
[15:46] | No, I do not. | 不会才怪 |
[15:48] | Mr. Mosca! | 莫斯卡先生 |
[15:55] | Let me see your hands! | 举起双手 |
[15:56] | – Get away from the window! – Let me see your hands! | -离开窗口 -举起双手 |
[15:57] | All right! Okay. No problem. You see that? | 没问题 别开枪 看到这个没 |
[16:00] | There’s $14,000 in it. Take that to Mike. | 里面有一万四千块 带去给麦克 |
[16:02] | Tell him I’m good for the rest. | 告诉他余下的我也会给清的 |
[16:04] | On my sister-in-law’s grave, I swear! | 我以我小姨子的坟墓发誓 |
[16:06] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你他妈到底在说什么 |
[16:07] | Mike sent you, right? | 麦克叫你们来的吧 |
[16:09] | To collect on the Boston-Philly bet? | 来收波士顿-费城的赌金 |
[16:12] | Oh, crap. | 这下惨了 |
[16:15] | Face the wall. Put your hands on your head. | 面朝墙 双手放在头上 |
[16:21] | Who are you guys? | 你们到底是谁 |
[16:22] | Remember the badge? CBI. | 给你看过警徽了 加调局 |
[16:24] | – What the hell is that? – California bureau of investigation. | -那是啥玩意 -加州调查局 |
[16:26] | What the hell is that? | 那又是啥玩意 |
[16:27] | We’re like the FBI, only more conveniently located. | 和联邦调查局差不多 只是更有地域性 |
[16:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:37] | Let me say I’m very sorry | 我诚恳地道歉 |
[16:40] | For the misunderstanding at my door. | 你们出现在我家时我不该误解 |
[16:42] | I had no idea you were cops. | 我不知道你们是警察 |
[16:44] | We showed you our badges and identified ourselves. | 我们给你看了警徽 还表明了身份 |
[16:46] | You never watch movies? That’s how the bad guys do it. | 你没看过电影吗 恶棍们都爱这么装 |
[16:48] | No, it’s not. Sit down. | 才不是 坐下 |
[16:56] | How do you know Noah Valiquette? | 你怎么认识诺亚·华利奎的 |
[16:58] | Coffeehouse. Uh, Noah likes vienna roast. | 在咖啡馆 诺亚喜欢维也纳烘焙 |
[17:00] | I’m partial to the sumatran blend. | 我更偏爱苏门答腊香浓 |
[17:03] | Mm-hmm. Is that what he’s e-mailing you about– | 他给你的邮这些玩意吗 |
[17:05] | coffee orders? | 就咖啡订单? |
[17:08] | You should tell the truth, Mr. Mosca. | 劝你还是说实话 莫斯卡先生 |
[17:10] | It’s easier to remember. | 比扯谎来的方便 |
[17:12] | This is how it is. I occasionally place a wager. | 这样 我碰巧下了一个注 |
[17:16] | Meaning you’re a degenerate gambler? | 这么说你是个堕落的赌徒 |
[17:18] | Yeah, okay. A couple months back, | 算是吧 几个月之前 |
[17:20] | I’m in the coffeehouse going through my picks | 我正在咖啡馆盘点我下的注 |
[17:22] | when Noah asks what I’m doing. Long story short, | 碰巧被诺亚看到了 长话短说吧 |
[17:25] | He says he can give me “Rational analysis” on the odds. | 他说他可以就胜率做些”理性分析” |
[17:28] | So I threw him a couple games. | 于是我就让他下了几把 |
[17:30] | Bing, bing, bing, they all came through. | 当当当当 他全赢了 |
[17:33] | That caught my eye, so we made a deal. | 我被他征服了 于是就达成个交易 |
[17:35] | He gave me picks. I gave him 10% of the winnings. | 他帮我选注 我给他10%奖金 |
[17:37] | These don’t look like picks. | 那些看起来也不像下注号 |
[17:38] | Noah said he had to send them in code. | 诺亚说他得用密码表示 |
[17:40] | Don’t ask me. Just who he was. | 别问我 他就是这样的人 |
[17:44] | When did the arrangement go south? | 这协议什么时候泡汤了 |
[17:45] | – Who said it did? – You did. | -谁说的 -你自己 |
[17:47] | You’ve been nervous ever since I mentioned his name. | 从我提到他名字你就一直在紧张 |
[17:49] | From three weeks back, every one of Noah’s calls is a bust. | 三周以来 诺亚的选注没一次灵验 |
[17:53] | Guy couldn’t pick a bear to crap in the woods. | 狗急了还跳墙呢 |
[17:55] | I asked him what was going on. | 我问他这是怎么回事 |
[17:56] | All he’d say was he had a problem, | 他只说他遇到了麻烦 |
[17:58] | – couldn’t focus. – That must have made you angry. | -没法集中精神 -这肯定惹恼你了吧 |
[18:00] | You think? He’s got a problem? I’m the one bleeding money. | 你说呢 他有麻烦 我才是那个冤大头啊 |
[18:04] | But anything that you might have heard | 不过就算你听说过我们之间 |
[18:06] | about angry words between us | 有什么争执 |
[18:09] | bears no relation to deeds carried out. | 那也和他的死没关系 |
[18:11] | I never touched the guy. | 我没碰过他一根手指头 |
[18:12] | Mosca’s got two arrests for assault. | 莫斯卡因人身伤害罪被捕两次 |
[18:15] | I could see him going after Noah. | 他杀害诺亚的嫌疑很大 |
[18:16] | In a bar fight, maybe. Not in a clown suit. | 或许是酒吧闹事 跟小丑没关系 |
[18:19] | The question is, why did Noah’s picks go sour? | 问题在于 为什么诺亚的下注会不准呢 |
[18:23] | Anybody can have a bad run. | 人有失手 马有失蹄 |
[18:24] | But noah wasn’t anybody. | 但诺亚不是普通人 |
[18:26] | I mean, a day here, a day there. But three weeks? | 而且 纵有跌宕起伏 三个礼拜也太久了 |
[18:29] | According to Mosca, he had a problem. | 据莫斯卡的供词 他遇到了麻烦 |
[18:31] | He couldn’t focus. Troubles at home maybe? | 他没法集中精神 会不会是家庭麻烦 |
[18:33] | That doesn’t sound like the kind of problem he’d even notice. | 他压根不会注意这种问题 |
[18:35] | – It must have been some kind of intellectual challenge. – Agreed. | -肯定是某种智力挑战 -同意 |
[18:38] | But who could present that kind of intellectual challenge, | 但谁有能力提出那种智力挑战呢 |
[18:40] | That kind of… puzzle, eh? | 那种谜题 |
[18:44] | Oh, Mr. Jane. | 简先生 |
[18:45] | Did you, um, did you come here to concede the game? | 您是来认输的吗 |
[18:49] | Not at all. | 那可未必 |
[18:51] | Bishop takes E7. | 相进E7 |
[18:54] | Interesting. | 好棋 |
[18:55] | What problem was Noah Valiquette working on for you? | 你和诺亚·华利奎有什么过节吗 |
[18:58] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[19:00] | Noah and I played chess. | 我和诺亚只是棋友而已 |
[19:01] | – Liar. – I am not a liar. | -骗子 -我没骗人 |
[19:04] | What makes you think I can’t tell when someone is lying? | 你觉得我会分不清谁在撒谎吗 |
[19:07] | – Jane. – Huh? Enough, Mr. Tolman. | -简 -够了 托尔曼先生 |
[19:09] | Start talking the truth or I’m gonna pop ya. | 老实交待吧 否则爆了你 |
[19:11] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[19:12] | Put the gun down. Put it down. | 放下枪 快放下 |
[19:16] | It’s soft. It’s just a hand. | 瞧它软的 只是手而已 |
[19:18] | There’s– there’s nothing there. Just a–just a hand. | 什么都没有 只是我的手 |
[19:21] | We’re good. | 没事了 |
[19:23] | Annika, put the gun down. | 安妮卡 放下枪 |
[19:27] | Why do you have an armed bodyguard, Mr. Bunting? | 你怎么会有个全副武装的保镖 邦汀先生 |
[19:31] | Why don’t we, um, step into my office? | 进我办公室谈谈吧 |
[19:34] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[19:40] | Sweet. | 大开眼界 |
[19:41] | Do you understand how important | 知道谜题和密码 |
[19:43] | puzzles and codes are to you agents? | 对你们探员有多重要吗 |
[19:45] | They protect your e-mails. They stop credit card fraud. | 它们能保护你们的邮件 防止信用卡诈骗 |
[19:49] | Puzzle making and breaking | 设谜和解谜 |
[19:50] | is the preeminent security issue of our day, and I run | 是现今安全问题的头等大事 |
[19:53] | a consulting firm that deals specifically with those issues. | 我运行着一家专攻于此的咨询公司 |
[19:57] | Who do you work for? | 你老板是谁 |
[19:59] | We’re not prejudiced. Whoever needs us. | 我们从不挑剔 有求必应 |
[20:01] | What was Noah doing for you? | 诺亚帮你做些什么 |
[20:02] | That’s delicate. | 这我可不能说 |
[20:04] | Mr. Bunting, unless you give us your full cooperation, | 邦汀先生 如果你不好好合作 |
[20:08] | I’ll have the CBI Computer Crimes Unit | 我会让加调局的电脑犯罪小组 |
[20:10] | in this office in an hour. | 在一小时内赶来把这里抄个底朝天 |
[20:14] | I was grooming Noah for a, uh, pet project– | 我正在教诺亚进行一个发展型项目 |
[20:17] | something special. | 比较特别 |
[20:19] | What for? | 是什么 |
[20:22] | A device that could decipher virtually any encrypted information. | 一个基本上可以破译所有加密信息的装置 |
[20:27] | The universal hack. | 世界级别的黑客啊 |
[20:29] | Well, that’s the crude way of calling it. | 你这么说太难听了 |
[20:31] | I identified three people that I thought could pull it off, | 我找到三名具有此资质的人 |
[20:34] | and Noah was one of them. | 诺亚就是其中之一 |
[20:35] | I offered each one of them $2 million. | 我给他们一人两百万美元 |
[20:39] | Last week, Noah called me and told me | 上周 诺亚打电话告诉我 |
[20:41] | that he had built the device | 他已经完成了这个装置 |
[20:43] | but that he wasn’t going to give it to me. | 却不想给我 |
[20:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:47] | He said he had second thoughts. | 他说他重新考虑过了 |
[20:49] | He was worried about the device falling into the wrong hands. | 怕这个装置会落到坏人手里 |
[20:52] | And that doesn’t worry you? | 难道你就不担心吗 |
[20:53] | I’m a businessman, not a moralist. | 我只是个商人 又不是道德家 |
[20:55] | Hmm. Kind of annoying, though, | 所以你有点生气吧 |
[20:58] | – Noah holding out on you like that. – Not really. | -诺亚不把那东西给你 -倒也没有 |
[21:01] | You see, I decided that Noah didn’t really build the device, | 我觉得诺亚根本就没做出来那东西 |
[21:04] | That he couldn’t, and he was embarrassed by his failures. | 他做不出来 因为失败而难堪 |
[21:07] | What if he had built a device? | 要是他做出来了呢 |
[21:09] | – What would you do to get your hands on it? – Anything… | -你要怎么弄到手 -不惜一切代价 |
[21:12] | Short of killing him, of course. | 但绝不会杀了他 |
[21:15] | ‘Cause I found a locker key at Noah’s house, | 因为我在诺亚家里发现了一把储物柜钥匙 |
[21:17] | very well-hidden, a locker for tool. | 藏得很好 是一个工具柜的钥匙 |
[21:19] | Interesting. Do you have any idea where that locker is? | 真有趣 知道那储藏柜是装什么的吗 |
[21:21] | We’re looking. | 我们还在查 |
[21:22] | Well, if you find it, you must let me know, | 如果你们查到了 请告诉我 |
[21:25] | Because that device is mine. | 因为那个装置属于我 |
[21:28] | Not yet. You haven’t paid for it. | 现在还不是呢 你还没付钱 |
[21:30] | I have a handful of lawyers looking into it. | 我有一打律师在帮我打点 |
[21:33] | Oh, Mr. Jane, | 简先生 |
[21:35] | Before I forget–Queen to E7. | 想起来了 后进E7 |
[21:39] | Taking your bishop. | 吃了你的相 |
[21:42] | We’re gonna need to talk to the other people | 我们要跟和你合作这个项目的 |
[21:43] | that you’re working on this project with. | 其他人谈一谈 |
[21:45] | Fine. No problem. There’s an Alex Kromm | 没问题 一个阿莱士·克罗姆 |
[21:47] | who lives in Amsterdam, | 住在阿姆斯特丹 |
[21:49] | and then the, uh, third person is lacal– | 然后 还有一个是本地人 |
[21:51] | an Oliver McDaniel. | 他叫奥利弗·麦丹尼尔 |
[21:54] | But I doubt that he killed Noah. | 但我觉得不可能是他杀了诺亚 |
[21:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:26] | Oliver Simon McDaniel. | 奥利弗·西蒙·麦丹尼尔 |
[22:29] | Your file says that you finished college at 16, | 资料上说你16岁就读完了大学 |
[22:32] | graduate school at 19, and you were sent here | 19岁研究生毕业 接着被送来这里 |
[22:35] | after nearly choking your father to death. | 因为你差点掐死自己的父亲 |
[22:38] | He’s not my father. | 他才不是我父亲 |
[22:40] | He’s a cyber clone sent by the galactic quantum lords. | 只是个银河量子人造的电脑克隆人 |
[22:43] | Oh, them. You know, they’re always up to something shady. | 这种东西总喜欢搞些阴谋诡计 |
[22:47] | Yes. They’re trying to drive me mad. | 没错 他们想逼疯我 |
[22:50] | But they won’t succeed. | 但我不会让他们得逞 |
[22:53] | Have you heard about Noah? | 你听说诺亚的事了吗 |
[22:55] | I did. Sad. Can you do a shiatsu massage? | 听说了 很伤感 你会做指压按摩吗 |
[22:58] | No. | 不会 |
[23:00] | Shame. I’m tight. So tight. | 太遗憾了 我感觉肌肉好紧 太紧了 |
[23:02] | And my skin is just so dry and flaky. | 我的皮肤好干 都起皮了 |
[23:07] | The visitor log says that Noah was the only person | 从你的探访记录来看 |
[23:10] | who came to see you. How did you know him? | 只有诺亚来看过你 你们怎么认识的 |
[23:12] | Um, grad school. I felt sorry for him. | 研究生时认识的 我真的觉得很难过 |
[23:15] | He was a little off. | 他有点奇怪 |
[23:17] | My guess was radiation. How did he die? | 我猜是辐射的原因 他是怎么死的 |
[23:20] | Gunshot wound, | 枪击 |
[23:22] | Which, uh, suggests it wasn’t the quantum lords That killed him. | 看来不是量子人干的 |
[23:24] | Duh. They’d use a lorax beam. | 错 没准用的是罗莱士必死光线 |
[23:28] | Why would they want to kill Noah anyway? Big wuss. | 他们杀诺亚干嘛 废柴一个 |
[23:31] | Quite. His killer wore a clown costume. | 就是 那凶手穿着一件小丑服 |
[23:33] | Any ideas who that might have been? | 你知道可能是谁吗 |
[23:36] | Assuming, of course, that it is a carbon-based life-form. | 当然得假设 他是个两条腿的人类 |
[23:39] | Nuh-unh, but the clown thing’s clever. | 不一定 但穿小丑装这主意不错 |
[23:42] | Noah hated them. | 诺亚讨厌小丑 |
[23:44] | We understand that you were working on a problem | 据我们所知 你在为托尔曼·邦汀 |
[23:46] | – for Tolman Bunting? – Yeah. | -做一个项目 -是的 |
[23:49] | My doctors wanted to nix it, but I convinced them | 我的医生让我别做 但我告诉他们 |
[23:51] | it was good therapy. Don’t touch that! | 这是个很好的治疗方法 别碰它 |
[23:59] | Did you know that Noah was working on one for him, too? | 你知道诺亚也参与了吗 |
[24:03] | Which makes him a big-ass hypocrite. | 所以说他根本是个超级伪君子 |
[24:07] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[24:09] | Well, back in grad school, we got offered a gig | 读研究生的时候 我们有个 |
[24:11] | writing code for some defense contractor. | 帮国防承包商编写密码的大活儿 |
[24:13] | Noah passed. Said he didn’t want to do anything that could | 诺亚不干 说不想干任何伤害别人的事 |
[24:15] | harm someone–like this thing for Tolman is any better! | 好像托尔曼这事没那么坏似的 |
[24:19] | It’s worse. | 这事更坏 |
[24:20] | You could destroy the world, practically, if you wanted to. | 只要你想 你完全可以毁灭世界 |
[24:26] | Noah may well have completed that project. | 诺亚说不定已经完成了 |
[24:28] | How are you doing with it? | 你的进展怎么样 |
[24:30] | Fine. | 还成 |
[24:32] | So not even close. | 意思就是还差得很远 |
[24:36] | I could gouge your eyes out with a spoon. | 我能用这个勺子把你的眼睛挖出来 |
[24:39] | I’ll take a rain check on that. | 这个就先免了吧 |
[24:40] | It appears Noah may have hidden the device in a locker | 诺亚似乎把那装置藏在一个储物柜里 |
[24:44] | that this key belongs to. | 这是钥匙 |
[24:47] | Do you have any idea where that locker could be? | 知道这个储物柜在哪儿吗 |
[24:50] | Sir, I’m a mental patient. | 先生 我可是个精神病人 |
[24:53] | I don’t know anything. Nobody does. | 一般精神病人都没什么自知力 |
[24:55] | But see, I know I don’t know. | 但我却很清楚我不知道 |
[24:58] | Paradox. | 很矛盾吧 |
[25:00] | Interview over. | 谈话结束 |
[25:02] | Yes, it is. | 好吧 |
[25:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:07] | It’s funny how well you two get along. | 你俩处得不错 真有趣 |
[25:10] | Well, I have the same kind of trouble | 我曾经也很讨厌 |
[25:11] | with those pesky quantum lords. | 那些烦人的量子人 |
[25:14] | Noah’s ethics should have prevented him | 诺亚具有道德感 |
[25:16] | from taking on the project in the first place. | 所以他一开始就不该参与这个项目 |
[25:18] | But he took it on. Why? | 但他还是接受了 为什么 |
[25:19] | Noah loved puzzles. | 诺亚喜欢解谜 |
[25:20] | Maybe he couldn’t resist the challenge. | 他可能难以抵抗挑战的诱惑 |
[25:22] | – Well, there’s plenty of those to choose from. – Thanks. | -其实还有很多其他原因 -谢谢 |
[25:25] | Uh, the prospect of lots and lots of money? | 因为他可以赚超多钱吗 |
[25:28] | That’s a boring motive. | 这动机也太无趣了 |
[25:30] | Well, it’s still pretty popular. | 很多人都这样 |
[25:34] | Inmate escape. Inmate escape. | 有病人逃跑 |
[25:35] | Open that now! | 快开门 |
[25:43] | Oh! Alert the quantum lords. | 我们吓着量子人了 |
[25:52] | Have the Kenmore police put out an A.P.B. | 让肯摩尔市局发布全境通告 |
[25:54] | and get me everything you can on Oliver McDaniel. | 再给我所有奥利弗·麦丹尼尔的材料 |
[25:57] | I’m impressed. Oliver made his own key pass | 他居然从一个警卫那里偷来信息 |
[26:00] | using information stolen from one of the guards. | 并以此自制了一张通行证 佩服佩服 |
[26:02] | He trips the alarm to create a distraction, | 他触发警报以分散警卫的注意力 |
[26:03] | then hides in the guards’ locker room. | 然后躲在警卫的更衣室里 |
[26:05] | The last place they’d search. | 他们最后才会搜查那里 |
[26:06] | Turns out this isn’t the first departure. Multiple exits | 这已经不是第一次了 |
[26:08] | unaccounted for stretching back more than a month. | 一个多月来 他随意外出了多次 |
[26:11] | Hospital security didn’t flag this? | 精神病院警卫处没有记录吗 |
[26:12] | Exits came up under the guard’s name– | 出入记录都是警卫的名字 |
[26:14] | Nothing out of the ordinary. | 再正常不过 |
[26:15] | So Oliver could come and go whenever he wanted. | 所以奥利弗可以随意进出 |
[26:17] | Here’s the kicker–he was gone for four hours around the time | 关键部分 诺亚被谋杀时 |
[26:19] | – of Noah’s murder. – Bumps him up the suspect list. | -他已外出4小时 -这么说他也有嫌疑 |
[26:22] | There’s one thing I don’t get. Why leave now? | 还有件事我不明白 他为什么现在逃跑 |
[26:23] | Why not stick to your routine and slip out at night? | 为什么不顺着你们的行程 晚上溜出去 |
[26:25] | Because he was going after the device. | 因为他要去找那个装置 |
[26:27] | He must have figured out where it was | 他肯定一看到钥匙 |
[26:28] | when he saw the locker key | 就知道是在哪儿了 |
[26:29] | –would have done anything to get his hands on it. | 他会想尽办法弄到手 |
[26:31] | Did you talk to Tolman Bunting? | 有没有问过托尔曼·邦汀 |
[26:32] | He had no idea where Oliver could be headed. | 他不知道奥利弗可能去哪里 |
[26:34] | If Oliver leaves a trail, it’s not gonna be his. | 线索肯定与他本人无关 |
[26:37] | Check the guard’s name and run his credit cards. | 查一查警卫的名字和信用卡 |
[26:39] | The security pass may not be the only thing Oliver copied. | 恐怕他不止盗用了通行证 |
[26:41] | Okay, you got it. | 好 马上办 |
[26:45] | – Hey, Grace. – Hey. | -格蕾斯 -嗨 |
[26:46] | Um, if I wanted to go away by the ocean, | 如果我想去海边玩玩 |
[26:49] | You know, somewhere close, kind of a resort-type thing… | 不太远 休闲度假村之类的 |
[26:53] | Spa treatments? | 水疗 |
[26:55] | Yeah. Yeah, that kind of thing, exactly. | 对 就是那种 没错 |
[26:57] | Oh, yeah, that’s what I’m talkin’ about. | 我就是说这个 |
[27:00] | Um, is there any places that you’d recommend? | 有什么推荐吗 |
[27:02] | I’m kind of busy here, Jane. | 我正忙着呢 简 |
[27:04] | Well, can’t you just look it up on your computer? | 能帮忙在电脑上查一下吗 |
[27:06] | It’ll take, like, ten seconds. | 只要一会儿工夫 |
[27:07] | Why don’t you do it yourself? | 你干吗不自己去查 |
[27:08] | I’ll get you a nougat bar From the, uh, machine over there. | 我去贩售机给你弄根牛轧糖来 |
[27:14] | Give me five minutes. | 给我五分钟 |
[27:16] | You are the queen of my heart, Grace. | 你是我心中的女神 格蕾斯 |
[27:18] | I’ll wait here. | 那我在这儿等 |
[27:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:34] | Welcome to Tidewater, sir. | 欢迎来到”潮流” 先生 |
[27:36] | Oh, thank you. Very, uh, lovely place. | 谢谢 这里很漂亮 |
[27:38] | We like to think so. | 这是我们的追求 |
[27:40] | Is there something I can help you with? | 有什么能效劳的吗 |
[27:41] | Uh, yes, there is. | 是的 有件事 |
[27:43] | Um, how is your staff at procuring, uh, | 你们的服务员是如何为客人 |
[27:46] | – things for guests? – Um, what do you mean? | -介绍一些服务 -您指什么 |
[27:48] | You know, special things. | 特殊服务 |
[27:50] | If it’s company you’re looking for– | 如果您是想找陪客的话 |
[27:51] | No, it’s, uh, it’s not company I’m looking for. | 不 我找的不是陪客 |
[27:55] | But thank you, if you’re offering company… | 不过谢谢你 为我提出的建议 |
[27:58] | Gary. | 加里 |
[28:04] | Got a hit on the guard’s credit card. | 那个警卫的信用卡出现一条记录 |
[28:06] | Somebody used it to buy a ticket to Brazil | 有人用它买了一张去巴西的飞机票 |
[28:07] | departing out of S.F.O. in an hour. | 一小时后从旧金山国际机场出发 |
[28:08] | – Tell the airport police we’re on our way. – You got it. | -通知机场警方我们马上赶去 -好 |
[28:19] | What, Jane? | 什么事 简 |
[28:20] | – What’s up, Lisbon? – Oh, nothing much. | -有什么情况吗 里斯本 -没什么大事 |
[28:22] | Might make a run to the San Francisco Airport | 就是要赶去旧金山国际机场 |
[28:24] | to pick up Oliver McDaniel. | 逮捕奥利弗·麦丹尼尔 |
[28:25] | Huh. Well, you may want to rethink that. | 看来你要重新考虑一下了 |
[28:39] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[28:40] | Hey. Isn’t this lovely? | 瞧 这样多惬意啊 |
[28:43] | Smell of the ocean air, | 闻着海水的味道 |
[28:45] | sand beneath your feet. | 脚下踩着沙滩 |
[28:47] | You know, we should move our offices here. | 我们应该把办公室搬来这里 |
[28:49] | Oliver–Jane, where is he? | 奥利弗呢 简 他人在哪儿 |
[28:51] | You’d be so much happier– | 你会更快乐些 |
[28:53] | do wonders for your stress levels. | 你的压力指数会奇迹般地下降 |
[28:55] | He’s ticketed on a flight to Brazil. | 他买了飞往巴西的机票 |
[28:56] | Cho and Rigsby are on their way to the airport now. So– | 周和瑞斯比现在正赶去机场 所以 |
[28:58] | Oliver has been in an insane asylum for about six months. | 奥利弗在精神病院里呆了近半年 |
[29:02] | He asked you for a massage. | 他刚刚问你会不会按摩 |
[29:05] | He’s in need of a little pampering. | 他需要出来滋润一下 |
[29:08] | – The flight’s a misdirect. – How can you be so sure? | -那航班是个误导 -你凭什么这么肯定 |
[29:11] | The sound machine in his bedroom was tuned in to the ocean. | 他房间里的机器就是播的海声 |
[29:14] | That, and the fact that room 6-4-4 | 并且他所在的644房间 |
[29:18] | has already ordered six cans of Spaghettio’s | 向服务台叫了 |
[29:19] | from the concierge. | 六罐子意大利面 |
[29:21] | You can’t arrest him yet. Yes, I can. | -你现在还不能抓他 -我能 |
[29:24] | No, you can’t. He escaped because he knows | 不 你不能 他逃跑是因为 |
[29:26] | the location of the device, and if we follow him, | 他知道装置的下落 如果跟着他 |
[29:28] | he will lead us right to it. | 他会把我们直接带过去 |
[29:30] | I don’t care about the device. | 我不关心那装置在哪里 |
[29:31] | You don’t care about a code-breaking device | 不吗 一个可以破解 |
[29:33] | that could hack into our government’s National security system? | 政府安全情报系统的解码装置流落在外 |
[29:37] | That’s not very patriotic, Lisbon. | 这可不太爱国 里斯本 |
[29:39] | Pina Colada? | 来杯冰镇果汁朗姆酒吗 |
[29:47] | Rook to B8? | 车进B8 |
[29:50] | Poor, deluded fool. | 上当咯 可怜滴傻瓜 |
[29:54] | Bunting will be resigned before lunch, the way he’s playing. | 像他这么玩 邦汀午饭前就要输喽 |
[29:57] | Great. | 很棒啊 |
[30:01] | Bishop… | 相 |
[30:03] | to C4. | 进C4 |
[30:08] | There he is. | 他在那儿 |
[30:10] | Cho, we have a visual. | 周 发现目标 |
[30:12] | We’ll take point. You and Rigsby hang back. | 我们领头 你和瑞斯比跟在后面 |
[30:35] | He’s headed in now. Let’s see where he’s going. | 他现在进来了 看看他往什么地方走 |
[30:43] | Come on! | 过来 |
[31:20] | Who was that? | 那人是谁 |
[31:21] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[31:22] | Watch Oliver. Cho, come on. | 看着奥利弗 周 跟我追 |
[31:27] | Need a paramedic at the pier. | 这里是码头 需要医务人员 |
[31:37] | CBI. Don’t move! | 加州调查局 不许动 |
[32:04] | 42. | 四十二 |
[32:44] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[32:49] | Mr. Bunting | 邦汀先生 |
[32:51] | 4 and 2. | 四和二 |
[32:58] | One Two | 一格两格 |
[33:04] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[33:08] | Nice work, tailing us to the pier. | 不错啊 跟踪我们到码头 |
[33:10] | But I guess for a guy who’s after the universal hack, | 既然你这么想要得到万能黑客装置 |
[33:13] | listening in on police radios is no big thing. | 监听警察的对讲机也不足为奇了吧 |
[33:16] | It was, uh, an unseasonably warm day. | 今天出奇得热 |
[33:19] | I wanted to cool off by the water. | 我只是想去海边凉快凉快 |
[33:21] | It was pure coincidence that drew me there. | 纯属巧合 |
[33:23] | This isn’t funny, Mr. Bunting. | 这不是开玩笑 邦汀先生 |
[33:25] | You’re in trouble. | 你有大麻烦了 |
[33:27] | We’ve got a big handful of felonies | 你今天在码头干的事 |
[33:30] | for what you did at the pier today, | 可以被判一大堆重罪 |
[33:31] | And we are this close to nailing you for the murder | 我们很快便会指控你 |
[33:33] | – of Noah Valiquette. – Really? | -杀害诺亚·华利奎 -是吗 |
[33:35] | Really. The clown costume, the ad– | 是的 小丑戏服 招贴广告 |
[33:39] | sounds like the work of a man who likes to play games, | 很像是你这种爱玩游戏的人的风格 |
[33:41] | doesn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[33:43] | Hey, boss. A.G.’s on the phone, says it’s urgent. | 嘿 头儿 总检察长打电话来 说是急事 |
[33:45] | Oh, uh, do me a favor and, uh, | 帮我个忙 |
[33:47] | send my best to the attorney general. | 代我向总检察长致以最亲切的问候 |
[33:50] | And tell Mr. Jane queen to d8. | 还有告诉简先生 后进D8 |
[33:54] | Queen to d8! Thank you. | 后进D8 谢谢 |
[34:01] | You knew where Noah hid the device. | 诺亚藏装置的地方 |
[34:03] | How? | 你怎么会知道 |
[34:04] | In grad school, Noah and I would go to the pier. | 读研究生的时候 诺亚和我常去码头 |
[34:07] | Noah liked the rides. I liked the beach, | 诺亚喜欢打游戏机 我喜欢沙滩 |
[34:09] | All those young women in wet bathing suits. | 看那些穿着湿漉漉泳衣的女人 |
[34:13] | I knew Noah hid the device there as soon as I saw that key. | 我一见那钥匙就知道诺亚把装置藏那儿 |
[34:15] | So you decided to escape and get it for yourself. | 所以你决定逃出来 自己拿了 |
[34:18] | I wanted the money. There’s an intergalactic war coming. | 我要钱 银河系就要爆发一场战争 |
[34:21] | Yes, I’m aware. | 是的 我知道 |
[34:23] | But if you take the device to Tolman, | 但你要是把装置交给托尔曼 |
[34:24] | you know we’re waiting for you in the lobby. | 我们自然也不会放过你 |
[34:26] | Well, I wanted the device so I could see how it worked. | 我就是想知道那装置的原理 |
[34:29] | After that, I could make my own, sell ’em wherever, | 然后我可以自己做 大量卖出去 |
[34:32] | Have enough money to build my bunker. | 赚够钱自己造一个地堡 |
[34:34] | Now the hospital security logs | 根据精神病院的警卫值班记录 |
[34:36] | have you out the morning of Noah’s murder. | 诺亚被谋杀那天早上你刚好跑了出去 |
[34:37] | Have you out war preparations? | 你是去做战前准备吗 |
[34:38] | No, man. Breakfast at my favorite strip club. | 才不是 我去了最喜欢的脱衣舞夜总会吃早饭 |
[34:41] | They have an open buffet, all you can eat. | 那儿有免费自助餐 什么都能吃 |
[34:44] | And Noah’s killer planned an elaborate diversion | 杀诺亚的杀手玩了一手声东击西 |
[34:46] | to get away from the crime scene, | 逃离了犯罪现场 |
[34:47] | Like your ticket to Brazil stunt. | 就像你买巴西航班机票的把戏 |
[34:49] | I wasn’t aware it was a crime to be intelligent, Agent Cho. | 聪明也有错吗 周探员 |
[34:55] | The A.G. insists I let Bunting go, drop all charges. | 总检察长坚持要我放了邦汀 撤销一切指控 |
[34:58] | The man must have serious juice. | 那家伙肯定有很硬的后台 |
[35:00] | Well, it stands to reason. | 这也合情合理 |
[35:01] | He knows where the skeletons are buried. | 他掌握着总检察长那些见不得光的事儿 |
[35:03] | I don’t know what to do. | 我该怎么办 |
[35:04] | How do you build a case against a guy like this? | 对付这种家伙 有什么妙计吗 |
[35:07] | Oh…It’s not so hard. | 这并不难 |
[35:11] | Talk to the girls at the strip club. | 去问问脱衣舞夜总会的女孩 |
[35:13] | Someone’s gotta remember I was there. | 肯定有人记得我当时在场 |
[35:15] | He speaks the truth, Cho. | 老周 他说的是实话 |
[35:17] | Oliver here would have trouble killing a light beer… | 这个奥利弗连喝瓶淡啤酒都成问题 |
[35:20] | Much less Noah Valiquette. | 更别说谋杀诺亚·华利奎 |
[35:22] | That’s not accurate. | 那你就错了 |
[35:23] | I could mess you up badly if I wanted to. | 只要我想 就让你吃不了兜着走 |
[35:25] | But you don’t want to. | 但你不会那么做 |
[35:27] | Before we let you walk out the door, I need a favor. | 在放你走之前 帮我个忙 |
[35:30] | Not a chance. | 没门 |
[35:31] | Consider it. | 考虑考虑吧 |
[35:32] | It’ll give you the chance to work with this, | 你有机会接触这玩意哦 |
[35:34] | And then when you’re done, a little gift | 事成后 送你行星联盟的 |
[35:35] | from the Planetary League. Hmm? | 小礼物 怎么样 |
[35:44] | Rook takes F6. | 车进F6 |
[35:47] | Your very friendly assistant let me in. | 你那友善的助理让我进来的 |
[35:50] | Rook takes F6. | 车进F6 |
[35:52] | King to G8. | 王进G8 |
[35:55] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[35:56] | I came by to see | 我来看看 |
[35:58] | if Noah’s doohickey here actually works. | 诺亚的小发明有用不 |
[36:02] | – That’s it? – Yes. | -就是这个吗 -是的 |
[36:04] | So he did build it. | 看来他确实成功了 |
[36:06] | Yes, and I’m here to return it… | 是的 我把它物归原主 |
[36:08] | For $2 million, of course. | 当然你得付两百万 |
[36:11] | You expect me to pay you? | 想让我付给你吗 |
[36:14] | Well, not me, no, but its rightful owners. | 当然不是 是付给它的合法拥有者 |
[36:16] | Uh, have you met Noah’s wife Daphne | 我来介绍下 诺亚的妻子达芙妮 |
[36:19] | and brother Rafe? | 还有这位 他的哥哥拉弗 |
[36:20] | Legally, Noah’s property is passed on to Daphne, | 在法律上 诺亚的财产应由达芙妮继承 |
[36:24] | Including this. | 当然也包括这玩意 |
[36:26] | Have either of you ever seen this before? | 你们以前见过这玩意吗 |
[36:28] | – No. – What is it? | -没有 -那是什么 |
[36:29] | Uh, it’s a code-breaking device designed by Noah | 诺亚发明的密码破解装置 |
[36:32] | For Mr. Bunting, uh, in return for $2 million– | 是给邦汀先生的 值两百万美元 |
[36:36] | – Your $2 million. – Oh, my god. | -现在归你了 -我的天呐 |
[36:38] | I’m sure a cashier’s check will be fine, Mr. Bunting. | 邦汀先生 最好用银行本票支付 |
[36:40] | – Yes. – Uh, I think we first have to make sure that | -很好 -不过我想先确认下 |
[36:42] | this thing works. | 装置是否有用 |
[36:43] | – That was part of our arrangement. – As you wish. | -事先说好的 -如你所愿 |
[36:57] | Okay, we’re gonna need an encrypted file. | 我们得先找个加密文档 |
[36:59] | Oh, how about agent Lisbon’s personnel file? | 里斯本探员的人事档案怎么样 |
[37:02] | No. | 不行 |
[37:03] | – I happen to have it on disk right here. – No! | -碰巧我刻碟了 -不行 |
[37:05] | – It has some great photos. – Fine. | -里面有些很靓的照片哦 -好吧 |
[37:16] | It seems to be working here. | 拭目以待 |
[37:23] | What does that mean? | 那是什么状况 |
[37:24] | It means that it’s not working. | 这表明不起作用 |
[37:28] | It seems Noah was unable to complete the project. | 看来诺亚没能成功 |
[37:30] | I am sorry, Mrs. Valiquette. | 华利奎夫人 我很抱歉 |
[37:32] | He needed more time. | 他还需要些时间 |
[37:34] | Wait. How do we know it doesn’t work? | 等等 我们怎么知道它不起作用 |
[37:36] | Maybe he’s playing us, trying to save himself a couple million. | 也许他在骗我们 为自己省下两百万 |
[37:40] | Don’t be absurd. Why wouldn’t I want this to work? | 别傻了 我也想它有用 |
[37:43] | Try it again, ’cause my husband’s a genius. | 再试试 我丈夫是个天才 |
[37:46] | It has to work. | 肯定能行 |
[37:47] | I’m afraid your, husband’s genius had its limitations. | 恐怕你丈夫的天赋有限 |
[37:50] | Humor us. | 别哄我们 |
[37:55] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[38:06] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[38:09] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[38:12] | It’s working! | 真的起作用了 |
[38:18] | – What the hell? – Turn it off. | -搞什么 -关掉它 |
[38:20] | – Turn it off! Turn it off! – No, wait. | -赶紧关掉 -不 等等 |
[38:21] | – It’s right, isn’t it? – Of course not. | -没错吧 -当然不是 |
[38:23] | You said you didn’t know anything about the device. | 你说你对这个装置一无所知 |
[38:26] | – You were lying. – No. W– | -你撒谎了 -不 我 |
[38:29] | I had Oliver change the settings | 我让奥利弗更改了设置 |
[38:30] | so it wouldn’t work. | 所以它才不起作用 |
[38:31] | But you knew how to change them back. | 但是你知道怎么改回来 |
[38:34] | You watched Noah work. | 因为你一直看着诺亚工作 |
[38:36] | You knew that he decided not to give it to Tolman | 你知道他决定不卖给托尔曼 |
[38:38] | For any price. So you did what you felt you had to– | 所以你自作主张 |
[38:41] | You played on his fear. You’d take the device | 利用他的恐惧 以霸占那个装置 |
[38:44] | And turn it in toTolman yourself. | 然后自己卖给托尔曼 |
[38:46] | All you had to do was open the safe. | 你只需要打开保险箱就行 |
[38:49] | The problem– | 问题就出在这里 |
[38:51] | It wasn’t in the safe. | 装置不在保险箱里 |
[38:58] | That movie with the crazy math guy | 有部电影 疯狂的数学天才 |
[39:01] | and the woman who loves him– | 和一个女人坠入爱河 |
[39:04] | Yeah, I thought Noah and me would be like that. | 我以为我们会和电影里那样 |
[39:08] | Hmm. “Love’s tender passion.” | 难怪 你喜欢《爱:似水柔情》这种 |
[39:12] | Yeah, you go ahead and make fun. | 你就取笑我吧 |
[39:16] | Life with Noah was nothing like that. | 和诺亚一起生活可没那么美好 |
[39:18] | It was silence–Days of it, | 每天都是默而不语 |
[39:21] | And books I could never understand the title of, | 房间里都是我看不懂的书籍 |
[39:24] | And no sex when he’s thinking, | 只要他在工作 我们就没有性生活 |
[39:26] | Which, by the way, is all the time. | 而他一直都在工作 |
[39:30] | I work 50 hours a week scrounging for tips | 我每周拼死拼活工作50个小时 |
[39:32] | Just so we could have food. | 才能解决温饱问题 |
[39:37] | Anyway, so then Noah told me about this guy | 当诺亚告诉我有个人 |
[39:41] | who would pay him $2 million to build this thing– | 愿意支付两百万让他制作这个装置 |
[39:43] | $2 million. | 整整两百万啊 |
[39:45] | I begged him, and finally he said he would do it, | 我求他去做 最后他答应了 |
[39:48] | Which was only right because it was his turn. | 这完全合情合理 这是他的义务 |
[39:51] | But he wouldn’t hand it over, | 但是他不打算交付 |
[39:54] | And you couldn’t live with that. | 而你再也忍受不了了 |
[39:56] | Yeah, okay. He said it was too dangerous. | 是的 他说那样做会很危险 |
[40:01] | I tried to make him, but he said that… | 我试着说服他 但他只是说 |
[40:05] | He said I wasn’t able to understand the implications. | 只是说我不懂这项应用 |
[40:10] | So I decided to show him I could be smart, too. | 所以我想让他瞧瞧我也是个聪明人 |
[40:15] | Or a whole lot dumber. | 或者是个彻底的笨蛋 |
[40:16] | I’m–I’m not sure which. | 我也不确定是哪个 |
[40:20] | Get up. | 起来吧 |
[40:24] | Hands behind your back. | 双手放后面 |
[40:36] | What put you on to her? | 为什么你会对她起疑心 |
[40:37] | Well, I came to it very late. I could have kicked myself. | 我怎么早没想到呢 真是懊恼 |
[40:40] | The kitchen of her house was left unsearched | 家里只有厨房没被搜过 |
[40:41] | Because that was her domain. | 因为厨房是她的地盘 |
[40:43] | She knew the device wasn’t there. | 她知道装置不在那里 |
[40:47] | Oh, Mr. Jane. Perfect timing. | 简先生 来的正好 |
[40:51] | Pawn to F4. | 卒进F4 |
[41:00] | Shrewd. | 很犀利啊 |
[41:03] | But I gather you’re here for more than just to pin my queen. | 我想你来这不是为了吃我的后吧 |
[41:07] | Yes. | 确实不是 |
[41:08] | Actually, I came here to collect my property. | 其实我是来拿回我的财产 |
[41:14] | Given Daphne’s condition, | 因为达芙妮现在的处境 |
[41:16] | Ownership of the device goes to Noah’s brother. | 装置的所有权归诺亚的哥哥所有 |
[41:20] | But when I contacted Rafe, | 但当我联系拉弗时 |
[41:21] | He wanted nothing to do with it. | 他不想和装置扯上任何关系 |
[41:23] | So according to my attorneys, | 根据我律师的建议 |
[41:25] | That passes the device… To me. | 装置应归我所有 |
[41:30] | I have all the legal documents here. | 这里是相关的法律文件 |
[41:32] | If you have any questions, you can– | 如果你有任何疑问 你可以 |
[41:33] | No need. No need. It’s all yours. All yours. | 没必要 都给你 都是你的啦 |
[41:37] | Uh, I hope you don’t mind, | 我希望你不介意 |
[41:38] | I did have a little fiddle with it. | 我瞎搞了一下 |
[41:40] | I just wanted to see how it worked. | 只是想看看它的原理 |
[41:46] | What did you… | 你做了什么 |
[41:47] | Easily fixed, I’d imagine. Easily? | 我想应该很容易修好吧 |
[41:49] | Oh? Uh, what’s that? | 啊咧 这是什么来着 |
[41:52] | That may be part of it. | 应该是零件之一吧 |
[42:00] | You are gonna be hearing from my attorney. | 你就等着收我的律师信吧 |
[42:03] | Tolman, one last thing– | 托尔曼 还有一件事 |
[42:06] | Bishop… | 相 |
[42:09] | To C4. | 进C4 |
[42:12] | Forced mate in three moves. | 三步之内必死 |
[42:18] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[42:19] | Come and take a closer look. You’ll see it. | 过来仔细看看 就知道了 |
[42:35] | We should do this again! | 下次再来哟 |