时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | San Desidera, California | 加州 圣德西代拉 |
[00:15] | Where the hell is he, Stace? | 该死 他人哪去了 西黛 |
[00:17] | Don’t worry, Mr. Lynch. I’m sure he’ll be here soon. | 别急 林奇先生 我相信他马上就到 |
[00:19] | This is ridiculous. | 真是荒唐 |
[00:21] | I mean, he goes on in less than five minutes. | 会议不到五分钟就要开始了 |
[00:28] | It’s all right, Mr. Lynch. He’s here. | 没事了 林奇先生 他来了 |
[00:29] | All right, get him up on stage | 那好 带他去演讲台 |
[00:30] | and I’ll tell everybody he’s on his way. | 我通知与会者准备就绪 |
[00:37] | Mr. Brava, I’m afraid we need to hurry. | 布拉瓦先生 恐怕我们得赶紧了 |
[00:40] | Mr. Brava, no advance copy of your speech | 布拉瓦先生 您这次讲稿没有预先公布 |
[00:43] | has been released. Why the secrecy? | 是什么原因要这么低调 |
[00:44] | Come hear it, and you’ll know. | 来听我的讲演就知晓了 |
[00:45] | Can you tell us anything about what you’re going to say? | 能现在给我们透露一点吗 |
[00:50] | You want a sound bite? Fine. | 要我爆点料 成 |
[00:52] | People who traffic in humans are like cockroaches | 那些贩卖人口的蛇头 |
[00:54] | hiding in the dark. | 就如同躲在暗处的蟑螂 |
[00:56] | You have to expose ’em to the light. | 我们要把这些人揪出来 |
[00:57] | What do you mean, “Expose”? | 您说的揪出来是什么意思 |
[00:59] | Will you be naming somebody? | 是要点名曝光他们吗 |
[01:01] | Mr. Brava. | 布拉瓦先生 |
[01:05] | – I’ll be right back. – Mr. Brava! | -我马上回来 -布拉瓦先生 |
[01:37] | Mr. Brava? | 布拉瓦先生 |
[01:40] | We really have to… | 我们真… |
[01:47] | Help me! Somebody, please! | 救命 快来人 |
[01:53] | Andy Burnside– Kane County Sheriff. | 安迪·本赛德 凯恩县治安官 |
[01:55] | Agent Teresa Lisbon. | 我是特里萨·里斯本探员 |
[01:56] | This is Patrick Jane, our consultant. | 这位是顾问 派翠克·简 |
[01:59] | So the victim’s name was Hector Brava. | 死者名叫赫克托·布拉瓦 |
[02:02] | He was a do-gooder, | 好善乐施 但是帮倒忙 |
[02:03] | ran an organization called the Sheltering Light Foundation. | 管理一个叫庇护之光基金会的机构 |
[02:07] | They fight human trafficking. | 与人贩作斗争 |
[02:09] | There’s a conference going on. | 这里正在举行会议 |
[02:11] | He was supposed to give some kind of a speech. | 他本要在大会上发言 |
[02:15] | So you’re the psychic, huh? | 你就是那个灵媒 |
[02:16] | No. No such thing as psychics. | 不是 世上没有灵媒这回事儿 |
[02:26] | Looks like cause of death | 初步看来 致死原因 |
[02:28] | is blunt force trauma to the back of the head. | 系后脑遭钝器击打所致 |
[02:29] | Yeah, some of my men found a fire extinguisher | 我们的人在那边发现 |
[02:32] | with blood on it over there. | 沾有血迹的灭火器 |
[02:33] | No, usable prints on it, though. | 不过上面没有指纹可提取 |
[02:35] | If he was here to make a speech, | 如果说死者是来演讲 |
[02:37] | what was he doing back here? | 那他来这里干什么 |
[02:39] | This. | 看这个 |
[02:41] | It’s a text message. | 是条手机短信 |
[02:44] | “Meet me through the staff door. Carmen.” | “我们员工区见 卡门” |
[02:47] | Tracking the sender now. | 正在追踪发信者 |
[02:48] | How many Carmens have you i.d.’d at the hotel? | 酒店内住客有几个同名者 |
[02:50] | Two employees at the hotel, | 两名酒店员工 |
[02:52] | another two were attending the conference. | 还有两名与会者 |
[02:55] | They all have alibis, though. | 他们都有不在场证明 |
[02:56] | We’re gonna keep looking. | 但我们会继续关注 |
[02:58] | He had his wallet on him, all his credit cards, | 死者身上有钱包 包括他所有信用卡 |
[03:00] | a lot of money, so you can rule robbery out. | 大量现金 所以可排除抢劫 |
[03:02] | Maybe. Where’s his speech? | 也许吧 他的讲演稿呢 |
[03:05] | You just said Brava was on the way to deliver a speech. | 你刚说布拉瓦要上台发言 |
[03:08] | Wouldn’t he have that speech on his person, | 那他身上该有讲演稿 |
[03:09] | or notes at least? | 或是起码的讲演提纲 |
[03:11] | – Did you find anything? – No. | -你有找到稿子吗 -没有 |
[03:16] | Find out everything you can about the speech. | 尽你所能去找讲演稿 |
[03:18] | You got it. | 明白 |
[03:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:26] | there’s a contradiction here. | 有点讲不通 |
[03:29] | The murder itself feels improvised– | 这起凶案感觉是临时起意 |
[03:32] | The fire extinguisher, the semipublic location. | 凶器灭火器 凶案地点也不隐秘 |
[03:34] | But the setup… | 但是手机短信这个陷阱 |
[03:36] | the text message was planned. | 却是早有预谋 |
[03:38] | No robbery to speak of. | 又不是抢劫性质 |
[03:41] | No assault other than the blow to the head. | 除了头部受重击 身上无其它伤痕 |
[03:44] | It doesn’t feel like an anger killing. | 不像是结怨凶杀 |
[03:45] | It feels more like an act of desperation. | 倒更符合是铤而走险 |
[03:49] | The murderer wanted to keep Brava from doing something | 凶手想要阻止布拉瓦做什么事 |
[03:51] | or saying something. | 或是说什么话 |
[03:53] | That’s just what our psychic said. | 我们的灵媒也这么说 |
[03:56] | – Your psychic? – Kristina Frye. | -什么灵媒 -克丽斯蒂娜·弗莱 |
[03:58] | You’re kidding. | 不是吧 |
[04:00] | What, you’ve heard of her? | 怎么 你听说过她 |
[04:05] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[04:07] | Don’t force the memory. | 别再刻意回想 |
[04:09] | It’ll come, and the details will emerge. | 记忆中的细节自会浮现 |
[04:12] | How much you paying her, sheriff? | 你们花多少钱聘用她 治安官 |
[04:13] | That’s none of your business. | 与你无关 |
[04:15] | Oh, that much? I’m working for the wrong people. | 看来定是不菲 我真是跟错了行 |
[04:17] | Ms. Frye, hi. It’s nice to see you again. | 弗莱女士 很高兴再次见到你 |
[04:20] | You, too. Thank you. We’ll talk later. | 我也是 谢谢 我们待会儿聊 |
[04:22] | So you got the sheriff wrapped around your finger. | 治安官被你收得服服贴贴 |
[04:25] | Sheriff Burnside is a man with an admirably open mind. | 本赛德治安官是个心胸及其宽广之人 |
[04:27] | Yes. He’s also a man that likes to watch television | 很对 他也是个喜欢看电视的人 |
[04:29] | with a cat curled up asleep on his lap | 而且腿上蜷睡着一只猫 |
[04:32] | while his mother sits next to him and knits. | 外加他母亲坐在身旁织毛线活儿 |
[04:34] | But I’m sure he’d prefer that to remain a secret. | 但我相信他不愿公开这些小秘密 |
[04:38] | I thought you said you weren’t psychic. | 你说你不是灵媒 |
[04:40] | He is. He’s just not ready to accept it. | 他是灵媒 只是不愿承认而已 |
[04:44] | Actually, it was the cat hair on your pants, | 其实 是你裤腿上的猫毛 |
[04:46] | lack of wedding ring | 无结婚戒的无名指 |
[04:48] | and your general live-with-mom vibe. | 和与老妈相伴之气场漏了你的底 |
[04:50] | But if you want to believe that his dead Uncle Harry | 但你硬要相信是他死去的哈利叔叔 |
[04:53] | came down and whispered it in my ear, then be my guest. | 来我身边耳语相告 我也没办法 |
[04:55] | Don’t you ever get tired of your own cynicism? | 你这样玩世不恭 不厌烦吗 |
[04:57] | Weary as hell. | 都快烦死了 |
[05:00] | What’s the alternative? | 但有其他选择吗 |
[05:02] | Why don’t we give them a little bit of time to catch up? | 何不给他们点时间叙叙旧 |
[05:05] | Sorry about the mom thing. | 刚才的事 抱歉了 |
[05:20] | I have a question. | 提个问题 |
[05:22] | What are you doing working with the cops? | 你为什么和警方合作 |
[05:24] | I thought you were a spiritual psychoanalyst. | 以为你是精神心理分析师 |
[05:26] | Did your patients catch on to you? | 你的客户还崇拜你吗 |
[05:28] | I still have my practice. | 我还有接业务 |
[05:30] | Why, you looking for a therapist? | 怎么 你要预约治疗课吗 |
[05:31] | Let me think about that. | 让我考虑考虑 |
[05:33] | No. I heard that psychoanalysts are a disease | 不用了 听说心理分析师有一种怪疾 |
[05:37] | that present themselves as a cure. | 喜欢将自己视为万能解手 |
[05:38] | And on top of that, you add in ghosts. | 而你更胜一筹 忽悠进了鬼神 |
[05:41] | Reflexive mockery–a sign of a troubled soul, Patrick. | 自我嘲弄 苦难灵魂的征兆 派翠克 |
[05:44] | You got bored, didn’t you? | 你是厌烦了吧 |
[05:46] | Got too easy taking their money. | 金钱来得太容易 |
[05:49] | No. I think our gift obliges us to help other people. | 不 我认为我们天赋禀异是为了帮助他人 |
[05:52] | Is that what you think? | 原来你是这么想的 |
[05:54] | Our gift gives us an obligation to help. | 我们天赋禀异是为了帮助他人 |
[05:56] | I like that line. I’m gonna use it. | 喜欢这句台词 以后就用它了 |
[05:57] | Van Pelt says there’s a problem tracing | 范·佩尔特说追踪短信发送者 |
[05:58] | – the text message that Brava got. – What? | -遇到了麻烦 -怎么说 |
[06:01] | Well, the trail leads to an electronic dead drop. | 发送信息一端是个电子死胡同 |
[06:03] | No way to trace it back. | 没办法追踪到源头 |
[06:04] | But she’s gonna look at his other phones, | 但她会查看死者其它手机 |
[06:05] | run down those calls. | 追查里面的通话记录 |
[06:06] | And what about the speech? | 死者的讲演稿有眉目了吗 |
[06:08] | There’s no word yet on whether he had it on him or not. | 目前还不知道他身上有无讲演稿 |
[06:10] | But we haven’t talked to the wife yet. She’s inside. | 我们可以去询问他妻子 她就在酒店里 |
[06:12] | Hector and I knew something like this might happen. | 赫克托和我知道会有这种事发生 |
[06:15] | He always said there was too much at stake to | 他总是说生死有命 |
[06:17] | waste time worrying. | 担心是多余的 |
[06:18] | What were you and your husband worried about? | 有什么事困扰着你和你丈夫 |
[06:19] | The traffickers– | 人贩蛇头 |
[06:21] | People who profit from the enslavement of others. | 这些从买卖人口中非法得利之人 |
[06:24] | Hector was tireless in his pursuit of them. | 赫克托跟他们做着不懈的斗争 |
[06:26] | Is there anyone you can think of | 知道有谁 |
[06:27] | who may have wanted to kill him? | 想要置赫克托于死地吗 |
[06:29] | Agent, my husband’s received half a dozen death threats | 探员 自圣诞节以来我丈夫就已收到 |
[06:32] | since Christmas. If you’re asking for names, | 半打的死亡恐吓 你若问是何人 |
[06:34] | We didn’t make a habit of filing the notes. | 我们没有习惯将其整理成册 |
[06:37] | He was gonna give a speech today. Did he have it on him? | 他今天要上台发言 随身有带演讲稿吗 |
[06:40] | Yes. Why? | 对 怎么了 |
[06:42] | There was some secrecy surrounding it. | 讲演稿里大有玄机 |
[06:45] | Do you know what he was gonna talk about? | 你知道讲演的内容吗 |
[06:47] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[06:53] | That wasn’t unusual. | 这很正常 |
[06:55] | Hector rarely shared the details of his work with me. | 赫克托从不跟我讲他工作上的事 |
[06:57] | It was his way of protecting me. | 他是在保护我 |
[07:01] | The person you need to talk to is Russell Bigelow. | 工作的事 你们得找理查德·毕格罗 |
[07:03] | He did research for Hector. | 他为赫克托做研究工作 |
[07:06] | Ilsa, | 伊尔萨 |
[07:10] | You’ve been told who I am and what I do? | 你知道我的身份和职业吗 |
[07:12] | Yes. | 知道 |
[07:15] | My communication with the other side is like | 我能与亡灵沟通 |
[07:17] | A long-distance phone call with a bad connection. | 就像是信号不佳时打长途电话 |
[07:19] | So often the messages I receive | 所以我接收到的信息对我来说 |
[07:22] | are meaningless to me, but not to those with ones | 是只言片语 但对于死者在世时 |
[07:25] | who’ve passed over, okay? | 所接触过的人就大为不同 |
[07:27] | I’m really not big on this, supernatural stuff. | 我不大信这些超自然的东西 |
[07:30] | You’re not alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[07:37] | Your husband wants me to remind you of something– | 你丈夫想让我 |
[07:39] | something that will make you smile. It’s… | 帮你重拾笑容 |
[07:43] | I’m getting an image of… cherry blossoms? | 我脑中浮现一个画面 樱花盛开 |
[07:48] | Does that mean anything to you? | 有使你想到什么吗 |
[07:50] | Yes. | 有 |
[07:53] | We were married under a cherry tree. | 我们是在樱花树下举行婚礼 |
[07:57] | How could you know that? | 你怎么会知道 |
[07:59] | He can recall foliage from his wedding day, | 回忆起婚礼上的树倒行 |
[08:01] | But he can’t tell you who killed him? | 告诉你凶手就不行了吗 |
[08:04] | Crossing over to the other side can be confusing. | 另一个世界的信息往往模糊而繁复 |
[08:07] | It’s a bit like waking up from anesthesia. | 就像刚从麻醉中苏醒的人的意识 |
[08:09] | Sometimes it can take a while to get real clarity. | 需要一些时间来整理清晰 |
[08:12] | Huh. Oh, well, makes sense. | 行吧 说得通 |
[08:17] | Does the name Carmen mean anything to you? | 你知道卡门这个名字吗 |
[08:19] | Uh, the opera. Why? | 只知道那个歌剧 怎么了 |
[08:24] | That’s pretty. Uh, my turn. | 很漂亮 轮到我了 |
[08:26] | Ilsa… did your husband ever cheat on you? | 伊尔萨 你丈夫有背叛过你吗 |
[08:30] | Did you cheat on him? | 还是你背叛过他 |
[08:32] | Why would you ask that? | 怎么这么问 |
[08:34] | You–you’re very noble and–and dignified. | 你有种高洁尊贵的气质 |
[08:36] | Very stoic. | 禁欲气息 |
[08:38] | A jackie o. Thing going on there. | 类似贾姬·欧的气质 |
[08:40] | Uh, maybe you don’t give a crap. | 说不定你一点都不难过 |
[08:41] | Maybe you’re happy he’s dead. | 也许他死了你还挺高兴 |
[08:50] | Maybe not. | 看来不是 |
[08:53] | I’d like you to leave now. | 请你马上出去 |
[08:54] | Good idea. Jane, enough fun. Let’s go. | 好提议 简 玩够了 走 |
[09:01] | Thank you for the tea. Very tasty. | 谢谢你的茶 非常可口 |
[09:06] | Nice work. | 干得好啊 |
[09:08] | She was hiding something. I wanted to see what it was. | 她有所隐瞒 我想挖出是什么 |
[09:10] | And what’d you learn? | 挖到什么了吗 |
[09:11] | Well, it’s early days. | 为时尚早 |
[09:12] | – She’s got a good arm. – Did learn that. | -她胳膊好使啊 -领教了 |
[09:16] | I’m–I’m not so sure this is such a good idea | 我不确定应不应该 |
[09:17] | I talk about this stuff. | 把这说出来 |
[09:19] | – I-I-I’m just a researcher, you know? I… – Listen, Mr. Bigelow, | -我只是个研究员 我… -听着 比格罗先生 |
[09:23] | We understand that you’re frightened, | 我们理解你的顾虑 |
[09:24] | But we really need to know what was in that speech. | 但我们必须得了解那篇演讲稿 |
[09:26] | You don’t understand. Look, trafficking generates billions. | 你不了解 贩卖人口的收益数十亿计 |
[09:30] | I mean, there are governments behind this stuff. | 所以通常都有政府做后台 |
[09:32] | It’s like these people can get to anybody. | 他们玩弄人命于股掌 |
[09:34] | I mean, Hector’s death already proves that. | 赫克托的死就证实了这点 |
[09:35] | Then we can offer you protection, Russell. | 我们会给你提供保护 罗素 |
[09:38] | But only if you tell us what you know. | 只要你把知道的都说出来 |
[09:41] | If you don’t help us, then all the work | 不然你为阻止这些人口贩子 |
[09:43] | That you’ve done to stop these guys will be for nothing. | 所做的一切努力都将化为乌有 |
[09:48] | Traffickers use quasi-legit businesses | 贩子们利用拟合法交易系统 |
[09:51] | To launder their money around the world. | 在全世界洗钱 |
[09:53] | I watch audit trails. | 看过审计跟踪后 |
[09:56] | We made a connection. | 我们发现一个秘密 |
[09:58] | That’s what’s in hector’s speech. | 赫克托的演讲就是关于这个 |
[10:00] | What connection? | 什么秘密 |
[10:03] | Have you ever heard of the World Anti-Trafficking Coalition? | 听过世界反人口贩卖联合会吗 |
[10:06] | One of the backers of the conference, right? | 大会的赞助者之一吧 |
[10:08] | Yeah. A major charity. | 对 一个大型慈善组织 |
[10:10] | It’s run by a guy named Christopher Lynch. | 领导人叫克里斯多夫·林奇 |
[10:12] | They assisted us in shutting down a bunch of networks, | 他们协助我们查封了大批有关网站 |
[10:15] | But the trafficking continued. | 但贩卖还是在继续 |
[10:18] | The money just went someplace else. | 赃款改从其他渠道流动 |
[10:20] | So it took a while to trace it, but we found out | 花了点时间追踪后 我们发现 |
[10:22] | The coalition is a front for a trafficking group. | 联合会其实就是个贩卖组织的幌子 |
[10:26] | You know, they used us to shut down their own competition, | 他们利用我们查封竞争对手 |
[10:29] | Building themselves a monopoly. | 构建自己的垄断市场 |
[10:32] | Here. | 这个 |
[10:33] | – That the speech? – My copy. | -演讲稿吗 -我拷贝了一份 |
[10:37] | And why didn’t you notify the authorities | 但你们发现这事后 |
[10:39] | Once you figured out what was going on? | 为什么不曝光给媒体 |
[10:40] | Cause Hector said that he wanted to denounce Lynch himself, | 因为赫克托说他想亲自揭发林奇 |
[10:42] | In public. | 在众目睽睽下 |
[10:44] | I said it was too dangerous, but he just wouldn’t listen. | 我说过这太冒险 但他就是不听 |
[10:49] | Did Brava ever mention anybody named Carmen to you? | 布拉瓦有跟你提过叫卡门的人吗 |
[10:52] | No. No, not to me. | 没 没跟我提过 |
[10:55] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[10:56] | So Bigelow is saying that the people | 毕格罗的意思就是 |
[10:58] | – fighting human trafficking were traffickers. – Apparently. | -反人口贩卖的其实就是人贩 -正是如此 |
[11:00] | All right. You and Cho go talk to this Lynch. | 那好 你跟周去找林奇 |
[11:03] | – See what he has to say for himself. – Okay, you got it. | -听听他怎么解释 -遵命 |
[11:09] | Are you guys joking? | 你们搞笑吗 |
[11:11] | Because your humor’s in bad taste. | 幽默感可不太好 |
[11:13] | Hector was a close colleague and a good friend. | 赫克托是我亲密的同事及好友 |
[11:16] | Who was planning to give a speech that would identify | 也正是他准备在演讲上 |
[11:18] | Your coalition as a front for human traffickers, | 曝光你的联合会的真面目 |
[11:20] | Mr. Lynch. He named you specifically. | 林奇先生 他特别指明是你 |
[11:23] | Look, someone is leading you down the garden path, gentlemen. | 听着 先生们 有人在误导你们 |
[11:26] | Okay, there’s no basis of truth in this. | 况且也没有证据 |
[11:28] | Surely you can see that it’s in the traffickers’ interest | 很明显是有人口贩子想要借此 |
[11:30] | To split us up, get us suspecting each other. | 让我们内讧 互相猜忌 |
[11:33] | Looks like Brava went past suspecting you. | 但布拉瓦貌似不只是怀疑你 |
[11:35] | Oh, please. Hector saw conspiracies everywhere. | 拜托 赫克托看什么都觉得是阴谋 |
[11:37] | You know, he liked being in the spotlight. | 他就喜欢被关注 |
[11:39] | We read the speech. It makes a pretty convincing case. | 我们看过演讲稿 相当有说服力 |
[11:41] | Okay, look. We’re gonna clear this up right now. | 行了 这事这么解决吧 |
[11:45] | I will have my lawyers give you access to all our records, | 我让律师许可你们查阅我们的所有档案 |
[11:47] | And then you will see that the coalition has nothing to hide. | 这样你们就知道联合会的档案多么清白无瑕 |
[11:50] | Does the name “Carmen” mean anything to you? | 你听过卡门这个名字吗 |
[11:52] | – No. – Can you think of anybody who’d want to kill brava? | -没 -你知道有谁想要杀布拉瓦吗 |
[11:55] | Oh, yeah, maybe only a few hundred people. | 对 小几百个吧 |
[11:58] | I ju–uh, wait a second. | 我… 稍等 |
[12:01] | One thing. | 有一件事 |
[12:02] | Second night of the convention, | 大会的第二天晚上 |
[12:04] | I saw hector having an argument with a man named Tariq Sharif | 我看见赫克托跟一个叫塔里格·谢里夫的人有争执 |
[12:08] | Outside the hotel bar, | 在宾馆酒吧外 |
[12:10] | And for my money, the argument was about a woman. | 在我看来 争执起于女人 |
[12:13] | – How could you tell? – Because I know these guys, | -你怎么知道 -因为我了解这些人 |
[12:15] | and they definitely weren’t having a discussion | 他们可不会讨论 |
[12:16] | about immigration policy. | 什么移民政策 |
[12:20] | How’s it coming with Lynch? | 林奇那问得怎么样 |
[12:21] | Says a man called Tariq Sharif was fighting with Brava. | 说有个叫塔里格·谢里夫的人跟布拉瓦有过争执 |
[12:24] | I’m checking for an I.D. on sharif right now. | 我正在查谢里夫的身份 |
[12:26] | I took a look at the records That lynch’s lawyer e-mailed over. | 我看了一下林奇的律师发来的档案 |
[12:28] | First glance, couldn’t find anything that supports | 大概浏览了一遍 找不出能支持 |
[12:30] | – Brava’s accusations. – I checked Lynch’s phone records. | -布拉瓦的控诉的证据 -我查了林奇的通话记录 |
[12:32] | He made a single call right after we left | 就在我们走后 他给一个 |
[12:34] | The interview to an anonymous disposable cell. | 匿名的一次性号码打了电话 |
[12:36] | – Does it say where it originated? – Here’s the weird thing… | -查出信号所在地了吗 -怪就怪在这 |
[12:38] | The call ends at a cell tower out in the middle of nowhere. | 信号是从某荒山野岭上的手机塔传来的 |
[12:40] | – That is weird. – Right? So we figured maybe we’d go check it out. | -那是有点怪 -是吧 所以我们要去查一下 |
[12:42] | All right. | 去吧 |
[12:44] | Here we go. I got him. | 搞定 找到了 |
[12:46] | Here’s Tariq Sharif. | 就是这个塔里格·谢里夫 |
[12:53] | I’ll see if anybody’s seen Sharif. | 我去问问有谁见过谢里夫 |
[12:57] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[12:59] | Have you seen him? | 见过这个人吗 |
[13:00] | He’s about 6’2″, gray hair, mustache? | 身高大概一米八七 灰色头发 有胡子 |
[13:04] | He’s by the pool. | 在游泳池边 |
[13:18] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. | -干吗呢 -没事 |
[13:25] | Mr. Sharif? | 谢里夫先生 |
[13:27] | Yes? | 在 |
[13:28] | We’re with the CBI. | 我们是加调局的 |
[13:30] | Agent lisbon. Mr. Jane. | 里斯本探员 简先生 |
[13:34] | Won’t you sit down? | 何不坐下 |
[13:35] | Well, don’t mind if we do. | 坐下后可别怪 |
[13:39] | I was just telling Mr. Sharif that his spirit is troubled. | 我正和谢里夫先生说 他的精神十分纷乱 |
[13:42] | There’s a wrong that he burns to rectify. | 某个错误导致了他思绪的重整 |
[13:45] | Mm, interesting. | 有意思 |
[13:47] | Hector was an old friend. I, uh, pushed him | 赫克托是我的老朋友 是我 |
[13:49] | To take up the trafficking problem. | 促使他开始反人口贩卖生涯 |
[13:51] | Naturally, I feel responsible. | 于是 我觉得自责 |
[13:54] | They’re great glasses. | 眼镜真不错 |
[13:56] | Could–could I try those? | 我能试下吗 |
[13:57] | – Uh, no. – Okay. | -不行 -好吧 |
[14:00] | Mr. Sharif, why don’t you take off the sunglasses? | 谢里夫先生 请摘下你的眼镜 |
[14:05] | Now. | 快点 |
[14:13] | You got a… owie. | 你的眼睛… 哎呀喂 |
[14:16] | It was a misunderstanding. He was drunk. | 那是个误会 他喝醉了 |
[14:20] | It didn’t have anything to do with Ilsa, by any chance? | 是跟伊尔萨有关吗 |
[14:22] | – It was nothing like that. – It was exactly like that. | -没关系 -绝对有关系 |
[14:26] | You have a strong connection with ilsa–a bond. | 你跟伊尔萨有种强烈的联系和羁绊 |
[14:29] | See? | 看吧 |
[14:32] | Ilsa and I were very close. | 伊尔萨和我关系很好 |
[14:38] | By chance, we found ourselves here alone on the first night. | 第一天晚上 我和她在这偶遇 |
[14:41] | I expressed my deep admiration for her. | 于是我表达了对她深深的倾慕 |
[14:44] | She returned my feelings but was afraid to act on it. | 她回应了我的感情 但怯于表现 |
[14:48] | Hector found out. | 然后被赫克托发现了 |
[14:50] | Hypocrite that he is, he attacked me. | 他这个伪君子 攻击了我 |
[14:52] | – How is he a hypocrite? – Because he was unfaithful to her. | -他怎么伪君子了 -因为他对妻子不忠 |
[14:56] | Mm. I did say. | 我说吧 |
[14:58] | You did. | 是 |
[14:59] | Mr. Sharif, you were saying that Mr. Brava was unfaithful? | 谢里夫先生 你是说布拉瓦有外遇吗 |
[15:03] | I’m a pacifist, not a coward. | 我是和平主义者 不是懦夫 |
[15:05] | You don’t strike me without repercussions. | 人不犯我我不犯人 |
[15:08] | I went to his suite the night before he died to confront him. | 于是死前那晚我去他家找他对峙 |
[15:14] | A woman was leaving. | 看见一个女人走出来 |
[15:19] | It wasn’t Ilsa. | 不是伊尔萨 |
[15:22] | Was it someone from the conference? | 是参加大会的人吗 |
[15:24] | It wasn’t that kind of woman. | 不是那种女人 |
[15:26] | She was young, pretty, uh, cheap clothes. | 是那种年轻貌美 穿着廉价的女人 |
[15:29] | – I assume she was a prostitute. – Carmen. | -我猜是妓女 -是卡门 |
[15:41] | Far as I can tell, | 据我所知 |
[15:42] | This is the only structure within a half mile | 能收到林奇手机信号的信号塔 |
[15:43] | of the cell tower Lynch’s call stopped at. | 其方圆半里内这是唯一的建筑 |
[15:46] | – Well, I don’t see anything. – Nope. Not a thing. | -什么都没有 -是的 毫无动静 |
[16:10] | Think they have dogs? | 你觉得有狗吗 |
[16:11] | Probably. | 可能有 |
[16:55] | Hey, listen. | 注意听 |
[16:59] | There. | 那边 |
[17:47] | You have misread the situation, agents. | 你们搞错了 探员们 |
[17:49] | I am entirely ignorant of whatever it is | 对于你们所指控的罪名 |
[17:52] | that you are accusing me of. | 我完全一无所知 |
[17:54] | You’re lying. | 说谎 |
[17:55] | We’ve got the phone records. | 我们查到了你的通话记录 |
[17:57] | You called your goons and told ’em | 你打电话给你的手下 |
[17:58] | to lock those women up | 让他们把那些女人关起来 |
[17:59] | so your guys could escape. | 这样你的人就可以逃走 |
[18:00] | I’m sorry. Goons? What goons? | 不好意思 什么手下 |
[18:02] | And records can be faked. | 记录也可以伪造 |
[18:03] | No, those women in the truck–that was you. | 不 那些被关在货车里的女人 |
[18:05] | Hector Brava– that was you, too. | 还有赫克托·布拉瓦的死都是拜你所赐 |
[18:06] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[18:09] | I weep for those poor souls you found. | 你们找到的那些穷人 我见了也会潸然动容 |
[18:11] | And as I said, Hector was a dear friend. | 而且我也说了 赫克托是我的挚友 |
[18:14] | What about Carmen? | 那卡门呢 |
[18:15] | Who’s Carmen? | 卡门是谁 |
[18:19] | And where’s my lawyer? | 还有我的律师呢 |
[18:21] | Tough. | 真难搞 |
[18:22] | Sociopath. Wolf among the sheep. | 反社会份子 披着羊皮的狼 |
[18:26] | He’s a caught wolf now. | 不过他现在好歹落网了 |
[18:29] | Phone call’s enough to connect him | 电话记录已经足以指控他 |
[18:31] | to about 20 different felony charges, | 大约二十项刑事重罪 |
[18:32] | not even counting the homicide. | 这还没算上凶杀罪 |
[18:34] | He’s going away for a long time. | 他这下得把牢底坐穿了 |
[18:44] | – She likes you, that one. – Which one? | -那女的喜欢你 -谁 |
[18:46] | – The blonde one. – What? | -金发的那个 -啥 |
[18:47] | And you like her. | 你也看上她了 |
[18:49] | Wha–I’m not so sure I know where this is headed. | 我不很清楚你说这话是什么意思 |
[18:52] | You know exactly where this is headed. | 你很清楚我的意思 |
[18:54] | Do you ever consider dating again? | 你有没有考虑过迎接第二春 |
[18:58] | Do you? | 考虑过没 |
[19:01] | How did we get to this point so quickly? | 怎么这么快就扯到这上面来了 |
[19:02] | I’m just saying, I think it would be a good thing. | 我随口说说而已 我觉得这是好事 |
[19:04] | What would? | 什么好事 |
[19:06] | Uh, charging Lynch with Brava’s murder. | 以谋杀布拉瓦的罪名起诉林奇 |
[19:08] | How close are we? | 进展如何 |
[19:10] | A confession would help. | 就等他招供了 |
[19:11] | Well, why don’t you ask one of her spirits? | 你何不去问问他的灵魂呢 |
[19:13] | I’m sure they’ll provide the evidence that’s needed. | 我肯定三魂六魄们会乐意帮手 |
[19:16] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[19:17] | This case is solving itself without me. | 这案子没我也照样破得了 |
[19:19] | I have errands to run. | 我还有其他重要使命呢 |
[19:23] | Lisbon. | 里斯本 |
[19:25] | Yeah. | 来了 |
[19:31] | Christopher Lynch didn’t kill Brava. | 克里斯多夫·林奇没有杀布拉瓦 |
[19:34] | No. The emotion he was trying to conceal was contempt. | 是的 他心中暗藏着一股轻蔑的情绪 |
[19:38] | Lynch didn’t consider him worth killing. | 林奇觉得这人不值得自己动手 |
[19:40] | A deeply evil man, | 一个大奸大恶之人 |
[19:42] | but not one who committed this crime. | 但却不是本案的凶手 |
[19:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:57] | What if I didn’t say “Spirits”? | 如果我不用”灵魂”这个词 |
[19:58] | What if I said “Instincts”? | 而改用”本能”呢 |
[19:59] | Would that be something you could accept? | 这种说法你能接受吗 |
[20:00] | Oh, well, maybe. | 这样啊 也许吧 |
[20:02] | ‘Cause they’re telling me to come with you. | 因为他们让我和你一起去 |
[20:04] | Are they? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[20:05] | ’cause the last time you spoke with Ilsa Engels, | 因为你上一次和伊尔萨·英格西说话的时候 |
[20:07] | she threw a teacup at your head. | 她朝你砸了一个茶杯 |
[20:08] | It was a saucer. It wasn’t a teacup. | 那明明是茶碟 才不是茶杯 |
[20:09] | And who said I’m going to see Ilsa Engels? | 再说了 谁说我要去见伊尔萨·英格西了 |
[20:11] | Tell me that you’re not. | 有本事跟我说你不去 |
[20:14] | She thinks well of me. | 她对我挺有好感 |
[20:16] | I can communicate with her husband. | 因为我能和她丈夫通灵 |
[20:18] | And she’ll only talk to you if I’m there. | 而且只有我在场 她才肯和你说话 |
[20:21] | Well, I guess I have no choice | 既然这样 那我也别无选择 |
[20:23] | but to bring you along with me. | 只能带上你了 |
[20:25] | You think you manipulated | 你觉得你成功地 |
[20:26] | me into coming with you, don’t you? | 忽悠我陪你一起去了 是不是 |
[20:27] | No, I don’t. I think you manipulated me into thinking | 没有 我觉得是你成功地忽悠了我 |
[20:29] | I manipulated you into coming with me. | 让我觉得我成功忽悠你陪我去了 |
[20:39] | Okay, I’m just gonna come straight out, | 好吧 我就不拐弯抹角了 |
[20:41] | and I’m gonna say | 我想说的是 |
[20:41] | I’m sorry for the, uh, obnoxious | 对于我之前令人反感的不实评论 |
[20:44] | infidelity remarks earlier, | 我深表歉意 |
[20:45] | and I humbly beg your forgiveness. | 同时我真心恳求您的原谅 |
[20:50] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:52] | Would you mind talking to us a little bit about Tariq Sharif? | 你愿意和我们说说塔里格·谢里夫的事情吗 |
[20:57] | He was drunk. He said things he shouldn’t have said, | 他喝醉了 说了一堆不该说的话 |
[20:59] | and I excused myself from his company. | 于是我就从他身边走开了 |
[21:02] | And then your husband punched him in the face. | 然后你丈夫就朝他的脸上打了一拳 |
[21:04] | I didn’t tell Hector to hit him, | 如果你想问这个 |
[21:05] | if that’s what you’re asking. | 我没让赫克托打他 |
[21:10] | I won’t pretend I’m particularly | 我不会假惺惺地说什么 |
[21:11] | sad that Hector punched him. | 赫克托打了他让我觉得很难过 |
[21:13] | He said things that he– | 他说的那些话… |
[21:17] | He acted like a pig and an ass. | 他表现的完全就是猪狗不如 |
[21:19] | A pig and an ass? That can’t be good. | 猪和狗都不如啊 那确实糟糕 |
[21:25] | We need to ask you again about t | 我们还是需要问你一些 |
[21:27] | he night before Hector died. | 赫克托死前一晚的事情 |
[21:32] | I, um… | 我… |
[21:34] | I had a department meeting. | 我当时有个部门例会 |
[21:35] | I stayed up in Berkeley. | 所以整晚都在伯克利 |
[21:39] | And, um, is there any chance | 那么 有没有可能 |
[21:40] | that a woman could’ve | 那天晚上有个女人 |
[21:42] | been visiting with Hector that night? | 前来登门造访赫克托 |
[21:44] | If Tariq said that, he’s lying. | 如果这话是塔里格说的话 他在撒谎 |
[21:46] | He wouldn’t dare say that if hector was still alive. | 要是赫克托还活着 他肯定没胆这么说 |
[21:50] | It’s disgusting. | 这太恶心了 |
[21:52] | Disgusting. | 恶心 |
[21:58] | Um, well, I-I guess I should go. | 好了 我想我该走了 |
[22:02] | Okay. Well, I still have some business | 好吧 我在这边 |
[22:04] | to attend to here, so, uh… | 还有点事 所以… |
[22:06] | Yeah, I’m gonna catch a cab out front. | 没事 我去前面打的就好 |
[22:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:13] | Oh, nice call on the cherry blossoms, by the way. | 顺便说一句 樱花盛放这事儿提得妙 |
[22:16] | How so? | 为什么这么说 |
[22:17] | The wedding photograph– March ’97, D.C. | 结婚照上写的 97年3月 华盛顿 |
[22:21] | March through to April | 三月到四月之间 |
[22:22] | is the annual cherry blossom festival in D.C. | 正是华盛顿每年一度的樱花节 |
[22:27] | Patrick, you credit me with far too much cunning. | 派翠克 你把我想得也太狡猾了 |
[22:30] | You’re very good. Very compelling. | 你很厉害 很有说服力 |
[22:33] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[22:37] | I’ll see you later. | 回见 |
[22:38] | Bye. | 拜 |
[22:44] | Lisbon. | 里斯本吗 |
[22:45] | Meet me at the hotel bar. | 来宾馆酒吧找我 |
[22:50] | Cheers. Oh, sweetheart, there you are. Join us. | 干杯 亲爱的你来啦 就等你了 |
[22:53] | Uh, I’ve got us a room, and our friend here… | 我给咱俩订了一间房 而这位是… |
[22:56] | Novella. | 娜维拉 |
[22:58] | Novella. She’s gonna help us explore some boundaries. | 娜维拉 她会帮我们发掘点儿新鲜玩法 |
[23:02] | No, she’s not. | 她才不会 |
[23:05] | Work with me, Teresa. | 配合我一下 特里萨 |
[23:16] | You’re pretty, uh, | 你真是很 呃 |
[23:17] | Well, you’re pretty adventurous, right? | 你很喜欢刺激的东西吧 |
[23:19] | Because my–my lady, | 因为我家这位 |
[23:20] | She–she gets a little out there at times. | 她时不时地喜欢尝尝鲜 |
[23:23] | Gettin’ there now. | 正尝着呢 |
[23:25] | Let’s go upstairs and see. | 那我们上楼再说吧 |
[23:26] | You just have to work things out with Howie. | 你们只要和霍维谈妥了就行 |
[23:29] | Okay. Barkeep! | 好的 酒保 |
[23:32] | How can I help you? | 有什么需要吗 |
[23:34] | Another bottle of the good stuff? | 再来一支好酒吗 |
[23:35] | Uh, no, thanks. Uh… you’re the pimp? | 不用了 你是拉皮条的吧 |
[23:39] | Hey. Not nice. | 好难听 |
[23:41] | Well, business manager, then. | 好吧 那就客户经理 |
[23:43] | Concerned friend. | 热心群众 |
[23:45] | Whatever. We’d like to take our little soiree upstairs | 随你吧 我们想到楼上找个私密点的地方 |
[23:47] | to a more private location. | 小聚一下 |
[23:49] | Novella says that we have to talk to you. | 娜维拉说我们得先和你说一声 |
[23:54] | If it’s gonna be the two of you, it’s gonna be extra. | 要是你们俩都上去 得额外收费 |
[24:01] | Sure. She’s paying. | 当然 她来买单 |
[24:05] | I should probably tell you that I am agent | 大概忘了告诉你了 |
[24:08] | for the california bureau of investigation. | 我是加州调查局的探员 |
[24:11] | Oh, wow. | 不是吧 |
[24:12] | She has a gun, too. And handcuffs. | 她还有枪呢 还有手铐哦 |
[24:14] | This is entrapment. I want a lawyer. | 你们这是设计陷害我 我要一名律师 |
[24:16] | What you want is to take a look at this picture | 你只须看一下这张照片 |
[24:18] | and tell me if you recognize this man. | 再告诉我你认不认识这个男人 |
[24:21] | Nope. Never seen him. | 不认识 从没见过 |
[24:25] | But that guy– him I recognize. | 但这个男的我认识 |
[24:28] | He was in here getting a girl just the other night. | 他前几天刚来这里找了一个女孩 |
[24:31] | No. No way. | 不 不可能 |
[24:33] | Look, I might not be Denzel, | 听着 我虽然比不上丹泽尔[好莱坞身价最高的黑人男星] |
[24:35] | but I do okay. | 但我也不差 |
[24:36] | Besides, I couldn’t afford a prostitute on my salary, | 再说凭我的薪水也请不起妓女 |
[24:39] | – believe me. Not for you. For your boss, Brava. | -相信我 -不是你 而是替你老板布拉瓦请 |
[24:42] | Is that something you did a lot of– | 这是不是你的日常工作之一 |
[24:45] | Procuring women for him? | 帮他猎艳 |
[24:48] | Wow. The man’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[24:52] | Are you seriously gonna drag his name | 你又何必如此 |
[24:54] | through the mud like this? | 令他遗臭万年 |
[24:55] | I’m not looking to destroy anybody’s reputation, Russell. | 我无意破坏任何人的名声 罗素 |
[24:58] | I just need to know what happened. | 我只想知道究竟发生了什么事 |
[25:01] | Ilsa was back in Berkeley. | 当时伊尔萨在伯克利 |
[25:05] | He called me and said he needed me to do him a favor. | 他打电话给我 说需要我帮个忙 |
[25:10] | He couldn’t go down to the bar himself, | 他不能亲自下去酒吧里 |
[25:12] | because somebody would recognize him. | 因为会人有认出他 |
[25:14] | Somebody could’ve recognized you. | 也可能会有人认出你 |
[25:16] | Nobody did. | 可没人认出我 |
[25:18] | I was lucky. | 我运气不错 |
[25:20] | It was hard for you. | 你也不容易 |
[25:22] | Sure. | 是 |
[25:24] | Sure, it would’ve been easier if he didn’t do it at all, | 是 他要不召妓 我会好做得多 |
[25:27] | But… | 可 |
[25:29] | look, a-all I could do was just keep him from getting caught. | 我也只能帮他打掩护 |
[25:33] | Is there anything you can tell us about the girl? | 关于那女孩 你知道些什么 |
[25:36] | I think her name was… Claret. | 她大概是叫 柯蕾特吧 |
[25:41] | Claret. It’s French. | 是柯蕾伊啦 法语名 |
[25:47] | What did Brava mean when he said he wanted to make it regular? | 布拉瓦说”照常” 是什么意思 |
[25:50] | Well, I mean, not, like, actually regular, | 其实并没照常 |
[25:52] | because he died and all, | 他死掉了嘛 |
[25:54] | but every Thursday afternoon, it was gonna be. | 平常是固定周四下午 |
[25:58] | He had a place up in Oakland, he told me. | 他在奥克兰有房 告诉了我 |
[26:00] | Do you have an address? | 有地址吗 |
[26:01] | Sure. And a key, too. | 当然 还有钥匙呢 |
[26:05] | – I think it’s this one on the left. – Yeah. | -是左边这半栋吧 -对 |
[26:22] | So would you ever, uh… | 我问你啊 |
[26:24] | you know… | 你愿意那啥么 |
[26:26] | Pay for sex? No. | 找妓女吗 才不 |
[26:28] | Yeah. It’s weird, right? | 是啊 怪怪的 对吧 |
[26:30] | Weird? No. Expensive. | 怪倒不怪 就是贵 |
[26:36] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[26:39] | “Carmen.” | 卡门 |
[26:42] | Bingo. | 找到喽 |
[26:44] | What do you got? | 有什么收获 |
[26:45] | Well, we tracked Carmen’s phone number. | 查到了卡门的电话 |
[26:47] | It’s an apartment rented to a Sally Alvarez. | 是公寓座机 租客叫萨莉·艾瓦雷 |
[26:49] | So “Carmen” was just a name she used for work? | 所以卡门是她的化名咯 |
[26:51] | Alvarez has been picked up a couple times for soliciting, | 对 她几次被捕 卖淫 |
[26:53] | once for possession. | 还有次是藏毒 |
[26:54] | She skipped on that apartment about a month ago, | 她一个月前就退房了 |
[26:56] | but her P.O. gave us an address that was good as of last week. | 但她的保释官给了个地址 上周还有效 |
[26:59] | Call Burnside. Tell him we’re gonna pick her up. | 打给本赛德 说我们去找她 |
[27:01] | Hey, boss. There was a Carmen Reyes who | 头儿 有个叫卡门·雷耶斯的 |
[27:03] | called Brava on his hotel phone twice the night before he died. | 案发前晚两次打给酒店 找布拉瓦 |
[27:06] | Left her name on the hotel messaging system. | 在酒店留言系统留了名 |
[27:08] | There’s no record of Sally Alvarez calling the hotel–home or cell. | 萨莉的通话记录上没有啊 手机座机都没 |
[27:12] | Where did the call originate from? | 那个电话是从哪打来的 |
[27:14] | Sunset Horizon Motor Court in San Desidera. | 圣德西代拉的夕景汽车旅馆 |
[27:16] | A Carmen Reyes checked in two days ago. | 两天前有位卡门·雷耶斯入住 |
[27:18] | She’s still there. | 还没退房 |
[27:19] | All right. Then we’ve got two locations to look for her at. | 好 狡兔三窟 我们找到两个 |
[27:21] | Or we have two Carmens. | 也可能有两只兔子噢 |
[27:23] | Two Carmens? | 两个卡门吗 |
[27:24] | – Two Carmens. – What does that mean, two Carmens? | -没错 -两个卡门是什么意思 |
[27:27] | Well, it means things are getting interesting. | 意思是案情更加有趣啦 |
[27:29] | Well, as long as it’s interesting for you. | 行啊 你自娱自乐就好 |
[27:31] | I’ll go with Van Pelt. | 我跟范·佩尔特走 |
[27:37] | There’s just something about motels– | 汽车旅馆感觉真特别 |
[27:40] | old-fashioned and illicit, both at the same time. | 旧旧的 又有点坏坏的 |
[27:44] | Is that an invitation? | 这是在邀请我吗 |
[27:46] | Look at you, just showing up like a bad penny. | 哎呦喂 你还真是阴魂不散 |
[27:50] | I had a premonition you’d be here. | 我预感你们会来 |
[27:52] | Really? | 真的么 |
[27:54] | No. Lisbon told me. | 假的 里斯本告诉我的 |
[27:57] | Upstairs. 204. | 在楼上 204房 |
[27:59] | – Grace, you know Kristina? – Yeah. Hi. | -格蕾丝 认识克里斯蒂娜吗 -认识 你好 |
[28:01] | – Hi. – Did your psychic powers tell you to come? | -你好 -是灵力指引你来的吗 |
[28:04] | I did have an instinct | 我确实有预感 |
[28:06] | you were about to get a break in this case. | 这案子快破了 |
[28:08] | Oh, I think you might have just made Agent Van Pelt’s day. | 那范探员今天就借你吉言啦 |
[28:10] | We’re looking for Carmen Reyes. | 我们要找卡门·雷耶斯 |
[28:12] | Actually, we have two addresses for her. This is just one of ’em. | 查到她有两个地址 这是其中一处 |
[28:15] | Her real name is Sally Alvarez. | 她真名叫萨莉·艾瓦雷 |
[28:17] | Wait a second. Sally Alvarez. I know that name. | 等等 萨莉·艾瓦雷 我知道这名字 |
[28:20] | She communicated with me a short time ago. | 我刚跟她通过灵 |
[28:22] | She’s passed over. | 她不是死了吗 |
[28:26] | I’m pretty sure she’s still in there. | 我很确定她还在 |
[28:30] | Sally? | 萨莉 |
[28:32] | – Sally? – Open it up. | -萨莉 -开门 |
[28:36] | Step back, sir. | 先生 请退后 |
[28:41] | She’s down. | 她倒在地上 |
[28:48] | – Hey, Cho. – We found Sally Alvarez. | -喂 老周 -找到萨莉·艾瓦雷了 |
[28:50] | She’s been dead for about six hours. | 她死了 大概有六小时 |
[28:51] | Blunt force trauma to the head. | 头部重击致死 |
[28:53] | She’s dead? Oh, my God. That’s amazing. | 她死了吗 天 真不可思议 |
[28:56] | – Why? – Kristina Frye said Sally passed over. She predicted it. | -怎么 -克丽斯蒂娜·弗莱预言成真了 |
[29:00] | – She did? – Yes. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[29:01] | Can I have that? Thank you. | 让我说 谢了 |
[29:03] | Cho, please do not believe this mystic mumbo jumbo. | 老周 别信她那套神叨叨的 |
[29:05] | Gullible Grace buried the lead. | 格蕾丝给迷傻了 忘了正事 |
[29:07] | – I was right. There were two Carmens. – There were? | -我猜对了 真有两个卡门 -是吗 |
[29:10] | That’s right, and we have the real one right here. | 是的 我们找到了真卡门 |
[29:13] | Carmen Reyes. | 卡门·雷耶斯 |
[29:16] | She claims to be Hector Brava’s daughter. | 她自称是赫克托·布拉瓦的女儿 |
[29:23] | A year ago, my mother was diagnosed with cancer. | 一年前我妈妈查出有癌症 |
[29:26] | It got bad very fast. | 恶化得很快 |
[29:29] | She was gone in less than a month. | 不到一个月 就去世了 |
[29:32] | Before she died, she told me Hector Brava was my father. | 她死前告诉我 赫克托·布拉瓦是我爸爸 |
[29:35] | And after the funeral, I wrote to him. | 葬礼后我写信联系他 |
[29:39] | I never heard back. | 可没有回音 |
[29:41] | I thought maybe he’d forgotten her. | 大概他忘记了我妈妈 |
[29:45] | I wrote there was nothing I wanted from him, | 我写信说 我别无所求 |
[29:48] | only to meet the man who was my father. | 只想见见我亲生父亲 |
[29:50] | He still didn’t answer? | 他还是没回信吗 |
[29:53] | I saw somewhere that he was delivering a speech here. | 我听说他准备在这演讲 |
[29:58] | I thought I’d go confront him. | 就想来跟他对质 |
[30:00] | You were angry. | 你生他气了 |
[30:02] | I wanted to talk to him. | 我想跟他谈谈 |
[30:03] | Did you? | 最后谈了吗 |
[30:06] | When? | 什么时候 |
[30:08] | The morning he died? | 案发那天早上吗 |
[30:10] | The night before. | 前一天晚上 |
[30:12] | I went to his suite. | 我去他房间找他 |
[30:14] | What happened? | 然后呢 |
[30:17] | He let me in. | 他让我进屋 |
[30:19] | He was friendly, | 起初他很和善 |
[30:22] | until I told him I was his daughter. | 可我一说 我是他女儿 |
[30:25] | He got very upset and angry. | 他就火了 非常生气 |
[30:30] | He said, I could not be his daughter. | 他说我不可能是他女儿 |
[30:33] | He said, he already met his daughter, | 说他已经见过女儿了 |
[30:35] | and what kind of scam was I trying to play? | 问我有什么阴谋 |
[30:38] | He turned so pale and shook all over. | 他气得脸色惨白 全身发抖 |
[30:42] | He threw me out of the room and locked the door, | 把我轰出了门 还上了锁 |
[30:47] | so I left. | 我就走了 |
[30:52] | And that was last time you saw him? | 后来再没见过他吗 |
[30:56] | On the news, it said what happened. | 对 后来我看到了新闻 |
[31:01] | I didn’t know what to do. | 不知道怎么办才好 |
[31:03] | And what about the text message? | 那条短信呢 |
[31:05] | Did you send that? | 是你发的吗 |
[31:06] | I don’t have a phone. | 我都没有手机 |
[31:09] | So is she telling the truth? | 她说的是实话吗 |
[31:11] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[31:13] | Brava’s spirit is deeply conflicted. | 布拉瓦的精神混乱不堪 |
[31:15] | – I can’t get a clear reading. – What are you using, dial-up? | -我读不清楚 -你咋和他联网的 拨号么 |
[31:20] | My question is, if she’s telling the truth, | 我想问 如果她没撒谎 |
[31:22] | why was Sally Alvarez pretending to be Carmen Reyes? | 那萨莉·艾瓦雷干嘛假扮卡门 |
[31:25] | I talked to Bigelow. | 问过毕格罗了 |
[31:27] | He kept a record of all work correspondences | 工作上的通信他都有记录 |
[31:29] | but didn’t have anything to do with Brava’s personal letters. | 但没有布拉瓦的私人信件 |
[31:31] | There’s no way to know if her story checks out or not. | 那就没法验证她的话了 |
[31:33] | If Brava’s her father, she’s got motive. | 如果布拉瓦真是她父亲 她就有杀人动机 |
[31:35] | She’s not the only one. | 有动机的不止她一个 |
[31:40] | I could never have children. | 我不能生孩子 |
[31:45] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[31:47] | Is she really Hector’s daughter? | 她真是赫克托的女儿吗 |
[31:49] | We don’t know, ma’am. | 我们还不清楚 |
[31:51] | She’s agreed to take a paternity test. | 她同意作亲子鉴定 |
[31:53] | I think she might be telling the truth. | 应该是真的 |
[31:55] | So you think she might be the one that killed Hector. | 你们觉得 凶手可能是她 |
[31:57] | Well, maybe… and then maybe it was you. | 有可能 也可能是你 |
[32:00] | I have to say, ma’am, I-it’s pretty hard to believe | 我得承认 要说你不知道他召妓 |
[32:03] | that you didn’t know about his behavior. | 实在不太可能 |
[32:05] | Yes, I knew. Hector was a passionate and heroic man | 我知道 赫克托是个伟人 他充满热情 |
[32:09] | who devoted himself to helping others. | 无私地帮助他人 |
[32:11] | His flaws were correspondingly oversized. | 这种伟人 犯点错没什么 |
[32:14] | And his behavior was okay with you? | 你对这事没有意见吗 |
[32:17] | I accepted it. | 我接受 |
[32:19] | The good in him outweighed the bad. | 人非圣贤 但瑕不掩瑜 |
[32:23] | If he’d told me, maybe I could’ve done something to prevent it. | 如果他告诉我 我可能会想法阻止他 |
[32:27] | – Maybe I could’ve saved him. – What for? | -也许他就不会死 -何必呢 |
[32:30] | How could you not want to | 他到处拈花惹草 |
[32:31] | get away from his serial philandering, | 你们的婚姻有名无实 形同枷锁 |
[32:34] | – from the prison of your loveless marriage? – That’s not true! | -你就不想摆脱吗 -一派胡言 |
[32:36] | I loved my husband, and he loved me! | 我爱我丈夫 他也爱我 |
[32:39] | Well, maybe we can get in contact with him now. | 我们现在可以和他感应一下 |
[32:42] | You could do that, couldn’t you? | 你能做到吗 |
[32:43] | It would certainly clear up a few things. | 这能让事态明朗不少 |
[32:48] | Would you do that? Would you talk to my husband? | 可以吗 你愿意跟我丈夫谈谈吗 |
[32:51] | Yes, Ilsa. | 可以 伊尔萨 |
[32:52] | – What are you doing? – What does it look like I’m doing? | -打什么主意呢你 -你说呢 |
[32:57] | Okay, so Van Pelt is bringing Carmen. | 好 范·佩尔特带卡门来 |
[32:59] | Rigsby’s gonna bring Richard Bigelow. | 瑞斯比把理查德·毕格罗找来 |
[33:01] | Cho is gonna pick up Tariq Sharif and Stacey. | 老周去找塔里格·谢里夫和西黛 |
[33:04] | So we’re all set. | 大家各就各位吧 |
[33:06] | What’s all set for what? | 准备好干嘛 |
[33:07] | We’re all set for, uh, Kristina Frye | 为克丽斯蒂娜·弗莱 |
[33:09] | to contact Hector Brava’s spirit. | 和赫克托·布拉瓦通灵做准备 |
[33:11] | I need everybody connected with his passing. | 召集和死者有关的所有人 |
[33:13] | Okay. Well, uh, I guess… | 好 应该不成问题 |
[33:15] | Now listen, just make sure | 听着 我们对对台词 |
[33:17] | Brava’s spirit has a thirst for revenge. | 布拉瓦的鬼魂想复仇 |
[33:19] | He wants to put some kind of a curse on the killer, | 他想对凶手施加某种诅咒 |
[33:21] | You know what I mean? That kind of thing. | 你明白的 就是那类的诅咒 |
[33:22] | – And then I’ll take it from there. – I can’t do that. | -然后我从那里接着说 -我做不到 |
[33:25] | Yes, you can. It is a necessary lie. | 当然可以 这是必须的 |
[33:28] | I can only contact Hector Brava’s spirit | 只有当赫克托·布拉瓦的灵魂 |
[33:30] | and speak as he wants me to. | 想和我交流时我才能做到 |
[33:31] | To do otherwise would be to abuse my gift. | 否则这是亵渎我的天赋 |
[33:40] | Everything okay? | 没问题吧 |
[33:41] | Yep. Everything’s good. It’s perfect. | 当然 一切照常进行 |
[33:46] | Are we starting now? | 可以开始了吗 |
[33:48] | Almost. | 差不多了 |
[33:49] | I’ll just get the door. | 我去开门 |
[33:51] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[33:54] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[33:56] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[34:00] | You wish your husband’s request that she will be here. | 应你先生的要求 让她来的 |
[34:04] | Your husband’s daughter. | 这是你先生的私生女 |
[34:18] | Well, thank you all for coming. | 谢谢你们能抽空过来 |
[34:20] | Patrick will be assisting me. | 派翠克将会协助我 |
[34:22] | So in order for this to work, | 为了通灵能顺利进行 |
[34:23] | I need everybody to be calm and focused. | 我要大家保持安静并且专注 |
[34:26] | I want you to look at the candle | 请大家看着 |
[34:28] | in the center of the table. | 桌子中央的蜡烛 |
[34:30] | Focus on the flame and concentrate on Hector. | 全神贯注于火焰和赫克托 |
[34:50] | Now… He’s here. | 他来了 |
[34:56] | I can feel him. | 我能感觉到他 |
[35:00] | Hector… | 赫克托 |
[35:03] | Who do you wish to speak to? | 你想说什么 |
[35:10] | The killer’s here. | 凶手就在这 |
[35:16] | Know this– | 他说 |
[35:18] | Hector Brava says… | 赫克托·布拉瓦说 |
[35:21] | Vengeance will come. | 他会来复仇 |
[35:24] | Your blood will spill… | 在日出之前 |
[35:26] | Before the rising sun. | 凶手将以血还血 |
[35:29] | Ohh. I sense him. | 我感觉到他了 |
[35:36] | I-I can almost see an image. | 我看见一幅影像 |
[35:38] | I-I-It’s hazy. | 有些模糊 |
[35:42] | Oh, it… Ohh, it’s as if it could just– | 好像是… |
[35:48] | Hector. Hector, wait. | 赫克托 赫克托 等等 |
[35:49] | Stop. Don’t go. | 别走 |
[35:51] | Show us who the killer is. | 告诉我们谁是凶手 |
[35:54] | There it is. | 就在那里 |
[35:56] | A door. | 有一扇门 |
[35:58] | “Employees only.” | 写着 闲人免进 |
[36:02] | And an empty hallway. | 里面是空荡荡的走廊 |
[36:05] | Footsteps… Close… | 有脚步声传来 |
[36:10] | Close… | 越来越近 |
[36:14] | I see you. | 我看见你了 |
[36:18] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:19] | Man, you scared me to death with that. | 老兄 你吓到我了 |
[36:21] | Whew. It’s okay. You can relax, Bigelow. | 没什么 毕格罗 放松点 |
[36:23] | It’s over. I know it was you that did it. | 结束了 我知道是你干的 |
[36:26] | What, because I got frantic and fell out of my chair? | 荒谬 因为我吓得从椅子上摔下来吗 |
[36:28] | Because you managed Brava’s correspondence, | 因为你看了布拉瓦的信件 |
[36:31] | You were the first one to read Carmen’s letters, yes? | 你才是第一个看到卡门的信的吧 |
[36:33] | You set Brava up on a date with Sally | 你安排布拉瓦和萨莉约会 |
[36:35] | and had her pretend to be Carmen, | 并且让她冒充卡门 |
[36:36] | And then you told Brava | 然后你告诉布拉瓦 |
[36:38] | that he had sex with his own daughter. Lord. | 他和自己女儿发生了性关系 天呐 |
[36:41] | And then the real deal showed up, | 然而货真价实的卡门出现了 |
[36:44] | So you faked Carmen’s message, | 所以你冒充卡门给他发短信 |
[36:47] | And when Brava walked through | 当布拉瓦经过 |
[36:48] | That service door, you killed him. | 服务人员通道时 你就杀了他 |
[36:50] | And you killed poor Sally Alvarez to cover your tracks. | 接着你杀了萨莉·艾瓦雷灭口 |
[36:55] | And now you’ll pay for the crime you committed. | 而现在你将为你的罪行付出代价 |
[36:58] | Your blood will spill before the sun rises. | 日出之间你将以血还血 |
[37:01] | That part I’m not so sure about. | 这我可保证不了 |
[37:11] | It came in the mail. | 信是邮寄过来的 |
[37:13] | Just out of the blue. Just a… | 真是太意外了 |
[37:16] | Letter describing an affair Brava had 20 years ago, | 信里写了关于20年前布拉瓦的风流事 |
[37:20] | Naming the woman and the place. | 信上有署名和地址 |
[37:22] | And that came from Carmen Reyes. | 是卡门·雷耶斯吧 |
[37:23] | The real Carmen. | 货真价实的卡门 |
[37:26] | That gave you all the facts you needed– | 因此你就获得了所有关于 |
[37:27] | Things about the affair | 那些只有布拉瓦和卡门母亲 |
[37:29] | that only Brava and Carmen’s mother would know. | 才知道的风流事的证据 |
[37:31] | – Right? – Yeah. | -是这样吗 -是的 |
[37:42] | So why’d you do it? | 你为什么那么做 |
[37:45] | Why put a man through that kind of suffering? | 为什么要对他痛下杀手 |
[37:49] | Was it the money? | 为了钱吗 |
[37:50] | Or did you just like having Brava in your power? | 还是只想把他玩弄于鼓掌之间 |
[37:54] | Do you know I’ve been running numbers | 你知道吗 我帮助布拉瓦 |
[37:55] | on trafficking for Brava | 研究瓦贩卖人口问题 |
[37:57] | and setting him up on his dates for, like, five years? | 还私下替他召妓 整整五年了 |
[38:01] | And do you think that he ever, | 你觉得他感谢过我吗 |
[38:05] | Ever thanked me? | 就连一点点也没有 |
[38:07] | Said, “I’m sorry”? | 他只会说抱歉 |
[38:09] | Said, “I’m gonna make this up to you one day, Russell”? | 说什么 罗素 我以后会补偿你 |
[38:14] | I knew Sally from a whorehouse | 我知道萨莉是个 |
[38:17] | up in Northern California. | 来自北加州的妓女 |
[38:19] | I told her if she pretended to be Carmen, | 我告诉她 只要她冒充卡门 |
[38:21] | We could blackmail Brava and split the money. | 我们就能勒索布拉瓦 再平分那笔钱 |
[38:24] | The letter just gave us everything we needed | 而那封信给了我们需要的一切 |
[38:26] | to make Brava think that she was the real deal. | 布拉瓦就相信她是货真价实的 |
[38:29] | And he was not one for asking a whole lot of questions, so… | 他从不问妓女很多问题 所以就… |
[38:36] | Then the real Carmen showed up. | 然而真正的卡门出现了 |
[38:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:39] | He called me as soon as she left his room, | 当她离开房间时 他就打给了我 |
[38:42] | Freaked. So I played dumb. | 惊慌失措 所以我也不吱声 |
[38:46] | But then the next morning, he called me | 但是第二天早上 他打给我 |
[38:48] | And he said, “We need to talk.” | 说我们得谈谈 |
[38:51] | It was pretty clear he figured it out. | 很明显他看穿了 |
[38:52] | And so you went to the hotel | 所以你跑去宾馆 |
[38:54] | and texted Brava from the service hallway. | 在服务大厅给布拉瓦发了信息 |
[39:18] | I just–I just wanted to keep him quiet. | 我只是想让他闭嘴 |
[39:21] | And Sally Alvarez? | 那萨莉·艾瓦雷呢 |
[39:23] | You had to keep her quiet, too, right? | 你也得杀她灭口吧 |
[39:28] | You know, I was a really good researcher. | 我做研究者确实很不赖 |
[39:31] | I bet. | 我想也是 |
[39:34] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[39:43] | Agent Van Pelt, you wanted to see me? | 范·佩尔特探员 你找我吗 |
[39:46] | Oh, yeah. Hi, Carmen. | 是的 卡门 |
[39:47] | I just wanted to go over | 我只想确认下 |
[39:49] | a few things in your statement. | 你的供词 |
[39:50] | Let’s go in the kitchen. | 去休息室说吧 |
[39:59] | So… | 那么 |
[40:03] | Nice working with you. | 合作愉快 |
[40:05] | Yeah. | 同乐 |
[40:07] | Yeah, you were very good back there. | 你相当不错 |
[40:09] | Uh, you almost had me with the whole | 那会儿你对我说 |
[40:10] | “I can’t misuse my gift for fear of | 我不能亵渎我的天赋 |
[40:11] | what might happen” Bit. | 我当时差点就被你蒙住了 |
[40:14] | I did what I said I would. | 我做了该做的事情 |
[40:15] | I spoke the words the spirits told me to speak, | 只是按照鬼魂想说的去做 |
[40:18] | Nothing more. | 仅此而已 |
[40:19] | Really? | 是么 |
[40:22] | Don’t you know me by now? | 难道你还不懂吗 |
[40:24] | Don’t you know I wouldn’t lie about a thing like that? | 我不会因此撒谎 你怎么就不明白呢 |
[40:27] | Ms. Frye, thank you so much. | 弗莱女士 太感谢了 |
[40:30] | We couldn’t have closed this one without you. | 多亏你的帮助我们才能结案 |
[40:32] | Well, that’s debatable. | 那可不一定 |
[40:34] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[40:35] | Although I have to say | 话虽如此 |
[40:36] | it looks like the spirits got it wrong. | 我不得不说鬼魂也会出错 |
[40:39] | I guess being dead doesn’t make you infallible. | 我想死者并不能让你料事如神 |
[40:41] | Well, what do you mean? | 你指什么 |
[40:43] | The killer was caught, and justice was served. | 逮住了凶手 正义也得到了伸张 |
[40:45] | Sure. But no blood was spilled. | 当然 但是没有以血还血 |
[40:47] | Look, he’s right there. | 瞧 他好着呢 |
[40:50] | Hey! Hey, hey! Murderer! | 杀人凶手 |
[41:02] | Oh, come on. | 不会吧 |
[41:08] | That was pure luck. | 那完全是运气 |
[41:10] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[41:11] | If you say so. | 你说了算 |
[41:12] | Oh, I know so. | 本来就是如此 |
[41:14] | The dead are dead. You can’t talk to them. | 死人不会开口说话 你不能和他们交谈 |
[41:17] | And yet I do. | 但我做到了 |
[41:20] | Yeah… | 是哦 |
[41:23] | You’re very good. | 你很有一手 |
[41:26] | I go this way. | 我走这边 |
[41:28] | – Okay. – It was nice seeing you again. | -好的 -能再见到你真是太好了 |
[41:30] | You, too. | 我也一样 |
[41:32] | Bye. | 再见 |
[41:35] | – Kristina? – Yes. | -克里斯蒂娜 -怎么 |
[41:38] | That’s with a “K,” Right? | 是K字头的吗 |
[41:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:43] | You wanna go get a coffee? | 喝杯咖啡怎么样 |
[41:46] | I’ll drink tea myself, | 我喝茶 |
[41:47] | But you can drink as much coffee as you want. | 当然你可以尽情享用咖啡 |
[41:49] | Yeah, I’d like that. | 我很乐意 |
[41:51] | I can’t right now, though. I-I have to be somewhere else. | 但是现在不行 我得去个地方 |
[41:54] | Uh, maybe some other time? | 或许改天可以 |
[41:56] | Some other time. | 那就改天吧 |
[41:58] | Sorry, not “Maybe.” Definitely. | 抱歉 不是或许 是一定要哦 |
[42:00] | Sometime soon. | 最好尽早 |
[42:03] | Call me. | 打给我 |