时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | 巴约伦直升机公司 | |
[00:22] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[00:24] | Helicopter company. Cool. | 直升机公司 真牛 |
[00:27] | I see no yellow tape, no solemn cops. | 没有警戒线 没有严肃的警察 |
[00:29] | Why are we here, Lisbon? | 来这里干嘛 里斯本 |
[00:30] | I don’t know, Jane. | 不知道 简 |
[00:31] | All I know is the director called me at 4:30 A.M. | 我只知道 早上四点半上司来电话 |
[00:34] | and asked me to handle this personally, whatever this is. | 说是不管什么 要我亲自处理 |
[00:37] | And you just do whatever the director says, | 你就领命照办 |
[00:38] | – no questions asked? – He’s the director. | -没有一点疑问 -谁叫他是上司 |
[00:40] | Okay, call me when you figure it out. | 好吧 弄清情况后叫醒我 |
[00:42] | Hey. Wait. No, he asked for you specifically, too. | 慢着 也特别点了你的名 |
[00:44] | I take this nap for freedom, Lisbon, | 里斯本 作为有理想的人 |
[00:46] | for every little guy who has a dream. | 我有打盹的自由 |
[00:49] | Nap later. Now we fight crime. | 待会儿睡吧 先除暴安良 |
[00:51] | – No. I’m napping now. – Agent Lisbon. | -拒绝 我要现在睡 -里斯本探员 |
[00:54] | Mr. Jane. | 简先生 |
[00:55] | -Hi. – Garth Drucker, | -你好 -我是负责巴约伦先生的保安主管 |
[00:56] | head of security for Mr. Bajoran. | 加斯・德鲁克科 |
[00:58] | Guess I nap for freedom a little later. | 想是小盹儿时间告吹了 |
[01:01] | Our C.E.O. Yuri Bajoran received a call just after midnight. | 首席执行官尤里午夜接到电话 |
[01:05] | It was a computerized voice telling him to put his affairs | 声音经过处理 威胁说叫尤里安排后事 |
[01:08] | in order and that he’d be killed in the next 24 hours. | 因为他会在24小时内被杀 |
[01:11] | Hang on. Wait. A death threat? | 等等 只是死亡恐吓 |
[01:17] | Usually we only get the case | 通常出人命后 |
[01:18] | once there’s actually been a death, | 我们才接案子 |
[01:20] | so your boss, Mr. Bajoran, has obviously | 显然你老板巴约伦先生 |
[01:23] | pulled some strings to get us here. | 走了后门 |
[01:24] | No. No. Mr. Bajoran didn’t want the police. | 不对 不对 巴约伦先生没叫警察 |
[01:27] | He was adamant. | 他镇定自诺 |
[01:28] | Someone asked for Agent Lisbon and me specifically, | 有人点名要里斯本探员和我调查此事 |
[01:32] | and that someone must be very powerful, | 有这样本事的人 |
[01:35] | probably very rich, someone like… | 非贵即富 比如… |
[01:42] | Walter Mashburn? | 沃特・麦什本 |
[01:46] | Thank heavens you’re here, Patrick and Agent… | 感谢上帝你们来了 派翠克和… |
[01:50] | Lisbon. | 里斯本探员 |
[01:51] | Lisbon. Right. Good to see you. | 里斯本 很高兴见到你 |
[01:53] | Did you bring us here? | 是你让我们过来? |
[01:55] | I did. Poor Yuri’s in danger. | 是我 可怜的尤里性命攸关 |
[01:57] | Now I’m acquiring his company today, | 今天我要正式收购他的公司 |
[01:58] | and I can’t have him expire | 可不愿意 |
[02:00] | – before he signs the contract. – You know them? | -他在签字之前殒命 -你认识他们 |
[02:02] | Just a little misunderstanding last year. | 去年有个小小的误会 |
[02:05] | For a brief moment, | 我来简要回顾一下 |
[02:06] | Walter was a murder suspect in one of our cases. | 沃特当时是我们一起命案的疑犯 |
[02:09] | Didn’t do it. | 我是清白的 |
[02:13] | Mr. Mashburn, we’re sworn officers of the law. | 麦什本先生 我们是宣誓就职的警察 |
[02:16] | We’re not your own personal private investigators. | 不是你呼来择去的私家侦探 |
[02:18] | When I heard Yuri was in trouble, | 知道尤里有性命之忧 |
[02:20] | Naturally I wanted the best in law enforcement. | 我自然是要一流的警察来调查 |
[02:23] | I take the threat against him very seriously. | 我很重视这起恐吓事件 |
[02:25] | Right, Yuri? | 对吧 尤里 |
[02:27] | Let’s sign the contract, Walter. | 来签合同吧 沃特 |
[02:29] | I want to start spending my new fortune. | 我等不及要花花这笔新财富了 |
[02:33] | Yuri Bajoran. | 尤里・巴约伦 |
[02:35] | Don’t make yourself comfortable. You won’t be here long. | 恕不招待 签个字没几分钟 |
[02:38] | I’m Agent Lisbon, Mr. Bajoran. | 我是里斯本探员 巴约伦先生 |
[02:40] | We’re here about the threat. | 为恐吓电话而来 |
[02:41] | Forget the threat. It’s a prank, a scam. | 不用麻烦 无非是恶作剧 骗钱把戏 |
[02:43] | I’m a wealthy man. I get threats. End of story. | 我有钱 遭人恐吓 没什么大不了 |
[02:46] | No. He’s worried. | 不对 他忧心忡忡 |
[02:47] | It’s fascinating how this man can read people. | 这家伙能识人心 多神奇 |
[02:50] | Like magic, really. Wish I had the skill. | 像法术一般 希望我也有这本事 |
[02:52] | I doubt the insights of a state employee | 我不相信政府警察会有 |
[02:54] | are all that remarkable. | 如此出色的洞察力 |
[02:56] | Let’s go, Walter. | 我们走 沃特 |
[02:58] | You’re former military, | 你曾是军人 |
[03:00] | ex-special forces from some baltic nation, | 任职波罗的海诸国特种部队 |
[03:03] | possibly, former K.G.B., | 可能是苏联国家安全委员会[谍报机关] |
[03:05] | But in short, you’re just a thug in a rug. | 简而言之 是披着羊皮的狼 |
[03:09] | I apologize, sir. He doesn’t… | 先生 我道歉 他不是… |
[03:11] | And despite your impatience, | 尽管你不耐烦 |
[03:12] | the last thing you feel like doing is this deal, because | 你能来签这份合同 是因为 |
[03:14] | you don’t like Walter and | 你不喜欢沃特 |
[03:16] | Walter doesn’t like you. | 而他也不喜欢你 |
[03:18] | Is he great or what? | 是不是很厉害 |
[03:19] | You’ve wasted enough of my time. | 浪费我不少时间 |
[03:21] | Sign the contract now, Walter. | 来签合约吧 沃特 |
[03:24] | Drucker, with me. | 德鲁克 跟我来 |
[03:26] | Don’t be such a baby, Yuri. I’m sorry. | 真孩子气 尤里 失陪 |
[03:30] | Looks like I might get that nap sooner rather than later. | 看来很快就能去打盹儿啦 |
[03:33] | Shall we? | 坐吧 |
[03:35] | Let’s do the damn deal, Walter. | 来作该死的交易吧 沃特 |
[03:39] | Teresa, hey. While you’re here, | 特里萨 既然你在这里 |
[03:42] | maybe you and I could get together sometime soon– | 也许你和我哪天约个会… |
[03:59] | Lisbon? | 里斯本 |
[04:05] | Anybody? Help! | 有人吗 救命 |
[04:08] | Help! | 救命 |
[04:12] | 超感警探 | |
[04:31] | Stop it. | 别装了 |
[04:33] | You’re fine. He’s fine, right? | 你又没伤到 他没事吧 |
[04:35] | He will be. And that guy’s got a pretty bad laceration, | 他会没事的 那边那位伤得不轻 |
[04:37] | – but he’ll live. | 但无生命之危 |
[04:38] | – I’ll live, Teresa. | 我不会死 特蕾莎 |
[04:39] | Did you hear that? I’m alive. It’s fantastic. | 听见没有 我还活着 死里逃生 |
[04:42] | Yes, it is. Enjoy the adrenaline while it lasts. | 是 好好享受肾上腺素注射的刺激吧 |
[04:46] | Hey, boss. So I spoke to the arson unit commander. | 头儿好 我刚和纵火调查队指挥官谈过 |
[04:48] | He said it was a massive subsonic explosive device, | 说是大规模亚音速爆炸物 |
[04:50] | probably c-4 or semtex. | 可能是塑胶炸药 或高爆炸药 |
[04:52] | A giant bomb, Rigsby. | 巨型炸弹 瑞斯比 |
[04:53] | Justt say it’s a giant bomb. | 说巨型炸弹不就完了 |
[04:55] | Yeah, or a giant bomb. | 好吧 巨型炸弹 |
[04:56] | The blast seat was under the conference table, | 爆炸点在会议桌下面 |
[04:58] | made a crater the size of a minivan. | 炸出一个小面包车大小的坑 |
[05:00] | If I hadn’t left when I did, then– | 如果当时我没走出办公室 那么… |
[05:01] | Yeah, you’d be vaporized, too. | 那么你也人间蒸发 |
[05:02] | Flirting with Lisbon– that’s what saved him. | 和里斯本调情 救了他一命 |
[05:04] | – He wasn’t flirting with me. – I wasn’t flirting. | -他没有和我调情 -我没在调情 |
[05:08] | Any indication of terrorist involvement? | 有恐怖主义作案的迹象没 |
[05:10] | No. It was a very specific, targeted detonation. | 没 这是一起目标明确的爆炸案 |
[05:13] | – To kill Yuri. – Yeah, and they succeeded. | -是为了杀死尤里 -对 而且成功了 |
[05:16] | Forensics found enough remains–barely– | 法医找到的遗留物仅能 |
[05:17] | to identify Bajoran and his head of security. | 鉴定出德鲁克和他保安主管 |
[05:19] | Drucker. Poor guy. | 德鲁克 可怜的人 |
[05:21] | I told Yuri we should move the meeting to my office, | 我告诉尤里应该在我办公室签合同 |
[05:23] | but he flat-out refused. | 但他断然拒绝 |
[05:25] | – Stubborn old bull. – Someone threatens Yuri, | -固执的老牛 -有人威胁尤里 |
[05:27] | wanting to frighten him before killing him. | 在下手前恐吓过他 |
[05:30] | – Who hated him that much? – I know that one. | -是谁这么恨他 -我就知道一个 |
[05:40] | If I killed him, Teresa, | 特蕾莎 如果凶手是我 |
[05:42] | why would I call in the CBI? | 为什么还要报警 |
[05:43] | You like games, thrills, Mr. Mashburn. | 你喜欢刺激的游戏 麦什本先生 |
[05:47] | Walter, please. | 叫我沃特 别见外嘛 |
[05:48] | Mr. Mashburn was my mother. | 我妈才叫麦什本先生 |
[05:51] | I almost died myself. | 我差点丧了命 |
[05:53] | Yeah, but you escaped at the very last moment. | 对 可你在最后一刻逃脱了 |
[05:55] | That was lucky. | 很幸运 |
[05:56] | True. I guess I do look suspicious. | 这倒不假 我猜自己看起来是很可疑 |
[06:01] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[06:05] | Don’t take this personally. | 不是针对你 |
[06:06] | I have to ask these questions. | 但我有问题必须要问 |
[06:10] | Do you have the knowledge and the resources to build a bomb? | 你是否掌握制造炸弹的知识和材料 |
[06:14] | Yes. But you know that already, don’t you? | 是的 不过你早知道了 对吧 |
[06:19] | My first company, Mashburn Avionics, | 我第一家公司 麦什本航天电子 |
[06:21] | made high-tech weaponry. | 制造高技术武器 |
[06:22] | But I started out | 我本人是在 |
[06:24] | with cherry bombs in the toilets at reform school. | 少管所厕所里做樱花爆竹起家 |
[06:27] | You went to reform school? | 你进过少管所 |
[06:28] | My teachers thought I was incorrigible. | 老师认为我无药可救 |
[06:32] | But you know that, too. | 这点你也一定知道 |
[06:34] | Have you ever visited Bajoran’s helicopter plant | 你以前去过巴约伦的直升机工厂 |
[06:36] | or solicited anybody to go there? | 或是请其他人代劳去过 |
[06:38] | You mean, to plant a bomb? | 你是说去秘密安装爆炸物 |
[06:41] | No, ma’am. Never have. | 没有 从没去过 |
[06:43] | The threat to Yuri Bajoran was made from a disposable | 恐吓电话是通过一次性电话拨打的 |
[06:46] | phone that was purchased at a drugstore in Marin county. | 在马林谷的一家药店购买 |
[06:48] | Where I have a place… | 而我有家在那儿 |
[06:50] | along with 250,000 other people. | 可那里还有另外二十五万居民 |
[06:53] | Look, Teresa, I didn’t need to kill Yuri. | 特蕾莎 我用不着杀死尤里 |
[06:56] | I’d already done worse. I destroyed him. | 我做的更绝 我击垮了他 |
[06:59] | – By taking over his company? – His flagship. | -靠收购他的公司 -他的骄傲之本 |
[07:01] | Yuri and I had been at each other for years, | 尤里和我彼此竞争多年 |
[07:04] | and I had finally won. Don’t you see? | 我终于战胜了他 你不明白吗 |
[07:06] | I’d forced him to sell me his baby. | 我迫使他出售心头肉 |
[07:09] | Although he died before he signed the contract. | 可是签合约前他已死 |
[07:11] | I know. The bastard. | 我知道 那个混蛋 |
[07:14] | It’s like he reached out from the grave | 像是他死前还从坟墓里 |
[07:15] | to deny me one last time. | 伸出手来扯我一把 |
[07:18] | But bottom line–I beat him, | 但最重要的是 我赢了 |
[07:21] | and I wanted him waking up for the next 30 years | 我要他接下来30年 |
[07:22] | thinking about that. | 每天醒来都耿耿于怀 |
[07:25] | You hated him so much you wanted him alive? | 你如此痛恨他 所以想让他活着 |
[07:27] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[07:28] | Yuri Bajoran was a bad man, Teresa. | 尤里・巴约伦不是个好人 特蕾莎 |
[07:31] | So who wanted him dead? | 那有谁想他死 |
[07:33] | Who didn’t? Aside from me. | 除了我之外 谁不是呢 |
[07:36] | His widow? | 他家遗孀 |
[07:37] | Marie? No. Fair point. | 玛丽 是不会 有道理 |
[07:41] | She seemed to love him for some reason. | 毕竟她是真心爱他 |
[07:43] | You know her? | 你了解她 |
[07:46] | I was engaged to her, actually, | 事实上 她曾是我未婚妻 |
[07:48] | Years back. | 许多年前的事 |
[07:50] | She married Yuri instead. | 结果她却嫁了尤里 |
[07:52] | Great lady. | 是个好女人 |
[07:55] | Despite that tragic lapse in judgment, a great lady. | 除了择偶的眼光一般 是个好女人 |
[07:58] | How was the marriage? | 他们的婚姻怎样 |
[08:01] | Oh, you’d have to ask her. | 你得问她 |
[08:03] | So, Teresa, I’m tired of doing this whole suspect thing again. | 特蕾莎 我已经当腻嫌犯了 |
[08:06] | Not fun at all. | 一点都不好玩 |
[08:08] | How about I play detective this time, | 要不然我这次当警探 |
[08:10] | – give you and Patrick a hand? | 给你和派翠克帮点小忙如何 |
[08:12] | – Not a chance. | 绝不可能 |
[08:12] | Oh, never say “Never”” | 永远都别说”绝不” |
[08:14] | Never, Walter. Never ever. | 绝不 沃特 绝不绝不 |
[08:20] | That’s a maybe. | 双重否定就是可能了 |
[08:22] | 巴约伦地产 马林郡 | |
[08:25] | So you were engaged to Walter Mashburn | 所以你之前和沃特・麦什本订过婚 |
[08:28] | Before you married Yuri? | 在你和尤里结婚之前 |
[08:30] | That was years ago. Why would you ask that? | 很多年前了 你问这个做什么 |
[08:33] | Oh, nosy. | 就是好奇 |
[08:35] | Did you dump him or did he dump you? And why? | 你甩了他还是他甩了你 原因是什么 |
[08:39] | It’s none of your business. | 和你无关 |
[08:43] | I fell in love with Yuri is all I’ll say. | 我要说的就是我和尤里相爱了 |
[08:47] | I know what people said about him, | 我知道人们都是怎么评价他的 |
[08:49] | but they were wrong. | 但他们都错了 |
[08:52] | He was a wonderful, loving person. | 他人很好 又有爱心 |
[08:58] | Interesting woman. Didn’t kill Yuri. | 这个女人很有趣 但是没杀尤里 |
[09:00] | – Um, I’m sorry. Where’s the bathroom? – This way. | -不好意思 卫生间在哪里 -这边 |
[09:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:05] | Sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[09:11] | Wh-who is that man? | 那 那个男人是谁 |
[09:12] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[09:14] | Now, Mrs. Bajoran, who would want your husband dead? | 巴约伦夫人 有谁会希望你丈夫死呢 |
[09:17] | Yuri was a powerful man. | 尤里是一个大权在握的人 |
[09:19] | Powerful men have enemies. | 大权在握的人就会树敌 |
[10:44] | This takeover by Mashburn… | 这次麦什本的收购 |
[10:45] | Is it true your husband didn’t want to sell? | 你丈夫是真的不愿意出售吗 |
[10:47] | Walter tricked him. It wasn’t right. | 是沃特设计陷害 那很不对 |
[10:50] | Tricked him how? | 怎么回事 |
[10:51] | He approached someone Yuri thought was a friend | 他接近了一个表面上跟尤里是朋友的人 |
[10:53] | And got him to secretly buy up enough shares | 让他暗地里买了足够的股份 |
[10:56] | so that Walter could force the takeover. | 那样沃特就可以强行收购了 |
[10:58] | – Name? – Markham shankar, | -名字 -马克汉姆・史恩卡 |
[11:01] | Software mogul. | 软件巨头 |
[11:02] | Turns out he’d secretly hated Yuri for years, | 后来发现他暗地里恨了尤里很多年 |
[11:05] | Some ridiculous business dispute | 为了什么他不能原谅的 |
[11:08] | he wouldn’t forgive. | 可笑的商业纠纷 |
[11:11] | Ma’am, you have a lovely home. It’s very, uh, cozy. | 女士 你家很漂亮 非常舒适 |
[11:14] | Thanks for having us. Cho, we should… Go. | 谢谢您接待我们 周 我们应该走了 |
[11:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:24] | Been a pleasure. Thank you. | 很高兴见到你 谢谢 |
[11:34] | According to the Marin D.A.’s office, | 马林地检办公室宣称 |
[11:36] | Markham Shankar had good reason to hate Bajoran. | 马克汉姆・史恩卡绝对有理由报复巴约伦 |
[11:39] | Six years ago, he claimed Bajoran cheated him | 六年前 他声称巴约伦骗走了他 |
[11:41] | out of a couple million bucks, | 几百万美元 |
[11:42] | Even tried to get the D.A.’s office to file fraud charges. | 甚至还试图说服地检 以诈骗罪起诉他 |
[11:45] | – Did you talk to him yet? – I can’t even find him. | -你和他谈过了吗 -我甚至都找不到他 |
[11:47] | No one’s photographed Shankar since 2002. | 2002年后 史恩卡就再无照片见报 |
[11:50] | The guy’s a recluse. | 这个人行踪成谜 |
[11:51] | His office won’t even admit he’s in the country. | 他办公室的人都不承认他在国内 |
[11:53] | Keep looking into it. | 继续调查 |
[11:56] | And you… | 还有你 |
[11:57] | Hello, Lisbon. | 你好 里斯本 |
[11:59] | What a great day to not be blown up. | 不被炸飞的日子真美好啊 |
[12:01] | – Give it up now. – Give what up? | -现在就交出来 -交什么 |
[12:03] | What you took from Bajoran’s house. | 你从巴约伦家顺走的东西 |
[12:08] | The toupee, Jane. The housekeeper called. | 假发 简 那个管家报警了 |
[12:18] | That’s just gross. Why would you take it? | 太恶心了 你为什么要拿这个 |
[12:20] | – Evidence. – Of what? | -证据 -证明什么的 |
[12:22] | – Bad taste. – Let me explain something. | -品味太差 -我来教你点小规矩 |
[12:25] | You do not mess with super-rich people. | 你不要和超级大富豪过不去 |
[12:27] | They’re like kids with machine guns. | 他们就好像拿着机关枪的小朋友 |
[12:29] | Super-rich people, like Mashburn? | 超级大富豪 像麦什本那样的吗 |
[12:30] | – What about Mashburn? – Oh, my god. | -麦什本怎么了 -天啊 |
[12:32] | You’re just so obsessed with Mashburn. | 你对麦什本太着迷了 |
[12:34] | You’re the one who brought him up. | 是你提起他的 |
[12:36] | – What is it with you and him? – Got something. | -你和他发生什么了 -查到线索了 |
[12:38] | Whenever Shankar is in San Francisco, | 无论史恩卡什么时候到旧金山 |
[12:40] | he likes to stay at Chaparral Glen. | 他都喜欢住在丛林谷 |
[12:43] | What’s that? Country club. | 那是什么 -乡村俱乐部 |
[12:45] | The most exclusive in California. | 全加州顶级俱乐部 |
[12:46] | It’s 100 grand to join. | 入会费都要10万美元 |
[12:48] | They’ve got | 他们在森林里 |
[12:49] | a 2,300-acre campus in the woods. | 拥有占地面积两千三百英亩的营地 |
[12:51] | Shankar likes “Glamping.” | 史恩卡喜欢”艳营” |
[12:56] | You know, glamorous camping? | 你知道 就是香艳野营 |
[12:57] | – You made that up. – Did not. | -你自己编的 -我没有 |
[13:00] | Glamping…I like it. | 艳营 我喜欢 |
[13:02] | Lisbon, shall we go and talk to some more | 里斯本 我能再和你谈谈 |
[13:03] | super-rich people? | 超级大富豪的事吗 |
[13:04] | Do something with that. | 处理一下 |
[13:12] | 丛林谷 索诺玛郡 加利福尼亚 | |
[13:12] | I’m sorry, agent, | 对不起探员 |
[13:13] | but I can’t tell you if mr. Shankar is here, | 但我不能告诉你史恩卡先生是否在这里 |
[13:15] | And unless you have a search warrant, | 除非你有搜查证 |
[13:16] | I can’t allow you on the grounds. | 我是不能让你们待在这里的 |
[13:18] | Our members are quite concerned about privacy. | 我们的会员都非常注重隐私 |
[13:20] | I’m concerned about a double homicide, sir. | 我调查的是一起双尸案 先生 |
[13:22] | Hey, Walter. | 嗨 沃特 |
[13:23] | Hey, patrick. Teresa. | 嗨 派翠克 特蕾莎 |
[13:26] | Walter’s a member here. | 沃特是这里的会员 |
[13:27] | I thought we might need his help. | 我想我们可能需要他的帮助 |
[13:28] | Mr. Trevayne, | 崔温先生 |
[13:29] | My friends Patrick and Teresa | 我的朋友派翠克和特蕾莎 |
[13:30] | will be joining us here today. | 今天要和我一起进去 |
[13:32] | Sir, that won’t be necessary. | 先生 不用出示卡片 |
[13:33] | We have your card on file. | 您的卡片信息已经被记录在案了 |
[13:35] | What’s the limit on that thing? | 那个卡的上限是多少 |
[13:36] | I don’t know if there is one. | 我都不知道有没有上限 |
[13:38] | Hmm. Go find old Shankar, then? | 那我们去找史恩卡吧 |
[13:39] | Let’s. | 我们走 |
[13:41] | Never say “Never.” | 永远别说”绝不” |
[13:43] | You know, Shankar’s campsite is | 要知道 史恩卡的营地 |
[13:45] | right up on that ridge over there. | 就在那边的山脊上 |
[13:46] | You can see the whole valley from there. | 你从这里可以俯瞰这个山谷 |
[13:49] | This campsite…you want it. | 这个营地 是你的心头好 |
[13:50] | – You wish you owned it. | 你想拥有它 |
[13:51] | – I do. How’d you know? | 没错 你怎么知道的 |
[13:53] | – Pupil dilation. – Pupil dilation? | -瞳孔放大 -瞳孔放大 |
[13:55] | Yes. When someone sees something they want, | 对 当人们看到他们渴望的东西的时候 |
[13:57] | their pupils dilate. | 他们的瞳孔会放大 |
[13:59] | Pupil dilation. | 瞳孔放大 |
[14:04] | Fantastic. | 太赞了 |
[14:05] | Yes, it is. | 对 没错 |
[14:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:16] | Tell us about Markham Shankar. | 和我们说说马克汉姆・史恩卡 |
[14:18] | Is he still mad at Yuri about the fraud? | 他是不是还对尤里骗了他耿耿于怀呢 |
[14:20] | Oh, you bet. Angry guy…Markham. | 当然得是 记仇的人 马克汉姆 |
[14:23] | When I offered him the right incentive, | 当我说要给他适当的甜头 |
[14:24] | he was very happy to betray Yuri. | 他非常乐意出卖尤里 |
[14:26] | What incentive can you offer a rich man | 你能给个已经很富有的人 |
[14:28] | that he can’t buy for himself? | 什么他买不到的甜头 |
[14:30] | A propeller from a Beech Bonanza airplane. | 一架比奇双引擎机的螺旋桨 |
[14:32] | – Come again? – It was the only remaining piece | -再说一次 -是著名飞行员霍莉 |
[14:32] | 著名飞行员霍莉・亨特曾和奥黛丽・赫本合作拍片 | |
[14:35] | of the plane buddy Holly died in. | 出飞行事故的那架飞机的唯一残骸 |
[14:36] | Markham’s obsessed with celebrity deaths, | 马克汉姆对名流之死非常着迷 |
[14:38] | Has a huge collection of death memorabilia. | 收藏了大量的死亡现场残留物 |
[14:40] | How intriguingly creepy. | 真是让人好奇的怪癖啊 |
[14:41] | Ah, poor Markham’s bored. | 可怜的马克汉姆很无聊 |
[14:44] | What about you, Walter? | 那你呢 沃特 |
[14:45] | Last year, you said you’d do anything for a thrill. | 去年你说你为了体验刺激什么都肯做 |
[14:48] | What do you have in mind? | 你想说什么 |
[14:49] | get down! | 趴下 |
[15:00] | Thrilling enough for you, Walter? | 够刺激吧 沃特 |
[15:07] | You guys okay? | 你们都还好吗 |
[15:08] | – I’m fine. Thanks. – We’re fine. | -我很好 谢谢 -我们好着呢 |
[15:10] | Shankar might be mad at Mashburn and Yuri. | 史恩卡可能对麦什本和尤里都很生气 |
[15:13] | Did you find him? | 你找到他了吗 |
[15:13] | Nope. No sign at shankar’s cabin. | 没 史恩卡的小木屋里没人 |
[15:15] | The place is like Buckingham palace, by the way. | 那地方弄得和白金汉宫似的 顺便说一句 |
[15:17] | And we searched all over those woods. | 我们搜遍了整片森林 |
[15:18] | Even the dogs couldn’t pick up a trial. | 就连警犬也没有找出任何线索 |
[15:20] | Have you guys ever been to an auction? | 你们去过拍卖会吗 |
[15:21] | What? I’m gonna call immigration, | 什么 我要打电话给移民局 |
[15:23] | see if Shankar’s left the country. | 看看史恩卡是不是不在国内 |
[15:25] | Yeah, and see where he parks his boat | 对 然后看看他把船停哪里了 |
[15:26] | or his plane or whatever. | 或者是飞机什么的 |
[15:28] | But, boss, he’s got no record, | 但是头 他没有案底 |
[15:29] | and we didn’t see anything in that cabin | 而且我们也没在小屋里找到任何证据 |
[15:30] | that would tie him to this… | 可以把他和枪击联系在一起的 |
[15:31] | No gun, ammo, nothing. | 没枪没子弹 什么都没有 |
[15:33] | Maybe he was never there at all. | 也许他从来都没到过那里 |
[15:34] | And why would he wanna kill both Yuri and Mashburn? | 他为什么要同时杀了尤里和麦什本呢 |
[15:37] | He doesn’t. Actually, no one wanted to kill Yuri. | 他没想 实际上 没人想杀尤里 |
[15:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:41] | What if Walter were the intended target all along? | 如果沃特才是长久以来真正的目标呢 |
[15:44] | I mean, he was supposed to die in that explosion, | 我是说 他本该被那颗炸弹炸死的 |
[15:46] | But he didn’t. So the killer follows him to Chaparral Glen | 但他没有 所以凶手就尾随他到了丛林谷 |
[15:49] | to finish the job. | 想要杀了他 |
[15:50] | But the death threat… it was against Yuri. | 但是那张死亡威胁 是冲着尤里的 |
[15:53] | Ah, yes, very clever. | 对 非常聪明的手段 |
[15:55] | Completely threw all of us… | 完全蒙骗了我们所有人 |
[15:57] | well, almost all of us. | 我们大多数人 |
[16:00] | Sorry, Walter. | 对不起 沃特 |
[16:02] | I have a favor. | 帮我个忙吧 |
[16:03] | Could I borrow that, uh, fancy little credit card of yours? | 我能借你那张金光闪闪的信用卡用吗 |
[16:06] | Uh, yeah, yeah. What for? | 好 好 做什么用 |
[16:08] | I thought I’d find Shankar. Thank you. | 我觉得我找到史恩卡了 谢啦 |
[16:12] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[16:13] | Did Markham Shankar have a reason to be angry with you? | 马克汉姆・史恩卡有什么理由怨恨你吗 |
[16:19] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[16:23] | The takeover of Yuri’s company… | 对尤里公司的并购 |
[16:26] | Markham may have been under the mistaken impression | 马克汉姆也许是受到了错误的引导 |
[16:28] | that he’d receive shares in return for his help. | 他以为帮我之后会 分到股份作为回报 |
[16:31] | But if it was him, | 但如果真是他 |
[16:32] | wouldn’t he have hired better assassins? | 为什么他没雇个好点的杀手 |
[16:34] | Okay, is there anybody else who might want to kill you? | 好吧 有没有别人想要置你于死地的 |
[16:36] | I have lots of enemies, Teresa. | 我树敌很多 特蕾莎 |
[16:40] | You’d be surprised to hear this, | 听到这个你肯定会很惊讶 |
[16:41] | But some people find me annoying. | 但有人真的很讨厌我 |
[16:47] | Yes… | 没错 |
[16:48] | My pupils are dilated. | 我的瞳孔的确放大了 |
[16:51] | That’s not what I was wondering. | 这不是我关心的 |
[16:55] | Fair enough. | 也对 |
[16:56] | Look, I’ll give you a list of all my nonfriends, | 我会给你一个死对头清单 |
[16:59] | but none of them has the stones to kill me, I promise you. | 但他们绝对不会杀我 我保证 |
[17:02] | We’ll look into your phone records | 我们会查你的通话记录 |
[17:03] | and see if anything else comes up. | 看看有没有什么线索 |
[17:08] | – Teresa. – What? | -特蕾莎 -干什么 |
[17:09] | No. You have a… | 不是 你衣领上 |
[17:14] | It’s a bullet hole. | 有一个弹孔 |
[17:16] | It was close. | 就差一点点 |
[17:19] | Really close. | 真是惊险 |
[17:25] | Usually, I can buy my way out of trouble. | 通常情况下 什么麻烦我都能轻松搞定 |
[17:28] | Ask my ex-wives. | 不信问问我的前妻们 |
[17:35] | Don’t worry. We’ll keep you safe. | 别担心 我们会确保你的安全 |
[17:38] | It’s procedure to assign an agent to protect you. | 按照程序 会加派探员贴身保护你 |
[17:40] | Oh. Excellent. | 太好了 |
[17:42] | Agent Cho will be here shortly. | 周探员马上就来 |
[17:45] | Chicken. | 坏人 |
[18:07] | Hello and welcome to Ogilvy. | 欢迎来到奥格威 |
[18:09] | The auction begins with lot one, | 开始拍卖一号货物 |
[18:11] | A full suit of 16th-century jousting armor. | 这是件16世纪全套骑士盔甲 |
[18:14] | Let’s start the bidding at $30,000. | 三万美金起价 |
[18:17] | Do I hear $30,000? | 有人出价三万美金吗 |
[18:18] | And $30,000’s bid off to my left. | 左边这位先生出价三万 |
[18:20] | Yes, and $31,000. | 有人开价三万一 |
[18:21] | $31,000. Go $32,000. | 三万一一次 三万二 |
[18:22] | Thank you. $32,000 on the right there. | 谢谢 那边先生开价三万二 |
[18:24] | $32,000. Go $33,000. | 三万二一次 三万三 |
[18:25] | The new bid at $33,000, at $34,000. | 最新出价三万三 现在三万四 |
[18:26] | Bid’s all the way to $34,000 with the lady in the front there. | 前排女士出价三万四千美金 |
[18:28] | $34,000. Go $35,000 if you wish. | 三万四一次 有人出三万五吗 |
[18:30] | $35,000 is bid. $36,000. | 出价三万五 又三万六 |
[18:32] | New bid at $36,000. | 最新出价三万六 |
[18:33] | Do I hear $37,000? | 有人出价三万七吗 |
[18:39] | Oh, hey, boss. Markham Shankar has a yacht. | 头 马克汉姆・史恩卡拥有一艘快艇 |
[18:42] | Coast Guard says he sails tonight, | 海岸警卫队报告他今晚出港 |
[18:44] | – leaving the country. – Camp out on the dock. | -准备离境 -在港口候着 |
[18:45] | – Do not leave until you’ve questioned Shankar. – Yeah, you got it. | -直到录到史恩卡笔供 -收到 |
[18:48] | A possible suspect Mashburn forgot to mention– | 麦什本遗漏了一位嫌疑人 |
[18:51] | his ex-girlfriend, Elsa Struven. | 他的前女友 艾尔莎・丝德鲁文 |
[18:53] | Ah. When did they break up? | 他们什么时候分的手 |
[18:55] | Two months ago. And apparently, she wasn’t very happy about it. | 两月前 显然她很不开心 |
[18:58] | According to reports, she threatened him with violence. | 报告显示 她曾威胁过他 |
[19:01] | Reports? He filed a complaint? | 报告 他还报案了 |
[19:03] | Uh, no. Published reports, in the media. | 不是 媒体报导 |
[19:08] | Okay, the tabloids. | 好吧 八卦小报上的 |
[19:10] | She’s a german supermodel. | 她是个德国超模 |
[19:14] | Of course she is. | 看得出来 |
[19:17] | Talk to her. | 找她问问 |
[19:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:21] | Supermodel. | 超模啊 |
[19:23] | 加州马林郡 沃特・麦什本府邸 | |
[19:23] | If I have to do an L.B.O., | 如果非得融资合并 |
[19:24] | I will, Denise. | 我一定会的 德奈斯 |
[19:27] | But all that debt? | 而那些债务 |
[19:28] | It could crush you. | 绝对够你受 |
[19:31] | I’ll tell you what. | 跟你直说吧 |
[19:32] | I’m willing to pay an extra eighth a share | 如果月底前能签合同 |
[19:34] | if we ink it by month’s end. Just think about it. | 每股我愿加价八分之一 考虑考虑吧 |
[19:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:39] | Love to Larry and the kids. | 向拉里和孩子们问好 |
[19:44] | You do a lot of business on the phone? | 你业务电话繁忙啊 |
[19:45] | I do a lot of business. | 我业务一向繁忙 |
[19:46] | Phone, texts, e-mails– doesn’t really matter. | 不管是电话短信还是电邮 |
[19:49] | Threats work better on the phone. | 电话上恐吓人挺厉害的 |
[19:51] | That wasn’t a threat, agent Cho. | 那可不是恐吓 周探员 |
[19:53] | That was a negotiation. | 只是谈判手段 |
[19:56] | Hey, I know. We could go to | 要不我们 |
[19:57] | the track, race bikes for a couple of hours. | 骑车出去赛一把 |
[20:00] | Motorcycles? | 摩托吗 |
[20:01] | – Yes. – No. Too exposed. | -没错 -不去 太暴露了 |
[20:04] | Okay, then we’ll take the lambo out for a spin. | 好吧 那开兰博出去飙车 |
[20:06] | It’s not safe. | 太危险了 |
[20:07] | – It has air bags. – Is it bulletproof? | -有安全气囊的 -防弹吗 |
[20:10] | Can I at least shoot your gun then? | 拿你的枪试试 |
[20:15] | Patrick. | 派翠克啊 |
[20:16] | – Thank god. – What are the chances of you | -谢天谢地 -你能不能在五小时内 |
[20:19] | putting a party together in, uh… Five hours? | 组织一个派对 |
[20:22] | Mm… Could do, sure. | 当然可以 |
[20:25] | Sounds fun. | 貌似会很有趣 |
[20:27] | Invite all of your friends. | 把你所有朋友都请来 |
[20:28] | I mean, really get the word out there, | 把消息都放出去 |
[20:29] | ’cause you’re celebrating, Walter. | 因为你要庆祝 沃特 |
[20:31] | You’re celebrating. | 你要大肆庆祝 |
[20:32] | I am? Great. Celebrating what? | 是吗 棒极了 庆祝什么 |
[20:34] | Oh, uh, I gotta go. Gotta go. | 先挂了 我要挂了 |
[20:35] | – Uh, uh, $90,000? – That’s $90,000 for lot 10. | -九万 -为十号货物出价九万 |
[20:39] | And I see $100,000 from the woman in red. | 那位红衣女士出价十万 |
[20:41] | $110,000? Do I hear $110,000? | 有人出价十一万吗 |
[20:42] | $110,000 and $120,000? | 十一万 现在出价十二万 |
[20:44] | $120,000. Thank you. $120,000. | 十二万一次 谢谢 十二万 |
[20:45] | Uh, $150,000. Never was any good at math. | 十五万 我数学不太好 |
[20:48] | I’ve got $150,000 from the gentleman in the vest. | 那位穿马甲的先生出价十五万 |
[20:49] | How about $160,000? $160,000. | 有人出十六万美金吗 |
[20:53] | $160,000 is bid. | 出价十六万 |
[20:53] | How about $170,000? | 有出十七万的吗 |
[20:54] | I’ve got $170,000 and $180,000. | 出价十七万 出价十八万 |
[20:56] | And the gentleman in the front row, $180,000 is your bid, sir. | 前排这位先生出价十八万 |
[20:58] | You’ve got the bid at $180,000. | 您开价十八万美金 |
[20:59] | – $190,000? | 有十九万吗 |
[21:00] | Can we move this thing along? $200,000. | 能继续出吗 二十万 |
[21:02] | And $200,000 from our enthusiastic friend in the back. | 后排这位热情朋友出价二十万 |
[21:04] | Do I hear $210,000? | 有人出价二十一万吗 |
[21:05] | – Nice day for it, huh? – Ah, yes. | -心情很不错啊 -没错 |
[21:08] | And whose interests do you represent? | 你是代谁拍卖的 |
[21:09] | Well, that’s supposed to be confidential, isn’t it? | 这好像不能告诉你 对吧 |
[21:12] | But what the heck? Walter Mashburn. | 但告诉你又何妨 沃特・麦什本 |
[21:13] | $230,000 if you wish, sir. $230,000? | 有人愿意出价二十三万吗 |
[21:15] | $230,000. $230,000. | 二十三万 二十三万美金 |
[21:18] | – Do we have $240,000? – Uh, sir… | -有人出价二十四万吗 -先生 |
[21:20] | $240,000. Do we have $240,000? | 二十四万 有人出价二十四万吗 |
[21:21] | 240,000. | 二十四万 |
[21:22] | $240,000. We have $240,000 right here. | 二十四万一次 这位女士出价二十四万 |
[21:24] | And we also have $250,000. | 还有人出价二十五万 |
[21:25] | I know that because I am bidding it. Do we have $260,000? | 因为就是我出的 有人出价二十六万吗 |
[21:27] | – Do we have $260,000, anyone? | 有人出二十六万吗 |
[21:28] | – Wait a minute. Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 先等下 |
[21:29] | $260,000. Come on, man, | 二十六万哦 出吧伙计 |
[21:29] | – you can do $260,000. I know you can. – Uh, sir? | -我知道你付得起二十六万 -先生 |
[21:32] | Let’s go. What about you, sir? | 成交吧 多少了 先生 |
[21:34] | We have $250,000. | 成交价二十五万 |
[21:34] | No. I want the thing for $260,000. | 不 我要加到二十六万 |
[21:36] | – Can I have it? – Yes. | -可以吗 -可以 |
[21:38] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[21:49] | Hey, boss. | 头 |
[21:51] | Hi. I got something. | 我查到点东西 |
[21:53] | Uh, so I go to the ex-girlfriend’s penthouse. | 我去了他前女友的楼顶套房 |
[21:56] | She’s not there, but the roommate lets me in, | 她不在家 但她室友让我进门了 |
[21:57] | and I find this on the bedroom wall. | 我在她卧室墙上发现这个 |
[22:00] | 我爱你 我要杀了你 | |
[22:03] | Elsa. | 艾尔莎 |
[22:04] | Yikes. | 苦大仇深啊 |
[22:05] | Yep. She’s for real. | 她还来真的了 |
[22:07] | Mashburn called the police to his house twice | 麦什本两次报警 |
[22:09] | to break up fights between them. | 让警员制止他们的争斗 |
[22:12] | I asked him point-blank | 我直截了当地问过他 |
[22:13] | if there was anybody else who might want to hurt him. | 有没有人企图伤害你 |
[22:16] | Why didn’t he mention her? | 他为什么不提她 |
[22:34] | – Sir. – Oh, please. | -先生 -谢谢 |
[22:36] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[22:42] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[22:43] | It’s called a party. Perhaps you’ve heard of them. | 开派对 你应该听说过 |
[22:46] | You should get yourself a drink. | 你该去喝点东西 |
[22:47] | I need to talk to Mashburn. | 我要跟麦什本谈谈 |
[22:50] | It’s here. It looks great, don’t you think? | 送来了 觉得怎么样 |
[22:53] | You still need to speak to Markham Shankar? | 你还要找马克汉姆・史恩卡录笔录吗 |
[22:55] | Yeah, Rigsby says he’s nowhere to be found on his yacht. | 当然 瑞斯比说在游艇上找不到他 |
[22:57] | – Why? – No reason. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[22:58] | – Teresa, my heroine. – I need to talk to you. | -特蕾莎 我的女神 -我要跟你谈谈 |
[23:01] | This woman saved my life, | 这位女子救了我的命 |
[23:03] | nearly took a bullet for me. | 差点替我挨了子弹 |
[23:07] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么 |
[23:08] | Oh, that’s, uh, fragments | 这个就是詹姆斯・迪恩 |
[23:10] | of the Porsche Spyder James Dean died in. | 出车祸的那辆保时捷敞篷的零件 |
[23:13] | Congratulations, Walter. You’re the owner. | 恭喜你 沃特 现在归你了 |
[23:16] | Walter, you son of a bitch. You outbid me, | 沃特你个狗娘养的 你出价比我高 |
[23:18] | and now you’re flaunting it? You bastard. | 现在还敢拿出来炫耀 你个混蛋 |
[23:20] | Please step back. | 请退后 |
[23:21] | Meet Markham Shankar. | 这就是马克汉姆・史恩卡 |
[23:23] | Uh, I apologize. My bad. I really needed to talk to you, | 抱歉 都怪我 是我想要和你谈谈 |
[23:25] | and you’re a very hard man to track down. | 但你可真不好找 |
[23:27] | – You lured me here? – Yeah. Pretty good. | -是你把我骗来的 -没错 |
[23:30] | – Who the devil do you think you are? – The police. | -你以为你哪根葱 -警察 |
[23:32] | Cho, you talk to Shankar. | 周 你跟史恩卡谈谈 |
[23:33] | I’ve got Mashburn. | 我跟麦什本谈谈 |
[23:34] | Shankar, did you pull that stunt– | 史恩卡 是你开得枪吗 |
[23:36] | Ladies and gentlemen, quick announcement– | 女士们先生们 通报个消息 |
[23:37] | I’d like you to give a very warm welcome | 我向大家隆重介绍一下 |
[23:39] | to Walter’s new girlfriend | 沃特的新女友 |
[23:40] | number one–Teresa Lisbon! | 独一无二的特蕾莎・里斯本 |
[23:46] | Hi, Teresa. | 你好 特蕾莎 |
[23:47] | Hi. Hi. | 你好 |
[23:48] | Nice to meet you, Teresa | 很高兴认识你 特蕾莎 |
[23:49] | Oh, I’m gonna kill him. | 他死定了 |
[23:52] | – nice to meet you. You, too. Hi. | -很高兴认识你 -我也是 你好 |
[23:55] | Sir, we just have a few questions. | 先生 我们想问几个问题 |
[23:56] | Yes, we certainly do. | 我们有很多问题 |
[23:59] | Marie Bajoran– | 玛丽・巴约伦 |
[24:01] | What’s her favorite color? | 她最喜欢什么颜色 |
[24:04] | Now how would I know that? | 我怎么知道 |
[24:06] | Mr. Shankar, do you own a rifle? | 史恩卡先生 你是否拥有步枪 |
[24:08] | I heard about the attack on Walter. | 我听说沃特被袭击的事了 |
[24:09] | It was a terrible thing. | 确实挺惊心的 |
[24:11] | So hard to find a good club these days. | 这年头找家安全的俱乐部都这么难 |
[24:13] | And, yes, I do own several rifles. | 没错 我有很多把步枪 |
[24:15] | What of it? If I were to kill him, | 那又如何 如果我要杀他 |
[24:17] | I’d do the civilized thing and hire a professional. | 我会选择更文明的方式 我会雇个枪手 |
[24:20] | What kind of music does she like? | 她喜欢什么音乐 |
[24:22] | I have no idea. | 我不清楚 |
[24:24] | Did you believe Mr. Mashburn cheated you | 你觉得在收购尤里・巴约伦公司的事上 |
[24:25] | in the takeover of Yuri Bajoran’s company? | 麦什本是否隐瞒过你 |
[24:27] | Yes, but helping to destroy Yuri | 是这样 但他摧毁了尤里的公司 |
[24:30] | was its own reward. | 本身就是对我的回报 |
[24:32] | Anything else? | 还有什么问题 |
[24:33] | Did she prefer Chinese or Italian for dinner? | 她喜欢中国菜还是意大利菜 |
[24:35] | Me, personally–kung pao chicken. Although, I do like | 我个人喜欢宫保鸡丁 不过我也喜欢 |
[24:37] | a sweet corn ravioli with a white wine sauce. | 白葡萄酒酱的甜玉米饺 |
[24:39] | – Very nice. – Is this man on medication, perhaps? | -非常好吃 -这个人是不是有毛病 |
[24:43] | No, I’m not. You weren’t having an affair with her? | 不 我没有 你难道没跟她有一腿吗 |
[24:46] | Ah. Yes, I see. | 重点在这儿呢 |
[24:49] | Now why would you not simply ask that to begin with? | 你一开始为何不直接问 |
[24:51] | Fun. | 这样有趣 |
[24:53] | The answer is no. I do enjoy seducing other men’s wives, | 答案是没有 我是喜欢勾引别人的老婆 |
[24:56] | but Marie and Yuri were madly in love. | 但玛丽和尤里疯狂地爱着对方 |
[24:58] | Not exactly a target with much potential, now is it? | 她不是个有发展潜力的目标 不是吗 |
[25:03] | No. | 当然 |
[25:05] | Yes. Thank you. | 好了 谢谢 |
[25:07] | Uh, cho, all this talk of food– | 周 说了这么多食物 |
[25:08] | I’ll be at the oyster bar. | 我要去弄点生蚝来吃 |
[25:12] | Mr. Shankar, where were you yesterday | 史恩卡先生 你昨天下午 |
[25:14] | between 3:00 and 5:00 p.M.? | 三点到五点在哪 |
[25:19] | – Drink? – No. | -喝点吗 -不了 |
[25:21] | So my friends say because you saved my life, | 我的朋友说 你救了我的命 |
[25:23] | that means you own me. | 就意味着 我就是你的了 |
[25:25] | They have a return policy? | 能退货吗 |
[25:26] | Oh, come on. Why so cranky on such a beautiful night? | 拜托 这么美好的夜晚何必阴阳怪气的 |
[25:30] | Well, Walter, remember when I asked you | 沃特 记得我问你 |
[25:32] | if there was anyone who wanted you dead, | 有没有人想要你死 |
[25:34] | anyone else who might have been mad at you? | 有没有人对你怀恨在心 |
[25:38] | Elsa Struven, maybe? | 这个人也许是艾尔莎・丝德鲁文 |
[25:39] | Elsa? Oh, yeah, she was mad. | 艾尔莎 是啊 她是很恨我 |
[25:42] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[25:43] | Well, it’s not exactly breaking news. | 这不新鲜了 |
[25:44] | My girlfriends are all mad | 我的女友们 |
[25:45] | by the time we break up. | 分手之后都恨我入骨 |
[25:47] | I can’t imagine why. | 真不知道是为什么 |
[25:49] | Hey. You have to be nice to me. | 喂 你得对我友善一点 |
[25:52] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不用 |
[25:54] | I’m a citizen. You’re a public servant. | 我是公民 而你是公仆 |
[25:56] | I’m off duty now. | 我现在不在执勤 |
[25:59] | I upset you, don’t I? | 我是不是惹你生气了 |
[26:00] | Upset me? No. | 惹我生气倒没有 |
[26:03] | Irritate me a little? Maybe. | 让我怒火中烧 倒很有可能 |
[26:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:06] | You’re egotistical. You’re arrogant. | 你很以自我为中心 很傲慢 |
[26:08] | You’re entitled and rich. | 有地位 富甲一方 |
[26:11] | When do we get to the bad stuff? | 为什么不直接说缺点呢 |
[26:15] | – Walter, no! | 沃特 不要 |
[26:16] | – Elsa, what are you, nuts? | 艾尔莎 你疯了吗 |
[26:18] | Lass mich in ruhe! | 别阻止我 |
[26:20] | Eine unverschamtheit! | 真不要脸 |
[26:23] | vergreif dich nicht an meinem mann! | 不要勾引我的男人 |
[26:25] | Sterben, du hexe! | 去死吧 巫婆 |
[26:27] | I guess this means we’re even. | 我想我们扯平了 |
[26:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:30] | Uh, enough. | 够了 |
[26:33] | People never change. | 本性难移啊 |
[26:46] | Modeling pays well, Elsa. | 模特这行收入很高 艾尔莎 |
[26:47] | You could have easily hired someone to blow up Mashburn. | 你很容易能雇到人对麦什本埋伏炸弹 |
[26:49] | And assassinate him at Chaparral Glen. | 并且在丛林谷对他开枪 |
[26:51] | But your guy failed, | 但都失败了 |
[26:52] | so you took it up yourself to kill him with this. | 所以你只好亲自用这个刺杀他 |
[26:56] | What, Walter? | 谁 沃特吗 |
[26:58] | I would never hurt walter. | 我永远不会伤害沃特的 |
[27:00] | I love Walter, and he love me. | 我爱他 他也爱我 |
[27:03] | It was you I was going to kill, you little slut. | 我要杀的人是你 你个小荡妇 |
[27:07] | – Excuse me? – You kissed him. | -你说什么 -你亲了他 |
[27:09] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[27:11] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[27:12] | – You were about to. – I did not kiss him. | -你们正要接吻 -我真的没有 |
[27:15] | None of my business. | 这不关我的事 |
[27:17] | You are totally wrong for him. So little and bony. | 你根本配不上他 你又矮又干瘦 |
[27:22] | Well, she does have a damaged intensity | 她身上有种致命的杀伤力 |
[27:24] | that some people might find attractive. | 有人会觉得这是种魅力 |
[27:27] | Elsa, you’ve admitted | 艾尔莎 你刚才供认 |
[27:29] | to assault with a deadly weapon on a cop. | 你用致命武器袭击了一名警察 |
[27:32] | You could get ten years if you don’t cooperate. | 如果你不合作 你可能面临十年监禁 |
[27:35] | Now who did you hire | 现在把你雇的人招出来 |
[27:36] | and are they still after Walter? | 他们是否还在跟着沃特 |
[27:38] | Cooperate? So you can tell walter what a hero you are, | 合作 然后你就可以在沃特面前邀功 |
[27:42] | how you save him from me. | 说你阻止了我伤害他 |
[27:44] | And then he kiss you again, huh? | 然后他就会再吻你的 是吧 |
[27:46] | That is what you want, bitch? | 这就是你的目的吧 贱人 |
[27:49] | No. Go suck your own face. | 不 想都别想 |
[27:52] | I don’t cooperate. | 我拒绝合作 |
[28:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:04] | Getting familiar. | 增进了解 |
[28:08] | You were at Walter’s | 你一直埋伏在沃特家中 |
[28:09] | to watch over him, weren’t you? | 监视他 对吧 |
[28:12] | To keep him safe from women like Lisbon. | 保护他不被里斯本这样的女人靠近 |
[28:18] | Yes. | 没错 |
[28:19] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[28:21] | You’re very well-groomed for a crazy person. | 对于一个疯子来说 你真是心思缜密 |
[28:25] | Not a hair out of place. | 住所不留下一根头发 |
[28:26] | Careful, meticulous. | 谨慎 一丝不苟 |
[28:29] | You document his protection, don’t you? | 你对他的保护 都有记录吧 |
[28:32] | You show him how much you love him | 你要向他展示 你有多爱他 |
[28:34] | and how wrong he is to not love you back. | 向他展示 他不爱你是他错了 |
[28:38] | You probably keep an album somewhere. | 你很可能保存了一本相册 |
[28:41] | No, not an album. | 不 不是相册 |
[28:44] | Where’s her cell phone? | 她的手机在哪 |
[28:51] | Oh. | 言中了 |
[28:54] | So Elsa has over 300 photos | 在艾尔莎的手机里 |
[28:55] | of Mashburn on her phone. | 有超过三百张麦什本的照片 |
[28:56] | Huh. Mashburn on his yacht, | 游艇上的麦什本 |
[28:59] | Mashburn at a charity event, | 慈善宴会上的麦什本 |
[29:01] | Mashburn having lunch with some guy, | 跟人午餐的麦什本 |
[29:02] | Mashburn having drinks with another guy. Hang on. | 跟人喝茶的麦什本 等等 |
[29:06] | Go back. | 退回去 |
[29:12] | That’s Garth Drucker. | 这人是加斯・德鲁克 |
[29:13] | Yuri Bajoran’s head of security? | 尤里・巴约伦的保安官 |
[29:14] | What the hell is Drucker doing having drinks | 德鲁克怎么会跟他老板的对手 |
[29:16] | with his boss’ archenemy? | 在一起喝茶 |
[29:21] | Jane, do you mind? | 简 打扰一下 |
[29:23] | Uh, Rigsby told me about | 瑞斯比跟我说了 |
[29:24] | Walter and Drucker. | 沃特和德鲁克会面的事 |
[29:26] | Mashburn’s been deceiving us from the get-go. | 麦什本从一开始就在骗我们 |
[29:27] | Mm, yeah, it should have been obvious | 是啊 他们俩彼此认识 |
[29:29] | that they knew each other. | 应该是很明显的 |
[29:31] | Garth Drucker’s bank records. | 这是加斯・德鲁克的银行记录 |
[29:33] | For the past six months, | 在过去六个月里 |
[29:34] | he’s been receiving payments of $50,000 | 他从麦什本的一家控股公司 |
[29:36] | from one of mashburn’s holding companies, | 收到过五万美元的汇款 |
[29:37] | – a payoff. – Ahh. Walter’s a bad boy. So what? | -这是报酬 -沃特也有猫腻 所以呢 |
[29:41] | Corporate espionage happens all the time. | 公司间安插间谍不是什么新鲜事了 |
[29:43] | He said he’d never been to Yuri’s company before. | 他说他从没去过尤里的公司 |
[29:45] | He was there a few days ago. | 可他几天前明明去过了 |
[29:46] | Drucker let him in. | 德鲁克让他进去的 |
[29:48] | This is from security footage. | 这是监控录像拍到的 |
[29:49] | I found it at Drucker’s house. | 我在德鲁克的家中发现的 |
[29:50] | He must have been keeping it as insurance. | 他一定是留着当把柄 |
[29:52] | Bottom line is, Mashburn | 最重要的是 麦什本 |
[29:53] | could’ve planted that bomb. | 可能制造了那枚炸药 |
[29:55] | That’s a cool photo. | 这照片真有趣 |
[29:56] | – Is this funny to you? – No, not at all. | -你觉得好笑吗 -一点也不 |
[29:58] | How do you explain the sniper, then? | 那你怎么解释狙击手那次呢 |
[30:00] | – Is that a mislead? Exactly. | -是故意误导吗 -没错 |
[30:02] | Mashburn makes us think he’s the target. | 麦什本让我们误以为他是目标 |
[30:04] | He’s smart. Maybe he’s that smart. | 他很聪明 他也许诡计多端 |
[30:07] | – Tell me I’m wrong. – You’re wrong. | -跟我说我错了 -你错了 |
[30:09] | – Why? – The sniper very nearly killed you. | -为什么 -那个狙击手差点杀了你 |
[30:12] | Walter wouldn’t let that happen, | 沃特不会让这种事发生 |
[30:14] | At least I believed that he wouldn’t let that happen. | 至少我相信他不会伤害你 |
[30:17] | And on the other hand, we have the problem of motive. | 另一方面 动机不足 |
[30:20] | Walter made a really good case for wanting to keep yuri alive | 沃特已经说明了 他想让尤里活着 |
[30:23] | to humiliate him, so what’s his motive to kill? | 好羞辱他 那杀他又是为什么呢 |
[30:25] | Not what… | 不是为什么 |
[30:28] | Who. | 而是为了谁 |
[30:29] | – Is Walter still in love with you? – What? | -沃特还爱着你吗 -什么 |
[30:32] | Well, you wouldn’t talk about it before. | 你之前不肯说 |
[30:33] | It’s about guilt, isn’t it? You broke his heart. | 是因为愧疚对吧 你伤了他的心 |
[30:37] | Why does any of this matter now? | 这跟此案有何关联 |
[30:38] | Please, it’s important. | 请说吧 这很重要 |
[30:41] | Do you think Walter may have been jealous of you and Yuri? | 你觉得沃特有可能嫉妒你和尤里相恋吗 |
[30:44] | Walter was different back then. | 沃特那时跟现在不一样 |
[30:47] | Sweet. | 人很好 |
[30:49] | The night I gave back his ring and told him about Yuri, | 我退还戒指 坦诚跟尤里的关系那晚 |
[30:53] | I could see something crack inside him. | 我看得出他的内心很受打击 |
[30:57] | He spent the next half dozen years | 他把今后几十年都花在 |
[30:59] | dating and often marrying | 跟不检点的女人来往 |
[31:01] | the most dreadful bimbos. | 还常把她们娶回家 |
[31:02] | Mm. He does have questionable taste in women. | 确实 他挑女人的品味有问题 |
[31:06] | Some men are like that with that | 有些男人经历了刻骨铭心的初恋之后 |
[31:08] | first great love. | 就会变成这样 |
[31:09] | Their… Heart breaks, | 他们的心碎了 |
[31:11] | and the pieces never fit back together quite the same way. | 那些碎片再也无法拼凑成原样 |
[31:16] | I’m… | 我 |
[31:17] | I’m very sorry I hurt Walter. | 我很抱歉伤害了沃特 |
[31:21] | We think that there’s a possibility | 我们认为沃特很有可能 |
[31:23] | that Walter may have been involved in the bombing. | 参与了炸弹袭击 |
[31:25] | No. No, I-I don’t believe that. | 不不 我不相信 |
[31:28] | Well, it’s quite simple, really. | 这其实很简单 |
[31:30] | I mean, you stage an attack. You appear to be the victim. | 你策划一起袭击 让自己成为受害者 |
[31:33] | No one suspects the victim. | 而没人会怀疑受害者 |
[31:35] | You have something to add? | 你还有什么要补充的吗 |
[31:39] | That night, Walter said he’d win me back, | 那天晚上 沃特说他要挽回我 |
[31:43] | no matter how long it took. | 无论要花多长时间 |
[31:47] | Mrs. Bajoran, I have a plan, | 巴约伦太太 我有个计划 |
[31:49] | but I’m gonna need your help. | 不过我需要你的帮助 |
[31:50] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[31:52] | You’re gonna confront Walter, | 你去跟沃特当面对质 |
[31:53] | And when he looks into your eyes, | 如果他是为了你而这样做的话 |
[31:56] | if he did this for you, he won’t be able to hide it. | 当他跟你对视的时候 他是掩饰不了的 |
[32:00] | I wanna talk to him first. | 我想先跟他谈谈 |
[32:04] | Okay. Uh, she’s — she’s gonna talk to him first. | 好吧 她要 她要先跟他谈谈 |
[32:09] | Of course you can have the car, Markham. | 车部件当然可以给你啦 马克汉姆 |
[32:11] | What am I gonna do with James Dean’s car? | 我要詹姆斯・迪恩的车来干吗 |
[32:13] | Yeah, I’ll send the paperwork over today. | 好的 我今天就把文件拿给你 |
[32:15] | You make the check out to my favorite charity, okay? | 你把支票写给我最喜欢的慈善机构 好吗 |
[32:19] | Yeah. I gotta go. | 好的 我要挂了 |
[32:21] | Teresa, a pleasure. | 特蕾莎 真高兴见到你呀 |
[32:23] | Hey, I would have been happy to come to your office. | 我很乐意去你办公室找你的 |
[32:25] | – Coulda watched you work. – That would have been awkward. | -还能看你工作 -那会很尴尬的 |
[32:28] | Listen, if this is about last night — | 听着 要是因为昨晚的事的话 |
[32:29] | it would have been awkward because | 我说会尴尬是因为 |
[32:31] | I was investigating you. | 我在调查你 |
[32:33] | I know about you and Drucker. | 我知道你和德鲁克的事了 |
[32:34] | Oh, look, that was industrial espionage, | 那只是商业间谍行为 |
[32:36] | pure and simple. | 就这么简单 |
[32:37] | Did you kill Yuri? | 尤里是你杀的吗 |
[32:39] | Hang on. We’re back to that? | 等一下 我们又回到这个问题上来了吗 |
[32:41] | You think I did it? | 你认为是我干的吗 |
[32:42] | If you did, I gotta hand it to you, it was smart. | 如果是你干的 我得承认 干得漂亮 |
[32:45] | You sure fooled me. | 你骗倒我了 |
[32:47] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[32:49] | Look, Teresa, I know you have trust issues — | 特蕾莎 我知道你向来不信任人 |
[32:52] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[32:54] | Sure, I do. You were raised in Chicago. | 我当然了解 你在芝加哥长大 |
[32:56] | Your mom was a nurse. | 你母亲是位护士 |
[32:57] | Your dad was a fireman. You have three brothers — | 你父亲是位消防员 你有三个哥哥 |
[32:59] | Thomas, James — | 托马斯 詹姆斯 |
[33:00] | You checked me out. | 你调查过我 |
[33:05] | Listen to me. | 给我听好了 |
[33:07] | I am this close — | 我就差这么点 |
[33:08] | this close to arresting you for murder. | 就差这么点就可以因谋杀罪逮捕你了 |
[33:12] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[33:13] | I’m gonna go inside. | 我要进去了 |
[33:15] | I’m gonna make myself a stiff drink, | 我要给自己倒杯烈酒 |
[33:17] | and I really hope you’ll join me | 我很希望你能一起来 |
[33:19] | so that we can talk about this. | 我们好好谈谈 |
[33:20] | If you did this thing, we’ll find the proof. | 如果是你干的 我们会找到证据的 |
[33:22] | You know we will. | 你知道我们会的 |
[33:23] | And it’s just a matter of time before I put you away. | 我逮捕你只是时间的问题 |
[33:27] | I expect nothing less, Teresa. | 我也如此希望 特蕾莎 |
[33:36] | Hey, Lisbon. Where’s Walter going? | 里斯本 沃特这是要去哪 |
[33:39] | – In the house. – Perfect. I’ll go get him. | -回房子里 -很好 我去找他 |
[33:43] | I can’t believe Walter did this. | 我不敢相信是沃特干的 |
[33:47] | I’m sorry. It’s a lot to handle. | 对不起 这一下子很难接受 |
[33:49] | It’s all right. You’re upset. | 没事的 我知道你很气愤 |
[33:52] | So are you, Miss Lisbon. Why is that? | 你看起来也是 里斯本小姐 为什么 |
[33:57] | Lisbon! Help! Help! | 里斯本 救命 救命 |
[34:06] | Jane, you all right? | 简 你没事吧 |
[34:08] | He hit me. | 他打我 |
[34:10] | He hit me. | 他打我 |
[34:22] | Did Mashburn say anything to you? | 麦什本跟你说了什么吗 |
[34:23] | Just that he’d never risk going to jail, | 只是说他才不会坐以待毙 |
[34:25] | he has a lot of money in overseas accounts, | 他在海外账户有很多钱 |
[34:27] | and he’d be happy to live there. | 他很愿意出国去住 |
[34:28] | Oh, except we know that he hasn’t left the country. | 只不过我们知道他还没离开美国 |
[34:29] | We’ve frozen his bank accounts, | 我们冻结了他的银行账号 |
[34:31] | and every cop in the state’s looking for him. | 加州的每个警察都在找他 |
[34:32] | Mrs. Bajoran, thank you for coming. | 巴约伦女士 谢谢你能来 |
[34:33] | – Why don’t you have a seat? – No sign of Walter yet? | -请坐吧 -还没找到沃特吗 |
[34:36] | Just his car. We found it abandoned | 只找到了他的车 他把车丢在 |
[34:38] | a few miles from his palatial mansion. | 离他庄园几英里外的地方 |
[34:41] | We’ll find him. I promise. | 我们会找到他的 我保证 |
[34:43] | And you can help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[34:44] | You know Mashburn better than anybody. | 你比任何人都要了解麦什本 |
[34:45] | We found this on the seat of his car. | 我们在他的车座上找到这个 |
[34:48] | Do you know what it means? | 你知道这是什么意思吗 |
[34:49] | GF/MCA 1710 “GF/MCA 1710”. | |
[34:53] | I don’t know. An address of some kind. | 我不知道 也许是什么地址吧 |
[34:55] | – Address to where? – I don’t know. | -哪里的地址 -我不知道 |
[34:59] | I’m — I’m sorry, agent Lisbon. | 我很抱歉 里斯本探员 |
[35:00] | It’s been too long. | 过去太久了 |
[35:01] | I-I don’t know Walter anymore. That’s obvious to me now. | 我已经不再了解沃特了 这点很显然 |
[35:09] | 马林谷1710号飞机库 停机坪 | |
[35:52] | Walter! Turn around. | 沃特 转过身来 |
[35:57] | I win! | 我赢了 |
[35:59] | Not so much, Yuri. | 还不见得 尤里 |
[36:01] | No. | 没有 |
[36:03] | Drop it, Bajoran! Now. | 放下枪 巴约伦 快点 |
[36:07] | Jane, you can come out now. | 简 你可以出来了 |
[36:11] | Yuri Bajoran! | 尤里・巴约伦 |
[36:12] | You’re looking delightfully | 你看上去不错嘛 |
[36:14] | not-so-blown-up by a bomb. | 没怎么被炸弹炸着 |
[36:16] | Very clever of you, I must say. | 我必须说 你很聪明 |
[36:18] | No one suspects a dead man. | 没人会怀疑一个死人 |
[36:19] | Well, almost no one. | 几乎没有 |
[36:21] | You staged all this — Mashburn running — | 这都是你设计的 让麦什本逃跑 |
[36:25] | just to lure me out. | 就是为了引我出来 |
[36:27] | Well, not bad for a state employee, huh? | 我作为政府雇员来说还不错吧 |
[36:29] | Uh, consultant, really. | 不对 是顾问 |
[36:32] | Walter finally beat you. | 沃特最终还是把你打败了 |
[36:34] | He was gonna take over your company, | 他要接手你的公司 |
[36:36] | and your ego couldn’t handle that. | 你的自尊心受不了 |
[36:37] | So you put that military experience to use. | 于是你就利用了自己当兵时的经验 |
[36:40] | Kill Mashburn and Drucker, who betrayed you, | 想杀了背叛你的麦什本和德鲁克科 |
[36:42] | then leave the country with Marie. | 然后带着玛丽出国 |
[36:43] | But Mashburn ruined it for you, didn’t he? | 但是麦什本把这一切都毁了 对吧 |
[36:46] | You didn’t know that he used your fake death threat | 你不知道他会利用你假造的死亡威胁 |
[36:48] | as a reason to call in Lisbon and myself, | 把我跟里斯本找来 |
[36:50] | and you were stuck. | 于是你陷入了僵局 |
[36:55] | It was my last chance | 那是我在签那个该死的合同前 |
[36:56] | before signing that damn contract. | 最后的机会了 |
[36:59] | I had to do it then. | 我必须在那个时候动手 |
[37:01] | Let’s do the damn deal, Walter. | 我们把合同签了吧 沃特 |
[37:06] | Oh, yeah, and everything was in place — | 没错 当时一切都准备好了 |
[37:08] | the bomb, and, what, a little DNA sprinkled everywhere… | 炸弹 还有到处都布置好的DNA证据 |
[37:12] | to prove that you died in that explosion? | 好证明你死于那场爆炸了 |
[37:14] | Hey, Teresa, while you’re here… | 特蕾莎 既然你在这 |
[37:16] | You set the timer and got out of there. | 你设了定时器 然后就走掉了 |
[37:18] | You timed it almost perfectly. | 爆炸时间设定的几乎完美 |
[37:21] | But Walter escaped. | 但是沃特逃脱了 |
[37:23] | And then you missed him again in Chaparral Glen. | 你在丛林谷又让他给跑了 |
[37:25] | Mashburn’s a cockroach. | 麦什本就是只蟑螂 |
[37:27] | He wouldn’t die. | 怎么都打不死 |
[37:32] | Now I have a question for you, | 我要问你个问题 |
[37:35] | Mr. Jane. | 简先生 |
[37:39] | How did you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[37:46] | 加利福尼亚州 旧金山市 威斯敏斯特海伍德酒店 | |
[37:49] | Yuri’s toupees? | 尤里的假发 |
[37:51] | Yes, in his bedroom, | 没错 在他的卧室里 |
[37:52] | he had five heads and only two toupees. | 有五个头模 但是只有两个假发 |
[37:54] | Fine, he was wearing one. That leaves still two missing, | 好吧 就算他戴着一个 也还差两个 |
[37:57] | and only one person would | 只有一个人 |
[37:59] | have, uh, such a need for… such a personal object. | 会需要将这么私人的物品带在身边 |
[38:05] | Yuri took them? | 是尤里拿走的 |
[38:07] | Yeah. Yeah, I guess, uh, you find a good rug, | 是的 一旦买到一顶称心的假发 |
[38:12] | you, uh, get very connected to it. | 就会走到哪带到哪吧 |
[38:16] | Thank you for your help in, | 谢谢你帮我们 |
[38:17] | – uh, catching him. – Oh. Not at all. It was fun. | -抓到他 -别客气 我玩得很过瘾 |
[38:20] | Sorry. It was your idea. | 对不起 这是你的主意 |
[38:23] | Though I still can’t believe that Marie wanted me dead. | 只是我还是不敢相信玛丽会想要整死我 |
[38:25] | You have a knack for picking ’em. | 你总是挑这种女人 |
[38:29] | Well…almost forgot. Your credit card. | 差点忘了 你的信用卡 |
[38:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:34] | Patrick, hang on. One question. | 派翠克等一下 还有一个问题 |
[38:37] | Do you think Teresa believed it — | 你认为特蕾莎真的相信 |
[38:38] | that I was the killer? | 我是凶手吗 |
[38:41] | Yeah, she did for a minute there, | 是的 她的确是信了那么一下 |
[38:43] | but I wouldn’t think anything of it. | 但是这不代表什么 |
[39:03] | 莎士比亚戏剧中的人物 鼓励丈夫杀人 | |
[39:03] | We caught Lady Macbeth? | 抓到麦克白夫人了吗 |
[39:04] | Yeah, at the Canadian border. | 在加拿大边境抓回来的 |
[39:06] | Was just gonna come tell the boss. Where is she? | 正准备去告诉头呢 她人呢 |
[39:09] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:14] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[39:15] | Morning. | 好呀 |
[39:18] | I’m very glad you came over last night. | 我很高兴你昨晚过来了 |
[39:22] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[39:25] | I’ll call room service, order some breakfast. | 我打给客房服务部 叫点早餐 |
[39:27] | Nah, nah, I can’t. I’m late. | 不用 我吃不了 迟到了 |
[39:30] | What can I say? The bastards keep killing people. | 我能怎么办 总是有混蛋到处杀人 |
[39:33] | Well, when am I gonna see you again? | 我什么时候能再见到你 |
[39:35] | Aren’t you going to Europe tomorrow? | 你明天不是要去欧洲吗 |
[39:36] | Oh. Two months. Got board meetings. | 去两个月 要去开董事会 |
[39:40] | Well, there you go then. | 那你尽管去吧 |
[40:02] | It was nice seeing you, Walter. | 见到你很高兴 沃特 |
[40:14] | 《警探哈里》 七十年代警匪片 | |
[40:14] | Can’t believe I’m a one-night stand for dirty Harry. | 真不敢相信我成了警探哈里的一夜情了 |
[40:18] | Yeah, well, I’d leave you cab fare, | 我本来是想给你留下打车钱的 |
[40:19] | but you probably got that covered, right? | 不过你应该是用不着的 对吧 |
[40:30] | Bye, Teresa. | 再见 特蕾莎 |
[40:32] | Good-bye, Walter. | 再见 沃特 |
[40:38] | – Lisbon. Yeah. | 我是里斯本 好的 |
[40:41] | Okay, liaise with Costa Mesa PD. | 好的 跟科斯塔梅萨警局联系 |
[40:43] | Put a lid on the crime scene. | 封锁罪案现场 |
[40:44] | You and Cho start canvassing. | 你和周开始盘查 |
[40:46] | It’s a crowded neighborhood. | 那地方人多口杂 |
[40:47] | Somebody saw something. | 总会找到目击证人的 |