时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Three bounces into this cup. | 跳三跳 掉进杯子里 |
[00:03] | Three bounces. | 三跳 |
[00:05] | – He can do it. – Won’t happen. | -他能行 -才怪 |
[00:09] | You–kiss good-bye to your cash. | 你准备好乖乖掏钱吧 |
[00:18] | – Nice. – Never any doubt. | -漂亮 -必须的 |
[00:20] | Just a little skill I picked up working the night shift at San Diego. | 在圣迭戈轮夜班时 练就的小本事 |
[00:22] | Thank you. | 多谢破财 |
[00:24] | – You wanna go again? – Nope. | -再来一次吗 -算了 |
[00:26] | Do I hear chicken? | 谁是没胆小母鸡 |
[00:29] | Van Pelt. Line two–O’Laughlin. | 范佩尔 二号线 欧拉福林找 |
[00:31] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[00:35] | – Go ahead. – What? | -说吧 -说什么 |
[00:36] | You always say something when o’Laughlin calls. | 欧拉福林来电 你总要调侃几句 |
[00:39] | There’s nothing to say. I’m over it. | 没兴趣 哥看破了 |
[00:42] | Who are you and what have you done with Wayne Rigsby? | 你是谁 把我们家韦恩・瑞斯比变成这样 |
[00:44] | Hey. Anybody see Jane? | 看到简了没 |
[00:47] | 加州 克拉克斯堡 | |
[00:47] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[00:49] | I’m boosting team morale. | 在给你们涨涨士气 |
[00:50] | People are bored. That needs to be addressed. | 大家无聊得很 需要找点乐子 |
[00:52] | People are bored because nobody’s been killed | 我们无聊是因为没有命案 |
[00:54] | that needs our help. It’s a good thing | 不用我们查案 |
[00:56] | when homicide detectives are bored. | 凶案组没事干是好事 |
[00:58] | So why are you calling me to find out where I am? | 那你问我在哪里干嘛 |
[01:01] | Because I get nervous when I don’t know where you are. | 看不到你人影 我就紧张 |
[01:03] | What do you mean, “Boosting morale”? | “涨涨士气”是什么意思 |
[01:05] | I’m buying fresh fruit– | 给你们买点新鲜水果 |
[01:07] | Clears away the cobwebs, chases away the blues. | 提神醒脑 一扫闷气 |
[01:12] | – Good. Get me a red delicious. – Okay. | -那好 我要特级苹果 -行 |
[01:18] | [西班牙语] | |
[01:25] | Let’s go. We’re going. Come on! | 过来 跟我走 别磨蹭 |
[01:27] | Okay. Okay. | 我走就是 |
[02:06] | Golden delicious is fine if they don’t have– | 没有特级 上等苹果也行 |
[02:10] | Lisbon! | 里斯本 |
[02:12] | I’m in trouble. | 我有麻烦了 |
[02:16] | Lisbon. | 里斯本 |
[02:24] | 超感警探 | |
[02:35] | How long ago did you get the call? | 你何时接的电话 |
[02:36] | – 35 minutes. – Witnesses? | -35分钟前 -有目击者吗 |
[02:38] | 9-1-1 had some callers. | 调度中心接到了几个报警电话 |
[02:40] | C.H.P.’s rounding ’em up for us now. | 加州公路巡警正接他们过来 |
[02:42] | – Jane? – No sign. | -简有消息吗 -没有 |
[02:45] | Half a dozen 9-millimeter casings–3 went into the victim. | 6枚9毫米弹壳 死者身中三枪 |
[02:48] | Got 2 380 casings here. Looks like one hit. | 还有2枚380弹壳 凶手应该中了一枪 |
[02:50] | The guy runs a fruit stand. What’s he doing with a 380? | 一个水果摊贩拿着手枪做什么 |
[02:53] | He’s probably been held up more than once. | 可能是被打劫多次 长了心眼 |
[02:54] | Not this time. Cash register’s full. | 这次不是抢劫 收银机里钱还在 |
[02:56] | There’s a blood trail starting here, | 地上血迹从这里开始 |
[02:58] | heading out into that direction. | 一直流到这边 |
[02:59] | Looks like whoever the grocer shot went over to the barn | 看来绑凶手中弹后 打死了水果摊贩 |
[03:01] | after he took the bullet, kicked in the door. | 接着跑去谷仓 踹开仓门 |
[03:04] | Jane was there. So they were after him. | 简躲在那里 所以他们的目标是他 |
[03:06] | Boss, C.H.P. rounded up the 9-1-1 callers. | 头儿 加州公路巡警送来了报警的人 |
[03:09] | This is Harold Keel. He made the first call. | 这位是哈罗德・吉尔 他最先打的电话 |
[03:10] | Did you see the shooting, Mr. Keel? | 看见枪战过程了吗 吉尔先生 |
[03:12] | No, just saw two guys in a lot. One of ’em had a gun. | 没 就看见两个人 其中一个拿着枪 |
[03:15] | He was trying to shove the other guy | 推搡着另一个人 |
[03:16] | into the trunk of his car. | 让他钻进汽车后备箱 |
[03:18] | Can you describe him? | 能描述样貌吗 |
[03:19] | The guy with the gun had a sweatshirt with the hood up. | 拿枪的穿着长袖卫衣 罩着头 |
[03:23] | And the other guy was smaller, in a suit– | 另外一个 个头小些 穿西装 |
[03:25] | nononoreally a suit, but like a vest. | 也不是西装 像是西装背心 |
[03:31] | – Your name? – I’m Sherry Winger. I heard the shots. | -你是 -雪莉・温格 我听见枪声 |
[03:33] | But you didn’t see anything? | 但你没有看见枪战情景 |
[03:35] | I just heard them while driving by, | 当时我正开车 听到枪声 |
[03:36] | but about a minute later, | 之后大约一分钟 |
[03:37] | a car booked past me going about 100. | 一辆车与我擦身而过 大概有100码 |
[03:39] | Took the exit ramp on the highway going north. | 上了公路 向北驶 |
[03:41] | What did the car look like? | 车子什么模样 |
[03:42] | Sedan, brownish-yellow. | 是辆轿车 棕黄色 |
[03:45] | You get a look at the license plates? | 看到车牌了吗 |
[03:46] | I think it was blue and purple. | 我想车牌是蓝紫色 |
[03:48] | That’s an Arizona plate. I’m on it. | 亚利桑那州的车牌号 我去查 |
[03:50] | – Sergeant? Yeah. | -警佐 -是 |
[03:52] | We need a roadblock set up 100 miles north, | 向北100英里处设路障[约160公里] |
[03:54] | looking for that car, | 拦截那辆车 |
[03:55] | also an aircraft checking out the side roads. | 同时派直升飞机在辅路上寻找 |
[03:57] | Have one of your men stay with both the witnesses | 派个人查证目击证人的身份 |
[03:59] | and run their licenses. Make sure they’re clean. | 和他们的牌照 确保他们所述属实 |
[04:01] | You got it. | 明白 |
[04:04] | – We need the FBI on this. – I’ll make the call. | -我们需要联调局的协助 -我去联系 |
[04:08] | If jane were here, he’d make some snarky remark | 要是简在犯罪现场 他一定会 |
[04:11] | about something we missed at the crime scene. | 毫不客气地挑出我们遗漏的线索 |
[04:15] | So? | 所以 |
[04:17] | What is it? | 是什么呢 |
[04:31] | Hands out. | 伸出手来 |
[04:40] | Looks pretty painful. | 看起来很痛 |
[04:42] | – Shut up. – I could help make that hurt less. | -闭嘴 -我能让你好受些 |
[04:47] | Right. | 行了 |
[04:49] | What is this about? Why am I here? | 你想怎么样 为什么把我关起来 |
[05:11] | C.H.P.’s got nothing on the roadblocks yet. | 到目前为止 公路巡警设障毫无收获 |
[05:12] | Keep checking. Don’t wait for them to report in. | 你再继续跟进 别总等他们汇报 |
[05:15] | The phone company’s sending over Jane’s records. | 电话公司会发来简的通话记录 |
[05:16] | Run his calls. We need to know who he was talking to… | 查一遍 找出他都和谁通过话 |
[05:18] | and what he was talking about. | 以及说了些什么内容 |
[05:20] | It feels weird to go through Jane’s phone. He’d hate it. | 查简的手机有些怪怪的 他会不高兴 |
[05:22] | He’ll hate it a lot more if we don’t find him. | 我们找不到他 他会更不高兴 |
[05:24] | Teresa. | 特蕾莎 |
[05:24] | – I can’t talk press right now, Brenda. – It’s about Jane. | -我现在没空应付媒体 布兰达 -是关于简的 |
[05:27] | – What? – I’m hearing from reporters. | -怎么了 -我听到些消息 |
[05:29] | The highway shutdown’s getting attention. | 公路设障盘查 引起了记者的注意 |
[05:30] | There are rumors that a CBI employee has been killed. | 外界传言加调局的雇员被杀 |
[05:33] | For god sakes. | 上帝啊 |
[05:33] | Just give me something I can give ’em to shut ’em up. | 给我点消息 让我好堵住他们的嘴 |
[05:35] | We don’t know anything yet, Brenda. Don’t say anything. | 我们也不知道 布兰达 一个字也别说 |
[05:38] | That just makes it worse. | 那岂不更糟 |
[05:38] | It’s an ongoing investigation. No comment. | 案件正在调查 无可奉告 |
[05:42] | Hey, Lisbon. You remember agent o’Laughlin. | 里斯本 还记得欧拉福林探员吧 |
[05:45] | You’re the liaison on this? | 你是这案子的联络员吗 |
[05:46] | Any assistance the FBI can offer, you let me know. | 只要原则上可行 需要什么尽管开口 |
[05:49] | You think this was Red John? | 你认为是血腥约翰干的吗 |
[05:50] | I don’t see any signs of it. | 没看出来 |
[05:51] | Red John is clean and efficient. This was sloppy. | 血腥约翰作案干净利落 而这次太草率 |
[05:53] | All right, it could be deliberate, | 也可能是故意为之 |
[05:54] | keep you off his trail. | 混淆视线 |
[05:55] | Red John already took Jane once and let him go. | 血腥约翰曾抓过简 又放了他 |
[05:58] | – Why would he take him again? – He’s a psycho. | -为什么又要抓他 -他是个疯子 |
[06:00] | Who knows why he does what he does? | 谁知道他行事的原因 |
[06:01] | Yeah, well, he takes him a second time, | 血腥约翰如果又抓走了他 |
[06:03] | I don’t think he’s coming back, | 我想简是肯定没命了 |
[06:05] | so let’s just assume | 在没有进一步确认前 |
[06:06] | that it’s not him until we hear something otherwise. | 让我们先假设 不是他作的案 |
[06:08] | Rigsby, where are we with the license plate? | 瑞斯比 查到车牌号了吗 |
[06:11] | Got a list of cars with Arizona plates | 所有在加州行驶的亚利桑那州的车牌号 |
[06:12] | that have been stopped and ticketed in the state. | 我列出了一张单子 |
[06:13] | – Getting the names now. – Cho, ballistics? | -正在查车主 -周 弹道报告呢 |
[06:16] | Dead end. | 一无所获 |
[06:16] | No matches from the shell casings we found at the scene. | 现场找到的弹壳和数据库无匹配 |
[06:18] | Help Rigsby run the Arizona names. | 帮瑞斯比找嫌疑车主 |
[06:20] | Already am. | 在查了 |
[06:21] | Teresa, I need a statement. | 特蕾莎 我需要发布声明 |
[06:24] | You already have my statement, Brenda. | 我已经发表过声明了 布兰达 |
[06:25] | What’s this about? | 怎么回事 |
[06:26] | If we don’t say something about Jane, | 如果我们对简的事缄口不提 |
[06:28] | there’s gonna be rumors and lies out there until we do. | 那谣言就会被传得满城风雨 |
[06:30] | That’s fine with me. | 这我无所谓 |
[06:32] | – Not with me. – Does Jane have money? | -我有所谓 -简有钱吗 |
[06:34] | Just enough to use. He doesn’t really care about money. | 平时够花就够了 他不看重金钱 |
[06:36] | Okay, so this probably isn’t a kidnapping for ransom, | 所以这次绑架不是为了索取赎金 |
[06:38] | which means whoever did this is motivated | 也就是说无论是谁绑架了他 |
[06:40] | by something personal… anger, revenge. | 都是出于私人恩怨 愤怒 复仇 |
[06:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:44] | So it would probably be a good idea | 所以也许让媒体将简的姓名 |
[06:46] | to get Jane’s name and picture out in the media. | 和照片公布出去 会是个不错的主意 |
[06:48] | Right. Humanize him. | 对 将他形象化 |
[06:50] | Let them know we’re looking for him. | 让公众知道我们正在找他 |
[06:52] | We shouldn’t make a statement until we know something. | 在有线索前 我们不该公布任何信息 |
[06:54] | I’m sorry, but that is not your call. | 很遗憾 但这不由你决定 |
[06:58] | Okay, Brenda. | 可以 布兰达 |
[06:59] | CBI consultant Patrick Jane has been taken | 加调局顾问派翠克・简 |
[07:02] | by person or persons unknown. | 近日遭到不明人士绑架 |
[07:03] | We’re investigating and conducting a search… | 我们正在搜查该区域 |
[07:05] | an extensive search… in the area. Okay? | 并展开全面盘查 这样可以吗 |
[07:08] | That’ll work. | 没问题 |
[07:11] | Hey. Are you working this? | 你在调查这个案子吗 |
[07:12] | Yeah. Sorry, I didn’t get a chance to call. | 对 对不起 我还没空给你打电话 |
[07:14] | – It’s okay. I’ll find you later. – Right. | -没关系 之后再聊 -好 |
[07:22] | We didn’t need to share this with the public. | 我们不需要向公众公布这些信息 |
[07:24] | Yes, we did. | 我们需要 |
[07:26] | And, Teresa, not saying something doesn’t mean | 还有 特蕾莎 不说并不代表 |
[07:28] | that something isn’t happening. | 这件事没有发生 |
[07:31] | I know. | 我明白 |
[07:33] | So, can you get me a rundown on his enemies? | 你能列一个对他有敌意的人的名单吗 |
[07:36] | You mean, the bad guys? Or cops, lawyers… | 你是说坏人吗 还是警察 律师 |
[07:40] | What, he messed with cops that badly? | 怎么 他和警察结下了这么深的梁子吗 |
[07:41] | Oh, yes, | 没错 |
[07:42] | But I don’t think a cop would come after a citizen | 但我觉得警察不会为了抓简 |
[07:44] | over Jane. | 而伤及平民的 |
[07:46] | All right. So what about his personal life… | 好吧 那他的私生活呢 |
[07:47] | Family, friends, lovers? | 有家人朋友情人吗 |
[07:49] | He’s a loner. | 他一向独来独往 |
[07:50] | We’re his family, pretty much. | 我们可以算是他的家人了 |
[07:52] | I went through Jane’s calls for the past three weeks. | 我查看了简过去三周的通话记录 |
[07:54] | They’re all case-related. | 全都和案件有关 没别的 |
[07:55] | – Nothing else. Look further back. – Okay. | -再往前查 -好 |
[07:59] | Didn’t one of Jane’s old psychic clients come after him? | 会不会是简当灵媒时的客户要对他不利 |
[08:01] | Yeah, we’re going through his client list, | 对 我们会查一下他的客户名单 |
[08:03] | but why come after him now? | 但为什么要等到现在才动手 |
[08:05] | I mean, it’s been so long since he was in that game. | 我是说 他不做灵媒已经很久了 |
[08:07] | Right. Which leads us to the inevitable conclusion. | 对 那我们只剩下了唯一的结论 |
[08:12] | I think someone Jane put away is getting back at him. | 我觉得是曾被简逮过的人 回来寻仇 |
[08:14] | Maybe they’ve been released. | 也许他们刚被释放 |
[08:16] | Maybe they’re reaching out from prison. | 也许他们是从监狱里找了人 |
[08:17] | Whichever it is, we need to go through | 无论是哪一个 我们都得翻查 |
[08:18] | every case jane’s worked on since he came to the CBI. | 自简来加调局后调查的每一个案子 |
[08:21] | Van Pelt, start digging. | 范佩尔 开始查吧 |
[08:23] | Whoever did this has probably been unhappy a long time. | 无论是谁带走了简 他都耿耿于怀很久了 |
[08:42] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[08:45] | You said… you can make it hurt less. | 你说能让我好受些 |
[08:49] | Sure. I can do that. | 当然 我办得到 |
[08:51] | What’d you mean by that? | 你这么说是什么意思 |
[08:55] | Pain’s in the mind, | 大脑感受到的疼痛 |
[08:57] | and that’s my specialty. | 而那恰巧是我的专长 |
[09:00] | You got some kind of pill on you? | 你身上有带什么药丸吗 |
[09:02] | No. No. | 没有 |
[09:04] | Just relax. Look at me. | 放松 看着我 |
[09:07] | Let my voice take the place of the pain. | 让我的声音代替疼痛 |
[09:11] | Feel the pain getting smaller. | 感觉疼痛越来越轻 |
[09:14] | Feel the pain going away. | 感觉疼痛渐渐逝去 |
[09:16] | It’s folding in on itself. | 自己愈合 |
[09:19] | Folding… | 愈合 |
[09:21] | And you’re feeling relaxed… | 你感觉很放松 |
[09:24] | and calm. | 也很平静 |
[09:35] | Hello, Patrick. | 你好 派翠克 |
[09:47] | Do you remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[09:49] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[09:52] | That means you don’t. | 也就是说你不记得了 |
[09:55] | No, it just means that I have difficulty talking | 不 只是有人用枪指着我时 |
[09:59] | when someone is pointing a gun at me. | 我组织语言会有困难 |
[10:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:03] | Does it make you scared? | 吓着你了吗 |
[10:04] | Yes, it does. I don’t like being bullied. | 吓着了 我不喜欢被欺压 |
[10:08] | Please put the gun down. | 拜托请把枪放下 |
[10:09] | Mm. I like the look on your face right now too much. | 我太喜欢你现在脸上的表情了 |
[10:12] | Then just take a photograph. | 那就照张照片 |
[10:13] | Please put the gun down. I… | 拜托请把枪放下 我… |
[10:15] | If you are gonna kill me, then you would’ve killed me already. | 如果你想杀我 你早就杀了我了 |
[10:17] | Whatever you want from me, | 无论你想从我身上得到什么 |
[10:18] | you’re not gonna get it | 你都不会得逞 |
[10:19] | unless you put the gun down. | 除非你把枪放下 |
[10:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:29] | You don’t remember me, do you? | 你不记得我了吧 |
[10:32] | Is that strange? | 很奇怪吗 |
[10:35] | Given the way you’re carrying yourself, | 你现在全副武装的样子 |
[10:36] | I’d be surprised if your own mother recognized you. | 我想你亲身母亲可能都认不出来了吧 |
[10:40] | Mm. Well, my mother died when I was born, | 我妈妈生我的时候就死了 |
[10:41] | So you’re probably right. | 所以你大概是对的 |
[10:43] | Sorry. Bad choice. | 对不起 说错了 |
[10:48] | Little harsh on your colleague there. | 对你的同伴有点太不近人情了 |
[10:52] | Who cares about him? | 谁管他死活 |
[10:55] | I can’t believe this. | 我简直不能相信 |
[10:57] | You’re here. | 你就在这里 |
[10:59] | I mean, you’re really… you’re really here. | 我是说 你就活生生地 站在我面前 |
[11:00] | Yeah. I’m…I’m here. | 对 我 我就在这里 |
[11:04] | So what’s the plan, Rachel? | 所以你计划做什么 蕾切尔 |
[11:08] | Hmm. So you do know who I am. | 这么说你知道我是谁 |
[11:11] | How many motherless 23-year-olds | 世上能有多少个23岁母亲早逝 |
[11:13] | with a slight pigeon-toed stance | 还微微有点内八字的姑娘呢 |
[11:15] | And a hint of a new England childhood | 口音提示你的童年是在新英格兰度过的 |
[11:17] | in their voice do you think I’ve met? | 这样的女孩我又会认识几个呢 |
[11:19] | It was a trick then… the comment about my mother. | 那刚才说到我妈妈的话 是故意的 |
[11:22] | You are a sly one, Mr. Jane. | 你真狡猾 简先生 |
[11:24] | This is about your father, isn’t it? | 这和你父亲有关 对吧 |
[11:26] | We’re not going to talk about this. | 我们不谈论这个 |
[11:28] | We can talk about whatever you want to talk about. | 我们可以谈论一切你想要谈论的事情 |
[11:30] | No. We’re not going to talk, period. | 不 我们不是来聊天的 句号 |
[11:31] | – Okay. – I know what you do when you talk to people… | -好 -我知道你的那些小把戏 |
[11:34] | That gentle hand on their shoulder, | 温柔地在他们肩膀上拍一下 |
[11:36] | the long look in their eyes. | 和他们四目相对 |
[11:37] | You’re not doing that to me. | 你没机会对我做这些 |
[11:39] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[11:40] | – You think I’m stupid. – No, I don’t. | -你觉得我很蠢吗 -没有 |
[11:42] | You think everybody’s stupid except for you. | 你觉得除你之外 谁都蠢 |
[11:44] | – You’re wrong. – No. No. | -你大错特错 -不 |
[11:46] | You don’t even know what’s going on here. | 你到现在都不知道到底怎么回事 |
[11:49] | I am going to kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[11:54] | But I am going to hurt you first. | 但我要先折磨你 |
[12:03] | I have to take my medication now. | 我现在得去吃药了 |
[12:17] | And everyone at CBI is hoping and working | 加调局的每个人都在期待和努力着 |
[12:20] | for the safe return of our friend and colleague. | 希望我们的朋友和同事能够早日平安归来 |
[12:23] | We also want to extend our condolences | 我们也向诺贝托・里维拉的家人 |
[12:25] | to the family of Norberto Rivera, | 致以诚挚的悼问 |
[12:26] | who died trying to help Mr. Jane. | 正是他为了帮助简先生而牺牲了自己性命 |
[12:29] | The CBI is offering a $10,000 reward for anyone | 加调局悬赏十万美元 |
[12:31] | Providing information leading to the return of Mr. Jane. | 奖励任何能提供有效信息的群众 |
[12:35] | We are going to put up a phone number. | 稍后我们将公布举报热线号码 |
[12:36] | We encourage anyone with relevant information to call. | 我们鼓励任何知情者踊跃来电 |
[12:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[12:42] | These are Jane’s cases. | 这些是简调查过的案子 |
[12:44] | We need a disposition on each case. | 我们需要查清每一个案件的情况 |
[12:46] | Is the suspect in jail? If not, where are they? | 凶手是否在坐牢 如果没有 他们在哪里 |
[12:48] | – Then look for anything that sticks out. – Okay. | -找找有什么线索 -好 |
[12:51] | – More cases? – Complaints. | -还有案子 -是投诉 |
[12:52] | I went down to the outreach officer in Community Relations | 我去找了社区关系科的警员 |
[12:54] | and asked if they had a file on Jane. | 问问他们有没有关于简的文件 |
[12:56] | Looks like there’s more than one. | 看来文件不少啊 |
[12:58] | He has his own filing cabinet. | 他有独立文档柜 |
[12:59] | Have Bob in Admin have his juniors help you | 让行政科的鲍勃派人 |
[13:01] | do a preliminary search. | 帮你们做初查 |
[13:02] | I’ll clear it with hightower. | 我跟海托华知会一下 |
[13:03] | I got something. | 有线索了 |
[13:04] | C.H.P. got a call from a rancher outside Wilton. | 加州公路巡警接到威尔顿外牧场主报警 |
[13:06] | Says one of his workers saw a gray car on a private road | 声称他手下几小时前看到一辆灰色汽车 |
[13:08] | that runs through his land a few hours ago. | 从牧场专属道路上疾驰而过 |
[13:10] | A farmhand approached the car. Driver waved a gun at him. | 工人一靠近汽车 司机就拿枪指着他 |
[13:13] | Wilton? That’s south of where jane was taken. | 威尔顿 是在简失踪地点的南面 |
[13:14] | The witness said he was going north. | 目击证人说朝北去了 |
[13:16] | I’ll get Wilton P.D. To check it out. | 我会让威尔顿警察去查查 |
[13:17] | You go. o’Laughlin, you mind going with him? | 你亲自去 欧拉福林 能跟他一起去吗 |
[13:21] | We’ve already had one person taken today. | 今天已经有一人失踪 |
[13:23] | Until we know what’s going on, | 事情解决之前 |
[13:24] | I don’t want anyone going anywhere alone. | 禁止独自行动 |
[13:27] | – Sure. – Let’s go. | -好 -走吧 |
[13:35] | – Thanks for coming along. – No problem. | -感谢你跟来 -不客气 |
[13:39] | Second set of eyes. Always good. | 有人帮忙 总是好的 |
[13:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:45] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[13:51] | Aren’t you working Jane’s case files? | 你不查查简的文档吗 |
[13:53] | Lisbon wants me to go through his desk first. | 里斯本要我先检查他的办公桌 |
[13:56] | Not that any of this is getting use anywhere. | 但这些东西都毫无价值 |
[13:58] | – You ever seen where he keeps the key? – No. | -你知道他把钥匙放哪了吗 -不知道 |
[14:02] | I’ll get tech services to have ’em pop the lock. | 我去找技术科的来开锁 |
[14:04] | Nah, that’ll take too long. Here. | 算了 那太费时间了 我来 |
[14:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:19] | Don’t tell Jane I did that. | 别跟简说是我干的 |
[14:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:25] | Cough drops. | 止咳药 |
[14:27] | Superglue. | 强力胶 |
[14:30] | Clippings. | 剪报 |
[14:33] | Big help. | 啥用没有 |
[14:33] | Well, it figures Jane’s not gonna keep anything | 看来简不会把重要物品 |
[14:35] | important in the office. | 留在办公室里 |
[14:38] | Wait. There’s something else in here. | 等等 里面还有东西 |
[14:40] | What do you mean? | 什么东西 |
[14:42] | It’s taped to the top of the drawer. | 粘在了抽屉顶 |
[14:49] | 不许偷窥我的抽屉 | |
[14:56] | You think he’s dead? | 你觉得他会有危险吗 |
[15:04] | Cho. | 我是周 |
[15:07] | Who? | 谁 |
[15:14] | Hey, boss. Call for you. Linus Wagner | 头儿 莱纳斯・瓦格纳 |
[15:15] | from county jail. | 从县监狱打来找你 |
[15:16] | – Line two. – Linus Wagner? | -二号线 -莱纳斯・瓦格纳 |
[15:18] | He says it’s about Jane. | 他说跟简有关 |
[15:23] | Who’s Linus Wagner? | 莱纳斯・瓦格纳是谁 |
[15:24] | He’s this creepy doctor that Jane put away | 是简几年前抓捕的一个 |
[15:26] | a couple years ago. | 变态医生 |
[15:27] | He–he killed two people | 他杀害了两人 |
[15:28] | and tried to make it look like Red John did it. | 还伪装成血腥约翰的手法 |
[15:38] | This is Lisbon. | 我是里斯本 |
[15:40] | Agent. Dr. Linus Wagner. How are you? | 探员 我是莱纳斯・瓦格纳医生 你好啊 |
[15:43] | What’s this about? | 什么事 |
[15:44] | I happened to see on the TV in our recreation area | 我碰巧在休闲区的电视上 |
[15:48] | the announcement about Patrick Jane. | 看到搜救派翠克・简的通告了 |
[15:50] | Very sorry to hear it. I hope he’s all right. | 我深表同情 希望他会没事 |
[15:53] | Yeah, I’m sure. Do you have information about him? | 当然 你有他的线索吗 |
[15:56] | Yes. Yes, I think I may. | 有 我觉得有点线索 |
[15:59] | Why don’t you come out here, and we can talk about it? | 要不你过来一下 我们再详谈 |
[16:02] | Just tell me. | 就在电话里说吧 |
[16:04] | No. You should come. | 不 还是来一下的好 |
[16:08] | It’s complicated. | 事情比较复杂 |
[16:12] | 加州 威尔顿 | |
[16:23] | Mr. Mendoza? | 蒙多萨先生吗 |
[16:24] | Yeah? | 是我 |
[16:26] | Wayne Rigsby, CBI. | 加调局探员 韦恩・瑞斯比 |
[16:28] | You called C.H.P. About the car? | 是你向加州公路巡警报的案吗 |
[16:30] | – That’s right. – You could’ve mentioned it was on fire. | -是我 -你可没提到着火 |
[16:33] | W-well, it wasn’t. Not–not then. | 本来没有 当时是没有 |
[16:37] | One of my hands saw a car on our road with a guy holding a gun, | 我手下看到一个男子持枪开车狂奔 |
[16:40] | So I called the cops. | 我就打电话报了警 |
[16:42] | A little later I saw smoke, so I called the Fire Department. | 过了一会我看到起烟 就报了火警 |
[16:44] | You could’ve given us a heads-up. | 你之前该提一句 |
[16:46] | Why? You guys put out fires? | 怎么 你们负责灭火吗 |
[16:49] | Your guy get a look at the driver? | 你手下看清了司机长相吗 |
[16:50] | Can he give us a description? | 能向我们描述一下吗 |
[16:52] | No. Uh, he said he was wearing a sweatshirt | 没有 只看到穿着运动衫 |
[16:54] | with, uh, with the hood up. | 还带着兜帽 |
[16:58] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[17:00] | I have nothing. You? | 毫无发现 你呢 |
[17:02] | Nope. | 我也是 |
[17:04] | We got California plates. | 是加州牌照 |
[17:06] | Second thing the witness got wrong. Typical. | 明显目击证人又看错了 |
[17:09] | Look, they must’ve brought Jane here | 他们肯定是把简带到了这里 |
[17:11] | and switched to another car. | 然后换乘了另一辆车 |
[17:13] | 已报失 | |
[17:14] | Yep. It’s stolen. | 还是辆赃车 |
[17:16] | Forensics can sift the ashes. | 灰烬留给法医检验 |
[17:17] | We should get back to the office. | 我们回办公室去 |
[17:21] | Rigsby? | 瑞斯比 |
[17:22] | What people don’t realize is when they torch a car, | 人们烧车的时候 不知道的是 |
[17:25] | the gas tank goes first. | 油箱最先烧起来 |
[17:27] | Whole thing burns back to front. | 然后从后烧向前 |
[17:30] | So the trunk gets incinerated, but sometimes… | 所以后备箱才会被烧爆 但有时 |
[17:32] | Sometimes stuff up front survives. | 有时前排的东西会免于烧毁 |
[17:34] | Well, the car’s stolen. Paperwork’s useless. | 这是赃车 查出车主也没用 |
[17:37] | The guy who took Jane– he got shot, right? | 绑架简的那家伙中枪了是吧 |
[17:39] | So he’s driving, and he’s bleeding. | 因此他边开车边流血 |
[17:41] | He’s looking for something to put on the wound. | 一定会找些东西包扎伤口 |
[17:43] | What do people do when they’re driving and they’re looking | 人们边开车边在前排储物柜找东西时 |
[17:46] | for something in the glove compartment? | 会留下什么痕迹呢 |
[17:53] | This… | 就是这个 |
[17:56] | We take to forensics. | 可以交给法医检测 |
[17:57] | Ah. A fingerprint. No need. Hold it up. | 指纹 不用了 举着别动 |
[18:00] | Why? | 怎么 |
[18:02] | Bureau techs can scan the image into A.F.I.S. | 局里的技术人员会把照片和指纹库对比 |
[18:05] | If he’s in the system, we’ll have an I.D. In ten minutes. | 只要指纹库里有 十分钟后就能查出来 |
[18:08] | Nice catch | 干得不错 |
[18:11] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[18:12] | Thanks. | 不谢 |
[18:15] | The print Rigsby found | 瑞斯比找到的指纹 |
[18:15] | matches a guy named Fred Kittel, | 与弗雷・基特尔指纹相吻合 |
[18:17] | a thug out of Yuba City. | 他是尤巴市的混混 |
[18:19] | Arrests for assault, | 曾因暴力袭击 |
[18:20] | armed robbery, and attempted murder. | 持枪抢劫和谋杀未遂罪名被捕 |
[18:23] | – Where’s the Jane connection? – Can’t see one. | -和简有什么联系 -没查到 |
[18:24] | He wasn’t involved in any of Jane’s cases, | 他从未卷入简调查的案件 |
[18:26] | and he’s never been questioned by the CBI. | 也从未被加调局问询过 |
[18:28] | So very likely he’s a hired hand. | 看来他是受雇于他人 |
[18:30] | Somebody checking his residence? | 查过他住所吗 |
[18:32] | Yuba City P.D. went. Say it’s empty, stripped. | 尤巴警方去过 报告说已被拆除 是空地 |
[18:34] | They’re circulating his picture. | 他们已经放出了通缉令 |
[18:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:36] | Check his family, running buddies, cellmates, employers. | 查查他的家人 同伙 室友 老板 |
[18:39] | Gotta be a connection. | 总会查到关联的 |
[18:41] | 加州萨克拉门托县立监狱 | |
[18:59] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[19:03] | Thank you for making the trip, agent. | 辛苦你赶过来了 探员大人 |
[19:05] | Why am I here, Wagner? | 为什么叫我来 瓦格纳 |
[19:08] | I do hope we can be cordial. | 真希望咱们能友好相处 |
[19:12] | What’s the information? | 你到底知道什么线索 |
[19:15] | I’ve been in contact with the person | 我和简失踪案的幕后主使 |
[19:17] | behind Jane’s disappearance. | 保持着联系 |
[19:19] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[19:22] | First things first. | 先谈谈条件吧 |
[19:25] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[19:29] | I don’t know if you’ve kept up with my trial. | 不知道你还记不记得我的案子 |
[19:31] | It was long | 真是又漫长 |
[19:33] | and… tedious. | 又难熬 |
[19:36] | Unfortunately, it concluded with my conviction | 不幸的是 最后我被判为 |
[19:38] | on two counts of first-degree murder, | 犯两项一级谋杀罪 |
[19:40] | so the death penalty is an option. | 所以我很可能会被判死刑 |
[19:44] | That sounds about right. | 听起来挺公正的 |
[19:47] | Sentencing is in a few weeks. | 几周后就要宣判了 |
[19:49] | The judge might be convinced | 说不定有人能说服法官 |
[19:50] | to choose something… lesser. | 能判得轻一点 |
[19:54] | Life in prison, say. | 比如改判终生监禁 |
[19:57] | Preferable, from my point of view, | 我肯定更希望这样 |
[20:00] | but I need people to testify on my behalf, | 但我需要有人替我作证 |
[20:05] | to ask for clemency, | 祈求宽恕 |
[20:07] | and who better than a CBI agent? | 加调局的探员当然最合适了 |
[20:11] | Clemency? On what possible grounds? | 宽恕 凭什么 |
[20:17] | For compassion’s sake and… and… | 出于同情 还有 |
[20:22] | Humanity, | 人权 |
[20:25] | more than any particular personal worth I might have. | 暂不提我的任何个人价值 |
[20:30] | Although I did do a great deal of good in my time, as you know. | 我以前也做了挺多好事儿 你也知道 |
[20:33] | There are villages in Africa– | 非洲的那些村庄… |
[20:34] | You killed and mutilated two people. | 你杀害并肢解了两个人 |
[20:37] | I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[20:45] | If you help us with Jane, | 如果你帮我们救出简 |
[20:47] | we can help make your life easier in here. | 我们能让你在这的日子好过一点 |
[20:50] | Agent, I’m about to be put on death row. | 探员 我是个将死之人 |
[20:52] | Do you really think | 你难道以为 |
[20:53] | I care about extra soap and cheeseburgers? | 我还会在乎额外的肥皂和汉堡吗 |
[21:00] | Your friend Jane is very clever, | 你的朋友简 非常聪明 |
[21:05] | But I don’t think he realizes | 但我觉得他并不知道 |
[21:06] | the rageful feelings his trickery can provoke. | 他那些把戏能让人多么愤怒 |
[21:11] | I’ve felt that rage. | 我感受过那种愤怒 |
[21:14] | I’ve thought of various unpleasant things | 我曾设想过各种各样残忍的手段 |
[21:17] | I would do to him, | 来报复他 |
[21:20] | and right now someone is acting on thoughts like those. | 而现在 有人就在把这些想法付诸行动 |
[21:26] | Aren’t you worried what’s being done to him? | 你就不担心他会惨遭不幸吗 |
[21:31] | There are things so much worse than killing a man. | 那可是比死还可怕的事情 |
[21:37] | You can go to hell. | 你去死吧 |
[21:39] | And when they kill you, I’m gonna be there to watch. | 你被处决时 我一定会到场观看 |
[21:46] | Come on. | 快来 |
[22:17] | I will tell them that you helped on a case | 我会告诉他们 你协助我们查案 |
[22:19] | and ask for clemency, | 然后祈求宽恕 |
[22:22] | But only if your information brings Jane back alive. | 前提是你的线索能让简平安回来 |
[22:26] | I don’t control that. | 这我可不能控制 |
[22:27] | I don’t care. | 这我不管 |
[22:39] | I’ve done a lot of writing in here. | 我在这写了很多东西 |
[22:42] | The bountiful free time. | 空闲时间太多 |
[22:45] | A while back, I published an article | 前段时间 我发表了一篇文章 |
[22:47] | in an online journal about emotional trauma | 在一个在线期刊上 是关于情感创伤 |
[22:49] | and its effect on the psyche. | 和它对神经的影响 |
[22:52] | It included some observations on Jane. | 其中包括一些对简的观察 |
[22:55] | Not long after, | 不久以后 |
[22:57] | I got a letter from a young woman | 我收到一个女人的来信 |
[22:59] | who claimed to be a graduate student in psychology. | 她说自己是个心理学研究生 |
[23:03] | She said she was researching Jane, | 正在研究简 |
[23:06] | but she didn’t know a lick about psychology. | 但她其实根本没学过心理学 |
[23:09] | She was, however, | 她只是 |
[23:10] | obsessed with Jane… | 对简这个人很着迷 |
[23:14] | And exceedingly hostile toward him. | 同时也对他怀有巨大的恨意 |
[23:17] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[23:24] | You, uh… | 你 |
[23:28] | You planning on doing anything about him? | 你不打算把他处理一下吗 |
[23:30] | No. | 不 |
[23:35] | That’s not very hygienic. | 这可不太卫生 |
[23:38] | You know, maybe you can just shove him in the corner | 其实你把他拖到墙角就可以 |
[23:40] | before he starts to smell. | 免得等他发臭 |
[23:41] | I mean, I’d do it myself, but… | 我是说本来可以我来的 但… |
[23:43] | No. | 不用 |
[23:45] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:47] | That smell gets in your drapes, you’re never getting it out. | 你的衣服要是沾上那味儿 就别想洗掉 |
[23:50] | You think everything’s funny. | 你觉得什么事都很有趣 |
[23:52] | Just the funny things. | 仅限于真正有趣的事 |
[23:55] | You never feel guilty, do you? | 你从来没有负罪感吧 |
[23:57] | I feel guilty every minute of every day. | 我每分每秒都充满罪恶感 |
[24:01] | See? | 瞧 |
[24:02] | You did it. | 你又成功了 |
[24:04] | You got me talking again, trying to mess with my mind. | 让我开始说话 想把我的脑子搞乱 |
[24:07] | It’s abusive, what you do. | 你的行为 是虐待 |
[24:10] | You use people… | 你利用其他人 |
[24:12] | Like toys. | 像利用娃娃一样 |
[24:15] | No thought for the damage you do, | 不考虑你会造成什么伤害 |
[24:18] | the people you hurt. | 会伤害到什么人 |
[24:20] | I’m sorry about your father. | 我对你的父亲深表遗憾 |
[24:22] | – Maybe you think you are. – I am. | -你以为自己替人遗憾 -我确实是 |
[24:23] | No, you’re not yet. | 不 你现在还没有 |
[24:28] | You will be. | 但你会的 |
[24:32] | You ever see a rancher use a cattle prod? | 你见过牧场主用赶牛刺棒吗 |
[24:35] | No. No, Rachel. | 别 别 蕾切尔 |
[24:36] | Cattle can be stubborn. | 牛有时候挺倔的 |
[24:38] | Takes a real jolt to get them going. | 好好电电他们才会走 |
[24:42] | It must hurt. | 肯定很疼 |
[24:44] | You’ll have to let me know. | 你最好叫出来 |
[24:49] | No. | 别 |
[24:55] | So Wagner says Sherry Winger was after Jane– | 所以瓦格纳说雪莉・温格在追杀简 |
[24:57] | The girl who was the witness? | 就是那个目击者吗 |
[25:00] | I thought C.H.P. Checked her out. | 加州公路巡警不是查过她了吗 |
[25:01] | Now they’re saying the license and registration are fakes– | 现在他们又说驾驶证和牌照是假的 |
[25:04] | Top dollar forgeries. | 顶级赝品 |
[25:05] | They never would’ve caught it if they hadn’t taken a second look. | 不仔细看根本不会发现 |
[25:08] | So do we have any idea who Sherry Winger really is | 有没有人知道雪莉・温格到底是谁 |
[25:10] | or where she is? | 现在又在哪儿 |
[25:12] | No. No. The only thing we know for sure is that she hated Jane. | 没人知道 我们只知道她恨简 |
[25:15] | Linus gave me copies of the letters she wrote him. | 莱纳斯把她写给他的一些信复印给我了 |
[25:18] | I gave the originals to forensics | 我把原件给法医了 |
[25:19] | so they could run the paper. | 让他们仔细查证 |
[25:20] | Why would she show up at the scene? | 她为什么要在犯罪现场出现 |
[25:22] | It seems like the last place she’d want to be. | 她最不该出现在那儿 |
[25:23] | Misdirection. She gives us the wrong license plate– | 误导 她告诉我们错误的车牌号 |
[25:26] | We head north instead of going south. | 把我们引向北边 而不是南边 |
[25:28] | Boss, I’ve read something else written by this person. | 头儿 我看过这人写的其他东西 |
[25:30] | – You sure? – Yeah, there are phrases that I’ve seen before. | -确定吗 -对 有些语句我以前看过 |
[25:32] | This one calls Jane a coyote-like trickster, | 这封信把简称为狼心狗肺的骗子 |
[25:35] | And in one of these… | 在这其中一封 |
[25:42] | Where… here. | 哪儿呢 有了 |
[25:45] | In this one. | 这封信里 |
[25:46] | Calls Jane a trickster, a coyote. | 说简是个骗子 狼心狗肺 |
[25:48] | – Who wrote that letter? – It’s from the daughter of Don Bowman. | -谁写的那封信 -唐・鲍曼的女儿 |
[25:51] | Get a copy of Sherry Winger’s license. | 去找雪莉・温格的证件复印件 |
[25:54] | Who’s don bowman? | 谁是唐・鲍曼 |
[25:56] | Case from three years ago. Insurance company executive. | 三年前的一个案子 一个保险公司的主管 |
[25:58] | He was writing fake policies and cashing them in. | 他自己伪造保单骗取现款 |
[26:00] | Company auditor found out, so Bowman killed him. | 公司审计员发现了 鲍曼杀了他 |
[26:03] | That’s Bowman. | 就是这个鲍曼 |
[26:04] | And Jane put him away? | 简将他绳之以法的吗 |
[26:06] | He had a daughter– Rachel, 19. | 他有个女儿叫蕾切尔 19岁 |
[26:07] | He was a single father. She idolized him. | 他是个单亲父亲 他女儿很崇拜他 |
[26:10] | He adored her. | 他很宠女儿 |
[26:10] | Okay. Jane forges a letter to Bowman under Rachel’s name, | 简以蕾切尔的名义写了封信给鲍曼 |
[26:13] | Claiming she’s discovered proof that he committed the murder. | 声称她找到了他杀人的证据 |
[26:16] | She’s devastated, | 说她很绝望 |
[26:17] | doesn’t know whether to go to the police or kill herself. | 不知道是该去找警察还是去自杀 |
[26:19] | So Bowman races to his daughter. | 于是鲍曼飞奔回女儿身边 |
[26:22] | He’s so sorry. He did it all for her. | 说他很抱歉 但这一切都是为了女儿 |
[26:23] | She needs to keep the secret. | 她必须要保守秘密 云云 |
[26:24] | And you’re there? Jane has you there? | 你也在场 简让你过去的吗 |
[26:26] | We got the whole conversation on tape. | 我们把整个对话都录了下 |
[26:28] | Just checked the records. Don Bowman and Fred Kittel | 刚查到唐・鲍曼还有弗雷・基特尔 |
[26:30] | Were both imprisoned at Corcoran at the same time. | 曾同时在考克兰监狱服刑 |
[26:32] | That’s the connection. | 线索连上了 |
[26:33] | – But Bowman couldn’t be behind this. – Why not? | -但鲍曼肯定没参与其中 -为什么 |
[26:35] | He’s dead. Died in prison about a year ago. | 他死了 一年前死在了狱中 |
[26:39] | Bowman’s dead, but his daughter isn’t. | 鲍曼死了 他女儿可没死 |
[26:41] | Is that the driver’s license picture? | 那是驾照上的照片么 |
[26:42] | Mm-hmm. Look at this. | 对 看看这 |
[26:44] | Let me see that. Rachel Bowman. Sherry Winger. | 我看看 蕾切尔・鲍曼 雪莉・温格 |
[26:47] | Ooh, Miss Rachel’s had some work done, | 蕾切尔小姐很是下了番功夫嘛 |
[26:50] | but that’s her. | 不过还是同一个人 |
[26:51] | – Get her address fast. – Okay. | -赶紧去找她住址 -好 |
[26:55] | You didn’t know that my father died in prison, did you? | 你不知道我父亲已经死在狱中了 对不对 |
[26:58] | No. | 不知道 |
[27:02] | Of an infection. | 死于传染病 |
[27:04] | Do you know how incredibly stupid that is? | 你知不知道整件事情有多扯淡 |
[27:07] | Simple antibiotics could’ve saved him… | 基本的抗生素本就可以救他 |
[27:09] | But a prison hospital– | 而那监狱医院 |
[27:11] | It’s–it’s a nightmare in there. | 根本就是噩梦 |
[27:15] | They just let him die, | 他们就这么任他去死 |
[27:16] | But you killed him. | 而你就是杀他的元凶 |
[27:41] | You know, your anger is misplaced. | 你的愤怒其实错位了 |
[27:43] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[27:45] | You can’t be angry with your father, | 你不能痛恨自己的父亲 |
[27:47] | So… here I am. | 于是就泄愤在我身上 |
[27:49] | Don’t you dare say that. My father loved me. | 你还真敢说 我父亲很爱我 |
[27:53] | He took care of me, provided for me. | 他无微不至地照顾我 拉扯我长大 |
[27:55] | I’m all he ever cared about. | 我是他的一切 |
[27:57] | Yes, you are, and he wouldn’t want you doing this. | 确实 而他也不希望你做这种事 |
[28:00] | Mm. Oh, I think he would be very proud. | 我倒是觉得他很会为我自豪 |
[28:07] | He loved me so much, | 他是那么爱我 |
[28:09] | And you made me betray him. | 而你让我背叛了他 |
[28:12] | When you were talking to me, | 当你跟我说话那会 |
[28:15] | Asking about me and my dad… | 问起我和我父亲的事 |
[28:16] | I thought that you were actually concerned. | 我还以为你是真的在关心 |
[28:21] | I mean, I thought that you liked me. | 我以为你喜欢我 |
[28:40] | You want me to be sorry? Okay. I am sorry. | 你不是要我致歉么 行 我很抱歉 |
[28:46] | I’m sorry that the loss of your father drove you mad, | 我很抱歉你父亲的死导致你失去理智 |
[28:50] | But I don’t regret what I did to him. | 但我绝不后悔我曾对他做过的事 |
[28:53] | He was a thief and a murderer, | 他是个贼 还是个杀人凶手 |
[28:57] | And I did everything I could to catch him, | 我尽了我所能来抓他归案 |
[29:00] | Because that’s just who I am. | 因为这是我的职责 |
[29:14] | You set? | 准备好了 |
[29:15] | – Yeah. – Go! | -好了 -上 |
[29:22] | Clear! Clear! | 安全 安全 |
[29:23] | Kitchen clear! | 厨房安全 |
[29:26] | Second story clear! | 二楼安全 |
[29:30] | House is empty! There’s dust everywhere! | 屋子是空的 到处都是灰尘 |
[29:32] | – It looks like she’s been gone for weeks! | 看来她好一阵子没回家了 |
[29:33] | – Basement? | 地下室呢 |
[29:34] | – Nothin’! | 什么都没 |
[29:35] | – All right, let’s get forensics in here! | 好了 让鉴证科的人进来 |
[29:36] | Look for anything that’ll tell us where she went! | 找出一切她可能的去向 |
[29:39] | And get somebody to turn off that damn alarm! | 还有找人把这警报给毙了 |
[29:46] | There’s somebody in my house. | 有人进到我屋子里去了 |
[29:48] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[29:50] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[29:51] | Rachel, can you please move that thing? | 蕾切尔 你能不能挪一下那尸体 |
[29:55] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[29:56] | Please. Please, the stench is unbearable. | 拜托了 这味道真是受不了 |
[29:58] | O-over there, anywhere. Just please, please move him. | 挪去那边 随便哪里 只是求你挪开他 |
[30:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:13] | Smell at. | 好好闻着 |
[30:27] | Sorry, pal. | 得罪了 哥们 |
[30:53] | So we got a line on Fred Kittel’s dad. | 我们找到一条弗雷・基特尔父亲的线索 |
[30:55] | He’s got a place just south of Diamond Springs. | 他在钻石泉镇南边有个住处 |
[30:56] | You and O’Laughlin go and talk to him. | 你和欧拉福林去找他谈谈去 |
[30:58] | – Sure. – I’m gonna head back to the office. | -没问题 -我要回办公室去 |
[30:59] | I wanna look at something in Rachel Bowman’s file. | 我想去翻翻蕾切尔・鲍曼的档案 |
[31:02] | All right, I’ll hold down the fort here. | 好 我留在这负责现场 |
[31:22] | Jane, where are you? | 简 你在哪 |
[31:24] | Not Jane, Agent. | 不是简哟 探员 |
[31:25] | Just so you know, I’m looking right at you. | 就跟你提个醒 我现在正看着你 |
[31:28] | Everything will be all right if you do exactly as I say. | 你要是照我说的做就万事皆安 |
[31:32] | If not, Jane will be dead in 15 minutes. Clear? | 否则 简就会在15分钟内丧命 明白吗 |
[31:37] | Clear. | 明白 |
[31:39] | Drive another 100 yards and stop at the cafe. | 再往前开100码 停在餐厅前 |
[31:59] | Take your gun out of its holster. | 从枪套里取出手枪 |
[32:01] | Place it on the seat. | 放在座位上 |
[32:03] | Get out of your car and close the door. | 下车关好门 |
[32:06] | Walk away. | 走远点 |
[32:09] | 15 minutes, Agent. | 你只有15分钟 探员 |
[32:24] | Now walk down the street and come to the gas station. | 现在沿街一直走 走到加油站 |
[32:57] | Let’s go see Patrick. | 我们去见见派翠克吧 |
[33:04] | I want two choppers in the air | 给我弄两架直升机过来 |
[33:05] | And a 40-block perimeter secured around this site. | 封锁这片区域 建立方圆40个街区的警戒线 |
[33:09] | No car leaves this area without being searched! | 所有进出车辆要逐一排查 |
[33:12] | Not one! | 一个不漏 |
[33:13] | We have no I.D. on any vehicle. | 没有吻合的车主信息 |
[33:15] | The suspect is female, early 20s, | 嫌犯是名女性 20出头 |
[33:16] | blonde, about 5’7″. | 金发 身高一米七左右 |
[33:18] | She has at least one hostage | 她至少掌控一名人质 |
[33:19] | and possibly two with her. | 现可能增加到两名 |
[33:20] | Give me a second, okay? Hey. | 稍等一下好吗 喂 |
[33:23] | Grace, the office said something happened to Lisbon. | 格蕾斯 办公室里说里斯本出事了 |
[33:25] | She’s gone. We think Rachel | 她不见了 我们觉得是蕾切尔 |
[33:27] | took her about 20 minutes ago. | 20分钟前带走了她 |
[33:28] | – She got Lisbon. – When? | -她带走了里斯本 -什么时候的事 |
[33:30] | – Just now. – Should we come back? | -就是刚刚 -要我们回去么 |
[33:32] | Hey, boss, do you want Rigsby and O’Laughlin back? | 头儿 你要让瑞斯比和欧拉福林回来吗 |
[33:34] | No. Tell them to finish what they’re doing. | 不用 告诉他们办完手头的事再说 |
[33:37] | Hightower says no. | 海托华说了不用 |
[33:39] | Wayne… | 韦恩 |
[33:41] | I know. I know, Grace. It’s… it’s gonna be okay. | 我知道 格蕾丝 会没事的 |
[33:45] | All right. Bye. | 好 回见 |
[34:13] | Mr. Kittel! This is the police! | 基特尔先生 我们是警察 |
[34:16] | Come out with your hands up! | 双手举过头顶走出来 |
[34:18] | Mr. Kittel? CBI! | 基特尔先生 加调局 |
[34:21] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[34:46] | Mr. Kittel, put the gun down! | 基特尔先生 放下枪 |
[34:48] | – No way I ain’t. – Put it down now. | -没门 -放下枪 |
[34:51] | Hell, no! You got no right to be here. | 才不 你们都没权利进到这儿来 |
[34:54] | We just wanna talk. | 我们只是来谈谈 |
[34:56] | Fine! Talk yourselves on outta here! | 好啊 你们说服自己走出这里先 |
[35:01] | Go on! | 走啊 |
[35:03] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[35:04] | Go on! | 快滚 |
[35:06] | All right. This is how it’s gonna go. | 好吧 不如我们这样 |
[35:09] | On the count of three, | 我一数到三 |
[35:10] | I’m gonna shoot you in the head. | 就一枪打爆你的头 |
[35:12] | – Rigsby– – No, it’s my deal! | -瑞斯比 -我说到做到 |
[35:14] | Put the gun down, or on three, | 给你三下时间考虑 |
[35:16] | I shoot you in the head. You ready? One… | 不放下枪 我就打爆你的头 准备好了吗 1… |
[35:18] | – Take it easy, okay? – Two… | -冷静点 好吗 -2… |
[35:22] | – Three! – Okay! | -3 -好吧 |
[35:26] | Okay. | 我认栽 |
[35:28] | Why you have to be such a hard-ass for? | 干嘛这么凶悍 |
[35:32] | Freddy? I ain’t seen Freddy in six months. | 弗雷迪 我已经半年没见到他了 |
[35:36] | I couldn’t tell ya | 关于这混账人渣的情况 |
[35:38] | anything about that son of a bitch. | 我啥都不知道 |
[35:40] | Do you know what he was doing, who he was in contact with? | 你知道他在做什么 和谁有过联系么 |
[35:42] | What he was doin’? | 他在做什么 |
[35:44] | Well, the last time I saw him, | 我上一次见他 |
[35:46] | What he was doing was smokin’ weed | 他还在抽大麻 |
[35:48] | And lookin’ at porn on my laptop. | 还用老子的笔电看黄片 |
[35:50] | You have any idea how we can get in touch | 你知道我们要怎么 |
[35:52] | with any of his friends? | 联系上他的狐朋狗友 |
[35:53] | No, thank god. | 不 谢天谢地 |
[35:56] | Night crawlers– all of ’em. | 他们都是夜猫子 |
[36:00] | There is one good thing, though, that he did for me recently. | 他最近还为我干了件好事 |
[36:03] | He pissed off my ex– his mother. | 他惹毛了我前妻 就是他老娘 |
[36:06] | How’d he do that? | 他做了什么 |
[36:08] | Ha. She don’t talk to him for months. | 她和他几个月没说话了 |
[36:10] | He shows up, sweet-talks her into giving him the keys | 他突然出现 甜言蜜语一番 |
[36:16] | to the family’s hunting cabin. | 把我们家狩猎小屋的钥匙骗走了 |
[36:18] | And then he splits with all the xanax. | 还赔上了他所有的安眠药 |
[36:23] | Oh, I’ll tell ya. | 不得不说 |
[36:25] | I had a laugh. | 真他妈太好笑了 |
[36:27] | Where is this cabin exactly, mr. Kittel? | 这个狩猎小屋在哪儿 基特尔先生 |
[36:32] | Go. | 走 |
[36:33] | I’m going. I’m going. | 我在走了 |
[36:48] | Visiting hours. Hey, Lisbon. | 探视时间到 好呀 里斯本 |
[36:51] | Hands. | 伸出手来 |
[36:52] | What’s the plan, Rachel? | 你什么打算 蕾切尔 |
[36:54] | I get to watch Lisbon die | 要我看着里斯本死 |
[36:55] | Just like you watched your father die? | 好报复我让你看着你父亲死吗 |
[36:57] | – That’s right. – What?! | -没错 -啥 |
[36:58] | That’s what I thought. I’ve been smelling gasoline. | 我就知道 我闻到了汽油味 |
[37:01] | – You burning the place down? – That’s right. | -你要烧了这地方吗 -没错 |
[37:03] | – Rachel, think about this for a minute. – Oh, I have. | -蕾切尔 三思而后行 -早就思过了 |
[37:05] | – Oh, she certainly has. You’re never gonna get away with it. | -当然了 -你逃不掉的 |
[37:08] | You’ll never know if I do or don’t. | 反正你也不知道了 |
[37:10] | Lisbon, I’m sorry. This is my fault. | 里斯本 我很抱歉 这都是我的错 |
[37:15] | I will not let you burn alive as god is my witness. | 我对天发誓 我绝不会让你活活被烧死 |
[37:20] | Good-bye. | 永别了 |
[37:22] | Rachel. Rachel, wait! Rachel! | 蕾切尔 等等 蕾切尔 |
[37:25] | – You’re wasting your energy. | 你这是白费力气 |
[37:27] | – You have a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[37:28] | Just so happens I do. | 刚好有 |
[37:30] | Where’d you get that? | 你哪儿弄来的 |
[37:33] | Him. | 他呗 |
[37:41] | I was hoping to unpick my handcuffs, | 我本来想切开我的手铐 |
[37:44] | But, uh, no luck. | 但运气不好 |
[37:47] | Well, what are you gonna do? | 你准备做什么 |
[37:49] | You’re not gonna like it. | 你肯定不会喜欢 |
[38:06] | Help! Aah! | 救命 |
[38:10] | Help! | 救救我 |
[38:24] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[38:25] | I said I wouldn’t let her burn. | 我说过不会让她被烧死 |
[38:27] | This way she won’t suffer. | 这样她就毫无痛苦地死去了 |
[38:32] | Son of a bitch! | 你个贱人 |
[38:35] | You think I won’t hurt you more? | 你觉得我不会再折磨你吗 |
[38:38] | I can do this all night! | 我能折磨你一晚上 |
[38:46] | Get the gun! Get it! | 快去拿枪 快点 |
[38:48] | Get the gun! | 把枪抢过来 |
[38:53] | To hell with this. | 你们去死吧 |
[39:00] | You all right? | 你们没事吧 |
[39:04] | Uh… I think I need a shower. | 我想我得洗个澡 |
[39:15] | Rigsby. | 瑞斯比 |
[39:19] | I’m heading out, and, uh, just wanted to say… | 我要走了 就是想过来说声 |
[39:23] | It was a good day. | 今天合作得很愉快 |
[39:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:27] | “I’m gonna kill you on the count of three” | “数到三就爆你头这招” |
[39:28] | Was a little out of the box. | 真是有点超乎常理 |
[39:30] | Well, it worked. | 但很有用 |
[39:32] | Yeah, it–it did. | 是啊 的确 |
[39:35] | Look… | 听着 |
[39:36] | What I really wanted to say is, uh… | 我是发自内心地说 |
[39:39] | I hope we’re cool. | 希望我们俩没事 |
[39:41] | Yeah, ’cause you did some outstanding work. | 因为你的工作很出色 |
[39:45] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[39:47] | Yeah, we are. | 我们没事 |
[39:49] | Appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[39:51] | Okay. | 不谢 |
[39:52] | See you around. | 回见 |
[40:02] | O’Laughlin. | 欧拉福林 |
[40:03] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[40:05] | Don’t hurt her. | 不要让她伤心 |
[40:09] | Or what? | 不然怎样 |
[40:11] | Or you’ll have to deal with me. | 不然我不会放过你 |
[40:22] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:23] | Good. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[40:25] | You’re looking a little creaky. | 你看着好像浑身散架了似的 |
[40:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:29] | Well, a cattle prod will do it to you. | 你去让赶牛棒电一下试试 |
[40:31] | Well, the doctor says there’s no lasting effects. | 医生说没有副作用 |
[40:34] | Well, that doctor should try it himself sometime. | 这医生真是站着说话不腰疼 |
[40:39] | Well, that was a big smile. | 你怎么笑得这么开心 |
[40:43] | Of course I’m glad you’re back, | 我当然很高兴你回来了 |
[40:45] | But I’m also glad we finally solved one | 但也很高兴 我们终于在没你的帮助下 |
[40:47] | without you. | 破了个案子 |
[40:49] | You were kidnapped and delivered to me. | 你被绑架还被送来和我关在一起 |
[40:52] | That counts as solving one? | 这也能算破案 |
[40:53] | Hightower and the team found us. | 海托华带人找到了我们 |
[40:56] | But if I hadn’t held off Rachel, | 要不是我拖住蕾切尔 |
[40:57] | They would have found us dead in a burned out house. | 他们找到我们时 我们老早烧焦了 |
[40:59] | Oh, you held off Rachel. Where’s my apple? | 反正你怎么说都没差 那我的苹果呢 |
[41:03] | Your what? | 你说什么 |
[41:04] | My apple. I asked you to get me an apple. | 我的苹果 你说过给我买个苹果 |
[41:06] | I come through the valley of death, | 我刚刚从鬼门关里逃回来 |
[41:07] | And all you can think about | 你居然只顾着吃 |
[41:08] | – is your stomach–a piece of fruit. – That’s right. | -惦记着什么水果 -没错 |
[41:11] | – An apple. – Yes. | -一个苹果 -对 |
[41:12] | – Well, that’s just plain selfish. – Selfish? | -你真是太自私了 -我自私 |
[41:13] | – Yes, it is. Now I– – Me, selfish? | -没错 -我怎么自私了 |
[41:16] | You’re on my couch. | 你坐在我沙发上 |
[41:17] | I’m trying to have a cup of tea. Have you finished? | 搅得我没法好好喝杯茶 你闹完了不 |
[41:20] | You call me creaky. | 你说我浑身散架了 |
[41:22] | I’ve been cattle-prodded all week. | 我被赶牛棒折磨了这么久 |
[41:23] | I just wanna have a rest and a cup of tea | 现在只想好好休息下 喝杯茶 |
[41:25] | – And a little sleep. – Wish I had a cattle prod. | -再小憩一下 -我有根赶牛棒该多好 |