时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 克兰溪 加利福尼亚 | |
[00:10] | Absolutely. Sir, I’ll let you know as soon | 一定 长官 我一有线索 |
[00:12] | as I know anything. | 第一时间通知你 |
[00:14] | Not at all. It’s my pleasure. | 不麻烦 我的荣幸 |
[00:17] | Crap. | 真见鬼 |
[00:18] | Director? | 是主管吗 |
[00:19] | Bertram wants regular updates. | 伯坦姆想让我们定期汇报 |
[00:21] | Somebody involved in this case must be connected. | 肯定有涉案人员背景深厚 |
[00:23] | Well, maybe we’ll get lucky, catch a dunk. | 也许是我们幸运 抓条大鱼 |
[00:25] | – We’re due an easy one. – Ugh, you shouldn’t have said that. | -不费吹灰之力 -你不该那么说 |
[00:28] | Said what? “We’re due an easy one”” | 说什么 -“不费吹灰之力” |
[00:30] | Now we’re jinxed. | 现在我们被诅咒了 |
[00:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:36] | Amber Sutherland, documentary filmmaker. | 安柏・桑瑟兰 纪录片导演 |
[00:38] | The house is a rental. | 这房子是租的 |
[00:39] | She’s been in Crane Creek for about two months | 她来克兰溪已经两个月了 |
[00:41] | making a campaign video for Mayor Kenyon Bagshaw. | 是为了要给肯亚・拜格萧镇长拍竞选片 |
[00:43] | Isn’t a campaign video overkill | 为竞选小镇镇长拍片 |
[00:44] | for a small town mayor? | 是不是有点太夸张了 |
[00:45] | Well, Bagshaw’s moving up. | 拜格萧要飞黄腾达了 |
[00:46] | He’s running in a special election for the house of representatives. | 他正在为众议院的特别竞选做准备 |
[00:48] | Surprise. Connected. | 怪不得 背景深厚啊 |
[00:50] | Agent Lisbon? Chief Arnold Nail, | 里斯本探员吗 我是阿诺德・内尔警长 |
[00:52] | Crane Creek p.D. | 克兰溪警局 |
[00:53] | My men responded to a shots-fired call last night, | 我的手下昨夜接到报警电话出警 |
[00:55] | found the body. | 发现了这具尸体 |
[00:56] | Agent cho, agent Rigsby. | 这是周探员 瑞斯比探员 |
[00:58] | Your men search the area? | 你手下搜查了这片区域吗 |
[00:59] | We found a .38 in a trash can | 我们在街尽头处的垃圾箱里 |
[01:01] | down the street. | 找到了把点三八的枪 |
[01:02] | Serial number shows it reported stolen from a man one town over, | 枪上的序列号显示这把枪是附近镇上的人 |
[01:05] | about a year ago. | 一年之前报失的一把枪 |
[01:06] | We’re gonna need that. | 我们要那人的姓名 |
[01:07] | Got it. And just so you know, | 知道 另外要告诉你 |
[01:10] | I get it. CBI’s in charge. We’re here to assist. | 我明白 这里加调局管事 我们协助 |
[01:13] | Thanks, chief. We don’t always get a welcome. | 谢谢警长 我们通常不太受欢迎 |
[01:15] | Well, I said I get it. I didn’t say I liked it. | 我说我明白 不代表我喜欢 |
[01:18] | Looks like the killer tossed the place. | 看上去凶手把这里翻了个遍 |
[01:19] | Anything missing? | 有东西不见了吗 |
[01:20] | Apparently, Amber had a lot of high-end video equipment. | 很显然 安柏有很多高端摄影设备 |
[01:22] | There’s no sign of it, so | 但这里并没有 所以 |
[01:23] | we figure the killer took it. | 我们猜测是被凶手拿走了 |
[01:25] | Robbery gone bad? | 抢劫升级谋杀吗 |
[01:26] | No, there’s a lot of other valuables left behind. | 不 屋里还剩下很多值钱的东西 |
[01:29] | Okay, get a list of what’s missing | 好 把丢失的东西列个单子 |
[01:30] | and call Jane and ask him why he isn’t here already. | 给简打个电话问问他怎么还没来 |
[01:41] | Patrick Jane, CBI. I’m on the way to a crime scene. | 派翠克・简 我在赶往犯罪现场的路上 |
[01:45] | Do you know how fast you were going, sir? | 你知道你时速多少吗 先生 |
[01:47] | Do I get a prize if I guess correctly? | 如果我猜对了有奖励吗 |
[01:49] | 13 miles per hour over the posted speed limit. | 每小时超过规定时速十三公里 |
[01:52] | I need your license and proof of insurance. | 把驾照给我看一下 还有行车保险 |
[01:54] | I’d love to, but, uh, we got a murder to solve. | 我很想 但是我急着去侦破谋杀案 |
[01:57] | Evidence degrading, killers perfecting their alibis. | 证据在被销毁 凶手们正在完善自己的证词 |
[01:59] | First 48 hours– you know that, right? | 案发之后的48小时 你知道有多关键的 |
[02:01] | License and proof of insurance. | 驾照和行车保险 |
[02:04] | I mean, is this really necessary? | 真的有必要吗 |
[02:07] | Aren’t we all part of the justice league? | 难道我们不都是司法系统的兄弟吗 |
[02:08] | Do you think aquaman would give batman a ticket? | 你觉得水行侠会给蝙蝠侠开罚单吗 |
[02:13] | Just consider that. | 想想吧 |
[02:16] | Step out of the car. | 请你下车 |
[02:21] | There’s no sign of a struggle. She probably knew the killer. | 没有打斗的痕迹 她也许认识凶手 |
[02:24] | But if it was personal, | 但如果是私人恩怨 |
[02:25] | why take her video equipment? | 为什么拿走她的摄影设备 |
[02:27] | Agent Lisbon, we might have something. | 里斯本探员 我们有发现 |
[02:29] | One of my officers is engaged in a pursuit off a traffic stop. | 我手下的警官在阻拦一辆超速车辆 |
[02:32] | Driver was acting crazy. Could be our guy. | 司机表现得很不正常 可能是凶手 |
[02:36] | Don’t say a word. | 这可不一定 |
[02:38] | Vehicle is a blue Citroen, about 30 years old, | 驾驶着一辆蓝色雪铁龙 30岁左右 |
[02:42] | California plates. | 加州牌照 |
[02:43] | See what you did? | 看看你干了些什么 |
[02:50] | Pull over right now. | 现在就靠边停车 |
[02:58] | Morning, Lisbon. | 早上好 里斯本 |
[02:59] | Let me see your hands! | 举起你的双手 |
[03:02] | Did I miss anything? | 我错过了什么吗 |
[03:09] | 超感警探 | |
[03:16] | Agent, I’m not opposed to extending professional courtesy, | 探员 我并非想挑战你们的权威 |
[03:21] | but your man | 但是你的手下 |
[03:21] | ignored a reasonable request from my officer | 无视我手下警官的合理要求 |
[03:23] | and fled. | 并开车逃跑 |
[03:24] | He will pay the ticket. | 他肯定会付罚款 |
[03:26] | Meh. Speed traps. Legalized extortion. | 限速陷阱 合法讹诈 |
[03:28] | You want people to slow down? | 你希望人们减速吗 |
[03:29] | Park out in the open, | 那就把车停在显眼的地方 |
[03:31] | where they can see you. | 让大家能看见你们 |
[03:31] | But no, you lay in wait, | 但是你们偏不 你们埋伏着 |
[03:33] | like thieves in the night. | 就像黑夜里的盗贼一般 |
[03:34] | He will pay the ticket today. | 他今天就去付 |
[03:35] | – I’m not gonna pay it. – Jane! | -我才不会付 -简 |
[03:37] | – I won’t pay it. I’m not paying it. – Stop–stop that. | -我才不 我不付 -别 |
[03:39] | Extortionist. | 讹诈犯 |
[03:40] | If Mr. Jane will go to city hall | 如果简先生今天去市政厅 |
[03:43] | – and settle this today, we can move on. – Thank you. | -解决此事 这事儿就算了 -谢谢 |
[03:46] | I’d like an apology. | 我本人希望他道歉 |
[03:47] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[03:48] | Dream bigger, pal. You’re not gonna get one from me. | 做你大头梦吧 我才不会道歉 |
[03:51] | I said we’d move on. | 我说了 这事儿就过去了 |
[03:56] | Yes, we’re moving on. | 是 就过去了 |
[03:58] | Don’t know why you were in such an all-fired hurry to get here. | 不知道你干嘛心急火燎地赶来这里 |
[04:03] | I’ll tell you who killed that woman. | 我就能告诉你是谁杀了那女人 |
[04:04] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[04:05] | Local scumbag named Ronald Crosswhite. | 一个叫做罗纳德・克劳斯怀特的本地混蛋 |
[04:08] | Killed his wife two years ago. | 两年前杀了他自己的妻子 |
[04:10] | He was indicted for murdering his wife. | 他被控告杀害自己的妻子 |
[04:12] | – Oh, he did it, all right. – Sergeant Rowley. | -就是他干的 -劳利警官 |
[04:15] | Why isn’t he in prison? | 那他为什么没被抓起来 |
[04:19] | There was a… screw-up. | 事情被 搞砸了 |
[04:21] | Evidentiary paperwork got filed late. | 相关证据文件提交晚了 |
[04:24] | Judge excluded some security footage. | 法官排除了一些监视录像作为证据 |
[04:26] | Critical evidence. Crosswhite walked. | 关键证据 克劳斯怀特无罪释放 |
[04:33] | And you’re the one that screwed up. | 就是你把事情搞砸了 |
[04:36] | That’s why you can’t stop | 所以你才忍不住 |
[04:37] | looking at that poor woman’s body– | 不断地打量那可怜女人的尸体 |
[04:39] | because you feel responsible. | 因为你觉得这是你的错 |
[04:42] | Also explains why when there’s a murder in town, | 也解释了为什么当镇上有凶案发生 |
[04:44] | you’re out working the speed trap. | 你却在那里埋伏着抓超速 |
[04:47] | – You smart-ass. – Stand down. Now. | -你个滑头 -停下 立刻 |
[04:52] | Yeah. Looks like we both have | 看来我们都在 |
[04:54] | a little problem controlling our underlings. | 管理下属上 存在些小问题 |
[04:56] | Underling? | 下属 |
[04:57] | Even if Crosswhite did kill his wife, | 就算克劳斯怀特杀了自己的妻子 |
[04:59] | what does that have to do with Amber Sutherland? | 那有和安柏・桑瑟兰有什么关系 |
[05:03] | Saw the two of ’em together day before yesterday. | 有人看到前天他们在一起 |
[05:06] | Now she’s dead. | 现在她死了 |
[05:08] | No way that’s a coincidence. | 那肯定不是巧合 |
[05:11] | Underling? Really? | 属下 你认真的吗 |
[05:13] | Lisbon, would you explain to this man I’m– | 里斯本你能和这朋友解释一下我是 |
[05:14] | You need to stop. | 你别说了 |
[05:14] | – I’m a consultant. – He’s a consultant. | -我是顾问 -他是顾问 |
[05:16] | I’m not below or above. | 没有下属或上级的问题 |
[05:18] | – I am to the side. – That’s enough. | -我是旁观者 -别说了 |
[05:24] | Ginger Crosswhite was 31. | 珍吉・克劳斯怀特31岁 |
[05:26] | Worked at city hall, DMV clerk. | 在市政厅工作 机动车辆处秘书 |
[05:28] | Shot and killed in their living room two years ago. | 两年前在自己起居室内被射杀 |
[05:31] | The D.A. claimed Crosswhite did it for insurance money. | 地检声称克劳斯怀特是为了保险金杀妻 |
[05:34] | He had an upholstery shop that was struggling. | 他辛苦维持着一家家居装饰店 |
[05:37] | – And he walked? – Well, Crosswhite claimed | -他无罪释放了 -克劳斯怀特声称 |
[05:39] | he came home from a drive and found the body. | 他开车回家发现了尸体 |
[05:41] | A security camera image showed him arriving home | 监视录像显示他在自己供述的到家时间的 |
[05:43] | an hour before he said he got there. | 一小时前就到家 |
[05:45] | Destroyed his alibi. | 粉碎了他的不在场证明 |
[05:46] | But Sergeant Rowley missed the deadline | 但是劳利警官错过了 |
[05:48] | to file the search warrant, | 提交搜查令的最后期限 |
[05:50] | The Judge excluded it, and the case collapsed. | 法官排除了这项证据 案子不了了之 |
[05:52] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[05:53] | The mayor’s wife is coming in to the office. | 镇长的妻子正在前往办公室的路上 |
[05:55] | Her name’s Jessica Bagshaw. | 她叫杰西卡・拜格萧 |
[05:57] | She was supervising Amber Sutherland’s video work. | 她是安柏・桑瑟兰竞选片的监制 |
[06:00] | – I’ll get her statement. – Okay. Be careful. | -我会给她录口供的 -好 小心点 |
[06:02] | They have a lot of pull. | 他们很有势力 |
[06:04] | Teresa Lisbon, | 特蕾莎・里斯本 |
[06:05] | toughest gal west of the Pecos, | 佩科斯西部最勇敢的姑娘 |
[06:06] | And you’re scared of a small town mayor and his wife. | 现在却被一个小镇镇长和夫人吓得要命 |
[06:17] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:18] | Mr. Crosswhite, we’re with the CBI. | 克劳斯怀特先生 我们是加调局的 |
[06:20] | I’m agent Teresa Lisbon. | 我是特蕾莎・里斯本探员 |
[06:21] | And I’m patrick jane. | 我是派翠克・简 |
[06:22] | We want to ask you some questions | 我们想问几个有关于 |
[06:23] | about Amber Sutherland. | 安柏・桑瑟兰的问题 |
[06:25] | Tom Rowley tell you about me? | 汤姆・劳利和你们说起我的吗 |
[06:27] | Yes, he did. | 是的 |
[06:28] | That’s my buddy Tom. | 果然是老朋友汤姆啊 |
[06:32] | Can we come in? | 我们方便进屋吗 |
[06:35] | How did you know Amber? | 你怎么认识的安柏 |
[06:38] | She, um… | 她 就 |
[06:42] | she was filming me for a documentary. | 她在为我拍摄纪录片 |
[06:45] | The one about the mayor? | 是那个镇长的竞选片吗 |
[06:47] | No, this was about my wife’s death. | 是有关我妻子的死的 |
[06:51] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[06:52] | Your wife looked lovely. She had a very gentle face. | 你妻子很美 她有张很温和的脸 |
[06:55] | Put that down. | 把那放下 |
[06:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:58] | Just put it down. | 放下就对了 |
[07:00] | Fair enough. | 也好 |
[07:04] | So Amber was making a documentary about you? | 所以说安柏正在拍有关你的纪录片吗 |
[07:10] | Yeah. She–she did a couple interviews. | 对 她进行了几次采访 |
[07:14] | She said she’d need to– to raise money to finish it. | 她说 她要筹款拍完这部片子 |
[07:17] | That must have been nice for you–tell your side to Amber. | 那对你来说很好啊 告诉安柏你的故事 |
[07:23] | You have no idea. | 你不知道有多好 |
[07:26] | The man who killed my wife is still out there. | 杀害我妻子的人仍然逍遥法外 |
[07:31] | But everyone in town thinks I’m the killer. | 但镇上的每一个人都觉得我是凶手 |
[07:34] | It’s–it’s around me all the time… | 这些 这些挥之不去 |
[07:36] | It’s like being underwater. | 就好像身处水下 |
[07:40] | Feels like I can’t breathe. | 感觉我无法呼吸了一样 |
[07:42] | Well, if you didn’t kill your wife, | 如果你没有杀害你的妻子 |
[07:43] | what’d you do to her? | 那你对她做了什么 |
[07:47] | What? | 什么 |
[07:48] | You’re the guiltiest-looking man I’ve ever seen– | 你有着我见过的最内疚的表情 |
[07:50] | The theatrical squalor, | 那富有张力的悲惨感 |
[07:51] | forcing yourself to live with the hatred of your neighbors. | 强迫你自己生活在周围人的仇恨之中 |
[07:54] | If you didn’t kill your wife, | 如果你没有杀害你妻子 |
[07:56] | then why the self-punishment? | 为什么要自我惩罚 |
[07:59] | You need to get out of here. | 你必须离开我家 |
[08:02] | Now. | 现在就走 |
[08:02] | I have to agree. | 我不得不同意 |
[08:04] | Well, it’s just an honest opinion, | 只不过发表我的诚实之见 |
[08:05] | a legit question. I’m doing my job. | 合理发问而已 这就是我的工作 |
[08:08] | Okay. Have a nice day. | 好吧 日安 |
[08:12] | It just seems insane– Amber, gone. | 这一切都太疯狂了 安柏就那么死了 |
[08:18] | She worked closely with you. | 她在工作上和你关系很近 |
[08:19] | She was with us pretty much every day, | 她几乎天天和我们在一起 |
[08:21] | the last couple of weeks. | 过去的几周天天如此 |
[08:22] | We’ll need to speak with your husband, Mayor Bagshaw. | 我们还要和你的丈夫谈谈 拜格萧镇长 |
[08:25] | Of course. He’s forging away on the campaign trail. | 没问题 他现在正在外竞选 |
[08:29] | Elks clubs and coffee klatches. | 麋鹿俱乐部和社交茶会 |
[08:31] | Do you have any idea why someone would want to hurt Amber? | 你知不知道为什么有人想要伤害安柏呢 |
[08:36] | I can’t imagine. | 我简直无法想象 |
[08:39] | I mean, she was just… | 我是说 她有着 |
[08:41] | such a gentle soul. | 非常温柔的灵魂 |
[08:43] | You know anything about her personal life? | 你对她的私人生活有了解吗 |
[08:46] | She seeing anybody? | 她有和人约会吗 |
[08:48] | Um, she had been on a few dates with Zach Gladden. | 她和扎克・格兰顿约会过几次 |
[08:52] | He works at city hall. | 他在市政厅工作 |
[08:54] | Was she close with anyone else? | 她还和谁关系密切吗 |
[08:57] | Maybe someone with the campaign? | 也许是竞选阵营里的人 |
[09:01] | What is it that you’re suggesting? | 你在暗示什么 |
[09:03] | Nothing. Just… | 没什么 只是 |
[09:06] | She was pretty and– | 她很漂亮 而 |
[09:07] | And my husband is attractive and charming and powerful. | 而我的丈夫很迷人 有权有势 |
[09:11] | Right? | 对吗 |
[09:12] | Um, that’s not what I was suggesting. | 我不是这个意思 |
[09:15] | It’s how rumors get started. Um… | 流言就是这么开始的 |
[09:18] | We have no interest | 我们不想让 |
[09:20] | in having a pretty dead woman attached to the campaign, | 一个死去的漂亮女士和竞选扯上关系 |
[09:24] | if you get my drift, agent? | 明白我的意思吗 探员 |
[09:27] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[09:29] | Director Bertram. | 伯坦姆主管 |
[09:30] | Gale. I was gonna come and see you, | 盖尔 我正要去看你 |
[09:33] | soon as agent Van Pelt was done with me. | 只要范・佩尔探员问完话 |
[09:35] | Agent, is she done? | 探员 问完了吗 |
[09:37] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[09:39] | Let’s grab a cup of coffee. | 我们去喝杯咖啡 |
[09:49] | 克兰溪市政厅 | |
[09:57] | Zach gladden? | 扎克・格兰顿 |
[09:59] | Tell us about Amber. | 跟我们谈谈安柏 |
[10:01] | I don’t know what to say. She was cool. | 我不知道该说什么 她是个好女孩 |
[10:05] | God, that’s lame. | 天 这太糟了 |
[10:07] | She was from Los Angeles. She was funny. | 她来自洛杉矶 很风趣 |
[10:10] | Really hard-working. Tenacious. | 专心工作 很顽强 |
[10:13] | We hear she was spending some time with a man | 我们听说她经常和一个叫做 |
[10:14] | named Ronald Crosswhite, | 罗纳德・克劳斯怀特的人在一起 |
[10:15] | making a documentary? | 做什么纪录片 |
[10:16] | He had been bugging her since she got into town. | 自打她来到镇上 这人就一直缠着她 |
[10:19] | Someone new to listen to his garbage. | 终于有新人来听他的牢骚了 |
[10:20] | Garbage–is that how amber saw it? | 牢骚 安柏是这么认为的吗 |
[10:22] | She said she was maintaining her journalistic objectivity. | 她说要保持新闻工作者的客观性 |
[10:26] | – Least until a couple of days ago. – What happened? | -直到几天前 -发生了什么 |
[10:29] | She had an interview with him | 她对他进行了采访 |
[10:30] | and she said Crosswhite… | 她说克劳斯怀特 |
[10:32] | freaked out. | 简直疯了 |
[10:37] | You okay? | 准备好了吗 |
[10:38] | Yeah, I guess I’m just… nervous, you know? | 好了 我只是有点 紧张 |
[10:41] | Let’s start the questions. | 我们来开始采访 |
[10:43] | Amber e-mailed this video | 四天前 安柏电邮了 |
[10:44] | of the Crosswhite interview | 这个克劳斯怀特的采访录像 |
[10:45] | to a producer friend in l.A. Four days ago. | 给洛杉矶的制作人朋友 |
[10:46] | Uh, just gotta jump right in, huh? | 会直奔主题是吧 |
[10:49] | That’s right. Your upholstery shop was still open then. | 是的 你的室内装饰店还开着吧 |
[10:52] | – This the scary part? – Wait. | -这是发狂的部分吗 -等下 |
[10:56] | There’s a discrepancy about the time– | 在时间点上有些矛盾 |
[10:57] | There–there’s no discrepancy. | 根本就没有矛盾 |
[10:59] | I’ve been looking at the security camera footage– | 我看了监控摄像头的录像 |
[11:01] | D-d-don’t tell me about s-security footage. | 别跟我说什么监控录像 |
[11:04] | I was there when I said I was there. | 我说我在那 我就是在 |
[11:07] | I came home, and my wife was dead. I mean, don’t you get it? | 我回到家 我妻子已经死了 明白吗 |
[11:10] | There’s–there’s a real killer out there somewhere. Okay. | 真正的杀手还逍遥法外 |
[11:13] | – You said you believed me. -Calm down. | -你说你相信我 -冷静 |
[11:14] | Were you lying? Were you lying, too? | 你撒谎了吗 你也撒谎了吗 |
[11:16] | Are you one of them? | 你和他们一路的吗 |
[11:17] | – Please calm down. – You one of the–I mean, | -请冷静 -你和他们 |
[11:19] | what is–don’t tell me to calm down! | 别叫我冷静 |
[11:21] | What is this? What is this, a set-up? | 这什么意思 这什么意思 一个圈套 |
[11:23] | Turn that off! Turn that off! | 关掉 关掉 |
[11:26] | I’ll get a warrant first thing in the morning. | 我明早申请通缉令 |
[11:27] | Get a list of amber’s missing equipment and the serial numbers. | 列个安柏失踪物品和序列号清单 |
[11:30] | On it. | 马上办 |
[11:37] | We’re serving a warrant on Crosswhite | 我们明早要去给克劳斯怀特 |
[11:38] | first thing in the morning, | 申请一张通缉令 |
[11:40] | and you’re coming with. | 你要一起来 |
[11:41] | Oh, sounds like fun. | 听起来蛮有趣的 |
[11:42] | Don’t worry. We’re dropping you at city hall | 放心 我们把你放到市政厅 |
[11:43] | so you can pay that speeding ticket. | 正好你可以去付那个高速罚单 |
[11:47] | I thought I made my feelings very, uh, clear | 对于这件事的态度 |
[11:50] | on that particular subject– | 我想我已经表达得很清楚了 |
[11:52] | which is why I told chief Nail | 所以我告诉警长内尔 |
[11:54] | if you don’t pay it by noon tomorrow, | 如果你明天正午前还不付 |
[11:55] | he’s free to get a bench warrant for your arrest. | 他就可以申请传令将你拘捕 |
[11:58] | We’re citizens, too. We’re not above the law. | 我们也是公民 不能凌驾于法律之上 |
[12:00] | Oh, well, thanks for that, Gandhi. | 谢谢您的教导 甘地 |
[12:03] | What I don’t appreciate is this cheap police state tactics. | 我讨厌的是这警司联手的卑鄙手段 |
[12:09] | Whatever works. | 管用就好 |
[12:14] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[12:16] | Warrant’s good either way, | 有了通缉令怎么做都行 |
[12:18] | so, Cho, open the door. | 周 开门 |
[12:29] | Boss. | 老大 |
[12:32] | Found this in the garage. | 在车库找到了这个 |
[12:38] | The serial number matches amber’s video equipment. | 序列号与安柏的摄像机相符 |
[12:40] | Call van pelt. | 打给范・佩尔 |
[12:41] | Have her put a bolo out on Crosswhite. | 让她发布克劳斯怀特的通缉令 |
[12:43] | We need to bring him in. | 得把他抓来 |
[12:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:57] | Uh, excuse me, ma’am? Um, I have a–I have a ticket. | 打扰一下 我有张罚单 |
[12:59] | Yes, see that clerk. | 好的 去找那边文员 |
[13:05] | So… you’re the bagman. | 看来 你就是收费的 |
[13:08] | I guess. | 算是吧 |
[13:10] | Well, I would like to pay this ticket… | 我要付这张罚单 |
[13:13] | – but under protest. – Nobody pays any other way. | -被逼的 -大家都一样 |
[13:17] | Everybody stay where they are! | 所有人都不许动 |
[13:27] | Everybody just stay right were they are. | 所有人待在原地 |
[13:28] | Now, you… you get out there and lock those front doors. | 你 你去把前门都锁上 |
[13:33] | Try running, you’ll have blood on your hands. Go. | 想跑的话 就会有人因你而流血 去 |
[13:36] | Okay. Okay, ev– everybody over there. | 所有人去那边 |
[13:39] | Over there by the window! | 去窗户边上 |
[13:46] | Get over there! | 过去 |
[13:53] | Stay there. | 待着别动 |
[13:54] | You done? Get over here! | 搞完了吗 过来 |
[13:59] | Nobody move! | 都别动 |
[14:04] | Oh, good. More guns. | 太好了 又多几把枪 |
[14:14] | Chief. What’s going on? | 警长 怎么了 |
[14:16] | Got a report crosswhite’s in there with a gun. | 接到报警 克劳斯怀特拿着枪在里边 |
[14:19] | – He’s got hostages. – We should secure the perimeter | -他持有人质 -我们应该肃清周边 |
[14:21] | and make contact with Crosswhite. | 尝试和克劳斯怀特取得联系 |
[14:23] | Well, thanks for the advice. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[14:24] | My people and I are gonna handle this. | 我和我的人可以解决这事 |
[14:25] | You don’t want to start a gunfight unless you need to. | 不到万不得已 别挑起枪战 |
[14:28] | We should get the information first. | 我们应该先掌握些情报 |
[14:30] | If I’m hearing right, | 如果我的情报正确 |
[14:31] | got a group of citizens in there | 那里有一群无辜平民的生命 |
[14:33] | being threatened by a nut with a gun. | 受到一个持枪狂徒的威胁 |
[14:35] | I don’t need to know more than that. | 掌握这些就足够了 |
[14:41] | Get over there! | 过去 |
[14:42] | Other–other side! Move! | 另一边 走 |
[14:44] | Move! | 走 |
[14:47] | I said move! | 我说了走 |
[14:50] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[14:51] | Okay. Three with me through the front door. | 三个和我走前门 |
[14:53] | The rest of you, hit the fire exit round back. | 其他人 守住紧急出口 |
[14:54] | You start a shooting gallery in there, | 你把里面当成射靶场 |
[14:56] | and people are gonna get killed. | 会有人被杀的 |
[14:57] | – See you when we’re done. – CBI has authority here. | -事后见 -这里加调局说了算 |
[15:01] | I will start arresting | 如果你不退下 |
[15:03] | your men and putting them in cuffs | 那我就要逮捕你的人 |
[15:05] | if you don’t stand down right now. | 把他们拷起来了 |
[15:07] | Chief, come on. | 警长 快点 |
[15:09] | No, she’s right. | 算了 她是对的 |
[15:12] | CBI has jurisdiction… | 加调局拥有司法权力 |
[15:14] | For now. | 到目前为止 |
[15:20] | You. | 你 |
[15:21] | – What’s your name? – Donna. | -你叫什么 -多娜 |
[15:23] | Donna? You look familiar. | 多娜 你看起来很面熟 |
[15:26] | You a D.A.? | 你是地方检察官 |
[15:27] | I’m a paralegal. | 我是律师助理 |
[15:30] | Jane, right? Cbi? What are you doing here? | 简 对吧 加调局的 你在这干嘛 |
[15:34] | Nothing. In fact, I was just– I was just leaving. | 没什么 实际上 我正要走 |
[15:37] | I just heard on my police scanner | 我在我的警察无线电里听到了 |
[15:38] | that you guys were looking to arrest me. | 你们要逮捕我 |
[15:40] | You people thought all along that I killed Amber, didn’t you? | 你们一直认为是我杀了安柏 对吧 |
[15:42] | What I thought is irrelevant now, but how exactly | 我怎么想的现在不重要 重要的是 |
[15:45] | is this gun-waving supposed to establish your innocence? | 在这儿挥舞手枪能证明你的清白吗 |
[15:48] | Oh, I tried talking. It doesn’t work. Nobody listens. | 我解释累了 根本不管用 没人听 |
[15:52] | Mind if I get that? | 我能接一下吗 |
[15:58] | Hello? | 你好 |
[16:00] | Jane? Are you in city hall? | 简 你在市政厅吗 |
[16:02] | Yes, unfortunately. | 很不幸 是的 |
[16:04] | Is anybody hurt? | 有人受伤吗 |
[16:05] | Not mortally, yet. | 目前 没有重伤 |
[16:07] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[16:08] | I’d love to chat with you, Lisbon, but there’s a man here | 我想和你聊 里斯本 但这里有个 |
[16:10] | with a large gun, who wants to talk to you. | 拿枪的家伙 想和你聊聊 |
[16:15] | Who’s this? | 是谁 |
[16:16] | Mr. Crosswhite, this is Agent Lisbon. | 克劳斯怀特先生 我是里斯本探员 |
[16:17] | Let’s just take it easy, okay? | 放轻松好吗 |
[16:19] | You tell all those cops to stay out of here. | 你告诉那些警察离这里远点 |
[16:21] | I will. | 我会的 |
[16:23] | Why are you doing this, Mr. Crosswhite? | 你为什么这么做 克劳斯怀特先生 |
[16:25] | Why–why am I doing this? Why are you doing this? | 为什么这么做 你为什么这么做 |
[16:27] | I’m not doing anything but talking to you. | 我除了和你说话什么都没做 |
[16:30] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[16:32] | I want a guarantee from the governor and the state attorney general | 我想要州长和州检察官保证 |
[16:36] | that I will not be prosecuted | 我不会因为 |
[16:37] | for the death of Amber Sutherland. | 安柏・桑瑟兰的死而被起诉 |
[16:38] | We can talk about that. | 这个我们可以商量 |
[16:40] | And I want– | 我还想 |
[16:41] | I want a new investigation into my wife’s death, | 我还想要你们重新调查我妻子的死 |
[16:44] | and I want the real killer found. | 我要真正的凶手落网 |
[16:47] | Do it now. | 现在就做 |
[16:50] | I had two months left on that plan. | 我手机合约还有两个月呢 |
[16:54] | May have found a way to hear what’s going on in there. | 找到法子可以听到里边的情况 |
[16:55] | If we can patch into the main switchboard for city hall, | 如果能连接到市政厅的主控制板 |
[16:58] | we can turn any phone with a speaker on it | 我们就可以把里边所有有扬声器的 |
[16:59] | into a microphone. | 电话变成麦克风 |
[17:00] | Do it. Where’s Nail? | 就这么办 内尔到哪去了 |
[17:01] | He’s taken over the cafe on the corner for a command center. | 他把转角的咖啡厅设成了指挥部 |
[17:08] | Nail’s tapped into the cameras around city hall. | 内尔接进了市政厅周围的摄像头 |
[17:16] | – It’s clever. – Well, just trying to keep up. | -真聪明 -尽我所能吧 |
[17:19] | It’s the rear entrance to city hall. | 这是市政厅的后门 |
[17:20] | It’s alarmed, but we can disarm it from here. | 有警报 但是我们可以从这里解除 |
[17:23] | We create a distraction in front, send men in that way, | 我们在前门牵制 让人从那里进入 |
[17:26] | and we’ll minimize casualties. | 将损伤减到最小 |
[17:27] | It’s procedure to try and talk the person | 正常流程是先和对方谈判 |
[17:29] | who’s taken the hostages out. That’s what we’re gonna do. | 让其释放人质 这才是我们将要做的 |
[17:33] | Work with me, Lisbon. We need a plan “B.” | 动动脑 里斯本 我们需要B计划 |
[17:35] | Hell with that. Let’s go. | 管他呢 我们走 |
[17:36] | We are not going in unless crosswhite fires first. | 克劳斯怀特不开枪我们就不能闯入 |
[17:39] | It’s the safest path. | 这是最安全的方案 |
[17:41] | Unless you’re the first hostage | 如果你是克劳斯怀特想杀的人质 |
[17:42] | crosswhite decides to shoot. | 你就不会这么想了 |
[17:46] | Someone want to tell me what’s going on? | 有人能告诉我情况怎样了吗 |
[17:49] | Mayor Bagshaw, I’m agent lisbon with the CBI. | 拜格萧镇长 我是加调局的里斯本探员 |
[17:51] | Glad to hear it. | 很高兴听到 |
[17:52] | Nail, what’s the plan? | 内尔 有什么计划 |
[17:53] | Flashbangs through the side window, | 从侧窗扔闪光弹 |
[17:55] | move in through the back, take Crosswhite out. | 从后门进入 搞定克劳斯怀特 |
[17:58] | Get started on it. | 开始做吧 |
[17:59] | An assault like that should be the last resort, | 这种突击方案应该放到最后考虑 |
[18:01] | not the first. | 不应该首选 |
[18:03] | A half-dozen people, including my wife, are in that building | 很多人 包括我妻子 在那建筑里 |
[18:07] | with an armed lunatic. I want them out. | 和一个带枪的疯子一起 我要救他们出来 |
[18:09] | I won’t allow it. CBI has the authority here. | 我不允许 加调局在这里负责指挥 |
[18:13] | No. Not anymore. You’re to work with us now. | 不再是了 你现在协助我们工作 |
[18:16] | If you don’t believe me, talk to your boss. | 不信的话 就去和你上司谈 |
[18:18] | I already did. | 我已经谈过了 |
[18:27] | Lisbon, it’s a matter | 里斯本 这不过是 |
[18:28] | of taking the feelings of the locals into account. | 照顾一下当地人的感情 |
[18:32] | Sir, this is a matter of people not getting killed. | 长官 稍不留神就会有人被杀 |
[18:35] | You’ll do your best to prevent that, I trust. | 你会竭力阻止的 我相信你 |
[18:37] | I can’t if I don’t have the authority. | 如果我说了不算 我就无能为力 |
[18:39] | Now I know mayor bagshaw has a lot of influence, but– | 我知道拜格萧镇长位高权重 但是 |
[18:42] | No, there’s no “But.” All right? Influence has influence. | 没有”但是” 位高权重就有影响力 |
[18:46] | I don’t have to explain the politics of this to you, do I? | 我不用向你解释这政治规则吧 |
[18:49] | Sir, this isn’t about politics. | 长官 这不是政治 |
[18:51] | Everything’s politics, Lisbon… | 所有事情都是政治 里斯本 |
[18:54] | one way or another. | 大同小异 |
[18:55] | Try persuasion. Works wonders. | 试着说服他 这样更有效 |
[19:07] | – What’s the word? – We’re on our own. | -上面怎么说 -我们只有靠自己了 |
[19:09] | No, you don’t want them going in. | 不 你不能让他们进去 |
[19:10] | We better do something. | 我们最好采取行动 |
[19:11] | They’re saddling up. | 他们在武装了 |
[19:12] | Teresa, I know you’re busy, | 特蕾莎 我知道你很忙 |
[19:14] | but I’m babysitting a bunch of reporters out there | 但我在应付外面一大堆记者 |
[19:15] | who’ll take a minute whenever you’ve got one. | 他们都在等着采访你 |
[19:17] | Not now, Brenda. | 现在不行 布兰达 |
[19:18] | Fine. Uh, let me know when you can. | 好吧 你有空了通知我 |
[19:21] | Wait a minute. One. Now. | 等等 就一位 现在 |
[19:24] | Great. Uh, anyone in particular? | 太好了 有指定的记者吗 |
[19:26] | Or should I just pick somebody? | 还是我随便挑一个 |
[19:28] | Who do you think has the best access to Director Bertram? | 你知道有哪位能联系到伯坦姆主管吗 |
[19:38] | We’re human beings. We have a right to use the bathroom. | 我们是人 我们有使用厕所的权利 |
[19:43] | There’s one in the mayor’s office, | 镇长办公室那里就有一间 |
[19:44] | just right around that corner. | 就在拐角处 |
[19:53] | Hey, you’re one of those cops from out of town, right? | 嗨 你是外地派来的警察对吧 |
[19:59] | Uh, something like that, yeah. | 差不多吧 没错 |
[20:02] | Are you, like, working on a plan to get us out of this? | 你是在想办法救我们出去吗 |
[20:04] | – Yes. Of course I am. – What are you doing? | -当然了 -那你现在在做什么 |
[20:10] | Well, I’m– I’m thinking. And waiting. | 我正在想 等待时机 |
[20:15] | – What are you, like, 5? – A little patience here. | -你要想多久 五分钟 -有点耐心 |
[20:35] | They’re gonna come in, you know. | 他们会冲进来的 |
[20:37] | And it’s gonna get all shooty. | 我们大家都会被殃及 |
[20:39] | What’s that gonna prove? | 这又能证明什么呢 |
[20:43] | You know what? Don’t put this on me. | 别把这事怪在我头上 |
[20:46] | You’re like all the rest of them. | 你就跟其他人一样 |
[20:48] | You just decided I killed Amber. | 你就这么断定是我杀了安柏 |
[20:50] | S-same way they just decided | 就像他们断言 |
[20:51] | I killed my wife. | 是我杀了我妻子一样 |
[20:53] | Well, more times than not, | 通常情况下 |
[20:54] | it is the husband that did it. | 这事都是丈夫所为 |
[20:55] | Yeah, well, I didn’t. | 不是我干的 |
[20:57] | There were break-ins all around the neighborhood. | 街坊四邻家都曾被破门而入 |
[21:00] | This was a robbery gone wrong. | 这是抢劫升级 |
[21:02] | I mean, just because some camera says I was someplace | 就因为监控录像说我不在 |
[21:04] | when I wasn’t. | 我所说的地方 |
[21:05] | No, they didn’t even bother to–to– to look into the robberies. | 他们就根本不去调查那些抢匪 |
[21:07] | That’s not true. | 这并非事实 |
[21:11] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[21:12] | We looked into those break-ins. | 我们调查过那么破门而入的人 |
[21:15] | It was just kids. | 只是些孩子 |
[21:16] | They turned on each other the moment they got arrested. | 他们从一被捕开始 就相互推卸责任 |
[21:18] | – They’re not killers. – Donna… | -他们不是凶手 -多娜 |
[21:21] | You said you weren’t in D.A.’s office. | 你说你不在地检办公室工作 |
[21:23] | No, I-I just said I was a paralegal. | 不 我只是说我是律师助理 |
[21:25] | Somebody killed my wife, | 有人杀了我妻子 |
[21:27] | and you were too busy blaming me to catch them. | 你却忙着怪我要抓住真凶 |
[21:28] | I-I-I’m sorry I said anything. Please– | 我为我说的话抱歉 求你 |
[21:31] | – Please don’t shoot me. – I’m not gonna shoot you. I– | -请别开枪 -我不会杀你的 我 |
[21:34] | Well, waving the gun in her face is not a great idea. | 用枪对着她 也不是个好主意 |
[21:36] | Everybody just needs to shut up! | 大家都给我闭嘴 |
[21:41] | Look, I’m sorry, all right? I’m sorry. Just please… | 对不起 对不起 请别… |
[21:46] | Just stop it. | 别哭了 |
[21:51] | – I can help her. – Yeah, please. | -我可以帮助她 -拜托了 |
[21:59] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[22:03] | Just stand up. Breathe. | 站起来 呼吸 |
[22:07] | Just come over here and take a seat. | 过来坐一会儿 |
[22:13] | You know the breath is the switch | 呼吸可以转换 |
[22:14] | between the conscious and the subconscious mind? | 人的意识和潜意识 |
[22:18] | It’s how one controls the other. | 它们就是这么相互控制的 |
[22:20] | Just breathe. | 呼吸 |
[22:24] | Just breathe and relax. | 呼吸 放松 |
[22:28] | Boss, we’ve tapped into the phones at city hall. | 头儿 我们监听到了市政厅内的电话 |
[22:30] | You’re gonna wanna hear this. | 你可以过来听听 |
[22:34] | – Lisbon. – Agent Lisbon. | -我是里斯本 -里斯本探员 |
[22:37] | I just had a conversation with a reporter from the “Examiner.” | 我刚跟《观察报》的一名记者聊过 |
[22:41] | He seemed to know a lot about the situation in crane creek. | 他好像知道很多克兰溪那边的情况 |
[22:46] | Now, I told him | 我告诉他 |
[22:48] | that no matter what any unnamed source might say, | 无论匿名消息是怎么说的 |
[22:52] | CBI puts civilian safety first | 加调局都把民众的安全放在首位 |
[22:54] | and that we were not bowing to local pressure to do otherwise. | 我们不会迫于当地的压力 而本末倒置 |
[23:00] | I also told him that authority in Crane Creek | 我还告诉他 克兰溪的情况全权由 |
[23:03] | resides with our head agent in the field. You. | 我们执勤的首席探员负责 就是你 |
[23:07] | I’ve let Bagshaw and his chief know | 我已经通知了拜格萧和他的警长 |
[23:10] | that you’re in charge. | 案子由你负责 |
[23:11] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[23:13] | We’ll discuss this again. | 这事我们以后再说 |
[23:16] | Good luck, agent. | 祝你好运 探员 |
[23:22] | In… | 吸气 |
[23:26] | out. That’s good. | 呼气 很好 |
[23:28] | In… letting yourself relax. | 吸气 让自己放松下来 |
[23:33] | In and out. Just relaxing. | 吸气 呼气 放松 |
[23:35] | What’s he playing at? | 他在搞什么 |
[23:36] | – Sound like he’s hypnotizing someone. – …all the way. | -听起来像是他在给谁催眠 -继续呼吸 |
[23:39] | – Breathing in and out. – Sir, we’re ready to go. | -吸气 呼气 -长官 我们准备好了 |
[23:44] | Stand down. No assault unless Crosswhite starts shooting. | 先退下 克劳斯怀特开枪前 不准出动 |
[23:49] | Agent Lisbon is in charge. | 都听里斯本探员的 |
[23:51] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[23:52] | It’s done. | 就这么着了 |
[23:54] | Get back to your post. | 回到你的岗位上 |
[23:56] | Relaxing your body… | 放松你的身体 |
[23:59] | In… | 吸气 |
[24:01] | And out. | 呼气 |
[24:03] | Relaxing your body. | 放松全身 |
[24:06] | Let your eyes close. | 闭上眼睛 |
[24:09] | That’s good. That’s good. | 很好 很好 |
[24:14] | Your mind is in fight-or-flight mode. | 你现在感觉受到威胁 |
[24:18] | There’s nothing you can do about that now, | 目前你对此束手无策 |
[24:19] | so just breathe in… | 只用静静吸气 |
[24:22] | And out. Let it all fall away… | 呼气 让一切远去 |
[24:27] | fall into the floor. | 坠落在地上 |
[24:31] | Now, see yourself in a warm, safe place. | 现在 你身处一个温暖安全的地方 |
[25:00] | In… and out. | 吸气 呼气 |
[25:06] | Now you’re drifting. | 现在你飘了起来 |
[25:14] | Just drifting away. | 就这么飘走吧 |
[25:26] | They tried to kill me. They tried to kill me. | 他们要杀我 他们要杀我 |
[25:35] | Sons of bitches. They tried to kill me. | 狗娘养的 他们要杀我 |
[25:40] | They tried to kill me. | 他们要杀我 |
[25:42] | Close the blinds! Go! | 去 关上百叶窗 |
[25:56] | Stand down! Do not fire! | 退下去 别开枪 |
[25:58] | Do not fire! | 别开枪 |
[26:02] | Stop! | 别跑了 |
[26:07] | Stop! | 停下 |
[26:08] | On the ground! Get on the ground! | 趴下 趴在地上别动 |
[26:10] | Face down! Do it now! | 脸朝下 抓住他 |
[26:16] | Hands. | 铐起来 |
[26:25] | Well, what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[26:26] | You got me. | 你问倒我了 |
[26:33] | You could answer the phone. | 你可以接一下电话 |
[26:45] | Well, that’s gonna make it a little tricky to talk to ’em. | 这下要跟他们谈 就不容易了 |
[26:53] | You’re gonna talk to them. | 你去跟他们谈 |
[26:56] | I’ll tell you what to say. | 我告诉你该说什么 |
[27:02] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[27:07] | I wanna take Donna with me. | 我想带多娜跟我一起 |
[27:08] | – She’s hurt. She needs he– – No. | -她受伤了 她需要… -不行 |
[27:13] | We’re gonna book you for attempted murder. | 我们会指控你蓄意谋杀 |
[27:15] | Call your lawyer, your union rep, | 打电话给你的律师 你的劳工代表 |
[27:17] | I don’t care. | 我无所谓 |
[27:19] | I’m the reason that Sutherland girl’s dead. | 是我让那个叫桑瑟兰的女孩白白丧命的 |
[27:22] | – I wanted to make it right. – Cho, get him out of here. | -我只想弥补 -周 带他出去 |
[27:25] | Boss– | 头儿 |
[27:26] | Yeah, I know. We lost the phones inside. | 我知道 里面的电话监听断了 |
[27:28] | No, no, no. It’s Jane. | 不不不 是简 |
[27:35] | Don’t shoot me. | 别开枪 |
[27:43] | Oh, Lisbon. Nice of you to show up. | 里斯本 看到你真是太好了 |
[27:46] | Jane? | 简 |
[27:47] | You know, you people ought to be ashamed of yourselves. | 你们这些人真该替自己感到羞愧 |
[27:50] | Crosswhite hasn’t shot anyone, | 克劳斯怀特没有对任何人开枪 |
[27:52] | and you’ve shot Donna. | 你们却射中了多娜 |
[27:53] | Is she all right? | 她还好吗 |
[27:55] | Uh, for a shot person, yeah. | 对一个中枪的人来说 |
[27:56] | She’s fine. It’s just a graze. | 还好吧 只是擦伤 |
[27:58] | Well, that was sergeant Rowley, acting on his own. | 那是劳利警官擅自行动 |
[28:01] | Says you. | 随你怎么说 |
[28:02] | Look, Rowley’s screwups have cost me enough. | 劳利闯的祸已经够我受的了 |
[28:04] | If it wasn’t for him, none of us would be here. | 要不是因为他 我们也不会站在这儿 |
[28:07] | You’re angry? How do you think he feels? | 你还生气 你觉得他又该作何感受 |
[28:09] | Don’t start to sympathize with him. | 别同情他 |
[28:11] | Who is Ronald Crosswhite? | 罗纳德・克劳斯怀特是什么人 |
[28:13] | He’s a man that no one has listened to, | 一个无人倾听 |
[28:14] | a man that has been abused and pushed around. | 四处被辱骂 身陷困境的人 |
[28:16] | It’s hard not to sympathize with the man. I do. I feel for him. | 同情这样的人并不难 我就很同情他 |
[28:20] | Damn it! This isn’t a therapy session! | 该死 这不是心理治疗 |
[28:23] | No, it’s not. He says you got one hour | 当然不是 他说给你们一小时 |
[28:24] | to put him in touch with the Governor and the Attorney General, | 让他联系上州长和总检察官 |
[28:27] | or he starts shooting hostages. | 否则他就开始枪击人质 |
[28:28] | We’ll get on that. In the meantime, | 我们会去办的 与此同时 |
[28:30] | could you ask him to please release the injured woman? | 你能请他释放受伤的女士吗 |
[28:34] | I never thought of that. That’s a great idea. | 这我没想到 是个好主意 |
[28:47] | Not bad, CBI. | 不赖嘛 加调局的 |
[28:54] | Tell me you didn’t kill your wife. | 跟我说你没杀你妻子 |
[28:58] | I didn’t kill my wife. | 我没杀我妻子 |
[29:00] | Hmm. You cheat on her? | 你在外面偷情 |
[29:02] | No. | 没有 |
[29:04] | You kept some secret from her. | 你有秘密瞒着她 |
[29:06] | No. | 没有 |
[29:07] | Yes. There’s something. | 不对 有事 |
[29:09] | You just thought about it. What was it? | 你刚才想到了 是什么 |
[29:14] | I… | 我 |
[29:17] | I-I was a smoker. | 我是个烟鬼 |
[29:19] | She hated it. You told her you quit, but you hadn’t. | 她不喜欢 你告诉她你戒了 但你没有 |
[29:25] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[29:27] | I… | 我 |
[29:29] | Went for long drives, uh, clear my head… | 开车出去逛了一大圈 让头脑清醒清醒 |
[29:32] | Snuck a smoke, figured what’s the big deal, right? | 偷偷抽了一根 心想这有什么大不了的 |
[29:35] | That’s what you were doing the night she died. | 这就是她遇害当晚 你在做的事 |
[29:39] | Uh, I went for a drive, I listened to some music, | 我开车出去 听了听歌 |
[29:42] | had a few smokes. | 抽了几根烟 |
[29:46] | Came home, she was on the ground. | 回到家 她躺在地板上 |
[29:49] | There was blood. | 到处是血 |
[29:53] | Put my hands to my face, smelled the smoke on my fingers. | 我用双手捂住脸 闻到手指上的烟味 |
[30:04] | The last thing I told her was a lie. | 我对她说的最后一件事 是谎言 |
[30:08] | And that’s the guilt you carry around. | 这就是你背负的愧疚感 |
[30:10] | I should have been there. | 我当时应该在那儿的 |
[30:13] | I should have been there with her. | 我应该陪在她身边 |
[30:16] | Have you ever considered | 你有没有想过 |
[30:17] | that the killer was waiting for you to leave? | 凶手就是在等着你离开呢 |
[30:21] | Does that mean you believe me? | 这就是说你相信我了 |
[30:23] | Sure, I guess. | 当然 我想 |
[30:26] | But taking us hostage to prove it | 但是拿我们做人质来证明清白 |
[30:28] | is the dumbest idea you’ve ever had. | 是你想到最愚蠢的点子 |
[30:31] | Donna… | 多娜 |
[30:32] | the security camera footage– | 监控录像的镜头 |
[30:34] | The big evidence against Mr. Crosswhite — who owned it? | 指证克劳斯怀特先生的关键证据在谁手里 |
[30:37] | Uh, the el-electric company. | 电力公司 |
[30:39] | Perfect. And Rowley’s mistake — | 很好 那么劳利犯的错误 |
[30:41] | the one that got it thrown out — | 把整个案子搞砸了的错误 |
[30:43] | pretty stupid? Hard to anticipate? | 很蠢吧 真是意想不到吧 |
[30:45] | Of all the paperwork to forget, | 忘了什么手续都行 |
[30:48] | Rowley picked the worst. | 劳利却偏偏忘了最重要 |
[30:50] | That’ll do. | 这就够了 |
[30:51] | Crosswhite, forget about the deadline. | 克劳斯怀特 别管你之前提出的期限了 |
[30:54] | I will tell you who murdered your wife | 我二十分钟后就可以告诉你 |
[30:55] | in 20 minutes. | 是谁杀了你的妻子 |
[30:56] | – I just need three things. – What? | -我只需要你做三件事 -什么事 |
[30:59] | First, Donna here is injured. | 首先 多娜受伤了 |
[31:01] | Let her go so she can be taken care of. | 放她出去 好给她疗伤 |
[31:03] | There’s plenty of us here to shoot | 你要真想开枪打人的话 |
[31:04] | if that’s what you feel like doing. | 我们这还剩很多人给你打呢 |
[31:06] | Hey, wha — | 你说什么呢 |
[31:07] | Second — I need to go to the bathroom. | 其次 我要去洗手间 |
[31:09] | – Oh, me, too. – And me. | -我也是 -还有我 |
[31:11] | – Fine. – We all get to go to the bathroom. | -好吧 -我们都去洗手间 |
[31:14] | And third, I need a pen and some paper. | 最后 我要一支笔和一张纸 |
[31:17] | That’s all you need to find my wife’s killer? | 你就需要这些来找到杀我妻子的凶手 |
[31:19] | Yeah. You think the Governor can say that? | 没错 你觉得州长有这本事吗 |
[31:22] | I doubt it. | 我表示怀疑 |
[31:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:45] | – You okay to walk? – Oh, I’m fine. Fine. | -你能走路吗 -我没事 没事 |
[31:48] | Tell Kenyon that I’m okay. Tell him — | 跟肯亚说我没事 告诉他 |
[31:49] | No messages. Go ahead. Open her up. | 不许传话 快点 把门打开 |
[31:57] | Donna. | 多娜 |
[31:58] | Donna. So brave. Oh, so — | 多娜 你真勇敢 你真 |
[32:02] | Sorry. Forgot about your… | 抱歉 忘了你的伤了 |
[32:07] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[32:11] | Did Jane tell you to say anything? Give you a message? | 简有叫你转达什么吗 有留口信吗 |
[32:13] | No. He just gave me a hug. | 没有 他只是搂了我一下 |
[32:16] | A hug? | 搂了一下 |
[32:19] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[32:24] | Jane sent us a note. | 简给我们写了张纸条 |
[32:30] | What’s it say? | 上面说什么 |
[32:31] | “Hey, everybody. Solved the case. | 大家好 我把案子破了 |
[32:33] | Saw envelope on Mayor’s desk left by Amber. | 看到安柏放在镇长桌上的信封了 |
[32:35] | Must be what the killer was looking for. | 这肯定就是凶手要找的东西 |
[32:37] | Can’t get to it right now. Yours truly, Jane. | 现在还弄不明白 此致 简 |
[32:41] | P.S.– Lisbon, I’m not paying the ticket.” | 备注 里斯本 我是不会交罚单的 |
[32:45] | I don’t know what the hell that means, | 我不知道他到底是什么意思 |
[32:47] | but in ten minutes, the deadline’s up. | 不过再过十分钟 期限就到了 |
[32:49] | Crosswhite said he’s gonna start shooting people. | 克劳斯怀特说他会开始开枪 |
[32:52] | Now, I don’t care what you have on Bertram. | 我不管你是怎么说服伯坦姆的 |
[32:54] | If that psycho hurts my wife, | 但如果那疯子伤到了我的妻子 |
[32:57] | I will break you. | 我绝不会放过你的 |
[32:59] | Your ball game, Lisbon. | 你自己看着办吧 里斯本 |
[33:07] | So what happens now? | 然后呢 |
[33:11] | Well, what happens now is, you and I take a walk outside. | 然后你跟我 咱俩出去走走 |
[33:14] | – Are you crazy? – Easy as pie. | -你疯了吗 -这事很简单 |
[33:17] | Uh, they’ll shoot me. | 他们会冲我开枪的 |
[33:18] | Not if I’m standing next to you. | 我站你旁边就不会 |
[33:19] | I won’t take that chance. | 我不会冒这个险的 |
[33:21] | Well, you can take the walk outside, | 你可以选择出去走一圈 |
[33:23] | or you can stay in here | 或是你也可以留在这 |
[33:25] | and wait for them to come in shooting. | 等他们冲进来朝你开枪 |
[33:26] | Personally, I like your chances | 我个人觉得 你出去的话 |
[33:27] | out there. | 活着的机会会大点 |
[33:28] | I won’t do it. | 我不会出去的 |
[33:30] | I don’t even know why I’m listening to you. | 我都不知道我干嘛要听你的 |
[33:31] | Because I know what I’m talking about. | 因为我知道我自己在说什么 |
[33:33] | You’re on the edge, and I’ve been there. | 你现在走投无路 我也曾有过这种经历 |
[33:34] | It’s a dark and lonely place, and I’m telling you, | 这种感觉很压抑很孤单 我告诉你 |
[33:37] | this is the way back. | 你听我的才有回头路 |
[33:39] | And more than anything else, | 而且更重要的是 |
[33:40] | I’m offering you what you want — | 我能给你你想要的东西 |
[33:41] | your wife’s killer standing in front of you in chains. | 我会抓住杀你妻子的凶手 把他带到你面前 |
[33:44] | Now, if you go out there, | 如果你出去的话 |
[33:46] | there’s a chance that you will see that, | 你还有机会活着看到这一切 |
[33:47] | but if you stay in here, | 但是如果你留在这 |
[33:48] | you will probably die. | 你也许就会死掉 |
[33:49] | This is just a trick. | 这只是你耍的把戏 |
[33:50] | Oh, I wish. | 我也希望是这样 |
[33:52] | If this was a trick, I’d be a lot more confident. | 如果这是个把戏的话 我就会自信得多 |
[33:54] | This is 60/40 at best. | 而现在我最多只有六成的把握 |
[33:57] | But what’s plan “B”, huh? | 但你还有更好的选择吗 |
[33:59] | You coming? | 你走不走 |
[34:25] | Oh, that’s a lot of guns. | 好多枪呀 |
[34:32] | Drop your weapon now! | 放下你的武器 |
[34:39] | You get Crosswhite. We’ll get the hostages out. | 你去抓克劳斯怀特 我们去救人质 |
[34:42] | On your belly! Hands by your sides! | 脸朝下趴在地上 手放在两边 |
[34:44] | Spread your legs and don’t move! | 把腿伸开不许动 |
[34:55] | – You all right? – Right as rain. | -你没事吧 -好得很 |
[34:56] | Put your hands behind your back. Now. | 把手放到背后 快点 |
[34:59] | Easy, Rigsby. Easy. | 轻点 瑞斯比 轻点 |
[35:09] | Jessica! | 杰西卡 |
[35:28] | Well, looks like you had it wrong. | 看来你搞错了 |
[35:30] | There was no envelope on the mayor’s desk. | 镇长的桌上没有信封 |
[35:33] | You’re gonna wanna see this. | 你可别错过这一幕 |
[35:35] | There’s nothing there | 桌上没有信封是因为 |
[35:37] | because you have it stuffed inside your bulletproof vest. | 你把它藏在你的防弹背心里了 |
[35:41] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[35:42] | He killed Ginger Crosswhite, | 他杀了珍吉・克劳斯怀特 |
[35:43] | and he killed Amber Sutherland. | 还有安柏・桑瑟兰 |
[35:48] | Arnold? | 阿诺德 |
[35:49] | What possible reason could I have to hurt those women? | 我有什么理由要伤害那些女人 |
[35:52] | Well, Ginger, I’m not so sure about yet, but Amber… | 我还不确定你为什么要杀珍吉 但是安柏 |
[35:55] | She found out, didn’t she? | 她发现真相了 对吧 |
[35:57] | You got your killer right there. | 你已经逮到真正的凶手了 |
[35:58] | Yeah, and you were terrified | 你害怕我已经 |
[36:00] | I was starting to believe him. | 开始相信他了 |
[36:01] | If he was telling the truth | 如果他对他当晚回家的时间 |
[36:02] | about what time he came home that night… | 没有撒谎的话 |
[36:05] | Then the security footage doesn’t make sense. | 那监控录像就有问题了 |
[36:08] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[36:09] | Well, it’s unlikely the electric company meddled with it. | 电力公司是不可能对录像做手脚的 |
[36:12] | You had access to the evidence and you changed it. | 你能接触到证据 对它做了手脚 |
[36:15] | Amber, the video expert, figured it out. | 而视频专家安柏识破了你的把戏 |
[36:18] | And then you killed her. But what you didn’t know | 所以你就把她杀了 但是你不知道的是 |
[36:21] | is she left a message about | 她把她的发现写成了纸条 |
[36:23] | what she found on the mayor’s desk. | 留在了市长的桌上 |
[36:25] | There was no envelope. | 根本就没有信封 |
[36:28] | Yes, there was…’cause I put it there. | 当然有 是我放在那的 |
[36:33] | Now let’s see it. | 拿出来让我们看看吧 |
[36:40] | Chief Nail, take off your vest. | 内尔警长 脱下你的防弹背心 |
[36:56] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[37:03] | Read it out. | 大声读出来 |
[37:07] | “Arrest me”. | 逮捕我 |
[37:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:14] | Look at that, huh? | 结果不错吧 |
[37:16] | You don’t have to say that twice. | 这话说一遍就够 |
[37:19] | I’m not going to jail! | 我才不要进监狱呢 |
[37:20] | Don’t do it! | 别这样 |
[37:26] | That was close. | 真险 |
[37:28] | We have people looking at the security footage right now. | 我们现在已经派人去检查监控录像了 |
[37:32] | It’s only a matter of time | 他们迟早会 |
[37:33] | before they figure out what you did. | 发现你所做的手脚 |
[37:35] | Now you’re a cop about to go into the system. | 你是个即将入狱的警察 |
[37:37] | You do the math. | 你该知道坦白从宽的道理 |
[37:42] | Ginger Crosswhite got herself killed. | 珍吉・克劳斯怀特被杀是自找的 |
[37:46] | I want you to understand that. | 我希望你明白这一点 |
[37:50] | We’d talked at city hall. | 我们在市政厅聊过天 |
[37:52] | She was not an innocent. | 她也不是什么善男信女 |
[37:54] | She married down. Anybody could see that — | 她丈夫配不上她 这点任何人都看得出来 |
[37:56] | I certainly could. | 反正我是看出来了 |
[37:58] | It was clear as day that she was unhappy. | 她的不开心都写在脸上 |
[38:00] | There was a connection between us. | 我们之间有种共鸣 |
[38:03] | Very powerful one. At least, I felt there was. | 非常强烈的共鸣 至少我觉得有 |
[38:08] | But she was gonna tell the world… | 但她却准备告诉全世界 |
[38:12] | like I assaulted her. | 说我侵犯她 |
[38:17] | Defiled… | 玷污她 |
[38:21] | like I was some | 就好像我是 |
[38:22] | disgusting… | 一个令人恶心的 |
[38:25] | thing. | 畜生一样 |
[38:28] | Where’d you get the video of Crosswhite? | 你是从哪弄来克劳斯怀特的录像的 |
[38:32] | I hacked into the security footage, | 我黑了监控录像系统 |
[38:35] | changed the time stamp. | 调整了时间标记 |
[38:38] | I had Crosswhite cold. | 克劳斯怀特本是死定的了 |
[38:40] | And that idiot Rowley forgot to file the warrant. | 结果劳利那个蠢货却忘了申请搜查令 |
[38:44] | So Crosswhite walked… | 于是克劳斯怀特无罪释放了 |
[38:47] | and lived in a purgatory you created for him | 并一直活在你给他制造的炼狱中 |
[38:49] | until he met Amber, and she figured out | 直到他遇到安柏 她发现 |
[38:52] | that there was something wrong with the footage? | 监控录像有些不妥 |
[38:54] | Said the “meta-dat” didn’t match. | 她说”元数据”前后不符 |
[38:59] | She had no idea I was involved. | 她不知道此事与我有关 |
[39:02] | And she said that she hadn’t told anyone else, so… | 她说她还没跟其他任何人说过这件事 于是 |
[39:07] | I met her at her home. | 我约她在她家见面 |
[39:27] | And you took her cameras, | 然后你拿了她的摄影机 |
[39:29] | and you planted one at Crosswhite’s. | 并把其中一个放在了克劳斯怀特家 |
[39:32] | In for a penny. | 一不做二不休 |
[39:38] | I thought that… | 我以为 |
[39:41] | when I confessed, I would feel a weight lift. | 当我坦白以后 会觉得豁然开朗 |
[39:48] | I don’t feel anything. | 可我现在却没有任何感觉 |
[39:54] | Crosswhite. It’s time. | 克劳斯怀特 该走了 |
[40:01] | Sorry about the whole jail thing, | 抱歉你还得坐牢 |
[40:03] | but you did take a bunch of people hostage. | 不过你确实是劫持了不少人质 |
[40:06] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[40:08] | Jail doesn’t mean anything to me now. | 坐牢现在对我来说不算什么 |
[40:11] | Yeah, well, see how you feel about that in a couple years. | 看你过几年怎么想吧 |
[40:15] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[40:17] | I can breathe again. | 我不会觉得窒息了 |
[40:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:36] | Are you familiar with the regulations | 你知不知道我们有规定 |
[40:38] | regarding agents giving | 探员是不能向媒体 |
[40:40] | anonymous statements to the press? | 提供匿名信息的 |
[40:43] | CBI employees shall not give | 加州调查局的雇员 |
[40:46] | anonymous or “off the record” statements | 不能向任何媒体工作人员 |
[40:48] | to members of the media. | 提供匿名或是”非正式”的声明 |
[40:50] | And what are the repercussions of said violation? | 要是违反了规定的话 后果会怎样 |
[40:53] | Suspension or termination. | 停职或是解雇 |
[40:55] | Yes. | 没错 |
[40:58] | However, both the Bagshaws are happy. Everyone’s alive. | 不过拜格萧夫妇都很满意 大家都活着 |
[41:02] | We caught the killer. | 凶手也抓住了 |
[41:05] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[41:08] | See, you — you find the right lever, | 看 找对了支点 |
[41:11] | agent, you can move the world. | 探员 你就能支起地球 |
[41:15] | You found the right lever. | 你找到正确的支点了 |
[41:17] | That was a smart play. | 干得漂亮 |
[41:22] | I hope you stay smart. | 希望你能一直保持 |
[41:31] | What was that about? | 他找你干吗 |
[41:32] | Oh, it was just business. What’s that? | 公事而已 那是什么 |
[41:35] | This — this is my speeding ticket that I refuse to pay. | 这 这是我拒绝支付的交通罚单 |
[41:38] | Well, I’m not paying it. | 我才不会替你付呢 |
[41:41] | Well, then I guess no one’s gonna pay. | 那就没人会付了 |
[41:42] | I’ll get Bertram to pay it. | 我会叫伯坦姆去付的 |
[41:44] | – How are you gonna do that? – I have my ways. | -你怎么叫他付 -我自有办法 |
[41:56] | It’s on your desk! | 放你桌上了 |