时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 加州迈耶森林 史丹兹山高尔夫乡村俱乐部 | |
[00:05] | Golf. I don’t get it. | 高尔夫 我不明白 |
[00:08] | Pointless, absurd, repetitive activity– | 无意义 荒谬 机械重复式的活动 |
[00:10] | very good for clearing the mind. | 有助于清空思绪 |
[00:11] | All these stalls here? Mental washing machines. | 看到这一个个小隔间了吗 都是洗脑机器 |
[00:15] | Van Pelt, what do we got? | 范佩尔 有什么发现 |
[00:17] | According to his driver’s license, this is Micah Newton. | 根据他的驾照 死者叫麦肯・牛顿 |
[00:19] | Murder weapon appears to be the 5-iron there. | 表面看来凶器是那边的那支五号铁杆 |
[00:22] | – No defense wounds. – Or witnesses. | -没有防御伤 -也没有目击证人 |
[00:24] | Coroner thinks he was struck from behind while hitting balls. | 验尸官认为他是在击球时从后面遭遇重击 |
[00:27] | Sunblock, hand sanitizer, healthy snacks. | 防晒霜 洗手液 健康零食 |
[00:30] | Somebody grew up with a protective mother. | 从小在母亲的保护伞下长大 |
[00:32] | Another golfer found him | 另外一个高尔夫球手于今日凌晨4点左右 |
[00:34] | around 4:00 this morning. | 发现了他的尸体 |
[00:35] | Killer left the victim’s golf bag and wallet intact. | 凶手并没有动过死者的球包和钱包 |
[00:38] | Cho’s going through the car now. | 周正在检查他的车 |
[00:39] | It’s pretty early to go golfing. | 那时候打高尔夫为时过早 |
[00:41] | Apparently 4:00 a.m. is the beginning | 很明显凌晨4点是这里 |
[00:42] | of the morning rush. Place runs 24 hours a day. | 早高峰的开始 这里24小时营业 |
[00:45] | Talk to the management and have them give you | 去和经理谈谈 让他把从昨夜开始的 |
[00:46] | – all the security footage from last night. – Yes, boss. | -监控录像全都给你 -好的 头 |
[00:49] | Jane, focus. | 简 注意力集中[也有聚焦的意思] |
[00:50] | Trying. There it is. | 在努力 可以了 |
[00:52] | Very hard to find the correct knob. | 这个按钮还真难找 |
[00:53] | On the victim. | 我让你注意死者 |
[00:54] | Ah. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:55] | Yes, uh, he is a professional, health-conscious. | 对 他是职业球手 很有健康意识 |
[00:59] | When you factor in | 当你把 |
[01:00] | the specially monogrammed windbreaker | 有特别字母组合的风衣 |
[01:03] | and the iodine stains under the fingernails | 和他指甲地下的碘渍 |
[01:06] | and the illegible scroll on these scorecards, | 还有这些记分卡上难以辨认的草书结合在一起 |
[01:09] | You can only draw one conclusion–our man here was a doctor. | 你只会得出一个结论 死者是名医生 |
[01:13] | Somehow that makes sense. | 不知道怎么的 好像说得通 |
[01:15] | A doctor with a problem. | 还是个惹上麻烦的医生 |
[01:17] | What kind of problem? | 哪种麻烦 |
[01:18] | This impact label was marking his shots. | 这个作用力标示当时正在记录击球数 |
[01:22] | And in this particular case, | 但在这宗案件中 |
[01:23] | the “X” doesn’t mark the spot. | “X”处并没有显出他的击球位置 |
[01:27] | His shots are more at the front of the club. | 他更倾向于用球杆前部击球 |
[01:29] | – What does that mean? – Well, it means that he was– | -什么意思 -也就是说 |
[01:31] | Slicing them. Coming across the face. | 斜切打法 撞上了脸 |
[01:35] | Happens when you’re feeling stressed. | 压力大的时候会这样 |
[01:37] | Lisbon, may I speak with you? | 里斯本 能借一步说话吗 |
[01:40] | We really need to get you a bell. | 还真得给你身上装个铃铛了 |
[01:44] | I wonder, have you developed any theories | 我在想 你有没有想到 |
[01:47] | on where agent Hightower might be? | 海托华探员的藏身之处 |
[01:49] | No. | 没有 |
[01:51] | Has she been in contact with you? | 她和你联络过吗 |
[01:54] | You mean, have I had contact with a wanted felon | 你是说 我是否在没有知会上级的情况下 |
[01:56] | without notifying my superiors? | 与一个被通缉的重罪犯联络是吧 |
[01:58] | No, I have not. | 没 我没联系 |
[02:00] | You spent a day with Hightower’s children at CBI. | 你在加调局和海托华的孩子呆了一天 |
[02:03] | What were they like? | 他们怎样呢 |
[02:05] | I’ll get back to you on that. Excuse me. | 我一会再回答你 失陪 |
[02:09] | Cho, what’d you find? | 周 有什么线索 |
[02:10] | Victim’s I.D. badge was in his briefcase. | 死者的身份卡在他的公文包里 |
[02:12] | He’s a doctor over at Blessed Sacrament. | 他是圣济医院的医生 |
[02:13] | You may touch the hem of my garment. | 允许你轻触我的衣摆 |
[02:16] | What’s this attached to it? | 这个和身份卡一起的是什么 |
[02:17] | It’s a radiation badge. Monitors exposure to hospital radiation. | 这是辐射卡 可以监测医院的辐射 |
[02:20] | I’ll have the coroner’s office test it when they do the autopsy. | 我会让验尸官在尸检时测试一下 |
[02:23] | I wasn’t finished, agent Lisbon. | 我还没说完呢 里斯本探员 |
[02:25] | Agent LaRoche, this is a crime scene. I’m busy. | 拉罗彻探员 这是犯罪现场 我没空 |
[02:28] | Curious–your disinterest in finding Hightower. | 真稀奇 你对找寻海托华的下落没兴趣 |
[02:32] | Are you for real? | 你认真的吗 |
[02:33] | We’ve had to endure your surprise visits for months. | 我们几个月来一直忍受着你的突访 |
[02:35] | You named your killer. She’s on the run. | 你查出了真凶 她被通缉了 |
[02:38] | Why do you keep showing up on my crime scenes? | 那你不停出现在我调查的犯罪现场干什么 |
[02:40] | – Because this morning, I– – I don’t even want to hear it! | -因为今天早上 -我都不愿听 |
[02:43] | The second Hightower’s replacement is announced, | 一旦海托华的继任者走马上任 |
[02:45] | I’m gonna put in a formal request | 我立刻会提出正式申请 |
[02:46] | to keep you away from me. | 让你离我远远的 |
[02:49] | As I was saying, | 我正要说 |
[02:51] | this morning I was assigned to take over Hightower’s duties, | 今天早上我正式接任海托华的职位 |
[02:54] | which include overseeing this team. | 而其中就包括了监督你的小组 |
[02:57] | Oops-a-daisy. | 这下可好 |
[02:59] | I appreciate your candor, | 我很欣赏你的率直 |
[03:01] | and I’m going to honor your request. | 而我也会尊重你的请求 |
[03:03] | – Agent cho? – Yeah? | -周探员 -什么事 |
[03:05] | I’m putting you in charge of the team as of right now. | 我现在任命你为此小组的负责人 |
[03:08] | Agent Lisbon, you report to agent Cho. | 里斯本探员 你向周探员汇报 |
[03:12] | Good day. | 日安 |
[03:25] | 超感警探 | |
[03:38] | Hey. I talked to the team. We figured it out. | 我和组里谈过了 我们想到了解决方式 |
[03:41] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[03:42] | Well, you run the investigation. Call the shots like usual. | 你牵头调查 像往常一样下指令 |
[03:44] | – I’ll report to LaRoche. – I appreciate the offer, but no.. | -我向拉罗彻汇报 -我心领了 但不 |
[03:48] | You’re the boss. This isn’t right. | 你才是头 这样不对 |
[03:49] | It’s a direct order. You are in charge. | 这是命令 你现在是负责人了 |
[03:53] | If I’m in charge, I have to be in charge for real. | 如果我负责 那我就必须真正手握实权 |
[03:55] | I will back you 100%. | 我全力支持你 |
[03:57] | You’re a Senior agent. Show ’em what you got. | 你是高级探员 让他们见识下你的厉害 |
[04:00] | – You sure? – I’m positive. | -你确定吗 -绝对确定 |
[04:01] | I’ll clear out my office for you this afternoon. | 我今天下午就会把办公室清空给你 |
[04:04] | – I don’t want your office. – I told you, it’s o– | -我不想要你的办公室 -我告诉你了 |
[04:05] | I prefer no walls between me and my team. | 我更喜欢我和手下之间没有任何阻隔 |
[04:11] | How’d it go? | 进展如何 |
[04:12] | – I’m in charge. – Got it. | -我来负责 -了解 |
[04:14] | – Any orders, boss? – No, really. | -有任何指令吗 头 -没 我说真的 |
[04:16] | Lisbon didn’t go for it. I’m in charge. | 里斯本不同意 所以我来负责 |
[04:20] | Oh. Well, congratulations. | 那恭喜了 |
[04:24] | Let’s break down the case. | 来分析案情吧 |
[04:34] | All right. Lisbon, can you please fill in | 好 里斯本 你能跟大家介绍一下 |
[04:35] | the personal details you’ve learned? | 你调查到的死者信息吗 |
[04:37] | Sure. Micah Newton, age 42. | 当然 死者名叫麦肯・牛顿 42岁 |
[04:39] | He’s survived by a husband. | 他有一位丈夫 |
[04:40] | He’s an M.D., but he played mostly | 医学博士 但他通常 |
[04:41] | an administrative position a the hospital. | 都在医院都做行政工作 |
[04:43] | And, Van Pelt, did you find anything | 范佩尔 你从练球场的 |
[04:44] | on the surveillance tapes from the driving range? | 监控录像里找到线索了吗 |
[04:46] | No help. Cameras only cover the parking lot and clubhouse. | 一无所获 只有停车场和会所里装有摄像头 |
[04:49] | Killer must have parked on the street. | 凶手肯定是把车停在街上了 |
[04:50] | Fingerprints on the club? | 那球杆上的指纹呢 |
[04:51] | – None usable. – We have a coroner’s report yet? | -都与案件无关 -法医报告拿来了吗 |
[04:54] | Yeah. Right here. | 有 在这里 |
[04:59] | The, uh, blow to the head | 头部所遭受的重击 |
[05:00] | caused an instant cerebral hemorrhage. No surprises there. | 即刻造成了颅内出血 这很正常 |
[05:03] | But there were questions about | 但他受到的辐射量 |
[05:04] | – his radiation exposure. – What kind of questions? | -却有点问题 -哪种问题 |
[05:06] | Well, hospital personnel wear badges to keep tabs | 医院员工都佩戴了辐射卡以监测 |
[05:08] | on their radiation exposure. Now according to Newton’s badge, | 他们受到到的辐射量 但从牛顿的卡上来看 |
[05:11] | he was way over the limit for this month. | 他受到的辐射量远远超过了每个月的限额 |
[05:13] | With levels like that, | 受到了这么大量的辐射 |
[05:14] | he should have been glowing in the dark. | 他在夜里都应该能发光了 |
[05:15] | But the coroner’s test of his body found it | 但验尸官验尸后发现 |
[05:16] | within an acceptable range. | 他所接收的辐射量处于允许范围内 |
[05:18] | How could that happen? | 这怎么可能 |
[05:19] | Lisbon, take Jane to the hospital and find out. | 里斯本 带上简一起去医院查查 |
[05:20] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[05:21] | I’ll talk to the husband. Uh, Van Pelt, | 我去和那个丈夫谈谈 范佩尔 |
[05:24] | check into Newton’s records. Rigsby, you’re with me. | 查查牛顿的记录 瑞斯比和我一路 |
[05:29] | 圣济医院 | |
[05:32] | You have a chance to read the case files yet? | 你看卷宗了吗 |
[05:34] | No need. I saw enough at the crime scene | 没必要 我光看犯罪现场 |
[05:36] | – to know that a doctor did it. – How can you tell? | -就足以知道是医生干的 -有什么依据 |
[05:38] | A single blow to the head causing instant death– | 头部一击致命 |
[05:42] | that takes medical know-how, a strong ego, | 这需要医学知识 极度自负 |
[05:44] | and a killer golf swing. | 还有高尔夫球杆的致命一击 |
[05:46] | Definitely a doctor-on-doctor crime. | 绝对是一场医生谋杀医生的命案 |
[05:49] | – Are you the CBI agents? – Yes, she does the detecting, | -你们是加调局的探员吗 -对 她调查 |
[05:52] | – and I do the insulting. – Uh, consulting. | -我就负责中伤 -是咨询 |
[05:55] | That, too. | 那个也归我管 |
[05:56] | Francine Trent. I’m Dr. Newton’s assistant… | 我是弗兰斯・崔特 牛顿医生的助理 |
[05:59] | Was, I guess. | 应该说曾经是 |
[06:01] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[06:02] | If you’ll follow me. | 你们请跟我来吧 |
[06:05] | Here’s Dr. Newton’s schedule from yesterday. | 这是牛顿医生昨天起的日程安排 |
[06:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:10] | According to this last appointment, | 根据最后一次日程安排来看 |
[06:12] | he has scheduled to give a lecture at 8:30? | 他在8点半应该做一个讲座吗 |
[06:14] | To the first-year medical students. | 对象是医学院大一的学生 |
[06:16] | It was a highlight of his year. | 这是他今年的重头戏 |
[06:18] | I see you have the same radiation badge he did. | 我看见你和他带了一样的辐射卡 |
[06:21] | We’re required to wear them at all times. | 我们被要求一直佩戴这个卡 |
[06:23] | Any idea why his levels were off the chart? | 你知道他所受到的辐射量为什么高得出奇吗 |
[06:26] | No. Um, we use radioactive substances | 不知道 我们使用的是放射性物质 |
[06:30] | Like Cesium-137 for blood irradiation, | 比如用铯137做血液辐射疗法 |
[06:33] | but everybody wears lead shielding | 但大家都穿着铅防辐射服 |
[06:35] | so they’re protected, so… I don’t know. | 都被保护着 我也不知道怎么回事 |
[06:39] | Did you get an invite to the wedding? | 你去参加婚礼了吗 |
[06:41] | – I did. – How was it? | -参加了 -怎么样 |
[06:43] | It was lovely. | 很浪漫 |
[06:47] | Who are these people? | 他们是谁 |
[06:49] | Transplant patients. | 接受器官移植的病人 |
[06:51] | Dr. Newton started the transplant plan at Blessed Sacrament. | 牛顿医生在圣济医院开展了器官移植计划 |
[06:54] | Gave him tremendous joy. | 这让他很满足 |
[06:55] | Are they still alive? | 他们都还活着吗 |
[06:57] | – Jane… – You’re not my boss anymore. | -简 -你还是我上司吗 |
[07:00] | Transplants are a tricky business. | 器官移植风险很大 |
[07:02] | But I-I’ve seen so many people saved– | 但也拯救过 |
[07:04] | people who were going to die. | 无数濒临死亡的病人 |
[07:06] | Yeah, well I’ll let you in on a little secret– | 告诉你一个小秘密 |
[07:07] | – we’re all gonna die. – I am so sorry. | -是人都会死 -我很抱歉 |
[07:09] | That’s okay. Being scared of doctors and hospitals | 没事 厌恶医生和医院 |
[07:12] | – is perfectly normal. – I’m not. | -是正常现象 -我没厌恶 |
[07:14] | Um, so, uh, did he actually go to his lecture at 8:00? | 那他有没有参加八点的演讲 |
[07:19] | Yeah, he never missed an opportunity | 去了 他从来不会错过 |
[07:21] | to give a motivational speech to young doctors. | 激励年轻医师的机会 |
[07:24] | He was a good practitioner, but a better leader. | 他是位专家 更是位领袖 |
[07:28] | I think it’s why he moved into administration. | 所以他才被提拔到管理层来 |
[07:30] | Mm. And who’s this rogue’s gallery? | 这个相框里都是谁 |
[07:32] | All the physicians on the transplant board. | 器官移植团队的医师们 |
[07:34] | – Dr. Newton was chairman. – Yet he stands to the side, | -牛顿医生是负责人 -他这么靠边 |
[07:37] | and this man takes center stage. Who’s he? | 这个男人却站在中间 他是谁 |
[07:39] | Dr. Quick, chief of surgery. | 奎克医生 首席外科医师 |
[07:42] | As of this morning, he took over dr. Newton’s responsibilities. | 今天早上 他全面接管了牛顿医生的职务 |
[07:46] | – Now we’re getting somewhere. – Can we speak to him? | -有线索了 -我们能跟他谈谈吗 |
[07:48] | He’s leading the transplant board meeting. | 他正召开器官移植团队会议 |
[07:50] | That’s a fast transition. | 下手真快啊 |
[07:51] | Dr. Quick said the meeting was too important to postpone. | 奎克医生说会议很重要 不能推迟 |
[07:54] | – Will there be other doctors there? – All of them. | -还有其他医生参加吗 -都在 |
[07:57] | A roomful of doctors? Manna from heaven. | 一屋子医生吗 真是天赐良机 |
[08:00] | Could you please take us there? | 能带我们去吗 |
[08:02] | I’ll be on my best behavior. I won’t say a word. | 我一定克制自己 一句话不讲 |
[08:05] | Excuse me. David Vance, event director? | 不好意思 项目主管大卫・凡斯在吗 |
[08:07] | Uh, he’s in the back. I’ll go get him. | 他在后面 我去叫他 |
[08:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:11] | 萨克拉门托宴会中心 | |
[08:11] | – So listen, delicate question. – Yes? | -问你个微妙的问题 -说 |
[08:14] | Thursday quiz night is strictly no bosses, as you know. | 星期四竞赛夜不欢迎头儿参加 |
[08:17] | Should we give your spot to lisbon? | 是不是要把你的名额给里斯本 |
[08:19] | – Feels kind of weird. – You can do what you feel is right. | -这感觉有点诡异 -你觉得有用就做吧 |
[08:22] | Or should we just hang on to your spot in case you screw up? | 还是保留你的资格 以防你又下台了 |
[08:26] | It’s just a joke. | 开个玩笑 |
[08:27] | Yeah. Funny. | 好好笑 |
[08:29] | You’re gonna make a hell of a boss man. | 扮高层还扮的挺像 |
[08:30] | I’m already scared of you. | 我都有点怕你了 |
[08:34] | Thank you for meeting me here. | 感谢你们来这里找我 |
[08:36] | I, uh, I would have cancelled this gala. | 我本来是要取消晚会的 |
[08:39] | But it is my charity’s biggest | 但这是我们基金会 |
[08:40] | fund-raiser opportunity of the year | 今年最重大的一次募捐活动 |
[08:42] | When was the last time you saw your husband? | 你最后一次见到你丈夫是什么时候 |
[08:44] | Yesterday morning. | 昨天早上 |
[08:46] | We’re early risers. Well, I’m the early riser. | 我们起得很早 我起的更早 |
[08:51] | My work is about an hour from home, | 我的单位离家车程一小时 |
[08:54] | And micah would just get up to be with me… | 麦肯每天都会起来送我 |
[08:58] | Even after a 12-hour shift. | 即使是值了夜班回来 |
[09:00] | Did you have any contact during the day? | 你昨天有和他联系吗 |
[09:02] | He called at 9:30. | 他9点半打电话给我 |
[09:05] | Stressed, as usual. Said he was gonna go to the driving range | 和平常一样疲惫 他说打完高尔夫 |
[09:08] | – before he came home. – Was that a normal routine? | -再回家 -他平常都这样吗 |
[09:10] | Micah didn’t like to bring his work problems home with him, | 麦肯从不把工作上的情绪带回家 |
[09:13] | So he would sort it out on the driving range. | 所以都是去打高尔夫发泄 |
[09:16] | So you think he was facing a work problem? | 你觉得他工作上遇到了麻烦 |
[09:18] | Yeah, it was some kind of personnel problem. | 是一些私人问题 |
[09:19] | – Did he say what it was? – No, no. | -他有说是什么吗 -没有 |
[09:21] | Micah’s job came with a bull’s eye touched. | 麦肯的工作压力很大 |
[09:24] | Somebody was always mad at him for something. | 总有人因为某些原因怨恨他 |
[09:27] | Uh, last week, this, uh, letter came | 上周一位移植候选人的丈夫 |
[09:30] | From the husband of a transplant candidate. | 寄来了这封信 |
[09:34] | I thought you should see it. | 我觉得该给你们看看 |
[09:36] | Micah was head of the transplant board. | 麦肯是器官移植团队的负责人 |
[09:38] | He had to make hard decisions– | 经常做些艰难的决定 |
[09:42] | who lived and who died. | 一言决定病人生死 |
[09:45] | I told him he should go and take that to the police, | 我告诉过他让他去报警 |
[09:49] | But he said it was nothing to worry about. | 但他说没什么大不了的 |
[09:51] | “If my wife dies, | “如果我妻子死了 |
[09:51] | you’re the son of a bitch I’m coming for first.” | 首先就杀了你这个狗娘养的” |
[09:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:57] | We have a new patient at the top of the kidney transplant list– | 肾脏移植名单首位增加一个新病人 |
[10:00] | Patient Siberia. | 患者赛比利亚 |
[10:03] | His, uh, kidney function’s at a critical stage. | 他的肾脏功能已经衰竭 |
[10:05] | Dr. Watson will give us a rundown. | 华生医生来做总结 |
[10:07] | Wh-what about Enid Jordan? | 那恩迪・乔丹怎么办 |
[10:08] | She won’t last another week. | 她一周都撑不过去了 |
[10:10] | That’s who newton had at the top of the list. | 牛顿把她放在首位了 |
[10:11] | Due to tragic circumstances, | 非常遗憾的是 |
[10:13] | dr. Newton’s no longer running this meeting. I am. | 开这会的不是牛顿医生 而是我 |
[10:17] | And as a member of the anesthesia service, | 作为一名麻醉科医生 |
[10:19] | Dr. Gidry, you are merely here in an advisory role. | 姬德鲁医生 你在这里只是顾问角色 |
[10:23] | Watson? | 华生 |
[10:24] | Patient Siberia has a stage of ridden failure. | 患者赛比利亚目前身体状况无法支持换肾 |
[10:27] | – Yes? – Why do they call it a kangaroo court? | -什么事 -为什么有人说袋鼠法庭[喻指私设法庭] |
[10:30] | Are kangaroos especially unjust | 和其他有袋类动物相比 |
[10:32] | in comparison to other marsupials? | 袋鼠是否严重被歧视 |
[10:33] | Would wallabies be more judicious? | 小袋鼠是否更加聪明 |
[10:36] | You promised you wouldn’t say anything. | 你说过一句话不讲的 |
[10:37] | – He promised he wouldn’t say anything. – It’s just a little… | -他保证过不说话 -就几句 |
[10:39] | This is not a kangaroo court. | 这不是袋鼠法庭 |
[10:42] | Did I say it was? | 我有说是吗 |
[10:44] | Interesting that you deny an unmade accusation. | 有意思的是你这么急于否认 |
[10:47] | Now that you raise the issue… | 既然你提了出来 |
[10:49] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[10:51] | Who is this man? | 这个人是谁 |
[10:53] | Oh, he’s patrick jane. He’s a consultant with the CBI. | 他是派翠克・简 加调局顾问 |
[10:56] | – Hi. – I’m agent Teresa Lisbon. | -大家好 -我是特蕾莎・里斯本探员 |
[10:57] | We’re investigating the murder of dr. Newton. | 我们在调查牛顿医生谋杀案 |
[11:00] | Well, this is hardly the venue. | 那你找错地方了 |
[11:02] | Au contraire. This is just the venue. | 非也非也 就该从这里查起 |
[11:04] | A roomful of professionals | 这里一屋子专业医生 |
[11:05] | who prescribe drugs they know little about | 为他们都不了解的病人 |
[11:07] | to cure diseases they know less about | 开他们没把握的药 |
[11:09] | for people they know nothing about, | 治些他们都不熟悉的病 |
[11:11] | and they call me a fraud. | 还说我是骗子 |
[11:12] | Now by the raise of the hand, | 现在举手示意 |
[11:15] | which one of you killed dr. Newton? | 是谁杀了牛顿医生 |
[11:18] | You’re gonna stand by and watch this? | 你就放任他这样吗 |
[11:20] | Ah, it’s out of my control. | 我可管不着他 |
[11:22] | My boss is agent Kimball Cho. | 我上司是周金宝探长 |
[11:24] | I can give you his phone number. | 我可以给你他的电话 |
[11:26] | Well, I won’t put up with it. | 受不了你 |
[11:27] | Oh, come, now. It’s perfectly obvious. | 别走啊 事情这么明显了 |
[11:29] | Patient siberia gets first dibs on a kidney | 患者赛比利亚上了名单第一位 |
[11:32] | because he’s some v.I.P. With oodles of cash. | 是靠他大笔钞票换来的 |
[11:34] | Now that you’re in charge, | 既然你是老大 |
[11:35] | it’s all velvet rope for the V.I.P.s, right? | 就是贿赂你换来的 对吧 |
[11:40] | Meeting adjourned. | 会议推迟 |
[11:42] | Oh, and, uh, for those of you who are less experienced | 给那些不太擅长处理警方恐吓的同志 |
[11:44] | with police intimidation, | 提些建议 |
[11:45] | you’re under no obligation to talk to these two. | 你们没有义务回答他们的问题 |
[11:48] | – Smooth. – Thank you. | -真有两下 -不用谢 |
[11:50] | – Give ’em hell. – I will. | -让他见鬼去吧 -会的 |
[11:51] | Uh, you’re dr. Quick’s accomplice, yes? | 你是奎克医生的帮凶是吧 |
[11:53] | Surgery fellow. | 手术搭档 |
[11:55] | – Scared of doctors, eh? – No. | -害怕医生是吧 -不怕 |
[11:56] | I understand. Don’t like some of them myself. | 我理解 有的人我也不喜欢 |
[11:59] | Since dr. Quick isn’t interested in talking to us, | 既然奎克医生不想和我们谈 |
[12:02] | Perhaps you can tell us where he was last night. | 也许你能透露下昨晚他去哪里了 |
[12:04] | You think he had something to do with dr. Newton’s murder? | 你觉得他参与谋杀牛顿医生吗 |
[12:07] | – Why? – Elementary, my dear vernon. | -怎么可能 -怎么不可能 |
[12:10] | Newton’s body isn’t even cold, | 牛顿尸骨未寒 |
[12:12] | and quick has seized his position with gusto. | 奎克就急冲冲的夺了权 |
[12:14] | – The man lives up to his name. – Dr. Quick didn’t kill anyone. | -果然人如其名 -奎克医生没有杀人 |
[12:17] | He just wants us to be a top-notch research hospital. | 他只想让我们成为顶尖医院 |
[12:19] | For that, we need money. We’re not a charity. | 为此我们需要资金 这里又不是慈善机构 |
[12:22] | You still haven’t answered my question. | 你还没回答我的问题 |
[12:24] | – Where was dr. Quick last night? – He had a dinner. | -奎克医生昨晚在哪里 -他去赴宴了 |
[12:26] | It was running late, so he asked me to cover his call. | 吃到很晚 所以他让我帮忙代班 |
[12:29] | – I worked throughout the night. – Late dinner. | -我一整晚都在工作 -吃得很晚啊 |
[12:32] | You obviously haven’t partied with pharmaceutical reps. | 一看你就是没跟医药代表出去玩儿过的 |
[12:34] | – Operator. – We need Dr. Montez in I.C.U. | -接线员 -重症监护室呼叫蒙特兹医生 |
[12:36] | And who’s this patient Siberia? | 那这个叫赛比利亚的病人是谁 |
[12:39] | A kidney transplant candidate | 一个肾脏移植申请者 |
[12:40] | who is patiently waiting for me in the C.C.U. | 他还在冠心病监护单元耐心等着我 |
[12:42] | If you’ll excuse me, please. | 恕我失陪了 |
[12:45] | Dr. Montez to I.C.U. | 请蒙特兹医生到重症监护室去 |
[12:47] | Let’s head over to radiology. That badge is still buggin’ me. | 我们去放射室吧 那个辐射卡让我心烦 |
[12:50] | I wanna know why it was so radioactive. | 我要去弄清楚它为什么会有辐射性 |
[12:52] | I’m gonna pass. I’m off the cafeteria | 我就不去了 我要去餐厅 |
[12:54] | for something deliciously suspended in gelatin. | 吃点美味的果冻 |
[12:57] | I’m not even gonna ask you where you’re really going. | 我都不想问你到底要去哪儿 |
[12:59] | You wanna know why? I don’t have to. | 知道为什么吗 因为我不必再问了 |
[13:10] | Hi, Byron. | 你好 布荣 |
[13:11] | Hey. | 你好 |
[13:12] | I’m agent Van Pelt. | 我是范佩尔探员 |
[13:14] | Your wife is Enid Jordan? | 你妻子是叫恩迪・乔丹吧 |
[13:16] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[13:17] | Last week the head of the transplant board | 上周 圣济医院移植委员会的负责人 |
[13:19] | at Blessed Sacrament received this. | 收到了这封信 |
[13:22] | Did you write it? | 是你写的吗 |
[13:24] | You know, | 听着 |
[13:25] | they say if you’re angry to write a letter | 人们说如果你愤怒到想写一封信 |
[13:28] | but wait a day before you send it. | 但等一天再寄 |
[13:30] | They say sometimes just the act of writing is enough. | 人们说写出来就够了 |
[13:34] | I waited a week. | 我等了一周 |
[13:37] | And I still felt every word. | 还是感觉很愤怒 |
[13:40] | So, yes, I sent it. | 所以没错 我就寄了 |
[13:43] | You do know that Dr. Newton was murdered last night? | 你肯定知道牛顿医生昨晚被杀了吧 |
[13:47] | Yes, and I’m sorry about that. | 是的 我很遗憾 |
[13:49] | But tragedy happens. Ask Enid. | 但世事无常 看看恩迪就知道了 |
[13:52] | Why were you so angry with Dr. Newton? | 你为什么这么恨牛顿医生 |
[13:54] | He put your wife on the transplant list. | 他可让你的妻子上了移植名单 |
[13:57] | Do you know what it took to get into his program? | 你知道参加这个项目要付出多少代价吗 |
[14:00] | First, Enid had to lose the required weight | 首先 恩迪要减掉一定的重量 |
[14:04] | through sickness. | 尽管她在病痛中 |
[14:06] | And then she was too sick. | 这样她的病就更重了 |
[14:08] | And then after that, can we afford to maintain a new kidney? | 这样我们哪还有能力接受一个新肾吗 |
[14:12] | Hoop after hoop after hoop. | 就是这样的恶性循环 |
[14:15] | – But she was put on the list. – And nothing changed. | -她好歹在名单上 -根本没用 |
[14:19] | You’re up the list one day, down the next, | 今天你还在名单上 第二天就下来了 |
[14:22] | Never at the top, and always there’s someone else | 永远不会是第一个 永远都有别人 |
[14:26] | that gets to go first. I’m so tired, lady. | 能第一个做手术 我受够了 女士 |
[14:30] | Byron, where were you at 2:00 this morning? | 布荣 今天凌晨两点你在哪儿 |
[14:34] | I was, uh, bent over a toilet, | 我 蹲在厕所里 |
[14:38] | Holding my wife’s hair back while she spit up blood. | 我妻子在吐血 我正拖住她的头发 |
[14:41] | Stress ulcers. | 应激性溃疡 |
[14:43] | And so back into the hospital she went this morning. | 所以她今天早上又回医院了 |
[14:49] | Another declotting procedure this afternoon. | 今天下去又要做去血块治疗 |
[14:55] | How many times can they cut her open? | 他们到底得给她做多少次手术 |
[15:15] | Operator. | 接线员 |
[15:16] | Hi. Uh, we need Dr. Watson in the O.R., stat. | 你好 手术室呼叫华生医生 现在 |
[15:20] | Which room, sir? | 哪个手术室 先生 |
[15:20] | Uh… 3. | 3号手术室 |
[15:22] | Paging him now. | 正在呼叫中 |
[15:26] | Dr. Watson to O.R. 3, stat. | 请华生医生到3号手术室 现在 |
[15:29] | Dr. Watson to O.R. 3, stat. | 请华生医生到3号手术室 现在 |
[15:50] | Ah, you must be patient Siberia. | 你就是那位叫赛比利亚的病人了 |
[15:53] | Yeah, well I–oh! | 我 |
[15:58] | No movement. | 不准动 |
[16:00] | None. | 明白 |
[16:10] | Who are you? And don’t say “Doctor.” | 你是谁 不准回答”医生” |
[16:14] | Wasn’t going to. I’m Patrick Jane. | 就没这打算 我叫派翠克・简 |
[16:16] | And I’m kind of… law enforcement. | 我算是 在司法部门工作 |
[16:21] | You must be some kind of Russian crime lord, yes? | 你肯定是什么俄罗斯的罪犯首领吧 |
[16:26] | Where’s your badge? | 你的警徽呢 |
[16:29] | Front vest pocket. | 在我胸前的口袋里 |
[16:31] | Uh, it’s more of a laminate. | 这个 是普通合成卡 |
[16:34] | I-I didn’t get the, uh… | 我没有 |
[16:36] | I’m a consultant. I didn’t get the real shiny badge. | 我是个顾问 没那个真正的闪闪的警徽 |
[16:40] | Who tells you I’m Russian crime lord? | 谁告诉你我是俄罗斯的罪犯首领 |
[16:44] | Your sochi accent, the star tattoo on your chest, | 你的索契口音 脖子上的星型纹身 |
[16:48] | the bullet wounds, | 你的枪伤 |
[16:50] | your thousand-yard stare. I could go on. | 你这么犀利的眼神 还有很多 |
[17:02] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[17:07] | Rubens. | 鲁本斯 |
[17:09] | My name is Ulis Oratni. | 我叫尤里斯・欧拉尼 |
[17:15] | Why are you here? | 有何贵干 |
[17:18] | Well, a doctor at the hospital was murdered. | 这医院有个医生被杀了 |
[17:20] | His name is Micah Newton. | 他叫麦肯・牛顿 |
[17:23] | And he stood between you and a… | 是他阻拦了你 |
[17:27] | new kidney. | 换肾 |
[17:28] | Ah. You think I killed him. | 你觉得是我杀了他 |
[17:32] | No. Obviously, you’re not in good enough shape for such | 不 很显然 你的身体情况不允许 |
[17:35] | strenuous activity, but possibly someone you know did– | 这种剧烈运动 但可能是你认识的人干的 |
[17:37] | someone, uh, strong like bull. | 某个 壮得跟头牛的人 |
[17:41] | How’s your golf swing? | 你高尔夫打得怎么样 |
[17:42] | Give me club. I will show you. | 俱乐部名字告诉我 我打给你看看 |
[17:46] | Got the pa– what’s going on here? | 把病人 怎么回事 |
[17:47] | This–this man–he has a gun, | 这 这家伙 有枪 |
[17:49] | and he pointed it at me. He’s very rude, | 还拿枪指着我 相当粗暴 |
[17:51] | and that’s not even including the assault. | 还没算上对我的人身袭击 |
[17:53] | Sir, I’m with the cbi. Is he telling the truth? | 先生 我是加调局的 他说的是事实吗 |
[17:57] | Get up against the wall. Go. | 站到墙边去 快 |
[18:01] | It’s your colleague that’s trespassing. | 现在是你的同事非法进入 |
[18:03] | And he’s put the safety of this patient at risk. | 他还威胁到了病人的安全 |
[18:05] | His blood pressure’s skyrocketed. | 他的血压剧烈升高 |
[18:07] | We’re leaving, but we’re taking him with us. | 我们这就走 但要把这个人带走 |
[18:09] | Come on. | 快走 |
[18:12] | Oh, just one more thing– | 还有个事儿 |
[18:14] | What’s the going price for a kidney these days? | 这几天换肾的费用涨了多少 |
[18:16] | Is it an x-ray machine or a new wing on the hospital? | 是一个X光机 还是医院的一个新房间 |
[18:19] | Or does Tvan The Terrible here have Dr. Quick’s niece | 还是这位伊凡大帝把奎克医生的侄女 |
[18:19] | 俄国电影《伊凡大帝》 讲述沙皇统治时期的故事 | |
[18:22] | – tied up somewhere in some basement? – Go. Now. | -绑在某个地下室的某处 -赶紧走人 |
[18:29] | I just got off the phone with interpol. | 我刚和国际刑警组织通了电话 |
[18:32] | Yegor Golenka, our Russian friend in holding, | 耶格・格兰卡 我们在俄罗斯的朋友 |
[18:35] | has an extensive police record in Moscow. | 他有一份莫斯科的详细警方记录 |
[18:37] | I’m gonna have a word with him about it. | 我要和他谈谈 |
[18:37] | What did you find out about Dr. Newton’s | 牛顿医生在医院里的辐射卡 |
[18:39] | radiation badge at the hospital? | 有什么发现 |
[18:40] | I talked to his assistant, | 我问了他的助理 |
[18:42] | then I asked around in the radiology department. | 又问了放射科所有人 |
[18:43] | Nobody could explain why his radiation levels were so high. | 没人知道为什么他的辐射等级这么高 |
[18:46] | It’s a mystery. | 这是个谜 |
[18:47] | Did you find out what source of radioactivity | 有没有发现什么辐射源 |
[18:49] | would affect the badge and not the person wearing the badge? | 可以影响辐射卡而不影响带卡的人 |
[18:52] | Um, no. | 没有 |
[18:53] | Okay. Van Pelt, follow up on that for me, would you? | 好 范佩尔 继续查这个行吗 |
[18:55] | Will do. | 好 |
[18:56] | – I can handle it. – Don’t you have to go talk to your suspect? | -我能处理 -你不用去和嫌疑人谈话吗 |
[19:02] | Yes, boss. | 是 头儿 |
[19:13] | We hear you’re a violent offender in Russia. | 我们听说你在俄罗斯是个暴力罪犯 |
[19:17] | How’d you come by your weapon here? | 你是怎么在这儿弄到枪的 |
[19:24] | I can get you a translator if you need one. | 你需要的话我可以给你请个翻译来 |
[19:28] | I understand. | 我听得懂 |
[19:29] | Well, in that case, speak up and look me in the eye | 既然这样 你就大点声音 抬头看我 |
[19:32] | when you talk to me. Show some respect. | 回答我的问题 放尊重点 |
[19:37] | Mm. Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[19:39] | Let’s try again. | 再来一次 |
[19:41] | How did you get the gun? | 你怎么弄到这支枪的 |
[19:43] | I found it. | 捡的 |
[19:44] | These guns–they practically grow on trees in California. | 这些枪 就长在加利福尼亚的树上 |
[19:47] | You know that in this country, | 你得知道 在这个国家 |
[19:49] | you need to have a license to have a gun? | 持枪需要许可证 |
[19:52] | And when you threw my colleague up against the wall | 你把我的同事推到墙上 |
[19:54] | and held him at gunpoint, you committed a felony? | 然后拿枪指着他 这是重罪 你知道吗 |
[19:57] | That means you go to jail. | 意味着你得蹲监狱 |
[20:01] | Your prison system is, uh… | 在你们这儿蹲监狱 |
[20:03] | like vacation in Russia. | 就像在俄罗斯度假 |
[20:05] | But then who would look after Mr. Oratni? | 那谁来照顾欧拉尼先生呢 |
[20:09] | My replacement. | 我有接替 |
[20:11] | – You’d do anything for him, wouldn’t you? – Without hesitation. | -你会为他做任何事吧 -毫不犹豫 |
[20:15] | – Would you kill for him? – Of course. | -会为他杀人吗 -当然 |
[20:18] | Did you kill Dr. Newton for him? | 你有没有帮他杀了牛顿医生 |
[20:22] | Hmm. Mm. No. | 没有 |
[20:23] | Where were you last night between 9:00 and 2:00? | 你昨晚九点到凌晨两点在哪儿 |
[20:26] | Watching over Mr. Oratni… in his room. | 在欧拉尼先生的房间 照看他 |
[20:31] | All night. | 一整晚吗 |
[20:33] | Dr. Quick–he, uh, made special provision for me to be there. | 奎克医生给了我特许 同意我呆在那儿 |
[20:38] | Since arriving in this country, | 自从来到这个国家之后 |
[20:39] | I have not left the side of Mr. Oratni for a single moment. | 我一刻都没有离开过欧拉尼先生身边 |
[20:44] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[20:48] | That’s the nurse’s station there. | 那儿就是护士站 |
[20:50] | If you need anything else, please don’t ask me. | 要是你还有什么需要 请别来找我 |
[20:53] | You got me in so much trouble this morning. | 你今天上午已经给我惹了不少麻烦了 |
[20:54] | I’m sorry, Francine. Thank you. | 不好意思啦 弗兰斯 谢谢 |
[20:57] | Paging Dr. Bender, paging Dr. Bender. | 呼叫本德尔医生 呼叫本德尔医生 |
[21:01] | Looking for a post-op patient? | 是在找术后的病人吗 |
[21:03] | No. I’m, uh, looking for a nurse. | 不是 我在找一个护士 |
[21:05] | Which one? | 哪一个 |
[21:05] | You, actually. You’re in the seat of power here, | 其实就是你 一看你就是大权在握 |
[21:08] | and we all know who really runs a hospital. | 我们都知道护士才是医院的灵魂 |
[21:10] | Please? Can somebody please help me? | 帮帮忙 有人来帮帮我吗 |
[21:12] | Will you help my wife? | 你能来看下我老婆吗 |
[21:14] | She just got out of surgery. | 她刚做完手术 |
[21:15] | She says her pain is unbearable. | 她说她痛得实在是忍不了了 |
[21:18] | Hang in there, baby. | 再忍一忍 宝贝 |
[21:19] | Enid Jordan. Did she get her kidney? | 恩迪・乔丹 她换到肾没 |
[21:21] | No, just another de-clotting procedure, more tubes | 没 只是又一次抗凝治疗 往她身上 |
[21:24] | stuck in her body. | 多插了好几条管子 |
[21:25] | I don’t know how much more she can take. | 我都不知道她还能不能挺住 |
[21:26] | Dr. Gidry. | 姬德鲁医生 |
[21:28] | – Still rabble-rousing? – Always. | -还在这蛊惑人心呐 -始终如一 |
[21:30] | She’s post-op 15 minutes after a de-clotting procedure | 抗凝治疗术后15分钟 |
[21:33] | – and severely agitated. – Okay | -她现在情况恶化了 -好的 |
[21:36] | Mrs. Jordan, it’s Dr. Gidry, | 乔丹夫人 我是姬德鲁医生 |
[21:37] | your anesthesiologist. Where are you on the pain scale? | 是你的麻醉医生 你现在疼痛级别是多少 |
[21:40] | Oh, come on! She’s in agony! What does it look like? | 拜托 她现在那么痛苦 看起来像是几级 |
[21:44] | Uh… I’m afraid your wife has reached her allowable amount | 恐怕你的妻子已经达到术后可用的 |
[21:46] | of post-op pain medication. | 止痛药量的上限了 |
[21:49] | I need you to hang on a little longer, okay, honey? | 我需要你再坚持一会儿 行吗 亲爱的 |
[21:51] | Push 10 milligrams of valium | 要是她20分钟后还是不能平静的话 |
[21:53] | if she’s still agitated in 20 minutes. | 就推注10毫克安定 |
[21:55] | What is wrong with you people? I’m sorry, baby. | 你们到底什么毛病啊 对不起 宝贝 |
[21:58] | I-I-I-I’ll keep trying. I’m not gonna give up. | 我…我会继续努力的 我不会放弃的 |
[22:00] | Excuse me, ma’am, if–if I may? Uh… | 打扰一下 女士 可以吗 |
[22:04] | You might want to try screaming. Often helps. | 你或许可以试一试尖叫 通常很管用 |
[22:07] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[22:07] | Screaming. Expressing the pain. | 尖叫 表达出你的痛苦 |
[22:09] | Uh, saint whoever-it-is | 不管那挂的是何方神圣 |
[22:10] | would agree. Screaming– it’s therapeutic in itself. | 都会同意我说的 尖叫本身就是一种治疗 |
[22:13] | Besides, it’ll get you your drugs a lot quicker. | 而且 还能让他们更快地给你上药 |
[22:16] | Who are you? | 你谁啊 |
[22:17] | Patrick Jane. Nice to meet you. | 派翠克・简 很高兴见到你 |
[22:19] | Uh, Byron and Enid, yes? | 你是布荣 你是恩迪对吧 |
[22:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:22] | Scream. Try it. | 叫吧 试试看 |
[22:34] | Russian doesn’t look good for it? | 那个俄国人不怎么配合吧 |
[22:36] | Nope. | 不配合 |
[22:38] | Hey, boss. | 头儿好 |
[22:39] | – Hey. – Hi. | -好 -你好 |
[22:40] | I was looking into the radiation badge | 我刚刚在查放射卡 |
[22:42] | and learned something. | 然后我发现了些东西 |
[22:43] | Any access in the hospital after hours | 下班时间医院所有人员都需要 |
[22:45] | requires employees to use their I.D. badge to gain entry. | 佩戴身份卡才能通行无阻 |
[22:48] | That sounds promising. | 听起来像是有线索了 |
[22:50] | There’s more. | 不只是线索 |
[22:51] | Newton’s badge usage the night of the murder | 牛顿遇害当晚的实际出入记录 |
[22:53] | – doesn’t add up. – How so? | -和我们掌握的不尽相同 -怎么说 |
[22:55] | According to the security report, | 安保报告上说 |
[22:57] | he swiped his badge in radiology at 8:05 that night. | 他于当晚八点五分的时候刷卡进入了放射科 |
[22:59] | But Newton’s assistant said that he was giving a lecture | 可是牛顿的助手说那会儿他正在 |
[23:02] | to medical students around that time. | 给医学院的学生做讲座呢 |
[23:03] | Exactly. Kind of hard to be | 正是 一个人同时出现在两个地方 |
[23:05] | in two places at once, right? | 有些小难度啊 |
[23:06] | We’ll run that down tomorrow | 明天我们顺着这条线索查 |
[23:07] | and see where it leads. | 看看能查到什么 |
[23:07] | Good work, Van Pelt. | 干得好 范佩尔 |
[23:08] | – Good work. – Thanks. | -干得好 -谢啦 |
[23:10] | Well, you were right. | 被你说中啦 |
[23:11] | The radiation badge was a clue. | 放射科的门卡的确是条线索 |
[23:13] | Just doing what you taught me. | 我只是照着你教我的做 |
[23:14] | – Running down all the angles. – Yeah. | -全方位调查所有线索 -是啊 |
[23:17] | Listen, boss– | 听我说 头儿… |
[23:18] | Don’t call me “boss.” I’m not your boss. | 不要叫我”头儿” 我不是你的头儿 |
[23:21] | You’re my boss. | 你才是我的头儿 |
[23:27] | Give it a try. | 试一试嘛 |
[23:30] | Come on, little more than that, little more than that. | 来嘛 大声点 再大声点 |
[23:32] | Everyone. | 大家一起来 |
[23:36] | The girl’s got pipes. | 她们叫得才响亮 |
[23:42] | How does that feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[23:43] | – Feels good. – Pretty good. | -感觉不错啊 -相当好 |
[23:45] | Scream a day keeps the doctor away. | 每天一尖叫 不用看医生 |
[23:48] | I would steer clear of the tall one, if I were you. | 要是我是你的话 我会远离那个高个儿的 |
[23:50] | Nothing but heartache there. | 不会有结果的 唯有一片心碎 |
[23:54] | How did you know… | 你怎么知道… |
[23:55] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[23:57] | I have been telling Gloria | 我都跟格洛丽亚说了好几星期了 |
[23:59] | he was a dog for weeks. | 那男人是个花花公子 |
[24:00] | Yes, but he is a yummy dawg. | 是啊 不过是个诱人的花花公子 |
[24:03] | So level with me. | 来跟我八卦下 |
[24:04] | Most of the doctors around here– | 这儿的大多数医生都… |
[24:05] | terrible, right? | 很恶劣 对吧 |
[24:06] | No, some of ’em are keepers. | 没有 有几个还是很专情的 |
[24:09] | Dr. Newton was an absolute treasure, bless his heart. | 牛顿医生绝对是块宝啊 愿他安息 |
[24:12] | Mm. Who else? On the principle | 还有谁 有话道 |
[24:14] | that he with the whitest coat hides the darkest heart, | 他洁白的衣衫之下藏着颗阴暗的心 |
[24:16] | Who do you think is the nicest, sweetest doctor here? | 你们觉得这儿哪个医生最美好最亲切 |
[24:19] | Dr. Watson. | 华生医生 |
[24:21] | Mm. That’s interesting. | 真有趣 |
[24:24] | You think he’s the killer? | 你认为他是凶手 |
[24:26] | Well, he is Dr. Quick’s yes-man | 他是奎克医生的小跟班 |
[24:28] | and the supervising physician for patient Siberia, | 又是赛比利亚病人的主管医生 |
[24:30] | so that puts him right in the thick of things. | 所以他很有理由做这事的呀 |
[24:32] | No. Dr. Watson is cute… and nice. | 不会的 华生很可爱也很善良 |
[24:37] | I was working a double last night, | 我昨天晚上两班连轴转 |
[24:39] | and he got doughnuts for everyone on the graveyard shift. | 他还给深夜加班的所有人都买了甜甜圈 |
[24:43] | You mean, whilst he was covering for Dr. Quick’s shift, | 你是说 当时他替了奎克的班 |
[24:46] | he went out and bought everyone doughnuts? | 然后溜出去给你们所有人买了甜甜圈 |
[24:48] | You should be marrying him, Daisy. | 你真应该嫁给他 黛西 |
[24:50] | Dr. Watson wasn’t working here last night. | 华生医生昨晚没在上班 |
[24:52] | He just… stopped by. | 他只是顺便来看看 |
[24:55] | Doctors really are the best liars, aren’t they? | 医生最会撒谎了 对不对 |
[24:57] | So is Dr. Watson working right now? | 华生医生现在在上班吗 |
[25:00] | Yeah, but his shift ends in a half-hour. | 在 不过他应该还有半小时就下班了 |
[25:03] | You want me to page him for you? | 你要我帮你呼叫他吗 |
[25:03] | Oh, no, no, no. I’ll find him. | 不用不用 我自己找他 |
[25:05] | It’s been a lot of fun. | 跟你们在一起很欢乐 |
[25:07] | Everything we’ve said is in strict confidence. | 我们说的所有事情会严格保密的 |
[25:09] | I’ll make that official by deputizing each one of you. | 我会为你们每个人弄个官方保密协议什么的 |
[25:12] | It’s our little secret, ladies. | 这是我们之间的小秘密哦 女士们 |
[25:27] | What is he doing in this neighborhood? | 他来这里干嘛 |
[25:29] | That’s what you’re here to find out. | 这不就是来寻找答案的吗 |
[25:32] | Dr. Watson lied about working at the hospital. | 华生医生谎称他当时在医院上班 |
[25:34] | He merely did a drive-by | 但是他只是开车在医院短暂停留 |
[25:37] | with doughnuts | 还带着甜甜圈 |
[25:39] | in the middle of the murder window. | 这一切就发生在谋杀案发生的时间段里 |
[25:42] | Probably looking for an alibi. | 估计是想找个不在场证明吧 |
[25:45] | Hospital’s only a few minutes away from the driving range. | 医院到高尔夫练习场开车就几分钟 |
[25:48] | Entering a sketchy building with a duffel bag… | 进入了一栋可疑的大楼 还背着一个野营包 |
[25:52] | Possibly full of money to pay off the killer. | 可能里面满满装着要付给杀手的钱 |
[25:55] | That’s your cue to be a hero. | 此时不冲出去当英雄 更待何时 |
[25:57] | I’ll wait in the car. | 我在车里等你 |
[25:59] | Oh. Thanks. | 谢谢啦 |
[26:01] | Go get ’em. | 去把他们一网打尽吧 |
[26:20] | – Get away from me! Get off! – Alicia. Stop. Alicia. | -别碰我 放开我 -阿丽莎 不要动 |
[26:23] | Leave me alone! | 放开我 |
[26:25] | CBI! | 加州调查局 |
[26:26] | Hands in the air! | 举起手 |
[26:28] | Help! | 救救我 |
[26:34] | It hurts! | 好疼 |
[26:36] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[26:38] | She’s a heroin addict coming out of an overdose. | 她海洛因成瘾 吸毒过量刚刚才醒过来 |
[26:40] | I need to continue helping her…now! | 我得继续救她 现在就要 |
[26:42] | Should I call for an ambulance? | 要叫救护车吗 |
[26:44] | No need. | 不需要 |
[26:45] | Alicia? Alicia, it’s okay. | 阿丽莎 阿丽莎 没事的 |
[26:47] | It’s okay. You’re fine. | 没事的 你没事了 |
[26:49] | Another dose should do the trick. | 再打一针应该就没问题了 |
[26:53] | – No! – What is that? | -不要 -那是什么 |
[26:56] | Naloxone. Fastest way | 纳洛酮 能最快程度 |
[26:58] | to strip opiates from the system, | 把她身体里的海洛因拮抗掉 |
[27:00] | reverse an overdose. | 逆转吸毒过量的情况 |
[27:04] | Always keep it handy in my bag. | 我一直都把它放在包里随身携带 |
[27:06] | Good thing one of her smack buddies called me in time. | 好在她的一个吸友及时通知了我 |
[27:10] | This is more than altruistic. | 你简直是太无私了 |
[27:12] | Do you have an addict in the family? | 你家里有人吸毒成瘾吗 |
[27:13] | My mother O.D.ed when I was 12. | 我十二岁时 我妈吸毒过量而死 |
[27:15] | It’s part of the reason I became a doctor. | 这也是我当初要当医生的一部分原因 |
[27:17] | Why did you lie about being in the hospital | 牛顿被杀的那天晚上 |
[27:19] | the night that Newton was murdered? | 你为什么要撒谎说你当时在医院里 |
[27:23] | I was moonlighting at a mobile clinic last night. | 那天晚上我在一个流动诊所上夜班 |
[27:26] | That’s a violation of my contract with the hospital. | 医院不允许医生有第二职业 |
[27:30] | I can’t afford to lose my job. | 我不能丢了饭碗 |
[27:31] | I’ve got medical school bills like you wouldn’t believe. | 我欠医学院的助学贷款多得你难以想象 |
[27:34] | Okay. Well, keep up the good work. | 好吧 继续努力工作 |
[27:37] | Rigsby? | 瑞斯比 我们走吧 |
[27:38] | I’m sorry. This man’s still a suspect. | 等等 他还是嫌疑人啊 |
[27:40] | If Newton found out about his moonlighting, | 如果牛顿发现了他干副业 |
[27:41] | that could be motive for murder. | 他就有杀人动机了 |
[27:43] | Newton knew. He even came to the clinic. | 牛顿已经知道了 他甚至去诊所帮过忙 |
[27:45] | To keep his skills up, give back to the community. | 提升诊断技术 给社区做点贡献 |
[27:48] | Regular saint. See? There you go. | 真是个好人 事情就是这样 |
[27:50] | It’s obvious Watson here is a diamond in the rough. | 这位华生医生真是低调做善事 |
[27:52] | One doctor clear, | 这名医生已经查清了 |
[27:54] | a whole hospital full of suspects to go. | 还有一整院的疑犯去查呢 |
[28:19] | Seven minutes. | 七分钟 |
[28:21] | I should have hurdled that last gurney. | 我该纵身跳过最后那张轮床的 |
[28:23] | Right. | 好吧 |
[28:24] | What? I ran track in high school. | 不信吗 我高中玩田径的 |
[28:26] | The medical students I talked to | 那个医学院学生告诉我 |
[28:28] | said that Newton’s lecture started at 8:10, | 牛顿的演讲8点10分开始 |
[28:30] | but his badge was swiped in radiology at 8:05. | 但他8点5分时在放射科刷了卡 |
[28:33] | That means he had five minutes to make the same trip | 这就意味着他要在5分钟内跑完这段路程 |
[28:35] | that took you seven. | 而你花了7分钟 |
[28:36] | And I was running fast. | 而且我跑得这么快 |
[28:37] | So Newton was either faster than you, | 所以 要么他跑得比你更快 |
[28:39] | Or someone else was using his badge. | 要嘛就是别人刷了他的卡 |
[28:41] | Somebody stole his badge, definitely. | 一定是有人偷了他的身份卡 |
[28:45] | What? I’m fast. | 怎么 我跑得够快了 |
[28:49] | Because of his position, Newton’s badge allowed him | 由于职位的关系 牛顿的身份卡能够 |
[28:52] | access to every area of the hospital. | 进入医院内的每个科室 |
[28:53] | Valuable badge to have. | 这张卡真好用 |
[28:54] | And over the last month, Newton accessed | 上个月牛顿去放射科的次数 |
[28:56] | the radiology department three times as much as any other area. | 是他去其他科室的三倍 |
[28:59] | But the people you interviewed in radiology said that Newton | 但放射科的人说 几乎 |
[29:01] | -…rarely spent time there. -Exactly. | -没在那儿见过牛顿 – 没错 |
[29:03] | Somebody else was using Newton’s badge the night of the murder. | 谋杀当晚 有人用了牛顿的身份卡 |
[29:06] | Show him. | 给他看看 |
[29:07] | Newton’s lectures are videotaped. | 这是牛顿演讲的录像 |
[29:08] | This is a still image hours before Newton was killed. | 这是他被杀前的照片 |
[29:12] | He’s not wearing his security badge. | 他没佩戴身份卡 |
[29:14] | Was it reported stolen? | 卡挂失了吗 |
[29:15] | No, but we believe the badge was used at the time by someone | 没有 我们认为他应该是借给 |
[29:18] | he thought he could trust with it– | 一个他以为可以信任的人 |
[29:19] | Francine Trent, his assistant. | 他的助手弗兰斯・崔特 |
[29:21] | I ran her financials. | 我查了她的账户 |
[29:23] | She used her credit card two hours ago, | 两个小时前她用信用卡 |
[29:24] | bought a ticket at the main bus terminal. | 在汽车总站上买了一张票 |
[29:26] | Let’s hit it. | 我们走吧 |
[29:36] | The women’s restroom is clear. | 女卫生间检查完毕 |
[29:41] | Concession area clear. | 候车区检查完毕 |
[29:51] | Suspect spotted, northwest corner. | 找到她了 在西北角 |
[29:55] | Are you going somewhere? | 要去哪吗 |
[29:59] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[30:00] | We know you stole Dr. Newton’s security | 我们查到谋杀发生当晚 |
[30:02] | pass the night of the murder. | 是你偷了牛顿医生的身份卡 |
[30:03] | When did you return it? | 你是什么时候还回去的呢 |
[30:04] | Before or after you killed him? | 谋杀之前还是之后 |
[30:06] | I didn’t kill Dr.Newton. | 我没杀他 |
[30:07] | You’re gonna have to come with us. | 跟我们走一趟吧 |
[30:08] | First we need to look in that case. | 先看看箱子里装了什么 |
[30:09] | -Don’t touch that! -Okay. | -不许碰它 – 好的 |
[30:11] | – What’s in the suitcase? – Cesium-137. | -箱子里装的什么 -铯-137 |
[30:15] | The suitcase is lead-lined, | 这个箱子是铅铸的 |
[30:16] | but if you open it unprotected, | 但如果你就这样打开它 |
[30:17] | the material will get into your marrow | 里面的元素会渗入你的骨髓 |
[30:19] | and mutate your cells. | 使你的细胞突变 |
[30:21] | That’s what she was using Newton’s all-access badge for. | 原来你偷牛顿的身份卡是为了这个 |
[30:23] | Those pellets sell for a small fortune on the black market. | 这种元素在黑市上很值钱 |
[30:25] | And that explains all the radiology visits, | 这只能解释你去放射科的原因 |
[30:27] | And why, when I first met you, | 还有为什么我第一次见到你时 |
[30:29] | you knew so much about it? | 你就对此知之甚多 |
[30:30] | Did Newton find out you stole them? | 是不是牛顿发现你偷东西 |
[30:32] | – Is that why you killed him? – I didn’t kill anyone. | -你便杀了他灭口? -我没杀人 |
[30:34] | I spent the night at my boyfriend’s.You can check. | 那晚我和我男朋友在一起 你可以去查 |
[30:36] | Rigsby, I want a hazmat team down here ASAP. | 瑞斯比 让高危品处理队尽快过来 |
[30:38] | Van Pelt, keep the perimeter secure | 范佩尔 盯住她 |
[30:40] | and keep an eye on the suspect. Lisbon. | 不许他人靠近这里 里斯本 |
[30:43] | I don’t think she’s our killer. | 我想她不是凶手 |
[30:44] | How can you be so sure? | 为什么这么确定 |
[30:45] | I believe her story, and she’s not a doctor. | 我相信她的话 而且她不是个医生 |
[30:47] | You, too? | 你也这么认为吗 |
[30:51] | That’s Dr. Malvo. | 那是马尔沃医生 |
[30:53] | Needs to remind himself which limb he’s cutting into. | 他得把开刀的位置标出来 免得忘记 |
[30:56] | Otherwise harmless. | 反正没什么问题 |
[30:58] | Unless you’re his patient. | 除非你是他的病人 |
[31:02] | What’s going on, Daisy? | 发生什么事了 黛西 |
[31:04] | He has enough drugs inside him to knock out an elephant. | 他注射的药已经够放倒一头大象了 |
[31:06] | – It doesn’t make sense. – Sensing a pattern here. | -没道理啊 -这种情况真常见啊 |
[31:09] | If I had a nickel | 如果每听一句抱怨 |
[31:11] | for every pain complaint, i’d own the joint. | 我能得到5分钱 我就发了 |
[31:17] | Wakey, wakey. | 醒一醒 |
[31:20] | I heard they found you a kidney. | 我听说他们找到和你匹配的肾脏了 |
[31:22] | You all set for surgery? | 准备好做手术了吗 |
[31:25] | Yep, I can see the fear in your eyes. | 我能看到你眼中的恐惧 |
[31:29] | You have to be fearless in your line of work, | 你以前总是无所畏惧 |
[31:32] | And now you fear the pain you’ve inflicted on others | 现在你却害怕 你让他人受到的折磨 |
[31:35] | has come back to you in the form of sickness. | 全都变为病痛来报应你 |
[31:39] | And I do believe you might be right. | 而且我确信 你是对的 |
[31:58] | Nothing like a fresh cup of joe | 没有什么比在器官移植手术之前 |
[32:00] | before you start the business of swapping out organs. | 喝一杯咖啡更愉快的了 |
[32:03] | Thank you, Patrick. | 谢谢 派翠克 |
[32:05] | Pleasure. And for the unsung… | 乐意之至 这杯给您… |
[32:08] | Patrick, you’re too much. | 派翠克 你太客气了 |
[32:11] | Mmm. I want a coffee. | 我要喝杯咖啡 |
[32:14] | You know, I have a very special cup of tea here | 我给你泡了杯非常特别的茶 |
[32:16] | that you should try. | 不容错过 |
[32:18] | And our crack leader who will presently save the life | 还有我们将要拯救一个无情的 |
[32:22] | of a ruthless foreign killer. | 外国杀手的主刀医师 |
[32:24] | You definitely need a coffee. | 您绝对需要一杯咖啡 |
[32:25] | You don’t belong here. Henry. | 你不该在这里 亨利 |
[32:29] | Not very hospitable, but I get your drift. | 不太友好 但我懂你意思了 |
[32:31] | I’m leaving. | 我走 我走 |
[32:41] | Your murder victim’s assistant gave up her buyer. | 死者的助手供出了买家 |
[32:44] | She’s been stealing small amounts from the hospital | 过去一个月 她从医院偷取了 |
[32:46] | Over the last month. Adds up to a huge profit. | 少量元素 加起来利润颇丰 |
[32:49] | The feds just picked the buyer up. | 联邦警察刚抓住了买家 |
[32:51] | That’s a relief. | 真令人松了口气 |
[32:53] | Unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[32:54] | She has an airtight alibi for the night of the murder. | 谋杀当晚 她的不在场证明无懈可击 |
[32:57] | After she returned his badge, | 她将身份卡还回去后 |
[32:59] | she did indeed spend the night with a male companion. | 确实整晚都和她男朋友在一起 |
[33:03] | So Newton’s killer is still out there. | 也就是说杀害牛顿的凶手依然逍遥法外 |
[33:06] | True, | 是的 |
[33:07] | But those pellets could have been weaponized in a dirty bomb | 不过找回的那些放射性元素原本可能 |
[33:11] | with the power to injure thousands of people. | 被制成武器 从而伤害到更多的人 |
[33:15] | Nice catch. | 干得不错 |
[33:17] | Wasn’t my catch. Cho gets the credit. | 不是我抓的人 是周的功劳 |
[33:22] | He’s a good leader. You were right about him. | 他是个优秀的领导者 你没看走眼 |
[33:25] | I’ll include your sentiments in his file, | 我会把这赞扬记入他的档案 |
[33:29] | as well as a commendation in your own. | 并且在你的档案里也记一次褒奖 |
[33:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:36] | You are back in charge of your team, effective immediately. | 你重新掌管你的队伍 即刻生效 |
[33:41] | Wait… | 等等 |
[33:43] | What? | 你说什么 |
[33:47] | You’re back in charge. | 你又是负责人了 |
[33:48] | I heard you. | 我听见了 |
[33:52] | Why was I pulled off in the first place? | 那一开始为什么要把我撤下来 |
[33:56] | Maybe I was messing with you? | 也许是我想逗逗你 |
[34:04] | And it showed you I won’t tolerate any disrespect. | 让你知道我无法容忍丝毫的不尊重 |
[34:16] | That’ll be all. | 我说完了 |
[34:22] | Lisbon, well done. | 里斯本 干得真棒 |
[34:24] | Very good news. | 真是个好消息 |
[34:25] | I have the perfect congratulatory gift in mind, | 我想到一份贺礼要送给你 |
[34:28] | but you’re gonna have to come by the hospital, | 不过你得来医院一趟 |
[34:30] | so I can present it to you. | 我好呈现给你看 |
[34:31] | Patrick Jane, O.R. 8, stat. | 8号手术室呼叫派翠克・简 |
[34:34] | If you can hear my voice, Patrick, | 如果你能听到我的声音 派翠克 |
[34:36] | Move your ass to O.R.8. | 立刻滚来8号手术室 |
[34:38] | Better make that quick. | 越快越好 |
[34:40] | That was my ass. | 叫的是我 |
[34:45] | What the hell is this? | 该死的这是什么 |
[34:47] | 手术风险自行负责 派翠克・简 | |
[34:49] | I felt it important to let you and your team know | 我觉得在你们对他开膛破肚之前 |
[34:51] | before you cut this man open, | 要让你和你的团队知道 |
[34:53] | that you have all been drugged. | 你们都被下药了 |
[34:54] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[35:06] | What do you mean, drugged? | 你说下药是什么意思 |
[35:08] | How? Who did it? | 怎么回事 谁干的 |
[35:10] | I did, by a special coffee blend. | 我 在咖啡里放了点东西 |
[35:14] | I got the idea from the able Dr. Watson. | 是能干的华生医生让我想到这点子的 |
[35:17] | What was that stuff you gave to the heroin addict? | 你给吸服海洛因的人注射了什么 |
[35:19] | Naloxone? | 纳洛酮 |
[35:20] | Yeah, that’s it. It was handy in your duffel bag, | 对 就是它 就像你说的 |
[35:22] | just as you said. | 你随身带在野营包里的 |
[35:25] | I put a “Carefully measured dose” | 我在咖啡壶里 |
[35:26] | in the coffee pot– all of it. | 加入了适量 也就是一整袋 |
[35:29] | Why would you do that? | 你干嘛要这么做 |
[35:31] | Perhaps I should back this story up. | 这事我该从头说起 |
[35:33] | Uh, somebody in this room Is an addict who’s been stealing | 这间房里有人是瘾君子 |
[35:35] | pain-relieving drugs from the patients before, | 在每次手术的前后 |
[35:38] | during, or after surgery. | 都偷病人的止痛药吃 |
[35:40] | What makes you think that? | 你为什么会这么想 |
[35:41] | From my time spent with you, dear. | 就因为跟你们相处的这段时间 亲爱的 |
[35:42] | As soon as I saw those patients fresh out of surgery, | 我看着那些刚做完手术出来的病人 |
[35:46] | it was Obvious to me they hadn’t | 显然是没有被注射 |
[35:47] | been given enough of the good stuff. | 足够剂量的好货 |
[35:49] | And I believe that’s what dr. Newton figured out | 我相信是牛顿医生发现了这事 |
[35:52] | and that’s what got him killed. | 这就是他被杀的原因 |
[35:54] | You drugged all of us, | 你对我们集体下药 |
[35:57] | based on that wild conjecture? | 就是基于这荒谬的臆测 |
[35:59] | Yes. | 没错 |
[36:00] | You gave everyone here naloxone? | 你给每个人下了纳洛酮 |
[36:02] | Yes! | 没错 |
[36:03] | Do you have any idea how dangerous that can be? | 你知道这会有多危险吗 |
[36:05] | I did read the label, thank you very much, | 我读了说明 非常感谢 |
[36:07] | and it’s only harmful to those individuals | 这药只对那些 |
[36:09] | suffering with liver and kidney damage– | 肺部和肾损伤的人有害 |
[36:12] | Uh, that makes Oratni completely out of the question– | 所以欧拉尼是肯定不能服的 |
[36:16] | and pregnant women. | 还有孕妇 |
[36:17] | Oh, my god. You gave me tea. | 我的天 你给我的是茶 |
[36:21] | Yes. | 没错 |
[36:22] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[36:24] | It’s perfectly obvious. | 这太明显了 |
[36:26] | I also know who the father is, | 我还知道孩子的父亲是谁 |
[36:27] | but don’t–don’t worry. Your secret is safe with me. | 但不用担心 你的秘密在我这儿很安全 |
[36:30] | Lisbon. Perfect timing. | 里斯本 来得正好 |
[36:32] | Just in time to open your present. | 正好赶上给你的惊喜 |
[36:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[36:35] | I spiked the coffee. | 我在咖啡里下了药 |
[36:36] | Somebody in this room is about to spiral into a rapid detox. | 这房间里有人即将被送去迅速戒毒 |
[36:41] | The shakes, nausea, | 身体的那种颤抖 恶心 |
[36:43] | those dreaded cravings for the rush of a fresh hit… | 有强烈的欲望想要冲出去吸上一口 |
[36:48] | Hello. Someone’s missing. | 有人不见了 |
[36:50] | I don’t see dr. Gidry. | 姬德鲁医生不见了 |
[36:53] | The anesthesiologist. | 那个麻醉师 |
[36:55] | Of course. | 当然是她 |
[36:57] | Lisbon. Hurry. | 里斯本 快 |
[37:03] | Drop the needle! | 把针放下 |
[37:05] | No, no, you–you–you don’t understand. I, uh, I need this. | 不不 你不明白 我需要这个 |
[37:09] | I’m going through withdrawal. | 我突然戒毒会痛苦死的 |
[37:10] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不用 |
[37:13] | But the coffee… | 但是那咖啡… |
[37:14] | Jane didn’t put anything in the coffee. | 简什么都没往咖啡里放 |
[37:17] | He needed to lure out the real killer, and here you are. | 他只是要引出真正的凶手 就是你 |
[37:26] | Okay, okay. I-I-I admit it. | 好吧好吧 我承认 |
[37:29] | I-I-I stole drugs and I returned them watered down, but… | 我偷了药品 减量换回去 但是 |
[37:34] | that doesn’t make me the killer. | 这不意味着我就是凶手 |
[37:38] | C-can we–can we just get– get a little fresh air in here? | 我们来点新鲜空气吧 |
[37:41] | It’s s-stifling. | 这里令人窒息 |
[37:42] | Tell me how you started using. | 告诉我你怎么开始服毒的 |
[37:45] | Residency? | 在医院实习的时候 |
[37:48] | Up days at a time. I mean, | 几天合不了眼 |
[37:50] | How else were you supposed to stay alert enough to perform? | 你怎么才能保持时刻待命的状态呢 |
[37:54] | And then I’d– I’d need something else to help me | 我真的需要些什么 来帮我 |
[37:57] | come– come back–down. | 保持清醒 |
[38:01] | And when did Newton figure out you had a problem? | 牛顿什么时候发现你有毒瘾的 |
[38:03] | I don’t have a problem! I maintain perfectly! | 我没有上瘾 我控制得很好 |
[38:07] | No. Your real withdrawals are starting. | 不 现在你的毒瘾真的犯了 |
[38:11] | Why don’t you work with me here, and I can get you what you need? | 你何不跟我配合 我满足你的需要 |
[38:21] | Last week… | 上周 |
[38:26] | Newton was doing a review of O.R. Cases, | 牛顿在做手术室的案例回顾 |
[38:29] | and he found some inconsistencies in patient care. | 他发现病人护理前后不一致 |
[38:33] | So he brought you in. | 所以他怀疑到你 |
[38:35] | He said that my actions had… | 他说我的行为 |
[38:39] | Had left the hospital exposed to lawsuits. | 会让医院吃上官司 |
[38:44] | Zero tolerance means zero tolerance. Blah, blah, blah… | 罪不可恕 不可原谅 说得没完 |
[38:48] | Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. So he fired you? | 所以他炒了你 |
[38:49] | No, no, no, not just–not just fire me, no. He–he was gonna– | 不不不 可不只是炒了我 他还要 |
[38:53] | He was gonna report me to the state medical board. Huh? | 他还要把我报上全国医委会 |
[38:56] | And cooperate with the police if asked. | 如果有需要 也会跟警方配合调查 |
[38:58] | He called it moral obligation. I called it covering his ass. | 他说这是义不容辞 我说这是他逃避责任 |
[39:02] | So… | 所以 |
[39:04] | I tried to reason with him. | 我试着跟他讲道理 |
[39:08] | After his lecture, you followed him to the driving range. | 他演讲过后 你跟着他到了练习场 |
[39:10] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:11] | He said he was sorry, but he just kept swinging. | 他说他很抱歉 但他只是继续在那儿挥杆 |
[39:13] | He was gonna destroy everything that I’d worked for, | 他就要毁了我为之奋斗的一切 |
[39:16] | But he kept on swinging, and I lost it. | 可他还在那儿挥杆 我就失控了 |
[39:26] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[39:28] | My life didn’t matter to him. | 我的人生不关他的事 |
[39:32] | Why should his matter to me? | 他的死活与我何干 |
[39:39] | So… | 那么 |
[39:42] | are you gonna help me out? | 你会帮我吗 |
[39:44] | No. | 不 |
[39:52] | Got Gidry’s confession. | 姬德鲁招供了 |
[39:54] | Golenka’s being deported tomorrow. | 格兰卡明天会被遣返 |
[39:55] | He’ll be back just in time to greet oratni | 他回来时 正好赶上恭喜欧拉尼 |
[39:57] | and his pre-owned kidney. | 得到安排给他的肾源 |
[39:58] | Now that Quick’s been fired for trading an M.R.I. Machine | 现在奎克由于用肾源交换核磁共振机 |
[40:00] | for a kidney, | 而被炒 |
[40:01] | let’s hope The hospital’s transplant program | 但愿医院的移植项目 |
[40:03] | stays on the up-and-up. | 还能蒸蒸日上吧 |
[40:04] | Yeah, there’s an endless supply of doctors | 是啊 世界上像奎克这样的医生 |
[40:06] | like Quick in the world. | 到处都有 |
[40:07] | – Way to see the bright side. – Need anything else? | -这态度真乐观 -还有什么事吗 |
[40:10] | I want you to know that my reinstatement is in no way | 我想让你知道 我的复职并非反映 |
[40:13] | a reflection of your abilities. | 任何你能力的不足 |
[40:16] | You did a great job. | 你做得很好 |
[40:17] | I know. Hey, guys. Come on in. | 我知道 大伙儿 进来 |
[40:25] | So we have a question. | 我们有个问题 |
[40:27] | If there’s a group hug coming, I am so outta here. | 如果是要来个集体拥抱 我可就闪了 |
[40:31] | No hugs. | 不是拥抱 |
[40:32] | We’re going out for a drink | 我们要出去喝一杯 |
[40:33] | to celebrate the return of Cho. | 庆祝周回到原来的岗位 |
[40:34] | You want to join us? | 你想一起去吗 |
[40:37] | Guys, thank you. I can’t. | 谢谢 我去不了 |
[40:39] | I got a lot of paperwork to do, | 我有很多报告要写 |
[40:41] | And there’s a management meeting. Next time. | 还有一个管理会议要开 下次吧 |
[40:44] | – Good night. – Next time. | -晚安 -下次去 |
[40:47] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:47] | Night, boss. | 晚安 头儿 |
[40:52] | The price of power. | 权利的代价 |
[40:58] | Patrick. There you are. | 派翠克 原来你在这里 |
[41:01] | Yep. Here I am. | 没错 我在这儿 |
[41:04] | You caught me. | 被你发现了 |
[41:05] | Yeah. I-I didn’t want to take up too much of your time, uh… | 我不想占用你太多时间 |
[41:08] | Mm-hmm. I just wanted to let you know that they found a kidney | 我只是想让你知道 他们为恩迪找到了 |
[41:10] | for enid. Uh, they’re operating tonight. | 一颗肾源 今晚手术 |
[41:13] | I think your advocacy had a lot to do with that. | 我想这是你努力的结果吧 |
[41:15] | Oh, no, no. Good for enid. | 不不 对恩迪来说真是太好了 |
[41:17] | It’s… good luck with that. | 这事真是运气好 |
[41:20] | I wanted to give you this. | 我想给你这个 |
[41:24] | St. Sebastian. | 圣巴斯蒂安 |
[41:24] | 圣巴斯蒂安 基督圣徒 被罗马教会极刑处死 | |
[41:26] | Gave me a lot of strength. | 给了我很多力量 |
[41:28] | Maybe he’ll do the same for you. | 也许他也能把力量传递给你 |
[41:30] | A magical medallion. That’s–that’s cool. | 一枚神奇的圆章 真酷 |
[41:34] | He helps people in pain. | 他能帮助痛苦的人 |
[41:37] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[41:40] | You know, seriously, I’m– I’m not really a believer. | 老实说 我可不是个信徒 |
[41:47] | You know what? Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[41:48] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |