时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:54] | Stay where you are and put your hands in the air. | 待在原地 举起双手 |
[00:59] | My safe. Did you open my safe? | 我的保险箱 你开了我的保险箱 |
[01:06] | Stop! | 站住 |
[01:23] | Hands behind your back. | 双手放在背后 |
[01:26] | On your feet now. Get up. | 跪下 起来 |
[01:36] | 加州萨克拉门托 斯特林电子 | |
[01:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:43] | Just a couple bucks, buddy. Help a guy out. | 给点零钱吧伙计 帮帮忙 |
[01:46] | Just need to know if you saw anything, sir, anything at all. | 就想问问你有没有看到什么 什么都行 |
[01:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:56] | Maybe if you tell me what you’re looking for, | 如果你告诉我你们在找什么 |
[01:59] | I could help you out. | 我还能帮帮你们 |
[02:00] | I don’t know. Loud noise, gunshot. | 我不知道 很大动静 枪响 |
[02:03] | Did you see anyone unusual? Anyone acting unusually? | 你有没有看到生人 行为举止奇怪的人 |
[02:06] | Maybe I did. | 也许看到了 |
[02:09] | Or… | 或者 |
[02:11] | Or maybe I didn’t. | 或者也许我没看到 |
[02:13] | You give me a couple bucks, | 你给我点零钱 |
[02:16] | maybe help me remember better. | 也许能帮助我回想 |
[02:22] | – You got 2 bucks? – No. You? | -你有2美元吗 -没 你有么 |
[02:24] | Looks like a robbery gone bad. | 看上去像是抢劫升级变谋杀 |
[02:26] | Victim’s name was Ted Fisher. He owned the place. | 死者叫泰德・费什 这是他的店 |
[02:28] | Something’s off here. | 这里有点不对劲 |
[02:30] | The alarm was set off during the break-in, | 有人闯入时 已经警铃大作 |
[02:32] | and the killer still took the time | 但这个凶手仍有时间 |
[02:33] | to tear the place apart? | 把这地方翻得一团乱吗 |
[02:35] | Watch the blood. Rug’s pretty soaked. | 看看这血迹 地毯都被浸透了 |
[02:44] | And if the killer broke the door entering, | 而且如果凶手是破门而入 |
[02:46] | why is the victim over here with his back turned? | 死者为什么是面朝下的呢 |
[02:49] | Something’s off here. | 这里有点不对劲 |
[02:50] | That’s very astute, Lisbon. | 你还真是很敏锐啊 里斯本 |
[02:51] | There’s more here than meets the eye. | 眼见不一定全面 |
[02:53] | There you are. Where have you been? | 你来了 你去哪里了 |
[02:54] | I haven’t been anywhere. | 我哪也没去 |
[02:55] | I was out back checking escape routes. | 我去查逃跑路线了 |
[02:57] | Really? Any clues? | 真的吗 有线索吗 |
[02:59] | Only that the murderer didn’t find what he was looking for. | 只发现凶手没有找到他想找的东西 |
[03:02] | And… how do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[03:04] | Because this whole room has been torn apart. | 因为这个房间已经被翻得底朝天了 |
[03:06] | You find what you’re looking for, | 如果你找到了想要的东西 |
[03:08] | you stop the search, right? | 就不用再翻了对吧 |
[03:09] | So part of this room would be untouched. | 所以说 这间房里面总有没被翻过的地方 |
[03:11] | Unless he found it in the very last place | 除非他在翻过的最后一个地方 |
[03:12] | he was looking. | 才找到了想要的东西 |
[03:13] | Do you know the probability | 你知道在翻过的最后一个地方 |
[03:14] | of finding something in the last possible place? | 才找到了想要东西的几率是多大吗 |
[03:18] | It’s extremely improbable. | 微乎其微 |
[03:20] | I’ll see you two back at the office. | 我们回办公室见 |
[03:22] | Why are you in a hurry? | 你这么着急要做什么 |
[03:24] | Well, as much as I enjoy these lovely surroundings, Lisbon, | 虽然这周围的一切非常”美好” 里斯本 |
[03:28] | We have a job to do. | 但我们还有事情要做 |
[03:31] | Am I wrong? | 我说错了吗 |
[03:34] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[03:43] | Hey, sir. What are you doing here so late on a Friday night? | 长官 大周五的晚上 你在这里做什么 |
[03:46] | My house was burglarized. I caught him red-handed. | 我的房子被盗了 被我抓了个现行 |
[03:49] | You want one of my people to question him? | 你希望我的人去审问他吗 |
[03:51] | No. Sac P.D. can handle it. | 不了 萨克拉门托警方处理就好 |
[03:53] | It’s a slam dunk. | 证据确凿 |
[03:54] | Come Monday, when court opens, | 等到周一 一开庭 |
[03:56] | the man who broke into my house will be very sorry that he did. | 那个小偷一定会为他的所作所为追悔莫及 |
[04:15] | Donny Culpepper. | 多尼・卡尔佩伯 |
[04:16] | What a surprise to see you here. | 在这里见到你真是太意外了 |
[04:18] | Monday I go before a judge. | 周一我就要上庭了 |
[04:20] | You got till then to get me outta here. | 在此之前你都还有时间把我弄出去 |
[04:22] | Yeah, well, um, that could be a little problematic. | 要把你弄出去有点棘手 |
[04:25] | Otherwise I will tell everyone | 要不然我会告诉大家 |
[04:27] | how you hired me to rob your boss’ house. | 你是怎样雇用我去打劫你老板家的 |
[04:31] | Well, that’s just snitching. Isn’t that against your… | 那就是告密了 那不会违背你的 |
[04:34] | code of honor? | 职业操守吗 |
[04:35] | No. | 不会 |
[04:43] | 超感警探 | |
[04:49] | I paid you very well | 我可是因为相信你的身手 |
[04:51] | on the understanding that you wouldn’t get caught. | 所以付了你一大笔钱 |
[04:53] | Did you at least get what I wanted? | 你至少应该拿到我要的东西了吧 |
[04:55] | No. I looked everywhere. | 没 我到处都翻过了 |
[04:56] | Got into his safe. Nothing. | 也开了他的保险箱 一无所获 |
[04:58] | Just some old coins, a watch, | 就是些古钱币 还有只表 |
[05:00] | And a tupperware, like, tub thing. | 还有个类似特百惠的小桶的东西 |
[05:02] | Tupperware. Did LaRoche say anything | 特百惠 拉罗彻撞见你的时候 |
[05:04] | when he found you? | 有没有说什么 |
[05:06] | He wanted to know if I got into the safe. | 他想知道我有没有翻过他的保险箱 |
[05:08] | – What’d you tell him? – Nothin’. | -你怎么回答的 -没回答 |
[05:09] | I threw somethin’ at his head and took off. | 我往他的头上扔了东西 然后落荒而逃 |
[05:12] | Yeah, you really blew this. | 你真是把这任务搞砸了 |
[05:13] | I thought you were a professional. | 我还以为你是专业的 |
[05:14] | Don’t talk down to me. | 别语带不屑地和我讲话 |
[05:16] | If you don’t get me outta here by Monday, | 如果在周一之前你不把我弄出去 |
[05:18] | you’re the one who’s gonna have to pay for it. Trust me on that. | 你就会是要付出代价的那个人了 相信我 |
[05:21] | Trust you. Yeah, really off | 相信你 我们还真不是 |
[05:22] | on the good foot with trust, are we? | 能互相信任的关系 对吧 |
[05:26] | – HI. – Where are you? | -你好 -你在哪里 |
[05:27] | I thought you wanted to get working on this case. | 我以为你回来研究案件了 |
[05:29] | I-I do. I just ran across the street | 对啊 我就是到街对面的这间 |
[05:32] | to the, uh, fruit place to pick up some fresh fruit. | 这间水果店来买点新鲜水果 |
[05:34] | Flavonoids–It’s very good for logical reasoning | 类黄酮 对于逻辑推理及 |
[05:36] | and visual memory, you know? | 视觉记忆都很有帮助 知道吗 |
[05:39] | Very interesting, get here quick. | 真有趣 快点回来 |
[05:41] | Yep. I’m on my way. | 好 在路上了 |
[05:45] | The clock’s running, starting now. | 时间一分一秒流逝 从现在开始 |
[05:51] | You close your eyes and count to a hundred. | 你闭上眼睛 数到一百 |
[05:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:58] | Fisher owned the repair shop about a year and a half. | 费什拥有这家修理店已经大约一年半了 |
[06:01] | Seemed like a good citizen– volunteer work | 看上去像是个好公民 志愿帮助 |
[06:03] | with underprivileged kids and the homeless. | 贫困儿童以及无家可归的流浪汉 |
[06:06] | Dig a little deeper. | 再查得深入些 |
[06:07] | – Find out what he did before he bought the shop. – Will do. | -看看他买下那家店之前在做什么 -好 |
[06:10] | Hey, boss. Just talked to Fisher’s girlfriend. | 头儿 刚刚和费什的女友聊过 |
[06:13] | She was at the morgue, I.D.ing the body. | 她在停尸房认尸 |
[06:14] | Kinda upset, but she agreed | 很难过 但是她同意 |
[06:15] | to meet us at the apartment she shared with fisher. | 在她与费什同住的公寓里与我们会面 |
[06:16] | All right, let’s go. | 很好 走吧 |
[06:17] | Okay. Agent Lisbon, a word? | 好 里斯本探员 能和你聊一下吗 |
[06:23] | I just discovered that you investigated my burglar | 我刚刚发现你在约一年前审讯过 |
[06:26] | for a murder about a year ago– Donny Culpepper. | 闯入我家的小偷 多尼・卡尔佩伯 |
[06:29] | – Culpepper? – Donny culpepper. | -卡尔佩伯 -多尼・卡尔佩伯 |
[06:31] | I remember him. He threatened to kill me. | 我记得他 他威胁我说要杀了我 |
[06:32] | You’re gonna have to narrow it down – a little bit more than that. | 要杀你的人多了去了 |
[06:34] | The jewelry store case. | 珠宝店盗窃案 |
[06:35] | We picked him up, found him in the hot tub. | 我们去接他 发现他在浴缸里 |
[06:38] | I wonder if there’s a connection. | 我在想会不会有什么联系 |
[06:39] | Uh, he’s a criminal. He does wrong things. | 他是个罪犯 他做错事正常 |
[06:42] | Yeah, probably just a coincidence then. | 也许就只是个巧合 |
[06:45] | Yeah. Probably. | 对 也许 |
[06:49] | I’ll let you know. | 如果是我会告诉你的 |
[06:53] | Is there a connection? | 有联系吗 |
[06:54] | No. | 没 |
[06:57] | Absolutely not. | 绝对没 |
[07:02] | Oh, damn. I forgot something. | 见鬼 我忘了点东西 |
[07:03] | – Uh, I’ll meet you there. – Forgot what? | -到那边见 -忘了什么 |
[07:05] | Uh, my, uh, frumbahollymorgansterning. | 我的 东东西西东西东西 |
[07:09] | 加州萨克拉门托 泰德・费什的公寓 | |
[07:18] | Miss Blue? | 布鲁小姐 |
[07:20] | I’m agent Lisbon. | 我是里斯本探员 |
[07:21] | This is agent Rigsby. We’re really sorry for your loss. | 这位是瑞斯比探员 节哀顺变 |
[07:25] | Just have a couple questions for you. | 我们想问你几个问题 |
[07:27] | Okay. Sure. | 好 没问题 |
[07:28] | Just a few small things. Where were you last night? | 就想问几个小问题 你昨晚在哪里 |
[07:31] | When it happened? Um, home, asleep. | 事发时吗 在家睡觉 |
[07:34] | I had the early shift at the animal shelter. | 我要去动物收容所上早班 |
[07:37] | Do you mind if we talk inside? | 你介不介意我们进去说 |
[07:39] | Okay. | 不介意 |
[07:40] | Did Mr. Fisher work that late very often? | 费什先生经常工作到很晚吗 |
[07:44] | Sometimes. If he had a big project he had to finish. | 有时候 如果他有大活要赶工的话 |
[07:47] | But it’s not like work was his life or anything. | 但他不是每天都扑在工作上 |
[07:49] | He was in balance. | 他劳逸结合得很好 |
[07:51] | Right. And, uh, how long ago did you meet him? | 这样 你什么时候认识他的 |
[07:53] | Um, about a year ago. We met at yoga. | 一年以前 练瑜伽的时候认识的 |
[07:57] | That’s… weird. | 奇怪了 |
[07:59] | I’m sure I locked that. | 我明明锁了的 |
[08:01] | Stand back, ma’am. | 请退后 女士 |
[08:13] | Clear. | 安全 |
[08:23] | Clear. | 安全 |
[08:26] | Jane was right. | 简说的对 |
[08:27] | Looks like somebody wanted something Fisher had. | 有人想要费什的东西 |
[08:29] | Call it in. Put somebody to watch the shop. | 呼叫总部 派人守着店铺 |
[08:30] | If jane is right, maybe they’ll go back there. | 如果真被简猜中了 凶手一定还会回去找 |
[08:32] | Okay, you got it. | 好 收到 |
[08:34] | I can’t believe this level of hostility. | 谁会跟他结这么大仇 |
[08:38] | There’s nothing here worth stealing. | 这里又没什么值钱的 |
[08:40] | Nothin’? | 没有吗 |
[08:41] | Ted and I weren’t really into material stuff. | 泰德和我都不怎么注重物质 |
[08:43] | – He spent, like, eight years in the Peace Corps. – Oh, my gosh. | -他在维和部队里待了8年 -天呐 |
[08:49] | Oh, excuse me. | 对不起 |
[08:51] | I’m sorry. Ma’am, can I ask you a question? | 等一下女士 能问你个问题吗 |
[08:54] | Oh, I’m sorry. I don’t mean to be intrusive. | 对不起 我不是故意闯进来的 |
[08:55] | – I live upstairs. – There was a break-in here. | -我住楼上的 -这里被人洗劫了 |
[08:58] | Did you see or hear anything? | 你有看到或听到什么吗 |
[09:00] | No. A break-in? I was at the market. | 什么 被洗劫了 我才买东西回来 |
[09:02] | – Did they steal anything? – Thank you for your time. | -有丢什么东西吗 -耽误你时间了 |
[09:05] | Uh, if you think of anything, | 如果你想起什么 |
[09:06] | – You can give me a call at this number. – All right. | -请打这个电话找我 -好的 |
[09:17] | Okay. Thanks. | 谢了 |
[09:19] | Sac P.D. put a man on the store. | 萨城警局已经派人看店了 |
[09:22] | Check on the girlfriend. | 查查他女友 |
[09:23] | She’s got no real alibi other than being a hippie. | 她的不在场证明太没说服力了 |
[09:31] | Something bugging you, boss? | 有人跟踪吗 头 |
[09:32] | Behind us. Dark late model sedan. | 后面那个 黑色新型轿车 |
[09:36] | I’m pretty sure I saw it outside the repair shop. | 我敢肯定在修理店也看到过 |
[09:38] | I think it’s following us. | 我觉得他在跟踪我们 |
[09:40] | Got it. | 收到 |
[09:44] | And there it goes. It’s probably nothing. | 跑了 可能不是的 |
[09:47] | Just a look-alike. | 长得比较像 |
[09:48] | Maybe. Run the plates. See if you find anything. | 也许吧 查查车牌 看看有什么线索 |
[09:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:57] | You’re new to me. Uh, who–who are you now? | 你看得挺眼生 你是谁 |
[10:00] | Detention Enforcement officer O’Donnell. | 强制拘留所警员欧多内尔 |
[10:02] | Guarding the prisoner up to and until transport. | 主要看管犯人直至移交 |
[10:05] | Gung ho. Good to see. | 有意思 你好 |
[10:08] | Well, welcome, O’Donnell. | 欢迎你 欧多内尔 |
[10:09] | I’m Patrick Jane. I work with the CBI. | 派翠克・简 联调局的 |
[10:13] | – Okay. – No worries. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[10:15] | Did you–did you lose this? | 这个是不是你掉的 |
[10:18] | – A quarter. – I don’t think so. | -25美分 -好像不是 |
[10:21] | Well, it’s less of a quarter, | 可不止25美分 |
[10:23] | More of a good luck piece, really. | 更像是好运币 |
[10:26] | I mean, take a closer look. | 仔细看看 |
[10:27] | Look at the way the light hits it. | 看看如何折射阳光的 |
[10:29] | Shines and gleams, | 熠熠发光 |
[10:31] | Like liquid sunshine. | 日光缓缓流动 |
[10:33] | Keep looking at it. | 再仔细看看 |
[10:35] | It’s kind of soothing the way it shines, isn’t it? | 看着它的光芒 心灵都得到了慰藉 |
[10:37] | You can feel your worries and responsibilities | 你对自身职责的担忧 |
[10:40] | just… fading away. | 渐渐忘却 |
[10:44] | You might even want to close your eyes | 你可以慢慢的想闭上眼睛 |
[10:45] | and just have a little sleep. | 缓缓沉睡 |
[10:50] | My uncle had a buffalo nickel. | 我叔叔有这么一个好运币 |
[10:53] | He was always gonna sell it and buy a ranch and all that, | 他总说要把它卖了换一大片牧场 |
[10:54] | But he lost it in a poker game. | 结果赌博的时候输掉了 |
[10:57] | So not yours, huh? | 这么说不是你的 |
[10:58] | No. Maybe check upstairs. | 不是 问问楼上的吧 |
[11:02] | Will do. Thank you. | 好的 谢了 |
[11:08] | I checked up on the girlfriend. She seems clean. | 我查了他女友背景 似乎没什么疑点 |
[11:10] | No priors, committed pacifist. | 没有被指控过 反战人士 |
[11:12] | People I talked to say she and Fisher were close. | 我询问了很多人都说她和费什关系很好 |
[11:14] | – All right. Let’s keep an eye on her, though. – Okay. | -好吧 继续留意她 -好 |
[11:16] | Hey. I pulled a message off the victim’s cell phone. | 我从受害人手机中查到一段录音 |
[11:19] | Think you wanna hear it. | 你们肯定想听听 |
[11:20] | Fisher, you dog! You think you can get away with this? | 费什你个畜生 你以为你逃得了吗 |
[11:23] | I find you, Fisher! | 我找到你了费什 |
[11:24] | You’re gonna pay for what you done! | 你要为你的所作所为付出代价 |
[11:25] | You hear me, Fisher?! You pay! | 听到没费什 你会付出代价的 |
[11:27] | He doesn’t sound very happy. | 听上去很气愤啊 |
[11:29] | What’s the accent? | 这是哪的口音 |
[11:30] | I sent a copy down to Pete in forensics. | 我发了一份给法医科的佩特 |
[11:32] | He can tell us. | 他会查出来的 |
[11:32] | He’s a genius with accents. | 他很擅长分辨口音 |
[11:34] | What time did the call come in? | 电话什么时候打进来的 |
[11:35] | 11: 45 last night. | 昨晚11点45 |
[11:36] | Coroner puts time of death | 验尸官说死亡时间 |
[11:37] | between 11:00 and 2:00. Bingo. | 在晚上11点到凌晨2点间 正好 |
[11:40] | – Maybe. – I’m working on getting the subscriber info | -可能就是他 -我去在向电话公司 |
[11:42] | For the number from the phone company right now. | 查询机主身份 |
[11:43] | – Good. Oh, boss, one more thing. | -很好 -头 还有一件事 |
[11:45] | I’ve been looking into Fisher’s past and hit a snag | 我在查费什过去档案时 在维和部队那边 |
[11:47] | – with the peace corps thing. – What kind of snag? | -有点卡住了 -什么问题 |
[11:49] | Well, they’ve got no record of Fisher being a member | 他们没有过去十年里 |
[11:52] | going back ten years. | 费什入队的记录 |
[11:53] | I’m having them check to see | 我让他们检查下 |
[11:54] | If it could be a clerical error or spelling mistake. | 是记录错误还是名字拼错了 |
[11:56] | Talk to the girlfriend. | 问问他女友 |
[11:57] | – find out where he was stationed. – All right. | -看看他在哪里驻扎的 -好 |
[12:01] | Are you taking a vacation from this case or what? | 你到底想不想查这件案子 |
[12:05] | No. | 想啊 |
[12:07] | Boss. I put the license of the car | 头 我查了 |
[12:08] | that you thought was following us in the system. | 你认为在跟踪我们的那辆车的车牌 |
[12:11] | It was rented from the airport three days ago. | 是三天前在机场租用的 |
[12:12] | Corporate account to some shell company I couldn’t track. | 租用帐户是个空壳公司 无法查询 |
[12:15] | I just got a fresh hit. The car was ticketed a half-hour ago | 我又查了下 这辆车半小时前 |
[12:17] | Just two blocks away from the victim’s repair shop. | 在受害人维修点两街区外被开了罚单 |
[12:20] | Nice. Let’s go. | 好样的 我们走 |
[12:22] | You coming or what? | 你去不去 |
[12:24] | Are those bulletproof vests? | 那是防弹衣吗 |
[12:25] | – Yeah. – Uh, think not. | -是啊 -那我不去了 |
[12:29] | – Good luck. – Okay. | -祝你们好运 -好吧 |
[13:00] | No light. | 禁光 |
[13:25] | Locked. | 锁了 |
[13:48] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[13:48] | – Drop your weapons! – Put your hands on your heads! | -放下武器 -双手抱头 |
[13:55] | Hello? | 听见没 |
[14:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:13] | So yesterday you were bumming change. | 你昨天还是流浪汉 |
[14:16] | Here you are today with a $1,000 handgun, | 今天就有了把价值一千美金的枪 |
[14:19] | Nicely maintained. | 保养得还挺好 |
[14:21] | You can understand our puzzlement. | 让我们大为困惑啊 |
[14:26] | Sir, my name is Cole Ruger. | 长官 我叫科尔・鲁格 |
[14:29] | I have a license for that and a carry permit. | 我有执照和持枪证 |
[14:33] | Okay, Mr. Ruger, | 好吧 鲁格先生 |
[14:35] | What do you know about the death of ted Fisher? | 你知道泰德・费什怎么死的吗 |
[14:37] | Nothing. | 不知道 |
[14:38] | Fisher was a buddy of mine. That’s all. | 费什是我好兄弟 就这么多 |
[14:41] | You and he were in the Peace Corps together? | 你和他一起在维和部队服役的吗 |
[14:44] | No. | 不是 |
[14:45] | We worked at Sagaris together. | 我们在苏加里斯共事 |
[14:48] | What is Sagaris? | 苏加里斯是什么 |
[14:50] | A security firm. | 保安公司 |
[14:52] | We provide services | 我们主要做些 |
[14:53] | the regular army isn’t equipped for. | 军队不便做的事 |
[14:58] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:59] | You and Fisher were mercenaries? | 你和费什是雇佣兵 |
[15:01] | Private security contractors. | 私人保安承包商 |
[15:04] | Where did you do most of your contracting? | 你们都在哪儿做承包生意 |
[15:06] | All over. Mostly Iraq. Fallujah, Basra. | 到处 多在伊拉克 法鲁贾 巴士拉 |
[15:11] | Where were you when Fisher was killed? | 费什被杀时你在哪里 |
[15:13] | Ted called me two days ago and said he was in trouble. | 泰德两天前给我电话 说他有麻烦了 |
[15:16] | He needed help. Whatever it was, | 他需要帮忙 我不知道是什么事 |
[15:18] | he couldn’t say it over the phone. | 他在电话里不肯说 |
[15:20] | And you just dropped everything, | 所以你放下手头的一切 |
[15:21] | No questions asked, headed here? | 什么也不问 就赶到这儿来 |
[15:22] | That’s right. Wouldn’t you? | 没错 难道你不会吗 |
[15:26] | Where were you coming from? | 你从哪儿赶来的 |
[15:28] | I was overseas. | 我在国外 |
[15:30] | What did Fisher tell you when you got here? | 你到这后 费什怎么说的 |
[15:33] | Nothing. | 什么也没说 |
[15:35] | He was already dead. | 他已经死了 |
[15:38] | I was too late. | 我来的太晚了 |
[15:40] | At which point you disguised yourself as a homeless man | 你为什么要装成一个无家可归的人 |
[15:42] | to get close to the crime scene. | 企图靠近犯罪现场 |
[15:43] | I was trying to gather intel, figure out who killed ted. | 我想收集情报 找出杀他的凶手 |
[15:47] | Which is why you broke into his store | 所以你就闯进他的店 |
[15:48] | with a loaded handgun? | 还带着个上膛的枪 |
[15:50] | I was staking out the place. | 我正在监视这地方 |
[15:50] | I heard a noise inside. | 我听到里面有声音 |
[15:52] | The back door was open. I went in. | 后门开了 我就进去 |
[15:54] | I encountered that woman. She was armed. | 遇上了那个女人 她带了枪 |
[15:57] | So I drew my weapon. | 所以我也掏了枪 |
[15:58] | Like I said, it’s fully licensed, | 我说过 是上过执照的 |
[15:59] | And I have a carry permit. | 我也有持枪许可 |
[16:03] | Look… Agent, I wanna work with you guys | 探员 我很想与你们合作 |
[16:08] | to find out who killed Ted. | 找出杀害泰德的凶手 |
[16:10] | Whatever I can do. So as soon as you cut me loose… | 尽我所能 所以你们只要让我放手干 |
[16:13] | Cut you loose? | 让你放手干 |
[16:13] | Sure. | 当然 |
[16:16] | I haven’t committed a crime. | 我又没犯罪 |
[16:19] | Or should I call my attorney? | 还是你想让我叫律师来吗 |
[16:26] | Okay. Obviously, you’re not the victim’s neighbor, | 很显然 你并不是受害者的邻居 |
[16:29] | And I need you to explain this. | 所以我想请你解释一下这个东西 |
[16:33] | My name is Vivian Griswold. | 我叫薇薇安・格里斯伍德 |
[16:35] | I had nothing to do with the murder of Ted Fisher. | 我跟泰德・费什的死没有任何关系 |
[16:38] | A client hired me six months ago to observe Mr. Fisher. | 半年前一个客户雇佣我监视费什先生 |
[16:41] | What kind of client? What exactly do you do? | 什么样的客户 你到底是做什么的 |
[16:44] | I work for a company providing corporate intelligence | 我工作的公司提供企业情报 |
[16:47] | and covert surveillance. | 和秘密监视 |
[16:49] | A private sector spy. Who’s the client? | 原来是个私营的间谍部门 那客户是谁 |
[16:53] | Mm. Can’t tell you that. | 这个我不告诉你 |
[16:56] | What I can tell you is that it involved a major theft | 我只能告诉你 这与一起 |
[16:59] | from my clients, overseas, | 我海外客户的盗窃案有关 |
[17:02] | two years ago. | 发生在两年前 |
[17:04] | – And Fisher was connected how? – He was a person of interest. | -这与费什有什么关系 -他是嫌疑人 |
[17:07] | Mr. Fisher left his job | 费什先生就在开始立案调查之后 |
[17:08] | shortly after an investigation was launched. | 辞去了他的工作 |
[17:11] | His reasons for leaving were… questionable. | 他离职的理由 令人怀疑 |
[17:13] | You said you had Fisher under surveillance. | 你说你在监视费什 |
[17:16] | So… where were you the night of his death? | 那么 他被杀那晚你在哪里 |
[17:18] | I had information that led me to believe | 我得到一个误导的情报 |
[17:20] | that Mr. Fisher would be at a different location. | 说费什先生会去另一个地方 |
[17:23] | Obviously, that was bad information. | 很显然 这是个错误的情报 |
[17:26] | I guess. | 真的吗 |
[17:28] | So… how did you come to be in Fisher’s locked shop | 那 你怎么会到费什锁着的店里去 |
[17:32] | carrying a weapon? | 还拿着一把枪 |
[17:34] | I was surveilling the shop when I heard a noise inside. | 我正监视那个店 听到里面有声音 |
[17:37] | The back door was open, and I went in. | 后门开着 我就进去了 |
[17:39] | Finding an armed man inside, | 发现一个持枪的男人 |
[17:41] | I drew my fully licensed and permitted weapon. | 我就拿出了这把有执照和许可证的枪 |
[17:45] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[17:47] | Now… my lawyer is already on the way over, | 现在 我的律师正在来的路上 |
[17:51] | But wouldn’t we all rather skip the formalities? | 但我们不如别走那形式了 |
[17:59] | You getting anything? | 发现什么了吗 |
[18:02] | Well, they’re both professional liars. | 他们都是专业的骗子 |
[18:04] | Beyond that, I can’t read either of them. | 除了这个 我什么也看不出来 |
[18:07] | They’re both good for the murder, | 他们都有能力谋杀 |
[18:08] | So each gives the other reasonable doubt. | 所以每人多了一项合理怀疑 |
[18:10] | We need to come at this from another angle. | 我们得从另一个角度来看这个问题 |
[18:14] | Just got off the phone with Pete in forensics. | 刚刚接到法医佩特的电话 |
[18:15] | He says the accent’s Iraqi, probably from baghdad. | 他说那声音来自伊拉克 可能是巴格达 |
[18:17] | Any luck tracking down the caller? | 有没有追踪到打电话的人 |
[18:19] | Prepaid cell phone. No subscriber info. | 这是个预付费电话 没有用户信息 |
[18:21] | I tried calling it, but the minutes must be up. | 我打了 结果已经欠费停机了 |
[18:23] | Great. | 真是太好了 |
[18:28] | Agent lisbon. | 里斯本探员 |
[18:30] | I just got a call from the State Department about your case. | 我刚接到国务院一个电话 询问你的案子 |
[18:33] | What should I know? | 你有什么进展 |
[18:34] | The state department? What’d they say? | 国务院 他们怎么说 |
[18:36] | Our victim, Fisher, was suspected of getting too close | 受害者费什 被怀疑与伊拉克不法商人 |
[18:39] | to shady Iraqi businessmen. | 交往过密 |
[18:41] | A theft may have occurred. | 可能发生了一起盗窃案 |
[18:43] | Nothing could ever be proven. | 现在什么都还没有证实 |
[18:45] | They would like to be kept abreast of developments. | 他们希望能跟进案情的进展 |
[18:48] | We’ve got a threatening call | 我们查到一个威胁电话 |
[18:49] | from somebody who may or may not be Iraqi | 是来自一个也许在伊拉克的人 |
[18:51] | And two suspects in holding | 两个在审的嫌疑人 |
[18:52] | who’ve got experience with counterintelligence. | 都有反情报活动的经验 |
[18:55] | And you have strong leads? | 有什么确凿证据吗 |
[18:57] | Something for me to tell Washington? | 能让我想华盛顿汇报的 |
[18:58] | Nothing concrete, sir. | 尚无证实 长官 |
[19:00] | Early indicators say that it’s revenge | 早前的现象表明这是一起报复行动 |
[19:02] | for whatever happened in Iraq. | 起因是伊拉克发生的一些事 |
[19:05] | What about you, Mr. Jane? | 你呢 简先生 |
[19:07] | What dazzling insights have you gleaned? | 你有没有捕捉到什么令人惊奇的情况 |
[19:10] | Uh, I’ve got nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[19:12] | Hmm. That’s disappointing. | 还真让人失望 |
[19:14] | -Off your game somehow? Distracted? – Mnh. No, not at all. | -状态不佳吗 分心了 -完全没有 |
[19:18] | Sorry to interrupt, boss, but I just talked | 头儿抱歉打断一下 我刚接到一个电话 |
[19:20] | to the girlfriend, Heather Blue. She’s frightened. | 是那个女朋友希瑟・布鲁 她很害怕 |
[19:22] | Says someone is prowling around her apartment. | 她说有人在她公寓周围徘徊 |
[19:24] | Let’s go and see her. | 我们去看看 |
[19:25] | I wanna ask her about that peace corps thing anyway. | 正好我想问问她那个维和部队的事儿 |
[19:26] | – Jane, are you co– damn. – Problem? | -简 你去不 可恶 -有事儿吗 |
[19:31] | Not at all, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[19:32] | – Keep me informed. – Okay. | -随时汇报 -好的 |
[19:34] | These people are lying to you. | 这些人在撒谎 |
[19:36] | Teddy was in the peace corps. I told you that. | 泰德是维和部队的 我说过了 |
[19:39] | We checked. | 我们查过了 |
[19:40] | Ted Fisher worked for Sagaris private defense | 从2000年到2009年 泰德・费什 |
[19:42] | from 2000 to 2009, | 为苏加里斯私人保安公司工作 |
[19:45] | since he first got out of the army. He was a mercenary. | 在他离开部队之后 他一直是个雇佣兵 |
[19:48] | No. He wasn’t. | 不 他不是 |
[19:50] | Not possible. | 不可能 |
[19:52] | Heather, you called us here because somebody frightened you. | 希瑟 你打给我们 说有人吓到你了 |
[19:58] | Yeah, I was watching tv when I heard the noise. | 是的 我在看电视的时候听到了声响 |
[20:01] | He was trying to come in the back, | 他想从后门进来 |
[20:02] | But when I yelled, he ran. | 但我一喊 他就跑了 |
[20:04] | Did you get a look at him? | 看到他的样子了吗 |
[20:05] | No, I just saw the glint of the knife he was using to cut the screen. | 没有 只瞟到他想用来划门的刀 |
[20:09] | You can’t remember anything else about him? Size? Hair color? | 你什么都不记得吗 身高 头发颜色 |
[20:13] | Um, uh, he was wearing a hooded sweatshirt, I think. | 他穿着一件兜帽衫 好像是 |
[20:16] | A little taller than me, maybe. | 也许比我高一点吧 |
[20:17] | Are you sure it was male? Could it have been a woman? | 你确实是男性 有可能是女性吗 |
[20:20] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 不知道 也许吧 |
[20:21] | God, my heart’s going a mile a minute. | 老天 我的心跳好快 |
[20:23] | We’ve assigned you a protection detail. | 我们已经给你派了保护人员 |
[20:25] | Nobody’s gonna hurt you. | 没人能够伤害你 |
[20:28] | You really want me to believe Ted lied to me? | 你们真想让我相信泰德骗了我吗 |
[20:32] | The whole time, he was lying to me? | 一直以来 他都是在骗我吗 |
[20:35] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[20:48] | O’donnell. How goes it? | 欧多内尔 还好吗 |
[20:50] | Fine. As long as they keep bringing food | 还行 只要他们每隔几小时 |
[20:52] | every couple hours, I’m good. | 送食物过来 我就没事 |
[20:53] | Yeah. Well, I brought you a chair. | 我给你带了小凳子 |
[20:56] | Just opens up, and… | 打开就行了 |
[20:59] | – there. – Great. | -就这样 -很好 |
[21:00] | Yeah, it’s my pleasure. | 很高兴能帮到你 |
[21:03] | Just glad to know we got a good man like you on the job. | 同僚中有你这种好人真让人欣慰 |
[21:05] | Just and ease your way into it. That’s–just ease your way down. | 慢点儿坐下 别太急 |
[21:08] | Okay. There we go. | 好了 |
[21:10] | Okay, fantastic. Um, I’ll check on you later on. | 不错 妥了 一会儿再来看你 |
[21:16] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[21:26] | Whoever was trying to get into the apartment, | 想闯进公寓的肯定不是 |
[21:28] | it wasn’t Ruger or Griswold. | 鲁格或格里斯伍德 |
[21:30] | They were only released an hour ago. | 他们一小时前才被释放 |
[21:32] | Well, maybe they have someone else working with them, | 也许是他们的同伙 |
[21:33] | or the girlfriend is having some very bad dreams. | 也有可能是那位女朋友做恶梦了 |
[21:37] | Okay. Do you have any intention | 好吧 你真的不想 |
[21:39] | of actually taking part in this case? | 加入这案子的侦破工作吗 |
[21:43] | It’s all under control. | 一切尽在掌握 |
[21:45] | Wait. You know who the killer is? | 等一下 你知道凶手是谁 |
[21:49] | The what? | 什么 |
[21:50] | Oh, the killer. No. No, I misspoke. | 凶手 不不 我口误了 |
[21:52] | What’s going on with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[21:54] | You’ve been acting strange since this case started. | 这案子一开始你就怪怪的 |
[21:56] | Strange. Strange how? | 怪 怎么怪了 |
[21:58] | Strange like… | 是像这样 |
[22:00] | or… | 还是 |
[22:01] | Boss, Rigsby’s… | 老大 瑞斯比 |
[22:04] | got something. | 有发现了 |
[22:10] | Just got a call from the guys in evidence. | 取证科那边来了电话 |
[22:11] | Fisher’s phone’s was ringing. | 说费什的手机在响 |
[22:13] | It’s been going off every half-hour. | 而且每半小时就会响一次 |
[22:14] | Where did the call come from? | 是谁打的 |
[22:15] | Same number– prepaid cell phone. | 来电是一个号码 预付手机 |
[22:17] | I thought you said the cell phone angle was dead. | 你们之前不是说从手机查不到什么 |
[22:19] | He must’ve put more minutes on it. | 一定是有了进一步发现 |
[22:25] | This is Cho. Yeah, we’re all set here. | 我是周 我们一切就绪了 |
[22:27] | How are you guys coming along? | 你们那边怎么样 |
[22:28] | Cho’s talking to the phone company | 周在和通讯公司的人联系 |
[22:30] | so that when the call comes through, | 一旦电话接通了 |
[22:30] | we can triangulate off the cell towers, | 我们就能通过通讯塔做三角定位 |
[22:32] | figure out exactly where the call came from. | 得到来电的确切位置 |
[22:35] | Okay, I need you to keep him on the phone | 我需要你拖住他 |
[22:36] | for at least two minutes. | 至少说话两分钟 |
[22:38] | Hi. This is Patrick Jane. | 你好 我是派翠克・简 |
[22:40] | Listen, I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[22:42] | Shut up! I am coming to get you. | 闭嘴 我会抓到你的 |
[22:44] | I don’t know who you are, but I will | 尽管我不知道你是谁 但我会让你 |
[22:46] | make you pay for this! | 付出代价的 |
[22:46] | No, you shut up. You listen to me. | 不 你闭嘴 你听我说 |
[22:48] | I know what you want. The only way you’re gonna get it is | 我知道你想要什么 但你必须 |
[22:50] | if you meet me in person. We got something to settle here. | 和我见面才行 我们得当面谈谈 |
[22:52] | Outside the repair shop in one hour. You be there, | 一小时后在维修店外见 只要你来 |
[22:55] | you get what you want. If you don’t, | 你就能得到你想要的 你要是不来 |
[22:56] | you’ll never see it again. Simple as that. | 就别再妄想了 就这样 |
[22:59] | What was that? | 这算什么 |
[23:01] | I said 2 minutes. That was hardly 30 seconds. | 我说了两分钟 你这连三十秒都不够 |
[23:03] | Well, I just thought it’d be simpler to bring him to us. | 我觉得见他本人更直截了当嘛 |
[23:06] | It’s okay. Thank me later. | 没事 可以晚点再谢我 |
[23:07] | Now the strangeness we were talking about… | 刚才我们聊到奇怪的… |
[23:09] | Never mind. | 话题结束 |
[23:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:55] | No! | 不 |
[23:56] | Hey! Don’t… | 别 |
[23:59] | Where is that bastard Fisher? No! | 那个混蛋费什在哪 不 |
[24:02] | Let me go! Where is that bastard Fisher? | 放开我 那个混蛋费什在哪 |
[24:06] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[24:08] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[24:17] | My name is Omar Hassan. | 我叫欧玛・哈森 |
[24:20] | Okay. Why were you so angry with Ted Fisher? | 好 泰德・费什怎么惹着你了 |
[24:24] | My father worked for the Americans, | 我父亲为美国人效命 |
[24:27] | helping to establish a free and democratic Iraq. | 他一直为建立自由民主的伊拉克而奋斗 |
[24:30] | He and Fisher worked together. | 他和费什是工作伙伴 |
[24:32] | Yes. | 对 |
[24:34] | Before my father was killed. | 在我父亲被杀之前 |
[24:35] | How’d he die? | 他怎么死的 |
[24:38] | Bomb, two years ago. | 两年前的炸弹 |
[24:41] | Fisher was involved in his death? | 费什和他的死亡有关 |
[24:42] | No, but when it became clear | 没 但当时我父亲 |
[24:45] | that my father’s life was in danger, | 身处险境 |
[24:48] | Fisher promised he would take care of my family | 费什许诺如果我父亲发生任何事 |
[24:50] | if anything happened to my father. | 他会照看我们一家 |
[24:53] | And Fisher told you this? | 这是费什亲口对你讲的 |
[24:55] | After my father was killed, Fisher quit his job. | 我父亲被害后 他辞了职 |
[24:59] | He–he wanted no more of killing. | 他说不想再有人遇害 |
[25:03] | He promised to help get us to America | 他承诺帮我们逃到美国 |
[25:07] | and that the $2 million | 而我们到了这里 |
[25:09] | would be waiting for us when we arrived. | 就立马能拿到那两百万美金 |
[25:11] | That’s a lot of money. | 那可是一大笔钱 |
[25:12] | The State Department thinks Fisher was engaged | 美国国务院怀疑费什参与了 |
[25:14] | in criminal activity in Iraq. | 伊拉克的犯罪活动 |
[25:15] | Is that where the money came from? | 钱是从这类活动中来的吗 |
[25:18] | No. It came from my father. | 不 这钱是我父亲的 |
[25:20] | It was our family fortune. | 是我们的家族财产 |
[25:22] | Your father put a lot of trust in Fisher. | 你父亲很信任费什 |
[25:25] | He believed he was a good man. | 他相信他是个好人 |
[25:28] | He… he stayed under our roof. | 他之前一直寄宿在我们家 |
[25:32] | He… he broke bread with us. | 与我们朝夕相处 |
[25:34] | So Fisher helped | 费什安排了 |
[25:35] | to get the visas necessary to come to America, | 你们来美国所需的证件 |
[25:37] | and your family arrived four days ago. Is that correct? | 你们一家四天前到的这里 对吗 |
[25:40] | And what happened when you met up with Fisher? | 你见到费什后发生了什么 |
[25:43] | We were supposed to meet two nights ago, | 我们本该在两天前就见面的 |
[25:45] | but he never showed up. | 但他一直不现身 |
[25:47] | You thought he double-crossed you, | 你觉得他出卖了你 |
[25:49] | that he stole the money, and that’s why | 你认为他偷了钱 所以 |
[25:51] | you cut the screen and tried to break into the apartment. | 你打破纱窗 想闯进他的公寓 |
[25:55] | Yes. | 对 |
[25:58] | What about Fisher’s friend, Cole Ruger? | 那费什的朋友 科尔・鲁格呢 |
[26:03] | Did you ever meet him or did Fisher ever talk about him? | 你见过他吗 费什提起过他没 |
[26:05] | No, I-I don’t know him. | 不 我不认识他 |
[26:12] | What am I to tell my mother? | 我该怎么和我母亲交待 |
[26:15] | My sisters? | 还有我的妹妹们 |
[26:18] | I mean, we have nothing now. | 我们现在一无所有了 |
[26:22] | Yeah. It’s a tough break. | 是啊 祸不单行 |
[26:27] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[26:30] | The kid doesn’t seem like a killer. | 那孩子不像杀手 |
[26:32] | I’m not sure the revenge motive works. | 我觉得复仇动机不成立 |
[26:35] | What are you doing? What is that? | 你在干嘛 那是什么 |
[26:37] | None of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[26:38] | – Are you even listening to me? – Every word. | -你有认真听我说话吗 -听着呢 |
[26:40] | Let’s go catch this killer, shall we? | 我们去抓到凶手 |
[26:41] | How are we gonna do that? | 怎么抓 |
[26:42] | The killer was looking for the Hassan family’s $2 million. | 凶手的目标是哈森家的两百万美元 |
[26:45] | The rest is easy. | 剩下的就简单了 |
[26:51] | And now you want me to ask you | 现在你满心期盼 |
[26:53] | what the plan you worked out is, don’t you? | 我追着问你计划是什么 对吧 |
[26:55] | No. I just want you to round everyone up | 不 我希望你召集大伙 |
[26:57] | and get ’em to the repair shop. | 让他们都去维修店 |
[26:58] | Everyone? Who’s everyone? | 大伙 都是谁 |
[26:59] | Uh, well, let me see. There’s the girlfriend and Omar there | 我想想 那个女朋友 欧玛 |
[27:02] | and, uh, Griswold and Ruger. I think that about covers it. | 格里斯伍德和鲁格 差不多就这些 |
[27:05] | Ruger and Griswold– they’ve already been released. | 鲁格和格里斯伍德 他们都被放了 |
[27:07] | And from what I’ve seen of the two of them, | 之前也见识过他们的本事 |
[27:08] | we’re not really equipped to track ’em down. | 估计想把他们抓回来也无能为力了 |
[27:10] | Oh, no. It’s gonna be easy. | 不 其实很简单 |
[27:12] | Easy? Ruger bought a plane ticket out of the country | 简单吗 鲁格前脚刚迈出加调局 |
[27:14] | the second he left the CBI. | 后脚就买了张出境机票 |
[27:15] | Griswold disappeared | 我们派人跟踪格里斯伍德 |
[27:17] | even after we put a tail on her. | 可她还是失踪了 |
[27:19] | Ruger is not leaving the country. | 鲁格没离开美国 |
[27:21] | He is after the money. You heard Omar. | 他在找那笔钱 你听见欧玛怎么说的了 |
[27:23] | He’d never even heard of Ruger. | 他压根没听说过鲁格 |
[27:25] | Ruger worked with Fisher, | 鲁格虽和费什共事 |
[27:26] | but I bet they weren’t friends. | 但我觉得他们不是朋友 |
[27:27] | And griswold? | 那格里斯伍德呢 |
[27:28] | Well, she’s after the money, too. | 她的目标也是钱 |
[27:29] | I expect they’re both | 我猜当我们在这里闲扯时 |
[27:31] | trying to get into the repair shop as we speak. | 他们都在试着进入那间修理店 |
[27:33] | You just have to round them up. | 你只要把他们聚在一起就好 |
[27:34] | Call me if you need any help. | 你需要帮助随时打电话给我 |
[27:35] | Wait a minute. You’re leaving again? | 等下 你不是又要走吧 |
[27:37] | What is going on with you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[27:38] | When have I ever steered you wrong before? | 我什么时候误导过你 |
[27:42] | I mean, when have I ever really steered you wrong | 我是说 有哪次我真正地误导你了 |
[27:45] | where I’ve done something that didn’t work out | 有哪次事态不是按照 |
[27:47] | the way we wanted it to? | 我们的想法发展 |
[27:49] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[27:49] | Okay, fine. Let me put it this way– | 好的 行 我这么说吧 |
[27:50] | when have I ever intentionally screwed things up | 我有哪次故意把事情搞砸了 |
[27:53] | so that we couldn’t solve the case? | 以至让我们破不了案 |
[27:56] | No. Not that I know of, at least. | 没有 至少我不知道 |
[27:58] | Uh, that’s right. Thank you. Have a little faith, Lisbon. | 没错 谢谢 要对我有信心 里斯本 |
[28:07] | Okay, Jane said they’re here somewhere. | 好的 简说他们就在这儿的某个地方 |
[28:10] | Let’s take a look. | 我们仔细瞧瞧吧 |
[28:17] | Probably not the homeless guy. | 应该不是这个流浪汉 |
[28:18] | No, Ruger tried that one before. | 恩 鲁格已经试过这一招了 |
[28:23] | How about the food guys? | 那个卖小吃的呢 |
[28:25] | No, too short. | 不是 太矮了 |
[28:30] | How about the truck? | 那辆卡车呢 |
[28:32] | – That’s it. – Yep. | -就是它 -没错 |
[28:33] | Hey, guys, I got this. | 伙计们 让我来 |
[28:35] | Yes, you do. | 好的 请便 |
[28:51] | Hi, Mr. Ruger. How you doing? | 你好 鲁格先生 你好吗 |
[28:55] | What do you want? | 你有什么事 |
[28:57] | I’m not breaking any laws. | 我可没触犯任何法律 |
[28:59] | We just wanted to ask you into the repair shop. | 只想请你跟我们进到修理店里面 |
[29:03] | It would be a big help for us. | 这会对我们很有帮助 |
[29:10] | All right. No problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[29:19] | One down, one to go. | 一个搞定 还差一个 |
[29:25] | See anything? | 有什么发现 |
[29:26] | Nope. | 没有 |
[29:39] | Cho, how’s it going? | 周 事情进行的怎么样了 |
[29:40] | We found Ruger in a delivery van, | 我们在一辆邮车上找到了鲁格 |
[29:42] | but Griswold’s nowhere in sight. | 但是并没有发现格里斯伍德的踪迹 |
[29:43] | Are you near the repair shop? | 你是在修理店附近吗 |
[29:44] | Yeah, right out front. | 是的 就在正门前 |
[29:46] | Okay, from where you stand, | 好的 处在你的位置 |
[29:48] | what is the best vantage point to see the shop? | 哪里是观察修理店的最佳地点 |
[29:50] | He wants us to look for the best observation post | 他想让我们找到观察修理店的 |
[29:52] | for watching the shop. | 最佳地点 |
[29:58] | How about way over there? | 那边的路上怎么样 |
[29:59] | That building right across the street? | 那栋房子就在路对面 |
[30:00] | There’s a building across the street. | 有一栋房子就在路对面 |
[30:01] | Rooftop’s good. | 天台很适合 |
[30:04] | Do you have a pen and some paper? | 你有笔和纸吗 |
[30:08] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[30:09] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[30:13] | Throw me a pen. | 扔给我一支笔 |
[30:14] | – A pen? – Yeah. | -笔 -是的 |
[30:17] | Nice catch. | 接得不错 |
[30:31] | Oh, you’ve gotta be kidding me. | 你开什么玩笑 |
[30:38] | 格里斯伍德 下来 我们在修理店见 | |
[30:56] | Hey, O’donnell, snack break. | 欧多内尔 小吃时间到了 |
[30:59] | – Oh, thanks, buddy. – No problem. | -谢谢了 伙计 -不用谢 |
[31:01] | It’s about time. | 是时候了 |
[31:04] | Turkey. | 火鸡 |
[31:40] | Look, you gotta put this on. | 你得把这个穿上 |
[31:42] | We don’t have a lot of time. | 我们没有多少时间 |
[31:45] | You’re gonna use this to get out through the door. | 要从大门通过你会需要这个的 |
[31:54] | Wait. What are you talking about? | 等等 你这是什么意思 |
[31:56] | Well, you asked me to get you out of here. | 你不是拜托我把你从这弄出去么 |
[31:58] | That’s what I’m doing–helping you escape. | 我就是这么做的 帮你越狱 |
[31:59] | – Now hurry up. – Escape? I’m not escaping. | -快点 -越狱 我不会越狱的 |
[32:00] | You think I want to spend the rest of my life on the run? | 你以为我会想下半辈子都东躲西藏么 |
[32:03] | No. You get the charges dropped. That’s the deal. | 不 你要取消起诉 这才是我们约好的 |
[32:06] | Hey, whoa, whoa. I’m not a lawyer. | 我可不是个律师 |
[32:08] | I can’t make charges just disappear, | 我可没法让起诉就这么算了 |
[32:10] | but I can get you to Mexico… | 但我能帮你逃到墨西哥 |
[32:11] | set you up with a little starter money. | 用点起手资金把你安顿好 |
[32:13] | Mexico? Who the hell wants to go to mexico? | 墨西哥 谁他妈想去墨西哥了 |
[32:16] | What? | 什么 |
[32:17] | You get me out free and legal, | 你要让我合法地恢复自由身 |
[32:18] | or I start talking. | 不然我就管不住我这张嘴了 |
[32:19] | I’m pretty sure the dirt I got on you will be worth | 我敢肯定 你的那些丑事绝对能换来 |
[32:21] | a “Get out of jail free” Card. | 一张“免蹲监狱”卡 |
[32:23] | You’re very annoying.Mm. | 你太烦人了 |
[32:26] | You are running out of time. | 你的时间所剩不多了 |
[32:38] | Are they the ones? | 是他们吗 |
[32:40] | Are you going to arrest them? | 你会逮捕他们吗 |
[32:42] | Oh, hi. You must be Heather. Thanks for coming by. | 你一定就是希瑟吧 谢谢你能来 |
[32:46] | Ted fisher was a good man | 泰德・费什是个好人 |
[32:47] | who kept trust with the Hassan family. | 他一直深得哈森一家的信任 |
[32:49] | He was murdered over $2 million, | 他因为200万美金而被谋杀 |
[32:52] | which is somewhere in this room. | 那笔钱就在这儿的某个地方 |
[32:54] | $2 million? | 200万美金 |
[32:56] | Ted didn’t have $2 million. | 泰德可没有200万美金 |
[32:58] | Uh, yes he did. They could tell you. | 他有这么多 他们可以告诉你 |
[33:01] | How do you know it’s in this room? | 你怎么知道是在这间屋子里 |
[33:02] | Because we’ve checked every other location | 因为所有跟费什先生有关的地方 |
[33:04] | connected to fisher and so have you. | 我们都找过了 你们也是一样 |
[33:06] | That’s why you’re here. | 这就是为什么你们会来这儿 |
[33:08] | Hasn’t this room already been searched, | 这间屋子不是已经被警察和杀人犯 |
[33:10] | both by the killer and by the police? | 搜查过了么 |
[33:11] | Yes, but they–I’m sorry– | 是的 但是他们 对不起 |
[33:14] | weren’t creative enough. | 搜查得不够彻底 |
[33:15] | It could be in bearer bonds hidden in the bills | 它或许是不记名债券 藏在票据 |
[33:17] | or invoices or files | 发票或是文件里面 |
[33:18] | or more likely, in the form of jewels | 或者更有可能是些首饰 |
[33:21] | hidden somewhere inside these electronics. | 被藏在这些电子产品里 |
[33:25] | Whatever form it’s in, | 不管是何种形式 |
[33:26] | we’re gonna find it right now. | 我们都要马上把它找出来 |
[33:27] | Come on in, folks. | 进来吧 大伙们 |
[33:29] | These people are gonna take everything | 他们会把所有的东西搬开 |
[33:30] | and pull it apart until they find the hidden treasure. | 直到我们找到了秘密宝藏 |
[33:33] | Yes, piece by piece, | 没错 一件一件来 |
[33:37] | until we find it. | 直到找到为止 |
[33:39] | Thank you, folks. | 谢谢 大伙们 |
[33:40] | If everybody could just step outside | 所有人都出去 |
[33:41] | and let these people do their jobs. | 好让这些人开始工作 |
[33:43] | – Thanks. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[34:05] | They didn’t find anything. | 他们什么都没找到 |
[34:07] | No cash, no jewels, | 没有现金 没有首饰 |
[34:08] | no bonds. Nothin’. | 没有债券 什么都没有 |
[34:10] | Huh. What am I going to do? | 接下来我要怎么做 |
[34:14] | My family is ruined. | 我的家垮了 |
[34:16] | All my father did was for nothing. | 我爸爸奋斗的一切都灰飞烟灭 |
[34:24] | What a waste of time. | 真是浪费时间 |
[34:26] | I’d agree with him, | 我同意他的意见 |
[34:28] | except it’s this kind of incompetence | 不过正是由于这种无能 |
[34:29] | that makes people pay me to produce results. | 才会有人付钱给我来追查真相 |
[34:40] | These people have all been lying to you. | 这些人全部都在对你说谎 |
[34:43] | I was right about Teddy. | 小泰就是我说的那样 |
[34:46] | You were wrong. | 你错了 |
[34:48] | Aha. I figured it out. | 我明白了 |
[34:51] | I know exactly where the fortune is. | 我知道宝藏在哪了 |
[35:07] | Where is it then? | 在哪 |
[35:10] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪 |
[35:15] | You’re on top of it. | 你就站在它的上面 |
[35:18] | Under the carpet? | 地毯下面么 |
[35:19] | No. It is the carpet. Touch it. | 不 就是这块地毯 你摸摸看 |
[35:23] | Pure silk, hand-knotted. | 纯真丝 全手工制成 |
[35:27] | It looks like a dirty old carpet. | 看起来很脏很旧 |
[35:30] | Oh, yes, it’s very old. | 没错 它很有年头了 |
[35:31] | One of the reasons it’s so valuable. | 这是它值钱的原因之一 |
[35:33] | I gotta phone this in. | 我要打电话叫他们进来 |
[35:35] | Stop. | 等等 |
[35:37] | Let’s talk about this. | 咱们商量个事 |
[35:41] | If you did call it in, | 你要是真把警察叫来 |
[35:43] | the legal mess will take forever to sort out, | 让司法部门把这事理清要花上很长时间 |
[35:47] | this carpet will just end up in a government locker somewhere. | 这块地毯最后只会被锁在政府仓库里 |
[35:49] | Yeah, probably. | 确实如此 |
[35:53] | What if we just… | 不如我们… |
[35:55] | took it? | 分了它 |
[35:57] | You and me? | 就我们两个 |
[36:02] | We took the carpet, | 我们拿走这块地毯 |
[36:05] | sold it, and divided the profits between us? | 卖了它 然后再把钱分了是吗 |
[36:09] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[36:17] | That’s, uh… | 这个… |
[36:21] | That’s a great idea. | 这个主意挺不错 |
[36:23] | – Isn’t it? – 50/50 split? | -真的吗 -五五分账如何 |
[36:25] | Sure. 50/50. | 当然 对半分 |
[36:27] | Deal. | 一言为定 |
[36:31] | Deal. | 一言为定 |
[36:32] | What did Ted say when you suggested that deal to him? | 你和泰德商量这事时他什么反应 |
[36:36] | Ted was a softheaded fool. | 泰德就是个毫无主见的傻逼 |
[36:38] | So you knew about the money. | 原来你知道这笔钱的事 |
[36:42] | You knew Ted wasn’t with the peace corps. | 也知道泰德不在什么维和部队 |
[36:43] | – You knew everything. – I didn’t–I didn’t say that. | -你一直心知肚明 -我可没这么说 |
[36:46] | Oh, yes you did, | 不 你确实知情 |
[36:48] | which means, Heather, it was you that shot Ted. | 这就是说 希瑟 是你杀了泰德 |
[36:51] | He told you about his identity, he told you about the money, | 他把他的身份和钱的事统统告诉了你 |
[36:53] | – and you shot him for it. – No. Uh, that’s–no! | -因此你才下了毒手 -不是的 |
[36:57] | Well, forgive me if I, uh, I’m not quite convinced. | 原谅我 虽然我也不是很确定 |
[37:01] | But I do have to phone this in. | 但我必须把这事报上去 |
[37:02] | – Lisbon’ll be very happy to know. -Stop. | -里斯本会很高兴的 -别动 |
[37:06] | Are you pointing a gun at me, Heather? | 你在用枪指着我吗 希瑟 |
[37:08] | The man I loved was in the peace corps. | 我爱过的男人来自维和部队 |
[37:11] | He wanted to make the world a better place. | 他能让世界变得更加美好 |
[37:13] | Ted wasn’t who he said he was. | 可泰德名不符实 |
[37:15] | He was a soldier, a killer. | 他只是个凶残的士兵 |
[37:17] | So you shot him? That’s a little counterintuitive. | 那你就杀了他吗 这思路有点违背常理 |
[37:19] | He lied to me! | 他欺骗了我 |
[37:20] | This had nothing to do with the $2 million? | 和这两百万没有关系吗 |
[37:23] | You can’t understand. You can only see things | 你不明白 你只会用 |
[37:25] | from your bourgeois capitalist mindset. | 你资本主义的眼光来看事情 |
[37:27] | Do you know how much good could be done with $2 million?! | 你知道两百万可以做多少好事吗 |
[37:30] | How many animals could be saved?! | 可以拯救多少动物吗 |
[37:33] | But you couldn’t find the money. The clock was ticking. | 可你没找到钱 时间紧迫 |
[37:35] | You looked everywhere, and you couldn’t find it. | 你遍寻各处 可依然一无所获 |
[37:37] | He caught me searching the shop. | 我在店里翻箱倒柜时被他发现 |
[37:40] | He talked to me like I was some kind of criminal. | 他跟我说话的口气仿佛我是个罪犯 |
[37:42] | Well, uh, pretty much what you are. | 其实你差不多是了 |
[37:45] | No. I’m blessed is what I am. | 不 我是被上天祝福的 |
[37:48] | The universe wants me to have this money. | 整个宇宙都希望我能拿到这笔钱 |
[37:52] | I’m sorry I have to kill you, | 非常抱歉 我不得不杀了你 |
[37:54] | but I’m doing it from a place of love. | 但我做的一切都是为了爱 |
[37:57] | Drop the gun. Put your hands on your head. | 放下武器 双手抱头 |
[38:04] | I’m gonna leave you with that. | 我先走了 你自己搞定 |
[38:16] | You were right about Ruger and Griswold. | 关于鲁格和格里斯伍德 你说的没错 |
[38:18] | He’s already disappeared, | 他已经不见踪影 |
[38:19] | and she’s admitted she was working for the State Department, | 而她承认自己是为国务院工作 |
[38:22] | who suspected Fisher of smuggling and theft. | 负责调查费什从事走私和贩卖赃物的行径 |
[38:24] | But they’ve agreed to recognize | 但他们同意 |
[38:26] | the Hassan family’s right to the rug, | 这块地毯归哈森家所有 |
[38:28] | So everything ends happily. | 所以万事大吉了 |
[38:29] | Mm. Good. | 真棒 |
[38:31] | I waited for you to tell the Hassans. | 我等着你一起去告诉哈森家这个好消息呢 |
[38:34] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[38:34] | Oh, no, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[38:36] | What do you mean”No, thanks”? | “不了 谢谢”是什么意思 |
[38:38] | Well, uh, you know, I don’t have time for that kind of treacle. | 你懂的 我哪有时间做这些小事 |
[38:41] | I have to rearrange my sock drawer. | 我得整理我的鞋袜柜 |
[38:47] | I have a serious problem I have to solve, | 我碰上大麻烦了 |
[38:49] | and I don’t have a lot of time to solve it in. | 而且必须尽快解决 |
[38:53] | I knew something was going on with you. | 我就知道你有心事 |
[38:57] | What is it? | 什么情况 |
[39:02] | The absolute truth, or I beat it outta you. | 我要听真话 不然我打到你说为止 |
[39:06] | Laroche has something I need, | 拉罗彻有我想要的东西 |
[39:07] | so I hired Culpepper to break into Laroche’s house. | 所以我雇了卡尔佩伯去他家偷东西 |
[39:10] | If I can’t get the charges dropped, | 如果我无法撤销指控 |
[39:12] | Culpepper is gonna tell on me. | 卡尔佩伯就会告发我 |
[39:16] | Oh… my god. | 我的老天啊 |
[39:18] | Yeah, it’s not good. | 情况确实不妙 |
[39:20] | What does Laroche have that you want? | 你想要拉罗彻的什么东西 |
[39:25] | Hightower didn’t murder anybody. | 海托华没有杀人 |
[39:27] | She was framed. | 她是被陷害的 |
[39:29] | Red John has a friend inside the CBI. | 加调局里有血腥约翰的内应 |
[39:33] | The Todd Johnson murder. | 托德・约翰森那个案子 |
[39:34] | Laroche had a short list | 拉罗彻有个名单 |
[39:35] | of suspects that led to Hightower. | 海托华也是因此被怀疑的 |
[39:37] | That’s what you were trying to steal–the list. | 你想去弄那个名单是吧 |
[39:39] | Yes. There were four names on that list besides Hightower’s. | 是啊 除了海托华以外还有四个人 |
[39:43] | One of them is working for Red John. | 他们之中就有血腥约翰的内应 |
[39:45] | Did you ask Laroche? | 你问了拉罗彻没 |
[39:46] | Laroche? No. | 问他吗 没有 |
[39:47] | Because if it’s not one of those names, | 因为如果这四个人都对不上号 |
[39:49] | then Laroche is Red John’s man. | 那么内鬼就是拉罗彻自己 |
[39:51] | Why didn’t you tell me about this earlier? | 为什么不早点告诉我 |
[39:53] | I don’t want to put you in danger. | 我不想让你也承担风险 |
[39:55] | You’re an idiot. I will fix this, | 你就是个傻瓜 我来搞定这事 |
[39:58] | but we are gonna have a serious talk after. | 但过后我要跟你好好谈谈 |
[40:00] | Fix it? I’ve been trying to fix it all weekend. | 你能搞定吗 我整个周末都在操这个心 |
[40:02] | I had the perfect escape worked out, | 我想了个完美的越狱方法 |
[40:03] | and then Culpepper says, | 可卡尔佩伯说 |
[40:05] | “No, I want the charges dropped” | “我不走 你得撤销起诉” |
[40:06] | Yeah, yeah. Let’s go. | 相信我 走吧 |
[40:15] | Open it up. | 把门打开 |
[40:16] | He’s in there with his lawyer, | 他的律师在里面呢 |
[40:18] | Perfect. | 正好 |
[40:27] | Lady cop. | 警察小妞 |
[40:29] | Okay. I can get behind that. | 好吧 我会配合的 |
[40:32] | A dumb cop who’s pretty is better than a dumb cop– | 漂亮的傻逼警察总比蠢男警好 |
[40:34] | What do you think you’re doing?! You–you can’t do that. | 你在干什么 你怎么能这么做 |
[40:39] | That’s a violence that you processed. | 这是暴力执法 |
[40:41] | You just got this paid for this. | 你们要为此付出代价 |
[40:55] | What were you thinking, agent Lisbon. | 你刚才在想些什么 里斯本探员 |
[40:58] | Due to your actions, a criminal is going free. | 你的行为使一个罪犯逃脱制裁 |
[41:02] | I’m sorry, sir. The frustrations of the job– | 对不起 先生 我干活太郁结了 |
[41:05] | Your apologies are of no import, agent. | 你的道歉无济于事 探员 |
[41:08] | Donald Culpepper can no longer be brought to trial. | 多尼・卡尔佩伯不用再上法庭了 |
[41:11] | Well, hang on. He didn’t actually steal anything, did he? | 反正他也没偷到什么东西吧 不是吗 |
[41:15] | The 1-week suspension is mandatory. | 停职调查一周 |
[41:19] | Also, six months of anger management classes. | 还有六个月的情绪控制班 |
[41:25] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[41:29] | I thought that went well. | 看来一切顺利啊 |
[41:32] | You’re gonna owe me big-time. | 你欠我个大大的人情 |
[41:34] | Uh, for what exactly? | 凭什么啊 |
[41:36] | Or I will– | 你敢 |
[41:37] | Two words– anger management. | 注意控制情绪 |
[41:42] | Hey. | 喂 |
[41:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢啦 |