时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 吊脖树郡 加州 | |
[00:15] | Morning, boss. Victim’s name was Walton Parsell. | 早安 头儿 受害者名叫沃顿・帕赛尔 |
[00:18] | Owner of the jewelry store found him here this morning. | 珠宝店老板今早在这里发现了他 |
[00:21] | Says Walton bought a woman’s necklace from her | 据她说 他昨晚在珠宝店快打烊的时候 |
[00:22] | around closing time last night. | 从她那买了一条女式项链 |
[00:24] | So not a robbery. | 这么说就不是抢劫了 |
[00:25] | No. Local cops say there was a jewelry store burglary | 不是 当地警方称上月在城里的另一端 |
[00:27] | across town last month. No signs of a break-in. | 发生过一起珠宝店盗窃案 没有强制进入的迹象 |
[00:30] | Check the surveillance footage. | 去看看监控录像 |
[00:31] | What do we know about the victim? | 受害者什么情况 |
[00:33] | He’s a prison guard from Carson, just outside of town. | 他是卡森监狱的看守 就在城外 |
[00:35] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -没错 |
[00:38] | – Hmm. – What? | -这样啊 -怎么了 |
[00:39] | Oh, okay. It’s in his hands. | 好吧 他手里 |
[00:42] | Yeah, bit nails, not too calloused. | 没错 指甲很短 手上没多少茧 |
[00:45] | Blue collar job, high stress, | 工作性质是蓝领 压力很大 |
[00:47] | but no heavy lifting. Prison guard. | 但不是重体力 监狱的守卫 |
[00:48] | Thought I was losing my touch there for a second. | 看来我还是宝刀未老 |
[00:49] | God forbid. | 饶了我吧 |
[00:52] | Clothes tell a different story. | 他的衣服告诉我们另有别情 |
[00:53] | Check out those formal but, uh, comfortable boots | 看看这双蛮正式 但应该还算舒适的靴子 |
[00:55] | and the cheap business suit. | 以及廉价的西装 |
[00:57] | Looks, uh, looks a little like a detective. Don’t you think? | 看起来有点像是侦探 你不觉得吗 |
[01:01] | – He kinda does, doesn’t he? – Yeah. | -还真有点像 对吧 -没错 |
[01:02] | Hey, this is not a cheap suit. | 这西装可不廉价 |
[01:03] | Oh, hey, hey, I’m not saying anything about your suit. | 别着急 我又没说你的西装 |
[01:06] | I’m sure it’s not. You’re the real deal. | 我肯定你的西装不便宜 你的很高档 |
[01:08] | But this man here– he was–he was aspirational. | 但这人 这人是有抱负的 |
[01:12] | He had hopes to be a lot more than a prison guard. | 他不会仅仅满足于当一个监狱守卫 |
[01:14] | – Too bad the job killed him. – The job? How so? | -可惜这活儿害死了他 -活儿 怎么说 |
[01:17] | Well, he worked at a prison. That’s where they keep killers. | 他在监狱里工作 杀人犯都关那里呢 |
[01:21] | An ex-inmate– | 我猜是之前监狱的囚犯干的 |
[01:22] | probably our best bet. | 目前最靠谱的猜测了吧 |
[01:23] | There are a lot of stab wounds. | 他身上还有很多刺伤 |
[01:25] | That’s how they learn to kill in prison. | 监狱里就是这样杀人的 |
[01:26] | Prison shanks have points, not blades. | 监狱里的钻头柄比较尖 但是没刀刃 |
[01:28] | They use ’em to puncture bowels, cause sepsis. | 他们用来刺穿内脏 让人患上脓毒症 |
[01:31] | Charming. Well, the question is this– | 厉害 不过 问题在于 |
[01:34] | Why would you use a prison shank outside of prison? | 为什么出狱了之后还要用监狱的钻头柄呢 |
[01:40] | I’ll run a check of all the ex-inmates | 我去查查这地区的所有在卡森监狱 |
[01:42] | from Carson in the area. | 待过的前囚犯 |
[01:49] | It’s a wedding invitation. | 婚礼请帖 |
[01:51] | Is there a dinner? | 包晚餐吗 |
[01:52] | Salmon or prime rib. | 你是要吃鲑鱼还是牛肋排 |
[01:53] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[01:55] | Who am I sitting with? | 我挨着谁坐 |
[01:57] | You’re next to Cho. | 你挨着周坐 |
[02:01] | Where are we with Walton Parsell? | 沃顿・帕赛尔查的怎么样了 |
[02:02] | Grew up outside of Hangtree. Parents are dead. | 吊脖树郡周边长大 父母双亡 |
[02:04] | No close relations nearby. | 没有亲戚住这附近 |
[02:06] | started up at Carson on his 21st Birthday | 21岁起就在卡森监狱上班了 |
[02:08] | I used his call history to track down a girlfriend– | 我用他的通话记录追踪到了他女朋友 |
[02:11] | Shelley Dillion. She’s a hairdresser in town. | 雪莉・迪昂 她是城里的一位美发师 |
[02:13] | I’ll take Jane and go talk to her. | 我带简去和她谈谈 |
[02:14] | Cho, you go to the prison. Where are we with Jane’s hunch | 周 你去监狱 根据简的直觉 |
[02:17] | that there’s an ex-con involved? | 是卡森的前囚犯干的 名单呢 |
[02:18] | The prison sent over the list you asked for. | 监狱送来了 按照你的要求 |
[02:20] | Ex-carson inmates with violent records | 目前住在郡里的 有暴力犯罪记录的 |
[02:22] | – still living in the county. – If jane’s right, | -前卡森的囚犯 -如果简是对的 |
[02:24] | one of these guys is responsible. | 那肯定是这其中之一干的 |
[02:26] | It’s probably shoe-leather, but somebody should check it out. | 也有可能是徒劳 但总得有人去查一查 |
[02:27] | – Take a look at that? I’m on it. – All right. | -我看看 我来吧 -行 |
[02:30] | Want a partner? | 不要搭档吗 |
[02:34] | Guess not. | 看来不要 |
[03:01] | I need to talk to you about a murder investigation I’m working on. | 我需要和你谈谈我正在调查的这桩谋杀案 |
[03:04] | Keep walking, pig. I got nothin’ for you. | 滚吧 臭小子 我和你没什么好说的 |
[03:11] | Hello, dad. Good to see you, too. | 你好吗 爸爸 我也很高兴见到你 |
[03:19] | 超感警探 | |
[03:37] | You’re still here, huh? You want a beer? | 怎么还没走 要啤酒吗 |
[03:40] | No. | 不要 |
[03:42] | ‘course not. | 你当然不要 |
[03:45] | Surprised you even know where to find me. | 你居然能找到我 我很吃惊 |
[03:47] | Oh, I make it my business to know exactly where you are | 我就是干这行的 我一直都知道 |
[03:49] | at all times. | 怎么找到你 |
[03:50] | Really? Keepin’ tabs on me, huh? | 是吗 还这么”关注”我吗 |
[03:54] | Ain’t that sweet? | 这是不是太感人了 |
[03:55] | So you still in Sacramento? | 这么说你还住在萨克拉门托 |
[03:58] | I just need to ask you a few questions. Procedure. | 我只是需要问你几个问题 例行公事 |
[04:02] | I’m talking to everyone | 我要和这张名单上 |
[04:03] | on this list of ex-carson inmates. | 所有的前卡森监狱的囚犯谈话 |
[04:07] | Cops. That guard’s been dead less than a day, | 条子 一个守卫死了不到一天 |
[04:11] | and you’re already grasping at straws. | 你就来抓我这根救命稻草了 |
[04:13] | So you know about the case. | 这么说你知道这案子 |
[04:15] | Know about it? Hell, boy, | 知道 老天 |
[04:16] | walking around town ten minutes, | 我只需要去城里走上10分钟 |
[04:19] | I could tell you who the killer is. | 就能告诉你是谁干的 |
[04:21] | But not cops. | 但我不会告诉警察 |
[04:23] | They got procedures. | 因为他们总是例行公事 |
[04:26] | Look, I… I have to know if you were– | 我…我必须得知道你是否… |
[04:29] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[04:30] | No, sir, officer, I did not kill anyone last night. | 没有 警官 长官 我昨晚没杀人 |
[04:34] | Then tell me where you were. | 那告诉我你当时在哪里 |
[04:36] | Cat and the fiddle on Delaware. | 我在特拉华州的猫与小提琴餐厅 |
[04:39] | They all remember me. | 他们都记得我 |
[04:45] | You working? | 你在上班吗 |
[04:46] | I get by. | 还过得下去 |
[04:48] | Smuggling cigarettes? Dealing meth again? | 是走私烟草 还是又开始贩毒 |
[04:52] | My own flesh and blood– a lousy cop. | 我的亲生骨肉 一个糟糕透顶的警察 |
[04:58] | Makes me wanna puke. | 你让我恶心 |
[04:59] | I just don’t wanna see you back in jail. That’s all. | 我只是不想看到你又进监狱 没别的意思 |
[05:01] | You always were a self-righteous little bastard. | 你一直以来就是一个自以为是的小杂种 |
[05:04] | That comes from your mom’s side of the family. | 这是你妈妈那边的遗传 |
[05:08] | No matter how many times I straightened you out, | 不管我纠正了你多少次 |
[05:11] | I never could fix you of that. | 但没一次成功的 |
[05:13] | It’s in the blood, I guess. | 我猜你骨子里就是那样 |
[05:15] | If you have nothing more to say about Walton Parsell, | 如果对于沃顿・帕赛尔一案 你已经说完了的话 |
[05:19] | thanks for your time. | 那么打扰了 |
[05:26] | 好时代沙龙 吊脖树郡 加州 | |
[05:26] | I guess I’m in shock. I feel like I’m numb, you know? | 我想我太震惊了 震惊到麻木了 |
[05:30] | How long had you known Walton? | 你认识沃顿多长时间了 |
[05:32] | Two months. | 两个月 |
[05:33] | That’s pretty long for me. | 对我而言已经算很长了 |
[05:35] | And when was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见到他是什么时候 |
[05:37] | Two nights ago. We had dinner out– | 两天前 我们外出晚餐 |
[05:40] | quick Chinese, nothing special. | 中国快餐 没什么特别的 |
[05:44] | He was supposed to call me last night. | 他昨晚本该给我打电话的 |
[05:46] | But he didn’t. | 但他没打 |
[05:48] | I thought he was done with me. | 我以为他和我结束了 |
[05:50] | You know, like that was it. | 就像是 到此为止了那种 |
[05:53] | Walton had bought a gold necklace just before he died, | 沃顿死前买了一条金项链 |
[05:56] | And you were worried that he was gonna leave you? | 而你却在担心他会离开你吗 |
[05:59] | Because he was a good person? | 因为他是个好人 对吗 |
[06:00] | He wasn’t your usual type, was he? | 他不是你通常中意的类型 |
[06:03] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 你怎么知道 |
[06:04] | I don’t know if I’ll meet another guy like Walton. | 我不知道我是否还能遇上像沃顿这样的男人 |
[06:06] | Yes, your taste for bad boys | 没错 你喜欢坏小子 |
[06:09] | Is a sad relic of your childhood mistreatment. | 只是你童年被虐待留下的惨痛阴影 |
[06:13] | No need to pick it back up again. | 这包袱该放下了 |
[06:14] | Oh, gee, thanks for the advice, dr. Phil. | 说的你好像是知心大哥一样 谢了 |
[06:17] | Just because you’ve heard it before doesn’t mean | 别因为你以前听到过这样的建议 |
[06:18] | it’s not good advice. | 就认为这不是好建议 |
[06:20] | Tell us about Walton. | 跟我们说说沃顿吧 |
[06:22] | Walton had a plan. | 沃顿是个有人生规划的人 |
[06:24] | He wasn’t floating. | 他不愿意随遇而安 |
[06:25] | He was taking night classes at the community college– | 他还在社区大学上夜校 |
[06:29] | Criminology. | 修犯罪学 |
[06:30] | Wanted to be a detective. | 想要成为一名侦探 |
[06:33] | Can you think of anybody who may have wanted to hurt Walton? | 你知不知道是否有人想要伤害他的 |
[06:36] | No. | 不知道 |
[06:38] | No, nobody. | 应该没有人 |
[06:41] | Okay. Well, if you think of anything else, | 好吧 如果你想起其他线索 |
[06:43] | just give us a call. | 请及时通知我们 |
[06:44] | I will. | 会的 |
[06:47] | Oh, uh, Shelley, there is one more thing. | 雪莉 还有一个问题 |
[06:50] | Have you ever stolen supplies from work here? | 你有没有拿过这里的东西 |
[06:53] | No. | 没有 |
[06:55] | No. Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[06:57] | Good girl. | 好样的 |
[07:01] | 卡森州立监狱 | |
[07:04] | Walton meant well. That’s for sure. | 沃顿确实是个好伙计 |
[07:07] | But? | 但是呢 |
[07:09] | Well, he had these dreams of being a detective. | 但是他总幻想着做警探 |
[07:13] | He just didn’t get that’s not what we do here. | 他不知道我们这里不兴这个 |
[07:15] | We’re not detectives. We’re zookeepers. | 我们不是警探 只是看守员而已 |
[07:18] | He was overzealous. | 他太热心了 |
[07:20] | Look, I don’t want my men looking for trouble. | 我不希望手下人添乱子 |
[07:23] | I want them to finish their shifts | 只要按部就班站好岗 |
[07:25] | with nobody getting hurt, including themselves. | 不会有人受伤 当然也包括他们自己 |
[07:27] | Did you know walton was studying criminology | 你知不知道沃顿在本地学校 |
[07:29] | at the local college? | 攻读犯罪学 |
[07:30] | Yeah. That was a big part of the problem. | 知道 这就是主要问题 |
[07:33] | That school was just spurring him on. | 学校鼓舞了他 |
[07:35] | Just last month, he told me he was already building a case | 就在上个月 他告诉我他要立案 |
[07:38] | to transfer one of the inmates to one of those supermax facilities, | 将一个犯人转移到守卫级别更高的监狱去 |
[07:42] | – getting help from one of his professors. – Which inmate? | -他的老师会帮助他 -哪个犯人 |
[07:45] | Well, walton wouldn’t tell us. It’s confidential, he says. | 沃顿没告诉我们 他说天机不可泄露 |
[07:50] | He wanted to present his case to us and, uh, warden | 他说下次开会的时候 |
[07:52] | at the next staff meeting. | 再告诉我们和典狱长 |
[07:53] | Did the inmates know what walton was doing? | 犯人们知不知道这件事 |
[07:55] | The inmates know everything– more than me. | 犯人们神通广大 知道的比我还多 |
[07:59] | That’s something else Walton didn’t understand. | 这一点沃顿还没有搞清楚 |
[08:06] | 吊脖树郡社区学院 | |
[08:08] | And studies constantly show that eyewitness identification | 研究逐渐证明目击证人识别 |
[08:11] | is wrong as often as it is right, | 时对时错 |
[08:13] | because the human brain is not a computer. | 因为人类的大脑不是电脑 |
[08:16] | Can anyone tell me what day of the week | 哪位同学能告诉我 |
[08:19] | May 31st, 1976 fell on? | 1976年5月31日星期几 |
[08:24] | – Tell me quickly. You see– – Monday. | -迅速给出答案 -礼拜一 |
[08:26] | Pardon me? | 你说什么 |
[08:28] | Monday. It was a monday. My brain is a computer. | 周一 那天周一 我的大脑就像电脑 |
[08:32] | It’s a steel trap. | 反应极快 |
[08:33] | – A computerized steel trap… – Professor Huff, hi. | -像电脑操作一样 -你好 哈弗教授 |
[08:36] | I’m agent Lisbon. | 我是里斯本探长 |
[08:37] | This is Patrick Jane. We’re with the CBI. | 这位是派翠克・简 我们是加调局的 |
[08:38] | We’re investigating the murder of Walton Parsell. | 我们正在调查沃顿・帕赛尔的谋杀案 |
[08:41] | Oh, I was very sorry to hear about it. | 我对此深表遗憾 |
[08:43] | – How can we help you? – Uh, we know that he was looking to transfer | -有什么能帮忙的 -据说他正准备 |
[08:46] | an inmate at the prison, and, uh– | 转移一位犯人 |
[08:48] | Yes. The inmate was involved in extortion and racketeering, | 是的 那位犯人涉嫌敲诈勒索 |
[08:52] | and we analyzed the legal framework required to take action. | 我们还讨论过必要的移送手续 |
[08:55] | Did he give you the inmate’s name? | 他有透露过犯人的姓名吗 |
[08:56] | Well, we deliberately don’t use real names in our conversations. | 我们在讨论中一般不使用真名 |
[09:00] | I’m sure he probably mentioned it, | 我想他可能提到过 |
[09:02] | but I don’t recall. | 但我不记得了 |
[09:03] | I’ll take over from here, if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意 请让我讲几句 |
[09:05] | Hello, class. | 同学们好 |
[09:07] | Memory is unreliable because the untrained brain | 记忆之所以不牢靠 是因为未经训练的大脑 |
[09:10] | has a crappy filing system. | 就像一个低级排列程序 |
[09:12] | It takes everything that happens to you and throws it all | 它把你记忆的所有东西一股脑 |
[09:14] | willy-nilly into a big, dark closet. | 统统甩进大黑箱子里 |
[09:16] | When you go in there looking for something, | 当你回想记忆的时候 |
[09:17] | all you can find are the big, obvious things | 只能想起印象最深刻的事情 |
[09:19] | like when your mom died, | 比如你妈妈过世 |
[09:20] | or stuff that you don’t really need, | 或者其他你不需要 |
[09:22] | stuff that you’re not looking for | 和你并没有在找的记忆 |
[09:23] | like, uh, like the words to “Copacabana.” | 比如”科帕卡瓦纳”这个词 |
[09:26] | You can’t find what you need, but don’t panic, | 你找不到有用的记忆 但不要慌张 |
[09:29] | because it is still there. | 因为记忆仍在你的大脑里 |
[09:32] | Now if we may, my lovely assistant and I | 现在请允许我和我的漂亮助理 |
[09:35] | will help you rummage through your magic closets. | 帮助你们能在杂乱的头脑里寻找记忆 |
[09:39] | Somewhere in there lurks a name, so start digging | 你们脑海中有这么一个名字 请慢慢挖掘 |
[09:44] | and sorting and pulling things out, | 分类 选择 |
[09:46] | and weeding through. | 逐渐回想 |
[09:48] | It may be connected to, uh, the way that walton laughed | 可能联系到沃顿的笑 |
[09:51] | or the smell of his breath. You just thought of something. | 或者他的呼吸 你好像想到了什么 |
[09:55] | The inmate must have tattoos. | 犯人可能有纹身 |
[09:57] | Walton said the guy beat up a tattooist | 沃顿说过犯人因为给他纹身的家伙 |
[09:59] | for spelling “Aryan” Wrong. | 把”Ayran”拼错了而揍了他一顿 |
[10:01] | There we go. Excellent. | 有进步了 很好 |
[10:04] | Walton asked me questions | 沃顿问过我家乡丰塔纳 |
[10:05] | about crime in my hometown, Fontana. | 治安问题 |
[10:07] | Very good. We’re getting somewhere here. | 非常好 逐渐有头绪了 |
[10:10] | Just let your mind go wherever it wants. | 现在发散思维 |
[10:12] | He may have lent you a pen. He may have worn an ugly shirt. | 他可能借过笔 穿过破衣烂衫 |
[10:15] | Mnh-mnh, no, no, he was very buttoned up | 不不不 他穿的都很整齐 |
[10:17] | and very neat like a soldier. Um… | 像士兵一样 |
[10:20] | Like a-a roman soldier. A general. | 像古罗马士兵 像将军一样 |
[10:23] | Caesar. | 是凯撒 |
[10:24] | Julius… I know, wait. | 朱利叶斯 我记得的 等一下 |
[10:27] | Brutus… | 还是布鲁图斯 |
[10:27] | Marcus. The inmate’s name was Marcus. | 是马卡斯 犯人的名字叫马卡斯 |
[10:29] | So we’re looking for an inmate with white gang tattoos | 我们找的犯人是白人纹有纹身 |
[10:31] | who’s from fontana whose name is Marcus. That’ll help. | 来自丰塔纳 名叫马卡斯 很有用 |
[10:34] | Excellent work. “A”-plus. Class dismissed. | 好样的 我给A+ 下课 |
[10:37] | No homework. | 不布置作业 |
[10:41] | Her name was Lola. | 5月31号是罗拉的生日 |
[10:43] | She was a showgirl. | 她是个舞女 |
[10:48] | Marcus Lansdale– | 马卡斯・兰斯戴尔 |
[10:49] | he was a member of the white trash lowriders from Fontana | 丰塔纳垃圾车司机 |
[10:52] | When he shot a highway patrolman | 十年前等红灯时 |
[10:53] | during a routine traffic stop ten years ago. | 伤害了一名高速公路巡警 |
[10:55] | Patrolman’s in a wheelchair. | 巡警现在还在坐轮椅 |
[10:57] | Looks like Walton picked a winner. | 沃顿选的人可真了不起 |
[10:58] | They suspect him of running the prison’s protection racket– | 检方还怀疑他在监狱中收取保护费 |
[11:01] | protects the drug dealers from the gangs, | 保护毒贩入狱后免受伤害 |
[11:02] | takes care of snitches, | 并解决告密者 |
[11:03] | but they can’t prove any of it. | 但还没有抓到证据 |
[11:05] | If walton was asking questions, | 如果沃顿在调查此事 |
[11:06] | Lansdale probably heard about it. | 兰斯戴尔肯定有所耳闻 |
[11:07] | Jane and I will go talk to him. | 我和简去会会他 |
[11:09] | If he’s involved, | 如果他有份 |
[11:10] | that means there’s a hit man on the outside. Rigsby. | 说明他在狱外还有手下 瑞斯比 |
[11:13] | Jane’s hunch about the ex-carson inmate pay off? | 简说的从卡森监狱释放的人员查的怎么样了 |
[11:16] | I checked out everyone on the list. Nothing hinky. | 我查了名单上的人 没有可疑的 |
[11:18] | All right, we need to check into Lansdale’s known associates. | 查查有谁跟兰斯戴尔相识的 |
[11:21] | – Uh, boss, can I, uh, talk to you for a minute? – Sure. | -头 我能跟你谈谈吗 -行 |
[11:24] | In your office. | 去你办公室谈 |
[11:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:34] | I’ve never talked to you about my father. | 我从没跟你谈过我父亲 |
[11:36] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[11:40] | I know about your dad. I’m your boss. | 我知道你父亲 谁让我是头 |
[11:44] | Steven Robert Rigsby, | 斯蒂芬・罗伯特・瑞斯比 |
[11:45] | convicted of manslaughter, assault, drug dealing. | 曾被判过失杀人 侵犯 贩毒 |
[11:50] | Your father was on that list, wasn’t he? | 你父亲也在名单上 是吧 |
[11:53] | I checked out his alibi. No special treatment. | 我去查了他的不在场证明 没有特殊对待 |
[11:56] | If you wanna send someone else– | 如果你想派别人去 |
[11:57] | I trust you, Rigsby. | 我相信你 瑞斯比 |
[11:59] | However, if you ever come into contact with your father on a case, | 但是下次再有需要调查你父亲的案子 |
[12:03] | next time, you bring somebody with you. | 带人跟你一起去 |
[12:05] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[12:07] | You need to get a list of Lansdale’s known associates. | 弄一份跟兰斯戴尔相识的嫌疑人名单 |
[12:10] | – Get it done by morning. – You got it, boss. | -明早就要 -遵命 头 |
[12:24] | We’re here to talk to you about Walton Parsell. | 我们是来跟你谈谈沃顿・帕赛尔的案子 |
[12:26] | we’ve read your files– | 我读过你的档案 |
[12:28] | I haven’t. I’m–I’m getting to it. | 我还没 正准备读 |
[12:29] | I’ve read your file. | 我读了你的档案 |
[12:31] | I know that you’re running the protection racket | 我知道你在卡森监狱收取保护费 |
[12:33] | here at Carson and that Walton was planning on moving you | 所以沃顿打算把你转移至 |
[12:35] | to a higher security prison. | 更高守卫级别的监狱 |
[12:37] | California law used to say that a man | 加州法曾说被判终身监禁的人 |
[12:40] | sentenced to life in prison is legally dead. | 等于法律上的死亡 |
[12:44] | That’s a fact. Legally dead. | 这是事实 法律上的死亡 |
[12:48] | And… | 然后… |
[12:50] | I’ve been a dead man for ten years. | 也就是说我已经死亡十年了 |
[12:53] | The outside world’s got no hold on me. | 外部世界对我毫无影响 |
[12:56] | You think some screw poking into my business bothers me? | 你以为某个狱卒管管我的闲事会另我烦扰吗 |
[13:00] | Aw, you’re not so tough. There’s always bigger fish. | 你没那么强 总有人比你厉害的 |
[13:03] | Not in my pond. | 在我地盘可没有 |
[13:04] | Well, Walton wanted you transferred. | 沃顿要把你转移走 |
[13:06] | You might have ended up in a pond with a giant pike | 没准你去的地方会让你相形见绌 |
[13:09] | or snapping turtles. | 举步维艰 |
[13:12] | I have defended myself very successfully | 我之前成功地为自己辩护 |
[13:15] | against charges that I am a security risk. | 表明我并非安全隐患 |
[13:19] | So whatever Parsell wanted to throw at me | 所以不管帕赛尔想把我弄去哪里 |
[13:22] | would’ve gone the same way. | 他都不会成功的 |
[13:23] | Did you know what Walton was gonna do? | 你之前知道沃顿想做什么吗 |
[13:28] | Not until you told me. | 你们说了我才知道的 |
[13:29] | Maybe one of your friends on the outside told you. | 也许你在外面的朋友之前就告诉过你了 |
[13:32] | Oh, I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾得好自己 |
[13:34] | That’s how you ought to know I didn’t kill him. | 所以你们该知道我不是凶手 |
[13:36] | How so? | 我们怎么会知道 |
[13:39] | Because if I want a guard dead, | 因为如果我铁了心想让他死 |
[13:42] | you will find him in a broom closet | 你会发现他就死在卡森 |
[13:44] | right here in Carson in my cellblock. | 我牢房这边的清洁间 |
[13:47] | Uh, I think he’s made some good points. | 我觉得他说的有道理 |
[13:49] | Marcus, it’s been fun. I got places to go and people to meet. | 马卡斯 和你谈话很愉快 我得走了 |
[13:55] | Personally, I think you got the cheekbones | 我本人认为你有如此高的颧骨 |
[13:56] | that you can support something really short. | 可以配些低胸的衣服 |
[13:58] | I mean, it’d look great on you. You got a great skull. | 这样会很好看 你骨骼长的很不错 |
[14:00] | I’ve always said that. | 我总这么说 |
[14:01] | I really wish you’d stop. | 麻烦你别再说了 |
[14:02] | Oh, we brought a photo as a reference. | 我们带了张相片供你参考 |
[14:05] | There. | 这个 |
[14:10] | Why didn’t you tell us you had a brother in prison? | 你之前怎么不说你有个哥哥在监狱 |
[14:19] | I don’t tell anyone about Marcus. | 我从不对人讲马卡斯的事 |
[14:20] | How’d you know? | 你们怎么知道的 |
[14:22] | Well, you share some of the same recessive genes, | 能看出你们俩基因上的相似 |
[14:25] | same earlobes, and you both have the same tell before you lie. | 一样的耳垂 说谎前的神态都一样 |
[14:30] | You were dating a guy who’s trying to transfer your brother. | 你男朋友打算将你哥转移走 |
[14:34] | He ends up dead. It doesn’t look good. | 结果他死了 形势对你可不怎么好 |
[14:35] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 |
[14:36] | You think I killed him? That’s–that’s crazy. | 你们觉得我是凶手吗 这太荒谬了 |
[14:39] | Not really. | 话可不能这么讲 |
[14:40] | Convince us. Where were you last night? | 那你说说看 昨晚你在哪 |
[14:42] | Annie from the salon’s bachelorette party. | 沙龙同事安妮的单身派对 |
[14:45] | Anyway, it doesn’t matter. I never would have hurt him. | 不过这无所谓 我绝不会伤害他 |
[14:49] | But you lied to him. | 但你骗了他 |
[14:54] | Marcus knew Walton was trying to get him transferred, | 马卡斯早就知道沃顿要转移他 |
[14:58] | so he asked me to get to know him | 所以他叫我接近他 |
[15:01] | and see what his weaknesses are. | 看他的软肋在哪里 |
[15:03] | One day I followed Walton from Carson. | 有一天我跟踪才下班的沃顿 |
[15:05] | He went to a coffee shop. I went in after. | 他进了一家咖啡店 我跟着进去 |
[15:08] | We got to talking. | 和他聊了起来 |
[15:10] | We had our first date a few days later. | 几天后我们就正式约会了 |
[15:12] | You thought Walton was a sucker. | 你以为沃顿是个蠢货 |
[15:14] | He could help your brother out, | 你以为他会帮你哥一把 |
[15:15] | maybe get a few free meals. | 没准能蹭到几顿晚餐 |
[15:17] | What you first thought was weakness you realized | 但你发现他的弱点其实是优点 |
[15:19] | was kindness, and then you got to like the guy. | 他很善良 于是你开始对他有好感 |
[15:22] | Did Walton find out about you? | 沃顿发现你这些事了吗 |
[15:24] | No, he never found out, and I wasn’t gonna tell him. | 没 他不会发现 我也没打算告诉他 |
[15:29] | When Marcus called me last week, I told… | 上周马卡斯给我打电话 我和他说 |
[15:38] | You told him you couldn’t do it anymore, and he got mad. | 你说你不能再这样了 所以他很生气 |
[15:43] | Did he threaten you? | 他威胁你了吗 |
[15:46] | You don’t know what he can do. | 你不知道他的本事 |
[15:47] | I think we do. Walton’s dead. | 我想我们知道 沃顿死了 |
[15:50] | Your brother couldn’t have done it from prison. | 你哥哥在监狱无法下手 |
[15:51] | That means Walton’s killer is on the loose. Well… | 所以凶手还在逍遥法外 |
[15:54] | – Well, what? – Well, I’m not so sure. I mean, this… | -怎么 -我不太确定 我是说 |
[15:56] | Make a statement. Maybe we can get your brother to talk, | 写供词吧 也许这样你哥就会开口了 |
[15:59] | find out who killed Walton. | 就能查到杀沃顿的凶手了 |
[16:03] | No. | 不 |
[16:05] | I’m sorry. That’s… that’s my brother. | 抱歉 那是我哥哥 |
[16:09] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[16:15] | I talked to Shelley’s co-workers. | 我和雪莉的同事谈过了 |
[16:16] | Her alibi checks out. | 她的不在场证明有效 |
[16:18] | Figures. She didn’t feel right for it anyway. | 数据而已 她自己也觉得不合适 |
[16:20] | Still, she could be an accomplice. | 她仍可以是个帮凶 |
[16:22] | – Where’s Jane? – Uh, first thing in the morning, | -简去哪了 -他一大早 |
[16:24] | he had Cho take him back to Carson. | 就让周带着他去卡森了 |
[16:25] | Oh, what for? Lansdale isn’t talking, | 去干嘛 兰斯戴尔不招 |
[16:27] | and the killer’s on the outside. | 凶手又不在监狱里面 |
[16:29] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[16:30] | Any breaks on finding Lansdale’s hit man? | 兰斯戴尔雇凶的调查进展如何了 |
[16:33] | I talked to hangtree P.D. | 我联系过吊脖树警方了 |
[16:34] | They don’t have any ideas about a murder-for-hire candidate. | 他们目前还没有任何线索 |
[16:37] | Lansdale’s known associates on the outside are a pretty small list. | 兰斯戴尔在外边的交际圈子很小 |
[16:39] | His whole gang’s still in jail. | 他大部分同伙都还在牢里 |
[16:40] | I read the file from the jewelry store burglary last month, | 我读了上个月珠宝店的盗窃记录 |
[16:43] | and there’s nothing there. We need a new angle. | 但什么也没查到 我们得换挑条线索 |
[16:48] | What is it? | 怎么 |
[16:50] | There is… one angle I could try. | 有个方法我可以试试 |
[17:02] | Well, I thought you’d be back. | 我就知道你会再来的 |
[17:05] | But I didn’t think you’d bring a gift. | 但没想到你还带了礼物 |
[17:07] | We just need a moment of your time. | 我们只需占用你一点时间 |
[17:12] | – Can I get you somethin’ to drink? – No. | -想喝点什么吗 -不了 |
[17:14] | I wasn’t talking to you. | 没和你说话 |
[17:17] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[17:18] | You get on that yet? | 你们上床了吗 |
[17:21] | I warned her you’d be crude. | 我提醒过她你很粗鲁 |
[17:23] | Couldn’t close the deal, huh? | 搞定不了了 是吧 |
[17:24] | Look, we need your help finding the killer of Walton Parsell. | 我们需要你帮忙找到杀沃顿・帕赛尔的凶手 |
[17:28] | Yeah, you said you could find the killer in ten minutes. | 你说你只需十分钟就可以找到凶手 |
[17:30] | If I wanted to do that, but why would I wanna do that? | 那我凭什么要帮你们这个忙呢 |
[17:33] | To show me you can. | 为证明你做得到 |
[17:34] | Show me you’re not just full of big talk. | 证明你不只是在吹牛逼 |
[17:38] | Well, the least you could do is ask nice. | 你至少可以礼貌点问吧 |
[17:39] | I know you know how to ask nice. | 我知道你很懂礼貌的 |
[17:42] | Please, Dad. I need your help. | 拜托了 老爸 我需要你帮忙 |
[17:47] | All right. We need to find a woman by the name of rocket. | 好吧 我们得找个叫小火箭的女人 |
[17:52] | Old flame of mine. | 我的旧情人 |
[17:53] | She knows everything that goes on in Hangtree. | 她对吊脖树郡了若指掌 |
[17:56] | Rocket? Real name? | 小火箭 真名吗 |
[17:57] | Elaine Hamilton. | 伊莱恩・汉密尔顿 |
[17:59] | Got an address? | 有她地址吗 |
[18:00] | Well, I don’t know where she sleeps, | 我不太清楚她家在哪 |
[18:02] | but I know where she lives– | 但我知道她平时在哪活动 |
[18:04] | this Jailbird Bar in town. | 镇里的狱鸟酒吧 |
[18:06] | Can you take us to her? | 你能带我们去见她吗 |
[18:07] | Yeah, I can do that. | 可以 |
[18:10] | Just give me a second. I’ll get my keys. | 等我一下 我拿钥匙 |
[18:14] | He was trying to, uh, transfer Lansdale? | 他打算把兰斯戴尔转移走是吗 |
[18:19] | See, that’s Walton for you. | 这就是沃顿 |
[18:20] | Meant well, but naive. | 人很好 也很天真 |
[18:23] | Lansdale sounds like a good target for transfer. | 兰斯戴尔貌似是转移的绝佳人选 |
[18:26] | Lansdale is the muscle at Carson. | 兰斯戴尔是这里的老大哥 |
[18:28] | Nobody’s gonna talk to Walton. | 没人愿意和沃顿讲话 |
[18:29] | They don’t wanna find themselves on the bad end of Lansdale’s knife. | 谁也不想血淌兰斯戴尔刀下啊 |
[18:32] | He did his own dirty work? | 他每次都亲自动手吗 |
[18:35] | He who holds the knife gets the respect from the guys. | 谁拿着刀谁就是老大呗 |
[18:38] | You wanna stay on top, you gotta back it up. | 你要想当老大 就得有本事才行 |
[18:41] | This is great. Reality tv at its finest. | 这可太棒了 简直就是最好的真人秀 |
[18:45] | Everything that happens in cellblock “C” | 所有在监狱C区发生的事情 |
[18:47] | is right here on these monitors. | 都会显示在这些屏幕上 |
[18:49] | Lansdale’s too hard-core for a small place. | 兰斯戴尔可是这小地方的铁杆头目 |
[18:51] | You didn’t think about transfer yourself? | 你没想过要亲自押送他吗 |
[18:53] | We’re guards, not supermen. | 我们是警卫 不是超人 |
[18:55] | Having a shark like Lansdale in the tank | 在这小池塘里养一条兰斯戴尔这样的大鲨鱼 |
[18:58] | keeps all these guys in line. | 能让所有人都规规矩矩 |
[19:00] | He does your job for you. That’s nice. | 他替你完成了你的工作 真不错 |
[19:02] | So you disapproved of Walton going after Lansdale. | 所以你不赞成沃顿去追踪兰斯戴尔 |
[19:05] | I didn’t have any knowledge of that–Walton’s agenda. | 我对沃顿的工作计划一无所知 |
[19:08] | That would be supposition. | 那只是无端猜测 |
[19:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:13] | Oh, you see these two? They’re about to punch each other. | 看见这两个人了吗 他们俩要打架 |
[19:18] | Look at the way their shoulders are set. It’s very primal. | 看看他们肩膀的姿态 那是在压抑情绪 |
[19:20] | So are we done here? I got work to do. | 你们问完了吗 我还有工作要做 |
[19:23] | Jane, you have anything else? | 简 你还要问什么吗 |
[19:24] | Oh! There they go. Look, look, look, look. Fight. | 来了 看 看 看 打起来了 |
[19:27] | We got a fight in northwest hallway “B.” | 在西北B走廊处有人斗殴 |
[19:30] | Somebody break it up. Okay, I’m on my way. | 找人阻止他们 好的 我在路上了 |
[19:34] | Lock the– lock the hallway down. | 把走廊锁上 |
[19:37] | Jane, unless you have something, we need to get out of here. | 简 如果你没事了的话 我们得走了 |
[19:39] | No, you go. I’ll–I’ll get a ride home somehow. | 不 你走吧 我自己能回去 |
[19:41] | – This is way too good. – All right. | -这里的情况太妙了 -好吧 |
[19:45] | Way too good. | 简直太妙了 |
[20:32] | You gonna be here all day? | 你打算一整天都呆在这里吗 |
[20:34] | Oh, there you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[20:36] | I don’t wanna scare you, but, uh… | 我不想吓着你 但是… |
[20:42] | I did some time myself once. | 我也进来过一次 |
[20:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:47] | Mm-hmm. Oh, yeah. | 对 没错 |
[20:48] | Anyway, uh, when I was inside, | 不管怎么说 我在里面的时候 |
[20:51] | there were prisoners with privileges. | 里面有一些犯人是有特权的 |
[20:53] | What do you call those– trustees? | 你们叫他们什么来着 受托犯 |
[20:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:55] | – You have some here? – Yeah, we have a few. | -你们这里有吗 -有 我们有一些 |
[20:57] | I’d like to talk to some. | 我想跟他们谈谈 |
[20:59] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好吧 咱们走 |
[21:03] | Those guys in the blue– | 那些穿蓝衣服的人 |
[21:05] | that’s trustees from cellblock “C.” | 他们是监狱C区的受托犯 |
[21:07] | That’s Walton’s block. | 那是沃顿负责的区域 |
[21:10] | The bald man with the tattoo– | 那个有纹身的秃头男人 |
[21:13] | he got long left on his sentence? | 他的刑期还有很多年吗 |
[21:15] | Velasquez. Yeah. | 瓦拉奎兹 对 |
[21:16] | Down to his last year. | 他是无期徒刑 |
[21:19] | I’ll take him. | 我要找他聊聊 |
[21:21] | Jorge! Over here. | 乔治 过来 |
[21:24] | Let’s take two. Keep ’em honest. | 咱们再找一个 这样他们才能说实话 |
[21:27] | Uh… the guy on the other end. Other side of the table. | 另外一边的那个人 桌子另外一头那个 |
[21:30] | Nick monaco. Another short-timer. | 尼可・莫纳克 另一个短期服刑犯 |
[21:32] | He’s not a murderer, is he? | 他不是谋杀犯 对吧 |
[21:34] | No, nicky’s a second-story man. | 不是 小尼是个窃贼 |
[21:36] | A thief. Got clean hands. | 小偷 手很干净啊 |
[21:40] | Him, too. | 把他也叫过来 |
[21:41] | Nicky! Over here. | 小尼 过来 |
[21:52] | This is the place all right. | 就是这个地方了 |
[21:55] | You wait here. I’ll go get her. | 你们在这儿等着 我去找她 |
[21:56] | No, we’ll get her. | 不用了 我们去找她 |
[21:58] | You two go walking in there looking like the cop family Robinson, | 你们俩往那里一走就像警察家族的鲁滨逊 |
[22:00] | the joint will clear out, | 你们一露面他们马上就会清场 |
[22:02] | and you’ll never find rocket. | 到时候你们就永远都找不到小火箭了 |
[22:04] | Okay. You’re not back in two minutes, | 好吧 如果你两分钟内不会来 |
[22:06] | we’re coming in. | 我们就进去 |
[22:08] | You got it, officer. Yes, sir. | 没问题 警官先生 是 长官 |
[22:11] | Yes, sir. ‘sup, peckerwoods? | 是 长官 还好吗 啄木鸟 |
[22:17] | You know that game that kids play– | 你知道小孩子常玩的那个游戏吗 |
[22:20] | “My dad can beat up your dad”? | “谁的老爸最能打” |
[22:23] | No one ever played that with me. | 从来没有人跟我玩过这个 |
[22:26] | He’s a… | 他是个… |
[22:29] | – character. – Yep. | -人物 -对 |
[22:31] | Maybe this will bring you two closer together. | 也许这件事能拉近你们之间的距离 |
[22:34] | Don’t hold your breath. | 别自欺欺人了 |
[22:35] | Put it down! | 把那个放下 |
[22:37] | You get her. I’m going in. | 你去抓她 我进去 |
[22:39] | Stop! | 别跑 |
[22:45] | …so bad now… | …太糟了现在… |
[22:46] | Lower your weapon now! | 放下武器 马上 |
[22:47] | Get on outta here, boy. | 快出去 小子 |
[22:48] | I’m a cop. Everybody stay calm. | 我是警察 所有人不要慌 |
[22:50] | – He’s got a knife. – Yeah, I can see that. | -他手里有刀 -对 我看得见 |
[22:53] | What the hell’s going on in here? | 这里到底发生了什么事 |
[22:55] | Seems Andy over here was a little mad | 看起来安迪还在因为我们上次 |
[22:56] | over the last time we crossed paths. | 不期而遇的事情生气呢 |
[22:59] | Wanted to fistfight, | 想跟我赤手空拳地打 |
[23:01] | only I don’t do fistfights. | 不过我从来不这么打 |
[23:03] | A waste of time. Right, Andy? | 太浪费时间了 对吧 安迪 |
[23:05] | Let me go. Please? | 让我走吧 求求你了 |
[23:07] | Just put the knife down! Let me handle this. | 把刀子放下 让我来解决 |
[23:09] | The hell with that. | 去你妈的吧 |
[23:11] | Dad, nobody needs to get cut, | 爸 没有必要拿刀伤人 |
[23:13] | and nobody needs to get shot. Just put the knife down. | 也没有人会开枪打人 把刀子放下 |
[23:24] | Guess ol’ Andy here ain’t gonna be taking any more pokes at me. | 我猜老安迪也不会再给我补几刀了 |
[23:27] | That’s for sure. | 这是肯定的 |
[23:29] | You, get outta here. | 你 快出去 |
[23:33] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[23:35] | Put the gun away, and we’ll call this a wash. | 把枪放下 这事儿就算完了 |
[23:39] | Better. | 很好 |
[23:46] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[23:52] | What are you trying to do, embarrass me? | 你在干什么 羞辱我吗 |
[23:54] | Never get between me and my business again. | 永远别再插手我的事 |
[23:56] | I just saved your life in there. | 我刚刚在那里救了你的命 |
[23:57] | What, that clown? He wasn’t gonna pull the trigger. | 什么 就那个小丑 他是不会开枪的 |
[24:00] | Really? And how’d you know? | 是吗 你怎么知道 |
[24:02] | Weakness, son. Weakness. | 软弱啊 儿子 是软弱 |
[24:04] | Lives in the eyes. | 就藏在他眼睛里 |
[24:07] | Meet rocket. She’s faster than she looks. | 来见见小火箭吧 她可比看上去跑得快 |
[24:11] | What the hell, Rigs? | 这到底怎么回事 老瑞 |
[24:13] | I told you to play nice. | 我告诉过你要乖点的 |
[24:15] | You know something about a prison guard getting killed in town? | 一个狱警在城里被杀了 你知道些什么吗 |
[24:17] | No. No, sir, I do not. | 不 我不了解 长官 我不知道 |
[24:20] | If I’m lyin’, I’m dyin’. | 说谎者死 |
[24:22] | Tell ’em. | 告诉他们 |
[24:24] | Tell ’em. | 告诉他们 |
[24:27] | Butch carwin. Came into the bar last night. | 布奇・卡文 昨天晚上到酒吧来过 |
[24:31] | Flashed a wad of cash that would choke a mule. | 拿着一团足能噎死骡子的现金炫耀 |
[24:34] | Said he dropped some prison guard for the dough. | 他说他为了这些钱干掉个狱警 |
[24:36] | Where can we find Carwin? | 我们在哪里能找到卡文 |
[24:38] | Well, he owns some land out near the quarry off route 23. | 他在二十三号路的采石场附近有一些地 |
[24:43] | All right. Thanks for your assistance. | 好的 谢谢你的协助 |
[24:52] | You some kind of V.I.P. Or somethin’? | 你是贵宾还是别的什么人 |
[24:54] | Something. You boys can relax. | 别的 你们大可以放松 |
[24:56] | I’m an ex-con myself. | 我自己以前就是个骗子 |
[24:57] | Writing wolf tickets, talking out your neck. I’m hip. | 做黄牛票 胡编乱造瞎胡闹 我是嬉皮士 |
[25:01] | Whatever you say, pal. | 哥们儿 你说什么就是什么吧 |
[25:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:04] | That’s an interesting tattoo. | 这纹身挺有意思 |
[25:05] | Looks fresh. You just get that? | 看起来还是新的 你刚纹的 |
[25:07] | Yeah. My cousin just landed in here for drugs. | 对 我堂兄刚刚因为毒品被关进来 |
[25:10] | Nice. | 真好 |
[25:11] | He’s a real artist. | 他是个真正的艺术家 |
[25:13] | Well, maybe Nick could use his services. | 也许尼可也可以试试他的技术 |
[25:15] | Not me. I’m not into all that ink. | 不用了 我对那个完全不感兴趣 |
[25:17] | Old school. I get it. | 守旧派 我明白了 |
[25:20] | I take care of myself. So what? | 我自己照顾自己 怎么了 |
[25:22] | Nothing wrong with that. | 那没有什么错 |
[25:25] | What’s through there? | 那扇门通向哪里 |
[25:26] | It’s a loading bay for the laundry. | 那是洗衣房的装货间 |
[25:28] | Let’s go take a look, shall we? | 咱们过去看看吧 怎么样 |
[25:37] | Do the laundry for every hotel and restaurant in hangtree. | 这里帮吊脖树郡的所有旅馆和饭店洗衣服 |
[25:41] | Wow. Must keep the prisoners very busy. | 那这里的犯人肯定都忙翻了 |
[25:46] | Three shifts a day. | 每天三班倒 |
[25:48] | Yeah, all us trustees | 对 这间洗衣店所有的受托犯 |
[25:49] | work as supervisors here in the laundry. | 都是洗衣房的监督人 |
[25:51] | Must know the movers and shakers around here, huh? | 你们一定知道谁是这里的老大吧 |
[25:53] | Guys like Lansdale. | 比如说兰斯戴尔 |
[26:00] | I know to mind my own business. | 我的事用不着你操心 |
[26:06] | You know, you seem like a smart guy. | 你看起来是个聪明人 |
[26:09] | Don’t be an idiot. | 不要装傻 |
[26:10] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[26:11] | If you know something, | 关于兰斯戴尔的恐怖统治 |
[26:13] | maybe about Lansdale and his reign of terror, | 如果你知道什么的话 |
[26:16] | then tell me. I can get your sentence shortened. | 就请告诉我 我能帮你减刑 |
[26:21] | Listen here. | 听着 |
[26:23] | I got six months left in this joint, | 在这再待六个月 |
[26:25] | and then I’m free. | 我就自由了 |
[26:28] | I’d like to spend those six months unstabbed. | 我想安安全全地度过这六个月 |
[26:31] | I get it. I’ve been down. Snitches get stitches. | 我明白 打小报告得扎针是吧 |
[26:36] | Oh, see, that’s a popular misconception. | 瞧 这可是普遍的误解 |
[26:39] | The stitches are for live people. | 针是留着给那些活着的人的 |
[26:43] | Got it. | 明白 |
[26:51] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[26:53] | Mask doesn’t help, | 戴上面具也没用 |
[26:54] | but yeah, I think so. | 是的 是他 |
[26:55] | Looks like Butch Carwin’s got himself | 看起来 布奇・卡文 |
[26:56] | a good old-fashioned meth lab. | 有个古旧的毒品实验室 |
[26:59] | And he’s armed. | 而且他持有武器 |
[27:02] | That’s probable cause. | 是他的可能性很大 |
[27:03] | We can take him in right now. | 我们现在就可以抓捕他 |
[27:04] | We should call for backup. | 我们应该请求支援 |
[27:05] | No need. This is gonna be easy. | 不需要 这很简单 |
[27:07] | You don’t need to prove anything to anyone. Huh? | 你不需要像任何人证明任何事 好吗 |
[27:09] | Your father is the last person in the world | 这世界上你最不需要给他留下 |
[27:11] | you should be trying to impress. You’re a good person | 深刻印象的人就是你爸 不管他如何 |
[27:13] | in spite of him. You don’t owe him anything. | 你就是一个好人 你不欠他任何东西 |
[27:16] | You got me wrong. | 你误解了 |
[27:16] | I don’t give a damn about my dad. | 我可没提起我爸爸 |
[27:17] | I’m just saying we can take Carwin down now, | 我只是说我们现在就能把卡文拿下 |
[27:20] | no problem. | 没问题的 |
[27:54] | CBI! Down to the ground, Carwin! Get down! | 加调局 趴下 卡文 趴下 |
[27:57] | – On the ground! – Who’s there? | -趴在地上 -谁在那儿 |
[27:59] | Who’s there? I can’t see anything, man! | 谁在那儿 我什么都看不见 天 |
[28:00] | – I’ll pass. – Get down on the ground now! | -我会的 -立马给我趴下 |
[28:01] | Okay, okay. Son of a bitch. | 好的 好的 狗娘养的 |
[28:03] | Facedown on the ground! Arms out to the side now. | 脸朝着地面 手放在两边 |
[28:12] | Pretty good trick. | 小把戏玩的不错 |
[28:14] | Yep. Always worked on my dad. | 没错 这招对付我爸每次都有用 |
[28:21] | We’ve got you for production | 我们逮捕你 因为你制造 |
[28:22] | of methamphetamine and illegal weapons. | 冰毒和非法武器 |
[28:25] | Who knows what else we’re gonna find? | 谁知道我们会再查出别的什么出来 |
[28:26] | I’m just no damn good. That’s the truth. | 我本就不是个好人 这是实话 |
[28:31] | You recognize this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[28:36] | I might have done | 我或许 |
[28:37] | a piece of time with a fella like that once. Lansdale. | 跟此人曾合作过一次 兰斯戴尔 |
[28:43] | What about this man? | 那这个人呢 |
[28:44] | Oh, him I don’t know. Looks like a cop. | 不认识 看起来像个条子 |
[28:47] | He’s the man you killed for Marcus Lansdale. | 他就是你替马卡斯・兰斯戴尔杀的那个人 |
[28:51] | Okay, hold up. I did what now? | 好的 等等 你说我做了什么 |
[28:53] | Murder for hire. It’s a capital crime. | 受雇杀人 这可是死罪 |
[28:55] | You finger Lansdale, | 你告发兰斯戴尔的话 |
[28:57] | you’ll just go to jail for a long time. | 你至少能活着在监狱呆上好一阵 |
[28:58] | Okay, look, I don’t know who’s telling you what, | 好的 我不知道别人跟你说了什么 |
[29:00] | but I’ve never seen that fella in my life. | 但我此生从未见过此人 |
[29:02] | Why don’t you tell me where you were two nights ago? | 你为什么不告诉我你前晚在哪 |
[29:04] | Oh, I was cooking up meth. | 我在制作冰毒 |
[29:09] | Hang tight, Butch. | 坐好了 布奇 |
[29:10] | It’s gonna be a long day. | 今天会是很漫长的一天 |
[29:15] | Hello? | 你好 |
[29:16] | Lisbon, it’s Jane. | 里斯本 是我简 |
[29:17] | I’m in jail. Come join me. | 我在监狱 过来与我会合 |
[29:19] | You’re still in Carson? Why? | 你还在卡森吗 为什么 |
[29:21] | Uh… i’m catching the killer, of course. | 我当然是在抓凶手咯 |
[29:24] | Look, we’ve got a pretty good suspect in holding here. | 我们这有一个重大的犯罪嫌疑人 |
[29:26] | You would know that if you answered your phone. | 你会知道的 如果你肯回电话的话 |
[29:28] | These places aren’t exactly built for their reception. | 这个地方不完全是为了改过自新而建的 |
[29:30] | Anyway, trust me, Lisbon. | 不管怎样 相信我 里斯本 |
[29:33] | Get your car keys. Get in your car. | 拿上你的车钥匙 上车 |
[29:37] | And… | 然后 |
[29:39] | Lisbon? Yeah. | 里斯本 |
[29:42] | What’s this about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[29:43] | Uh, the gentleman with the shaking leg right there. | 那个不停抖腿的绅士 |
[29:48] | Tomas. Come on. | 托马斯 过来 |
[29:59] | Aw, man. | 天 |
[30:02] | Looks like heroin. | 看起来像是海洛因 |
[30:04] | Uh, and I think if you check the water fountain, | 我想如果你检查饮水器的话 |
[30:07] | you might find, uh… | 你或许会找到 |
[30:12] | Bingo. | 搞定 |
[30:13] | It’s not mine, man. | 这不是我的 |
[30:15] | I’m sure it’s not. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 当然不是 我们走 我们走 |
[30:19] | Don’t be so sure. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 不要这么肯定 我们走 我们走 |
[30:25] | You had me drive all the way out here | 你让我开车来这 |
[30:27] | to watch you bust a drug dealer? | 就为了看你搜捕一个贩卖毒品的 |
[30:29] | It wasn’t a bust. | 这不是搜捕 |
[30:30] | I just had to check to see | 我只是需要确认一下 |
[30:31] | – if my informant’s info was good. – Informant? | -我线人的消息准不准 -线人 |
[30:34] | Yeah, I got one of the prisoners talking. | 是的 我让一个犯人开口了 |
[30:35] | Gonna give us Lansdale. | 他会告诉我们兰斯戴尔的一切 |
[30:37] | Which prisoner did you get talking? | 你是跟哪个犯人谈了 |
[30:39] | Nick, the thief. | 小偷尼克 |
[30:40] | Yeah. I did the ol’ razzle-dazzle on him. | 没错 我对他耍了老花招 |
[30:44] | It was very cop. | 很条子的说 |
[30:45] | He’s ready to make a statement as soon as we can | 只要我们搞定把他从这弄出去的文书 |
[30:47] | draw up the paperwork to get him outta here. | 他就会开始为我们提供供词 |
[30:49] | Nobody likes a snitch. | 没人喜欢告密者 |
[30:51] | Let’s get him out here. | 我们把他弄出去 |
[31:04] | Take it. | 拿着它 |
[31:05] | The drug bust in the cafeteria– I know who talked. | 在餐厅的毒品搜捕 我知道是谁告密的 |
[31:09] | – Oh, yeah? Who? – Nick, the thief. | -是吗 谁 -小偷尼克 |
[31:12] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[31:15] | Cop said he’s giving you up next. | 条子说他接下来就会出卖你 |
[31:18] | No, he’s not. You get me a knife. | 不 他不会的 你给我弄把刀子 |
[31:20] | Just before lights out. You be ready. | 在熄灯前 你要做好准备 |
[31:24] | Lab techs just finished | 技术实验室刚检查完了 |
[31:26] | – going through the stuff we seized from Carwin. – Oh, yeah? | -我们从卡文那搜到的东西 -是吗 |
[31:28] | Yeah. It’s turning out to be a pretty nice case. | 是的 结果发现这案子很有意思 |
[31:31] | Meth lab | 虽说是病毒实验室 |
[31:32] | but a garage full of stolen stereos, | 但其实是一个充满被盗音响的车库 |
[31:33] | and about 600 cartons of untaxed cigarettes. | 还有600箱未征税的香烟 |
[31:36] | Looks like your dad came through for once. | 看起来你老爸终于想通了 |
[31:38] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[31:39] | I said it looks like your dad– | 我说看起来你爸爸 |
[31:41] | untaxed cigarettes? | 未征税香烟 |
[31:42] | Yeah? So? | 是的 怎么了 |
[31:42] | Cover for me. I gotta go. | 帮我料理一下 我得走了 |
[31:51] | Kind of busy here, boy. | 我们正忙呢 孩子 |
[31:53] | Your lead was crap. Butch Carwin didn’t kill that guard, | 你误导我 布奇・卡文没有杀那个警卫 |
[31:56] | but he is smuggling cigarettes, like you. | 但是他像你一样在走私香烟 |
[31:58] | That’s a weird coincidence, huh? | 这可真是奇怪的巧合 对吧 |
[32:00] | I think I’ll freshen this up. | 我想我还是呆会再来跟进吧 |
[32:02] | Yeah, you should. | 是的 没错 |
[32:05] | She lied for you to help take out a rival. | 她为了帮你拿下那个对手 撒了谎 |
[32:07] | Only thing a cop’s ever good for– | 警察唯一擅长的就是 |
[32:09] | getting rid of the competition. | 逃避竞争 |
[32:11] | Besides, you got yourself a nice, big bust | 再说了 你可是为你自己和红发 |
[32:14] | for you and the redhead. Everybody’s happy. | 完成了一次漂亮的搜捕 皆大欢喜 |
[32:18] | You used me. | 你利用了我 |
[32:19] | Hey, what’s family for? | 要不然家人是干什么 |
[32:22] | You know? I think your mom– | 我认为你妈妈 |
[32:25] | Don’t talk about my mom. Shut up. You shut up! | 不要提起我妈妈 闭嘴 你给我闭嘴 |
[32:29] | Well, now… | 现在 |
[32:31] | thinking that maybe taking a punch at the old man | 在考虑或许把这个老人揍一顿 |
[32:33] | will fix you up right? Give you some inner peace? | 会让你感觉好点 给你的内心一点平静 |
[32:38] | But before you swing, you remember what I said before. | 但是在你出手前 记住我说过的话 |
[32:45] | I don’t do fistfights. | 我是不会赤手空拳的 |
[32:50] | Come ahead, son. | 动手吧 儿子 |
[33:00] | Locking up in 15 minutes, gentlemen. | 15分钟后开门 先生们 |
[33:09] | Kill that snitch. | 杀了那告密的人 |
[33:11] | Nick, I’m coming for you. | 尼克 我来找你了 |
[33:15] | Drop the knife, Lansdale. | 放下刀 兰斯戴尔 |
[33:19] | Don’t make me have to pepper-spray your ass. | 别逼我用辣椒水 |
[33:23] | You know the drill. | 你懂规矩的 |
[33:33] | This enough to send him to supermax? | 这足够判他最高级别监禁吧 |
[33:36] | I gotta say, | 我得说 |
[33:37] | Walton would have liked to have seen this. | 沃顿看到这一幕 一定很高兴 |
[33:39] | Don’t worry. We’ll pack your bags for you. | 别担心 我们会替你收拾行李 |
[33:41] | Yeah? Well, you can all go to hell. | 你们都下地狱吧 |
[33:43] | And that goes double for Nick. | 尼克又害我一次 |
[33:45] | It’s all over this place that he was the one snitching on me. | 监狱里到处都在传 是他泄了我的密 |
[33:48] | Get him outta here. | 把他带走 |
[33:50] | Get him outta here. | 把他带走 |
[33:51] | I know somebody’s gonna get that rat! | 我认识有人一定会做掉他 |
[33:54] | Take him outta here. Lock the cellblock down. | 把他带走 把门关上 |
[33:56] | You better move nick to an isolation unit. | 你最好把尼克关在单独的房间 |
[33:58] | We put him in the laundry room on the night shift. Let’s go. | 我们安排他在洗衣房值夜班 走吧 |
[34:03] | Time’s up, Nicky. | 时间到了 尼克 |
[34:06] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[34:09] | Where’d nick go? | 尼克去哪了 |
[34:13] | You seen nick? | 看见尼克了吗 |
[34:14] | – He was just at the desk. – Well, he’s not now. | -他刚刚还在桌子旁 -他现在不在了 |
[34:17] | We’ve got a missing convict. Put us on lockdown. | 有犯人失踪了 封闭出口 |
[34:25] | Lockdown in cellblock C. Immediacy. | C区监狱封闭 即刻封闭 |
[34:37] | Is it a rabbit? | 这是只兔子吗 |
[34:39] | Yeah, it’s a rabbit. | 没错 是只兔子 |
[34:42] | Rabbit dancing? | 兔子在跳舞吗 |
[34:44] | Rabbits don’t dance. | 兔子才不跳舞 |
[34:45] | Cho, we’ve got our laundry truck. Guys, light it up. | 周 发现送洗卡车了 大伙 开灯 |
[35:01] | Sir, I’m gonna need you to step out of the vehicle. | 先生 我命令您下车 |
[35:10] | Olly, olly, oxen free! | 不用躲了 出来吧 |
[35:14] | Son of bitch! | 该死的 |
[35:19] | I had to run. | 我不得不逃跑 |
[35:20] | You made everyone think I was a snitch. | 你让大家都觉得是我泄的密 |
[35:22] | Yeah, well, I’m sorry about that. | 对此我很抱歉 |
[35:25] | My bad, but I just thought it was the best way | 是我的错 但我想这是最好的方法 |
[35:28] | For you to show us how you sneak in and out of prison. | 让你向我们展示 你是如何进出监狱的 |
[35:29] | Just like you did the night you killed Walton. | 就像你昨晚杀害沃顿一样 |
[35:32] | I got nothin’ to say. | 我无话可说 |
[35:34] | Well, we have ways of making you talk. | 我们有很多办法可以让你开口 |
[35:48] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[35:50] | Keeping warm. | 取暖 |
[35:56] | You burn my whole stash? | 你烧了我所有的存货 |
[36:00] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[36:03] | Hard-core. | 真直白 |
[36:06] | I do you. You do me, and that’s the way it should be. | 我害你 你还击 人生就该是这样 |
[36:11] | So does that make us even? | 这样我们扯平了吗 |
[36:31] | No. | 没有 |
[36:34] | All right, son. | 好了 儿子 |
[36:40] | Just this once. | 就这一次 |
[36:42] | I’ll give you a fair chance. | 我给你一个公平的机会 |
[36:46] | Too much damn cop in you, boy. | 你该死的警察气太重了 孩子 |
[36:53] | We’re not done yet. | 我们还没完呢 |
[37:47] | Should’ve used the knife. | 真该用那把刀 |
[37:54] | See you around, son. | 再见了 儿子 |
[38:02] | The laundry truck driver is in the other room | 洗衣房的卡车司机在另外一间房 |
[38:04] | singing like a bird. | 来回忽悠 |
[38:06] | Save us some time and talk, | 为我们节省点时间 坦白交代 |
[38:08] | and we’ll move you | 我们会把你 |
[38:08] | to the east coast | 转到东岸的监狱 |
[38:09] | where nobody knows you’re a snitch. | 那里没人知道你告密的事 |
[38:10] | I never snitched. This guy here made that up. | 我从没告过密 这家伙栽赃我的 |
[38:14] | Oh, well, have fun | 好吧 那你就好好 |
[38:15] | explaining that to the boys on the cellblock. | 跟监狱里那些家伙解释吧 |
[38:23] | What the hell. I’m cooked, right? | 管他的 我招 |
[38:30] | I was supposed to get out in six months. | 我原本6个月后要出狱的 |
[38:34] | I wanted to have something waiting for me. | 我想为自己准备些钱 |
[38:38] | So I found that jewelry store in town. | 所有我发现了镇上那家珠宝店 |
[38:39] | I promised that | 我答应那司机 |
[38:40] | driver a share if he’d sneak me out. | 如果他帮我溜出去 我会给他分成 |
[38:43] | Yes, his poor taste in jewelry | 是啊 他对珠宝的差品味 |
[38:45] | Was a very early clue. | 是个非常明显的线索 |
[38:50] | So I robbed the place. | 我洗劫了那个地方 |
[38:52] | It went smooth. | 进展很顺利 |
[38:54] | So I figure, let’s do another one. | 所以我想 就再做一票吧 |
[38:57] | And that’s when you ran into Walton. | 就是那时你碰到了沃顿 |
[38:59] | Kid didn’t have to be a hero. | 天真的孩子就不该逞英雄 |
[39:02] | He could’ve just left it alone. | 他本该坐视不管的 |
[39:06] | That’s just how he was, you know? | 但他就是那样的人 |
[39:10] | He had to try and do the right thing. | 努力去做正确的事 |
[39:23] | Thought I got away clean. | 我以为我可以全身而退的 |
[39:25] | Well, I figured someone that was getting in and out of prison | 我早就觉得 能进出监狱的人 |
[39:27] | Must have the trust of the guards, hence a trustee, | 一定深得守卫的信任 所以是受托犯 |
[39:30] | And the laundry– | 再加上洗衣房 |
[39:31] | Well, that’s just the smartest way out. | 真是最聪明的脱狱途径 |
[39:35] | That could have been any one of us. | 我们都有可能啊 |
[39:37] | Yes, but you and jorge stood out. | 是啊 但你和乔治嫌疑最大 |
[39:39] | That’s why I chose you both. His tattoo was far better work | 所以我选定了你们俩 他纹身的手艺 |
[39:43] | Than the average prison work you see, and fresh. | 比监狱里的普通水准好得多 而且是新纹的 |
[39:46] | Then he mentioned his cousin, the artist, which leaves you | 后来他提到了他的表兄 那位艺术家 |
[39:48] | and your perfectly manicured digits. | 让你也做了美甲 |
[39:50] | There’s not a nail salon in prison, is there? | 监狱里没有美甲沙龙 是吧 |
[40:00] | I like to look right. | 我很注重外貌 |
[40:02] | I’m old school. | 我是守旧派 |
[40:05] | I never killed anyone on any of my jobs. I never had to. | 我从没为了做事杀过任何人 我也没必要 |
[40:09] | I was too good to need violence. | 我很善良 不需要暴力 |
[40:12] | But still, you took a knife with you. | 但你仍然随身带了一把刀 |
[40:16] | Someone stands in front of you, | 有人挡了你的财路 |
[40:19] | gonna take away everything, | 会让一切付之一炬 |
[40:21] | You gotta put him down. | 你一定得干掉他 |
[40:23] | I mean, right or wrong, you put him down. | 我是说 不论对错 你都得干掉他 |
[40:28] | You get that. | 你懂的 |
[40:30] | Don’t you? | 不是吗 |
[40:37] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[40:39] | Hey. What happened to you tonight? | 嗨 你今晚怎么了 |
[40:42] | Something with your dad? | 你爸爸的事吗 |
[40:43] | Yeah. I was gonna make coffee. | 是啊 我本来要煮咖啡 |
[40:46] | Do you wanna go to the shop down the street, talk about it? | 你想去街上那家店喝 聊聊吗 |
[40:48] | No, I’m fine. | 不 我没事 |
[40:51] | I’m better than fine, actually. | 我真的很好 |
[40:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:56] | Wait. There’s just one more thing. | 等等 还有一件事 |
[41:00] | I’m sorry, but I’m not gonna be at your wedding. | 我很抱歉 但我去不了你的婚礼了 |
[41:03] | Oh. That’s too bad. | 这太糟糕了 |
[41:07] | You have something else planned that day? | 你那天有别的安排吗 |
[41:10] | No. You see, the problem is… | 不 是因为… |
[41:14] | I’m still in love with you. | 我还爱着你 |
[41:17] | You can’t– | 你不能 |
[41:17] | Hold on. I’m not trying to win you back. | 等等 我不是想把你抢回来 |
[41:21] | You’re marrying a good man. That’s not gonna change. | 你要嫁给一个好男人 这不会改变的 |
[41:26] | But neither am I. | 但我也不会变 |
[41:28] | This whole thing where we pretend | 我们假装是朋友 |
[41:29] | That we’re just friends– it–it doesn’t work. | 这样的事 根本行不通 |
[41:33] | I don’t know if it will work, | 我不知道以后是否行得通 |
[41:36] | But I know one thing. | 但我知道一件事 |
[41:37] | I can’t watch you marry another man. | 我无法亲眼看着你嫁给别人 |
[41:42] | All right. | 好了 |
[41:45] | You have a good day, a good life… | 祝你日安 好好过 |