时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 萨克拉门托 东北部 | |
[00:05] | Jane. | 简 |
[00:08] | Jane? Care to join us? | 简 还不去查案 |
[00:12] | The moon’s at perigee, | 今晚正值满月 |
[00:14] | closest to the earth. | 月亮离地球最近的时候 |
[00:15] | It’s beautiful, isn’t it? | 真美 不是吗 |
[00:16] | Yes, it is, but the victim is over here. | 是很美 不过死者可就在那边呢 |
[00:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:24] | Work. | 开工 |
[00:31] | Victim’s name’s Eleanor Artega, shot in the chest. | 死者名叫埃莉诺・奥特加 胸部中枪 |
[00:33] | There were reports of gunshots around 11:00. | 有人在11点左右听见枪响 |
[00:34] | Is she from the neighborhood? | 她住这附近吗 |
[00:35] | I.D. gives an address across town, but one | 她身份证上写的是城另一头的住址 但是 |
[00:37] | of the Sac P.D. officers said she grew up in the neighborhood. | 萨城警方的人说 她就在这里长大的 |
[00:39] | Her mother runs a grocery a few blocks away. | 她的母亲在几个街区外经营一家杂货店 |
[00:41] | Pretty dress. | 裙子真好看 |
[00:42] | Maybe she was coming from some kind of event. Wedding? | 也许她是要去赴宴 参加婚礼吗 |
[00:45] | Performance, more like it. She’s a musician. | 更像是演出 她是名音乐家 |
[00:47] | – Some kind of stringed instrument. – Because? | -某种弦乐器 -原因 |
[00:49] | Because of the calluses on her fingertips | 因为她指尖的老茧 |
[00:51] | and the faint piney scent of rosin on her dress. | 和她裙子上有轻微松树脂的气味 |
[00:54] | Been a couple of gang initiation killings in the area. | 这地区已经有几起帮派作案的谋杀 |
[00:57] | Could be another one. | 这可能又是一起 |
[00:58] | I’ll talk to the Sac P.D. Gang unit, | 我会去找萨市警局的打黑组 |
[00:59] | see who’s active. | 了解他们的活动 |
[01:00] | We’ll canvass the looky loos. | 我们去问问围观群众 |
[01:02] | Hydrangea petal. | 绣球花的花瓣 |
[01:05] | Interesting decoration for a gang slaying, | 有意思 帮派凶手随身落下花瓣 |
[01:07] | unless the crips have taken up flower arranging, | 除非这人正在学插花 |
[01:10] | which I can definitely see the therapeutic benefits of. | 看得出这绝对非常有益身心 |
[01:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:15] | Evidence, I believe. | 我相信这是证据 |
[01:18] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[01:23] | And I’m looking for current information | 我要找的是东北边的北帮 |
[01:24] | On Nortenois Gangs in the northeast. | 最近活动的消息 |
[01:25] | Call me back as soon as possible. Thanks. | 尽快回我 谢谢 |
[01:29] | Damn, man. You see I’m walking here, right? | 该死的 你是故意撞我的吧 |
[01:31] | You walked into me. | 是你撞我的 |
[01:32] | Hell I did. | 我才没有 |
[01:34] | You need to get behind the line. Police only here. | 你得站到线外去 只有警察准入 |
[01:37] | Trying to find out who killed that lady? | 要找出谋杀那女士的凶手吗 |
[01:39] | You know somethin’ about it? | 这事你清楚 |
[01:40] | – Do I look like a snitch to you? – Keep walkin’. | -我看起来像个告密者吗 -走吧 |
[01:45] | Go on. | 快走 |
[01:50] | Anything would be useful, | 任何信息都可能有价值 |
[01:51] | so if you wouldn’t mind, just– | 所以如果你们不介意 |
[01:51] | Just give us a call and, uh, thank you very much for your time. | 就给我们打电话 非常感谢你们的配合 |
[01:55] | I know it’s slow, but it’s how the work is done. | 我知道这样没效率 但这是例行程序 |
[01:57] | Yeah, I could point out someone that knows something useful | 我只需说不到25个词 就能找出 |
[01:59] | – with 25 words or less. – Oh, really? | -知道线索的人 -真的吗 |
[02:03] | Count ’em. | 数着吧 |
[02:05] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[02:06] | I have $100 for information about the victim. | 我出100块 买有关死者的信息 |
[02:10] | $100. | 100块 |
[02:13] | Oops. It’s not $100. | 哎呀 这不是100块 |
[02:17] | Just $1… | 只有1块 |
[02:21] | for information. | 交换信息 |
[02:23] | Any takers? | 有人要吗 |
[02:29] | 25. | 25个词 |
[02:30] | The point being… | 有何发现 |
[02:31] | The gentleman in the plaid shirt with the beanie | 戴着帽子 穿花格子衬衫的那位先生 |
[02:34] | didn’t even consider raising his hand. | 根本没想过要举手 |
[02:35] | That means he has information that | 这意味着他知道的信息 |
[02:37] | not even $100 can buy. | 是100块都换不来的 |
[02:38] | Sir? Uh, you in the plaid, | 先生 穿花格子衬衫的那位 |
[02:40] | we’re gonna have to ask you some questions. | 我们要问您一些问题 |
[02:43] | Cho, we got a runner! Get the car! | 周 有人跑了 去开车 |
[02:44] | Head off around the block! | 跑去街区那边了 |
[02:48] | Someone took my keys. | 有人把我钥匙拿走了 |
[02:50] | Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Stop the car! | 喂喂喂 停下车 |
[02:53] | Thanks for the ride, sucka! | 谢谢你的车 蠢货 |
[02:59] | Come on, starsky, let’s go get him. I’ll drive. | 走吧 伙计 我们去抓他 我来开 |
[03:11] | Gonna walk home? | 要走回家吗 |
[03:18] | 超感警探 | |
[03:28] | Ms. Artega, we’re very sorry for your loss, | 奥特加夫人 请节哀顺变 |
[03:30] | but we need to ask you some questions about your daughter. | 我们需要问您一个关于您女儿的问题 |
[03:33] | I have work to do. | 我有活要干 |
[03:35] | Ma’am, what did eleanor do for living? | 夫人 埃莉诺是做什么工作的 |
[03:37] | She was a concert violinist with the orchestra. | 她是管弦乐队的小提琴手 |
[03:41] | Dawn, I sad the first shelf for these. | 道尔 我说了这些放在第一层货架上 |
[03:44] | Sorry, Ms. Artega. | 抱歉 奥特加夫人 |
[03:48] | First chair violin, | 首席小提琴手 |
[03:50] | The concertmaster, | 首席小提琴手 |
[03:52] | second to the conductor himself. | 仅次于指挥家本人 |
[03:56] | Youngest in symphony history. | 交响乐史上最年轻的首席 |
[03:58] | You must have been very proud. | 您一定非常自豪 |
[04:00] | Proud, yes. | 自豪 是啊 |
[04:02] | I was her manager. We were a team. | 我曾是她的经纪人 我们母女齐心 |
[04:06] | Do you know why Rleanor was in the neighborhood last night? | 您知道埃莉诺昨晚来这附近所为何事吗 |
[04:10] | She came here. | 她来过这里 |
[04:11] | She had given a solo performance, | 她有一场独奏 |
[04:14] | a special event. She wanted to tell me about it. | 是一场特别宴会 她来是想告诉我这事 |
[04:18] | Can you think of anyone who may have wanted to harm her? | 你能想到谁可能伤害她吗 |
[04:20] | A boyfriend maybe? | 也许是男朋友 |
[04:22] | She wasn’t seeing anyone. No time. | 她没跟谁在一起 她没时间 |
[04:25] | She used to have a boyfriend. | 她有过一个男友 |
[04:28] | Orlando Yglesias. | 奥兰多・耶西亚 |
[04:30] | Gangbanger. | 帮派成员 |
[04:32] | They dated about a year or so. | 他们约会了一年左右 |
[04:34] | Why would he want to hurt her? | 他为何想要伤害她 |
[04:37] | Eleanor broke it off six months ago. | 埃莉诺6个月前提出分手 |
[04:40] | He wouldn’t leave her alone. | 他不肯就此放手 |
[04:41] | He called, came to the apartment. | 他打电话来 还去公寓找她 |
[04:44] | We had to get a restraining order! Ay! | 我们不得不申请限制令 |
[04:47] | Dawn! | 道尔 |
[04:49] | Mop! | 拖把 |
[04:52] | How am I gonna clean this up? | 我要怎么收拾着烂摊子 |
[04:55] | How am I gonna… | 我如何是好… |
[04:57] | Oh, my Ellie! | 我的埃莉 |
[05:00] | Oh, my baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[05:04] | Why did they do this to you? | 他们为何出此毒手 |
[05:07] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[05:15] | Hey, boss. | 头儿 |
[05:16] | So I confirmed that Eleanor Artega | 我确定了埃莉诺・奥特加 |
[05:18] | played a private event the night that she was murdered, | 在她被谋杀当晚 在一场私人宴会上演出 |
[05:20] | apparently celebrating the, uh, recent purchase | 显然是为了庆祝一位收藏者 |
[05:22] | by a collector of a, uh– wait for it– | 最近购入了一把… 等等 |
[05:24] | “A Brescian Stradivarius Violin.” | “布雷西亚斯特拉迪瓦里制作小提琴” |
[05:24] | 意大利杰出小提琴制作师 | |
[05:27] | I’m assuming that’s a good one. What about the boyfriend? | 看来这提琴不赖 她男友呢 |
[05:29] | Orlando Yglesias–he’s got a sheet, | 奥兰多・耶西亚 有案底 |
[05:31] | some low-level stuff. | 犯了些小事情 |
[05:32] | He runs with a nortenois gang, | 他加入了一个北部帮派 |
[05:34] | the, uh, Lincoln Avenue Hermanos. | 叫什么 林肯大街兄弟会 |
[05:37] | Eleanor did have a restraining order on him. | 他被禁止靠近埃莉诺 |
[05:40] | This is the guy that fled the scene last night, | 这不就是昨晚逃跑那男的 |
[05:43] | the one that Jane picked out from the crowd. | 简在人群里指出来的那个 |
[05:44] | Call Sac P.D. Gang Unit. | 通知萨市警局打黑组 |
[05:46] | You need tell them we need any help they can give finding this guy. | 我们要不惜一切代价找到这个人 |
[05:48] | Okay, you got it. | 收到 |
[05:57] | Jane? | 简 |
[06:00] | Jane. | 简 |
[06:03] | Jane. | 简 |
[06:07] | We’ve got a little homicide investigation going on here. | 我们正在调查一起谋杀案 |
[06:09] | You care to join us? | 有兴趣一起来吗 |
[06:10] | Yeah, I’m–I’m a little busy right now. | 算了 我现在还没空 |
[06:12] | Brahms’ “Concerto in d minor.” Eleanor’s the soloist. | 埃莉诺独奏的《勃拉姆斯d小调协奏曲》 |
[06:15] | She’s very good, very elegant, uh, rubato. | 她很棒 很优雅 演奏得跌宕起伏 |
[06:21] | Music later. | 等会再听 |
[06:22] | We have a viable suspect– the victim’s ex-boyfriend. | 现在有一个嫌疑人 受害者前男友 |
[06:25] | Wild goose chase, I hope. | 又是空欢喜一场 |
[06:27] | – You hope? Why? – Well, because if it is, the boyfriend is boring, | -为什么 -明摆着 她男友无聊透顶 |
[06:31] | tragic, but dull, | 悲催又迟钝 |
[06:33] | Which is to be avoided at all costs. | 省省吧 不用查他了 |
[06:39] | Where you going? | 你干什么去 |
[06:44] | Jane? | 简 |
[06:51] | – You Cho? – That’s right. | -周吗 -是我 |
[06:53] | Beller, Sac P.D. | 萨城警局的贝勒尔 |
[06:55] | Anthony Rome. | 这是安东尼・罗姆 |
[06:57] | I picked him up on Bellwood in the northwest. | 在西北贝伍德区抓到了 |
[06:58] | Got your car, too. It’s on its way. | 你的车也找到了 正在送过来 |
[07:00] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[07:01] | Juvenile Services is sending someone to take him in? | 少年管教所有派人来带走他吗 |
[07:02] | They’re backed up. They can’t process him for 48 hours at the least. | 现在还不行 48小时内还不能接收他 |
[07:07] | Social worker says his mother passed away. | 社区义工说他母亲已经过世了 |
[07:09] | His father’s in jail. | 父亲还在监狱 |
[07:10] | She thinks we should release him back to his foster family. | 她说我们最好把他送回寄养家庭去 |
[07:13] | What gang put you up to this? | 哪个黑帮叫你这么干的 |
[07:15] | I don’t belong to a gang. | 我哪个黑帮都不是 |
[07:16] | Stealing a cop car– that’s an initiation. | 一般都以偷警车做投名状 |
[07:19] | You’re jumping in with somebody. Who? | 到底入的哪个帮派 |
[07:21] | Beasty Mob? True Heights Villains? | 混蛋团 还是恶棍联盟 |
[07:23] | Sir, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 长官 我不知道你在说什么 |
[07:25] | Hang on to him. | 看好他 |
[07:26] | Juvenile Services’ll get to him eventually. | 少管所会派人来接收他 |
[07:28] | Yeah. No, I have a court appearance today. | 不行 我今天还要带犯人上庭 |
[07:29] | I gotta unload him. He’s all yours. | 我只能移交给你 现在归你管了 |
[07:31] | – I okayed it with your boss already. – You’re joking. | -我已经知会了你上司 -你开什么玩笑 |
[07:34] | No joke. Thanks for your help, officer Beller. | 不是玩笑 谢谢你 贝勒尔警官 |
[07:38] | – We appreciate the assist. – No problem. | -感谢协助 -不客气 |
[07:41] | – Boss– – Sac P.D. Are not babysitters. | -头 -萨城警局不是保姆 |
[07:44] | He stole your keys. He’s your problem. | 他偷你的钥匙 就归你管 |
[07:46] | Make sure he doesn’t take anything else. | 看着他别让他再偷东西了 |
[07:50] | – Sir, you gotta believe me when I say how sorry I am. – Don’t talk. | -长官 你要相信我很抱歉 -闭嘴 |
[07:53] | – No, really, I’m sorry. – Not buying it. | -我真的很抱歉 -鬼信你 |
[07:56] | Come on. | 过来 |
[07:57] | Whatever, punk. | 走就走 臭混蛋 |
[07:58] | That’s more like it. | 这句才是真心的 |
[08:10] | Mr. Jane? | 简先生吗 |
[08:11] | Hi. I’m Kieran Carruthers, | 你好 我是齐兰・卡拉瑟斯 |
[08:12] | the company’s outreach assistant. | 协助公司扩展业务 |
[08:14] | Front office said I might find you here. | 前台说你在这里 |
[08:16] | You’re no bureaucrat. You’re a musician. | 你不是文员 你是音乐家 |
[08:18] | Yes, I’m the Principal Oboist. | 没错 我是这里首席双簧管 |
[08:20] | Definitely oboe-esque. | 确实是位双簧管大师 |
[08:24] | Concertmaster sits, uh, here, yes? | 首席小提琴手坐这里吧 |
[08:26] | Yes. | 没错 |
[08:31] | Interesting bookmark. | 这书签不错啊 |
[08:32] | – Yeah, looks like an expensive one. – Really? | -看上去不便宜啊 -是吗 |
[08:39] | You know, if you tell me what you’re looking for, | 说说你在找什么 |
[08:40] | – I might be able to help. – I’m looking for a killer. | -说不定我能帮得上忙 -我在找凶手 |
[08:46] | But–I’m sorry. Eleanor’s killer? Here? | 什么 杀害埃莉诺的凶手 就在这里吗 |
[08:48] | You’re musicians, professional obsessors. | 你是音乐家 大师级的 |
[08:50] | Most kids spend their teen years having fun. | 很多孩子练十年只是好玩 |
[08:52] | You spent them practicing scales. It’s a noble pursuit, | 你却不断练习音阶 这份工作很高贵 |
[08:55] | but as a result, you’re all a little nutty. | 结果你发现太要人命了 |
[08:57] | Well, uh, okay, I don’t know if I’d say that. | 我不知道该怎么回答了 |
[08:59] | There’s a definite air of unrest in the room. | 这里气氛好像很紧张 |
[09:01] | What is that about? | 到底怎么了 |
[09:02] | Right. We’re supposed to start our season a day after tomorrow. | 是这样 我们后天要开始新一季演出 |
[09:05] | Opening night, big fund-raising meet and greet with our donors. | 会有盛大募捐 要感谢我们的捐助者 |
[09:08] | Some of us thought we should postpone because of eleanor, | 现在因为埃莉诺身亡可能要推迟了 |
[09:12] | But the, uh, maestro didn’t agree. | 但是大师不同意 |
[09:14] | Your conductor–a tyrant? | 你们指挥 这么专横吗 |
[09:16] | Vincent Manheiser. | 文森特・曼海瑟 |
[09:17] | I wouldn’t say he’s a tyrant. | 不能说他专横 |
[09:18] | He’s just… not nice. | 就是不太友善 |
[09:22] | All right, let’s get to work. | 好了 开始排练 |
[09:23] | See for yourself. | 你四处逛逛吧 |
[09:25] | Come on, people. Let’s go. | 好了伙计们 开工了 |
[09:27] | Haven’t got all day. Up, up, up. Come on. | 没那么多时间浪费 都准备好 |
[09:30] | All right. | 好了 |
[09:34] | – Constance. – Yes, maestro? | -康斯特斯 -是 大师 |
[09:37] | You will take Eleanor’s seat as concertmaster. | 你代替埃莉诺做首席小提琴手 |
[09:41] | You’ve not shown any of her natural gifts of leadership, | 你并无潜质成为首席小提琴手 |
[09:43] | but under the circumstances, we shall have to make do, yes? | 但是现在这种情况下 只能拼一把了 |
[09:49] | I’ll–I’ll do my best, sir. | 我一定尽力 |
[09:50] | Ariel. | 艾瑞儿 |
[09:52] | Your keen lust for advancement will be gratified. | 你迫切晋升的需求可以满足了 |
[09:56] | Second seat for you. | 你做第二小提琴手 |
[09:57] | Yes, maestro. | 是 大师 |
[10:00] | All right, everyone. | 好了 |
[10:01] | Ready. | 准备 |
[10:03] | From the top. | 从头开始 |
[10:05] | And | 预备 |
[10:08] | And attension. | 专注 |
[10:10] | Flute in. | 长笛启奏 |
[10:19] | Yep. Orlando Yglesias. | 是 奥兰多・耶西亚 |
[10:21] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[10:23] | Gang unit’s gonna ask around, | 打黑组展开行动 |
[10:25] | check out where the victim’s ex-boyfriend hangs. | 调查受害者前男友在哪里活动 |
[10:26] | Good. | 好的 |
[10:34] | There you go. | 给你 |
[10:37] | I can’t eat this. | 我不能吃这个 |
[10:39] | – Why not? – I’m a vegetarian. | -为什么 -我吃素 |
[10:50] | Now it’s vegetarian. | 现在是素的了 |
[10:57] | Hey. Pick that up. | 快捡起来 |
[10:59] | You better not mess with Cho, man. | 最好别惹周 小伙子 |
[11:01] | He used to be an Avon Park playboy. | 他以前可是雅芳花园公子帮的 |
[11:02] | You were a playboy? | 你是公子帮的 |
[11:03] | Oh, yeah. That’s right. | 没错 |
[11:06] | Then you should know my dad– Lawrence Rome. | 那你应该认识我爸 劳伦斯・罗姆 |
[11:08] | Runs with the south side mafia. | 他管南区黑帮的 |
[11:11] | Never heard of him. I’ll be right back. | 没听过 我马上回来 |
[11:17] | Wayne, I’m getting coffee. Want some? | 韦恩 我去拿咖啡 要吗 |
[11:19] | Uh, no, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[12:18] | – What is this? – What? | -这怎么回事 -什么 |
[12:20] | “I want you, baby. Come to me”? | “我需要你 宝贝 来我这儿” |
[12:22] | – Is this some kind of a joke? – I didn’t send that. | -这是玩笑吗 -不是我发的 |
[12:25] | – Well, it’s on your phone. – Well, my phone is on my desk. | -是你的手机发的 -我手机在桌上呢 |
[12:30] | Who’s watching the kid? | 谁看着那孩子 |
[12:41] | Nice try. | 想法不错 |
[12:46] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:48] | I had him. | 我抓到的 |
[12:55] | – You can’t do this. I’m a minor. – Too bad. | -你不能这样 我是未成年 -真遗憾 |
[13:00] | I know I shouldn’t have messed with you. | 我知道不该惹你 |
[13:02] | I can’t be here. | 我不能待在这儿 |
[13:04] | I gotta go, for real. | 我得走 真的 |
[13:07] | Gang unit just called back. | 打黑组刚打电话来 |
[13:08] | They say Orlando’s crew hangs at 8th and Market. | 他们说奥兰多一伙出没在第八大道 |
[13:11] | We should go sit on it. | 我们得去看看 |
[13:12] | You’re looking for Orlando Yglesias, right? | 你们在找奥兰多・耶西亚吧 |
[13:15] | I know him. He’s from the neighborhood. | 我认识他 他是附近的人 |
[13:17] | – You ain’t gonna find him at 8th and Market. – Why not? | -你们在第八大道找不到他的 -为什么 |
[13:20] | ’cause that’s where the hermanos hang. | 因为那是兄弟帮的地盘 |
[13:22] | Orlando’s not with them no more. | 奥兰多已经脱离他们了 |
[13:24] | Gang unit says different. | 打黑组不这么说 |
[13:25] | They don’t know. Jumped into a new gang a couple months ago. | 他们不知道 他几月前加入了一个新帮 |
[13:28] | Yeah? Which one? | 是吗 哪一个 |
[13:30] | Cut me loose, and I’ll tell you. | 放了我 我就告诉你们 |
[13:35] | The loco pimps. | 疯狂皮条客帮 |
[13:37] | House on Lex and Tremont– that’s their spot. | 在列克星敦和特里蒙特 那是他们的地盘 |
[13:40] | Gang unit says the information’s six months old. | 打黑组说信息都是半年前的了 |
[13:43] | Kid could be right. Wouldn’t hurt to check it out. | 也许他说的是真的 去看看又没事 |
[13:46] | Lex and Tremont’s close. | 列克星敦和特里蒙特不远 |
[13:48] | If Orlando doesn’t show up, we’ll swing by the other location. | 如果奥兰多不在那 我们就去另外一处 |
[13:51] | If you get him, you’ll let me out, right? | 要是你们抓到他 就能放了我吧 |
[13:54] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[14:08] | You’re dragging, people! | 你们太拖了 |
[14:12] | Stay in tempo! | 保持节奏 |
[14:15] | Off the string! | 滑弦 |
[14:18] | Off the string! | 滑弦 |
[14:20] | Stop! | 停 |
[14:21] | Stop. Stop. | 停 停 |
[14:23] | Ariel. | 艾瑞儿 |
[14:25] | B-flat? It’s ridiculous, even for you. | 降B大调 就算是你也太可笑了 |
[14:29] | While we’re on the subject, Ann, Carol, you’re dragging. | 在主乐部分 安 卡罗 你们很拖 |
[14:33] | Trumpets, measure 37– | 小号手 37小节 |
[14:34] | Soggy. | 太沉闷了 |
[14:36] | I thought it sounded perfectly lovely. Bravo. | 我倒觉得很好听 太棒了 |
[14:40] | You’re awfully picky, aren’t you? | 你也太挑剔了吧 |
[14:41] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:42] | Never mind. Go. Leave now. | 没事 走开 赶紧 |
[14:45] | I’m with the CBI. I’m here about the murder. | 我是加调局的 来查那起谋杀案 |
[14:48] | Uh, if you’ll please wait outside…. | 那就请你到外面等 |
[14:51] | – You hate being interrupted, don’t you? – As a matter of fact, I do. | -你很讨厌被打断吧 -非常正确 |
[14:54] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[14:55] | I have one question, then I’ll leave. | 我只有一个问题 然后就离开 |
[14:57] | I know it was you that murdered Eleanor Artega. | 我知道是你杀了埃莉诺・奥特加 |
[14:59] | I just need to know why, Vincent. | 我只是想知道原因 文森特 |
[15:02] | Why did you kill her? | 你为什么要杀她 |
[15:06] | You are crazy. | 你简直疯了 |
[15:09] | That is exactly–exactly what I thought you would say, | 我就知道 就知道你会这么说 |
[15:13] | Now I know for sure. | 现在我更肯定了 |
[15:16] | Yes. | 没错 |
[15:18] | You, sir, | 先生你 |
[15:19] | are a cold-blooded murderer… | 是一个冷血的杀人犯 |
[15:23] | And you will get what you deserve. | 你会遭到报应的 |
[15:25] | I did not kill Eleanor Artega. | 我没有杀埃莉诺・奥特加 |
[15:28] | – Are you sure of that? – Very sure. | -你确定吗 -非常确定 |
[15:31] | Meh. Well, it’s worth a try. | 好吧 不枉我一试 |
[15:33] | – Worth a try? – Yeah, the old “It was you” Gambit. | -不枉一试 -“你就是凶手”这老开场白 |
[15:36] | Guilty people often fold up at that point… | 有罪的人 有良心的罪人 |
[15:39] | guilty people with a conscience, that is, | 通常会转移话题 也就是说 |
[15:41] | which means you’re either innocent, | 你要么是无辜的 |
[15:43] | or you’re a cold, heartless monster… | 要么是个冷酷无情的怪物 |
[15:47] | or both. | 或两者兼具 |
[15:48] | This is an outrageous abuse of authority. | 你这是严重滥用职权 |
[15:50] | Yes, yes, I know. Don’t go getting on your high horse. | 我知道 别这么愤愤不平 |
[15:53] | It still might be you, and if it is… | 还是有可能是你 如果真是 |
[15:59] | Justice will find you. | 天网恢恢 疏而不漏 |
[16:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:22] | We’re wasting our time. Orlando’s not gonna show up. | 我们这是在浪费时间 奥兰多不会出现 |
[16:25] | The kid played us. | 那孩子耍了我们 |
[16:25] | Sounded like he knew what he was talking about. | 但他听起来很有把握 |
[16:27] | He knows how to sell it. | 他知道怎么让我们相信 |
[16:30] | Ah, he doesn’t seem that bad to me. | 我倒不觉得他有那么坏 |
[16:31] | I used to be that kid. | 我以前就是那样 |
[16:33] | Any chance to mess with a cop, I’d do it. | 不放过任何耍警察的机会 |
[16:36] | Hey, check it out. | 快看 |
[16:47] | – That’s Orlando, isn’t it? – Yeah. Go. Go. | -那是奥兰多吧 -上 上 |
[16:57] | CBI. | 加调局 |
[16:58] | Let me see your hands. Do it. | 举起手来 快点 |
[17:04] | Tell me about Eleanor. | 跟我说说埃莉诺吧 |
[17:13] | Orlando, you want to talk after spending the night | 奥兰多 如果你想在拘留室待一晚 |
[17:16] | in a holding cell, that’s your right, | 才肯说话 那也是你的权利 |
[17:18] | But tomorrow morning, | 但明天早上 |
[17:19] | I am still gonna be asking you the same questions. | 我还是会问你同样的问题 |
[17:24] | What you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[17:26] | You were an unlikely couple. | 你们这对不太相配 |
[17:28] | Eleanor was in the orchestra. She was moving her way up. | 埃莉诺是管弦乐队的 她的生活蒸蒸日上 |
[17:30] | You weren’t. Then she dumps you. | 你则相反 所以她甩了你 |
[17:33] | Must have been stressful. Did it make you angry? | 你肯定很伤心吧 很生气吧 |
[17:36] | – Yeah, here we go, jamming me up for this. – I’m just askin’. | -开始了 想逼供吗 -我只是问问 |
[17:40] | I wasn’t angry. | 我不生气 |
[17:42] | Eleanor was all about music, always. | 埃莉诺总是在谈论音乐 |
[17:45] | Wasn’t gonna let me or anyone else get in the way of that. | 不会让我或任何人阻挡她的音乐之路 |
[17:48] | I respected that. | 我很钦佩 |
[17:49] | Then why’d you keep calling, going over to her apartment? | 那你为什么一直打电话 还去她公寓 |
[17:54] | We were cool. There was no reason not to hang. | 我们相处得很好 没理由不在一起 |
[17:57] | Except a restraining order. | 那限制令怎么回事 |
[17:59] | Her mother made her do that. She told me. | 是她妈妈强迫的 她跟我说过 |
[18:02] | Her mom thought I was mong in a gang | 她妈妈认为我是帮派的杂种 |
[18:03] | ’cause I came by a couple times. | 就因为我拜访了几次 |
[18:04] | If you’re such a stand-up guy, | 如果你是个这么正直的人 |
[18:06] | Why did you run from the crime scene? | 干吗要从犯罪现场跑掉 |
[18:08] | A cop calls me out, what I’m gonna do? | 警察在冲我喊 我还能怎么办 |
[18:13] | I wouldn’t hurt el. | 我不会伤害埃尔的 |
[18:15] | Didn’t want nothin’ but good for her. | 我只想她过得好 |
[18:18] | Believe it, don’t… | 爱信不信 |
[18:20] | I don’t control you. | 我不强求 |
[18:23] | I talked to the clerk | 我跟那个颁布 |
[18:24] | of the judge who issued the restraining order. | 禁令法官的文员谈过了 |
[18:27] | Orlando’s right. Eleanor did ask for it, | 奥兰多说得对 埃莉诺没有提出请求 |
[18:29] | But her mother was the driving force. | 是她妈妈强迫的 |
[18:31] | That’s not what isabella said. | 伊莎贝拉不是这么说的 |
[18:32] | Also, I checked eleanor’s e-mails. | 我还查了埃莉诺的电子邮箱 |
[18:34] | Eleanor fired Isabella as her manager | 埃莉诺在几星期前炒了伊莎贝拉 |
[18:36] | And hired a new one just a couple weeks ago. | 并雇了一个新的经纪人 |
[18:37] | I bet that didn’t go over well with the mom. | 这肯定让妈妈不高兴了 |
[18:39] | New manager says Eleanor and her mother weren’t speaking. | 新经纪人说埃莉诺和她妈妈在打冷战 |
[18:43] | They spoke before she died. Go talk to Isabella again. | 她死前她们还谈过 再去找伊莎贝拉 |
[18:46] | Find out what they really said. | 问出他们到底谈了什么 |
[18:47] | Okay, I’m on it. | 马上去 |
[18:52] | You sleep here. | 你在这睡 |
[18:54] | The door will be locked, | 门会上锁 |
[18:55] | But there’s someone down the hall. | 但是走廊里会有人 |
[18:56] | You need anything, just bang on the door,okay? | 需要什么就敲门 好吗 |
[18:59] | But I’m leaving tomorrow, right? | 我明天就能走了 对吧 |
[19:00] | Depends on when juvenile services gets here. | 看什么时候儿童服务中心来人了 |
[19:02] | Juvenile services? You said you’d let me go | 儿童服务 你说只要我告诉你奥兰多在哪 |
[19:04] | If I gave you Orlando. We had a deal. | 就让我走的 我们说好的 |
[19:07] | There was no deal. | 我可没答应 |
[19:08] | Come on, man. Don’t punk out on me. | 别这样 老兄 别耍我 |
[19:11] | I’m not kidding. I need to get out of here. | 我不是说笑 我得出去 |
[19:12] | Well, you should have thought of that | 你在偷车前应该 |
[19:13] | Before you stole a car. | 好好想清楚的 |
[19:14] | No, I’ve got business. | 我还有正事呢 |
[19:15] | It’ll have to wait. | 那看来要缓缓了 |
[19:17] | Let me go! | 让我出去 |
[19:19] | Get off of me | 放开我 |
[19:21] | Get off of me, man! | 快放开我 |
[19:22] | Get off… | 放开 |
[19:23] | Hey. Stop. Stop. | 别 别闹 |
[19:26] | Take it easy | 冷静 |
[19:35] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[19:41] | What’s this really about? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[19:46] | I’m not leaving until you tell me. | 不告诉我 我就不走了 |
[19:48] | My dad got arrested. | 我爸被抓了 |
[19:51] | They say he robbed a liquor store, | 他们说他抢劫了一个酒屋 |
[19:53] | But he didn’t. | 但是他并没有 |
[19:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:59] | He didn’t. | 他没有 |
[20:01] | He’s got an alibi– | 他有不在场证明 |
[20:03] | Dude named Jayden Stephens. | 那人叫杰登・史蒂芬 |
[20:06] | But Jayden won’t come forward. | 但是杰登不敢出来 |
[20:08] | He’s got warrants out on him, so he’s hiding. | 他正在被通缉 所以躲了起来 |
[20:11] | But my dad’s going on trial next week. | 但是我爸爸下周就开审了 |
[20:15] | I can’t find Jayden, | 我找不到杰登 |
[20:17] | my dad’s going to prison. | 我爸就要进监狱了 |
[20:22] | That’s why I stole your car. | 这就是我为什么要偷你车 |
[20:24] | Jayden’s running with the True Heights Villains. | 杰登加入了恶棍联盟 |
[20:27] | I was thinking if I can jump in with them, | 所以我想如果我也能加入他们 |
[20:30] | They’d tell me where he’s hiding. | 就能知道他的藏身之地 |
[20:33] | Figured they’d know. | 我想他们会知道 |
[20:39] | You were joining a gang to get your father out of prison. | 你入帮就是为了让你爸出狱 |
[20:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:47] | Try to get some sleep. | 去睡一觉吧 |
[21:06] | We know Eleanor fired you as her manager. | 我们知道埃莉诺把你这经纪人炒了 |
[21:08] | Why didn’t you tell us that? | 为什么当初不说 |
[21:09] | I didn’t think it was important. | 我觉得那事不重要 |
[21:11] | Well, you must’ve talked about it | 你们肯定谈到过 |
[21:12] | The night Eleanor came here and she was killed. | 就在埃莉诺来这里被杀的那一夜 |
[21:16] | We did. | 是谈过 |
[21:19] | She wanted to make up. I didn’t. | 我来跟我言和 我没答应 |
[21:22] | I should’ve, but I didn’t. | 我本应答应的 但我没有 |
[21:24] | So the last time you spoke, you fought? | 所以你们最后一次谈话 是在争吵 |
[21:29] | Are you asking if I killed my daughter? | 你在怀疑我杀掉了我女儿吗 |
[21:32] | No, ma’am, I’m just trying | 不是的 夫人 我只是 |
[21:33] | to get the facts straight. | 想把事件理清 |
[21:34] | Yes, she is. | 对 没错 |
[21:39] | I mean, come on, you are. | 我是说你 |
[21:43] | Most kids never make it out of this neighborhood. | 大多数孩子一生都走不出这个街区 |
[21:47] | Eleanor did, | 埃莉诺做到了 |
[21:49] | Because I gave her everything | 因为我倾注了所有 |
[21:51] | So she could have a better life. | 只为她能够过上好日子 |
[21:53] | Why would I hurt her? | 我为什么要伤害她 |
[21:55] | Grace, it’s clear as day. | 格蕾丝 很明显了 |
[21:56] | Isabella had nothing to do with her daughter’s death. | 伊莎贝拉和她女儿的死一点关系没有 |
[21:59] | More importantly, was Eleanor into cats? | 更重要的是 埃莉诺喜欢猫吗 |
[22:02] | Cats? No. | 猫 不 |
[22:04] | What about ancient Egypt, pyramids? Mummies? | 那么关于古埃及呢 金字塔 木乃伊 |
[22:08] | No. She never talked to me about Egypt. | 不 她从不和我说什么埃及 |
[22:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:13] | Thanks. Let’s roll. | 谢谢 我们走吧 |
[22:16] | And I look forward to seeing all of you | 我很期望能看到你们出现在 |
[22:22] | So to all our donors, our board members, | 给予我们所有的赞助商 董事会 |
[22:25] | our most loyal supporters, | 忠实的支持者们 |
[22:27] | I say thank you. | 最大的感谢 |
[22:39] | Is that for Ariel? More of a red wine girl, I would think. | 给艾瑞儿的 我想她可能更喜欢红酒 |
[22:43] | How’d you know this was for her? | 你怎么知道是给她的 |
[22:44] | Well, clearly, you’ve got a thing for her. | 显然 你对她很倾心 |
[22:47] | Word to the wise– she likes the bad boys. | 一句忠告 她喜欢坏男孩 |
[22:51] | Oh, you’re back. | 你回来啦 |
[22:54] | Don’t let Vincent see you. | 别让文森特看到你 |
[22:55] | I think i can take him. | 我想我能对付他 |
[22:56] | So can I watch? That was fun last time. | 我能观战吗 上次挺有趣的 |
[22:58] | This is not a joke, Ariel. | 不是开玩笑 艾瑞儿 |
[23:00] | I’m following up on an important clue. | 我在查一条很重要的线索 |
[23:02] | It could very well break the case. | 很可能让我就此破案 |
[23:07] | Well, come on. | 拜托 |
[23:10] | You’re gonna tell us, right? | 你会告诉我们的 对吧 |
[23:13] | He can’t, Ariel. | 他不能说 艾瑞儿 |
[23:15] | Oh, we won’t say anything. | 我们不会说出去的 |
[23:16] | – Promise. – I’d like to know. | -我保证 -我也想知道 |
[23:19] | Well, I suppose you’re gonna hear soon enough. | 我想你们很快也会听说的 |
[23:26] | Eleanor was in a relationship | 埃莉诺跟乐团里的 |
[23:28] | with someone from the orchestra. | 一个成员在恋爱 |
[23:31] | I suspected as much. | 正如我怀疑的一样 |
[23:32] | – Who was it? – Uh, I can’t. | -是谁 -我不能说 |
[23:35] | It couldn’t be Douglas, could it? | 应该不会是道格拉斯 会吗 |
[23:38] | Or Howard? | 哈沃德 |
[23:39] | Think bigger. That’s all I’m saying. | 我只能说 是个大人物 |
[23:45] | It wasn’t… | 难道是 |
[23:49] | No. | 不会吧 |
[23:50] | – Are you serious? – Deadly. | -你不是说真的吧 -当然 |
[23:54] | And he was abusing her… | 而且他还虐待她 |
[23:57] | sexually. | 性虐待 |
[23:59] | That’s awful. | 这太可怕了 |
[24:00] | Yes. Shh. | 没错 |
[24:03] | – Oh, my… – I don’t see it. | -我 -我不明白 |
[24:18] | ID please. | 请出示身份证 |
[24:20] | Mr. Rome, I’m Kimball Cho with the CBI. | 罗姆先生 我是加调局的周金宝 |
[24:23] | Your son Anthony tells me you’re innocent | 你儿子安东尼说你在这桩被指控的案子里 |
[24:24] | of the charge you’re facing. Is that true? | 是无辜的 是真的吗 |
[24:26] | Anthony told you that? | 安东尼跟你这么说的 |
[24:28] | – Yeah. – How you know my son? | -没错 -你怎么认识我儿子 |
[24:30] | That’s not important right now. | 这个目前并不重要 |
[24:32] | Why the hell do you care about any of this? | 你为什么对这事这么上心 |
[24:34] | I’m giving you a chance to say you didn’t do the crime. | 我给你一个澄清的机会 |
[24:36] | You’re not gonna take it? | 你不打算把握吗 |
[24:37] | No. No, I didn’t do it. | 不不 不是我干的 |
[24:38] | D.A. says you did. | 地检办公室说是你做的 |
[24:40] | Yeah, a store owner picked me out of a lineup. | 没错 一个店主从一排人里认出了我 |
[24:42] | Bad witness I.D. That’s all. | 他认错人了 就是这样 |
[24:43] | But you know how hard that is to beat, right? | 但你知道要推翻这结果有多难 对吧 |
[24:45] | And you’ve robbed a lot of stores, haven’t you? | 你曾经抢过很多店子 不是吗 |
[24:48] | Not anymore. That is all behind me. | 我没再抢过了 那些都是陈年旧事了 |
[24:50] | Since when? | 从何时开始的 |
[24:53] | Since anthony’s mother passed about a year ago. | 自从一年前安东尼的母亲去世那时开始 |
[24:55] | I’ve been trying to step up, do better. | 我就试着金盆洗手 做个好人 |
[24:58] | Look, I even got a new construction job. | 我甚至去做了一名建筑工人 |
[25:00] | And you run with the south side mafia. | 可你是跟南区黑帮混的 |
[25:03] | How do they feel about you stepping up? | 他们是如何看你金盆洗手的 |
[25:06] | I’m jumping out as soon as I put all this behind me. | 等我摆脱这官司 我就会退出的 |
[25:09] | You’ve had a year to jump out. | 你有一年的时间可以退出 |
[25:10] | – What are you waiting for? – Man, the hell with you! | -你在等什么 -伙计 见鬼了你 |
[25:13] | You don’t know me! | 你又不了解我 |
[25:16] | D.A. offered you two years. | 地检办公室判你两年 |
[25:18] | You could do that much time easily. | 两年时间对你来说应该很容易过 |
[25:20] | Why’d you turn it down? | 你为什么拒绝呢 |
[25:22] | Two years of my boy in foster care, | 我儿子要寄养在别处 |
[25:23] | out there on the streets? | 在大街上晃荡无家可归 |
[25:24] | He would be dead or in a cell with me. | 他可能会死 或者被关到监狱与我同住 |
[25:26] | No. I been gone too long. | 不行 我离开得太久了 |
[25:29] | I have got to get outta here. | 我要从这里出去 |
[25:35] | Tell me about Jayden Stephens. | 告诉我杰登・史蒂芬的情况 |
[25:44] | I got your message. | 我收到你的信息了 |
[25:45] | Just in time. The fun will soon begin. | 来的真及时 好戏就要上演了 |
[25:47] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[25:48] | Ahem. It’s just horrible, isn’t it? | 这太可怕了 不是吗 |
[25:51] | – What is, ma’am? – Our conductor… | -怎么了 女士 -我们的指挥家 |
[25:55] | has been having an illicit relationship | 一直跟我们楚楚可怜的埃莉诺 |
[25:57] | – with our poor, dear Eleanor. – No. | -有不正当的关系 -不是吧 |
[26:00] | Yes. | 没错 |
[26:02] | And he hit her. | 而且他还虐待她 |
[26:06] | Allison! Excuse me. | 艾丽森 请见谅 |
[26:08] | You’re excused. | 原谅你了 |
[26:10] | You. Why? | 你 为什么 |
[26:13] | Lure out the real lover. | 引诱出真正的情人 |
[26:15] | Oops. Gotta go. | 糟了 我得走了 |
[26:22] | Someone in the orchestra had | 乐团曾有个激情洋溢的人 |
[26:23] | a passionate and unrequited crush on Eleanor. | 不求回报地想要得到埃莉诺的爱 |
[26:26] | And you know this because? | 你知道这个是因为 |
[26:27] | Cats and egypt– Eleanor wasn’t into them. | 猫和埃及 埃莉诺自己并不喜欢这些 |
[26:27] | 猫为埃及的象征 提到埃及就会联想到猫 | |
[26:30] | The bookmark–she didn’t buy it for herself, | 那书签 不是她自己买的 |
[26:32] | and it’s too expensive for a casual gift. | 如果是随手送的礼物 这也太贵重了 |
[26:34] | Someone was trying very hard to impress her. | 有人千方百计地想要打动她 |
[26:37] | Now thanks to the rumor mill, that person thinks | 现在得感谢那些谣言 那个人会认为 |
[26:39] | that Vincent was sleeping with Eleanor. | 文森特和埃莉诺睡了 |
[26:41] | Add in a couple of glasses of champagne, | 在喝上两杯香槟后 |
[26:43] | and if I haven’t missed the mark… | 如果我没记错目标的话 |
[26:44] | You son of a bitch. How could you do that to Eleanor? | 你这个狗娘养的 你怎么能这么对埃莉诺 |
[26:47] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[26:49] | Don’t lie to me. | 不要对我说谎 |
[26:50] | Here we go. Go home and sober up. | 够了 回去清醒清醒吧你 |
[26:55] | That’s enough! Get off of him! Come on! Oh! | 够了 放开他 快点 |
[26:58] | Now. Break it up! Break it up now! | 现在给我分开 分开 |
[27:00] | Break it up. | 分开 |
[27:03] | Oh! Break it up! Enough! Enough! | 分开 够了 够了 |
[27:08] | Let me know if you need me to call for backup. | 如果你需要支援知会我一声 |
[27:11] | Oh! Hey! I said, get your hands off! | 我说了 把你的手放开 |
[27:17] | Constance, we know you bought Eleanor that bookmark. | 康斯特斯 我们知道书签是你给埃莉诺买的 |
[27:21] | We found the charge on your credit card records. | 我们查到了你的信用卡记录 |
[27:25] | You were in love with her, weren’t you? | 你爱上了她 不是吗 |
[27:28] | Yes, I was. | 没错 我爱她 |
[27:31] | When did you tell her? | 你什么时候跟她表白的 |
[27:34] | A few weeks ago. | 几周前吧 |
[27:36] | She was really, really nice, | 她真的真的是个好人 |
[27:39] | But… | 但是 |
[27:41] | she wasn’t interested. | 她对我没兴趣 |
[27:43] | Did that upset you? | 这让你难过吗 |
[27:46] | I suppose a little. | 有点吧 |
[27:48] | Mm. You have a temper, don’t you? | 你脾气不好 是吧 |
[27:51] | No. Hardly at all. | 不 我几乎没有脾气 |
[27:53] | Oh, you got pretty angry at Vincent. | 刚才文森特简直就是你的出气筒呢 |
[27:56] | That was different. | 那不一样 |
[27:57] | I-I thought… | 我以为 |
[27:59] | I heard vinct hurt Eleanor. | 我听说文森特伤害了埃莉诺 |
[28:01] | I… I didn’t think that was right. | 我认为那是错误的事 |
[28:04] | And what about the night Eleanor died? | 那埃莉诺死的那个晚上呢 |
[28:07] | Did you have a temper then? | 你那时很气愤吗 |
[28:10] | You knew she was playing that night. | 你知道她那晚有演出 |
[28:12] | It wouldn’t have been that | 要想跟踪她 |
[28:13] | – hard to follow her. – You can’t be serious. | -没那么困难 -你在开什么玩笑 |
[28:16] | I don’t think the fact that vincent had abused Eleanor | 我并不认为是文森特虐待埃莉诺的事 |
[28:19] | is what upset you. | 让你感到难过 |
[28:21] | I think you couldn’t stand her being with somebody else. | 我认为你是无法忍受她和别人在一起 |
[28:24] | – No. – All right, then explain this for me then. | -不是这样的 -那你就给我解释清楚 |
[28:34] | Why was the gun that killed Eleanor in your car? | 为什么杀死埃莉诺的枪会在你车里 |
[28:37] | What? | 什么 |
[28:39] | A few hours ago, we found it in your trunk. | 几个小时前 我们在你车里找到的 |
[28:43] | That isn’t mine. | 那不是我的 |
[28:45] | It’s… | 它是… |
[28:46] | Th-that’s not mine. It isn’t. | 那不是我的 不是 |
[28:49] | That’s not really an explanation of | 你还是没解释 |
[28:50] | how it got there. | 为什么枪会在你那里 |
[28:54] | I… | 我… |
[28:55] | I-I want a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[28:57] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[29:13] | So… Constance. | 康斯特斯怎么说 |
[29:15] | We’re charging her. | 我们要起诉她 |
[29:17] | Then we can all rest easy. | 然后我们就能轻而易举交差了 |
[29:19] | Mm. | 没错 |
[29:23] | Say it. | 有话就说 |
[29:25] | She didn’t do it. | 不是她干的 |
[29:26] | We found the weapon in her car. | 我们在她车里找到了凶器 |
[29:28] | Didn’t do it. | 不是她干的 |
[29:30] | Unless you have actual evidence that exonerates her, | 除非你有真凭实据能让她免受指控 |
[29:33] | we have to charge her. | 不然我们还是要起诉她 |
[29:34] | If she were the killer, | 如果她是凶手 |
[29:36] | she would have exhibited some measure of guilt. | 她肯定会显露出几分愧疚 |
[29:38] | All I observed was sincere grief. | 而我能观察到的只有诚挚的悲痛 |
[29:43] | Actual evidence. | 给我真凭实据 |
[29:46] | Okay. The gauntlet’s been thrown down. | 好的 我接受你的挑战 |
[29:52] | When you searched Constance’s car, | 搜查康斯特斯的车的时候 |
[29:53] | did you notice any flowers? | 你看见有什么花了吗 |
[29:55] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[29:57] | She’s all yours. | 她是你的了 |
[30:01] | Hey, osvaldo. | 奥兹沃多 |
[30:03] | How’s it going in the D.A.’s office? | 地检办公室近来如何 |
[30:05] | Not so good. We need to talk about agent Cho. | 不太好 我们得谈谈周探员的事 |
[30:08] | Ardiles is prosecuting Rome. | 阿迪莱斯正在起诉罗姆 |
[30:12] | I’m told you visited Rome in jail. Is that true? | 有人告诉我你去监狱探视过罗姆 是吗 |
[30:14] | – Why do you wanna know? – Why… | -跟你有什么关系 -跟我有… |
[30:19] | Uh, because Mr. Rome’s lawyer has sent me | 因为罗姆先生的律师发给我 |
[30:22] | an updated witness list | 一份更新后的证人名单 |
[30:23] | with the name “Jayden Stephens” on it, | 上面有杰登・史蒂芬的名字 |
[30:24] | which is interesting, because as far as I can tell, | 这很有趣 因为就我所掌握的情况看来 |
[30:27] | Jayden Stephens | 杰登・史蒂芬 |
[30:28] | is a convenient figment of Mr. Rome’s imagination. | 只是罗姆先生捏造出来的证人 |
[30:31] | But now according to Mr. Rome’s lawyer, | 但是现在罗姆先生的律师表示 |
[30:33] | even though you have nothing to do with this, | 尽管你与此事无关 |
[30:35] | you said you’d track down this Mr. Stephens, | 你也说过要追查这位史蒂芬先生的行踪 |
[30:37] | Thereby providing Mr. Rome with an alibi, | 借此来为罗姆先生提供不在场证明 |
[30:39] | potentially screwing my case. | 因此很可能毁掉我的案子 |
[30:44] | That’s why I need to know, agent Cho. | 所以此事与我有关 周探员 |
[30:47] | Answer him. | 回答他 |
[30:51] | Yes, I did that. | 没错 我是去看过他 |
[30:55] | Agent, do you know who, uh, | 探员 你知道 |
[30:56] | Asante James and Rodrick Pierce are? | 阿森特・詹姆斯和罗迪克・皮尔斯是谁吗 |
[30:59] | No. | 不知道 |
[31:01] | Well, they’re only the, uh, | 他们呢 |
[31:02] | top two lieutenants in the south side mafia. | 只是南区黑帮的两位大拿极人物 |
[31:04] | Probably a dozen bodies on each. | 各自背着十几条人命 |
[31:07] | Lawrence Rome worked with them. | 劳伦斯・罗姆曾经跟他们共事过 |
[31:09] | You want Lawrence to flip? | 你想让劳伦斯出卖他们 |
[31:11] | Well, that’s the idea. | 计划的确如此 |
[31:12] | Lawrence won’t flip. | 劳伦斯不会出卖他们的 |
[31:13] | Really? Why not? | 是吗 为什么不 |
[31:14] | He knows they’d kill him. | 他知道他们会把他灭口的 |
[31:15] | Right. And you know so much about that? | 好吧 你对此事知之甚多啊 |
[31:17] | More than you, I guess. | 我猜 恐怕比你多 |
[31:20] | Agent, do I have to take this upstairs? | 探员 你非要把这件事闹到上面去吗 |
[31:22] | Because I’m ready. | 因为我可是无所谓的 |
[31:23] | No, you don’t. | 不 别这样 |
[31:24] | Hey, this is not our case. Rome’s attorney | 这不是我们的案子 罗姆的律师 |
[31:26] | or the D.A.’s office can look for Jayden Stephens. | 或者检察官办公室都可以去找杰登・史蒂芬 |
[31:30] | We should not get involved. | 我们不应该插手 |
[31:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:36] | Then we’re in agreement. | 那么我们就达成一致了 |
[31:39] | We shouldn’t get involved. | 我们不应该插手 |
[31:41] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[31:55] | Where’s the kid? | 那个孩子呢 |
[31:56] | Juvenile services just took him. | 少管所的人刚把他带走 |
[32:00] | Let go of me, man. Man, let go of me! | 放开我 老兄 老兄 让我走 |
[32:02] | Listen, zip your mouth. | 听着 把嘴闭上 |
[32:03] | – Let go of me! – Hey! Hold on. | -放开我 -等一下 |
[32:05] | Listen to me, pal. Easy, son, easy. | 听我说哥们 安静点知道吗 安静点 |
[32:08] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[32:09] | I’m agent Cho. I’ll take the kid off your hands. | 我是周探员 我要把这孩子从你这带走 |
[32:11] | What? | 什么 |
[32:12] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了个错误 |
[32:12] | Let’s just forget I filed a report, okay? | 就当我没写过那份报告吧 怎么样 |
[32:14] | Too late. Paperwork’s been filed. | 太晚了 书面报告已经提交了 |
[32:16] | It’s my case now. | 现在这是我的案子了 |
[32:17] | Besides, it took me an hour to get here. | 而且我花了一小时才到这里 |
[32:19] | I’m not going back empty-handed. Now do you mind? | 我可不打算空手而归 现在我可以走了吗 |
[32:25] | Give him to me. | 把他交给我 |
[32:26] | Sorry. Can’t do that. | 抱歉 我不能这么做 |
[32:28] | He hit you. That’s battery. | 他打了你 那是斗殴 |
[32:29] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[32:30] | I have to process him now. Paperwork. | 现在我得去起诉他 写书面报告 |
[32:33] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[32:34] | Bye. – This is bull! | 再见 -这完全是胡闹 |
[32:35] | What are you doing, man? | 你在干什么 老兄 |
[32:37] | Be quiet or I’ll give you back. | 安静点 不然我就把你送回他那去 |
[32:59] | I thought the police work was over. | 我还以为警方的工作已经结束了 |
[33:01] | Oh, I just stopped by to congratulate you. | 我就是过来看看 顺便恭喜你 |
[33:04] | I’m sorry. Me? | 不好意思 恭喜我 |
[33:06] | You are the new concertmaster, aren’t you? | 你现在是乐队首席小提琴手了 是吧 |
[33:09] | Now that Constance is in the pokey. | 现在康斯特斯也进监狱了 |
[33:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:14] | It’s not exactly something that deserves congratulations. | 这实在不是什么值得庆祝的事 |
[33:17] | When you heard about the promotion, | 你听到自己被提升的消息时 |
[33:18] | what was the first thought that popped into your head? | 跃入脑海的第一个念头是什么 |
[33:22] | Sadness… relief. | 悲伤… 如释重负 |
[33:25] | You know, just last week I was thinking of leaving here | 就在上个星期我还在想着要离开这里 |
[33:27] | and trying my luck elsewhere. | 然后到别处去碰碰运气 |
[33:30] | – Now… – Well, you got what you wanted. | -现在… -你如愿以偿了 |
[33:35] | You’re pleased and… yet you feel guilty. | 你很高兴… 还觉得很愧疚 |
[33:39] | It’s perfectly understandable. | 这绝对是可以理解的 |
[33:42] | I need to get back to rehearsing. | 我要继续排练了 |
[33:44] | Don’t mind me. | 不用理我 |
[34:02] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[34:04] | Do you know if there’s a good florist nearby? | 这附近有没有好点的花店 |
[34:21] | – Jayden Stephens? – Who wants to know? | -杰登・史蒂芬 -你是谁 |
[34:25] | Hey, CBI. Let me see your hands. | 加调局 把手举起来 |
[34:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:29] | We’re gonna talk about Lawrence Rome. | 我要跟你谈谈劳伦斯・罗姆的事 |
[34:31] | We can talk. Let’s talk. | 可以 咱们谈吧 |
[34:44] | Give me your arms. Give me your arms! | 把你的胳膊伸过来 胳膊伸过来 |
[34:51] | Hey, what are you doing? | 干什么呢你们 |
[34:54] | Get up. | 起来 |
[34:57] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这他妈的怎么回事 |
[34:59] | – Get outta the way. – Or what? | -快让开 -不让怎么着 |
[35:02] | Keep breathing. You’ll be fine. | 保持呼吸 一会儿就好 |
[35:12] | For you. | 送你的 |
[35:15] | Does it squirt water? | 这会喷水吗 |
[35:16] | No. No trick. | 不会 不是恶作剧 |
[35:20] | Maybe just a little trick. Catch the killer. | 可能就小恶作剧一下 为了抓住凶手 |
[35:22] | – With a hydrangea? – Yeah. | -用绣球花吗 -是的 |
[35:24] | – How? – Well, wouldn’t that be spoiling the fun? | -怎么做呢 -现在剧透不就没意思了 |
[35:27] | For you. Spoiling the fun for you. | 觉得没意思的是你吧 |
[35:29] | That’s the fun that matters. | 破案就靠它了 |
[35:41] | We’re dropping charges against Lawrence Rome. | 我们撤销了对劳伦斯・罗姆的起诉 |
[35:46] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[35:48] | Personally, I think the alibi is bogus, | 要我说 他的不在场证明肯定是假的 |
[35:50] | but we had to interview the store owner again. | 但我们不得不再次询问店主 |
[35:53] | Now he says, uh, maybe his I.D. was wrong. | 结果这回他说 没准是他认错人了 |
[35:55] | Maybe it wasn’t Lawrence Rome. | 有可能不是劳伦斯・罗姆 |
[35:58] | Whole thing’s gone down the toilet. | 这事全泡汤了 |
[36:01] | We had an agreement. | 我们达成过一致的 |
[36:02] | I agreed I shouldn’t help. | 我说我们不该插手 |
[36:03] | Didn’t say I wouldn’t. | 没说我不会插手 |
[36:05] | From now on, you get nothing from the D.A’s office. | 从今往后 你们再也别指望地检办公室 |
[36:09] | No favors, no help– | 给予你们任何帮助 |
[36:11] | Not just you, but every agent in this unit. | 不单单是你 还有你们部门的所有人 |
[36:14] | You have screwed things for your people, my friend. | 老兄 你找的是自己人的麻烦 |
[36:17] | Six months from now, Lawrence Rome will be | 半年以内 劳伦斯・罗姆一定 |
[36:19] | back inside for ripping off another liquor store, | 会去抢劫另一家酒屋 |
[36:21] | His kid’ll be back in foster care, | 他的孩子还会被送去寄养中心 |
[36:23] | And the south side mafia will be stronger than ever. | 南区黑帮会更加气焰嚣张 |
[36:26] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[36:29] | You wanna bet on that? | 敢打个赌吗 |
[36:59] | On the stage, | 放在舞台上 |
[37:00] | On the other side of the stairs. | 两边的阶梯上就行 |
[37:16] | Oh, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[37:18] | Stop! Stop! Stop! | 停下来 停下来 |
[37:20] | Kieran! | 齐兰 |
[37:22] | You’re my rock! Never a wrong note. | 作为台柱子 你向来一丝不苟 |
[37:24] | What is going on?! | 现在是怎么回事 |
[37:25] | I’m sorry, maestro, just… i’m not feeling very well. | 抱歉 指挥 我就是有点不舒服 |
[37:28] | What is the matter? | 到底怎么了 |
[37:30] | – I can answer that. – What’s he doing here? | -我知道答案 -他来干什么 |
[37:34] | Fabulous suit, by the way. | 顺便说下 衣服真漂亮 |
[37:35] | Kieran’s not so much feeling sick | 齐兰并非身体不适 |
[37:37] | as he is feeling guilty– sick with guilt | 而是因为愧疚 而导致的不舒服 |
[37:40] | because it was him that killed Eleanor. | 因为是他杀了埃莉诺 |
[37:44] | Come on. | 开什么玩笑 |
[37:45] | Hydrangeas don’t lie. | 绣球花从不说谎 |
[37:50] | Well, if they could speak, they wouldn’t lie. | 如果它们能说话 它们肯定不会说谎 |
[37:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[37:54] | Somebody gave Eleanor a bouquet of hydrangeas | 埃莉诺被杀的当晚 |
[37:56] | the night of the murder. | 有人送给她一束绣球花 |
[38:01] | After you shot Eleanor, you swiped them, | 你杀了埃莉诺以后 带走了那束花 |
[38:05] | leaving behind a single petal. | 只留下一片花瓣 |
[38:09] | And when you saw them, | 而当你看到这些花时 |
[38:10] | You couldn’t help remembering that night. | 你忍不住想起那个夜晚 |
[38:12] | You felt guilty. It killed your concentration. | 所以罪恶感倍增 导致你走了神 |
[38:16] | Come on. Constance killed her. | 得了吧 康斯特斯才是凶手 |
[38:18] | You found the gun in her car. | 你们都在她车里找到凶器了 |
[38:19] | Because you framed her. | 那是你设计陷害她 |
[38:21] | Precisely. The question remains– | 一针见血 问题在于 |
[38:23] | Why would a man kill the first chair violinist | 为什么你杀掉首席小提琴家之后 |
[38:26] | and then frame the second chair? | 要去陷害第二小提琴手呢 |
[38:29] | Because with the first and second chair | 因为把第一第二小提琴手踢出队伍以后 |
[38:31] | out of the picture, the third takes first. | 三号理所应当地升至首席 |
[38:34] | – Ariel. – Kieran here has a little crush on you. | -艾瑞儿 -齐兰为你倾心不已 |
[38:37] | Well, let’s not beat around the bush here, Kieran. | 直说吧 齐兰 |
[38:40] | It’s more of an obsession. | 他简直是痴迷于你 |
[38:41] | He’d heard that you’d been thinking about leaving the orchestra. | 他听说了你要离开乐队的消息 |
[38:44] | Then he would lose you. | 这样他就会失去你了 |
[38:46] | – So he had to shake things up. – Kieran? | -所以他必须为你扫除障碍 -齐兰 |
[38:50] | It’s not true. Okay, this is because | 这不是真的 这一切只是因为 |
[38:51] | I played a few wrong notes? This is crazy! | 我弹错了几个音吗 太疯狂了吧 |
[38:53] | He told you that you’d eventually become first chair, didn’t he? | 他说过你会成为首席小提琴手 不是吗 |
[38:56] | It was just a feeling that he had, a little hunch. | 虽然这只是他的一丝预感 |
[39:00] | He always had faith in you. | 但他一直很相信你 |
[39:03] | – Ariel. – You stay away from me. | -艾瑞儿 -你离我远点 |
[39:05] | No, Ariel. Wait, Ariel, wait. No, no. Wait. Wait. | 不 艾瑞儿 等等 艾瑞儿 |
[39:06] | – Ariel, listen. No, Ariel. Ariel! Ariel, wait! No! – Calm down. | -艾瑞儿 听我说 -你冷静点 |
[39:08] | – I just want to make you happy! – That is enough. | -我只是希望你能开心 -够了 |
[39:11] | Maestro, take five. | 指挥先生 休息五分钟好吗 |
[39:13] | Break everyone. | 大伙稍作休息 |
[39:15] | Eleanor was nothing compared to Ariel. | 与艾瑞儿相比 埃莉诺简直一无是处 |
[39:18] | She didn’t have the technique. | 她技术粗糙 毫无天赋 |
[39:20] | So after rehearsal that night, | 那晚排练解散之后 |
[39:22] | I followed Eleanor to her performance. | 我跟踪埃莉诺到她的演出现场 |
[39:44] | Why’d you take the flowers? | 你为什么要把花拿走 |
[39:46] | He didn’t think Eleanor deserved them. Isn’t that right? | 他觉得埃莉诺不配拥有它 是吗 |
[39:50] | Ariel is ten times the player. | 艾瑞儿胜她百倍 |
[39:52] | She deserved the recognition. | 她理应得到肯定 |
[39:56] | If I had to give it to her, | 如果要让我来帮她赢得一切 |
[39:59] | So be it. | 我心甘情愿 |
[40:01] | Very gallant. | 真是英勇 |
[40:03] | Still, I wouldn’t expect a conjugal. | 但你们还是成不了 |
[40:10] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[40:16] | Oh, what’s up, man? | 你好啊 老兄 |
[40:19] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[40:21] | Oh! Look at you. God, look at you. | 老天啊 瞧瞧你 |
[40:24] | Come on. | 来呀 |
[40:27] | I missed you. | 我也想你了 |
[40:31] | Lawrence. | 劳伦斯 |
[40:34] | All right. Give me a minute. | 你等我一会 |
[40:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:41] | I talked to the gang unit. | 我跟打黑组打过招呼了 |
[40:42] | If you haven’t jumped out in a month, | 如果你没有在一个月内退出 |
[40:43] | – they’ll let me know. – I said I would. | -他们会告诉我的 -我会的 |
[40:49] | You have a chance. Don’t mess it up. | 你还有机会 别搞砸了 |
[40:51] | What’s this punk saying to you, dad? | 这小子跟你说啥呢 老爸 |
[40:53] | Easy. Easy, little man. We just–we just talking. | 别紧张 小毛孩 我们只是聊聊天 |
[40:57] | Hey, Cho. We got a new one. | 嗨 周 我们又有活干了 |
[40:58] | We’re heading out in a minute. | 马上就出发 |
[41:01] | Thanks, Mr. Rigsby. | 谢谢你 瑞斯比先生 |
[41:03] | I really appreciate everything. | 感谢你做的一切 |
[41:04] | Uh, yeah. Um, no problem. | 好吧 不客气 |
[41:12] | That was weird. I barely talked to the kid. | 真奇怪 我几乎没跟他说过话 |
[41:16] | Check your pockets. | 看看你的口袋 |
[41:19] | My wallet. Damn it! | 我钱包不见了 该死 |
[41:23] | Hold the elevator! | 给我按住电梯 |
[41:30] | Mind if I… | 介意我… |