时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Oh, your, uh, identification. | 你的证件 |
[00:11] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[00:12] | You are once again a consultant for the CBI. | 你恢复了加调局顾问的职位 |
[00:15] | Thank you. What about Lisbon? | 谢谢 里斯本怎么样 |
[00:18] | Agent Lisbon remains on suspension | 里斯本探员还在停职查办期间 |
[00:21] | pending departmental investigation | 部门正在调查 |
[00:22] | of her actions in the Red John matter. | 她在血腥约翰的案件中采取的行动 |
[00:26] | You’ll be working with… | 你从现在起 |
[00:28] | Ray Haffner from now on. He’s an excellent agent. | 将和雷・哈弗内共事 他是个非常杰出的探员 |
[00:31] | Top-flight team. | 一流的团队 |
[00:33] | You’re dumping her. | 你想换了她 |
[00:34] | Not at all. | 那倒不是 |
[00:36] | Uh, we’re conducting a careful and scrupulously fair review. | 我们正在小心谨慎地执行公平的审查 |
[00:40] | You’re rehiring me and you’re firing Lisbon. | 你让我复职 却准备解雇里斯本 |
[00:44] | That’s a little perverse, don’t you think? | 这可有点不合常理 不是吗 |
[00:45] | No, see, you close cases. | 不 你想啊 你破了案 |
[00:47] | Agent Lisbon ran a covert operation | 里斯本领导了一场秘密行动 |
[00:49] | that led to the deaths of two police officers | 导致了两名警官 |
[00:51] | and one FBI agent. | 和一名联调局警探牺牲 |
[00:52] | There just has to be some accountability there. | 总要有人对此负责 |
[00:55] | My operation. | 我的行动 |
[00:57] | That was my operation. | 那是我的行动 |
[00:58] | Well, that’s exactly the problem. | 这才是问题所在 |
[01:00] | We expect better supervision from our senior agents, | 我们希望我们的高级警探能更严密监管 |
[01:03] | which is why Lisbon is being investigated | 所以里斯本才会接受调查 |
[01:05] | and her team reassigned to other posts. | 她的组员才会被调到其他岗位 |
[01:08] | Uh, Haffner and his team already caught another case. | 哈弗内和他的团队已经接了另一个案子 |
[01:12] | Here’s the address. You can hit the ground running. | 地址在这里 你可以立即开展工作 |
[01:15] | No, I don’t think so. | 不行 我觉得不行 |
[01:17] | No? What–what do you mean? | 不行 什么意思 |
[01:20] | Just what I said. | 就是不行的意思 |
[01:24] | I’ll get right on this. | 我马上去办 |
[01:33] | Jane, right? | 是简吗 |
[01:34] | Yeah. | 是 |
[01:35] | Ray Haffner. Hi. | 我是雷・哈弗内 你好 |
[01:37] | Hey, look, I’m–I’m hoping we can just jump in and do the job. | 我希望我们能直接投入工作 |
[01:40] | – Sound good? – Sure. | -行吗 -行 |
[01:41] | Great. | 很好 |
[01:43] | This is Patrick Jane. | 这位是派翠克・简 简 |
[01:44] | Jane, this is Rick Tork. | 这位是里克・托克 |
[01:45] | – How are you? – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[01:46] | – Anthony Niskin. – Nice to meet you. | -这位是安东尼・尼斯金 -幸会 |
[01:48] | – Hi. – And ED Masterson. | -你好 -还有这位是埃德・马斯特森 |
[01:49] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[01:54] | Absolutely. | 直奔主题 |
[01:56] | The victim’s name is Markus Kuzmenko. | 死者名叫马库斯・库兹曼科 |
[01:59] | Got hit with something pretty heavy on the left side of his head. | 他的左侧头部遭到了重物敲击 |
[02:03] | No sign of the murder weapon. | 没有凶器的迹象 |
[02:05] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[02:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:07] | Gardener found the body when he, uh, came this morning. | 园丁早上来的时候发现了这具尸体 |
[02:10] | Coroner says it happened around 11:00 last night. | 验尸官说是昨晚11点发生的命案 |
[02:12] | Haven’t found any witnesses. | 还没有找到目击者 |
[02:18] | Jane? | 简 |
[02:21] | Any thoughts? | 想到什么吗 |
[02:22] | Yeah. | 有 |
[02:27] | “The years teach us patience. | “岁月培养了我们的耐心” |
[02:29] | “The shorter our time, | “我们的时间越短” |
[02:30] | The greater our capacity for waiting.” | “我们越会耐心等待” |
[02:34] | That’s pretty deep. Is it buddha? | 真深奥 是佛学吗 |
[02:36] | Elizabeth Taylor. | 出自伊莉莎白・泰勒 |
[02:37] | This man’s dead. I’m all but certain of it. | 这人死了 我基本可以确定 |
[02:45] | What? | 什么 |
[02:46] | All right then. | 那好吧 |
[02:52] | 超感警探 | |
[02:53] | 超感警探 | |
[02:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:05] | How’s the arm? | 你手臂怎么样了 |
[03:06] | Better. Yeah, physical therapy’s helping. | 好多了 物理治疗很有效果 |
[03:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:12] | Tell me, uh, | 告诉我 |
[03:14] | What do you know about this guy Ray Heffner? | 你对雷・哈弗内了解多少 |
[03:17] | You’re back at work? | 你复职了 |
[03:19] | Yeah, you know, just consulting. | 对 不过只是顾问而已 |
[03:23] | Haffner. Uh… | 哈弗内 |
[03:25] | Word is he’s tough, by the book. Mm-hmm. | 听说他很强硬 总是照章办事 |
[03:28] | I think he started out | 我想他是从 |
[03:29] | in the FBI organized crime division. | 联调局的组织犯罪部门起步的 |
[03:31] | He had a couple of high-profile busts | 他有几个行动很出名 |
[03:33] | using wiretaps and creative surveillance techniques. | 用的是窃听装置和新型监视技术 |
[03:37] | Surveillance, huh? | 监视 |
[03:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:40] | Why do you wanna know? | 你怎么问起他来了 |
[03:41] | Eh, just curious. | 好奇而已 |
[03:45] | – Can I take this? – You’re leaving? | -这个能带走吗 -你要走了吗 |
[03:47] | Yeah, new case. I, uh, I gotta man the phones, | 对 有新案子 我得接接电话 |
[03:51] | Hit the sidewalk. You know how it is. | 去现场走走 你也知道的 |
[03:52] | Yeah, I know. Thanks for coming by. | 对 我知道 谢谢你来看我 |
[03:53] | Pleasure. | 别客气 |
[03:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:57] | Just so you know, Jane, I’m okay. | 简 我得告诉你 我没事 |
[04:00] | About? | 什么没事 |
[04:01] | Losing my job. | 失业 |
[04:02] | I’m not gonna say that I like it, | 我不是说我喜欢现在这样 |
[04:04] | but we got Red John. It was worth it. | 可我们抓到血腥约翰了 那就值了 |
[04:07] | Don’t be silly. “A,” You haven’t lost your job. | 别傻了 第一 你没失业 |
[04:10] | The hearing’s a formality. | 听证会只是走个流程罢了 |
[04:11] | And “B,” We didn’t get Red John. | 第二 我们还没抓到血腥约翰 |
[04:13] | Timothy Carter told you he was Red John. | 提姆西・卡特告诉你他就是血腥约翰 |
[04:17] | He lied. Carter must have known him | 他说谎了 卡特一定认识他 |
[04:19] | because he told me things | 因为他所说的 |
[04:20] | that only the killer of my wife and daughter could know. | 只有杀我妻子和女儿的凶手才知道 |
[04:23] | But he’s not the man. That man is still out there. | 可他不是本人 那人还在逍遥法外 |
[04:25] | Jane. | 简 |
[04:26] | Someone told that security guard | 有人指使保安 |
[04:28] | to take Carter’s gun and phone, then killed him. | 取走卡特的枪和手机 然后杀他灭口 |
[04:31] | Who would do that besides Red John? | 除了血腥约翰 还有谁会这么做 |
[04:34] | Ergo, Timothy Carter is not red john. | 因此 提姆西・卡特不是血腥约翰 |
[04:36] | Carter had to have known there was a possibility | 卡特一定早知道你会杀他 |
[04:38] | you’d kill him. You always said you would. Ye– | 因为你过去总挂在嘴上 |
[04:40] | So maybe he asked a guard | 所以或许是他叫保安 |
[04:42] | to take the gun and the cell phone if you did. | 等你动手后取走枪和手机 |
[04:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:45] | To mess with your head, and it’s working. | 搅乱你的心智 他成功了 |
[04:47] | You’re looking for a man you already killed. | 你在找一个你已经杀死的人 |
[04:50] | Uh, Carter’s wife is in custody. She said anything? | 卡特的妻子已经被拘留了 她说什么了吗 |
[04:52] | Nothing. | 什么都没说 |
[04:54] | When she does talk, you know what she’s gonna tell you? | 等她坦白的时候 知道她会告诉你什么吗 |
[04:56] | That you shot and killed Red John. | 你枪杀了血腥约翰 |
[04:58] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[05:00] | No. | 不 |
[05:02] | Thanks for the tea. | 谢谢你泡的茶 |
[05:03] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:04] | Uh, lovely to see you. | 真高兴见到你 |
[05:06] | Keep working that bum wing. | 继续养伤 |
[05:12] | Keys, change, anything metal. | 钥匙 零钱 金属物品 |
[05:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:16] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:19] | – Jane. – New assignment? | -简 -换新岗了吗 |
[05:21] | Just temporary. Security’s shorthanded. | 临时来帮忙 安保部门缺人 |
[05:23] | At least that’s what they tell me. | 至少他们是这么跟我说的 |
[05:25] | Cho got a call this morning. | 周今早接到电话 |
[05:26] | Not sure where they’re putting him. | 不知道要把他安排到哪里 |
[05:27] | Grace is still waiting to hear. At least we still have jobs. | 格蕾斯还在待命 至少我们的饭碗没丢 |
[05:34] | You, uh, talk to Lisbon? | 你和里斯本谈过了 |
[05:36] | Uh, yes. We’re gonna have a… | 谈过了 看来我们 |
[05:39] | A little secret meeting later. | 过会儿要开个秘密小会 |
[05:40] | Tell Cho and Van Pelt. | 转告周和范佩尔 |
[05:41] | Secret meeting? About what? | 秘密小会 谈什么 |
[05:43] | I’ll tell you then. | 之后会告诉你 |
[05:47] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[06:02] | Hey, Tork, you’re still 20 short on Tuesday’s dinner. | 托克 周二那顿饭你还差20块 |
[06:06] | Man up, my brother. | 爷们儿点 兄弟 |
[06:08] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:13] | Hey, Jane, I heard you used to be in the circus. | 简 我听说你过去在马戏团做事 |
[06:15] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[06:16] | Um, not exactly. | 不太准确 |
[06:24] | I like your shoes. | 我喜欢你的鞋 |
[06:26] | Yeah. | 我也挺喜欢 |
[06:28] | Hey. | 对了 |
[06:30] | I doubt niskin meant anything, by the way. | 我觉得尼斯金不是那个意思 |
[06:33] | What do you mean? | 你指什么 |
[06:34] | “You’re short.” “Man up.” | “你太矮了” “爷们儿点” |
[06:37] | I don’t think he was referring to… | 我觉得他指的并不是… |
[06:40] | No. | 没错 |
[06:41] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[06:46] | No. | 不是吧 |
[06:49] | What have we got on the victim? | 查到被害人什么情况了 |
[06:52] | Kuzmenko was a naturalized citizen originally from Estonia. | 库兹曼科是个爱沙尼亚来的入籍公民 |
[06:55] | He was a swimmer on the Estonian national swim team, | 他曾是爱沙尼亚国家游泳队运动员 |
[06:58] | came over to the U.S. 2002, no family here. | 于2002年来美 这边没有家人 |
[07:01] | Tork, stop playing with that little damn ball. | 托克 别再玩那个破球了 |
[07:03] | Man, you’re driving me crazy. | 我都快让你弄神经了 |
[07:04] | He, uh, worked as a personal trainer at a gym | 他在州政府大厦附近的”练起来”健身房 |
[07:07] | near the capitol called Work-It. | 做私人教练 |
[07:08] | Got his picture off their web site. | 他们的网站上有他的照片 |
[07:09] | I know that gym. | 我知道那家健身房 |
[07:10] | A lot of bigwigs work out there. | 很多政府要员都在那里健身 |
[07:14] | Jane. | 简 |
[07:16] | Your thing’s reading people. What’s this guy say to you? | 你最会看人了 这个人能告诉你什么 |
[07:19] | I’d guess he was a narcissist | 我猜他是个自恋狂 |
[07:21] | and a serial seducer. | 还是个勾引人的惯犯 |
[07:23] | How do you get that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[07:26] | A jock with manicured nails, | 长期热衷做指甲保养 |
[07:27] | too much cologne, too tight of pants, | 古龙水喷得太多 裤子又太紧 |
[07:30] | and he drives a 20-year-old muscle car. | 还开着一辆有二十年前的肌肉车 |
[07:33] | Okay. We’ll see if that’s useful. | 好吧 查查有没有有价值的线索 |
[07:36] | Uh, Masterson, you and Tork– | 马斯特森 你和托克 |
[07:37] | You cover Kuzmenko’s neighborhood. | 你们去查库兹曼科的邻居 |
[07:38] | Niskin, you run his phone and e-mails. | 尼斯金 你去查他的电话记录和电子邮件 |
[07:41] | I’ll talk to the people at the gym. | 我去跟健身房的人谈谈 |
[07:42] | I’ll go with you. | 我跟你一块儿去 |
[07:45] | Sure. You can come. | 行啊 可以 |
[07:46] | Agent Haffner, you asked to see me? | 哈弗内探员 你要见我 |
[07:49] | Yeah, Cho, let’s talk in my office. | 对 周 咱们去我办公室谈吧 |
[07:51] | Meet you at the gym. | 我们健身房见 |
[07:55] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[07:58] | I saw your old team member downstairs–Rigsby? | 我在楼下看见你搭档了 叫瑞斯比是吧 |
[08:03] | That’s tough. | 那滋味可不好受 |
[08:05] | I guess. | 是吧 |
[08:06] | I know your reputation, Cho. I read your file. | 我了解你的为人 周 我读过你的档案 |
[08:10] | You’re a good cop, | 你是个好警察 |
[08:11] | but this Red John thing really pissed Bertram off. | 只是这次血腥约翰的事真把伯坦姆惹急了 |
[08:14] | Puts you in a bad spot. | 连累你于不利的境地 |
[08:20] | What do you think of Jane? | 你觉得简怎么样 |
[08:21] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:22] | You trust him? | 你信任他吗 |
[08:23] | Depends. | 看情况 |
[08:25] | Think he’s smarter than you? | 觉得他比你聪明 |
[08:26] | Yes. | 对 |
[08:28] | Think he’s smarter than me? | 觉得他也比我聪明 |
[08:30] | Yes. | 对 |
[08:32] | You’re probably right. | 也许你是对的 |
[08:33] | I read Jane’s file. I know what’s gonna happen. | 我读了简的档案 我知道会发生什么事 |
[08:35] | He’s gonna go behind my back… | 他肯定会背着我搞小动作 |
[08:37] | Lie to me, run a scam on me, right? | 跟我撒谎 设局骗我 对吧 |
[08:39] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[08:41] | He’s also gonna close cases. | 但是他也能破案 |
[08:42] | I get that, too. I can work with jane. | 那点我也明白 我跟他共事没问题 |
[08:44] | I just need some help. | 我只是需要一些帮助 |
[08:46] | Someone who knows him, | 能有某个了解他的人 |
[08:48] | someone who can tell me what’s going on, | 能告诉我他在搞什么 |
[08:50] | warn me when something’s coming. | 在出事之前给我个警告 |
[08:52] | Now I’m not talking about betraying a confidence. | 我并不是要你出卖朋友 |
[08:54] | I just want to be kept in the loop. | 我只是想掌控住局面 |
[08:55] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别吗 |
[08:56] | Well, the difference is, you help me, | 区别在于 你帮我的话 |
[08:57] | you can sit at your desk and work cases. | 你就可以回到你的座位去查案子 |
[08:58] | You don’t, you’re downstairs | 不帮我 你就得下楼去 |
[09:00] | working the lobby with your pal Rigsby. | 跟你的哥们瑞斯比在大厅工作了 |
[09:03] | Where do you want to be? | 你想待在哪儿 |
[09:06] | Here. | 这里 |
[09:08] | Glad to hear it. | 很高兴听到这答复 |
[09:11] | Here’s the case file. | 这是卷宗 |
[09:13] | Good to have you aboard, Cho. | 欢迎你加入 周 |
[09:27] | Oh. Just admiring your son. He as tall as you? | 正欣赏你儿子的靓照呢 他跟你一样高 |
[09:31] | No, no. He’s just 9 years old. | 没有 他才九岁 |
[09:34] | Right. So, what, he’s about, uh, Tork’s size? | 哦 那他大概跟托克一样高吗 |
[09:42] | No, man. No, Tork’s not that short. | 没有 老兄 不是 托克没那么矮 |
[09:44] | No, my little man’s probably about, like, right here. | 我儿子大概也就这么高吧 |
[10:06] | Was Niskin just talking about me? | 尼斯金刚才是在说我吗 |
[10:09] | Yeah, I-I gotta make an important phone call. | 对 我得去打个很重要的电话 |
[10:13] | Son of a bitch. | 该死的 |
[10:18] | I need some help locating a special item. | 我需要你帮我查一个特殊条款 |
[10:22] | 练起来健身房 萨克拉门托 加州 | |
[10:26] | Gym’s owner is Jocelyn Chapin. | 健身房的老板是乔丝琳・查平 |
[10:28] | You don’t mind, I’ll take lead. | 你不介意的话 我来问话 |
[10:30] | – Lead. Sure. – Good. | -问话 当然 -很好 |
[10:33] | Ms. Chapin? | 查平小姐 |
[10:35] | Ms. Chapin, hi. | 查平小姐 你好 |
[10:36] | Agent Ray Haffner, CBI. | 我是雷・哈弗内探员 加调局的 |
[10:38] | This is Patrick Jane. He’s a consultant. | 这位是派翠克・简 我们的顾问 |
[10:40] | Hi. | 你好 |
[10:42] | I can’t believe what happened. | 真不敢相信会发生这种事 |
[10:43] | I understand. How long had Kuzmenko worked here? | 我明白 库兹曼科在这里工作多久了 |
[10:46] | Uh, almost nine years. | 差不多九年了 |
[10:49] | He, uh, he started here right when he got to the U.S. | 他刚到美国就来这儿工作了 |
[10:51] | He get along with people? | 他跟人相处融洽吗 |
[10:52] | Oh, yeah, everybody. | 很融洽 跟谁都很好 |
[10:53] | Markus was a real people person, | 马库斯真的很善于跟人打交道 |
[10:55] | Just charming. | 他很迷人 |
[10:56] | You couldn’t really say no to him. | 你完全无法抵抗他的魅力 |
[10:58] | So was he having any troubles recently or… | 那他最近遇上什么麻烦了吗 |
[11:01] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[11:06] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[11:07] | – Yeah? – This–this is Mike Villanueva. | -什么事 -这位是麦克・威廉纽瓦 |
[11:09] | He and Markus were friends. | 他和马库斯是朋友 |
[11:10] | These are, uh, agents from CBI. | 这两位是加调局的探员 |
[11:12] | Oh. Oh, it’s crazy, huh? | 真想不到 是吧 |
[11:13] | Yeah, we’re all pretty racked up here. | 我们都非常震惊 |
[11:15] | Yeah. Did markus mention any other difficulties | 是的 马库斯曾经跟你提起过 |
[11:18] | That he was having– money, other issues? | 他有什么困难吗 钱或者其他方面 |
[11:20] | No. No, he was doing great. | 没 没有 他过得很好 |
[11:23] | Oh. Feeling that. Yeah. | 感觉到了 爽 |
[11:27] | We boring you, Jane? | 我们让你很无聊吗 简 |
[11:28] | Nope. Not at all. | 没有 完全没有 |
[11:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:36] | I thought you were taking lead on this. | 我还以为你问话就够了 |
[11:39] | How many clients was Kuzmenko sleeping with? | 库兹曼科跟多少客户上过床 |
[11:43] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[11:44] | You said he was a charming fellow, good looker. | 你说他是个迷人的小伙子 长相俊俏 |
[11:47] | He must have had his pick of the bunch. | 他肯定是身经百战阅人无数了 |
[11:49] | I, uh, I gotta get back to my client now. | 我 我现在得回客户那儿去了 |
[11:54] | I have a firm policy against that. | 对于那种事我有很明确的规定 |
[11:55] | Doesn’t answer the question. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[11:57] | Listen, a lot of prominent people | 听着 很多重要人物 |
[11:58] | Come here, all right? | 到我们这儿来 明白吗 |
[12:01] | Politicians, politicians’ wives, | 政治家 政治家的妻子 |
[12:04] | And frankly, they expect some discretion. | 而且坦白讲 他们期望能有点隐私 |
[12:06] | Yeah, we don’t really care. Answer his question. | 这我们可不管 回答他的问题 |
[12:09] | Yeah, I-I heard rumors about | 好吧 我听说过一些 |
[12:11] | markus and some of his clients. | 马库斯和他某些客户的传言 |
[12:12] | If they were true, then I would’ve had to fire him, | 如果那些是真的 我就不得不开除他 |
[12:14] | and I didn’t want to do that. | 但是我并不想那么做 |
[12:15] | Markus was the most successful trainer that we had, | 马库斯是我们有过的最成功的教练员 |
[12:19] | So,I…I did’t ask. | 所以 我就没有问 |
[12:21] | I don’t have any names. | 我并不知道她们的名字 |
[12:23] | Except your own. | 除了你自己的 |
[12:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:27] | Yeah. A long time ago, | 没错 很久以前 |
[12:28] | very very briefly, Markus and I had a thing. | 我跟马库斯有过很短暂的一次火花 |
[12:31] | A thing? | 火花 |
[12:33] | Nothing serious. | 并没动真格的 |
[12:35] | We were friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[12:36] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:40] | I’m gonna need the names of all of the Kuzmenko’s clients. | 我需要库兹曼科所有客户的名单 |
[12:58] | Hi. | 你好 |
[13:00] | Lovely rings you have. | 你的戒指很漂亮 |
[13:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:04] | It’s expensive I expect. Your husband must be very generous. | 肯定很贵吧 你先生一定很大方 |
[13:07] | Do your mind. | 麻烦请走开 |
[13:12] | Just, one more thing. | 还有一个问题 |
[13:14] | Markus kuzmenko– | 马库斯・库兹曼科 |
[13:16] | More of a gentle lover or a brute? | 作为情人 是温柔型还是粗野型的 |
[13:21] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[13:23] | – You okay? – Man down! | -还好吗 -有人摔倒了 |
[13:34] | Your Mr. Jane– how did he know? | 那位简先生 他怎么知道的 |
[13:36] | Your eyes were puffy. He could tell you’d been crying. | 你眼睛肿了 他看得出你哭过 |
[13:39] | Does my husband have to find out about this? | 这事要告诉我丈夫吗 |
[13:42] | Depends on what you say. | 看你是否坦承 |
[13:47] | It happened a few months back. | 那是几个月前的事了 |
[13:49] | Markus was coming by my house once a week | 马库斯每周来我家一次 |
[13:52] | to work on my abs. | 帮我锻炼腹部 |
[13:55] | He was so funny and charming, | 他很幽默 很有魅力 |
[13:57] | with a faintly… wicked quality. | 还有点坏坏的痞气 |
[14:02] | Amoral, you know what I mean? | 道德感全无 你懂吗 |
[14:05] | Unaware of moral precepts, | 就是与故意使坏不同 |
[14:07] | as opposed to being purposely bad. | 只是对道德准则没有意识 |
[14:08] | It can be a very attractive quality. | 这种性格有时很迷人 |
[14:11] | My husband’s not like that. | 我的丈夫则完全不同 |
[14:13] | Amoral, I mean. | 总是黑白分明 |
[14:16] | Markus never hit on me. | 马库斯对我并无好感 |
[14:19] | I think I seduced him. | 应该算是我勾引他的 |
[14:20] | How long did the relationship last? | 你们的感情维持了多久 |
[14:24] | Twice. | 就两次 |
[14:26] | Markus wasn’t a relationship. | 跟马库斯不算是恋爱 |
[14:28] | Yeah, if it was a just a fling a couple months back, | 如果只是几个月前的一场游戏 |
[14:30] | Why were you crying this morning? | 你今天早上为何哭了 |
[14:33] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[14:35] | It’s sad. | 我很难过 |
[14:39] | Your phone records show Markus called you last week. | 你的电话记录显示 马库斯上周联系过你 |
[14:43] | You sure the relationship was over? | 你确定你俩之间结束了吗 |
[14:46] | Markus said that he had a business venture. | 马库斯说他准备开个公司 |
[14:48] | He wanted to talk to my husband and me | 他想跟我丈夫和我谈谈 |
[14:50] | about investing in. | 看能不能投资 |
[14:52] | It didn’t even occur to him that | 他就完全没有想到 |
[14:54] | that would be an awkward conversation. | 那样见面的话将多尴尬 |
[14:55] | What was the business? | 是什么公司 |
[14:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:58] | I told him we couldn’t discuss it. | 我跟他说没什么好谈的 |
[15:03] | So what about my husband? | 我丈夫那边怎么办 |
[15:06] | There’s a pretty good chance we won’t need to talk to him. | 现在看来 我们不需要找他谈话 |
[15:09] | I’d hate for him to have to find out, | 我不想被他发现 |
[15:12] | although a little bit, I wish he would. | 但有时又希望他能察觉 |
[15:16] | Should we keep an eye on her? | 我们要继续监视她吗 |
[15:18] | She seemed pretty sincere to me. | 我觉得她没说假话 |
[15:19] | She’s a timid suburban adulteress. | 她就是个胆小的偷情怨妇 |
[15:22] | The only thing she’s killed lately is | 她最近唯一干掉的东西 |
[15:23] | a bottle of chardonnay. | 也就是瓶夏敦埃酒 |
[15:26] | Niskin! You think this is funny?! | 尼斯金 你觉得这很好玩吗 |
[15:29] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[15:31] | I just found these on my desk with a note. | 我刚才在桌子上发现的 还有张字条 |
[15:34] | “Tork, try these lifts.” | “托克 试试这双增高鞋” |
[15:36] | That funny to you? | 你觉得很好玩吗 |
[15:38] | I got nothing to do with that, man. | 老兄 这跟我一点关系都没有 |
[15:40] | Just ’cause I wear lifts, you think I’m a joke? | 就因为我穿增高鞋 你就觉得我好欺负 |
[15:41] | I don’t know about your lifts, | 我哪知道你穿增高鞋 |
[15:43] | but, yes, these are real funny, man. | 不过 这确实很好笑 |
[15:52] | Help! | 来帮个忙 |
[15:53] | My money’s on the little guy! | 我赌小个子赢 |
[15:57] | I was engaged to this guy–Craig. | 我跟克莱格订婚了 |
[16:01] | You know, he seemed like a good person. | 他看起来是个好人 |
[16:04] | We were happy. | 我们很幸福 |
[16:06] | Then I found out that he was an assassin | 然后我发现他是个杀手 |
[16:09] | for a serial killer named red john, | 替连环杀手血腥约翰卖命 |
[16:12] | And he tried to… kill me | 他甚至要 杀了我 |
[16:15] | And some other people, so… | 以及其他人 所以… |
[16:17] | I had to shoot him. | 我不得不朝他开枪 |
[16:20] | Tell me, how it does it feel telling that, | 告诉我 现在回忆这件事 |
[16:23] | recounting it? | 你有什么感觉 |
[16:26] | Not good. Pretty bad. | 不太好 很不好 |
[16:29] | Can you elaborate? | 能再详细点吗 |
[16:31] | Can I ask, how long does this therapy usually last? | 能告诉我 这种心理治疗一般要多久吗 |
[16:34] | It depends. There’s no set calendar. | 不一定 没有确定的日期 |
[16:38] | I’m sensing hesitation on your part. | 我感觉到你还是有所保留 |
[16:41] | I guess… | 我猜… |
[16:43] | I just don’t believe that this will really work, | 我只是不相信 这样聊这件事 |
[16:46] | talking about it. | 能有什么帮助 |
[16:48] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义 |
[16:51] | Grace, somebody you trusted | 格蕾斯 被一个让你信任 |
[16:53] | and loved betrayed you– | 深爱的人背叛 |
[16:55] | Betrayed you so badly, you had to take his life. | 背叛得如此彻底 你不得不取了他的命 |
[16:58] | That needs to be talked about. | 你需要有人倾听 |
[17:02] | It could’ve been worse. | 差点就更糟了 |
[17:04] | I could’ve married him. | 我差点就嫁给他了 |
[17:10] | No phone calls during session. That’s a rule. | 治疗期间不能打电话 这是规定 |
[17:12] | It’s work. I gotta take this. | 是工作 我必须接 |
[17:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:18] | Van Pelt. | 范佩尔 |
[17:21] | I can be there in 15 minutes. | 我15分钟内就能到 |
[17:22] | Who should I report to? | 我要向谁汇报 |
[17:24] | Since agent Tork has been removed from active duty, | 托克探员已经离开工作岗位 |
[17:26] | I assumed you’d want to replace him. | 我认为你需要有人顶替他 |
[17:29] | Was I incorrect? | 我有说错吗 |
[17:37] | Agent? | 探员 |
[17:38] | No, you were not. | 没有 您说得对 |
[17:39] | We could definitely use another set of hands. | 我们当然需要帮手 |
[17:42] | Get inside. We’ll put you to work. | 进去吧 一会给你任务 |
[17:44] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[17:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:52] | Everything all right, agent? | 一切还顺利吗 探员 |
[17:56] | Oh, yeah. Excuse me. | 当然 我还有事 |
[18:04] | That was a nice little game you ran on Tork. | 你在托克身上玩的这手不赖啊 |
[18:07] | Tork. | 托克吗 |
[18:09] | He was angry with everybody taller than him. | 他仇视所有比他高的人 |
[18:12] | Certain to burst eventually. | 总归有爆发的一刻 |
[18:14] | You wanted my attention. | 你想引起我的注意 |
[18:16] | You got my attention. | 我现在会紧盯着你 |
[18:18] | But if you try to run another game on me | 但如果你再在我或者我的手下身上 |
[18:20] | or my people, we’re gonna have a problem. | 耍同样的把戏 有你好受的 |
[18:23] | You know that Babe Ruth wore a cabbage leaf | 贝比・鲁斯总在帽子里放片白菜叶 |
[18:23] | 20世纪初期 美国职棒联盟传奇击球手 | |
[18:27] | under his cap to keep himself cool? | 来让自己冷静 你知道吗 |
[18:29] | Changed it every other inning. | 每两局换一片 |
[18:31] | – Agent? – Yeah. | -探员 -怎么了 |
[18:33] | The night before the murder, a woman walking her dog | 案发前一晚 一个女人出来遛狗 |
[18:35] | called in a suspicious man sitting in a car | 报警说库兹曼科家前 |
[18:36] | near Kuzmenko’s house. | 有个男人坐在车里看着 |
[18:38] | Said he’d been there a couple hours. | 一呆就是好几小时 |
[18:39] | She get the plate? | 她有看到车牌吗 |
[18:41] | Belongs to Mike Villanueva. | 是麦克・威廉纽瓦 |
[18:43] | Mike, when we talked, you didn’t mention visiting | 麦克 前面谈话时 你可没提 |
[18:46] | your buddy Markus’ house right before he got killed. | 你在马库斯被杀前一晚 去过他家 |
[18:48] | I didn’t wanna talk about it in front of my boss, that’s all. | 那是因为我不想在我老板面前谈这事 |
[18:51] | Why are you worried about your boss? | 为何不敢让你老板知道 |
[18:53] | Business is down at the gym. | 健身房的生意越来越差 |
[18:56] | Jocelyn’s on us to bring in new clients. | 乔丝琳敦促我们找新顾客 |
[18:58] | Anyone who loses clients is in trouble. | 谁的顾客减少 谁就倒霉 |
[19:01] | And you’re losing clients. | 而你的顾客正在减少 |
[19:03] | No. No, I’m not. | 没 我没有 |
[19:06] | Was Markus stealing your clients? | 那就是马库斯在挖你的墙角 |
[19:07] | Yeah. Basically. | 是的 基本上如此 |
[19:11] | Look, Markus got the looks and the talk, | 马库斯长得帅 又会说话 |
[19:14] | so people wanna work with him. | 人们喜欢让他当教练 |
[19:17] | He doesn’t push them like I do. | 他对顾客的方式不像我这样 |
[19:20] | I work ’em hard. | 我要求他们尽全力 |
[19:22] | And you know what I get? | 但我的下场又如何 |
[19:23] | Five clients signing up with Markus in a month. | 一个月内有五个人 转签马库斯 |
[19:25] | Right, so you went to Markus’ house to confront him. | 所以你到马库斯家去找他算账 |
[19:27] | And I wanted to have it out with him. | 我想跟他摊牌 |
[19:29] | What happened? | 然后发生了什么 |
[19:29] | Nothing. He apologized. | 没什么 他道了歉 |
[19:31] | Said that he took the clients ’cause he needed the cash. | 说他抢顾客是因为需要钱 |
[19:34] | But he’d just gotten a lot of money, | 但他刚刚弄到钱了 |
[19:34] | Said he didn’t need the extra clients anymore. | 也就不再需要更多客户了 |
[19:36] | And then we went into his house, and we got wasted. | 然后我们去他家 大醉一场 |
[19:40] | And that’s Markus, man. | 马库斯就是这样的人 |
[19:41] | Went there to punch him out, ended up partying. | 我本来是去教训他的 结果却狂欢一场 |
[19:43] | What’d he need the money for? | 他要资金来做什么 |
[19:44] | He wouldn’t tell me. | 他不告诉我 |
[19:46] | Said that nobody at the gym could know. | 说是健身房的人都不能知道 |
[19:48] | Where’d he get the cash? | 他从哪里搞到的钱 |
[19:50] | He wouldn’t tell me. | 也没说 |
[19:51] | But, uh… | 但是… |
[19:53] | I got a feeling… | 我有种感觉 |
[19:54] | from the way he talked… | 从他说起这件事的语气来看 |
[19:57] | it wasn’t any place good. | 估计不是从正道挣来的 |
[20:00] | The question is, what did Kuzmenko need money for? | 问题是 库兹曼科要钱来做什么 |
[20:04] | And who did he get it from? | 而这笔钱又是从哪里得到的 |
[20:05] | – That’s two questions. – Excuse me? | -这是两个问题 -什么 |
[20:08] | Two questions. | 两个问题 |
[20:10] | Kuzmenko’s boss at the gym, Jocelyn Chapin, | 库兹曼科在健身房的老板乔丝琳・查平 |
[20:12] | sent over a list of his clients. | 把他的客户名单发过来了 |
[20:14] | There are some pretty high-powered people on it– | 这些客户包括一些身份显赫之人 |
[20:16] | State Senator, assemblyman, | 州参议员 议员 |
[20:18] | people who work for the governor. | 政府工作人员等等 |
[20:19] | It’s just the names that I recognized. | 这还只是我认出来的一部分 |
[20:21] | There’s a lot of women here. | 名单上有不少是女性 |
[20:23] | You gotta think some of them would pay | 也许她们会乐意与库兹曼科偷腥 |
[20:24] | to keep an affair with Kuzmenko quiet. | 并付给他封口费 |
[20:26] | You think Kuzmenko slept with one of these women | 你是说库兹曼科和某位权贵女性私通 |
[20:27] | then blackmailed her. | 并对其实施敲诈 |
[20:29] | Maybe. What do you think, Jane? | 差不多吧 你觉得呢 简 |
[20:34] | Well, I wanna pursue it, | 跟着这条线索走 |
[20:35] | and look for this money that Kuzmenko got. | 并且去查库兹曼科那笔资金的来源 |
[20:37] | If it’s not in his bank account, | 如果钱不在他的银行账户 |
[20:38] | look for other accounts, safety deposit boxes, things like that. | 就查查其他账户 比如保险箱之类的 |
[20:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:41] | Cho, you and me, we’re gonna work through this list, | 周 你和我一起盘查这份名单 |
[20:43] | starting with his most recent clients, | 从他最新的客户开始 |
[20:44] | try to identify who he was sleeping with. | 看看能否查到哪位和他有关系 |
[20:46] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[20:49] | Uh, I thought I’d just go over to Kuzmenko’s house, | 我去趟库兹曼科的家 |
[20:52] | take a little look around. | 随处看看 |
[20:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:55] | It’s what I do. | 我就是这样办事的 |
[20:57] | Not alone. | 一个人不行 |
[20:58] | Masterson, go with him. | 马斯特森 和他一起去 |
[21:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:01] | Keep an eye on him. | 盯好他 |
[21:05] | Okeydokey. | 好好 |
[21:07] | 马库斯・库兹曼科住所 萨克拉门托 加州 | |
[21:14] | So what are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[21:17] | Whatever’s here to see. | 就来看看 |
[21:19] | We already went through the house. | 我们搜过这房子了 |
[21:20] | We didn’t find anything. | 一无所获 |
[21:21] | I’m sure you didn’t. | 是啊 |
[21:27] | Pretty dull, yeah? | 很无聊吧 |
[21:31] | You know, if you wanna go get a coffee, | 你可以冲杯咖啡喝 |
[21:32] | I won’t tell Heffner. | 我不会和哈弗内告状的 |
[21:33] | Yeah, I’m gonna go do that. | 我才没那么蠢 |
[21:37] | Suit yourself. | 随便你咯 |
[21:40] | Some more just tottering around. | 再继续随处看看 |
[21:47] | See, me… | 我这个人吧 |
[21:51] | I like to take a break now and then. | 喜欢时不时地歇会儿 |
[21:59] | A moment to, uh, rest and relax. | 该休息放松一下了 |
[22:04] | Take it easy. | 放轻松 |
[22:07] | Close the eyes… | 闭上眼睛 |
[22:10] | and shut out the day. | 扫除杂念 |
[22:13] | Rest… | 休息 |
[22:16] | and relax. | 放松 |
[22:19] | Try not to see anything… | 试着闭上双眼 |
[22:21] | or hear anything. | 屏住听觉 |
[22:25] | Let time stop. | 让时间停止 |
[22:27] | Rest… | 休息 |
[22:30] | and relax. | 放松 |
[22:44] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[22:45] | Huh? Nothing. | 没什么 |
[22:50] | You did something to me, didn’t you? | 你耍了花招 对不对 |
[22:53] | You hypnotized me. | 你对我催眠了 |
[22:57] | That’s absurd. | 你真逗 |
[22:59] | You know that only weak-minded and easily manipulated people | 只有意志薄弱 易受他人控制的人 |
[23:02] | can be hypnotized. | 才会被催眠 |
[23:04] | Yeah, we’re leaving. | 我们走 |
[23:06] | I’m not finished. | 我还没完事呢 |
[23:07] | Yes, you are. | 你完事了 |
[23:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:32] | Hello? | 你好 |
[23:33] | – LaRoche. – Yes. | -拉罗彻 -是我 |
[23:34] | Hi. It’s Lisbon. I wanted to ask a favor. | 我是里斯本 我想请你帮个忙 |
[23:38] | It’s about Sally Carter. | 关于萨利・卡特 |
[23:41] | Sir? | 长官 |
[23:43] | I’m busy, Agent. | 探员 我很忙 |
[23:44] | Sorry, but there’s nothing unusual | 抱歉打扰了 但库兹曼科的 |
[23:46] | in Kuzmenko’s checking or savings accounts. | 支票或储蓄账户都并无异常 |
[23:48] | I did find something else, though. | 不过我查到了点其他线索 |
[23:49] | What? | 什么 |
[23:50] | A couple days before he was killed, | 在他被害前几天 |
[23:52] | Kuzmenko made | 库兹曼科给一个叫 |
[23:53] | four phone calls to an Oleg Mostovoi. | 欧莱格・马斯特沃的人打过四通电话 |
[23:55] | He’s not with the gym, | 那人不是健身房的 |
[23:56] | and it’s the only time Kuzmenko made the calls. | 而且这是库兹曼科唯一一次打给他 |
[23:59] | It’s right before Kuzmenko started saying he had a lot of cash. | 时间正好在他开始宣称有资金之前 |
[24:02] | Maybe Mostovoi had something to do with it. | 也许马斯特沃与这事有关 |
[24:04] | Yeah, or maybe he’s a friend. | 也有可能他只是个朋友 |
[24:05] | You wanna find the money, track the money. | 要查钱的来源 就跟踪钱的流动情况 |
[24:07] | Find that, and then we can talk about Mustavoi, | 这个查到了 再来和我说什么麻斯特沃 |
[24:09] | Muscavoi, whatever his name is. | 马斯卡沃 还是什么名字 |
[24:16] | Van Pelt. | 范佩尔 |
[24:17] | Grace, time for the secret meeting. | 格蕾斯 该开秘密小会了 |
[24:19] | I’ll be right there. | 马上来 |
[24:21] | The way I see it, | 我的看法是 |
[24:22] | we got one shot at saving Lisbon’s job. | 想挽回里斯本的工作 只有一个办法 |
[24:24] | You think we can? | 你觉得我们做得到 |
[24:26] | All we have to do is | 我们要做的 |
[24:26] | solve the murder without Haffner. | 就是破了这案子 并且不让哈弗内参与 |
[24:29] | Then we take the murderer to Bertram, | 我们把凶手抓给伯坦姆 |
[24:31] | Use our success as leverage to get Lisbon back. | 用我们的胜利换里斯本回来 |
[24:33] | That’s not gonna work. | 这样行不通 |
[24:34] | Come on. When have I steered you wrong? | 拜托 我哪次指挥错了 |
[24:37] | Recently? | 你是问最近吗 |
[24:38] | How do we solve the murder without Haffner? | 那我们怎样才能把哈弗内甩开破案呢 |
[24:40] | We catch the killer before he does. | 在他之前找到凶手 |
[24:42] | Kuzmenko was an athlete. | 库兹曼科是个运动员 |
[24:44] | He was a compulsive record keeper. | 他钟爱各种纪录 |
[24:47] | No doubt that included very detailed records of his sexual partners, | 毫无疑问 他会保存性伴侣的详细记录 |
[24:52] | probably with a rating system. | 也许还分了等级 |
[24:53] | You have to get into the house, | 你得到他的房子里去 |
[24:55] | and you have to find that list of lovers. | 找到这份清单 |
[24:58] | It’s probably in an address book, a calendar, | 也许就夹在记事薄啊 日历啊 |
[25:01] | – or a journal. – I don’t like it. | -或者杂志里面 -我不喜欢这计划 |
[25:03] | It’s insubordination. | 这是故意违命 |
[25:04] | We’re already on the edge here. | 我们现在情况本来就够糟了 |
[25:06] | It’s for the boss. | 这是为了我们老大 |
[25:07] | This goes wrong, we’re out. | 要是出了岔子 我们就得滚蛋了 |
[25:09] | They’re not gonna give us another chance. | 他们可不会给我们第二次机会 |
[25:10] | I don’t care. I’m in. | 我不在乎 算我一个 |
[25:15] | Me, too. | 还有我 |
[25:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:21] | That’s the spirit. | 这就对了 |
[25:39] | You wanted to know if Jane is doing anything. | 你不是想知道简的动态吗 |
[25:45] | Take a seat. | 请坐 |
[25:53] | 萨克拉门托监狱 萨克拉门托 加州 | |
[25:57] | Thank you for doing this. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[25:58] | I don’t mind, Teresa. | 小事一桩 特蕾莎 |
[26:01] | Bertram has treated you poorly. | 伯坦姆对你不公 |
[26:03] | Not that he solicits my opinion on such matters. | 倒不是说他在这些问题上会征求我的意见 |
[26:08] | Why do you wanna talk to Sally Carter? | 你为什么要见萨利・卡特 |
[26:11] | I wanna ask her some questions about Red John. | 想问她几个关于血腥约翰的事情 |
[26:16] | She hasn’t spoken since her arrest, not to anyone, | 她被捕后还没对任何人开口说过话 |
[26:19] | so set your expectations accordingly. | 所以不要报太高期望 |
[26:22] | Just so you know, um… | 顺便告诉你件事 |
[26:24] | I am leaving the major crimes unit, | 我要离开重案组了 |
[26:27] | Returning to professional services. | 回去干我的老本行了 |
[26:29] | Was always a temporary assignment. | 这种调查委任毕竟都是暂时的 |
[26:32] | Well, good luck to you. | 祝你好运 |
[26:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:37] | It was… interesting working with you and… Jane. | 与你和简共事 真是 有趣 |
[26:43] | I think that’s the polite word for what it was, but thanks. | 我想这是委婉礼貌的说法 不过谢了 |
[26:54] | Open it up. | 开门 |
[26:57] | Mrs. Carter. | 卡特夫人 |
[26:59] | Mrs. Carter. | 卡特夫人 |
[27:05] | Get a medical team here! | 找急救队过来 |
[27:10] | Medical team to cell 117. | 急救队速去117房 |
[27:14] | Medical team to cell 117. | 急救队速去117房 |
[27:17] | All prisoners, return to your cells. | 所有犯人 请速回各自囚房 |
[27:25] | How? | 怎么死的 |
[27:26] | She got hold of a spoon, | 她私藏了一把勺子 |
[27:28] | Sharpened the shaft slit her wrists and throat. | 磨锐了边缘 割了手腕和喉咙 |
[27:32] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[27:33] | I came to ask her if her husband was Red John, | 我来问她 她丈夫是不是血腥约翰 |
[27:35] | because you need convincing. | 因为你还不信服 |
[27:37] | Nice try. | 想法不错 |
[27:38] | Turns out I didn’t need to ask. She left a note. | 结果我也不必问了 她留了张字条 |
[27:41] | “My life began the day I met | “从我见到我的上帝 |
[27:43] | “The lord and master | “我心之归属 血腥约翰 |
[27:44] | “of my heart, Red John. | “我的人生才就此开始 |
[27:46] | “Now that he is dead, all is shadows and silence.” | “现在他死了 一切都归于阴霾沉寂” |
[27:50] | She goes on. | 她可真能写 |
[27:52] | Yeah, it’s a bit purple. Let me see. | 是啊 用词过于造作 给我看看 |
[27:57] | See? | 看到了吧 |
[28:00] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[28:01] | You killed red john. | 血手约翰死于你手 |
[28:03] | Jane… | 简 |
[28:04] | Shh! I’m reading. | 别说话 我研究着呢 |
[28:12] | So how was the therapist? | 那心理咨询师怎么样 |
[28:15] | You know, talking about what happened | 要聊之前发生的事 |
[28:16] | just makes me feel worse. | 只会让我感觉更糟 |
[28:17] | I don’t think I’m gonna see her anymore. | 我想我不会再去她那儿了 |
[28:18] | Grace, you have to go to counseling. The job says so. | 格雷斯 你得去作咨询 职业要求 |
[28:21] | It could be a spiritual adviser. | 那也可以找个灵修导师吧 |
[28:22] | You know, my godfather’s a presbyterian minister. | 我的教父是长老会的部长 |
[28:24] | He’ll sign the forms for me. | 他会替我签那些表格的 |
[28:26] | You think that’s a good idea? | 你觉得这主意好吗 |
[28:27] | Yeah, I do. | 我觉得不错 |
[28:32] | I got this. | 我来 |
[28:40] | Agents? | 探员们 |
[28:43] | Looking for this? | 在找这个吗 |
[28:45] | So I found this hidden in Kuzmenko’s bedroom. | 我在库兹曼科的卧房里发现了这个 |
[28:48] | 14 of his clients are named in it, | 里面记录了他14名客户的名字 |
[28:51] | with sexual details | 发生关系的细节 |
[28:52] | And some kind of coded rating system. | 以及某种加密的评分 |
[28:55] | So there’s a really good chance | 所以真的很可能 |
[28:56] | that one of these women killed him. | 是她们其中一位杀害了他 |
[28:58] | But you weren’t gonna tell me that, were you? | 但你不会向我汇报的 对吧 |
[29:01] | Probably not. No. | 大概不会吧 |
[29:03] | Right. | 好吧 |
[29:04] | You wanted to solve this one yourself. | 你想自己解决这个案子 |
[29:07] | Oh… that was the plan. | 是这么打算的 |
[29:11] | Did you really think that was gonna happen? | 你真的以为你能得逞吗 |
[29:14] | Like I wasn’t watching you every minute? | 我不会时刻提防着你吗 |
[29:17] | Jane, I would have worked with you | 简 如果你对我坦承 |
[29:19] | if you’d given me the chance. | 我会与你合作的 |
[29:25] | I’m taking this to Bertram. Get out. | 我来把这个交给伯坦姆 你们出去 |
[29:34] | He go for it? | 他上当了吗 |
[29:34] | Oh, did he. Time to break the news. | 当然 该公布真相了 |
[29:41] | Let me get this straight. | 我把事情理清楚 |
[29:43] | Haffner has the address book, but it’s a fake? | 哈弗内拿到了记事薄 不过是假的 |
[29:46] | Fake as a $3 bill. | 粗制滥造 |
[29:48] | And then how did he find it in Kuzmenko’s house? | 那他怎么在库兹科曼的家里发现的 |
[29:51] | Well, I copied the names from the list of Kuzmenko’s clients. | 我抄下了库兹科曼客户名单里的一些姓名 |
[29:54] | Then I put the book where haffner would find it. | 然后把本子放到哈弗内能找得到的地方 |
[30:03] | Then I told Haffner | 我告诉哈弗内 |
[30:04] | that Jane thought the address book was at the house, | 简认为记事薄藏在家里 |
[30:06] | so he went to the house. | 所以他就去了那里 |
[30:07] | – Why? – Haffner’s all about surveillance. | -为什么 -哈弗内一直在监视 |
[30:09] | I knew he’d be following us. | 我知道他之前在跟踪我们 |
[30:11] | I had to do something to throw him off the scent. | 我只好给他来个声东击西 |
[30:13] | Now we can solve the case | 现在我们可以独立破案 |
[30:15] | without Haffner looking over our shoulders. | 而不被哈弗内紧密盯防了 |
[30:16] | – No. No, no. – Don’t be hasty. | -不不不 -你别急 |
[30:18] | I will deal with you in a minute. | 你的问题 我一会儿再说 |
[30:21] | When Bertram finds out about this, | 一旦伯坦姆发现此事 |
[30:23] | he’ll have a coronary. | 他一定会气得跳脚 |
[30:23] | We knew there was a risk. | 我们都知道这有风险 |
[30:24] | Which is why you shouldn’t have done it. | 所以你们不该这么做 |
[30:29] | Go to Haffner and apologize. | 去找哈弗内道歉 |
[30:31] | Tell him it was all Jane’s fault. | 告诉他都是简的错 |
[30:32] | Oh, well, that hardly seems fair. | 这可不公平 |
[30:34] | Maybe you can convince him to give you another chance. | 也许你们可以说服他 再给你们一次机会 |
[30:36] | It’s not gonna happen. | 这不可能 |
[30:37] | She’s right. | 她说的对 |
[30:39] | Oh, god. Why are you doing this? | 天啊 你们何必这么做 |
[30:43] | You were okay. All you had to do was keep your heads down. | 你们都没事了 你们只要低调做事就行了 |
[30:46] | We wanna work for you. | 我们想跟你干活 |
[30:57] | Let me talk to Jane alone. | 让我单独跟简聊会 |
[31:08] | I could kill you with my bare hands. | 我赤手都能杀了你 |
[31:10] | Well, it’s not the first time. | 这又不是第一次了 |
[31:12] | Come on. You don’t have a choice. | 拜托 你别无选择 |
[31:14] | You do nothing, they get fired. | 你坐以待毙 他们就要被解雇 |
[31:15] | You work with me, they keep their jobs. | 你跟我合作 他们能保住饭碗 |
[31:18] | And you might even get yours back. | 你甚至也能要回自己的饭碗 |
[31:20] | All right, but it’s just you and me. | 好吧 不过行动只限于你和我 |
[31:22] | – They don’t do anything else. – Okay. | -不让他们牵扯进来 -好的 |
[31:25] | What’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[31:26] | Plan is we catch the killer. | 计划是我们要抓住真凶 |
[31:30] | Kind of obvious. | 这挺明显的 |
[31:33] | Jocelyn Chapin. Patrick jane. | 乔丝琳・查平 我是派翠克・简 |
[31:34] | We’re on the verge of catching the killer, | 我们就快要抓住真凶了 |
[31:37] | But we’re gonna need your help to pin him down. | 但我们需要你的帮助 迫使他认罪 |
[31:39] | Get a pen and paper. There’s some people | 去拿纸笔 记下这些人的名字 |
[31:41] | I need you to get to your gym. | 我要你把他们召集到健身房 |
[31:42] | Oh. We’re gonna need some of that… | 对了 我们要用到… |
[31:44] | the–the glow-y spray stuff | 那个犯罪现场会用到的 |
[31:46] | the crime scene guys use. | 发光的喷雾状的东西 |
[31:47] | – Glow-y spray stuff? – Yes. | -发光的喷雾 -没错 |
[31:48] | Yeah, the glow-y spray stuff. It’s vital. | 没错 发光的喷雾 那是关键 |
[31:50] | Got a pen? | 拿到笔了吗 |
[31:52] | We appreciate your help. | 我们感谢您的协助 |
[31:54] | Think this will work? | 这能见效吗 |
[31:56] | Oh, about 68.2% sure. | 大概有68.2%的把握 |
[31:59] | Can I have everybody’s attention, please? | 请大家注意 停一下 |
[32:01] | Yes, everybody, you– those with the, uh, ear things. | 对 每个人 你 放下耳机 |
[32:05] | Uh, yes, could you– thank you. Sir. | 没错 你能否 谢谢你 先生 |
[32:08] | You as well. Yeah. Thank you. | 还有你 谢谢 |
[32:10] | This won’t hurt a bit. My name is Patrick Jane. | 不会耽误很久 我叫派翠克・简 |
[32:13] | This is Teresa Lisbon. | 这位是特蕾莎・里斯本 |
[32:14] | We’re investigating the death of Markus Kuzmenko. | 我们在调查马库斯・库兹曼科死亡一案 |
[32:17] | His killer is somewhere in this room right now. | 杀他的真凶现在就在这个房间里 |
[32:20] | Kuzmenko was struck in the head with a heavy object, | 库兹曼科是被重器击中头部而亡 |
[32:23] | And we believe it was one of those weights From this gym, | 我们相信就是这健身房里的一件力量器械 |
[32:26] | so we’re gonna test them with a spray | 所以我们要用一种 |
[32:29] | that can detect trace elements | 即使血迹被擦干净后 |
[32:30] | of blood on a surface by glowing, | 一旦检测到血迹特征 |
[32:32] | even after it’s been cleaned. | 也会发光的喷雾 |
[32:34] | We find the weight, we find our murderer. | 找到了那只器械 就找到了凶手 |
[32:37] | So if you could all sit tight, be patient, | 所以只要你们都坐好 有点耐心 |
[32:40] | The killer will soon be revealed. Thank you. | 凶手很快就会浮出水面 谢谢 |
[32:43] | – Excuse me. – Yes. | -抱歉 -请说 |
[32:45] | Hi. I’m an attorney. Oh. | 大家好 我是名律师 |
[32:47] | Even if you do find blood on one of those weights, | 就算你们在一件力量器械上发现了血迹 |
[32:50] | There’s no way to connect it to anyone in this room. | 也无法证明它就是这房里的人干的 |
[32:53] | – Ah, fingerprints, my friend. – Fingerprints? | -可以验指纹 我的朋友 -指纹 |
[32:55] | My fingerprints are on lots of those weights. | 这里面很多器械都有我的指纹 |
[32:57] | That doesn’t mean I used them to kill anybody. | 那也不表示我用它们杀了人 |
[33:00] | You make an interesting point. Okay. Hypothetical. | 你说的很在理 好吧 只是假设 |
[33:05] | What if I hid the weight in my car? | 那要是我把它藏进我的车里 |
[33:09] | Or my office? My house? | 或是办公室 家里呢 |
[33:11] | Would that prove that I was the killer? | 那能证明我是凶手吗 |
[33:13] | I-if you found the murder weapon in my car, yeah. | 如果你们在我车里找到凶器 当然 |
[33:17] | – Is it in your car? – No. | -它在你车里吗 -不 |
[33:19] | No, I knew it wasn’t in your car, | 不 我知道不在你车里 |
[33:21] | Because it’s in her car. | 因为器械在她车里 |
[33:22] | Right, jocelyn? | 对吗 乔丝琳 |
[33:24] | What? | 什么 |
[33:25] | The weight you used to kill markus– | 你用来杀害马库斯的器械 |
[33:28] | You hid it in your car | 你一听说我们要来 |
[33:29] | when we told you we were coming over, didn’t you? | 就把它藏到你的车里了 不是吗 |
[33:32] | – No. – Oh, please. | -我没有 -拜托 |
[33:33] | You practically jumped out of your skin | 你一听到”车”这个词 |
[33:36] | at the mention of “car”. | 吓得魂飞魄散 |
[33:37] | – No, I didn’t. – Yes, you did. | -我才没有 -你有 |
[33:39] | – No, I didn’t. – Yes, you did. | -我没有 -你有 |
[33:41] | Okay. There’s only one way we can settle this. | 好吧 现在只有一个办法能判断谁对谁错了 |
[33:44] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[33:52] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[33:55] | It’s a kettlebell. | 这是壶铃 |
[33:57] | I keep it in my trunk | 我去客户家上课时要用的 |
[33:59] | for visits to clients’ houses. | 我一直把它放在车尾箱里 |
[34:13] | Can you explain why it has blood on it? | 那你能解释一下为什么上面有血吗 |
[34:18] | Ms. Chapin, I just spoke to a man | 查平小姐 我刚跟一个叫 |
[34:19] | named Oleg Mostovoi. | 欧莱格・马斯特沃的人通过话 |
[34:21] | He’s a loan shark. | 他是个放高利贷的 |
[34:23] | He said a few days before the murder, | 他说他在凶案发生的前几天 |
[34:25] | he loaned Kuzmenko $75,000 | 借给库兹曼科七万五千美金 |
[34:27] | and that Kuzmenko said | 库兹曼科说 |
[34:28] | he needed the money to start his own gym. | 他要用这笔钱开一家健身房 |
[34:32] | Is that why you killed him — | 这就是你杀他的原因吗 |
[34:33] | he was gonna compete with you? | 就因为他要成为你的竞争对手 |
[34:34] | You know, I heard from a realtor | 我听一个地产经纪说 |
[34:36] | that Markus was looking at gym spaces. | 马科斯在找开健身房的场所 |
[34:39] | My gym isn’t doing so well anymore, | 我的健身房的生意每况愈下 |
[34:42] | so if he would — would have left and… | 如果说他要 他要离开 |
[34:44] | taken his clients, | 并且带走他的客源 |
[34:45] | I wouldn’t have been able to stay open. | 我的健身房肯定就要关门了 |
[34:47] | You confronted him. | 你跟他对质了 |
[34:51] | I begged him to stay. | 我求他留下 |
[34:53] | And it’s embarrassing. I… | 委曲求全 我 |
[34:57] | I said that he shouldn’t leave | 我跟他说 看在我们俩之间的情分上 |
[34:58] | because of what we meant to each other. | 他不该说走就走 |
[35:04] | And he just looked at me | 而他就愣在那看着我 |
[35:06] | like he had no idea what I was talking about. | 那表情就像是他根本不明白我在说什么 |
[35:09] | And he had just forgotten. | 他就这样把我们之间的事忘了 |
[35:13] | I suppose there had been that many girls since. | 看来他在跟我分手后有过不少女朋友 |
[35:19] | Oh, and then he remembered later, | 然后他过了一会又想起来了 |
[35:21] | and he was charming, of course, but… | 又挂上了一副情圣的样子 但是 |
[35:27] | I just… | 我就是 |
[35:28] | I just couldn’t help remember that look… | 我就是没法忘记他当时的那个表情 |
[35:32] | like I’d been deleted. | 就好像我根本不存在过 |
[35:35] | And so I went to his house and I waited for him. | 于是我去了他家 在那等他 |
[35:54] | You know, I-I don’t know why I did it. | 我也不知道我为什么会这么做 |
[35:55] | I… | 我 |
[35:58] | I’ve been on this super strict diet, | 我最近一直在过度节食 |
[36:01] | and it messes with your blood sugar. | 这会影响血糖浓度 |
[36:05] | M-maybe that’s it. | 也 也许是因为这个 |
[36:16] | Ray, you told me that this book contained the names | 雷 你跟我说这个本子上 |
[36:21] | of many politically prominent women | 记录的都是一些政治杰出的女性 |
[36:23] | who were carrying on affairs with the victim in your case | 而她们都跟我们的受害者有一腿 |
[36:27] | and that your killer was likely one of these women. | 并且她们其中一人就是凶手 |
[36:29] | Yeah, which is a P.R. nightmare. | 这简直就是个公关噩梦 |
[36:32] | Right? So I called the leadership | 对吧 于是我给两大政党的领导人 |
[36:35] | of both parties to warn them | 都打了电话 跟他们说 |
[36:37] | that we — we might have to act on this | 我们 我们可能要对此采取行动 |
[36:39] | because the one thing they hate more than bad news | 因为那些政治家讨厌丑闻 |
[36:41] | is being surprised by it. | 但他们更讨厌被丑闻杀个措手不及 |
[36:44] | But then…lo and behold, | 可结果呢 世界还真奇妙啊 |
[36:47] | I find out that — | 我居然发现 |
[36:49] | that the names in here are forged. | 这本子里的名单都是伪造的 |
[36:53] | There’s no scandal. | 根本没什么丑闻 |
[36:55] | No, the book didn’t even belong to the victim. | 不仅如此 这本子根本都不是死者的 |
[36:58] | It’s yours, I assume. | 我猜是你的吧 |
[37:00] | Uh, yeah, if I could. Uh, thank you. | 是的 我能拿回来吗 谢谢 |
[37:03] | I hate raising false alarms. | 我讨厌虚惊一场 |
[37:05] | It makes me feel so foolish, | 这让我觉得自己像个傻瓜 |
[37:09] | which I suppose was the point. | 这就是你的目的吧 |
[37:11] | Well, maybe just a little. | 也许有那么一点吧 |
[37:12] | Okay, if I may say, sir — | 长官 请容我 |
[37:13] | No, you may not. | 不 你给我闭嘴 |
[37:16] | Now, Ray, I-I thought that you could handle Jane. | 雷 我以为你能治得住简 |
[37:21] | Well, we all make mistakes. | 看来咱俩都犯了个错 |
[37:23] | But we’ll find something else for you to do. Don’t worry. | 但是我们会给你找别的差事 别担心 |
[37:42] | Now…I have a problem. | 现在 我有个麻烦 |
[37:46] | Because, uh, our urgent need for your skills | 因为我们一方面急需你的协助 |
[37:51] | is precisely balanced by my desire to fire you | 而另一方面我又急切希望能在你毁掉这个部门 |
[37:55] | before you destroy the bureau | 或是我的事业 |
[37:57] | or my career… | 或是把两者都毁掉之前 |
[38:00] | or both. | 把你炒掉 |
[38:03] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[38:06] | Mm. You’re in a tough spot. | 你现在举步维艰 |
[38:10] | You know who’s always, uh, been a very, uh, | 你知道一直以来 |
[38:12] | healthy moderating influence on me? | 谁最能正面影响我吗 |
[38:17] | Yeah. Of course. | 当然 |
[38:20] | Lisbon. | 里斯本 |
[38:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:23] | Not possible. | 这不可能 |
[38:25] | Well, then… | 好吧 那 |
[38:28] | you will continue to have a problem. | 你就等着面临更多难题吧 |
[38:41] | Hey. | 好呀 |
[38:42] | Hey yourself. You settling back in? | 你也好 你都搬完了吗 |
[38:44] | Almost. | 差不多了吧 |
[38:46] | How’d you do it — | 你是怎么做到的 |
[38:48] | get Bertram to come around? | 怎么让伯坦姆改变主意的 |
[38:49] | Oh, wasn’t so hard. | 没什么难的 |
[38:52] | Rational discussion | 就是两个通情达理的男人 |
[38:53] | between two reasonable men. | 进行了一场理智的对话 |
[38:56] | Rational discussion. I bet. | 理智的对话 真会掰 |
[38:59] | But, uh…by all means. Go ahead. | 但是 你想说什么就说吧 |
[39:03] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[39:05] | Say it. I won’t get embarrassed. | 说吧 我不会觉得不好意思的 |
[39:07] | Say what? | 说什么 |
[39:09] | Oh. You mean say “thank you”? | 你是说“谢谢”吗 |
[39:12] | Oh, you’re welcome. Was it so hard? | 不客气 说句谢谢有这么难吗 |
[39:16] | The thing is, not dealing with you every day | 问题是 对于我来说不用每天对着你 |
[39:19] | has been very restful for me. | 真是挺惬意的 |
[39:21] | My back pain’s gone. | 我的腰都不疼了 |
[39:21] | I sleep really well, so I’m actually not so sure | 睡眠质量也很好 所以我其实也 |
[39:25] | I’m grateful to be back. | 没那么想回来 |
[39:27] | You’re a terrible liar. | 你还真是不会撒谎 |
[39:28] | No offense. Good, honest people — always bad liars. | 没有恶意 好人 诚实的人都不会撒谎 |
[39:31] | Which makes you what? | 那你算什么 |
[39:34] | Jane? Security just called. | 简 保安室刚刚打电话来 |
[39:35] | They’ve got someone waiting for you downstairs. | 楼下有人在等你 |
[39:37] | Name’s Rosalind Harker. | 是个叫罗斯兰・哈克的 |
[39:39] | – Thanks, Grace. – No problem. | -谢谢 格蕾斯 -不客气 |
[39:40] | Rosalind Harker? The woman that lived with Red John | 罗斯兰・哈克 那个三四年前 |
[39:42] | three or four years ago? | 跟血腥约翰同居的女人吗 |
[39:43] | Ah, they didn’t actually live together. | 他们并没有同居 |
[39:44] | Uh, he was more the gentleman caller. | 血腥约翰只是时不时地去她那露个面而已 |
[39:46] | What are you seeing her for? | 你见她干嘛 |
[39:47] | Great to have you back, Lisbon. Just great. | 我很开心你复职了 里斯本 超开心 |
[39:49] | What are you doing, Jane? | 你在搞什么名堂 简 |
[39:56] | Thanks for agreeing to this, Rosalind. | 谢谢你能来 罗斯兰 |
[39:59] | I wasn’t busy. Besides, it sounded urgent. | 我不忙 再说听上去这事好像挺紧急的 |
[40:02] | It is, in a way. Are you still playing piano? | 算是吧 你还弹钢琴吗 |
[40:06] | Not really. I’m tired of playing for myself. | 不怎么弹了 弹给自己听挺没劲的 |
[40:08] | I think I need an audience. | 我需要个听众 |
[40:10] | Okay, it’s just here, | 好的 我们到了 |
[40:11] | and through a doorway to your right. | 从右手边这个走廊进去就是了 |
[40:16] | Something the matter? | 有什么不妥吗 |
[40:19] | Just a chill. | 只是有点冷 |
[40:21] | – Let’s go. – Okay. | -走吧 -好的 |
[40:27] | 萨克拉门托郡 验尸官办公室 | |
[40:42] | No one claimed the body? | 没人来认尸吗 |
[40:44] | That’s so sad. | 这太可怜了 |
[40:47] | You’d think they’d have done something with it. | 政府应该有应对措施吧 |
[40:49] | There must be a waiting period or something. | 肯定是有个认领期之类的 |
[40:52] | Yeah, something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[40:55] | You understand… | 你知道 |
[40:58] | he never called himself “Red John” to me. | 他从来没在我面前自称是血腥约翰 |
[41:02] | The man I knew was Roy Tagliaferro. | 我认识的那个人叫做罗伊・泰格拉菲洛 |
[41:07] | Roy and Red John are the same person. | 罗伊和血腥约翰是同一个人 |
[41:10] | I’m sure of it. | 我敢肯定 |
[41:17] | Is this him? | 这个是他吗 |
[41:45] | I never met this man. | 我从没见过这个人 |
[41:47] | I have no idea who he is. | 我不知道他是谁 |
[41:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |