时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 圣费列克斯岛 加州沿海 | |
[00:19] | She washed up here? | 她是被冲到这里的吗 |
[00:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[00:21] | Bruising and abrasions on the neck suggest | 脖子上的淤青和磨损表明 |
[00:23] | some sort of physical attack. | 她应该受到过攻击 |
[00:24] | That’s why they called us in. | 所以他们才会报案 |
[00:26] | No clothes, no I.D? | 她身上没衣服也没证件吗 |
[00:28] | Nothing. | 都没 |
[00:29] | Doesn’t look like she was in the water for long. | 她不像是在水了泡了很久 |
[00:31] | Uh, contact the coast guard, | 联系海岸警卫队 |
[00:33] | see if they’ve had any distress calls | 问问他们有没有接收过求救信号 |
[00:34] | or missing person reports. | 或失踪人员报告 |
[00:36] | Yeah. | 好 |
[00:39] | There’s the guy who found her — | 就是那个人发现的死者 |
[00:41] | William Gardiner. | 威廉・加德纳 |
[00:44] | He saw the body from up on the bluff. | 他在悬崖上的时候看到了尸体 |
[00:46] | – Mr. Gardiner? – Thank you, sir. | -威廉・加德纳 -谢谢 先生 |
[00:49] | I’m agent Lisbon. | 我是里斯本警探 |
[00:50] | You want to tell me what happened? | 能跟我叙述一下事发经过吗 |
[00:51] | I was coming to check on the monarchs. | 我是过来看帝王斑蝶的 |
[00:54] | Butterflies. He runs a sanctuary. | 是一种蝴蝶 他经营一处蝴蝶圣殿 |
[00:57] | I was up there… | 我当时站在悬崖上 |
[00:59] | where he’s standing, the man in the suit. | 就是那个穿西装的人站的地方 |
[01:20] | You with the police? | 你是警方人员吗 |
[01:22] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[01:28] | Patrick Jane. | 我叫派翠克・简 |
[01:28] | Jed Stack. | 我叫杰德・斯塔克 |
[01:30] | This is my land. | 这块地是我的 |
[01:34] | Hey, Jed. | 杰德 |
[01:35] | Well, there’s a dead woman | 莱克斯湾的海滩上 |
[01:36] | on the beach in Wrackers Cove. | 有具女尸 |
[01:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:41] | Well, who is she? | 她是谁 |
[01:43] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[01:44] | Any idea? | 你知道吗 |
[01:46] | No. | 不知道 |
[01:48] | How would I know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[01:49] | Eh, your land. | 这不是你的地盘吗 |
[01:51] | I thought maybe, uh, your body. | 所以我想或许是尸体也归你 |
[01:56] | That’s absurd. | 这也太荒谬了 |
[01:58] | Sorry. I’m just pokin’ at ya. It’s often instructive. | 抱歉 我只是试探你 这招一般都管用 |
[02:01] | Why don’t you come meet my colleagues? | 你何不跟我来见见我同事呢 |
[02:11] | This is Jed Stack. | 这位是杰德・斯塔克 |
[02:13] | Agent Teresa Lisbon. | 这位是特蕾莎・里斯本警探 |
[02:15] | Agent Grace Van Pelt. This is Jed’s land. | 她是格蕾斯・范佩尔警探 这里归杰德所有 |
[02:17] | How do you do, ma’am? Ma’am. | 你们好吗 女士 女士 |
[02:20] | Mr. Gardiner, what are you doing here? | 加德纳先生 你在这里干什么 |
[02:23] | I found her. | 是我发现尸体的 |
[02:24] | I was checking on the monarchs. | 我当时在看帝王斑蝶 |
[02:26] | Butterflies. | 是一种蝴蝶 |
[02:28] | Yes. I saw some. | 没错 我刚才见到几只 |
[02:30] | You were trespassing. | 你这是非法闯入 |
[02:31] | For god sakes, man, | 看在上帝的份上 伙计 |
[02:32] | forget about your property rights for once. | 你这会儿就别计较你的土地所有权了 |
[02:34] | A woman’s dead. | 一人女人死了 |
[02:36] | The woman’s death has nothing to do | 死人是死人 你非法闯入是非法闯入 |
[02:37] | with your trespassing. | 这两者没关系 |
[02:38] | So she’s on your land? | 这么说她是死在你的地盘咯 |
[02:41] | No. Strictly speaking, my land ends at the high-water mark. | 不 严格说来 我的土地范围只到高水位线 |
[02:44] | She’s on state land. | 她的尸体是在国家土地上 |
[02:46] | But given the location, | 不过鉴于地理位置看来 |
[02:48] | perhaps she’s a tenant or an employee of yours? | 或许她可能是你的租客或者职工 |
[02:51] | I have no tenants, and I employ no women, | 我没租客 也不雇佣女人 |
[02:53] | and besides, she was obviously washed up by the sea. | 再说 她显然是被海水冲上来的 |
[02:56] | She must have drifted over from the mainland | 她肯定是从大陆上漂过来的 |
[02:58] | or fell off a ship. | 或是从船上掉下来的 |
[02:59] | Nothing to do with me or my ranch or this island. | 这和我 我的牧场或这个岛都无关 |
[03:02] | It seems to make sense. | 有道理 |
[03:04] | Nice to meet you, Mr. Stack, | 很高兴见到你 斯塔克先生 |
[03:07] | and, uh, butterfly man. Gardiner, | 还有蝴蝶先生 加德纳 |
[03:08] | yeah? | 你叫加德纳 对吗 |
[03:09] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:10] | Neither of you were born here, were you? | 你们俩都不是在这里土生土长的 对吗 |
[03:12] | No. | 对 |
[03:13] | What’s that got to do with anything? | 那跟这件事有什么关系 |
[03:14] | Nothing. Just lucky to live in such a beautiful place. | 没什么关系 我只是觉得你们在这么漂亮的地方生活真幸运 |
[03:21] | So, Mr. Stack… | 斯塔克先生 |
[03:53] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[03:55] | We’ll see. | 试试便知 |
[04:02] | Beautiful, isn’t it? | 很漂亮吧 |
[04:03] | For a crime scene? Yeah. | 对于罪案现场来说 的确是 |
[04:10] | 超感警探 | |
[04:11] | 超感警探 | |
[04:15] | Dental records just came in. | 牙检报告出来了 |
[04:17] | The victim’s Talia Suarez, 19 years old. | 死者名叫塔莉亚・苏沃雷兹 19岁 |
[04:20] | Raised in the foster care system. | 在寄养家庭长大 |
[04:21] | Check with family services. | 去寄养家庭服务处查查 |
[04:23] | Find out what they can tell us about the girl. | 看看她们能提供什么信息 |
[04:25] | Rigsby and Van Pelt are on their way over right now. | 瑞斯比和范佩尔正在过去的路上 |
[04:27] | Did you talk to the coast guard? | 你和海岸警卫队谈过吗 |
[04:28] | Is there anything on that front? | 那边有什么发现吗 |
[04:29] | They’ve had no reports of anyone missing overboard. | 他们没接到过任何船只发来的失踪人口报告 |
[04:31] | Uh, what about the mainland across from the island? | 那岛对面的大陆呢 |
[04:34] | We’ve got local P.D. | 我们已经联系过当地警方 |
[04:34] | canvassing all the marinas, hotels, | 排查了沿岸一带所有的 |
[04:36] | and motels along that stretch of coast. Nothing yet. | 码头 宾馆和汽车旅馆 暂时还没有发现 |
[04:38] | All right. Keep me posted. | 好吧 随时向我汇报 |
[04:39] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[04:41] | Back to the island. | 回岛上去 |
[04:42] | The island? What for? | 岛上 去干什么 |
[04:43] | If her body came from the mainland — | 如果她的尸体是从大陆漂过去的… |
[04:44] | Jane’s got a theory. | 简有个设想 |
[04:46] | Right. | 好吧 |
[04:59] | Nice. It’s not what we’re looking for. | 很漂亮 可这不是我们要找的 |
[05:01] | You could make a necklace out of it. | 你可以用这个做条项链 |
[05:03] | I could. | 是可以 |
[05:05] | You should. | 你该做一条 |
[05:06] | You should have some kind of restful hobby. | 你该培养点修身养性的爱好 |
[05:12] | I don’t see it. | 我没看到那个树枝呀 |
[05:15] | Hard to believe the moon causes tides, isn’t it? | 很难相信是月亮引起的涨潮 不是吗 |
[05:17] | I mean, we all know it does, | 虽然这个事实人尽皆知 |
[05:19] | but it just seems so unlikely. | 但总觉得有点难以置信 |
[05:22] | I guess. I’ve never really thought about it. | 或许吧 我从来没考虑过这个问题 |
[05:24] | That’s ’cause you’re a city girl. | 那是因为你是在城里长大的 |
[05:28] | My theory made concrete. | 我的假设成立了 |
[05:31] | I told you. | 我就说嘛 |
[05:32] | Yes, you did. | 没错 |
[05:36] | I thought I saw a tea shop in town. | 我之前好像在镇里看到一家茶馆 |
[05:37] | I could really use a cup of tea. | 我是很想喝杯茶 |
[05:39] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[05:41] | You need a hand with that? | 要帮忙吗 |
[05:42] | I can manage. | 我能行 |
[06:07] | Ugh. Well, that’s disappointing. | 真扫兴 |
[06:10] | It’s closed. | 茶馆不开了 |
[06:12] | Picturesque, isn’t it? | 真是风景如画呀 不是吗 |
[06:14] | In a desolate sort of way. Where are all the locals? | 荒无人烟的美 当地人都去哪儿了 |
[06:17] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[06:22] | Cho. | 周 |
[06:23] | Coroner came back with a preliminary report. | 验尸官刚送来一份初检报告 |
[06:25] | Larynx was crushed by a blow or heavy pressure. | 死者喉头被重击打碎 |
[06:27] | No water in the lungs. | 肺里没水 |
[06:29] | So she didn’t drown. | 所以她不是被淹死的 |
[06:30] | Dead before she went in. | 她进海里前就死了 |
[06:32] | Also, physical evidence indicates | 另外 物证显示 |
[06:33] | she was sexually assaulted before she was killed. | 她在遇害前遭遇过性侵犯 |
[06:35] | Was there any DNA recovered? | 找到DNA了吗 |
[06:37] | Yeah, but no matches in the database. | 找到了 不过数据库里没有匹配的 |
[06:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:39] | Check out the background of all the men on the island. | 去查查岛上所有男人的背景 |
[06:41] | See if any of them have a history of sexual assault. | 看他们有没有性侵犯史 |
[06:44] | See you soon, I hope. | 待会见 要是顺利的话 |
[06:50] | Just like the tea shop. There’s nobody here. | 就跟茶馆一样 这里人影都没一个 |
[06:53] | Where is everybody? | 大家都去哪儿了 |
[06:55] | It’s intriguing. | 有意思 |
[06:56] | A mass vanishment. | 集体大消失 |
[06:58] | That’s not even a word. | 根本没这词 |
[07:00] | Well, it’s been known to happen. | 这种事以前也发生过 |
[07:02] | Roanoke colony. The Olmecs. | 罗诺克殖民地 奥梅克[生活在墨西哥的古印第安人] |
[07:05] | Hello? Hello? | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[07:07] | I know where they are, Lisbon. | 我知道他们在哪里 里斯本 |
[07:09] | I can picture them gathered together in a dimly lit room, | 我可以想象他们聚集在一间昏暗的房间里 |
[07:12] | plotting their mysterious island purpose. | 密谋他们的神秘岛计划 |
[07:15] | That’s really creepy. | 真恐怖 |
[07:17] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[07:19] | 今天在帕克造艇厂召开社区大会 | |
[07:22] | Talia Suarez. | 塔莉亚・苏沃雷兹 |
[07:25] | Yes, uh, we were hoping you could tell us– | 是的 我们希望您能告诉我们 |
[07:28] | Murdered, huh? | 被杀了 是吧 |
[07:29] | That’s too bad, | 真是可怜 |
[07:31] | but then deadbeat kids like her | 不过像她这种游手好闲的小鬼 |
[07:33] | nearly always end up badly. | 通常都没好下场 |
[07:35] | “Deadbeat kids like her”? | “像她这种游手好闲的小鬼” |
[07:37] | Oh, we see it all the time. | 我们早就料到会这样 |
[07:39] | She was sent to us at 6. | 她是六岁时被送来的 |
[07:41] | Mother died of a drug overdose. Father murdered. | 母亲死于吸毒过量 父亲被杀了 |
[07:44] | Oh, and a problem from the first. | 而且从一开始就是问题儿童 |
[07:46] | Insubordinate, argumentative, resistant to authority. | 不服管教 喜好争吵 反抗权威 |
[07:49] | It’s a long list. | 罄竹难书啊 |
[07:51] | 儿童与家庭服务 | |
[07:52] | Pretty girl, looked like. | 看起来是个漂亮的女孩 |
[07:53] | Vivacious, but no discipline. | 活泼好动 但是无组织无纪律 |
[07:56] | No common sense. | 没有常识 |
[07:57] | What about her foster parents? Can we talk to them? | 那她的养父母呢 可以跟他们谈谈吗 |
[08:00] | Didn’t have any. | 她没有养父母 |
[08:02] | Kept running away from the homes we placed her in. | 她不断从我们给她安排的家里逃跑 |
[08:04] | Ended up finishing her time in a group home. | 最后在一个集体家庭里过日子 |
[08:08] | Can we get that number? | 能把那里的电话号码给我们吗 |
[08:10] | Maybe there are friends we can talk to. | 也许那里能有她的朋友可以跟我们谈谈 |
[08:14] | I’ll, uh, see what I can do and get back to you. | 我会看看能帮上什么忙 再通知你们 |
[08:18] | You know, the truth is, some of them… | 事实上 对于他们有些人… |
[08:20] | You just can’t help. | 你就是无能为力 |
[08:28] | Thanks for your time. | 打扰了 |
[08:30] | Hey. | 搞什么 |
[08:31] | Hey yourself. | 问你自己吧 |
[08:35] | You know we’re never gonna hear from her again, right? | 你知道她不会再跟我们联络了 对吧 |
[08:37] | Well, not since you knocked her coffee | 从你打翻她咖啡的那一刻 |
[08:38] | – all over her desk, no. – Oh, come on. | -应该就不会了吧 -拜托 |
[08:39] | She wasn’t gonna do anything to help us, and you know it. | 她本来就没打算帮我们 你清楚的 |
[08:41] | Look, she’s got a tough job. Maybe she was doing her best. | 她的工作很辛苦 也许她已经尽力了 |
[08:43] | All she cares about is putting in her 20 | 她只想顺利混完二十年 |
[08:44] | so she can get out with a pension. It pisses me off. | 那样她就能拿了养老金走人 气死我了 |
[08:46] | Yeah, I noticed. | 对 我看出来了 |
[08:47] | Hey, I do my job. You don’t hear me complain. | 我做好我的本职工作 也没抱怨什么 |
[08:49] | I just don’t see why other people can’t do theirs, | 我只是不明白为什么别人就不能做好 |
[08:51] | so maybe a kid like this doesn’t have to end up dead. | 那样的话也许这样的孩子就不会死了 |
[08:53] | All right. All right. Come on. | 好了 好了 来吧 |
[08:54] | I’ll drive. Give me the keys. | 我来开车 把钥匙给我 |
[08:54] | No. That’s all right. I want to drive. | 不用 没关系 我想开 |
[08:55] | Yeah. I don’t think so. Give me the keys. | 不行 我不这么觉得 把钥匙给我 |
[08:57] | No. What’s with you? | 不要 你是怎么了 |
[08:58] | Look, you’re all worked up. | 你已经劳累过度了 |
[08:59] | I should drive, so give me the key– | 应该由我来开车 所以把钥匙给我 |
[09:00] | – Cut it out. Cut it out. – Give me the keys. | -别闹了 别闹了 -把钥匙给我 |
[09:02] | – Come on. Just– – What’s the matter with you? | -来吧 -你这是怎么了 |
[09:06] | Okay. No problem. You drive. | 好吧 没关系 你来开 |
[09:18] | Now–now two additional ferry crossings a weekend | 现在两个增加的渡口 |
[09:22] | during the summer months equals a 35% | 在夏季一个周末的利润 |
[09:27] | increase in revenues projected. | 就达到预期收益的百分之三十五 |
[09:30] | Now I don’t understand how anyone can be against that. | 我不明白为什么还会有人反对它 |
[09:32] | The runoff from stack’s cattle ranch | 斯塔克牧牛场的废水 |
[09:34] | is already affecting the groundwater PH balance. | 已经影响了地下水的酸碱平衡了 |
[09:36] | And another thing that you never bring up in these– | 而另外一件你永远不会提起的事 |
[09:37] | now I bring– | 现在我要说出来 |
[09:38] | Uh, point of order, Chair. I had the floor. | 要按顺序来 主席 现在是我发言 |
[09:39] | Oh, now, Peter. Let’s not be so fussy. | 彼得 先别急着动怒 |
[09:42] | Excuse me for interrupting. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[09:43] | I’m agent Teresa Lisbon from the CBI… | 我是加调局的特蕾莎・里斯本探员 |
[09:46] | And this is my colleague Patrick Jane. | 这位是我的同事派翠克・简 |
[09:49] | Look, I’m awfully sorry, | 我真的十分十分抱歉 |
[09:50] | but we’re in the middle of a meeting. | 但是我们正在开会 |
[09:51] | Can you come back later? | 你们能等会儿再来吗 |
[09:52] | No, we can’t. | 不能 |
[09:53] | A woman was murdered on this island, | 一个女人在这个岛上被杀了 |
[09:54] | and we’re here to discover who did it and why. | 我们是来这里找凶手和死因的 |
[09:56] | Her name was Talia Suarez. | 她的名字叫塔莉亚・苏沃雷兹 |
[09:59] | Can any of you remember seeing her? | 你们有人记得曾经见过她吗 |
[10:01] | – Sir. – Mm? | -先生 -什么事 |
[10:03] | Wasn’t she found on the beach? | 她不是在海滩上被发现的吗 |
[10:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:05] | Well, I mean, that would indicate | 那肯定就可以推断出 |
[10:06] | that the tide, uh, brought her in, surely. | 是海浪把她冲过来的吧 |
[10:10] | That’s mainland business. | 那是陆地上的事情 |
[10:11] | Yes, we have nothing to do with happens on the mainland. | 对 我们跟陆地上发生的事毫无瓜葛 |
[10:14] | Messy place, the mainland. | 陆地真是个混乱的地方 |
[10:15] | That’s why you’re all here– | 所以你们才会在这儿 |
[10:17] | to escape from all that. | 就是为了逃离那片混乱 |
[10:18] | And of course she’s from there, | 当然她也是陆地上的人 |
[10:19] | because no one here knows her, right? | 因为这里没人认识她 对吧 |
[10:21] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[10:22] | And there’s a lot of flotsam from the mainland | 而且经常会有很多漂浮物从大陆那边 |
[10:24] | that washes up on San Felix all the time, doesn’t it? | 飘到圣费列克斯岛上来 对吧 |
[10:26] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[10:28] | Summer weekends, the harbor gets all sorts of trash. | 夏日的周末 港口那边全是垃圾 |
[10:32] | Especially after storms, yes. | 尤其是在暴风雨过后 |
[10:33] | Excuse me. If you would? Thank you. | 抱歉 请帮我拿一下 谢谢 |
[10:35] | So here’s your island. | 那么这就是你们的岛 |
[10:37] | It’s a beautiful island, I must say. | 我得说 这是个美丽的岛 |
[10:39] | Here’s your harbor. | 这是你们的港口 |
[10:41] | On the leeward side of the island, | 在岛的背风面 |
[10:42] | closest to the mainland coast. | 离陆地的海岸最近 |
[10:45] | And the body was found in wrackers cove, | 尸体是在莱克斯湾被发现的 |
[10:48] | Which is here, I believe, | 我想也就是这个地方 |
[10:51] | On the western side of the island, | 在岛的西面 |
[10:55] | the furthest side from the mainland coast. | 离陆地的海岸最远的一面 |
[10:58] | Now I would think it would be difficult | 现在我会觉得 一具尸体 |
[11:00] | for a body to drift all the way from here, | 逆着海流的方向 还顶着盛行风 |
[11:02] | against the currents and the prevailing winds, | 一路从这里飘到这里 |
[11:04] | to here. | 会很困难 |
[11:05] | Another compelling fact– | 另一项有趣的事实是 |
[11:07] | If you throw something into the water in wrackers cove, | 如果你在莱克斯湾往水里扔点东西 |
[11:10] | it will drift out to sea for a bit, | 它是会在海里飘流一阵 |
[11:13] | but then it will come back to shore. | 但是之后它会飘回海岸 |
[11:17] | I checked with this. | 我用这个验证过了 |
[11:20] | Talia Suarez died here. | 塔莉亚・苏沃雷兹是在这里死的 |
[11:24] | So look to your neighbor and think, | 所以看看你的邻座然后想想 |
[11:26] | how well do you know them? | 你究竟有多了解他们 |
[11:29] | Because someone on this island committed murder. | 因为就是这个岛上的某个人实施了谋杀 |
[11:33] | We’ll be back. | 我们会回来的 |
[11:43] | I’ve been doing my best | 我一直在尽力追查 |
[11:44] | to track Talia Suarez after leaving foster care. | 塔莉亚・苏沃雷兹离开收养中心后的行踪 |
[11:47] | And? Anything useful? | 然后呢 有有用的消息吗 |
[11:48] | A series of minimum wage jobs. | 有过一系列最低工资的工作 |
[11:49] | She never stayed longer than six weeks at any one of ’em. | 她做任何一份工作从没超过六个星期 |
[11:52] | Moved all over the state. | 一直在国内四处游荡 |
[11:53] | What else? Friends? Acquaintances? | 还有呢 朋友 熟人 |
[11:54] | Nothing yet. I talked to some employers. | 还没查到什么 我跟一些雇主谈过 |
[11:57] | All I got was that she was a good worker, | 只知道她是个很好的员工 |
[11:58] | kept to herself. | 独来独往 |
[11:59] | What about family services? | 寄养家庭服务处那边有什么线索 |
[12:01] | They’re no help either. It’s sad, boss. | 也完全没帮助 真悲哀 头儿 |
[12:02] | It’s like we’re the only ones that care about this girl. | 好像我们是唯一关心这女孩儿的人 |
[12:04] | Keep looking. | 继续查 |
[12:06] | They got footage of the girl | 他们拿到了那女孩上船 |
[12:07] | getting on the ferry to San Felix. | 去圣费列克斯岛时拍到的片段 |
[12:09] | No camera on the island side, though. | 不过在岛那边并没有摄像头 |
[12:10] | Uh, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[12:11] | Police sent it over. Talia’s room. | 警察送来的 是塔莉亚房里的东西 |
[12:13] | Beachfront motel on the coast | 是从圣费列克斯岛穿过海峡 |
[12:14] | across the strait from San Felix. | 在海岸边上的海滩旅馆 |
[12:17] | Toothbrush, toothpaste, a change of clothes? | 牙刷 牙膏 换洗衣物 |
[12:19] | That’s it? | 就这些 |
[12:20] | That and a notebook. | 还有一个笔记本 |
[12:21] | What notebook? | 什么笔记本 |
[12:22] | Jane’s got it. | 在简那里 |
[12:27] | It’s a diary of sorts. | 只是一些日记 |
[12:28] | She wrote letters to her dead parents. | 她给她去世的父母写的信 |
[12:30] | That’s sad. | 真让人难过 |
[12:31] | And then there’s this | 然后还有这个 |
[12:32] | I found tucked away in the back pages. | 我发现它夹在后面几页里面 |
[12:34] | “San Lelix Fish.” | “圣费列克斯鱼” |
[12:37] | 圣费列克斯鱼 | |
[12:38] | 圣费列克斯渔业公司 | |
[12:43] | Does this seem too easy to you? | 你觉得这是不是太简单了点儿 |
[12:44] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一种方法能弄清楚 |
[12:55] | Who’s in charge here? | 这里谁是管事儿的 |
[12:57] | We ain’t open to tourists. | 我们不对旅游者开放 |
[12:59] | Crap. | 胡扯 |
[13:01] | You can’t be out here for safety reasons. | 为了安全起见 你们不能过来 |
[13:03] | We’re with the California Bureau of Investigation. | 我们是加州调查局的 |
[13:06] | We need to ask you a couple of questions, mister… | 我们需要问你一些问题 怎么称呼 |
[13:08] | LaFleur. Jack LaFleur. | 拉弗乐 杰克・拉弗乐 |
[13:11] | So what’s this all about? | 你们想问什么 |
[13:13] | Oh, I don’t think you’re gonna want to talk to us | 杰克 我觉得你不会想在这里 |
[13:15] | out here, Jack. | 说这些的 |
[13:16] | Uh, is there somewhere a little more private? | 有什么隐蔽点的地方吗 |
[13:21] | Get back to work. | 干你的活去 |
[13:23] | Let’s go to my office. | 去我的办公室吧 |
[13:32] | So what’s this all about? | 什么事 |
[13:35] | Tell me about Talia Suarez. | 告诉我塔莉亚・苏沃雷兹的事 |
[13:38] | What? Who’s Talia Suarez? | 什么 塔莉亚・苏沃雷兹是谁 |
[13:41] | The girl we found murdered in wrackers cove. | 我们在莱克斯湾发现她被谋杀 |
[13:43] | What’s that got to do with me? | 那和我有什么关系 |
[13:45] | We found this in her diary. | 我们在她的日记里发现了这张纸条 |
[13:49] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这又没什么意思 |
[13:50] | Ah, there we are. | 瞧瞧这些 |
[13:53] | Hey, hey. Those are mine. | 小心点 那些是我的 |
[13:57] | This is impressive. Is that a new dock? | 挺不错啊 是个新船坞吗 |
[13:59] | No, uh, a pier. Wait. A wharf. | 不 是停泊处 等等 码头 |
[14:01] | Would you call that a wharf? | 你把这个叫做码头吧 |
[14:04] | It’s big. | 好大啊 |
[14:06] | I’m expanding my business. I need more room. | 我在扩大业务 需要更多的空间 |
[14:13] | Look, I got no idea why some girl wrote | 听着 我一点也不知道那女孩 |
[14:15] | whatever she wrote, but I never heard of her. | 为什么写这个 但我从来没听说过她 |
[14:18] | You’re barking up the wrong tree. | 你们找错人了 |
[14:20] | Maybe it was somebody who works for you. | 也许和你的工人有关 |
[14:23] | We’ve been out at sea for the past week. | 上周我们一直在海上 |
[14:24] | We just got back. | 我们刚回来 |
[14:25] | I told you, it doesn’t make sense. | 告诉过你 这没什么意义 |
[14:28] | Even if this girl of yours did come here, we were all gone. | 就算这女孩真的来过 那时候我们也不在 |
[14:31] | Your murder’s got nothing to do with us. | 你们的谋杀案和我们没有任何关系 |
[14:38] | It’s a pretty airtight alibi. | 真是个无懈可击的不在场证明 |
[14:40] | Yeah. Dock’s interesting, though. | 是啊 但码头的事挺有意思的 |
[14:42] | It is? | 是吗 |
[14:43] | Well, the pacific ocean’s been horribly overfished. | 太平洋里的鱼都快被捕捞完了 |
[14:46] | No fisherman these days needs to build a larger dock. | 现在没有哪个渔夫需要扩建码头 |
[14:49] | You think that has something to do with the murder? | 你觉得这与谋杀有所联系吗 |
[14:51] | Yes. No. | 有 没有 |
[14:53] | Not necessarily, no. Maybe. | 不一定 没有 也许有 |
[14:55] | I just think it’s interesting. | 我只是觉得这很有意思 |
[14:57] | Or not. Let’s go talk to the rancher. | 有意思个头 我们去问问农场主 |
[15:01] | 杰德・斯塔克的农场 加州 圣费列克斯岛 | |
[15:02] | Whoever put talia suarez in that cove | 将塔莉亚・苏沃雷兹送到海湾的人 |
[15:04] | Had to have carried her across your property. | 一定背着她经过了你的农场 |
[15:07] | My ranch is 300 acres, | 我的农场足足有300亩 |
[15:08] | And wrackers cove is on the far end of it. | 而莱克斯湾在最边上 |
[15:10] | You could carry a whole passel load of bodies | 你可以扛着一堆尸体过去 |
[15:12] | Out of there without anybody knowing about it. | 神不知鬼不觉 |
[15:13] | What brought you to the island, mr. Stack? | 你为什么来这个岛 斯塔克先生 |
[15:15] | Who are you running from? | 你在逃避谁 |
[15:17] | What? | 什么 |
[15:18] | I wasn’t running from anybody. | 我没有在逃避谁 |
[15:20] | Only I look around this room, | 只不过我环顾房间时 |
[15:21] | And I see a lot of horses and cows, | 看到了许多牛马的塑像 |
[15:22] | But I don’t see any friends or family. | 却没看见朋友和家人的照片 |
[15:25] | No kids. No sweethearts. | 没有小孩 也没有宝贝 |
[15:27] | I like horses. | 我喜欢马 |
[15:29] | Ah. You’re a homely but passionate man, | 你是个平凡但有激情的人 |
[15:32] | So my guess is, your heart was broken | 所以我猜 你被一个 |
[15:34] | By a beautiful but cruel and faithless woman. | 不忠的蛇蝎美人伤透了心 |
[15:39] | 30 years ago. | 那是30年前的事 |
[15:41] | What the hell has that got to do with this girl now? | 那事和现在这姑娘有什么关系 |
[15:44] | Probably nothing. | 可能没关系 |
[15:45] | What’s your position on the increased ferry service? | 你对增加渡轮业务有何看法 |
[15:49] | You’re pokin’ at me again, huh? | 你又在刺探我了 对吧 |
[15:53] | I’ll tell you my position. | 告诉你我的观点吧 |
[15:54] | Of course we need more ferry service. | 我们当然需要更多渡轮业务 |
[15:57] | These islanders got no business sense at all. | 这些岛主压根没有商业头脑 |
[15:59] | Not even Jack LaFleur? | 杰克・拉弗乐也没有吗 |
[16:01] | He struck me as someone that knows how to do business. | 他给我的感觉是商业老手 |
[16:04] | Oh, he did, did he? | 确实如此啊 |
[16:08] | Mr. Stack. | 斯塔克先生 |
[16:09] | Don’t mind my asking, | 请你别介意 |
[16:10] | But where were you the night before last? | 请问前天晚上你在哪里 |
[16:13] | Just like always, right here. | 就在这里 跟平常一样 |
[16:15] | Is there anyone who can verify that? | 有人能作证吗 |
[16:16] | Sure. My ranch hands. | 当然 我的帮手 |
[16:18] | Can we talk to them? | 我能与他们谈谈吗 |
[16:19] | Sure, you can. They’re in the corral. | 当然 他们在畜栏那边 |
[16:22] | Jane, we’d better– | 简 我们最好 |
[16:26] | Why don’t you lead the way, mr. Stack? | 斯塔克先生 你来带路好吗 |
[16:41] | Watch he doesn’t kick. | 小心它踢你 |
[16:44] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[16:46] | Horse did. | 马惹的祸 |
[16:49] | Whit and me was culling steer. | 惠特和我在挑选牲畜 |
[16:50] | Had about 40 head of cattle. | 大约有40匹马 |
[16:52] | 39 head. | 39匹 |
[16:53] | I said “About.” | 我说”差不多” |
[16:54] | No such thing as “About.” | 没有什么”差不多” |
[16:55] | Either you got 40 head, or you got 39 head. | 要不就是40匹 要不就是39匹 |
[16:58] | Whit would correct the good lord if he got the count wrong. | 就算上帝算错了数 惠特也会纠正他的 |
[17:01] | Yeah, we were taking ’em up to the south pasture. | 我们把马群赶往南边的草地 |
[17:03] | One got spooked, went over the side, and took me with it. | 有匹马受惊了 带着我狂奔 离开了马群 |
[17:07] | I don’t know what made Whit holler more– | 我不知道什么事让惠特抱怨个不停 |
[17:08] | Having a horse roll over him | 是从马背上滚下来了 |
[17:09] | or being told he had to go to the mainland to get it set. | 还是被告知必须回到大陆才能治好 |
[17:11] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[17:12] | So you–you don’t like the mainland, | 那你是不喜欢大陆呢 |
[17:14] | Or you don’t like the ferryboat ride? | 还是不喜欢坐轮渡 |
[17:15] | Neither. I like it here. | 都不喜欢 我喜欢在这里 |
[17:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:19] | It’s quiet. | 这里很安静 |
[17:21] | Seems, uh, old man stack feels the same way, huh? | 看来老斯塔克也这样觉得啊 |
[17:24] | Listen, between you and me… | 听着 咱们私下说说 |
[17:28] | This whole cowboy thing | 斯塔克的牛仔范儿 |
[17:29] | Is an act with stack, isn’t it? | 都是装出来的 对吧 |
[17:31] | I mean, he’s all hat | 我是说 他只不过是 |
[17:32] | And, uh, no stirrups, as you say? | 徒有其貌 你们是这样说的吧 |
[17:35] | It’s all hat and no cattle. | 是徒有其表 |
[17:36] | What–what is it? | 是什么 |
[17:37] | All hat and no cattle. | 徒有其表 |
[17:39] | That’s what you call a man like that. | 就是这样称呼那种人的 |
[17:41] | A man like what? | 哪种人 |
[17:42] | Oh, I was just asking about old, uh, cowboy sayings. | 我只不过在问一些旧时牛仔的说法 |
[17:45] | Whit was just correcting him. Weren’t you, whit? | 惠特在纠正他 对吧 惠特 |
[17:48] | If you’ll excuse me, | 失陪一下 |
[17:49] | I gotta take care of something in the barn. | 我去谷仓那边处理点事 |
[17:52] | Sure. Thanks, Whit. | 没问题 谢谢 惠特 |
[17:57] | Fella’s a bit shy, but, uh, he’s a good worker. | 那小子有点害羞 但他是个好工人 |
[18:00] | I’d like to interview him, if that’s all right. | 如果可以的话 我想问问他 |
[18:02] | No need, lisbon. I’ve already spoken | 没必要 里斯本 我已经和 |
[18:03] | to, uh, mr. Stack’s workforce here. | 斯塔克的工人们谈过了 |
[18:05] | We should leave. Thank you. | 我们该走了 谢谢 |
[18:07] | Where were the three of you the night before last? | 你们三个前天晚上在哪里 |
[18:10] | Here. Like always. | 在这里 跟平常一样 |
[18:12] | Okay. We can go now. | 好吧 我们现在可以走了 |
[18:14] | Thank you for your time. We’ll be in touch. | 谢谢你们抽出时间 我们保持联系 |
[18:20] | Lisbon. | 我是里斯本 |
[18:21] | We got a break in the case, boss. | 老大 案情调查有了进展 |
[18:23] | A series of incoming calls | 有人给塔莉亚・苏沃雷兹的汽车旅馆 |
[18:24] | to Talia Suarez’s motel, | 打了许多电话 |
[18:25] | All from a cell phone registered | 都是同一部手机拨出的 |
[18:27] | to a guy named dennis kagan. | 机主是丹尼斯・可根 |
[18:29] | Who’s dennis kagan? | 丹尼斯・可根是谁 |
[18:30] | An ex-foster kid who shared | 前寄养家庭的孩子 |
[18:31] | a couple of group homes with Talia. | 和塔莉亚一起住过几个集体之家 |
[18:33] | The last call came within a 10-mile radius | 最后一次拨话是在塔莉亚汽车旅馆 |
[18:34] | of Talia’s motel. | 10英里范围内拨打的 |
[18:35] | Sounds interesting. | 听起来有意思 |
[18:37] | Yeah, especially since Kagan lives | 是啊 特别是可根就住在 |
[18:39] | 100 miles southwest of the motel. | 汽车旅馆西南方100英里处 |
[18:40] | Are we bringing him in? | 我们要逮捕他吗 |
[18:42] | Van Pelt and Cho are gonna pick him up right now. | 范佩尔和周已经去逮捕他了 |
[18:48] | This is the address. | 地址就是这里 |
[18:51] | Apartment’s on the second floor. | 他的房间在二楼 |
[18:52] | You get a picture of kagan? | 你有可根的照片吗 |
[18:54] | Yeah, from the D.M.V. | 有 车管所给的 |
[18:56] | Here. | 给 |
[19:00] | That’s him, | 是他 |
[19:02] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好 行动 |
[19:08] | I’ll take lead. | 我打头 |
[19:09] | Got it. | 明白 |
[19:11] | Hey. Dennis, right? You Dennis Kagan? | 丹尼斯对吧 你是丹尼斯・可根 |
[19:17] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[19:17] | You’re friends with Talia Suarez, right? | 你是塔莉亚・苏沃雷兹的朋友吧 |
[19:19] | I don’t know the name, man. Keep walkin’. | 我不认识这个人 别打扰我 |
[19:21] | I think you do know. | 装什么傻 |
[19:22] | Hey, get off me, bitch. | 别碰我 贱人 |
[19:24] | Stay right there. | 你待那儿别动 |
[19:26] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[19:28] | Put your hands behind your back… | 把手放到背后 |
[19:30] | Get off. You pig. | 滚 你个猪头 |
[19:31] | O-okay. I’ll take it from here. | 好了 我来吧 |
[19:32] | Come on. Come on. | 走 快点 |
[19:47] | It’d be better for you if you talked to me, Dennis. | 丹尼斯 你最好能和我谈谈 |
[19:52] | You’re already looking at assaulting a police officer. | 你已经被认为是袭警了 |
[19:53] | Don’t make it harder on yourself. | 别让自己更难堪 |
[19:55] | Look, I told you I want a lawyer. | 我说了要一个律师 |
[19:58] | One’s on the way from the public defenders office. | 公设辩护律师已经在路上了 |
[20:02] | I just want to give you a chance to work with us, | 我想给你一个配合我们的机会 |
[20:03] | earn yourself some goodwill. | 给自己攒点好名声 |
[20:08] | Hey, it’s up to you how you want to play it. | 你自己决定怎么做 |
[20:11] | A lawyer, that’s how. | 一个律师 就这样 |
[20:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:16] | Have it your way. | 随便你 |
[20:23] | Hi. You must be from the public defenders office. | 你是公设辩护律师吧 |
[20:25] | I’m agent Grace Van Pelt. | 我是格蕾斯・范佩尔特工 |
[20:26] | Grace. Oh. Hi. Right. Nice to meet you. | 格蕾斯 你好 幸会 |
[20:30] | I’m Sarah Harrigan. | 我是萨拉・哈里根 |
[20:31] | Do we know each other? | 我们认识吗 |
[20:32] | No. Um, I j– | 不认识 我… |
[20:34] | Uh, last year there was a murder at a dating service, | 去年在婚介机构发生了一起谋杀案 |
[20:36] | and you guys interviewed me. | 你们找我问过话 |
[20:38] | Don’t worry. I didn’t do it. | 别担心 不是我做的 |
[20:44] | Hey, Cho. | 周 |
[20:45] | This is Sarah Harrigan from the public defender’s office. | 这位是萨拉・哈里根 公设辩护律师 |
[20:49] | Hey, guys. I can handle this. | 各位好 我来吧 |
[20:50] | Sarah, let me bring you to your client. | 萨拉 我带你去见你的委托人 |
[20:57] | Did that feel weird to you? | 你不觉得别扭吗 |
[20:58] | Yeah, a little bit. | 有一点 |
[20:59] | Really? What was that all about? | 是吗 怎么回事呢 |
[21:02] | Well, it seems obvious. They’re dating. | 很明显 他们在谈恋爱 |
[21:10] | So, Dennis, you’ve got your lawyer. | 丹尼斯 你的律师已经来了 |
[21:13] | Let’s talk. | 我们谈吧 |
[21:14] | I’ve spoken with my client. | 我已经和我的委托人谈过了 |
[21:15] | He’s willing to help you, with some stipulations. | 他愿意帮助你 不过有些条件 |
[21:18] | We’re not making any deals. | 我们不讲条件的 |
[21:23] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[21:24] | Look, Talia was looking for the guy | 塔莉亚在找杀害 |
[21:27] | that killed her dad, | 她父亲的的凶手 |
[21:29] | ’cause the damn cops didn’t do their job. | 因为那些天杀的警察玩忽职守 |
[21:31] | My client is speaking from a place of emotion, | 我的委托人情绪有点激动 |
[21:33] | – means no disrespect. – They didn’t. | -并无侮辱之意 -他们玩忽职守 |
[21:35] | They knew who did the murder, | 他们明知凶手是谁 |
[21:36] | and they never bothered to find him. | 却不肯去找他 |
[21:39] | And this suspect… | 而这个嫌犯 |
[21:42] | you ever hear his name? | 你知道他的名字吗 |
[21:45] | I’m trying to remember. | 我想想啊 |
[21:47] | A funny name, | 很有趣的名字 |
[21:48] | like, uh, Tommy Tuna or something like that. | 比如汤米 吞拿一类的名字 |
[21:52] | Fish? | 费什 |
[21:53] | Yeah. That’s the guy. | 对 就是他 |
[21:55] | Uh, Edward Fish. It was Edward Fish. Yeah. | 爱德华・费什 叫爱德华・费什 |
[22:00] | So you went to her motel. Why? | 你去了她的旅店 为什么 |
[22:05] | ’cause I wanted to stop her, you know? | 因为我想阻止她 |
[22:08] | Look, what Talia was doing was dangerous, okay? | 塔莉亚做的事很危险 |
[22:09] | She liked to act tough, but she wasn’t, really. | 她假装很坚强 但她其实很脆弱 |
[22:15] | She had my back in the homes. | 在家里她帮助了我 |
[22:20] | I should have had hers… | 我也应该帮助她 |
[22:24] | but I was too late. | 但是太迟了 |
[22:33] | There you are. | 请慢用 |
[22:34] | Oh, thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[22:36] | That looks delicious. Did you make that? | 看起来很好吃 是你做的吗 |
[22:39] | What do you know about this, uh, rancher–Stack? | 你知道多少斯塔克农场主的事 |
[22:43] | They keep to themselves, mostly. | 他们不常与他人交往 |
[22:46] | He seems like a polite man. | 他看起来挺绅士的 |
[22:50] | That’s delicious. | 很好喝 |
[22:53] | I thought about what you said this morning. | 我考虑了今早你说的话 |
[23:00] | You made me feel rather guilty about that poor girl. | 你让我对那个可怜的女孩充满了内疚 |
[23:03] | Oh. I’m–I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:04] | I don’t want anyone to feel guilty, | 我不想让任何人内疚 |
[23:06] | Unless, of course, they are. | 除非他们真有愧 |
[23:08] | – Are you? – Oh, no. | -你有吗 -没有 |
[23:10] | No. I thought not. | 我也觉得 |
[23:13] | I threw a flower into the ocean for her. | 我在海里献了一支花给她 |
[23:16] | You did? | 是吗 |
[23:18] | It’s an old island custom. | 这是岛上的传统 |
[23:20] | My mother said it sent a message | 我妈说 这是给 |
[23:22] | to your people who had passed over. | 你去世的亲人传递信息 |
[23:25] | I mean, I know the girl isn’t my family, | 我知道这个女孩不是我的家人 |
[23:27] | but I think it’ll still work, don’t you? | 但我也觉得有用 是吧 |
[23:31] | Well, it can’t hurt. | 有益无害 |
[23:35] | You think I’m a foolish old woman, | 你觉得我既老又蠢 |
[23:38] | but I’ll tell you this. | 但是我告诉你 |
[23:40] | I feel better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[23:44] | I feel like I did… | 我觉得我做的事 |
[23:46] | something to give that girl some peace. | 让那个女孩得到了些许安宁 |
[23:56] | Lisbon, you’re calling to tell me that | 里斯本 你打来不是要告诉我 |
[23:58] | the, uh, person of interest you’re following | 你调查的那个人 |
[24:00] | is not the murderer. | 不是凶手吧 |
[24:01] | No, but he told us what talia was looking for. | 不 但是他告诉了我们塔莉亚在找什么 |
[24:05] | She was looking for her father’s murderer, Edward Fish. | 她在找杀害她爸爸的凶手 爱德华・费什 |
[24:10] | Yeah, you’d better get back here. | 你最好先回来 |
[24:12] | Excuse me, agent Lisbon. A word? | 打扰了 里斯本特工 能说两句吗 |
[24:15] | Hmm. You sound busy, Lisbon, so don’t worry about me. | 里斯本 你貌似很忙 就别担心我了 |
[24:18] | I know exactly what to do. Bye. | 我知道该做什么 拜拜 |
[24:23] | Yes, counselor? | 什么事 法律顾问 |
[24:24] | Yeah, my client Dennis Kagan– | 我的委托人丹尼斯・可根 |
[24:27] | You are dropping all charges, I assume, | 我觉得你应该放弃控告 |
[24:29] | since he’s been such a cooperative witness? | 因为他是个很合作的证人 |
[24:31] | And I’ve got an agent with cuts and bruises | 我的特工被你的委托人 |
[24:33] | as a result of your client. | 打伤了 |
[24:35] | And I’ve got assault, failure to identify, and excessive force. | 我还有袭击 误判和滥用武力的证据 |
[24:39] | Do we really want to go there, | 我们真要走到那个地步吗 |
[24:40] | Given where your guys have been already? | 考虑到你们目前所处的状况 |
[24:43] | It’ll never hold up in court, and you know it, but okay. | 你知道不会闹上法庭的 不过算了吧 |
[24:47] | Oh, fantastic. | 很好 |
[24:49] | You’re meaner than you look. | 你比你看起来更刻薄 |
[24:51] | Yeah, you are. | 对 没错 |
[24:52] | Oh, I try. | 我尽力 |
[24:58] | We’re still on for tonight, right? | 今晚的事没取消吧 |
[24:59] | Oh, yeah. Sure. Okay. | 没有 没有 |
[25:04] | I’m gonna research the dad’s murder. | 我去调查杀害爸爸的凶手 |
[25:07] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[25:18] | Hey, boss. | 老大 |
[25:19] | I just made a new pot. You want a cup? | 我刚煮的 你要么 |
[25:22] | No. | 不了 |
[25:24] | It’s funny you should mention coffee, | 你提到咖啡 挺有意思的 |
[25:25] | because I just got off the phone with a social worker | 因为我刚接到一个社工的电话 |
[25:28] | who claims one of my agents threw a cup of it at her. | 他说我的手下泼人家咖啡 |
[25:31] | What? | 什么 |
[25:32] | It spilled on her desk as we were leaving. | 我们走的时候 洒出来了 |
[25:33] | Didn’t even get on her. | 根本没沾到她嘛 |
[25:35] | Sure you don’t want any of this? | 你确定不要 |
[25:36] | You need to tell me what’s going on, | 你得告诉是怎么回事 |
[25:38] | whether or not I can count on you. | 我到底能不能信任你 |
[25:40] | Of course you can. Why would you even ask me that? | 当然能 这有什么好问的 |
[25:43] | Because right before the phone call from the social worker, | 因为在社工打来电话之前 |
[25:45] | a lawyer from the public defenders office | 一个公设辩护律师所的律师 |
[25:47] | threatened to bring you up on charges of excessive force. | 扬言要以滥用武力为由起诉你 |
[25:50] | I had to cut her client loose. | 我只好放了他的委托人 |
[25:51] | You did what? | 什么 |
[25:53] | Hey, I’m the one with the busted lip. | 是我的嘴唇被打破了 |
[25:54] | He didn’t have a mark on him. | 他又没受伤 |
[25:56] | You didn’t touch him? | 你没动他吧 |
[25:59] | Boss, come on. | 头儿 拜托 |
[26:03] | So you’re telling me that even though I’ve gotten two complaints | 那你是在告诉我 即使我在一小时内 |
[26:06] | about you within the space of an hour | 接到两通投诉 |
[26:07] | that there’s nothing going on? | 也不用在意吗 |
[26:09] | You’re fine? | 你还好吧 |
[26:11] | Yeah, that’s what I’m saying. | 当然 这正是我要说的 |
[26:13] | Okay. Look, I know it’s been a tough year. | 好吧 我知道今年很不顺利 |
[26:16] | We’ve got a new boss. We’re under a lot of scrutiny. | 我们换了新上司 还在接受一系列审查 |
[26:20] | It’s really important that we make a good impression. | 保持良好的口碑 非常重要 |
[26:23] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[26:24] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没做错什么 |
[26:27] | Grace. | 格蕾斯 |
[26:29] | As a friend, should I be worried about you? | 作为朋友 我该担心你吗 |
[26:32] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[26:34] | The social worker’s just pissed off that | 那个社工被惹恼 |
[26:35] | somebody was trying to make her do her job for a change, | 是因为我想让她端正工作态度 |
[26:37] | and the kid got out of line, but I handled it. | 还有是那个孩子先动手的 我制伏了他 |
[26:39] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[26:40] | The lawyer would have had no case. | 律师没法起诉 |
[26:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:44] | Well, as your boss, any more of this, | 作为上司我要说 再发生这种事 |
[26:46] | and we’ve got a serious problem. | 后果可就严重了 |
[26:48] | Got it. | 明白 |
[27:01] | 蝴蝶圣殿 | |
[27:12] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[27:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[27:17] | Mr. Jane, right? | 简先生 对吧 |
[27:18] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[27:20] | Wow. This place is amazing. Did you do this all yourself? | 这地方真棒 都是你自己弄的吗 |
[27:26] | No. The monarchs do most of it. | 不 都要归功于帝王斑蝶 |
[27:29] | I just try to make their journey a little easier. | 我只是让他们的旅途轻松一点 |
[27:31] | And that’s, uh, because insects deserve a better life? | 而这是因为 昆虫们该过得更好吗 |
[27:35] | I know. It’s a foolish obsession, isn’t it? | 我明白 这嗜好很蠢 对吧 |
[27:38] | I often wonder… | 我也总是在想 |
[27:41] | why I do it, | 我为什么这么做 |
[27:42] | but here I am. | 但我欲罢不能 |
[27:43] | Here you are. | 于是顺理成章了 |
[27:46] | But if the cruise ships make this island a port of call, | 但如果有豪华客轮把这个岛作为观光口岸 |
[27:48] | this could be a wonderful tourist attraction. | 这里就会吸引大量游客 |
[27:50] | You could make yourself a lot of money. | 你就可以挣大钱 |
[27:53] | Cruise ships? What are you talking about? | 豪华客轮 你说什么呢 |
[27:55] | Oh, Jack LaFleur– do you know him? | 杰克・拉弗乐 你认识他吗 |
[27:58] | The fisherman, yeah. | 那个渔夫 认识 |
[27:59] | Yeah, well, apparently he’s, uh, rebuilding his jetty | 很显然 他现在在改造他的码头 |
[28:02] | into, uh, a pier or a wharf, whichever’s bigger. | 要扩建为更大的码头 |
[28:08] | Why would he do that? Where would he get the money? | 他为什么那么做 他从哪儿来的钱 |
[28:10] | Well, I’m not entirely sure, | 我也不太确定 |
[28:12] | but, uh, I think the money’s coming from Stack. | 但是 我想钱是从斯塔克那儿来的 |
[28:14] | I think the idea is to lure cruise ships, uh, to the island. | 我想他是想吸引更多的游轮来到岛上 |
[28:17] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[28:19] | I have to make some calls to the coastal commission. | 我要给海岸管理处打电话 |
[28:22] | Um, there’s gotta be a way to stop this. | 一定有办法制止他们 |
[28:25] | I suggest the, uh, Sierra club, too. | 我建议也通知一下塞拉俱乐部 |
[28:33] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[28:34] | Winston Suarez– Talia’s dad. | 温斯顿・苏沃雷兹 是塔莉亚的爸爸 |
[28:37] | Worked as a night guard in a construction business | 曾经在莫德斯托的建筑工地 |
[28:39] | near Modesto, | 负责守夜 |
[28:40] | And this is the guy who killed him– | 这个人杀了他 |
[28:43] | Edward William Fish, A.K.A. Eddy Fish. | 爱德华・威廉・费什 也就是埃德・费什 |
[28:47] | Nothing to do with Jack LaFleur. | 与杰克・拉弗乐并无关联 |
[28:48] | So Talia went to go and find Fish, | 那么塔莉亚是去找费什 |
[28:51] | and he killed her when she did? | 然后他把她杀了 |
[28:53] | Uh, what about the rape? | 那她被强奸呢 |
[28:54] | Does that fit in with his M.O.? | 符合他的一贯作风吗 |
[28:55] | Fish was a crackhead who stabbed Winston Suarez 18 times | 费什是个瘾君子 在温斯顿・苏沃雷兹 |
[28:58] | when he tried to stop fish from robbing | 试图阻止他抢劫建筑公司时 |
[28:59] | the construction company. | 猛捅了他18刀 |
[29:01] | That’s a lot of blood. Mm. | 血流成河 |
[29:03] | Fish disappeared with over 300 grand. | 费什抢走了三十多万后失踪 |
[29:05] | Cops never found him. | 警察再没找到过他 |
[29:06] | Assumption is that he used the money | 假设他用这些钱 |
[29:07] | to change his appearance and identity. | 整了容 换了身份 |
[29:09] | Well, so what’s the connection to San Felix? | 那这又与圣费列克斯岛有什么联系 |
[29:10] | Well, Talia found the case file. | 塔莉亚看到了卷宗 |
[29:12] | There’s mention in the file of San Felix as an early lead | 上面提到一条线索直指圣费列克斯 |
[29:14] | that didn’t pan out. | 后来查无结果 |
[29:15] | All right. Thanks. | 好的 多谢 |
[29:19] | Jane. | 简 |
[29:20] | Hey, Lisbon, I’m just putting some | 里斯本 我这边就快 |
[29:22] | of the finishing touches in place. | 大功告成了 |
[29:24] | You be careful. | 你小心点 |
[29:25] | This Eddy Fish is a dangerous man. | 这个埃德・费什是危险人物 |
[29:27] | He stabbed Talia’s father 18 times. | 他捅了塔莉亚的父亲18刀 |
[29:29] | Well, then it’s a good thing we’re about to catch him, | 那这是个好消息啊 我们就快抓到他了 |
[29:31] | isn’t it? | 对吧 |
[29:31] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 别掉以轻心 |
[29:32] | All we have is a name. | 我们现在只知道个名字 |
[29:36] | If he’s on this island, Lisbon, | 如果他人在岛上 里斯本 |
[29:37] | he will reveal himself to us. | 他会暴露在我们面前的 |
[29:38] | Hang on. | 先别挂 |
[29:40] | Interesting, huh, guys? | 很有趣 对吧 各位 |
[29:42] | Oh, did–did you hear about what’s happening | 你们听说了斯塔克和加德纳 |
[29:45] | with stack and gardiner? | 发生了什么事吗 |
[29:46] | What? | 什么 |
[29:47] | Stack has been working with LaFleur | 斯塔克一直在跟拉弗乐合作 |
[29:49] | to try to bring cruise ships into the harbor. | 打算把游轮吸引到港湾来 |
[29:51] | Cruise ships? Here? | 游轮 来这儿 |
[29:53] | Yeah, and then Gardiner found out, | 对啊 后来加德纳发现了此事 |
[29:55] | And he’s vowed to stop it immediately, of course. | 当然了 他发誓要立即阻止 |
[29:58] | What? We’ve got to call a town meeting right away. | 什么 我们要立刻召开镇民大会 |
[30:03] | Better hurry, Lisbon. You’ll miss all the fun. | 你最好快来 里斯本 否则会错过好戏 |
[30:05] | I’ve practically got the killer in handcuffs. | 凶手差不多已经落网了 |
[30:13] | 帕克造艇厂 | |
[30:17] | What business does anybody have to do with my dock? | 大家都跑来管我的闲事干嘛 |
[30:20] | Well, now as a community, it’s everyone’s concern– | 现在同处一个社区 每个人都很关心 |
[30:22] | Ma’am, I-I know this island’s a jewel in the rough. | 夫人 我知道这座小岛是未经打磨的瑰宝 |
[30:24] | I’m just lookin’ to polish it up a bit. | 我只是像给它抛抛光 |
[30:26] | No, listen, the environmental danger of ferry service | 不 摆渡生意对环境的危害 |
[30:28] | pales in comparison to cruise ships! | 远无法与游轮带来的危害相比 |
[30:31] | Point of order. | 这是程序问题 |
[30:31] | The chair has not recognized… | 当局没有意识到… |
[30:34] | Ladies and gentlemen, sorry for the interruption. | 女士们先生们 抱歉打断你们 |
[30:37] | This is a top priority. | 事关紧要 |
[30:38] | I’m here with the CBI. It’s okay. | 我是加调局的 请别紧张 |
[30:40] | Everything is completely under control. | 这一切都在控制范围内 |
[30:43] | I’m gonna need you to follow my instructions to the letter. | 我需要你们严格按我的指令行事 |
[30:47] | Listen to everything I say very carefully. | 全神贯注听清楚我说的每句话 |
[30:51] | The first thing I need you to do | 我要你们做的第一件事 |
[30:54] | is to place your coffee cups | 是把你们的咖啡杯 |
[30:55] | on those two tables back there. | 放到后面那两张桌子上 |
[30:57] | All of you, your coffee cups on the table back there. | 所有人 把咖啡杯放到后面的桌子 |
[31:01] | For this to work, you’re gonna have to listen | 为了起到效果 你们要听好指令 |
[31:03] | and do as you’re told. | 并按我说的做 |
[31:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:06] | You heard me. Your coffee cups on the table, please. | 你听见了 请把你的咖啡杯放到桌上 |
[31:07] | This is a very serious matter. | 这非常重要 |
[31:11] | You, too, please. Thank you. | 你也是 谢谢 |
[31:12] | And then return to your seats | 然后回到你们的座位上 |
[31:16] | As quickly and efficiently as you can. | 请迅速回到各自的座位 |
[31:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:26] | Okay. That wasn’t so bad. | 很好 井然有序嘛 |
[31:28] | We’ve tracked the killer to this island. | 我们已经查到这座岛上的凶手了 |
[31:30] | The killer’s here? | 凶手就在这儿吗 |
[31:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:33] | He’s here in this room right now. | 他现在就在这间屋子里 |
[31:41] | His name is Eddy Fish. | 他的名叫埃德・费什 |
[31:44] | I don’t know which one of you that is, | 我不知道是你们中哪个 |
[31:48] | but you killed Talia Suarez’s father. | 但你杀了塔莉亚・苏沃雷兹的父亲 |
[31:51] | That’s why she came here– to find you. | 这也是她来到这里的原因 来找你 |
[31:56] | Now I’m here | 现在我来这里 |
[31:58] | to finish off what Talia started. | 完成塔莉亚未完的心愿 |
[32:02] | Yes. | 没错 |
[32:08] | To catch Eddy Fish. | 就是抓到埃德・费什 |
[32:17] | What are you going to do? | 那你打算怎么做呢 |
[32:18] | Me? | 我吗 |
[32:20] | Nothing. It’s already done. | 什么也不做 已经搞定了 |
[32:23] | The fingerprints on the cups. | 那些杯子上的指纹 |
[32:26] | Match them to the original crime scene. | 将它们与犯罪现场的比对 |
[32:35] | Is that legal? | 这合法吗 |
[32:36] | N-no, but I want my cup back. | 不行 我还想要回我的杯子呢 |
[32:37] | Don’t worry. I’m gonna get a camera | 别担心 我去拿个照相机 |
[32:38] | to document what–what they’re doing. | 拍下他们所做的一切 |
[32:40] | We have rights. | 我们有这权利 |
[32:43] | I don’t know why you’re all getting so worked up. | 我不知道你们为什么这么激动 |
[32:45] | Only one of you is guilty. | 你们之中只有一个有罪 |
[32:47] | The rest of you should just sit back, relax, | 其他人只要坐好放松 |
[32:49] | have another piece of cake. | 吃点蛋糕什么的 |
[32:56] | Am I the only one thinking | 难道只有我认为 |
[32:57] | that’s the last we’ll see of Mr. Gardiner? | 加德纳先生会一去不回吗 |
[33:33] | You going somewhere, Mr. Gardiner? | 去哪呀 加德纳先生 |
[33:39] | No! Let go of me! I’ll kill you! | 放开我 小心我宰了你 |
[33:42] | Eddy Fish, | 爱德华・费什 |
[33:42] | You’re under arrest for the murders | 你因涉嫌谋杀温斯顿・苏沃雷兹 |
[33:44] | of Winston Suarez and talia suarez. | 和塔莉亚・苏沃雷兹而被捕了 |
[33:47] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[33:49] | Anything you say can be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的话将成为呈堂证供 |
[33:52] | You have the right to speak to an attorney. | 你有权聘请律师为你辩护 |
[33:53] | If you cannot afford an attorney, | 如果你无力聘请律师 |
[33:54] | One will be appointed to you. | 将由政府为你指派一名 |
[33:55] | Do you understand these rights | 你是否了解了上述权利 |
[33:56] | As I have explained them to you? | 我是否说清楚了 |
[33:57] | I didn’t know who she was. | 我不认识她 |
[33:59] | I didn’t kill her! | 我没杀她 |
[34:01] | I never even saw the girl. | 我都没见到那女孩 |
[34:02] | I didn’t know she was on the island. | 我不知道她在岛上 |
[34:11] | Who’d have thought? | 谁能想到 |
[34:12] | He always seemed like such a nice man. | 他一直是个好人 |
[34:14] | He did, didn’t he? | 确实 是的 |
[34:24] | Boat’s heading over to transport us back now. | 船正在路上 很快能接我们回去 |
[34:26] | I’m gonna find someplace on the dock | 我先在码头腾出个地方 |
[34:27] | to hold the prisoner. | 来关囚犯 |
[34:28] | Good idea. Tell Cho and van Pelt. | 好办法 告诉周和范佩尔 |
[34:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:31] | Well, we do thank you, ma’am. | 非常感谢你 女士 |
[34:35] | That was some nice work you all did. | 你们干的太漂亮了 |
[34:37] | Thank you, mr. Stack. We were just doing our job. | 谢谢 斯塔克先生 这是我们的工作 |
[34:40] | I did wonder about the man. | 我确实感到奇怪 |
[34:42] | It was a feeling I had. | 我曾有过这么种感觉 |
[34:42] | I don’t know what it was exactly, | 说不太清楚 |
[34:44] | But, uh, normal people don’t feed crickets. | 但是 一般人是不会喂养蟋蟀的 |
[34:46] | Butterflies. | 蝴蝶 |
[34:48] | Whatever. Bugs. | 管它呢 都是虫子 |
[34:50] | The point is, I got instincts about people. | 关键是 我看人很准的 |
[34:54] | No, you don’t. | 你没有 |
[34:56] | You were fooled, just like everybody else. | 你也被耍了 和别人一样 |
[34:59] | You callin’ me a liar? | 你认为我是骗子 |
[35:00] | No, it’s only that now you know him | 不 只是你现在知道了 |
[35:02] | As eddy fish, the violent sociopath. | 爱德华・费什是反社会暴力分子 |
[35:04] | It’s easy for you to see him as a killer. | 所以才能把他当凶手看 |
[35:07] | But as the shy lepidopterist, Gardiner? | 但是平日里腼腆的昆虫学家加德纳 |
[35:10] | Impossible for anyone to imagine him stabbing a man 14 times. | 根本不会有人认为他能捅人18刀 |
[35:13] | – 18 times. – Right. 18. 18 times. | -18刀 -对 18刀 |
[35:16] | Unimaginable, and a number that you can’t forget | 不可思议 令人难忘的数字 |
[35:21] | once you’ve heard it. | 让你记忆犹新 |
[35:23] | 18 times. | 18次 |
[35:24] | Where did you hear it exactly? | 你从哪里听说的 |
[35:26] | What? Oh, uh, from you, uh, earlier. | 什么 你说的 不久前 |
[35:30] | No, not from me. Where then? | 不 我没说 到底从哪听的 |
[35:35] | I-I don’t–I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你什么意思 |
[35:37] | Gardiner killed Talia’s father. | 加德纳杀了塔莉亚的父亲 |
[35:39] | That’s true, but, uh, he didn’t kill Talia. | 这毋庸置疑 但是他没杀塔莉亚 |
[35:42] | Well, he might have, | 他也可能会 |
[35:44] | If he’d known she was here looking for him, | 如果让他知道她来找他的话 |
[35:46] | but he wouldn’t have raped her. | 但是他不会强奸她 |
[35:47] | No, not his thing. | 不是他的风格 |
[35:50] | You did it. | 是你干的 |
[35:52] | You met her on the ferryboat coming back from the hospital. | 你在从医院返回的渡船上见到了她 |
[35:55] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[35:56] | Wow. You say no, but your eyes tell me yes. | 你嘴上说不 眼睛里却承认了 |
[36:00] | Talia asked for your help. | 塔莉亚向你求助 |
[36:01] | She told you about her father and Fish | 她告诉了你她父亲和费什 |
[36:04] | And the 18 stab wounds. | 还有18刀的事 |
[36:06] | That’s how you got that little scratch on your face. | 这就是你脸上抓痕的来源 |
[36:08] | You’re strong enough to hold a girl down with one hand, | 你有足够的力气一只手控制住女孩 |
[36:10] | but you couldn’t protect your face. | 但你护不住脸 |
[36:12] | Gardiner killed her. We all saw. | 加德纳杀了她 我们都看到了 |
[36:14] | No. | 没有 |
[36:15] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[36:17] | Doubtful. | 不一定 |
[36:19] | Proving it should be easy, though, | 想证明倒是挺简单的 |
[36:21] | since you gave us your d.N.A. To match. | 鉴于你给了我们DNA样本来比对 |
[36:26] | Cuff him, lisbon. | 拷上他 里斯本 |
[36:33] | Does it make you uncomfortable, Mr. Naylor, | 难受吗 内勒先生 |
[36:36] | being alone here with me? | 和我独处一室 |
[36:38] | It should. | 你活该 |
[36:40] | I would gladly hurt you for what did to that poor girl, | 就因你对那女孩做的 我就应该揍你 |
[36:42] | hurt you badly. | 使劲揍你 |
[36:43] | Whoa, agent. Cool it down, okay? | 探员 冷静点 |
[36:46] | It’s not his fault what happened. | 发生这事不是他的错 |
[36:47] | Oh, please. It’s not his fault? | 怎么不是他的错 |
[36:49] | No. | 不是 |
[36:52] | You’re a decent guy. | 你是个正直的男人 |
[36:54] | I can tell. | 我看得出来 |
[36:56] | If you could have controlled yourself, you would have, right? | 如果你可以自控 就不会这么做了 |
[36:59] | You don’t want to hurt anyone. | 你并不想伤害任何人 |
[37:03] | No. | 不会 |
[37:05] | When you get those urges, it’s–it’s like somebody else | 当你产生冲动时 就像是有别人 |
[37:07] | taking over your body, right? | 控制了你的身体 对吧 |
[37:10] | Somebody evil? | 某个邪恶的人 |
[37:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:17] | – Come on. – No, really. | -得了吧 -不 真的 |
[37:27] | Listen… | 听着 |
[37:31] | I understand that you were trying to control yourself. | 我明白你试图控制自己 |
[37:34] | That’s why you went to Stack’s ranch on San Felix– | 所以你回到斯塔克在圣费列克斯的农场 |
[37:36] | to take yourself away somewhere safe, | 这个安全的地方 |
[37:40] | Somewhere away from temptation, right? | 没有诱惑的地方 对吧 |
[37:43] | But then you hurt your shoulder, | 但是你伤到了肩膀 |
[37:45] | and a doctor needed to set it, | 医生需要给它接上 |
[37:46] | and there’s no doctor on the island. | 但是岛上没有医生 |
[37:49] | I wanted to stay on the ranch. | 我想待在农场里 |
[37:52] | I didn’t… | 我不想 |
[37:54] | I didn’t want to leave. | 我不想离开 |
[37:56] | And she was on the ferry coming back, wasn’t she? | 而她搭船回来 对吧 |
[37:58] | She asked about your arm. | 她询问你的手臂 |
[38:01] | She came to me. | 她走过来 |
[38:05] | She asked for my help, | 求我帮她 |
[38:08] | Wanted me to hide her. | 让我把她藏起来 |
[38:10] | Yeah, so you took her to the ranch. | 所以你把她带到了农场 |
[38:13] | An outbuilding… | 一个小屋 |
[38:15] | where nobody goes. | 没人去的地方 |
[38:18] | Where no one would hear when you raped and killed her. | 没人能听到你强奸并杀害她的声音 |
[38:22] | You can’t judge me. | 你无权审判我 |
[38:25] | You don’t know what it’s like to be me. | 你不知道我的感受 |
[38:27] | You think I want to be like this?! | 你觉得我想这样 |
[38:29] | You have the gall to ask for pity after what you’ve done? | 做了那些事 你还有脸博同情 |
[38:32] | You’ll get no pity, | 没人会同情你 |
[38:34] | not in this life or the next. | 不管今生还是来世 |
[38:57] | Nice work back there. | 刚才干得不错 |
[38:58] | Thanks. You, too. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[39:00] | Yeah, we really had him fooled | 我们唬住他了 |
[39:03] | He thought you were a real hard case. | 他以为你是个狠角色 |
[39:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:07] | Listen, about before at the office with Sarah, | 关于之前和萨拉在办公室的事 |
[39:09] | I just want to– | 我只是想 |
[39:09] | Oh, yeah. Congratulations. She seems nice. | 恭喜你 她看着人不错 |
[39:12] | Yeah, well, I just don’t want it to be awkward between… | 我只是不想让咱俩之间尴尬 |
[39:15] | With me? | 咱俩 |
[39:16] | That’s the least of your problems. | 这是你最不用担心的 |
[39:18] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:20] | Well, she’s a public defender. | 她是个公辩律师 |
[39:22] | I mean, good luck, but be careful. | 祝你好运 多保重 |
[39:25] | Hey. The boat’s docking now. | 船要入港了 |
[39:28] | Get the prisoners and get ’em on board, will ya? | 带着犯人上船吧 |
[39:29] | Yeah. Sure thing, boss. | 没问题 老大 |
[39:30] | Have you seen Jane? | 看到简了么 |
[39:32] | No. No. | 没有 |
[39:33] | Better get here quick, or he’s gonna get left behind. | 再不抓紧回来 就要扔下他了 |