时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Morning, Lisbon. | 早 里斯本 |
[00:15] | Morning. You close? | 早 你快到了吧 |
[00:17] | No. Flat tire. | 没 爆胎了 |
[00:19] | All right. Well, we’ll talk when you get here. | 好吧 等你到了再说 |
[00:21] | Oh, wait a minute. Just ’cause I’m not there | 等等 我不在场 |
[00:22] | doesn’t mean I can’t be of help. | 也不代表我帮不上忙 |
[00:24] | Hold on a sec. What do you got? | 稍等 什么情况 |
[00:26] | Victim’s name is Michelle Karp… | 死者名叫米歇尔・卡普 |
[00:27] | I’m putting you on speaker. | 我开扬声器 |
[00:29] | 19. She left the restaurant where she worked 11:00 P.M. | 19岁 晚上十一点从餐馆下班离开 |
[00:32] | Never made it home. | 在回家途中遇害 |
[00:33] | Looks like she was abducted and murdered. | 像是绑架撕票 |
[00:34] | Her body was dumped here sometime late last night. | 昨晚深夜被弃尸在这里 |
[00:36] | Dog walker found her an hour ago. | 尸体是一小时前被遛狗的人发现的 |
[00:38] | – Thanks. – All right. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[00:40] | The body’s on state park land | 尸体在州立公园草地上 |
[00:42] | near a picnic area not far from the road. | 靠近离公路不远的野餐区 |
[00:44] | How was she killed? | 作案手法呢 |
[00:46] | Her throat was slit. It looks pretty clean, precise. | 喉部被割裂 伤口相当干净 |
[00:49] | Mm. Blood? | 有血吗 |
[00:50] | Hardly a drop. She’s fully clothed, | 几乎没有 她衣服都穿得好好的 |
[00:52] | So probably no sexual assault. | 可能没受过性侵犯 |
[00:54] | Her hands and feet are bound with wire. | 死者手脚都被电线绑着 |
[00:57] | Small pebbles have been placed on her eyes. | 眼眶里塞着小鹅卵石 |
[00:59] | Huh, nice touch. Pebbles from the crime scene? | 厉害 鹅卵石是犯罪现场的吗 |
[01:03] | It looks like it, yeah. | 应该是 |
[01:04] | And the–oh. And the wire? | 电线是什么样的 |
[01:08] | It’s knotted. Neatly, carefully. | 被打了结 手法很老道 |
[01:11] | Someone took their time. | 真是不紧不慢啊 |
[01:16] | Yeah, you’re right. | 对 没错 |
[01:18] | I didn’t say anything. | 我可什么都没说 |
[01:19] | No, but you were thinking something. | 对 可你在琢磨 |
[01:20] | You were thinking, whoever did this | 你在想 不管凶手是谁 |
[01:22] | has killed before many times. | 这次一定不是初犯 |
[01:25] | Yes, but I can’t assume that. | 对 可我不能妄加猜测 |
[01:26] | Trust your instincts, Lisbon. | 相信你的直觉 里斯本 |
[01:28] | Hey, boss. Just got off the phone with Fresno P.D. | 老大 我刚和弗雷斯诺警局联系过 |
[01:32] | The killer’s M.O. fits four other murders | 凶手的作案手法与他们这一年半中 |
[01:33] | they’ve had in the past 18 months. | 经手的另外四起凶案相符 |
[01:35] | Looks like we’ve got a serial killer. | 看来是连环杀人犯 |
[01:39] | Huh? See? | 看到了吧 |
[01:41] | You called it, Lisbon. | 你预感对了 里斯本 |
[01:43] | You called it! | 你预感对了 |
[01:50] | 超感警探 | |
[01:52] | 超感警探 | |
[02:01] | Fresno P.D. sent over their files about an hour ago. | 弗雷斯诺警局一小时前传来了他们的卷宗 |
[02:03] | Here’s what we got so far. | 目前我们掌握了以下信息 |
[02:05] | The San Joaquin killer abducts young girls, | 这位圣华金河杀手专绑年轻姑娘 |
[02:07] | all between the ages of 16 and 20. | 年龄都在16至20岁之间 |
[02:10] | He takes them to a location | 凶手把她们带到一个地方 |
[02:11] | where he binds their hands and feet with wire, | 用电线绑住手脚 |
[02:12] | then cuts their throat before dumping the bodies. | 在弃尸前封喉 |
[02:15] | Small objects found near the crime scene are placed | 然后把犯罪现场附近发现的小东西 |
[02:16] | over their eyes– | 放在她们眼睛上 |
[02:18] | Pebbles, pieces of glass, and bottle caps so far. | 目前为止有鹅卵石 玻璃碎片和瓶盖 |
[02:20] | Any pattern to where the bodies were found? | 弃尸地点有相似处吗 |
[02:22] | No, it seems random, but we– | 没 像是随机的 可我们… |
[02:23] | Fresno P.D. Did say that all of the girls | 弗雷斯诺警局说这些姑娘们 |
[02:24] | were taken at opportune moments, | 被绑走的时机都刚刚好 |
[02:26] | often the only time of day that they were left alone, | 是她们一天中唯一只身一人的时候 |
[02:27] | Meaning he stalks them before he kills them. | 说明他事前都进行了跟踪 |
[02:29] | Does fresno P.D. have a suspect? | 弗雷斯诺警局有嫌犯吗 |
[02:31] | Yep. | 有 |
[02:34] | Eight suspects? | 有八个 |
[02:35] | Yeah. Because of the lack of forensic evidence, | 对 因为缺少庭证 |
[02:37] | they haven’t been able to narrow down the list. | 他们没能缩小嫌犯范畴 |
[02:38] | All right. Grab Cho, get the list of names, | 好吧 带上周 去拿名单 |
[02:41] | and talk to them one by one. | 然后逐个审问 |
[02:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:44] | Well, you’re just going through the motions. | 你刚只是在走过场而已 |
[02:46] | Yeah, it’s called police work. | 这叫做例行公事 |
[02:47] | Well, why not try a fresh approach? | 何不另辟蹊径 |
[02:49] | Like what, tarot cards? | 比如呢 占卜术 |
[02:51] | Go directly to the one that feels right. | 直接瞄准你感觉所指的真凶 |
[02:53] | Look, these are all viable suspects. | 你看 这些人都可疑 |
[02:56] | The Fresno P.D. did their job well. | 弗雷斯诺警局已经做好了功课 |
[02:57] | So you’re just gonna do the same job over again? | 所以你还要再如法炮制一遍吗 |
[03:00] | Take a close look at these guys. Use your intuition. | 仔细看看这几个人 借助你的直觉 |
[03:03] | Which one is guilty? | 哪个是真凶 |
[03:06] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:07] | Oh, come on. You’ve been a cop for a long time. | 别装了 你干警察有年头了吧 |
[03:09] | What you don’t know is how much you know | 你不知道的是你有多知道 |
[03:10] | without knowing you know it. | 因为你还不知道你知道 |
[03:12] | Take a guess and run with it. | 猜一下 我们就顺藤摸瓜 |
[03:15] | All right. Okay. | 好吧 猜就猜 |
[03:15] | -Okay. -All right. Okay. | -好 -这就猜 |
[03:21] | Not him. | 不是他 |
[03:23] | Bow tie–no. | 蝶形领结 不对 |
[03:29] | Not him… | 不是他 |
[03:33] | Or him. | 也不是他 |
[03:38] | It could be him. | 可能是他 |
[03:40] | Sneaky eyes. | 眼睛真毒啊 |
[03:43] | On the other hand, he’s got a college education. | 但是他上过大学 |
[03:45] | Eh, that profiling blather– forget about that. | 那些简介都是废话 不用理会 |
[03:47] | Go with your gut. | 大胆猜吧 |
[03:52] | There. In seconds, you’ve whittled it down | 好了 才几秒钟 你就把嫌犯人数 |
[03:54] | to a manageable three suspects. | 削减到了三个 现在好办多了 |
[03:56] | Which one of these guys jumps out at you? | 他们中 谁最吸引你的注意 |
[04:07] | This one? | 这个吗 |
[04:09] | Well, yeah, but it’s just a hunch. | 对 可那是指一种预感 |
[04:10] | I don’t even know why. | 我都不知道原因 |
[04:11] | Best kind of hunch. As good a place to start as any. | 最强烈的预感 好的开始是成功的一半 |
[04:16] | Nicely done, Lisbon. | 好样的 里斯本 |
[04:19] | His name is Richard Haibach. | 他名叫理查德・海尔巴 |
[04:20] | He’s 44 years old, lives alone. | 44岁 一人独居 |
[04:23] | He has an alibi for two of the murders, | 他有其它两宗凶案的不在场证明 |
[04:24] | But Fresno P.D. logged complaints against him | 可弗雷斯诺警局记载 他因街头滞留罪 |
[04:26] | for loitering. | 被投诉过两次 |
[04:27] | Apparently he likes to park outside local high schools, | 显然他喜欢在本地高中外面停车 |
[04:30] | including one a victim went to. | 有一所是一名死者就读的高中 |
[04:32] | That’s all I got. | 就查到这些 |
[04:33] | All right. | 好 |
[04:35] | You mind waiting here? I want to talk to him on my own. | 能在车里等我吗 我想单独和他聊聊 |
[04:38] | Sure. | 好 |
[05:01] | Richard Haibach? | 你是理查德・海尔巴吗 |
[05:03] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:04] | I’m agent Lisbon with the CBI. | 我是里斯本探员 效力于加调局 |
[05:06] | You mind if I ask you a few questions? | 我能问你几个问题吗 |
[05:08] | Actually, I do. | 不能 |
[05:09] | It shouldn’t take long, sir. Can I come in? | 不会很久的 先生 我能进门吗 |
[05:12] | Uh, not without a warrant. | 先把搜查令拿出来 |
[05:14] | Okay. Uh, can you tell me where you were last night? | 好 能告诉我你昨晚在哪里吗 |
[05:17] | Home alone all night. Why, | 整晚都在家 怎么了 |
[05:19] | was there another murder? | 又有凶案发生了吗 |
[05:21] | I can’t comment on an ongoing investigation, sir. | 先生 我不能透露正在调查的案件 |
[05:23] | That means there was one. I’m not dumb. | 就是说真有了 我又不是傻子 |
[05:25] | I have said a hundred times already, | 我都说了上百次了 |
[05:27] | I’ve got nothing to do with this. | 这和我完全没有关系 |
[05:29] | Sir, I didn’t– | 先生 我没有 |
[05:30] | You people just won’t let go. | 你们真是没完没了了 |
[05:32] | I’m getting so tired of you harassing me all the time. | 我很厌烦你整日骚扰我 |
[05:34] | Mr. Haibach, I just have a few questions, | 海尔巴先生 我只是想问点问题 |
[05:36] | – and then I’ll be on my way. – I know the law. | -然后我就离开 -我懂法律 |
[05:38] | I don’t have to answer your damn questions. | 我没义务回答你的鬼问题 |
[05:40] | I don’t have to to tell you anything. | 我不必告诉你什么 |
[06:01] | Hey, boss. | 老大 |
[06:02] | Anything? Update. | 有新进展吗 |
[06:03] | Yeah, I checked out the other two suspects on the list. | 我调查了名单上另两名嫌疑人 |
[06:06] | The first has been out of state all week. | 其中一个这一周都在国外 |
[06:07] | The FAA flight list confirms it. | 联邦航空局已经确认了 |
[06:09] | The second was at home with his wife, kids, | 还有一个人昨晚和妻子孩子 |
[06:11] | and in-laws last night. | 还有亲戚在一起 |
[06:12] | Anyone else on the list? | 名单上还有什么人 |
[06:13] | Cho’s working those. Half alibied out straightaway. | 周在调查 已经排除了一半 |
[06:15] | He’s starting on the other half now. | 他正在调查另一半的人 |
[06:17] | Hold off. I want you two to canvas | 这事儿先放放 我要你俩 |
[06:19] | the area of the crime scene. | 去查探一下犯罪现场周围区域 |
[06:20] | See if you can put Richard Haibach | 看看理查德・海尔巴 |
[06:21] | anywhere near there last night. | 昨晚是否在那附近出现过 |
[06:24] | So? Is he our guy? | 怎么样 他是我们要找的人吗 |
[06:26] | I didn’t get a good feeling from him. | 我对他没什么好感 |
[06:33] | So we’ll start with an intro, you know, | 我们先做一个简介 |
[06:35] | background on the San Joaquin Killer, | 说说圣华金河杀手的背景资料 |
[06:36] | and then I’ll go right into questions for you two. | 然后我就开始问你俩问题 |
[06:40] | Um, wait. Excuse me, gentlemen, one moment, please. | 两位请等等 就一会儿 |
[06:43] | Paul, can you hold the roll, please? | 保罗 你先不忙拍 |
[06:47] | Mr. Jane, how are you? | 简先生 你好 |
[06:51] | – Hello, Karen. – Okay, listen, I understand, | -你好凯伦 -听着 我明白 |
[06:53] | but I have a new show now. | 但是我现在有新的节目了 |
[06:54] | It’s a whole new format, more intimate, | 这是全新的形式 更深刻透彻 |
[06:56] | none of that “gotcha” journalism that they made me do. | 而不是他们以前让我做的花瓶记者 |
[06:57] | 凯伦・克洛斯 制片人 | |
[07:01] | Oh. What’d they do, hold your shoes hostage? | 他们干了什么 绑架了你的高跟鞋 |
[07:04] | Very funny. | 有意思 |
[07:06] | This week I’m taking an in-depth look | 这周我要深入调查 |
[07:07] | at the San Joaquin Killer. | 圣华金河杀手 |
[07:08] | I was hoping you’d join me for the broadcast thursday night, | 我希望你能参与周四晚上的节目 |
[07:11] | offer your insight and personal experience. | 讲讲你的见解和你的个人经验 |
[07:13] | You don’t need me. You have special agent Wainright here. | 你不需要我 你有维莱特特派员 |
[07:15] | He’s a good, honest man. | 他是个正直的好人 |
[07:18] | Yes, but he doesn’t pop on camera the way you do. | 对 但是他不会像你这样在镜头前哗然众人 |
[07:20] | Oh, Karen, you flatter me. | 凯伦 过奖了 |
[07:22] | Good to see you. Be well. | 很高兴见到你 保重 |
[07:27] | Let’s go. | 我们开始吧 |
[07:31] | With me today is special agent Luther Wainright | 站在我旁边的是来自加州调查局的 |
[07:33] | of the CBI– | 卢瑟・维莱特特工 |
[07:34] | welcome– and James Panzer, | 欢迎 还有詹姆斯・帕瑟 |
[07:36] | an investigative crime reporter and blogger. | 他是犯罪调查记者和博主 |
[07:38] | Mr. Panzer, we’ll start with you. | 帕瑟先生 你先说吧 |
[07:39] | You’ve been tracking the San Joaquin Killer | 你调查追踪圣华金河杀手 |
[07:42] | for how long now? | 已经多久了 |
[07:43] | Well, it’s been, uh, | 已经快… |
[07:44] | nearly two years now, Karen. Mm-hmm. | 两年了 凯伦 |
[07:46] | That’s when he took the life of Molly Maier, | 当他杀死莫利・梅尔的那年起 |
[07:48] | a young girl who lived just down the street from me | 当我住在弗雷斯诺时 住在我那条街尾的 |
[07:50] | back in Fresno. | 小女孩 |
[07:52] | Uh, that was his first victim that we know of. | 她也是我们所知的第一个受害者 |
[07:54] | And pursuing him is pretty much your life now, right? | 追捕他已经成为你生活的一部分了吧 |
[07:56] | You created a web site devoted to his capture? | 你还创建了一个追捕他的网站 |
[07:59] | Yes, that’s right. Molly’s family– | 对 没错 莫利的家人 |
[08:01] | They’re good people, and they deserve justice. | 他们是好人 他们应得到公正 |
[08:03] | All his victims deserve justice. | 所有的受害者都应得到公正 |
[08:05] | I’m simply trying to help achieve that goal. | 我只是尽力帮助他们达到这个目标 |
[08:08] | And s-special– lieutenant Wainright… | 维莱特…中尉 |
[08:10] | Special agent Wainright. | 维莱特特派员 |
[08:11] | Special agent– and special agent Wainright, | 特派员 维莱特特派员 |
[08:12] | How close are you to that goal, | 你离目标还有多久 |
[08:15] | to arresting the San Joaquin Killer? | 还要多久能逮捕圣华金河杀手 |
[08:17] | Well, Karen, we are absolutely making progress. | 凯伦 我们在不断取得新的进展 |
[08:27] | Working on a computer? | 会用电脑了啊 |
[08:29] | What’s next, ray guns, teleporters? | 下一个用什么 激光枪 传送机 |
[08:32] | Hang on. Hey, Cho. | 等等 周 |
[08:35] | Haibach wasn’t home last night. | 海尔巴昨晚不在家 |
[08:37] | He was at a bodega close to the crime scene | 他在一个离犯罪现场很近的杂货店里 |
[08:38] | about an hour before Michelle Karp went missing. | 大概在米歇尔・卡普消失前一个小时 |
[08:41] | Owner i.d.’d him, said he was parked in front of his store | 店主认出了他 说米歇尔・卡普在进去之前 |
[08:43] | for 20 minutes before he went inside. | 把车停在他的店前二十分钟 |
[08:45] | How close is close to the crime scene? | 离犯罪现场有多近呢 |
[08:48] | Hey, how far from the crime scene are we? | 我们离犯罪现场有多远 |
[08:50] | Six blocks. | 六个街区 |
[08:51] | What? | 什么 |
[08:52] | Six blocks. | 六个街区 |
[08:54] | Six blocks. | 六个街区 |
[08:55] | All right. I’ll work on judge Waters. | 好吧 我去找沃特斯法官 |
[08:57] | The proximity and the fact that haibach lied | 海尔巴的谎言 |
[08:59] | should be enough to get him to sign off on a search warrant. | 已经可以让他签署一张逮捕令了 |
[09:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:08] | How do you not feel that on your face? | 你感觉不到你脸上有东西吗 |
[09:09] | Feel what? | 感觉什么 |
[09:13] | 鲍比的商店 | |
[09:22] | JamesPanzer? | 詹姆斯・帕瑟 |
[09:24] | Patrick Jane. | 我是派翠克・简 |
[09:25] | – Hello. – Thanks for meeting with me. | -你好 -谢谢你来见我 |
[09:27] | Oh, anything I can do to help with the investigation. | 关于这次调查 我能帮上什么忙 |
[09:29] | So, James, what’s your deal? | 詹姆斯 你有何目的呢 |
[09:33] | You’ve devoted your life to the capture of a serial killer. | 你全力来追捕一个连环杀手 |
[09:35] | That’s either very saintly or very weird. | 要么是圣人要么是疯子 |
[09:38] | Well, that’s an odd notion coming from you, | 你对我的看法挺奇怪的 |
[09:40] | and I know about you, mr. Jane. | 简先生 我知道你的事 |
[09:42] | Ah, I thought you might. | 我觉得你应该知道 |
[09:45] | Red John did kill my family. | 血腥约翰杀害了我的家人 |
[09:47] | Uh, what is it that gives you cause? | 那你又是因为什么呢 |
[09:49] | What did Molly Maier mean to you? | 莫利・梅尔对你来说有什么意义 |
[09:51] | Well, I didn’t know her. I never spoke to her. | 我不认识她 我从未和她说过话 |
[09:53] | I just saw her at the bus stop a couple of times, | 我仅在车站见过她几次 |
[09:55] | but, uh, it was such a brutal act. | 但是 这确是鲁莽之举 |
[09:58] | I mean, it was so close to home that | 我是说 这件事离家很近 |
[09:59] | it had a visceral impact on me that I couldn’t shake. | 这对我有着无法摆脱的重大影响 |
[10:02] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[10:03] | I mean, people search for reason or meaning | 人们往往会去寻找 |
[10:06] | behind events in their lives, when more often than not, | 事件背后的起因和意义 |
[10:08] | There is none. | 即使什么也没有 |
[10:10] | Oh, uh, congratulations, by the way. | 顺便恭喜你 |
[10:13] | Thank you. For what? | 谢谢 为什么 |
[10:16] | You killed Red John. | 你杀了血腥约翰 |
[10:18] | Oh, that. Yes. Hmm. | 这个啊 对 |
[10:20] | What was that like? | 什么感觉 |
[10:22] | Yeah, uh… not as satisfying as you might think. | 不如想象中满意 |
[10:26] | You know, something occurred to me while I was reading | 我在看你网站的时候 |
[10:28] | – your web site. – Yes? | -冒出了些想法 -是什么 |
[10:30] | The people that post comments on the site, | 在网站上留言的人 |
[10:32] | Uh, have you considered that one of them might be | 你有没有想过 他们其中之一可能就是 |
[10:34] | the San Joaquin killer? | 圣华金河杀手 |
[10:35] | Well, it’s a possibility, albeit a rather obvious one. | 确实有这个可能 但可能性不大 |
[10:39] | You see, the San Joaquin killer | 你瞧 这个圣华金河杀手 |
[10:40] | is not like other serial killers. | 并不同于其他连环杀手 |
[10:43] | He doesn’t kill for the same reasons. | 他杀人的动机跟那些人不同 |
[10:45] | He commits murder solely for the immediate pleasure | 他是纯粹为了动手时瞬间的快感 |
[10:48] | that he takes in the act. | 而实行谋杀 |
[10:50] | The media, other people’s reactions– | 媒体的曝光 其他人的反应 |
[10:53] | That’s irrelevant to him. | 对他来说全不在意 |
[10:54] | A purist. | 纯快感杀手 |
[10:55] | Exactly. Consider the way he murders his victims. | 正是 你想他杀人的方法和手段 |
[11:00] | He slits their throats slowly, carefully, | 慢慢地 小心翼翼地割开受害者的咽喉 |
[11:03] | So he can watch the life drain out of their eyes. | 好看清生命从她们眼睛里逐渐流逝的样子 |
[11:09] | Uh, I apologize if I’m making you uncomfortable. | 如果这让你不舒服 那我向你道歉 |
[11:11] | Oh, no. It’s in my wheelhouse. | 没有必要 这种事情我听说得多 |
[11:13] | This killer has come to consume me. | 我对这个凶手研究了很久 |
[11:18] | Mr. Panzer, how would you feel | 帕瑟先生 你愿不愿意 |
[11:19] | about helping me with this investigation? | 帮助我调查这起案件 |
[11:21] | Well, there’s nothing I would like more. | 我乐意至极 |
[11:24] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[11:28] | Mr. Haibach, CBI. Open up. | 海尔巴先生 加州调查局 快开门 |
[11:32] | I told you, I’m through answering your questions. | 我告诉过你 我不会再回答你的问题了 |
[11:34] | I’m through being harassed. | 我受够了一直被你们骚扰 |
[11:36] | I have rights, like anybody else, right? | 我跟其他人一样都有权利的 你明白吗 |
[11:38] | I don’t want to have to talk to you! | 我不想这样强迫回答你的问题 |
[11:39] | This is a warrant to search the premises. | 这是对你房子的搜查令 |
[11:41] | Could you step aside, please? | 你能让一下吗 |
[11:50] | You clear the back. | 你去里屋检查 |
[11:51] | I’ll wait here. | 我在这儿等着 |
[12:38] | Abuse of power– that’s what this is. | 你们这是在滥用职权 |
[13:19] | Step aside. | 站到一边去 |
[13:23] | I said, step aside! | 我说了 站到一边去 |
[13:37] | Lisbon! | 里斯本 |
[13:50] | Did you I.D. any of the women in the photos yet? | 你确认照片中几名女性的身份了吗 |
[13:52] | Some, but so far we haven’t been able to match any | 认出了一些 但是暂时还不能把她们与 |
[13:54] | to the San Joaquin killer’s victims. | 圣华金河杀手的受害者对上号 |
[13:55] | Haibach would have burned them first. He’s not stupid. | 海尔巴肯定先把那些烧掉了 他又不傻 |
[13:58] | Keep on looking. His lawyer’s on his way. | 继续查 他的律师快要到了 |
[14:08] | He won’t talk without his lawyer. | 没有律师在场 他不肯开口 |
[14:10] | He’s been around the block a few times with Fresno P.D. | 他好几次跟弗雷斯诺警方出现在附近街区 |
[14:14] | “Hmm” What? | 想说什么 |
[14:16] | He’s a meticulous, maladjusted loner | 他是一个谨小慎微失调孤僻的人 |
[14:18] | who’s into stalking young women, and he has no alibi. | 喜欢跟踪年轻女性 没有不在场证据 |
[14:22] | Yeah, he certainly looks the part. | 他看起来确实如你所说 |
[14:23] | I like him for this. I like him a lot. | 我觉得就是他 我相当确信 |
[14:35] | Hello? | 请问哪位 |
[14:36] | Hi. It’s Patrick Jane. | 你好 我是派翠克・简 |
[14:38] | What’s your take on Richard Haibach? | 你对于理查德・海尔巴怎么看 |
[14:40] | Oh, he’s, uh, one of the suspects | 他是弗雷斯诺警局 |
[14:42] | that the Fresno P.D. identified. | 确认的几个嫌犯之一 |
[14:44] | Antisocial, underachiever– | 有反社会倾向 没有什么建树 |
[14:46] | He’s viable, but he doesn’t have the intelligence | 有可能是他 但是他不具备 |
[14:49] | I’d be looking for in our man. | 我设想的凶手应该拥有的智商 |
[14:51] | Thanks. I don’t disagree. | 多谢 我同意你的看法 |
[14:55] | It’s said that the truest motive for a serial killer | 据说一个连环杀人犯的初衷 |
[14:57] | often lies with the first victim. | 总是与他的第一个受害者有关 |
[14:59] | Molly Maier. | 莫利・梅尔 |
[15:00] | Yeah, I was wondering | 是的 所以我在想 |
[15:01] | if you could introduce me to her family. | 你能否能带我去见见她的父母 |
[15:03] | Yeah, I’d be happy to. Give me an hour or so. | 我很乐意 给我一个小时左右的时间 |
[15:06] | Great. Thanks. And then maybe we can go over | 多谢 我还想之后能否一起讨论下 |
[15:07] | some of your research on the case? | 你对这起案子的一些研究 |
[15:09] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[15:10] | You could come by my apartment after we visit the maiers. | 你可以在去完梅尔家之后到我公寓来 |
[15:13] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[15:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:32] | Molly had just turned 16 when she was killed. | 莫利被杀时才刚满16周岁 |
[15:35] | She didn’t even have her driver’s license. | 她那时甚至连驾照都还没有拿到 |
[15:37] | She was walking home from her girlfriend’s house, | 事发时 她在从朋友家走回来的路上 |
[15:40] | Never made it home. | 却再也没能回到家 |
[15:43] | We’ve been following the investigation. | 我们一直在关注这起调查 |
[15:46] | Jim’s been good enough to keep us up-to-date with the others. | 吉姆人很好 及时告知我们其他受害者的情况 |
[15:50] | All those girls. | 那么多个女孩儿 |
[15:52] | I can’t believe that nobody’s been able | 我真难以相信至今为止还没人能够 |
[15:53] | to catch up with this monster. | 抓住这个禽兽 |
[15:55] | We will, soon. | 我们会抓住他的 很快 |
[15:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:05] | Now don’t lose hope. | 不要失去信心 |
[16:06] | Molly wouldn’t want that, now, would she? | 莫利不希望看到你这样 不是吗 |
[16:10] | No, she wouldn’t. | 是啊 确实 |
[16:14] | This killer will be brought to justice. You have my word. | 我们会将杀手会绳之于法 我向你保证 |
[16:20] | You think I could take a look at Molly’s bedroom? | 我方便去查看一下莫利的卧室吗 |
[16:22] | No. I don’t want… | 不行 我可不想… |
[16:28] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[16:31] | Tom, will you show him upstairs? | 汤姆 你能带他上楼看看吗 |
[16:36] | Thank you. | 多谢你 |
[16:38] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[16:48] | Sorry about the mess. | 抱歉这里这么乱 |
[16:50] | We really should get around to cleaning it up. | 我们确实应该把这儿清理一下 |
[16:53] | Truth is, neither of us has the heart for it. | 但是事实上 我们俩都没有这个心情 |
[17:08] | “Crap recital practice” | “独舞练习盘” |
[17:17] | D-do you mind, uh… | 你介不介意 呃 |
[17:20] | Oh, uh, sure. | 不介意 |
[17:22] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[17:24] | She loved to dance. | 她热爱舞蹈 |
[17:27] | That was, uh… her thing. | 这算是 她的特长 |
[17:39] | Worked really hard at it. | 她很用功地练习 |
[17:47] | *I see trees of green* | *我看到绿树葱葱* |
[17:47] | 背景乐为《世界多美妙》 | |
[17:52] | *Red roses, too* | *伴着玫瑰的鲜红* |
[17:55] | *I see them bloom* | *它们幸福的成长* |
[17:58] | *For me and you* | *因为你我的存在* |
[18:01] | *And I think to myself* | *当我置身其中* |
[18:06] | *What a wonderful world* | *世界多美妙* |
[18:08] | Once she decided she wanted to do something, | 每当她下定决心要做一件事 |
[18:10] | there was no stopping her. | 便什么都无法阻止她了 |
[18:13] | Single-minded, determined. | 想法简单 意志坚决 |
[18:17] | Just like her mother. | 恰似她的母亲 |
[18:18] | *And clouds of white* | *漫步着白色的云朵* |
[18:22] | *The bright blessed day* | *那明丽的一天* |
[18:23] | Must have heard this song a hundred times. | 她肯定不下百遍地听过这首歌 |
[18:28] | *And I think to myself* | *当我置身其中* |
[18:33] | *What a wonderful world* | *世界多美妙* |
[18:41] | *The colors of the rainbow* | *绚丽的彩虹* |
[18:44] | *So pretty in the sky* | *横卧苍穹* |
[18:48] | *Are also on the faces* | *七色的光芒映照着* |
[18:51] | *Of people going by* | *过往行人微笑的面容* |
[18:55] | Counselor, | 律师先生 |
[18:56] | we found dozens of pictures of young women | 我们在你委托人家里找到了 |
[18:59] | in your client’s house. | 几十张年轻女性的照片 |
[19:00] | That’s your justification for holding him for murder? | 这就是你们以谋杀罪拘留他的正当依据吗 |
[19:02] | That he took pictures? He’s a photographer. | 就是因为他拍照片 他是一位摄影师 |
[19:04] | Sexually suggestive photographs taken without consent. | 未经同意下拍摄的带有极强性暗示的照片 |
[19:08] | Taken in public without any complaints. | 都是公开拍摄的 并且无人抱怨 |
[19:11] | That’s not even a misdemeanor. That’s a hobby. | 那连轻罪都算不上 只是嗜好罢了 |
[19:13] | He lied about his whereabouts the night of the murder. | 他谎报了自己在谋杀案发当晚的行踪 |
[19:15] | I was out taking photos. | 我在外面拍摄照片 |
[19:17] | Shh. Not exactly a capital offense. | 这也算不上死罪 |
[19:21] | Meanwhile, my client has had to endure | 与此同时 我的委托人还得因为 |
[19:24] | continued police harassment for a crime he didn’t commit. | 他根本没犯的罪 忍受警方持续的骚扰 |
[19:27] | I did not kill those girls! | 我没杀那些女孩 |
[19:28] | Richard, do not say another word. | 理查德 别说话了 |
[19:31] | Agent Lisbon, either release him now, | 里斯本探员 要么你现在放了他 |
[19:34] | or I’m bringing a harassment lawsuit against you and the CBI | 要么我明天一大早就起诉你和加调局 |
[19:38] | first thing tomorrow morning. | 对他进行骚扰 |
[19:43] | Mr. Haibach, you’re free to go. | 海尔巴先生 你可以走了 |
[19:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:04] | My apartment’s upstairs. Pardon the mess. | 我的房间在楼上 抱歉乱得很 |
[20:18] | Newspaper articles, background on the victims, | 报刊文章 受害人的背景资料 |
[20:21] | interviews with the victims’ families–enjoy. | 对受害人家人的采访 尽情查看 |
[20:24] | Hard to know where to start. | 我都不知道从何开始 |
[20:26] | Uh, water? Soda? Coffee? | 要喝水 苏打水 还是咖啡 |
[20:28] | Water would be great. Can I just dig in? | 来杯水就行了 我可以随便看看吗 |
[20:30] | Oh, be my guest. | 请随意 |
[20:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:40] | Crime scene… | 犯罪现场 |
[21:03] | 背景乐为《世界多美妙》 | |
[21:10] | Hope you don’t mind. Music helps me think. | 希望你别介意 音乐有助于我思考 |
[21:14] | Oh, not at all. I’ll put the water over here. | 没关系 我把水放在这边 |
[21:31] | The more I think about it, the more I’m starting to believe | 我越琢磨 就越觉得 |
[21:34] | that your analysis of the San Joaquin Killer | 你对圣华金河杀手的分析 |
[21:36] | may be wrong. | 可能错了 |
[21:39] | How so? | 为什么 |
[21:40] | Well, you said he’s a purist, | 你说他是个纯快感杀手 |
[21:41] | a man who kills simply for the pleasure of it. | 杀人只为了取乐 |
[21:45] | I’m starting to think he’s a deeply damaged man | 我觉得他是个曾受过重创的人 |
[21:49] | who kills out of a need for attention. | 杀人是为了得到关注 |
[21:54] | Neglected as a child, I’d guess. | 我猜他小时候受人忽视 |
[21:58] | What do you think, Jim? | 吉姆 你觉得呢 |
[22:00] | Well, I think you couldn’t be more wrong. | 我觉得你大错特错了 |
[22:05] | Look, I know the San Joaquin Killer | 听着 我比谁都了解 |
[22:07] | better than anyone, as you yourself have said. | 圣华金河杀手 你自己也说过 |
[22:09] | I’ve spent over a year inhabiting his mind. | 我花了一年多时间研究他的内心世界 |
[22:13] | This man is brilliant. | 这人太有才了 |
[22:15] | He’s a genius who’s run circles around the police. | 他是个天才 把警方耍得团团转 |
[22:19] | He’s killed at will without repercussion. | 他杀人如麻 从不手软 |
[22:24] | This is a man to be feared, not pitied. | 我们应该害怕他 而不是怜悯他 |
[22:30] | Excuse me. | 接个电话 |
[22:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:36] | Jane? S.F.P.D. found another body. | 简 旧金山警局发现了另一具尸体 |
[22:41] | Looks like the San Joaquin Killer. | 看来是圣华金河杀手干的 |
[22:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:48] | It’s him, isn’t it? | 是他干的 对吧 |
[22:50] | He’s killed again. | 他又杀人了 |
[22:57] | Name’s Jill Reisert, 18. | 受害人叫吉尔・雷瑟 18岁 |
[22:59] | It’s the San Joaquin Killer. | 是圣华金河杀手干的 |
[23:00] | Hands, feet bound with the same wire, | 手脚都被同种细铁丝绑住 |
[23:02] | tired in the same knot. | 打结方式也是一样 |
[23:03] | Killed elsewhere, dumped randomly. | 在别处被杀 尸体被随意抛弃 |
[23:06] | Pebbles on the eyes? | 眼眶里有鹅卵石吗 |
[23:08] | No. No eyes. | 不 眼睛没了 |
[23:20] | Only days after the last murder. | 离上次谋杀才过几天 |
[23:23] | He has a taste for attention now. | 他现在无比渴望得到关注 |
[23:26] | Bigger city, bigger stage, bigger violence. | 城市更大 舞台更大 于是他愈加暴力 |
[23:28] | He’s getting more and more excited by it all. | 他对这一切感到越来越激动了 |
[23:30] | What time was she killed? | 她是什么时候被杀的 |
[23:32] | Based on the amount of rigor, | 根据尸体僵硬程度 |
[23:33] | coroner thinks it was sometime this morning. | 验尸官认为是今早发生的事 |
[23:34] | Haibach was free by then. He could have done it. | 海尔巴那时已经重获自由 可能是他干的 |
[23:36] | No. I know who did this– | 不 我知道是谁干的 |
[23:39] | James Panzer. | 詹姆斯・帕瑟 |
[23:40] | Panzer? The reporter covering the case? | 帕瑟 报道这起案件的记者吗 |
[23:43] | The Fresno P.D. would have checked him out. | 弗雷斯诺警局一定调查过他 |
[23:46] | They did. | 他们是查了 |
[23:46] | He had an alibi for two of the murders, | 他有两次谋杀的不在场证明 |
[23:48] | both faked somehow. | 肯定是伪造的 |
[23:50] | Look into them if you don’t believe me, or don’t. | 如果你不信我 就仔细查查看 随便你 |
[23:51] | I don’t care. I know it was him. | 我不在乎 我知道凶手就是他 |
[23:54] | Evidence. | 出示证据 |
[23:55] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[23:56] | We don’t have anything linking him to the crime. | 我们无法把他和犯罪联系起来 |
[23:59] | FBI’s pushing to take over this case. | 联调局正在施加压力 要接手这件案子 |
[24:01] | I’m doing everything I can to hold them off, but honestly, | 我尽可能地拖住他们 但说实话 |
[24:03] | I don’t have the pull. We need an arrest. | 我拧不过他们 我们需要抓到真凶 |
[24:05] | I’ll get him. I just need time. | 我会抓住他的 我只是需要时间 |
[24:07] | – Time we don’t have. – I said I’ll get him. | -我们没时间 -我说了我会抓住他 |
[24:09] | Okay. How long do you need? | 好吧 你还需要多长时间 |
[24:12] | I’ll have him in custody by the morning. | 明早之前我就能拘留他 |
[24:17] | Give you till the morning. Good luck. | 那就明早之前 祝你好运 |
[24:22] | Panzer knows everything about this case. | 帕瑟知道这起案件的一切信息 |
[24:25] | We’ve got no Forensic evidence and no eyewitnesses. | 没有弗雷斯诺那边的证据 也没有目击证人 |
[24:28] | How do you propose we catch him? | 你觉得我们怎么能抓到他 |
[24:29] | We take away what he wants most. | 我们夺走他最想要的东西 |
[24:43] | Mr. Jane. | 简先生 |
[24:47] | Any news? | 有什么消息 |
[24:48] | Uh, n-not now, Karen. | 现在不行 凯伦 |
[24:50] | Please, give us a morsel, anything. | 拜托 透露点吧 说什么都行 |
[25:01] | Okay. We have a suspect. | 好吧 我们有了嫌疑犯 |
[25:02] | We’ll be making an arrest sometime tonight. | 今晚我们将进行抓捕行动 |
[25:04] | We’ll announce it to the press first thing tomorrow morning. | 明天一大早我们就会对媒体宣布 |
[25:07] | Who is it? | 嫌疑人是谁 |
[25:08] | You’ll find out tomorrow. | 明天你就知道了 |
[25:09] | Come on, Patrick. I need more. | 拜托 派翠克 再说点 |
[25:10] | Just tell me if it’s one of the previous suspects. | 告诉我是不是之前的嫌疑人之一 |
[25:15] | It is, isn’t it? | 是的 对吧 |
[25:18] | You didn’t hear it from me. | 我可什么都没说 |
[25:20] | You can trust me. | 你可以信任我 |
[25:21] | No, I mean it, Karen. | 不 我说真的 凯伦 |
[25:22] | You can’t go public with this today. | 今天你不能公开这件事 |
[25:23] | I’m only telling you | 我告诉你 |
[25:24] | so you’re not caught off guard tomorrow morning. | 只是不想让你明早大吃一惊 |
[25:27] | Thank you. Wait. Patrick. | 谢谢 等等 派翠克 |
[25:31] | The offer’s still open if you want to come | 如果你明晚想来参加我的节目 |
[25:32] | on my show tomorrow night. | 邀请还有效哦 |
[25:33] | Uh, yeah, thank you, but no, thanks. | 谢谢你 但还是免了吧 |
[25:36] | Just think about it. That’s all I ask. | 好好考虑吧 我就这么点要求 |
[25:38] | Sure. | 当然 |
[25:39] | Dan. Dan. | 丹 丹 |
[25:43] | Call the office and clear the 7:00 open. | 打给办公室 空出7点钟的新闻时间 |
[25:46] | I’ve got a breaking story. | 我有条重大新闻 |
[25:48] | All right. What’s going on? | 好吧 怎么回事 |
[25:50] | Panzer committed these murders out of hubris. | 帕瑟狂妄自大 所以才四处犯案 |
[25:52] | He wants to create a mythology around the San Joaquin Killer. | 他想创造圣华金河杀手的神话 |
[25:54] | That’s why he started the web site. | 所以他才开办网站 |
[25:57] | He doesn’t just want to kill. | 他不只是想杀人 |
[25:58] | He wants people to be in awe of him. | 他想要人们敬畏他 |
[26:00] | Yes? | 所以呢 |
[26:01] | So we arrest someone else for the murders, | 所以我们逮捕别人 |
[26:02] | someone pathetic and unworthy, | 某个可悲不值的普通人 |
[26:04] | thus destroying his mythology with one fatal blow. | 这个致命的打击会终结他的神话 |
[26:07] | Panzer will go out and kill again just to prove us wrong, | 帕瑟会继续屠杀 来证明我们是错的 |
[26:10] | And we will be there waiting for him. | 我们就在那里等着他 |
[26:12] | Arrest somebody else? | 先找个替罪羊 |
[26:15] | Ohh. | 高招 |
[26:17] | Are you sure, boss? | 你确定吗 老大 |
[26:20] | I got this. | 我来搞定 |
[26:22] | Oh, come on. You people just don’t quit, do you? | 拜托 你们这群人怎么这么不依不饶 |
[26:24] | Richard Haibach. You’re under arrest. | 理查德・海尔巴 你被捕了 |
[26:26] | For what? | 什么罪名 |
[26:27] | We’ll think of something. | 我们会想一个出来的 |
[26:31] | Hello? | 你好 |
[26:32] | Mr. Panzer, it’s Patrick. I have some information. | 帕瑟先生 我是派翠克 我有新消息 |
[26:41] | We got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[26:42] | San Joaquin killer. Made an arrest. | 圣华金河杀手 已经缉拿归案了 |
[26:44] | Yeah, I heard something about it on the news, | 我看到新闻了 |
[26:46] | but I didn’t believe it. Who is it? | 但有些难以置信 究竟是谁 |
[26:48] | Richard Haibach. | 理查德・海尔巴 |
[26:49] | Well, I thought he had an alibi. | 我以为他有不在场证明 |
[26:51] | Faked. Lied about the whole thing, | 假的 他一直在说谎 |
[26:53] | which is not too difficult to pull off | 圆谎并不容易 |
[26:54] | if you know what you’re doing. | 毕竟事实胜于雄辩 |
[26:56] | And you’re certain that it’s him? | 你确定真是他吗 |
[26:57] | We found pictures of young women in his home. | 我们在他家搜到了年轻女子的照片 |
[27:00] | Two of the victims were amongst them. | 包括其中两名被害人的 |
[27:01] | Well, that doesn’t prove he’s the killer. | 但这并不表明他就是真凶 |
[27:03] | We found something else. I can’t comment on specifics, | 我们还有其他证据 在此不便列举 |
[27:06] | But the A.G.’s Office is confident that it, | 但司法部明确表明 |
[27:09] | along with Hibach’s proximity to the Karp murder | 结合海尔巴在卡普谋杀案中的嫌疑 |
[27:12] | and the photos will be enough for a conviction. | 再加上这些照片 已经足以定罪了 |
[27:16] | We’ll announce it to the press tomorrow morning. | 我们明早就会向媒体公布了 |
[27:18] | I wanted you to know first, | 我想先来通知你 |
[27:20] | given your… personal attachment to the case. | 毕竟你对此案如此关心 |
[27:24] | And I just wanted to stop by | 我想亲自来一趟 |
[27:25] | and say thanks for your help, Jim. | 感谢你所提供的帮助 吉姆 |
[27:27] | Oh, yes, of course. | 别客气 |
[27:30] | Look, can I get you a drink or something? | 你要不要喝点什么 |
[27:32] | No, thanks. Do you mind if I use your restroom? | 不必了 谢谢 我能去趟卫生间吗 |
[27:35] | Oh, sure, sure. Right–right over there. | 当然 就在那边 |
[27:37] | – End of the hall here? – Yes. | -走廊尽头吗 -对 |
[28:20] | You sure you don’t want a drink or a snack? | 你确定你不想喝点或者吃点什么吗 |
[28:24] | Oh, no. I have to get going. | 不了 我还有事 |
[28:30] | You know, it’s funny, isn’t it? | 真是讽刺 不是吗 |
[28:33] | What’s that? | 此话怎讲 |
[28:34] | We were both wrong about the San Joaquin killer. | 圣华金河杀手 我们都猜错了 |
[28:37] | He wasn’t a purist, | 他并非纯快感杀手 |
[28:38] | nor was he a man desperate for attention. | 也不是渴望关注 |
[28:40] | He was just a sick, | 他只不过是个病态的 |
[28:41] | sexually deranged man that likes to take pictures of little girls. | 喜欢给小女孩拍艳照的性紊乱患者 |
[28:46] | Simple-minded pervert. | 无脑的变态而已 |
[28:47] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[29:14] | Come on. | 快来 |
[29:21] | There he is. | 他出来了 |
[29:41] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:12] | I’ll call S.F.P.D. for backup. | 我找旧金山警局请求后援 |
[30:20] | Jane! | 简 |
[30:39] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[30:55] | Um… Lisbon? | 里斯本 |
[31:24] | Couldn’t stay away, could you? | 欲罢不能 对吗 |
[31:27] | Put your hands in the air. Step back from the table. | 把手举起来 远离桌子 |
[31:30] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这里做什么 |
[31:31] | I said put your hands in the air now! | 我说了 举起你的手 |
[31:34] | Look, you don’t understand. I j– | 你们误会了 |
[31:39] | What are you doing here? | 你们怎么在这 |
[31:42] | Turn the camera off. | 关掉摄像机 |
[31:44] | Karen called me about an hour ago. | 凯伦大约一小时前打电话给我 |
[31:45] | She gave me this address. She asked me to meet her here. | 她给了我这个地址 叫我来这里找她 |
[31:48] | I have never been here before in my life. | 我是有生以来第一次来这里 |
[31:53] | I said turn the camera off. | 我说了 把摄像机关掉 |
[31:55] | Turn it off. | 关掉吧 |
[31:59] | You called him? | 你叫他来的 |
[32:01] | He’s the expert. I wanted him to authenticate | 他是专家 我想让他验证一下 |
[32:03] | that this was, in fact, the kill room used by the San Joaquin killer. | 这里就是圣华金河杀手的屠宰场 |
[32:06] | How did you know about this place? | 你是怎么知道这个地方的 |
[32:08] | She was contacted by him, by the San Joaquin killer. | 圣华金河杀手联系了她 |
[32:11] | Yes. Just after my 7:00 broadcast, | 是的 我在七点新闻播出时 |
[32:14] | during which I announced the CBI had someone in custody. | 报导了加调局已抓到嫌犯的消息 |
[32:16] | someone texted me from a blocked number, | 节目播完就有人用受限号码给我短信 |
[32:19] | said he was the S.J.K. And then gave me this address. | 声称他才是杀手 并给了我这个地址 |
[32:21] | All right. Out. | 好了 都出去 |
[32:23] | This is officially a CBI crime scene. Let’s go! | 这里现在是加调局罪案现场 都出去 |
[32:53] | I tried to tell you you had the wrong man. | 我想过提醒你 你们抓错了你 |
[32:56] | You set this up. | 这是你设计的圈套 |
[32:58] | You knew we were following you. | 你知道我们在盯着你 |
[33:00] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[33:02] | but I have to admit, I’m very hurt by all this. | 但我得承认 这件事真的让我很受伤 |
[33:05] | I mean, here I thought you were seeking my help, | 我一直以为你是真心寻求我的帮助 |
[33:07] | that we were kindred spirits. | 我们在统一战线 |
[33:09] | Where all along you were just lying to me. | 而你却一直都在骗我 |
[33:11] | You were using me. | 你在利用我 |
[33:14] | That kind of duplicity– | 你这样信口雌黄 |
[33:16] | leading a double life– | 当面一套背后一套 |
[33:17] | I don’t know how you do that. | 我不知道你怎么做得出来 |
[33:37] | Agent Lisbon, Jane, | 里斯本探员 简 |
[33:39] | I’d like you to meet FBI special agent Susan Darcy. | 这位是联调局特工苏珊・达西 |
[33:43] | As of this morning, | 从今早开始 |
[33:44] | she and her team will be taking over the investigation. | 她的团队将接手本案 |
[33:46] | – Sir– – No, it’s okay. It’s fine. | -长官 -不 不要紧 |
[33:48] | The man you want is James Panzer. | 你要抓的人叫詹姆斯・帕瑟 |
[33:53] | What sort of evidence do you have on Panzer? | 关于他 你们掌握了什么证据 |
[33:55] | – Well, nothing– – Nothing concrete. | -还没有证据 -没具体证据 |
[33:57] | Not, uh, your kind of evidence, anyhow. | 没有你认为的那种证据 |
[34:01] | How about your kind of evidence? | 那你认为的证据又是什么 |
[34:04] | His medicine cabinet is too neat. | 他的药柜异常整洁 |
[34:10] | That’s an interesting perspective. | 这个观点够新意 |
[34:12] | I’ll absorb the case files | 我会研究一下档案 |
[34:13] | and if Panzer looks like a good unsub for us, | 如果帕瑟确实有嫌疑 |
[34:15] | you can be rest assured that my team and I will be on him. | 我可以向你们保证会对他重点关注 |
[34:19] | No, you won’t. | 这样不行 |
[34:21] | Jane? | 简 |
[34:22] | While she’s absorbing the case files, | 在她研究案例的期间 |
[34:24] | Panzer will kill again. | 帕瑟又会大开杀戒 |
[34:25] | You’re not being constructive right now. | 你讲的话都毫无根据 |
[34:26] | – I’m just being honest. – It’s okay. | -我是实话实说 -不要紧 |
[34:30] | I understand you’re upset. | 我理解你心有不甘 |
[34:31] | You have every reason to be upset. | 有这种情绪很正常 |
[34:33] | I would be, too, if someone was taking over my case. | 如果我被半途抢走案子 我也会这样 |
[34:36] | If he does kill again, it will be my responsibility, | 如果他再次犯案 责任就在我头上 |
[34:38] | and I will answer for it. | 我会全权负责 |
[34:40] | But let me be very clear– | 但我正式声明 |
[34:43] | this investigation is now under the jurisdiction of the FBI. | 这个案子现在归联调局管了 |
[34:46] | It’s all yours. | 归你就归你 |
[34:53] | I’m gonna need those case files as soon as possible, please. | 请尽快将案宗交给我 |
[34:56] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[35:00] | Jane. | 简 |
[35:02] | Jane, you heard Wainright. | 简 你听到维莱特说的了 |
[35:04] | Our hands are tied. | 我们束手无策了 |
[35:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:11] | Yeah. Maybe yours are. | 也许我还有办法 |
[35:22] | Well, Karen, no disrespect to the CBI | 凯伦 我对加调局和联调局 |
[35:24] | or the FBI, | 并无冒犯之意 |
[35:26] | but it’s not a good sign when a case as complex | 但像这样一个复杂的要案 |
[35:28] | and important as this one | 在他们之间推来推去 |
[35:29] | is shuttled from agency to agency. | 可不是好现象 |
[35:31] | There’s–there’s a lack of communication and consistency, | 警局间缺乏沟通和连续性 |
[35:35] | there’s a pointless replication of effort. | 重复劳动毫无意义 |
[35:38] | I mean, you see the same problems | 在追查十二宫杀手的案子上 |
[35:40] | in the search for the Zodiac killer. | 也是同样的问题 |
[35:42] | Uh, hold that thought, James. | 先打断一下 詹姆斯 |
[35:43] | We’ll be right back after a quick break. | 我们休息片刻 马上回来 |
[35:45] | With our guest, James Panzer, | 今天我们请来了詹姆斯・帕瑟 |
[35:48] | and a surprise special guest, | 以及一位特别嘉宾 |
[35:49] | Cbi consultant Patrick Jane. | 加调局顾问 派翠克・简 |
[35:52] | And… clear. | 停机 |
[35:54] | I hope you don’t mind. | 我希望你不会介意 |
[35:56] | But– | 但是 |
[35:57] | Patrick. | 派翠克 |
[35:58] | Thank you so much for coming, really. | 感谢你能来 真的 |
[36:02] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[36:04] | We’re getting Mr. Jane mic-ed, yeah? | 给简先生安上麦克风了吗 |
[36:05] | Yes, we are. | 是的 装好了 |
[36:10] | In five, | 倒计时 五 |
[36:12] | four, three, two… | 四 三 二 |
[36:16] | Joining us now on this S.J.K. Special edition | 现在加入到我们圣华金河杀手特别节目的嘉宾 |
[36:19] | is Patrick Jane, a consultant with the CBI, | 是派翠克・简 加调局顾问 |
[36:22] | who has his own amazing story | 他为我们带来了 |
[36:23] | of terrible tragedy and cold revenge. | 这起惨痛悲剧和冷酷复仇事件的精彩分析 |
[36:26] | Patrick, thank you for joining us. | 派翠克 谢谢你的光临 |
[36:28] | Oh, it’s my pleasure, Karen. James. | 这是我的荣幸 凯伦 詹姆斯 |
[36:29] | In a nutshell, why has the San Joaquin killer | 概括地说 为何要将这名圣华金河杀手 |
[36:32] | proven so difficult to apprehend? | 绳之以法如此不易 |
[36:34] | Well, James is exactly right. | 詹姆斯说的非常对 |
[36:36] | There are too many cooks in the kitchen. | 查案的人多了反而坏事 |
[36:38] | But I-I would also like to add | 但我也想补充一点 |
[36:39] | that the San Joaquin killer is very likely someone | 圣华金河杀手很有可能 |
[36:42] | that has attached themselves to the investigation somehow– | 有法子参与到调查当中 |
[36:45] | Someone, uh, hiding in plain sight. | 他就藏在青天白日下 |
[36:48] | That’s interesting. | 有趣 |
[36:49] | Is there anyone in particular that you’re thinking of? | 你是不是在特指某一个人呢 |
[36:51] | We have our suspicions. | 我们有嫌疑人 |
[36:53] | Well, that sounds promising. | 听起来很有把握啊 |
[36:54] | Can we expect an arrest anytime soon? | 我们能期待很快抓到凶手吗 |
[36:57] | Very likely. | 非常可能 |
[36:57] | Uh, karen if I may ask Jane a question, I would– | 凯伦 我能问简一个问题吗 我… |
[36:59] | Actually, uh, could you hold that thought, James? | 詹姆斯 你能一会儿再问吗 |
[37:02] | Well, I– can–can you elaborate on that, Patrick? | 你能不能再说得详细点 派翠克 |
[37:05] | Uh, what makes you think | 有什么进展让你觉得 |
[37:06] | that the San Joaquin killer will be caught soon? | 圣华金河杀手很快就会被抓到 |
[37:08] | Well, he’s become wrapped up in his own mythology. | 他被自己编的神话捆住了手脚 |
[37:11] | Uh, he’s drank his own kool-aid, so to speak. | 可以说 他刚愎自用 |
[37:14] | Well, there is absolutely nothing to suggest that. | 这根本是无稽之谈 |
[37:17] | You’re right, James, I have no evidence, | 你说得对 詹姆斯 我没有证据 |
[37:19] | Uh, just a good sense of the man. | 只是对他的直觉很准 |
[37:22] | The San Joaquin killer is a sad little person | 圣华金河杀手只是个幻想着权利与名望的 |
[37:24] | living in a fantasy world of power and prestige. | 可悲的小人物 |
[37:28] | It’s only a matter of time before he makes a mistake. | 等他犯错失手 只是时间问题 |
[37:32] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[37:33] | Well, I would like to say I believe what Mr. Jane is saying, | 我想说我相信简先生所说 |
[37:36] | But I can’t disagree more. | 不过我无法苟同 |
[37:38] | I mean, this man is smart, he is rational, | 凶手很狡猾 很理性 |
[37:42] | He’s brilliant, in fact. | 实际上 他很睿智 |
[37:44] | Hmm. I-I respect your skills as a journalist | 我很尊重你作为记者和博主的 |
[37:47] | and as a blogger, James, | 职业技巧 詹姆斯 |
[37:48] | but I do this for a living, | 但我就是靠这个吃饭的 |
[37:49] | and I don’t think you know or understand this man at all. | 我觉得你根本不了解这个人 |
[37:52] | Well, that’s absurd! I mean, that’s just… | 这太荒唐了 我是说 那只是 |
[37:55] | That’s… your opinion, and I respect that. | 那只是你的观点 我表示尊重 |
[38:00] | But, Patrick, I mean, | 但是 派翠克 |
[38:01] | I think you really should consider the plain facts. | 我觉得你真该考虑一下实实在在的事实 |
[38:03] | James, hold that thought. | 詹姆斯 打住 |
[38:05] | Let–if I could just respond here for a moment. | 就让我把话说完 |
[38:06] | And you’ll have that chance when we come back | 你稍后可以继续 更多关于 |
[38:08] | with more on the search for the san joaquin killer. | 追踪圣华金河凶手的情况 马上回来 |
[38:12] | We’re clear. 30 seconds, everyone. | 停机 三十秒 各位 |
[38:14] | Great stuff, guys. | 辩得好 各位 |
[38:30] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在打什么主意 |
[38:34] | You think I’m stupid? | 你觉得我蠢吗 |
[38:36] | Yes. | 没错 |
[38:38] | You’re not going to ruin this for me. | 你可没法坏我的好事 |
[38:43] | When we come back, Jim, you’re up. | 一会儿开播 吉姆 你先说 |
[38:45] | Ten seconds. | 还有十秒 |
[38:50] | In five, four, | 五 四 |
[38:52] | three, two… | 三 二 |
[38:53] | James Panzer may be the man | 詹姆斯・帕瑟也许是 |
[38:55] | who knows the San Joaquin killer best. | 最了解圣华金河杀手的人了 |
[38:57] | Tell us, Jim, will he kill again? | 告诉我们 吉姆 他还会再开杀戒吗 |
[39:00] | Well, Karen, I hate to say this, | 凯伦 我很不愿这么说 |
[39:02] | but, yes, I-I think this man will strike again, | 但是 是的 我想他还会再度袭来 |
[39:06] | and I think that there will be many, many more victims. | 我想还会有更多更多受害者 |
[39:10] | A dark prediction. | 不祥的预测 |
[39:11] | Uh, what makes you think that? | 你为何这么觉得 |
[39:13] | Well, he is growing more bold and more confident every day– | 他每天都变得更有勇气 更有自信 |
[39:17] | more sure of his abilities and his greatness. | 对自己的无所不能 更深信不疑 |
[39:20] | And why shouldn’t he be? | 也难怪他会这样 |
[39:21] | He’s been able to evade detection so easily, | 他如此轻易地就逃避了警方的调查 |
[39:24] | he is too good to be caught. | 要抓他难上加难 |
[39:28] | Patrick, thoughts? | 派翠克 有什么想法 |
[39:36] | Patrick? | 派翠克 |
[39:39] | It’s funny. Red John thought exactly the same thing. | 真有趣 血腥约翰也是这么想的 |
[39:42] | Somehow I don’t think the San Joaquin killer | 可不知怎的 我认为圣华金河杀手 |
[39:45] | will be quite as easy to kill as Red John. | 可不像血腥约翰那么容易被杀 |
[39:48] | You’re very much mistaken. | 你大错特错了 |
[39:50] | Red John was an accomplished killer, no doubt, | 血腥约翰无疑杀人无数 |
[39:53] | And I applaud you for ridding us of him. | 我很感激你为我们除掉了他 |
[39:56] | But there is no comparison to the San Joaquin killer. | 但他与圣华金河杀手无法比拟 |
[40:00] | Red John was a common sociopath– | 血腥约翰是个普通的反社会分子 |
[40:02] | Lazy, sloppy, delusional. | 懒惰 马虎 有妄想症 |
[40:05] | You really have no idea what you’re saying. | 你根本不知道自己在说什么 |
[40:07] | Red John– | 血腥约翰 |
[40:08] | Red John is dead. | 血腥约翰已经死了 |
[40:10] | And the fact that he allowed himself to be caught and killed by you | 他让自己被你当场抓获并击毙 |
[40:13] | just proves my point. | 正好验证了我的观点 |
[40:17] | Compared to S.J.K., Red John was nothing– | 与圣华金河杀手相比 血腥约翰不值一提 |
[40:21] | An amateur already forgotten. | 只是个被遗忘的门外汉 |
[40:34] | You, uh… | 你 |
[40:38] | You were very good out there. | 你刚才表现得真厉害 |
[40:41] | Well… thank you. | 多谢 |
[40:53] | I was good. | 我就很厉害 |
[41:06] | Hello? | 你好 |
[41:11] | Where? | 在哪 |
[41:37] | What’s happened? | 怎么回事 |
[41:38] | Panzer. See for yourself. | 是帕瑟 你自己去看吧 |
[42:11] | Stay tuned for scenes from our next episode. | 别走开 请看下集预告 |