时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 旧金山捷运站 加州 旧金山 | |
[00:18] | we’ve just received a report | 我们刚接到报警 |
[00:20] | that the victim has been identified | 旧金山当地警方证实 |
[00:21] | by the San Francisco locals as Natalie gibecki, | 死者是娜塔莉・吉贝琪 |
[00:24] | although police are keeping the nature of her death | 而警方对死者信息 |
[00:26] | under wraps for the moment. | 暂不公开 |
[00:30] | Her name’s Natalie Gibecki. 27 years old. | 她名叫娜塔莉・吉贝琪 27岁 |
[00:33] | Works as a counselor | 她在几个街区外的 |
[00:34] | in a youth probation facility a few blocks over. | 一家少管所当法律顾问 |
[00:36] | The mayor serves on the board, so we got the call. | 市长是董事 所以派我们来了 |
[00:39] | Petechial hemorrhaging in the eyes | 眼里有淤血 |
[00:41] | and the marks around the neck indicate that she was strangled. | 颈部周围的痕迹表明死者是被勒死的 |
[00:45] | Where’s Lisbon? | 里斯本呢 |
[00:46] | She’s with S.F.P.D. | 和旧金山警局的人在一起 |
[00:47] | They talked to the victim’s boss. | 他们和死者的老板聊过 |
[00:48] | Apparently, she was on her way | 显然 她约了朋友看电影 |
[00:50] | to see a movie with friends. | 正在去的路上 |
[00:50] | Not likely. | 不尽然 |
[00:51] | Come again? | 你说什么 |
[00:52] | Well, she’s wearing a black lace camisole. | 她穿着黑色蕾丝紧身衣 |
[00:55] | She was planning on changing her flats to heels. | 她正打算把平底鞋换成高跟鞋 |
[00:58] | Her makeup is freshly applied. | 她的妆是刚上的 |
[01:00] | She’s wearing a very… very flowery perfume– | 她喷着浓郁的香水 |
[01:03] | J’adore, if I’m not mistaken. | “真我”香水 如果我没搞错的话 |
[01:05] | She was going to meet a lover. | 她正要去见情人 |
[01:08] | Married, I’d guess, based on the deception. | 我猜对方已婚 因为她骗了别人 |
[01:13] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[01:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:18] | Hello, Patrick. It’s Erica Flynn. | 喂 派翠克 我是艾瑞卡・弗琳 |
[01:20] | Erica Flynn. Wow, this is a surprise. | 艾瑞卡・弗琳 真没想到 |
[01:24] | Pleasant, I hope. | 我希望你很开心 |
[01:26] | I bet you’re wondering why I’m calling. | 我想你一定想知道我找你的原因 |
[01:28] | Yeah. Thought crossed my mind. | 对 我想过 |
[01:31] | What if I said I wanted to hear your voice? | 如果我说我想听你的声音了呢 |
[01:33] | I’d say you were lying. | 那你就是在撒谎 |
[01:34] | Not entirely. | 也不全是 |
[01:37] | Natalie Gibecki– I knew her personally. | 娜塔莉・吉贝琪 我和她有私交 |
[01:40] | She was a client of my matchmaking company. | 她是我的婚介公司的客人 |
[01:42] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 请节哀 |
[01:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:46] | We grew very close during our sessions together, | 我们在交谈过程中拉近了关系 |
[01:49] | but then you know how that can happen. | 不过你应该深有体会 |
[01:51] | What do you want, Erica? | 你想干什么 艾瑞卡 |
[01:53] | Yes, I haven’t said, have I? | 对 我还没说 对吧 |
[01:55] | No. | 对 |
[01:56] | I’m calling because I can help you find her killer. | 我找你是因为我能帮忙找到凶手 |
[01:59] | Really? What’s his name? | 是吗 他叫什么名字 |
[02:00] | If you want the answer, you know where to find me. | 如果你想知道答案 就来找我吧 |
[02:03] | It was nice to hear your voice again, Patrick. | 能再次听到你的声音真好 派翠克 |
[02:05] | Yours, too. | 我也是 |
[02:12] | Thank you, Dennis. | 谢谢 丹尼斯 |
[02:13] | Of course, Ms. Flynn. | 不客气 弗琳太太 |
[02:14] | You’re helpful as always. | 你总是乐于助人 |
[02:16] | Who was that? | 谁啊 |
[02:17] | Uh, that was Erica Flynn. | 艾瑞卡・弗琳 |
[02:20] | She wants to help out with the investigation. | 她想帮忙破案 |
[02:23] | Great. We should fax over the case file | 太好了 我们该把卷宗传真过去 |
[02:25] | and get her a gun. | 再给她把枪 |
[02:25] | Well, getting her a gun’s a bit much, | 给枪就有点过了 |
[02:27] | but, uh, I think the case file may help. | 可我觉得卷宗倒是可以 |
[02:30] | I was kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[02:31] | yeah. | 是 |
[02:32] | you’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑 对吧 |
[02:38] | Please tell me you’re kidding. | 快告诉我你是在说笑 |
[02:43] | 超感警探 | |
[02:45] | 超感警探 | |
[02:52] | 金色山谷州监狱 加州 萨克拉门托 | |
[03:03] | Hello, Patrick. | 你好 派翠克 |
[03:04] | Erica. You look good. | 艾瑞卡 你气色不错 |
[03:07] | Orange suits you. | 橙色很衬你 |
[03:09] | Well, I suppose I have you to thank for my wardrobe. | 这身行头 还多亏了你啊 |
[03:11] | I didn’t kill your husband. | 我可没杀你丈夫 |
[03:13] | Neither did I. Manslaughter. Big difference. | 我也没 我是过失杀人 区别大了 |
[03:16] | What is this about? | 什么事 |
[03:17] | I know who killed Natalie Gibecki. | 我知道是谁杀了娜塔莉 |
[03:19] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[03:21] | We grew close during our sessions together. | 我们在交谈过程中拉近了关系 |
[03:24] | Natalie told me things that she didn’t tell anyone else, | 有些事娜塔莉只告诉我一个人 |
[03:27] | like the fact that she was seeing someone in secret. | 比如她有个秘密情人 |
[03:29] | Why would she need a dating service | 如果她已经有了情人 |
[03:31] | if she was already seeing someone? | 会什么还要找婚介 |
[03:33] | She met him during our sessions together. | 她是在我们安排的交友过程中认识的 |
[03:34] | That must have been some time ago. | 那肯定有段时间了 |
[03:36] | Ten months, | 十个月前 |
[03:38] | But Natalie was still seeing him when she died. | 可娜塔莉死前和他还没断 |
[03:41] | I’m sure of it. | 我肯定 |
[03:42] | How? | 怎么会 |
[03:43] | I know true love when I see it. | 我能鉴别真爱 |
[03:46] | Then why the secrecy? | 那她搞这么神秘干什么 |
[03:47] | The man Natalie was seeing was married. | 娜塔莉的对象有家室 |
[03:50] | She kept the affair from everyone. | 她没有告诉任何人 |
[03:51] | Everyone except you. | 除了你 |
[03:53] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:58] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么跟我说这些 |
[04:00] | I cared deeply about Natalie. | 我非常关心娜塔莉 |
[04:03] | Her death is a tragedy, | 她的死让我很伤心 |
[04:04] | and her killer should be punished. | 而凶手该被绳之以法 |
[04:06] | That was a nice try. | 说的比唱的还好听 |
[04:09] | All right. I want out of here. | 好吧 我想出去 |
[04:12] | Temporarily, of course. | 当然只是暂时的 |
[04:14] | You have no idea what this is like, Patrick, | 你根本无法理解这种感觉 派翠克 |
[04:17] | Living in a cage, | 待在牢里 |
[04:19] | knowing I’ll be here for years. | 明知我还得再蹲好几年 |
[04:24] | The truth is, this may be my last chance at freedom | 事实上 这可能是我最后一次 |
[04:27] | while I’m young enough to enjoy it. | 趁年轻还能享受自由的机会 |
[04:30] | I just want to go to the spa, | 我只想去泡温泉 |
[04:32] | eat at my favorite restaurant, | 在我最钟爱的餐馆就餐 |
[04:34] | a few harmless indulgences | 适当无害的放纵 |
[04:35] | in return for helping you catch a killer. | 作为帮你们抓住凶手的报答 |
[04:38] | What if you’re lying? | 如果你在说谎呢 |
[04:40] | You once said you could see right through me. | 你曾说过能当场识破我 |
[04:44] | “Transparent as glass,” I believe, was how you put it, | “一眼看穿” 我相信这就是你的本事 |
[04:47] | So tell me, am I lying now? | 所以你告诉我 我在说谎吗 |
[04:52] | Natalie Gibecki left the youth facility at 8:14 P.M. | 娜塔莉・吉贝琪在8点14分离开少管所 |
[04:55] | A commuter found her body at 8:33, | 一个乘客在8点33分发现他的尸体 |
[04:57] | giving us a 19-minute window | 当中有19分钟的空白 |
[04:59] | for the murder to have been committed. | 凶手可能在这段时间作案 |
[05:00] | And what do we have for motive? | 作案动机呢 |
[05:01] | Well, there’s nothing missing from Natalie’s body, | 娜塔莉的尸体上没有丢失任何东西 |
[05:03] | So robbery seems out. | 所以排除劫杀可能 |
[05:04] | No sign of sexual assault, either. | 也没有性侵犯的迹象 |
[05:05] | Natalie had just returned | 娜塔莉刚去巴亚尔塔港 |
[05:06] | from a 5-day trip to Puerto Vallarta. | 旅行了5天回来 |
[05:08] | I’m checking it out. | 我在追查 |
[05:09] | What about Jane’s theory about a boyfriend? | 简说的男友的情况呢 |
[05:11] | We looked into it. | 我们查过了 |
[05:12] | Friends all say Natalie wasn’t seeing anyone. | 娜塔莉的朋友们都说她没男友 |
[05:14] | Family? | 亲人呢 |
[05:15] | Only child. Parents died years ago. | 只有一个孩子 父母几年前都过世了 |
[05:17] | All right. Head to the youth facility | 好 去少管所 |
[05:18] | and talk to the other counselors | 向当天跟娜塔莉值一趟班的其他顾问 |
[05:20] | that were working on Natalie’s shifts. | 了解情况 |
[05:21] | See if they know anything. | 看看他们是否了解情况 |
[05:22] | Uh, boss, any way I can skip this and work the phones? | 头儿 我能不去 进行电话联系吗 |
[05:24] | I have an appointment in an hour I can’t miss. | 我一小时后有约 不能爽约 |
[05:26] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[05:27] | Yeah, everything’s fine. | 对 我很好 |
[05:27] | It’s just, uh, something I have to do. | 只是 我得做点事 |
[05:29] | Sure. Van Pelt? | 好 范佩尔呢 |
[05:31] | Sure. On it. | 好 我去 |
[05:36] | 140 00:05:36,974 –> 00:05:38,903 Hi. I’m Agent Van Pelt. This is Agent Cho. | 红土少管所 加州 旧金山 你好 我是范佩尔警探 这位是周警探 |
[05:38] | We’re from CBI. | 加调局的 |
[05:39] | We’re here investigating Natalie Gibecki’s murder. | 我们在调查娜塔莉・吉贝琪的凶案 |
[05:42] | I don’t know how we’re gonna tell the boys. | 我不知道该怎么告诉孩子们 |
[05:43] | They all loved Natalie. | 他们都爱娜塔莉 |
[05:45] | Do you guys have any idea who did this? | 你们查出凶手是谁吗 |
[05:47] | We’re still in the early stages of the investigation. | 我们还在调查初期 |
[05:49] | We have reason to believe that Natalie may have been | 我们有理由相信 |
[05:50] | romantically involved with someone. | 娜塔莉有个秘密情人 |
[05:52] | Either of you know anything about that? | 你们有谁知情吗 |
[05:53] | No. | 没有 |
[05:55] | Yeah, no. I thought she was single. | 是啊 没有 我觉得她单身 |
[05:56] | Hey, Kevin! | 凯文 |
[05:57] | Keep that up. | 打起精神 |
[05:58] | You’ll be doing push-ups until you puke. | 我会让你做俯卧撑做到吐 |
[06:00] | The relationship could have been with a co-worker. | 他们的关系可能是同事 |
[06:03] | Well, don’t look at me. | 别看我啊 |
[06:04] | You didn’t like her? | 你不喜欢她吗 |
[06:05] | No, I didn’t say that. She– | 不是 我没那么说 她 |
[06:07] | She just wasn’t my type. | 她不是我的菜 |
[06:07] | Kevin! What did I just say? | 凯文 我刚说什么来着 |
[06:10] | Now drop and give me 50. Now! | 现在趴下给我做50个俯卧撑 就现在 |
[06:14] | Can you think of anyone who may have wanted to harm Natalie? | 你能想起来谁可能伤害娜塔莉吗 |
[06:16] | No, but… we did have a kid go missing | 没有 但 我们确实有个孩子昨晚 |
[06:19] | from the facility last night. | 从少管所走丢了 |
[06:20] | Hey, trent didn’t have anything to do with this. | 崔特与这无关 |
[06:23] | His name was trent? | 他叫崔特吗 |
[06:24] | Trent Matthews. He’s 17. | 崔特・马修 17岁 |
[06:25] | Was in here for drug possession and assault. | 因为私藏毒品和殴打别人来到这儿 |
[06:27] | What time did he go missing? | 他什么时候走失的 |
[06:29] | I saw him at dinner, so sometime after 7:00. | 我晚餐时见过他 下午5点之后 |
[06:31] | Yeah, but like I said, he didn’t have anything to do with this. | 就像我说的 他与这无关 |
[06:34] | We’re gonna need to see his file. | 我们想看他的档案 |
[06:38] | Keep going. | 继续做 |
[06:42] | You want to let her out of prison? | 你想让她出狱吗 |
[06:43] | Well, no, I just think Erica could help us. | 没 我只是觉得艾瑞卡可以帮我们 |
[06:46] | She knows details of the victim’s life. | 她知道很多受害人生活的细节 |
[06:48] | She may even know the killer. | 说不定她还认识凶手 |
[06:49] | She says she does. | 她口说无凭 |
[06:50] | That she’s telling the truth about. | 她说的是真话 |
[06:52] | Even so, it doesn’t mean we need her help. | 就算如此 也不能说明我们需要她帮忙 |
[06:54] | No, I didn’t say that. I said she could be useful. | 不 我没那么说 我说她有用处 |
[06:56] | What do you think, luther? | 你怎么想的 卢瑟 |
[06:59] | I’m intrigued. | 我很有兴趣 |
[07:00] | – Sir. – I think… | -长官 -我觉得 |
[07:02] | it’s just the kind of innovative thinking | 加利福尼亚调查局更需要 |
[07:03] | the CBI needs more of. | 一种标新立异的思路 |
[07:05] | Using a convict to catch a killer– | 利用一个罪犯去抓一个凶手 |
[07:08] | it’s synergy. | 这叫协同效应 |
[07:09] | Exactly. | 确实是 |
[07:09] | Sir, this isn’t even our jurisdiction. | 长官 这甚至不在我们管辖范围内 |
[07:12] | We couldn’t get her released if we tried. | 就算我们这么做 也无法将她释放 |
[07:14] | You’re right, | 你说得对 |
[07:15] | but the warden at golden valley state prison | 但是金谷州立监狱的监狱长 |
[07:17] | has already approved it. | 已经批准了 |
[07:18] | Ms. Flynn’s guaranteed a furlough through | 弗琳夫人已经通过地方长官制定的康复计划 |
[07:20] | the rehabilitation program that the governor instituted. | 被批准假释了 |
[07:22] | Apparently, she’s a model inmate. | 很显然 她是个模范囚犯 |
[07:24] | She’s a convicted murderer. | 她犯了谋杀罪 |
[07:25] | Convicted manslaughterer, actually. | 事实上是过失杀人罪 |
[07:28] | – Oh, well, in that case… – So you agree? | -那个案子… -那你同意了 |
[07:30] | No. She’s a dangerous killer, | 没有 她是个危险的杀人犯 |
[07:32] | and she’s a flight risk. | 她还有可能潜逃 |
[07:33] | Well, which is exactly why I’ll be assigning two agents | 这就是为什么我会派两名探员 |
[07:35] | to guard her at all times. | 24小时看着她 |
[07:37] | See, Lisbon? What could possibly go wrong? | 里斯本 还有什么地方可能出差错 |
[07:40] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[07:42] | Synergy. | 协同效应 |
[08:00] | hey, Cho. | 周 |
[08:02] | – What’s up? – You called me. | -什么事 -你给我打过电话 |
[08:04] | Oh, yeah, yeah. That’s right. | 是啊 是啊 |
[08:05] | I got some background on trent matthews. | 我找到些崔特・马修的背景资料 |
[08:07] | He was attending Sequoia Valley high school | 他在因私藏毒品和殴打罪被逮捕之前 |
[08:09] | before he was busted for possession and assault. | 在红杉山谷高中上过学 |
[08:11] | It’s not that far from the youth facility. | 那里离少管所不远 |
[08:13] | – You think he might head back there? – Well, he’s alone. | -你觉得他可能回去了 -他一个人 |
[08:15] | Family moved away from the area. | 家人搬走了 |
[08:16] | He’s probably just looking for some cash and a place to stay. | 他可能只是想要些现金和一个住的地方 |
[08:18] | Might try old friends for help. | 可能会去找老朋友帮忙 |
[08:20] | All right. Van Pelt and I will get on it. | 范佩尔和我会去查 |
[08:23] | Wayne, you ready? Class is about to start. | 韦恩 你好了吗 课要开始了 |
[08:25] | Oh, yeah, yeah. All set. | 是的 准备就绪 |
[08:28] | Welcome, mommies and daddies. | 欢迎各位准妈妈准爸爸 |
[08:31] | My name is Atoosa, | 我叫阿塔莎 |
[08:32] | and I will be leading your class today. | 今天由我为你们上课 |
[08:35] | Welcome to the first step | 欢迎来到你们为人父母的 |
[08:37] | on your amazing journey of parenthood. | 美妙旅程的第一步 |
[08:41] | Now before we begin, I would like each of you | 在我们开始之前 我想让你们每个人 |
[08:45] | to go around the room and offer something about yourselves. | 互相认识 并分享你们的故事 |
[08:58] | Would you like to start? | 你愿意先开始吗 |
[09:00] | Sure. Um, hi. My name is Sarah. | 当然 大家好 我叫莎拉 |
[09:04] | Welcome, sarah. | 欢迎你 莎拉 |
[09:07] | Oh, hi. I’m Wayne. | 大家好 我是韦恩 |
[09:09] | Welcome, Wayne. | 欢迎你 韦恩 |
[09:11] | Um… Okay, I’m 28 weeks. | 我怀孕28周了 |
[09:14] | Uh, this is my first child. | 这是我第一胎 |
[09:16] | Wait. Our first child? | 等下 是我们第一个孩子吧 |
[09:17] | Oh, yeah. Definitely our first. | 是啊 绝对是第一个 |
[09:18] | Okay. Our first child. | 我们的第一个孩子 |
[09:20] | Well, although “Our” might be a little misleading. | 我这么说可能有点令人误解 |
[09:23] | No, not that this isn’t his baby. | 不 不是说这不是他的孩子 |
[09:24] | I am not some kind of floozy or anything, | 我不是什么荡妇之类的 |
[09:26] | And, gosh, not that anyone in this room is, uh, you know– | 天啊 我不是说这屋子里有谁是 |
[09:29] | No, I–that is– I just meant, um– | 不 我 是说 我的意思是 |
[09:32] | She just meant that we’re not married. | 她的意思是我们还没结婚 |
[09:34] | That–that was it, that we’re not married. | 是 是说 我们还没结婚 |
[09:35] | No. I mean, yes. | 没 我是说 是的 |
[09:43] | According to the youth facility, | 少管所说 |
[09:44] | Trent Matthews was busted for possession | 崔特・马修三个月前在这所高中 |
[09:46] | At this high school three months ago. | 因为私藏毒品被捕 |
[09:52] | You know, kids used to call me “Bracey Gracie” | 孩子们总叫我”牙套小斯斯” |
[09:54] | Because I wore braces until I was 17. | 因为我直到17岁还穿着牙箍 |
[09:57] | What did people call you? | 人们怎么叫你 |
[09:58] | Cho. | 周 |
[10:05] | That’s him. | 那个是他 |
[10:07] | Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! | 打啊 打啊 快打 快打 打 |
[10:12] | Hey, break it up! | 别打了 |
[10:14] | Come on! Get off me, man! | 拜托 放开我 伙计 |
[10:17] | Hey, get off, man. | 放手 兄弟 |
[10:18] | – Trent matthews? – What? | -崔特・马修 -怎么了 |
[10:19] | CBI. We need a word. | 加利福尼亚调查局 我们得谈谈 |
[10:21] | Screw your word, man. | 谈你妹啊 |
[10:32] | You needn’t look so glum, lisbon. | 别这么忧郁 里斯本 |
[10:35] | If anything happens, you’re not gonna be held responsible. | 就算出了差错 也不用你担责任 |
[10:38] | Because that’s what I’m worried about. | 这正是我所担心的 |
[10:41] | You know why she’s doing this. | 你知道她为什么这么做 |
[10:43] | To try and escape, most likely. | 最可能是因为想试着逃跑 |
[10:45] | Yet you’re going through with it anyway. | 但是无论如何你都得这么做 |
[10:48] | Are you doing this | 你这么做 |
[10:49] | because you need Erica’s help | 是因为你需要艾瑞卡的帮助 |
[10:51] | or because you want it? | 还是因为你有私心 |
[10:53] | Agents, you can come in now. | 探员们 你们可以进来了 |
[10:59] | You’ll have to sign for custody. | 你们必须签署接收监护权 |
[11:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:06] | Hello, Patrick. | 你好 派翠克 |
[11:07] | Erica. | 艾瑞卡 |
[11:08] | Inmate Erica Marie Flynn is now in your custody. | 犯人艾瑞卡・玛丽・弗琳现交给你们了 |
[11:12] | Take good care of her. | 好好照顾她 |
[11:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:25] | All right. Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[11:27] | Who? | 谁 |
[11:28] | Natalie’s killer. Don’t be cute. | 杀娜塔莉的人 别装傻了 |
[11:30] | Oh, I don’t know his name. | 我不知道他叫什么 |
[11:31] | It’s all in my symphony files. | 全在我交响乐团的文件里 |
[11:33] | Did I not make that clear? | 是我没说清楚吗 |
[11:34] | No, you didn’t. | 你没说清楚 |
[11:35] | Must have slipped her mind. | 她肯定全忘了 |
[11:37] | Where are the files? | 文件在哪儿 |
[11:38] | My lawyer is having them sent to your offices now. | 我的律师正把它们寄到你们办公室 |
[11:41] | Good. Let’s get this over with. | 很好 让我们把这事儿做完 |
[11:43] | You got her? | 你们认识她吗 |
[11:44] | We got her. | 我们认识 |
[11:45] | Ms. Flynn, I’m agent Mcclay. | 弗琳太太 我是麦克雷探员 |
[11:46] | This is agent Morris. | 这位是莫里斯探员 |
[11:48] | We’ll be supervising you during your furlough. | 我们负责监视您在狱外的活动 |
[11:50] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你们别介意 |
[11:51] | A friend of mine owns a car company… | 我有个朋友是汽车公司的主管 |
[11:52] | And has offered me transportation while I’m out. | 为我提供外出的交通工具 |
[11:54] | How thoughtful. | 真贴心 |
[11:58] | Patrick, are you coming? | 派翠克 你来吗 |
[12:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:23] | This should be fun. | 这会很有趣的 |
[12:40] | Here’s your tea. | 你的茶来了 |
[12:41] | Thanks so much. Oh, Ron? | 非常感谢 对了 荣 |
[12:44] | Yes, Ms. Flynn. | 怎么了 弗琳夫人 |
[12:45] | Would you mind getting me some lemon for that? | 帮我加些柠檬在茶里好吗 |
[12:47] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[12:53] | Hey, boss. | 你好 老大 |
[12:54] | I checked out that trip Natalie took to Puerto Vallarta. | 我查了娜塔莉的巴亚尔塔港之行 |
[12:56] | It seems she traveled alone. | 她似乎是一个人去的 |
[12:58] | She meet anybody there? | 她在那里见过什么人吗 |
[12:59] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[13:00] | We’ve been unable to locate her camera, | 我们无法定位她的相机 |
[13:01] | but Natalie did upload travel photos on to a web site, | 但娜塔莉把旅行照片上传到了网上 |
[13:04] | so I’m having those printed out now. | 我正在打印 |
[13:06] | Okay. | 很好 |
[13:10] | What is it with this woman? | 这女人到底怎么回事 |
[13:11] | Uh, she can get men to do whatever she wants, | 她能让男人对自己言听计从 |
[13:13] | and I can’t for the life of me figure out why. | 我压根搞不清为什么会这样 |
[13:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:18] | I get it. I mean, if I were a guy. | 我懂 如果我是男人的话 |
[13:26] | Assault is a serious offense, Trent. | 人身攻击是重罪 崔特 |
[13:29] | Man, that dude was a snitch. | 伙计 那家伙是个告密的 |
[13:33] | Is that why you were smashing his face in? | 所以你就冲他的脸来了一拳 |
[13:35] | Hell, yeah. He’s the reason why | 妈的 是啊 是他先害我 |
[13:36] | I got sent to juvie in the first frickin’ place. | 进了少管所 |
[13:38] | So you ran away from the youth facility | 所以你就逃出来 |
[13:40] | to get revenge? | 去报复他 |
[13:41] | No, man. I left ’cause I had to. | 不是 伙计 我不得不逃走 |
[13:44] | I wasn’t about to get jacked up. | 我本来不会惹是生非 |
[13:45] | You had a beef with one of the other kids? | 你和另一个小鬼干上了 |
[13:48] | Just one of my counselors– big dude named Danny. | 只是我的一个顾问 叫丹尼的大块头 |
[13:51] | – Danny Vargas? – Yeah. | -丹尼・瓦加斯吗 -对 |
[13:54] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[13:57] | I mean, well, the night I took off, he, uh… | 我逃离的那晚 他 |
[14:00] | He and Natalie were fighting. | 他和娜塔莉吵起来了 |
[14:03] | I mean, like, for real, you know? | 吵得不可开交 |
[14:05] | Um, she– she was yelling at him like crazy, man, | 她 她疯了似的冲他大叫 |
[14:07] | all up in his face, | 就当着他的面 |
[14:10] | But, uh, see, Danny– | 但是 丹尼 |
[14:11] | Uh, he’s real hard with us kids. | 他对我们很严厉 |
[14:14] | He, uh, I mean, he pushes us, | 他总是推我们 |
[14:17] | smacks us around when no one’s lookin’… | 没人注意的时候就动粗 |
[14:20] | Except this time Natalie saw it go down. | 但这次被娜塔莉发现了 |
[14:24] | She wasn’t too happy about it, you know? | 她看不惯这事 |
[14:25] | I mean, the girl… | 那姑娘 |
[14:27] | Girl just started flippin’ out on him. | 那姑娘对他来火了 |
[14:29] | Did things get physical between them? | 有肢体冲突吗 |
[14:30] | Oh, well, it was about to, until I stepped in. | 差一点 直到我插手 |
[14:33] | I mean… I mean, y-you can’t lay your hands on a woman. | 你 你总不能打女人 |
[14:35] | I don’t–I don’t give a damn who you are. | 我才不管你是谁 |
[14:38] | But, anyway, I mean, Danny got mad, real mad, | 不过 总之丹尼很生气 他气坏了 |
[14:44] | so I took off before he could do something about it. | 所以我趁他反击前逃了 |
[14:46] | You think danny would have hurt you in retaliation? | 你觉得丹尼会报复你吗 |
[14:49] | I know he would have. | 我知道他肯定会 |
[14:51] | The dude has frickin’ issues, man. | 那家伙不正常 伙计 |
[14:52] | He–he should be the one sitting here, not me. | 他才该坐在这里 而不是我 |
[14:56] | Listen, with all bull aside, | 听着 废话少说 |
[14:57] | let me tell you something, all right? | 我告诉你一件事 行吗 |
[15:00] | I would never hurt Natalie, ever. | 我永远不会伤害娜塔莉 绝不 |
[15:04] | I-I got no reason to. | 我没理由那样做 |
[15:06] | I mean, she–she was one of the only adults | 她是唯一一个 |
[15:09] | who ever treated me like a person, you know? | 把我当人看的成年人 |
[15:12] | Yeah, I do. | 我理解 |
[15:22] | Hey. You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:25] | Oh. Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 还行 挺好的 |
[15:27] | Uh, no. That video was… | 其实不好 那段视频 |
[15:30] | Oh, god. It was horrible. | 天哪 太糟糕了 |
[15:32] | I had no idea that childbirth could be so… | 我完全不知道分娩那么 |
[15:35] | Well, so scary. | 那么可怕 |
[15:36] | Oh, it wasn’t that bad. | 也没那么糟 |
[15:38] | Sarah, I’m a homicide detective. | 萨拉 我是个命案警探 |
[15:39] | I’ve seen some pretty graphic things, | 我见过很多可怕的场景 |
[15:40] | But that, uh, nothing prepared me for that. | 但是对于那个 我真的毫无准备 |
[15:44] | How do you think I feel? I have to go through it. | 你觉得我是什么感觉 我得亲身经历 |
[15:48] | Wayne, you’re gonna be okay with this, right? | 韦恩 你不会反悔吧 |
[15:51] | Yeah, I think so. | 我想是的 |
[15:53] | I-I mean, yes. Y-yes. | 我是说不会 不会反悔 |
[15:55] | All right. Good. Because I… | 好的 太好了 因为我 |
[15:57] | I can’t do this on my own. | 我一个人做不来 |
[15:59] | I know. | 我懂 |
[16:02] | What are you looking for in a man? | 你希望男士拥有什么品质 |
[16:04] | Well, someone generous… | 慷慨大方 |
[16:07] | And caring. | 关心他人 |
[16:08] | Someone who puts the needs of others before themselves. | 先人后己 |
[16:12] | I want a man I can grow old with, | 我希望找到一个能和我白头偕老的人 |
[16:15] | A best friend. | 一位挚友 |
[16:18] | Problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[16:19] | This is so frustrating. | 令人沮丧 |
[16:21] | One of Natalie’s interviews is missing. | 娜塔莉的一段采访不见了 |
[16:25] | How unfortunate. | 太不幸了 |
[16:27] | I know what you’re thinking, but I had nothing to do with it. | 我知道你在想什么 这可不关我的事 |
[16:30] | It’s not my problem if your people misplace things. | 你的手下放错了东西可不是我的问题 |
[16:32] | “My people”? | “我的手下” |
[16:34] | All right. That’s enough. Let’s go. | 好了 到此为止 走吧 |
[16:35] | – Where? – Back to prison. | -去哪儿 -回监狱 |
[16:37] | You shouldn’t be out if you can’t actually help ith the investigation. | 如果你无法协助查案就不该出来 |
[16:39] | Well, just hang on a second. | 稍等一下 |
[16:42] | Just ’cause there’s a video missing, | 不过是丢了一段视频 |
[16:43] | doesn’t mean she can’t help find Natalie’s lover, right? | 不代表她不能帮忙找娜塔莉的情人吧 |
[16:46] | Absolutely. It’s all right here. | 当然不 这里没事了 |
[16:49] | Natalie lived for her work. | 娜塔莉献身工作 |
[16:50] | She dedicated her life to helping others. | 她把一生帮助别人 |
[16:52] | The fact that she found love without my service | 实际上 她不在我的帮助下找到真爱 |
[16:54] | can only mean one thing– | 只有一种可能 |
[16:55] | The man she was seeing was a co-worker. | 她见的男人是她的同事 |
[16:58] | I tried that. No luck. | 我试过了 什么也没发现 |
[17:00] | That’s because she wasn’t working at the youth facility | 那是因为他俩并不是在 |
[17:01] | when she met him. | 少管所认识的 |
[17:02] | This was ten months ago, remember? | 那是十个月以前 记得吗 |
[17:05] | Mm. You mean when she was working | 你是说在她为非盈利机构 |
[17:05] | at the nonprofit, Casa Encantar? | 爱之屋工作的时候 |
[17:08] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[17:11] | Shall we? | 我们去看看好吗 |
[17:11] | We shall. | 当然 |
[17:23] | Welcome to Casa Encantar. Can I help you? | 欢迎来到爱之屋 有什么能效劳的 |
[17:25] | Yes. My fiance and I are looking | 当然 我和未婚夫想为 |
[17:27] | for a nonprofit to volunteer for. | 一家非营利机构志愿服务 |
[17:29] | Let me show you around. | 我带你们四处转转 |
[17:31] | We’re not usually this busy, but we’re throwing | 我们通常没这么忙 但明天我们 |
[17:35] | a fund-raising event tomorrow night. | 要举办一个筹募基金活动 |
[17:37] | It’s actually a release party | 事实上是为总裁写的书 |
[17:38] | for a book that our C.E.O. has written. | 举办发行聚会 |
[17:41] | Here he is now. | 他来了 |
[17:43] | Hi. I’m Greg Relin. Welcome. | 你好 我是格里格・雷林 欢迎 |
[17:45] | It’s wonderful, what you do here. | 你们所做的一切太棒了 |
[17:47] | Thank you. Since we started, we’ve been lucky enough | 多谢 自成立以来 我们有幸 |
[17:50] | to build six schools, four clinics, two orphanages, | 在墨西哥的乡下建立了6所学校 |
[17:53] | throughout Mexico, all in small rural villages, | 4间诊所 2所孤儿院 |
[17:57] | some without electricity or running water. | 有些地方没有电和自来水 |
[18:00] | That’s our newest orphanage. | 那是我们最新的孤儿院 |
[18:01] | We hope to have four more just like it | 我们希望在年底前 |
[18:02] | by the end of the year. | 再建四所 |
[18:03] | If we raise enough support tomorrow night. | 如果今晚筹得足够资金 |
[18:05] | So Evan’s told you about our gala? | 埃文和你们说过我们的庆祝活动了吧 |
[18:07] | There will be plenty of food and drink, | 会有很多美食和饮料 |
[18:09] | even some entertainment. | 甚至还有些娱乐活动 |
[18:10] | You’re both welcome to come. | 希望你们都能参加 |
[18:12] | See–see what a difference you can make. | 看看能不能贡献点力量 |
[18:15] | Wow. Thank you very much for the invitation. | 谢谢你的热情邀请 |
[18:16] | Tell me, when did you last see Natalie Gibecki? | 你最近一次见到娜塔莉・吉贝琪是什么时候 |
[18:20] | – I’m sorry? – Don’t be. | -你说什么 -别装了 |
[18:21] | You said you were looking to volunteer. | 你说你想来帮忙 |
[18:24] | No, I didn’t. She did, | 不 我可没说 是她说的 |
[18:25] | and she also said I was her fiance. Cheeky. | 她还说我是她的未婚夫呢 厚脸皮 |
[18:28] | And you are who, exactly? | 你到底是谁 |
[18:29] | I’m Patrick Jane. I’m a consultant with the CBI. | 我是派翠克・简 加调局的顾问 |
[18:31] | I’m investigating Natalie’s murder. | 我在调查娜塔莉被杀一案 |
[18:33] | She was seeing someone here, yes? | 她和这里的员工在约会 对吧 |
[18:35] | Not that I know of. Evan? | 我是不知道 埃文你知道吗 |
[18:37] | – No. – No? | -不知道 -是吗 |
[18:39] | Oh, of course. It’s a secret, | 当然啦 这是个秘密 |
[18:41] | so you wouldn’t tell me anyway. | 反正你们也不会告诉我 |
[18:43] | Do you mind if I take a look around, | 你介意我在这里转转吗 |
[18:44] | talk to some of your employees? | 跟你的员工聊聊 |
[18:47] | Mm… No. | 随意吧 |
[18:48] | Thank you very much. Good luck with the book. | 非常感谢 祝你的新书大卖 |
[18:55] | What about him? | 可能是他吗 |
[18:57] | Handsome but dim, like a golden retriever. | 很帅但挺蠢的 像只金毛猎犬 |
[19:00] | Natalie would never be interested in someone like that. | 娜塔莉绝不会对那种人感兴趣的 |
[19:02] | Who would she be interested in? | 那她会对谁感兴趣呢 |
[19:04] | Someone attractive, witty, compassionate, | 英俊潇洒 诙谐幽默 有同情心 |
[19:08] | 25 to 35, | 25岁到35岁间 |
[19:09] | Fit, good hair, and a romantic at heart. | 身材健美 发型不错 浪漫主义者 |
[19:12] | Oh, that’s all? | 这么多 |
[19:14] | No wonder she enlisted the help of a professional. | 难怪她要寻求婚介专家的帮助 |
[19:17] | Good ones are out there, if you know where to look. | 如果你知道方向 完美男到处都是 |
[19:19] | Natalie was a college girl. She read voraciously. | 娜塔莉是女大学生 她饱读诗书 |
[19:22] | She was inquisitive, intelligent, and idealistic. | 有好奇心 聪敏 而且过于理想化 |
[19:25] | She would need to be with somebody who was the same. | 她要找的男人性格肯定和她一样 |
[19:28] | Him. | 就是他 |
[19:31] | You buy me dinner at my restaurant of choice | 如果我猜对了 你就得请我吃饭 |
[19:33] | if I’m right. | 餐厅我选 |
[19:35] | No bet. You’re right. | 不和你赌 你说得对 |
[19:38] | He’s the only man that didn’t look at you. | 他是唯一一个没有看你的男人 |
[19:40] | I’ll spring for dinner | 如果你现在能让他承认 |
[19:41] | If you can get him to confess right now. | 我就请你吃晚饭 |
[19:43] | Ooh. Bet. | 成交 |
[19:46] | Do your thing. | 去吧 |
[19:54] | Uh, you must be… | 你一定是… |
[19:56] | Uh, Richard. Can I help you? | 理查德 有什么能帮你的 |
[19:59] | I’m sorry. Is this a bad time? | 抱歉 现在找你不合适吗 |
[20:01] | I can see you’re upset. | 能看出来你很沮丧 |
[20:02] | What? No. No, I… I’m–I’m fine. | 什么 不 我没事 |
[20:05] | Uh, bad time for–for what? | 我为何会沮丧 |
[20:08] | It’s okay. Natalie told me all about you. | 没关系 娜塔莉把你的事都和我说了 |
[20:11] | I’m… Sorry. Natalie? | 你说什么 娜塔莉是谁 |
[20:13] | You were having an affair with her. | 你和她有私情 |
[20:16] | That’s ridiculous. | 真是瞎掰 |
[20:17] | I’m a married man. | 我结婚了 |
[20:19] | Hey, don’t worry. I won’t tell anyone. | 别担心 我不会告诉别人 |
[20:22] | Natalie was a dear friend of mine. | 娜塔莉是我闺蜜 |
[20:23] | Her passing has been devastating for me. | 听到她去世的消息 我很受打击 |
[20:26] | I can’t begin to imagine how you must feel right now. | 我都无法想象你现在的感受 |
[20:29] | There’s no greater loss than the loss | 丧失了爱人是天底下 |
[20:31] | of the person you love. | 最大的悲痛 |
[20:35] | I didn’t think that she had told anyone. | 我没想到她会告诉别人 |
[20:38] | This is Richard. | 这是理查德 |
[20:39] | So there’s this great little place downtown. | 市中心有家很好的饭店 |
[20:41] | Sicilian Chef. | 西斯莲大厨 |
[20:43] | He does wonders with fish– fresh, simple. | 他做的鱼可好吃了 鲜美 原汁原味 |
[20:46] | Remarkable. | 好极了 |
[20:47] | I’m suddenly hungry. | 我突然饿了 |
[20:48] | Hi, Richard. | 你好 理查德 |
[20:49] | Yes, we had an argument, | 是的 我们吵过一架 |
[20:51] | But it wasn’t a big deal. | 但没什么大不了的 |
[20:52] | You lied about it. That makes it a big deal. | 你说谎了 这就是大事 |
[20:53] | I didn’t think it was relevant. | 我觉得这没关系 |
[20:55] | Your shift ended at 8:00, the same time as Natalie’s. | 你八点就下班了 娜塔莉也是 |
[20:58] | Where’d you go after work? | 你下班后去了哪里 |
[20:59] | To dinner with a friend. | 和朋友吃晚饭 |
[21:00] | Right afterwards? | 马上就去了吗 |
[21:02] | Yes, about 8:30. | 是啊 大概八点半 |
[21:03] | This friend have a name? | 你朋友叫什么名字 |
[21:05] | Jim Clark. | 吉姆・克拉克 |
[21:07] | You don’t think I had something to do with this, do you? | 你不会觉得这事和我有关系吧 |
[21:09] | This is insane. I didn’t kill Natalie. | 太疯狂了 我没杀娜塔莉 |
[21:11] | What were you two arguing about? | 你们为什么吵了起来 |
[21:13] | She didn’t like the way I handled a situation with one of the kids. | 她不喜欢我处罚学生的方式 |
[21:16] | She thought you were abusing him? | 她觉得你在虐待他吗 |
[21:17] | I got in his face, | 我站在他面前 |
[21:19] | maybe pushed him a little bit, okay? | 也许推了他一两下 好吗 |
[21:21] | That’s it. It wasn’t abuse. | 仅此而已 这不算虐待 |
[21:23] | Natalie came in here all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, | 娜塔莉来这里时热情满满 |
[21:26] | Thinking she was gonna connect with these kids, | 觉得她可以和这些孩子交流 |
[21:27] | And it’s a great idea, but it doesn’t work. | 想法很好 但是不管用 |
[21:31] | Sometimes getting physical is the only thing | 这些禽兽们只有被打时 |
[21:32] | These animals respond to, you understand? | 才知道自己犯了错 懂吧 |
[21:35] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[21:36] | Abusing kids is against the law. | 虐待儿童是犯法的 |
[21:38] | Do you understand? | 你懂吗 |
[21:40] | Yeah. | 懂了 |
[21:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:52] | Okay. Thank you. Bye. | 好 谢谢 再见 |
[21:54] | well, Richard Eldridge | 理查德・艾尔里奇 |
[21:55] | Will be speaking with one of my colleagues | 明天一大早就会和 |
[21:57] | First thing tomorrow morning. | 我的一个同事谈谈 |
[21:59] | We make a good team, don’t we? | 我俩配合默契 是吧 |
[22:01] | Y-you said you had a question. | 你说你有个问题 |
[22:03] | Oh, yes. That. | 哦对了 |
[22:05] | Would you hate me if I told you I was lying? | 如果我告诉你我在撒谎 你会恨我吗 |
[22:08] | It’s just these days I don’t get to spend much time | 最近我都没机会和魅力男士 |
[22:10] | alone with charming men. | 单独相处 |
[22:11] | Well, there’s a reason for that– | 这是有理由的 |
[22:12] | So you don’t kill them. | 这样你才无法杀了他们 |
[22:14] | We all have our baggage. | 我们都有自己过去的包袱 |
[22:17] | I’ve been thinking about you a lot | 在过去的几个月里 |
[22:19] | Over the past few months. | 我经常想起你 |
[22:21] | I often wonder how things would be, | 我总是在想 如果我们 |
[22:23] | Had we met under different circumstances. | 在另一种情况下见面 会擦出怎样的火花 |
[22:25] | Thinking about what might have been will drive you crazy. | 总是想着过去会让你发疯的 |
[22:28] | Much better to think about what will happen in the future. | 想着未来将怎么样会更好 |
[22:31] | Erica. | 艾瑞卡 |
[22:32] | I like you, Patrick. | 我喜欢你 派翠克 |
[22:35] | I hope my directness doesn’t make you uncomfortable. | 希望我的直白没有让你觉得不舒服 |
[22:38] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在干什么 |
[22:40] | What am I doing? | 我在干什么 |
[22:41] | Seducing me to conceal your true purpose, | 色诱我 来隐瞒你的真实目的 |
[22:45] | Which is to escape. | 也就是逃跑 |
[22:47] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[22:49] | Seducing you? | 我在色诱你吗 |
[22:51] | No. | 没有 |
[22:53] | I’m not trying to escape, Patrick. | 我不想逃跑 派翠克 |
[22:57] | In fact, you don’t actually believe I am. | 其实 你也不相信我会跑 |
[23:00] | No? | 是吗 |
[23:01] | No. | 是的 |
[23:03] | Those agents outside the door aren’t to keep me from escaping. | 那些门外的探员不是来看住我的 |
[23:08] | They’re to keep you and I apart. | 而是不让我俩在一起的 |
[23:12] | I know you have feelings for me. | 我知道你对我有感觉 |
[23:15] | This whole escape nonsense is just your way | 你编出我要逃跑的瞎话只是为了 |
[23:18] | of avoiding those feelings. | 逃避你的感觉 |
[23:20] | No, actually, I’m fairly concerned | 不 其实我真觉得 |
[23:21] | you might try to escape. | 你会逃跑 |
[23:23] | Then ask yourself this. | 那就扪心自问吧 |
[23:26] | If those agents weren’t outside the door right now, | 如果现在门外没有那些探员 |
[23:28] | what would you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[23:32] | What will you do? | 你想怎么做 |
[24:40] | What are these? | 这些是什么 |
[24:42] | Pictures Natalie Gibecki took when she was on vacation | 娜塔莉・吉贝琪在巴亚尔塔港度假时 |
[24:44] | in Puerto Vallarta. | 拍下的照片 |
[24:46] | I was checking them to see if she met anyone… | 我在一张张检查 看看她在那边 |
[24:48] | when she was down there. | 有没有遇上谁 |
[24:49] | Did she? | 有吗 |
[24:50] | Doesn’t look like it. | 看上去不像 |
[24:58] | I guess I was done with those. | 所以我算完事了吧 |
[25:06] | Natalie and I started seeing each other | 我和娜塔莉从一年前 |
[25:09] | about a year ago. | 开始约会 |
[25:10] | You were having an affair. | 你出轨了 |
[25:13] | Yes… | 是的 |
[25:15] | But I wasn’t just stringing her along. | 但是我对她是认真的 |
[25:17] | Uh, I planned to leave my wife. | 我确实想过离开我妻子 |
[25:19] | It’s just… you know, it’s complicated. | 只是 情况很复杂 |
[25:24] | Complicated? | 复杂 |
[25:25] | Because your wife’s family has millions of dollars | 是因为你妻子家很有钱 |
[25:28] | And you make minimum wage at a nonprofit? | 而你只在一个非盈利组织领取最低工资吗 |
[25:32] | What did Natalie think about your being married? | 娜塔莉对你已婚的事情怎么看 |
[25:37] | She was patient at first. | 她一开始很耐心 |
[25:39] | She knew that I was unhappy. | 她知道我也很痛苦 |
[25:42] | Recently, she got tired of waiting, | 可是最近 她有点厌倦等待了 |
[25:44] | So she broke things off. | 她想做个了断 |
[25:46] | When was that? | 什么时候的事 |
[25:47] | Two weeks ago. | 两周以前 |
[25:49] | We hardly spoke during the entire time. | 那段时间我们都没怎么说话 |
[25:51] | I called her. I asked her to see me. | 我打了电话给她 想跟她见面 |
[25:53] | She wouldn’t. | 可她不愿意 |
[25:54] | She said she needed to get away, | 她说她想离开一阵子 |
[25:57] | Clear her head. | 整理一下思绪 |
[25:58] | And is that why she went to Puerto Vallarta? | 所以她去了巴亚尔塔港 |
[26:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:03] | I just assumed that that was the end. | 我以为我们之间结束了 |
[26:08] | Then a few days ago, she called. | 但是几天前 她给我打电话 |
[26:10] | She wanted to see me. | 说她想见我 |
[26:12] | She was going to meet you the night she was killed? | 她被杀的那天晚上是要去见你 |
[26:15] | Yes. | 对 |
[26:17] | 9:00. The same little bar we always go to. | 晚上九点 在我们常见面的小酒吧 |
[26:21] | I waited an hour. | 我等了她一个小时 |
[26:24] | When she didn’t show, I just… | 她没出现 |
[26:26] | Uh, I assumed that she had changed her mind. | 我觉得她应该是改了主意 |
[26:32] | I-I know that– that you’re just– | 我知道 你只是 |
[26:34] | You’re doing your job, Agent Lisbon. | 你只是在尽你的职责 里斯本探员 |
[26:39] | I would never do this to Natalie. | 我绝不会对娜塔莉做这种事的 |
[26:44] | I couldn’t. | 我做不出来 |
[26:46] | Natalie was going to meet you the night she was killed– | 娜塔莉被杀的那个晚上 她正要去见你 |
[26:50] | A married man she was romantically involved with | 与她有一段婚外情的已婚男人 |
[26:52] | Who doesn’t have an alibi for the night of her murder. | 而且没有不在场证明 |
[26:55] | You’ll forgive me if I’m a little skeptical. | 如果我怀疑你 也是理所应当 |
[27:02] | what about the boyfriend? | 男朋友怎么说 |
[27:03] | He said he was going to meet Natalie | 他说娜塔莉被杀的那天晚上 |
[27:05] | The night she was killed. | 本来是要去见他的 |
[27:06] | Here’s the name of the place. | 这是见面地点 |
[27:07] | You and Cho talk to the bartender. | 你和周去找酒保谈谈 |
[27:08] | – See if anybody remembers seeing him. – Okay. | -看看有没有人记得他 -好的 |
[27:11] | Where’s Erica, getting a mani-pedi? | 艾瑞卡呢 去做指甲了吗 |
[27:14] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[27:15] | All right. This is getting ridiculous. | 好了 有点过分了啊 |
[27:17] | Erica’s served her purpose. | 艾瑞卡已经做完她的工作了 |
[27:18] | It’s time to bring her back to prison. | 现在我们该把她送回监狱了 |
[27:20] | Oh, we can’t do that. | 不行 |
[27:21] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[27:22] | I need her. | 我需要她 |
[27:42] | Mr. Jane, Ms. Flynn, how nice to see you. | 简先生 弗琳女士 你们好 |
[27:44] | You are here as guests? | 请问你们是作为宾客出席的吗 |
[27:46] | Uh, well, not–not exactly. | 也不算是 |
[27:49] | I hope there’s not some problem. | 不是出什么问题了吧 |
[27:50] | Mr. Relin didn’t tell you? | 雷林先生没跟你说吗 |
[27:52] | Tell me what? | 说什么 |
[27:54] | Erica and I are performing tonight. | 我和艾瑞卡是来表演节目的 |
[27:55] | Just a little something we’ve been working on. | 只是我们练习的一些小戏法 |
[27:58] | It’s all been arranged. | 都已经安排好了 |
[27:59] | Um… How fantastic. | 真棒啊 |
[28:02] | Well, let’s hope. | 借你吉言 |
[28:12] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:14] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 大家晚上好 |
[28:15] | My name is Patrick Jane. | 我名叫派翠克・简 |
[28:18] | For tonight and for a very good cause, | 在今晚 请大家配合一下 |
[28:20] | Let’s all imagine that this, uh, Tawdry hotel ballroom | 把这个华丽的酒店舞厅 |
[28:24] | Is, in fact, the casa encantar, | 想象成一座爱之屋 |
[28:28] | The enchanted house. | 一座充满魔力的房子 |
[28:31] | Ladies and gentlemen, my lovely assistant Erica. | 下面有请我可爱的助手 艾瑞卡 |
[28:36] | Erica and I will conjure up spirits | 我和艾瑞卡会以魔法召唤灵魂 |
[28:38] | That will awe and amaze you, | 将让你们大开眼界 |
[28:40] | And then we will turn that awed amazement | 然后我们会将你们的喝彩 |
[28:43] | Into cold, hard cash | 转化成货真价实的钱币 |
[28:44] | That will help feed, clothe, and educate | 以此解决上千名孤儿的 |
[28:48] | Thousands of homeless orphans. | 吃穿和教育问题 |
[28:53] | As you can see, Erica has set the stage with four boxes. | 如您所见 艾瑞卡摆了四个盒子 |
[28:58] | Now in order for this performance to work, | 现在为了进行这个表演 |
[29:00] | We need four willing volunteers. | 我们需要四个志愿者来进行协助 |
[29:03] | Once you’re chosen, please make your way | 一旦您被选中 |
[29:04] | promptly to the stage. | 请迅速走到台上 |
[29:06] | Don’t be shy. This shouldn’t hurt one little bit. | 不要害羞 绝对不会受伤的 |
[29:12] | A quick hand for these brave souls. | 请大家为这些勇敢的人鼓掌 |
[29:16] | Thank you, Erica. | 谢谢你 艾瑞卡 |
[29:17] | Looking fetching in green. | 你穿绿色裙子真漂亮 |
[29:20] | Now, ladies and gentlemen, | 下面 女士们先生们 |
[29:21] | Please pay close attention. | 请大家仔细看好 |
[29:24] | You’re about to witness something | 见证奇迹的时刻到了 |
[29:26] | That I can pretty much guarantee you’ve never seen before. | 我保证你们以前从未看过类似的表演 |
[29:38] | You will see…something clouded in the unknown | 您将会看到一个笼罩着迷雾的世界 |
[29:42] | In a world of clairvoyants and divination, | 这个世界由透视和洞察组成 |
[29:45] | A world of spirits. | 灵魂所在的世界 |
[29:47] | Now I know some of you don’t believe | 我知道 你们当中有人不相信 |
[29:49] | That spirits exist, | 鬼魂的存在 |
[29:50] | But trust me when I tell you they are very real. | 但请相信 它们是真的 |
[29:55] | They’re here in this room right now speaking to me, | 它们现在就在这个房间里 对我说话 |
[29:58] | Just as I am speaking to you, | 就像我在对你们说话一样 |
[30:00] | And they’re telling me that one of these individuals here | 它们告诉我 台上的这些人当中 |
[30:03] | Is harboring a deep, dark secret. | 有一个人 隐藏着一个惊天的秘密 |
[30:07] | Huh? Don’t believe me? | 你们不信吗 |
[30:10] | Fantastic. That gives me the chance to prove it to you. | 太好了 这恰好给了我证明的机会 |
[30:14] | You, Sir. What’s your name? | 先生 请问您叫什么名字 |
[30:18] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[30:19] | Richard, are you here alone? | 理查德 你是一个人来的吗 |
[30:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:23] | Thank you. Would you step forward? | 谢谢回答 请您上前一步 |
[30:25] | Inside one of these boxes | 在这其中一个盒子里面 |
[30:27] | Is an item that holds great significance to you. | 有一样对你非常重要的东西 |
[30:29] | I don’t know which box it’s in, and neither do you. | 你我都不知道它在哪里 |
[30:33] | – Am I correct? – Correct. | -对不对 -对 |
[30:35] | All right, Richard. I need you to concentrate now. | 那么 理查德 请你集中精神 |
[30:37] | I need you to concentrate and | 我需要你精神高度集中 |
[30:39] | clear your mind of any distractions. | 摒除杂念 |
[30:41] | I would like you to choose two boxes. | 请你选择两个盒子 |
[30:45] | Two boxes, either on the left side | 左边的两个 |
[30:47] | Or the right side, please. | 或是右边的两个 |
[30:52] | Erica. | 艾瑞卡 |
[30:56] | There’s two boxes left. | 这里还剩两个盒子 |
[30:57] | I’d like you to choose one, Richard. | 请你选择其中一个 |
[31:07] | Now you made your choice only | 现在你在灵魂的指引下 |
[31:08] | with the spirits as your guide? | 做出了自己的选择 |
[31:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:13] | Erica, if you would, open the box, please. | 艾瑞卡 请你把盒子打开 |
[31:22] | Does this necklace mean anything to you, Richard? | 理查德 这条项链对你来说有意义吗 |
[31:28] | yes. | 有 |
[31:29] | Tell the audience what it means, Richard. | 告诉观众这条项链的意义吧 |
[31:37] | it’s the necklace that I gave to Natalie. | 这是我送给娜塔莉的礼物 |
[31:40] | Why did you give it to her? | 为什么你要把这个送给她 |
[31:45] | It was a symbol of my deep and abiding… | 它象征着我对她的 |
[31:50] | love… For her. | 忠诚至深的爱 |
[31:52] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 好了 好了 |
[31:57] | Thank you, Richard. | 谢谢你 理查德 |
[31:59] | If you’ll make your way back to your seat. That’s okay. | 好了 请回座位吧 |
[32:01] | Wait! The spirits are sending me another message. | 等等 魂灵们又给我传递了一个信息 |
[32:05] | They’re telling me that someone else on this stage | 它们告诉我 舞台上还有一个人 |
[32:08] | Has a secret. | 隐藏着秘密 |
[32:12] | Mr. Relin. | 雷林先生 |
[32:14] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:15] | A crowd favorite. | 大众情人啊 |
[32:17] | You’re harboring a deep, dark secret, aren’t you? | 你隐藏着一个惊天的秘密 不是吗 |
[32:20] | I don’t think so. | 我没有 |
[32:22] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[32:24] | Well, let’s check, shall we? Step forward, please. | 那我们来看看吧 请上前一步 |
[32:27] | Clear your mind and choose two boxes. | 清空思绪 选择两个盒子 |
[32:34] | Erica. | 艾瑞卡 |
[32:37] | Now you know the drill. One box. | 你已经知道规矩了 再选出一个盒子 |
[32:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:48] | Now you chose this box of your own free will, yes? | 现在这个箱子是您自愿选出来的 对吗 |
[32:52] | I guess so. | 大概是吧 |
[32:53] | Erica, please do the honors. Open the box. | 艾瑞卡 烦请你打开这个盒子 |
[32:59] | Is this photograph of any significance to you? | 这张照片对您有何意义吗 |
[33:03] | – No. – Are you certain? | -没有 -你确定吗 |
[33:06] | Well, perhaps if you saw it bigger. | 也许放大了看 你会有印象 |
[33:08] | Erica? | 艾瑞卡 |
[33:10] | Now do you recognize it? | 你现在认出来了吗 |
[33:13] | It looks like the site you claim to | 这貌似是您声称 |
[33:14] | have built an orphanage on, | 在此建立了孤儿院的地点 |
[33:17] | Only there’s no orphanage. | 只是 这里并没有孤儿院 |
[33:19] | I don’t… I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不 我不知道你在说什么 |
[33:21] | What about now? | 那里现在如何呢 |
[33:23] | This’s a photo taken a week ago. | 这张照片摄于一周前 |
[33:27] | There is no orphanage, Greg, | 那里并没有孤儿院 格里格 |
[33:30] | Only a doctored photograph you’ve been passing off as real. | 只有你用来蒙混过关的 一张伪造照片 |
[33:32] | Everything you’ve said you’ve done is a lie, greg. | 你所说的每个项目都是谎言 格里格 |
[33:35] | You don’t understand. | 你不了解情况 |
[33:37] | Oh, but I think they do. | 可我想他们知道 |
[33:43] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[33:45] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:47] | Uh, thank you. You’ve been a lovely audience. | 多谢 你们真是热情的观众 |
[33:51] | Thank you and good night. | 谢谢大家 晚安 |
[34:00] | You embezzled millions of dollars meant for charity | 你盗用了数百万美元的善款 |
[34:03] | and siphoned the money into your own pockets. | 并把钱一点点吸进自己的腰包 |
[34:06] | You had everybody fooled | 你骗过了所有人 |
[34:07] | until Natalie took that trip to Mexico. | 直到娜塔莉去墨西哥旅行 |
[34:13] | Natalie called me, said she needed | 娜塔莉打电话给我说 |
[34:16] | to speak with me about something important, | 有重要的事要跟我谈谈 |
[34:19] | so I met her after work at the subway station. | 于是我们下班后在地铁站见面 |
[34:22] | I offered her a ride. | 我载了她一程 |
[34:28] | She told me she had visited | 她告诉我 她拜访了 |
[34:30] | one of the orphanages that we built. | 我们建的一所孤儿院 |
[34:32] | And she accused you of lying. | 她指责你撒谎 |
[34:34] | No. | 没有 |
[34:37] | Not at first. She trusted me. | 开始没有 她很信任我 |
[34:41] | She wanted an explanation, but… | 她只想听我解释 只是… |
[34:47] | I didn’t have one. What could I say? | 我无话可说 我还能怎么解释呢 |
[34:49] | She had the photos. | 她还拍了照片 |
[34:56] | My whole world was threatened. | 我的整个人生面临威胁 |
[34:58] | Everything I’ve built will be gone. | 我经营的一切都要毁于一旦 |
[35:17] | Okay. I’m coming. | 好了 我来了 |
[35:18] | – Wayne. – In here. | -韦恩 -进来 |
[35:19] | Ohh. What is going on with you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[35:22] | Take a seat. | 坐下吧 |
[35:31] | Sarah, I, uh… | 萨拉 我 |
[35:33] | There’s something I have to say to you. | 我有话要对你说 |
[35:35] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[35:36] | So I’ve been thinking a lot about us | 我这些天 一直在想 |
[35:37] | these last few days… | 我们之间的事 |
[35:39] | And, uh… Our situation. | 还有 我们的状况 |
[35:42] | – “Our situation”? – Yeah… | -“我们的状况” -是啊 |
[35:44] | And, uh… I want it to change. | 我想要改变它 |
[35:46] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你想跟我分手 |
[35:49] | The opposite. | 相反 |
[35:55] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[36:00] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[36:01] | No? | 不 |
[36:03] | I don’t want to get married like this. | 我不想这样嫁给你 |
[36:05] | Uh, like what? | 怎样 |
[36:06] | Wayne, I don’t want you to propose to me | 韦恩 我不想你因为我怀孕了 |
[36:07] | just because I’m pregnant. | 而向我求婚 |
[36:08] | It’s–it’s– it’s so not fair to you or to me. | 这对你或对我而言 都不公平 |
[36:13] | I don’t want to live the rest of my life | 我不想我的余生都用来 |
[36:16] | constantly wondering whether my husband loves me. | 苦思冥想我的丈夫到底爱不爱我 |
[36:22] | Wayne. Gosh, you are… | 韦恩 天啊 你… |
[36:24] | You are a great man. | 你是个好男人 |
[36:25] | No, and you are going to be | 而且你会成为 |
[36:28] | the most amazing father… | 最棒的父亲 |
[36:31] | really, but… | 真的 但是 |
[36:34] | gosh, we are just not ready for this. | 我们还不适合结婚 |
[37:02] | Thank you, Patrick. | 谢谢你 派翠克 |
[37:04] | You have no idea how much this meant to me. | 你不明白这对我意义多么重大 |
[37:08] | You know, you didn’t have to leave the other night. | 其实那天晚上 你不必离开的 |
[37:12] | We can’t have everything we want. | 谁都不能随心所欲 |
[37:15] | Since when? | 谁说不能 |
[37:20] | If you’ll excuse me, | 抱歉失陪了 |
[37:20] | I’m gonna go freshen up before the car ride. | 车来之前 我要去梳洗一下 |
[37:22] | Don’t bother. I know about your lawyer. | 别忙活了 我知道你律师的事了 |
[37:25] | Lawyer? What lawyer? | 律师 什么律师 |
[37:30] | We found him a block away | 我们在一个街区外抓到了他 |
[37:32] | with two suitcases, cash, | 他带着两个行李箱 现金 |
[37:34] | and a forged passport. | 还有一本假护照 |
[37:36] | I’m sorry, Erica. | 对不起 艾瑞卡 |
[37:38] | I love you! I’ll wait for you! | 我爱你 我会等你的 |
[37:41] | Touching. | 真感人 |
[37:46] | So it’s over. | 所以没戏了 |
[37:49] | You can’t blame a girl for trying. | 试试也无妨吧 |
[37:51] | I’d expect nothing less. | 我料到会这样 |
[37:57] | It was nice to see you, Patrick. | 见到你真好 派翠克 |
[38:00] | I had a lovely time. | 我过得很愉快 |
[38:03] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[38:08] | Good-bye. | 再见了 |
[38:09] | Well, when you say it like that, | 你说这话时 |
[38:10] | It makes it sound like forever. | 听起来像是要永别了 |
[38:13] | Just 15 to 20. | 不过15至20年 |
[38:19] | All right. Just sign here? | 好吧 就签这儿吗 |
[38:20] | Yes, sir. Bottom of the page. | 是的 长官 这页底下 |
[38:27] | Time to go, ma’am. | 该走了 女士 |
[38:29] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:10] | Glad that all worked out. | 好在一切顺利 |
[39:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:21] | Special Agent Luther Wainright? | 特别探员卢瑟・维莱特吗 |
[39:23] | I’m officer Hopkins | 我是金谷州立惩教所的 |
[39:25] | from Golden Valley State Correctional Institution. | 霍普金斯警官 |
[39:27] | We’re here to take custody of Erica Flynn. | 我们是来接收艾瑞卡・弗琳监护权的 |
[39:30] | I’m sorry. I’m confused. | 抱歉 我弄糊涂了 |
[39:31] | I just signed custody… | 我刚在监护权表上签字 |
[39:35] | Sir? | 先生 |
[39:49] | The U.S. Marshals are helping with the search. | 美国法警正在协助搜索 |
[39:52] | She’s been flagged on flight lists | 在所有航班的乘客名单 |
[39:53] | and all border crossings. | 和过境处 搜寻她的下落 |
[39:55] | You’re wasting your time. | 你们是在浪费时间 |
[39:57] | Thanks for your optimism. | 多谢你的乐观 |
[40:03] | I have to ask, Jane. | 我必须要问一句 简 |
[40:05] | Did you know Erica was gonna do this? | 你是否知道艾瑞卡会这么做 |
[40:07] | Try to escape? | 企图逃跑吗 |
[40:09] | Of course. I mean, who wouldn’t? | 当然 我是说 谁会不想跑呢 |
[40:13] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[40:16] | No, I didn’t… | 不 我并没… |
[40:18] | answer your question. | 回答你的问题 |
[40:38] | Hello? | 你好 |
[40:39] | Hello, Patrick. | 你好 派翠克 |
[40:40] | I wanted to thank you for dinner the other night. | 我想感谢你带我去那天的晚宴 |
[40:43] | It was the best date I’ve had in years. | 那是我多年来 最棒的约会 |
[40:45] | It wasn’t a date. | 那不是约会 |
[40:47] | If you say so. | 你非要这么说就算了 |
[40:49] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[40:50] | Someplace warm. | 一个暖和的地方 |
[40:52] | Why? Do you miss me? | 怎么了 你想我了吗 |
[40:56] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[40:57] | You know, Patrick, we’d have been good together. | 派翠克 我们本来很适合在一起的 |
[41:00] | Would be good together. | 我们会很般配的 |
[41:02] | I will find you. It’s only a matter of time. | 我会找到你的 这只是时间问题 |
[41:06] | Oh, Patrick. | 派翠克 |
[41:07] | I’m almost looking forward to it. | 我真迫不及待了 |