时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You’re gonna like this one. It’s unusual. | 你肯定会喜欢这个案子 很不寻常 |
[00:03] | 阿瓜布兰卡 加州 | |
[00:04] | You are never gonna guess how the victim was found. | 你绝对猜不到怎么发现尸体的 |
[00:06] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[00:10] | That is unusual. | 确实不寻常 |
[00:12] | Panthera tigris, if I’m not mistaken. | 没猜错的话 是美洲虎的声音 |
[00:15] | And there’s soft loamy soil around here, | 这里的土壤松软肥沃 |
[00:18] | Easily worked. | 刨起来很容易 |
[00:20] | Ergo, a hungry tiger dug up the body. | 因此 是一直饥饿的老虎 挖出了尸体 |
[00:22] | Not fair. Uh, there’s a big cat sanctuary around here. | 真不公平 这附近有间老虎饲养园 |
[00:26] | A drunk guy broke in, freed the tigers, | 一个醉鬼闯进去 把老虎放走了 |
[00:28] | Including the one that discovered our victim. | 其中一只虎发现了受害人 |
[00:30] | From the general state of calm, | 从大家镇定的表情来看 |
[00:31] | I take it that all the tigers have been rounded up? | 我想所有的老虎现在都被圈禁起来了吧 |
[00:34] | As far as you know. | 目前为止 |
[00:37] | Hello, kitty-cat. | 你好啊 小猫咪 |
[00:41] | Hard to believe it’s a man-eater. | 不敢相信它们会吃人 |
[00:43] | It was still clawing up the ground when they got here. | 他们赶来的时候 它还在用爪子刨地呢 |
[00:46] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[00:49] | The coroner’s investigator thinks it’s suffocation. | 验尸官的调查员认为 是窒息而死 |
[00:51] | Looks like the victim was killed somewhere else | 根据尸斑形态来看 死者是 |
[00:53] | And then buried here, based on the lividity pattern. | 在别处被杀 然后埋在这里的 |
[00:55] | Oh. Plus there’s a wheelbarrow track here. | 加上这里有独轮车痕迹 |
[00:57] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, that, too. | 没错 还有那个 |
[01:01] | Who was he? | 他是谁 |
[01:02] | John doe. No wallet, no I.D. | 无名氏 没有钱包 没有身份证 |
[01:04] | Well, don’t fret. | 别着急 |
[01:05] | Rich dead men don’t go unclaimed for very long. | 有钱人死了 不会无人认领的 |
[01:07] | Rich? He’s wearing hemp. | 有钱人 他穿的是麻料衣服 |
[01:09] | He certainly is. And who wears hemp, | 当然了 而除了有钱人和中世纪的农夫 |
[01:11] | other than rich men and medieval peasants? | 现在还有谁穿麻料呢 |
[01:14] | Yeah, this one’s been reupholstered. | 没错 这个是重新整过的 |
[01:16] | Check out that tight jawline. | 看看那紧致的下巴轮廓 |
[01:18] | He’s certainly not a medieval peasant. | 他显然不是中世纪农夫 |
[01:20] | Face-lift? | 整形手术吗 |
[01:21] | I’m guessing. | 我猜是 |
[01:22] | Oh. It’s a black diamond wedding band. | 还有这枚黑钻婚介 |
[01:25] | That’s a current trend. Am I right? | 是时下的潮流吧 我说得对吗 |
[01:27] | Looks like he was dieting. Check out his belt. | 看来他在节食 看看他的皮带 |
[01:29] | Yeah. Rapid weight loss. | 没错 体重迅速下降 |
[01:31] | Could be dieting. Could be something else. | 可能是节食 可能是另有原因 |
[01:36] | That’s not decomp. What is that? | 不是腐烂的味道 那是什么 |
[01:39] | The smell of desperation? | 绝望的气味吗 |
[01:40] | Got a match on our john doe. | 查到这无名氏的来历了 |
[01:42] | Archer Braddock. Local car dealer. | 阿彻・布莱多克 本地的汽车经销商 |
[01:44] | Wife and two children. | 有妻子和两个孩子 |
[01:46] | His wife filed a missing persons last night. | 他的妻子昨晚报了失踪 |
[01:48] | It says Braddock had stage 4 bone cancer. | 上面说布莱多克患有第四期骨癌 |
[01:51] | Killing a man that’s already dying. | 杀害一个将死之人 |
[01:54] | That’s a little redundant, don’t you think? | 有点多此一举 你不觉得吗 |
[01:58] | – What did he say? – They made a mistake counting the tigers. | -他说什么 -老虎数错了 |
[01:59] | There’s still one on the loose! | 还有一只没找回来 |
[02:00] | We’ll meet you back at the CBI. Oh. | 我们回加调局见 |
[02:03] | You are a cool customer. | 你还挺冷静的 |
[02:05] | You think you can outrun a tiger? | 你觉得你能跑得过老虎吗 |
[02:06] | I don’t have to. | 我不用跑赢它 |
[02:07] | I just have to run faster than you. | 我只要比你跑得快就行了 |
[02:16] | 超感警探 | |
[02:17] | 超感警探 | |
[02:42] | Sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 打扰了 |
[02:46] | You ready to be a daddy? | 你准备好当爸爸了吗 |
[02:46] | That’s gonna be you soon. | 很快也会有这一幕的 |
[02:47] | I can cry much louder than that. | 我可比它哭得大声 |
[02:55] | Where’s cho? | 周去哪儿了 |
[02:56] | I haven’t seen him yet. | 我还没看见他 |
[02:57] | Coroner investigator’s report. | 验尸调查员的报告 |
[02:59] | Puttin’ the T.O.D. Between 8:00 at night and 2:00 in the morning. | 把死亡时间定在晚八点到早两点间 |
[03:02] | That’s a pretty big window. | 跨度太大了 |
[03:03] | What did the coroner say about cause of death? | 验尸官说了死亡原因吗 |
[03:04] | Uh, she didn’t. She’s dealing | 没有 80号洲际公路上 |
[03:05] | with a multi-victim pile-up on the I-80. | 有多名受害者等着她处理呢 |
[03:07] | No coroner. All right, | 验尸官不在 好吧 |
[03:09] | what about motive, suspects? | 那作案动机呢 嫌疑人呢 |
[03:10] | Braddock had a lot of money. He had to have had enemies. | 布莱多克很有钱 他一定有敌人 |
[03:13] | Braddock owned three luxury car dealerships, | 布莱多克拥有三份奢华轿车的经销权 |
[03:15] | but when he found out he was dying, | 但当他发现自己命不久矣 |
[03:16] | he sold his stake to his employees at a discount. | 他以折扣价 把股份卖给了自己的员工 |
[03:18] | The man was kind of a saint. | 有点圣人的意思 |
[03:20] | Do we have any leads? | 还有别的线索吗 |
[03:21] | Braddock was carrying a pocket calendar. | 布莱多克有一个小日程本 |
[03:23] | His last appointment before his murder 4:17 p.M.? | 他被杀前最后一次预约是在下午4点17分 |
[03:26] | That’s a pretty specific time. | 这个时间真精确 |
[03:29] | The entry just says “Treatment.” | 备注上写的是”治疗” |
[03:30] | – Doctor’s treatment? – I don’t know. | -医生的治疗吗 -我不知道 |
[03:32] | And a lot of entries like that | 过去几周里 有很多 |
[03:33] | over the last few weeks, each one at a weird time. | 这样的备注 每个都约在一个奇怪的时间 |
[03:35] | I’ll go and talk to the wife about it. | 我去找他妻子谈谈 |
[03:37] | You two stay here and keep pushing. | 你们俩待在这儿 继续查 |
[03:38] | And tell Cho to get his ass to work. | 告诉周 赶紧来上班 |
[04:02] | Good morning, Kimball Cho. | 早上好 周金宝 |
[04:03] | Good morning. Hmm? | 早上好 |
[04:04] | That smells good. | 闻起来真香 |
[04:06] | It’s hand-pressed french roast. | 是手压的法式吐司 |
[04:15] | Hey, those are mine. | 那是我的 |
[04:16] | It’s for pain. | 是止疼的 |
[04:19] | I’ve got pain. | 我也有这病 |
[04:21] | No, you don’t. Mmm. | 不 你才没有 |
[04:24] | Don’t be so stingy. | 别这么小气 |
[04:26] | I’m not stingy with you, am I? | 我对你可不小气 对吗 |
[04:28] | No. | 对 |
[04:30] | No, you’re not. | 你可大方了 |
[04:43] | No. | 不要 |
[04:44] | No, no, no, no, no. Not–no, not now. | 不行 不行 现在不行 |
[04:46] | It might be work. | 可能是公事 |
[04:52] | Ah, that can’t be right. | 这不对啊 |
[04:55] | My alarm didn’t go off. | 我的闹铃没响 |
[04:57] | Oh. That’s because I turned your alarm off. | 那是因为我把你的闹铃关了 |
[05:00] | I thought you could use more sleep. | 我想你可以再多睡会 |
[05:03] | Damn it, Summer, I’m late for work. | 该死 桑玛 我迟到了 |
[05:04] | Lisbon’s gonna be so mad at you. | 里斯本会对你大发雷霆的 |
[05:06] | Scary. | 真吓人 |
[05:07] | No. No. I’m never late for work. | 不不 我从没迟过到 |
[05:11] | Well, maybe it’s a good thing. | 也许这是好事 |
[05:12] | I mean, it’s a… new experience. | 我是说 这是你前所未有的 |
[05:16] | You know? | 你懂吗 |
[05:18] | I gotta get ready. | 我得走了 |
[05:23] | 布莱多克宅邸 阿瓜布兰卡 加州 | |
[05:27] | Looks like somebody’s in for a big inheritance. | 看来有人继承了大笔产业啊 |
[05:29] | Mm, I suppose, if you go for that sort of thing. | 我想是吧 如果对那些东西很看重的话 |
[05:32] | You mean money? | 你是说钱吗 |
[05:33] | I’ll take health any day. | 我任何时候都会选健康 |
[05:35] | Once the game’s over, the king and the pawn | 一旦玩完了 无论国王还是士兵 |
[05:37] | go back into the same box. | 都要回到同一樽棺材里 |
[05:39] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[05:41] | We’re with the CBI. | 我们是加调局的 |
[05:43] | I’m agent Teresa Lisbon. | 我是特蕾莎・里斯本探员 |
[05:45] | This is Patrick Jane. | 这位是派翠克・简 |
[05:45] | – Uh, can we come in? – Yeah. | -我们能进来吗 -请进 |
[05:56] | Are you Liesl? | 你是里瑟吗 |
[05:57] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:58] | We’re sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[06:00] | I don’t… want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这件事 |
[06:03] | Of course you don’t. | 当然 |
[06:03] | Uh, maybe you can T.O. Us to someone in charge. | 也许你可以把管事人引荐给我们 |
[06:07] | Y-you sound like my dad. | 你说话很像我爸爸 |
[06:09] | – T.O.? – Car sales lingo. Who manages the house? | -引荐 -汽车销售行话 这家里谁负责 |
[06:12] | – Helen. – Your mother? | -海伦 -你母亲吗 |
[06:13] | Stepmother, I’m guessing. | 我猜是继母吧 |
[06:15] | She’s upstairs… in bed. | 她在楼上 床上 |
[06:17] | Could you ask her to come down and talk to us? | 你能让她下来跟我们谈谈吗 |
[06:19] | She can’t handle the stairs right now. | 她现在下不了楼 |
[06:22] | She’s too weak. | 她太虚弱了 |
[06:25] | Helen has cancer, too. | 海伦也有癌症 |
[06:28] | Welcome to the house of fun. | 欢迎来到这欢乐的一家 |
[06:34] | That’s how I met Archer. | 我就是这样遇见阿彻的 |
[06:35] | We were attending a cancer support group. | 我们那时在参加一个癌症互助组织 |
[06:38] | How long ago was that? | 那是多久以前 |
[06:40] | Nine months ago. | 九个月前 |
[06:42] | I know it sounds a little… strange, | 我知道这听起来有点…奇怪 |
[06:44] | but it was quite a romantic courtship. | 但是那段恋爱过程很浪漫 |
[06:47] | And a short one. | 也很短暂 |
[06:49] | Well, that’s what happens when you’re living | 当你们的生命已经进入倒计时 |
[06:51] | with an expiration date. | 就会这样了 |
[06:53] | The wedding was two months ago. | 婚礼是在两个月前 |
[06:55] | Liesl was a bridesmaid. | 里瑟是其中一个伴娘 |
[06:57] | So beautiful. | 太美了 |
[07:00] | We knew we might not have a lot of time together, | 我们知道我们共度的时光可能不多 |
[07:02] | but it wasn’t supposed to end like this. | 但是也不该以这种方式结束 |
[07:05] | According to his calendar, | 照他的日历看来 |
[07:06] | your husband had multiple appointments for treatments | 在过去几周 你丈夫预约过 |
[07:09] | over the past few weeks. | 多次治疗 |
[07:11] | Who was he being treated by? | 他的主治医生是谁 |
[07:12] | Uh, Dr. Scheck. | 谢克医生 |
[07:14] | Archer was taking part | 阿彻在参加一项 |
[07:16] | in an experimental drug protocol. | 实验性药物治疗 |
[07:18] | Human guinea pig time. | 就是去当小白鼠 |
[07:23] | Uh, can I help you find something? | 你在找什么 要我帮忙吗 |
[07:25] | Oh, I’m just fishing around. | 我就是随便翻翻 |
[07:27] | Who is this handsome young man standing off to the side here? | 边上这位年轻帅哥是谁 |
[07:30] | That’s my brother aden. | 那是我哥哥艾登 |
[07:32] | Archer’s oldest. | 阿彻的大儿子 |
[07:34] | – Where’s aden? – Oh, no idea. | -艾登在哪里 -不知道 |
[07:37] | He left the house after a fight with archer last year. | 去年他跟阿彻吵架后就离家出走了 |
[07:40] | They had a… contentious relationship. | 他们俩…总是吵不停 |
[07:43] | How would you know? | 你又知道什么 |
[07:45] | You didn’t even know dad then. | 你那时候甚至还不认识爸爸 |
[07:51] | She’ll be okay. | 她会好的 |
[07:53] | It’s been a tough day. You can imagine. | 这是难熬的一天 你们可以想象得到 |
[07:57] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[08:00] | Mrs. Braddock, can you think of anybody | 布莱多克太太 你能想到有谁 |
[08:02] | who may have wanted to harm your husband? | 可能会想要加害你丈夫吗 |
[08:05] | No. I can’t. | 没有 我想不出来 |
[08:15] | Do you mind if I help myself to some tea? | 你介意我自己沏杯茶吗 |
[08:18] | Sure. | 不介意 |
[08:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:31] | I’m trying to figure something out. | 我正努力要搞清楚一些事情 |
[08:33] | You might be able to help me. Um… | 你也许可以帮我 |
[08:35] | Clearly your father liked to live in the lap of luxury here, | 显然你父亲喜欢生活在这种奢侈的环境中 |
[08:38] | but when I saw him, he looked like he was | 但是我看见他时 他看起来就像 |
[08:41] | headed on a pilgrimage to an ashram in the punjab. | 要去旁遮普的修行地朝圣一样 |
[08:41] | [旁遮普 印度五条河流域地区] | |
[08:45] | Yep. | 没错 |
[08:47] | All hemp and natural fibers. | 都是麻布和天然纤维做的衣服 |
[08:50] | He got into it a couple weeks ago. | 他从几周前开始对那些着迷 |
[08:53] | He said that he wanted his outside to bear testimony | 他说他想让外在的肉体去见证 |
[08:56] | to what was happening in the inside. | 内在所发生的变化 |
[09:00] | Wh-what was happening on the inside? | 内在发生了什么变化 |
[09:02] | My dad was getting healthy. | 我父亲正在康复中 |
[09:06] | The cancer was going away. | 癌症病情正在好转 |
[09:09] | That’s what he said. | 他是这么说的 |
[09:12] | Wrong. | 他错了 |
[09:13] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[09:14] | Do you know who killed your father? | 你知道是谁杀了你父亲吗 |
[09:16] | If I did, they wouldn’t be breathing. | 如果我知道 他们早就断气了 |
[09:19] | That’s a dangerous path. | 那可是很危险的 |
[09:22] | Did Aden love him? | 艾登爱他吗 |
[09:24] | Yeah. | 爱 |
[09:27] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[09:29] | complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[09:31] | Your father kicked him out, didn’t he? | 是你父亲把他赶出去的 对吧 |
[09:33] | My dad is a recovering alcoholic. | 我父亲有酒瘾 正在做康复治疗 |
[09:37] | Was. | 曾是 |
[09:40] | It runs in the family– addiction. | 这是家族遗传 有瘾 |
[09:43] | For Aden, it was drugs. | 艾登遗传的是毒瘾 |
[09:46] | Dad said that Aden had to hit bottom | 父亲说艾登必须先堕落到底 |
[09:48] | before he could rise up. | 才能重新振作 |
[09:53] | Music to my ears. | 我听到的是音乐 |
[09:59] | Where would I find the tea? | 我在哪里能找到茶 |
[10:00] | First cabinet. | 第一个壁橱 |
[10:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:05] | That’s dad’s tea. | 那是我爸的茶 |
[10:14] | Yeah, I bet you never smelled that before. | 我敢打赌你以前从没闻过那种味道 |
[10:16] | No, not since this morning. | 今天早晨闻过 |
[10:19] | Wh-where did your father find this? | 你父亲是在哪儿找到这茶的 |
[10:20] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[10:22] | It was his new fave. | 那是他的新宠 |
[10:25] | Jane. | 简 |
[10:26] | We need to go and talk to Braddock’s doctor. | 我们得去跟布莱多克的医生谈谈 |
[10:28] | Is that the smell from, uh– | 那味道是和… |
[10:30] | Yes, it is. | 对 没错 |
[10:32] | You, uh… | 你… |
[10:34] | You might want to bury that. | 你可能想把它埋起来 |
[10:36] | Deep. | 埋深点 |
[10:38] | Bye. | 再见 |
[10:43] | The victim’s son had a rap sheet. | 死者的儿子有前科 |
[10:46] | Aden Braddock. | 艾登・布莱多克 |
[10:48] | Disorderly conduct, misdemeanor theft. | 扰乱社会治安 轻盗窃罪 |
[10:50] | Looks like the kid went a little bit wild | 看起来那孩子在被他爹赶出门后 |
[10:52] | after his dad threw him out. | 有点疯过头了 |
[10:53] | Do we know where he lives? | 有他的住址吗 |
[10:54] | No, but the social security trace shows him working | 没有 但我们从社保号码查到 |
[10:56] | at a banquet hall in Agua Blanca. | 他在阿瓜布兰卡的一家宴会厅工作 |
[10:58] | We also got his cell phone number, too. | 我们还掌握了他的手机号码 |
[11:01] | Wait, I’ve seen that number before | 等等 我在死者的电话记录里 |
[11:03] | in the victim’s call log. | 见过那个号码 |
[11:07] | Archer Braddock | 阿彻・布莱多克在晚上7点45分 |
[11:09] | called his son at 7:45 p.M. | 给他儿子打过电话 |
[11:10] | It was the last call he made. | 那是他打过的最后一通电话 |
[11:11] | And Braddock’s wife told Lisbon | 而且布莱多克的太太告诉里斯本 |
[11:12] | that they had a contentious relationship. | 他们父子俩总吵架 |
[11:15] | Good morning, Cho. | 早上好 周 |
[11:18] | – Everything okay? – I just, uh, overslept my alarm. | -没事吧 -我只是睡过了而已 |
[11:21] | Yeah, well, don’t get too comfortable. | 别过得太舒服了 |
[11:22] | We got a lead on the victim’s son. | 我们在死者的儿子身上找到了线索 |
[11:23] | – Catch you up on the way out. – All right. | -我在路上再跟你细说 -好的 |
[11:30] | 雷狄诺宴会厅 阿瓜布兰卡 加州 | |
[11:42] | CBI. Looking for Aden Braddock. | 加调局 我们要找艾登・布莱多克 |
[11:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:16] | 谢克癌症研究所 萨克拉门托 加州 | |
[12:26] | Oh, you–you must be the CBI people. | 你们一定是加调局的人 |
[12:28] | I’m Betsy Firth, nurse administrator. | 我是护士长贝斯蒂・费斯 |
[12:30] | I’m Patrick Jane. | 我是派翠克・简 |
[12:31] | I’m a consulting, uh, consultant. | 我是个咨询…顾问 |
[12:33] | And I’m Agent Lisbon. | 我是里斯本探员 |
[12:35] | She’s a detective. | 她是个警探 |
[12:36] | Well, Dr. Scheck will be with you in a minute. | 谢克医生马上就会接待你们 |
[12:39] | We were all very saddened to hear about Archer Braddock. | 我们都为阿彻・布莱多克的遭遇感到悲痛 |
[12:42] | I pulled his files | 我整理了他的档案 |
[12:43] | in case Dr. Scheck needs to consult them. | 以便谢克医生在需要时查阅 |
[12:45] | Well, thank you, Betsy. That’s very efficient of you. | 谢谢你 贝斯蒂 你的工作很有效率 |
[12:48] | Well, we try. Come on in. | 我们尽量 请进吧 |
[12:52] | Dr. Scheck, the CBI people are here to see you. | 谢克医生 加调局的人来见你了 |
[12:55] | We just wanted to ask you | 我们只想问您几个 |
[12:56] | a few questions about Archer Braddock. | 关于阿彻・布莱多克的问题 |
[12:58] | Well, I was very sorry to hear about that. | 我很为他感到难过 |
[13:01] | We deal with death every day here, | 在这里我们每天都和死亡打交道 |
[13:03] | but not like that. It’s… awful. | 但并不是那一种 那…很可怕 |
[13:05] | Awful, yes. | 可怕 是的 |
[13:06] | Uh, what’s the drug you’re testing here? | 你在这里测试的是什么药 |
[13:08] | Osevent. It’s a bone cancer treatment. | 奥斯威特 是治疗骨癌的 |
[13:10] | It has the potential to extend millions of lives. | 它有延续千百万生命的潜能 |
[13:13] | And earn millions of dollars. | 也有赚进成百上千万的可能 |
[13:15] | Well, that’s not why we developed it. | 那不是我们开发这种药的原因 |
[13:17] | No? Why not? | 不是吗 为什么 |
[13:20] | Do you save lives for the money? | 你会为钱救命吗 |
[13:21] | Well, folks are pretty much dead by the time we show up. | 我们出现的时候 人们差不多都已经死了 |
[13:24] | Uh, best we can hope for is to catch the killer. | 我们最期待的就是抓住凶手 |
[13:27] | Did you kill Archer Braddock? | 是你杀了阿彻・布莱多克吗 |
[13:31] | I’ll be talking to you from now on. | 从现在开始 我可以和你谈了 |
[13:32] | Yes. I just have a few questions | 好 我就想问几个 |
[13:34] | about Mr. Braddock’s last appointment. | 关于布莱多克先生最后一次预约的事 |
[13:36] | Hmm. Okay. Uh, Betsy. | 好的 怎么了 贝斯蒂 |
[13:38] | I laid out the Braddock file in Consult Room 2. | 我把布莱多克的档案摆在2号资讯室了 |
[13:41] | Follow me. | 请跟我来 |
[13:44] | I’ll just, uh, wait out here. | 我就在这里等吧 |
[13:53] | The Braddock file. Daily report. | 那是布莱多克的档案 这是每日报告 |
[13:56] | And when you’re done, you need to sign these intake forms. | 聊完后 你得去签这些摄入表格 |
[14:00] | Any new patients today? | 今天有新病人吗 |
[14:02] | Four. Newly cleared and qualified. | 有4个 都是刚确诊的 |
[14:04] | I don’t know how you do it. | 真不知道你怎么忙得过来 |
[14:07] | So how can I help you, agent? | 我能帮你什么 探员 |
[14:08] | Uh, Mr. Braddock’s last appointment– | 关于布莱多克先生的最后一次约会 |
[14:10] | was he acting strangely at all? | 他究竟有没有行为异常 |
[14:12] | Not that I recall, no. | 不 我记得没有 |
[14:13] | Did he say anything unusual, | 他有没有说过奇怪的话 |
[14:15] | or mention where he was going after the appointment? | 或是提过预约后要去什么地方吗 |
[14:17] | Let me check his file. | 我得查查他的档案 |
[14:18] | It was just yesterday afternoon. | 就在昨天下午 |
[14:20] | Yesterday? No, no, no. | 昨天 不对 |
[14:21] | Uh, Braddock’s last drug treatment | 布莱多克最后一次药物治疗 |
[14:23] | was two days ago… in the morning. | 是在两天前的早上 |
[14:24] | According to his calendar, | 从他的日程表来看 |
[14:25] | he had a treatment yesterday at 4:17 p.m. | 昨天下午4点17分他接受过治疗 |
[14:28] | Well, not a medical treatment. | 肯定不是接受医务治疗 |
[14:30] | Braddock was under my exclusive care. | 布莱多克接受的是我一对一的治疗 |
[14:32] | And not to be indelicate, agent, | 我不想失礼 探员 |
[14:34] | but when do I get access to the body? | 但请问我何时才能获得尸体 |
[14:35] | – Access? – I need to examine it. | -获得 -我要检验它 |
[14:37] | Obtain tissue samples for my research. | 从中获取研究所需的组织标本 |
[14:39] | I-It’s all part of the agreement | 这是病人加入研究项目后 |
[14:40] | our patients sign when they join the study. | 签署协议的一部分 |
[14:42] | Uh, you’re gonna have to take that up with the coroner, | 你得和验尸官商量这件事 |
[14:44] | and she’s working on another case. | 她正在处理另一桩案件 |
[14:45] | Might keep her busy for a few days. | 可能要忙上好几天 |
[14:47] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[14:49] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[14:57] | Allow me. | 让我来帮你 |
[14:59] | Oh, well, thank you, handsome. | 谢谢 帅哥 |
[15:02] | Take my advice. Don’t get cancer. | 接受我的建议 千万别得癌症 |
[15:05] | Well, that sounds like good advice. | 听上去不错 |
[15:07] | Although you do seem spry despite all. | 但你看上去充满活力 |
[15:10] | You know, why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[15:11] | Western wisdom says I should have been dead | 西边那些医生说我9个月前 |
[15:13] | nine months ago, but look. | 就该死了 但你瞧 |
[15:15] | I made it to the bonus round. | 我反而越活越好 |
[15:17] | You credit the drugs here? | 你觉得是这里药起的作用吗 |
[15:18] | – Could be the drugs. – Could be the tea. | -可能是药 -也可能是茶 |
[15:21] | You know about the tea? | 你知道那种茶 |
[15:22] | Yeah, I could smell it in your handbag. | 是的 我能闻出你手袋里的茶味 |
[15:25] | No, no, no. No need. | 不 不用 |
[15:26] | I got a very strong whiff of it in Archer Braddock’s kitchen. | 在阿彻・布莱多克的厨房里我闻够了 |
[15:29] | I heard about Archer this morning. | 今早我听说阿彻的事情了 |
[15:31] | Were–were you a friend? | 你 你是他的朋友吗 |
[15:32] | Oh, no, no, no. I’m helping the police solve the murder. | 不 不是 我来帮警察调查凶案 |
[15:35] | Oh. Well, I was the one who told Archer about the tea. | 好吧 是我告诉阿彻茶的事 |
[15:38] | I saw him a few weeks back, and he wasn’t looking so good. | 几星期前我看见他 他脸色不好 |
[15:42] | You know, he had this air of finality hanging over him | 他周身笼罩着死亡的阴影 |
[15:44] | like a piano on a wire. | 悬于一线 |
[15:48] | Where would one buy | 在哪里能够 |
[15:49] | a tin of that stinky tea if they had to? | 买一罐那种发臭的茶 |
[15:51] | Who closes shop in the middle of the day? | 怎么会有人中午就打烊 |
[16:02] | They probably just forgot to flip the sign. | 大概他们忘记把牌子翻过来了 |
[16:08] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:10] | Is anyone here? | 这里有人吗 |
[16:14] | What’s the goal here, anyway? | 我们到底来这里干什么 |
[16:16] | So Braddock drinks stinky tea. | 布莱多克就是喝了点臭茶 |
[16:18] | People who are dying will try anything. | 将死的人会不惜一切尝试活命方法 |
[16:20] | Well, the stuff that Braddock tried was working… | 布莱多克试的东西有效果 |
[16:23] | Or so he thought. | 或者他认为有效果 |
[16:24] | What, you think that has something to do with his murder? | 怎么 你觉得这和他被害有关 |
[16:26] | No idea, but if Braddock found the cure for cancer, | 我不知道 如果他真找到了癌症的解药 |
[16:30] | I want in on it. | 我也想要 |
[16:31] | – Good luck with that. – Shh! | -祝你好运 -别出声 |
[16:33] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[16:45] | Help me! Help me! | 救我 救救我 |
[16:50] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[16:53] | Help me! | 救我 |
[16:54] | Police! | 我们是警察 |
[16:56] | Please, please! | 拜托 拜托了 |
[16:58] | Calm your spirits. It’s okay. Everything’s fine. | 平静你的心神 没事了 一切都好 |
[17:03] | – What are you doing? – What are you doing? | -你在做什么 -是你在做什么 |
[17:21] | Welcome. I’m Brother Josef. | 欢迎 我是约瑟夫修士 |
[17:23] | Oh, and I am not a hugger. | 我不喜欢拥抱 |
[17:25] | Patrick Jane. Nice to meet you. | 我是派翠克・简 很高兴认识你 |
[17:27] | That was a wonderful show. | 表演很精彩 |
[17:28] | How much do you charge for that show? | 演出费是多少 |
[17:30] | No show. A healing. | 这不是表演 是治疗 |
[17:33] | And my temple accepts donations. | 我的神殿接受捐助 |
[17:35] | Uh, it’s entirely up to you. | 完全自愿 |
[17:36] | Ahh. Another nonprofit. Smart act. | 又一个非盈利机构 真聪明 |
[17:41] | I get that reaction a lot. | 很多人都这么说 |
[17:43] | But the healing powers of the sun | 但太阳的治愈能力 |
[17:45] | have been well-documented. | 有凭有据 |
[17:47] | – Then where does the tea fit in? – Tea? | -那茶有什么用 -什么茶 |
[17:48] | Yeah, the stinky red stuff, curls the nose hairs. | 那种又红又臭的东西 能让鼻毛卷起来 |
[17:52] | You’re talking about the tea of clarity. | 你说的是明晰之茶 |
[17:54] | It’s pretty foul stuff. | 确实挺恶心的 |
[17:55] | I had to take it off our shelves recently. | 最近我不得不把它从架子上拿开 |
[17:58] | – Too many customer complaints. – What’s in it? | -很多顾客都抱怨那气味 -什么成分 |
[18:01] | A proprietary blend of nettles, herbs. | 荨麻和草药的专有混合物 |
[18:04] | And possibility. | 加上无限的可能 |
[18:06] | And how much does that go for these days? | 最近价格多少 |
[18:09] | You have me all wrong. | 你误解我了 |
[18:11] | I am a rich man, | 我很富有 |
[18:12] | but you won’t find my wealth in any bank account. | 但任何银行都没有我的财产 |
[18:15] | I sell just enough teas and holistic remedies | 我提供的茶和全套治疗 |
[18:18] | to keep my temple doors open. | 刚够维持神殿的运转 |
[18:20] | And did you open them to this man? | 你接待过这个人吗 |
[18:23] | Sure. Archer. | 当然 他是阿彻 |
[18:24] | We just performed his final healing ceremony. | 我们刚结束他最后的治疗仪式 |
[18:28] | At 4:17? | 在4点17分吗 |
[18:30] | That’s when the solar flares were at their peak. | 那时太阳耀斑最为活跃 |
[18:32] | And what were you healing? | 你治疗什么病 |
[18:34] | His cancer, of course. | 当然是他的癌症 |
[18:36] | We channel the solar corona to target cancerous tumors. | 我们将日冕之力传至目标肿瘤 |
[18:41] | We had many tries with Archer, but we– | 我们在阿彻身上尝试了多次 但 |
[18:44] | we finally got ’em all. | 最终我们去除了所有癌细胞 |
[18:45] | And all of his money. | 还得到了他所有的钱 |
[18:46] | Archer didn’t pay me a penny, Mr. Jane. | 阿彻分文未付 简先生 |
[18:50] | Well… except for the tea. | 除了茶以外 |
[18:52] | Is that why you killed him? | 这是不是你杀他的原因 |
[18:54] | Excuse me? What? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[18:56] | Archer Braddock is dead. | 阿彻・布莱多克死了 |
[18:58] | He was murdered right after he left here. | 他离开这里后就遭到了杀害 |
[19:00] | Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[19:04] | Not after all he fought through. | 他经历了这么多磨难 |
[19:08] | After all our work. | 我们这么努力 |
[19:10] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[19:16] | His–his reflexes were better. | 他的反应不断好转 |
[19:18] | His–his–his… pressure was way down. | 他的 他的 他的压力下降 |
[19:21] | He had a–he had a ruddy, healthy glow in his cheeks. | 他 他红光满面 非常健康 |
[19:24] | – That part of the act? – Hard to say. | -这也是表演吗 -难说 |
[19:27] | It’s all so theatrical. | 太夸张了 |
[19:29] | Did Braddock say where he was going when he was leaving? | 布莱多克离开时说他要去什么地方吗 |
[19:31] | No, no. I-I have no idea. | 没有 我 我不知道 |
[19:35] | His transition from this world was corrupted by violence. | 他由尘世的转变 被暴力打断 |
[19:38] | I need to see his body. | 我要看看他的遗体 |
[19:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:42] | To release his energy | 释放他体内的能量 |
[19:43] | so he can cross over peacefully. | 他就能平静地离去了 |
[19:45] | Maybe at the funeral. In the meantime, | 也许在葬礼上看吧 现在 |
[19:48] | You’re gonna tell us everything that happened yesterday. | 你必须告诉我们昨天发生的一切 |
[19:51] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:53] | Yeah, I have that. Okay. Sure. | 对 在我手上 当然行 |
[19:57] | This is Cho. | 我是周 |
[19:58] | It’s Summer. | 我是桑玛 |
[20:05] | I just wanted to apologize for making you late. | 我打来是想说对不起 害你迟到了 |
[20:08] | It’s okay. You were only trying to help. | 没关系 你只是想帮忙 |
[20:10] | How can I make it up to you? | 我该怎么补偿你 |
[20:13] | I’m sure you’ll think of something. | 你肯定能想到法子 |
[20:14] | Hey, Cho. | 周 |
[20:17] | I gotta go. I’ll call you later. | 我得挂了 回头打给你 |
[20:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:21] | That was Agua Blanca p.D. They found the victim’s car. | 阿瓜布兰卡警局传来消息 他们发现了死者的车 |
[20:24] | It was about a block away from that banquet hall | 离艾登甩开我们的宴会厅 |
[20:25] | where Aden gave us the slip. | 只距离一个街区 |
[20:26] | Well, Braddock’s last phone call was to Aden, | 布莱多克的最后一通电话是打给艾登的 |
[20:28] | so maybe father and son | 也许父亲和儿子 |
[20:29] | had a reunion that didn’t go so well. | 重聚却又不欢而散了 |
[20:31] | Wouldn’t be surprised. I talked to the estate lawyer. | 不奇怪 我和房地产律师谈过了 |
[20:33] | Most of Braddock’s money was split into trusts | 布莱多克的大部分资产都分给了 |
[20:35] | for Liesl and Aden, | 里瑟和艾登的信托基金 |
[20:36] | payable on their 23rd birthdays. | 他们23岁时就能取出 |
[20:37] | Sounds normal. Rich normal, anyway. | 听起来很正常 对富人而言啦 |
[20:40] | Yeah, but in light of his son’s drug problems, | 是啊 但考虑到他儿子的吸毒问题 |
[20:42] | Braddock was in the process of changing | 布莱多克准备把艾登取出信托基金的 |
[20:43] | the age of Aden’s trust from 23 to 30. | 年龄推迟到30岁 |
[20:45] | So Aden confronts Braddock. | 艾登去质问布莱多克 |
[20:47] | Argument breaks out. | 他俩吵了一架 |
[20:49] | Aden chokes dad and buries the body. | 艾登掐死了爸爸 然后掩埋了尸体 |
[20:51] | Hmm. We need to find that kid. | 我们得找到那孩子 |
[20:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:54] | – Rigsby. – Can you hold? | -瑞斯比 -能等等吗 |
[20:58] | Well, he has to collect his pay, right? | 他得领薪水 对吧 |
[20:59] | Why don’t we stake out the banquet hall? | 不如我们派人监视宴会厅吧 |
[21:00] | Aden was a part-timer, minimum wage. | 艾登是个临时工 工资很低 |
[21:02] | He’s not gonna risk getting caught for that paycheck. | 他不会冒着被抓的风险领薪水的 |
[21:04] | Can we track his cell phone? | 我们能追踪他的电话吗 |
[21:06] | Tried. It’s powered off. | 试过 关机了 |
[21:07] | What about the lottery scam? | 那设个彩票骗局呢 |
[21:09] | I don’t know. I think he’s too smart for that. | 我不知道 他应该不会这么笨 |
[21:12] | Hey, who’s this? Sorry to keep you waiting. | 你是谁 抱歉让你久等了 |
[21:15] | Aden Braddock? | 艾登・布莱多克 |
[21:16] | Uh, yeah. Sure, you can. | 是 当然能 |
[21:19] | Yeah, you can come in and talk to us. | 你能来局里和我们谈谈 |
[21:21] | Let me give you the address. | 我把地址告诉你 |
[21:25] | Why’d you run, Aden? | 你为什么要跑 艾登 |
[21:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:28] | Okay, I do. I was carrying drugs, okay? | 好吧 我知道 我身上有毒品 行了吧 |
[21:32] | I couldn’t get popped again. | 我不能再被抓了 |
[21:33] | It would have been my third strike. | 不然就三振出局了 |
[21:35] | So instead you’ll be charged with obstruction, | 那你就要被指控妨碍公务 |
[21:38] | – a felony offense. – I wasn’t thinking straight. | -这是一项重罪 -我当时没有正常思考 |
[21:40] | I’d just found out my father was killed. | 我刚得知我爸被杀了 |
[21:43] | Liesl called me. | 里瑟给我打了电话 |
[21:45] | Look. | 听着 |
[21:48] | I need you to come clean with me. | 我需要你对我坦白一切 |
[21:50] | When was the last time you talked to your father? | 你最后一次和你父亲交谈是什么时候 |
[21:52] | I don’t know. Months? | 我不知道 几个月前吧 |
[21:54] | Okay, look. | 好了 |
[21:57] | We’re getting off to a bad start here. | 你开口就说瞎话可不好 |
[21:59] | He called you at 7:45 last night. | 他昨晚7点45分给你打了电话 |
[22:04] | Hey, kiddo, it’s Dad. It’s been a while, look… | 小子 我是你爹 好久不见 |
[22:07] | I didn’t wanna hear it. | 我不想听 |
[22:09] | You said “Talk to.” | 你是说”谈过” |
[22:11] | That’s a message, and I don’t want to hear it. | 那是条语音信息 我不想听 |
[22:13] | You know whose car was found a block away from your job? | 你知道谁的车停在你工作处的一个街区外吗 |
[22:15] | Wasn’t working last night. Ask anybody. | 我昨晚没上班 随你问谁 |
[22:16] | Well, maybe he thought you were working, | 也许他觉得你在工作 |
[22:18] | And someone followed him. | 有人跟踪了他 |
[22:19] | Who might that be? | 那可能是谁 |
[22:22] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[22:28] | I have this friend. | 我有个朋友 |
[22:29] | – Friend? – Dealer. | -朋友吗 -毒贩 |
[22:32] | Mike Tran. Lately he’s been asking a lot of questions | 麦克・特兰 最近他问过很多关于我爸的 |
[22:34] | about my dad, like… | 问题 比如说 |
[22:35] | How much he’s worth and what kind of cars he sells. | 他身价多少 卖哪种车 |
[22:37] | – And you told him? – Why wouldn’t I? | -你就告诉了他 -不然呢 |
[22:40] | I hated my father. | 我讨厌我爸 |
[22:43] | He cut me off, and… | 他断绝与我来往 |
[22:45] | Yeah. I’m not talking about money. | 我说的不是钱 |
[22:51] | He left me. | 他离弃了我 |
[23:00] | No sign of Tran. Cho? | 没有特兰的影子 周 |
[23:03] | How’s it looking back there? | 你那边情况如何 |
[23:09] | I got nothing going on back here. | 我这边也没有情况 |
[23:11] | Aden’s dealer’s a nasty piece of business. | 艾登的上家真是罪行累累 |
[23:14] | 逮捕记录 | |
[23:14] | Two charges aggravated assault, | 两次被指控加重攻击罪 |
[23:16] | Intent to distribute meth, | 企图分销毒品 |
[23:19] | and he choked out a probation officer. | 他还掐死了一个假释官 |
[23:21] | It’s worth checking out. | 值得一查 |
[23:25] | You sure he’ll be here? | 你肯定他会来吗 |
[23:27] | His baby-mother says he was dropping off some money today. | 他女友说他今天要来给点钱 |
[23:31] | He can be your role model. | 你以后也可以效仿他 |
[23:41] | Did you know your husband was seeing brother Josef? | 你知道你丈夫在见约瑟夫修士吗 |
[23:44] | Archer’s cancer made him… | 阿彻的癌症让他… |
[23:46] | a target for quite a few con men | 成为了很多骗子 |
[23:48] | and alternative remedies. | 和替代疗法的目标 |
[23:50] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 你为什么不告诉我们 |
[23:52] | Forgive me for trying to maintain a man’s dignity. | 原谅我只想维护他的尊严 |
[23:56] | We have a cancer charity in our name | 我们名下有一个癌症慈善会 |
[23:58] | that we’ve raised a lot of money for. | 我们募捐到了很多善款 |
[23:59] | Did you know that he was getting better? | 你知道他身子慢慢变好了吗 |
[24:02] | Yeah. The same way he was getting better | 是啊 之前德国的氧气疗法 |
[24:05] | after the oxygen therapy in Germany | 还有巴西的徒手开刀术 |
[24:07] | or the psychic surgery in Brazil. | 也让他慢慢好转了 |
[24:11] | It was a constant roller coaster ride with Archer. | 阿彻的身体状况和过山车一样起起伏伏 |
[24:21] | Chemo, huh? Kills the appetite. | 化疗 是吧 让人没胃口 |
[24:25] | How about a spot of tea? | 来杯茶怎么样 |
[24:26] | Oh, that sounds lovely. | 真好 |
[24:28] | You got it. | 我去泡 |
[24:41] | Suspect has arrived. Time to move. | 疑犯到了 该行动了 |
[24:56] | Cho? Copy? | 周 听见了吗 |
[25:01] | Sounds like a fight. I’m going in. | 看来他们打起来了 我进去了 |
[25:06] | Go! | 行动 |
[25:06] | Go! | 行动 |
[25:09] | Go! | 行动 |
[25:10] | Police! | 警察 |
[25:14] | You’re safe. It’s okay. | 你安全了 没事 |
[25:16] | Is he there? | 他在这里吗 |
[25:25] | Stay down! | 蹲下 |
[25:26] | Stay there. | 待在这里 |
[25:31] | Weapon’s secure. | 收缴了武器 |
[25:33] | – You good? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[25:35] | Come on. | 赶紧 |
[25:36] | Get up. | 起来 |
[25:41] | Guess it was my lucky day. | 看来今天是我的幸运日 |
[25:52] | Mrs. Braddock is still upstairs waiting for her tea. | 布莱多克夫人还在楼上等着茶呢 |
[25:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[25:56] | Oh, just, uh, enjoying the calm before the storm. | 在享受暴风雨前的宁静 |
[26:00] | You only made one cup of tea. | 你只泡了一杯茶 |
[26:01] | Mm. I needed to keep those tea bags dry. | 是的 我不能让这些茶包弄湿了 |
[26:05] | I’m not gonna like this, am I? | 接下来我会不爽的 对吧 |
[26:08] | You’re gonna love it. | 你会很享受的 |
[26:49] | You may wanna cover your ears. | 你最好捂住耳朵 |
[27:03] | Liesl! | 里瑟 |
[27:05] | Liesl! | 里瑟 |
[27:07] | Somebody help me! | 救命啊 |
[27:11] | Showtime. | 好戏上演 |
[27:18] | Fire! | 起火了 |
[27:23] | She moves pretty good for a cancer patient. | 她这个癌症患者跑得还挺快 |
[27:25] | Oh, it’s a miracle. Sister Helen has been healed! | 真是个奇迹 海伦修女康复了 |
[27:29] | Ma’am! | 女士 |
[27:31] | Ma’am! | 女士 |
[27:42] | What kind of woman fakes cancer? | 什么样的女人会假装得癌症 |
[27:44] | Lots of women go to extremes to meet men. | 很多女人都会不择一切手段来钓凯子 |
[27:47] | Extremes, yes. | 不择手段 没错 |
[27:48] | Cancer support groups, no. | 癌症互助会 也太超过了 |
[27:51] | I was lucky to have Archer for the time that I did. | 我很幸运 因为这么做得到了阿彻 |
[27:54] | He opened doors in me that I didn’t even know existed. | 他不知不觉打开了我的心门 |
[27:58] | He was caring, generous, spiritual. | 他细心 慷慨 精神强大 |
[28:01] | Rich… and dying fast. | 富有 早逝 |
[28:04] | The perfect man. | 完美男人 |
[28:06] | How did you know? That I didn’t have cancer? | 你怎么知道 我没患癌症 |
[28:09] | Well, you lacked a… | 你缺少一个 |
[28:14] | An air of finality. | 一副频临绝境的心态 |
[28:16] | Plus you shaved your head, | 你剃头了 |
[28:18] | But your vanity prevented you from losing the eyebrows. | 但因为虚荣 你还在画眉毛 |
[28:22] | Devil’s in the details. | 魔鬼藏在细节 |
[28:26] | Braddock’s insurance policy. | 布莱多克的保险单 |
[28:29] | It was recently changed to add a new beneficiary– | 最近加了一个受益人 |
[28:33] | You. | 你 |
[28:34] | I didn’t kill Archer. | 我没杀阿彻 |
[28:35] | You had 5 million reasons to want him dead. | 你有千万个想让他死的理由 |
[28:38] | Archer had a month left– maybe. | 阿彻还有一个月可活 可能的话 |
[28:41] | Why would I risk losing all of that money to take his life? | 我怎么会冒着失去钱的风险去杀了他 |
[28:44] | I don’t know. Do you? | 我不知道 你知道吗 |
[28:47] | She’s telling the truth. You can go. | 她说的是真的 你可以走了 |
[28:49] | – No. She can’t. – You can’t. | -不 她不能 -你不能 |
[28:50] | – Why not? – I’m charging you with fraud. | -为什么 -我要控告你欺诈 |
[28:53] | What? | 什么 |
[28:53] | You’re not gonna see a dime of that insurance money. | 保险赔偿金你一毛钱都看不到 |
[28:56] | And your face is gonna be plastered all over the news. | 你那张脸会上遍所有报道 |
[28:59] | But at least you’ll have your eyebrows. | 但至少你还能画眉 |
[29:00] | Let’s see how many dates you get then. | 看看到时候有没有人看上你 |
[29:05] | – Do you feel better? – I do. | -感觉好点了吗 -是的 |
[29:06] | Yeah, good. Now it’s my turn. | 很好 轮到我了 |
[29:08] | I have a plan to catch our killer. | 我有一个抓凶手的计划 |
[29:10] | Can’t wait to hear that. | 洗耳恭听 |
[29:28] | He looks so thin… | 他看着真瘦 |
[29:34] | Fragile. | 真虚弱 |
[29:36] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[29:37] | A year ago. | 一年前 |
[29:39] | When he told us about the diagnosis. | 他告诉我们诊断结果的时候 |
[29:43] | It ended with us fighting, and Liesl crying. | 最后我们吵了一架 里瑟在一旁痛哭 |
[29:49] | How does that happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[29:52] | Ran down Tran’s alibi. | 查过特兰的不在场证明 |
[29:53] | But he was 40 miles away when your father was killed. | 但是他父亲被杀时 他在四十公里以外 |
[29:56] | So Tran didn’t do it? No. | 所以不是特兰干的 不 |
[29:58] | But we do have a suspect. | 我们确实有一个嫌疑犯 |
[29:59] | One whose alibi doesn’t hold up. | 他的不在场证明不充分 |
[30:02] | Does the name “Dolores” ring any bells? | 有没有叫多萝丝的打电话来 |
[30:04] | The waitress at the banquet hall? | 宴会厅的服务生 |
[30:05] | You told me you weren’t at work last night, | 你告诉我你昨晚没在工作 |
[30:07] | But Dolores says you stopped by around 8:00 | 但多萝丝说八点左右遇到你了 |
[30:09] | To borrow some money. | 你想借点钱 |
[30:10] | – You lied. – No, I didn’t. | -你说谎 -我没有 |
[30:12] | I told you I wasn’t working. | 我说的是我没在工作 |
[30:14] | I didn’t say I wasn’t at work. | 我没说我不在工作的地方 |
[30:15] | You know, it’s all lies and half-truths with you. | 你说的都是谎言和半真半假 |
[30:18] | How are we supposed to know what to believe? | 我们怎么知道相信哪句 |
[30:20] | Look, I needed money for the drugs, okay? | 我嗑药需要钱 |
[30:23] | And I needed drugs after I saw that my dad called. | 我在看到我爸的电话之后 需要嗑药 |
[30:25] | He had this way of making me feel so small. | 他这么说 是为了让我自惭形秽 |
[30:28] | Well, not anymore. | 他再也不会了 |
[30:31] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[30:35] | You have to believe me. | 你必须相信我 |
[30:36] | No, we don’t. | 我们不信 |
[30:38] | Give me your hands. | 给我你的手 |
[30:46] | Science never sleeps around here, does it? | 搞科学的都是夜猫子 是吗 |
[30:50] | Mr. Jane. How may I help you? | 简先生 有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[30:53] | Well, I don’t need your services… thankfully. | 我不需要你的服务 谢谢 |
[30:56] | Even if I did, I’m not sure | 就算我需要 我也不确定 |
[30:57] | this is the first place I’d come. | 这里会是我的首选 |
[30:59] | I met this fellow, brother Josef, | 我见过这个家伙了 约瑟夫修士 |
[31:01] | Who can, uh, totally eradicate bone cancer. | 他能 完全根治骨癌 |
[31:05] | Really? How so? | 真的吗 怎么做 |
[31:06] | The power of positive thinking. | 正面思考的力量 |
[31:08] | Naturally. | 自然痊愈 |
[31:09] | That’s right, naturally. | 没错 自然痊愈 |
[31:11] | No drugs whatsoever. | 没有药物 什么都没 |
[31:14] | That’s how he cured dr. Braddock. | 他就是这么治好布莱多克医生的 |
[31:17] | – Is that what this man claims? – Yeah. | -这个人这么说的吗 -是啊 |
[31:20] | Betsy, pull up Braddock’s file. | 贝斯蒂 调出布莱多克的病例 |
[31:21] | Uh, certainly. | 好的 |
[31:23] | Let me show you something, Mr. Jane. | 我给你看样东西 简先生 |
[31:26] | This is Braddock’s last M.R.I., | 这是布莱多克上一张磁共振成像 |
[31:27] | taken two weeks ago. | 两周前做的 |
[31:29] | You see all those white spots? | 看到那些白点了吗 |
[31:30] | Yeah, looks like a snowstorm. | 看着像暴风雪 |
[31:32] | It’s cancer. It spread from his bones | 是癌细胞 在他骨头上扩散 |
[31:34] | And was working its way to his lungs. | 继续扩散至他的肺 |
[31:36] | He had five weeks, max. | 他最多还剩五周 |
[31:37] | This was taken two weeks ago. | 这是两周前做的 |
[31:39] | Maybe that cancer’s cleared up. | 癌症可能治好了 |
[31:41] | The mind is a very powerful tool. | 意志是强大的工具 |
[31:43] | Well, I’m happy to show you personally | 如果允许我查看尸体 |
[31:44] | when I’m granted access to the body. | 我可以单独证明给你看 |
[31:46] | Where are we at with my request? | 我的提议进展到哪儿了 |
[31:47] | Oh, I still can’t reach the coroner. | 我还是联系不到验尸官 |
[31:49] | Everyone wants to look inside that body. | 所有人都想对尸体一探究竟 |
[31:53] | Brother Josef had the same request. | 约瑟夫修士也提出同样的申请 |
[31:55] | Did you approve it? | 你同意了吗 |
[31:56] | Well,I’ll tell you what I told brother josef. | 我会告诉你我给约瑟夫修士的回复 |
[31:57] | It’s out of my hands. | 我做不了主 |
[31:59] | But my boss has called in a forensic pathologist | 但我的老板从萨克拉门托招来 |
[32:01] | from sacramento. | 一个法医病理学家 |
[32:02] | He’ll be performing a full autopsy | 他明早第一件事 |
[32:04] | first thing in the morning. | 就是做个完整的尸检 |
[32:06] | I’ll let you know what he finds. | 我会让你知道他发现了什么 |
[32:22] | I wanted to, uh, show you this. | 我想给你 看这个 |
[32:24] | We need to talk about what happened today. | 我们得谈谈今天发生的 |
[32:26] | I was late covering your back. I’m sorry. | 我掩护你来晚了 很抱歉 |
[32:28] | – You’re sorry? – It won’t happen again. | -你很抱歉 -不会再发生了 |
[32:31] | Cho, you saved my life. | 周 你救了我 |
[32:36] | You were there when I needed you. | 当我需要你的时候你出现了 |
[32:38] | I owe you… big time. | 我欠你 一个大人情 |
[32:42] | No. | 不 |
[32:44] | You don’t owe me anything. | 你不欠我什么 |
[32:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:56] | This is too creepy. | 太恐怖了 |
[32:58] | Killers like creepy. | 凶手喜欢恐怖的感觉 |
[33:00] | I can’t feel my feet. They’re freezing. | 我感觉不到我的脚了 冻僵了 |
[33:02] | Be patient. | 耐心点 |
[33:05] | Has it ever occurred to you | 你有没有想过 |
[33:06] | – That maybe your theory was wrong? – Nope. | -也许你的理论是错的吗 -没有 |
[33:08] | Braddock’s killer buried him because there was | 杀布莱多克的人埋了他是因为 |
[33:10] | something about the body he didn’t want people to know. | 尸体上有他不想让人知道的东西 |
[33:11] | So if we put out the word of an autopsy, | 如果我们把验尸的消息放出去 |
[33:13] | then we force the killer to try again. | 我们就是强迫凶手再来一次 |
[33:16] | If we don’t die of frostbite first. | 如果我们没有死于冻伤的话 |
[33:19] | Can you wiggle your toes? | 你能弯脚趾吗 |
[33:20] | Because if you can wiggle your toes, you’re fine. | 如果你脚趾能动 你就没事 |
[33:22] | – I can’t move them– – Shh. Shh. Somebody’s coming. | -我不能动 -有人来了 |
[33:30] | Oh! Surprise, surprise. | 惊喜啊惊喜 |
[33:41] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Archer Braddock. | 你因为杀害阿彻・布莱多克而被捕了 |
[33:44] | What’s going on? I didn’t kill Archer! | 发生了什么 我没杀阿彻 |
[33:47] | Then why were you trying to steal his body? | 那你为什么要偷尸体 |
[33:49] | I’m not stealing him, either. I told you– | 我也没偷 我告诉过你们 |
[33:51] | I need to perform a ritual | 我要举行一个仪式 |
[33:52] | To release the bad energy | 在他去往来生之前 |
[33:54] | before his journey to the afterlife. | 释放消极的能量 |
[33:57] | There was something inside Braddock, wasn’t there? | 布莱多克身体里有东西 不是吗 |
[34:00] | Something that would lead directly to you | 一些如果验尸官发现了 |
[34:02] | if the coroner discovered it. | 会直接对你不利的证据 |
[34:03] | You never did share the proprietary blend | 你从没分享过你那特殊混合的 |
[34:05] | of that stinky special tea of yours, did you? | 臭哄哄的茶对吧 |
[34:07] | The tea of clarity? | 明晰之茶 |
[34:09] | It was killing him quicker than the cancer. | 它杀他的速度比癌症还快 |
[34:11] | That’s why you stopped selling it. | 所以你停止销售了 |
[34:13] | Oh, please. You’re making a terrible mistake. | 拜托 你们犯了个大错误 |
[34:15] | So you say, Brother Josef. | 那你说 约瑟夫修士 |
[34:17] | At least let me release his spirit. | 至少让我释放他的灵魂 |
[34:20] | Let me do that for him, please. | 让我释放他的灵魂吧 拜托了 |
[34:23] | Let’s go. Hands behind your back. | 走了 手放到背后 |
[34:31] | So the amount of radiation released from a solar flare | 那么太阳耀斑释放的辐射 |
[34:34] | can damage satellites? | 能够摧毁卫星吗 |
[34:35] | It’s way, way more powerful | 这比治疗癌症的放疗 |
[34:37] | than the radiation therapy used to treat cancer. | 强大多了 |
[34:40] | Did you know this, Lisbon? | 这你知道吗 里斯本 |
[34:42] | Fascinating. | 真神奇 |
[34:44] | Now, listen. Aren’t I allowed a-a, uh, a phone call or something? | 我不能打个电话什么的吗 |
[34:46] | In a minute. Sit down. | 等会儿 坐下 |
[34:48] | Sit. Excuse me. | 坐 不好意思 |
[34:50] | Lisbon. | 里斯本 |
[34:52] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[34:55] | No. No, we didn’t take it. | 不 不是我们带走的 |
[34:59] | We’ll be right there. Get everybody out of that room. | 我们马上来 所有人都离开那个房间 |
[35:01] | It’s a crime scene now. | 现在那里是犯罪现场了 |
[35:05] | Braddock’s body is missing from the morgue. | 布莱多克的尸体在停尸间不见了 |
[35:08] | They think somebody stole it after we left. | 我们走了之后 有人偷走了尸体 |
[35:10] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[35:12] | He was right about one thing. | 有件事他说对了 |
[35:13] | We just made a terrible mistake. | 我们犯了个大错 |
[35:33] | No sign of the killer or Braddock’s body. | 没有凶手或者布莱多克尸体的踪迹 |
[35:36] | Whoever took it won’t make the same mistake twice. | 带走尸体的人不会犯同样的错误 |
[35:38] | They’ll want to destroy the body… quickly. | 他们会很快地 毁尸灭迹 |
[35:40] | How would you do that in Agua Blanca? | 在阿瓜布兰卡怎么毁尸灭迹 |
[35:42] | I can think of one way. | 我想到一个办法 |
[35:43] | Please tell me it doesn’t involve feeding tigers. | 别告诉我喂老虎 |
[35:45] | Tigers leave bones. | 老虎会留下骨头 |
[35:47] | There is a more thorough option. | 还有更彻底的办法 |
[35:51] | 谢克癌症研究所 | |
[35:52] | I hope you’re right about this. | 希望这次你没错 |
[35:55] | Look at this clinic. | 看看这个诊所 |
[35:57] | Very well funded. | 资金充足 |
[35:59] | Scheck’s ego would require that he has the best. | 谢克的自负让他要求一切尽善尽美 |
[36:01] | I tell you, this guy is gonna have | 告诉你 这家伙绝对有个 |
[36:03] | a top-of-the-line medical incinerator. | 顶级医用焚化炉 |
[36:07] | In the basement? | 在地下室吗 |
[36:08] | 地下室 | |
[36:09] | Can we use inside voices, please? | 能小声点吗 拜托 |
[36:24] | Police! Drop the… weapon. | 警察 放下 武器 |
[36:28] | Better late than never, I suppose. | 迟到总比不到好 我想 |
[36:30] | Hands in the air! | 举起双手 |
[36:33] | Y-your hands, not his. | 你的手 不是他的 |
[36:42] | Did you act alone? | 你是单独作案的吗 |
[36:44] | Did Dr. Scheck have anything to do with this? | 谢克医生参与其中了吗 |
[36:47] | No. He could never pull off… | 没 他从来都没… |
[36:53] | Never mind. | 没什么 |
[36:54] | It’ll go a lot easier if you just come clean. | 如果你招供 一切都会简单很多 |
[36:59] | We looked at your bank statements. | 我们查了你的财务状况 |
[37:01] | You’re very wealthy for a nurse. | 作为一名护士你相当富裕 |
[37:04] | Cancer survivors are often grateful to their caregivers. | 癌症幸存者通常都很感激照料他们的人 |
[37:07] | You took bribes, didn’t you? | 你受贿了 对吗 |
[37:12] | Cancer studies are like lotteries, | 癌症研究就像彩票 |
[37:13] | and you were selling the winning tickets. | 而你在卖彩票 |
[37:16] | You were selling hope. | 你卖给他们希望 |
[37:18] | It’s cheap at the price. | 这个价钱很便宜了 |
[37:20] | Why were you trying to destroy Archer Braddock’s body? | 为什么你要毁掉阿彻・布莱多克的尸体 |
[37:24] | His liver was damaged. | 他的肝脏受损了 |
[37:27] | The alcoholism. | 酗酒 |
[37:30] | And you missed it. | 而你没发现 |
[37:35] | We thought brother Josef was poisoning him with his tea, | 我们本以为是约瑟夫修士在他茶里下毒 |
[37:38] | when in fact it was your drug. | 而事实是你的药 |
[37:41] | Because of the liver damage, | 因为肝脏损伤 |
[37:42] | It was killing him faster than the cancer. | 他会先死于肝衰竭而不是癌症 |
[37:47] | I knew Dr. Scheck would find out | 我知道谢克医生在尸检时 |
[37:49] | in his postmortem exam. | 会发现 |
[37:53] | And then there would be a whole investigation. | 然后就会开始调查 |
[37:57] | And they’d have found out about– | 然后他们就会发现 |
[38:00] | About the gifts I received from patients. | 我从病人那儿受的贿 |
[38:04] | I had to do something. | 我得做些什么 |
[38:06] | So you went to the banquet hall that night. | 所以那晚你去了宴会厅 |
[38:07] | You followed him there. | 你跟踪他到那儿 |
[38:09] | He was gonna die anyway… | 不管怎样他都会死 |
[38:11] | of bone cancer. | 死于骨癌 |
[38:14] | Do you know how agonizing that is? | 你知道那会多么痛苦吗 |
[38:17] | Excruciatingly slow and painful. | 缓慢并且极度痛苦 |
[38:26] | I made his passing easy. | 我让他平静地死去 |
[38:29] | A little chloroform before I suffocated him, | 在我闷死他前用了三氯甲烷 |
[38:32] | and he never felt a thing. | 他什么都感觉不到 |
[38:35] | I ended his suffering. | 我结束了他的痛苦 |
[38:38] | It was an act of kindness, really. | 这是仁慈 真的 |
[38:40] | I think Mr. Braddock and his children | 我想布莱多克和他的孩子们 |
[38:42] | would beg to differ. | 不会这么想 |
[38:49] | What you got there? | 那是什么 |
[38:50] | Huh. It’s my kid. | 我的孩子 |
[38:54] | So big so fast. | 这么快就长这么大了 |
[38:56] | Mmm. Only a couple weeks to go. | 只有几周了 |
[39:00] | I heard about today. Are you okay? | 我听说了今天的事 你还好吧 |
[39:04] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[39:07] | You know, when that guy shot at me, | 那个人向我开枪的时候 |
[39:08] | all I could think about was how I gotta make it out | 我唯一想到的是我怎样才能 |
[39:09] | to see my son. | 见到我的儿子 |
[39:12] | It’s crazy. | 真奇怪 |
[39:13] | You know, if I’d died a year ago, | 从大局来看 |
[39:16] | it wouldn’t have mattered so much | 如果在一年前 我的死 |
[39:16] | in the big scheme of things. | 不会有这么大的影响 |
[39:18] | It would have mattered to me. | 对我来说是有影响 |
[39:21] | Yeah. Not as much as it would have mattered to him. | 是的 但没有对他的影响大 |
[39:25] | He’s a game changer. | 他改变了一切 |
[39:31] | He’s a lucky kid. | 他是个幸运的孩子 |
[39:46] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[39:47] | What’s this for? | 这是干什么 |
[39:49] | Well, to let you know what a proper cup of tea smells like | 在你步入社会前 |
[39:52] | before you go out into the world. | 让你知道一杯好茶是什么味道 |
[39:55] | Brother Josef really did a number on my dad, huh? | 修士约瑟夫确实为我父亲做了很多 对吗 |
[40:00] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:01] | He gave him hope. | 给了他希望 |
[40:03] | No better way to stimulate the body | 最好的激励身体的方法 |
[40:05] | Than the promise of a new day. | 就是承诺还有明天 |
[40:07] | And Helen? I still can’t believe that. | 还有海伦 我还是不敢相信 |
[40:10] | I did a cancer walk for that bitch. | 我还和那个贱人聊过癌症 |
[40:13] | Language. | 注意用词 |
[40:14] | Liesl? | 里瑟 |
[40:17] | Aden? | 艾登 |
[40:22] | I-I talked to aunt Marcia, and… | 我和玛西亚阿姨说了 还有 |
[40:24] | I want to move back home. | 我想搬回家住 |
[40:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:27] | After rehab. | 在戒毒之后 |
[40:29] | Who talked you into that? | 谁说服你的 |
[40:31] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[40:35] | Hey, kiddo, it’s Dad. It’s been a while. | 儿子 是爸爸 一段时间没联系了 |
[40:37] | Look. I’m outside your job. I made a mistake. | 我没照顾好你 我犯了个错误 |
[40:41] | I want you to come home. | 我希望你回家 |
[40:43] | Wh-whatever time you have left, | 不论你什么时候离开 |
[40:45] | I want to spend it with you and–and Liesl. | 我想和你 还有里瑟在一起 |
[40:48] | I love you both so much. | 我爱你们 |
[40:49] | Okay. See you soon, I hope. Here goes. | 希望我们很快再见 拜拜 |
[40:55] | Come on. Let’s go home. | 来吧 我们回家 |
[40:58] | Mr. Jane? | 简先生 |
[41:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:09] | – Boss, you have a minute? – Sure. | -头儿 有时间吗 -有 |
[41:12] | I heard about you and Rigsby with the drug dealer earlier. | 我听说了之前你和瑞斯比抓捕毒贩的事 |
[41:16] | Nice work. | 干得不错 |
[41:23] | Is everything all right? | 事情都还好吧 |
[41:24] | No. | 不好 |
[41:28] | This is a safe room. | 这里说话很安全 |
[41:30] | You can talk about whatever you’d like here. | 在这里你想说什么都可以 |
[41:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:48] | I’m sorry I was late this morning. | 很抱歉我今天迟到了 |
[41:51] | I’ll make sure it never happens again. | 以后不会再发生了 |
[41:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:56] | Good night, boss. | 晚安 头儿 |