时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 雷德蒙高中 加州 雷德蒙 | |
[00:13] | High school, huh? Must bring back some memories for you. | 重返高中了 一定让你想起了往事吧 |
[00:16] | Friday nights, your friends from band, | 周五狂欢夜 和乐队朋友聚会 |
[00:18] | strapping on those funny hats. | 绑上那些滑稽的帽子 |
[00:19] | You know what? I am not gonna take the bait. | 知道吗 我不会中计的 |
[00:21] | And then after practice, a little spin the bottle… | 在锻炼过后 在镶木板的游乐室里 |
[00:23] | in some wood-paneled rec room. | 玩点转瓶接吻的游戏 |
[00:26] | Whatever you say. | 随你怎么说 |
[00:31] | Rigsby, what have we got? | 瑞斯比 什么情况 |
[00:33] | Jack McTierney. 28. English teacher. | 杰克・麦蒂尔尼 28岁 英语老师 |
[00:36] | M.E. puts the time of death 6:00 and 9:00 last night. | 法医官推断死亡时间是昨晚六点到九点 |
[00:39] | Apparently he likes to stay late and go jogging | 显然他喜欢晚上在校园周围 |
[00:41] | around the campus. | 慢跑 |
[00:43] | Cho’s searching his locker now. | 周在搜查他的柜子 |
[00:46] | Looks like it’s a blunt-force trauma to the head. | 看来头部有钝器造成的创伤 |
[00:48] | We have a murder weapon? | 找到凶器了吗 |
[00:49] | No, but the M.E. thinks it was metal. | 没 可法医认为是金属制品 |
[00:51] | When we got here, there were bats in the equipment bins. | 我们到这里时 装备箱里有些球拍 |
[00:53] | We’re testing them for blood now. | 我们在检测血样 |
[00:54] | Did we contact the family? | 联系到家人了吗 |
[00:55] | Yeah, but they’re all back east. | 联系到了 他们都从西部赶回来了 |
[00:56] | He’s single, lives alone. | 他单身 独居 |
[00:58] | All right, start setting up interviews– | 好吧 去做笔录吧 |
[00:59] | anybody who was here between 6:00 and 9:00 last night. | 问问那些昨晚六点到九点在这里的人 |
[01:01] | You got it. | 好 |
[01:03] | Look at that bruising around the eye. | 看他眼睛周围的瘀伤 |
[01:06] | It’s faded. Looks like it’s about a week old. | 已经褪色了 像是发青一周左右了 |
[01:08] | Be good to know how that happened. | 最好查清原因 |
[01:11] | Well, let’s ask the principal. | 我们去问问校长 |
[01:13] | That guy? | 那个人 |
[01:14] | Cheap power suit, phone holster, | 廉价职业装 手机皮套 |
[01:16] | Bluetooth, large watch. | 蓝牙耳机 大块手表 |
[01:18] | Has “Petty tyrant” written all over him. | 浑身都散发着”小暴君”味 |
[01:20] | Excuse me! Sir? | 打断一下 先生 |
[01:21] | Hi. I’m Agent Lisbon. | 你好 我是里斯本警探 |
[01:23] | This is Patrick Jane. | 这位是派翠克・简 |
[01:23] | We’re with the CBI. | 我们是加调局的 |
[01:25] | Principal Carl Snyder. | 我是卡尔・辛德校长 |
[01:27] | Thank you so much for coming so quickly. | 感谢你们这么迅速赶来 |
[01:30] | Uh, did Mr. McTierney have any problems? | 麦蒂尔尼老师生前有麻烦吗 |
[01:32] | – Trouble with a student? – No, I don’t think so. | -和学生有纠葛吗 -没 应该没有 |
[01:34] | He was a great teacher. | 他是个好老师 |
[01:36] | He started working here right after college. | 他一毕业就来这里工作了 |
[01:38] | Uh, bright kid. | 很聪明的孩子 |
[01:39] | Could have made money doing so many things, | 如果从事其他行业可以挣大钱 |
[01:41] | but he loved teaching. | 不过他爱教书 |
[01:42] | We were lucky to have him. Mm. | 我们有他这位老师 很幸运 |
[01:44] | Now I have a grief counseling session starting momentarily, | 我现在要去参加那悲伤的追悼会 |
[01:47] | – so thank– – Excellent. We’ll come. | -所以 谢谢 -很好 我们会去的 |
[01:49] | Uh, how did he get the black eye? | 他眼睛怎么发青的 |
[01:52] | He said that he… was playing basketball | 他说他放学后和几个同学打篮球 |
[01:55] | with some students after school. | 然后碰伤的 |
[01:56] | But you didn’t believe him? | 可你不信他的话 |
[01:57] | Well, why would he lie? Of course I believed him. | 他有什么理由撒谎 我当然相信他 |
[01:59] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你不信 |
[02:00] | Well, why would I lie? | 我为什么要骗你 |
[02:02] | Probably just bureaucratic instinct. | 可能只是出于你官僚的本能 |
[02:04] | Now if you suspected that the black eye story was false, | 如果你怀疑他在编理由 |
[02:06] | did you have any notion of the true story? | 你认为真相应该是什么 |
[02:08] | No. | 不知道 |
[02:10] | Like I said, he was very popular among everyone– | 我说了 他倍受欢迎 |
[02:13] | students and faculty alike. | 师生们都喜欢他 |
[02:14] | Not everyone. I went through McTierney’s locker. | 不是人人都喜欢他 我搜了麦蒂尔尼的柜子 |
[02:16] | Nothing unusual. But I found this in his briefcase. | 没特别的 可我在他的公文包里发现了这个 |
[02:23] | 亲爱的麦蒂老师 我看到你做的事了 我觉得恶心 你真是个十足的混蛋 我一直以为你很特别 可你和那些人一样 只是个伪君子 真不敢相信 我曾以为你不错 我恨你 | |
[02:25] | Oh. This is very interesting. | 真有意思 |
[02:29] | I had the honor of working with Jack McTierney | 我有幸在这五年间 |
[02:31] | for the past five years. | 和杰克・麦蒂尔尼共事 |
[02:33] | He was a good teacher, | 他是个好老师 |
[02:36] | and he will be missed. | 我们会想念他 |
[02:38] | Thank you, Mr. Loveland. | 谢谢 拉夫兰德先生 |
[02:41] | Now is there anyone else who would like to say something… | 还有谁想发表关于麦蒂尔尼老师的 |
[02:45] | about Mr. McTierney? | 悼词 |
[02:52] | We–well, I’d– I’d like to say something. | 我想说几句 |
[02:56] | Mr. Jane, | 简先生 |
[02:58] | this is a very sensitive moment. | 现在很敏感 |
[02:59] | Yeah, they’re just teenagers. | 我知道 他们只是青少年 |
[03:01] | They’ll get over it. | 他们过得了这关的 |
[03:04] | Good morning, everyone. I’m Patrick Jane. | 大家早 我是派翠克・简 |
[03:05] | I’m with the CBI. | 我是加调局的 |
[03:07] | I’m sorry for everyone’s loss. Uh… | 大家节哀顺变 |
[03:10] | I know you were close to Mr. McTierney, | 我知道你们和麦蒂尔尼老师很亲近 |
[03:11] | and I was hoping that one of you could tell me | 我希望你们有人能告诉我 |
[03:13] | who wrote this letter that we found. | 我们发现的这封信是谁写的 |
[03:20] | “Dear Mr. McT…” | “亲爱的麦蒂老师…” |
[03:23] | “I saw what you did, and I’m disgusted. | “我看到你做的事了 我觉得恶心” |
[03:25] | You are a total pig,” Exclamation point. | “你真是个十足的混蛋” 感叹号 |
[03:29] | “I used to think you were special, | “我一直以为你很特别” |
[03:31] | “But you’re just a hypocrite like the rest of them. | “可你和那些人一样 只是个伪君子” |
[03:35] | I can’t believe I ever thought you were cool.” | “真不敢相信 我曾以为你不错” |
[03:39] | “I hate you.” | “我恨你” |
[03:42] | Who would write such a letter? Hmm? | 谁会写这样一封信 |
[03:46] | Clearly someone who felt betrayed. | 显然有人感到遭受了背叛 |
[03:49] | A sensitive soul who now feels deep remorse | 有个敏感的灵魂为如此刺耳的言语 |
[03:51] | for having spoken so harshly. | 深感后悔 |
[03:55] | Someone seated right here in this room. | 这个人就在在座的各位中 |
[03:59] | Yes. | 没错 |
[04:04] | You. | 就是你 |
[04:06] | While everyone else was looking around | 当其他人都环顾四周 |
[04:07] | trying to figure out who wrote the letter, | 想知道执笔者是谁的时候 |
[04:09] | you weren’t. | 你没有东张西望 |
[04:10] | You knew who wrote the letter, | 你知道是谁写了这封信 |
[04:12] | because it was you. | 因为这个人就是你 |
[04:14] | Isn’t that right? | 我说错了吗 |
[04:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:18] | Lisbon, you’re on. | 里斯本 你该去追了 |
[04:23] | Hey, stop! | 站住 |
[04:26] | Drama, huh? | 是闹剧吧 |
[04:29] | Anyone else have anything to say? | 还有人要发言吗 |
[04:36] | 超感警探 | |
[04:37] | 超感警探 | |
[04:45] | Why’d you write this letter, Rachel? | 你为什么要写这封信 瑞秋 |
[04:48] | Mr. McT was my favorite teacher. | 麦蒂是我最喜欢的老师 |
[04:51] | He always talked about self-respect. | 他常常谈到自尊 |
[04:54] | He wanted us girls to value ourselves for our minds. | 他希望我们女孩子尊重自己的思想 |
[04:59] | I-I mean, he was cool with us. | 我是说 他和我们相处很融洽 |
[05:00] | He didn’t treat us like idiot kids. | 他没有把我们当傻孩子看 |
[05:03] | Well, what changed? | 发生了什么变故 |
[05:04] | Three nights ago, I was driving | 三天前 我正在驾车 |
[05:06] | to the Food Bank where I volunteer. | 去我做志愿者的救济站 |
[05:08] | It’s in kind of a sketchy neighborhood. | 是在一个简易社区里 |
[05:11] | And I saw Mr. McTierney talking to, like… | 我看见麦蒂尔尼老师在和一个… |
[05:15] | a hooker. | 一个妓女讲话 |
[05:17] | And they were fighting. | 他们打得不可开交 |
[05:17] | Well, arguing. | 我是说 争吵 |
[05:19] | And then she got into his car. | 然后她上了他的车 |
[05:21] | I mean… he’s a teacher. | 我是说 他可是个老师 |
[05:24] | What did she look like? | 她长什么样子 |
[05:26] | Here. I took a picture. | 给 我拍了一张照片 |
[05:35] | Text me that picture and the address that you saw her. | 把照片和你看到她时的地址发给我 |
[05:37] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[05:38] | Cho, what’s up? | 周 什么情况 |
[05:39] | Forensics finished up. | 取证结束了 |
[05:40] | None of the school’s bats show traces of blood. | 学校的球棒上没有发现任何血迹 |
[05:43] | And we found a baggie of homemade pills in McTierney’s car. | 我们在麦蒂尔尼的汽车后备箱里发现了自制药丸 |
[05:45] | Looks like M.D.M.A.– | 看起来像是二亚甲基双氧苯丙胺 |
[05:46] | Ecstasy. | 也就是摇头丸 |
[05:47] | Turns out our victim had a few secrets. | 看来被害人有些见不得人的小秘密 |
[05:49] | I’ve got a student here who says she saw him | 有个学生作证说 |
[05:51] | in an argument with a prostitute. | 看到他跟一个妓女有过争执 |
[05:52] | I’ll forward you a picture of the hooker and the address. | 我一会把照片和地址发给你 |
[05:55] | You and Rigsby see if you can track her down. | 你和瑞斯比去看看能不能找到她 |
[05:57] | Got it. | 收到 |
[06:01] | Jane? | 简 |
[06:07] | Ecstasy. | 摇头丸 |
[06:09] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[06:13] | No, you go on. I’m gonna stay here. | 不 你们去吧 我要留在这儿 |
[06:18] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:19] | I’m sorry. May I help you? | 对不起 有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[06:21] | No. No help necessary. Uh, you are? | 不用麻烦了 你是… |
[06:24] | Ms. Austin. Uh, drama teacher. | 奥斯汀老师 戏剧老师 |
[06:26] | Ah, I was just admiring your set. | 我只是在欣赏你们的布景 |
[06:28] | – Uh, what play are you doing? – “Hamlet.” | -你们在排什么剧 -哈姆雷特 |
[06:30] | A modern interpretation, as you can see. | 正如你所见 是现代改编 |
[06:33] | “To die, to sleep. | “死去 睡去 |
[06:35] | To sleep, perchance to dream. | 睡眠中可能有梦 |
[06:38] | Ay, there’s the rub.” | 啊 这便是阻碍 |
[06:40] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[06:42] | I’m, uh, worried… about Rachel. | 我 我很担心瑞秋 |
[06:47] | She’s in the play. She’s really a good kid. | 她是演员之一 她是个好孩子 |
[06:50] | Oh, she’ll be fine, unless she murdered Mr. McT. | 她会没事的 除非她是谋杀麦蒂老师的凶手 |
[06:52] | – What do you think? – No. | -你怎么看 -不可能 |
[06:55] | No. Uh… I can’t imagine. | 她不是 我想象不到 |
[07:03] | Well, if you’ll excuse me, I have five minutes | 请允许我离开一下 我只有五分钟 |
[07:06] | to get bad coffee from the teachers’ lounge. | 去教师休息室喝那难喝的咖啡 |
[07:10] | Enjoy. | 好好享用 |
[07:42] | En garde. | 预备 |
[07:46] | Well, it’s no fun if you just give up. | 如果你就这么放弃了 就不好玩了 |
[07:51] | Are you one of the cops? | 你是警察吗 |
[07:53] | Cop-adjacent, maybe. | 差不多算是吧 |
[07:55] | – Are you in the play? – Yeah, I am. | -你也参演了吗 -是的 |
[07:57] | I’m Jeremiah. I play the ghost. | 我叫杰里梅尔 我演鬼魂 |
[08:01] | “I am thy father’s spirit, | “我是你父亲的灵魂 |
[08:02] | doomed for a certain term to walk the night.” | 注定要在黑夜里出现” |
[08:05] | – Sounds cool when you say it. – Ah, thank you. | -你念得真好 -谢谢 |
[08:08] | I’m not sure I’m pulling it off. | 我不觉得我能演好 |
[08:11] | I only auditioned to meet the girls. | 我参加试演只是为了认识那些女孩儿 |
[08:13] | How’s that going for you? | 情况怎么样 |
[08:15] | Not good. | 不怎么样 |
[08:17] | Well, Jeremiah, you seem like a fellow in the know. | 杰里梅尔 你看起来好像消息灵通 |
[08:20] | Let me ask you this. | 我问你 |
[08:23] | Where could I buy some drugs around here? | 这里哪儿能搞到毒品 |
[08:26] | What? | 什么 |
[08:26] | Ecstasy, preferably. | 最好是摇头丸 |
[08:30] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[08:32] | Wh-why would you ask? | 为 为什么这么问 |
[08:33] | Uh… I want to meet the bad kids. | 我想认识点坏孩子 |
[08:36] | You know, the kind that might sell drugs to a teacher. | 就是那种会卖毒品给老师的坏孩子 |
[08:39] | Every school has them. Where do they hang out? | 每个学校都有 他们一般在哪里晃悠 |
[08:42] | Um, I w–I wouldn’t know where they hang out. | 我不知道他们在哪里 |
[08:46] | Mm, the bad kids keep real low profile. | 坏孩子总是很低调 |
[08:48] | Principal Snyder’s kind of a hard-ass. | 辛德校长也是个狠角色 |
[08:50] | Hmm. You wouldn’t know, huh? | 你不知道 是吗 |
[08:54] | Do you swear? | 你能发誓吗 |
[08:56] | Yeah. I swear. | 我发誓 |
[09:01] | Well fought. | 打得好 |
[09:03] | Off with you. | 比赛结束 |
[09:09] | I know the due date’s just an estimate, | 我知道预产期只是一个估计日 |
[09:10] | but it–I mean, it could be today, right? | 可是 我是说也可能是今天啊 |
[09:13] | Yea–just promise me that you’ll call or text. | 好吧 不过你要保证到时候联系我 |
[09:17] | Sorry. Sarah’s freaking out. | 抱歉 萨拉抓狂了 |
[09:19] | – How are you doing? – Yeah, good. Solid. | -你怎么样 -没事 真的 |
[09:22] | Definitely not about to have a heart attack. | 绝不至于心脏病发作 |
[09:26] | Hey, now, back it up. I’m just waiting on my laundry. | 走远点 我只是在等我衣服洗好 |
[09:28] | Laundry? In that outfit? | 穿成这样来洗衣服 |
[09:30] | What are you, a fashion critic? | 你谁啊 时尚评论家吗 |
[09:32] | We’re looking for this girl. | 我们在找这个女人 |
[09:34] | You seen her? | 你见过她吗 |
[09:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:37] | I lost my glasses. | 我眼镜丢了 |
[09:38] | Maybe if I had some money for a new pair. | 如果有点钱的话可能我可以配副新的 |
[09:47] | Now I see. | 现在看清楚了 |
[09:49] | That’s like white Chenille. | 看着像是白色雪绒花 |
[09:50] | Usually works over on Fremont. | 常在弗里蒙特揽生意 |
[09:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:54] | But she won’t be out yet. | 不过大白天的她还没出来 |
[09:56] | You know where she stays? | 你知道她住哪里吗 |
[09:58] | Come on, honey. We’ve been over this. | 亲爱的 你知道该怎么做 |
[10:09] | 男洗手间 | |
[10:22] | Nice bathroom, Luis. Uh, very clean. | 真不错 路易 洗手间很干净 |
[10:25] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[10:26] | I was just saying, bathroom– | 我是说 洗手间… |
[10:27] | it’s, uh, spotless. | 一尘不染 |
[10:30] | Where are all the bad kids? | 坏孩子都去哪里了 |
[10:32] | Bad kids? I-I don’t know. | 坏孩子 我 我不知道 |
[10:37] | Okay. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[10:40] | Nice chatting with you. | 很高兴与你聊天 |
[10:54] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[11:02] | Uh, wait! | 等等 |
[11:09] | Hello, Mr. Jane. | 你好 简先生 |
[11:11] | I’m sorry, if I’d have known you wanted to come down here, | 抱歉 如果我知道你想下来走走的话 |
[11:13] | I would have had Luis escort you. | 我可以派路易护送你 |
[11:15] | Perhaps you can help me out. | 也许你能帮我个忙 |
[11:16] | I’m trying to find the delinquents. | 我想找几个不良少年 |
[11:17] | Well, I… found one myself– or at least his shoes– | 我自己找到了一只鞋子 |
[11:21] | but he managed to get away. | 不过他还是逃走了 |
[11:24] | I don’t think they’re gonna help you much. | 我不认为这能有什么大的帮助 |
[11:26] | Mr. McTierney taught mostly advanced classes. | 麦蒂尔尼老师主要教优生班的 |
[11:30] | Yes, but it’s the bad apples that have the real dirt. | 但是坏家伙们才知道那些龌龊事 |
[11:34] | And where are they? | 他们一般在哪活动 |
[11:35] | During class, the kids are… in class. | 上课时间 孩子们都在上课 |
[11:39] | It’s a revolutionary concept, I know. | 你可能觉得这不可思议 |
[11:44] | Well. If you’ll excuse me, that’s lunch. | 午餐铃响了 失陪 |
[11:47] | Speaking of which, I’m a little peckish. | 说起来 我也有点饿了 |
[11:49] | Where’s the cafeteria? | 餐厅在哪呢 |
[11:55] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[11:56] | Are you Chenille? | 你是雪绒花吗 |
[11:57] | No. Who’s Chenille? | 不是 什么雪绒花啊 |
[11:58] | I’m Rigsby. This is Cho. | 我是瑞斯比 他是周 |
[11:59] | We’re with CBI. | 我们是加州调查局的探员 |
[12:00] | Look, we know you go by Chenille | 雪绒花是你的别名 |
[12:01] | and your real name’s Lindy Hayes. | 你真名是琳迪・海因斯 |
[12:04] | Seems like you got it all figured out. | 看来你都调查清楚了嘛 |
[12:06] | What do you need me for? | 找我什么事 |
[12:08] | You were with this man, Jack McTierney, three nights ago? | 三天前你和杰克・麦蒂尔尼在一起吗 |
[12:12] | Yeah, so what? I see him a lot. | 是啊 那又怎样 我们经常见面 |
[12:14] | So he was a regular of yours? | 这么说他是你的常客 |
[12:16] | No. He was my English teacher. | 不是 他是我的英语老师 |
[12:19] | What is this about? | 问我这些干什么 |
[12:34] | Hey. Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[12:36] | Can I borrow this? | 借用一下好吗 |
[12:43] | You can have that back. | 这个还给你 |
[12:47] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[12:49] | I just need a moment of your time, | 耽误你们一点时间 |
[12:50] | then you can get back to your lunch. | 然后你们可以接着吃午饭 |
[12:52] | I’d like you all to raise your hands. | 大家举起手来 |
[12:55] | All of you. | 每个人都要 |
[12:56] | It’s official police business. | 这可是警察办案 |
[12:59] | Raise them high. | 把手举高 |
[13:00] | Put your hand down if you’re on the Dean’s list. | 好学生们可以把手放下了 |
[13:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:12] | Now put your hand down if you’re taking the S.A.T.S | 要参加或者打算参加大学入学考试的 |
[13:16] | or planning to take the S.A.T.S. | 也把手放下 |
[13:20] | Okay then. | 好了 |
[13:23] | Put your hand down if you’ve never smoked… a cigar– | 从没吸过烟的把手放下 |
[13:27] | never mind. | 不用了 |
[13:29] | Carry on. Enjoy your meat loaf. | 大家继续吃你们的肉卷吧 |
[13:43] | Come on! | 上啊 |
[13:44] | You can take him! | 你能打赢他的 |
[13:46] | Come here, cutie. | 过来啊 美女 |
[13:58] | What was that? | 什么玩意儿 |
[14:00] | Bad kids, at last! | 终于找到坏孩子了 |
[14:02] | Uhh! No need to run. Don’t even think about it. | 别跑啊 想都不要想 |
[14:04] | The place is surrounded. | 这地方被包围了 |
[14:06] | Snipers on the rooftops. | 屋顶上可全是狙击手 |
[14:09] | Just kidding. Who’s running the show here, you? | 开玩笑的 谁是老大啊 你 |
[14:12] | Or… | 还是 |
[14:18] | You. | 是你 |
[14:20] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[14:22] | I’m Patrick. What’s your name? | 我是派翠克 你叫什么 |
[14:25] | Krista. | 克丽丝塔 |
[14:25] | Krista. I come in peace. | 克丽丝塔 我没恶意的 |
[14:28] | So which of you crazy cats is gonna help me | 哪个小坏蛋愿意帮我 |
[14:30] | solve McTierney’s murder, huh? | 破麦蒂尔尼的凶杀案呢 |
[14:37] | You really are bad. | 你们还真是坏得彻底啊 |
[14:40] | What do you wanna know? | 你想知道点什么 |
[14:43] | While the rest of the kids are stuck inside | 别的孩子正在教室里削铅笔 |
[14:45] | sharpening their pencils, you’re out here roaming free. | 你却在外面瞎晃悠 |
[14:49] | I bet you know way more about what’s really going on, right? | 周围发生点什么 你肯定知道得更多 |
[14:52] | Like who’s selling the Ecstasy, for starters. | 比如说你肯定知道是谁在卖摇头丸 |
[14:55] | I wish I knew someone. That would– | 我倒希望我认识呢 那样 |
[14:57] | that would definitely be a popular kid. | 我肯定是个受欢迎的学生了 |
[14:59] | What about McTierney? Did he have any secret vices? | 麦蒂尔尼呢 他有见不得光的恶习吗 |
[15:04] | No. He–he was a square. | 没有 他是个君子 |
[15:07] | Super clean-cut. | 超守规矩 |
[15:08] | Which is why it’s so weird he was tight with Mr. Loveland, | 所以他和拉夫兰德关系不好倒是挺怪的 |
[15:11] | ’cause Loveland’s a crazy drunk. | 拉夫兰德是个酒鬼 |
[15:13] | Loveland? The career counselor? | 拉夫兰德是那个职业辅导员吗 |
[15:16] | Yeah. | 就是他 |
[15:17] | See, a while back, um, | 前不久 |
[15:20] | Loveland confiscated my friend’s cell phone. | 拉夫兰德没收了我一朋友的手机 |
[15:22] | So my friend broke into his office | 我朋友闯进他办公室 |
[15:24] | and found like a million of those little | 发现一大堆 |
[15:25] | vodka airplane bottles… Empty. | 小瓶装伏特加酒的空瓶 |
[15:30] | Well, thanks, Krista. | 多谢了 克丽丝塔 |
[15:33] | Very much. | 非常感谢 |
[15:35] | You know, when you wake up tomorrow morning | 等你明早起来的时候 |
[15:36] | and you look in the mirror, | 看着镜子里的自己 |
[15:37] | you will see yourself as if for the very first time, | 你会觉得恍如初见 |
[15:39] | and you will decide to never smoke cigarettes again. | 然后决定再也不抽烟了 |
[15:50] | Thank–thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:02] | How did you know Jack McTierney? | 你怎么认识杰克・麦蒂尔尼的 |
[16:04] | He was my teacher. | 他是我的老师 |
[16:06] | Like three years ago. | 大概是3年前吧 |
[16:08] | Before I dropped out of school. | 那会我还没辍学 |
[16:11] | Back then, he tried to help me | 那时候他想帮我 |
[16:13] | with this problem I was having with my stepfather. | 解决我和继父之间的一些问题 |
[16:17] | What was the problem? | 什么问题 |
[16:20] | Take a wild guess. | 你说呢 |
[16:22] | If your stepfather was abusing you, | 如果你继父虐待你 |
[16:23] | you can still have him prosecuted. | 现在还是可以追诉他 |
[16:25] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[16:27] | I ran away to the city. Problem solved. | 我跑到城里 问题解决了 |
[16:30] | But I guess Mr. McTierney felt guilty, or something. | 不过麦蒂尔尼老师可能觉得内疚或什么的 |
[16:35] | ‘Cause ever since then, he’s been trying to rescue me. | 自从那时候起 他就一直想拯救我 |
[16:38] | He freaked when I told him I was turning tricks. | 我跟他说要干这行的时候他吓坏了 |
[16:41] | What did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[16:42] | You know, that I could still have a normal life. | 就说我还是能过正常的生活 |
[16:45] | Stuff like that. | 这类的话 |
[16:48] | Then afterward, he’d come to see me like once a week, | 后来他一周来见我一次 |
[16:52] | buy me a cup of coffee, | 请我喝咖啡 |
[16:54] | talk to me about getting my G.E.D. | 劝我去考普通教育发展考试 |
[16:57] | But I didn’t want to hear it. | 但我都听不进去 |
[17:00] | So we fought. | 所以我们吵起来 |
[17:03] | We found drugs on McTierney. Ecstasy. | 我们在麦蒂尔尼身上发现了摇头丸 |
[17:07] | Couldn’t have been his stuff. | 不可能是他的 |
[17:09] | He was a total straight arrow. | 他是个很守规矩的人 |
[17:10] | Was it yours? | 是你的吗 |
[17:12] | Ecstasy? | 摇头丸吗 |
[17:14] | That’s for amateurs. | 门外汉才吃那个 |
[17:16] | Do you know if he was having any problems at school? | 你知道他在学校惹了什么麻烦吗 |
[17:20] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:23] | I mean, he had a couple other projects like me. | 他还有好几个像我这样的项目 |
[17:25] | I guess one of them could have gone wrong. | 有可能是其中某一个出了问题 |
[17:27] | “Projects”? | “项目” |
[17:28] | You know… kids he was trying to help. | 那些他试图帮助的孩子 |
[17:32] | You got any names? | 有其他人的名字吗 |
[17:34] | He tried to keep that stuff pretty private. | 他想对这件事保密 |
[17:38] | But I heard him… arguing on the phone with someone. | 但我听见他和什么人在电话上吵架 |
[17:41] | Martin. | 叫马汀 |
[17:43] | Thanks. You’ve been very helpful. | 谢谢 你帮了很大忙 |
[17:46] | L-let me know if I can do anything else. | 有什么事尽管找我 |
[17:49] | I want to help… for Mr. McTierney. | 我想帮忙 为了麦蒂尔尼老师 |
[17:53] | If you want to help, you should do what he wanted. | 如果你真想帮忙 就遵从他的心愿 |
[17:55] | Go back to school. | 回去上学 |
[18:15] | Mr. Loveland. You got a minute? | 拉夫兰德先生 你有时间吗 |
[18:19] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:20] | Come in. Yeah. A-anything I can do to help. | 请进 有什么我能帮上忙 |
[18:23] | Well, in that case, | 那就不客气了 |
[18:24] | why did you punch Mr. McTierney? | 你为什么要打麦蒂尔尼老师 |
[18:28] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[18:30] | Oh. Well, I-I didn’t, | 我 我并不知道 |
[18:32] | but you just told me. | 但你刚刚告诉我 |
[18:33] | Also, drunk people aren’t really known | 而且喝醉的人 |
[18:36] | for their impulse control. | 难以控制冲动 |
[18:38] | Hey. Perfectly understandable. | 完全可以理解 |
[18:40] | You’re working with overachieving children all day. | 你整天都和超常发挥的孩子打交道 |
[18:42] | Who wouldn’t want to take the edge off? Huh? | 谁不想发泄一下呢 |
[18:45] | Look. I know what you must be thinking, | 我知道你在想什么 |
[18:47] | but I had eight years sober. | 我8年没醉过了 |
[18:50] | And… my wife left me, | 我妻子离开了我 |
[18:53] | and w-we got a new principal, and, well, I started thinking | 而且来了新校长 我开始想 |
[18:56] | that a drink might be a good idea, and… | 喝点酒也许有好处 |
[18:59] | about a month ago, I, uh… tested that theory. | 大概一个月前 我试了试 |
[19:03] | Mmm. How’d that go? | 情况如何 |
[19:06] | Okay. For a while. | 好吧 只是暂时的 |
[19:09] | Then I started drinking before work, | 后来我开始工作前喝酒 |
[19:12] | and I realized that I was out of control. | 我意识到有点失控了 |
[19:14] | You confided in McTierney. | 你向麦蒂尔尼吐露了秘密 |
[19:15] | I thought I could trust him. I was wrong. | 我以为可以相信他 可我错了 |
[19:17] | – He told the principal. – Yeah. | -他告诉了校长 -是的 |
[19:21] | He screwed me–royally. | 他故作高尚地毁了我 |
[19:22] | Doesn’t seem like something McTierney would do. | 听上去不像是麦蒂尔尼会做的事 |
[19:25] | I know. But when I asked Snyder for some time off, | 我知道 但我向辛德请假时 |
[19:27] | he knew about the drinking. | 他知道我喝酒的事 |
[19:30] | He couldn’t fire me for it, but he could make my life hell. | 他不能因此炒了我 但却能毁了我 |
[19:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:41] | Uh, wh-wh-where were you | 你告诉麦蒂尔尼 |
[19:43] | when you, uh, uh, told McTierney you relapsed? | 自己酒瘾复发时你在哪里 |
[19:46] | W-We were in the men’s room. | 我 我们在男洗手间 |
[19:48] | Was there anyone else there? | 还有别人在那里吗 |
[19:50] | You think I’d be talking about that kind of stuff if there were? | 你觉得如果有别人在我还会说吗 |
[19:52] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不会 |
[19:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:02] | – I take it no baby yet. – No. | -我猜孩子还没出生 -是的 |
[20:04] | Got anything to distract me? | 有什么新发现 |
[20:05] | Well, we finally got into McTierney’s computer | 我们终于进入了麦尔蒂尼的电脑 |
[20:07] | and looked at his calendar. | 查到了他的日程表 |
[20:09] | He had an advisory meeting scheduled with a kid | 他死的那晚和一个 |
[20:11] | named Martin Klubock the night he died. | 叫马汀・克鲁伯克的孩子预约了咨询 |
[20:13] | – Really? – Yeah, but it’s weird. | -真的 -是的 但很奇怪 |
[20:14] | Martin’s an “A” Student, and he has no history | 马汀是优等生 在学校 |
[20:16] | of disciplinary action at school. | 没有纪律处分记录 |
[20:18] | So why was he one of Mr. McTierney’s projects? | 那他为什么会列在麦蒂尔尼老师的项目中 |
[20:20] | Well… I looked into his attendance records. | 我查了他的考勤记录 |
[20:23] | He’s been out sick a bunch of times this year. | 今年他多次因病缺勤 |
[20:25] | And there was a trip to the emergency room– | 还因为肋骨骨折和心力衰竭 |
[20:27] | a broken rib and some stitches. | 去了一次急诊室 |
[20:29] | You think it’s some kind of abuse? | 你认为是虐待 |
[20:30] | Could be, although his folks don’t have a record. | 有可能 但他的亲属没有虐待记录 |
[20:32] | Anyway, he called in sick to school today. | 总之 他今天打电话给学校请了病假 |
[20:34] | Yeah. Cho and I will check it out. Gladly. | 周和我会去查的 谢谢 |
[20:36] | That guilty creatures sitting in a play | 犯罪的人在看戏的时候 |
[20:39] | have, by the– the cunning of the scene, | 因为 台上表演的巧妙 |
[20:43] | so struck to the soul | 有时会激动天良 |
[20:46] | that presently… | 当场 |
[20:48] | they have proclaimed their malefactions, their shortcomings. | 供认他们的罪恶 他们的短处 |
[20:53] | Mind if I borrow some of this? Thank you. | 我可以借点这个吗 谢谢 |
[20:55] | For murder, though it have no tongue, | 因为暗杀的事情无论干得怎样秘密 |
[20:59] | will speak with most… magnificent organ. | 总会借着神奇的喉舌泄露出来 |
[21:05] | I’ll have these players play something | 我要叫这班伶人在我的叔父面前表演 |
[21:07] | like the murder of my father before mine uncle. | 一本跟我的父亲的惨死情节相仿的戏剧 |
[21:11] | If he but blench… | 要是他稍露惊骇不安之态 |
[21:15] | I-I know my course. | 我 我就知道我应该怎么办 |
[21:18] | Line? | 下一句是什么 |
[21:18] | Billy! We have been over this. | 比利 我们已经练过太多遍了 |
[21:20] | You should have been off book a week ago. | 一周前你就该脱离剧本了 |
[21:22] | The spirit that I have seen may be a devil, | 我所看见的幽灵也许是魔鬼的化身 |
[21:25] | and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape, | 借着一个美好的形状出现 |
[21:28] | and so on and so forth. | 诸如此类 等等 |
[21:31] | The play’s the thing wherein | 凭着这一本戏 |
[21:32] | I’ll catch the conscience of the king. | 我可以发掘国王内心的隐秘 |
[21:36] | That was amazing! Well… Are you an actor, Mr. Jane? | 太棒了 你是演员吗 简先生 |
[21:40] | Well, I’ve… done a little stage work here and there. | 我在各处都参加过舞台表演 |
[21:46] | I hope you guys were paying attention. | 我希望大家都集中注意力 |
[21:48] | Billy, did you hear the passion and clarity of his delivery, | 比利 你听出他表演时的激情和明晰 |
[21:53] | the–the rhythm? | 还有韵律了吗 |
[21:54] | Yeah. I heard. | 我听到了 |
[21:56] | Okay. Everybody take five | 好了 大家休息一下 |
[21:58] | while I try to find out what happened with the programs. | 我去检查节目安排得怎么样了 |
[22:03] | Well, maybe Mr. Jane could give us a few tips. | 也许简先生能给我们一些点子 |
[22:06] | I’m sure Mr. Jane doesn’t want to be bothered with our little play. | 我相信简先生不想被我们的剧烦扰 |
[22:09] | – Oh, it’s no bother. – Well, then… | -完全没事 -那么 |
[22:11] | A brilliant idea. | 很棒的主意 |
[22:13] | It’s not every day we get a visit from a professional. | 我们不是每天都能见到专业人士 |
[22:15] | In that case, let’s warm up with a simple enunciation exercise, | 既然如此 我们先用发音练习来热身 |
[22:18] | shall we? | 好吗 |
[22:20] | “Toy boat,” Ten times, fast. | 快读”玩具船”十遍 |
[22:22] | Toy boat. Toy boat. Toy boat. | 玩具船 玩具船 玩具船 |
[22:23] | Toy boat. Toy boat. Toy boat. Toy boat. | 玩具船 玩具船 玩具船 玩具船 |
[22:26] | – Toy boat. Toy boat. – Faster. | -玩具船 玩具船 -快点 |
[22:29] | Toy boat. Toy boat. | 玩具船 玩具船 |
[22:31] | Jeremiah, you’re not projecting. | 杰里梅尔 你练习方式不对 |
[22:33] | Inhale from the bottom of your stomach, | 用腹部深处吸气 |
[22:35] | not from the top of your throat. | 而不是用喉咙顶端 |
[22:36] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[22:38] | Ay, that incestuous, that adulterate beast– | 是的 就是那个乱伦奸淫之畜牲 |
[22:41] | More voice, more voice. | 大声点 大声点 |
[22:42] | Ay, that incestuous, that adulterate beast! | 是的 就是那个乱伦奸淫之畜牲 |
[22:45] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[22:47] | Yes! Bravo, Jeremiah! | 太棒了 好极了 杰里梅尔 |
[22:51] | You are good, Mr. Jane. | 你太棒了 简先生 |
[22:54] | Any notes for Billy, our Hamlet? | 有什么建议给比利吗 我们的哈姆雷特 |
[22:56] | Well, remember, Billy, never break character, | 记住 比利 不要中断句子 |
[22:58] | even if you forget your lines. | 就算你忘了台词 |
[22:59] | I mean, the audience will never know, as long as you keep going. | 只要你继续 观众也不会知道 |
[23:02] | Thank you. I have been telling him that. | 谢谢 我告诉过他 |
[23:04] | And Hamlet’s not as pleased with himself as you are, | 哈姆雷特和你们一样不满意自己 |
[23:08] | so, uh, dial that back a touch. | 所以不必要求那么严格 |
[23:10] | As for you, Ms. Austin, | 至于您 奥斯汀老师 |
[23:13] | you have, uh… | 你 |
[23:16] | something on your… coat. | 衣服上 有点东西 |
[23:18] | Huh. A leaf. | 一片叶子 |
[23:22] | There. All set. | 在那 搞定 |
[23:24] | Oh. Thank you, Mr. Jane. | 谢谢 简老师 |
[23:27] | You should come back tomorrow and see the play. | 您明天再来看戏 |
[23:29] | I’m sure all the kinks will be worked out by then. | 我确信到时候一切问题都会解决 |
[23:31] | Yeah. Break a leg. | 祝你们大获成功 |
[23:34] | Martin Klubock? | 马汀・克鲁伯克 |
[23:35] | Uh, yes. | 我是 |
[23:36] | I’m Agent Rigsby. This is Agent Cho. | 我是瑞斯比探员 这位是周探员 |
[23:37] | We’re with CBI. Your parents home? | 我们是加调局的 你父母在家吗 |
[23:40] | Uh, no. | 不在 |
[23:41] | No, they’re at a sales convention in Tucson. | 他们在图森参加一个销售会议 |
[23:43] | But they’ll be back Saturday. | 不过他们周六回来 |
[23:44] | We need to talk to you about Mr. McTierney. | 我们想和你谈谈麦蒂尔尼老师 |
[23:47] | Yeah. Of course. | 好吧 |
[23:49] | You got something burning? | 什么东西烧着了吗 |
[23:51] | Uh, no. No, it’s fine. It’s just some soup. | 没有 没事 就是些汤 |
[23:55] | You had a meeting with Mr. McTierney last night | 昨晚在他死前一小时你和麦蒂尔尼老师 |
[23:57] | an hour before he died. | 见了面 |
[23:58] | Uh, I was supposed to meet with him. | 我本打算和他见一面 |
[24:00] | Uh, but I canceled. | 可是我取消了 |
[24:03] | I’m coming down with something. | 我遇到点事 |
[24:04] | Really, you got something burning. I should check it out. | 有东西烧着了 我要去检查一下 |
[24:05] | – Uh, no, it’s fine. – No, come on! | -别 没事 -让我进去 |
[24:16] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:22] | Making Ecstasy. | 制作摇头丸 |
[24:53] | Et voila. | 好了 |
[24:53] | 辛德逊毙了 | |
[25:05] | Patrick Jane, please report | 派翠克・简 |
[25:07] | to the principal’s office immediately. | 请马上到校长室报道 |
[25:10] | I repeat, Patrick Jane, to the principal’s office. | 重复一遍 派翠克・简 请到校长室 |
[25:17] | There he is. The principal will be in shortly. | 他在这 校长马上就来 |
[25:23] | What did you do? | 你干什么了 |
[25:26] | Nothing. | 什么也没干 |
[25:27] | 11 years in Catholic school, | 在天主教学校11年 |
[25:29] | and I never got sent to the principal’s office once. | 我从没被请到过校长办公室 |
[25:31] | Well, that’s because you’re a boring goody-two-shoes. | 那是因为你是个无趣的假正经 |
[25:34] | I didn’t say I never did anything bad. | 我没说我没做过坏事 |
[25:35] | – I just never got caught. – Ahh. Touche. | -我只是从没被抓 -说得好 |
[25:57] | It has come… to my… attention | 我注意到 |
[26:01] | that Mr. Jane here performed an act of vandalism | 简老师在二层男生厕所 |
[26:06] | into the second floor boy’s restroom. | 表演了破坏艺术 |
[26:10] | A vicious, personal attack on me. | 对我恶毒的人身攻击 |
[26:14] | Jane? | 简 |
[26:18] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[26:20] | Sir, on behalf of the CBI, I apologize. | 先生 我代表加调局对您表示抱歉 |
[26:25] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[26:28] | Mr. Jane? | 简先生 |
[26:33] | Jane! | 简 |
[26:39] | I’m sorry for the senseless act of graffiti. | 我为这愚蠢的涂鸦表示抱歉 |
[26:44] | That’s all. | 没了 |
[26:47] | Very well. | 很好 |
[26:51] | I will send a bill to CBI which will cover the cost of cleaning, | 我会把清洁账单寄给加调局 |
[26:54] | and I would ask that as we move forward with this investigation, | 我会要求 在推进调查过程中 |
[26:59] | it is conducted without Mr. Jane on site. | 简先生都不得出现在这里 |
[27:02] | Are we agreed? | 同意吗 |
[27:03] | How’d you know it was me that graffiti’d the bathroom? | 你怎么知道是我在厕所涂鸦 |
[27:07] | A student told me. | 一个学生告诉我的 |
[27:08] | Well, that’s strange, ’cause it was during class, | 真奇怪 那时是上课时间 |
[27:11] | and there was no one else in the bathroom, ’cause I checked. | 厕所里没别人 因为我检查过 |
[27:15] | Well, somebody saw something, didn’t they? | 显然还是被人看见了 不是吗 |
[27:19] | You saw something | 是你看见了 |
[27:20] | on your unauthorized security cameras. | 用你未经授权的摄像头 |
[27:25] | What? | 什么 |
[27:26] | He has unauthorized security cameras hidden in the bathrooms. | 他在厕所里装了未经授权的摄像头 |
[27:30] | It’s a little creepy, huh? | 有点变态是吧 |
[27:34] | I don’t know where you are getting your information, | 我不知道你从哪得到的消息 |
[27:36] | but it is simply not true! | 不过这不是真的 |
[27:40] | Hello! Pervy perv perv! | 你好 变态 变态 变态 |
[27:43] | Secret cameras? That is profoundly illegal. | 秘密摄像头 这是绝对违法的 |
[27:45] | No. Listen– | 不是 听着 |
[27:47] | listen to me. | 听我说 |
[27:50] | These cameras are for disciplinary purposes only. | 这些摄像头只是为了达到监督目的 |
[27:55] | Then why didn’t you tell us? | 那你为什么不告诉我们 |
[27:56] | Because, as you say, | 因为 正如你说 |
[27:59] | strictly speaking, they are not 100% legal. | 严格说来 它们不是百分百合法 |
[28:02] | Mm-hmm. Principal Snyder, | 辛德校长 |
[28:04] | if you’re withholding evidence from this investigation, | 如果你在这次调查中扣押证据 |
[28:07] | we’ve got a serious problem. | 你就有大麻烦了 |
[28:08] | And the P.T.A. And the A.C.L.U. | 家长会 美国公民自由联盟 |
[28:10] | And all those other acronyms, | 和所有别的字母缩写 |
[28:12] | they’re gonna have a host of problems with you, pal. | 他们都会找你麻烦的 朋友 |
[28:15] | I wouldn’t think of withholding evidence. | 我没想过扣押证据 |
[28:18] | I’m not an idiot. | 我不是白痴 |
[28:20] | I looked through the footage the night of the murder, | 我查看过谋杀那晚的录像 |
[28:23] | and I don’t think there is anything there. | 我不觉得有什么 |
[28:25] | Frankly, I don’t care what you think. | 坦白讲 我不在乎你怎么想 |
[28:27] | I want all the footage now. | 现在我要所有录像 |
[28:30] | All right. I understand. | 好吧 我明白 |
[28:35] | Agent Lisbon, could I ask that we… | 里斯本探员 我能要求 |
[28:38] | keep this discreet? | 保守秘密吗 |
[28:40] | No. | 不能 |
[28:44] | Martin… | 马汀 |
[28:47] | you’ve been manufacturing Ecstasy, | 你制造了摇头丸 |
[28:49] | a schedule I narcotic. | 一号麻醉剂制作流程 |
[28:52] | You’re 16 years old. | 你16岁 |
[28:55] | You can be tried as an adult, | 可以按成年人审判 |
[28:57] | or you can be tried as a minor. | 或者按未成年人审判 |
[28:58] | Believe me, you don’t want to be tried as an adult. | 相信我 你不会想按成年人判处的 |
[29:02] | You lied about meeting Mr. McTierney the night he died. | 关于麦蒂尔尼老师被杀那晚的会面你说谎 |
[29:06] | Okay. I met him. | 好吧 我见他了 |
[29:07] | And he confiscated your pills? | 他没收了你的药 |
[29:08] | That’s why we found the drugs on him, right? | 所以我们在他身上发现了药物 |
[29:10] | Yeah. But he didn’t know I was making them. I swear. | 可他不知道是我做的 我发誓 |
[29:15] | I told him I found the pills, and he believed me. | 我告诉他药是我找到的 他信了 |
[29:17] | What about your parents? | 你父母呢 |
[29:19] | They must have known that there was a drug lab in their basement. | 他们一定知道地下室有个毒品实验室 |
[29:21] | Uh, they had no idea about the drugs. | 他们不知道毒品的事 |
[29:24] | I told them it was for my science fair project. | 我告诉他们是为了科学博览会的项目 |
[29:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:27] | So why were you meeting Mr. McTierney? | 你为什么和麦蒂尔尼老师见面 |
[29:31] | I had been having some… trouble, and… | 我遇到了点 麻烦 |
[29:35] | He was trying to help me. | 他想帮我 |
[29:39] | Something to do with your, uh, trip to the emergency room? | 这和你去急诊室的事有关系吗 |
[29:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:46] | Martin… | 马汀 |
[29:52] | are you getting abused at home? | 你在家里受到虐待了吗 |
[29:54] | No. No way. | 没有 绝对没有 |
[29:57] | My parents aren’t around enough to abuse me. | 我爸妈经常不在家 没机会虐待我 |
[29:59] | So you’re getting bullied at school? | 那你是在学校被人欺负了吗 |
[30:03] | Not really. | 不算是吧 |
[30:05] | I mean, kids can be morons, | 有时候小孩子可能不懂事 |
[30:07] | but… it’s not that bad. | 但是 没那么严重 |
[30:09] | I went to high school. | 我上过高中 |
[30:10] | They eat kids like you for breakfast. | 恶霸们就喜欢欺负你这样的小孩 |
[30:12] | That’s what Mr. McTierney was helping you with, right? | 这就是麦蒂尔尼先生帮你的事 对吧 |
[30:18] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[30:19] | He tried, but what was he gonna do? | 他是想帮我 但他能做些什么 |
[30:22] | He couldn’t be there 24/7. | 他不可能一天到晚守着我 |
[30:24] | And what kind of wuss needs a teacher to protect him, anyways? | 再说 什么样的胆小鬼才会要老师保护啊 |
[30:27] | It just made things worse. | 这只让情况越来越糟糕 |
[30:29] | So you decided to become a drug dealer. | 所以你决定开始贩毒 |
[30:33] | I just wanted to be popular. | 我只是想受欢迎 |
[30:35] | I thought if I became the cool drug guy, | 我以为如果我开始贩毒 |
[30:36] | then everything would be different. | 大家会觉得我很酷 从而改变对我的态度 |
[30:38] | I wasn’t even gonna sell the “E,” just give it away. | 我甚至都不打算贩卖 光送人 |
[30:41] | I know that’s crazy, but… | 我知道这很疯狂 但… |
[30:44] | I would do anything. | 我愿意付出一切 |
[30:48] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[30:49] | I got my ass kicked in high school. | 上高中时 我也饱受欺辱 |
[30:51] | – Yeah, right. – No, seriously. | -好吧 -不 我说的是真的 |
[30:53] | I was 5’4″ till my senior year. | 我高中时才一米六几 |
[30:55] | Then I grew a foot. Things change. | 然后我就长个了 于是没人欺负我 |
[30:59] | That would be so awesome. | 那真棒 |
[31:01] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[31:04] | Hey. What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[31:06] | Your–your what broke? | 你 你的什么破了 |
[31:08] | Oh! Oh, oh! Uh, yeah, yeah. Um, I’m on my way. | 知道了 我马上过来 |
[31:11] | Uh, don’t move! | 待在这别动 |
[31:22] | – Everything okay? – Yeah. Her water broke. | -没事吧 -她的羊水破了 |
[31:23] | That’s a good thing, isn’t it? | 这是件好事 对吧 |
[31:24] | Yeah. It’s, uh… it’s happening. | 是啊 现在情况紧急 |
[31:25] | – Can you tell Lisbon? – Yeah, I got you covered. | -你能告诉里斯本吗 -好 我去告诉她 |
[31:27] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[31:28] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[31:34] | We’ve watched 60 hours worth of footage. | 我们看了60个小时的录像 |
[31:36] | I think it’s a dead end. | 我觉得查不出什么了 |
[31:38] | Patience, Grasshopper. | 耐心点 小蚱蜢 |
[31:41] | I am being patient. | 不耐心我能看这么久吗 |
[31:46] | There. | 这里 |
[31:48] | Back that up. | 快退 |
[31:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:54] | Can you–can you grow that? | 你能让画面放大吗 |
[31:56] | Can you–can you “Bigify” It? | 能让它扩大吗 |
[31:58] | I can do a digital zoom. | 我可以数码变焦 |
[32:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:04] | You know that kid? | 你认识这小孩吗 |
[32:06] | Our Hamlet. | 我们的哈姆雷特 |
[32:08] | Well, that’s interesting. | 这真有意思 |
[32:11] | That’s–well, that’s very interesting. | 非常 非常有意思 |
[32:16] | What’s interesting? | 什么有意思 |
[32:19] | I just talked to the D.A. | 我刚和地方检察官谈过 |
[32:21] | They’re gonna go easy on Martin, | 他们准备对马汀从宽处理 |
[32:22] | but they don’t want to pursue Principal Snyder | 但是他们不想追查辛德校长 |
[32:24] | on the illegal cameras– no upside. | 安装违法摄像头的事 没有立场 |
[32:26] | Well, that’s a shame. Let’s get your jacket on. | 真可惜 你穿上夹克吧 |
[32:28] | – We have to go. – Where are we going? | -我们得走了 -去哪里 |
[32:30] | Back to school. | 回学校 |
[32:42] | Excellent. A full house. Make sure you get a good seat. | 很好 座无虚席 去占个好位置吧 |
[32:45] | You’re not coming with me? | 你不和我一起吗 |
[32:46] | Well, I-I just have to make a quick stop first. | 我得先去个地方 |
[33:06] | Can I have my thespians stage left, please? | 请演员们都在舞台左边来 |
[33:10] | Time for our pre-show circle. Looking good. | 出场前集合一下 看起来不错 |
[33:12] | Wonderful. Wonderful. | 很好 很好 |
[33:15] | Five minutes. | 还有五分钟 |
[33:17] | Oh. Hello, Mr. Jane. | 你好 简先生 |
[33:18] | How’s it going back here? | 这里情况如何 |
[33:19] | Great. Oh, Sarah. | 棒极了 莎拉 |
[33:21] | Time to get to the light board. | 该去灯牌处了 |
[33:24] | Lexi, please tuck in that shirt. | 莱克西 请把衬衫扎进去 |
[33:25] | I-I’m sorry, Mr. Jane. I have to go. | 抱歉 简先生 我得先走了 |
[33:28] | – It is absolute chaos. – Of course. Of course. | -简直就是一团乱 -当然啦 您先忙吧 |
[33:32] | Jeremiah. | 杰里梅尔 |
[33:33] | How are you feeling? You look a little green around the gills. | 感觉怎么样 你看上去像要吐了 |
[33:36] | Uh… I’m a little nervous. | 我有点紧张 |
[33:38] | Well, that’s to be expected. | 意料之中 |
[33:40] | Why don’t I give you a little breathing exercise | 我教你一些呼吸技巧 |
[33:42] | – just to–to ground you? – Yeah, sure, anything. | -让你定定神 -好 都行 |
[33:44] | Belly to the lips. Mm, mm, mm. | 从丹田到嘴唇 |
[33:47] | Belly to the lips. Mm… Mm… | 从丹田到嘴唇 |
[33:55] | Short, quick breaths. | 短促的呼吸 |
[34:00] | More. | 继续 |
[34:02] | Short and quick. Okay… faster. | 短而急促 很好 再快一点 |
[34:06] | Now big, deep, long– | 现在深呼吸 |
[34:08] | Lots of oxygen. Lots of oxygen. | 吸入大量氧气 大量氧气 |
[34:14] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[34:15] | Look how calm you are now. | 看看你现在多冷静啊 |
[34:18] | Yes, yes. | 很好 很好 |
[34:28] | Um, there’s someone sitting there. | 这位置有人了 |
[34:38] | Hi. | 好啊 |
[34:38] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[34:41] | Should we call an ambulance? | 要叫救护车吗 |
[34:42] | No. No, no. I think I’m okay. | 不 不用 我没事 |
[34:44] | I-I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么事 |
[34:46] | You hyperventilated. Silly boy. I think he’ll be fine. | 你换气过度了 傻孩子 他会没事的 |
[34:49] | I don’t know that he’ll be able to perform tonight… | 我不知道今晚他还能不能演出… |
[34:51] | Ohh… But you do have an understudy, don’t you? | 但是你有替角 是吧 |
[34:53] | We have one understudy, and he’s already being used | 只有一名替角 他已经顶替了莱尔提斯 |
[34:57] | because Laertes has mono. | 因为他得了单核细胞增多症 |
[34:58] | This is just a disaster. | 这真是一场灾难 |
[35:01] | There’s no way we can go on without a ghost. | 没有鬼魂我们还怎么演下去 |
[35:03] | Oh, we have to. We’ve worked so hard. | 这场戏必须演 我们排练得好辛苦 |
[35:05] | Can’t we replace him? | 不能找人替他吗 |
[35:06] | Jeremiah wasn’t even that good. | 杰里梅尔演得又不是很好 |
[35:08] | Billy, don’t say that. | 比利 别那样说 |
[35:10] | Who could we possibly get to stand in for him? | 我们能找谁来替他呢 |
[35:12] | I don’t know. It’s such an important role. | 我也不知道 这角色真是重要 |
[35:14] | – Stay down. Stay down. – I know! | -躺下 躺下 -有了 |
[35:16] | Oh, you could do it, Mr. Jane. | 你能来演 简先生 |
[35:17] | – You already know the lines, don’t you? – Well, I-I-I– | -你知道台词了 是吧 -我我我… |
[35:19] | – I couldn’t possibly. – Oh, please! | -我大概不行吧 -拜托了 |
[35:21] | We’re screwed if you don’t. | 如果你不来 我们就完蛋了 |
[35:23] | Yeah, come on, dude! | 拜托了 哥们儿 |
[35:25] | What do you say, Ms. Austin? | 你怎么说 奥斯汀女士 |
[35:27] | I think… It’s a brilliant idea. | 我觉得 这主意好极了 |
[35:31] | Good job, Rachel. | 好主意 瑞秋 |
[35:32] | Okay then. Well… | 那好吧 |
[35:34] | The show must go on. | 看来是非演不可了 |
[35:36] | Thank you. And you can stay in what you’re wearing. | 谢谢你 你可以就穿身上这件 |
[35:38] | It’s perfect. Uh–uh… | 合适极了 |
[35:40] | Two minutes! | 还有两分钟 |
[35:41] | Overture and beginners! | 各就各位 |
[35:45] | Stay down. | 好好躺着 |
[36:11] | Have after. To what issue will this come? | 我们跟过去 看有何事会发生 |
[36:14] | Something is rotten in the state of Denmark. | 丹麦王国里有不可告人之事 |
[36:16] | Heaven will direct it. | 上帝自有安排 |
[36:18] | Nay, let’s follow him. | 不 我们还是跟上去 |
[36:20] | All right. Mr. Jane, Billy, | 好了 简先生 比利 |
[36:22] | scene five. You are on. | 第五场 该你们上了 |
[36:30] | Wither wilt thou lead me? | 你要领我去哪儿 |
[36:32] | Speak. I’ll go no further. | 说话 我不愿再前进了 |
[36:34] | – Mark me. – I will. | -听我说 -我在听 |
[36:36] | My hour is almost come, | 我的时间快到了 |
[36:38] | when I to sulphurous and tormenting flames | 我必须回到硫磺灼烧的烈火中 |
[36:42] | must render myself up. | 受煎熬的痛苦 |
[36:44] | – Alas, poor ghost. – Pity me not. | -唉 可怜的亡魂 -不要可怜我 |
[36:47] | Lend thy serious hearing to what I shall unfold. | 只要留心听着我要告诉你的话 |
[36:51] | A tale of murder most foul. | 一起罪孽深重的谋杀 |
[36:57] | The murder of Mr. McTierney! | 麦蒂尔尼的谋杀 |
[37:01] | Uh, uh, su-surely… | 当 当然 |
[37:03] | th-thou means the murder of my father, the king. | 你的意思是 我父亲 国王被杀吧 |
[37:06] | A murder born of lust in the woods next to the baseball field. | 棒球场旁的树林里 因欲望而起的谋杀 |
[37:11] | N-nay! Thou means the woods in Denmark! Right? | 不 你说的是丹麦的树林里 对吗 |
[37:15] | A murder born of unnatural | 因一个女人和一个男孩 |
[37:17] | lust between woman and boy. | 不寻常的欲望而起的谋杀 |
[37:23] | Um… uh, line? | 台词不对 |
[37:26] | A murder committed by you with this baseball bat. | 是你用这根棒球棒犯下的谋杀 |
[37:30] | N-no! -I-it wasn’t me! | 不 不是我 |
[37:32] | – No? – It was her! | -不是吗 -是她 |
[37:35] | Whoa, whoa! Lisbon, we have a runner! | 里斯本 快抓逃犯 |
[37:52] | Well, thank you. You’ve been a lovely audience. | 谢谢 你们真是热情的观众 |
[37:54] | Sorry we had to close… early, | 抱歉我们要提前谢幕了 |
[37:57] | but you get the general idea. | 不过你们都了解大概剧情的 |
[37:59] | Pretty much everyone dies– | 基本上大家都死了 |
[38:00] | poisoning, stabbing. | 被毒死 被捅死 |
[38:01] | Yeah, it’s all very sad. | 是的 非常可悲 |
[38:03] | The Scandinavians, huh? | 斯堪的纳维亚人就这样 |
[38:04] | Gloomy bunch. | 天生悲观 |
[38:05] | Oh, and by the way, uh, | 顺便说一句 |
[38:08] | don’t do anything naughty in the bathrooms. | 别在厕所里淘气 |
[38:10] | Principal Snyder has hidden cameras in there. | 希德校长在那里安了隐蔽摄像头 |
[38:13] | – Illegal? – Yes. | -是非法的吗 -没错 |
[38:14] | – Immoral? – You decide. | -是不道德吗 -你们决定 |
[38:19] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:21] | We found the bat in your house. | 我们在你家发现了那根球棒 |
[38:23] | Ms. Austin is probably blaming it all on you. | 奥斯汀女士大概会把责任都推给你 |
[38:26] | So help yourself out. Talk to me. | 所以你自救吧 坦白跟我说 |
[38:34] | She’s 35. You’re 16. | 她35岁 你16岁 |
[38:35] | That’s statutory rape. | 这构成法定强奸罪 |
[38:39] | So tell me what happened. | 那事情经过告诉我 |
[38:44] | It started last semester in her acting class. | 是上个学期在她的表演课上开始的 |
[38:48] | She was, like, passionate about everything, you know? | 她对一切都充满热情 |
[38:52] | Mm-hmm. It was exciting. | 非常刺激 |
[38:53] | And… she told me I was talented | 她告诉我 我很有天赋 |
[38:57] | and asked me to audition for the play. | 问我要不要试演戏剧 |
[39:02] | We started hooking up after rehearsals. | 我们开始在排练结束后约会 |
[39:08] | And then Mr. McTierney saw us when he was jogging | 那晚麦蒂尔尼老师跑步的时候 |
[39:11] | that night. | 看见了我们 |
[39:16] | He said he was gonna go to Principal Snyder. | 他说他要去告诉辛德校长 |
[39:19] | He said she was gonna go to jail. | 他说她会进监狱 |
[39:23] | She asked me to go after him and stop him. | 她叫我追上去阻止他 |
[39:28] | She just wanted to talk to him, she said, | 她说 她只想跟他谈谈 |
[39:30] | to change his mind. | 让他别说出去 |
[39:32] | I-I followed him through the woods | 我追着他穿过树林 |
[39:35] | and out onto the baseball field. | 跑到了棒球场 |
[39:37] | I begged him not to tell. | 我求他不要说出去 |
[39:39] | I didn’t want her to get in trouble. | 我不想让她有麻烦 |
[39:53] | I know what I did to Mr. McTierney | 我知道我对麦蒂尔尼老师的所作所为 |
[39:57] | is unforgivable, | 不可原谅 |
[39:58] | and I wish to God I could undo it, | 我很希望自己没有这么做 |
[40:02] | but you have to understand. | 但是你必须明白 |
[40:04] | What Billy and I have is special. | 比利和我的感情不同寻常 |
[40:07] | It’s real. | 是真心的 |
[40:10] | I’m not some pervert. | 我不是什么变态 |
[40:13] | I love him, and he loves me. | 我爱他 他也爱我 |
[40:19] | Is… that wrong? | 这有错吗 |
[40:22] | Yes. | 有 |
[40:39] | Lindy, hi. What are you doing here? | 琳德 你来这儿做什么 |
[40:42] | I just wanted to say thank you | 我只想来谢谢你 |
[40:43] | for figuring out what happened to Mr. McTierney. | 查清了麦蒂尔尼老师的案子 |
[40:46] | Ohh… you’re welcome. | 不必客气 |
[40:49] | And also… | 还有 |
[40:51] | I think I want to do what he said. | 我想按他说的去做 |
[40:54] | You know, get out of the life. | 摆脱这样的生活 |
[40:56] | That’s good, Lindy. I’m happy for you. | 太好了 琳德 我为你高兴 |
[41:00] | I feel stupid. | 我真蠢 |
[41:02] | I don’t know why I’m telling you. | 我都不知道为什么要告诉你 |
[41:04] | It’s just I don’t really have anyone else to say it to | 现在他走了 我真不知道还能 |
[41:08] | now that he’s gone. | 向谁倾诉 |
[41:11] | Well, I know a social worker. | 我认识一个社工 |
[41:13] | I’ll get you her number. | 我把她的号码给你 |
[41:15] | There’s all sorts of programs and shelters. | 他们那儿有很多援助项目和庇护所 |
[41:17] | She can help you. | 她会帮助你的 |
[41:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:24] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[41:28] | Hey, how did you know | 你怎么知道 |
[41:28] | Billy was having an affair with the teacher? | 比利和那个老师有一腿 |
[41:31] | They both had leaves on them | 他们身上都有在树林里的 |
[41:33] | from their make-out spot in the woods. | 亲热现场留下的树叶 |
[41:35] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[41:37] | Well, plus I could see she liked him. | 再加上我看得出她很喜欢他 |
[41:38] | She was meaner to him than the other kids. | 她对他 比对别的孩子们苛刻得多 |
[41:41] | You know, like Lisbon is to me. | 就像里斯本对我一样 |
[41:43] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[41:44] | See? | 瞧 |
[41:47] | Oh, a text from Rigsby. | 瑞斯比发短信来了 |
[41:53] | It’s a boy. Benjamin. | 是个男孩 本杰明 |
[41:56] | He’s so cute. | 他真可爱 |
[41:59] | Yeah, if Winston Churchill was cute. | 是啊 如果温斯顿・丘吉尔也算可爱的话 |
[42:01] | More like Mao Tse-tung. | 其实更像毛泽东 |
[42:02] | Yeah. You’re right. | 对 你说得没错 |
[42:04] | Hush. He’s gorgeous. | 别说了 他很好看 |
[42:06] | Yeah. He is gorgeous. | 没错 太美了 |