时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | Just stay calm. | 只要保持冷静 |
[00:45] | Do that, nothing can go wrong. Got it? | 保持冷静就不会出岔子 明白吗 |
[00:49] | Yeah, we got it. | 明白 |
[00:55] | Hi, good to see you again. | 你好 很高兴再见到你 |
[00:57] | Uh, yes, that time of the year. | 是的 又到了每年这个时候 |
[00:59] | I have to get my shoes resoled. | 我就得来换鞋底了 |
[01:01] | Uh, put. Put. | 给我 放这儿 |
[01:02] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. | 好 好的 |
[01:04] | Right there. Got just a… A hole there. | 就是那儿 那儿有个洞 |
[01:16] | Everybody, get down! | 所有人 趴下 |
[01:17] | This is a robbery! Get down from behind the counter. | 抢劫 都到柜台下面去 |
[01:20] | Get down here! Now! | 马上趴下 |
[01:23] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[01:24] | Down! Oh. | 趴下 |
[01:26] | Get down! Get down on the ground! | 趴下 给我趴在地上 |
[01:29] | Nobody do anything stupid! | 谁都别做傻事 |
[01:31] | Cameras. Move. | 干掉摄像头 行动 |
[01:32] | I want to cell phones kicked | 把你们的手机 |
[01:34] | into the center of the room right now. | 都踢到中间来 |
[01:36] | Let’s see ’em! | 都交出来 |
[01:41] | Name. | 姓名 |
[01:42] | Still Jane. | 还是简 |
[01:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:53] | And, uh, | 还有 |
[01:54] | how long do you think that’ll be? | 你觉得大概需要多久 |
[01:56] | We’ll see. | 等着吧 |
[01:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:00] | Good to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[02:06] | Everybody’s gonna go home to their families | 只要不做傻事 每个人都能回家 |
[02:08] | if they don’t do anything stupid. | 回到家人身边去 |
[02:11] | Who here can open the vault? | 这里谁能打开金库 |
[02:14] | I can. I can. | 我可以 我可以 |
[02:15] | Get up! Get in the back! | 起来 到后面去 |
[02:19] | Get the bags. | 带上袋子 |
[02:31] | Go! | 快走 |
[02:38] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[02:43] | Right there. Kill it. | 那里 干掉摄像头 |
[03:00] | Here. Fill it. | 拿着 装满 |
[03:24] | Fill it. | 把它装满 |
[03:38] | What’s taking it so long? | 怎么那么久 |
[03:48] | We don’t need these. | 我们不要这些 |
[03:52] | Count to a hundred. | 从一数到一百 |
[03:54] | One, | 一 |
[03:56] | Two, | 二 |
[03:57] | Three… | 三 |
[04:03] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[04:20] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[04:23] | Back off! | 让开 |
[04:28] | Get out! Get out! | 滚开 都滚开 |
[04:45] | There’s a cop. | 那里有个警察 |
[05:00] | I think you need a little lie down. | 我想你需要躺一会儿 |
[05:01] | Just have a little rest here. | 稍稍休息一会儿 |
[05:02] | I think I might faint. | 我觉得我要晕过去了 |
[05:04] | There we go. Just put your head down there. | 来 把头放在这儿 |
[05:18] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[05:21] | Three men hit the vault in the back for a million in cash. | 三个抢匪从后面的金库里抢走了一百万现金 |
[05:23] | They shot killed an assistant manager. | 他们还枪杀了一名助理经理 |
[05:25] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[05:26] | Lots, but they’re not much help. | 有很多 不过都没多大帮助 |
[05:28] | The robbers were wearing masks. | 劫匪戴了面罩 |
[05:29] | They also blacked out the cameras with spray paint, | 他们还用喷漆涂黑了监控摄像头 |
[05:31] | But I’m pulling the footage. | 但我会调取录像 |
[05:32] | Where’s Jane? | 简在哪里 |
[05:34] | Inside. | 在里面 |
[05:37] | Is that a friend of the victim? | 那是死者的朋友吗 |
[05:39] | Fiancee. Works in the bank. | 是他未婚妻 也在银行工作 |
[05:57] | Nice shoes. | 鞋子不错 |
[05:59] | Uh, yes, uh, loaners. | 是的 借来的 |
[06:02] | Mine are in getting repaired. | 我的鞋在修 |
[06:04] | How long is that gonna take? | 要多久能修好 |
[06:06] | We’ll see. The, uh… | 等着吧 鞋… |
[06:09] | Cobbler fainted. | 鞋匠吓晕了 |
[06:20] | Are you coming? | 不一起来么 |
[06:24] | It’s a little cramped in there. | 里面有点挤 |
[06:55] | No expended casings in here. | 这里没有弹壳 |
[06:57] | Any outside? | 外面有发现吗 |
[06:58] | Found 2. Both 9-millimeter. | 发现两枚弹壳 都是九毫米口径的 |
[07:00] | Witnesses say six shots were fired outside, | 目击者说劫匪在外面开了六枪 |
[07:02] | So one of the shooters must’ve been using a revolver. | 所以其中一个枪手使用的一定是把左轮手枪 |
[07:05] | Let me know what the M.E. says | 等法医从死者体内 |
[07:06] | when he pulls the slug from the victim. | 取出子弹后通知我 |
[07:08] | You got anything? | 你有什么想法 |
[07:09] | Maybe. I just spoke with a Sac P.D. detective | 也许 我刚与一个萨城警局探员谈过 |
[07:12] | who thinks this robbery’s connected | 他认为这起抢劫 |
[07:13] | with three others committed in the past six months. | 与这六个月里发生的其他三起案件有关联 |
[07:15] | In all of them, two, | 那三起案件中都有两名蒙面劫匪 |
[07:16] | sometimes three masked men, | 有时候是三名 |
[07:17] | took out the security cameras, | 干掉了监控摄像头 |
[07:18] | passed up the teller drawers, | 不抢出纳抽屉里的钱 |
[07:20] | and went straight for the vault, just like these guys. | 直奔金库而去 就像这伙人一样 |
[07:22] | How many victims in the other robberies? | 其他几起抢劫中有几名死者 |
[07:24] | None. He’s the first. | 没有 他是第一个 |
[07:33] | Did SAC P.D. finish their search of the bank? | 萨城警局搜查完银行了吗 |
[07:35] | Almost. Nothing so far. | 快了 目前没有任何发现 |
[07:37] | Okay. Here’s how we’re gonna run this. | 好的 接下来这样 |
[07:38] | You coordinate the witness interviews | 你来组织讯问目击者 |
[07:40] | and tell Rigsby to pull the case files from the other robberies. | 然后让瑞斯比收集其他几场抢劫的案卷 |
[07:43] | – I want to know if this is the same guys. – All right. | -调查一下是不是同一伙人所为 -好的 |
[07:46] | This is Lisbon. | 我是里斯本 |
[07:47] | Cho. Was the safe deposit vault open when you got here? | 周 你到的时候保险箱库就是开着的吗 |
[07:51] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[07:52] | Just curious. | 只是好奇罢了 |
[07:53] | Yes, sir. I will be right there. | 是的 长官 我马上到 |
[07:56] | That was Bertram. I gotta go. | 是伯特仑 我得走了 |
[08:00] | Bank robberies belong to the FBI. | 银行抢劫是归联调局管辖的 |
[08:02] | This case is ours. | 这是我们的案子 |
[08:03] | And tell me, why does the CBI continue to encroach | 还有请告诉我 为什么加调局还在一直 |
[08:06] | on our jurisdiction? | 干涉我们的管辖权 |
[08:07] | We were on site first. | 是我们先到现场的 |
[08:08] | It’s not our fault if you’re late off the mark. | 你们迟得没谱可不是我们的错 |
[08:10] | Agent Lisbon, | 里斯本警探 |
[08:11] | Agent Mancini has a valid point | 曼奇尼警探对于管辖权这点 |
[08:12] | – regarding jurisdiction. – Thank you. | -是有据可依的 -谢谢 |
[08:14] | Sir, the crime my team and I are investigating | 长官 我和我的小组调查的 |
[08:16] | is a crime of murder. | 是一起谋杀案 |
[08:18] | A murder committed during a bank robbery. | 是在银行抢劫途中发生的谋杀案 |
[08:19] | The murder supersedes the crime of armed robbery. | 是持械抢劫案上升为谋杀案 |
[08:22] | So our investigation takes priority. | 所以我们应该优先调查 |
[08:25] | You’re more than welcome to investigate | 我们非常欢迎你在我们结束谋杀案 |
[08:27] | after we close the murder. | 调查后继续调查抢劫案 |
[08:29] | Assuming you do. | 假设你说的是真的 |
[08:30] | You know what they say about assuming things. It makes– | 你知道假设是什么意思吗 它… |
[08:31] | – I know exactly what– – All right. That’s enough. | -我当然知道… -好了 够了 |
[08:38] | Agent Mancini, | 曼奇尼警探 |
[08:38] | Agent Lisbon and her team will take point | 里斯本警探和她的小组会继续 |
[08:40] | in the murder investigation. | 对谋杀案进行调查 |
[08:42] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[08:43] | you will have full access to all case files. | 你们也有查看所有案卷的权利 |
[08:46] | Agreed? | 可以吗 |
[08:52] | Hey. We have a personal problem? | 我们有私仇吗 |
[08:55] | Personal problem? | 私仇 |
[08:56] | You act like you don’t like me, | 你表现得很不喜欢我 |
[08:57] | Like I killed your pet tortoise or something. | 就跟我杀了你的宠物龟似的 |
[08:59] | What, are we in high school? | 怎么 难道我们还是高中生吗 |
[09:01] | You lost the most important witness | 你把我们在血腥约翰案子里前所未有的 |
[09:02] | we’ve ever had | 最重要的证人 |
[09:03] | in the Red John case, | 给弄丢了 |
[09:04] | And now you wonder why I won’t make nice? | 现在你还问我为什么不对你友善些 |
[09:06] | I didn’t lose Lorelei Martins | 不是我弄丢劳拉蕾·马丁斯的 |
[09:07] | and I want her back just as badly as you do. | 我跟你一样急着想要找回她 |
[09:09] | And generally speaking, | 而且一般来讲 |
[09:10] | when people act like they don’t like me, | 别人要是表现得很不喜欢我 |
[09:11] | it’s because they really do. | 是因为他们真的喜欢我 |
[09:13] | They just don’t want to admit it. | 他们只是不愿意承认罢了 |
[09:14] | Yeah. No. | 是吗 不 |
[09:16] | I don’t like you. | 我才不喜欢你 |
[09:19] | You’ll have the case files by the end of the day. | 今天之前我会把案卷给你们 |
[09:21] | Listen, there’s this poker game we got going on. | 我们一直都玩扑克牌 |
[09:23] | It’s a friendly game, mostly law enforcement, | 是打着玩的 大部分都是执法部门的人 |
[09:24] | State Department, FBI. | 国务院的 联调局的 |
[09:26] | You want in? | 想来吗 |
[09:27] | Maybe. When? | 也许吧 什么时候 |
[09:28] | I’ll call you with the details. | 我会打电话告诉你详细信息的 |
[09:30] | Good luck with the case. Hope you find your man. | 祝你破案顺利 查出疑犯 |
[09:32] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:35] | You boys leave tonight. Don’t come back. | 你们今晚离开 不要再回来 |
[09:37] | I don’t want to see you again. Understood? | 我不想再看到你们 明白吗 |
[09:54] | Well, that was a complete waste of time. | 这完全是浪费时间 |
[09:55] | Not one security camera near | 萨克联邦银行附近的摄像头 |
[09:57] | SAC Federal caught the robbery. | 没一个拍到了抢劫过程 |
[09:59] | – Thanks. – Sure. What’s all this? | -谢谢 -不客气 这些是什么 |
[10:02] | Case files and footage from the other robberies. | 其他几宗劫案的卷宗和录像 |
[10:04] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[10:05] | The SAC Fed job was | 萨克联邦银行劫案是 |
[10:06] | by far the largest haul– | 他们干过的最大的一票 |
[10:08] | more than double any of the other robberies. | 抢劫金额比其他几次的两倍还多 |
[10:10] | – They’re getting ambitious. – Not they. | -他们野心越来越大 -不是他们 |
[10:11] | He. Now in each one of the robberies, there’s maybe | 是他 在这几次抢劫中 每次摄像头 |
[10:14] | 30 seconds of footage before the cameras were blacked out. | 被遮黑前大约有三十秒的时间 |
[10:16] | That was enough to analyze | 这足以分析出 |
[10:17] | the suspects’ height, weight, | 嫌犯的身高 体重 |
[10:19] | build, and skin color, so I did. | 体型和肤色 我就做了下分析 |
[10:20] | And guess what. | 猜猜怎么着 |
[10:22] | Only one of the robbers was involved in all four crimes. | 只有一名劫匪参与了全部四起抢劫 |
[10:25] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[10:27] | So the other robbers– they were work for hire? | 那么其他劫匪 他们是被雇佣的吗 |
[10:29] | Exactly. They do one job and then they disappear. | 没错 干一票就销声匿迹 |
[10:31] | But if we can find this guy, | 但如果能找到这个人 |
[10:32] | we find them all. He’s the key. | 就能找到所有人 他是关键 |
[10:34] | Do you remember anything about the men who did this? | 你记得任何疑犯相关的信息吗 |
[10:36] | No. Not a thing. | 不 什么都不记得了 |
[10:38] | You know Ernie and I were up for the same promotion? | 你知道我和欧尼竞争过同一个职位 |
[10:40] | I was mad when I didn’t get it. | 我没成功 那时我气疯了 |
[10:42] | But not now. | 但现在不这么想了 |
[10:44] | That could’ve been me in there. | 否则死的可能就是我了 |
[10:46] | Ernie was a good man. | 欧尼是个好人 |
[10:49] | He didn’t deserve this. | 他不该被杀死的 |
[10:52] | What were you doing during the robbery? | 抢劫进行的时候你在做什么 |
[10:54] | What they told me to. | 照劫匪说的做 |
[10:55] | I am not trying to get shot over this job. | 我可不想为这份工作吃枪子儿 |
[10:59] | Ernie must’ve done something wrong. Poor fool. | 欧尼一定做错了什么 可怜的笨蛋 |
[11:01] | And that’s when the robbers ordered you to the ground? | 这时劫匪命令你趴在地上吗 |
[11:04] | Yeah. He stuck a gun right in my face. | 是的 他拿枪指着我的脸 |
[11:06] | I was gonna grab it and take those guys down, | 我想夺枪制伏这些家伙 |
[11:10] | but I just had back surgery, | 但我背部才动了手术 |
[11:11] | so I didn’t want to risk the loss of innocent lives. | 不想拿那些无辜的人的生命冒险 |
[11:15] | After that, one of the robbers | 之后其中一名劫匪 |
[11:17] | took assistant manager Ernie Wright into the vault. | 把助理经理欧尼·莱特带去了地下室 |
[11:21] | I think so. I don’t really know. | 好像是吧 我不太清楚 |
[11:23] | I was in the back. | 我那时在后面 |
[11:23] | During the robbery? | 抢劫的时候吗 |
[11:25] | In the men’s room. | 在男厕所 |
[11:26] | Is this really necessary? I’ve already been through– | 真的有必要吗 我都经历…了 |
[11:28] | You were in the men’s room the whole time? | 你从头到尾都在男厕里吗 |
[11:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:31] | I was, uh, washing up when I heard the gunshot. | 我 我洗手时听到了枪声 |
[11:35] | Of course, I didn’t know it was a gunshot at the time. | 当然 当时我并不知道那是枪声 |
[11:38] | It wasn’t until I stepped into the hall | 直到走到大厅才知道 |
[11:40] | that I heard the screaming. | 然后我听到了尖叫 |
[11:42] | Was anyone back there with you? | 那时有人和你在一起吗 |
[11:43] | Not that I saw. | 我没发现 |
[11:45] | Ernie and I had lunch plans. | 欧尼和我准备去吃午饭 |
[11:47] | We were just about to leave | 离开银行前 |
[11:49] | when I went into the back to use the restroom. | 我去后面上洗手间 |
[11:52] | Yes, we saw as much on the security footage. | 是的 我们在监控录像上看到了 |
[11:55] | We also saw your manager, Armin Gagnon, | 我们还看到你的经理 阿明·盖格农 |
[11:58] | heading into the men’s room just behind you. | 就在你后面进了男洗手间 |
[12:00] | Do you remember seeing him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[12:01] | No. | 没有 |
[12:03] | Not until after I heard the shot. | 我听到枪声之后才看到他 |
[12:06] | I opened the door, and Armin was standing there. | 我打开门 阿明正站在那里 |
[12:10] | Then I heard the robbers shouting, so I closed the door, | 然后我听到劫匪的喊声 就关上了门 |
[12:12] | and I-I hid in the stall until they left. | 然后一直躲在厕所隔间里直到他们离开 |
[12:16] | Mr. Gagnon was in the hallway? | 盖格农先生在走廊吗 |
[12:19] | Here? | 这里吗 |
[12:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:21] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[12:23] | Just trying to get the facts straight, ma’am. | 只是理清一下现场情况 女士 |
[12:25] | Was Ernie the type to fight back? | 欧尼是那种会反抗的性格吗 |
[12:28] | No. | 不是 |
[12:30] | Ernie was a big teddy bear. | 欧尼是个好好先生 |
[12:33] | He’d never fight | 除非是为了保护心爱的人 |
[12:34] | unless it was to protect someone he loved. | 否则他绝对不会反抗 |
[12:42] | Hey. How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[12:44] | I think I got it. | 我想我找到点眉目了 |
[12:45] | Okay. Lay it on me. | 说说看 |
[12:46] | This ringleader– | 劫犯头目 |
[12:47] | he had to have planned the robberies, right? | 他得策划这几起抢劫 对吧 |
[12:49] | Right. | 对 |
[12:50] | Which means he probably visited each of the banks | 这就意味着抢劫前他很可能会到 |
[12:53] | before he robbed them. | 每家银行去踩点 |
[12:54] | On camera and without a mask, yeah. | 对 摄像头开着 而且他没带面具 |
[12:56] | So we run all the security footage | 所以我们只要用面部识别系统 |
[12:58] | through facial recognition software, and when we find | 分析所有的监控录像 找出劫案发生前 |
[13:00] | the man that visited all four banks before the robberies, | 去过所有四家被抢的银行的人 |
[13:02] | we find our ringleader. | 那么他肯定就是劫匪头目 |
[13:03] | Great idea. | 好办法 |
[13:04] | It’s an idea. I don’t know if I’d call it great. | 这是个办法 但好不好就说不准了 |
[13:08] | Ah, he’s just jealous. | 他只是嫉妒你 |
[13:11] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的什么 |
[13:12] | Oh, these things? | 这个吗 |
[13:14] | Ah, they’re loaners. | 借来的 |
[13:17] | How about this? | 要不这样吧 |
[13:18] | Whoever figures out the bank robber’s name first | 谁先找出劫匪的名字 |
[13:21] | wins lunch for a week. | 对方就请他吃一周午餐 |
[13:22] | Yeah, that usually doesn’t end well for us. | 这种事我们通常都讨不到好 |
[13:25] | What do you say, Grace? You feeling lucky? | 你觉得呢 格蕾斯 想碰碰运气吗 |
[13:28] | You’re on. | 赌就赌 |
[13:36] | It was closed. | 是关着的 |
[13:37] | You’re certain? | 你确定吗 |
[13:39] | Must’ve been closed. | 一定是关着的 |
[13:41] | The safe deposit vault is always closed. | 保险箱库总是关着 |
[13:46] | I think it was closed. | 我想是关着的 |
[13:48] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[13:50] | I want you to close your eyes. | 请你闭上眼睛 |
[13:52] | Hey, we’re grown-ups. Come on. | 都是成年人了 痛快点 |
[13:56] | Now put your mental self back in this very spot, | 现在想象你回到那个时刻 |
[14:00] | in that very moment. | 回到了这个地方 |
[14:03] | I want you to hear the sound that your shoes made | 你听到你的鞋子走在大理石地板上 |
[14:06] | on this marble floor. | 的声音 |
[14:08] | Now without opening your eyes, | 现在不要睁眼 |
[14:10] | I want you to picture the door as you pass by. | 想象一下你经过的时候这扇门的样子 |
[14:14] | Can you do that? | 可以做到吗 |
[14:16] | Can you see the door? | 看到门了吗 |
[14:18] | Yes. | 看到了 |
[14:19] | And? | 然后呢 |
[14:21] | It was open. | 门是开的 |
[14:24] | Which means someone | 这说明有人 |
[14:27] | went inside the safe deposit vault during the robbery. | 在抢劫过程中进入过保险箱库 |
[14:31] | Mostly likely a robber | 很可能是劫犯 |
[14:32] | trying to take something from a deposit box. | 想拿走保险箱里的什么东西 |
[14:34] | Oh, my. What if they did? | 我的天 要是他们拿走了呢 |
[14:36] | Let’s find out, shall we? | 那就找找看吧 |
[14:38] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[14:39] | It is? | 是吗 |
[14:40] | The safe deposit boxes are legal property | 这些保险箱属于 |
[14:42] | of the individuals who rent them. | 租赁者的合法财产 |
[14:44] | We don’t even have keys. Only the owners do. | 我们连钥匙都没有 只有租赁者有 |
[14:46] | Only the owners do. | 只有租赁者有啊 |
[14:48] | You wouldn’t happen to have | 你不会正好有 |
[14:49] | a list of those names, would you? | 租赁者名单吧 |
[14:52] | We got a match. | 找到一个匹配的嫌犯了 |
[14:53] | Oh, good morning to you, too. | 你也早上好 |
[14:55] | The suspect visited Pacific Bank of Modesto | 疑犯在抢劫前去过莫德斯托市和 |
[14:57] | and Fresno savings and loan a week before each was robbed. | 弗雷斯洛市的太平洋银行 |
[15:00] | He comes in, cases the place, then leaves | 他总是走进去 观察一下环境 |
[15:02] | without making a transaction. I think we found our guy. | 没办过任何业务就走 我想我们找到嫌犯了 |
[15:04] | His name anyway. | 至少找到他的名字了 |
[15:05] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[15:08] | Me, too. | 我也找到了 |
[15:09] | You did? When? | 是吗 什么时候 |
[15:11] | When did you figure it out? | 你什么时候找到的 |
[15:13] | About an hour ago. | 大概一个小时之前吧 |
[15:14] | Ah, well, there you have it. | 那你输了 |
[15:16] | I figured it out two hours ago, | 我是两个小时之前找到的 |
[15:18] | So it looks like I win the bet. | 看来是我赢了 |
[15:21] | Okay, what’s his name? | 那你说他叫什么 |
[15:22] | Oh, I’m not gonna fall for that old trick, Grace. | 这招可骗不了我 格蕾斯 |
[15:26] | Write it down on a piece of paper | 你把名字写在纸上 |
[15:27] | so I know that you’re not lying. | 这样我才知道你没撒谎 |
[15:42] | John Hutten. | 约翰·赫顿 |
[15:46] | How did you do that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[15:47] | How did I do it? Does it matter? I did it. | 我怎么知道的重要吗 我就是知道 |
[15:50] | Rigsby, we got a work address on the suspect. | 瑞斯比 找到嫌犯的工作地址了 |
[15:53] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[15:53] | Uh, yeah. Uh, by the way, Grace, | 好的 对了 格蕾斯 |
[15:56] | there’s a fabulous Thai place on sixth street. | 第六大道上有家超棒的泰国菜 |
[15:59] | They make a delicious tom kha gai. | 那家的椰汁鸡汤特别好喝 |
[16:03] | Ooh. Can’t wait. | 等不及了呀 |
[16:40] | Mr. Hutten? | 赫顿先生 |
[16:46] | John Hutten? | 约翰·赫顿 |
[16:50] | Put it down. Let me see your hands. | 放下电钻 手放在我能看见的地方 |
[16:53] | I’m Agent Lisbon with the CBI. | 我是加调局的里斯本探员 |
[16:54] | Just want to ask you a few questions. | 想问你几个问题 |
[17:11] | Agent Lisbon, you said? | 里斯本探员是吧 |
[17:15] | Pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[17:25] | John William Hutten. | 约翰·威廉·赫顿 |
[17:29] | You served 18 months in Folsom. | 在福尔瑟姆监狱服刑18个月 |
[17:32] | Here you are, | 现在又是 |
[17:33] | a suspect in a robbery and homicide. | 抢劫杀人案的嫌犯 |
[17:36] | Is there a charge at the end of this, Detective? | 警探 你的指控到底是什么 |
[17:39] | Where were you yesterday at noon? | 昨天中午你在哪 |
[17:42] | Home. Sick. | 病了 在家 |
[17:44] | Is there anyone who can verify that? | 有人证明吗 |
[17:48] | No, because I was home, sick. | 没有 因为我病了 在家呆着呢 |
[17:52] | You were caught on camera at four banks in the Central Valley. | 中央谷区的四家银行的监控录像都拍到你了 |
[17:56] | All four of those banks were robbed | 这四家银行在你去过之后 |
[17:57] | within weeks of you visiting. | 几星期内全部遭到抢劫 |
[17:59] | Which is conclusive evidence of what? | 这又能证明什么 |
[18:01] | I think it’s evidence that your client | 我想这能证明你的委托人 |
[18:03] | planned to commit armed robbery. | 计划进行持枪抢劫 |
[18:05] | Then charge him, and we’ll see what a jury has to say. | 那就起诉他 看看陪审团会怎么想 |
[18:10] | What were you doing in those banks? | 你去那些银行干什么 |
[18:13] | Times are tight. | 日子不好过啊 |
[18:14] | I was shopping for competitive interest rates | 我只是想看哪个银行的 |
[18:17] | in money market accounts. | 存款利率更高一些 |
[18:20] | And you’ve been smart so far. | 你之前一直很精明 |
[18:22] | Blacking out security cameras, going straight for the vault. | 黑掉摄像头 直奔金库 |
[18:25] | But this time, you screwed up, and somebody ended up dead. | 但这次你搞砸了 有人死了 |
[18:28] | Maybe the SAC Fed job was too big for you. | 也许是抢劫萨城联邦银行对你来说难度太大了 |
[18:30] | O-or maybe the murder was a part of the plan all along. | 又或者谋杀一直就是你计划的一部分 |
[18:34] | I didn’t rob Sacramento Federal. | 我没有抢萨城联邦银行 |
[18:37] | I didn’t rob any bank. | 我根本没抢什么银行 |
[18:39] | But if I did, I certainly wouldn’t need to kill someone. | 就算我抢了 我也完全不需要杀人 |
[18:42] | That’s just sloppy. | 那也太草率了 |
[18:46] | Now I’ve had my brushes with the law, | 我是触犯过法律 |
[18:49] | but I’ve learned some things from them, | 但我也从中学到了些东西 |
[18:51] | like the fact that you can’t use my past | 比如说你不能在法庭上用我过去的案底 |
[18:54] | against me in court | 作为不利于我的证据 |
[18:56] | and no matter what you say inside this little room, | 不论你在这说得多天花乱坠 |
[19:01] | you have nothing on me. | 你根本就没证据 |
[19:03] | So unless there’s something else, Agent Lisbon, | 里斯本探员 你要是没有别的证据 |
[19:06] | I think I should be getting back to work. | 我想我该回去工作了 |
[19:09] | We’ll see ourselves out. | 我们自己出去就好 |
[19:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:20] | Patrick Jane. I’m working the robbery/murder case. | 我是派翠克·简 在调查这起抢劫杀人案 |
[19:23] | We already spoke with Agent Lisbon. | 我们已经和里斯本探员谈过了 |
[19:24] | Yes, I know. I saw the whole thing. | 我知道 我一直看着呢 |
[19:26] | Uh, just a head’s-up, for future reference, | 提醒你一下 供你日后参考 |
[19:27] | that large mirror is, in fact, a window. | 那面大镜子其实是窗户 |
[19:32] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[19:33] | Uh, I can see that you’re a professional, | 能看出来你是专业的 |
[19:34] | but, uh, Agent Lisbon was correct. Uh, | 里斯本探员说得对 |
[19:37] | this last robbery was a break in pattern. | 这次抢劫案的模式不同以往 |
[19:39] | Uh, I don’t mean that just because someone was killed. | 不同之处不仅在于有人被杀了 |
[19:43] | I’m talking about the entire job. | 整个抢劫过程都不一样 |
[19:45] | How’s that? | 怎么说 |
[19:47] | Well, the other three robberies were simple– | 其它三单劫案都很简单 |
[19:49] | small town banks, very little security, | 小镇银行 安保人员很少 |
[19:52] | straightforward. | 非常直接 |
[19:53] | But SAC Federal–bigger. | 但是萨克联邦银行 更大 |
[19:56] | Much bigger. | 大得多 |
[19:57] | Mr. Jane, we’ve already answered– | 简先生 我们已经回答过 |
[19:59] | Now there had to be something | 肯定有什么东西 |
[20:00] | that gave you that extra bit of confidence | 让你有了充分自信 |
[20:02] | to pull this one off. | 认为这次抢劫能成 |
[20:04] | What was that? | 是什么呢 |
[20:05] | John, don’t say a word. | 约翰 什么都别说 |
[20:10] | You had an inside man. | 你在银行有个内应 |
[20:13] | Yes. | 对了 |
[20:15] | Of course. | 肯定是 |
[20:16] | I should’ve known. | 早该想到的 |
[20:17] | I used to use one on occasion in my stage act. | 我在舞台表演的时候有时也要用到的 |
[20:23] | Stage act, huh? | 舞台表演 |
[20:25] | Uh, let me guess– balloon sculpting? | 我猜猜 是扭气球吗 |
[20:28] | Animal impressions? | 把气球扭成动物 |
[20:29] | Mm. That’s it. | 肯定是了 |
[20:33] | John’s a good worker. | 约翰是个好员工 |
[20:34] | Shows up on time, keeps his mouth shut. | 准时上班 不乱说话 |
[20:37] | Does he hang out with any of his coworkers? | 他会和同事出去玩吗 |
[20:39] | Not that I’ve noticed. Keeps to himself mostly. | 我没注意到 他大多都一个人 |
[20:41] | Has he been acting strange recently? | 他最近有什么奇怪的举动吗 |
[20:44] | Do anything out of the ordinary? | 有什么不同寻常的行为吗 |
[20:45] | Like come in in a dress? | 穿裙子来上班那种的吗 |
[20:49] | No. Nothing like that. | 没有 没什么奇怪的 |
[20:52] | Can you confirm | 你能确认一下 |
[20:52] | whether or not Hutten was at work on these dates? | 这几个日子赫顿有没有来上班吗 |
[20:57] | I can’t help you. | 帮不了你 |
[20:58] | These are all before John started working here. | 这都是他来这里上班之前 |
[21:00] | The last few days– Hutten called in sick? | 最近几天 赫顿请病假了 |
[21:03] | Yeah, he said he had some kind of bug. | 是 他说是细菌感染引起的 |
[21:05] | Couldn’t get out of bed. | 病得起不来了 |
[21:06] | Do you believe him? | 你相信他吗 |
[21:07] | Sure. Why wouldn’t I? | 当然 干嘛不信 |
[21:08] | It’s been going around. | 最近细菌感染正流行呢 |
[21:09] | What do you mean by that? | 什么意思 |
[21:11] | Two of my other guys got the same thing. | 还有另外两个伙计也感染了 |
[21:13] | Arroyo brothers– | 阿罗约兄弟 |
[21:14] | Jorge, Cesar. | 豪尔赫和塞萨 |
[21:18] | We’re gonna need their home address. | 把他们的家庭地址给我们 |
[21:26] | When are you getting your shoes back? | 你什么时候能把鞋拿回来啊 |
[21:29] | They’re not so bad, are they? | 这鞋也没那么糟吧 |
[21:49] | Are you sure this is the right place to do this? | 你确定在这儿这么做合适吗 |
[21:53] | Well, Hutten’s inside man works at the bank, | 赫顿的内应在银行工作 |
[21:55] | and it seems…everyone that works at the bank is here. | 貌似所有在银行工作的人都来了 |
[21:59] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[22:00] | Jane, wait. W– | 简 等等 |
[22:04] | Hello. | 你好 |
[22:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[22:07] | Were you friends with my grandson? | 你是我孙子的朋友吗 |
[22:12] | Perfect. Glad you’re all here. | 好极了 很高兴大家都在 |
[22:14] | Quick. What’s your favorite color? | 快点回答 你最喜欢的颜色是什么 |
[22:16] | What? | 什么 |
[22:16] | Favorite color. Red? Green? Blue? | 最爱的颜色 红色 绿色还是蓝色 |
[22:19] | Blue. | 蓝色 |
[22:19] | Out of all your employees, which is the least trustworthy? | 在你所有的员工中 谁是最不可信的 |
[22:22] | What? None of them. | 什么 没有不可信的 |
[22:24] | You. What’s your name? | 就你了 你叫什么 |
[22:25] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[22:26] | Casey, you work in banking, | 凯西 你在银行工作 |
[22:28] | yet your personal finances are a wreck. | 但是你的私人财政状况却一团糟 |
[22:30] | No, they’re not. | 才没有 |
[22:30] | Oh, please. That handbag on your salary? Dead giveaway. | 拜托 就你那点工资还背得起这包 |
[22:33] | And you bite your nails. Sure sign of anxiety. | 你在啃指甲 说明你很焦虑 |
[22:36] | Yet someone as anxious as you | 像你这样焦虑的人 |
[22:37] | probably doesn’t have the stomach | 大概没有胆子 |
[22:38] | to pull off a crime like this. | 犯下这样的案子 |
[22:40] | Crime? What crime? | 案子 什么案子 |
[22:43] | You didn’t like Ernie, did you? | 你不喜欢欧尼 对吗 |
[22:46] | You felt threatened by him. | 你觉得他威胁到了你 |
[22:48] | Who told you that? | 谁说的 |
[22:49] | You did just now. | 你承认了 |
[22:50] | Clearly not smart enough to pull off a robbery. | 以你的智商要抢劫明显不够啊 |
[22:52] | What’d you say to me? | 你说什么 |
[22:53] | You heard me. | 你听到了 |
[22:54] | Uh, when I asked you manager who he trusted the least, | 当我问经理谁最不可信 |
[22:58] | his eyes darted to you. | 他的眼睛瞟向了你 |
[23:00] | – They did not. – Repeat after me– | -我才没有 -跟我念 |
[23:01] | “I am the inside man.” | 我是内应 |
[23:03] | Hell, no. | 绝不是 |
[23:05] | Just as I thought. Not you either. | 如我所料 你也不是 |
[23:07] | Wait. Th-there was an inside man? | 等等 你说有内应 |
[23:10] | – What’s your name? – Uh, Tai. | -你叫什么 -泰 |
[23:11] | Tai. Pleasure to meet you. | 泰 很高兴见到你 |
[23:14] | Have we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[23:15] | Did you help rob Sacramento Federal Bank? | 你有协助劫匪抢劫萨克拉门托联邦银行吗 |
[23:17] | No. | 没有 |
[23:18] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你肯定 -当然 |
[23:19] | – Yes? – No. | -是吗 -不是 |
[23:20] | – No? Yes? – Get off me. | -不是吗 是吗 -放手 |
[23:21] | This–this is completely inappropriate. | 你也太无礼了 |
[23:24] | Show Ernie some respect. | 尊重一下欧尼 |
[23:29] | Yes. Right. | 是 是的 |
[23:30] | Absolutely right. | 你说的没错 |
[23:33] | My apologies. | 我道歉 |
[23:45] | That was 1982? | 那张是1982年的吗 |
[23:47] | Yeah. | 是 |
[23:49] | Jane. Jane, where you going? | 简 简 你要去哪儿 |
[23:51] | I just have to check on something. I’ll be right back. | 我得去查些事儿 待会就回来 |
[23:53] | – No. -You know, you should probably answer that. | -不许去 -你应该接电话 |
[23:55] | It’s very important. | 肯定是要事 |
[23:55] | Damn it, Jane. | 可恶 简 |
[23:57] | – Hello? – Hey, boss. | -你好 -你好 头儿 |
[23:59] | We checked out the Arroyo brothers’ apartment. | 我们检查了阿罗约兄弟的公寓 |
[24:01] | Place is empty. | 公寓里没人 |
[24:03] | According to the building manager, | 大楼管理员说 |
[24:04] | they took off late last night. | 他们昨晚走的 |
[24:05] | Any word on where they were going? | 知道他们去哪儿了吗 |
[24:06] | No forwarding address, | 没有留下转发地址 |
[24:07] | but they told the manager | 但是他们告诉管理员 |
[24:08] | they were headed to Mexico to visit family. | 他们去墨西哥探亲了 |
[24:10] | And we also tracked down the van that was used in the robbery. | 我们追踪到了劫案中使用的卡车 |
[24:12] | It was torched pretty bad. | 被烧毁得很严重 |
[24:15] | Yeah, it doesn’t look like we’re gonna get anything form it. | 看起来应该没法从车里追查到任何线索 |
[24:17] | All right. Flag the Arroyo brothers with customs. | 好吧 通知海关缉拿阿罗约兄弟 |
[24:20] | If they’re on their way to Mexico, | 如果他们真在去墨西哥的路上 |
[24:21] | maybe we can get them before they cross the border. | 也许能在他们越境之前抓到他们 |
[24:23] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:28] | Uh, Lisbon. | 里斯本 |
[25:31] | Found something. | 我找到了一些东西 |
[25:31] | You will never believe who was working with the bank robbers. | 你不会相信银行劫匪的同伙是谁 |
[25:36] | Ernie Wright. | 欧尼·莱特 |
[25:41] | Probably shouldn’t discuss it here. | 或许不该在这儿讨论这个问题 |
[25:49] | We’re very sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[25:56] | There’s no way Ernie could do something like this. | 欧尼不可能做这种事 |
[25:57] | There’s just no way. | 不可能的 |
[25:59] | We found a one-way ticket to Brazil in Ernie’s name. | 找到一张去巴西的单程机票 署名欧尼 |
[26:02] | No. | 不 |
[26:03] | No. That’s absurd. | 不可能 这太荒谬了 |
[26:06] | Ernie? | 欧尼 |
[26:07] | Robbing a bank? I mean, he wasn’t the type. | 抢银行 我是说 他不是这种人 |
[26:10] | He was exactly the type. | 他就是这种人 |
[26:13] | Judging from these photographs here, | 根据这些照片判断 |
[26:16] | I’d say Ernie became a different man. | 欧尼已经变了个人 |
[26:19] | Yeah, he lost weight, | 他减肥了 |
[26:20] | started dressing sharper. | 穿着变时髦了 |
[26:23] | Powerful external transformations | 外在的重大改变 |
[26:25] | can often coincide with even larger internal ones. | 通常伴随着更巨大的内在变化 |
[26:29] | He was trying to better himself. | 他只是想变得更好 |
[26:30] | Why? Because of you? | 为什么 因为你吗 |
[26:32] | I encouraged him, of course. | 我当然鼓励他这么做 |
[26:35] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[26:37] | Ernie was just a teller when we met. | 我们相遇的时候欧尼只是个出纳员 |
[26:39] | He was still living at home. | 还住在家里 |
[26:41] | Shy, inexperienced with women? | 害羞 对女人毫无经验 |
[26:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:45] | And what changed? | 什么改变了 |
[26:47] | He finished his degree, | 他拿到了学位 |
[26:49] | got promoted to assistant manager, | 升职当了助理经理 |
[26:50] | and bought this house. | 买了这座房子 |
[26:51] | And you were by his side every step of the way. | 而你一直都在他身边 |
[26:53] | You must have seen something very special in Ernie. | 你一定看到了欧尼身上的某种特质 |
[26:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:57] | I saw that he was sweet | 我觉得他是个那么贴心 |
[27:00] | and how good a man he was. | 那么好的人 |
[27:03] | He could never do something like this. | 他不可能做出那样的事 |
[27:05] | No way. | 不可能 |
[27:09] | Where’d you grow up? | 你在哪儿长大 |
[27:11] | Upstate New York. | 纽约州北部 |
[27:12] | A town called Newburgh. | 一个叫纽堡的小镇 |
[27:13] | Hmm. And you two? | 你们呢 |
[27:16] | Uh, Chicago. | 芝加哥 |
[27:19] | Here. | 本地人 |
[27:20] | In Sacramento. Why? | 就在萨克拉门托 为什么这么问 |
[27:23] | No reason. | 没什么 |
[27:25] | So if we prove Hutten’s connection to Ernie, | 如果我们证实了赫顿同欧尼有关联 |
[27:27] | we prove Hutten’s guilt. | 我们就能证明赫顿有罪 |
[27:29] | But a connection should’ve come up by now. | 但到现在还没发现他们的关联 |
[27:31] | How did Hutten know Ernie? | 赫顿是怎么认识欧尼的 |
[27:33] | – Hot reading. – What? | -热读术 -什么 |
[27:35] | Well, Hutten’s a careful, meticulous professional. | 赫顿是个小心谨慎一丝不苟的职业罪犯 |
[27:37] | He wouldn’t have used an inside man | 他不会用一个 |
[27:38] | that could be traced back to him, | 可以追查到自己的内应 |
[27:40] | so he researched the staff at the bank. | 所以他研究了银行里的工作人员 |
[27:42] | Hot reading. Very easy to do these days. | 热读术 这年头很容易办到 |
[27:44] | And he kept digging until he found someone with shaky ethics | 他一直找 直到发现一个意志不坚定的 |
[27:47] | and a yen for a better life– Ernie. | 渴望更好生活的人 也就是欧尼 |
[27:54] | Wow. It’s late. | 这么晚了 |
[27:55] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这儿干嘛 |
[27:58] | Trying to find a connection between Hutten and Ernie Wright. | 我想找到赫顿和欧尼·莱特之间的关联 |
[28:01] | I’ve checked Ernie’s e-mail account, | 我查了欧尼的邮箱 |
[28:03] | text messages, and cell phone records. | 短信和手机通话记录 |
[28:06] | Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[28:06] | So far there’s no sign of communication between them. | 目前为止没有发现他们之间的任何联系 |
[28:09] | Mm. Sorry to hear it. | 真遗憾 |
[28:10] | Oh, listen, uh, the bank manager’s supposed to send out | 对了 银行经理答应给我 |
[28:12] | a list of safety deposit box owners. | 一份保险箱租赁者名单 |
[28:14] | Right. It’s on my desk. | 是的 就在我桌上 |
[28:16] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[28:18] | Silly me. Almost forgot. | 我真傻 差点忘了 |
[28:20] | I’ve really been craving Italian lately, | 我最近非常想吃意大利菜 |
[28:22] | so what do you say we get a nice | 你觉得我们明天中午去 |
[28:23] | linguine for lunch tomorrow? | 吃顿美味的扁意粉怎么样 |
[28:27] | – Huh? -Yeah. Okay. | -怎么样 -好吧 |
[28:28] | Ciao. Ciao. | 回见 |
[28:58] | Jane. | 简 |
[29:00] | Jane, wake up. | 简 醒醒 |
[29:01] | Yeah. What’s the time? | 好 几点了 |
[29:03] | 8:00. | 八点 |
[29:04] | Oh, we have to get going. | 得出发了 |
[29:05] | Where? | 去哪里 |
[29:06] | I’ll explain it all in the car. | 我到车上再跟你解释一切 |
[29:08] | No. You’ll explain it now, please. | 不行 现在就给我说清楚 |
[29:10] | Oh, I like it when you get all authoritarian on me. | 我喜欢你对我霸道的样子 |
[29:13] | Talk. Where are we going? | 快说 去哪里 |
[29:15] | To catch Ernie’s killer. | 去抓凶手 |
[29:16] | How? We don’t have anything on Hutten. | 凭什么 我们还没掌握赫顿的任何把柄 |
[29:18] | Hutten didn’t kill Ernie. | 赫顿没杀欧尼 |
[29:19] | He didn’t? | 不是他杀的 |
[29:20] | Well, he robbed the bank, all right, | 他是抢劫了银行没错 |
[29:22] | but he was telling the truth | 不过他说他没必要杀人 |
[29:23] | when he said he didn’t need to shoot anyone. | 这点他没撒谎 |
[29:25] | Why would he do that? | 他有什么理由杀人 |
[29:26] | It’s sloppy, not his style. | 太草率了 不是他的风格 |
[29:27] | Jane, I need more than that. | 简 我需要更充分的证据 |
[29:30] | You remember the safe deposit vault | 还记得保险箱库的门 |
[29:32] | was open during the robbery? | 在抢劫过程中是开着的吗 |
[29:34] | I just assumed that someone took something from there, | 我以为是有人从里面取东西 |
[29:37] | but, uh, I got it all backwards. | 可事实相反 |
[29:38] | They didn’t take anything. | 他们什么都没拿 |
[29:40] | They put something in there. | 而是放东西进去 |
[29:42] | What? | 什么 |
[29:44] | You really want me to tell you? | 你真想让我告诉你吗 |
[29:45] | It’s gonna ruin the surprise. | 那就没惊喜可言了 |
[29:47] | Yes. I don’t like surprises. | 对 我不喜欢惊喜 |
[29:48] | Three guesses then. | 那给你三次机会 |
[29:51] | I’ll give you a hint. | 我给你一条提示 |
[29:53] | It’s–it’s not animal | 不是动物 |
[29:56] | or vegetable. | 也不是蔬菜 |
[30:05] | You know, we can’t open a safe deposit box without a warrant. | 没有搜查令 我们无法开保险箱 |
[30:08] | We can if we have the owner’s permission. | 有所有者的许可就行 |
[30:14] | Uh, we don’t open for a half-hour. | 我们暂停营业半小时 |
[30:16] | Is everything all right? | 出什么事了吗 |
[30:18] | Everything’s fine. | 没出什么事 |
[30:19] | We just want to ask your employees some questions. | 我们只想问你的员工几个问题 |
[30:21] | It shouldn’t take long. | 不会占用很长时间的 |
[30:22] | Can you have everyone who was here at the time of the robbery | 你能让所有抢劫案发生时在场的人 |
[30:25] | gather in the safe deposit vault, | 到保险箱库集合吗 |
[30:26] | yourself included? | 包括你自己 |
[30:27] | Yes, absolutely. | 好的 当然 |
[30:29] | Has there been a break in the case? | 案子有突破了吗 |
[30:30] | You’ll see. | 马上就知道了 |
[30:39] | What’s this all about? | 这是要干什么 |
[30:41] | Oh, I’ve gathered you here to help catch Ernie’s killer. | 我让你们在这里集合是为了抓住凶手 |
[30:44] | How are we gonna catch the bank robber? | 我们怎么能抓到劫匪 |
[30:46] | Well, the bank robber didn’t kill Ernie. | 银行劫匪并没杀欧尼 |
[30:48] | Then who did? | 那是谁杀的 |
[30:49] | Uh, one of you. | 你们其中的一位 |
[30:51] | – What? – I don’t think so, buddy. | -什么 -不可能 伙计 |
[30:53] | I would never ever hurt Ernie. | 我绝不会伤害欧尼 |
[30:54] | Whoa. There’s no need for objections. | 没必要提出异议 |
[30:57] | One of you shot Ernie during the robbery, | 你们中有人在抢劫过程中杀了欧尼 |
[30:59] | and you hid the gun in a safe deposit box. | 然后把枪藏进了保险箱 |
[31:01] | – I am sure of it. – But that– | -我可以肯定 -可… |
[31:03] | Yes, exactly, Doug. That means the killer would’ve | 没错 道格 那就说明凶手 |
[31:05] | had to have planned the murder a long way in advance, | 早就已经策划了这起谋杀案 |
[31:07] | so one of you, who I will identify shortly, | 所以一会儿我会很快指出你们中的一位 |
[31:11] | is a cold-blooded schemer. | 是个冷血阴谋家 |
[31:14] | Now first of all, | 首先 |
[31:15] | if there’s anyone here that feels the urge to leave, | 如果有人有急事想先走 |
[31:17] | feel free. Please do so. But know this– | 请随意 不过这样的话… |
[31:20] | we will assume you are our killer. | 我们会认定你是凶手 |
[31:23] | Armin, if you wouldn’t mind unlocking the vault door. | 阿明 麻烦你开一下保险箱库的门 |
[31:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:42] | Before we begin, | 我们开始前 |
[31:44] | uh, Agent Lisbon has a few words. | 里斯本探员有话要讲 |
[31:47] | Agent Lisbon? | 里斯本探员 |
[31:48] | I’ve been authorized by the district attorney’s office | 地检办公室授权我 |
[31:51] | to offer Ernie’s killer a plea deal. | 为凶手提供一份认罪协议 |
[31:54] | Ten years in prison | 十年刑期 |
[31:55] | if you cooperate now and open the deposit box. | 如果你愿意立刻合作 打开保险箱 |
[31:59] | Ten years. | 十年 |
[32:01] | That’s a very generous offer. | 条件很宽厚了 |
[32:03] | And all you have to do | 你只需要 |
[32:05] | is open the box before I’m forced to. | 在我被迫开箱之前打开箱子 |
[32:12] | Just as I’d hoped. | 正如我愿 |
[32:27] | Here. | 这里 |
[32:30] | Definitely somewhere here. | 一定是在这里的某个地方 |
[32:33] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[32:34] | Positive. | 确定 |
[32:38] | The offer is now 15 years. | 现在协议是十五年 |
[32:40] | All right, this is absurd. | 行了 这太荒谬了 |
[32:42] | You can’t play some game with people’s lives. | 你们不能拿人命开玩笑 |
[32:44] | Armin, we’re the law. We can do whatever we want. | 阿明 我们就是法律 想做什么都行 |
[32:47] | Any takers for 15 years? | 有人愿意接受十五年的协议吗 |
[32:50] | Very well. | 很好 |
[32:55] | Mm, not really feeling it. | 还没感觉到 |
[33:01] | Ah. Yes. | 有了 |
[33:03] | It’s somewhere in this group here. | 就在这块区域 |
[33:07] | The offer is now 20 years. | 现在协议为二十年 |
[33:08] | 20 years right now. There it is. | 二十年了 就是这样 |
[33:11] | Your last chance of seeing freedom in your lifetime. | 你有生之年重获自由的最后机会了 |
[33:14] | All you need is a little key that fits in a little lock. | 你只需提供开小锁的小钥匙 |
[33:20] | Suit yourselves. | 随你便 |
[33:23] | I believe… | 我相信 |
[33:26] | It’s one of these three here. | 就是这三个其中的一个 |
[33:31] | Starting on five. Starting on five. | 点点点 点到谁就是谁 |
[33:33] | Uh, Stephens, | 斯蒂芬斯 |
[33:36] | Hudson, | 哈德森 |
[33:38] | Keene. | 基恩 |
[33:41] | Stephens. | 斯蒂芬斯 |
[33:41] | Hudson. Keene. | 哈德森 基恩 |
[33:43] | 25 years. | 二十五年 |
[33:44] | If we have to force open the box, the deal’s off. | 如果我们被迫打开保险箱 那协议就作废 |
[33:48] | You’ll be facing first-degree murder, | 你将面临一级谋杀指控 |
[33:49] | and the district attorney | 而且地检官 |
[33:51] | will aggressively pursue the death penalty. | 势必会积极争取死刑判决 |
[33:53] | You might get life if you’re lucky. | 幸运的话 说不定能保住小命 |
[33:57] | – All right, Jane. – Yeah. – Which one is it? | -好吧 简 -在 -是哪个 |
[33:59] | Yeah. Uh, Stephens… | 好 斯蒂芬斯 |
[34:02] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[34:07] | Keene? | 基恩 |
[34:09] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我觉得不是 |
[34:12] | Perhaps it’s Hudson. | 可能是哈德森 |
[34:14] | Wait. | 等等 |
[34:22] | Nancy? | 南希 |
[34:23] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[34:25] | Oh, my God. You evil bitch! | 天呐 你这恶毒的婊子 |
[34:27] | Oh, there’s no need for that. | 没必要这么大反应 |
[34:28] | Let’s see if the key fits. Shall we? | 先看看钥匙对不对得上 行吗 |
[34:49] | Nancy Sterling, | 南希·斯特林 |
[34:50] | you’re under arrest for the murder of Ernie Wright. | 你因谋杀欧尼·莱特被捕 |
[34:52] | Turn around. Put your hands behind your back. | 转过身去 把手放到背后 |
[34:58] | When I met Ernie, he was a loser– | 我遇到欧尼时 他一无是处 |
[35:00] | fat, stuck in his job, still living with his parents. | 肥胖 工作没法晋升 还和父母同住 |
[35:06] | And you helped him change? | 然后你帮他改变了吗 |
[35:08] | Helped him? | 何止帮他 |
[35:09] | I made him the man he was. | 是我造就了他 |
[35:12] | I supported him when he went back to school, | 我挣钱供他回学校读书 |
[35:14] | found him his house, | 帮他找了房子 |
[35:16] | I even helped him get promoted. | 我甚至还帮他晋升了 |
[35:18] | And how did he repay me? | 而他是怎么回报我的 |
[35:20] | He completely lost interest in me. | 他完全对我失去了兴趣 |
[35:23] | And you resented him for it. | 于是你就心生怨恨 |
[35:24] | You’re damn right I did. | 没错 |
[35:27] | I thought he was cheating on me. | 我觉得他对我不忠 |
[35:30] | He was getting in shape, | 他开始减肥 |
[35:32] | working out. | 健身 |
[35:34] | Don’t think I didn’t notice other women looking at him. | 别以为我不知道别的女人对他有意思 |
[35:38] | You should’ve seen Ernie. | 你真该看看欧尼的样子 |
[35:40] | He loved it. | 他可享受了 |
[35:43] | Is that when you began spying on him? | 你是从那时候开始监视他的吗 |
[35:45] | I checked his phone, his e-mail. | 我查了他的手机 邮件 |
[35:49] | One time I followed him into one of those Internet cafes. | 有一次 我跟踪他去了一间网吧 |
[35:52] | So shady. | 非常可疑 |
[35:55] | He was using a secret e-mail account. | 他在用一个秘密邮箱账号 |
[35:57] | Which you hacked into. | 而你黑了这个账号 |
[35:58] | That’s when I found the e-mails. | 我就是那时发现了那些邮件 |
[36:00] | And you’re referring to the correspondence | 你是指欧尼和约翰·赫顿 |
[36:01] | between Ernie and John Hutten, right? | 之间往来的那些邮件 对吧 |
[36:03] | More like step-by-step details | 更像是他们在商议如何 |
[36:05] | outlining how they were gonna rob the bank. | 抢劫银行的具体步骤 |
[36:10] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[36:13] | But then I found that ticket to Brazil. | 但后来我发现了那张去巴西的票 |
[36:17] | Ernie was gonna leave me– | 欧尼打算扔下我 |
[36:19] | me, | 扔下我 |
[36:20] | after everything I’d done for him. | 在我为他付出了这么多之后 |
[36:24] | I don’t think so. | 我可不能就这么算了 |
[36:27] | I had the details for the robbery. | 我掌握了抢劫的细节 |
[36:30] | I knew exactly where everyone was going to be | 我清楚哪个劫匪会到哪里 |
[36:34] | and when they were going to be there. | 和他们到达的时间 |
[36:39] | So I hid. | 所以我躲了起来 |
[36:41] | And I waited for the robbers to leave. | 我等着劫匪们离开 |
[36:47] | Then went into the cash vault. | 然后我进了金库 |
[36:51] | Ernie never suspected a thing. | 欧尼根本没有料到 |
[36:54] | I’m keeping the ring. | 戒指我会留着的 |
[36:56] | What are you– | 你要做… |
[37:03] | You should’ve seen the look on his face. | 你们真该看看他脸上的表情 |
[37:07] | It was perfect, | 一切太完美了 |
[37:09] | except for one thing. | 除了一件事 |
[37:15] | I left the safe deposit door open. | 我走的时候没关保险箱库的门 |
[37:23] | When I tried to go back and close it, | 我想回去把它关上时 |
[37:27] | it was too late. | 却太迟了 |
[37:33] | You know, you could’ve just called the police, | 你本可以报警的 |
[37:36] | turned Ernie in. | 检举欧尼 |
[37:38] | I thought about that. | 这我也想过 |
[37:40] | I really did. | 我真的想过 |
[37:42] | But Ernie was gonna leave me. | 但是欧尼打算离开我 |
[37:45] | Me. | 离开我 |
[37:47] | I was planning our wedding, | 我当时正在筹备我们的婚礼 |
[37:49] | and he was just gonna disappear forever. | 而他却打算一走了之了 |
[37:55] | He deserved everything he got. | 他这是罪有应得 |
[38:04] | This is getting to be grounds for harassment, Agent Lisbon. | 这么做已经构成骚扰了 里斯本探员 |
[38:07] | I told him this wouldn’t take long. | 我告诉他时间不会太长 |
[38:09] | “I will arrive Tuesday at 12:00 p.M. Exactly. | “我会在周二中午12点到达 |
[38:12] | “You will be in the lobby. | “你就待在大厅里 |
[38:14] | “I will take you in back at gunpoint, | “我会用枪顶着你的背 |
[38:16] | “Where you will open the vault. | “你去打开金库 |
[38:18] | “You will help load the cash into duffel bags, | “你帮助我们把现金装进行李袋 |
[38:21] | then you will stay behind.” | 然后你就留下来别动” |
[38:26] | Ernie’s fiancee was spying on him. | 欧尼未婚妻在监视他 |
[38:28] | Text messages, phone calls. | 他的短信 通话记录 |
[38:30] | She even found the secret e-mail account that he was using. | 她甚至发现了他正在使用的秘密邮箱账户 |
[38:32] | As a matter of fact, she saved every e-mail you sent him. | 事实上 她保存了你发给他的每封邮件 |
[38:37] | You ready to talk about that deal now? | 你现在准备谈谈认罪协议了吗 |
[38:41] | Hutten wasn’t the killer, | 赫顿不是凶手 |
[38:42] | so it had to be somebody else in the bank, | 所以一定是银行里别的人干的 |
[38:44] | but why Nancy? | 但为何是南希 |
[38:47] | Whoever killed Ernie | 无论是谁杀了欧尼 |
[38:47] | had to have known about the robbery in advance. | 一定是提前知晓了抢劫的计划 |
[38:49] | Well, Nancy was, uh, the likely candidate. | 南希是很有可能的人选 |
[38:52] | She’s also a classic power dater. | 她还是个典型的强势型约会对象 |
[38:54] | A what? | 什么 |
[38:55] | Oh, you know the type. | 你知道那种人 |
[38:59] | They date down so they | 他们专挑配不上自己的人约会 |
[39:01] | have all the power in a relationship. | 以确保在感情中的强势 |
[39:02] | Oh. And how did you know this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[39:07] | Uh, well, she had more than half of the space in Ernie’s closet. | 欧尼家的衣柜里 一大半都是她的东西 |
[39:12] | I mean, she didn’t even live there | 我是说 她根本不住这儿 |
[39:13] | and she had more than half of his closet space? | 却占据了他家一大半的衣橱空间 |
[39:17] | And how did you know which safe deposit box was Nancy’s? | 你怎么知道哪个保险箱是南希的 |
[39:19] | I hot read her. | 我对她用了热读术 |
[39:21] | I had the list of owners and the bank staff files. | 我有户主的名单和银行职员的档案 |
[39:23] | I knew one of the names had to be Nancy in disguise. | 我知道其中有一个名字是南希的化名 |
[39:26] | Hudson? | 哈德森吗 |
[39:29] | No one ever strays very far when it comes to false names. | 没人会用跟自己真名毫无关联的化名 |
[39:33] | Nancy said that she grew up | 南希说过她是在纽约北部的 |
[39:34] | in a small town in upstate New York–Newburgh. | 一个叫纽堡的小镇长大的 |
[39:37] | On the Hudson River. | 哈德森河边上 |
[39:38] | On the Hudson River. Mm. | 就在哈德森河边上 |
[39:40] | You know, these shoes are actually quite comfortable. | 这双鞋真的相当舒服 |
[39:43] | They’re growing on me. | 它们太合我的脚了 |
[39:47] | Not on me. | 我可没感觉 |
[39:48] | No? | 没有吗 |
[39:59] | Oh, hey, Teresa. Glad you made it. | 特蕾莎 很高兴你来了 |
[40:02] | It’s a pretty high-class crowd. | 来了这么多高层人士 |
[40:04] | I wish you would’ve warned me. | 你早跟我说一声就好了 |
[40:05] | Nah. They’re pussycats. Come on. I’ll introduce you. | 他们不会介意的 来吧 我给你引荐 |
[40:09] | Teresa Lisbon, | 特蕾莎·里斯本 |
[40:10] | this is district attorney Don Wolcott. | 这位是地检官唐·沃尔科特 |
[40:12] | FBI Bureau Director Charles Bailey… | 联调局局长查尔斯·贝利 |
[40:14] | Sir. | 您好 |
[40:14] | – Senator Eileen Dawkins. – State Senator. | -参议员艾琳·道金斯 -是州议员 |
[40:17] | Here. Have a seat. Get you a drink? | 来 请坐 喝点什么 |
[40:19] | Yeah. Can I have a scotch on the rocks, please? | 好 我能来杯加冰苏格兰威士忌吗 |
[40:21] | You got it. | 马上就来 |
[40:23] | Oh, I think you know this guy, right? | 我想你认识这个人 对吗 |
[40:24] | Teresa. | 特蕾莎 |
[40:27] | I didn’t take you for a gambler. | 我没想过你会喜欢赌博 |
[40:29] | Oh, it’s not gambling if you know you’re gonna win. | 如果知道自己赢定了 就不算是赌了 |
[40:33] | Well, we got a live one. Watch out. | 口气不小 大家悠着点 |
[40:38] | There you go. | 你的酒 |
[40:39] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[40:43] | Look at that, huh? | 瞧瞧这双鞋 |
[40:44] | Beautiful work. | 手艺真不错 |
[40:45] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | -是啊 -谢谢 |
[40:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:52] | Here. | 给你 |
[41:04] | For the rental. | 这是租金 |
[41:08] | Thank you. Good night, Mr. Jane. Good night. | 谢谢你 晚安 简先生 晚安 |
[41:11] | Good night, Niko. | 晚安 尼克 |
[41:15] | I’m headed home. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 我回家了 明天见 |
[41:16] | Uh, yeah, tomorrow– curry, definitely. | 好啊 明天一定要吃咖喱 |
[41:20] | I feel like some Indian. | 我想吃点印度菜 |
[41:22] | You gotta tell me. How did you come up with Hutten’s name? | 你必须告诉我 你是怎么知道赫顿的名字的 |
[41:24] | It’s driving me crazy. | 这想得我快疯了 |
[41:28] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[41:29] | Get a pen and some paper. | 拿出纸笔 |
[41:31] | Write down a name, any name. | 随便写个名字 |
[41:45] | Wayne Rigsby. | 韦恩·瑞斯比 |
[41:48] | You guessed? | 你猜到的 |
[41:49] | No. Although with that name, it wouldn’t be hard to. | 不是 不过他的名字并不难猜 |
[41:52] | I, uh, read your pen. | 我洞穿了你的笔法 |
[41:54] | So you cheated? | 所以你作弊了 |
[41:56] | That’s a dirty word. | 这个词可不雅 |
[41:58] | Maybe just a little. | 也许是作了点弊 |
[42:03] | Well, here’s what I think of your little trick. | 好吧 我对你的小作弊有点看法 |
[42:08] | I didn’t quite get the first word, | 我没看懂第一个词 |
[42:09] | but the second word was definitely “You.” | 不过第二个词肯定是”你” |
[42:13] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[42:24] | Oh, well, that’s not very nice. | 这么写可不友善 |