时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | – I’m just exhausting. – That was something, huh? | -我精疲力尽了 -真不错啊 |
[00:11] | – Good ride, boys, good ride. – Oh, look at that! | -骑得好 伙计 -看那儿 |
[00:13] | -Oh, man. It’s beautiful. – That is gorgeous. | -真美 -太美了 |
[00:20] | – Well done, huh? – Let’s get a picture of the group. | -干得好 -我们来合影吧 |
[00:23] | You know what? That’s great idea. | 好主意 |
[00:24] | Um… where do you wanna… | 想站哪里 |
[00:25] | – Right there. I think… – Right here on the rock? | – 这里吧 -就这块石头上吧 |
[00:27] | Now come over here. | 快过来 |
[00:28] | – Come on, everybody, let’s line up. – All right, line it up. | -来 大家排排站好 -排排站 |
[00:30] | Get tight, and we’ll get back on the road | 抓紧时间 我们可以上路 |
[00:31] | – and ride some more. – Okay. | -再骑一段 -好 |
[00:32] | – All right, you ready? – How’s my hair? | -准备好了吗 -我头发怎么样 |
[00:34] | – All right. – Okay, one more. | -好了 -好 再来一张 |
[00:38] | Not yet. One more vertical. All right. | 还没好 竖着再拍一张 好了 |
[00:42] | Get away! | 快跑 |
[00:50] | Look at that! | 看那里 |
[00:57] | – What did you see, everybody? – Anybody moving out there? | -你们都看到什么了 -那有人在动吗 |
[01:00] | Crazy! | 疯了 |
[01:02] | It came out from nowhere. | 不知是哪里冲出来的 |
[01:03] | Did you see that? | 你们看到了吗 |
[01:07] | Oh my god. | 我的老天 |
[01:09] | Somebody get help. | 谁帮个忙 |
[01:10] | Who is this? | 他是谁 |
[01:11] | Call 9-1-1! | 快报警 |
[01:12] | – 9-1-1! – 9-1-1! Okay. I got it! I got it! | -报警 -报警 好 我来 我来 |
[01:14] | – Let’s go. – I’m getting my phone! | -快 -我去拿手机 |
[01:26] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[01:30] | Relax. | 放松 |
[01:30] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[01:32] | It’s gonna be fine, you gonna be ok. | 没事的 你会没事的 |
[01:35] | I’t all right. | 没事的 |
[01:38] | Hanging there. | 挺住 |
[01:59] | I have a question. | 问你个问题 |
[02:00] | Theoretically, if you wanted to break into | 理论上讲 如果你要闯入一所 |
[02:01] | a maximum security prison, how would you do it? | 最高戒备监狱 你会怎么做 |
[02:06] | You mean to get past the razor wire perimeter fence, | 你是说要翻过外围的铁丝网 |
[02:08] | the roaming patrols, | 还要避开巡逻 |
[02:09] | – closed-circuit camera surveillance? – Yes. | -闭路监控摄像头吗 -对 |
[02:13] | Theoretically, | 理论上讲 |
[02:15] | I don’t think you can break into a maximum security prison. | 我觉得你没法闯入最高戒备监狱 |
[02:21] | I have plenty of other things I could be doing, Lisbon. | 里斯本 我还有别的大把事要做 |
[02:23] | I don’t know why you brought me out here. | 为什么把我叫来这里 |
[02:24] | It’s good to get out in the sunshine and the fresh air. | 出来在阳光下呼吸点新鲜空气多好 |
[02:26] | You’ve been holed up | 你一直深居简出 |
[02:27] | for weeks obsessing over Lorelei Martins. | 沉迷于劳拉蕾·马丁斯的事 |
[02:29] | It’s unhealthy. | 太不健康了 |
[02:30] | Lorelei Martins is the closest | 劳拉蕾·马丁斯是我们离血腥约翰 |
[02:32] | we’ve ever gotten to Red John. | 前所未有的最近的线索 |
[02:33] | It doesn’t bother you that the FBI | 联调局就这么把她抢走了 |
[02:34] | just took her away from us? | 你难道一点也不在意吗 |
[02:35] | Of course it bothers me, | 我当然在意 |
[02:36] | but there’s nothing I can do about it. | 但是我也无能为力 |
[02:38] | There’s nothing you can do, either. | 你也无能为力 |
[02:39] | – How long is this gonna take? – It’s a jurisdictional thing. | -还需要多久 -这案子牵涉管辖权 |
[02:42] | It shouldn’t take more than a couple hours. | 可能要好几个小时 |
[02:43] | Jurisdictional? | 管辖权 |
[02:44] | Vehicular fatality. We’re in a state park. | 是车祸致死 这里是州立公园 |
[02:46] | Park rangers aren’t equipped to deal with this sort of thing. | 护林员没有能力处理这类事 |
[02:48] | That’s why we’re here– to do the paperwork. | 因此才要我们来做这文书工作 |
[02:50] | Excellent. Let’s get on with it. | 棒极了 开始吧 |
[02:52] | Shall we? | 来吧 |
[02:56] | 洛马观景台 小心 悬崖陡峭 请拴好您的宠物 | |
[03:04] | You guys must be CBI. | 你们是加调局的吧 |
[03:06] | Hey, thanks for coming. | 感谢你们能来 |
[03:16] | Just my luck. Damn it! | 真倒霉 该死的 |
[03:18] | What? | 什么 |
[03:19] | Get your yellow tape out. It’s a crime scene. | 准备封锁现场吧 这是一起谋杀案 |
[03:23] | Say what? | 你说什么 |
[03:24] | It’s a murder. | 这是一起谋杀案 |
[03:25] | Do whatever it is you do what it’s a murder. | 毫无疑问这就是一起谋杀案 |
[03:27] | Murder? What? No, it–it was an accident. | 谋杀案 什么 不 这是一起交通意外 |
[03:30] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[03:31] | Why weren’t there any skid marks? | 为什么没有任何刹车痕迹 |
[03:34] | Well, but– | 可… |
[03:35] | Damage to the guard rail | 护栏的损坏程度显示 |
[03:36] | indicates the car went straight through it at a high rate of speed. | 汽车是在高速状态下直冲过去 |
[03:38] | Which means the driver never engaged the brakes, | 这意味着开车的人没有踩刹车 |
[03:40] | never touched the steering wheel. | 也没有打方向盘 |
[03:42] | So then it’s a suicide. | 那这是一起自杀案 |
[03:44] | She was halfway through a cheeseburger. | 她的起司汉堡吃了一半 |
[03:46] | She just had her car cleaned. | 刚刚洗过车 |
[03:47] | And where’s her handbag? | 还有她的手提包哪去了 |
[03:49] | A woman like this would have a handbag, | 像她这样的女人一定包不离身 |
[03:50] | unless, of course, you have it. | 除非 是你拿走了 |
[03:51] | Do you have her handbag? | 你拿了她的手提包吗 |
[03:52] | – No. – Then it was stolen. | -没有 -那就是被偷了 |
[03:55] | Probably by the same person that pushed her off the road, | 偷包贼很可能就是那个害她摔下公路 |
[03:56] | or tampered with her brakes. | 或弄坏她刹车的人 |
[03:58] | – Wow. – Yes. Wow. | -了不起 -是啊 了不起 |
[04:00] | My work is done here. | 我的活儿干完了 |
[04:27] | Forensics just confirmed it. | 鉴证科刚刚证实了 |
[04:28] | No way those brake lines failed on their own. | 那些刹车线不可能是自然断裂的 |
[04:30] | – Definitely murder. – Poor kid. | -绝对是谋杀 -可怜的孩子 |
[04:32] | What have we got so far? | 目前有什么发现 |
[04:33] | Uh, the victim was Cassie Flood, 26. | 死者名叫凯西·福勒 二十六岁 |
[04:35] | She worked for Channel 7 doing human interest stories. | 她在七频道做新闻故事节目 |
[04:38] | I recognize her. She did that story | 我知道她 她在动物园做过 |
[04:40] | about the baby tiger at the zoo, right? | 关于老虎幼崽的节目 对吗 |
[04:42] | Probably. The last story she did was on space travel. | 有可能 她做的最后一次节目是关于太空旅行的 |
[04:48] | And ordinary people like me | 像我这样的普通人 |
[04:50] | will be able to fly into space on this? | 也能坐这个飞去太空吗 |
[04:51] | Just walk up and buy a ticket? | 只要进去买张票就行了 |
[04:54] | There are no ordinary people, Cassie. | 没有人是普通人 凯西 |
[04:57] | We are all of us extraordinary in our own way. | 我们都是独一无二的 |
[05:00] | How much is it gonna cost for me to get on this flight? | 这次飞行要花多少钱呢 |
[05:02] | First flight, quarter of a million. | 首次飞行需要二十五万 |
[05:05] | Thereabouts. | 左右 |
[05:06] | Wow, that is quite an expense for a 60-minute flight. | 对于一小时的飞行来讲还真有点昂贵啊 |
[05:10] | It’s not the flight you pay for. | 你花钱感受的不是你在空中的时刻 |
[05:12] | It’s the landing. | 而是你落地的那一刻 |
[05:14] | Oh. Well, there you have it. | 好了 访谈就到这里 |
[05:15] | Now back to Ed Hunt in the newsroom. | 下面回到埃德·亨特的新闻间 |
[05:16] | Okay. Well, she’s very telegenic. | 她挺上镜的 对吧 |
[05:19] | She ever do any hard news? | 她做过什么深刻的报导吗 |
[05:20] | Something that would have made her enemies? | 会使她树敌的那种新闻报导 |
[05:21] | Yeah, maybe. | 有 我猜是 |
[05:22] | Couple months ago, | 几个月前 |
[05:23] | she did a piece on the Bells Glen Speedway. | 她做了一个关于贝尔斯峡谷赛车道的报导 |
[05:25] | Started as a human interest story about stock cars, | 是从改装车开始进行报导的 |
[05:27] | but ended up exposing a black market | 但新闻调查到最后却爆出了 |
[05:29] | of stolen cars and auto parts. | 一个赃车与汽车零件的黑市 |
[05:30] | This guy, Dickie Yuntz, | 这个人叫迪基·扬茨 |
[05:32] | set to be indicted any day. | 随时将被起诉 |
[05:33] | – You and Cho follow up. – Okay. | -你和周去跟这条线索 -好的 |
[05:35] | Grace, this was originally treated as an accident. | 格蕾丝 这起案子原本被当做交通事故处理 |
[05:38] | Re-interview all the witnesses from the accident report. | 找事故报告上所有的的目击者重新问话 |
[05:40] | See if anyone remembers anything suspicious. | 看看有谁记得当时有什么可疑之处 |
[05:42] | Will do, boss. | 收到 头儿 |
[05:51] | Lisbon. So it’s a murder, isn’t it? | 里斯本 那案子是谋杀吧 |
[05:53] | It is. Let’s go to the news station the victim worked at. | 是的 我们去死者工作的新闻站调查一下 |
[05:56] | Uh, I’m kind of busy. Maybe later. | 我有点忙 待会再说 |
[05:59] | That’s not how it works. We have to do our jobs. | 事儿可不是这样办的 我们得尽好职责 |
[06:02] | Well, I think you can do it. You’re very capable. | 我觉得你能行 你很能干 |
[06:05] | I’m not kidding. Come on, let’s go. | 我没开玩笑 快 走吧 |
[06:07] | Okay, I’ll go to the news station with you, | 好吧 我跟你一起去新闻站 |
[06:09] | Get you started, and then you’re on your own, all right? | 帮你起个头 然后你自己来 好吗 |
[06:12] | I am not in the sixth grade. That doesn’t work on me. | 我又不是六年级的小学生 你这招可哄不了我 |
[06:15] | I can’t promise I’ll always be around to help you, Teresa. | 我可不能保证一辈子都在你身边帮你 特蕾莎 |
[06:18] | All right? There will come a time | 要知道 总有一天 |
[06:19] | when you might have to do all this on your own, | 你得独当一面 |
[06:22] | And I want you to be prepared. | 我希望你能做好准备 |
[06:23] | I am prepared to punch you in the face all on my own. | 我已经准备好朝你脸上独打一拳了 |
[06:27] | And that’s the weather. Ed? | 以上就是天气 埃德 |
[06:30] | Next up–did the vice president really say that? | 接下来 副总统真的这样说吗 |
[06:34] | Right after the break. | 休息一下马上回来 |
[06:39] | Okay, cue up the veep gaffe for when we’re back. | 切回节目就播副总统失言的带子 |
[06:42] | And… | 然后 |
[06:45] | get ready to go to sports. | 准备播送体育新闻 |
[06:47] | Excuse me, Mr. Kasmir, | 打扰一下 卡斯米尔先生 |
[06:48] | did Cassie ever have any threats directed against her? | 凯西曾受到过什么威胁吗 |
[06:51] | Maybe after the Bells Glen Speedway story? | 也许是在贝尔斯峡谷赛车道新闻之后 |
[06:53] | Uh, the first note came a week ago, | 第一张字条是一周前寄来的 |
[06:54] | saying Kassie should leave town and not come back. | 字条上说让凯西离开小镇再也别回来 |
[06:57] | The second note arrived yesterday. | 昨天收到第二个字条 |
[07:01] | Uh, you didn’t think this was worth mentioning to the police? | 你难道不觉得这些应该通知警方吗 |
[07:03] | Look, we get crank letters all the time. | 我们每时每刻都会收到不怀好意的匿名信 |
[07:06] | We don’t call the cops | 我们总不能每收到一封 |
[07:07] | every time one comes in. | 都报警吧吧 |
[07:10] | Go with this version. | 都这么写 |
[07:13] | Cassie was a valued person here. | 凯西是这里的重要人物 |
[07:14] | She was a part of this team. We cared about her. | 她是团队的一员 我们都很关心她 |
[07:16] | So don’t mistake our commitment to the news | 所以不要把我们在新闻上的严谨 |
[07:18] | for a lack of feeling. | 误认为是冷血 |
[07:20] | Oh, we’re not here to judge. I promise you. | 我们没有批判你们的意思 我保证 |
[07:22] | We’re just trying to find Cassie’s killer, same as you. | 我们只想找到杀害凯西的凶手 和你一样 |
[07:26] | You guys are great. | 你们不错啊 |
[07:29] | Oh, tough, uh, good-looking, | 坚韧 长得不赖 |
[07:31] | Sincere. | 真诚 |
[07:33] | Let’s put you on the air, ask the public for information, | 你们上直播节目吧 向公众获取信息 |
[07:35] | you know, blah, blah, blah. | 你们懂的 |
[07:36] | That’s not how we work. | 我们不这么干 |
[07:38] | It could be good for your investigation. | 会对你们的调查有帮助 |
[07:39] | Maybe later, if things don’t work out. | 再说吧 等调查进展不顺利的时候 |
[07:43] | If you were to use one word to sum up Cassie, | 如果用一个词来形容凯西 |
[07:45] | – What would that word be? – Promise. | -你会用什么词 -有前途 |
[07:47] | “Promise.” | 有前途 |
[07:49] | – She had great promise. – Great word. | -她前途无量 -评价很高 |
[07:50] | Just the other day, I was telling her she had, uh, | 就在几天前 我还告诉她 |
[07:53] | the anchor chair in her future. | 她未来会成为当家主播 |
[07:55] | Look, I don’t want to force you to do anything, | 我不是想强迫你们 |
[07:56] | but public attention is good. | 只是公众的力量是无限的 |
[07:58] | Bottom line–it could help you solve the case. | 重要的是可以帮你们破案 |
[08:00] | Did you, uh, get any more of these letters? | 你手头还有类似的信吗 |
[08:02] | I’ll have to check with my intern, | 我得问问我的实习生 |
[08:04] | but why don’t I get you on the air and we talk about it? | 可是咱们为什么不到电视节目上聊聊呢 |
[08:05] | – Mm, not gonna happen. – You sure? | -还是算了 -你确定 |
[08:08] | Absolutely positive. I don’t belong on television. | 绝对确定 我不上镜 |
[08:15] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[08:17] | Cbi. We’re looking for Richard Yuntz. | 加调局 找理查德·扬茨 |
[08:20] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[08:25] | Over there. | 在那儿 |
[08:26] | Police! Stop! | 警察 站住 |
[08:39] | Get up. | 起来 |
[08:43] | California Bureau of Investigation. | 加州调查局 |
[08:45] | – You’re under arrest. – All right, all right. Relax! | -你被捕了 -好吧 好吧 轻点 |
[08:47] | Damn, I was just going to take a leak! | 该死 我只是要去撒尿 |
[08:59] | Oh. Thanks. | 多谢 |
[09:05] | Where are my glasses? | 我的眼镜呢 |
[09:07] | Tara, did you move my glasses? | 塔拉 你拿了我的眼镜 |
[09:08] | I’ve told you before– | 我之前告诉过你 |
[09:10] | do not touch them. | 别碰它 |
[09:11] | No, Ed, I didn’t touch your glasses. | 不 埃德 我没动你眼镜 |
[09:13] | Well, where are they then? | 那它在哪儿 |
[09:14] | You lost them, Ed, like you always do, | 你把它丢了 埃德 你总这样 |
[09:16] | And then you blamed me, like you always do, | 你也总是怨在我头上 |
[09:18] | And now I’ve called for the P.A. To bring you another pair, | 我已经打电话给助理让她给你送副新的 |
[09:20] | Like I always do. | 一如既往 |
[09:23] | Ooh. Thank you, Erin. | 谢谢 艾琳 |
[09:25] | Um, could you get me some chamomile tea for my throat? | 你能帮我倒杯菊花茶润喉吗 |
[09:29] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:34] | Listen here, young woman. | 注意听 年轻人 |
[09:35] | I have three Emmy nominations. | 我获过三次艾美奖提名 |
[09:37] | I’ve worked with Brokaw and Blitzer. | 我和布罗和布利泽共事过 |
[09:39] | Show a little respect. | 放尊重点 |
[09:41] | Regional. Three regional Emmy nominations. | 地区的 三次地区艾美奖提名 |
[09:47] | Regional. | 地区的 |
[09:53] | I’m Ed Hunt… | 我是埃德·亨特 |
[10:00] | Say, you’re the lady from the television. | 请问 你是电视上那位女士吧 |
[10:03] | – The–the–the weather, right? – Yes. | -是播…那个天气是吗 -是的 |
[10:05] | – Uh, Tara Skye. – That’s right, yeah. | -塔拉·斯凯 -没错 |
[10:07] | – Is that your real name? – Yes. | -是你的真名吗 -是的 |
[10:09] | That’s very convenient. | 真合适 |
[10:12] | What, uh, what can I do for you? Autograph? | 有什么要帮忙的吗 签名 |
[10:14] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[10:16] | Y-you probably heard about the murder. | 你也许听说了那起谋杀吧 |
[10:18] | Cassie Flood, yeah. Ugh, isn’t it terrible? | 凯西·福勒 是的 太可怕了 |
[10:21] | You with the cops? | 你是警察 |
[10:22] | Well, I’m–I’m a consultant, but, uh… | 我 我是个顾问 |
[10:24] | You worked with Cassie, so… | 你和凯西共事过 |
[10:26] | you may be able to tell me the truth. | 你也许能告诉我真相 |
[10:28] | You know, I’ve–I’ve asked around about her, | 我问过她身边所有人 |
[10:30] | but everyone seems to want to just tell me | 可每个人似乎都只想告诉我 |
[10:32] | what they think they should tell, you know what I mean? | 他们觉得该说的 你懂我的意思吗 |
[10:34] | Totally. Mm. | 太懂了 |
[10:35] | What do you want to know? Well… | 你想知道什么 |
[10:38] | If you were to describe Cassie in one word, | 如果让你用一个词形容凯西 |
[10:40] | what would that word be? | 你会用哪个词 |
[10:43] | She was sleeping her way to the top, if that helps. | 她是一路睡上来的 有帮助吗 |
[10:46] | Well, that’s a little more than one word, | 比一个词多了点 |
[10:48] | but I’m intrigued. Go on. | 不过使我很好奇 接着说 |
[10:50] | The minute she got here, | 她刚到这儿 |
[10:52] | she jumped in the sack with Ed Hunt. | 就和埃德·亨特有一腿了 |
[10:54] | And lately, she started seducing Ryan Kasmir. | 后来 她开始勾引赖恩·卡斯米尔 |
[10:57] | But… I don’t– i don’t want to speak ill of the dead. | 可 我不 我不想说死人的坏话 |
[11:01] | They don’t really care. They’re dead. | 他们不介意 他们死了 |
[11:02] | Lisbon. Ah, there you are. | 里斯本 你来了 |
[11:05] | Uh, I found a real journalist to tell us the story. | 我找到了一个真正的新闻记者 她能告诉我们真相 |
[11:07] | Tara, this is Teresa Lisbon. | 塔拉 这位是特蕾莎·里斯本 |
[11:09] | – She works for the California Bureau of Investigation. – Hi. | -她在加调局工作 -你好 |
[11:12] | Tara was just telling me the truth about Cassie Flood. | 塔拉正在给我讲凯西·福勒的真相 |
[11:15] | Really? Mm. | 真的吗 |
[11:17] | The day she died, I overheard her making plans | 她死那天 我无意中听到她计划 |
[11:20] | to meet with someone in secret. | 和某人私下见面 |
[11:22] | Really? Who was it? | 真的吗 和谁 |
[11:24] | Did she tell you where she was going, | 她告诉你她要去哪里吗 |
[11:26] | or did you hear where she was going? | 或者你听到她要去哪儿 |
[11:28] | No, but she was conniving | 没有 可是她对我毫不避讳 |
[11:30] | and used her sexuality to get ahead, so, you know… | 而且她靠美色上位 所以 |
[11:33] | – You think she was planning to meet a secret lover? – Yeah. | -你觉得她是打算和秘密情人私会 -是的 |
[11:35] | – Sly minx. – I know, right? | -狡猾的荡妇 -我就知道 |
[11:37] | Whoa. Everyone treated her like this perfect little angel. | 人人都视她为完美小天使 |
[11:40] | – That must have been very frustrating. – Yeah. | -太幻灭了 -确实 |
[11:42] | I had been here for 16 months before she even showed up, | 在她来之前我已经在这工作了十六个月 |
[11:45] | and in all that time, Hunt and Kasmir | 这段时间 亨特和卡斯米尔 |
[11:47] | never even gave me the time of day. | 连一次机会都没给过我 |
[11:49] | But her, with her east coast journalism degree– | 可是她 凭着一个东海岸新闻学学位 |
[11:52] | I mean… they–they were falling all over her. | 他们却都向着她 |
[11:55] | There she was, worrying about journalism, | 当你忙着对亨特和卡斯米尔献殷勤的时候 |
[11:57] | while you were throwing yourself at Hunt and Kasmir, | 她正在为新闻业担忧 |
[11:59] | and she is the one that ends up with the anchor chair. | 她才会是最后成为当家主播的那个人 |
[12:01] | Yeah. I mean, no. I me– what? | 没错 不 我 你说什么 |
[12:03] | Hell hath no fury like a slut outflanked. | 地狱的烈火都比不过一个荡妇的煽风点火 |
[12:05] | You must have felt like killing her. | 你肯定恨不得杀了她 |
[12:07] | Yeah. W– | 是的 等 |
[12:07] | – Wait, no! – No? | -等下 不 -不 |
[12:08] | No! | 不 |
[12:09] | How dare you?! | 敢惹老娘 |
[12:14] | Well, she’s a definite maybe. | 她绝对有嫌疑 |
[12:17] | That should give you enough to work with, though, | 刚才那番话足够你查她了 |
[12:19] | – don’t you think? – I hope that hurt. | -你觉得呢 -我希望你脸很疼 |
[12:23] | It did. | 确实很疼 |
[12:32] | Tara Skye resented Cassie Flood | 塔拉·斯凯嫉恨凯西·福勒 |
[12:34] | both romantically and professionally. | 的感情生活与工作 |
[12:36] | And she’s got no alibi. | 而且她没有不在场证明 |
[12:38] | The producer Kasmir says | 制片人卡斯米尔说 |
[12:39] | he had no romantic relationship with Cassie, | 他和凯西并无恋爱关系 |
[12:41] | and he says Tara Skye is a backstabbing bitch. | 他还说塔拉·斯凯是个长舌妇 |
[12:44] | And he’s got an alibi for the night of the murder. | 而且他有凶案发生那晚的不在场证明 |
[12:47] | What about Ed Hunt? | 埃德·亨特怎么样 |
[12:49] | No alibi. | 没有不在场证明 |
[12:51] | Says he was at home. | 声称自己在家 |
[12:52] | Yuntz has motive and a weak alibi, | 扬茨有动机 不在场证明不充分 |
[12:55] | plus an understanding of cars. | 再加上他对汽车很在行 |
[12:56] | What about the witnesses from the accident site? | 事故现场那些目击证人呢 |
[12:59] | Did they have anything useful? | 他们有提供什么有用线索吗 |
[13:01] | Well, they all mentioned the driver who stopped | 他们都提到了当时有个司机停车了 |
[13:03] | and was the first to help | 他第一个过去帮忙 |
[13:04] | and made sure the EMTs were called. | 而且一定要他们叫急救人员 |
[13:05] | Everybody talked about him, but I could never find him. | 每个人都提到了他 可我就是找不到他 |
[13:08] | I’ve never been able to speak to him directly. | 我没跟他当面谈过 |
[13:09] | Did you get a description? | 知道他长什么样吗 |
[13:10] | 30s, balding, white guy, | 三十来岁 秃顶 白人 |
[13:12] | a average height, no plate. | 中等身材 没有车牌 |
[13:13] | I’m having a sketch done. | 我已经找了素描师 |
[13:15] | We can try and get a public request. | 我们可以向公众发布通告 |
[13:16] | Maybe somebody will come in. | 说不定会有人找来 |
[13:17] | In the meantime, I’m gonna go talk to Ed Hunt. | 与此同时我去找埃德·亨特谈谈 |
[13:20] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:28] | Hey, Lisbon. | 里斯本 |
[13:29] | Uh, don’t tell me you’ve finished your case already. | 别告诉我你们已经破案了 |
[13:32] | We need to go and talk to Ed Hunt. Where are you? | 我们得去找埃德·亨特谈谈 你在哪儿 |
[13:34] | Uh, I’m not really available at the moment, | 我这会儿真没空 |
[13:37] | but, uh, if you leave a message after the tone– | 不过 你要是在嘟声后留言 |
[13:40] | Cho told me you asked him how to break into | 周说你问他如何才能闯入 |
[13:41] | a high-security prison? | 高度戒备的监狱 |
[13:44] | Purely theoretical. | 纯属理论上问问 |
[13:45] | And by the way, he was no help whatsoever. | 再说他也没帮上忙 |
[13:49] | You’re banging your head against the wall. | 你这是白费力气 |
[13:51] | You know, I’ll be back soon, | 我很快就回来的 |
[13:53] | so you can catch me up on your case then. | 到时再跟我谈你那案子的事儿 |
[13:54] | I gotta go. Bye. | 挂了 再见 |
[14:20] | I have a meeting with a client. | 我要会一个委托人 |
[14:21] | I’m gonna have to ask you to turn around, sir. | 请你掉头离开 先生 |
[14:23] | But I have an appointment. | 可我约好了 |
[14:24] | No, sir, you do not have an appointment. | 不可能 先生 你没有约好 |
[14:26] | You don’t even know my name. | 你都不知道我叫什么 |
[14:28] | Nobody has an appointment. | 没人可以约谁 |
[14:30] | This is a federal prison | 这儿可是联邦监狱 |
[14:41] | We all know this money is well pledged, don’t we, folks? | 大伙儿都知道这钱投得其所 对吧 |
[14:44] | The environment, global warming– | 环境问题 全球变暖 |
[14:47] | These are good causes. | 都关乎慈善事业 |
[14:49] | And not just from the perspective of beachfront property values. | 当然不仅是从海滨地区的房产价格来说 |
[14:52] | But our host and primary backer’s commitment | 我们的主办方及主要支持者对这些事业的付出 |
[14:54] | to these causes is no joke. | 可不是说着玩的 |
[14:57] | A man I have the honor of calling a friend– | 我有幸成为朋友的 |
[15:02] | Tommy Volker. | 汤米·沃克 |
[15:06] | But he’s not just about saving the planet. | 而他不只是为了拯救地球 |
[15:09] | There’s also adventure, | 这为了冒险 |
[15:11] | and, uh, plenty of the good things in life. | 以及生活中很多美好的事情 |
[15:14] | But most importantly, | 最重要的 |
[15:17] | there’s this, ladies and gentlemen– | 是这个 女士们 先生们 |
[15:21] | a seat on the maiden flight of the Volker Intergalactic, | 沃克星际处女航上的一个座位 |
[15:26] | the hardest ticket to get in the whole world. | 世界上最难买到的票 |
[15:31] | Bidding starts at $200,000. | 起拍价二十万美元 |
[15:35] | And remember, you can write this off. | 记住 可以退票 |
[15:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:44] | – Thanks. Thanks for being here. – Appreciate it. | -谢谢 多谢光临 -非常感谢 |
[15:46] | Thanks for being here. | 多谢光临 |
[15:48] | Uh, Mr. Hunt. I’m Teresa Lisbon with the CBI. | 亨特先生 我是加调局的特蕾莎·里斯本 |
[15:50] | Could we talk? | 能谈谈吗 |
[15:52] | Yeah. Sure. | 是的 当然 |
[15:55] | Cassie was a great gal. | 凯西是个好姑娘 |
[15:58] | She was a real asset to the team. | 她是团队里宝贵的一员 |
[16:01] | It was a tragedy to lose her. | 失去她真是太遗憾了 |
[16:03] | I was told you had a relationship with her. | 听说你和她之间关系很亲密 |
[16:05] | I have a relationship with all my colleagues. | 我和所有的同事关系都很亲密 |
[16:09] | But I’m–I’m guessing that you mean something more. | 不过我想你不光是这意思 |
[16:11] | Yeah, I mean something more. | 没错 我不光是这意思 |
[16:14] | Is that a common occurrence with younger reporters, | 你常和年轻记者这样吗 |
[16:16] | or did you pick Cassie out specially? | 还是凯西与众不同 |
[16:18] | Tara Skye has been filling your ear with poison, has she? | 塔拉·斯凯跟你说闲话了吧 |
[16:22] | The truth is, Cassie and I were the best of friends. | 事实是 我和凯西是最好的朋友 |
[16:26] | Mm. But we were never exclusive. | 不过我们不是对方命中注定的那个人 |
[16:28] | So you don’t deny the affair? | 就是说你承认你们有染了 |
[16:29] | Ooh, “affair”–that’s– that’s an awful big word. | “有染” 这词儿用得大了 |
[16:33] | We had a moment. | 我们有过美好时光 |
[16:35] | Then we both moved on. No hard feelings. | 然后我们都往前看了 互不伤害 |
[16:38] | I wonder if Cassie Flood would agree with that description | 要是凯西·福勒在这儿的话 |
[16:41] | if she were here to answer. | 不知道她会不会这么说 |
[16:43] | Here. Look. I… | 看这个 我 |
[16:46] | Have got a picture of… | 有张照片 |
[16:49] | us at the museum’s opening of the new Asian wing | 是两周前我们在新的亚洲分部的博物馆 |
[16:52] | two weeks ago. | 开业的时候照的 |
[16:55] | Does that look like people who don’t get along? | 看起来像是不和的样子吗 |
[16:57] | – Is that Tommy Volker? – That’s right. | -那是汤米·沃克吗 -没错 |
[17:00] | That was the night Cassie convinced him to do the interview. | 就是那晚凯西说服他做了访谈 |
[17:03] | Oh. Uh, how well do you know Tommy Volker? | 你对汤米·沃克了解吗 |
[17:05] | We’re old friends. | 我们是老朋友了 |
[17:07] | We run in the same circles. | 我们在一个圈子里混 |
[17:09] | Dakar, Baja. | 达喀尔 巴哈 |
[17:10] | We both like adventure, | 我们都喜欢冒险 |
[17:11] | challenges, you know. | 挑战之类的 |
[17:13] | Could–could you introduce me? | 能为我引见吗 |
[17:17] | Sure. Come on. | 当然 来吧 |
[17:19] | I got people will say you told them | 有人告诉我 |
[17:20] | you had plans to spit on Cassie Flood’s grave, | 你打算在凯西·福勒的坟上吐口水 |
[17:23] | Mr. Yuntz. | 扬茨先生 |
[17:25] | And yet the best alibi that you can offer | 而且你能提供的最有力的不在场证明是 |
[17:27] | is that you were at the movies… | 你在电影院里 |
[17:29] | By yourself. | 独自一人 |
[17:30] | What can I tell you? | 我能说什么呢 |
[17:33] | I might have whacked her | 早知道她要报导那种新闻 |
[17:34] | if I knew what kind of story she was planning, | 我就狠揍她了 |
[17:36] | Make me look so bad. | 让我颜面扫地 |
[17:38] | But I didn’t. | 可我没这么干 |
[17:40] | So I didn’t. | 所以不是我干的 |
[17:42] | No point killing her after the fact, | 事已至此 我没道理要杀了她 |
[17:43] | right, counselor? | 是吧 律师 |
[17:44] | Indeed, no point. Uh, Agent Rigsby… | 确实没道理 瑞斯比探员 |
[17:48] | If you believe and have evidence | 如果你确信并有证据证明 |
[17:50] | that my client has committed a crime, please charge him. | 我的委托人犯了罪 就起诉他 |
[17:53] | Otherwise, we’re done. | 否则我们到此为止吧 |
[17:56] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[17:58] | We’re done. | 到此为止 |
[18:02] | – For now. – Always a pleasure. | -目前是这样 -很高兴认识你 |
[18:05] | Gotta get across town. | 我还有路要赶 |
[18:10] | Nice talking with you, Agent Bigsby. | 和你谈话很愉快 “大斯比”探员 |
[18:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:17] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[18:21] | Hey. Tommy. | 汤米 |
[18:23] | Got someone I want you to meet. | 给你介绍个人认识 |
[18:25] | Agent Lisbon, Tommy Volker. | 里斯本探员 这位是汤米·沃克 |
[18:26] | Tommy, Teresa Lisbon. | 汤米 这位是特蕾莎·里斯本 |
[18:30] | From the CBI. | 加调局的 |
[18:33] | Oh. Would you excuse us for a minute? | 我们单独谈一下好吗 |
[18:36] | Agent. It’s a pleasure. | 探员 很高兴认识你 |
[18:39] | What brings you here? | 是什么风把你吹来了 |
[18:40] | I’m looking into the death of a young journalist– | 我在调查一起年轻记者被害案 |
[18:42] | Cassie Flood. She interviewed you. | 凯西·福勒 她采访过你 |
[18:45] | Uh, excuse me. | 失陪 |
[18:48] | Yeah. I heard about that. | 是的 我听说了 |
[18:49] | It’s, uh… it’s a terrible thing. | 太惨了 |
[18:52] | How can I help? | 有什么可以效劳 |
[18:53] | Does anything come to mind | 能想到任何 |
[18:54] | that might be useful for our investigation? | 有助于我们调查的事吗 |
[18:56] | She was, uh, poised and charming for her age. | 以她的年纪来说 她显得很优雅迷人 |
[19:00] | And she had a wicked sense of humor as well. | 而且她有孩子气的幽默感 |
[19:02] | I doubt that helps much. | 估计帮不上什么忙 |
[19:04] | What a senseless tragedy. | 没道理会发生这样的悲剧 |
[19:06] | I’m sorry. Mr. Volker, we have to go. | 抱歉 沃克先生 我们得走了 |
[19:08] | You’re being conferenced into the Mumbai board meeting | 二十分钟后你要参加 |
[19:10] | in 20 minutes. | 孟买的董事会议 |
[19:10] | So sorry about this, Agent Lisbon. | 里斯本探员 很抱歉 |
[19:13] | If there’s anything I can do to help your investigation, | 如果有任何能为你们的调查效劳的 |
[19:15] | I will. | 我会的 |
[19:16] | Here’s my personal number. | 这是我的私人电话 |
[19:19] | Call me anytime. | 随时可以打给我 |
[19:22] | And I mean that. | 我是说真的 |
[19:24] | Okay. thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[19:34] | Yuntz lawyered up? | 扬茨请律师了 |
[19:35] | Yep. we’re getting nowhere. | 是啊 进死胡同了 |
[19:37] | Or maybe not. | 也不一定 |
[19:37] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[19:40] | The Tide’s Edge Hotel. | 边潮酒店 |
[19:44] | The only access is from the road that cassie was on. | 凯西所在的那条路是唯一的入口 |
[19:48] | Not only that, | 不仅如此 |
[19:49] | Cassie Flood rented a room on her credit card. | 凯西·福勒用信用卡租了间房 |
[19:51] | When I called, front desk told me | 我打电话确认时 前台告诉我 |
[19:52] | Mr. Flood is still there. She’s single. | 福勒先生还在那里 可她是单身 |
[19:55] | Nice. I’ll get Cho. We’ll go pick him up. | 好的 我和周去把他抓回来 |
[19:57] | No need. CHP’s beinging him in. | 不用了 加州巡警去了 |
[19:59] | Should be here any minute. | 差不多该回来了 |
[20:05] | This is an outrage! | 这是虐待 |
[20:07] | Since when is California a paramilitary state, huh? | 什么时候加州成了军事管制区了 |
[20:10] | You’re hurting me! | 你弄疼我了 |
[20:31] | Are you planning on coming to work anytime soon? | 你最近有工作的打算吗 |
[20:34] | Yeah. soonish. | 快了 |
[20:36] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[20:41] | I still got a few things to, uh, figure out. | 我还有些事要研究下 |
[20:44] | Why, is there a break in the case? | 怎么 案子有进展了 |
[20:47] | As a matter of fact, there is. | 说真的 有了 |
[20:49] | Really? what? | 真的 是什么 |
[20:50] | I’ve got somebody here | 我这有个人 |
[20:51] | Who says Cassie Flood was murdered by Tommy Volker. | 声称凯西·福勒是被汤米·沃克谋杀的 |
[21:07] | Mr.Berman. you may take a seat. | 波曼先生 你可以坐下了 |
[21:10] | Or should I call you “Mr. Flood”? | 或者我应该叫你福勒先生 |
[21:13] | All right, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[21:15] | Cassie flood was gonna publish a takedown piece | 凯西·福勒要在我的杂志上发表 |
[21:18] | in my magazine | 一篇大新闻 |
[21:19] | showing billionaire philanthropist | 揭露亿万慈善富翁 |
[21:21] | Tommy Volker to be a sleazy criminal | 汤米·沃克是一个满嘴谎言的 |
[21:23] | who just talks a good game. | 卑鄙罪犯 |
[21:25] | And cassie flood brought her story to you why? | 那为什么凯西·福勒会将报导给你 |
[21:28] | Because of the wide readership you receive? | 因为你有广泛的读者吗 |
[21:30] | Cassie and went to journalism school together. | 凯西和我一起上的新闻学校 |
[21:33] | And she knew that I publish a highly respected… | 她知道我在出版一备受推崇 |
[21:35] | investigative monthly. | 新闻事件调查月刊 |
[21:36] | Opinions differ. | 也有不同意见 |
[21:38] | Some think you publish a lefty rag | 有人认为你发布的都是左翼垃圾 |
[21:39] | That sees conspiracies under every rock. | 充满了阴谋论的味道 |
[21:42] | I won a polk award. | 我赢得过新闻奖 |
[21:44] | Yeah. and you were sued for libel. | 你还因诽谤被起诉过 |
[21:46] | Any good journalist gets sued. | 所有好的记者都会被起诉 |
[21:48] | It’s part of the job. | 这工作就这样 |
[21:50] | Cassie came to me because she knew I’d have the courage | 凯西来找我是因为她知道我有胆量 |
[21:52] | to run her story when nobody else would. | 发布她的报导 而别人不敢 |
[21:55] | Which was? | 内容呢 |
[21:56] | Volker had a geothermal project in the amazon rain forest | 沃克在亚马逊雨林中有一个地热项目 |
[21:59] | which was going to double his presence | 可以提高他在 |
[22:01] | in the emerging markets. | 新能源市场中的地位 |
[22:02] | But when an indigenous tribe claimed the land sacred, | 但当地部落却声称那片土地是神圣的 |
[22:05] | it threatened to kill his deal. | 这威胁到了他的项目 |
[22:06] | So he made them disappear. | 于是他做掉了他们 |
[22:10] | The whole tribe? | 整个部落 |
[22:11] | A whole village found in a mass grave. | 整个村庄尸横遍野 |
[22:15] | The killing was blamed on fighting between | 死亡被归罪于 |
[22:18] | drug traffickers and leftist rebels, | 毒品贩子与激进叛军的战争 |
[22:20] | A terrible tragedy that just so happened | 一场可怕的灾难恰好 |
[22:22] | to remove all opposition to volker’s project. | 铺平了沃克计划的道路 |
[22:25] | Come on. nobody could get away with something like that. | 得了吧 没人能那么轻易摆脱这种事 |
[22:27] | Volker did. | 沃克办到了 |
[22:28] | He’s smart. | 他很聪明 |
[22:30] | Does anything possible to keep his hands clean. | 想尽一切办法让自己撇得干干净净的 |
[22:32] | He’ll get other people to do his dirty work. | 他让别人去做那些脏活 |
[22:34] | But cassie–she caught him anyway. | 但是凯西还是抓到他了 |
[22:36] | How? | 怎么做的 |
[22:37] | She had an inside source in volker’s organization. | 她在沃克的组织里有内线 |
[22:40] | That source gave her audit trails. | 内线帮她进行了审计追踪 |
[22:42] | Audit trails never lie. | 审计追踪从没有假的 |
[22:44] | Cassie was bringing me the hard evidence when she died. | 凯西在死之前正准备带给我决定性证据 |
[22:47] | Audit trails? | 审计追踪 |
[22:48] | You follow the money, | 你跟着钱走 |
[22:49] | you always get to the truth. | 就一定能找到真相 |
[22:51] | Cassie was a top-notch investigative journalist. | 凯西是最棒的调查记者 |
[22:55] | She was wasted on television. | 她进电视台真是浪费了 |
[22:57] | Hence the missing bag. | 所以有包丢了 |
[22:59] | Grace’s good samaritan was there to get the evidence. | 格蕾斯的好友曾去收集过证据 |
[23:01] | Show Volker this sketch and watch his face. | 给沃克看这张素描 然后观察他的脸色 |
[23:03] | I know what to do. | 我知道怎么做 |
[23:04] | I know you do. | 我知道你知道 |
[23:05] | You go, girl. | 加油 妹子 |
[23:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:27] | Agent Lisbon. Is there something wrong? | 里斯本探员 有什么问题吗 |
[23:29] | What’s the matter? | 出什么事了 |
[23:30] | I’m sorry to blind-side you, but I have some questions | 抱歉打扰你了 但我有些问题 |
[23:33] | I need to ask you, if you don’t mind. | 需要问你 你不介意吧 |
[23:34] | Mr.Volker’s flying to New York. | 沃克先生正要飞去纽约 |
[23:35] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[23:36] | As I said before, whatever I can do to help. | 我之前说过 我会尽力帮忙 |
[23:39] | The thing is, we found out where Cassie was going | 是这样的 我们知道凯西死的那天 |
[23:41] | the day she died. | 正准备去哪了 |
[23:42] | Really? Where? | 真的 哪里 |
[23:43] | She was going to meet a man named Steve Berman. | 她正要去见一个名叫史蒂夫·波曼的人 |
[23:45] | And you think this Berman killed her? | 你认为是这个波曼杀了她吗 |
[23:47] | We don’t know, but he told us | 不知道 但是他跟我们 |
[23:49] | some pretty strange things I wanted to run by you. | 说了些关于你的趣事 |
[23:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:53] | Did Cassie ever ask you about the Amazon rain forest | 你和凯斯交谈的时候有没有 |
[23:56] | when you and she spoke? | 谈到亚马逊雨林的事 |
[23:57] | The Amazon rain forest? no. | 亚马逊雨林 没有 |
[23:59] | Did she ever mention a geothermal project | 她有没有提到你们在那里 |
[24:01] | that you have down there? | 进行的地热计划 |
[24:03] | Good lord, no. | 天啊 没有 |
[24:06] | Cassie and I talked about my, uh, self-consciousness | 凯西和我谈论的是自我认知 |
[24:09] | growing up with a stutter, | 我小时有口吃 |
[24:11] | and my feeling that I needed to give something back | 我得到了很多人的帮助 因而我觉得我需要 |
[24:13] | because of all I received. | 回报点什么 |
[24:15] | That’s all? | 就这些 |
[24:16] | No, we also bonded over having both been raised | 还有 我们都是被 |
[24:18] | by our grandmothers, and we also swore | 祖母养大的 并且都发誓 |
[24:21] | that we’d both remain committed | 尽自己所能 |
[24:22] | to making the world a better place | 创造一个美好的世界 |
[24:23] | for our having been in it. | 因为我们是其中的一份子 |
[24:25] | Amanda, you were there. | 阿曼达 你也在场吧 |
[24:26] | Did, did our Amazon project come up? | 我们提过那亚马逊工程吗 |
[24:29] | No. | 没有 |
[24:30] | The–the Amazon was never mentioned. | 没有提起过亚马逊工程 |
[24:35] | She never mentioned a village being massacred? | 她没提到有村庄被屠杀了吗 |
[24:38] | Good lord, no. | 上帝啊 没有 |
[24:40] | What a bizarre question. | 真是个奇怪的问题 |
[24:41] | What village? What massacre? | 什么村庄 什么屠杀 |
[24:43] | I’m just following a lead, sir. | 我只是在遵循线索 先生 |
[24:46] | You know, perhaps I should give you an alibi. | 也许我该提供给你我的不在场证明 |
[24:50] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[24:51] | I wouldn’t expect a man in your position | 我也不指望你这种位置的人 |
[24:53] | to do the dirty work himself. | 会去亲自动手 |
[24:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:03] | No offense. Cop humor. | 没别的意思 警察式玩笑 |
[25:06] | By the way… | 顺便问一下 |
[25:08] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认识这人吗 |
[25:10] | No. why? | 不认识 怎么了 |
[25:11] | Just following a lead, like I said. | 正如我之前说的 遵循线索而已 |
[25:14] | Agent, I know you’re under a lot of pressure right now. | 探员 我知道你承受了很大的压力 |
[25:17] | People want you to solve this case yesterday. | 他们希望你尽快破案 |
[25:19] | I know what that’s like. | 我知道这种感觉 |
[25:20] | I appreciate that. | 非常感谢 |
[25:22] | So I don’t want you to worry | 所以我不希望你过于担心 |
[25:24] | that you’ve offended me in any way. | 会在某种意义上冒犯我 |
[25:27] | You don’t, do you? | 你不会的 对吧 |
[25:29] | No, if you say I haven’t. | 当然 你都说我没有了 |
[25:32] | Well, that’s a relief. | 真是让人松了一口气 |
[25:34] | Now I really must be going. | 现在我必须走了 |
[25:36] | Call me when you get back to the office. | 到办公室后给我个电话 |
[25:38] | There’s some things I need done before I land. | 我着陆前 有些事得先办好 |
[25:43] | We’ll talk again, I’m sure. Mm. | 后会有期 我肯定 |
[25:47] | Please, | 请你 |
[25:49] | feel free to drop by anytime. | 随时光临 |
[26:00] | Lisbon, what gives? | 里斯本 有什么大不了 |
[26:03] | This has gone on too long. | 这事太过头了 |
[26:05] | I need you to accept the fact | 我要你接受现实 |
[26:07] | that you cannot break Lorelei Martins out of prison. | 你没法帮劳拉蕾·马丁斯越狱 |
[26:10] | Yes, I know that now. Thank you. You were right. | 对 我清楚 谢谢 你说得对 |
[26:13] | You’ve come up with some plan you don’t want me to know about. | 你酝酿了越狱计划 不想让我知道 |
[26:16] | Well, that’s an interesting theory. | 这个推测有意思 |
[26:17] | I can see by your face that Volker yielded nothing. | 我从你的表情看出沃克什么都没说 |
[26:21] | But you still like him for the murder. | 可你还是感觉他像凶手 |
[26:23] | Yes, but he’s tight as a drum. | 对 他口风太紧 |
[26:25] | His assistant’s looking very promising. | 他的助手倒是很有希望开口 |
[26:27] | I’m gonna go down there and try to talk to her alone. | 我要去找她单独文化 |
[26:29] | You want me to come with you? | 想让我一起去吗 |
[26:31] | Don’t bother. I can manage. | 不用了 我可以 |
[26:33] | You haven’t really worked on this case anyhow. | 你都没真正参与这宗案子 |
[26:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:37] | Uh, then… why are you here? | 那你为什么还不走 |
[26:40] | Why are you here? | 你怎么不走 |
[26:41] | Repetition is the lowest form of repartee. | 重复对话是最拙劣的诡辩技巧 |
[26:44] | Please, we can do a little better than that. | 拜托 你可以更胜一筹的 |
[26:47] | Okay, Lisbon, I will get on the case. I promise. | 好吧 里斯本 我会跟这案子 我保证 |
[26:51] | See you later. | 回见 |
[27:07] | Amanda, it’s Agent Lisbon. I need to speak to you. | 阿曼达 我是里斯本探员 我要找你谈谈 |
[27:10] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 不太合适 |
[27:12] | Amanda, listen to me. | 阿曼达 听我说 |
[27:13] | I know you think that Volker killed Cassie Flood. | 我知道你认为沃克杀了凯西·福勒 |
[27:17] | I think you’re very afraid right now. | 我知道你现在很害怕 |
[27:18] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 |
[27:23] | You can’t say things like that. | 你不能这么说 |
[27:25] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[27:27] | You could get me in serious trouble. | 你会让我惹上大麻烦的 |
[27:30] | Why, if it’s not true? | 如果不是 那怎么会惹麻烦 |
[27:32] | Look, Volker was in San Francisco | 听着 沃克当时正在旧金山 |
[27:34] | at a charity event with 300, 400 other people. | 参加慈善活动 现场有三四百人 |
[27:37] | I was there with him. | 我就在他身边 |
[27:39] | He couldn’t have killed Cassie Flood. | 他不可能杀了凯西·福勒 |
[27:40] | I think we both know he wouldn’t have killed her himself. | 我们都清楚他不会亲手杀了她 |
[27:43] | No, I don’t know that. | 不 我不清楚 |
[27:46] | Amanda, if you keep silent, | 阿曼达 如果你保持沉默 |
[27:48] | you are just as guilty as he is. | 就和他一样有罪 |
[27:50] | It’s the same as if you killed those people yourself– | 这等同于你亲手杀了那些人 |
[27:52] | Not just Cassie Flood, | 还不仅是凯西·福勒 |
[27:53] | but every person in that Amazon Village– | 还有亚马逊村庄的每个人 |
[27:57] | Women, children, babies. | 妇女儿童 还有婴儿 |
[28:09] | You don’t know he’s like. | 你不了解他的为人 |
[28:13] | What he’s capable of. | 他的能耐 |
[28:15] | Amanda, I promise nothing is gonna happen to you | 阿曼达 我保证只要你做了正确的事 |
[28:19] | as long as you do the right thing. | 你一定会安然无恙的 |
[28:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:23] | You don’t want this on your conscience–any of it. | 你不会想让你的良心受这事的谴责 |
[28:26] | You can’t. | 你不会的 |
[28:33] | After the TV piece… | 录完节目后 |
[28:38] | She came back, and she was asking questions | 她回来 然后在问 |
[28:41] | about the geothermal project | 地热项目的问题 |
[28:42] | and the massacred village. | 还有遭屠杀村庄的事 |
[28:45] | And he told her that the stories weren’t true. | 然后他告诉她这传闻不实真的 |
[28:48] | But I could see that he was angry | 可我看得出他很生气 |
[28:50] | and lying. | 他在说谎 |
[28:55] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这些 |
[28:57] | It’s not enough to prove anything, is it? | 这也没法证明任何事 是吗 |
[29:00] | No. No, but it helps. | 不 不 这很有帮助 |
[29:03] | Thank you, Amanda. You are doing the right thing. | 谢谢 阿曼达 你做得很正确 |
[29:08] | One last time. | 最后一个问题 |
[29:11] | Do you know who this man is? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[29:13] | No. | 不认识 |
[29:17] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[29:18] | We’re still trying to figure that out. | 我们也在努力查清这事 |
[29:22] | What will I do now? | 我现在要做什么 |
[29:24] | Nothing. | 都不用 |
[29:25] | After we arrest Volker, you’re gonna need to come in | 我们逮捕沃克后 你得来局里 |
[29:27] | and testify as to what you heard. | 来作证 |
[29:30] | Until then, just keep quiet. | 在那之前 保持沉默 |
[29:32] | Carry on as normal. Let us take care of everything. | 装作若无其事 让我们来妥善处理 |
[29:37] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[29:40] | Do not worry. | 别担心 |
[29:42] | When it’s time for you to speak, we’ll protect you. | 到你开口的时候 我们会保护你 |
[29:46] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[29:55] | Sounds like it’s gonna be a hot one. | 听起来很热啊 |
[29:56] | You’re not wrong there, Ed, but beautiful. | 没错 埃德 但也很美 |
[29:59] | Anybody out there who can, it’d be a great time to visit | 也不失为去山上和海滩度假 |
[30:01] | the mountains or the beach. | 的好日子 |
[30:03] | Not so easy if you’re a working man, Tara. | 要是工作缠身可就难咯 塔拉 |
[30:07] | Or a woman, Ed. | 彼此彼此 埃德 |
[30:10] | Right. | 没错 |
[30:15] | Hello, Lisbon. How do you do? | 喂 里斯本 怎么样 |
[30:17] | She cracked. Volker’s our man. | 她开口了 沃克买凶杀人 |
[30:19] | She doesn’t have enough to press charges on him. | 她没有足够证据起诉他 |
[30:21] | We still need the actual killer. | 我们还得找到真凶 |
[30:23] | Hmm. Funny you say that. I just had an idea. | 你的说法很有趣 我刚想到个点子 |
[30:25] | What kind of idea? | 什么点子 |
[30:27] | Come by the newsroom tomorrow and I’ll show you. | 明天来新闻编辑室就知道了 |
[30:28] | Oh, and–and bring Cho. | 别忘了带上周 |
[30:30] | – Good night. – Wait, what kind of idea? | -晚安 -等等 什么点子 |
[30:33] | Jane– | 简 |
[30:44] | Hello, Lisbon. You at the newsroom? | 喂 里斯本 你在新闻编辑室吗 |
[30:46] | Yeah. Where are you? | 在 你在哪里 |
[30:47] | I’ll be there in a minute. | 我马上就到 |
[30:48] | I need to see an optometrist. | 我要见个验光师 |
[30:51] | What? | 什么 |
[30:52] | I’ll be with you soon. | 我马上就到 |
[30:57] | You’re doing what?! | 你要干什么 |
[30:58] | I’m going on the air. | 我要上直播 |
[31:00] | Mr. Kasmir convinced me that it’s the right thing to do. | 卡斯米尔先生说服了我 |
[31:02] | Ed, wind it up and go to commercial. | 埃德 停下 切到广告 |
[31:04] | We’ll be right back after this. | 广告后马上回来 |
[31:07] | Okay, but I’m gonna have to look at the list of questions first. | 好 不过我要先看看问题清单 |
[31:10] | No need to worry about that, Lisbon. | 你没必要担心 里斯本 |
[31:11] | I’ve taken care of that already. | 我已经做好工作了 |
[31:12] | Ed, when we come back from the commercial break, | 埃德 等广告回来 |
[31:14] | we’ll go to an update on the progress | 要播一段凯西·福勒凶案的 |
[31:15] | in the Cassidy Flood murder case. | 最新进展 |
[31:17] | Okay. Is Mr. Jane here? | 好 简先生来了吗 |
[31:20] | Coming right in. Okay. Come on. | 这就来 好 快 |
[31:22] | Showtime. | 好戏上演咯 |
[31:23] | Let’s go get you prepped. | 帮你准备一下 |
[31:25] | Give him some lipstick and some blush. | 给他涂点口红 上点腮红 |
[31:27] | Tara, did you move my glasses? | 塔拉 你动了我的眼镜吗 |
[31:31] | Tara? | 塔拉 |
[31:33] | – Tara. – No. | -塔拉 -没 |
[31:35] | Earth to Tara. Did you move my glasses? | 地面呼叫塔拉 你动了我的眼镜吗 |
[31:37] | Nope. Nope. | 没 没 |
[31:48] | Okay. All right. Okay. | 好 好了 好 |
[31:51] | I will lay out the progress of the case thus far, | 我会把将案情介绍到这里 |
[31:55] | – and then I’ll go to you. – All right, Ed, and I’ll bring it home | -然后我就交给你你 -好 埃德 我会告诉你 |
[31:57] | by telling you how we caught the killer. | 我们怎么抓到凶手的 大家就都知道了 |
[32:00] | – Y-you caught the killer? – Yeah. | -你们抓到凶手了 -对 |
[32:03] | Well, that’s– that’s great. Who is it? | 真不错 是谁 |
[32:06] | Wh-what–what was it that, uh, | 是什么线索 |
[32:09] | that led you to him? | 让你们抓到他的 |
[32:11] | It was all about the car in the end. | 最后是和那辆车有关 |
[32:12] | The car? | 那辆车 |
[32:13] | News to me. | 我也才知道 |
[32:15] | So we’re just gonna blow off the weather? | 那就不播天气预报了吗 |
[32:21] | And we’re live | 直播倒计时 |
[32:22] | in 3, 2, 1. | 三 二 一 |
[32:32] | This is Ed Hunt | 埃德·亨特 |
[32:34] | with a special report on the Cassie Flood murder case. | 为您带来凯西·福勒凶案的特别报道 |
[32:38] | Patrick Jane is a consultant | 这位是加调局的 |
[32:41] | with the California Bureau of Investigation. | 派翠克·简 |
[32:44] | – Hi, Ed. – Mr. Jane. | -你好 埃德 -简先生 |
[32:45] | You’ve got shocking new information | 你为大家带来了凯西·福勒凶案的 |
[32:47] | in the Cassie Flood murder, is that right? | 爆炸性的最新资讯 是吗 |
[32:49] | Yes, I do, Ed. | 是的 埃德 |
[32:51] | Now, Cassie’s car was tampered with, but earlier | 如今我们知道凯西的车被动了手脚 |
[32:55] | Here at the station, we received a note | 但是先前在本台 我们收到了一张字条 |
[32:57] | that was connected to a story of Cassie’s | 和凯西曾报导的 |
[33:00] | about the Bells Glen Speedway. | 贝尔斯峡谷赛车道事件有关 |
[33:02] | Are these things connected? | 这些是否有联系呢 |
[33:04] | Well, that was an early avenue of the investigation. | 这是我们早期调查的方向 |
[33:07] | Y-you’re right there, Ed. | 你当时也在 埃德 |
[33:09] | But it turns out that’s not what I’m here to talk about. | 但这不是我今天要说的 |
[33:14] | – You’re–you’re not? – No. | -不是这个吗 -没错 |
[33:17] | What the hell is he doing? | 他在搞什么鬼 |
[33:18] | Is he going off script? | 他改台本了吗 |
[33:20] | Yeah. He does that. | 是的 他改了 |
[33:21] | Uh, Tara, tell me, | 塔拉 请你告诉我 |
[33:24] | Do you know Tommy Volker? | 你认识汤米·沃克吗 |
[33:25] | Uh, no. | 不认识 |
[33:28] | I-I mean, I know of him. | 我…我知道这个人 |
[33:30] | Right. Uh, Ed, you know Tommy Volker, don’t you? | 好的 埃德 你认识汤米·沃克 对吗 |
[33:32] | Agent Jane, you were going to tell us | 简探员 你应该和我们讲讲 |
[33:34] | about the Bells Glen Speedway. | 关于贝尔斯峡谷赛车道的事 |
[33:36] | Cassie Flood told you she wanted to do | 凯西·福勒告诉你她想要 |
[33:38] | a story on Tommy Volker | 做一个有关汤米·沃克和 |
[33:40] | and the massacred village in the Amazon, right? | 亚马逊被屠杀的村庄的专题 是吗 |
[33:43] | Ok–okay, let’s, uh… let’s cut this. | 好吧 我们…我们别播了 |
[33:45] | This is great television. | 节目会很精彩的 |
[33:47] | Keep rolling until I say “Stop.” | 在我说停之前继续播 |
[33:49] | Ed, you–you and tommy are old acquaintances, aren’t you? | 埃德 你和汤米是老朋友 对吧 |
[33:51] | You do these adventures together, like the– | 你们一起做了些冒险 比如… |
[33:54] | The dakar rally. You’re–you’re adventurers. | 达喀尔拉力赛 你们是冒险家 |
[33:56] | – Right? – Mr. Jane, um, | -对吧 -简先生 |
[33:58] | These are not the questions we discussed. | 这不是我们该讨论的问题 |
[34:00] | The dakar rally is an endurance car race. | 达喀尔拉力赛是一场汽车拉力赛 |
[34:03] | You and Mr. Volker must know a lot about cars. | 你和沃克先生一定很懂汽车 |
[34:05] | All right, we’ve… had enough. | 好吧 我们是很懂 |
[34:08] | Do you deny that you competed in the | 你否认与沃克先生一起 |
[34:10] | dakar rally with mr. Volker? | 参加达喀尔拉力赛吗 |
[34:11] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[34:12] | But you don’t deny having the, uh, | 你也不否认你有能力 |
[34:14] | necessary knowledge to tamper with cassie flood’s car? | 在凯西·福勒的车上动点手脚 |
[34:18] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[34:19] | No. Uh… no! | 不 不 |
[34:23] | Do you deny that these are your glasses? | 你否认这是你的眼镜吗 |
[34:27] | Uh, well, they–they do– | 好吧 它… |
[34:28] | They look like mine. | 看起来像我的 |
[34:32] | We found them in the wreckage of Cassie’s car. | 我们在凯西车的残骸里找到了它 |
[34:34] | Well, that’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[34:35] | I wasn’t wearing them. | 我那时没戴眼镜 |
[34:47] | I… | 我… |
[34:48] | I did not… | 我没有… |
[34:51] | Leave those in her car. | 把眼镜掉在她车里 |
[34:53] | But you do admit to tampering with cassie flood’s car? | 但你承认在凯西·福勒的车上动了手脚 |
[34:58] | No. | 没有 |
[35:03] | As god is my witness, no. | 上帝替我作证 我没有 |
[35:10] | I think that counts as an admission of guilt. | 我认为你刚才算是认罪了 |
[35:13] | Don’t you? | 是吗 |
[35:16] | Go get him, Cho. | 抓住他 周 |
[35:22] | We’ll be right back after this short… | 这段小小的广告之后 |
[35:24] | Commercial break. | 节目继续 |
[35:28] | I had no idea she’d be driving on a road like that. | 我不知道她会走那样的路 |
[35:31] | You’ve gotta believe that. I only meant to scare her. | 你得相信我 我只是想吓吓她 |
[35:34] | Just… to get her off the air. | 只是…不想让她出镜 |
[35:37] | That’s why you sent the notes, to make her leave town? | 所以你寄给她字条 让她离开小镇 |
[35:40] | I thought if she believed | 我以为如果她相信了 |
[35:41] | Yuntz was out to get her, she’d… | 扬茨要来抓她 她就会 |
[35:43] | Leave the station, go someplace else, | 离开电视台 去别的地方 |
[35:45] | Take somebody else’s job. | 抢别人的工作 |
[35:49] | Not mine. | 而不是我的 |
[35:50] | Instead, you ended up killing her. | 然而 你最后杀了她 |
[35:54] | It wasn’t my idea. | 那不是我的主意 |
[35:57] | Volker… | 是沃克… |
[36:00] | Put me up to it. | 让我这么做的 |
[36:01] | He had you tinker with her car? | 他让你动了她的车 |
[36:05] | We used to, uh, joke about doing it during the dakar– | 我们曾在达喀尔的时候拿这事说笑 |
[36:10] | Uh, as a prank on somebody, you know. | 比如…作弄某个人 |
[36:13] | So Volker told you to use it to take care of Cassie. | 所以沃克叫你用这个对付凯西 |
[36:17] | It was more of a dare. | 这就像个冒险 |
[36:19] | I couldn’t back down without looking like a coward. | 我不能像个懦夫一样退缩 |
[36:22] | A dare? That was enough to convince you | 一个冒险 这就足以说服你 |
[36:24] | to murder Cassie Flood? | 去谋杀凯西·福勒吗 |
[36:25] | It wasn’t supposed to be a murder! | 我没有想杀她 |
[36:31] | So you were manipulated into committing a murder | 所以你是受人指使犯了谋杀罪 |
[36:32] | beneficial to Tommy Volker. | 使汤米·沃克得益 |
[36:34] | And readily admit that you have no evidence | 而且事实是你没有证据 |
[36:37] | that could implicate him at all–is that about right? | 证明他也牵涉其中 是吗 |
[36:42] | This guy’s a fool. | 他太愚蠢了 |
[36:45] | But this Volker seems formidable. | 这个沃克看起来很难对付 |
[36:47] | As smart and as careful as I thought. | 和我想的一样聪明和谨慎 |
[36:49] | I don’t know. How could he be sure she’d be killed? | 我不懂 他怎么确保她会被杀呢 |
[36:52] | It looks like he just got lucky. | 似乎只是他运气好 |
[36:53] | No, no. He always had a plan “B.” | 不 不 他一直有个方案B |
[36:57] | The good samaritan wasn’t just there to get the evidence. | 我们的好心人不只是过去拿走证据 |
[36:59] | He also made sure she was dead. | 他也要确保她已经死了 |
[37:04] | Volker’s not gonna get away with this. | 沃克别想逃脱罪责 |
[37:06] | I am gonna get him. If not for the murder, | 我要逮捕他 如果不能按谋杀罪 |
[37:08] | Then whatever Amanda Shaw can give me. | 就用阿曼达·肖给的任何一个定罪 |
[37:10] | Tax evasion, fraud, unpaid parking tickets. | 比如逃税 诈骗 逃缴停车费 |
[37:13] | I-I’m gonna bring in Amanda and lean on her. | 我要让阿曼达来局里作证 |
[37:15] | Look at you! | 瞧瞧你 |
[37:16] | So tough. | 好一个铁血探员 |
[37:18] | I’m getting goosebumps. | 我鸡皮疙瘩都起来了 |
[37:47] | It’s been ten hours | 已经十个小时 |
[37:48] | since anybody’s heard from Amanda Shaw. | 没有阿曼达·肖的消息了 |
[37:49] | We need a warrant to get into her apartment right away. | 我们现在就要她公寓的搜查令 |
[37:54] | Thanks, judge. Let’s go. | 谢谢 法官大人 进去吧 |
[38:01] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[38:09] | Let’s get her down from there. | 把她弄下来 |
[38:45] | She left a suicide note, you know? | 她留了遗书 你知道吗 |
[38:49] | Via e-mail. | 通过邮件 |
[38:53] | Laying blame at your feet. | 把责任都怪在你身上 |
[38:57] | You will not get away with this. I promise. | 你休想逃脱 我保证 |
[39:07] | You have no idea what’s happening at all, do you? | 你不知道究竟发生了什么 对吧 |
[39:13] | Enjoy your job while you still have it, Teresa. | 趁你还有工作好好享受吧 特蕾莎 |
[39:45] | Agent “Lis-bon.” | 里斯邦探员 |
[39:47] | It-it’s Lisbon. | 是里斯本 |
[39:48] | Lisbon. Pardon me. | 很抱歉 里斯本 |
[39:51] | Bob Kirkland, homeland security. | 我是鲍勃·柯克兰 国土安全局的 |
[39:54] | We don’t know each other, but we need to talk. | 我们不认识对方 但我们得谈谈 |
[39:57] | How can I help you, Mr. Kirkland? | 我能帮助你什么呢 柯克兰先生 |
[39:59] | Call me Bob. | 叫我鲍勃就好 |
[40:02] | Okay. What is it? | 好的 什么事 |
[40:03] | Volker. | 关于沃克 |
[40:05] | You need to stop worrying about him, okay? | 你不要再插手他的事了 好吗 |
[40:08] | “Stop worrying about him.” | “不要再插手他的事” |
[40:10] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[40:14] | I’m telling you off the record | 我就私下告诉你 |
[40:16] | That it’s being taken care of, trust me. | 他的事会得到妥善处理的 相信我 |
[40:18] | You should take a step back. | 你应该就此停手 |
[40:20] | So you can take credit for the arrest? Not a chance. | 所以你能拿到逮捕令吗 想都别想 |
[40:23] | No. | 不 |
[40:25] | No, it’s not like that. | 不是这样的 |
[40:26] | But Volker is– | 不过沃克是个… |
[40:28] | He’s a very powerful man… | 非常强大的人 |
[40:32] | Agent. | 探员 |
[40:34] | Big contributor to a lot of campaigns. | 许多竞选活动的捐助人 |
[40:38] | Is that supposed to scare me? | 这是在恐吓我吗 |
[40:43] | No. | 不是 |
[40:45] | You just need to watch your step. | 你只要本分一点 |
[40:50] | Can I buy you a cup of coffee sometime? | 我能改天来请你喝咖啡吗 |
[40:55] | Sure. | 当然 |
[41:09] | Sorry, Mr. Jane. | 抱歉 简先生 |
[41:10] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[41:13] | No. | 不 |
[41:15] | But I know you. | 但我认识你 |