时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Leave. Let go. | 快走 放开我 |
[00:20] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[00:22] | Save the phony tears. | 省省虚假的眼泪吧 |
[00:24] | Just get back. | 退后 |
[00:28] | – Oh, you little fool. – You just stay away from me. | -小傻瓜 -离我远点 |
[00:37] | We can’t get involved in this. | 我们不能卷进去 |
[00:38] | Hello, Patrick. How are you? | 你好 派翠克 近来可好 |
[00:41] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[00:43] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[00:45] | Oh, it’s a classic. | 太经典了 |
[00:46] | You know, it just gets better and better every time. | 一次比一次好看 |
[00:49] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[00:51] | What do you think of my request? | 你觉得我的要求怎么样 |
[00:54] | I don’t think much of it, really, Patrick. | 不看好 派翠克 |
[00:57] | Really, I don’t. | 真的 |
[00:58] | Meaning you can’t accomplish it? | 也就是说你没法完成 |
[01:01] | Any task can be accomplished, | 只要分解成可控制的部分 |
[01:02] | as long as it’s broken down into manageable pieces. | 任何任务都能完成 |
[01:06] | So you’ll do it? | 所以你接受了 |
[01:09] | Look, I know that I’m in your debt. | 我知道我欠你人情 |
[01:12] | Okay, so we both agree that you owe me a favor. | 那在这点上我们达成共识了 |
[01:16] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[01:18] | So let this be my favor to you– | 我给你的建议就是在还人情了 |
[01:21] | Let it go– the whole idea. | 忘掉这个想法 |
[01:23] | It’s just not worth it. | 不值得 |
[01:29] | Well, I find this very interesting. | 有意思 |
[01:31] | I’m presenting you with a challenge, | 我给了你一个挑战 |
[01:34] | and yet you’re backing away. | 你却退开了 |
[01:37] | It’s very unlike you, Mr. Stiles. | 这可一点都不像你 斯蒂尔斯先生 |
[01:39] | Look, if you must know, | 如果你一定要知道 |
[01:40] | I’ve grown mildly accustomed to you, Patrick. | 我已经慢慢变得习惯你了 派翠克 |
[01:43] | You make me sit up and pay attention. | 是你让我坐直了专心听你讲 |
[01:46] | I’m very glad you’re amused by me. | 很高兴你能对我有兴趣 |
[01:49] | But what you’re planning now, it’s… | 但是你现在计划的 |
[01:53] | Well, it’s certainly different. | 很不一样 |
[01:55] | Yes, it is. | 当然 |
[01:57] | If I do what you’re asking of me and you get caught, | 如果我按你说的做 而你被抓到了 |
[02:01] | You’re gonna spend the rest of your life | 你的后半辈子就都要 |
[02:03] | in a federal prison. | 在联邦监狱度过了 |
[02:04] | I’m well aware of that. | 我心里有数 |
[02:07] | I just have to make sure I don’t get caught. | 我得确定我不会被抓到 |
[02:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:15] | Well, it’s been a great pleasure knowing you, Mr. Jane. | 简先生 很高兴认识你 |
[02:20] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[02:23] | Well, I-I used some pretty harsh words. | 我的措辞太严厉了 |
[02:25] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[02:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:29] | But naturally, if I’d known… | 但是当然 如果我知道… |
[03:07] | Lorelei, it’s 5474B | 劳拉蕾 编号5474B |
[05:00] | Need a ride? | 要搭车吗 |
[05:02] | You. | 是你 |
[05:21] | Hey, come on. Please. Just–just get in the car. | 来吧 上车 |
[05:25] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[05:27] | Why are you mad at me? | 你为什么要生我的气 |
[05:28] | I-I didn’t force you to escape from prison. | 我又没逼你越狱 |
[05:30] | No, you just tricked me into it. | 是没逼我 但是你耍我 |
[05:37] | Oh, come on. | 好吧 |
[05:39] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:40] | You thought it was Red John that got you out, didn’t you? | 你以为是血腥约翰你出来的 是吧 |
[05:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:43] | Yeah, well, it wasn’t. I did. I got you out. | 不是 是我 是我把你放出来的 |
[05:46] | He would have left you in there to rot. | 他会让你在那自生自灭 |
[05:48] | And I took a lot of risks in doing it. | 我可是冒了很大的风险 |
[05:50] | Nobody ever accused you of good judgment. | 没人会指责你良好的判断力 |
[05:52] | Well, what about you? | 那你呢 |
[05:53] | You’re the one walking off into the desert | 你才是那个才逃出监狱十英里 |
[05:55] | 10 miles from a prison you just broke out of. | 就在荒漠里乱走的人吧 |
[05:58] | I’m offering you a ride. | 我让你搭个车 |
[05:59] | I’ll take you wherever you wanna go. | 你想去哪里都行 |
[06:00] | You can dump me at any time. | 你可以随时甩了我 |
[06:04] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:08] | Jane, how many messages do I have to leave you? | 简 你到底要我给你留多少言 |
[06:11] | Call me back. | 给我回电话 |
[06:20] | Hold on, Tom. She just walked in. | 等等 汤姆 她刚进来 |
[06:24] | No. | 不 |
[06:25] | No, don’t inform the marshals yet. | 不要 现在先别通知司法官 |
[06:29] | I want to bring CBI up to speed first. | 我想让加调局先跟进这个案子 |
[06:32] | I’ll call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[06:34] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[06:36] | Have you heard about Lorelei Martins yet? | 听过劳拉蕾·马丁斯这个人吗 |
[06:38] | No. | 没有 |
[06:39] | She escaped from federal prison this morning. | 她今早从联邦监狱越狱了 |
[06:43] | Your Mr. Jane was questioning prison transport drivers. | 而你的简先生正在审问监狱的运输司机 |
[06:48] | Yes, but no. | 好吧 但这不可能 |
[06:49] | He wouldn’t. | 他不会的 |
[06:51] | He wouldn’t. | 他绝不会 |
[06:53] | He wouldn’t? | 他不会吗 |
[06:56] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪 |
[06:57] | I don’t know. I haven’t heard from him since yesterday. | 我不知道 昨天开始我就没他的消息了 |
[07:00] | He hasn’t answered his phone. | 他不接电话 |
[07:03] | But that doesn’t mean he did this. | 但这不代表这是他干的 |
[07:05] | It would make it much more likely, | 但他的失踪的确看上去很可疑 |
[07:08] | wouldn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[07:09] | Why is this a homeland security issue? | 为什么这还扯上了国家安全问题 |
[07:11] | It’s complicated. | 这里面的内情复杂 |
[07:14] | I mean, if he is with her, | 简而言之 如果他的确和她在一起 |
[07:15] | he’s in a lot of danger. | 那他现在很危险 |
[07:18] | You know him better than anybody. | 你比任何人都了解他 |
[07:19] | Now if he did do this, where would he go? | 要是他真的这么做了 他会去哪 |
[07:24] | Any place I could possibly think of | 所有我能想到的地方 |
[07:26] | is where he wouldn’t go. | 他都不会去 |
[07:30] | Uh, would you excuse me for a minute? | 原谅我失陪一会 |
[07:32] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[07:37] | Has anyone seen Jane? | 有人见过简吗 |
[07:39] | No. | 没 |
[07:39] | We need to find him right now. | 我们必须立刻找到他 |
[07:41] | Put a B.O.L.O. out on his car. | 对他的车发出协查通报 |
[07:42] | Grace, Cho, I want you to go to his motel room. | 格蕾斯 周 你们去他宾馆房间看看 |
[07:44] | Rigs, call his cell phone company. | 瑞斯比 打给他的手机运营商 |
[07:46] | Get GPS tracking on his phone. | 对他的手机GPS定位追踪 |
[07:48] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[07:51] | Lorelei Martins escaped from prison this morning. | 劳拉蕾·马丁斯今早越狱了 |
[07:53] | Was Jane involved? | 简参与了吗 |
[07:55] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不清楚 |
[07:59] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[08:01] | Bob Kirkland, Homeland Security. | 鲍勃·柯克兰 国土安全局的 |
[08:02] | He’s leading the search to find Martins. | 他负责抓捕马丁斯的案子 |
[08:04] | Boss. | 头儿 |
[08:05] | Sac P.D. got a report of | 萨克拉门托警局今早收到报告 |
[08:07] | an abandoned blue Citroen this morning. | 在十六街与K街交界的停车场 |
[08:08] | Uh, Parking lot at 16th and K Street. | 发现一辆废弃的蓝色雪铁龙轿车 |
[08:11] | Text it to me. | 把地址发给我 |
[08:12] | This isn’t gonna work. | 这么做没用的 |
[08:15] | Well, that’s optimistic. | 那听上去还有希望 |
[08:17] | I won’t tell you who he is or where he is. | 我不会告诉你他是谁 他在哪 |
[08:21] | Give it time. | 慢慢来 |
[08:22] | Not now. Not ever. | 现在不说 以后也不会说 |
[08:31] | Doesn’t work. | 坏了 |
[08:33] | Really? | 还用说吗 |
[08:34] | I figured that when no sound came out of it. | 它不出声我就知道它坏了 |
[08:37] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[08:41] | Can we go? | 我们能走了吗 |
[08:44] | Tell me where. | 去哪儿 |
[08:47] | The ocean. I wanna see the ocean. | 海边 我想看海 |
[09:19] | He was leaving a text message. | 他留了一条短信留言 |
[09:21] | It’s for you. | 是给你的 |
[09:22] | “Someone after me.” | “有人跟踪我” |
[09:24] | He was being followed. | 他被跟踪了 |
[09:27] | Looks like he’s been abducted. | 看上去他被劫持了 |
[09:29] | Jane doesn’t have Lorelei. | 劳拉蕾没有在简手上 |
[09:30] | Lorelei has Jane. | 而是简在劳拉蕾手上 |
[09:46] | Our fugitive is known associate | 逃犯是连环杀手 |
[09:49] | of the serial killer Red John. | 血腥约翰的同伙 |
[09:51] | She’s wanted for murder conspiracy, | 她因为谋杀 绑架 |
[09:54] | kidnapping, and weapons violations. | 和非法持有武器被通缉 |
[09:56] | We believe that Martins and unknown accomplices | 我们认为马丁斯和不明从犯 |
[10:00] | abducted CBI consultant Patrick Jane. | 绑架了加调局的顾问派翠克·简 |
[10:04] | Jane led a 6-month undercover operation | 是简长达六个月的卧底行动 |
[10:06] | that resulted in Lorelei’s arrest. | 促成了劳拉蕾被捕 |
[10:08] | Martins may have kidnapped him for payback | 马丁斯可能为了报仇绑架了他 |
[10:10] | or to take him to Red John. | 或是为了把简带去给血腥约翰 |
[10:11] | Either way, we need to find them. | 不管怎样 都得找到他们 |
[10:12] | Martins is a Sacramento girl. | 马丁斯来自萨克拉门托 |
[10:15] | I want systematic searches of old residences, | 系统地搜查她原来的住宅 |
[10:19] | old friends, old coworkers. | 朋友 还有同事 |
[10:21] | You all have information packets. | 你们已经拿到她的资料了 |
[10:23] | Study them, and when you’re done, | 好好看看 研究清楚后 |
[10:24] | contact myself or Agent Kirkland for your assignments. | 联系我或者柯克兰探员给你们分配任务 |
[10:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:28] | – Let’s start with Lorelei’s mother. – Okay. | -从劳拉蕾的妈妈开始吧 -好 |
[11:02] | I wonder where they’re going. | 我很好奇他们要去哪里 |
[11:23] | I’m gonna make a fire. | 我去生火 |
[11:29] | So, what’s this about? | 怎么回事 |
[11:32] | Your daughter broke out of prison this morning. | 今天早上你女儿越狱了 |
[11:35] | Of course. | 果然是她的事 |
[11:36] | Have you had any contact with– with Lorelei recently? | 您最近和劳拉蕾有联系吗 |
[11:42] | Lorelei hasn’t contacted me in years. | 劳拉蕾已经很多年没联系过我了 |
[11:45] | Thankfully. | 谢天谢地 |
[11:47] | When she does, | 她要是联系我 |
[11:49] | it’s always trouble. Always. | 那就肯定有麻烦 总是这样 |
[11:52] | We have reason to believe that Lorelei has taken a hostage. | 有证据表明她可能挟持了人质 |
[11:55] | His life could be in danger. | 人质可能有生命危险 |
[11:58] | Do you have any information that you could give us | 您能提供什么信息 |
[12:00] | about where we could find her? | 好让我们找到她吗 |
[12:03] | Any, uh, old friends? | 比如 老朋友 |
[12:06] | Favorite places? | 最喜欢的地方 |
[12:09] | Nope. I don’t have anything to do with her, | 没有 我的事与她无关 |
[12:11] | and she doesn’t have anything to do with me. | 她的事也与我无关 |
[12:15] | Do you have any insight | 您觉得 |
[12:17] | as to how she became this way? | 她为什么会变成这样呢 |
[12:21] | Lorelei only ever cared about Lorelei. | 劳拉蕾唯一关心的就是自己 |
[12:24] | What are you gonna do with a kid like that? | 能把这样的孩子怎么办呢 |
[12:26] | Well, you don’t feel at all responsible for her? | 对于她 你觉得自己完全没有责任吗 |
[12:29] | Now there’s a question from a woman without children. | 一个没孩子的女人也敢问出这种话 |
[12:37] | I’ve satisfied all my duties | 我履行了当母亲的 |
[12:39] | and responsibilities of motherhood. | 所有义务和责任 |
[12:42] | I mean, look around. Lorelei grew up in a beautiful home. | 看看周围 劳拉蕾在美满的家庭长大 |
[12:45] | She could be anything. | 她的未来有无限可能 |
[12:48] | Is this your father? | 这是你父亲吗 |
[12:52] | That’s my husband. He’s away in Munich. | 这是我丈夫 他去慕尼黑了 |
[12:55] | He’s away a lot? | 他总是不在家吗 |
[12:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:58] | Oh. Figures. | 猜出来了 |
[13:01] | I don’t like your tone. | 你的语气不太友好 |
[13:03] | Dana, your daughter is the mistress of a psychopathic killer, | 丹娜 你女儿是变态杀手的情妇 |
[13:07] | yet you have no information to give us | 而对于她为什么会这样 |
[13:09] | about how or why she got that way. | 你却只字不提 |
[13:11] | Frankly, I don’t care if you like my tone. | 坦白说 我不在意你喜不喜欢我的语气 |
[13:13] | To hell with you, lady. | 见鬼去吧 小姐 |
[13:15] | What happened to her? | 她身上发生了什么事 |
[13:17] | Get out of my house. | 给我出去 |
[13:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:37] | You should try it. | 你应该试试 |
[15:39] | Water’s lovely. | 海水让人心情愉快 |
[15:45] | Uh, quickly–go and hide yourself behind those rocks. | 快 快躲到那些石块后面 |
[16:24] | Hello, young man. | 你好 年轻人 |
[16:25] | How you doing? | 你还好吧 |
[16:31] | Was that your campfire? | 那是你的生的火吗 |
[16:34] | No, officer. | 不是 警官 |
[16:36] | I’m not an officer. I’m a park ranger. | 我不是警官 我是公园管理员 |
[16:39] | So no gun, huh? | 那么就没枪了 是吧 |
[16:41] | Right. | 对 |
[16:43] | Campfires are illegal on this beach without a permit. | 未经许可在这个沙滩上生火是违法的 |
[16:47] | Well, it… it’s not mine. | 那 那不是我生的 |
[16:50] | Are you okay, sir? You seem a little nervous. | 没事吧 先生 你似乎有点紧张 |
[16:53] | Never better. | 我好得不得了 |
[16:59] | Are you alone? | 你是一个人吗 |
[17:03] | No. She’s, uh… | 不是 她 |
[17:06] | Hi, officer! I’m over here! | 警官 我在这里 |
[17:09] | I’m sorry. I can’t come out! | 很抱歉 我不能出来 |
[17:11] | I don’t have any clothes on. | 我没穿衣服 |
[17:14] | Yeah, well, public nudity’s prohibited on state beaches. | 州立海滩可是不许裸奔的 |
[17:18] | Yes, uh, I’m sorry! It won’t happen again! | 抱歉 我下回不会了 |
[17:24] | Promise, it– it won’t happen again. | 保证不会了 |
[17:27] | Sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[17:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:34] | You folks have a nice day. | 你们好好玩吧 |
[17:36] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:41] | No campfires. | 不许生火 |
[17:55] | So where to now? | 现在去哪 |
[17:58] | North to Canada? | 向北去加拿大 |
[18:00] | South to Mexico? I’m flexible. | 还是向南去墨西哥 任君差遣 |
[18:04] | I know a place where no one will find us. | 我知道一个没人能找到我们的地方 |
[18:07] | Take the I-60 east, but I gotta change my look first. | 走60号洲际公路 不过我要先换个衣服 |
[18:11] | Find a convenience store. | 找个便利商店 |
[18:12] | I like the take-charge attitude. | 我喜欢你的女王范 |
[18:14] | No, you don’t. | 才怪 |
[18:15] | I do. | 真的 |
[18:18] | Clearly, you’ve taken care of someone in your life. | 显然 你以前一直在照顾某人 |
[18:21] | Made all the decisions. Acted the adult. | 扮演大人的角色 做所有的决定 |
[18:24] | I’m guessing you had a vain, selfish, | 我猜你有个虚荣的 自私的 |
[18:28] | and controlling mother. | 控制欲很强的妈妈 |
[18:30] | But you found the strength to pull away. | 但是你想办法摆脱了她 |
[18:33] | Does she resent you for that? | 她是不是因此很恨你 |
[18:37] | Patrick, do you really want to get to know me? | 派翠克 你真的想了解我吗 |
[18:40] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:41] | Give the act a rest. | 那就别装模作样的 |
[18:43] | What? I-I wasn’t… | 什么 我没 |
[18:45] | Yes, you were. | 你有 |
[18:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:52] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[18:53] | Soon as I heard that kidnapping report on my radio. | 从无线电里听到绑架的报告我就想到了 |
[18:56] | I called it in. | 我上报了 |
[18:59] | This is the young man I talked to. | 跟我说话的是这个年轻人 |
[19:02] | Was there a woman with him? | 是不是有个女人和他在一起 |
[19:04] | Yes, there most certainly was. | 是的 肯定有 |
[19:06] | Only I didn’t see her on account of she was naked. | 不过因为她没穿衣服我就没看到她 |
[19:09] | At least that what she said. | 她是这么说的 |
[19:11] | She was behind that rock there where she was changing. | 她在那块石头后边换衣服 |
[19:14] | The young man got kind of jumpy. | 这年轻人有点神经质 |
[19:16] | Asked me if I had a gun. | 问我是不是有枪 |
[19:25] | She probably had a gun on you the whole time. | 估计她那时正拿枪瞄准你 |
[19:27] | That’s what I figured. | 我也是这么想的 |
[19:29] | And if he said one wrong word or tried to run–bam. | 如果他说错话或者想跑就 呯 |
[19:32] | I mean, she would have shot us both dead. | 她可能会把我们俩都打死 |
[19:34] | I’m just thankful he kept his head. | 还好他保持住了镇静 |
[19:37] | Happen to see what kind of car they were driving? | 你看到他们开的什么车了吗 |
[19:39] | Yes, sir. There was only one car on the bluff. | 是的 崖边只有一辆车 |
[19:42] | A dark blue 1990s Dynasty Sedan. | 深蓝色的90款王朝轿车 |
[19:56] | Stay low. | 藏着点 |
[21:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:07] | Scared you, didn’t I? | 吓到你了吧 |
[22:09] | No. | 没有 |
[22:10] | Saw some cops. Spooked me. | 看到几个警察 吓到我了 |
[22:13] | Well, I’m glad I left you the keys. | 幸好我把钥匙留给你了 |
[22:16] | You’re gonna be a French honey blonde. | 你得扮成法国金发甜心 |
[22:17] | – How’s that sound? – Sure. | -怎么样 -好啊 |
[22:19] | Did you get snacks? | 买零食了吗 |
[22:20] | Sure did. | 当然 |
[22:31] | I have something to say. | 我有事要说 |
[22:35] | Come in. Sit down, Dana. | 进来坐吧 丹娜 |
[22:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[22:49] | Couldn’t sleep last night. | 昨晚没睡好 |
[22:59] | My husband mustn’t know. | 我丈夫不能知道这事 |
[23:04] | Mustn’t know what? | 不能知道什么事 |
[23:15] | I sold Lorelei’s sister. | 我卖了劳拉蕾的妹妹 |
[23:19] | Sister? | 妹妹 |
[23:20] | I don’t remember reading anything about a sister | 我不记得档案里有写 |
[23:23] | in Lorelei’s file. | 劳拉蕾有个妹妹 |
[23:24] | Because I sold her. | 那是因为我卖了她 |
[23:28] | All right, you’re gonna have to help me out here, Dana. | 好吧 那你得把话说明白了 丹娜 |
[23:32] | 30 years ago, I didn’t have the money to raise 2 girls. | 三十年前 我没钱养活两个女儿 |
[23:38] | I had substance issues. | 我滥用药物 |
[23:44] | Go on. | 继续 |
[23:46] | So after… | 所以当… |
[23:49] | Their dad left… | 当她们的父亲离开后 |
[23:53] | I just stopped functioning, you know? | 我一点精力都没有了 |
[23:56] | And, um, Lorelei– she was 5. | 劳拉蕾当时五岁 |
[24:03] | And she held me up, you know? | 是她让我强打起精神 |
[24:08] | But… | 但… |
[24:11] | Miranda– that was her name… | 米兰达 她叫米兰达 |
[24:17] | She was 2. | 她才两岁 |
[24:19] | I mean, what was I gonna do with a 2-year-old? | 我该拿一个两岁的孩子怎么办 |
[24:24] | What did you do? | 你都做了什么 |
[24:26] | Well, I knew… | 我认识… |
[24:28] | I knew this rich… foreign couple, | 我认识 一对有钱的外国夫妇 |
[24:32] | who… childless. | 他们没有孩子 |
[24:34] | So we made a deal under the table. | 我们私下达成了一致 |
[24:37] | Why didn’t they just adopt her? | 他们为什么不收养她呢 |
[24:38] | We all wanted what we wanted, so we just got it done. | 我们只是各取所取 所以我们就这么做了 |
[24:42] | What did you tell Lorelei? | 你是怎么和劳拉蕾说的 |
[24:46] | I told her… | 我跟她… |
[24:50] | I told her all kinds of stuff. | 我把一切都告诉了她 |
[24:53] | I… | 我… |
[24:55] | And she never forgave me. | 而她始终都不愿原谅我 |
[25:03] | I didn’t realize it at the time, | 我当时并没有意识到 |
[25:05] | but… that day… | 但事实上…那天 |
[25:11] | I lost two daughters. | 我失去了两个女儿 |
[25:13] | Not one. | 而不是一个 |
[25:18] | You want me to get you a tissue? | 要我拿张纸巾给你吗 |
[26:01] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[26:03] | Looking for a room. | 我想找个房间 |
[26:05] | Place to rest my weary bones. | 休息下我疲倦的身躯 |
[26:08] | Been on the road since New Mexico. | 我从新墨西哥州一路风尘仆仆赶来 |
[26:09] | It’s $48 cash, $52 credit. | 现金支付四十八块 刷信用卡五十二块 |
[26:12] | Oop. I’ll be paying cash. | 那我还是付现金好了 |
[26:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:18] | You don’t happen to have one without a television? | 你们这不会碰巧哪间屋子没有电视吧 |
[26:21] | Uh, TV’s busted in 13. No discount. | 十三号房的电视是坏的 但是不打折 |
[26:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:38] | Have a nice day. | 过得愉快 |
[26:40] | We tried to have our own children. | 我们想过自己要个孩子 |
[26:43] | I could not. | 可我没法生育 |
[26:45] | Why didn’t you just adopt legally? | 为什么不合法领养个孩子呢 |
[26:47] | Well, I was on work visa from Romania. | 我从罗马尼亚来的时候 拿的是工作签证 |
[26:51] | And we could not adopt until we were citizens, | 在成为美国公民之前 我们没法领养孩子 |
[26:54] | and that takes years. | 而取得公民权要很久 |
[26:55] | Mr. Kirkland, this is Marta and Virgil Roman. | 柯克兰先生 这是玛塔和维吉尔·罗曼 |
[26:58] | They’re just telling me how they | 他们正在告诉我他们为何 |
[27:01] | came to buy Miranda Martins. | 要买米兰达·马丁斯 |
[27:03] | You had to see her. | 你得看看她当时的处境 |
[27:05] | She was in a bad situation. | 她当时的处境很糟 |
[27:08] | Virgil and I knew we could give her a life | 而我和维吉尔可以给她 |
[27:12] | full of love and opportunity. | 充满了爱和机遇的一生 |
[27:15] | But she turned out to be a very troubled girl. | 但她却变成了一个问题女孩 |
[27:20] | Very unhappy. | 真是太不幸了 |
[27:22] | So when she was in high school, | 所以 她上高中的时候 |
[27:24] | we sent her to a therapist, | 我们带她去看了医生 |
[27:28] | And she remembered a lot of things | 我们原以为 有些事情她早就忘记了 |
[27:31] | we thought she had forgotten. | 结果她都还记得很清楚 |
[27:34] | Her mother? | 她的妈妈 |
[27:36] | No. | 不是 |
[27:38] | She remembered only one name– | 她只记得一个名字 |
[27:41] | Lorelei. | 劳拉蕾 |
[27:43] | Of course, we found her sister Lorelei | 于是 我们找到她的姐姐劳拉蕾 |
[27:46] | and reunited them. | 让她们团聚 |
[27:48] | The sisters were so happy, and they were so close. | 她们是那么开心 那么亲密无间 |
[27:53] | You’ve never seen two sisters who were closer. | 从没见过哪对姐妹那么亲密的 |
[27:57] | Where is Miranda now? We need to talk to her. | 米兰达现在在哪 我们要和她谈谈 |
[28:03] | She… she was murdered. | 她…她被谋杀了 |
[28:05] | She’s dead. | 她已经死了 |
[28:10] | That’s a shame that the tv doesn’t work. | 真可惜 电视机是坏的 |
[28:17] | Thanks for the dress. | 谢谢你弄来裙子 |
[28:20] | Oh, it’s my pleasure. | 荣幸之至 |
[28:25] | So, listen, uh… | 听着 |
[28:29] | You gonna tell me where we’re going? | 你能告诉我我们要去哪里吗 |
[28:32] | To a cabin my sister and I used to go to. | 去一个以前我和我妹妹常去的小木屋 |
[28:36] | You have a sister? | 你有个妹妹 |
[28:37] | I did. | 曾经 |
[28:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[28:43] | Don’t be. | 不用这样 |
[28:45] | Her death was a gift, sort of. | 从某种程度上讲 她的死是上苍赐予我的礼物 |
[28:49] | You want to explain that? | 你想跟我说说原因吗 |
[28:51] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你是不会理解的 |
[28:54] | Well, you could try me. | 你可以试试看 |
[28:56] | I mean, I-I’d like to understand. | 我想知道原因 |
[28:58] | In case you haven’t noticed, healing is not my strong suit. | 你也注意到了 愈合心灵创伤可不是我的强项 |
[29:04] | Losing my sister brought me into my full reality. | 失去我妹妹将我完完全全带入了现实之中 |
[29:08] | I faced my deepest fear. | 我直面了我内心最深的恐惧 |
[29:12] | I have complete awareness. | 我彻底认识到 |
[29:16] | Nothing can hurt me. | 没有什么可以伤害我 |
[29:20] | That’s nonsense. Believe me. | 这些都是胡扯 相信我 |
[29:22] | Things can hurt you. | 你还是会受到伤害的 |
[29:26] | Try me. | 说来听听 |
[29:30] | Mm. This beer is warm. | 这啤酒是温的 |
[29:34] | I’ll get some ice. | 我去拿点冰块 |
[29:44] | Miranda was beautiful, like her sister. | 米兰达跟她妹妹一样漂亮 |
[29:47] | What does the coroner’s report say about the cause of death? | 法医报告上她的死因是什么 |
[29:50] | Heatstroke. | 中暑 |
[29:51] | After she was raped, | 有人强暴了她以后 |
[29:53] | she was left chained inside of an empty warehouse. | 用铁链把她锁在了一个空仓库里 |
[29:57] | Daytime temperatures reached 120 degrees inside. | 那时日间温度高达四十九摄氏度 |
[30:00] | Coroner figures she lasted about two days. | 法医猜测她撑了两天 |
[30:05] | And they never found the killer? | 他们没有找到凶手吗 |
[30:07] | The case is still open. | 那案子到现在还没结 |
[30:08] | There’s no trace evidence, no witnesses. Just this. | 没有丝毫证据也没有目击证人 只有这个 |
[30:16] | – Hello? – Hey, Lisbon. | -喂 -里斯本 |
[30:19] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[30:21] | I need to take this. Could you… | 我得接这个电话 能否… |
[30:24] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[30:42] | Jane, what’s going on? Have you been kidnapped? | 简 发生什么事了 你被绑架了吗 |
[30:44] | Yes. I’m in fear of my life. | 是的 我有生命危险 |
[30:47] | I can’t talk long. | 我不能讲太久 |
[30:48] | Did you know Lorelei had a sister? | 你知道劳拉蕾有一个妹妹吗 |
[30:50] | Yes. Miranda. Her mother gave her up. | 知道 叫米兰达 她妈妈抛弃了她 |
[30:53] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[30:54] | If she catches me on the phone, | 如果她发现我打电话给你 |
[30:55] | she’ll kill me. | 她会杀了我的 |
[30:57] | What happened to Miranda? | 米兰达身上发生了什么 |
[30:58] | She was murdered. | 她被谋杀了 |
[30:59] | Abducted, raped, and left for dead five years ago. | 五年前她被人绑架强奸 然后被留下等死 |
[31:02] | – Who did it? – They don’t know. | -是谁干的 -不知道 |
[31:03] | They don’t even have a suspect. | 警方甚至没有找到任何嫌疑人 |
[31:05] | But listen to this– | 但听着 |
[31:06] | the police kept back a key detail from the public. | 有一个关键证据警方没有告知公众 |
[31:09] | Before Miranda died, | 米兰达死前 |
[31:10] | she carved a message into the warehouse floor. | 在仓库的地上刻下了一条信息 |
[31:13] | What’d it say? | 上面怎么写 |
[31:13] | I’m looking at the crime scene photo now. | 我正在看犯罪现场的照片 |
[31:16] | It says “Roy.” | 她刻了”罗伊” |
[31:21] | I need a copy of that photo. | 我需要那张照片 |
[31:23] | Uh, Lisbon, yeah. Fax it to me at this number… | 里斯本 把照片传真到这个号码 |
[31:28] | I’m Katie Riley, | 我是凯蒂·莱利 |
[31:29] | and I’ll be back with more of your favorite mellow blends | 新闻过后 继续回到你们最爱的 |
[31:32] | right after the news. | 曲苑杂坛 |
[31:34] | State and federal authorities | 州与联邦当局 |
[31:35] | have intensified the search | 加强了对一名萨克拉门托女子 |
[31:37] | for a Sacramento woman, Lorelei Martins. | 劳拉蕾·马丁斯的搜寻工作 |
[31:39] | Jane, just tell me where you are. | 简 告诉我你在哪里 |
[31:42] | We can help you. | 我们可以帮你 |
[31:42] | Just fax it to me. | 把照片传真过来吧 |
[31:45] | I gotta go. Gotta go. | 我得挂了 挂了 |
[31:58] | According to police, Martins is kidnapped CBI consultant Patrick Jane. | 据警方介绍 马丁斯绑架了联调局的顾问派翠克·简 |
[32:03] | Jane’s car was found abandoned by the side of the road. | 在路边发现了简被遗弃的汽车 |
[32:20] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[32:23] | Jane just called me. | 简刚给我来电 |
[32:44] | You lie! Aah! | 你撒谎 |
[32:50] | Liar! | 骗子 |
[32:57] | Filthy liar! Kidnapped you?! | 死骗子 绑架你 |
[33:00] | – Please… – How dare you?! You lied! | -别打了 -你竟敢这样 你撒谎 |
[33:09] | I didn’t lie. I just didn’t tell you everything. | 我没撒谎 只是没全部都告诉你而已 |
[33:12] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么不告诉我 |
[33:14] | I had to protect myself. | 我得自保 |
[33:20] | Please. Just stop. | 拜托 别打了 |
[33:29] | You had me going, Patrick. | 你骗得我团团转 派翠克 |
[33:38] | For a second there, I almost trusted you. | 有那么一会儿 我差点就信你了 |
[33:41] | You should. You should trust me. | 你该信我 你该信我 |
[33:43] | Oh, stop! Just stop playing the role. | 闭嘴 别演戏了 |
[33:47] | Yes, I play a role, but not with you. | 没错 我是演戏了 但不是演给你看的 |
[33:48] | – I’m being honest with you. – Lies on lies! | -我跟你说的是实话 -别圆谎了 |
[33:50] | Lorelei, listen to me. You have to listen to me. | 劳拉蕾 听我说 你必须听我说 |
[33:53] | Your buddy Red John– he killed your sister. | 你的朋友血腥约翰 他杀了你的妹妹 |
[33:58] | – What are you talking about? – Your sister Miranda. | -你在说什么 -你妹妹米兰达 |
[34:00] | She wrote a name on the floor of the warehouse where she died. | 她在遇害的仓库地板上写了个名字 |
[34:03] | The name of the man who raped and killed her. | 奸杀她的人的名字 |
[34:05] | It was never released to the public. | 没有对外公布 |
[34:07] | – You’re making that up. – No. | -你在编瞎话 -没有 |
[34:09] | This is a crime scene photo of your sister’s murder. | 这是你妹妹遇害的犯罪现场的照片 |
[34:17] | “Roy.” | “罗伊” |
[34:18] | Yes, Roy. | 没错 罗伊 |
[34:19] | We both know who uses that alias. | 你我都知道谁用的这个化名 |
[34:24] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[34:27] | – Where did you get this? – It doesn’t matter. | -你怎么弄到的 -这不重要 |
[34:28] | Red John raped and killed your sister. | 血腥约翰奸杀了你的妹妹 |
[34:31] | – No. – He made you a victim so that he could rescue you. | -不 -他布局让你成为受害者来英雄救美 |
[34:34] | – No. – He preyed on your pain. | -不 -他在你痛苦的时候得逞 |
[34:36] | – No, it’s not true. – Yes. You don’t want it to be true, | -不 才不是 -对 你不想相信这是事实 |
[34:38] | but it’s true, and you can feel that it’s true. | 可这是事实 你知道这是真的 |
[34:40] | Just stop! | 闭嘴 |
[34:44] | God, you’re just like him, you know that? | 天呐 你跟他一个样 你知道吗 |
[34:46] | – Relentless manipulation. – I am nothing like him. | -无情的控制狂 -我一点也不像他 |
[34:49] | How would you know? | 你怎么会知道 |
[34:51] | I know. | 我清楚得很 |
[34:54] | I only wonder why the two of you didn’t become lifelong friends | 我只想知道 你们俩为什么不握手言和 |
[34:56] | the moment you shook hands. | 成为至交 |
[35:03] | Wait! | 等等 |
[35:07] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪里 |
[35:08] | We still going to the cabin? | 我们还去小屋吗 |
[35:10] | That’s where I’m going. You can go where you like. | 我要去那里 你想去哪里都行 |
[35:25] | We traced Jane’s call to a truck stop motel | 我们追踪简的电话到奇科北部99号公路的 |
[35:27] | – on Route 99 just north of Chico. – Right here. | -一家卡车停车场旅馆 -就在这里 |
[35:30] | The fugitive and her hostage were gone | 逃犯和人质在警方到达旅馆前 |
[35:31] | by the time deputies got to the motel. | 就已经离开了 |
[35:49] | They were moving north. | 他们当时在往北行进 |
[35:50] | Let’s assume they still are. Where are they going? | 我们假设他们还在北上 去哪里呢 |
[35:52] | Well, if they take the 97 north, | 如果他们上了97号公路 |
[35:53] | they’ll hit the Butter Valley Airport. | 就会到达黄油谷机场 |
[35:55] | One runway. Public use. Five takeoffs a day. | 机场是公用的 有一条跑道 一天五个班次 |
[35:58] | They might go for a plane. Okay, lock it down. What else? | 他们可能是去乘飞机 锁定目标 还有呢 |
[36:00] | I’ve been going through financial records | 我一直在查阅劳拉蕾妹妹的 |
[36:01] | for Lorelei’s sister. | 财务记录 |
[36:02] | She owned a cabin in the Sierras | 她在塞拉斯有间小木屋 |
[36:04] | about 200 miles north of that motel. | 那家旅馆以北两百英里左右 |
[36:06] | From what I can see, | 据我能查到的资料显示 |
[36:07] | the cabin was never sold after her death. | 那间小木屋在她死后并没有被出售 |
[36:09] | An anonymous third party has been paying the taxes on it. | 一个匿名第三方一直在缴税 |
[36:11] | Red John? | 血腥约翰吗 |
[36:12] | Call tactical. I want a chopper here in ten. | 召集战术小队 十分钟内派直升机过来 |
[36:17] | It’s just up ahead, at the end of the road. | 直走就到了 就在路尽头 |
[36:36] | You go ahead. I’ll get the stuff. | 你进去吧 我拿东西 |
[36:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:53] | The key is under the flower pot. | 钥匙在花盆下面 |
[37:41] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[37:44] | Well, it’s a nice place. | 这地方很漂亮 |
[37:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:49] | Belonged to my sister. | 我妹妹的地盘 |
[37:51] | We used to come here to forget about the world. | 我们常来这里躲避喧嚣 |
[37:58] | It’s safe. | 这里很安全 |
[38:04] | Red John didn’t kill her, Patrick. | 血腥约翰没有杀她 派翠克 |
[38:07] | You’ll never convince me that he did. | 你永远没法让我相信是他干的 |
[38:11] | I’d kill for a cup of tea right now. | 我现在真想喝杯茶啊 |
[38:15] | I can make you one. | 我可以给你沏一杯 |
[38:20] | I’d like that. | 那太好了 |
[38:22] | But we can’t stay here. | 可我们不能待在这儿 |
[38:23] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[38:25] | If Miranda bought this place, | 如果这里是米兰达买下的 |
[38:26] | the police’ll find it. | 警察就会找到这儿 |
[38:28] | They’re probably on their way here right now. | 他们现在大概已经在路上了 |
[38:30] | – Then we have to go. – No, you have to go. | -那我们得赶紧走 -不 你得赶紧走 |
[38:32] | – I’ll stay. I’ll try and delay them. – What? | -我留下 我会设法拖住他们 -什么 |
[38:34] | Well, like you said, I’m never gonna convince you | 像你说的 我永远无法说服你 |
[38:36] | That Red John killed your sister. | 是血腥约翰杀了你妹妹 |
[38:38] | You need to go and find out the truth for yourself. | 你需要自己查出真相 |
[38:41] | – But, patrick– – and when you do, | -可是派翠克 -等你查出来 |
[38:42] | when you know the truth… | 等你知道了真相 |
[38:46] | you know where to find me. | 你知道怎么找我 |
[38:50] | Just call me. | 打给我 |
[38:56] | Where are the car keys? | 车钥匙在哪 |
[38:57] | In the car. | 在车里 |
[39:02] | Is there a back way out of here? | 这房子后面有路吗 |
[39:04] | Um, there’s–no. There’s just fire trails. | 没有 只有消防道 |
[39:07] | Okay. What about this thing? Does this run? | 好吧 这个呢 这车能开吗 |
[39:09] | It’s been on a trickle charge. | 它一直在涓流充电 |
[39:11] | Yeah, it should. | 应该能 |
[39:12] | Okay, you take the 4×4 on the fire road. | 好吧 你从消防车道走 |
[39:15] | They won’t be looking for that. | 他们不会找到那里 |
[39:15] | I’m gonna cover for you. | 我会掩护你 |
[39:17] | You can’t stay here, Patrick. | 你不能待在这儿 派翠克 |
[39:19] | There’s no way they’ll believe you were my hostage. | 他们不会相信你是我的人质 |
[39:21] | I will make them believe. | 我会让他们相信的 |
[39:22] | You want me to beat you up or something? | 你想让我打你几拳什么的吗 |
[39:24] | – Knock you out? – Uh, no, thanks. | -把你打晕 -不了 多谢 |
[39:35] | You gotta go. | 你得走了 |
[40:50] | Check the cabin. Search the surrounding woods. | 搜查木屋 搜查附近的丛林 |
[41:08] | Jane. | 简 |
[41:11] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[41:14] | Did you get her? | 你抓到她了吗 |
[41:15] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[41:17] | She’s, uh, she’s on foot. | 她 她是步行走的 |
[41:20] | Agent kirkland, homeland security. | 我是国家安全局的柯克兰探员 |
[41:22] | I need rescue hot south of orr lake, | 我需要医疗救援 在森林42号道北12区 |
[41:24] | Forest route 42 north 12. | 奥尔湖南面 |
[41:25] | – Who’s that guy? – Don’t talk. | -那人是谁 -别说话 |
[41:28] | Help’s on the way. | 救援马上到 |
[41:31] | Hurts. | 好疼 |
[41:36] | Shh. It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[41:50] | You’ll never know. | 你永远不会知道的 |
[41:53] | I’ll never know what? | 我不会知道什么 |
[41:55] | Whether I engineered the escape and abduction. | 我是否策划了脱狱和绑架 |
[41:58] | Trust me. I know. | 相信我 我知道 |
[42:00] | You don’t know. | 你并不知道 |
[42:02] | You just guess. | 你只是猜的 |
[42:05] | And you didn’t tell your new best friend, Kirkland, either. | 你也没告诉你新交的好友柯克兰 |
[42:08] | I don’t have any evidence. | 我没有证据 |
[42:09] | If I did, I’d put you in cuffs myself. | 如果我有 早就亲自给你戴上手铐了 |
[42:11] | No, you wouldn’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[42:12] | Try me. | 那你就试试看 |
[42:17] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[42:18] | Nothing. Sorry. | 没什么 抱歉 |
[42:24] | All of it’s worth it. | 这一切都是值得的 |
[42:33] | She told me Red John and I are very much alike. | 她说我和血腥约翰非常相似 |
[42:37] | That it’s a wonder we weren’t best friends | 还说我们没一握上手就成为朋友 |
[42:39] | From the moment we shook hands. | 真是奇了怪了 |
[42:42] | You’ve met Red John? | 你见过血腥约翰了吗 |
[42:45] | Yes. | 对 |
[42:47] | He’s someone I know. | 他是我认识的人 |