时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Poor soul. | 可怜人 |
[00:14] | What is he still doing up there? | 为什么他还吊在上面 |
[00:16] | Waiting on the coroner. | 还在等验尸官过来 |
[00:17] | Careful. Slow drip. | 小心 还在滴血 |
[00:19] | A single shot through the back. | 死者背部中了一枪 |
[00:21] | Looks like he got off a few rounds before he hit him. | 看起来他遭到凶手袭击前攀了几步 |
[00:23] | – 9-millimeter, maybe? – It looks like. | -大概是九毫米口径 -应该是 |
[00:24] | Was anybody here? | 当时有人在吗 |
[00:27] | Janitor came in at 7:00. | 门卫是七点进门的 |
[00:28] | Says the victim’s name is Jeremy Reese. | 他说死者名叫杰里米·里瑟 |
[00:30] | Lived here in Clearlake. | 就住在克里尔雷克 |
[00:31] | Did the janitor see anyone? | 门卫看到别人了吗 |
[00:32] | It was empty. It’s a private gym. | 没人 这是个私人健身馆 |
[00:34] | Victim had a key, but it’s not in his bag. | 死者有钥匙 但是没在他的包里 |
[00:36] | His car’s still in the lot. | 他的车还在停车场 |
[00:37] | Robbery, maybe? | 也许是抢劫 |
[00:38] | We should go to his apartment now. | 我们马上到他公寓去 |
[00:40] | Have you seen Jane? | 你看见简了吗 |
[00:40] | Nope. | 没有 |
[00:49] | Good morning, Lisbon. | 早上好 里斯本 |
[00:50] | Don’t be so sure. We caught a case. | 也没那么太平 接到个案子 |
[00:53] | I’ve been alerted. | 我收到消息了 |
[00:54] | And yet you’re not here in Clearlake. | 但你没过来克里尔雷克 |
[00:56] | Well, I’m busy. | 我很忙 |
[00:57] | Jane. You can’t obsess like this. | 简 你不能这么沉迷下去了 |
[01:00] | Obsess? | 沉迷 |
[01:02] | I know that I’ve met Red John now. | 我现在知道我曾见过血腥约翰 |
[01:04] | Shook his hand. | 还跟他握过手 |
[01:05] | I have what you coppers call a lead. | 你们警察管这叫做线索 |
[01:07] | Yes, but we have a fresh body here. | 没错 但是现在有具新的尸体 |
[01:10] | I think you’re obsessing. | 我觉得沉迷的是你 |
[01:11] | I will text you the address. I’ll see you there. | 我把地址发给你 那里见 |
[01:19] | Jeremy Reese. | 杰里米·里瑟 |
[01:20] | No record. Not even a parking ticket. | 没有案底 就连停车罚单都没有 |
[01:23] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[01:24] | I think he graduated from college about three years ago. | 他三年前大学毕业 |
[01:27] | He’s single. | 单身 |
[01:29] | He works in the sciences. | 从事科学工作 |
[01:30] | Uh, maybe a biologist. | 也许是个生物学家 |
[01:34] | He’s from back east. | 他来自东部 |
[01:35] | Likes puzzles. | 喜欢解谜 |
[01:37] | No family in the area. | 在这边没有亲人 |
[01:39] | Yeah. He was a botanist. | 是的 他是个植物学家 |
[01:41] | He worked at a local pot farm, Westerly Organics. | 在本地的西风有机大麻农场工作 |
[01:44] | Pot farm? Oh, that follows. | 大麻农场 有得查了 |
[01:46] | His last phone call was to Alice Burns last night. | 他最后一通电话是昨晚打给爱丽丝·彭斯的 |
[01:49] | She’s an old college professor of his. | 她是他以前的大学教授 |
[01:51] | Yes, that would be her in the photograph. | 是的 照片里那个应该就是她 |
[01:53] | I’m guessing the parents | 我猜想他的父母 |
[01:54] | couldn’t make it out for the graduation. | 可能没能来参加他的毕业典礼 |
[01:55] | Also this, um, apartment’s been tossed. | 还有 他的公寓曾被人翻动过 |
[01:58] | By who? Martha Stewart? | 谁 玛莎·斯图尔特吗 |
[02:00] | No, by someone who was searching | 不是 是想在这找到 |
[02:01] | for something of incredible value. | 一些无价之宝的人 |
[02:03] | They wanted to try and put the place back together, | 他们试图把摆设都还原 |
[02:04] | but they failed. | 但是失败了 |
[02:06] | Incredible value? | 无价之宝 |
[02:06] | There’s about 200 bucks worth of furniture in here. | 这里的家具大概也就值两百美元 |
[02:09] | Allow me to show you. | 让我指给你们看 |
[02:12] | This plaid shirt here is in amongst the stripes. | 这件格子衬衫挂在了一堆条纹衬衫里 |
[02:14] | Hard to miss. | 想不注意到都难 |
[02:17] | That is a wall. | 那只是一面墙 |
[02:20] | So it is. | 还真是 |
[02:23] | Bear with me. | 耐心点 |
[02:29] | Yes. | 对了 |
[02:30] | It’s back over here. | 就在这后面 |
[02:33] | There it is. | 就是这里 |
[02:35] | See these two textbooks? They’re out of order. | 看到这两本教材了吗 顺序被打乱了 |
[02:37] | Volume one is next to volume three. | 第一册被放在第三册旁边 |
[02:51] | A safe. | 保险箱 |
[02:52] | Found his keys. | 找到他的钥匙了 |
[02:56] | It’s empty. | 里面是空的 |
[02:58] | Killer got what they came for. | 凶手拿到要找的东西了 |
[03:00] | We need to find someone who knows what was in that safe. | 我们得找到知道保险箱里有什么的人 |
[03:03] | I think this puzzle box is the key. | 我觉得这个谜盒是关键 |
[03:07] | Whatever’s in here was important enough to hide, | 这里面的东西重要到必须将它藏起来 |
[03:10] | but not valuable enough to put in that safe. | 但它的价值却没高到要放进保险箱的程度 |
[03:15] | What do you think it is? | 你觉得会是什么 |
[03:16] | Well, we don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[03:17] | It’s a puzzle. | 这是个谜题 |
[03:18] | Cho, crack it open. | 周 把它砸开 |
[03:19] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不行 不不不 |
[03:20] | It’s my puzzle. | 它是我的谜题 |
[03:22] | All mine. | 都是我的 |
[03:45] | Hey, boss. | 头儿 |
[03:46] | We didn’t get much off Jeremy’s phone. | 杰里米的电话里没多少线索 |
[03:48] | Mostly calls to his family in Boston. | 大部分是打给他波士顿的家人的 |
[03:50] | Call his parents and give them the bad news. | 联系他的父母 告诉他们这个噩耗 |
[03:52] | Tell Rigsby to check his e-mails and his texts. | 让瑞斯比查查他的邮件和短信 |
[03:54] | We need to find out what was in that safe. | 我们得搞清楚保险箱里到底有什么 |
[03:55] | I’m on it. | 收到 |
[03:58] | Hello. I’m looking for Agent Teresa Lisbon. | 你好 我找特蕾莎·里斯本探员 |
[04:02] | Mrs. Burns. | 彭斯夫人 |
[04:03] | You were the last person Jeremy called before he was murdered. | 你是与杰里米被害前最后通话的人 |
[04:09] | Do you need a moment? | 你需要缓一下吗 |
[04:11] | Uh, no, I’ll be fine. I’m okay. | 不 我会没事的 我很好 |
[04:14] | Why did Jeremy call you? | 杰里米打给你什么事 |
[04:15] | Just to talk. I was his advisor in college. | 只是找我聊聊 我是他的大学顾问 |
[04:19] | Was he having problems? | 他遇上了什么麻烦吗 |
[04:21] | He was upset over a disagreement with his boss. | 他因为跟老板争执而心烦意乱 |
[04:23] | Not surprisingif you know | 如果你了解马修·戈登这个人 |
[04:25] | Matthew Gold. | 就没什么好奇怪的 |
[04:26] | A bit of a medical marijuana celebrity. | 他算是个医用大麻界的大亨 |
[04:28] | He owns Westerly Organic? | 他是西风有机农场的老板吗 |
[04:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:32] | Jeremy did not smoke, by the way. | 顺便一提 杰里米不吸大麻 |
[04:34] | Genetic research around marijuana | 对于一个年轻的植物学家来说 |
[04:36] | is simply the most exciting place to be | 大麻遗传研究 |
[04:37] | for a young botanist. | 是最令人兴奋的领域 |
[04:38] | It was a good use of his skills. | 他的专业技能有了用武之地 |
[04:40] | Did he go into specifics about the fight? | 对于那次争执 他说过什么细节吗 |
[04:43] | No. He just said that he was anxious | 没 他只说有点担心 |
[04:47] | over friction with his boss. | 会和老板起摩擦 |
[04:49] | Jeremy could be… | 杰里米有些 |
[04:52] | Secretive. | 神秘 |
[04:54] | We’re plant people. | 我们研究植物的都这样 |
[04:56] | Did he have any enemies? | 他有什么敌人吗 |
[04:57] | Anyone with an ax to grind? | 有谁对他心怀不满吗 |
[04:58] | No. | 没有 |
[05:00] | He was kind and generous to a fault. | 他很和善 不爱计较 |
[05:03] | Do you always keep in touch with your students after graduation? | 学生毕业之后 你都和他们保持联系吗 |
[05:06] | No. | 没有 |
[05:08] | Jeremy’s mother died a few years ago, | 几年前杰里米的妈妈过世了 |
[05:11] | and with my son in Houston, | 而我儿子在休斯顿 |
[05:13] | We were a… | 我们 |
[05:15] | pretend family. | 像家人一样 |
[05:20] | What are you sick with? | 你生了什么病 |
[05:23] | It started in my stomach and spread to the lymph nodes. | 是从胃部开始的 后来扩散到淋巴结 |
[05:27] | School wants me to wrap it up. | 学校想让我回家休养 |
[05:30] | I told them, “Eh, one more semester.” | 我说 再上一个学期的课吧 |
[05:34] | He, um… | 他 |
[05:40] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:45] | Um, brought me my prescription every two weeks | 每两星期给我送来处方药 |
[05:49] | and we would do the crossword. | 然后我们一起玩填字游戏 |
[05:51] | He liked puzzles. | 他喜欢解谜 |
[05:53] | Any kind. Didn’t matter. | 各式各样的都喜欢 |
[05:55] | Your doctor lets you smoke? | 你的医生允许你吸大麻吗 |
[05:57] | He prescribed it. | 这是他开的处方 |
[06:00] | I’m dying. It helps with the pain. | 我快死了 这能帮我缓解疼痛 |
[06:02] | And helps me eat my husband’s cooking. | 也让我吃得下我丈夫做的饭 |
[06:05] | Uh, just–just one more question– | 最后一个问题 |
[06:08] | You don’t happen to know how to open this, do you? | 你不会正好知道怎么打开这个吧 |
[06:12] | No. | 不知道 |
[06:13] | Jeremy made me one | 杰里米给我做过一次 |
[06:15] | and I forgot how it went. | 不过我忘记怎么打开了 |
[06:18] | Ah. Clever kid, huh? | 真是个聪明的孩子 是吧 |
[06:37] | Hi, there. We’re with the CBI. | 你好 我们是加调局的 |
[06:39] | We’re looking for your boss, Matthew Gold. | 我们找你的老板 马修·戈登 |
[06:41] | That’s me. | 我就是 |
[06:44] | Can we talk in the barn? | 可以去谷仓里说话吗 |
[06:44] | I’m just hanging some buds. | 我要去挂几颗树苗 |
[06:47] | Hangin’ some buds. | 挂树苗 |
[06:49] | Well, someone’s gotta do it. | 总得有人干这事 |
[06:52] | You know, I-I never had a kid that smart on the farm. | 我的农场里从没有过那么聪明的孩子 |
[06:56] | In five years, he’d–he’d have been running this place. | 五年来 这里都是他在管 |
[06:59] | Were any of your other workers jealous? | 你的其他员工里有谁嫉妒他吗 |
[07:01] | No, everyone loved Jeremy. | 没有 大家都很喜欢杰里米 |
[07:03] | They’ll all help plan a memorial. | 他们都会帮忙筹备追悼会 |
[07:06] | We’re like minds here, you know? | 我们都志同道合 |
[07:07] | Dedicated to organic growing. | 致力于有机种植 |
[07:09] | None of that indoor chemical garbage. | 而非那些室内培育的化学垃圾 |
[07:12] | So, uh, how do I get involved? | 那么 我要怎么加入呢 |
[07:15] | Do I have to get a prescription or join a club or something? | 需要医生的处方还是加入什么俱乐部吗 |
[07:18] | You’ll be in the cooperative, | 如果你符合我们救助的条件 |
[07:20] | if you have a condition we can help with. | 你就可以加入我们 |
[07:22] | We, uh, we supply patients all over the state. | 我们给整个州的病人提供帮助 |
[07:26] | California says I can grow no more than exactly 99 plants. | 加州政府允许我最多种99棵大麻 |
[07:30] | Uncle Sam says I’m a narco-terrorist. | 而美国政府说我是个恐怖主义毒枭 |
[07:33] | I choose to side with California. | 我选择听加州政府的 |
[07:35] | Tough business. | 生意不好做 |
[07:36] | Eh, I just wish I could grow more. | 我只希望能多种一些大麻 |
[07:39] | But these laws… | 但那些法律 |
[07:41] | I’m no businessman. | 我不是商人 |
[07:43] | Used to be. | 曾经是 |
[07:43] | I gave up a software career | 我放弃了在软件行业的事业 |
[07:46] | to come out here and make a difference. | 来到这里 想要做出些改变 |
[07:48] | We’re healers, you know? | 我们是医者 |
[07:50] | Healers with an armed guard? | 带着武装守卫的医者 |
[07:52] | Oh, Vick, yeah. | 你说维克啊 对 |
[07:53] | He, uh, keeps our intellectual property safe. | 他负责保护我们的知识产权 |
[07:56] | We grow the dankest weed in the valley, | 多亏了它们 我们才能在山谷里 |
[07:59] | thanks to these. | 种出最”够劲”的大麻 |
[08:01] | “Dank”? I’m, uh, I’m guessing that means “Good”? | “够劲” 我猜是”优质”的意思吧 |
[08:04] | Well, our patients like it. | 我们的病人喜欢 |
[08:08] | Jeremy helped me grow that crop. | 是杰里米帮我种植的 |
[08:12] | We won highest T.H.C. at | 在门多西诺的大麻展销赛中 |
[08:13] | Mendocino weed wars. | 我们的四氢大麻醇浓度最高 |
[08:15] | It’s a cross between reclining buddha | 它是卧佛大麻和阿富汗的 |
[08:17] | and some wicked Afghani stuff. | 一个异种的杂交出来的 |
[08:19] | I’ve, uh, turned down offers from the cartels | 我拒绝了一些不太遵守社会契约的 |
[08:22] | who don’t exactly abide by the social contract, | 贩毒集团提出的交易 |
[08:25] | hence Vick. | 因此需要维克 |
[08:26] | When was the last time you saw Jeremy? | 你最后一次见到杰里米是什么时候 |
[08:27] | He was out of here at 5:00 yesterday. | 他昨天五点离开的 |
[08:30] | Uh, the kids cook dinner together, | 那些孩子一起做饭 |
[08:32] | But, I don’t know, | 但我也说不准 |
[08:33] | Jeremy usually did his own thing. | 杰里米总是自顾自做事 |
[08:36] | Uh, we heard that Jeremy was fighting with his boss. | 我们听说杰里米和他的老板有争执 |
[08:38] | Fighting? No, no. | 争执 不 不 |
[08:41] | We–we were eye to eye. | 我们很有默契 |
[08:43] | We were just planting next year’s crop. | 我们正准备种植明年的作物 |
[08:46] | I can show you. | 我可以给你们看一看 |
[08:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:08] | Danky. | 真够劲 |
[09:13] | I was hoping you could help me. | 希望你能帮到我 |
[09:15] | Keep hoping. | 继续希望吧 |
[09:17] | You’re not scared of cops, | 你不怕警察 |
[09:19] | but, uh, you tried to avoid eye contact back there. | 但是刚才你眼神闪躲 |
[09:24] | Because you’re loyal to Jeremy? | 因为你对杰里米忠心耿耿吗 |
[09:26] | You think he was into something that he shouldn’t have been? | 你认为他卷入了什么不该卷入的事吗 |
[09:30] | You’re reaching. | 你在套我的话 |
[09:31] | Always. | 我总是这样 |
[09:33] | Dippin’ into the company stash, huh? | 偷了公司的大麻 是吧 |
[09:35] | And don’t deny it. You’re as high as a kite right now, | 不用否认了 你现在都嗨到天上去了 |
[09:38] | And I can guarantee you that’s against company policy. | 我肯定这一定违反了公司规定 |
[09:41] | Big whoop. So you know I’m baked. | 大发现啊 那你知道我吸嗨了 |
[09:43] | Oh, you’re not just baked. | 不只吸嗨了 |
[09:46] | You are baked. | 是嗨爆了 |
[09:50] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[09:51] | Carson. | 卡森 |
[09:52] | What are you protecting Jeremy from, Carson? | 卡森 你还在为杰里米隐瞒什么 |
[09:55] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[10:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:02] | Like, six months back… | 大概六个月前 |
[10:03] | My car was jacked up in an accident. | 我的车在交通事故中撞坏了 |
[10:05] | Jeremy gave me money to fix it. | 杰里米帮我付的修车钱 |
[10:07] | 8 g’s. | 八千块呢 |
[10:09] | Like it was nothing. | 他都没当回事儿 |
[10:11] | That’s a lot of money. | 那可是一大笔钱 |
[10:13] | You think he was dealing the marijuana on the side? | 你觉得他还兼职做大麻交易吗 |
[10:16] | Hey, I asked him. | 我问过他 |
[10:17] | He said, “Hell no” | 但他果断否认了 |
[10:20] | I didn’t care. | 我也没在意 |
[10:23] | But if Matthew found out, | 但如果马修发现了 |
[10:26] | he’d kill him. | 肯定会杀了他的 |
[10:27] | That’s good to know. | 这条线索很有用 |
[10:29] | Thank you, Carson. | 谢谢你 卡森 |
[10:31] | You need some more eye drops. | 你需要多滴点眼药水 |
[10:33] | Just maybe a breath mint. | 或者吃点薄荷糖 |
[10:37] | Secret’s safe with me. | 我会守口如瓶的 |
[10:39] | No big-ticket items on Jeremy’s credit card. | 杰里米的信用卡上没有大额支出 |
[10:42] | I don’t know what Jane’s talking about. | 不知道简说的是什么 |
[10:43] | Kid lived cheap. | 这孩子生活很简朴 |
[10:45] | Yeah, but if you look at his bank accounts, | 没错 但如果你看一下他的银行账户 |
[10:47] | plain vanilla. | 乍看没什么特殊的 |
[10:48] | Then eight months ago, he opens a savings account, | 再看八个月前 他开了一个储蓄账户 |
[10:50] | and he gets once-monthly direct deposits | 某个开曼群岛的公司每个月都把 |
[10:52] | from some company in the Caymans. | 一笔钱直接存到他账户上 |
[10:53] | 10 grand a pop. | 每次一万块 |
[10:54] | Shady. | 很可疑 |
[10:56] | ‘Sup, ladies? | 还好吗 姑娘们 |
[10:58] | Agent Wade. | 韦德探员 |
[10:59] | Gang unit has a tip on a counterfeiting ring | 打黑组得到线报 一个伪钞团伙 |
[11:01] | running out of a garage on west Capitol. | 正在国会大厦西楼的一个车库 |
[11:04] | Rapid Response Team is up for the bust. | 快速反应小组准备发起行动 |
[11:05] | Nice. Now? | 不错 现在吗 |
[11:07] | Roll call in 30. | 半小时后集合 |
[11:09] | I squared it with your cute boss. | 我已经和你的美女上司打过招呼了 |
[11:11] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[11:12] | Uh, we have work to do. | 可是我们这边还有事情要做呢 |
[11:14] | I’ll have him back in a few hours, dad. | 几个小时后我就把他还回来 老爸 |
[11:17] | Look, if you’re the Rapid Response Team, | 既然你们号称快速反应小组 |
[11:18] | shouldn’t you be sliding down fire poles, | 不应该赶紧从消防滑竿滑下去出任务 |
[11:20] | not hanging around here for 30 minutes? | 而不是在我们这晃悠半小时吗 |
[11:26] | So Jeremy was making money on the side, | 杰里米靠副业赚的钱 |
[11:28] | more than he was making at Westerly Organics. | 比在西风有机农场赚的还多 |
[11:31] | Maybe that’s the boss he was fighting with, | 也许他是和那边的老板有争吵 |
[11:33] | except I can’t figure out who was paying him. | 只是我还没查出是谁雇佣了他 |
[11:35] | A company in Romania that was incorporated in the Caymans. | 是一个成立于开曼群岛的罗马尼亚公司 |
[11:38] | Keep digging. | 继续调查 |
[11:39] | We need to figure out what was in that safe. | 我们得查明保险箱里有什么 |
[11:41] | Uh, what do you think it was, drugs? | 你认为是什么 毒品吗 |
[11:42] | He had too much respect for his work | 他极度看重自己的研究成果 |
[11:44] | to sell it in ziploc baggies. | 是不会把它贱卖的 |
[11:46] | Well, it wasn’t cash. | 也肯定不是现金 |
[11:47] | All the money deposited in his account’s still there, | 他账户里的存款都还在 |
[11:49] | except for 8 grand. | 除了那八千块 |
[11:50] | Which he gave to his friend. | 正是他给朋友的那笔钱 |
[11:51] | Preliminary forensics report | 初步鉴证报告指出 |
[11:52] | puts the time of death around 6:00 A.M. | 他的死亡时间为早上六点左右 |
[11:55] | No one had seen Jeremy for 12 hours. | 没人在十二小时之内见过杰里米 |
[11:57] | Maybe he was moonlighting, | 也许他是在晚上做兼职的 |
[11:58] | might explain those deposits. | 这就能解释那些存款了 |
[12:00] | Jane? Thoughts? | 简 有什么想法吗 |
[12:01] | – I’m puzzled. – That’s evidence. | -我被难住了 -那个是证据 |
[12:03] | I want you to get it to Technical Services | 我要你把它送到技术支持部 |
[12:05] | and have it opened, on my desk in the morning. | 把它打开 明早放在我桌上 |
[12:07] | Are we good? | 听明白了吗 |
[12:08] | You seem a little obsessed with evaluating our status. | 你有点过于执着评估人的状态了 |
[12:11] | Is it good, bad… | 好或者不好 |
[12:13] | I mean, we’re alive. | 我们都还活着 |
[12:14] | The guy that made this is dead. | 做出这个盒子的人已经死了 |
[12:16] | By comparison, I think we’re doing very well. | 跟他相比 我觉得我们已经相当不错了 |
[12:18] | Tomorrow morning. | 明天早上给我把盒子打开 |
[13:25] | Police! Hands in the air! | 警察 举起手来 |
[13:27] | Hands in the air! | 举起手来 |
[13:29] | Up against the wall! Hands in the air! | 靠墙站好 举起手来 |
[13:38] | Kimball? | 金宝 |
[13:40] | Summer? | 桑玛 |
[14:39] | Hands in the air! | 举起手来 |
[14:41] | Already done. | 已经照做了 |
[14:42] | Down on the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[14:47] | Uh, hands in the air, | 到底是要举手 |
[14:49] | or–or down on the ground? I’m a little confused. | 还是要趴地上 我搞不清了 |
[15:00] | A tobacco laboratory? | 你来烟草实验室干什么 |
[15:02] | Well, I didn’t know what it was. | 我也不知道这里是什么地方 |
[15:03] | Oh, so you just broke in? | 那你就这么闯进来了 |
[15:06] | I left you a voicemail. | 我给你语音信箱留言了 |
[15:08] | How did you get the box open? | 你怎么把盒子打开的 |
[15:10] | Francesca Ehrlich with JG Allen Tobacco. | 我是JG艾伦烟草的弗朗西斯卡·埃利希 |
[15:13] | This is Stuart Davis, my boss. | 这位是斯图尔特·戴维斯 我的上司 |
[15:15] | Ah. Patrick Jane, consultant. | 我是派翠克·简 加调局顾问 |
[15:17] | This, uh, isn’t my boss. | 这位不是我的上司 |
[15:20] | I am Teresa Lisbon, and I am his boss. | 我是特蕾莎·里斯本 我就是他的上司 |
[15:22] | So you’re responsible for Mr. Jane | 那你会对简先生 |
[15:24] | compromising a top-secret research facility? | 损害绝密的研究设施而负责吗 |
[15:27] | Jeremy had a key. | 杰里米有钥匙 |
[15:28] | What was he doing with a key to a tobacco laboratory? | 他怎么会有一间烟草实验室的钥匙 |
[15:31] | Well, Jeremy is… | 杰里米是 |
[15:33] | was… a freelance botanist. | 曾经是 一名自由职业的植物学家 |
[15:35] | He worked nights and weekends for us | 他在晚上和周末来我们这里工作 |
[15:37] | about nine months? | 大概有九个月了吧 |
[15:39] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:40] | And what’s your role here? | 你在这里的职务是什么 |
[15:41] | I’m senior Vice President in charge of new products. | 我是负责新产品研发的高级副总裁 |
[15:44] | New products? | 新产品 |
[15:44] | Like, uh, the, uh… | 比如说 |
[15:47] | Mar–marijuana? | 大麻一类的 |
[15:49] | Our analysis is that | 我们的分析报告表明 |
[15:51] | marijuana will be decriminalized in our lifetime. | 大麻将会在我们有生之年合法化 |
[15:55] | Oh. And JG Allen will be ready to embrace that market. | 而且JG艾伦已经准备好迎接市场了 |
[15:58] | Still a controversial area, | 但这仍然是个饱受争议的领域 |
[16:00] | hence the secrecy. | 因此要保密 |
[16:01] | So you were having Jeremy Reese grow you | 这么说 你是雇杰里米·里瑟来帮公司 |
[16:04] | some corporate weed? | 培育大麻 |
[16:05] | He was developing a fungus-resistant | 他在培育一种可量产的 |
[16:07] | mass-producible marijuana strain. | 抗菌大麻品种 |
[16:09] | Project Turbo Wolf. | 项目代号”快感狼” |
[16:10] | It was part of my portfolio. | 这是我负责的项目之一 |
[16:12] | Project Turbo Wolf? | 快感狼项目 |
[16:14] | Uh, we heard that Jeremy was arguing with his boss. | 我们听说杰里米曾和他的老板争吵过 |
[16:17] | But it wasn’t at his day job, was it? | 但并不和他白天的老板 对吧 |
[16:19] | It was you. | 而是和你 |
[16:20] | Well, disagreements between researchers | 研发团队和产品团队之间 |
[16:22] | and the product team are common. | 有分歧很常见 |
[16:24] | And there was a spirited discussion a few days ago. | 几天前的确有过一次激烈的讨论 |
[16:27] | We haven’t seen Jeremy since. | 之后我们就再也没见到杰里米 |
[16:29] | And… how do I put this delicately? | 怎么说…比较委婉呢 |
[16:32] | He had just harvested his Turbo Wolf seeds. | 他刚刚收获了快感狼的种子 |
[16:37] | And we can’t seem to find them. | 看来我们是找不回来了 |
[16:39] | That may be what was in the safe. | 保险箱里的东西可能就是这个 |
[16:40] | What safe? | 什么保险箱 |
[16:42] | Well, it seems someone may have bogarted your stash. | 看来有人抢走了你的珍藏 |
[16:47] | Well, we have to find those seeds. | 我们得找到那些种子 |
[16:50] | I mean, this project will be worth billions | 总有一天这个项目会给公司 |
[16:51] | to the company one day. | 带来价值数十亿的利润 |
[16:53] | Billions? | 数十亿 |
[16:53] | How much is it worth today? | 现在值多少 |
[16:55] | Well, I’m sure our competitors | 我敢保证我们的竞争对手 |
[16:57] | would pay millions to acquire it. | 愿意付几百万买下它 |
[16:59] | I’ll bet you dollars to doughnuts | 我敢打赌 我能找到 |
[17:00] | I can find your seeds. | 你们的大麻种子 |
[17:02] | Let’s start with a tour of the lab, shall we? | 让我们先从参观实验室开始 好吗 |
[17:06] | Looks like your marijuana project is well funded. | 看来你们的大麻项目资金很充足 |
[17:10] | Well, it’s not all just marijuana, per se. | 其实不仅是大麻本身 |
[17:12] | We’re also developing a range of non-narcotic products. | 我们还在研制一系列非成瘾性药品 |
[17:15] | – Jeremy’s desk, I imagine? – Yes, sir. | -我猜这是杰里米的桌子 -是的 先生 |
[17:17] | It’s exactly as he left it. | 跟他走的时候一模一样 |
[17:31] | What’s the story with this box? | 这个盒子什么来历 |
[17:32] | Because whenever I touch it, you blink rapidly. | 我一碰它 你就不停地眨眼 |
[17:38] | Uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[17:39] | Could you step back, Mr. Pierce? | 请你退后好吗 皮尔斯先生 |
[17:41] | Thank you. Making me nervous. | 谢谢 你让我很紧张 |
[17:54] | That looks like a bug. | 看样子是个窃听器 |
[17:56] | Cool. | 酷 |
[17:58] | Summer Edgecombe. | 桑玛·埃德康贝 |
[18:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:03] | That’s not– | 那孩子 |
[18:04] | That’s not yours, is it? | 不是你的 对吧 |
[18:06] | No. | 不是 |
[18:08] | She’s in town for her wedding to the baby’s father. | 她是来城里和孩子的爸爸结婚的 |
[18:10] | Gonna be a pretty big deal, apparently. | 这显然是件大事 |
[18:15] | You said that. | 你刚刚感叹过了 |
[18:16] | Yep. You dodged a bullet | 是啊 你放走她的同时 |
[18:18] | when you let that one slip away. | 自己也逃过一劫啊 |
[18:27] | Oh, my god. Kimball. | 天啊 金宝 |
[18:29] | Can you believe this? | 你能相信吗 |
[18:29] | I’m in town for, like, five days, | 我才到城里五天 |
[18:31] | and boom–here we are. Like old times. | 然后我们就遇上了 就像以前一样 |
[18:34] | Yeah. Just like. | 是啊 只是像罢了 |
[18:36] | Summer, why didn’t you call me if you were in trouble? | 桑玛 你遇上麻烦为什么不打电话给我 |
[18:39] | I wasn’t in trouble. | 我没遇上麻烦啊 |
[18:40] | Well, you are now. | 你现在可有麻烦了 |
[18:41] | Oh, please. This? You can make this go away. | 拜托 就这事 你可以摆平的 |
[18:44] | I’m a confidential informant. | 我可是秘密线人 |
[18:46] | I got juice in this building. | 我在这座大楼里工作过 |
[18:48] | Yeah, but you were in a garage full of phony cash. | 没错 可你当时身处一个满是假钞的仓库里 |
[18:50] | No. No, no, no. No. | 不 不不不 |
[18:52] | Chuck said we were just going for a ride. | 恰克说我们只是去兜兜风 |
[18:54] | I was bored, so I went. | 我很无聊 所以就去了 |
[18:56] | And then he said he had to stop by some friends’. | 然后他说 他必须去见几个朋友 |
[18:58] | And… well, when I got there, | 然后… 等我到了那里 |
[19:00] | I realized it was a bad deal. | 我才意识到大事不妙 |
[19:02] | By then, it was too late. | 但到那时候 为时已晚 |
[19:04] | Eight months pregnant? | 怀胎八月了 |
[19:07] | How stupid do you think I think you are? | 你觉得我眼中的你有多傻 |
[19:09] | Uh, I swear, I have nothing to do | 我发誓 伪钞什么的 |
[19:12] | with this counterfeiting, or whatever. | 跟我没有一点关系 |
[19:15] | Like, at all. | 完全没有 |
[19:16] | – Ask those guys. – Well, they’re not talking. | -你可以问那些人啊 -他们不开口 |
[19:19] | Well, what are we gonna do? The wedding’s in two days. | 那我们怎么办 还有两天就是婚礼了 |
[19:21] | I-I can’t stay here. | 我 我不能待在这里 |
[19:23] | Your buddy Chuck could help. | 你可以找恰克帮忙啊 |
[19:25] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[19:26] | Doesn’t matter what I believe. | 我相不相信并不重要 |
[19:28] | It matters to me, Kimball. | 但对我来说很重要 金宝 |
[19:32] | I-I-I did what you said. | 我 我按你说的做了 |
[19:33] | I went to Seattle. I got cleaned up. | 我去了西雅图 我改过自新了 |
[19:36] | And–and Marshall, he’s nice. | 马歇尔 他很好 |
[19:38] | He’s–he’s in real estate. We have a house. | 他在房地产公司工作 我们有栋房子 |
[19:41] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[19:42] | And if this guy’s halfway decent, | 如果他是个正派人 |
[19:44] | he’ll understand. | 那他会理解的 |
[19:45] | No, no, no. He can’t know. | 不不不 不能让他知道 |
[19:47] | He thinks I’m at my sister’s. | 他还以为我在我姐姐家呢 |
[19:50] | Look, I love him. | 我很爱他 |
[19:51] | But there’s things about me… | 可是我的那些事 |
[19:55] | Please? | 求你了 |
[19:57] | No one else is gonna help me. | 没别人能帮我了 |
[20:06] | Tell me where to find Chuck. | 告诉我去哪里找恰克 |
[20:11] | You need to let her go. | 你得放了她 |
[20:12] | I knew this was coming. | 我就知道你会这么说 |
[20:13] | Look, I know the woman. She was my C.I. | 我认识那个女人 她是我的线人 |
[20:15] | I heard she was a lot more than that. | 我听说的可不止这些 |
[20:17] | Look, she didn’t do this. | 假钞的事 她没参与 |
[20:19] | She was just in the wrong place. | 她只是出现在了不该出现的地方 |
[20:20] | Maybe she was in the right place, | 也许她就该出现在那儿 |
[20:22] | – as a lookout. – No. | -给他们放哨 -不可能 |
[20:24] | I know her. And I believe her. | 我了解她 我相信她 |
[20:26] | This is my case. | 这是我的案子 |
[20:28] | I’m charging her. | 我要指控她 |
[20:32] | Now what? | 你想怎样 |
[20:34] | Cop to cop, you know how this goes. | 都是同行 你懂规矩的 |
[20:37] | Just give me what I need, and let’s get out of here. | 把我要的告诉我 你就能离开这 |
[20:44] | Davis won’t say this, but three days ago, | 戴维斯可不会说 但三天前 |
[20:46] | I was called upstairs to restrain the kid. | 我被叫上楼去制伏那个孩子 |
[20:48] | He’s screaming, “It’s my work.” | 他大叫”这是我的成果” |
[20:51] | The project’s completed, right? | 那个项目已经完成了 对吗 |
[20:53] | They wanna move the seeds into secure storage. | 他们想把种子移入保险库 |
[20:58] | That’s when the kid lost it. | 他就是在那会失控了 |
[21:00] | I’m gonna need access to all the recordings you made. | 我想看你们所有的安保记录 |
[21:03] | Then you’re gonna need a court order. | 那你得有法庭判令才行 |
[21:06] | Cop to cop. | 警察的规矩 |
[21:15] | Cho’s awfully trusting. | 周真没戒心 |
[21:18] | It’s from the rapid response raid. | 那是快速反应小组的突袭成果 |
[21:19] | It’s counterfeit. There’s bags and bags of it. | 是假钞 有很多很多包 |
[21:21] | Bags and bags of it? Imagine that. | 那么多包假钞 难以想象啊 |
[21:25] | You like the security guard for the murder? | 你觉得那个保安会是凶手吗 |
[21:27] | Pierce? | 皮尔斯 |
[21:28] | He’s well trained, but a lapdog. | 他训练有素 但不过是条哈巴狗 |
[21:30] | Lifestyle’s too comfy to risk murder. | 生活这么舒适 何苦去犯案 |
[21:32] | That may be true, | 你也许是对的 |
[21:34] | but I’m gonna hold them | 但我还是要拘留他们 |
[21:35] | until I can get a warrant to search the tobacco lab. | 直到拿到烟草实验室的搜查令 |
[21:37] | Did you check the security logs yet? | 你查了安保日志了没 |
[21:39] | Yeah. On the night of his murder, | 查了 在杰里米被害的当晚 |
[21:40] | Jeremy swiped into J.G. Allen tobacco at 8:00 p.m. | 他于当晚八点刷卡进入了JG艾伦烟草公司 |
[21:43] | That makes sense. | 这就说得通了 |
[21:45] | They were planning to take his work to cold storage, | 他们打算搁置他的研究成果 |
[21:47] | so he went to the lab to take back his seeds. | 所以他回到实验室 想拿回他的种子 |
[21:49] | Seeds worth millions of dollars. | 价值数百万的种子 |
[21:51] | Certainly worth killing for. | 值得凶手为此下手 |
[21:52] | Find the seeds, you’ll find the killer. | 找到种子 也就找到了凶手 |
[21:55] | Grace, do you have any of Jeremy’s | 格蕾斯 你那有没有杰里米 |
[21:57] | notebooks from the lab? | 放在实验室里的笔记本 |
[21:58] | Uh, yeah. Sure. | 有 |
[22:01] | Right here. | 在这 |
[22:02] | A lot of it’s gibberish. | 都是些看不懂的话 |
[22:04] | Like a code? | 会是代码吗 |
[22:06] | There’s a long tradition of scientists | 长久以来 诸多科学家都有 |
[22:07] | that disguise their thoughts in code. | 通过代码来掩盖自己想法的传统 |
[22:09] | Let me see. | 我来看看 |
[22:10] | You have an idea? | 你有发现了 |
[22:11] | Eh, more of a notion. | 事实上 只是个想法 |
[22:12] | We need to interview every employee from the tobacco lab. | 我们要问讯烟草实验室的每一个员工 |
[22:15] | Rigsby, run background checks. | 瑞斯比 你去做背景调查 |
[22:16] | And let’s get the execs back here. | 我们去把那些主管们请回来 |
[22:45] | CBI, ma’am. | 加调局 女士 |
[22:46] | We have information | 我们接到线报 |
[22:47] | Chuck Calloway’s been staying here. | 说恰克·卡洛威住在这里 |
[22:49] | I don’t know any Chuck. | 我不认识什么恰克 |
[22:50] | Really? You’re his sister, so how’s that– | 是嘛 你可是他姐姐 你怎么可能… |
[23:14] | – You got it? – I got it! | -控制住了 -控制住了 |
[23:16] | – Police brutality, man! – Not yet! | -警察打人啦 -还没打你呢 |
[23:19] | – Give me your arms. – I’m not resisting! | -手臂背过来 -我没在反抗 |
[23:30] | Pierce, isn’t it? | 皮尔斯 对吗 |
[23:31] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[23:32] | What do I want? I want your professional opinion, | 我想干什么 我需要你的专业意见 |
[23:35] | if that’s okay. | 如果可以的话 |
[23:36] | Uh, I found this note | 我在杰里米的公寓 |
[23:39] | in Jeremy’s apartment. That’s accuratly a copy. | 找到了这张纸条 它其实是个复件 |
[23:42] | You know that name? Olivier Gans? | 你知道这个名字吗 奥利维尔·冈斯 |
[23:46] | No. Should I? | 不知道 我应该知道吗 |
[23:47] | Ah, he’s a pharmaceutical company buyer, middle man. | 他是制药公司的采购商 经纪人 |
[23:52] | You think Jeremy knew him? | 你认为杰里米认识他 |
[23:54] | Well, we don’t know. | 我们还不知道 |
[23:56] | As you can see, the rest of the note is in code, | 如你所见 这张纸条的余下部分都是代码 |
[24:00] | and I can’t–I can’t crack it, so… | 我没法破解 所以… |
[24:02] | Well, maybe I could. | 也许我可以 |
[24:04] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[24:06] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[24:08] | If anything pops out, just let me know. | 有什么发现 就告诉我 |
[24:17] | Who’s Olivier Gans? | 奥利维尔·冈斯是谁 |
[24:19] | Uh, I don’t know. Made him up. | 我也不知道 我编的 |
[24:31] | How do you know Summer? | 你是怎么认识桑玛的 |
[24:32] | Oh, we’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[24:34] | She and my cousin hooked up once. | 她和我堂兄曾经勾搭过一次 |
[24:35] | Maybe more than once. A few times, actually. | 也许不止一次 有好几次吧 |
[24:37] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
[24:38] | Now what were you two doing at that warehouse? | 那晚你们在仓库附近做什么 |
[24:49] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[24:50] | No one knows you’re here. | 没人知道你在这里 |
[24:57] | Shall we go another round? | 我们可以进入下一轮了吗 |
[25:01] | I did some work | 我为那些家伙 |
[25:03] | for these guys. | 做过些事情 |
[25:05] | I’d buy some stuff with their bills | 我用他们的假钞买东西 |
[25:06] | and then return it for cash. | 然后再把东西兑现给他们 |
[25:09] | I don’t care about your criminal offenses. | 我不关心你的罪行 |
[25:11] | I want to know what Summer Edgecombe was doing there. | 我只想知道桑玛·埃德康贝在那做什么 |
[25:13] | Oh, dude… these are not good people. | 老兄 那些人可不是什么善类 |
[25:16] | They–they scare me. | 他们恐吓我 |
[25:19] | I was dropping off some cash, | 我是去送现金给他们的 |
[25:20] | but I was a little light, | 但是钱有点不够 |
[25:21] | and I thought they’d be chill | 所以我想 如果我带个孕妇过去 |
[25:23] | if I brought a pregnant lady. | 他们就会克制些 |
[25:25] | You’re an idiot, Chuck. And I need names. | 你个蠢货 恰克 给我名字 |
[25:28] | Everything you know about that counterfeit ring. | 以及你知道的和假钞团伙有关的每件事 |
[25:32] | And if I can’t remember? | 如果我记不清了呢 |
[25:34] | Do you need another enemy? | 你还想再树敌吗 |
[25:37] | Researchers consistently fail to understand | 研究人员总是没法理解 |
[25:40] | the importance of their own work. | 他们工作的重要性 |
[25:42] | Is that why you spy on people? | 因此你就暗中监视他们 |
[25:44] | We have every right to maintain | 我们有权监督 |
[25:46] | operational oversight of our employees– | 员工的工作过程 |
[25:49] | Freelancers included. | 自由职业的也包括在内 |
[25:50] | Maybe legally speaking. | 那只是从法律的角度上讲 |
[25:52] | How do you feel about it, Francesca? | 你对此有何感想 弗朗西斯卡 |
[25:54] | Well– I chose not to inform Francesca | 我给皮尔斯的指令 |
[25:57] | of my instructions to Pierce. | 从未告知过弗朗西斯卡 |
[26:00] | So you don’t trust your executives, either? | 这么说 你同样不信任你的主管们 |
[26:02] | I wonder if there’s hidden microphones in your office. | 我想没准你的办公室里也有窃听器呢 |
[26:04] | There’s not. | 没有 |
[26:06] | There’s not, Francesca. | 绝对没有 弗朗西斯卡 |
[26:08] | Of course. | 那当然 |
[26:09] | We’ll find out soon enough. | 我们很快就会知道了 |
[26:10] | We’re working on getting a warrant | 我们正在申请搜查令 |
[26:12] | to obtain your security recordings. | 以获取你们的安保记录 |
[26:14] | Uh, excuse me. | 打断一下 |
[26:16] | Olivier Gans–are you familiar with him? | 奥利维尔·冈斯 你们跟他熟吗 |
[26:21] | Very clandestine. | 非常隐秘的人物 |
[26:25] | That looks like Jeremy’s writing. | 看上去像是杰里米的笔迹 |
[26:27] | Yeah, we found it among his papers. | 我们在他的笔记里找到的 |
[26:29] | W-we have reason to believe that | 我们有理由相信 |
[26:30] | he and this Gans guy were in contact. | 他和这个冈斯有过接触 |
[26:33] | And you ask if I trust my people? | 你还问我是否信任属下吗 |
[26:35] | Do you think Jeremy was shopping around Turbo Wolf? | 你们认为杰里米准备出售快感狼 |
[26:37] | Well, maybe. This guy’s very connected. | 有可能 这家伙的人脉很广 |
[26:39] | He deals all over the globe. | 世界各地都有生意 |
[26:41] | And this code? | 那这串代码是什么 |
[26:42] | Well, yeah. W-we’re stumped. | 那个啊 我们也搞不懂 |
[26:44] | Maybe somebody on your team can get to the bottom of it. | 没准你的手下有谁能搞清楚 |
[26:46] | When is Jeremy’s memorial? | 杰里米的追悼会是什么时候 |
[26:48] | Tomorrow morning. | 明天早上 |
[26:52] | Sorry for the intrusion. | 抱歉打搅各位了 |
[27:00] | D.D.A. Ardiles. Charles Calloway. | 副地检官 查尔斯·卡洛威 |
[27:04] | Agent cho, always a pleasure. | 周探员 又见面了 |
[27:07] | You can call me Chuck. | 你可以叫我恰克 |
[27:09] | Ah, I think I will. Chuck. | 我想我会的 恰克 |
[27:12] | So… we looked into some of the names you gave Agent Cho. | 我们对你提供给周探员的名字进行了调查 |
[27:16] | If these, uh, claims hold water, | 如果这些信息真实可靠 |
[27:18] | this counterfeiting ring you’re hooked into | 你所交代的这个假钞团伙 |
[27:19] | is quite extensive. | 可能牵涉甚广 |
[27:20] | Well, dude, these guys run California, okay? | 哥们 整个加州都是他们的地盘好不 |
[27:25] | And you’re prepared to inform on them? | 那你现在准备告发他们 |
[27:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:28] | Well, I mean, for the right price. | 我是说 只要价钱合理 |
[27:33] | Let me guess. Full immunity. | 让我猜猜 完全豁免权 |
[27:35] | I can’t do time, man. | 我不能坐牢 伙计 |
[27:40] | Oh, yeah. Uh… | 好吧 |
[27:43] | Uh, Summer Edgecombe– | 桑玛·埃德康贝 |
[27:47] | I only come on board if she walks. | 只有放了她 我才会开口 |
[27:49] | Now the picture comes into focus. | 好 现在进入问题的焦点环节 |
[27:50] | Look, Summer wasn’t involved. | 听着 桑玛与此无关 |
[27:52] | She was just there when the raid went down. | 她只是在警方突袭时碰巧在那 |
[27:54] | Wasn’t Summer Edgecombe a former C.I. herself? | 桑玛·埃德康贝以前不是线人吗 |
[27:56] | She proved to be an asset to the CBI on many occasions. | 没错 她在加调局的多起行动中起到重要作用 |
[28:00] | Nothing else? | 没别的了吗 |
[28:06] | You and Summer? | 你和桑玛 |
[28:09] | Look, are you gonna make a deal or not? | 你到底做不做交易 |
[28:11] | It’s always something with you guys. | 你们这些人总能闹出点事 |
[28:13] | You know what? I wasn’t looking forward | 知道吗 无论怎样 |
[28:14] | to prosecuting a pregnant woman anyhow. | 我都没兴趣起诉一个孕妇 |
[28:18] | Welcome aboard, Chuck. | 欢迎加入 恰克 |
[28:20] | We’ll draw up the paperwork. | 我们会拟好相关文件的 |
[28:57] | Say what you will about hippies. | 不管你怎么说这些嬉皮士 |
[28:59] | They throw a good funeral. | 他们还真办了场不错的葬礼 |
[29:01] | Sure, if classical guitar is your bag. | 当然 要是你喜欢古典吉他的话 |
[29:05] | So did you get that puzzle box open? | 那个谜盒 你打开了吗 |
[29:07] | Yes. Magnets. | 是的 用磁铁 |
[29:09] | Magnets. | 磁铁 |
[29:10] | He would have loved that you figured that out. | 他若知道你破解了这个谜题 一定会很高兴 |
[29:13] | He didn’t have a lot of people that could play at his level. | 他很少能遇到和他旗鼓相当的人 |
[29:15] | Yeah, well, that’s a curse some of us live with. | 没错 那是我们与生俱来的诅咒 |
[29:18] | Uh, excuse me, please. | 抱歉 失陪了 |
[29:27] | Hey, nice of you to come. | 很高兴你能来 |
[29:29] | Well, I had some business in the area. | 我在附近要办点事 |
[29:30] | Thought I’d stop by, show my respects. | 我想我该过来一趟 以示哀悼 |
[29:33] | Some business? You have a lead? | 办事 你有线索了吗 |
[29:37] | Uh, it’s okay. You can trust Carson. | 没事的 你可以信任卡森 |
[29:40] | Well, we have a… | 我们有一条… |
[29:42] | confidential but, uh, very solid lead. | 机密但是很可靠的线索 |
[29:47] | Olivier Gans? Who’s that? | 奥利维尔·冈斯 那是谁 |
[29:49] | He’s a big-time pharmaceutical buyer. | 他是个一流的制药公司采购商 |
[29:52] | Uh, shady character, deep pockets, | 是个可疑人物 财力雄厚 |
[29:55] | smoke-filled rooms. | 权集一身 |
[29:57] | Was Jeremy trying to sell our strains? | 杰里米是打算把我们的新种给卖了 |
[30:00] | Did you know about this? | 你知道这事 |
[30:02] | What? No. No, I swear. | 什么 我发誓 我不知道 |
[30:04] | We’ll find out soon enough | 只要我们破解了杰里米的代码 |
[30:05] | when we can crack Jeremy’s code. | 一切就水落石出了 |
[30:07] | Uh, please excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[30:11] | Hi, Lisbon. | 你好 里斯本 |
[30:12] | I don’t know what game you’re playing, | 我不知道你打算耍什么把戏 |
[30:14] | but I think you’re getting carried away | 但我认为你把奥利维尔·冈斯的事 |
[30:15] | with this Olivier Gans thing. | 编得太过火了 |
[30:16] | How so? | 为什么这么说 |
[30:18] | I-I just got a call from the vice president | 我刚接到一个什么 |
[30:19] | of something or other of J.G. Allen Enterprises. | JG艾伦烟草公司的副总裁的电话 |
[30:22] | – They’re up in arms about Gans. – Really? | -他们对冈斯的事大为光火 -是吗 |
[30:25] | They think he’s trying to steal Turbo Wolf. | 他们认为他是想窃取快感狼 |
[30:27] | Well, he hasn’t yet, but he might soon. | 他暂时还没有 不过可能快了 |
[30:30] | We should meet at his hotel. | 我们该去他住的酒店见他 |
[30:32] | The imaginary man has a hotel? | 这个虚构的人还住酒店 |
[30:34] | That’s right. | 对 |
[30:35] | Is this hotel imaginary, too? | 这个酒店不会也是你虚构出来的吧 |
[30:37] | Oh, no, very real. | 不 非常真实 |
[30:39] | It’s, uh, the Vista in Clearlake. | 就是克里尔雷克的远景酒店 |
[30:42] | I’ll meet you there in an hour. Bye. | 我们一个小时后在那见 再见 |
[30:48] | Jeremy was killed for his seeds. | 杰里米因为他的大麻种子而被害 |
[30:51] | But the killer’s faced with a problem. | 但凶手显然会面临着这样一个问题 |
[30:53] | Who wants to pay millions of dollars for a handful of seeds? | 谁会愿意为一把种子花费数百万美金呢 |
[30:56] | Somebody who knows their value. | 那些知道它价值的人 |
[30:57] | Yeah, well, that’s a very limited market, | 没错 那是一个非常小众的市场 |
[30:59] | and with a murder investigation afoot, | 而且随着案件调查的深入 |
[31:01] | I am betting that the killer is desperate enough | 我敢肯定凶手一定正焦急万分 |
[31:03] | to sell now and get out of town. | 想要立刻出手然后逃之夭夭 |
[31:05] | So you made up a fake buyer? | 所以你虚构了一个假买家 |
[31:06] | Olivier Gans. | 奥利维尔·冈斯 |
[31:09] | And the rest of the note is Caesar Code. | 纸条上的那些代码是凯撒密码 |
[31:11] | Exactly the kind of thing that Jeremy would use | 正是杰里米会用来 |
[31:13] | to hide his information. | 隐藏信息的手法 |
[31:15] | It translates to “3:00 P.M. Friday at the Vista.” | 破译出来就是”周五下午三点在远景酒店见” |
[31:19] | Who’s gonna figure that out? | 谁能破译得出来 |
[31:20] | Whoever has millions of dollars at stake. | 谁有那烫手的百万美金种子 谁就能 |
[31:21] | Assuming they do, we can’t arrest somebody | 就算他们来了 我们也不能因为有人敲门 |
[31:24] | for knocking on a door. | 就逮捕他 |
[31:25] | I’m well aware of that. | 我很清楚这一点 |
[31:26] | That’s why we’re gonna get them to sell us the merchandise. | 所以我们要让他们把货卖给我们 |
[31:29] | Olivier? | 奥利维尔 |
[31:30] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[31:32] | Uh, yeah, lose the tie. | 把领带解了 |
[31:34] | I don’t think Olivier Gans is a tie guy. | 我不觉得奥利维尔·冈斯会系领带的那种人 |
[31:36] | Okay, you got it. | 行 没问题 |
[31:39] | See that face? | 瞧见你这表情了吗 |
[31:41] | That’s exactly why I didn’t tell you the plan. | 这就是我为什么不想告诉你计划的原因 |
[31:43] | It’s not a good plan. | 这计划不好 |
[31:44] | It’s a good enough plan, | 已经够好了 |
[31:45] | and Rigsby’s wearing one of those ear thingies. | 瑞斯比会戴着耳机 |
[31:47] | I will talk him through the con. He’ll be fine. | 然后我会一路指导他 他没问题的 |
[31:49] | What if the killer doesn’t show up? | 要是凶手不出现呢 |
[31:52] | Then we go back to old-fashioned police work. | 那我们就回去用传统的破案手段 |
[31:54] | But this way, we get to enjoy some room service. | 可按我的方法 我们就可以享受客房服务了 |
[31:56] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[32:08] | Enough of the cheese. | 别吃奶酪了 |
[32:10] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[32:13] | Jane, it’s 3:15. | 简 三点十五了 |
[32:15] | Patience. | 耐心点 |
[32:21] | Hello? | 你好 |
[32:22] | Yeah. Send him up. | 是的 让他上来 |
[32:29] | On the way. | 来了 |
[32:38] | Mr.Gans, is it? | 冈斯先生是吗 |
[32:39] | And who are you? | 你是谁 |
[32:40] | Jeremy couldn’t be here. | 杰里米不能来了 |
[32:42] | You’ll conduct business with me today. | 今天和你做交易的会是我 |
[32:44] | I’m Francesca. | 我叫弗朗西斯卡 |
[32:46] | Yeah. come in. | 进来吧 |
[32:48] | Once she makes her offer, you sweep in | 等她一提出报价 你就冲进去 |
[32:50] | and make your arrest. | 逮捕她 |
[32:51] | If she makes the offer. | 前提她提出报价的话 |
[32:54] | How do I know you’re not a cop? | 我怎么知道你不是警察 |
[32:55] | Easy there, tiger. | 放松 好汉 |
[32:56] | Chicken’s already in the coop. Let’s not overdo it. | 猎物已经上钩 别打草惊蛇 |
[33:00] | The cops don’t have the real deal. | 警察没有真货 |
[33:02] | I do. | 而我有 |
[33:03] | There’s only one Turbo Wolf. | 快感狼只此一种 |
[33:08] | Would you like to sample the product? | 想不想先验验货 |
[33:10] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. | 好啊 当然 |
[33:19] | Get her to show you the seeds. | 让她给你看种子 |
[33:28] | That’s nice. | 真不错 |
[33:30] | Really smooth. | 口感温和 |
[33:32] | It’s a 60/40 Indica dominant hybrid, | 此品种是六十比四十的印产杂交种 |
[33:35] | ideal for commercial production of smokable applications | 很适合用于批量生产常规烟草 |
[33:38] | as well as for pills, | 也可以制成药片 |
[33:39] | oral sprays, and dermal patches. | 口腔喷雾以及随身贴片 |
[33:43] | Strong. | 真强劲 |
[33:44] | And, uh, where are the seeds? | 那么 种子在哪呢 |
[33:46] | Right here. | 带着呢 |
[33:48] | I’m going in. | 我要进去了 |
[33:53] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[33:54] | Uh, it’s not us. | 不是我们 |
[33:56] | Just–just answer it. | 去开门吧 |
[33:57] | You just stay there. I got this. | 你待在这里 我去解决 |
[34:05] | You’re Gans? | 你是冈斯 |
[34:07] | Depends. | 不一定 |
[34:09] | You’re looking for Turbo Wolf, right? | 你在找快感狼 对吧 |
[34:13] | Uh, could you pass the cheese plate? | 能帮我把奶酪盘子拿过来吗 |
[34:14] | This is getting good. | 开始好玩起来了 |
[34:21] | Get in here. | 进来 |
[34:23] | They can’t both have Turbo Wolf. | 他们不可能都有快感狼 |
[34:25] | No, but one of them killed Jeremy for it. | 没错 但其中一个为此杀了杰里米 |
[34:28] | All right, then I’m pulling the plug. | 好吧 那我就下令终止任务 |
[34:29] | We can bring them in and talk to them. | 将他们带回警局进行审问 |
[34:32] | Pish posh. He’s doing a great job. | 急什么 他干得很棒 |
[34:34] | Let’s just see what happens. | 我们就拭目以待吧 |
[34:35] | What’s she doing here? | 她在这里做什么 |
[34:37] | Me? What are you doing here? | 我 你在这里做什么 |
[34:39] | You guys know each other? | 你们认识对方 |
[34:42] | That’s nice. | 真有趣 |
[34:44] | The pot business is fairly small. | 大麻业界相当小 |
[34:46] | Though I’m in the pot business, and, uh, | 虽然我也在业界内 但是 |
[34:49] | I don’t know either of you. | 你们我一个都不认识 |
[34:52] | Am I talking loud? | 我的嗓门太大了吗 |
[34:54] | You’re doing fine, Rigsby. | 你做得很好 瑞斯比 |
[34:55] | What we need to figure out– | 现在要做的就是搞清楚 |
[34:56] | the story with Matthew Gold. | 马修·戈登那边的情况 |
[34:59] | Please. Sit. | 请坐吧 |
[35:02] | Oh, I know what to do. | 我知道该怎么办了 |
[35:04] | You do? | 真的 |
[35:04] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[35:05] | Uh, w-we divide and conquer, | 我们分而治之 |
[35:07] | give them a chance to split the money. | 给个机会让他们把钱平分 |
[35:09] | Rigsby, we’re gonna play a little game. | 瑞斯比 咱们来玩个小游戏 |
[35:12] | It’s called “Repeat after me.” | 名字叫 学我说话 |
[35:14] | “I can understand you’re nervous…” | 我知道你们很紧张 |
[35:17] | I understand you’re nervous. | 我知道你们很紧张 |
[35:19] | “You’re both trying to sell a dead man’s work.” | 你们都想卖掉一个死人的货 |
[35:21] | You’re both trying to sell a dead man’s product. | 你们都想卖掉一个死人的货 |
[35:26] | Here’s the thing. | 这么说吧 |
[35:28] | My client just wants results. | 我的委托人只想要结果 |
[35:30] | “They’re not interested in provenance.” | 他们不在乎出处 |
[35:34] | They’re not concerned with provolone– | 他们不关心楚楚[波萝伏洛干酪] |
[35:36] | Provenance. | 出处 |
[35:37] | They… they’re not concerned with provenance. | 他们 不关心出处 |
[35:40] | They don’t care where it came from. | 他们不在乎是哪里来的 |
[35:41] | “You both claim to have Turbo Wolf to sell me.” | 你俩都说有快感狼要卖我 |
[35:45] | You both claim that you’re selling Turbo Wolf. | 你俩都说要卖我快感狼 |
[35:49] | Only one of you is right. | 但其中只有一个有真货 |
[35:50] | “Now I don’t have all day to hash this out…” | 我可没有一整天的时间来解决这事 |
[35:53] | So here’s what I’m gonna do. | 所以就这么办吧 |
[35:57] | I have $4 million. | 我有四百万 |
[36:03] | That’s the price that Jeremy and I discussed. | 这是我和杰里米谈好的价钱 |
[36:08] | Now… | 现在 |
[36:09] | I’m willing to buy both your seeds… | 我会把你俩的种子都买下来 |
[36:13] | and you guys can split the money. | 然后你们去分钱 |
[36:14] | Or… | 或者 |
[36:18] | Or… | 或者 |
[36:20] | One of you can prove that you have the real deal. | 你们其中一个证明手中的是真货 |
[36:24] | And you get it all. | 然后就能得到全部的钱 |
[36:27] | $2 million each? | 一人两百万 |
[36:30] | I can live on that. | 我可以接受 |
[36:34] | I’m sure you can, | 你当然可以 |
[36:36] | But I didn’t come here for half of anything. | 但我可不是为了一半的钱而来的 |
[36:38] | What are you talking about? Let’s take the deal. | 你在说什么 接受不就行了 |
[36:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:43] | I don’t know what you have, | 我不知道你拿的是什么 |
[36:45] | But my product is authentic. | 但我的东西可是货真价实的 |
[36:47] | I hired the team that grew it. | 我手下的团队培育的 |
[36:51] | You poached a kid that I trained. | 你挖走了我培养的孩子 |
[36:53] | Thanks for the head start. | 多谢你开的好头 |
[36:54] | – We’re getting into the weeds here. – I’m on it. | -进入关键的大麻部分了 -我好了 |
[36:57] | “Okay, let’s not get personal.” | “好 我们不要带私人感情” |
[36:58] | Let’s not get, uh, personal. | 我们不要带私人感情 |
[37:01] | Let’s… have some cheese, huh? | 吃点奶酪吧 |
[37:04] | If we can’t make a deal, | 如果我们达不成协议 |
[37:07] | I’m gonna walk out of here right now. | 那我立马就走人了 |
[37:08] | Fine. I’m not splitting. | 好 我是不会接受分成的 |
[37:12] | You’re in over your head, Matthew. | 由不得你了 马修 |
[37:14] | All right, yeah. Yeah. | 好吧 好吧 |
[37:16] | She might have grown this stuff, | 这玩意儿可能是她种的 |
[37:18] | but Jeremy came to me when she tried | 但当她想把杰里米的成果搁置的时候 |
[37:19] | to put his product on ice. | 杰里米来找我了 |
[37:21] | I convinced… | 是我说服他 |
[37:24] | I convinced him to steal his seeds from the lab. | 是我说服他从实验室把他的种子偷出来 |
[37:27] | The same seeds I took from his safe. | 也就是我从他的保险箱里拿走的那些种子 |
[37:30] | She’s got nothing. | 她什么都没得到 |
[37:32] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[37:34] | – Yeah, what? – You killed him? | -怎么了 -你杀了他 |
[37:35] | You need me to spell it out for you? | 你还要我说得更明白些吗 |
[37:38] | I’m not walking away with half now. I want it all! | 我才不要只分一半就走 我要全部 |
[37:40] | Okay, hands in the air! | 好了 把手举起来 |
[37:41] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么鬼话 |
[37:44] | Um, I-I mean, nobody move! | 我是说 都不许动 |
[37:46] | I’m a cop. Just… nobody move. See? | 我是警察 都不许动 看到没 |
[37:48] | Matthew Gold, you’re under arrest for murder! | 马修·戈登 你因涉嫌谋杀被捕 |
[37:51] | – Rigsby, hook her up, too. – Wait–for what? | -瑞斯比 把她也铐起来 -等等 什么罪名 |
[37:53] | Industrial espionage, to start with. | 首先是工业间谍 |
[37:55] | Yeah, I got it. | 好 让我来 |
[37:56] | Ooh… uh, nope. I’m… | 不行 我… |
[37:59] | I’m gonna sit down. | 我要坐下 |
[38:00] | Let me see your hands. | 把双手举起来 |
[38:02] | Now! You, too. | 快 你也是 |
[38:05] | Boss, is it okay if I sit down? | 头儿 我能坐下吗 |
[38:06] | You are sitting down, Rigsby. | 你已经坐着了 瑞斯比 |
[38:11] | I felt betrayed, you know? | 我感觉遭到了背叛 你懂吗 |
[38:13] | That he’d go behind my back like that. | 他居然背着我那样 |
[38:17] | And for a tobacco company? | 就为了一家烟草公司 |
[38:19] | Then I figured | 然后我意识到 |
[38:21] | they gave him resources I couldn’t. | 他们给了他我给不了的资源 |
[38:23] | And when they told him | 所以他们告诉他 |
[38:24] | they were putting his project on hold for who knows how long, | 他们准备无限期搁置他的项目时 |
[38:27] | you convinced him to steal it back. | 你就说服他把种子偷回来 |
[38:29] | I told him with… | 我告诉他 |
[38:31] | my reputation, we could offer his strain to the world. | 以我在业界的声望 我们能把他培育的品种推向世界 |
[38:35] | But that was never your intent. | 可你根本没这个意图 |
[38:39] | I should be rich by now, you know? | 我早该腰缠万贯了 你知道吗 |
[38:42] | But this whole industry, the– | 可这整个产业 |
[38:44] | The rules change every day. | 规则天天都在变 |
[38:46] | I knew when he came to me, I… | 我知道他来找我的时候 我… |
[38:49] | I could take this stuff, you know? | 我就可以把种子拿到手 知道吗 |
[38:52] | I knew he’d be at the gym. | 我知道他会在健身馆 |
[38:56] | I tried to tell myself the gun was just there | 我试图告诉自己 他看到枪 |
[38:58] | so he’d give me the keys to the safe. | 就会把保险箱钥匙给我 |
[39:01] | But… | 可… |
[39:03] | I knew. | 我知道 |
[39:06] | I had already gone too far. | 我已经没法回头了 |
[39:08] | I gotta hand it to her. She played you all. | 不得不佩服她 把你耍得很彻底 |
[39:12] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[39:13] | Francesca. | 弗朗西斯卡 |
[39:15] | She just confessed. | 她刚招供 |
[39:17] | Once Jeremy’s work went into cold storage, | 她知道一旦杰里米的成果被搁置 |
[39:20] | she knew he’d sneak back into the lab | 他就会偷偷溜回实验室 |
[39:22] | to steal his seeds. | 偷他的种子 |
[39:24] | That’s why she switched them out first, | 所以她抢先一步 偷梁换柱 |
[39:26] | so she could sell them for herself on the black market. | 她就能自己把种子拿去黑市上卖了 |
[39:30] | You mean Francesca had the Turbo Wolf all along? | 你是说快感狼一直在弗朗西斯卡手里 |
[39:34] | Yep. | 对 |
[39:35] | You killed your protege | 你为了一把没用的大麻种子 |
[39:37] | for a handful of worthless hemp seeds. | 杀了自己的得意门生 |
[39:45] | Agent Wade. | 韦德探员 |
[39:51] | I hope this Summer girl’s worth it. | 希望这个叫桑玛的女孩值得你这么做 |
[39:53] | It’s not like that. | 不是你想的那样 |
[39:54] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是 |
[39:56] | Look, I should have come to you | 听着 我该在去地检官办公室前 |
[39:57] | before going to the D.E.A.’s office. | 就先来找你的 |
[39:59] | I would have shut you down. | 那样我会阻止你的 |
[40:01] | I wouldn’t have blamed you. | 就算那样我也不会怪你 |
[40:03] | So you’re not mad? | 你不生气吧 |
[40:05] | Mad? This is about trust. | 生气 这是信任问题 |
[40:08] | I put together a rapid response team. | 我组建了快速反应小组 |
[40:10] | I gotta know we’re watching each other’s back. | 我必须确定 我们会相互照应 |
[40:12] | You went behind mine. | 而你却擅自行动 |
[40:13] | It’ll never happen again. | 下不为例 |
[40:16] | That’s for sure. | 那是当然 |
[40:34] | Kimball. | 金宝 |
[40:40] | What’d you think, I was just gonna disappear? | 你认为我会人间蒸发吗 |
[40:42] | I wouldn’t put it past you. | 那也不足为奇 |
[40:43] | Well, you saved the wedding. | 你拯救了我们的婚礼 |
[40:45] | And this was on the way, so… | 正在进行的婚礼 所以… |
[40:47] | – Uh, babe? – Oh, Marshall, come here. | -宝贝 -马修 过来 |
[40:49] | I want you to meet my friend, Agent Cho. | 这位是我的朋友 周探员 |
[40:52] | Agent Cho, this is Marshall. | 周探员 这位是马修 |
[40:54] | – Uh, the fiance. – It’s nice to meet you. | -我是她的未婚夫 -幸会 |
[40:56] | You got any firemen to say good-bye to, or what? | 你还要去和消防员什么的道别吗 |
[40:59] | Uh, no offense, buddy, but, uh, we got a thing. | 恕我冒犯 哥们 但我们还有正事 |
[41:02] | Just give me a minute, would you? | 再给我点时间 好吗 |
[41:04] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好吧 |
[41:07] | He’s a good guy. He really is. | 他是个好人 真的很好 |
[41:11] | We’re heading down to Pismo for the honeymoon. | 我们要去庇斯摩度蜜月 |
[41:14] | – It’s nice down there. – Yeah. | -那里很漂亮 -是的 |
[41:17] | Thank you, Kimball. | 谢谢你 金宝 |
[41:20] | I promise I won’t bug you anymore. | 我保证不会再打扰你 |
[41:23] | I’m gonna be good. | 我会好好的 |
[41:26] | Good-bye, Summer. Good luck. | 再见 桑玛 祝你好运 |
[41:30] | I’d kiss you, but Marshall gets crazy jealous. | 我想吻你 可马修会嫉妒疯的 |
[41:57] | This is so annoying. I can’t find my keys. | 真烦人 我找不到我的钥匙了 |
[41:59] | – Did you check your desk? – Of course I– | -办公桌找了吗 -我当然… |
[42:21] | Oh. Here they are. Silly me. | 原来在这里 我真笨 |
[42:24] | You keep a hammer in your desk. | 你办公桌里放了把锤子 |
[42:26] | You only think you know everything about me. | 你以为你对我了如指掌了吗 |