时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Mentalist”… | 《超感警探》前情提要 |
[00:02] | She told me Red John has a tattoo on his left shoulder– | 她说血腥约翰左肩膀有个纹身 |
[00:06] | three dots. | 三个点 |
[00:07] | That’s my leverage. | 这是我的筹码 |
[00:10] | Gather all five suspects together | 把五名疑犯同时 |
[00:12] | at the same place, same time, | 集合到一个地方 |
[00:13] | and then start checking for the tattoo. | 然后再检查是否有纹身 |
[00:15] | How do we do that? | 如何才能做到呢 |
[00:16] | – Meet me at 8:00 on Thursday night. – Fine. | -周四晚上八点见面 -好吧 |
[00:18] | Thursday night at 8:00. | 周四晚上八点 |
[00:20] | – I’ll need your help. – Well, then you’ve got it. | -我需要你的帮助 -没问题 |
[00:22] | If you don’t show up, he will assume you’re Red John. | 你如果不去 他就会认为你是血腥约翰 |
[00:25] | If I do this, will you and Jane drop | 我如果去了 你和简 |
[00:27] | the whole that “I’m Red John” business? | 就不会再怀疑我是血腥约翰了吗 |
[00:29] | For once and for all. | 以后绝对不会了 |
[00:31] | You really think you’ve got him? | 你真的确定了吗 |
[00:32] | – I do. – I want to be there when you end this. | -是的 -此案结束的时候我要在场 |
[00:35] | I was hoping you’d say that. | 就等您这句话呢 |
[00:36] | Red John. | 血腥约翰 |
[00:38] | Nothing would give me more pleasure | 今晚我若能去见你 |
[00:40] | than to be with you there tonight. | 那是再高兴不过了 |
[00:42] | Red john… has a tattoo. | 血腥约翰 有个纹身 |
[00:47] | Three dots on his left arm. On the shoulder. | 左臂上有三个点 就在肩膀上 |
[00:51] | And you all… | 你们都得 |
[00:54] | are gonna show me… | 给我看 |
[00:58] | Now. | 立刻动手 |
[01:04] | Let’s go. Come on. | 开始脱吧 快 |
[01:07] | That’s it. Take it off. | 对了 脱掉 |
[01:12] | Nonsense. | 太荒唐了 |
[01:22] | Very good. | 很好 |
[01:30] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[01:32] | You got it wrong. | 你弄错了 |
[01:34] | I’m not Red John. | 我不是血腥约翰 |
[01:36] | Patrick, wait. Patrick! | 派翠克 等等 派翠克 |
[01:39] | Look… here. | 看 这边 |
[01:40] | Look. | 看 |
[01:59] | On your feet. | 站起来 |
[02:01] | Over with those two. | 到他们俩那边去 |
[02:08] | You stay there. | 你们别动 |
[02:10] | Okay, you three… | 好了 你们三个 |
[02:12] | Over against that wall– now. | 到墙边站着 快 |
[02:22] | Wait! No! | 等等 不要 |
[02:58] | Call the fire department and E.M.Ts. | 快叫消防部门和急救人员过来 |
[03:00] | Let them know that there’s multiple casualties, | 告诉他们这里有多人伤亡 |
[03:01] | and set up a perimeter. | 警戒线拉起来 |
[03:02] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[03:03] | – Give me your flashlight. I-I’m going in. – Here you go. | -把你的手电筒给我 我进去 -给你 |
[03:11] | Jane. | 简 |
[03:13] | Jane? | 简 |
[03:27] | Agent Smith. | 史密斯探员 |
[03:28] | Agent Smith, it’s Teresa Lisbon. | 史密斯探员 我是特蕾莎·里斯本 |
[03:29] | – Are you okay? – What happened? | -你没事吧 -发生了什么事 |
[03:32] | There was an explosion. The E.M.Ts are on their way. | 这里刚刚发生了爆炸 急救人员已经在路上了 |
[03:34] | They’re gonna help you. | 他们会救治你 |
[03:39] | – Don’t move! – What? | -不许动 -什么 |
[03:41] | Put your hands in the air, | 把手举起来 |
[03:42] | or I’ll shoot! Do it! | 不然我就开枪了 快 |
[03:44] | Okay, listen, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 听着 我不明白你在说什么 |
[03:46] | You’re clearly making a big mistake. | 你明显搞错了 |
[03:58] | Which way did Smith go? | 史密斯往哪边走了 |
[04:00] | Oh, my god, Lisbon. | 我的天哪 里斯本 |
[04:01] | Boss? We have to find Smith. He’s Red John. | 头儿 我们必须得找到史密斯 他是血腥约翰 |
[04:04] | I’ll get help. | 我去找人帮忙 |
[04:07] | Jane? | 简 |
[04:10] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我讲话吗 |
[04:13] | Jane? Come on. | 简 快醒醒 |
[04:43] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[04:44] | I’m fine. | 还好 |
[04:45] | The doctors say Jane’s stable. | 医生说简的情况稳定 |
[04:47] | There’s no major trauma or anything. | 没受什么重伤 |
[04:49] | He’s just not awake. | 他只是醒不过来 |
[05:00] | They found the remains of three people. | 现场发现了三个人的残骸 |
[05:02] | Positive I.Ds for Bret Stiles, Ray Haffner, | 化验确认是布莱特·斯特尔斯 雷·哈弗内 |
[05:04] | and Thomas McAllister. | 和托马斯·麦卡利斯特的 |
[05:05] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:06] | I would think Bret Stiles would survive a nuclear attack. | 我以为核攻击都干不掉布莱特·斯特尔斯呢 |
[05:08] | The bodies are all burnt to a crisp, | 尸体都被烧焦了 |
[05:10] | but the crime techs did spot D.N.A. tests. | 但鉴证科还是提取出了DNA |
[05:13] | Coroner’s office checked it against medical records. | 验尸官那边将结果与医疗记录进行比对 |
[05:15] | Stiles, Haffner, and McAllister | 已确认三位死者正是 |
[05:16] | are all positively dead. | 斯特尔斯 哈弗内和麦卡利斯特 |
[05:17] | Uh, what about Smith? Any sightings? | 那史密斯呢 有人看到他吗 |
[05:19] | Not yet. Rigsby and Van Pelt are on it. | 还没 瑞斯比和范佩尔正在查 |
[05:50] | Sir? | 长官 |
[05:51] | Ah, thought I might find you here. | 就知道在这儿能找到你 |
[05:52] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[05:53] | Uh, I’m fine. I could use a cup of coffee, actually. | 没事 不过我确实得喝杯咖啡 |
[05:56] | Would you go and get me one? | 你能帮我去买一杯吗 |
[05:57] | We’re just about to coordinate the manhunt for Smith. | 我们马上要开始联合追捕史密斯了 |
[05:59] | Well, you should just go and get him. | 那你该赶快去抓他 |
[06:01] | Well, I’d like to stay here, sir. | 我更想待在这里 长官 |
[06:03] | – Well, are… – Cho and the team… they can handle it. | -你是… -周和其他组员应付得来 |
[06:04] | Are you refusing a direct order? | 你是要拒绝执行我的命令吗 |
[06:06] | Well, no. | 不是的 |
[06:08] | No, I just want to stay here with him. | 我只是想在这里陪他 |
[06:09] | Wh-why don’t you listen a little more closely? | 你给我听清楚了 |
[06:10] | I am ordering you to get out there, | 我命令你现在马上离开 |
[06:12] | put your team together, and get Smith. | 带领你的组员一起去抓捕史密斯 |
[06:16] | Jane? Jane? Where’s the damn call button? | 简 简 那个呼叫按钮在哪呢 |
[06:18] | I’ll–I’ll get the nurse. | 我去叫护士 |
[06:22] | Jane. | 简 |
[06:39] | Hey, boss. | 头儿 |
[07:09] | Our working theory is that Red John brought in the bomb | 我们现在认为 是血腥约翰带去的炸弹 |
[07:11] | to kill Jane and the other suspects. | 想要杀死简和其他嫌犯 |
[07:13] | Okay, but how? | 好吧 但怎么布下的 |
[07:13] | Chances are, Red John snuck the bomb in on his person. | 可能是血腥约翰随身偷偷带进去的 |
[07:16] | Crime techs have pulled fragments of the bomb casings | 犯罪现场小组从墙上发现了 |
[07:18] | from the walls– very small fragments. | 炸弹外壳的碎片 碎片非常小 |
[07:20] | This tells us that the explosive was dense, high-powered. | 这说明火药密度高 威力很大 |
[07:23] | That doesn’t sound homemade. | 那肯定不是自制的 |
[07:24] | No. Military grade’s my bet, | 没错 我猜是军用级别的 |
[07:25] | which means it could be traceable. | 这就说明我们能够追踪到来源 |
[07:26] | These are the most likely sources. | 这些是最有可能的来源 |
[07:29] | Check for any recent thefts | 查查看最近他们中 |
[07:31] | of missing explosives from any of them. | 有谁曾报告丢失过炸药 |
[07:32] | All right, will do. | 好的 马上去 |
[07:33] | – Got something? – Yeah. | -有线索了吗 -是的 |
[07:34] | Lisbon wounded Smith before he escaped. | 里斯本在史密斯逃走前曾击中过他 |
[07:36] | He’s walking around with a bullet. | 他是带着枪伤在四处逃窜 |
[07:38] | Well, hospitals have to declare gunshot wounds, | 医院看到枪伤必须向警方报备 |
[07:40] | so he can’t go to an E.R. | 所以他不能去看急诊 |
[07:41] | Right, so he needs a doctor who’ll keep quiet. | 没错 他需要一个不会声张的医生 |
[07:44] | Smith’s based here in Sacramento, | 史密斯一直在萨克拉门托工作 |
[07:45] | so I looked into some of his old cases around town. | 我查了一下全市他负责过的案件 |
[07:48] | He was part of a task force | 他所在的缉毒小组 |
[07:49] | that arrested Dr. Alek Lavrov | 去年在萨克拉门托市南部 |
[07:51] | last year in south Sac. | 抓捕过阿列克·拉夫罗夫医生 |
[07:52] | A Dr. Feelgood writing illegal oxycontin scripts. | 一个非法开具奥施康定[强力止痛药]处方的医生 |
[07:55] | – So? – So the case went bad, | -然后呢 -案子审判不顺利 |
[07:57] | evidence was lost, and Lavrov walked. | 证物丢失 拉夫罗夫被无罪释放 |
[07:59] | So Smith knows exactly where to find a doctor | 所以史密斯很清楚在哪能找到一位 |
[08:00] | who won’t talk to the cops. | 不会报警的医生 |
[08:01] | Great, let’s go check it out. | 很好 我们马上去查 |
[08:13] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[08:15] | I’m not Red John. | 我不是血腥约翰 |
[08:16] | Patrick, wait. Look. | 派翠克 等等 看 |
[08:34] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[08:43] | Lisbon. | 里斯本 |
[08:45] | There was an explosion at your house. | 你家里发生了爆炸 |
[08:48] | How long have I been out? | 我昏迷多久了 |
[08:50] | 12 hours. | 十二个小时 |
[08:53] | Reede Smith is Red John. | 里德·史密斯是血腥约翰 |
[08:55] | I saw the tattoo on his shoulder. | 我看到他肩膀上的纹身了 |
[08:58] | He’s not the only one. | 不只他有 |
[09:00] | McAllister has one, too. | 麦卡利斯特身上也有 |
[09:02] | He’s dead. So are Stiles and Haffner. | 他已经死了 斯特尔斯和哈弗内也死了 |
[09:05] | – And Bertram. – Bertram? | -还有伯特仑 -伯特仑 |
[09:08] | He has the tattoo as well. | 他也有那个纹身 |
[09:10] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[09:12] | He was just here. | 他刚才还在这 |
[09:14] | He was standing over you. | 他刚才就站在你身边 |
[09:15] | He–he was trying to get me to leave. | 他 他还一直想让我离开 |
[09:16] | He was gonna kill you. | 他是要杀了你 |
[09:17] | – Where are my clothes? – Slow down, okay? | -我的衣服呢 -别着急 好吗 |
[09:20] | No, it’s okay. We don’t have time. | 我没事 我们没有时间了 |
[09:21] | Jane. Jane. | 简 简 |
[09:22] | Where are my clothes? | 我的衣服呢 |
[09:26] | This is Teresa Lisbon. | 我是特蕾莎·里斯本 |
[09:28] | Put out a statewide alert for the apprehension | 在全州境内发出里德·史密斯 |
[09:29] | of Reede Smith and Gail Bertram. | 和盖尔·伯特仑的通缉令 |
[09:32] | Yes, Director Bertram. | 没错 就是伯特仑局长 |
[09:35] | Approach with caution. | 接近时务必小心 |
[09:36] | They’re considered armed and dangerous. | 他们持有武器 十分危险 |
[09:39] | One of them is Red John. | 他们其中一个就是血腥约翰 |
[09:56] | Move along, ma’am. Police business. | 请赶快离开 女士 警察办案 |
[10:01] | Ah, my God! | 天啊 |
[10:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:06] | The bullet is still inside you. | 子弹还在你体内 |
[10:08] | No crap! Get it out! | 别废话了 赶紧取出来 |
[10:12] | This is going to hurt. | 会很疼的 |
[10:14] | Are you sure you won’t take something for the pain? | 你确定不吃点止疼药 |
[10:17] | No… | 不吃 |
[10:18] | No. I gotta stay sharp. | 不吃 我要保持警觉 |
[10:20] | As you like. | 那就随你吧 |
[10:24] | God! | 天啊 |
[10:39] | Tiger, tiger. | 老虎 老虎 |
[10:41] | Tiger, tiger. | 老虎 老虎 |
[10:43] | Smith in there? | 史密斯在这 |
[10:44] | Yeah. He’s screaming his head off. | 是的 他快喊破喉咙了 |
[10:46] | He won’t be a problem. How you wanna do it? | 他不会成为麻烦的 你打算怎么做 |
[10:48] | I just got word from inside CBI. | 我刚从加调局得到消息 |
[10:50] | Couple of agents are coming here right now looking for Smith. | 有几个探员正要来这里找史密斯 |
[10:52] | – So what do we do? – We hurry. | -那我们该怎么办 -赶紧了事 |
[10:54] | You go get him. I’ll run interference if CBI shows. | 你进去搞定他 加调局的人来了我拖住他们 |
[10:57] | You got it. | 好的 |
[10:59] | Take him out the back. Do it there. | 从后面把他带出去 在那干掉他 |
[11:15] | – He made me do this. I’m innocent. – Shut up. | -他逼我这么做的 我是无辜的 -闭嘴 |
[11:17] | I would have called the police as soon as he left. | 只要他一走我就会报警的 |
[11:18] | – I don’t want any trouble! – Quiet! | -我不想惹麻烦 -闭嘴 |
[11:23] | You association? | 你也是组织的人 |
[11:25] | Tiger, tiger. Why didn’t you call us? | 老虎 老虎 你为什么不给我们打电话 |
[11:27] | Funnily enough, I got trust issues. | 说来真怪 因为我不相信你们 |
[11:29] | Hey, you gotta trust your friends. | 你要信任你的朋友 |
[11:31] | I’m here to help you. Can you walk? | 我是来帮你的 你能走路吗 |
[11:33] | I need to sew him up. He’ll bleed. | 我得给他缝好 不然会失血的 |
[11:36] | Ah… I can walk. | 我能走路 |
[11:54] | Detective Cordero, right? | 你是科德罗警探 对吧 |
[11:56] | Agent Rigsby. | 瑞斯比探员 |
[11:58] | How are ya? | 你好 |
[12:00] | He’s, uh, Sac P.D. worked the Kirkland shooting. | 他是萨城警局的 负责柯克兰枪击案 |
[12:02] | This is Agent Grace Van Pelt. | 这位是格蕾斯·范佩尔探员 |
[12:05] | What brings you to South Sac? | 你们怎么来萨城南部了 |
[12:06] | We’re chasing up a lead on Reede– Reede Smith. | 我们跟一条线索过来抓里德·史密斯 |
[12:08] | AKA, Red John. | 也就是 血腥约翰 |
[12:10] | Looks like we beat you to the punch. | 看来我们快你们一步 |
[12:12] | One of my guys is in there getting him right now. | 我的人已经进去抓他了 |
[12:14] | You want us to cover the back? | 需要我们看住后面吗 |
[12:15] | – No. No, we got it. – You sure? | -不用 我们能搞定 -你确定 |
[12:17] | Hey, we might not be CBI, but we know what we’re doing. | 虽然我们不是加调局的 但是我们也是警察 |
[12:22] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[12:26] | Yep? | 什么事 |
[12:27] | Rigsby, where are you? | 瑞斯比 你在哪里 |
[12:28] | Outside the doctor’s office. Looks like Smith’s inside. | 在医生办公室外面 史密斯好像在里面 |
[12:31] | Are there policemen with you? | 有警察在你身边吗 |
[12:33] | Yeah. Why? | 有 怎么了 |
[12:34] | Okay, listen carefully. | 好的 你仔细听清楚 |
[12:35] | Do not trust anyone in law enforcement. | 不要相信任何一名执法人员 |
[12:38] | Anyone at all. Do you understand? | 谁也不能相信 明白吗 |
[12:40] | You got it. | 好的 |
[12:41] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[12:45] | Let’s, uh, go take a look around back. | 我们去后面四周看看 |
[12:46] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[12:48] | Where are you going? | 你们去哪里 |
[12:50] | Car’s back this way. | 车就在这边 |
[12:52] | Everything’s taken care of. | 一切都安排好了 |
[12:53] | We got a safe house nearby, fresh clothes, a doctor… | 在附近有个安全屋 干净衣服 一名医生 |
[12:56] | A trip out of town. | 出城的路线也准备好了 |
[12:58] | A safe house, huh? | 安全屋 |
[13:01] | You know, I said that to someone once. | 我也对某个人说过一次 |
[13:03] | Yeah? What happened after that? | 是吗 后来呢 |
[13:07] | I shot him six times in the back. | 我朝他后背开了六枪 |
[13:12] | Come on. | 乖乖就范吧 |
[13:17] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[13:23] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[13:36] | Stop! | 站住 |
[13:58] | – You all right? – Yeah! You good? | -你没事吧 -没事 你还好吧 |
[14:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:09] | Smith got away during the fight. | 史密斯趁乱逃走了 |
[14:10] | So did the detective. | 那个警探也是 |
[14:12] | Boss, they were trying to kill Smith and us. Why? | 头儿 他们想杀史密斯和我们 这是为什么 |
[14:15] | – I don’t know. – Check the shoulder. | -我不知道 -看看他的肩膀 |
[14:16] | – What? – Ask him to check the left shoulder. | -什么 -让他看看左肩 |
[14:18] | Have Rigsby take his shirt off and look at his shoulder. | 让瑞斯比把他衬衣脱了看他的肩膀 |
[14:21] | Lisbon wants you to check his left shoulder. | 里斯本想让你看他的左肩 |
[14:28] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[14:30] | He’s got it. He’s got the tattoo. | 有 他肩上有那个纹身 |
[14:32] | Boss, what’s happening? | 头儿 这是怎么了 |
[14:34] | All right, bring him in | 好 把他带回局里 |
[14:35] | and don’t let anybody else get to him. | 别让任何人接近他 |
[14:38] | Bring him in. | 带回去 |
[14:50] | What do we know about the cop who attacked you? | 查到袭击你们的警察身份了吗 |
[14:52] | This is the one we caught. Officer Paul Wiehagen. | 这是我们抓到的那个 保罗·魏海根警官 |
[14:54] | Six years on the force. Exemplary record, | 当警察六年 模范警察 |
[14:56] | a couple of commendations, no real discipline problems. | 受过几次表彰 没纪律问题 |
[14:59] | What about the other one– Detective Cordero? | 那另一个 科德罗警探呢 |
[15:01] | Put a call in to his captain. | 打电话问了他队长 |
[15:02] | Said he called in sick an hour ago. | 说他一小时前请了病假 |
[15:03] | And still no sign of Bertram. | 还是没查到伯特仑的行踪 |
[15:05] | Let’s focus on the one we do have. | 那就着重调查我们抓到的这个 |
[15:06] | Maybe Jane will figure it out. | 或许简会弄清真相 |
[15:10] | Did someone send you to kill Reede Smith? | 有人派你杀里德·史密斯吗 |
[15:13] | I got nothing to say. | 无可奉告 |
[15:14] | Why were you gonna murder him? | 你为什么要杀他 |
[15:21] | What about the tattoo? What’s it mean? | 那纹身是怎么回事 有什么意义 |
[15:27] | You’re not a big talker. I get it. | 你不善言辞 我懂 |
[15:30] | Loose lips sink ships and all that. | 祸从口出嘛 |
[15:32] | The bad news is, you have a lousy poker face. | 坏消息是 你的表情控制得不够好 |
[15:35] | So we’re gonna play a little game of show-and-tell. | 所以我们要玩个你演我猜的小游戏 |
[15:38] | I’m gonna tell you something, | 我告诉你些事 |
[15:39] | and you’re gonna show me with your face | 你用表情告诉我 |
[15:41] | whether I’m right or not. | 是对是错 |
[15:43] | That sound fun? | 有意思吗 |
[15:46] | You ever steal anything? | 你偷过东西吗 |
[15:49] | Did you ever cheat on your girlfriend? | 你背着女友偷腥过吗 |
[15:52] | Hit her? | 打过她吗 |
[15:54] | Do you like causing pain? | 你喜欢施暴吗 |
[15:56] | I never hit a woman in my life. | 我从没打过女人 |
[15:58] | Do you belong to a secret organization of cops | 你是一个由警察和其他政府官员 |
[16:00] | and other government officials? | 组成的秘密组织成员吗 |
[16:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:06] | You’ve committed crimes on behalf of that organization before. | 你为维护那个组织的利益犯过罪 |
[16:12] | Right? | 对吗 |
[16:14] | Agent Smith is a member also… | 史密斯探员也是组织成员 |
[16:18] | Right? | 对吗 |
[16:20] | The organization sent you to the doctor’s office to kill him, | 组织派你去那个诊所杀他 |
[16:23] | right? | 对吗 |
[16:26] | CBI director Gail Bertram is also a member. | 加调局局长盖尔·伯特仑也是组织成员 |
[16:31] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 |
[16:33] | Too low on the totem pole, huh? | 等级太低了对吧 |
[16:35] | Agent Reede Smith is Red John. | 里德·史密斯探员是血腥约翰 |
[16:39] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:42] | Gail Bertram’s Red John. | 盖尔·伯特仑是血腥约翰 |
[16:46] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:48] | That tattoo on your shoulder is the membership sign. | 你肩上的纹身是组织成员的标志 |
[16:53] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[16:55] | Right again. | 又对了 |
[16:59] | There’s a password, too– | 还有个暗号 |
[17:00] | Something you say as a greeting or a… | 是你们成员间用来识别身份 |
[17:03] | distress signal. | 和求救的 |
[17:07] | “Tiger, tiger.” | “老虎 老虎” |
[17:11] | Get out of my head. | 从我脑子里滚出去 |
[17:13] | A secret society of dirty cops. | 一个腐败警察的秘密组织 |
[17:15] | And Red John’s a member. | 血腥约翰是成员之一 |
[17:18] | Partridge. | 帕特里奇 |
[17:19] | He said “tiger, tiger” to me right before he died. | 他死之前对我说了”老虎 老虎” |
[17:22] | Hmm. Yes. Yes. | 对 没错 |
[17:24] | He was asking for help | 他在求救 |
[17:26] | in the hopes that you were a member. | 寄希望于你也是成员之一 |
[17:28] | But if he had a tattoo, | 但是如果他也有纹身 |
[17:29] | it would have been in the autopsy report. | 验尸报告里应该有 |
[17:31] | Well, you can’t trust a file. | 不能相信什么报告 |
[17:32] | We have to see it. | 要亲眼看到才行 |
[17:33] | I’ll have Cho track down the body. | 我会让周去检查尸体 |
[17:35] | But Partridge could be buried by now. | 但是很有可能帕特里奇已经下葬了 |
[17:37] | Well, have Cho bring a shovel. | 那就让周带上铲子 |
[17:39] | The team’s looking for Smith, Bertram’s on the run. | 我们的人在找史密斯 伯特仑在外逃中 |
[17:41] | So who’s Red John? | 到底谁是血腥约翰 |
[17:43] | Is it Bertram or Smith? | 是伯特仑还是史密斯 |
[17:46] | I need to look them both in the eye. | 我要看着他们的眼睛才能确定 |
[17:50] | Yeah, the coroner released his body, like, two days ago. | 验尸官两天前把尸体送过来的 |
[17:53] | – Murder victim, huh? – Yeah. | -谋杀案被害人是吧 -是的 |
[17:55] | I figured. That’s why we held him for so long. | 我猜就是 所以才会一直留着他 |
[17:58] | Good thing you got here today. | 幸好你今天来了 |
[18:00] | Tomorrow there won’t be much left of him to look at. | 明天就什么都看不到了 |
[18:03] | Here we go. | 在这儿 |
[18:04] | Brett Partridge. | 布雷特·帕特里奇 |
[18:05] | Give me a hand, huh? | 帮把手 |
[18:27] | He’s all yours. | 你的了 |
[18:29] | Give me your knife. | 把刀给我 |
[18:38] | They dress ’em before we burn ’em. | 烧之前都会给他们穿上好衣服 |
[18:40] | Don’t ask me why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[18:58] | Cho sent a picture. | 周发了张照片过来 |
[19:05] | What does it mean? | 说明什么 |
[19:06] | What do you think it means? | 你觉得这说明什么 |
[19:15] | What happened with Smith? | 史密斯处理好了么 |
[19:17] | We almost got him at his doctor’s office. | 我们差点就在诊所那里解决他了 |
[19:19] | That CBI team showed up. | 加调局的人来了 |
[19:21] | Smith’s in the wind. | 史密斯跑了 |
[19:23] | That’s a good place to be. | 他可真会跑 |
[19:25] | I’ve got some business in here, | 我有点事要处理 |
[19:27] | so wait for me. | 在这儿等我 |
[19:38] | Thank you, Mr. Thomas. | 谢谢 托马斯先生 |
[19:39] | We haven’t seen you for a while. | 您很久没来了 |
[19:41] | Yeah. It’s nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[20:37] | Smith could be anywhere by now. | 史密斯现在可能在任何地方 |
[20:39] | I tried to trace the G.P.S. signal on his cell phone. | 我试着追踪他手机上全球定位信号 |
[20:41] | It’s been dead for hours. | 已经关闭好几个小时了 |
[20:42] | A dirty F.B.I. cop like him has to have a burner. | 像他这样的腐败联调局警察一定会有一次性手机 |
[20:44] | Dr. Lavrov says he didn’t get the chance to sew Smith up. | 拉夫罗夫医生说他还没缝合史密斯的伤口 |
[20:46] | He’s still walking around with a bullet wound. | 他现在还带着枪伤四处走动 |
[20:48] | So he’s in a bad way wherever he is. | 那么不管他在哪儿 情况一定不好 |
[20:50] | He’ll get picked up by someone eventually. | 最终一定会被人发现的 |
[20:52] | Yeah, but any cop who finds him… | 是啊 但是发现他的警察 |
[21:02] | This is scary. We can’t trust anyone. | 太可怕了 我们谁都不能信 |
[21:06] | Nope. | 是啊 |
[21:47] | Agent Van Pelt. | 范佩尔探员 |
[21:48] | You gotta help me. | 你得帮帮我 |
[21:49] | Agent Smith. | 史密斯探员 |
[21:51] | They’re gonna kill me. | 他们会杀了我的 |
[21:52] | I wanna surrender. | 我要自首 |
[21:53] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[21:58] | Downtown. Call Cho. He should be close. | 在市中心 给周打电话 他应该在附近 |
[22:01] | Okay, we’re on our way. | 知道了 我们这就来 |
[22:09] | Smith reached out to CBI. | 史密斯联系加调局了 |
[22:11] | He used the burner the association gave him. | 他用了组织给他的一次性手机 |
[22:13] | We were listening. | 我们监听了那部手机 |
[22:14] | He’s turning himself in. | 他要自首 |
[22:16] | Yeah. Rat. | 没错 叛徒 |
[22:17] | That CBI team is on its way to get him now. | 加调局的人去接他了 |
[22:19] | Well, we can’t have that. Where is he? | 这可不行 他在哪儿 |
[22:21] | He’s in an alley not too far from here. Our good luck. | 离这儿不远的小巷子里 我们运气很不错 |
[22:23] | Does he know who you are? | 他认识你吗 |
[22:24] | Nah, he didn’t see me at the doctor’s office. | 不认识 在诊所那儿他没看见我 |
[22:26] | All right. You are now a CBI agent. | 好 你现在就是加调局探员了 |
[22:31] | You want to come along? Could be fun. | 要一起去吗 说不定挺好玩儿的 |
[22:33] | No. I have some other business to take care of. | 不去了 我还有别的事要处理 |
[22:35] | – We’ll meet up later. – You got it. | -到时再碰头吧 -行 |
[22:37] | Can you get it right this time? | 这次别失手了 行吗 |
[22:40] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官 |
[23:32] | Agent Reede Smith? | 里德·史密斯探员 |
[23:35] | You out there? Agent Van Pelt sent me. | 在吗 范佩尔探员派我来的 |
[23:45] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[23:48] | Agent Oscar Cordero, CBI. | 奥斯卡·科德罗探员 加调局的 |
[23:52] | I’m here to take you in. | 我来接你回去 |
[24:04] | You gotta keep me safe. | 你得保证我安全 |
[24:06] | They’re everywhere. | 他们无处不在 |
[24:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:11] | We are. | 我们无处不在 |
[24:14] | God… | 天呐 |
[24:15] | Back of the car now. | 到车尾去 |
[24:35] | You didn’t really think you could get away from us, did you? | 你不会真以为你能逃脱得了吧 |
[24:41] | You’re a big boy. Do me a favor and get in the trunk yourself. | 你懂事的 帮个忙 自己爬后备箱里去吧 |
[24:45] | Just give me a second, will you? | 再让我歇会儿 行吗 |
[24:47] | You’ll have a second in the trunk. | 到后备箱里去歇吧 |
[24:49] | Now don’t make me do painful things to you. | 别逼我动手 |
[25:01] | Get in the car! | 上车 |
[25:12] | I’m gonna need a deal. Full immunity. | 我有个条件 我要求完全豁免权 |
[25:15] | I’m not saying a word unless I can walk. | 除非你们放过我 否则我一个字都不会说的 |
[25:16] | So walk. | 那你走吧 |
[25:19] | What? | 什么 |
[25:19] | Get up off your ass and walk. | 站起来走吧 |
[25:22] | But, hey, good luck getting out of the building | 不过但愿你能在你的朋友追上你之前 |
[25:24] | before your friends catch up with you. | 走出这栋大楼 |
[25:25] | If you tell us everything we need to know, | 只要你坦白我们所要的信息 |
[25:27] | I promise we will put you in a federal prison | 我保证把你安排在远离加州的 |
[25:30] | far away from California. | 联邦监狱 |
[25:32] | Someplace that you’ll be safe. | 保证你安全 |
[25:42] | Five years ago, I hurt my back. | 五年前 我伤了背 |
[25:45] | I was helping my cousin move a stupid couch. | 为了帮我表兄搬张该死的沙发 |
[25:49] | Doctor gave me some pain pills. | 医生给我开了点儿止痛片 |
[25:50] | Turns out I liked them. | 结果我欲罢不能 |
[25:52] | I got hooked before I even knew what was happening. | 我上瘾了 自己都没觉察到 |
[25:54] | So? | 然后呢 |
[25:56] | So… | 然后 |
[25:59] | I’m chasing a gangbanger down an alley | 我在卡森泉把一个小混混 |
[26:00] | in Carson Springs, and I’m out of it. | 逼到了一条巷子里 然后我的瘾上来了 |
[26:03] | I mean, way out of it. | 完全意识不清了 |
[26:06] | I thought–I thought I was being followed. | 我以为有人跟踪我 |
[26:12] | I shot a little girl. | 我开枪打死了一个小女孩 |
[26:15] | A 12-year-old girl. | 她十二岁 |
[26:20] | Local cops took my blood. | 当地警察采了我的血样 |
[26:21] | They had witnesses. They had me cold. | 他们有目击证人 我当时死定了 |
[26:24] | And then this detective, | 然后来了个警探 |
[26:26] | he reaches out to me and he says | 他找到我说 |
[26:28] | they can make it all go away. | 他们可以把这事摆平 |
[26:31] | And they did. | 然后真的摆平了 |
[26:32] | The blood tests, the witnesses–all of it? | 血样 目击证人 都摆平了 |
[26:36] | Hell, when they got done fixing it, | 他们摆平那事儿以后 |
[26:38] | the F.B.I. gave me a medal. | 联调局还给我颁发了一枚奖章呢 |
[26:43] | And exactly who are “they”? | “他们”到底是谁 |
[26:48] | We call ourselves the Blake Association. | 我们自称为”布莱克组织” |
[26:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:53] | “Tiger, tiger.” | “老虎 老虎” |
[26:56] | “Tyger, tyger burning bright.” | “老虎 老虎 燃烧着煌煌的火光” |
[27:00] | From the poem by Blake. | 来自布莱克的诗作 |
[27:04] | Someone’s a big fan of his, I guess. | 大概某人很喜欢他的作品吧 |
[27:06] | Well, who else is in the association? | 组织里还有些什么人 |
[27:08] | Cops, judges, F.B.I. agents. | 警察 法官 联调局探员 |
[27:10] | Anyone in law enforcement that needs a secret covered up. | 任何一个有秘密需要掩盖的执法人员 |
[27:12] | Like your drug habit. | 比如你的毒瘾 |
[27:16] | You need a favor, you ask for it. | 当你有麻烦了 向他们求助 |
[27:18] | You get asked to do something, you do it. | 当他们让你做点什么 你就得照做 |
[27:20] | “Tiger, tiger.” | “老虎 老虎” |
[27:22] | Yep. | 对 |
[27:24] | Well, is there somebody who’s in charge? | 组织有头目吗 |
[27:28] | Must be. | 肯定有 |
[27:29] | But I don’t know who. | 但我不知道是谁 |
[27:31] | I just know my little group. That’s it. | 我只知道我所接触的小团体 |
[27:35] | But I’m guessing | 不过我猜测 |
[27:37] | there must be hundreds of us, maybe thousands. | 整个组织至少有数百人 甚至上千人 |
[27:39] | And nobody knows about it? | 难道就没人发觉这一切吗 |
[27:43] | Bob Kirkland knew about it, didn’t he? | 鲍勃·柯克兰知道这事 对吧 |
[27:48] | Go ahead, just say it. Unburden yourself. | 快直接招了吧 说出来给你自己一个解脱 |
[27:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:55] | He knew too much. | 他知道的太多了 |
[27:58] | So I killed him. | 所以我杀了他 |
[28:01] | Do you know that Red John’s a member | 你知道血腥约翰 |
[28:03] | of the Blake Association? | 也是布莱克组织的成员吗 |
[28:16] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:18] | Red John had a follower. | 血腥约翰有一个追随者 |
[28:21] | Rebecca Anderson. | 丽贝卡·安德森 |
[28:23] | Killed some of your guys about four years ago. | 四年前杀了几个你们的人 |
[28:25] | Yeah, Sam Bosco and his team. | 是的 山姆·博斯科和他的小队 |
[28:27] | Them. | 就是他们 |
[28:29] | Someone asked me to get F.B.I. credentials | 有人曾要我搞到联调局证件 |
[28:32] | so that they could access CBI. | 以便他们能进入加调局 |
[28:36] | Red John or someone who worked for him | 血腥约翰或者他的手下 |
[28:38] | snuck into the CBI and poisoned Rebecca. | 潜入加调局 对丽贝卡下毒 |
[28:42] | And you helped them? | 你竟然为他们提供了帮助 |
[28:44] | I mean, that’s when I knew. | 那时我才知道 |
[28:46] | I’d–I’d done a favor for a serial killer. | 我是在帮助一个连环杀手 |
[28:50] | Who asked you to get the credentials? | 是谁让你搞那些证件的 |
[28:53] | I don’t know. It was a phone call. | 我不知道 我只是接到一通电话 |
[28:55] | That’s the way the association works. | 这就是组织的运作方式 |
[28:57] | You never know. | 你永远不知道上线是谁 |
[29:03] | You… | 你们 |
[29:04] | You’re gonna be able to keep me safe, right? | 你们能保证我的安全 对吧 |
[29:06] | That depends. | 那要看情况了 |
[29:09] | Did you murder my wife and daughter? | 是你杀害了我的妻子和女儿吗 |
[29:15] | I did not murder your wife and daughter. | 我没有杀你的妻子和女儿 |
[29:20] | I swear on my mother. | 以我母亲的名义起誓 |
[29:31] | Do you believe him? | 你相信他吗 |
[29:32] | He confessed to murder. | 他承认了谋杀罪行 |
[29:34] | Red John would never break like that, | 血腥约翰绝不会这么容易崩溃 |
[29:35] | not even as an act. | 即便是做戏也不会如此 |
[29:36] | Well, if Smith isn’t Red John… | 如果史密斯不是血腥约翰 |
[29:38] | that means we have work to do. | 那就意味着我们还得继续追查 |
[29:39] | And we need help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[29:40] | Who took over from Brenda Shettrick? | 谁是布伦达·夏垂克的继任者 |
[29:41] | In media relations? Why? | 公共关系部吗 干什么 |
[29:44] | Thank you for coming on such short notice. | 非常感谢大家能在临时通知后赶来 |
[29:45] | We have CBI consultant Patrick Jane here, | 这位是加调局顾问派翠克·简 |
[29:48] | who is here to report a development | 他将就血腥约翰一案的进展 |
[29:50] | in the Red John case. | 进行通报 |
[29:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:56] | Ten years ago, | 十年前 |
[29:57] | the serial killer known as Red John | 被称作血腥约翰的连环杀手 |
[29:59] | killed my wife and daughter. | 杀害了我的妻子和女儿 |
[30:01] | Uh, we’ve been hunting him diligently ever since. | 自那以后 我们一直在全力追捕他 |
[30:06] | Today we’re pleased to announce | 今天我们很高兴地宣布 |
[30:07] | that we–we finally have a name, a face. | 我们终于确认了他的身份与面目 |
[30:11] | The director of the division of law enforcement, | 执法部门负责人 |
[30:14] | Gail Bertram, is Red John. | 盖尔·伯特仑局长 就是血腥约翰 |
[30:18] | He’s armed and dangerous. | 他持有武器 极度危险 |
[30:19] | If you see him, do not approach him. | 如果有人发现他的行踪 切勿靠近 |
[30:22] | Call the california Bureau of Investigation at once. | 请立即致电加利福尼亚州调查局 |
[30:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:35] | One question at a time. | 请轮流提问 |
[30:43] | Excuse me, madam. | 抱歉请回避 女士 |
[30:49] | So are we gonna talk about this? | 我们能谈谈这事吗 |
[30:51] | Talk about what? | 什么事 |
[30:52] | Bertram is Red John. | 关于伯特仑是血腥约翰的事 |
[30:54] | Looks like. | 看起来就是他 |
[30:57] | And if Jane finds him, he’s gonna kill him. | 如果让简找到他 简会杀了他的 |
[30:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:00] | And we’re good with that? Killing the boss? | 那我们就没问题吗 把顶头上司杀了 |
[31:03] | – I am. – Yeah. | -我无所谓 -我也是 |
[31:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:07] | Just as long as we’re on the same page. | 只要我们保持步调统一 |
[31:10] | It’s just weird, is all. | 我就是觉得有点诡异 |
[31:21] | Does Bertram smoke? | 伯特仑吸烟吗 |
[31:22] | No, I don’t think so. | 不吸吧 |
[31:24] | People get them as gifts sometimes. | 有时候人们会收到打火机作为礼物 |
[31:34] | Van Pelt. | 范佩尔 |
[31:41] | A flash drive. | 是个闪存盘 |
[31:41] | Let’s take a look. | 我们来瞧瞧 |
[31:44] | There’s only one file on the drive. | 盘里只有一个文件 |
[31:45] | It’s password-protected. | 有密码保护 |
[31:47] | I’ll have to brute-force it. | 我得硬破解 |
[31:49] | Cool. I’ve been wanting to use my new F.P.G.A. | 棒极了 我一直想用用我的新FPGA |
[31:51] | Your what? | 你的什么 |
[31:53] | Trust me, don’t ask. | 相信我 还是别问了 |
[31:57] | And… | 然后 |
[32:00] | we’re in. | 进去了 |
[32:05] | Crap. | 该死的 |
[32:06] | It looks like a list. | 看起来像个清单 |
[32:07] | Names, maybe? Can you decode it? | 会不会是名单 你能破译吗 |
[32:10] | I can try a few things… | 我先试试看 |
[32:11] | But decoding is Jane’s department. | 但破解谜题是简的任务 |
[32:13] | I’ll send it to him. | 我到时候发给他 |
[32:20] | Here you go. This one isn’t messing around. | 来一杯这个 这种威士忌口感很纯 |
[32:22] | Lots of peat. | 用了很多泥煤烘烤麦芽 |
[32:30] | Yeah, that’s pretty good. Can you put some rocks in it? | 很不错 能加点冰块吗 |
[32:31] | Are you sure? This is some fine Scotch. | 你确定吗 这可是上好的苏格兰威士忌 |
[32:36] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[32:49] | That guy looks like you. | 那家伙跟你有点像 |
[33:26] | I need a ride. | 我需要一辆车 |
[33:35] | We’re en route to the bar now. | 我们在去酒吧的路上了 |
[33:36] | Highway patrol shut down the freeways, | 高速巡警封锁了高速公路 |
[33:38] | so if he runs, we’ve got him, | 只要他一跑我们就能抓住 |
[33:39] | but what if he hides? | 但他要是躲起来怎么办 |
[33:40] | Bertram killed the bartender in Citrus Heights. | 伯特仑在柑橘高地杀了个酒保 |
[33:42] | He’s got an aunt with a house there. | 他在那边的姨妈有间房子 |
[33:44] | You think that’s where he is? | 你觉得他在那里吗 |
[33:45] | She moved into a retirement home about six months ago, | 她六个月之前搬到养老院去了 |
[33:47] | so her place is empty now. | 所以她家现在空着 |
[33:49] | Sounds like a good place to hide. What’s the address? | 听起来是个不错的藏身之处 地址在哪 |
[33:51] | 1408 Rosemary Street. | 露丝玛丽街1408号 |
[33:53] | We’re on our way. Get Cho and R.R.T. there now, | 我们就到 让周和快速反应小组过去 |
[33:55] | and let the choppers know. | 准备好直升机 |
[34:13] | – Is he here? – Yes, he is. He’s in there. | -他在这吗 -在那里面 |
[34:15] | I got Karl and a few guys in the back. | 我让卡尔和几个人去后面了 |
[34:16] | – He’s not going anywhere. – Do we trust them? | -他无处可逃 -我们能信他们吗 |
[34:18] | I asked to see their shoulders, no tattoos. | 我看了他们的肩膀 没有纹身 |
[34:23] | What are you doing here? I didn’t call Sac P.D S.W.A.T. | 你来这里干什么 我没叫萨城警局派特警 |
[34:26] | Well, someone asked for us. | 有人要我们来的 |
[34:27] | Let’s set up a command center right here! | 在那边建一个指挥中心 |
[34:29] | Listen, everybody, I’m in charge! | 听着 各位 这里由我负责 |
[34:31] | They came from northern district. | 他们是从北区来的 |
[34:32] | That’s way across the town. What the hell is going on? | 都跨了整个城了 到底是什么情况 |
[34:36] | He did it. He called them in. | 是他干的 他把他们叫来的 |
[34:38] | Well, why would Bertram call S.W.A.T. to his own location? | 伯特仑把特警叫到自己这来干嘛 |
[34:41] | He didn’t call in one S.W.A.T. team. | 他不止召来了一个特警组 |
[34:43] | He called all of them in. | 他把整个特警队都召来了 |
[34:46] | This is a madhouse. | 一片混乱 |
[34:47] | There’s a whole ‘nother unit setting up out back. | 屋后有整整一队别的警察在准备 |
[34:48] | We’ve lost control of the scene, boss. | 我们无法控制局面了 头儿 |
[34:50] | He’s one of them. Bertram is one of them. | 他在他们之中 伯特仑混在他们之中 |
[34:54] | He’s getting away. We gotta shut it down. | 他要逃跑 我们得停止行动 |
[34:58] | Nobody leaves! | 谁都不许走 |
[35:00] | No one leaves! | 一个人都不许走 |
[35:39] | You’re clear. | 你安全了 |
[35:47] | I need something to eat. | 我得吃点东西 |
[35:48] | How about Chinese? I know a great place. | 要吃中餐么 我知道有一家很好吃 |
[35:51] | Yeah, sounds good. | 好 听起来不错 |
[35:58] | They found Bertram’s clothes inside the house. | 他们在屋里发现了伯特仑的衣服 |
[36:00] | Looks like someone planted a S.W.A.T. team outfit | 应该是有人在他去之前 |
[36:02] | in the house before he got there. | 就在房子里放好了特警服 |
[36:03] | And then called every S.W.A.T. and | 然后把城里所有的特警和 |
[36:04] | R.R.T. in the area. | 快速反应小组叫了过去 |
[36:06] | Any leads about who made all those calls? | 知道是谁打的电话吗 |
[36:07] | Somebody who could pull a lot of strings at once. | 一定是个能进行大面积暗箱操纵的人 |
[36:09] | Blake Association. | 布莱克组织 |
[36:12] | Boss. | 头儿 |
[36:13] | May I have your attention, please? | 请各位注意一下 |
[36:16] | Put down your phones and step away from your desks. | 放下电话 离开你们的桌子 |
[36:20] | Now. | 马上 |
[36:20] | I’m special agent in charge Teresa Lisbon. | 我是这里特别探员主管特蕾莎·里斯本 |
[36:23] | Who the hell are you? | 你又是哪位 |
[36:25] | F.B.I. supervisory agent Dennis Abbott. | 联调局监管部门探员 丹尼斯·阿尔伯特 |
[36:30] | Now I repeat, stand up | 再说一遍 站起来 |
[36:32] | and stand away from your desks… | 离开桌子 |
[36:35] | Please. | 请了 |
[36:37] | We’re in the middle of a manhunt | 我们正在追捕 |
[36:38] | for a dangerous fugitive. | 一名极其危险的逃犯 |
[36:40] | Now if you would like to assist– | 如果你们想协助 |
[36:42] | The head of this alleged law enforcement organization | 你们这个所谓的执法部门的长官 |
[36:45] | is a murderer, | 是个杀人犯 |
[36:47] | and a member of a massive criminal conspiracy. | 还是重大犯罪组织的一员 |
[36:49] | Which included F.B.I. agents. | 那个组织里也有联调局探员 |
[36:53] | Yes, and that’s why the bureau sent me here | 对 所以局里把我 |
[36:54] | from the Austin, Texas, office. | 从德州奥斯汀调过来 |
[36:57] | To clean up the mess. | 收拾你们这个烂摊子 |
[37:02] | I am holding in my hand | 我手里有一份 |
[37:05] | a writ from a federal judge. | 联邦法官签署的令状 |
[37:08] | The F.B.I.’s closing down your organization right now. | 联调局将立即关停你们部门 |
[37:13] | All of you | 所有人 |
[37:15] | are relieved from your active duties | 解除任职 |
[37:18] | as of this moment. | 立即生效 |
[37:19] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[37:22] | I’m here to collect evidence. | 我是来收集证据的 |
[37:24] | Don’t get in my way. | 不要妨碍我 |
[37:25] | Let’s go to work, fellas. | 大伙开始吧 |
[37:45] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么了 |
[37:47] | That’s yours. | 你的 |
[37:52] | Dennis Abbott, F.B.I. | 我是联调局的丹尼斯·阿尔伯特 |
[37:54] | You must be Patrick Jane. | 你一定是派翠克·简了 |
[37:55] | They’ve shut us down. | 他们关停了我们部门 |
[37:56] | We’re gonna need to interview you at some point, | 我们到时候会找你问话 |
[37:58] | but it can wait. We’re gonna be here for some time. | 不过可以缓一缓 我们会在这儿待一阵子 |
[38:00] | Just don’t leave town. | 别出城 |
[38:03] | We have a killer to catch. | 我们还有个凶手要抓 |
[38:05] | Oh, well, that’s our problem now. | 这案子现在归我们管了 |
[38:07] | You had your chance to catch him and you blew it– | 你有过机会 但是搞砸了 |
[38:09] | if you were really trying. | 如果你当时是真想抓他的话 |
[38:20] | That was my favorite cup. | 这是我最喜欢的杯子 |
[38:27] | Okay, well, see you in the funny pages. | 好 幸会 再见了 |
[38:35] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[38:37] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[38:39] | Van Pelt found some coded files in Bertram’s flash drive. | 范佩尔在伯特仑的闪存里找到了一些加密文件 |
[38:41] | Should we get started on those? | 我们要不要从那开始查 |
[38:42] | No, it’s a waste of time. We’re done. | 不用了 浪费时间而已 结束了 |
[38:45] | There’s nothing more to do here. | 这里没我们的事儿了 |
[38:48] | Just go home, get some rest. | 回家吧 休息一下 |
[38:51] | You’re not quitting. I don’t believe it. | 你不会放弃 我不信你会放弃 |
[38:54] | No, I’m not quitting. | 不 我不是放弃 |
[38:59] | I’m letting go. | 是放手 |
[39:02] | It’s out of our hands for now. | 目前的情况我们已经无法掌控了 |
[39:04] | But I’ll be in touch. Okay? | 保持联络 好吗 |
[39:09] | I’m sorry. For everything. | 所有的一切 我很抱歉 |