时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Lisbon… | 里斯本 |
[00:06] | It’s over. It’s done. | 结束了 都结束了 |
[00:11] | I just want you to know I’m okay. | 我只是想告诉你我没事 |
[00:15] | And I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[00:23] | And that’s what police do. | 警察呢 就是做这个的 |
[00:25] | We help people that are in trouble, | 救人于危难之中 |
[00:27] | and we stop people from making trouble. | 还要阻止人们干坏事 |
[00:29] | It’s a hard job sometimes, | 有时候这工作很艰难 |
[00:31] | but I think it’s the best job there is. | 但我认为这是最棒的工作 |
[00:33] | What about you? | 你们呢 |
[00:34] | Does anybody want to be a police officer when they grow up? | 有长大后想当警察的吗 |
[00:39] | Well, there’s time to think about it. | 时间还很长 可以好好考虑 |
[00:42] | Any questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[00:46] | Did you ever shoot somebody? | 你开枪打过别人吗 |
[00:50] | Well, actually, yes. | 有过 |
[00:52] | Did they die? | 他们死了吗 |
[00:53] | Point is, there are bad people in the world. | 这件事的关键在于 世界上有很多坏人 |
[00:56] | Not all, but some. | 并不全是 但有一些是 |
[00:58] | And sometimes you have to do things | 有的时候 为了阻止坏事发生 |
[01:00] | you don’t want to do | 你就不得不 |
[01:01] | to make sure worse things don’t happen. | 做一些你不愿意做的事 |
[01:03] | Was there lots of blood? | 他们流了很多血吗 |
[01:04] | I’m afraid that’s all the time we have. | 我们的提问时间恐怕结束了 |
[01:06] | – What do we say? – Thank you, Chief Lisbon! | -大家该说什么 -谢谢里斯本警长 |
[01:35] | Hey, Henry, what’s up? | 亨利 怎么了 |
[01:36] | There’s a man here wants to speak with you. | 外面有个男人想找你谈话 |
[01:39] | An Agent Abbott, | 叫艾伯特探员 |
[01:40] | Uh, with the F.B.I. | 联调局的 |
[01:42] | – Abbott? – That’s what he said. | -艾伯特 -他是这么说的 |
[01:44] | – Send him in. – Okay. | -让他进来 -好 |
[01:56] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[01:57] | Do you want me to send him in now? | 要我现在就让他进来吗 |
[01:59] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:08] | Hi, Lisbon. | 你好 里斯本 |
[02:14] | Well, you… have a nice place. | 你这地方不错嘛 |
[02:19] | You’ve been here, what, 18 months? | 到这儿有一年半了吧 |
[02:31] | Have you heard from Jane? | 有简的消息吗 |
[02:32] | Nope. | 没有 |
[02:34] | Nothing? No e-mail, no phone call? | 什么都没有 邮件或者电话都有没吗 |
[02:38] | No. | 没 |
[02:41] | What about Rigsby or Van Pelt? | 那瑞斯比和范佩尔呢 |
[02:43] | Have they heard anything? | 他们有什么消息吗 |
[02:45] | I’m having dinner with them soon. | 我一会儿要跟他们一起吃晚餐 |
[02:47] | Why don’t you join us? You could ask them yourself. | 不如你也过来一起吃吧 你可以亲自问他们 |
[02:50] | And Cho? | 周呢 |
[02:51] | Haven’t heard from him in ages. | 很久没听到他的消息了 |
[02:54] | I don’t know where Jane is, and frankly, I don’t care. | 我不知道简在哪 说实话我也不在乎 |
[02:58] | No? Well… | 是吗 我是在想 |
[03:00] | You two were so close. | 你们俩那么亲密 |
[03:03] | It was a long time ago. | 那是很久前的事了 |
[03:07] | When are you guys gonna give up chasing him? | 你们要什么时候才能放弃追捕他 |
[03:09] | Oh, we’re the F.B.I. We don’t give up. | 我们可是联调局 我们永不言弃 |
[03:19] | That is a nice shell. | 这贝壳挺漂亮 |
[03:22] | It’s a cowrie. | 是黄宝螺 |
[03:26] | May I? | 我能看看吗 |
[03:27] | Sure. | 可以 |
[03:33] | You know, they say a shell always carries around | 人们总说 贝壳里 |
[03:36] | the sound of the ocean with it. | 有大海的声音 |
[05:10] | Dear Lisbon, | 亲爱的里斯本 |
[05:13] | I hope this finds you well. | 希望你一切都好 |
[05:17] | All’s well here. | 这里一切都好 |
[05:21] | I have my routines. | 我还是老样子 |
[05:24] | Weather’s finally turned, a little cooler. | 天气终于凉下来一点了 |
[05:28] | Far from cold. | 但远称不上冷 |
[05:32] | And the ocean’s still warm, | 海水还是很温热 |
[05:34] | and with warm ocean currents, comes abundance of sea life. | 与暖流同时到来的 是许许多多的海洋生物 |
[05:41] | Just yesterday I watched a pod of dolphins | 就在昨天 我还看见一群海豚 |
[05:43] | play so close to shore… | 在离海岸非常近的地方嬉戏 |
[05:44] | I could almost touch them. | 我几乎能触摸到它们 |
[05:48] | There are kinda things I think you could enjoy. | 我想这里有很多你会喜欢的东西 |
[06:59] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[07:01] | Cheaper than yesterday, but more expensive than last week. | 比昨天便宜 但比上周贵多了 |
[07:34] | Patrick! Patrick! | 派翠克 派翠克 |
[07:39] | Oh, really, guys? | 真的要吗 小家伙们 |
[07:47] | Very persistent, I must say. Very persistent. | 不依不饶 你们真是不依不饶 |
[07:58] | Huh? What have we got here? | 看看这个是什么 |
[08:09] | Donde esta? | 去哪儿了呢 |
[08:33] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么看 |
[08:37] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[08:46] | Buenas días, Victor. | 早安 维克多 |
[08:48] | Ah, Señor Jane. Buenas días. | 简先生 早安 |
[09:00] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[09:13] | Cha… charre– charreteras? | 掮 掮 掮章 |
[09:16] | What–uh… | 那是什 |
[09:16] | Charreteras. Charreteras. Charreteras. | 掮章 掮章 掮章 |
[09:20] | – Come estas. – Ah. Epaulettes. | -就是这里的 -肩章 |
[09:22] | Epaulettes. Charreteras. | 肩章 掮章 |
[09:29] | Sí, sí. | 是是 |
[10:04] | Hey, Hugo. | 你好 雨果 |
[10:05] | How you doing walking? | 散步散得如何 |
[10:07] | Good, Hugo? Good boy. | 还好吗 雨果 好孩子 |
[10:11] | Alfredo… | 阿尔弗莱多 |
[10:39] | Hi. | 你好 |
[10:41] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:43] | From the U.S.? | 美国人 |
[10:44] | You weren’t fooled by my impeccable Spanish? | 没被我完美的西班牙语骗到啊 |
[10:47] | No. Anyway… | 没有 哦 |
[10:49] | You’re reading. Sorry. | 你在看书呢 抱歉 |
[10:57] | Thing is, uh, I miss speaking English. | 只是 我很怀念说英语 |
[11:02] | Roger’s the only other English speaker, | 罗杰是这里除我之外唯一一个说英语的 |
[11:03] | and he’s–well, he’s not a great talker. | 但是他不怎么喜欢说话 |
[11:06] | Turns out being understood is an underrated pleasure. | 现在才发现被人理解的重要性一直被低估了 |
[11:09] | I can imagine. | 我能理解 |
[11:12] | I’ll leave you alone. | 不打扰你了 |
[11:14] | No problem. | 好的 |
[11:23] | Looks like you’re nearly finished. | 看起来你快看完了 |
[11:25] | Do you want it when I’m finished? | 你想让我看完之后给你吗 |
[11:27] | I wouldn’t mind it. | 那就太好了 |
[11:29] | It’s not easy to get books in English around here. | 这里想找本英文书也挺难的 |
[11:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:34] | Is it any good? | 这书怎么样 |
[11:35] | You like murder mysteries? | 你喜欢谋杀推理小说吗 |
[11:38] | Not really. | 不怎么喜欢 |
[11:40] | Then you probably won’t like it. | 那你恐怕不会喜欢了 |
[11:42] | Well, I’ll take it anyway. | 还是看看好了 |
[11:43] | Beggars can’t be choosers, can they? | 乞丐哪能挑肥拣瘦 是吧 |
[11:45] | No, they can’t. | 是啊 确实不能 |
[11:50] | Do you want to join me? | 愿意坐过来吗 |
[11:53] | Sure. | 当然 |
[11:56] | Patrick. | 派翠克 |
[11:57] | – Kim. – Hi. | -金 -你好 |
[12:02] | So you’re from the, uh, southeast? | 你是美国东南部来的 |
[12:05] | Virginia? | 弗吉尼亚 |
[12:06] | Good ear. Yeah. | 分辨得真准 是的 |
[12:08] | You? | 你呢 |
[12:09] | Well, I-I lived all over. Right now I live here. | 我云游四方 现在就待在这儿 |
[12:12] | I was on the other side of the island, | 我原先在岛的另一边 |
[12:14] | but people told me the beaches on this side were better. | 但是有人跟我说岛这边的海滩更美 |
[12:16] | – That’s true. – You here with your wife? | -没错 -你是跟你太太一道来的吗 |
[12:18] | No, just me. | 不 就我自己 |
[12:20] | Oh, yeah, no. My wife, uh… | 对 不是 我太太她 |
[12:26] | Uh… not married anymore. | 我们已经没在一起了 |
[12:28] | You? | 你呢 |
[12:29] | Me? No. | 我 我没结婚 |
[12:31] | Great. | 很好 |
[12:32] | I mean, it’s great if you… if you like not being married– | 我是说 如果你不想结婚 想一个人 |
[12:36] | being single. | 这样很好 |
[12:37] | – I do. – Great. | -确实如此 -很好 |
[12:38] | – Ah, muchas gracias. – Sí. De nada. | -非常感谢 -不用谢 慢用 |
[13:10] | I came here to get away, think about things. | 我来这里是想远离尘嚣 可以想点事情 |
[13:12] | What are you thinking about? | 想些什么呢 |
[13:14] | I’ve been offered a promotion at work, | 工作上有个升职的机会 |
[13:16] | but I’m not sure I want it. | 但是我不确定我到底想不想要 |
[13:18] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[13:19] | Oh… it’s more work. | 更多活要干 |
[13:22] | It’s more hassle. | 更多的麻烦 |
[13:24] | Eh, more money, but is it worth it? | 虽然钱也更多 但是到底值不值得 |
[13:27] | Well, sounds like you’re asking yourself the right questions. | 你算是问对问题了 |
[13:30] | Must be strange to live here. | 住在这里一定很奇怪 |
[13:33] | It’s so beautiful. I… | 这里这么美 我 |
[13:36] | I think if I were here full-time, | 我觉得如果我长期住在这里 |
[13:38] | I’d feel like I was living | 我会以为我活在 |
[13:38] | in some kind of dream world, you know? | 梦幻世界里 |
[13:40] | Ah, sometimes it’s like that. | 有时确实如此 |
[13:42] | There’s nothing wrong with dream worlds, right? | 梦幻世界挺好的 不是吗 |
[13:45] | You’re here to stay. | 你是要留在这里的 |
[13:46] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[13:49] | Man of mystery. | 神秘的男人 |
[13:52] | Really? | 怎么会 |
[13:53] | I don’t mean to be mysterious. | 我没想要故作神秘 |
[13:58] | My wife died. | 我的太太过世了 |
[14:00] | Some things happened, I did some things, and… | 发生了一些事 我做了一些事 |
[14:05] | I don’t really know how to talk about it yet. | 我现在还不知道如何开口去谈它 |
[14:08] | I guess that’s why I still wear the ring. | 我想这是我一直戴着戒指的原因吧 |
[14:11] | I’m just… not ready. | 我还没 准备好 |
[14:14] | I think I understand. | 我理解 |
[14:17] | Anyway, that’s why I’m here. | 总之 这就是我在这里的原因 |
[14:20] | It’s not a bad place to be. | 这里可不差 |
[14:22] | Right? It’s beautiful. | 是吧 这里很美 |
[14:25] | It’s paradise. | 像是天堂 |
[14:26] | Exactly. | 确实如此 |
[14:39] | Do you speak English? | 你会说英语吗 |
[14:40] | Yes, sir. I speak very good, sir. | 会 说得很好 先生 |
[14:42] | Good. What’s your name? | 很好 你叫什么名字 |
[14:44] | Morales. Franklin Morales, sir. | 莫拉里斯 富兰克林·莫拉里斯 先生 |
[14:46] | Morales, huh? | 莫拉里斯 是吗 |
[14:48] | Have you seen this guy? | 见过这个人吗 |
[14:51] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[14:53] | Okay then. | 那好吧 |
[14:55] | If you see him… | 你见到他的话… |
[14:57] | – You’ll tell me, yes? – Yes, sir. | -知会我一声好吗 -好 先生 |
[14:59] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:01] | Muchas gracias. | 非常感谢 |
[15:03] | All right, fellas, let’s get settled, | 好了 各位 都安顿好 |
[15:04] | then we’ll go get something to eat. | 然后我们去弄点东西吃 |
[15:06] | Hey, Roger, what’s up? | 罗杰 你好 |
[15:08] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[15:10] | – Roger, Kim. Kim, Roger. – Hi. | -罗杰 这是金 金 这是罗杰 -你好 |
[15:12] | My eyes were… fluid cobras. | 我的双眼可是能洞察一切 |
[15:17] | Yeah. Good to see you. | 嗯 很高兴见到你 |
[15:20] | How long has he been here? | 他来这里多久了 |
[15:21] | Uh, not sure. Long time. | 不确定 很久了 |
[15:23] | You can tell. | 能看出来 |
[15:25] | Un momento. | 稍等 |
[15:28] | Jane. | 简 |
[15:32] | Oh. Uh, excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[15:38] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:39] | – It’s Franklin. – Hey, Franklin. What’s up? | -我是富兰克林 -富兰克林 什么事 |
[15:41] | Three big American police checked in. | 三个高大的美国警察登记入住了 |
[15:43] | Looking for you. | 他们在找你 |
[15:47] | They’re there now? | 他们现在还在那吗 |
[15:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:50] | Okay, well, see what else you can find out. | 好 继续查明他们的情况 |
[15:52] | I’ll be in touch, okay? | 保持联系 好吗 |
[15:54] | Yes, of course. | 好的 |
[15:56] | Bye. | 再见 |
[16:04] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[16:05] | Uh, yeah. Fine. Uh, just some– | 没事 就是有… |
[16:08] | Some people who want to meet with me. | 有些人想见我 |
[16:09] | Listen, I have to head back up to town. | 听着 我得回镇上去 |
[16:11] | Do you want to come with me? | 想和我一起吗 |
[16:12] | Sure. | 好 |
[16:14] | See you around. | 回见 |
[16:15] | – I’m sure I will. – Bye. | -一定会的 -再见 |
[16:38] | – That’s a nice shirt. – Thanks. | -衬衣很漂亮 -谢了 |
[16:46] | Well, this was nice. | 你真贴心 |
[16:48] | I know you have people to see. | 我知道你有人要见 |
[16:50] | Yes, uh, unfortunately, I do, yeah. | 很不幸 的确是 |
[16:52] | No problem. Hey, um, but I was wondering– | 没问题 可我想知道… |
[16:56] | Do you, uh, know a good place around here for dinner? | 你知道这里附近有吃饭的好地方吗 |
[17:03] | Are you asking me out for dinner? | 你是在邀我一起吃晚餐吗 |
[17:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:07] | I figure you’ll know a good place where the locals go. | 我想你会知道当地人去的好餐馆 |
[17:09] | Yeah, uh, I do. Um… | 是啊 我知道 |
[17:12] | Yes, I do… know… | 我知道 |
[17:15] | Well, why don’t we meet here at, uh… | 我们不如就在这里碰面 就约在… |
[17:18] | Oh, I don’t know… 8:00? | 就约在八点 |
[17:21] | Deal. Okay. | 就这么定了 |
[17:23] | 8:00. | 八点 |
[17:24] | See ya then. | 到时见 |
[17:26] | The man who asks about you is Abbott. | 询问你的这个人叫艾伯特 |
[17:29] | That is the name on the register. | 入住登记簿上写的名字 |
[17:32] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪里 |
[17:33] | Eating. The other two men are with him, | 在吃饭 另外两个人跟他一起来的 |
[17:35] | But they leave. | 但他们走了 |
[17:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:39] | Who’s that guy? | 那个人是谁 |
[17:41] | Danny Otero. | 丹尼·奥特罗 |
[17:42] | Sells drugs. | 贩毒的 |
[17:44] | Comes here to buy heroin from Vietnamese. | 来这里向越南人买海洛因 |
[17:46] | Bad business. | 生意不好 |
[17:48] | How you say? Um… lousy tipper. | 你们是怎么说的 给小费很抠 |
[17:52] | Lousy tipper. | 给小费很抠 |
[17:53] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[17:55] | Lousy tipper. | 给小费很抠 |
[18:00] | Abbott. | 艾伯特 |
[18:02] | How the heck are you? | 你小子过得如何 |
[18:07] | And here we thought we were gonna have to turn over | 我们还以为要把这座岛的每块石头 |
[18:09] | every rock on this island to find you. | 都翻个底朝天 才能找到你呢 |
[18:13] | I heard you were here. | 我听说你来了 |
[18:14] | Well, it’s only polite to stop by and say hi. | 出于礼貌 我只好过来打声招呼 |
[18:18] | Oh, how was the flight? | 旅途顺利吗 |
[18:21] | Bumpy. | 很颠簸 |
[18:23] | Pretty confident of you to front up like this. | 你这样出现 还真够自信的 |
[18:26] | The extradition laws are on my side. | 引渡法都对我有利 |
[18:28] | I know you can’t touch me. | 我知道你不能动我 |
[18:29] | Who said I wanted to touch you? | 谁说我想动你了 |
[18:31] | I’m here to make you an offer. | 我是来给你提条件的 |
[18:34] | The powers-that-be | 当居 |
[18:36] | decided that you could be valuable to the F.B.I. | 认为你可能对联邦调查局有价值 |
[18:41] | The bureau is willing to drop all the charges against you | 局里愿意撤销所有对你的指控 |
[18:44] | if you come and work for us. | 只要你来为我们工作 |
[18:46] | For the F.B.I.? | 为联调局工作 |
[18:48] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[18:54] | There are the terms. | 条款在这里 |
[18:56] | You know, I want to be very clear. | 我想先说清楚 |
[18:59] | I don’t like this deal. | 我不喜欢这份协议 |
[19:01] | If it were up to me, you would be headed home | 如果我说了算 你早就头套麻袋 |
[19:03] | in a cargo plane with a sack over your head. | 被押送进货运飞机回家了 |
[19:06] | But, hey, I’m just the messenger. | 不过我只是个传信的 |
[19:08] | Interesting proposition. I’m not buying it. | 提议挺有意思 可我不接受 |
[19:11] | No? | 是吗 |
[19:16] | Whatever my feelings are about it… | 不管我对这份协议的看法如何 |
[19:20] | This is a good deal, Jane. | 这是笔好买卖 简 |
[19:22] | You really need to consider it. | 你得再好好考虑下 |
[19:26] | I am done with that life. | 我受够了那种生活 |
[19:29] | I did what I had to do, | 我做了我必须做的 |
[19:31] | and I’ve moved on. | 我已经放下过去 继续生活了 |
[19:33] | That life was a job that you were very good at. | 那种生活里有你非常擅长的工作 |
[19:40] | If you come back, you can help a lot of people. | 如果你回去 能帮助很多人 |
[19:43] | You have a gift. | 你有天赋 |
[19:45] | It’s not a gift. | 那不是天赋 |
[19:48] | Whatever it is, it’ll get you off this island, | 不管是什么 它都会让你离开这座岛 |
[19:50] | and you can start your life again. | 重新开始自己的生活 |
[19:52] | I have. Thank you. | 我已经重新开始了 谢谢 |
[19:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:04] | We’ll be here for another day if you change your mind. | 我们还会再待一天 如果你回心转意来找我 |
[20:07] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[20:10] | The letters to your girlfriend Lisbon. | 你不是给你女朋友里斯本写信了吗 |
[20:13] | You know, it was pretty smart | 你还真狡猾 |
[20:15] | to send them to your carny friends | 先把信寄给你那些巡演团的朋友 |
[20:17] | and have them sneak them over to her. | 再让他们把信偷偷转交给她 |
[20:20] | Just not quite smart enough. | 不过你还没聪明到那份儿上 |
[20:25] | So I finally managed to hack through the firewall, | 最后我终于成功攻破了防火墙 |
[20:28] | and it turns out the cyber mastermind | 结果发现那个盗取信用卡号的网络高手 |
[20:31] | stealing credit card numbers is an 11-year-old from Minneapolis. | 是明尼阿波里斯一个十一岁的孩子 |
[20:34] | What? | 不会吧 |
[20:35] | Yeah. He was selling them to his friends | 是啊 他把信用卡号卖给他朋友 |
[20:37] | so they could buy limited-edition sneakers. | 他们就用来买限量版的球鞋 |
[20:39] | – Did he get arrested? – I don’t know. | -他被抓了吗 -不知道 |
[20:41] | We turned the information over to the Minneapolis P.D. | 我们把情况反映给了明尼阿波里斯警局 |
[20:43] | Actually, they did. I checked. | 我查过了 他们把他抓住了 |
[20:45] | And he’s gonna be tried as a juvenile. | 他将作为未成年人受审 |
[20:47] | Oh, well, there you go. | 就是这么回事儿 |
[21:12] | So the digital surveillance company is going well, huh? | 这么说你们开的数字化监控公司发展得还不错 |
[21:14] | Yeah. We’ve been up and running now for, uh, 15 months, and… | 还不错 我们这也开了有十五个月了吧 |
[21:19] | already turning a tidy profit, believe it or not. | 利润已经很可观了 真想不到 |
[21:21] | Yeah. It is. | 是啊 挺好的 |
[21:22] | How are things here? | 你这儿怎么样 |
[21:24] | Same. You know. It’s mostly D.U.I.s, stolen bikes… | 老样子 就是些酒驾啊 盗窃自行车什么的 |
[21:28] | But I like it that way. | 不过我挺喜欢这样的 |
[21:30] | It’s nice and quiet. | 挺好的 很清静 |
[21:32] | It’s the babysitter. Excuse me. Hello? | 保姆打来的 失陪会儿 你好 |
[21:36] | Maddy’s got a slight fever. | 玛蒂有点儿发烧 |
[21:39] | Grace worries. I try and tell her it’s nothing, | 格蕾斯不放心 我一直跟她说没事的 |
[21:41] | – but first baby, you know? – Sure. | -不过头胎嘛 你懂的 -那是 |
[21:44] | Can I ask you something, Wayne? | 问你件事儿 韦恩 |
[21:49] | Do you ever miss the CBI? | 你还会挂念加调局吗 |
[21:53] | Sure. Sometimes. | 当然了 有时候会想 |
[21:55] | I mean, Grace and I are so busy, | 我和格蕾斯都很忙 |
[21:56] | I don’t really have much time to think about it. | 真没多少时间想这个 |
[21:59] | Things are so hectic. | 生活太忙乱了 |
[22:03] | I used to miss it, but not anymore. | 我原本常怀念那时候 不过现在不想了 |
[22:06] | Yeah. Everything here’s good. | 真的 现在这样挺好的 |
[22:08] | You know, it’s just– it’s good. | 真挺好的 |
[22:11] | That’s great, boss. | 那就好 头儿 |
[22:12] | I am not your boss anymore. | 我可不再是你上司了 |
[22:15] | She says her fever’s up to 102.7. | 她说孩子烧到39.3℃了 |
[22:17] | Oh. I’m sorry. We’re out of here. | 抱歉 我们得走了 |
[22:19] | – I’m so sorry. – No, it’s fine. | -真不好意思 -没事儿 |
[22:21] | But I’ll walk you to your car. | 我送你们到车那边 |
[22:24] | So… those people that wanted to meet with you, | 那 找你的那些人 |
[22:27] | did you meet with them? | 你见过了吗 |
[22:28] | Yeah. | 见过了 |
[22:30] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[22:33] | Uh, it was interesting. | 说来有意思 |
[22:34] | They made me a job offer. | 他们给我提供了一份工作 |
[22:39] | Basically, if I go and work for them, | 简单来说就是我给他们卖力 |
[22:41] | then I can go back to the U.S. | 他们就让我回美国 |
[22:44] | Sounds good. | 听来不错 |
[22:45] | Not really. | 算不上 |
[22:47] | I’ve kind of moved on. | 我已经看开了 |
[22:50] | It would be going backwards. | 要是接受就是走回头路 |
[22:55] | And I don’t think that’s healthy. | 那样对我没好处 |
[22:59] | What is it that you… do, anyway? | 不过他们让你回去做什么 |
[23:02] | – What do I do? – Yeah. | -做什么 -是啊 |
[23:07] | I, uh… I look for people. | 我呢 我找人 |
[23:10] | Sounds intriguing. | 挺有意思的啊 |
[23:11] | It is. Was. | 是啊 以前觉得有意思 |
[23:14] | It was fun. | 那时候觉得挺好玩儿的 |
[23:16] | Still, you get to go home. | 你早晚得回去的 |
[23:19] | Aren’t there things that you miss? | 那里就没什么你挂念的吗 |
[23:21] | Sure, of course. | 当然有 |
[23:26] | Thank you for this. | 谢谢你 |
[23:29] | I needed the company. | 谢谢你陪我 |
[23:30] | I didn’t think I did, but, uh… | 我原本以为一个人挺好的 |
[23:34] | Ah, it turns out that… I do. | 原来我还是喜欢有人陪着 |
[23:39] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不是呢 |
[23:45] | You want to go dancing? | 想跳舞吗 |
[23:48] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[24:41] | It’s a beautiful night. | 今晚真美 |
[24:43] | It is. | 是啊 |
[24:47] | I feel like somebody’s following us. | 我觉得有人跟着我们 |
[24:51] | – I’ll just go and talk to them. – No! | -我去和他们谈谈 -别去 |
[24:53] | – Patrick, come on. – No, it’s okay. It’s fine. | -派翠克 算了 -没事 没关系的 |
[24:54] | I speak the lingo. | 我能跟他们沟通 |
[24:56] | What are you…? | 你干嘛 |
[24:56] | Hey, guys, come here, where I can see you. | 伙计 出来照个面吧 |
[24:59] | Let’s have a… | 我们谈… |
[25:03] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[25:09] | Patrick? | 派翠克 |
[25:30] | That feels good. | 真舒服 |
[25:33] | You smell nice. | 你真好闻 |
[25:36] | You should see a doctor. | 你得去看医生 |
[25:38] | No… no. | 不去 |
[25:40] | You could have a concussion. | 你很可能脑震荡了 |
[25:43] | Nah, I just… just need to rest. | 没事 我休息一会儿就好 |
[26:42] | I was very, uh, drunk last night. | 我昨晚喝多了 |
[26:45] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[26:46] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[26:48] | You got beat up. Here. | 你被人打了 给 |
[26:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:01] | Oh, that is so good. | 真好喝 |
[27:05] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[27:07] | Better now, after this. | 喝了这个感觉好多了 |
[27:10] | You make good tea. | 你真会泡茶 |
[27:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:14] | I got a text this morning. | 今天早上我收到了短信 |
[27:17] | My work. I have to go back today. | 工作上的事 我今天就得回去了 |
[27:19] | I have a midday flight, and I have to pack, and… | 中午的航班 现在得收拾行李了 |
[27:22] | Yeah, I understand. You got to go back. | 是 我明白 你必须回去 |
[27:26] | Yeah. Sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[27:28] | Oh, no, it’s– it’s fine. | 没事 没关系 |
[27:31] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢你了 |
[27:42] | I really had a wonderful time with you, Patrick. | 跟你在一起很愉快 派翠克 |
[27:47] | Anyway… | 就这样吧 |
[28:17] | Hugo! | 雨果 |
[28:35] | Alfredo? | 阿尔弗莱多 |
[28:49] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[29:41] | I was hoping I’d find you here. | 我就知道在这儿能找到你 |
[29:43] | I wanted to give you something. | 我有点东西要给你 |
[29:45] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:47] | No, thank you | 不 谢谢你才对 |
[29:48] | for dinner and everything. | 谢谢你的晚餐和其它一切 |
[29:50] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[29:53] | Being understood is an underrated pleasure. | 被理解的确是一种不可估量的幸福 |
[29:57] | Let me give you my home phone number… | 把我家里的电话号码给你 |
[29:58] | in case you ever make it back to the states. | 也许哪天你会回美国呢 |
[30:03] | You never know. | 谁知道呢 对吧 |
[30:05] | You might wanna give me a call. | 到时候也许你能给打给我 |
[30:07] | I might. | 也许会的 |
[30:11] | Good-bye, Patrick. | 再见 派翠克 |
[30:14] | Good luck with your decision. | 好好考虑 祝你好运 |
[30:16] | You know, one thing– | 你得知道一点 |
[30:17] | Going back doesn’t have to mean going backwards. | 回去 不等于要回到过去 |
[30:20] | It can mean moving on. | 也可以是新的开始 |
[31:33] | Abbott. | 我是艾伯特 |
[31:34] | Hey, G-Man. | 你好 探员大人 |
[31:37] | I’m ready to come home. | 我准备回家了 |
[31:40] | That is good news. | 那可是个好消息 |
[31:42] | But on my terms. Is that clear? | 但是必须按我提出的条件来办 明白吗 |
[31:45] | And when we get back to the U.S., | 我们一回到美国 |
[31:46] | I want a meeting with whatever powers-that-be | 我要和当权者会面 |
[31:48] | to make clear that those are the terms. | 明白无误地确认那些条款 |
[31:51] | I’m sure we can work out something like that. | 我们应该能做到这些 |
[31:53] | – And I want Lisbon there. – Why? | -我还要里斯本到场 -为什么 |
[31:55] | Lisbon’s there, or I don’t do it. | 里斯本必须到场 否则一切免谈 |
[31:57] | And if you say she’s gonna be there | 还有如果你答应了 |
[31:59] | and she’s not, | 到时候她却没出现的话 |
[32:00] | I will make it clear to your bosses that | 我会清楚告知你的上级 |
[32:02] | I will work with any F.B.I. agent | 我愿意与任何联调局探员合作 |
[32:04] | except you. | 除了你 |
[32:06] | You’ll have done all the work to get me, | 你为了抓我付出这么多 |
[32:07] | and get nothing for it. | 到时候将一无所获 |
[32:10] | Do we have an understanding? | 我们达成一致了吗 |
[32:12] | What time do you want us to pick you up? | 你要我们什么时候来接你 |
[32:14] | I’ll let you know. | 到时候我会告诉你的 |
[32:16] | I got something I got to do first. | 我得先了结别的事 |
[32:20] | – Franklin? – Patrick? How are you? | -富兰克林吗 -派翠克 你还好吗 |
[32:22] | Good. I’m very good. Uh, I need your help. | 很好 我很好 我需要你的帮助 |
[32:25] | You said that Danny Otero was buying some heroin | 你说过丹尼·奥特罗正准备 |
[32:27] | from some Vietnamese dealers. | 从越南毒贩手上进一些海洛因 |
[32:28] | You should have nothing to do with Danny Otero. | 你千万别跟丹尼·奥特罗扯上关系 |
[32:31] | Me? No, of course not. I’m not going anywhere near him. | 我吗 当然 我绝不会靠近他半步 |
[32:33] | Do you know if he’s already made the buy? | 他已经做完交易了吗 |
[32:35] | No. No, Vietnamese guests only check in this morning. | 还没呢 越南人今天才刚到 |
[32:38] | Excellent. I need you to find out three things for me. | 非常好 我需要你帮我弄清三件事 |
[32:42] | I can find out anything. | 放心 我什么都能搞定 |
[32:44] | First, when will the deal happen? | 第一 交易时间 |
[32:46] | Second, what room will they be in? | 第二 他们会在哪间房交易 |
[32:49] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[32:50] | Uh, yes. | 噢 对了 |
[32:51] | Uh, when the Vietnamese will be eating. | 还有 越南人什么时候用餐 |
[32:53] | No problem. They never eat. Always in the bar. | 没问题 他们压根不吃饭 一天到晚在酒吧喝酒 |
[32:56] | Excellent, Franklin. You’re very good. | 很好 富兰克林 你太棒了 |
[32:59] | Very, very good. | 你真是太棒了 |
[33:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:10] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[33:20] | Good afternoon. Sorry for the interruption. | 下午好 抱歉打扰你们 |
[33:23] | Uh, I assume one of you speaks English. | 你们俩肯定有一个会说英语吧 |
[33:28] | I do. | 我会 |
[33:29] | Patrick Jane. Pleased to meet you. | 我是派翠克·简 幸会 |
[33:31] | What’s this about? | 找我们有什么事 |
[33:34] | I know you’re drug dealers. I don’t judge. | 我知道你们是毒贩 不过我不介意 |
[33:37] | I’m wanted for homicide myself in the U.S. | 我自己正因谋杀在美国境内被通缉 |
[33:39] | What I want to discuss is a mutual acquaintance– | 我想和你们谈谈一位我们共同的熟人 |
[33:42] | Danny Otero. | 丹尼·奥特罗 |
[33:45] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[33:48] | Well, I thought I should warn you. He’s flipped. | 我想我得警告你们 他可靠不住 |
[33:50] | He’s working as an informer to the police. | 他是警方的线人 |
[33:53] | He’s teamed up with an F.B.I. agent named Abbott. | 他在与一名叫艾伯特的联调局探员合作 |
[34:01] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[34:02] | Well, I’m working with Abbott myself | 我也同艾伯特探员合作 |
[34:03] | on a different deal. | 不过那是另一笔交易 |
[34:05] | That’s how Otero’s name came up. | 正因如此我才偶然听到了奥特罗的名字 |
[34:07] | If you have any business with Danny Otero, | 如果你们要跟丹尼·奥特罗进行任何买卖 |
[34:10] | word to the wise– | 给句忠告吧 |
[34:11] | You might want to be careful. | 你们可得千万小心点 |
[34:16] | See ya. | 再见 |
[34:22] | Abbott. | 艾伯特吗 |
[34:24] | I’ll be in room 1443 in 15 minutes. | 十五分钟后 我会到1443房间 |
[34:27] | Here in the hotel? | 就在酒店里吗 |
[34:28] | I’m having a little good-bye drink | 我跟朋友在一起 |
[34:30] | with some friends. | 喝几杯 告告别 |
[34:31] | Just identify yourself at the door, | 在门口表明你的身份 |
[34:33] | and they’ll come get me. | 他们就会来找我的 |
[34:48] | Yes? | 有什么事吗 |
[34:49] | Abbott. F.B.I. | 我是联调局探员艾伯特 |
[34:52] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[34:54] | Abbott, F.B.I. | 我是联调局探员艾伯特 |
[34:55] | Didn’t Patrick Jane tell you I was coming? | 派翠克·简没有告诉你们我要来吗 |
[34:59] | One moment. | 请稍等 |
[35:13] | – Did you sell us to the police? – What? | -你出卖我们 -什么 |
[35:15] | Did you sell us to the police? | 你是不是把我们出卖给警察了 |
[35:17] | No, no, no– | 不 没有 真没有 |
[35:19] | The feds are right outside. | 联邦调查局的人就在门外 |
[35:20] | They have been there. | 他们早就在那儿等着了 |
[35:25] | The hell with this. All right… | 这是搞什么鬼呢 |
[35:26] | I’m telling you, I’m not– | 我跟你们说 我不是叛徒 |
[35:28] | F.B.I.! Don’t move! Don’t move! | 联邦调查局 不许动 |
[35:30] | Put your hands on your head. | 双手抱头 |
[35:32] | Put the gun down. | 放下枪 |
[35:34] | Dejo esa. Ahora. | 放下枪 快 |
[35:39] | Good job. All right, now everybody get down on the ground. | 做得好 现在所有人双手抱头趴到地上 |
[35:42] | Down on the ground. | 趴到地上 |
[35:44] | Al suelo. | 趴下 |
[35:47] | En el estómago. | 趴下 |
[35:54] | Ah, that’s nice. | 好家伙 |
[35:56] | Very nice. | 真不错 |
[35:58] | The only question is… | 唯一的问题是 |
[36:01] | where’s Patrick Jane? | 派翠克·简在哪 |
[36:08] | Abundante. | 轻点 |
[36:13] | Abbott, what happened? | 艾伯特 怎么回事 |
[36:19] | You set this up. | 是你设下的局 |
[36:21] | You’re the one who knocked on the door. | 来敲门的人可是你 |
[36:24] | My terms. | 我的条件 |
[36:26] | I need you to read them and sign it. | 你读一下 然后签个字 |
[36:36] | We can work with this. | 我们可以想办法实现 |
[36:37] | Excellent. Sign it, please. | 好极了 请签字 |
[36:44] | All right. | 好的 |
[36:45] | Five more copies. | 还有五份副本 |
[36:46] | Sign those, too, please. | 请都签上名 |
[36:49] | They’re for you. | 那些是给你的 |
[36:51] | I keep the original. | 原件我留着 |
[36:57] | – All right. Let’s go. – Ah, one second. | -好了 我们走 -稍等一下 |
[37:06] | Now we can go. | 现在可以走了 |
[37:15] | Mr. Jane! | 简先生 |
[38:48] | Jane. | 简 |
[38:50] | Cho. | 周 |
[38:53] | You never cease to amaze me. | 你总是令我惊讶不已 |
[38:56] | I got him from here, guys. | 之后就交给我吧 伙计们 |
[39:00] | So you joined the F.B.I., huh? | 你加入联邦调查局了 |
[39:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:04] | Finished training at Quantico five months ago. | 五个月前刚完成在匡迪科的培训 |
[39:06] | Wow. Look at you. | 看看你 |
[39:09] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[39:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:14] | It’s this way. | 这边走 |
[39:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:21] | Where are your socks? | 你的袜子呢 |
[39:22] | Uh… I don’t know. | 我也不知道去哪了 |
[39:27] | Did they put a chip in your neck? | 你的脖子里被植入芯片了吗 |
[39:29] | Not that I know of. Why do you ask? | 据我所知没有 为什么这么问 |
[39:32] | Ah, you just don’t seem too happy to see me. | 只是觉得你看见我不怎么高兴 |
[39:34] | I am happy to see you. | 我见到你很高兴 |
[39:35] | I just wish it was under different circumstances. | 只是希望是以别的方式相见 |
[39:37] | Why is that? | 何出此言 |
[39:38] | I don’t think you and the F.B.I. are gonna get along very well. | 我不认为你和联调局能合作愉快 |
[39:40] | I don’t think they really understand how you operate. | 我觉得他们并不清楚你的行动方式 |
[39:42] | Ah. They’ll loosen up once they get to know me. | 等熟悉我之后他们会放宽政策的 |
[39:42] | Mm-hmm. | 你就想吧 |
[39:45] | Second door on the left. | 左边第二个房间 |
[40:00] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[40:03] | Nice beard. | 胡子挺帅啊 |
[40:05] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[40:06] | Thank you for the letters. | 谢谢你给我写信 |
[40:07] | Oh, I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[40:09] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你 |
[40:16] | What’s going on, huh? Why am I here? | 这是怎么回事 为什么叫我来这 |
[40:18] | You’ll see. | 你马上就知道了 |
[40:18] | – It’s gonna be great. – What? | -会有好结果的 -什么 |
[40:20] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[40:23] | All right, let’s get this started. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[40:30] | Jane… these are the charges pending against you– | 简 这是你面临的指控 |
[40:35] | homicide, obstruction of justice, | 谋杀 妨碍司法公正 |
[40:37] | aggravated assault, grand theft auto, etcetera. | 故意伤害 盗窃车辆 等等之类的 |
[40:42] | You’re looking at 20 to life. | 你面临的是二十年刑期到终身监禁 |
[40:44] | But all of that can go away if you agree | 但只要你同意做联调局的顾问 |
[40:47] | to serve as a consultant for the F.B.I. | 你将不会受到任何指控 |
[40:49] | For at least five years. | 至少这里工作五年 |
[40:53] | You will be under my supervision, | 你将由我监管 |
[40:55] | on Federal parole, | 由联邦政府获准假释 |
[40:56] | which may be revoked at any time at my discretion. | 我可以随时收回假释命令 |
[41:00] | You screw up, run away, | 如果你搞砸了 想逃跑 |
[41:02] | do anything that I don’t like, | 做了任何让我不高兴的事 |
[41:05] | and you’ll be in the jailhouse. | 我就把你扔进大牢 |
[41:09] | Sign, and we have a deal. | 签个字 协议就达成了 |
[41:13] | Interesting. | 真有趣 |
[41:15] | As you’re aware, | 如你所知 |
[41:17] | you have already agreed to some terms. | 你已经答应了别的条款 |
[41:22] | I didn’t agree to those. | 我并没有答应 |
[41:25] | I signed indicating that I read them. | 我签字只表明我读过 |
[41:27] | – Same difference. – No, it’s not, believe me. | -都一样 -不一样 相信我 |
[41:29] | Firstly, no parole. I’m a free man. | 首先 不要假释 我是自由身 |
[41:33] | And secondly, Lisbon has to work with me. | 第二 里斯本得和我一起工作 |
[41:35] | – Hey, hello? – Well, you won’t need Lisbon. | -拜托 -你不会需要里斯本的 |
[41:37] | I’ve already assembled a team to work with you. | 我已经组建了一个团队与你合作 |
[41:39] | Oh, that’s not negotiable. | 这个没得商量 |
[41:40] | I have a job, okay? | 我有自己的工作 好吗 |
[41:41] | I’m not gonna drop everything | 我不会放弃一切 |
[41:42] | just because you suddenly decided to come back. | 只因为你突然决定跑回来 |
[41:44] | W-we’ll talk. There are some other stipulations– | 我们以后再谈 还有别的条件 |
[41:47] | easy stuff. I’m sure we can figure them out. | 不是什么大事 我们肯定能达成协议 |
[41:49] | But none of this applies. This– | 但这份不适用 这份 |
[41:51] | I don’t think you’re hearing me, Jane. | 看来你没明白我的意思 简 |
[41:56] | You are on U.S. soil now, | 你现在在美国领土上 |
[41:58] | I am the federal government, and I am telling you | 我代表联邦政府 而我现在告诉你 |
[42:00] | that that is a napkin. | 那只是张餐巾纸 |
[42:04] | This… | 这个 |
[42:06] | is the deal. | 才是我们的协定 |
[42:07] | Take it… | 接受 |
[42:09] | or leave it. | 还是要拒绝 |
[42:12] | I’ll leave it. | 我拒绝 |
[42:14] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 那真是太糟了 |
[42:15] | You made a mistake, but, hey… | 你这决定可不明智 但是 |
[42:18] | Kim? | 金 |
[42:19] | Agent Fischer. | 费舍尔探员 |
[42:21] | Kim? | 金 |
[42:22] | Agent Fischer. | 我是费舍尔探员 |
[42:26] | Agent Fischer. | 费舍尔探员 |
[42:30] | Mr. Jane will be going to a detention suite. | 简先生将被送往拘留套房 |
[42:34] | I’m sorry to hear that. I’ll make the arrangements. | 我很遗憾听到这个消息 我会打点好的 |
[42:36] | Oh, yeah, I’m not fussy. | 我可不挑剔 |
[42:38] | If you have one with a view, I’ll take it. | 只要房间外面风景好就行 |
[42:39] | If not, uh, whatever, | 如果没有 也无所谓 |
[42:42] | as long as I can make some tea. | 只要允许我泡茶就行 |
[42:45] | Who is she, and what is a detention suite? | 她是谁 拘留套房又是什么东西 |
[42:47] | Don’t worry, Lisbon. It’s all under control. | 别担心 里斯本 一切都在我掌控中 |