时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[00:04] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:06] | Coffee? | 来杯咖啡 |
[00:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:11] | Made you breakfast. | 给你做了早餐 |
[00:12] | Oh, you shouldn’t have. | 不必这么体贴的 |
[00:13] | Well, when there’s a guest, I like to make a fuss. | 每当来客人 我都会把动静搞大点 |
[00:15] | And I like the fuss you make. | 我喜欢你把动静搞大点 |
[00:17] | – Yeah? – Mm-hmm. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[00:25] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[00:26] | Just…work stuff. | 就是工作上的事 |
[00:28] | Listen, I was wondering if we could get dinner tonight. | 我刚在想今晚我们是不是能共进晚餐 |
[00:31] | Or…is that weird because we went out last night? | 还是说…昨晚我们的约会你感觉怪吗 |
[00:34] | Is — is two nights in a row weird? | 连续两个晚上约会感觉怪吗 |
[00:36] | No. I don’t think it’s weird. | 不 不怪 |
[00:38] | Okay, good. | 那好 |
[00:39] | I’ll make a reservation. | 那我预订个餐馆 |
[00:40] | A reservation, huh? | 预订餐馆 |
[00:42] | Like I said, I like to make a fuss. | 我说过 我喜欢把动静搞大点 |
[00:45] | I have to go to work. | 我得去上班了 |
[00:49] | I will take this to go. | 我把这个带上 |
[00:55] | I’ll see you later? | 到时候见 |
[00:57] | Yeah. | 好 |
[01:04] | Morning, Lisbon. | 早上好 里斯本 |
[01:05] | Hey, Jane. | 早 简 |
[01:06] | Hey. We just got a call from the Forest Service. | 林务局刚打来电话 |
[01:09] | They caught a body in Sam Houston National Forest. | 他们在山姆休斯敦国家森林公园发现了一具尸体 |
[01:11] | Abbott wants you guys to go check it out. | 艾伯特要你们俩去那里调查 |
[01:13] | How far away is that? | 有多远 |
[01:14] | Mm…100, 120 miles. | 大概160到200公里吧 |
[01:16] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[01:17] | No. No. | 没 没问题 |
[01:18] | She has plans for tonight. | 她今晚有约 |
[01:20] | She’s worried about getting back in time. | 怕赶不回来 |
[01:21] | – Really? – Actually, it is not a problem. | -是吗 -其实没关系的 |
[01:23] | Nonsense. Doesn’t the F.B.I have helicopters? | 胡说 联调局不是有几架直升机么 |
[01:25] | Can’t we just take one of those? | 我们可以借一架走吧 |
[01:27] | I guess, I-if it’s available. | 应该可以吧 如果都空着的话 |
[01:28] | That will not be necessary. | 不必了 |
[01:30] | Nonsense. We’ll be up and back in a jiffy. | 胡说 那样我们一眨眼就能来回了 |
[01:31] | Just tell your agent Pike he owes me a favor. | 不过记得告诉你的派克探员 他欠我个人情 |
[01:54] | Hello, there! | 你们好 |
[01:56] | Officer Green! Forestry service! | 我是林务局的护林员格林 |
[01:57] | Thank you so much for coming! | 感谢前来 |
[01:59] | This way! | 跟我来 |
[02:06] | Two hikers found her around 9:00 this morning. | 今早九点 两名远足的人发现了她 |
[02:09] | Any identification? | 确认身份了吗 |
[02:11] | Nah. She’s a Jane Doe. | 没有 不知道她叫什么 |
[02:12] | But we did find this cellphone about 10 feet from her body. | 但在离尸体三米远的地方发现了这部手机 |
[02:15] | Must have fallen out of her pocket. It’s pretty beat-up. | 一定是从她口袋里掉出来的 损坏严重 |
[02:18] | Any idea how she died? | 查明死因了吗 |
[02:20] | Well, medical examiner says it must be a broken neck, | 验尸官认为她死于颈部折断 |
[02:22] | somewhere between 6:00 and 8:00 this morning. | 死亡时间在今早六点到八点之间 |
[02:25] | My first thought was maybe | 我一开始以为 |
[02:25] | she was hiking on the road above and fell, | 她可能是登山途中摔下来的 |
[02:27] | but…I don’t know. | 但 我也说不好 |
[02:29] | Something just seems off about the body. | 不知怎么的 我总觉得尸体有哪里不对劲 |
[02:32] | That’s why I gave you guys a call. | 所以我才打给你们 |
[02:33] | Sure hope I haven’t wasted your time. | 希望不会让你们白费劲 |
[02:35] | Not at all, Ranger Green. | 不会的 格林护林员 |
[02:37] | In fact, you’re very astute. | 事实上你观察很敏锐 |
[02:39] | She wasn’t hiking. | 她没爬山 |
[02:40] | You know, you go hiking, you wear some socks. | 一般人远足的时候一定会穿袜子 |
[02:42] | No socks… | 她没穿袜子 |
[02:44] | and no blisters, either, | 脚上也没水泡 |
[02:45] | So I don’t think she walked here. | 因此我不认为她是走过来的 |
[02:47] | New, off-brand sneakers and jeans. | 新的杂牌球鞋和牛仔裤 |
[02:50] | Full face of makeup. | 化了整妆 |
[02:52] | Expensive ginger-and-citrus shampoo. | 价格昂贵的生姜柑橘洗发水 |
[02:57] | She’s a girl of slender means | 家境一般 |
[02:59] | going out to meet someone she wanted to look good for. | 出来与人见面 因此想打扮的好看点 |
[03:02] | Any idea where she could have been brought from? | 知道她有可能是从哪里被带来这儿的吗 |
[03:04] | There’s nothing around here for miles, except the club. | 周围数十公里都是荒野 只有一个俱乐部 |
[03:06] | Club? | 俱乐部 |
[03:07] | Yeah, the Foragers’ Club. It’s just up the road. | 对 游骑兵俱乐部 就在前面 |
[03:09] | It’s kind of a-a ritzy place. Very exclusive — men only. | 是个高端场所 而且只接收男性成员 |
[03:12] | But, nah, she didn’t come from there. | 但她不是从那里过来的 |
[03:14] | Now, how do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[03:14] | Well, I called as soon as we found her. | 我们一发现她 我就联系了俱乐部 |
[03:16] | Uh, all their female employees are accounted for. | 他们的女性雇员都在岗 |
[03:18] | And, like I said, they don’t allow female guests. | 而且如我所说 俱乐部不接收女性访客 |
[03:21] | No one’s missing. | 没有人失踪 |
[03:33] | Morning. Welcome to the Foragers’ Club. | 早上好 欢迎来到游骑兵俱乐部 |
[03:36] | How may I help you? | 有什么可以为您效劳的 |
[03:37] | We’re with the F.B.I. Let us in, please. | 联调局的 请放我们进去 |
[03:39] | What’s this about? | 请问有什么事 |
[03:40] | One of your members murdered somebody. | 你们有名成员谋杀了一个人 |
[03:44] | We’d like to talk to someone about that. | 我们需要找个人谈话 |
[03:46] | I need to talk to someone at… | 找个人上来… |
[03:48] | Hello? | 还在吗 |
[04:05] | Mr. Jane. Agent Lisbon. | 简先生 里斯本探员 |
[04:08] | Welcome to the Foragers’. | 欢迎来游骑兵俱乐部 |
[04:10] | I’m, uh, Kenyon Russell. I’m the president. | 我是这里的会长凯尼恩·罗素 |
[04:12] | Listen, before we begin, | 开始之前 |
[04:13] | I need to ask you to wear one of these while you’re on the grounds. | 我想请你们佩戴上这个证件 |
[04:17] | Uh, all the staff and guests wear them. | 所有员工与访客都需要佩戴这个 |
[04:19] | Just, uh, one of those rules. | 是俱乐部的一项规定 |
[04:21] | – All men, huh? – Yeah. | -男性准入制 是吧 -是 |
[04:22] | What’s that about? | 为什么 |
[04:23] | Well, it’s just simple brotherhood, ma’am. | 我们就是个兄弟会 长官 |
[04:26] | We’re not anti-female — not at all. | 并不是反女性 完全不是 |
[04:29] | We’re fully chartered by the state of Texas | 我们是由德州政府许可的 |
[04:31] | as a private, single-sex organization. | 单一性别的私人组织 |
[04:34] | We have, uh, female employees — mainly in the dining hall. | 我们这里有女性雇员 大部分在餐厅工作 |
[04:38] | But, uh, we just don’t accept women for membership. | 但我们不接收女性会员 |
[04:42] | Are women allowed as guests? | 能以访客的身份进来吗 |
[04:44] | Uh, generally no, | 一般是不行的 |
[04:46] | Though there have been exceptions — | 不过也有例外 |
[04:48] | First ladies, for instance. | 比如第一夫人 |
[04:50] | But, um, none recently. Please — sit. | 但是最近没有 请坐 |
[04:54] | Uh, I know this all sounds very old-school, | 我知道这些听起来都太老套了 |
[04:57] | But you have to understand — | 但你们得理解 |
[04:59] | our members are senators, judges, C.E.Os. | 我们的成员都是参议员 法官 首席执行官之类的 |
[05:02] | They’re successful, driven men. | 他们都是事业成功 有抱负的男人 |
[05:06] | They really have very few places that they can completely relax. | 能让他们完全放松身心的地方真的很少 |
[05:10] | Here, we have no cellphones, no twitter, | 这里没有手机 推特 |
[05:13] | No distractions from the outside world. | 没有任何来自外面世界的干扰 |
[05:15] | Women are a distraction? | 女人算是干扰吗 |
[05:17] | Well, no, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[05:19] | But we offer, um, um… | 但是我们有 |
[05:21] | Very…unique kind of camaraderie. | 很非常独特的同志般的情谊 |
[05:24] | The Foragers’ is a — | 对我们来说 |
[05:25] | it’s a very special place for a lot of us, | 游骑兵俱乐部是一个非常特别的地方 |
[05:27] | a place our fathers and grandfathers built and brought us to. | 这里是我们的父辈和祖父辈建造并传承于我们的地方 |
[05:31] | Then how did our Jane Doe get on the property? | 那为何那名无名女子会在你们这里被发现 |
[05:33] | She wasn’t on our property. | 她没来过我们这里 |
[05:35] | If she was, I’d know. | 如果她来过 我一定会知道 |
[05:36] | We have excellent security systems in place. | 这里有很健全的安保系统 |
[05:40] | Do you know this woman? | 你认识这个女人吗 |
[05:43] | This is the poor woman who died, I assume. | 我猜这就是那个不幸遇害的女人吧 |
[05:46] | No, I don’t recognize her. | 不 我不认识她 |
[05:47] | Oh, that’s kind of weird, ’cause she was killed here. | 那就怪了 因为她是在这里被害的 |
[05:50] | And if she were here, then you would know, right? | 你说了如果她到过这里 你一定知情 对吗 |
[05:53] | That’s a, uh, very serious accusation, Mr. Jane. | 这是很严重的指控 简先生 |
[05:56] | I hope you — | 我希望你 |
[05:56] | The victim was found with two holes in her shirt right here — | 她被发现的时候衬衫这边有两个洞 |
[06:00] | Uh, made from a pin like this. | 是这种胸针戳出来的 |
[06:04] | So she was wearing one of these badges… | 所以说她佩戴过这种证件 |
[06:08] | Like this. | 就像这样的 |
[06:09] | She was killed here, and she was dumped outside the gate. | 她是在这里被害 然后抛尸在门外的 |
[06:13] | Holes in her shirt? | 衬衫上的洞 |
[06:14] | That’s a pretty, uh, tenuous theory, at best. | 我只能说这理论有点牵强啊 |
[06:17] | Tenuous? | 牵强吗 |
[06:18] | We are 50 miles from nowhere, | 附近80公里都是荒野 |
[06:20] | and that poor woman is dead outside your gate. | 而这个可怜的女人就死在了你的门外 |
[06:23] | Tenuous, it is not, sir. | 这一点都不牵强 先生 |
[06:25] | Now, I hope we can rely on your full cooperation. | 现在你能全力配合我们的工作了吧 |
[06:29] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[06:30] | I can’t promise she won’t hurt anyone. | 我不能保证她不会伤人 |
[06:32] | I-I’ll try to restrain her, but I can’t promise. | 我会尽力稳住她 但我不能保证 |
[06:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:39] | How many people are on the grounds? | 这里有多少人 |
[06:41] | 182 campers and 97 staff. | 182名营员和97名员工 |
[06:44] | There’ll be more people coming for the talk tomorrow. | 明天会有更多人过来听演讲 |
[06:46] | The talk? | 演讲 |
[06:47] | Yeah, we have a speaker coming in from Silicon Valley | 是的 会有个演讲人从硅谷过来 |
[06:50] | to speak about digital technology and the economy. | 讲授电子科技与经济 |
[06:53] | We’re gonna need the names of everybody who was here last night. | 我们需要一份昨晚在俱乐部的成员名单 |
[06:56] | Well, our membership list is confidential. You — | 我们的成员名单是保密的 你… |
[06:58] | I can get a subpoena, if I have to. | 如果必要的话 我可以申请传票 |
[07:01] | That won’t be necessary. | 不必了 |
[07:02] | I was merely gonna counsel you to…exercise discretion here, | 我只是想建议你们谨慎行事 |
[07:07] | for your own sake. | 为了你们自己好 |
[07:08] | Our members are, um… powerful people. | 我们的成员都是 有权有势的人 |
[07:12] | You can see our concierge, Peter Kilgallen, | 你们可以去找这里的门房 彼得·基尔加伦 |
[07:14] | and he’ll give you the information you need. | 他会提供你们要的信息 |
[07:15] | His office is right down there and to the right. | 直走右转就是他的办公室 |
[07:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:18] | Give it back! | 还给我 |
[07:19] | – Hey! Hey, give that b– – Mr. Russell — | -喂 还给我 -罗素先生 |
[07:21] | – Don’t treat me like a child! – Mr. Russell. | -别拿我当小孩子 -罗素先生 |
[07:24] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[07:24] | I found Mr. Gryska using his cellphone. | 我发现格里斯加先生在用手机 |
[07:27] | Marvin. | 马文 |
[07:28] | What are you gonna do? Spank me? | 你要干什么 打我屁股吗 |
[07:30] | You know the rule. There’s no cellphones on the grounds. | 你知道规矩的 在这里不能用手机 |
[07:32] | I was talking to my lawyer. | 我是打给我的律师 |
[07:33] | I have matters that need attention. | 我有事要处理 |
[07:35] | Okay, all right, Marvin, if you have business to do, | 听好 马文 如果你有事要做 |
[07:36] | you’re welcome to take care of it off the grounds, please. | 那就请离开以后再去处理 |
[07:39] | Oh, forget it. | 算了 |
[07:40] | Who are you? | 你是哪位 |
[07:41] | Teresa Lisbon, FBI. | 我是联调局的特蕾莎·里斯本 |
[07:44] | Oh, here about the dead girl, huh? | 为了那个死去的姑娘来的 是吧 |
[07:46] | That’s great. | 好极了 |
[07:47] | First woman here in a hundred years — she’s a fed. | 百年来第一个进来的女人居然是个联邦探员 |
[07:50] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[07:51] | Charmer. | 他还真讨人喜欢 |
[07:53] | Marvin Gryska is one of our, um…newer members. | 马文·格里斯加算是我们中比较新的成员 |
[07:58] | I’ll let Kilgallen know you’re coming. | 我会通知基尔加伦你们过去了 |
[07:59] | Good luck with the investigation. | 祝你们调查顺利 |
[08:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:03] | I think you can deal with Kilgallen. | 我想你能搞定基尔加伦 |
[08:06] | I’m gonna take a walk. | 我去散个步 |
[08:08] | What for? | 散步干嘛 |
[08:10] | Men stuff. | 干男人的事 |
[08:11] | Men stuff? | 男人的事吗 |
[08:13] | Any luck identifying our forest victim? | 森林公园死者的身份确认了吗 |
[08:15] | We didn’t get any matches off fingerprints. | 没有发现指纹匹配 |
[08:17] | Facial recognition didn’t pull up any names, either. | 面部识别系统也没有匹配 |
[08:19] | What about the cellphone they found? | 他们发现的那部手机呢 |
[08:21] | Uh, techs are still working on it, | 技术部还在分析 |
[08:23] | but haven’t dug anything out yet. | 目前还没有发现 |
[08:24] | Hey. Spoke to the manager of a motel in the area. | 我和当地一家汽车旅馆的老板谈了谈 |
[08:27] | He said a woman matching our victim’s description | 他说昨天早上有一名符合死者描述的女人 |
[08:29] | checked in yesterday morning, | 入住旅馆 |
[08:30] | But according to housekeeping, she hadn’t slept in her room. | 但客房保洁员说她没回房住 |
[08:32] | He faxed me a copy of her driver’s license. | 他给我传真了一份她的驾照 |
[08:35] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[08:37] | Madison Pryce. Austin address. | 麦迪逊·普莱斯 住址在奥斯汀 |
[08:39] | I tried calling her apartment. Nobody answered. | 我往她公寓打了电话 没人接 |
[08:41] | I spoke to the super in the building. | 找她公寓大楼的管理员谈过了 |
[08:42] | He said Pryce’s younger sister’s been staying with her. | 他说普莱斯的妹妹一直跟她住 |
[08:45] | I’ll bring her in. | 我去带她来问话 |
[08:46] | All right. Let Lisbon and Jane know. | 好的 通知下里斯本和简 |
[08:52] | Mr. Kilgallen? | 基尔加伦先生 |
[08:54] | Oh, you must be Agent Lisbon, right? | 你一定是里斯本探员吧 |
[08:55] | Yeah. Here you go. | 给你 |
[08:57] | The names and contact numbers of all the staff. | 所有员工的姓名与联系电话 |
[08:59] | Also, all the members that were here last night as of 7:00. | 还有截止昨晚七点在这的成员名单 |
[09:01] | That’s when we close the gates. | 我们晚上七点关门 |
[09:03] | Keep that to yourself, though. It’s highly confidential. | 你留着吧 虽然这些信息是高度机密 |
[09:05] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[09:07] | Does the name Madison Pryce mean anything to you? | 麦迪逊·普莱斯这个名字你有印象吗 |
[09:10] | Madison Pryce… | 麦迪逊·普莱斯 |
[09:12] | No. No. | 没印象 |
[09:13] | Everyone heard about the woman who died, though. | 不过有个女的被谋杀的事倒是传遍了 |
[09:14] | Is that her name? | 是她的名字吗 |
[09:15] | You’re certain she wasn’t on staff here? | 你确定她不是这的员工吗 |
[09:17] | Oh, yeah. Absolutely. | 是的 完全肯定 |
[09:18] | No one by that name’s worked here since I started, | 我到这以来没有叫这名字的人在这工作过 |
[09:20] | and that’s about — that’s about five years now. | 我在这大概有五年了 |
[09:23] | What do you do exactly? | 你们到底提供什么服务 |
[09:25] | Provide things for the campers — | 我们给营员提供任何他们需要的东西 |
[09:26] | Anything from a 120-year-old bottle of brandy to a snakebite kit. | 从120年陈的白兰地到处理毒蛇咬伤的工具包 |
[09:30] | You wouldn’t believe some of the stuff I’ve had to track down. | 你不会相信我为了找某些东西得费多大劲 |
[09:32] | I’ll bet. | 我猜也是 |
[09:35] | Listen, I don’t mean to tell you your business. | 我不是想指点你们的事 |
[09:38] | But, uh, I think you’re barking up the wrong tree. | 但我认为你们搞错了 |
[09:41] | – That woman — Madison Pryce, was it? – Yeah. | -那个女人 是叫麦迪逊·普莱斯对吧 -对 |
[09:43] | Yeah. She has nothing to do with us. | 她跟我们没关系 |
[09:45] | Your boss, Russell, said the same thing. | 你老板罗素也是这么说的 |
[09:48] | Maybe we’re right, then. | 那也许我们是对的呢 |
[09:56] | Alan. Alan! | 艾伦 艾伦 |
[09:58] | S-stop telling me to be realistic. | 别再跟我说要我面对现实 |
[10:01] | Just tell me how this ends well for me, ’cause I — | 你只要告诉我要怎么做才会有好结果 因为我… |
[10:04] | I got to go. | 我先挂了 |
[10:07] | I won’t narc. Don’t worry. | 我不会告密的 别担心 |
[10:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:09] | Use your phone, they make you assume the position. | 一用手机 他们就要人摆好姿势 准备受罚 |
[10:12] | You were with that woman. You’re F.B.I. | 你是跟那个女的一起的 你是联调局的 |
[10:15] | “With,” not “Of.” | 跟她一起来 但不是探员 |
[10:16] | Yeah, well, back up, g-man. | 离远点 联邦探员 |
[10:17] | I got nothing to say to you vultures. | 我跟你们这些压榨人民的官老爷没话说 |
[10:19] | You’ve met the feds before now, I take it. | 我猜你在这之前跟联邦官员打过交道 |
[10:21] | Oh, you don’t read the financial pages? | 你不读报纸上的金融版面吗 |
[10:22] | Life’s too short. | 人生苦短 |
[10:23] | Your guys are throwing the book at me. | 你们给我安上了那么多罪名 |
[10:25] | Conspiracy to commit securities fraud, wire fraud, | 串谋证券诈骗 电信诈骗 |
[10:27] | bank fraud, false S.E.C. filing. | 银行诈骗 证监会虚假报表 |
[10:31] | And your lawyer’s trying to convince you to make a deal. | 而你的律师劝你跟政府做交易 |
[10:33] | Yeah — the schmuck. | 是的 那个蠢货 |
[10:34] | Will you? | 那你会吗 |
[10:36] | – The hell I will. – Bravo. | -交易个大头鬼 -好样的 |
[10:38] | Quick question — | 快速回答我 |
[10:38] | Russell said most of the women on staff work in the dining hall. | 罗素说大部分女性员工都在餐厅工作 |
[10:41] | You ever see them anyplace else? | 你在其他地方见过她们吗 |
[10:42] | No — just a bunch of fat guys with pleated shorts as far as the eye can see. | 没 放眼望去都是一帮穿着打褶短裤的胖子 |
[10:46] | That’s a vivid image. | 说得真生动形象 |
[10:47] | Okay, well, uh, good luck with the F.B.I. | 好吧 那祝你跟联调局打交道好运 |
[10:49] | You know, they had me dead to rights, and I beat ’em. | 他们那时可有我的铁证 而我打败了他们 |
[10:53] | – I think you can, too. – What charge? | -你也一定可以 -他们指控你什么罪 |
[10:55] | Murder. | 谋杀 |
[10:57] | How’d you do that? | 你是怎么办到的 |
[10:58] | Got to know the right people. | 你得找准对的人 |
[11:04] | Our mom and dad were killed in a car accident | 我们的父母在我们很小的时候 |
[11:07] | when we were little. | 就出车祸死了 |
[11:09] | The two of us spent years in and out of foster homes. | 多年来我们辗转过很多个寄养家庭 |
[11:14] | And one night, Madison — | 然后一天晚上 麦迪逊 |
[11:15] | It was, um it was “Margaret” then — | 她那时叫玛格丽特 |
[11:20] | she ran away, | 她逃跑了 |
[11:21] | and I didn’t hear from her for months. | 几个月都没有她的消息 |
[11:26] | Then, on my birthday, she sent me $50. | 后来在我生日那天 她给我寄了五十块钱 |
[11:30] | The next year, she was paying for me to go to boarding school. | 又过了一年 她出钱送我去了寄宿学校 |
[11:36] | When I graduated, I-I asked her | 毕业以后 我问她 |
[11:38] | if I could stay with her for a little while. | 我可不可以跟她住几天 |
[11:42] | Where did the money come from? | 那些钱是哪里来的 |
[11:44] | She worked. | 她工作赚的 |
[11:46] | As a temp, at first, and then she started her own company. | 一开始只是临时工 后来她自己开了一家公司 |
[11:51] | It helps executives with their speaking skills. | 帮高级行政人员提高演讲水平 |
[11:54] | She e-mailed me this morning. | 她早上发了一封邮件给我 |
[12:00] | Dee, gentle reminder — | 迪 温馨提醒 |
[12:02] | Fish must eat, or fish will die. | 记得喂鱼 不然鱼会死的 |
[12:04] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[12:05] | She’s in a cabin. | 她在一个木屋里 |
[12:08] | Could someone have snuck her into the Foragers’ Camp — | 会不会有人偷偷带她进了游骑兵俱乐部的营地 |
[12:09] | a boyfriend, maybe? | 会不会是她男朋友 |
[12:12] | Madison didn’t have any boyfriends. She was gay. | 麦迪逊从没交过男朋友 她是同性恋 |
[12:16] | Any girlfriends? | 那有女朋友吗 |
[12:17] | Not serious ones. | 没有认真处过的 |
[12:19] | She worked too hard. | 她工作太卖力了 |
[12:20] | Their business wasn’t doing well. | 他们公司业绩不太好 |
[12:22] | Do you have any idea | 你知不知道 |
[12:23] | why she might have been at the Foragers’ Club? | 她可能会去游骑兵俱乐部的原因 |
[12:26] | No. | 不知道 |
[12:27] | She never mentioned it. | 她从没提过 |
[12:31] | We can talk to the waitstaff | 等午餐结束后 |
[12:32] | after they’re done with lunch service. | 我们可以找侍应生谈谈 |
[12:34] | According to the maid, it should be an hour and a half. | 那个女侍应生说大概还要一个半小时 |
[12:36] | Not to worry. | 别急 |
[12:37] | Uh, excuse me? Miss? | 打扰下 小姐 |
[12:39] | Uh, could you pour my friend some coffee, please? | 给我的朋友倒点咖啡好吗 |
[12:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:44] | Tell Pike I say hi. | 替我向派克问个好 |
[12:46] | How do you know it’s Pike? | 你怎么知道是派克 |
[12:48] | “Jane says hi.” | “简向你问好” |
[12:51] | Yeah, he seems like a good guy. | 他看起来是个好男人 |
[12:53] | He is. | 的确是 |
[12:55] | Ah. Good, ’cause you deserve to be with a good man. | 那很好 你值得拥有一个好男人 |
[12:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:00] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 打扰下 女士 |
[13:00] | Um… I’d like to get some cream. | 给我拿点奶油来好吗 |
[13:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:11] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[13:12] | This, uh… this fork is dirty. There. You see that? | 这把叉子不干净 看见了吗 |
[13:18] | How about this one? | 这一把如何 |
[13:19] | Oh, yeah, that’s clean. Thank you. | 这把是干净的 谢谢 |
[13:21] | Nice and clean. Excellent. | 干干净净 很好 |
[13:24] | Okay. What is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[13:26] | The video Madison Pryce made showed | 麦迪逊·普莱斯拍的视频显示 |
[13:27] | that she stayed in a cabin the night before she died. | 她死前那一晚住在一间小木屋里 |
[13:29] | She was gay, so it was unlikely a man’s cabin — | 她是拉拉 所以不会是男人的小木屋 |
[13:32] | more likely a friend or a lover. | 更像是朋友的或是爱人的 |
[13:34] | She washed her hair, | 她洗了头发 |
[13:35] | so she probably borrowed the shampoo | 所以她有可能借用了 |
[13:39] | from the other woman. | 其他女人的洗发水 |
[13:41] | None of these women here used that shampoo. | 这里的女人用的洗发水都不一样 |
[13:44] | But by process of elimination, it leaves — | 根据排除法 只剩 |
[13:47] | Excuse me, Miss. | 打扰一下 小姐 |
[13:48] | Yes, ma’am, you. Come here, please. | 正是你 女士 请你过来下 |
[13:53] | Ginger citrus. Very nice. | 生姜柑橘 很香 |
[13:55] | Very nice. Uh, there we are. | 很香 就是这位了 |
[13:58] | You were with Madison Pryce last night. | 你昨晚和麦迪逊·普莱斯在一起 |
[14:00] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[14:01] | Do you know Madison Pryce, ma’am? | 你认识麦迪逊·普莱斯吗 女士 |
[14:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[14:08] | It’s her, isn’t it? She’s the murdered woman. | 是她 是吗 那个被谋杀的女人就是她 |
[14:12] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[14:15] | And when was the last time that you saw Madison? | 你最后一次见到麦迪逊是什么时候 |
[14:19] | Um…this morning. | 今天早上 |
[14:23] | A little after 5:00 — that’s when she left my cabin. | 刚过五点 她是那时候离开的 |
[14:27] | We weren’t a couple. | 我们不是情侣 |
[14:30] | I mean, we hooked up when she came to the camp, | 她来营地的时候我们好上的 |
[14:32] | but it wasn’t serious. | 但是还没到那一步 |
[14:33] | We just… liked each other. | 我们只是 喜欢对方 |
[14:35] | How did you meet? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[14:38] | Last year — | 去年 |
[14:39] | a late-night beer party for staff. | 有一个员工的深夜酒会 |
[14:43] | She just roamed in. | 她就这么走进来了 |
[14:44] | I had no idea where she’d come from. | 我不知道她是从哪儿来的 |
[14:47] | What was she doing there? | 她当时在做什么 |
[14:48] | Work. | 工作 |
[14:50] | It was a gig for her. | 她有个活 |
[14:52] | What kind of gig? | 什么活 |
[14:55] | She was an escort. | 她是个应召女 |
[14:57] | A…prostitute? | 一个 妓女吗 |
[14:59] | She preferred “escort.” | 她更愿意被称为应召女 |
[15:02] | She kept it quiet so her sister wouldn’t find out. | 她很隐秘 这样她妹妹才不会发现 |
[15:06] | The public-speaking business was a cover story. | 公共演讲只是个幌子 |
[15:10] | She was gay. | 她是拉拉 |
[15:12] | It helped. | 这一点帮了她 |
[15:14] | She didn’t take men too seriously. | 让她不会把男人太当回事 |
[15:16] | So, she was at the club to meet a client? | 所以她去那儿是为了见客户 |
[15:19] | Yeah, at the Fishing Camp. | 是的 在垂钓营地 |
[15:21] | Fishing Camp? | 垂钓营地 |
[15:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:30] | That was Fischer. | 是费舍尔打来的 |
[15:32] | According to Pam, | 据帕姆所说 |
[15:33] | Madison Pryce worked as a prostitute | 麦迪逊·普莱斯在一家妓院 |
[15:36] | at a brothel they maintain on the grounds | 做妓女 那家妓院对外的招牌是 |
[15:39] | called the Fishing Camp. | 垂钓营地 |
[15:49] | So, you run a brothel at the Foragers’. | 你在游骑兵开了家妓院 |
[15:51] | The club provides a service — not one I avail myself of. | 那是俱乐部提供的服务之一 我并没有掺合过 |
[15:54] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:56] | And it’s called… | 妓院叫做 |
[15:58] | Fishing Camp. | 垂钓营地 |
[15:59] | In my father’s and grandfather’s time, | 在我祖父和父亲那个年代 |
[16:00] | It actually was, uh, used for fishing. | 那确实是用来钓鱼的 |
[16:02] | But not anymore. | 但现在不是了 |
[16:03] | We had a problem. | 以前出现过问题 |
[16:06] | In years past, | 几年前 |
[16:06] | people would go to a house about 20 miles away from the camp | 当人们有那种需要的时候 |
[16:09] | when they…wanted that kind of thing. | 他们会跑到营地32公里外的地方去 |
[16:12] | But there was drunkenness, accidents, arrests. | 随之而来的就是宿醉 事故 逮捕 |
[16:16] | Not a healthy situation in the age of the camera phone. | 在手机可以拍照的时代 这可不是什么好事 |
[16:20] | So Kilgallen… | 于是基尔加仑 |
[16:23] | …came up with the idea | 想出了这个主意 |
[16:24] | of moving the enterprise onto our grounds | 把生意带进营地 |
[16:26] | as a way of avoiding the difficulties. | 可以避免一些问题 |
[16:28] | And it worked. | 并且奏效了 |
[16:29] | We’ve had no problems since then. | 从那之后再没什么问题了 |
[16:31] | Except a murder. | 除了一场谋杀 |
[16:32] | Yes. Obviously. | 很显然 是的 |
[16:34] | So, it was Kilgallen’s operation? | 所以是基尔加仑在运营吗 |
[16:36] | Yeah. Completely. | 是的 他一手掌控 |
[16:38] | He brings the women up on the weekends, | 他在周末带女人过来 |
[16:40] | usually one or two at a time. | 一次一到两个 |
[16:43] | Got them on some sort of rotation. | 轮着接客 |
[16:45] | The Foragers’, by the way, derives no income from this. | 顺带一提 游骑兵从中可一分钱都没抽取 |
[16:49] | I was very firm about that. | 我坚决没肯要 |
[16:50] | Did you know Madison Pryce? | 你认识麦迪逊·普莱斯吗 |
[16:52] | No. | 不 |
[16:53] | According to Pam Parsons, | 帕姆·帕森斯说 |
[16:54] | Madison visited the camp several times. | 麦迪逊去过营地很多次 |
[16:57] | You never saw her? | 你没见过她吗 |
[16:58] | Well, that wasn’t your question. | 那可不是你的问题 |
[16:59] | You asked me if I knew her, which I did not, | 你问的是我是否认识她 我不认识 |
[17:01] | by any reasonable definition of the term. | 不管你怎么定义认识这个词 |
[17:05] | Upon reconsideration, I think it’s possible | 再想想 我觉得我确实 |
[17:08] | that I did see her once or twice. | 见过她一到两次 |
[17:11] | We never spoke. | 我们没说过话 |
[17:12] | Now, you told Jane you didn’t recognize her picture. | 你之前对简说你不认识她的照片 |
[17:16] | Not many people can get an evasion like that past Jane. | 没几个人可以骗过简 |
[17:20] | Your point being…? | 你什么意思 |
[17:21] | You must be a very good liar. | 你一定很会说谎 |
[17:23] | Where were you from 6:00 to 8:00 this morning? | 今天早上六点到八点间你在哪里 |
[17:26] | I was asleep. | 我在睡觉 |
[17:35] | Look who I found. | 瞧瞧我找到了什么 |
[17:36] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[17:38] | Well, you have poked the bear. | 你招惹了大麻烦 |
[17:39] | After Russell was questioned, | 罗素被问完话之后 |
[17:41] | he called a few high-powered people, and they called me, | 给几个高层人士打了电话 他们又给我打了电话 |
[17:43] | so I figured I’d come down and check everything out. | 所以我只得过来看看案件进展 |
[17:46] | Where’s Kilgallen? | 基尔加仑在哪儿 |
[17:48] | I don’t know. He’s not in his office. | 我不知道 他不在办公室 |
[17:49] | His laptop isn’t there, either. | 他的笔记本电脑也不在 |
[17:51] | Camp security is looking for him. | 营区保安在找他 |
[17:52] | He’s on the run. Not the type to pack a bag. | 他跑了 只是没打包 |
[17:55] | All right. Well, I’ll have Fischer start a search. | 好吧 我让费舍尔开始搜寻他 |
[17:58] | So, this is the Fishing Camp, huh? | 这就是垂钓营地 是吗 |
[17:59] | Madison used cabin 9. | 麦迪逊住在九号小屋 |
[18:08] | Pam Parsons says that | 帕姆·帕森斯说 |
[18:09] | Madison left her cabin at 5:00 this morning to come here. | 麦迪逊早上五点离开回到这里 |
[18:13] | That was the last time anybody saw her. | 那是她最后一次被人看到 |
[18:15] | I don’t think she died here. | 我不认为她死在这儿 |
[18:16] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[18:18] | Well, there’s nothing out of place. | 这里一切正常 |
[18:19] | There’s no scratches on the floor from furniture sliding. | 地板上没有家具移动的痕迹 |
[18:22] | A fight would have left marks. | 争斗一定会留下痕迹 |
[18:23] | Well, I would have called it just a hunch, but that works, too. | 我就是直觉如此 不过你这么说也行 |
[18:26] | Maybe it started in here and then went outside. | 也许是从这里开始的 然后去了外面 |
[18:29] | Either way, the killer had to have used | 不管怎样 凶手都得用某个东西 |
[18:30] | something to move the body. | 移动尸体 |
[18:31] | There’s no way they carried it to where it was found. | 不可能是把尸体扛到被发现的地方的 |
[18:34] | There are a lot of golf carts here. | 这里有很多高尔夫车 |
[18:36] | Get forensics up here. Have them test the golf carts. | 叫法医过来 让他们检查高尔夫车 |
[18:38] | Tell them to bring the M-Vac system. | 叫他们带上微生物真空泵 |
[18:39] | That’ll dig DNA fragments out of anything. | 那可以在任何东西上找出DNA的痕迹 |
[18:41] | And if Madison’s DNA is on that golf cart, | 如果高尔夫车上有麦迪逊的DNA |
[18:43] | then the killer’s might be, too. | 说不定也会有凶手的DNA |
[18:45] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[18:49] | Oh. Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[18:55] | Oh. It’s a golf-ball marker. | 这是高尔夫球标记 |
[18:57] | You use it to, uh, place your ball on the green. | 用来在果岭上标记球的位置 |
[18:59] | Whoever visited this room must’ve been a serious linksman. | 进过这房间的人一定是个高尔夫球手 |
[19:02] | But a place like this, ah, that must be a lot of people. | 但是像这样的地方一定来过很多人 |
[19:05] | I think we can narrow it down. | 我认为我们可以缩小范围 |
[19:14] | Grant Kimura. | 格兰特·基穆拉 |
[19:15] | Dennis Abbott, F.B.I. | 我是丹尼斯·艾伯特 联调局的 |
[19:17] | I’m a fan. | 我是你的球迷 |
[19:18] | I saw you play in Augusta last summer. | 我看了你去年夏天在奥古斯特的比赛 |
[19:20] | That putt that you made on the seventh — | 你在第七洞的那一下轻推 |
[19:22] | Oh, that was amazing. | 简直太棒了 |
[19:23] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[19:24] | Patrick Jane. | 派翠克·简 |
[19:26] | I don’t know anything about golf. | 我完全不懂高尔夫 |
[19:27] | Okay. Cool. | 好的 |
[19:29] | What’s this about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[19:30] | All security told me | 保安只跟我说 |
[19:31] | was some guys from the FBI wanted to talk. | 联调局的人要跟我谈话 |
[19:33] | I got a massage in 15. | 我十五分钟后还要去按摩 |
[19:35] | Well, we found something that belongs to you. | 我们找到了你的东西 |
[19:39] | Where’d you get that? | 你们从哪里找到的 |
[19:39] | Over at the Fishing Camp. You know it, don’t you? | 在垂钓营地 你知道是哪里 对吗 |
[19:42] | Sure you do. | 你肯定知道 |
[19:44] | No, man. I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不 我不知道你在说什么 |
[19:46] | Plays golf better than he lies, huh? | 他打高尔夫的水平可比说谎高多了 |
[19:48] | Who are you, again? | 你到底是谁来着 |
[19:49] | We found it in a cabin | 我们在一个小木屋找到的 |
[19:50] | that is used by a woman named Madison Pryce. | 屋里住过一名叫麦迪逊·普莱斯的女子 |
[19:53] | It must have just fallen out of your pocket while you were there. | 这肯定是你去那时从口袋里掉出来的 |
[19:56] | There are a million of those. Could belong to anyone. | 这东西有无数个 可能是任何人的 |
[19:59] | Yeah, well, the Fishing Camp’s for a certain kind of man — | 垂钓营地是专门为养尊处优 |
[20:01] | pampered, hedonistic, self-centered, | 以自我为中心的享乐主义者准备的 |
[20:04] | certainly screams out “Professional athlete.” | 指的就是像你这样的职业运动员 |
[20:07] | Now, we’re talking to a lot of people about the fishing camp. | 我们在向很多人了解垂钓营地的事 |
[20:09] | If you deny being there and we find out that you lied, | 如果你不承认去过那 再被发现说谎 |
[20:12] | that’s obstruction of justice. | 那可是妨碍司法公正 |
[20:14] | It’s worth thinking about. | 你得想好了 |
[20:21] | I’m married, okay? | 我结婚了 |
[20:23] | Two little boys. | 还有两个小儿子 |
[20:24] | And my endorsements, | 我做的代言 |
[20:25] | they require a certain… public image. | 要求我要有可靠的公众形象 |
[20:28] | Oh, we get it. We get it. You’re in a tough place. | 我们懂 你的处境很艰难 |
[20:31] | Grant, what’s going on? | 格兰特 什么情况 |
[20:33] | Are these people hassling you? | 这些人在找你麻烦吗 |
[20:35] | Man, Greg, thanks for coming. | 格雷戈 谢谢你过来 |
[20:36] | I heard from a security guy the F.B.I wanted to talk to you. | 我听保安说联调局要找你谈话 |
[20:39] | You guys are F.B.I, right? | 你们就是局里来的吧 |
[20:40] | Well, I’m Gregory Dyer. I’m Mr. Kimura’s attorney. | 我是格雷戈里·戴尔 基穆拉先生的律师 |
[20:43] | So whatever conversation or interrogation | 不管你们在进行什么谈话或审问 |
[20:45] | you have going on here is over, | 都已经结束了 |
[20:46] | because he’s not gonna say anything. | 因为他什么都不会说 |
[20:48] | And the idea that you would question him | 而且你们询问他的时候并无律师在场 |
[20:50] | without an attorney present is a shocking professional lapse. | 真是令人震惊的专业失误 |
[20:53] | I’ll be complaining to your superiors. | 我会向你们的上级投诉的 |
[20:54] | So frisky. | 好聒噪 |
[20:55] | Oh, we were just talking to Mr. Kimura | 我们正在和基穆拉先生说 |
[20:57] | about a woman named Madison Pryce, | 关于一位名叫麦迪逊·普莱斯的女子 |
[20:59] | who was killed earlier this morning. | 她在今早被杀了 |
[21:02] | Now, we believe Mr. Kimura saw Ms. Pryce | 我们认为基穆拉先生在24小时内 |
[21:04] | within the last 24 hours. | 见到过普莱斯女士 |
[21:06] | So anything that he saw or heard, | 他的所见所闻 |
[21:08] | that would be a great help to finding her killer, | 都非常有助于找到杀人凶手 |
[21:11] | which we assume he wants us to do. | 假设他希望我们找到凶手 |
[21:14] | Nice try. | 得了吧 |
[21:16] | Okay, Abbott, let’s go. | 艾伯特 我们走吧 |
[21:17] | It’s obvious we’re no match | 在戴尔先生敏锐的法律思维面前 |
[21:18] | for the keen legal mind of Mr. Dyer here. | 我们明显不是对手 |
[21:21] | You’re not actually a member of the Foragers’, are you? | 你并不是游骑兵俱乐部的成员吧 |
[21:23] | No, I’m here as Grant’s guest. | 我是作为格兰特的访客来的 |
[21:26] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. You’re too, uh, sweaty. | 我想也不是 你情绪太极端了 |
[21:29] | Why don’t you have one of those guest-badge thingies? | 你怎么没戴个访客证件什么的 |
[21:32] | I’m what’s called a residential guest. | 我是常住客人 |
[21:33] | We don’t do that. | 不用戴证件 |
[21:34] | So concerned about status here, aren’t they? | 这里就是特别看重身份是吧 |
[21:36] | By the way, your collar is frayed. | 顺便说下 你的衣领磨损了 |
[21:38] | You might want to bill him for a new shirt. | 你或许该帮他买件新衬衫了 |
[21:46] | Still no sign of Kilgallen. Fischer’s put out a BOLO. | 还没找到基尔加仑 费舍尔发了协查通告 |
[21:49] | Call the office. | 通知办公室 |
[21:50] | Get as many agents up here as we can find | 召集尽可能多的探员过来 |
[21:52] | to sweep the woods. | 准备入林搜寻 |
[21:54] | We got to find this guy. | 我们必须找到这家伙 |
[21:54] | How’s it going with the golf cart? | 高尔夫球车调查的怎么样了 |
[21:56] | The techs are working on it now. | 技术人员在检查车 |
[21:58] | One of the carts was methodically cleaned — | 有一辆车被系统地清洁过 |
[22:00] | no fingerprints, no dust. | 没有指纹和灰尘 |
[22:01] | They don’t think they’ll find any DNA, either. | 他们也没有找到DNA |
[22:03] | Well, that’s the death cart. | 那就是凶手用的车 |
[22:04] | The weird thing is, the techs say | 奇怪的是 技术人员说 |
[22:05] | that the cart was washed within the last hour. | 那辆车是一小时以内清洗的 |
[22:07] | It’s still wet. | 还湿着呢 |
[22:09] | Why would the killer wait until now? | 凶手为什么要等到现在 |
[22:10] | That does seem odd. | 看起来是很奇怪 |
[22:13] | Well, ask around. | 四处打听下 |
[22:14] | See if anyone saw who cleaned the golf cart. | 有没有人看到谁清洗高尔夫球车 |
[22:16] | Sure. | 好的 |
[22:18] | Excuse me. Are you Abbott? | 请问你是艾伯特吗 |
[22:20] | Marvin. Marvin Gryska. | 马文 这是马文·格里斯加 |
[22:21] | This is a — this is a very energetic forager. | 这是位很有活力的游骑兵 |
[22:24] | You are Abbott with the FBI, right? | 你是联调局的艾伯特吧 |
[22:26] | Uh, yes, I am supervisory agent Dennis Abbott. | 是的 我是探员主管丹尼斯·艾伯特 |
[22:28] | Okay. I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[22:30] | – I’m busy. – Have fun. | -我很忙 -谈得愉快 |
[22:31] | Just a minute of your time. Please. | 就占用你一分钟时间 求你了 |
[22:41] | Okay, what can I do for you? | 我能帮你什么 |
[22:43] | I made a couple of calls. | 我打了几个电话 |
[22:44] | That guy Jane who was just here — | 刚才那个叫简的人 |
[22:46] | He told me he beat a murder charge the F.B.I had on him. | 说他摆脱了联调局对他的谋杀指控 |
[22:48] | You’re the agent that made that deal for him, aren’t you? | 你是给他处理这事的探员 对吗 |
[22:51] | I don’t know where you get your information from, Mr. Gryska, | 不知道你从哪听说的 格里斯加先生 |
[22:54] | but I can’t discuss that with you. | 我不能和你讨论这些 |
[22:55] | It’s okay. My information’s good. | 没关系 我的消息来源很可靠 |
[22:56] | You’re in Austin. | 你在奥斯汀 |
[22:57] | You have an agent there named Matthews. | 你有个探员名叫马修斯 |
[22:59] | Jim Matthews is in a different division. | 吉姆·马修斯是在另一个部门 |
[23:02] | Mr. Gryska, I can’t help you. | 格里斯加先生 我帮不了你 |
[23:04] | You just asked what could you do for me. | 你刚问我能帮我什么 |
[23:06] | That was a figure of speech. | 那只是场面话 |
[23:07] | I just heard your agent Matthews has frozen my assets. | 我刚听说你的探员马修斯冻结了我的资产 |
[23:10] | He’s locked my money away. | 他把我的钱锁起来了 |
[23:12] | And why? Apparently, he thinks I’m a flight risk. | 因为他认为我有潜逃风险 |
[23:15] | Are you? | 你有吗 |
[23:16] | No! | 没有 |
[23:17] | Because the case against me is gonna collapse. | 因为对我不利的案子即将败诉 |
[23:19] | What was my crime? I made money. I got rich. | 我有什么罪 我赚钱致富 |
[23:21] | And I made other people rich — | 我还能让其他人变富 |
[23:22] | and not blue-chip types, like these guys. | 不像那些有铁饭碗的人 |
[23:25] | Teachers, firemen, cops — people just like you. | 教师 消防员 警察等像你这样的人 |
[23:30] | What’s your point? | 你到底想说什么 |
[23:33] | Matthews is being unreasonable. | 马修斯这人毫不讲理 |
[23:36] | I’m looking for someone reasonable from the F.B.I | 我想在联调局里找个讲理的人 |
[23:39] | to mediate my situation, | 来帮我调解局面 |
[23:41] | and I’d be very grateful if I could find that person. | 如果能找到的话 我将感激不尽 |
[23:43] | So you’re offering me a bribe? | 你在向我行贿吗 |
[23:45] | Well, no, no. No. That would be illegal. | 不不不 那样是违法的 |
[23:49] | I’m just looking to put this mess behind me | 我只想甩开这堆烂摊子 |
[23:51] | so I can get back to the business of making people rich. | 这样我就能重回商界让人致富了 |
[23:54] | Can we discuss that, Agent Abbott? | 我们可以讨论这个吗 艾伯特探员 |
[23:58] | I’ll get back to you. | 回头再跟你说 |
[24:00] | Okay. Great. | 好的 很好 |
[24:01] | Soon. | 请尽快回复我 |
[24:03] | But great. | 但是太好了 |
[24:06] | I came looking for you, | 我过来找你 |
[24:06] | but they said you’re still in the woods. | 但他们说你还在树林里 |
[24:08] | I’m disappointed. | 我好失望 |
[24:09] | I’m sorry. I don’t know when I’m gonna be back. | 抱歉 我不知道什么时候能回去 |
[24:12] | Could we do dinner tomorrow night, maybe? | 可以把晚餐改到明晚吗 |
[24:14] | No problem. What’s holding you up? | 没问题 是什么耽搁了你 |
[24:16] | This guy named Kilgallen took off. | 一个叫基尔加仑的人逃跑了 |
[24:19] | He’s nowhere to be found at the camp. | 在营地到处都找不到他 |
[24:21] | We put a BOLO out on him, but that didn’t turn anything up. | 我们对他发布了协查通告 但还没任何线索 |
[24:24] | We figure he rabbited into the woods. | 我们认为他躲进树林了 |
[24:26] | It’s gonna be dark in an hour, | 一小时后天就黑了 |
[24:27] | and there is no way we’re gonna find him at night. | 我们在夜间是没法找到他的 |
[24:30] | Have your people tried accessing a forestry satellite? | 你们试过使用林业卫星吗 |
[24:32] | They’re imaging that area all the time, | 卫星一直对那片区域进行成像监控 |
[24:34] | looking for fire outbreaks. | 以寻找起火点 |
[24:35] | That is an excellent idea. | 真是个好主意 |
[24:37] | I used one once to find a guy who was running | 有一次我用这个方法找到 |
[24:39] | with some stolen Frederic Remingtons. | 偷了弗雷德里克·雷明顿画作潜逃的人 |
[24:41] | Check you out — good-looking and helpful. | 瞧瞧你啊 长得又帅 人又能干 |
[24:46] | – Bye. – Bye. | -回见 -回见 |
[24:52] | We’re at the map coordinates you gave us. | 我们已经到达你给的地图坐标 |
[24:54] | Okay, according to the satellite image, | 根据卫星图像 |
[24:56] | there should be a clearing ahead. | 前方应该有一块空地 |
[24:58] | Yeah, looks like there’s something there. | 看起来那边好像有什么东西 |
[24:59] | Is it maybe a… | 那是个 |
[25:00] | a service vehicle? | 一辆服务用车吗 |
[25:02] | All right. Got it. | 好的 知道了 |
[25:29] | That our guy? | 是我们要找的人吗 |
[25:30] | Yeah. That’s Kilgallen. | 是的 这就是基尔加仑 |
[25:44] | The techs and M.E. are finishing up at the crime scene. | 技术人员和法医正在查验犯罪现场 |
[25:47] | The gun that Kilgallen was shot with | 杀死基尔加仑的枪 |
[25:49] | appears to have been taken from the club’s trapshooting range, | 好像是从俱乐部的飞靶射击场拿的 |
[25:51] | but there’s no prints on it. | 但是枪上没有指纹 |
[25:53] | Any sign of Kilgallen’s laptop? | 发现基尔加仑的手提电脑了吗 |
[25:55] | None. The killer must have taken it. | 没有 凶手一定是拿走了 |
[25:57] | Well, it seems pretty clear that Kilgallen was murdered | 基尔加仑被杀 明显是因为 |
[26:00] | because he knew who Madison Pryce’s killer is. | 他知道是谁杀了麦迪逊·普莱斯 |
[26:02] | So, tomorrow, we go at the club members | 那我们明天去询问俱乐部成员 |
[26:04] | about Kilgallen, right? | 关于基尔加仑的事 |
[26:05] | Does anyone at the camp know he’s dead? | 营地里有人知道他死了吗 |
[26:07] | No, not yet. | 不 还不知道 |
[26:08] | Mm. I wouldn’t be too quick to mention it. | 要是我 就不会太早透露这个消息 |
[26:12] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[26:12] | One dead body makes people antsy. | 死尸会让人们焦虑 |
[26:14] | They hear about Kilgallen, the place will be empty by dinner. | 听说基尔加仑死了 晚饭前人就跑没了 |
[26:17] | So what do we do? | 所以我们该干什么呢 |
[26:18] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[26:19] | Well, I’ll let you people think about that. | 你们操心这个问题吧 |
[26:20] | I got to draft a memo to I.A. | 我要去起草份简报交给内务部 |
[26:22] | Internal affairs? What’s going on with them? | 内务部 出什么事了 |
[26:24] | Marvin Gryska all but offered me a bribe | 马文·格里斯加想贿赂我 |
[26:27] | to release his frozen assets. | 让我来解冻他的资产 |
[26:29] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[26:30] | Well, he’s desperate. He’s looking at 20 years. | 他穷途末路了 他会被判二十年呢 |
[26:33] | Probably why he wants me to release his assets | 或许这就是为什么他想让我解冻资产 |
[26:35] | so he can run across the border. | 他想跨边境逃走 |
[26:38] | What’d you tell him? | 你怎么跟他说的 |
[26:39] | What I was supposed to tell him — | 说我该说的 |
[26:41] | that I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑下的 |
[26:42] | And then I’ll get him to make that offer on tape, | 当他开价时 我会录下来的 |
[26:44] | and we’ll nail that fool’s ass | 然后我们就可以以试图贿赂 |
[26:46] | for attempting to bribe a federal official. | 联邦官员的罪名把那笨蛋彻底地关起来 |
[26:48] | Or you could not do any of that. | 或者你什么都不要做 |
[26:52] | – Why? – Because I have a better plan. | -为什么 -因为我有个更好的主意 |
[26:53] | Were we able to get anything out of Madison Pryce’s phone? | 我们从麦迪逊·普莱斯的手机里发现什么了吗 |
[26:55] | Not yet. They’re still working on it. | 没有 他们还在分析 |
[26:56] | We’re gonna need that phone and a little help from Wylie. | 我们需要那个手机和怀利的帮助 |
[26:59] | Is it possible to get the camp on lockdown — | 我们能把营地封锁起来吗 |
[27:01] | No one in or out? | 不许出入 |
[27:04] | I might be able to claim the investigation requires it | 我可以声称是调查需要 |
[27:06] | for a couple of hours, but no more than that. | 为你争取几个小时 但也只能这么长了 |
[27:08] | Plenty long enough. | 足够了 |
[27:22] | Morning. What’s up? | 早上好 怎么样 |
[27:25] | I need you to do something for me. | 我要你帮我点忙 |
[27:26] | Something shady for Jane? | 为简而做的见不得人的事吗 |
[27:28] | Why do you ask? | 为什么这么问 |
[27:29] | Because people only talk to me like this | 因为只有当我们要为简做些见不得人的事时 |
[27:30] | when we’re doing something shady for Jane. | 人们才会这样跟我说 |
[27:32] | I need you to create an electronic trail that makes it look like | 我要你创建一个看起来像是联调局刚解冻了 |
[27:34] | the F.B.I just released millions of dollars in frozen assets. | 一个冻结资产中数百万美元的电子追踪记录 |
[27:37] | You mean a DNS hijacking? | 你是说劫持域名吗 |
[27:41] | When — when you go to a bank’s website, | 当 当你打开一个银行的网站时 |
[27:42] | It redirects you to a phony version of the same site. | 它会把你转到一个网址相同的假网页 |
[27:44] | You can make it look like anything you want. | 你可以把那个网页做成你想要的样子 |
[27:46] | Yes — that. And yes, it’s for Jane. | 就是要这个 还有没错 是为了简 |
[27:49] | Okay. Sure. | 好吧 没问题 |
[27:50] | You can do it? | 你能做吗 |
[27:51] | With my eyes closed. | 我闭着眼都能做 |
[27:53] | Good man. | 好样的 |
[28:09] | Got your message. What’s up? | 收到你的短信了 什么事 |
[28:12] | I thought about your offer. | 我想了想你的提议 |
[28:15] | You want your assets made available to you, right? | 你想要用你的钱 对吧 |
[28:18] | So you can take a little trip before the trial starts? | 这样你就能在审讯开始前远走高飞 |
[28:22] | The cost is 30% of whatever funds I free up. | 我要我所解冻的所有资产的百分之三十 |
[28:28] | At this moment, I’m gonna ask — are you wearing a wire? | 现在我得问问你 你戴着窃听器吗 |
[28:31] | No. | 没有 |
[28:32] | ’cause if you are and you lied just now, | 因为如果你戴了而你刚才又撒谎隐瞒的话 |
[28:34] | this is entrapment. | 这就是个圈套 |
[28:35] | 30 — that’s the price. | 三成 价钱定这了 |
[28:43] | 20. | 两成 |
[28:49] | I am the only one that can help you right now. | 现在我是唯一能帮你的人了 |
[28:52] | If you don’t believe me, ask Patrick Jane. | 如果你不相信我 就去问派翠克·简 |
[28:55] | 30. | 三成 |
[28:59] | 30. | 那就三成 |
[29:01] | All right. | 成交 |
[29:19] | Your funds are now set free, minus my percentage. | 你的钱已被解冻 我的那份我拿走了 |
[29:23] | Jim Matthews won’t know for at least three days. | 吉姆·马修斯至少三天后才会知晓 |
[29:29] | That’s it? | 这就好了 |
[29:31] | Check your account. | 查看你的账号吧 |
[29:32] | Nice doing business with you. | 很高兴跟你做生意 |
[29:40] | He just checked the website. | 他刚刚查看了网站 |
[29:43] | Everything looks good. | 一切都好 |
[29:45] | Gryska bought it. | 格里斯加上钩了 |
[29:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:49] | Mr. Jane. | 简先生 |
[29:51] | Any sign of Kilgallen? | 看到基尔加仑了吗 |
[29:53] | Afraid not. | 没有 |
[29:54] | Well, find him soon, please. I’d very much like to fire him. | 请尽快找到他 我现在非常想把他炒了 |
[29:57] | Sure. | 知道了 |
[29:57] | You, uh, look a little put off. What seems to be the trouble? | 你看起来很心烦 有什么麻烦吗 |
[30:00] | Well, thanks to your F.B.I blockade, | “多亏”了你们联调局把这里封锁了 |
[30:02] | our speaker can’t get into the camp. | 我们的演讲人进不了营地 |
[30:04] | We’re gonna have to postpone the talk. | 我们只能推迟演讲了 |
[30:06] | Oh. I a– I am sorry. | 很抱歉听到这个消息 |
[30:07] | That is — that is — that’s very disappointing. | 这 这 这真让人失望 |
[30:10] | Yeah. People are gonna be disappointed. | 没错 人们会很失望的 |
[30:14] | Well, you know, I-I used to be a magician. | 知道吗 我以前可是魔术师 |
[30:17] | Really? | 是吗 |
[30:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:19] | Um…I was pretty good at it, actually. | 事实上 我对此很擅长的 |
[30:22] | I-I could try and entertain the troops for you briefly, | 我可以试着帮你简短地娱乐下大众 |
[30:25] | If you’d like, if you twisted my arm. | 如果你想 你硬要我做的话 |
[30:27] | I mean, it’s the least I could do, | 在我为你带来那么多麻烦后 |
[30:28] | after all the trouble I’ve caused. | 这只是我所能尽的一点微薄之力而已 |
[30:29] | Yeah, I’m not so sure about that. | 我对此可不确定 |
[30:31] | Just, this — is this yours? | 这是 这是你的吗 |
[30:34] | I mean, I’d only charge you like a-a dollar. | 你只需要付给我一块钱就够了 |
[30:42] | My god, that was incredible. | 天呐 刚才这招也太不可思议了 |
[30:45] | I guess the members might be interested | 我觉得成员应该对 |
[30:46] | in, uh… seeing something, yeah. | 这种表演很感兴趣 |
[30:49] | Oh, sure they would. | 当然了 |
[30:49] | I’ve got some props, but I can take care of that. | 道具我来准备就好 |
[30:53] | We’ll have some fun. | 会很有趣的 |
[30:54] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[30:55] | Put a smile on that face, huh? | 笑笑吧 |
[30:57] | See you later. | 待会儿见 |
[31:02] | Okay, people. Let’s get together, shall we? | 好了 各位 碰个头吧 |
[31:08] | Ah. Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你们过来 |
[31:10] | It’s important nobody overhear us. | 没人能偷听到我们的对话很关键 |
[31:12] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了 |
[31:13] | Uh, I was arranging to perform this afternoon. | 我去给自己今天下午安排了个表演 |
[31:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:16] | Just a minute. Do you have Madison’s phone? | 待会儿再说 你带着麦迪逊的手机了吗 |
[31:18] | Here. | 在这儿 |
[31:19] | The techs say that there’s an audio file | 技术人员说在麦迪逊在被杀的 |
[31:21] | recorded at 5:52 the morning of madison’s murder. | 那天早上5点52录了一个音频文件 |
[31:24] | Apparently, she recorded a message for herself. | 很显然她给自己留言了 |
[31:27] | That was around the same time she was killed. | 就在她可能被害的时段内 |
[31:30] | What if she got audio of the — of the killer? | 如果她把杀手的声音也录上了呢 |
[31:32] | What’s on it? | 里面有什么 |
[31:33] | They don’t know. It’s too damaged. | 他们不知道 损坏得太严重了 |
[31:35] | They can repair it, but it’ll take weeks. | 他们可以修复好 但得花费好几个星期 |
[31:37] | No need. We can identify the killer today. | 不需要 我们今天就可以知道凶手是谁了 |
[31:40] | How? | 怎么样知道 |
[31:41] | I’m gonna do a routine onstage | 我会在舞台上利用四个我自称是 |
[31:42] | with four objects that I will say I got | 从失物招领处拿来的东西 |
[31:44] | from the club’s lost and found. | 表演个节目 |
[31:46] | One of those will be this phone. | 其中一个将会是这部手机 |
[31:49] | When the killer sees it, | 当凶手看到这个 |
[31:51] | he will identify it as Madison’s. | 他会看出这是属于麦迪逊的 |
[31:53] | And think that there’s evidence on it. | 并且认为这里面有对他不利的证据 |
[31:55] | Well, he doesn’t know that the F.B.I has it. | 他不知道这个其实是在联调局手里 |
[31:57] | He’s gonna think it’s in the lost and found. | 他会以为这个是在失物招领处 |
[31:58] | And after the show, he will go to the lost and found | 表演结束后 他会去失物招领处 |
[32:00] | and try to take it back. | 试着把它拿走 |
[32:02] | That’s when we get him. | 我们就可以在那时把他缉拿归案 |
[32:03] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[32:04] | Unless he doesn’t try to take it. | 万一他不去拿呢 |
[32:06] | Oh, he will. | 他会去拿的 |
[32:07] | It’s like offering honey to a hungry bear. | 这就像是给一头饥饿的熊蜂蜜一样 |
[32:09] | He won’t be able to resist. | 他是抵不住此等诱惑的 |
[32:21] | Now I’m gonna place this card back into the deck, | 现在我要把这张牌放回这副牌中 |
[32:24] | do a little dance, | 跳个舞 |
[32:26] | and if you look in your right pant pocket, | 现在如果你去摸摸你右边的裤子口袋 |
[32:28] | I think you might find, | 我觉得你会找到 |
[32:30] | what do you got in there? | 里面是什么呢 |
[32:32] | How did you do that, Jim? | 你是怎么做到的 吉姆 |
[32:35] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[32:37] | Now please take a seat. | 现在请就坐吧 |
[32:39] | I’m gonna do one more thing for you. | 我再给你们表演个节目 |
[32:40] | I’m gonna need the assistance | 我需要无可替代的特别探员 |
[32:41] | of the irreplaceable Special Agent Teresa Lisbon. | 特蕾莎·里斯本上来协助 |
[32:50] | Earlier today, I approached four random members of the club. | 今天早些时候 我找了俱乐部里的四名成员 |
[32:54] | Uh, are they here? Could you raise your hands? | 他们在哪儿呢 能举下手吗 |
[32:56] | Yes. | 没错 |
[32:57] | I asked each of these men to go to the club lost and found | 我让他们每个人去俱乐部的失物招领处 |
[33:00] | and to choose one item and place it in a cardboard box | 选一样物品 放进一个纸箱子里 |
[33:03] | and then seal that box. | 然后把箱子密封起来 |
[33:04] | Do we have the box here? | 箱子带来了吗 |
[33:05] | Yeah. | 带了 |
[33:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:09] | Now, just to be clear, neither I nor Agent Lisbon | 事先声明 我和里斯本探员都没有看见 |
[33:13] | saw what you picked or know the contents of this box. | 你们选了什么或是箱子里有什么 |
[33:16] | Is that correct? | 对吧 |
[33:16] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[33:17] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[33:18] | Now, without the benefit of sight, | 现在 在看不见的情况下 |
[33:20] | I am going to attempt to identify each object | 我要去试着鉴定里斯本探员 |
[33:23] | as Agent Lisbon holds it up. | 举起的每个东西是什么 |
[33:30] | Are we ready? | 好了吗 |
[33:31] | Yep. | 是的 |
[33:33] | – Here’s the box. – Okay, no, not here. | -给你盒子 -好 不 不是这 |
[33:35] | I have a chair back here. | 后面应该有把椅子 |
[33:35] | Okay, just over — yeah, it’s right here. | 在那 对 就在那 |
[33:37] | You’re doing good, Lisbon. Okay. | 你做得很好 里斯本 |
[33:38] | You’re doing good. Just stay calm. Relax. | 做得很好 保持冷静 放松点 |
[33:40] | Just let your beauty show. | 释放你的魅力 |
[33:43] | Okay, are we ready, Agent Lisbon? | 准备好了吗 里斯本探员 |
[33:45] | Yes, we are. | 是的 准备好了 |
[33:47] | Then let’s begin! | 那我们就开始吧 |
[33:50] | First item. | 第一件物品 |
[33:53] | What am I holding in my hand? | 我现在手里拿的是什么 |
[33:57] | It takes a licking but keeps on ticking. | 它会不停地滴答滴答 |
[34:01] | A watch? | 是一块手表吗 |
[34:02] | Correct. | 正确 |
[34:07] | Next! | 下一个 |
[34:09] | What am I holding in my hand now? | 我现在手里拿的是什么 |
[34:12] | They say it’s mightier than the… | 人们说它的威力比… |
[34:17] | Is it a pen? | 是一支笔吗 |
[34:18] | Yes, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[34:22] | Two for two. | 两发两中 |
[34:24] | What is in my hand now? | 我现在手里拿的是什么 |
[34:26] | This one is difficult. | 这个有点难 |
[34:28] | If I could only just… | 如果我能 |
[34:30] | see. | 看见的话 |
[34:32] | Glasses? | 是眼镜吗 |
[34:33] | You are correct. | 回答正确 |
[34:36] | Last one. | 最后一个 |
[34:39] | Can you figure this one out? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[34:42] | It’s a word. | 是一个词 |
[34:44] | “Harm.” | “损害” |
[34:45] | No. | 不是 |
[34:46] | “Hurt”? “Hurt” — no. | “伤害” “伤害” 不是 |
[34:48] | “Broken.” | “破损” |
[34:49] | Broken… broken…cell. | 破损 破损的 手机 |
[34:50] | Broken — is it a broken cellphone? | 破损 是一部破损的手机吗 |
[34:52] | Yes, it is. | 是的 正确 |
[34:56] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[34:58] | Thank you. Really, thank you. | 谢谢 真的谢谢大家 |
[34:59] | And…thank you. | 还要 谢谢你 |
[35:04] | A big Foragers’ thank-you to Mr. Jane and Special Agent Lisbon. | 感谢简先生和里斯本特别探员的精彩演出 |
[35:08] | Terrific. Terrific. Beautiful. | 精彩 精彩 太棒了 |
[36:02] | I know you can hear me… | 我知道你能听见我的话 |
[36:04] | and see me… | 也能看见我 |
[36:07] | ’cause you’ve got a camera in here. | 因为你在这装了摄像头 |
[36:10] | You did it so you can blackmail one of Madison’s clients. | 你这样做是为了能敲诈麦迪逊的客户 |
[36:15] | It’s how you also knew | 因此你也知道 |
[36:16] | that you needed to clean that golf cart | 你需要在鉴证小组到来之前 |
[36:18] | before the tech got here. | 把高尔夫球车清理干净 |
[36:20] | We only talked about it in this room, | 我们只在这间屋里说过这事 |
[36:21] | so we know you heard. | 所以我们知道你听见了 |
[36:24] | It’s how you also knew not to take the phone. | 你也因此而知道不能去拿那部手机 |
[36:35] | But I still got it. | 但我还是拿到了 |
[36:37] | And it still has evidence that will implicate you. | 而且上面有能证明你犯罪的证据 |
[36:43] | And given the exchange that I know you witnessed in here | 鉴于你知道了我和格里斯加先生 |
[36:48] | between me and Mr. Gryska, | 在这里的谈话 |
[36:51] | I’m pretty sure that you know | 我很确定你知道 |
[36:53] | that I am willing to make a deal. | 我愿意跟你达成协议 |
[36:57] | I’ll give you 10 minutes. | 我给你十分钟的时间 |
[37:29] | What kind of deal are we talking about? | 你打算达成什么样的协议 |
[37:34] | None at all. | 毫无此意 |
[37:43] | Go! | 追 |
[37:47] | What are you d– | 你们干什么 |
[37:48] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么也没做 |
[37:50] | Et voila? A honey bear. | 瞧 爱吃蜂蜜的熊 |
[37:56] | We found Kilgallen’s laptop in your room, Mr. Dyer. | 我们在你房间找到了基尔加仑的电脑 戴尔先生 |
[38:01] | Your client Grant Kimura had scheduled a session | 你的客户格兰特·基穆拉本来要在 |
[38:04] | to see Madison Pryce at 10:00 on the day she died. | 麦迪逊·普莱斯遇害那天十点跟她见面 |
[38:08] | You were gonna blackmail him, weren’t you? | 你打算敲诈他 对吗 |
[38:11] | There are some… | 格兰特的账户 |
[38:12] | irregularities in Grant’s accounts. | 有一些违法操作 |
[38:16] | I could explain everything. | 我可以解释 |
[38:20] | But I needed some leverage. | 但我需要有筹码 |
[38:24] | When Grant invited me… | 当格兰特再次邀请我 |
[38:28] | to the Foragers’ again, | 去游骑兵俱乐部时 |
[38:30] | I thought about… the girl in Cabin 9. | 我想到了 九号屋的那个女孩 |
[38:33] | He’d been with her before. | 他之前跟她在那 |
[38:35] | So I cut a deal with Kilgallen. | 于是我跟基尔加仑达成了协议 |
[38:39] | He let you put the camera in the cabin. | 他同意你在小屋里装摄像机 |
[38:41] | For a fee. | 我给了他钱的 |
[38:42] | Kilgallen always had his hand out. | 基尔加仑这人见钱眼开 |
[38:45] | But when I went to the cabin | 但是我那天早晨去小屋 |
[38:47] | to put the camera in that morning… | 安装摄像机的时候 |
[38:50] | …the girl came back early. | 那个女孩提前回来了 |
[38:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[39:03] | I went after her. | 我去追她 |
[39:06] | I was just trying to… | 我只是想要 |
[39:07] | make her stop. | 让她别跑 |
[39:19] | And she just… stopped moving. | 可她 不动了 |
[39:24] | So, you left Kimura’s golf-ball marker in there | 所以你把基穆拉的高尔夫球标记放在那了 |
[39:27] | to throw suspicion on him. | 从而把嫌疑转嫁给他 |
[39:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:30] | I thought that if there was legal trouble, | 我想如果有什么法律问题 |
[39:32] | I could help him, he would be grateful, | 我就能帮助他 他会对我心存感激 |
[39:34] | and he would forget the financial stuff. | 这样那些财政问题他就不会再追究了 |
[39:36] | Kilgallen figured out what had happened. | 基尔加仑明白了发生了什么 |
[39:38] | Right away. | 很快 |
[39:39] | And he put his hand out — | 他两手一摊 |
[39:40] | said that he’d be quiet if I paid. | 说只要我给钱他就不泄密 |
[39:43] | And we met to settle the terms. | 于是我们见面商谈这事 |
[39:59] | That thing with the phone was a trick, wasn’t it? | 手机的事是个骗人的把戏 对吧 |
[40:01] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[40:03] | There’s nothing on that phone. | 手机上什么也没有 |
[40:05] | And Gryska never got any money, did he? | 格里斯加什么钱也没得到 对吧 |
[40:07] | No. Gryska’s under arrest — just like you. | 对 格里斯加被捕了 你也是 |
[40:16] | I’m sorry we had to put this off. | 抱歉把约会推迟了 |
[40:18] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[40:19] | I took another girl out to dinner last night instead. | 我昨晚带了别的女孩去吃饭 |
[40:21] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[40:23] | You trying to make me jealous? | 你是想让我吃醋吗 |
[40:25] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[40:26] | Gladys… | 格拉迪斯 |
[40:29] | …E-eg-egbert. | 埃 埃 埃格伯特 |
[40:30] | Gladys…Egbert? | 格拉迪斯·埃格伯特 |
[40:34] | That’s the best I could do on the spur of the moment. | 我临时就只能想出这个名字了 |
[40:36] | You are a terrible liar. | 你真不会说谎 |
[40:38] | I like that in a man. | 我喜欢这样的男人 |
[40:40] | Well, I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[40:43] | I’m a lousy liar. So you’re right. | 我不会说谎 你说得对 |
[40:46] | Actually, there’s, uh, there’s something I wanted to tell you. | 其实 我有点事想跟你说 |
[40:50] | What? | 什么事 |
[40:52] | That work stuff — it’s actually a promotion. | 工作上的事 其实是升职 |
[40:56] | Really? What kind? | 真的吗 什么职位 |
[40:57] | The bureau is forming a task force | 局里打算成立一支小队 |
[40:59] | to deal with international art theft. | 负责国际艺术品被盗的案子 |
[41:01] | It’ll be working with Scotland Yard and other agencies. | 要跟苏格兰场和其他机构配合 |
[41:03] | Long story short… | 简而言之 |
[41:05] | they, uh…they — they — they want me to run it. | 他们 他们想让我领导这支小队 |
[41:08] | Congratulations. That’s fantastic. | 恭喜 太好了 |
[41:10] | Yeah, but they want me to run it from D.C. | 是的 不过他们想让我去华盛顿工作 |
[41:17] | So I’m telling them “No.” | 所以我拒绝了 |
[41:19] | You can’t do that. | 不行 |
[41:21] | I’m allowed. | 我可以拒绝 |
[41:22] | It’s a great job, okay? You can’t turn it down. | 这是一份很棒的工作 你不能拒绝 |
[41:25] | I’m not a kid. | 我不是小孩子了 |
[41:27] | I’ve been married and divorced. | 我结过婚又离过婚 |
[41:32] | I know when something’s real. | 我知道动了真感情的时候是怎样的 |
[41:35] | And when it could get serious. | 也知道这份感情可以认真往下走 |
[41:40] | I feel that way about us. | 我现在就有这种感觉 |
[41:44] | Do you… feel that way? | 你有 这种感觉吗 |
[41:51] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我有 |
[41:55] | Look, one thing I know | 听我说 我知道 |
[41:56] | is that when you feel that way about someone, | 如果你对另一个人有了这种感觉 |
[41:58] | you got to hang on, ’cause… | 你就不能放手 因为 |
[42:02] | because it doesn’t happen very often. | 因为这种感觉并不经常有 |
[42:05] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[42:07] | You cannot turn down this job. | 你不能拒绝这份工作 |
[42:09] | They are not gonna offer it to you again. | 他们不会再给你这样的机会的 |
[42:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:13] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[42:14] | No, it’s not. | 不 有关系 |
[42:19] | At the same time, the truth is, I don’t want you to go. | 说真心话 我不想让你离开 |
[42:22] | I really don’t. | 真的不想 |
[42:26] | What if you came with me? | 你跟我一起去怎么样 |
[42:29] | What? | 什么 |
[42:35] | I’m asking what if… | 我是在问你 |
[42:38] | we went to D.C. — you and me, together? | 我们两个一起去华盛顿 怎么样 |
[42:44] | What would you think of that, Teresa? | 你觉得可以吗 特蕾莎 |