时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Mentalist”… | 《超感警探》前情提要 |
[00:03] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[00:04] | – You were watching me. – Yes. | -你刚才一直在看我 -对 |
[00:05] | – Why? – It’s my job. | -为什么 -这是我的工作 |
[00:06] | That was Erica Flynn. | 艾瑞卡·弗琳 |
[00:07] | She wants to help out with the investigation. | 她想帮忙破案 |
[00:09] | Great. We should fax over the case file and get her a gun. | 太好了 我们该把卷宗传真过去 再给她把枪 |
[00:12] | You’re skilled at getting people | 你很擅长让人们 |
[00:12] | to open up to you, to trust you, | 对你敞开心扉 信任你 |
[00:14] | And there’s a question whether you use that skill | 但现在的问题是 你是用这种能力 |
[00:16] | to help people or to manipulate them. | 去帮助他人呢 还是去操纵他人呢 |
[00:19] | You can find happiness again, even true love. | 你还能重拾愉悦 甚至重获真爱 |
[00:21] | you have to be willing to let me help you. | 只要你愿意接受我的帮助 |
[00:23] | Did you know Erica was gonna do this? | 你是否知道艾瑞卡会这么做 |
[00:25] | Try to escape? Of course. | 企图逃跑吗 当然 |
[00:26] | I know you have feelings for me. | 我知道你对我有感觉 |
[00:34] | This was a car bombing in Pakistan 14 months ago. | 这是十四个月前在巴基斯坦发生的汽车炸弹袭击 |
[00:37] | 7 people died, 30 injured. | 七人身亡 三十人受伤 |
[00:41] | Egypt, eight months ago. 14 people killed. | 八个月前埃及发生的袭击 十四人身亡 |
[00:45] | This was an attack on a hotel in Indonesia. | 这是发生在印尼一家酒店的袭击 |
[00:49] | All of these are made possible by this man | 可能的幕后主使是 |
[00:52] | Jan Nemec. | 杨·奈米克 |
[00:54] | Slovakian. | 斯洛伐克人 |
[00:55] | He was trained by the Russian mob as a teenager. | 他幼时在俄罗斯黑帮接受过训练 |
[00:57] | He’s based in Beirut now. | 目前在贝鲁特活动 |
[00:59] | So, he’s part of a terrorist group? | 他是恐怖组织一员吗 |
[01:00] | Not with a face like that. | 看起来就不是 |
[01:02] | – He’s obviously in it for the money. – Correct. | -很明显只是金钱上的来往 -没错 |
[01:04] | This is Danitra Cass. She’s C.I.A. | 这位是中情局的丹妮垂·卡丝 |
[01:06] | They’re here to ask for your help with the Nemec case. | 他们就奈米克一案前来寻求帮助 |
[01:09] | Nemec’s a supplier. He sells weapons, explosives. | 奈米克是军火供应商 他出售武器与爆炸物 |
[01:13] | We’ve been struggling to get solid intelligence on him for years, | 多年来我们一直努力挖掘关于他的切实情报 |
[01:15] | but he’s careful. | 但他十分谨慎 |
[01:17] | Won’t use computers, doesn’t leave a data trail. | 他从不使用电脑 没留下过可追踪的数据 |
[01:19] | Well, you must have something or you wouldn’t be here. | 你们到这来 一定是有了别的发现 |
[01:21] | A source in Beirut claims that Nemec | 贝鲁特的线人称奈米克 |
[01:22] | just sent a shipment of passport chips to the U.S. | 刚运送出了一批护照芯片 目的地是美国 |
[01:25] | You use these chips to forge passports | 用那些芯片伪造护照 |
[01:28] | to get people in and out of the country undetected. | 持照人就能神不知鬼不觉地进出国内 |
[01:31] | Our informant says that he was paid 1.5 million euros | 线人称菲律宾的一个伊斯兰圣战组织 |
[01:34] | by a Jihadist group in the Philippines. | 为此支付了他150万欧元 |
[01:36] | We think it’s the first step | 我们认为这是他们 |
[01:37] | towards an attack on American soil. | 发动对美国本土袭击的第一步 |
[01:39] | We need to find these passport chips and arrest Nemec, | 我们必须找到护照芯片并逮捕奈米克 |
[01:43] | and that is why we’re asking for your help. | 因此我们前来寻求你们的帮助 |
[01:45] | Actually, it’s because of this woman. | 其实 是为了这个女人 |
[01:49] | Erica Flynn? | 艾瑞卡·弗琳 |
[01:50] | I understand you’ve dealt with her. | 我知道你们之前与她打过交道 |
[01:52] | She ran a dating service in California. | 她在加利福尼亚开过婚介公司 |
[01:54] | We arrested her for killing her husband. | 她因谋杀亲夫被我们逮捕 |
[01:56] | She escaped from prison about a year ago. | 一年前她从监狱逃脱 |
[01:58] | She’s been on the run ever since. | 至今在逃 |
[02:00] | Well, she ran into Nemec. She’s his girlfriend. | 她在逃亡时遇见了奈米克 现在是他的女友 |
[02:03] | What exactly was your relationship with her, Mr. Jane? | 你与她是什么关系 简先生 |
[02:06] | Me? Why? | 我 何出此言 |
[02:07] | Because we contacted Ms. Flynn, | 我们联系了弗琳女士 |
[02:09] | and she’s agreed to help us find the chips, arrest Nemec | 她同意帮我们找到芯片并逮捕奈米克 |
[02:13] | in exchange for a reduced sentence of her murder charge. | 条件是缩短谋杀案的刑期 |
[02:15] | But she insists on working with you. | 但她一定要跟你共事 |
[02:18] | Says no other person will do. | 别的人一律不行 |
[02:22] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[02:23] | No other person will do. | 别的人一律不行哈 |
[02:25] | Don’t ask me. | 别问我呀 |
[02:26] | Abbott, we got the link set up in your office. | 艾伯特 到你办公室跟她连线 |
[02:28] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[02:30] | Join us, please. | 你们也一起来 |
[02:31] | E-erica Flynn’s not asking to work with me. | 艾瑞卡·弗琳没要我一起 |
[02:33] | Why am I am part of this? | 我为什么要去 |
[02:35] | Well, if Jane goes to Beirut, | 如果简要去贝鲁特 |
[02:36] | he’s gonna need a partner to go undercover with him. | 他会需要一个搭档配合掩护身份 |
[02:38] | You’ve done it before. Seemed like a logical choice. | 你之前干过这事 你去很合理 |
[02:41] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[02:41] | I arrested her. | 是我逮捕了她 |
[02:42] | I don’t know how I feel about helping her avoid prison. | 要帮她缩短刑期我心里不太舒服 |
[02:44] | Yeah, it’s a — a tradeoff. I know, | 这是代价 我懂你的心情 |
[02:46] | But it’s worth it, I think, with the issues at hand. | 但就目前形势来看 这是值得的 |
[02:50] | Jane? | 简你呢 |
[02:51] | Me? No. No problem. | 我吗 没问题 |
[02:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:53] | Well, Lisbon, if you still have concerns, | 里斯本 如果你仍有顾虑 |
[02:56] | we can discuss it after the meeting, okay? | 我们会后再谈 好吗 |
[03:09] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[03:13] | Ms. Flynn, everyone’s here. | 弗琳女士 大家都到了 |
[03:16] | Patrick. It’s so good to see you. | 派翠克 见到你真好 |
[03:18] | And agent Lisbon. | 还有里斯本探员 |
[03:20] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:22] | Uh, what is this about, Erica? | 这到底是怎么回事 艾瑞卡 |
[03:24] | Isn’t it obvious? | 难道还不够明显吗 |
[03:25] | – I need you. – Really? | -我需要你 -是吗 |
[03:27] | Jan uses a courier to send messages, | 杨用信使来传递信息 |
[03:30] | but they’re coded. | 但信息加密了 |
[03:31] | The courier has to memorize a long string of numbers. | 信使必须记下一长串的数字 |
[03:33] | I can’t think of anyone with a better memory than yours. | 我想不出还有比你记性更好的人了 |
[03:36] | Nemec’s courier was killed in an accident. | 奈米克的信使因意外身亡 |
[03:38] | He’s looking for a new one. | 他正在找新的人 |
[03:40] | He has to let the people that bought the passport chips | 信使负责通知卖家在何处 |
[03:42] | know where to pick them up. | 提走护照芯片 |
[03:44] | We’d like you to go to Beirut and be the courier. | 我们希望由你去贝鲁特扮演信使 |
[03:47] | He’ll give you the code, we’ll crack it, | 他告诉你密码 我们破解它 |
[03:48] | get the chips, and him. | 截获芯片 同时逮捕他 |
[03:51] | Well, I guess I could do that. | 我想行吧 |
[03:53] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[03:56] | See you when you get here. | 到时候见 |
[03:57] | I look forward to working with you again, Patrick. | 很期待再次与你共事 派翠克 |
[04:01] | Interesting woman. | 她很有趣 |
[04:03] | Sir? | 长官 |
[04:04] | There’s no need to meet. It’s an important mission. | 我们不用再谈了 这次任务很重要 |
[04:07] | I’m happy to be a part of it. It’s no problem. | 我愿意加入 没问题 |
[04:09] | – No? – None at all. | -真的吗 -完全没问题 |
[04:11] | – So, we’re all good, then? – Yeah, we’re good. | -那大家都没问题了吧 -没问题 |
[05:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:08] | You know what they have here? | 知道他们这的特色甜品吗 |
[05:10] | Great orange blossom ice cream. | 橙花冰激凌 |
[05:11] | Oh, that sounds good. | 赞 |
[05:12] | Yeah, we’ll get some. | 是啊 我们去买点 |
[05:27] | Here you go. | 到了 |
[05:34] | Patrick. Welcome. | 派翠克 欢迎 |
[05:36] | Teresa, it’s so good to see you. | 特蕾莎 见到你很高兴 |
[05:38] | – Hi. – Erica. | -你好 -艾瑞卡 |
[05:39] | I was wondering if you’d be here. | 我还在想你会不会在这 |
[05:41] | I thought we should talk as soon as you got in. | 我认为你们一到我们就该尽快面谈 |
[05:42] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你们不会介意 |
[05:43] | Not at all. | 不介意 |
[05:44] | I had them prepare tea. | 我让人泡好了茶 |
[05:47] | So thoughtful. | 想得真周到 |
[05:50] | Teresa, may I? | 特蕾莎 你要吗 |
[05:51] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[05:53] | So, the F.B.I. | 你们加入了联调局 |
[05:55] | That’s quite an accomplishment. | 真了不起 |
[05:57] | Ms. Flynn, if you don’t mind, | 弗琳女士 不介意的话 |
[05:58] | I’d like to ask you a couple questions. | 我有几个问题要问你 |
[06:00] | Of course. Erica, please. | 当然 请叫我艾瑞卡 |
[06:02] | How did you get involved with Jan Nemec? | 你和杨·奈米克是怎么扯上关系的 |
[06:05] | It’s kind of embarrassing, actually. | 说来有点丢人 |
[06:07] | I ran into some trouble in Sao Paulo — | 我在圣保罗遇上了点麻烦 |
[06:10] | Money trouble. | 金钱上的 |
[06:11] | You’re in a foreign country, | 在异国他乡 |
[06:12] | cut off from everything you know. | 远离了一切熟知的事物 |
[06:13] | You know how difficult it is to live like that. | 可想而知生活有多艰难 |
[06:16] | Well, I think you were born to live like that. | 我想你天生就能应对这类事 |
[06:18] | You flatter me. | 你在恭维我 |
[06:20] | Jan was very charming, and he wanted to help. | 杨很有魅力 他想帮我的忙 |
[06:23] | We started seeing each other, fell into traveling together. | 我们开始交往 一起旅行 |
[06:26] | I didn’t know what he does for a living. | 我不知道他是做什么谋生的 |
[06:29] | He told me he was a businessman. | 他告诉我他是个商人 |
[06:31] | And you believed him? | 你就这么相信了他 |
[06:33] | He’s very secretive about his work. | 他对他的生意讳莫如深 |
[06:35] | I suspected it was unsavory, maybe illegal, | 我猜是什么不光彩的 或者非法的行当 |
[06:39] | but not what it actually involves. | 但没想到是这样的 |
[06:41] | When the C.I.A. told me, I was horrified. | 中情局告诉我的时候 我吓坏了 |
[06:43] | And that’s why you’re turning him in — | 所以你检举他 |
[06:44] | because he horrifies you? | 是因为他吓到你了 |
[06:47] | No. Mainly because I want to go back home. | 不 主要是因为我想回家了 |
[06:52] | I miss it more than I thought I would. | 我比我以为的更想家 |
[06:54] | You’re homesick. | 你害了思乡病 |
[06:55] | Is that so strange? | 有那么奇怪吗 |
[06:56] | When you were away, weren’t there things that you missed | 当你远离家乡的时候 总会有一些事物 |
[06:58] | that you would have given anything to get back? | 会让你不顾一切地想要回来 |
[07:01] | Yeah. There — there were. | 是的 有 |
[07:06] | I can see you don’t believe me, teresa. | 我看得出你不相信我 特蕾莎 |
[07:09] | I just hope that in time, | 希望最终 |
[07:10] | you’ll see that I’m telling the truth. | 你会明白我说的都是实话 |
[07:13] | We should go see Jan. He’s expecting you. | 我们该动身去见杨了 他在等你 |
[07:15] | – Okay. – Patrick has to go alone. | -好 -派翠克必须独自前往 |
[07:17] | He’s very suspicious. He doesn’t even know you’re here. | 他很多疑 他都不知道你也在这里 |
[07:21] | I don’t think I like this. | 我觉得这样不妥 |
[07:22] | Don’t worry. It’ll — it’ll be fine. | 别担心 没事的 |
[07:24] | Lead the way. | 带路吧 |
[07:25] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[07:30] | So, you and Lisbon are together, as in a couple? | 你和里斯本在一起了 恋爱了 |
[07:34] | I can tell by the way she looks at you | 我可以从她看你的眼神里看出来 |
[07:36] | that you have more than a professional relationship. | 你们除了工作关系之外又更进了一步 |
[07:40] | That is, in fact, correct, yes. | 说得没错 |
[07:43] | I’m happy for you, Patrick. | 我为你感到高兴 派翠克 |
[07:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:45] | For both of you. But especially for you. | 为你俩都感到高兴 特别是你 |
[07:48] | I know how much you wanted love in your life. | 我知道你多渴望得到爱 |
[07:50] | I’m very happy you found it. | 很高兴你找到了 |
[07:53] | What is this really about, Erica? | 这到底是怎么回事 艾瑞卡 |
[07:55] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:56] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要帮我们 |
[07:58] | I told you. I want to go home. | 我说了 我想回家 |
[08:00] | Yes, but there’s something else. | 对 但还有别的原因 |
[08:03] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[08:05] | But thank you for suspecting me. | 不过还是谢谢你怀疑我 |
[08:07] | Makes me feel very interesting. | 让我觉得自己还是被人关注的 |
[08:10] | These men will take you to Jan. | 他们会带你去见杨 |
[08:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:16] | Come. | 走吧 |
[08:19] | Guess I’ll see you a little later. | 那么一会儿见了 |
[08:22] | Good luck, Patrick. | 祝你好运 派翠克 |
[09:59] | Hi. I’m here to see Jan Nemec. | 你好 我是来见杨·奈米克的 |
[10:11] | Uh, where are we going? | 这是要去哪儿 |
[10:12] | I-I don’t need to go to the bathroom. | 我不想上厕所 |
[10:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:20] | What — what is this? | 这 这是什么 |
[10:22] | What is — what is this, uh, all about here? | 这是 这是要干什么 |
[10:25] | Uh, listen guys, if you were planning on scaring me, | 听着 伙计们 如果你们是想吓我 |
[10:27] | then mission accomplished. I am — I’m scared. | 那么你们已经做到了 我被吓到了 |
[10:30] | Am I — am I gonna get to see Mr. Nemec? | 我 我能去见奈米克先生了吗 |
[10:31] | – Listen. – I’m listening. | -听好 -我听着呢 |
[10:33] | Listen. Helicopter. Electric range. Newfoundland. | 听好 直升机 电炉 纽芬兰 |
[10:38] | Albino. Retrovirus. Wheelbarrow. | 阿尔比诺 逆转录酶病毒 独轮手推车 |
[10:47] | Okay, what — what — | 怎么 怎么回… |
[10:49] | Battery. Tractor. Fox. Hypotenuse. Slender. Elm. | 电池 拖拉机 狐狸 直角三角形斜边 细长 榆树 |
[11:01] | Stop! Stop, please. Stop. | 停下 求求你们 住手 |
[11:03] | Stone. Harmony. Lint. Banana. Ladder. | 石头 和谐 纱布 香蕉 梯子 |
[11:25] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 够了 |
[11:41] | Patrick Jane, right? | 你叫派翠克·简 对吧 |
[11:45] | Jan. | 我是杨 |
[11:46] | Jan Nemec. | 杨·奈米克 |
[11:49] | Sorry. That was pretty nasty, I know. | 抱歉 场面弄得有点不太好看 |
[11:51] | Still, I need you to repeat the words he just said to you | 不过呢 我要你把他刚才告诉你的词重复一遍 |
[11:56] | in order. | 按顺序来 |
[11:57] | A towel. | 毛巾 |
[11:59] | Yeah, sure. First the words. | 可以 先把词重复一遍 |
[12:01] | I want a towel. | 我要毛巾 |
[12:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:14] | Helicopter. Electric range. Newfoundland. | 直升机 电炉 纽芬兰 |
[12:18] | Albino. Retrovirus. Wheelbarrow. Battery. | 阿尔比诺 逆转录酶病毒 独轮手推车 电池 |
[12:22] | Tractor. Fox. Hypotenuse. | 拖拉机 狐狸 直角三角形斜边 |
[12:25] | Slender. Elm. Stone. | 细长 榆树 石头 |
[12:28] | Harmony. Lint. Banana. | 和谐 纱布 香蕉 |
[12:33] | Ladder. | 梯子 |
[12:34] | Erica said your memory was good. She’s right. | 艾瑞卡说你记性很好 她是对的 |
[12:36] | Just a trick. | 只是个小把戏 |
[12:37] | No, I tested others. | 不 我测试过其他人 |
[12:39] | You’re the only one getting everything correct. | 你是唯一一个一字不差都说对的 |
[12:41] | I didn’t say it was an easy trick. | 我没说这个把戏很容易 |
[12:43] | Like I said, uh, I’m sorry. | 如我刚才所说 很抱歉 |
[12:46] | Please. | 请坐 |
[12:48] | Let’s have something to drink. | 我们喝一杯 |
[12:51] | I’d rather talk about the job. | 我更想谈谈工作 |
[12:52] | Nah. You don’t want to have a drink? | 不想喝一杯吗 |
[12:56] | What kind of a man are you, Jane? | 你是什么人啊 简 |
[13:02] | Okay. The job. | 好吧 那就谈工作 |
[13:04] | I need you to carry a message up here. | 我要你把信息装在脑子里带出去 |
[13:08] | What kind of message? | 什么样的信息 |
[13:09] | 81 unrelated numbers. | 81个无关连的数字 |
[13:11] | You’ll have to memorize them. They cannot be written down. | 你得全用脑子记下来 不能写在纸上 |
[13:14] | When you get to the other end, | 等你见到信息接收人 |
[13:15] | you’ll have to repeat them in precise order. | 一定要按顺序重复给他们听 |
[13:17] | Otherwise, it’s useless. | 否则信息就是完全无用的 |
[13:18] | What does it mean? What’s it about? | 什么意思 信息是什么 |
[13:19] | Oh, that’s exactly the point. | 关键就是这个 |
[13:22] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 |
[13:24] | What are you paying? | 多少酬劳 |
[13:25] | 10,000 euros. | 一万欧元 |
[13:28] | If it works out, there’s gonna be more. | 事情办成了 以后还会有更多 |
[13:30] | – 15,000. – 10,000. | -一万五 -一万 |
[13:31] | 20,000, just for getting me wet. | 两万 你把我弄湿了 |
[13:36] | 10,000. | 一万 |
[13:36] | Get someone else. I’m not interested. | 去找别人吧 我没兴趣 |
[13:47] | Erica said you were an actor. | 艾瑞卡说你以前是个演员 |
[13:52] | – Sort of. – And a policeman? | -算是吧 -还当过警察 |
[13:54] | Yeah, I worked with the police. | 对 我跟警察合作过 |
[13:56] | There was something I wanted. | 我有求于他们 |
[13:58] | And when I got it, I left. | 得手后 我就离开了 |
[13:59] | Because you killed someone, she said. | 因为你杀了一个人 她说 |
[14:01] | More than one… actually. | 其实不止一个 |
[14:05] | But who’s counting? | 不过谁在乎有几个呢 |
[14:06] | You know, if you want to check me or look me up, | 要是你想查我 |
[14:08] | it’s on the internet. | 网上有 |
[14:10] | Oh, we have…Patrick. | 已经查过了 派翠克 |
[14:14] | We have. | 早查过了 |
[14:17] | Relax. | 放松 |
[14:18] | Everything looks okay. | 看起来一切正常 |
[14:20] | Erica says you’re a good guy. | 艾瑞卡说你很不错 |
[14:22] | It’s all good. | 一切都很好 |
[14:24] | Uh, I have only one question, though. | 不过我还有个问题 |
[14:29] | Who’s this? | 这位是谁 |
[14:32] | And, uh, why is she with you? | 还有她为什么跟你在一起 |
[14:53] | Why are you wet? | 你怎么都湿了 |
[14:55] | That’s a little… gag of Jan’s here. | 是杨开的一个小玩笑 |
[14:59] | Jan Nemec, this is my girlfriend, | 杨·奈米克 这位是我的女朋友 |
[15:01] | Teresa Lisbon. | 特蕾莎·里斯本 |
[15:02] | We traveled together. | 我们一起旅行 |
[15:04] | So, uh…what are you doing in Beirut? | 那你们为什么来贝鲁特 |
[15:08] | Patrick thought it would be a good idea. | 派翠克觉得来这不错 |
[15:10] | She has nothing to do with this. | 她跟这事没关系 |
[15:11] | Could she just go back to the hotel, please? | 请让她回酒店吧 |
[15:13] | You can ask me anything. | 你可以问我任何问题 |
[15:14] | Well, maybe you can tell me if you’re with the F.B.I. | 那不如你告诉我你是不是联调局的人 |
[15:18] | No. Why? | 不是 为什么这么问 |
[15:20] | Well, it says here, F.B.I website, | 这里写着的 联调局的网站 |
[15:23] | There’s a Special Agent Teresa Lisbon. | 有位特别探员叫特蕾莎·里斯本 |
[15:26] | It’s a mistake. That’s crazy. | 这肯定搞错了 太扯了 |
[15:28] | Check again. | 再仔细查下 |
[15:31] | What’s that? | 怎么回事 |
[15:32] | Someone’s searching for Lisbon in an F.B.I database. | 有人在联调局的数据库里搜索里斯本的信息 |
[15:34] | Is that a problem? | 有麻烦了吗 |
[15:35] | No, we’re set up for it. | 没有 我们早就有所准备 |
[15:46] | 联调局 特别探员 特蕾莎·里斯本 | |
[15:48] | Different woman. | 不是一个人 |
[15:50] | Told you. | 早告诉你了 |
[15:51] | Yeah. Sorry. Mistake. | 是啊 抱歉搞错了 |
[15:54] | It’s all right. No harm done. | 没关系 没什么大不了的 |
[15:56] | Yeah, well, we’re going back to the hotel. | 好了 我们回酒店了 |
[15:58] | If you need to talk to me, you know where to find me. | 如果你想跟我谈 你知道到哪找我 |
[16:12] | Metropole Hotel. | 去大都会酒店 |
[16:25] | Wylie suggested building the fake profile. | 是怀利建议建个假档案 |
[16:28] | So, now when they see any other mention of Teresa Lisbon, | 现在他们看到任何有关”特蕾莎·里斯本”的东西 |
[16:33] | they’ll assume it’s that woman. | 都会显示那个女人 |
[16:34] | Tell Wylie I owe him one. | 告诉怀利多谢他救我一命 |
[16:37] | So, what do you think? Is Nemec on the hook? | 你怎么看 奈米克上钩了吗 |
[16:39] | It’s hard to tell. | 很难讲 |
[16:40] | Jane made an impression. That we know. | 只知道简让他眼前一亮了 |
[16:46] | We’ll get back to you. | 之后再跟你联系 |
[16:56] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[16:57] | – Fine. – You have a lot of nerve showing up here. | -没事 -你胆子不小 还敢来这 |
[17:00] | – What do you mean? – You told Nemec about me. | -什么意思 -是你告诉奈米克我的事 |
[17:02] | It was you. You’re the only one who knows I’m here. | 绝对是你 只有你知道我在这 |
[17:04] | Of course I did. | 我当然要告诉他 |
[17:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:06] | She’s trying to gain Nemec’s trust. | 她想以此赢取奈米克的信任 |
[17:09] | Yes. | 没错 |
[17:11] | I’ve been trying to convince Jan to hire Patrick. | 我一直在试图说服杨雇佣派翠克 |
[17:13] | He was suspicious, so telling him about you | 他有所怀疑 所以告诉他你的事 |
[17:15] | only helped prove that I’m trustworthy. | 能证明我是值得信任的 |
[17:17] | You should have told us. | 你应该提前告诉我们 |
[17:18] | I’m sorry. I was working fast. | 真是抱歉 我行动太快了 |
[17:20] | I assumed you would be prepared | 我以为你们肯定有所准备 |
[17:22] | for the possibility that he would find out about you. | 以防他发现你的存在 |
[17:23] | We are. | 我们确实有 |
[17:25] | Good. Because it worked. He’s downstairs. | 很好 因为你们成功了 他就在楼下 |
[17:28] | He’s ready to make the deal. | 准备跟你做交易 |
[17:30] | Do you mind if I stay up here? | 你介意我留在这里吗 |
[17:31] | He doesn’t want me down there. | 他不希望我在下面出现 |
[17:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:38] | I’ll be going. | 我走了 |
[17:40] | Bye, y’all. | 再见了 |
[17:42] | Get a little room service. | 叫点客房服务 |
[18:00] | No, Patrick. | 不 派翠克 |
[18:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:19] | 20,000. | 给你两万 |
[18:21] | But I need you to go right away. | 但我需要你立刻出发 |
[18:23] | 5,000 now. 15,000 when you come back. | 预付五千 等你回来再付一万五 |
[18:28] | – Where am I going? – The U.S. | -要我去哪 -美国 |
[18:30] | Atlanta, Georgia. | 乔治亚州亚特兰大 |
[18:33] | You need to go tonight, tomorrow at the latest. | 你今晚就得出发 最迟明天 |
[18:35] | When you get there, call this number. | 等你到了那里 打这个电话 |
[18:37] | Guy who answers will say his name is John Paul. | 接电话的人会说自己叫约翰·保罗 |
[18:40] | When he gives you that name, | 当他告诉你这个名字 |
[18:41] | you say “Dad sends his love.” | 你回答”爸爸说他爱你” |
[18:44] | He’ll say “I miss him.” | 他会说”我想他” |
[18:45] | That means everything is fine and you can meet. | 这就说明一切正常 你们可以见面 |
[18:47] | He’ll tell you an address. | 他会告诉你一个地址 |
[18:48] | You go there, give him a message. | 你过去把信息告诉他 |
[18:51] | Job done. | 任务完成 |
[18:54] | What’s the message? | 信息是什么 |
[18:59] | Left to right, top to bottom, in order. | 从左到右 从上到下 按顺序 |
[19:02] | Can I have a few minutes? | 能给我几分钟吗 |
[19:03] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 没问题 |
[19:17] | Erica says you’re the smartest man she ever met. | 艾瑞卡说你是她见过的最聪明的人 |
[19:22] | Never heard her say that about anyone else. | 她从未这样说过别人 |
[19:31] | You had her, right? | 你跟她在一起过 对吧 |
[19:36] | I’m working. | 我在工作 |
[19:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:47] | شكرا جزيلا | 多谢 |
[19:52] | You speak Lebanese? | 你会说黎巴嫩语 |
[19:54] | Just enough to say “Please” and “Thank you.” | 只会说”请”和”谢谢” |
[19:57] | Would you like some? | 你想喝点吗 |
[19:58] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[20:02] | I hope you don’t mind me saying so, but I’m very happy | 希望你不要介意我这么说 但我真的很高兴 |
[20:04] | that you and Patrick have found each other. | 看到你跟派翠克遇到了彼此 |
[20:07] | Patrick likes to pretend that he’s this lone wolf. | 派翠克总喜欢表现得喜爱独居 |
[20:11] | He’s needed someone in his life ever since his wife died. | 他妻子去世之后 他一直需要有人陪在他身边 |
[20:14] | I’m very glad it’s you. | 我很高兴那个人是你 |
[20:16] | Did he say something to you? | 他跟你说了什么吗 |
[20:18] | I used to be a matchmaker. | 我以前是给人牵线的 |
[20:20] | I can tell when someone is starting a new relationship. | 我看得出来别人开始热恋的样子 |
[20:22] | It’s a beautiful thing to see. | 看着就让人心情愉悦 |
[20:25] | Well…thanks. | 谢了 |
[20:30] | I also sense some tension between you and I. | 我还感觉你我之间的气氛还是有点紧张 |
[20:33] | And I really don’t want that. | 我真心觉得这是不必要的 |
[20:36] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你没什么好担心的 |
[20:39] | Why would I worry? What? | 我为什么要担心 担心什么 |
[20:41] | Did Patrick not say anything? | 派翠克没提过吗 |
[20:44] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[20:45] | I should have known. So typical. | 我早该猜到的 太常见了 |
[20:50] | Men like to pretend like the past never happened. | 男人总喜欢假装过去的事从未发生过 |
[20:52] | We’re the ones who remember. | 只有女人才记得 |
[20:57] | I shouldn’t have said anything. | 我真不应该提起的 |
[20:58] | Please forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[21:06] | 54 54. | |
[21:09] | 10 10. | |
[21:12] | 300 300. | |
[21:15] | 28 28. | |
[21:17] | 6 6. | |
[21:19] | That’s 81 numbers. | 一共81个数 |
[21:21] | Mr. Jane, are you sure about these? | 简先生 你确定吗 |
[21:23] | There’s a lot hanging on this. | 此事关系重大 |
[21:24] | Yes, I’m sure. | 对 我确定 |
[21:25] | All right. We got it from here, buddy. | 好的 之后就交给我们吧 伙计 |
[21:27] | You got a plane to catch tomorrow. Lay low, okay? | 你明天还有飞机要赶 小心点 好吗 |
[21:30] | Will do. | 好的 |
[21:34] | You know, I’m not that tired. How about you? | 其实也不是很累 你呢 |
[21:36] | – No. – Want to go get something to eat? | -还好 -想去吃点东西吗 |
[21:39] | Bellboy was telling me about this restaurant | 服务员跟我说这里的餐厅 |
[21:40] | that does a great manakish. | 做的曼拉克什很棒 |
[21:42] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[21:46] | – Everything okay? – Fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[21:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:51] | Your liaison — give him the numbers | 把数字给你的联系人 |
[21:53] | and any other support that they ask for. | 有什么需要就尽量提供 |
[21:56] | Tell Vega to stay close and give you the help you need. | 让维加跟进提供帮助 |
[21:58] | Got it. | 好的 |
[22:01] | And what if they can’t crack it? | 如果他们解不开密码呢 |
[22:02] | What are you thinking? | 你有什么想法 |
[22:04] | This guy, John Paul, | 这个人 约翰·保罗 |
[22:06] | does he have any idea when Jane’s supposed to arrive | 他知道简的飞机几点抵达 |
[22:08] | – in the U.S.? – No. | -美国吗 -不知道 |
[22:10] | And Nemec won’t risk getting in touch with him. | 奈米克也不会冒险与他联络 |
[22:12] | Jane said he was only given a window of arrival, | 简说奈米克只给了他一个时间段 |
[22:14] | not a specific date. | 没有准确时间 |
[22:15] | So, as far as he knows, Jane’s already here. | 所以对他来说 简可能已经到达了 |
[22:17] | Does he know what Jane looks like? | 他知道简的长相吗 |
[22:19] | No. He doesn’t. | 不 不知道 |
[22:21] | So, let’s set up the meet. | 那么我们直接派人去见面吧 |
[22:22] | We get the message to John Paul, | 我们把信息传给约翰·保罗 |
[22:24] | we follow him to the location, | 跟踪他到秘密地点 |
[22:25] | we grab him and the passport chips, | 抓住他然后取走护照芯片 |
[22:28] | even if he can’t crack the code. | 就算密码破解不了也无妨了 |
[22:31] | Is that okay with the C.I.A.? | 中情局同意吗 |
[22:32] | As long as we’re in on it. | 只要不把我们排除在外就行 |
[22:34] | Our pleasure. | 乐意之至 |
[22:41] | This is John Paul. | 我是约翰·保罗 |
[22:42] | Dad sends his love. | 爸爸说他爱你 |
[22:43] | I miss him. | 我想他 |
[22:44] | – Where should I go? – You’re in Atlanta? | -我们哪里见 -你在亚特兰大吗 |
[22:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:47] | How soon can you meet? | 你多久能见面 |
[22:50] | Five hours. | 五小时 |
[22:54] | There’s a roadhouse in Brookhaven. | 布鲁克海文有个路边酒吧 |
[22:58] | Little Ed’s on Walthrop. | 沃斯罗普路旁的小埃德酒吧 |
[23:00] | Turn your coffee cup upside down. | 把咖啡杯倒扣在桌上 |
[23:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:09] | Fire up the jet. | 准备行动 |
[23:15] | So, anyway, the analysts are trying | 破译员正在尝试 |
[23:17] | something called modulo-2 arithmetic, | 什么模2运算 |
[23:19] | which sounds very cool. | 听起来很酷 |
[23:20] | I just wish I knew what it meant. | 要是我知道是什么意思就好了 |
[23:25] | Hello? | 在听吗 |
[23:27] | Sorry, uh, what were you saying? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[23:30] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[23:32] | Looks like they’re getting ready for the meet. | 看来他们在准备会面的事了 |
[23:35] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[23:36] | Pretty exciting, I guess. | 很令人兴奋对吧 |
[23:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:40] | Anyway, um, how can I help you here? | 话说回来 我有什么能帮你的吗 |
[23:44] | You should go with Cho. I don’t need your help. | 你和周一起去吧 我这儿也不需要你帮忙 |
[23:46] | – No. – No, don’t worry. | -不用 -不 别担心 |
[23:47] | It’s fine. Don’t worry about it. | 没事的 不用在意 |
[23:48] | – You mean it? – Yeah. Sure. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[23:50] | Thank you. You’re the best. | 谢谢 你最好了 |
[23:52] | Of course. | 那当然 |
[23:53] | Sir. Agent Wylie doesn’t need my help. | 长官 怀利探员不需要我的帮助 |
[23:56] | Okay if I come along with you? | 我能跟你一起去吗 |
[23:58] | You run it by Abbott? Did he okay it? | 你问过艾伯特了吗 他同意了吗 |
[24:00] | Yes, sir, he did. | 是的 长官 他同意了 |
[24:01] | Suit up. We leave right away. | 准备一下 马上出发 |
[24:17] | Only two minutes past the target hour. | 目标时间只过了两分钟 |
[24:19] | Everybody stay loose. | 所有人保持镇定 |
[24:28] | Male, 30s, from the north. | 男性 三十出头 从北边来 |
[24:32] | There she is. | 来啦 |
[24:34] | False alarm. | 误报 |
[24:50] | Another male. | 男性 |
[24:51] | Late 20s, possibly Filipino. | 二十出头 看起来像菲律宾裔 |
[25:19] | Hey. Hey, everybody stay calm. | 所有人保持镇定 |
[25:53] | You bitch! | 贱人 |
[25:57] | Vega! | 维加 |
[26:01] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:02] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[26:21] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:29] | What was that thing you said was good? | 你说什么好吃来着 |
[26:30] | – It was mana something? – Manakish. | -曼拉什么什么的 -曼拉克什 |
[26:32] | Oh. Yeah, it’s like a little pizza. | 就像小型的披萨 |
[26:38] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[26:39] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[26:43] | Nothing. | 真的没什么 |
[26:50] | Did something happen between you and Erica Flynn? | 你和艾瑞卡·弗琳有过一段是吗 |
[26:52] | Why? | 何出此言 |
[26:53] | She made a point of letting me know that it did, | 她刻意向我暗示你们有过一段 |
[26:56] | so did it? | 所以我想问问你 |
[27:02] | Well, um… | 怎么说呢 |
[27:05] | Actually, yes. Something did. | 算是 有过 |
[27:10] | When we were working together, we — we kissed. | 我们一起工作时 曾经有过一个吻 |
[27:12] | – You kissed? – Just once in her hotel room. | -一个吻 -就一次 在她旅馆房间 |
[27:15] | This story just keeps on getting better. | 这故事真是越来越棒了 |
[27:16] | It was nothing. | 没什么的 |
[27:18] | Don’t say that, okay? | 别扯了好吗 |
[27:19] | Okay, well, you’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[27:20] | It — it wasn’t nothing at the time. | 当时我对她并非全无感觉 |
[27:24] | But it was a long time ago, and, um… | 但那都是很久以前的事了 |
[27:27] | It was never gonna amount to anything. | 而且从来都没可能有后续发展的 |
[27:29] | It just — it — it couldn’t. | 只是 就是不行 |
[27:31] | – Why didn’t you tell me? – I didn’t think about it. | -为什么不早点告诉我 -我压根没想过这事 |
[27:34] | Well, when you found out we were coming here, | 当你知道我们要来这里时 |
[27:36] | you could have told me. | 总可以告诉我吧 |
[27:36] | Yes, I thought about it then, | 是 当时我是想到了 |
[27:37] | but I-I made a decision… not to tell you | 但是我觉得 还是不要告诉你 |
[27:41] | because I was worried that, um… | 因为我担心 |
[27:47] | that it would come between us. | 这会破坏我们的关系 |
[27:50] | I just wish I’d heard it from you first. | 我只是希望是你先告诉我的 |
[27:52] | That’s all. | 就是这样 |
[27:55] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[27:58] | Yeah, uh… I should have told you. | 是的 我是该告诉你 |
[28:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:05] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[28:06] | Really. It’s okay. | 真的 没关系的 |
[28:12] | Are there any others that I should know about? | 你还有哪位我该知道的前任吗 |
[28:15] | Like, people we’ve worked with? | 比如说 和我们工作有关的 |
[28:16] | – It would — it would help me if I — if I knew. – No. | -还是告诉我比较好 -没了 |
[28:19] | Lorelei? | 劳拉蕾 |
[28:20] | I always thought that maybe something happened with you two. | 我一直觉得你们俩之间有点什么 |
[28:23] | Lorelei? | 劳拉蕾 |
[28:30] | Okay, how about this? | 好吧 这样如何 |
[28:32] | I’ll tell you about Lorelei | 我可以告诉你劳拉蕾的事 |
[28:34] | if you would tell me about one Walter Mashburn. | 如果你能跟我讲讲那位沃尔特·马什伯恩 |
[28:41] | Y-you said that manakish is like a little pizza? | 你 你说曼拉克什像个小披萨 |
[28:43] | – Yeah, that’s right. – Yum. | -嗯 没错 -一定很好吃 |
[28:44] | – Let’s get some. – Yeah. | -那就吃这个吧 -好 |
[28:46] | Tea? | 喝茶吗 |
[28:48] | Please. | 好的 |
[28:51] | Is that your phone? | 是你手机响了吗 |
[28:58] | What’s up, boss? | 怎么了 老大 |
[28:59] | We’ve got a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[29:00] | His full name is John Paul Navarro. | 他的全名是约翰·保罗·纳瓦罗 |
[29:03] | Looks like he was connected | 他和菲律宾的 |
[29:04] | to a Jihadist group in the Philippines. | 一个圣战组织有瓜葛 |
[29:06] | We’re still looking into that. | 我们还在调查 |
[29:07] | Well, what about the blank passport chips? | 那些空白护照芯片呢 |
[29:10] | Well, looks like they’re in the Atlanta area, | 芯片现在应该在亚特兰大 |
[29:12] | but we just don’t know where. | 但是我们不知道具体位置 |
[29:13] | Uh, how’s the C.I.A. doing with the code? | 中情局破解密码了吗 |
[29:15] | They can’t crack it. They think it’s a one-time pad. | 他们解不开 他们认为那是一次性密码本 |
[29:18] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[29:19] | I-It’s a-a code made with a key. | 是一种带有密钥的密码 |
[29:21] | The person who encodes the message has the key, | 编码的人知道密钥 |
[29:23] | so does the person who decodes it. | 解码的也知道 |
[29:25] | Without it, you can’t make sense of it. | 不知道密钥是解不开密码的 |
[29:27] | Nemec and John Paul must have the key. | 奈米克和约翰·保罗肯定知道密钥 |
[29:29] | Did you check John Paul’s apartment? | 你们有搜查约翰·保罗的住所吗 |
[29:30] | Yeah, but we need to know what we’re looking for. | 搜查过了 但是我们不知道到底要找什么 |
[29:33] | It could be anything — a magazine, a book. | 可能是任何东西 杂志 书 |
[29:35] | It’s a book. | 是书 |
[29:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:37] | Well, Nemec has two bookshelves filled, | 奈米克有两个书架都装满了书 |
[29:40] | and he’s not a reader. | 但他可不是会看书的人 |
[29:42] | We still need to know which book it is. | 我们还是得知道是什么书 |
[29:44] | So, in the meantime, you two need to get out of there. | 同时 你们俩需要赶快离开 |
[29:47] | Pretty soon, Nemec is gonna find out | 奈米克很快就会发现 |
[29:48] | that John Paul is dead, and when he does, | 约翰·保罗已经死了 他发现之后 |
[29:50] | you two need to stay out of sight. | 你们俩就有危险了 |
[29:52] | Change hotels, stay indoors, | 换家酒店 待在房间内 |
[29:54] | and get on that plane tomorrow. | 明天一定要搭上那趟航班回来 |
[29:57] | Yeah, we’ll definitely do all of that, | 我们会这么做的 |
[29:58] | but I think we can find those computer chips. | 但是我认为我们可以找到那些芯片 |
[30:00] | How? | 怎么找 |
[30:01] | Uh, I’ll tell you later. Bye. | 迟点告诉你 再见 |
[30:04] | What’s your plan? | 你有什么计划 |
[30:05] | Uh, the key is probably in one of the books | 密钥肯定在奈米克房间里的 |
[30:07] | in Nemec’s apartment. | 某本书上 |
[30:09] | I just need to figure out which one. | 我只要搞清楚是哪一本就行了 |
[30:10] | Well, how are we gonna get into the apartment? | 但我们怎么进他房间 |
[30:12] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[30:13] | Don’t tell me you’re calling her. | 别告诉我你在艾瑞卡打电话 |
[30:14] | – I am. – We don’t need her help. | -是的 -我们不需要她帮忙 |
[30:16] | Yes, we do. | 我们需要 |
[30:17] | Hey, Erica, it’s Patrick. Sorry to wake you. | 艾瑞卡 我是派翠克 很抱歉把你吵醒了 |
[30:20] | Yep. Yep. | 是的 好 |
[30:32] | Jan’s got a meeting across town. It should be fine. | 杨正在城市另一边跟人会谈 应该没问题 |
[30:45] | Do you need help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[30:46] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[30:47] | N-no, actually. I — I’m — I’m fine, thank you. | 不用了 没问题 谢谢 |
[30:52] | Do you know what you’re looking for? | 你知道要找什么吗 |
[30:53] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[30:55] | I always think of you as having a plan | 我一直觉得你是有了计划 |
[30:57] | but never admitting it. | 但不会承认的人 |
[30:59] | That’s funny. | 很有趣 |
[31:00] | That’s how I think of you. | 在我看来你也是这样 |
[31:04] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[31:06] | Not too much longer. | 不会太久的 |
[31:08] | Be patient. | 有点耐心 |
[31:12] | He’s here. He’s back. | 他来了 他回来了 |
[31:24] | Light. Light, light, light, light. | 关灯 关灯 关灯 |
[32:01] | I think we’re fine. | 应该没事了 |
[32:03] | That was close. | 太惊险了 |
[32:17] | I’m sorry you didn’t get your book. | 很遗憾你没有找到要找的书 |
[32:18] | Oh, no. I got — I got my book. | 不 我找到书了 |
[32:21] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[32:25] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:31] | Excuse me, sir? | 打扰下 长官 |
[32:34] | Yeah, what do you got? | 有什么发现 |
[32:35] | Well, the C.I.A. analysts think | 中情局的分析员认为 |
[32:36] | the code treats each book page like a grid, | 按照密码 书的每一页都像是网格 |
[32:39] | so the first number tells you what page number, | 第一个数字是第几页 |
[32:41] | the second’s the number of letters across the bottom, | 第二个数字是最后一行第几个字母 |
[32:43] | The third’s the number of letters up. | 第三个数字是在字母表上往前数几位 |
[32:44] | Each three-number set gives you one letter. | 每三个数字给出一个字母 |
[32:46] | Yeah, how long to work it out? | 要多久才能破解出来 |
[32:47] | If they’re right, 10 minutes. | 如果这个假设是对的 十分钟吧 |
[32:49] | Call Cho as soon as you got it. | 一破解完就联系周 |
[32:57] | F.B.I! Open up! | 联调局 开门 |
[33:11] | Clear! | 安全 |
[33:13] | Clear! | 安全 |
[33:14] | Clear! | 安全 |
[33:16] | Clear upstairs! | 楼上安全 |
[33:19] | Doesn’t look like anybody’s been here for a while. | 看起来不像最近有人来过 |
[33:21] | You sure your people got the right address? | 你们查出来的地址对吗 |
[33:25] | Any sign of the chips upstairs? | 楼上有芯片吗 |
[33:26] | No. But they’re looking. | 没有 他们还在找 |
[33:29] | Maybe we want to bring in some techs, | 也许应该找技术人员过来 |
[33:31] | start tearing up the floorboards. | 把这里翻个底朝天 |
[33:33] | They could be anywhere. | 在哪儿都有可能 |
[33:39] | Are the shades drawn upstairs? | 楼上的窗帘都是放下来的吗 |
[33:40] | I think so. | 是的 |
[33:42] | This one isn’t. | 这一个没有 |
[33:57] | Guess this is the right address. | 看来地址是对的 |
[34:11] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[34:12] | What about the group John Paul belonged to? | 约翰·保罗卖命的组织呢 |
[34:14] | Did we get anything on them? | 有查到他们的线索吗 |
[34:15] | From what we can tell, | 我们现在只知道 |
[34:16] | most of the membership’s in the Philippines. | 组织里大部分人都在菲律宾 |
[34:18] | Pretty low level, barely on the radar, | 都是低级人员 几乎没被注意过 |
[34:20] | but we have our eyes on them now. | 但是现在我们盯上他们了 |
[34:23] | Tell me, how did Jane know which book it was? | 对了 简是怎么知道是哪本书的 |
[34:26] | It had to have been a book that Nemec had read recently, | 他认为一定是奈米克最近刚看过的书 |
[34:28] | so he looked for one that had a cracked spine, | 所以应该是书脊有压痕 |
[34:30] | that didn’t have any dust on it. | 也没有落灰的书 |
[34:31] | Nice. Nemec in custody yet? | 漂亮 奈米克抓起来了吗 |
[34:34] | The Beirut police are arresting him now. | 贝鲁特警方正在逮捕他 |
[34:37] | You think you’ll get away?! | 你觉得你能跑得掉吗 |
[34:40] | I’ll find you, Erica! I’ll find you! | 我会找到你的 艾瑞卡 我会找到你的 |
[34:44] | I’ll cut off your head and I’ll spit down your neck, | 我会把你的头砍下来 朝你脸上吐口水 |
[34:46] | You little bitch! | 你个小婊子 |
[35:02] | Jane? | 简 |
[35:05] | I was just helping Erica for a moment. | 我只是安慰下艾瑞卡 |
[35:07] | Helping her? | 安慰她 |
[35:09] | Yes. Jan was furious. | 是的 杨很愤怒 |
[35:11] | I was very upsetting. | 我很害怕 |
[35:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:16] | Ah.. Beirut police officer will take you into protective custody | 贝鲁特警方会对你实施保护性监管 |
[35:19] | until the embassy can arrange for you | 直到大使馆安排好 |
[35:20] | to be escorted back to the U.S. | 把你遣送回美国 |
[35:22] | Okay. That’s fine. | 好的 没问题 |
[35:24] | Jane, can I talk to you for a second? | 简 单独说两句 |
[35:27] | Sure. | 当然 |
[35:31] | Look, Lisbon, she’s just very upset. | 听着 里斯本 她只是很害怕 |
[35:33] | Well, I don’t want to talk about her. | 我不是要跟你谈她 |
[35:35] | This is about you. You lied about kissing her. | 我要谈的是你 吻她的事你说谎了 |
[35:38] | I didn’t lie. | 我没说谎 |
[35:39] | And you insisted on getting her help | 而且我明确跟你说了不要找她帮忙 |
[35:40] | even after I specifically asked you not to. | 你却还是找了她 |
[35:42] | I’m working with her. | 我是在跟她合作 |
[35:44] | That’s what we’re supposed to do, right? | 我们应该这么做 不是吗 |
[35:45] | Ever since we got here, you’re talking about Erica, | 自打到这儿 你就一直提到艾瑞卡 |
[35:47] | trying to find ways to spend time with her. | 找机会和她待在一起 |
[35:49] | Lisbon, there’s no reason to get emotional here. | 里斯本 别激动 |
[35:51] | It’s — it’s — it’s nothing. | 没什么需要担心的 |
[35:52] | Whatever happened between you two, it’s not over. | 不管你们之间发生过什么 还没结束 |
[35:55] | Just admit it. | 承认吧 |
[35:56] | That is not true. It’s not. | 这不是真的 不是 |
[36:00] | I need to bring Nemec in with the police. | 我要和警方一起把奈米克带回去 |
[36:01] | You do what you want. I’m done. | 你想干什么就干什么吧 我不管了 |
[36:21] | Uh, I guess this is the officer | 这位警官 |
[36:23] | that’s supposed to take you into custody. | 应该是来监管你的 |
[36:27] | He’s not going to, is he? | 但他不会这么做 是吗 |
[36:29] | No. | 是的 |
[36:39] | You always have every angle covered. | 你总是把每一步都计划好 |
[36:43] | Don’t you? | 你不是吗 |
[36:45] | – It’s here, isn’t it? – What? | -就在这里 是吗 -你在说什么 |
[36:47] | That thing you wouldn’t tell me about — | 你不愿意告诉我的东西 |
[36:48] | the other reason you did this. | 你这么做的另外一个原因 |
[36:50] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 抱歉 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:52] | The 1.5 million Euro Nemec received | 奈米克卖掉那些护照芯片得到的 |
[36:54] | for those passport chips. | 150万欧元 |
[36:57] | The money — it’s in this room. | 那笔钱 就在这个房间 |
[37:00] | You needn’t deny it. | 你无需抵赖 |
[37:01] | You’re the smartest man I ever met. | 你是我遇到过的最聪明的人 |
[37:11] | – It’s pretty, isn’t it? – Gorgeous. | -厉害吧 -厉害极了 |
[37:13] | You took your chance when the C.I.A. came to you | 你利用了中情局找你帮忙 |
[37:15] | about turning Nemec in. | 抓奈米克的机会 |
[37:17] | Then you had his courier killed | 你杀了他的信使 |
[37:19] | and you made it look like it was an accident. | 伪装成事故 |
[37:21] | Why do you always think the worst of me? | 你为什么总是把我想得那么坏呢 |
[37:22] | And you thought that you could use me | 然后你认为你可以利用我 |
[37:25] | to take care of Nemec and take his cash. | 解决奈米克 拿到他的钱 |
[37:27] | After all, you’d already gotten away from me once before. | 毕竟你已经从我手上逃走过一次了 |
[37:31] | You never intended to go back to the U.S. | 你从来没打算回美国 |
[37:34] | All you wanted was Nemec’s money and freedom. | 你想要的只是奈米克的钱和自由 |
[37:37] | Maybe you’re not as smart as I thought. | 也许你不如我想得那么聪明 |
[37:38] | Why would you say that? | 何出此言 |
[37:39] | It wasn’t just about the money. | 这不只是为了钱 |
[37:41] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[37:44] | I missed you, Patrick. | 我想你 派翠克 |
[37:49] | I’m a professional in the field of romance and relationships. | 我是创造爱情维系感情的专家 |
[37:53] | and it pains me to admit it, | 虽然我很不愿意这么说 |
[37:54] | but in my professional opinion, | 但是以我的专业眼光来看 |
[37:56] | you and Lisbon will not last as a couple. | 你和里斯本之间不会长久的 |
[37:59] | – Why is that? – Because you’re drawn to each other | -为什么 -因为你们没有因为对的理由 |
[38:01] | for the wrong reasons. | 而在一起 |
[38:02] | You’re attracted to her virtue, her honesty, | 你为她的德行 真诚和善良所吸引 |
[38:04] | and her goodness — things you think you lack. | 你认为那正是你所缺乏的 |
[38:08] | She’s interested in you for your danger, | 而她则是被你的危险 不可预见性 |
[38:11] | your unpredictability, your transgressions. | 和不按规矩行事所吸引 |
[38:16] | These superficial qualities are alluring, even erotic, | 这些表面上的东西很有诱惑性 甚至很有挑逗性 |
[38:19] | but they don’t make for a lasting relationship. | 但它们不能让感情长久 |
[38:21] | And what does? | 那什么才行呢 |
[38:22] | Finding your soul mate — | 找到你的灵魂伴侣 |
[38:26] | the person who sees the world the way you do, | 那个和你以同样的眼光看世界的人 |
[38:29] | who laughs at the things you laugh at, | 和你为同样的事开心 |
[38:31] | and…wants the things that you want. | 和你想要同样的东西的那个人 |
[38:35] | And that’s you? | 而你是那个人 |
[38:36] | Here I am. | 正是 |
[38:44] | I love Lisbon. | 我爱里斯本 |
[38:46] | And I’m taking you to the real police, | 我会带你去见真正的警察 |
[38:49] | and they’re gonna lock you up for the rest of your life. | 你的余生都将在监狱里度过 |
[38:52] | Oh, Patrick. | 派翠克 |
[38:55] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[39:02] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[39:11] | On your knees, Erica. | 跪下 艾瑞卡 |
[39:15] | Do it. | 快 |
[39:21] | Jane, you all right? | 简 你还好吗 |
[39:24] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[39:25] | Yep. I’m okay, just… | 是的 我很好 |
[39:30] | Ooh, just need to walk it off a little bit. | 就是要走两步缓一缓 |
[39:41] | Lisbon sent this? | 里斯本发来的 |
[39:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:44] | What’s gonna happen to her? | 她会怎么样 |
[39:45] | Abbott says the deal’s off. | 艾伯特说交易取消 |
[39:46] | When she gets back, she’ll serve out the rest of her sentence. | 等她回来 就要把剩下的刑期服完 |
[39:48] | Vega. | 维加 |
[39:49] | Come here. | 过来 |
[39:50] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[39:52] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[39:59] | You did good work today. | 你今天干得不错 |
[40:01] | But Abbott says he never approved you leaving the office. | 但是艾伯特说他没有批准你参与行动 |
[40:03] | You said he did. | 你说他批准了 |
[40:04] | Did you lie to me? | 你说谎了吗 |
[40:07] | – Sir, I di– – Answer the question. | -长官 我 -回答问题 |
[40:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:14] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:15] | I know that — I just got excited, I guess, | 我知道这 我只是太激动了 |
[40:18] | and I thought that I’d be a lot more — | 我认为我可以更 |
[40:19] | That’s not your call. | 这不是你能决定的 |
[40:21] | Now, I can’t work with someone I can’t trust. | 我不能和我无法信任的人一起工作 |
[40:23] | You can trust me. | 你可以信任我 |
[40:24] | No, I can’t. | 我不能 |
[40:27] | You’re not going out in the field with me again. | 你不能再和我一起出勤了 |
[40:29] | For how long? | 要多久 |
[40:30] | We’ll see. | 看情况吧 |
[40:39] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:55] | What are we doing? | 这是要干什么 |
[40:56] | We need to get to the airport. | 我们要去机场 |
[40:57] | Come on. You’ll see. | 来吧 你马上就知道了 |
[40:58] | It says we have to be there two hours early. | 我们应该提前两小时到机场 |
[41:07] | Oh, my God. Jane! | 上帝啊 简 |
[41:11] | It’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[41:14] | You did this? | 是你安排的吗 |
[41:15] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[41:19] | – Please. – Thank you. | -请坐 -谢谢 |
[41:21] | – And… – What? | -以及 -什么 |
[41:28] | Orange blossom ice cream. You are good. | 橙花冰淇淋 你真棒 |
[41:32] | Dig in. | 尝尝吧 |
[41:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:39] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[41:41] | Fireworks. | 烟花 |
[41:42] | Fireworks? | 烟花 |
[41:43] | It’s the end of Ramadan. They’re celebrating. | 今天斋月结束 他们在庆祝 |
[41:47] | Fireworks. Beautiful. | 烟花 真美 |
[41:48] | Yeah. It is beautiful. | 是啊 确实很美 |
[41:55] | You thought it was a bomb, didn’t you? | 你还以为是炸弹呢 是吗 |
[41:57] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[41:59] | Yes, you did. | 你有 |
[42:00] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[42:02] | You did. | 你有 |
[42:03] | You know, this ice cream is only just okay. | 这个冰淇淋其实味道也就一般 |
[42:06] | Don’t take it out on the ice cream. | 别拿冰淇淋撒气 |
[42:08] | I’m just saying, it’s a long way to go | 我是就事论事 这碗冰淇淋 |
[42:10] | for an okay bowl of ice cream. | 还差得远呢 |
[42:12] | As they say, you can take the girl out of Chicago, | 俗话说 你可以把这个女孩带出芝加哥 |
[42:15] | but you can’t take the Chicago out of the girl. | 但是你无法让她忘记芝加哥 |