时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Mentalist”… | 《超感警探》前情提要 |
[00:03] | Yeah, Lena’s on a short list | 莉娜上了特区商务部的 |
[00:04] | for a position in the commerce department in D.C., | 某职位最有希望的候选人名单 |
[00:06] | So we’re celebrating. | 我们要庆祝一下 |
[00:07] | It’s not a done deal yet. | 还没板上钉钉呢 |
[00:08] | I have to be confirmed, and that could take months. | 得等好几个月才能批准下来 |
[00:10] | What can you tell me about Rio Bravo station? | 能谈谈利澳布拉沃基地的事吗 |
[00:13] | I don’t think I want to go to D.C. | 我不太想去特区 |
[00:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:15] | Because you’re going to be asked questions, | 因为你要参加入职测谎 |
[00:17] | and if any of those questions involve Rio Bravo, | 当他们问到有关利澳布拉沃的问题 |
[00:20] | then you need to be able to say | 你必须要说 |
[00:21] | that you don’t know anything about it. | 你什么都不知道 |
[00:28] | Hi, folks. Welcome to Alamo Brewhouse. | 各位 欢迎光临阿拉莫酒馆 |
[00:30] | Christine will show you to your table. | 克里斯汀会领你们就坐 |
[00:32] | Hey, guys. Come on and join us. | 伙计们 快一起来 |
[00:34] | We have a great Chilean sea bass today for you guys. | 我们今天为你们准备了智利海鲈鱼 |
[00:37] | Sit you right over here. | 那边就坐 |
[00:51] | D.E.A.! Search warrant! | 缉毒局 这是搜查令 |
[00:53] | Come on, let me see some hands! | 快 手都亮出来 |
[00:54] | Put your hands on the table! | 把手放在桌上 |
[00:56] | – D.E.A.! – Policía! Policía! | -缉毒局 -警察 警察 |
[00:57] | Down on the ground now! | 都跪下 |
[00:58] | Head down on the ground now! | 快跪下 |
[01:01] | Hands behind your head! | 双手抱头 |
[01:03] | Sit! | 坐下 |
[01:04] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[01:04] | We have a warrant to search these premises for illegal narcotics. | 我们有搜查令搜查这个经营场所的非法毒品 |
[01:07] | Narcot– this is a restaurant. | 毒品 这里只是餐馆 |
[01:08] | Sir, read the warrant. Let me do my job, okay? | 先生 看这份搜查令 让我尽职好吗 |
[01:11] | Let’s go talk in my office. | 去我们的办公室谈 |
[01:12] | Oh, you want to go to your office? | 你想去你的办公室 |
[01:13] | – Let’s talk. – Yeah, let’s do that. Let’s start there. | -我们去那谈谈吧 -好吧 就从那里开始搜 |
[01:21] | What do you got, Orosco? | 进展如何 奥罗斯科 |
[01:22] | Yeah, we searched the office, dining room, freezer. | 我们搜查了办公室 餐厅 冷冻库 |
[01:25] | K9 went through everything. We got nothing. | 缉毒犬都搜了个遍 一无所获 |
[01:28] | Okay, search again. | 好 再搜一遍 |
[01:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:30] | Don’t walk away. I’m talking to you. | 别走 我在跟你说话呢 |
[01:32] | Mr. Korbell, we are going to finish our search. | 科贝尔先生 我们快搜索完毕了 |
[01:34] | This is harassment! | 这是骚扰 |
[01:34] | The more you interfere, the longer it’s gonna take. | 你越干扰我们 搜索时间就越久 |
[01:36] | Who’s going to clean this place up? Huh? | 搜完了谁来把这里清理干净 |
[01:39] | I’m talking to you, bitch! | 我跟你说话呢 贱人 |
[01:42] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:44] | Don’t talk to my agent that way. Hmm? | 别跟我的手下这么说话 懂吗 |
[01:48] | Okay, easy. | 好 别激动 |
[01:50] | Gonzalez. | 冈萨雷斯 |
[01:58] | Pack up and get out of here. | 收拾走人吧 |
[02:02] | I’m watching you, pal. | 有你好看的 伙计 |
[02:03] | Little dog, put your hands on me? | 小崽子 敢动我 |
[02:19] | Excuse me. I’m looking for Bill Peterson. | 打扰一下 我找比尔·彼得森 |
[02:21] | There he is right there. | 他就在那边 |
[02:28] | Dennis. You look good. | 丹尼斯 你气色不错啊 |
[02:30] | You lost weight. | 你瘦了 |
[02:31] | Oh, yeah, a little bit. Thanks. | 是瘦了点 谢了 |
[02:32] | How’s Lena? | 莉娜怎么样 |
[02:33] | Oh. She’s in D.C. | 她在华府 |
[02:35] | Big things doing. | 在做大事呢 |
[02:36] | Really? | 是吗 |
[02:37] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:38] | Oh, good for her. | 真不错 |
[02:40] | So, Dennis Abbott is handling the after action report | 上头派丹尼斯·艾伯特负责我队 |
[02:44] | on my team’s failed raid on Alamo Brewhouse. | 对阿拉莫酒馆的失败突查的行动报告 |
[02:48] | Yeah, well, D.C. asked. | 对 华府要求的 |
[02:50] | You know, they want someone outside of D.E.A. | 他们想要缉毒局开掉点人 |
[02:53] | Look, I don’t want this to be awkward. | 听着 我不想这件事搞得难看 |
[02:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:57] | Because when you worked for me, you were barely shaving? | 因为你做我手下的时候 连胡子都不怎么剃 |
[03:00] | Yeah. Something like that. | 对 差不多吧 |
[03:03] | It’s been a long time since Rio Bravo Station. | 利澳布拉沃基地事件过去好久了 |
[03:05] | You’ve come up in the world. | 你升上去了 |
[03:07] | Still, we did some good work. | 不过我们过去还是干得不错的 |
[03:10] | Yes, we did. | 没错 |
[03:13] | So, look, I am going to need to talk to your people | 听着 我需要和你的手下谈谈 |
[03:15] | and take a look at the files. | 再看看卷宗 |
[03:17] | Have at it. | 试试吧 |
[03:18] | Alamo Brewhouse was just bad luck. | 阿拉莫酒馆乌龙事件只是我们运气差 |
[03:20] | And you didn’t find any drugs? | 你们没找到任何毒品 |
[03:23] | Different day, we would have. | 换做别日 我们就能找到 |
[03:25] | I want to start with the agent who led the raid, Gonzalez. | 我想和率队突查的冈萨雷斯探员先谈一下 |
[03:29] | I understand that the restaurant owner | 我听说餐馆老板 |
[03:31] | filed a complaint against him. | 投诉了他 |
[03:33] | Gonzo got a little overheated, you know. | 冈萨雷斯反应有点过激了 |
[03:36] | He’s on administrative leave. | 他在休行政假 |
[03:38] | I’ll, uh, I’ll get you his home address. | 我会给你他家地址 |
[03:41] | Um, Dennis, I’m gonna want to take a look | 丹尼斯 你上交报告前 |
[03:44] | at that report of yours before it goes in. | 我想先看一眼 |
[03:51] | Well, you know, that’s not how we do things, Bill. | 你知道 这不是我们做事的流程 比尔 |
[03:54] | A lot of people in this agency | 局里很多人 |
[03:55] | got their gunsights set for ol’ Bill Peterson. | 早就把枪口瞄准了比尔·彼得森 |
[03:59] | I need to know if you’re handing ’em any bullets. | 我得知道你是否也装好了子弹 |
[04:03] | Well, I’m sorry. My hands are tied. | 抱歉 我也束手无策 |
[04:06] | When I was your boss at Rio Bravo, I had your back. | 我在利澳布拉沃还是你上司的时候 我挺你了 |
[04:11] | You’re telling me you don’t have mine now? | 你这是告诉我你不会挺我吗 |
[04:13] | Is that how you want to play this? | 这就是你的处事方式吗 |
[04:16] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[04:17] | I’m just looking for a little professional courtesy. | 我只是要你卖个人情给我 |
[04:24] | I’ll see what I can do, Bill. | 我尽量吧 比尔 |
[04:27] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:29] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[04:39] | I don’t understand | 我不明白 |
[04:40] | why you have to write the damn report. | 为什么非要你写这破报告 |
[04:42] | Oh, it’s nothing. | 这没什么 |
[04:43] | I’ll write it, D.C. will ignore it, | 我写了 华府也会当做没看见 |
[04:44] | and we’ll get on with our lives. | 我们就能继续好好过日子 |
[04:46] | How are you, baby? | 你怎么样 宝贝 |
[04:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:48] | I just had lunch with a senator. | 我刚和参议员共进了午餐 |
[04:49] | I’m meeting with the chair | 一小时后要去和 |
[04:50] | of the energy and commerce committee in an hour. | 能源商务委员会主席会面 |
[04:52] | It’s exciting. | 真令人激动 |
[04:53] | Oh. I wish I were there. | 真希望我也在场 |
[04:55] | I’ll call you tonight, okay? | 我今晚再打给你 好吗 |
[04:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:57] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[05:40] | F.B.I! | 联调局 |
[05:41] | Agent Gonzalez, are you in here? | 冈萨雷斯探员 你在里面吗 |
[06:16] | Abbott said it was the death of a D.E.A. agent. | 艾伯特说是一个缉毒局探员被害案 |
[06:19] | By the way, keep tomorrow night open. | 对了 明晚别有安排 |
[06:21] | Why would it be closed? | 为什么会有安排 |
[06:23] | Your birthday. | 你生日 |
[06:24] | Oh, that. Yes. | 生日啊 对了 |
[06:26] | I already told everybody at work — | 我已经通知了组里所有人 |
[06:27] | No songs, no cake, no gifts. | 不许唱歌 不要蛋糕 不要礼物 |
[06:29] | Good. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[06:30] | Except me. | 除了我 |
[06:31] | Oh, you have a gift for me? | 你给我准备了礼物吗 |
[06:32] | It’s a surprise. | 是个惊喜 |
[06:33] | A surprise? | 惊喜 |
[06:34] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[06:36] | You think you can keep a secret from me for that long? | 你觉得你能瞒得住我那么久吗 |
[06:39] | I don’t think I can. I know I can. | 不是”觉得” 我确信我可以 |
[06:44] | I admire your confidence. | 我佩服你的自信 |
[06:55] | So, Vega, I’ve got tickets to that Blues Festival, | 维加 我有几张蓝调音乐节的票 |
[06:58] | and I was wondering… | 想问下… |
[07:02] | Not “Vega.” Michelle. | 不要叫”维加” 叫米歇尔 |
[07:03] | Michelle, I’ve got tickets, and I was — | 米歇尔 我有几张票 想问下 |
[07:12] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:13] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[07:14] | So, um, Michelle — | 米歇尔 |
[07:16] | Abbott wants us. Caught a case. | 艾伯特叫我们 有新案子 |
[07:17] | O-okay. Great. Yeah, I’ll be right there. | 好的 好极了 我马上过去 |
[07:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:25] | Good morning, everyone. | 早上好 各位 |
[07:27] | This is Bill Peterson, San Antonio D.E.A. | 这位是比尔·彼得森 圣安东尼奥缉毒局的 |
[07:30] | Our victim’s name is Darrell Gonzalez. | 死者的名字是达雷尔·冈萨雷斯 |
[07:33] | He’s been with the D.E.A. for seven years. | 他已经在缉毒局干了七年 |
[07:35] | Served in Afghanistan before that. | 之前曾在阿富汗服役 |
[07:38] | I want you all to know how much I appreciate your help. | 我非常感谢大家对我们的帮助 |
[07:44] | We’re gonna get the pigs who did this. | 一定要将那畜生缉拿归案 |
[07:48] | We understand how hard it is to lose somebody. | 我们明白失去一个人有多难受 |
[07:51] | We will extend every courtesy to you. | 我们对此深表同情 |
[07:55] | Every courtesy? | 深表同情 |
[07:57] | That’s the Sosa Cartel tag. | 那是索萨贩毒集团的记号 |
[07:58] | Looks like they’re trying to send a message. | 看来他们是想传达一个讯息 |
[08:00] | Gonzo had just led a raid on a restaurant | 冈佐刚刚带领队伍突击搜查了一家 |
[08:03] | that was distributing Sosa narcotics. | 为索萨集团贩毒的餐厅 |
[08:06] | And it was owned by this man. | 餐厅老板是这个人 |
[08:08] | Steven Korbell. | 史蒂芬·科贝尔 |
[08:10] | How does a restaurant owner become a drug dealer? | 餐厅老板怎么会成为毒贩 |
[08:12] | He used to manage a hotel in Mexico City | 他曾是索萨旗下在墨西哥城的 |
[08:15] | that was owned by the Sosas. | 一家酒店的经理 |
[08:16] | That’s when he began working with them. | 他就是从那时开始与他们勾结的 |
[08:18] | In the raid that Gonzalez led, they didn’t find anything. | 冈萨雷斯领头的那次突击搜查什么都没找到 |
[08:21] | Why would Korbell order a hit after an unsuccessful raid? | 为什么科贝尔在突击搜查失败后会买凶杀人 |
[08:25] | I mean, it just calls more attention to him. | 这只会让别人更怀疑他 |
[08:26] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[08:28] | The animal that escapes a snare | 动物在挣脱陷阱后 |
[08:29] | doesn’t necessarily go after the poacher. | 也不会去追杀偷猎者 |
[08:32] | Okay, everyone, we can ask these questions in San Antonio. | 好了大家 等到了圣安东尼奥再深入调查 |
[08:35] | So, saddle up. | 出发吧 |
[08:47] | What does this guy Peterson have on you? | 这个叫彼得森的家伙抓住你什么把柄了 |
[08:49] | Why do you ask? | 为什么这么问 |
[08:51] | Because you’re acting like he has something on you. | 因为你表现得像是被他抓住了小辫子 |
[08:55] | He doesn’t. | 没有 |
[08:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:09] | Gonzalez’s desk? | 冈萨雷斯的位置 |
[09:11] | Yeah, we were neighbors. | 对 我们坐邻桌 |
[09:13] | Man, he used to listen to the worst music. | 天 他总是听些听了就想吐的音乐 |
[09:15] | Smooth jazz. | 轻柔爵士乐 |
[09:17] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[09:18] | Alamo Brewhouse file. | 阿拉莫酒馆的案宗 |
[09:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:20] | That’s thorough. | 够详细的 |
[09:21] | Yeah, he didn’t talk computers. | 对 他不爱用电脑 |
[09:23] | He kept a hard copy on everything — | 所有东西他都要打印出来 |
[09:25] | Financial records, | 财政记录 |
[09:26] | witness interviews, surveillance photos. | 证人笔录 监控照片 |
[09:29] | Mm. My kind of people. You mind if I take a look? | 我就喜欢这样的人 我能看下吗 |
[09:31] | Dig in. | 请便 |
[09:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:39] | How long had Agent Gonzalez been investigating the Alamo Brewhouse? | 冈萨雷斯探员调查阿拉莫酒馆多久了 |
[09:43] | Months. | 好几个月了 |
[09:44] | Gonzo was relentless. | 冈佐真是百折不挠 |
[09:45] | He slept here on the couch half the week. | 一周有一半时间他都睡在这里的沙发上 |
[09:48] | Agent Bordick, you were the analyst working with him? | 博迪克探员 你是跟他合作的分析师吗 |
[09:51] | What are you implying? | 你在暗指什么 |
[09:53] | I’m implying you were the analyst working with him. | 我在暗指你是跟他合作的分析师 |
[09:55] | We had this one right. | 说得没错 |
[09:58] | That restaurant was a front, | 那家餐厅就是个幌子 |
[09:59] | and we must’ve just missed the supply re-up. | 我们只是错过了他们进货的时间 |
[10:02] | This wasn’t your first time coming up empty. | 这不是你们第一次空手而归 |
[10:04] | Your team’s had other misses. | 你们队伍还失手过好几次 |
[10:05] | How long have the two of you been out of the Academy? | 你们俩多久之前从联调局学院毕业的 |
[10:08] | An hour? | 一小时前吗 |
[10:10] | Easy, Jeff. | 冷静点 杰夫 |
[10:11] | It’s okay, Agent Orosco. | 没事的 奥罗斯科探员 |
[10:13] | We’d be happy to send you our CVs if you like. | 如果你想要 我们很乐意将简历发给你 |
[10:18] | Disculpen, | 抱歉[西语] |
[10:19] | se levantó con pie izquierzo. | 他今天心情不好 |
[10:21] | Normalmente es un… | 平常他可是… |
[10:23] | carrito del sol. | 热情似火的人 |
[10:25] | Estoy seguro que es un questión de conocerlo. | 那我们可能要多花点时间了解他了[西语] |
[10:32] | Did you have any contact with Gonzalez in the days following the raid, | 突击搜查后你跟冈萨雷斯联系过吗 |
[10:35] | a-after he was on leave? | 在他休假后 |
[10:37] | No. No, but that wasn’t unusual. | 没 没有 但这很平常 |
[10:39] | Do you know what he was doing? | 你知道他在做什么吗 |
[10:41] | Knowing Gonzo, he was probably obsessing | 以我对冈佐的了解 他很可能正在 |
[10:42] | over why that raid went south. | 绞尽脑汁地想突击搜查失败的原因 |
[10:43] | Excuse me. That’s the front of the restaurant, right? | 抱歉打断下 这是餐厅的正门吧 |
[10:46] | Yeah. Those are the surveillance photos. | 对 那些就是监控照片 |
[10:48] | Taken over a few days? | 几天之内拍摄的吗 |
[10:49] | No, we staked it out for a few weeks. | 不 我们监视了他们好几周 |
[10:51] | Excellent. | 棒极了 |
[10:52] | You know where the owner of the restaurant is? | 你知道餐厅老板在哪吗 |
[10:54] | He’s here. | 他在这 |
[10:55] | He’s talking to Cho and one of the D.E.A. agents. | 他正在跟周和一位缉毒局探员谈话 |
[11:00] | What’s he doing? | 他要干什么 |
[11:01] | Mr. Korbell is a community pillar. | 科贝尔先生热衷于社区公益 |
[11:04] | He sponsors chili cook-offs and youth baseball teams. | 他赞助了辣椒烹饪比赛和青少年棒球队 |
[11:07] | He’s not a killer. | 他不会杀人 |
[11:08] | He’s got a hell of a P.R. Department, I’ll give him that. | 我只能说 他的公关工作做得棒极了 |
[11:10] | Where were you yesterday from 8:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.? | 你昨天早上八点到下午三点在哪 |
[11:13] | In Dallas. I had business. | 在达拉斯 我要做生意 |
[11:16] | Produce evidence of a crime, gentlemen. | 拿犯罪证据来说话 先生们 |
[11:18] | So far you’ve done a bang-up job of the opposite. | 现在你们倒是很成功地证明了他无罪 |
[11:22] | Hi. Patrick Jane. FBI. | 你好 我是派翠克·简 联调局的 |
[11:24] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[11:25] | Hey, Cho. | 周 |
[11:26] | Hi, Jane. | 简 |
[11:27] | Korbell? | 你是科贝尔吗 |
[11:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:29] | Very important question. | 问你个很重要的问题 |
[11:30] | What time does your restaurant open? | 你的餐厅几点开门 |
[11:35] | Noon. | 中午 |
[11:36] | So you’ll be opening in a little under an hour. | 那还有不到一小时就要营业了 |
[11:38] | If I’m not wasting my time here, yeah. | 如果那时我不是在这儿浪费时间的话 |
[11:41] | Uh, these two are free to go. | 你们俩可以走了 |
[11:43] | Have a lovely afternoon. | 祝你午安 |
[11:44] | Thanks for your time. | 感谢你抽空前来 |
[11:46] | You can’t do this, man. | 你不能这么做 伙计 |
[11:47] | Yes, he can. You can go. | 他可以 你们可以走了 |
[12:03] | What the hell is this, man? | 你这是在搞什么 伙计 |
[12:04] | Easy, tiger. | 镇定 哥们儿 |
[12:05] | F.B.I is sending a team in | 联调局派了小队 |
[12:07] | to raid that restaurant this afternoon. | 今天下午就去突击搜查那家餐厅 |
[12:08] | If we find drugs, we want to make sure Korbell’s there. | 要是找到了毒品 总得让科贝尔在场吧 |
[12:11] | Why didn’t anybody tell us? | 为什么没人告诉我们 |
[12:13] | What did I just do? | 我这不是告诉你了吗 |
[12:24] | You’re never gonna believe what this guy just told me. | 你们不会相信他刚跟我说了什么 |
[12:56] | Care to tell me why we’re here? | 能告诉我来这儿干什么吗 |
[12:58] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:59] | In three minutes. | 三分钟之后 |
[13:01] | How do you know Peterson? | 你怎么认识彼得森的 |
[13:03] | I worked for him. | 我曾经是他的手下 |
[13:05] | A long time ago. | 很久以前的事了 |
[13:07] | You must’ve been very green. | 你那时候肯定是小菜鸟 |
[13:08] | Oh, you have no idea. | 菜到你想不到 |
[13:11] | Agent Peterson. | 彼得森探员 |
[13:13] | Were your ears burning? | 我们正聊到你呢 |
[13:16] | Dennis. What’s up? | 丹尼斯 你好啊 |
[13:18] | You’re raiding Alamo Brewhouse? | 你们在突击检查阿拉莫酒馆吗 |
[13:20] | No. | 没有 |
[13:21] | This one here | 这位 |
[13:22] | told my people you’re sending in a strike team. | 跟我的人说你要派遣突击队 |
[13:25] | I did. Sorry. | 我是说了 抱歉 |
[13:27] | That was a lie. | 那是说谎 |
[13:28] | What? | 什么 |
[13:29] | A fib. An untruth. | 谎言 虚假的事 |
[13:31] | I made it up. | 我编出来的 |
[13:33] | Have a seat. I’ll explain. | 请坐 我会解释 |
[13:39] | Do either of you notice the difference | 你们注意到这张照片和 |
[13:40] | from this photo to this photo? | 另一张的不同了吗 |
[13:43] | Where’s waldo? | 找茬游戏 |
[13:44] | There’s a light bulb on the sign | 一张照片里标牌上 |
[13:45] | that’s off in one photo and on in the other. | 有个灯不亮 另外一张在亮 |
[13:48] | So they had a broken light bulb. | 说明他们有个灯泡坏了 |
[13:51] | But then it’s on again here… | 但这里又亮起来了 |
[13:52] | And off… | 又灭了 |
[13:55] | And on. | 之后又亮 |
[13:58] | It’s a signal. | 这是信号 |
[13:59] | When the light is on, they’re selling drugs. | 灯亮 表明他们有毒品交易 |
[14:02] | When it’s off, they’re not. | 灯灭时就表示没有 |
[14:04] | This photo was taken the day of your raid. | 这张照片是你们突击检查那天拍的 |
[14:06] | You notice how the light is off? | 看到灯没有亮吗 |
[14:07] | And that’s why you guys didn’t find anything. | 所以你们才什么都没有找到 |
[14:10] | They weren’t selling. | 因为他们那天没交易 |
[14:11] | But why that day, huh? | 但为什么选在那天呢 |
[14:14] | Was it just bad luck? | 只是运气不好吗 |
[14:16] | Here we are. | 到时间了 |
[14:17] | 12:00 on the dot. | 12点整 |
[14:26] | The green light is on today. | 绿灯今天亮着 |
[14:29] | I turned it on. | 是我拧上的 |
[14:30] | But what do you think korbell is gonna do | 但是你觉得在科贝尔以为今天有 |
[14:32] | when he thinks another raid is coming? | 突击检查的情况下他会怎么做 |
[14:39] | Et voila. | 瞧瞧 |
[14:41] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[14:43] | How could Korbell know that? | 科贝尔是怎么知道的呢 |
[14:45] | He has an inside source. | 他有内线 |
[14:47] | Someone from D.E.A. | 就在缉毒局 |
[14:48] | And if I figured it out, Gonzalez did. | 要是我猜得没错 冈萨雷斯也看出来了 |
[14:52] | That’s what got him killed. | 所以他才被害了 |
[14:54] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[14:56] | That someone on your team is a killer. | 意思是凶手就是你手下的某个人 |
[15:09] | So, we’re looking for a cop that killed a cop. | 我们要找的凶手是个杀了警察的警察 |
[15:11] | Gonzalez must have figured out there was a mole. | 冈萨雷斯肯定是发现了内奸 |
[15:13] | The mole killed him before he could go public. | 但在他揭发此事前就被内奸杀害了 |
[15:15] | Whoever it is, he’s been at it a while. | 不管此人是谁 肯定不是只干了一两天 |
[15:17] | There have been a half a dozen busted raids | 两年里有过六次 |
[15:18] | in the past two years. | 毒品突击检查 |
[15:20] | Peterson’s explained them all away — | 彼得森都蒙混过关了 |
[15:21] | Bad intel, tactical mistakes. | 情报不准确 战术失误 |
[15:24] | In hindsight, it had to have been an inside man. | 现在看来 肯定是有了内奸才会如此 |
[15:26] | So for now we don’t rule out anyone. | 所以现在谁不能被轻易排除 |
[15:29] | It could be any one of Peterson’s agents. | 他可能是彼得森手下的任何人 |
[15:31] | That’s 30 suspects. | 也就是有30个嫌疑人 |
[15:32] | 31. You forgot Peterson. | 31个 你忘记了彼得森本人 |
[15:34] | Bill Peterson doesn’t have much of a bedside manner, | 比尔·彼得森这人的确有点讨厌 |
[15:36] | but he’s not a traitor. | 但他不会是叛徒 |
[15:38] | I thought we couldn’t rule anyone out. | 不是说不能排除任何人吗 |
[15:40] | Abbott’s right. | 艾伯特说得对 |
[15:41] | Peterson’s not a suspect. | 彼得森不是嫌疑人 |
[15:44] | Good. So, we’ll, uh, just dig down into his team. | 很好 那么我们就开始调查他的人吧 |
[15:48] | Personal reviews, bank records. | 个人考评 银行记录 |
[15:50] | Anything that points to a motive. | 任何可能会是动机的信息 |
[15:51] | Ego, revenge. What? You disagree? | 自负的 有报复心的 怎么 你不赞同 |
[15:55] | Well, they’re all poorly paid government employees. | 他们都是薪水微薄的政府雇员 |
[15:58] | You’re not gonna have to dig too deep to find motive. | 都不需要深入挖掘就能找到一堆动机 |
[16:01] | You have a better idea? | 你有更好的办法 |
[16:03] | Maybe. | 或许 |
[16:04] | But first, I need someone to run an errand for me. | 但首先 我需要一个人为我办件事 |
[16:11] | Back at the D.E.A., | 刚才在缉毒局 |
[16:12] | what were you and Orosco saying to each other? | 你和奥罗斯科说了些什么 |
[16:15] | Oh, he was apologizing for his partner being a jerk. | 他是为同伴的混账表现表示歉意 |
[16:17] | I said it was fine. | 我就说没关系 |
[16:19] | No hablas Español? | 你不会说西班牙语吗[西语] |
[16:20] | Uh, me hablo at a ninth-grade level. | 我的西语还停留在初中水平 |
[16:23] | I can say “grandmother” and “hall pass.” | 我只会说”祖母”和”准予出教室” |
[16:26] | Do you speak any other languages? | 你还会说其他语言吗 |
[16:28] | I’m fluent in Pig Latin. | 我很擅长儿童黑话 |
[16:30] | I’m not really sure that counts. | 那不算种语言吧 |
[16:32] | Listen, I wanted — | 听着 我在想 |
[16:33] | Vega, I need you to do something. | 维加 我需要你办件事 |
[16:35] | But first, a question. | 但首先 有个问题问你 |
[16:36] | Uh, we shoot new pictures | 我们每年都给 |
[16:37] | for the I.D. badges every year. | 身份牌更新照片 |
[16:39] | Does every federal agency do that? | 是每个联邦机构都这么做吗 |
[16:40] | I think so. | 应该是的 |
[16:41] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[16:42] | I need you to go back to San Antonio. | 我需要你再去一趟圣安东尼奥 |
[16:44] | I need you to get all photo I.D.s for Peterson’s D.E.A team. | 拿到过去三年里彼得森的缉毒队所有成员的 |
[16:47] | for the past three years. | 身份牌照片 |
[16:48] | We just got back from San Antonio. | 我们刚从圣安东尼奥回来 |
[16:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:51] | No rest for the weary crimefighter. | 不消灭罪犯就不能休息 |
[16:54] | See you when I get back. | 回来见 |
[16:55] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[17:05] | Abbott. | 我是艾伯特 |
[17:06] | Dennis. | 丹尼斯 |
[17:07] | I’m in Austin. | 我在奥斯汀 |
[17:08] | Like to talk, if you got a minute. | 你要是有空的话 我想谈谈 |
[17:10] | Sure. Come by the office. | 行 来我办公室吧 |
[17:12] | Actually, I’d prefer talking outside your office. | 其实 我不想在你办公室谈 |
[17:15] | Mind meeting me at Graham Plaza? | 能来格雷厄姆广场见我吗 |
[17:22] | Evening, Bill. | 晚上好 比尔 |
[17:23] | You want a drink? | 你想喝一杯吗 |
[17:26] | Club soda. Thanks. | 来杯汽水 谢谢 |
[17:27] | Another one. | 再来一杯 |
[17:31] | A hell of a thing to know | 知道你的下属出卖了你 |
[17:33] | that one of your people betrayed you. | 真是一件很糟糕的事 |
[17:36] | Killed a colleague. A friend. | 还杀死了一名至亲的同僚 |
[17:38] | Yeah, it’s hard, I know. | 是的 很难接受 我明白 |
[17:40] | You didn’t tell your team anything? | 你还没跟你的人说吗 |
[17:42] | No. | 没有 |
[17:43] | They think it’s an investigation of a cartel murder. | 他们以为是调查贩毒集团的谋杀案 |
[17:46] | Well, my people are the best, Bill. | 我的人是最棒的 比尔 |
[17:49] | We’ll get this guy. | 我们会抓到凶手的 |
[17:51] | I’m sure you will. | 我相信你们会的 |
[17:53] | When you do, I need to share the collar. | 到那时我想也分一杯羹 |
[17:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:58] | I want credit for the arrest. | 我想要抓捕有我的功劳 |
[18:01] | We’ll come up with something I did — | 我们可以编些理由 |
[18:02] | something vital to the investigation, you know. | 比如我为调查提供了很重要的消息 |
[18:06] | So you want me to lie for you. | 你是让我为你说谎 |
[18:08] | I told you, I have enemies. | 我跟你说过了 我有敌人 |
[18:09] | They find out one of my people was working for the cartel, | 如果他们发现了我的手下为贩毒集团做事 |
[18:13] | they’ll take me to town unless I do something. | 而我不加防备的话 他们会把我整死的 |
[18:15] | I need to be part of the solution. | 解决这件事上必须要有我的一份 |
[18:17] | You have been asleep at the wheel. | 你作为领导人玩忽职守 |
[18:19] | One of your people has been in bed | 你的一个手下跟索萨的人 |
[18:21] | with the Sosas for two years, and you didn’t see it. | 串通了两年 你却毫不知情 |
[18:24] | Now you want me to cover your ass? | 现在却要我帮你收拾烂摊子 |
[18:26] | We should be having a discussion about your resignation. | 我们应该谈谈你辞职的事了 |
[18:31] | We’ve all done things we’re not proud of, Dennis — | 我们都做过令人不齿的事 丹尼斯 |
[18:34] | things we’d like kept quiet. | 不想被别人知道的事 |
[18:42] | So you’re gonna hang Rio Bravo over my head | 你要用利澳布拉沃基地的事威胁我 |
[18:45] | unless I play along. | 逼我配合你 |
[18:47] | I wish it was just you. | 我希望只威胁到了你 |
[18:50] | Lena’s confirmation is coming up in a couple of weeks, right? | 莉娜的任职结果还有几周就会出来了 对吧 |
[18:55] | Rio Bravo could be a real problem there, too. | 利澳布拉沃基地的事对她也是个麻烦 |
[19:06] | I need this, Dennis. | 我需要你这么做 丹尼斯 |
[19:11] | Keep me posted. | 有情况通知我 |
[19:29] | You ready to get out of here? | 你准备走了吗 |
[19:32] | I think I’m gonna stick around. | 我想我要再待一会 |
[19:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:35] | Any guesses about your present? Or have you given up? | 猜到你的礼物了吗 还是你已经放弃了 |
[19:37] | Does it weigh more or less than 3 1/2 pounds? | 是多于还是少于3.5磅 |
[19:41] | Why 3 1/2 pounds? | 为什么是3.5磅 |
[19:42] | Because. | 因为所以 |
[19:43] | Less. | 少于 |
[19:44] | Is it made of Kryptonite? | 是用氪星石做的吗 |
[19:45] | No. | 不是 |
[19:46] | Is it something that I would wear on a cold winter’s day? | 是不是我可以在寒冷的冬天穿的东西 |
[19:49] | No. | 不是 |
[19:56] | That is my guess. | 这就是我猜的答案 |
[19:59] | Promise me you will not open it till tomorrow night. | 答应我你明天晚上再打开 |
[20:03] | You are so bluffing. Aren’t you? | 你这是唬人的 对吧 |
[20:04] | See you later. | 再见 |
[20:19] | I’m guessing by your look that you just talked to Peterson. | 从你的表情可以看出你跟彼得森谈了 |
[20:25] | I’m listening. | 说吧 |
[20:31] | I worked for him about ten years ago | 大约十年前 我在他的手下工作 |
[20:33] | when he was running a task force on the border. | 当时他负责边境地区的一支特遣部队 |
[20:37] | Rio Bravo Station. | 利澳布拉沃基地 |
[20:40] | We were working with the Mexican police, | 我们当时跟墨西哥警方合作 |
[20:42] | trying to do something about the cartels. | 想要打掉贩毒集团 |
[20:45] | Tough work. | 棘手的任务 |
[20:46] | It was war. | 那是场战争 |
[20:51] | The Zeta Cartel would send their men out dressed like soldiers. | 泽塔贩毒集团派人装扮成士兵 |
[20:55] | They would wait for a bus to come through, | 他们等候过往的巴士 |
[20:58] | stop it, force all the passengers off, | 把车拦下 强迫所有的乘客下车 |
[21:02] | and shoot them. | 然后朝他们开枪 |
[21:04] | All of them. | 打死所有的人 |
[21:07] | Just so they didn’t work for another cartel. | 只是为了不让他们为别的贩毒集团做事 |
[21:11] | There were bodies everywhere. | 到处都是尸体 |
[21:13] | Men, women, children… | 男人 女人 儿童 |
[21:18] | Scattered all over the road like trash. | 就像垃圾一样散落在马路上 |
[21:21] | Yeah, it’s — it’s no picture | 是的 这种画面 |
[21:24] | that anyone should have in their head. | 谁也不想见到 |
[21:28] | One day I was sitting on a Zeta safe house — | 有一天我在泽塔集团的一处安全屋外 |
[21:32] | Just watching who came and went. | 监视过往人群 |
[21:38] | Gathering intel. | 收集情报 |
[21:42] | And I saw this… | 然后我看到 |
[21:45] | Zeta commander walk out. | 泽塔集团的头目走了出来 |
[21:47] | Dressed in a military uniform. | 穿着军装 |
[21:50] | And I knew what he was going to do. | 我知道他要去干什么 |
[21:54] | I couldn’t call the local police | 我不能向当地警方报警 |
[21:56] | Because they were terrified of the Zetas. | 因为他们很怕泽塔的人 |
[21:59] | I couldn’t arrest him. | 我也不能拘捕他 |
[22:02] | So I sat there, thinking — I don’t know — | 所以我就坐在那想 我也忘了 |
[22:06] | maybe three seconds. | 可能想了三秒钟 |
[22:11] | I got out of my car, | 我下了车 |
[22:12] | I walked across the street, and I shot him. | 穿过马路 然后开枪打死了他 |
[22:23] | You… | 你 |
[22:26] | you did the right thing. | 你做的是对的 |
[22:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:34] | But no buses were stopped that night. | 不过那天晚上没有巴士被拦下 |
[22:37] | And the next day I quit the Rio Bravo Station. | 第二天 我就离开了利澳布拉沃基地 |
[22:41] | Did Peterson know what you had done? | 彼得森知道你做过什么吗 |
[22:45] | He guessed. | 他猜到的 |
[22:48] | The death of a commander hit the news. | 那个头目的死上了新闻 |
[22:51] | Tons of speculation on who killed him. | 关于谁杀了他有很多猜测 |
[22:54] | And Peterson knew where I was when it happened. | 彼得森知道事情发生时我在哪 |
[22:57] | And now he’s threatening you to do what he says. | 现在他以此来威胁你按他说的做 |
[23:01] | Peterson can end my career. | 彼得森会毁了我的职业生涯 |
[23:02] | I can go to prison. | 我会进监狱 |
[23:05] | But it’s not just about me. | 但这不光关系到我 |
[23:08] | Any mention of this | 这件事一旦被提起 |
[23:10] | could end things for Lena before it even starts. | 莉娜的事业还没开始就会完蛋 |
[23:14] | Well, you can’t let him do it. | 你不能让他这么做 |
[23:16] | I appreciate the thought. | 我也这么想 |
[23:21] | How do we stop him? | 我们怎么才能阻止他 |
[23:25] | I’m not sure. | 我还没想好 |
[23:28] | Yet. | 目前没想好 |
[23:33] | But when I know, I’ll tell you the answer. | 但是等我想好了 我会告诉你的 |
[23:55] | Hey, can you help me with something? | 能帮我一把吗 |
[23:56] | Sure. | 当然 |
[23:58] | Abbott asked me to look into Korbell’s records. | 艾伯特让我查一下科贝尔的记录 |
[24:00] | See how he’s communicating with his contact on Peterson’s team. | 查出他是怎么跟彼得森队里的人联系的 |
[24:03] | I’ve looked at Korbell’s phone, e-mails, texts. | 我查了科贝尔的电话 电邮和短信 |
[24:06] | Nothing jumps out. | 一无所获 |
[24:08] | They’re too smart to use something that easy to get into. | 他们太狡猾了 用普通手段是查不到的 |
[24:10] | They must have been making contact somehow. | 他们总得联系吧 |
[24:11] | Check his day-to-day. | 检查他的日常记录 |
[24:12] | What was Korbell looking at on the web? | 科贝尔上网都浏览什么 |
[24:15] | Based on the sites he visits, | 根据他访问的站点 |
[24:17] | he’s a Houston fan. | 他是休斯顿队的粉丝 |
[24:18] | He buys a lot of protein powder. | 他买了很多蛋白粉 |
[24:20] | He’s into Persian longhairs. | 他很迷长毛波斯猫 |
[24:23] | The cats? | 猫吗 |
[24:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:25] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[24:27] | Way. | 确实是 |
[24:27] | He spends a lot of time on a persian longhair website. | 他在长毛波斯猫网站上花了不少时间 |
[24:29] | I’ve read his file. | 我读过他的档案 |
[24:30] | There is no way Korbell is into cats. | 科贝尔不可能喜欢猫 |
[24:32] | He’s too macho, | 他是那种硬汉 |
[24:34] | too desperate for approval. | 非常渴望得到认同的人 |
[24:35] | Must have been going there for something. | 他访问那里必有原因 |
[24:36] | Maybe they’re communicating through the message boards. | 也许他们是通过那里的留言板联系的 |
[24:38] | Nobody would look there first. | 没人会一上来就看留言板的 |
[24:40] | I’ll check it out. | 我来查一下 |
[24:44] | I got the I.D. pictures. | 我拿到了身份牌照片 |
[24:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:46] | The past three years for each person on Peterson’s team. | 过去三年里 彼得森队里的每一个人 |
[24:49] | 30 in total. Most recent pictures on top. | 一共三十人 最近的人员照片放在了最上面 |
[24:51] | You’re a marvel, Vega. Well done. | 你太棒了 维加 干得好 |
[25:09] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[25:11] | Their eyes. | 看他们的眼睛 |
[25:13] | Windows to the soul. | 心灵的窗口 |
[25:14] | You can’t be serious. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[25:16] | Good call, Vega. | 好吧 维加 |
[25:17] | Really, what are you looking at? | 说真的 你在看什么 |
[25:19] | Well, I don’t want to ruin the surprise, | 我不想毁了这个惊喜 |
[25:20] | but since you’re interested, | 但既然你有兴趣 |
[25:21] | there may be something you can help me with. | 也许你能帮我个忙 |
[25:24] | Requires some bravado, | 去虚张声势一下 |
[25:26] | which should be right up your alley. | 这应该是你的拿手好戏 |
[25:28] | Help you with what? | 帮你做什么 |
[25:29] | A little something to catch a killer. | 搞一点帮我们抓住杀手的小动作 |
[25:32] | You want me to help you with a trick. | 你想让我帮你布置一个骗局 |
[25:34] | Well, if that’s what you want to call it. | 如果你愿意这么称呼它的话 |
[25:36] | Problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[25:39] | Speak your mind, soldier. | 说出来吧 士兵 |
[25:43] | It’s just… | 我只是觉得 |
[25:46] | I very much appreciate being a part of this team, sir. | 能加入这个队伍我很感激 长官 |
[25:50] | You get results. | 你很成功 |
[25:51] | I respect that. | 我深表敬佩 |
[25:52] | Thank you. But? | 谢谢 但问题是什么 |
[25:56] | The things you ask people to do… | 问题是你让大家做的事情 |
[25:59] | It’s… | 它… |
[26:00] | It’s not what I thought working for the F.B.I. would be like. | 它不是我想象中 联调局该做的事 |
[26:03] | At all. | 完全不是 |
[26:04] | No. | 你说得对 |
[26:05] | And, uh, more importantly, | 而更重要的是 |
[26:09] | you wonder if your father would approve. | 你不知道你父亲是否认同 |
[26:13] | Sometimes. | 有时确实是 |
[26:16] | He was strict. | 他很严格 |
[26:18] | 37 years in the military | 三十七年的军人生涯 |
[26:19] | makes you a stickler for the rules. | 让他成为眼中只有规则的人 |
[26:21] | I’m sure he was. | 我懂 |
[26:23] | And a good father. | 但他也是位好父亲 |
[26:25] | And you’re proof of that. | 你就是最好的证明 |
[26:27] | But I can’t tell you what your father would approve of. | 可是我无法告诉你 你父亲会认同什么 |
[26:33] | That’s for you to decide. | 那全都取决于你 |
[26:40] | Sir? | 长官 |
[26:41] | Yes, Vega? | 什么 维加 |
[26:44] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我做什么 |
[26:47] | Well, when I’m finished here, I’ll tell you. | 等我看完了这些 再告诉你 |
[26:51] | Sure. | 好 |
[26:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:05] | Abbott. | 我是艾伯特 |
[27:06] | Dennis, any progress? | 丹尼斯 有进展吗 |
[27:09] | Some. | 有一些 |
[27:10] | Don’t make me chase you down. What’s going on? | 别跟我玩捉迷藏了 到底什么情况 |
[27:14] | We’re gathering information. | 我们正在汇总信息 |
[27:16] | Let me know as soon as you got something. | 一有进展立刻通知我 |
[27:18] | Don’t hold out on me. | 不要对我隐瞒什么 |
[27:20] | That will not go well. | 那样做没好处 |
[27:33] | Making progress? | 还在努力吗 |
[27:34] | Yes, actually. | 是的 没错 |
[27:36] | Got something. | 有了些发现 |
[27:37] | Korbell was trading messages with his contact | 科贝尔是通过一个猫咪博客 |
[27:39] | on Peterson’s team through a cat blog. | 与他在彼得森队里的联系人交换信息的 |
[27:41] | What was in the messages? | 信息内容是什么 |
[27:42] | Coded language about D.E.A. investigations. | 他将缉毒局调查的案件用暗语编写在回复里 |
[27:44] | The first letter of each word spells the message. | 每个词的首字母连起来就拼成了信息 |
[27:47] | So, for instance… | 比如 |
[27:48] | “Reactive allergies in de-clawed animals? | “对剪掉爪子的动物过敏吗 |
[27:51] | Try 4 preventative measures.” | 试试四种预防措施” |
[27:52] | That spells “Raid at 4 p.m.” | 可以拼成”下午四点进行突袭” |
[27:56] | It’s actually pretty cool. | 感觉还挺酷 |
[27:57] | Do we know who Korbell was dealing with? | 知道科贝尔在和谁做交易吗 |
[27:58] | No. Whoever it is has covered his tracks | 不知道 不管他是谁 都通过代理服务器 |
[28:00] | with proxy servers and VPNs. | 和虚拟专用网络隐藏了行踪 |
[28:02] | Whatever they are. | 管他是谁呢 |
[28:03] | But here’s something interesting. | 但有件事很有意思 |
[28:04] | As of yesterday, he suddenly stopped posting. | 从昨天开始 他突然不发言了 |
[28:07] | There are no new messages. | 没有新的留言出现 |
[28:09] | He’s getting ready to run. | 他准备要跑了 |
[28:11] | Maybe he’s just laying low. | 也许他只是想保持低调 |
[28:12] | Well, a poker player that stops betting | 一个赌徒 突然不赌了 |
[28:14] | isn’t laying low. | 那不是要保持低调 |
[28:15] | He’s cashing in. | 他是在兑现准备跑路 |
[28:16] | Well, if he’s about to rabbit, then we better move quickly. | 如果他要跑 那么我们最好动作快点 |
[28:18] | It’s perfect. Call San Antonio. | 很好 给圣安东尼奥打电话 |
[28:21] | Tell them there’s been a breakthrough in the case. | 告诉他们 案件有了突破 |
[28:22] | Have them gather up these ten agents, | 让他们集合这十位探员 |
[28:24] | and I’ll go talk to them in two hours. | 两小时后我要跟他们谈话 |
[28:39] | Everybody’s here. | 都到齐了 |
[28:42] | You needn’t worry. | 你不用担心 |
[28:43] | I-I’m not worried. | 我不担心 |
[28:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:48] | Vega, you’re on. | 维加 该你了 |
[28:50] | Just stay relaxed. You’ll be just fine. | 放松 你没问题的 |
[28:53] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[28:59] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[29:07] | Agent Peterson. | 彼得森探员 |
[29:09] | You’re one of Abbott’s people, right? | 你是艾伯特的人 对吧 |
[29:12] | I’ll be down to whatever he’s doing in a minute. | 不管他查到了什么 我马上过去 |
[29:16] | Actually, sir… | 事实上 长官… |
[29:19] | You’re under arrest. | 你被拘捕了 |
[29:23] | I’m what? | 什么 |
[29:25] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢各位过来 |
[29:26] | Could you all take a seat up front here, please? | 大家都在前排找个位置坐下 好吗 |
[29:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:34] | I know you’re wondering why you’re here. | 你们肯定想知道我为什么找你们过来 |
[29:36] | The answer to that is simple — | 答案很简单 |
[29:39] | One of you killed Darrell Gonzalez. | 你们当中有人杀了达雷尔·冈萨雷斯 |
[29:41] | – And… – What?! | -还有… -什么 |
[29:43] | And I’m gonna tell you who in about five minutes. | 接下来的五分钟内我就会揭晓凶手是谁 |
[29:46] | Agents Cho and Lisbon will come through the aisles. | 周和里斯本两位探员会走到过道 |
[29:48] | We’re asking you to give up your guns. | 请你们交出配枪 |
[29:51] | You got to be kidding me. | 你开什么玩笑 |
[29:52] | We’ll return the weapons when this is over. | 这一切结束后就会还给大家 |
[29:53] | If you’re innocent, there’s no problem. | 如果你是清白的 就没什么好担心的 |
[29:55] | If there’s a killer in the room, | 如果凶手在这间屋子里 |
[29:57] | we don’t want to risk a gun fight. | 我们不想发生枪战 |
[29:58] | We don’t want anyone to get hurt. | 免得伤及无辜 |
[30:00] | I’m afraid I have to insist. | 这是强制性要求 |
[30:02] | One of you is working with the Sosa Cartel | 你们当中有人暗中效力于索萨贩毒集团 |
[30:05] | And betrayed your team. | 背叛了警队 |
[30:06] | If you’re not interested in knowing who that person is, | 如果你不想揪出那个叛徒 |
[30:09] | by all means, keep your guns. | 那就留着你的配枪吧 |
[30:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:43] | Question — | 提问 |
[30:45] | Have any of you recently inherited | 你们当中有谁最近继承了 |
[30:47] | some money from a deceased parent or grandparent? | 已故父母或祖父母的遗产 |
[30:51] | I’m not talking about a little bit. | 我说的不是小数目 |
[30:52] | A pile, enough to make a difference. | 而是一大笔钱 |
[30:54] | Raise your hands, please. | 请举手 |
[30:56] | Don’t be shy. | 别不好意思 |
[30:58] | I’m very sorry for your losses. | 请节哀顺变 |
[31:01] | Uh, none of you killed Darrell Gonzalez. | 不是你们杀了达雷尔·冈萨雷斯 |
[31:04] | You can move to the back of the room, please. | 请退到房间后面 |
[31:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:08] | What does an inheritance have to do with who killed Gonzalez? | 继承遗产跟谁杀了冈萨雷斯有什么关系 |
[31:11] | That is a good question. | 问得好 |
[31:12] | But I am the one asking those right now. | 但我才是那个提问的人 |
[31:15] | Now, is there anyone here in a relationship with someone from the beauty field? | 这里有人在跟美容界的人交往吗 |
[31:20] | Yeah. | 有 |
[31:22] | My husband runs a couple of styling salons. | 我丈夫开了几间造型沙龙 |
[31:24] | How long have you been together? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[31:27] | A year. | 一年 |
[31:27] | Congratulations. I’m very happy for you. | 恭喜 替你开心 |
[31:30] | Um, you didn’t kill Darrell Gonzalez. | 不是你杀了达雷尔·冈萨雷斯 |
[31:32] | Would you move to the back of the room, please? | 请你退到后面 好吗 |
[31:35] | Anyone here get divorced in the past three years? | 这里有谁在过去的三年里离过婚 |
[31:41] | Yes, law enforcement — tough on the home life. | 执法工作者 很难平衡好家庭生活 |
[31:44] | On the plus side, you didn’t kill Gonzalez. | 从好的方面说 你们没有杀冈萨雷斯 |
[31:45] | Back you go, please. | 请退到后面 |
[31:48] | You think one of us are in bed with the Sosas? | 你认为跟索萨串通的人在我们几个之中吗 |
[31:50] | That’s crazy. | 太扯了 |
[31:51] | Really. Why would we do that? | 就是 我们为什么要这么做 |
[31:53] | Money, I assume. | 我猜是为了钱吧 |
[31:54] | But I-I don’t care about the motive. | 但我不在乎动机是什么 |
[31:56] | I’m interested in what happened | 我对那个人变成叛徒后的生活 |
[31:58] | after one of you became a traitor. | 比较感兴趣 |
[32:01] | I looked at your I.D. pictures for the last few years. | 我仔细看了你们过去几年的证件照 |
[32:03] | All ten of you have improved your appearance, | 你们十位的外在形象都有很大提升 |
[32:06] | Most noticeably by sprucing up your hair. | 最明显的就是打理了发型 |
[32:08] | Some of you because you inherited money, | 有人是因为继承了遗产 |
[32:10] | Others because you’re back in the dating scene. | 而有人则是又重新开始约会了 |
[32:13] | Are you seriously saying that one of us is the killer | 你不会就因为我们弄了个漂亮发型 |
[32:17] | because we got a better haircut? | 就认定我们中有人是凶手吧 |
[32:18] | A killer, no. A traitor, yes. | 不是凶手 是叛徒 |
[32:22] | Whoever sold out to the Sosas made bank | 不管是谁投奔了索萨集团 那人赚了钱 |
[32:25] | and got a big ego boost. | 并且自信心暴增 |
[32:27] | When you have a good secret, it makes you feel important. | 当你藏有绝密 你会感觉自己很重要 |
[32:31] | If you’re so sure, which one of us is it? | 若你如此确定 那么这个人是谁呢 |
[32:35] | Well, that’s the question, isn’t it? | 这就是问题所在 对吧 |
[32:37] | Jane. | 简 |
[32:38] | Just a minute, Vega. | 等一下 维加 |
[32:39] | I found the killer. | 抓到凶手了 |
[32:43] | It’s Bill Peterson. | 是比尔·彼得森 |
[32:56] | You’re seriously doing this. | 你还动真格了 |
[32:58] | I was certain it was gonna be one of the other three agents. | 我还以为是刚才那三位探员之一 |
[33:00] | Are we sure about this? | 确定是他吗 |
[33:01] | Wylie found a link | 怀利找到了 |
[33:02] | through the cat blog to an offshore account in Belize. | 一个猫咪博客和一个伯利兹海外账户的联系 |
[33:05] | It was hidden under aliases and shells, | 账户虽以化名作掩护 |
[33:06] | but he traced it back to Peterson. | 但他最终追踪到了彼得森名下 |
[33:09] | 3.2 million bucks. | 三百二十万美金 |
[33:11] | You’re accusing me — get your people in line! | 你在指控我…好好管教下你的人 |
[33:15] | Take him out of here. | 把他带出去 |
[33:17] | Abbott… | 艾伯特… |
[33:18] | You think I’m gonna forget about this, huh? | 你觉得我会就此善罢甘休吗 |
[33:20] | Is that what you think?! | 你真这么想吗 |
[33:22] | You have evidence against agent Peterson? | 你有证据证明彼得森探员是凶手吗 |
[33:24] | You can pick up your firearms on the way out. | 你们走的时候可以拿回自己的配枪 |
[33:25] | We’re done here. | 这里结束了 |
[33:34] | Bordick. | 博迪克 |
[33:35] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[33:37] | You look like you’re in a hurry. | 你看上去很赶时间啊 |
[33:39] | What’s the rush? | 着什么急 |
[33:40] | Nothing. I mean none. | 没事 没啥 |
[33:44] | You got a go-bag in your trunk, don’t you? | 你把应急背包放进了后备箱 是吗 |
[33:46] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[33:48] | You killed Darrell Gonzalez. | 你杀了达雷尔·冈萨雷斯 |
[33:52] | Where are you headed? | 你要去哪 |
[33:54] | The Gulf? | 波斯湾吗 |
[33:55] | Airport? | 机场吗 |
[33:57] | Why would I be going to the Gulf? | 我去波斯湾干什么 |
[33:59] | You killed Darrell Gonzalez. | 你杀了达雷尔·冈萨雷斯 |
[34:04] | So you thought you were gonna get away? | 你觉得你可以逍遥法外吗 |
[34:08] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[34:09] | When we arrested Peterson, | 当我们抓了彼得森 |
[34:11] | you thought you had time to escape. | 你觉得你有了时间逃跑 |
[34:13] | But I know what you did. | 但我知道你干了什么 |
[34:15] | What? | 什么 |
[34:16] | You killed Darrell Gonzalez. | 你杀了达雷尔·冈萨雷斯 |
[34:19] | No. Peterson did. | 不 是彼得森杀的 |
[34:21] | You guys said so. You arrested him. | 你们的人都说了 你们逮捕了他 |
[34:22] | It was you. | 是你 |
[34:23] | I’m not letting you alone until I prove it. | 在我能证明之前 我会跟着你 |
[34:26] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[34:28] | I am going to tail you every day until you’re in cuffs. | 我会每天监视你 直到你认罪伏法为止 |
[34:32] | I don’t care how long it takes. | 不管要要花多长时间 |
[34:34] | I am gonna put you behind bars. | 我一定会把你关进监狱的 |
[34:41] | Lisbon. | 我是里斯本 |
[34:50] | This is Abbott. | 我是艾伯特 |
[34:54] | Cho. | 我是周 |
[35:04] | Blanks. | 空包弹 |
[35:27] | We found your go-bag. | 我们找到了你的应急背包 |
[35:29] | Yeah, quite the trip you were planning. | 你安排得可够周全的 |
[35:31] | Fake passport, Croatian Kunas. | 假护照 在克罗地亚的钱也备好了[库纳] |
[35:33] | Hey, Lisbon, does Croatia | 里斯本 克罗地亚 |
[35:35] | have an extradition treaty with the U.S.? | 跟美国之间有引渡条约吗 |
[35:37] | I don’t believe they do. | 好像没有 |
[35:39] | We also found the tracking program | 我们还发现了你在冈萨雷斯的 |
[35:41] | you installed on Gonzalez’s computer. | 电脑上安装的追踪程序 |
[35:44] | He’d suspected a mole. | 他怀疑队里有内奸 |
[35:45] | It was only a matter of time before he latched on to you. | 他抓到你是迟早的事 |
[35:48] | So, why did you start working for the Sosas? | 说吧 你为什么要为索萨卖命 |
[35:51] | Why betray your team? | 为什么背叛你的队伍 |
[35:53] | My team? | 我的队伍 |
[35:55] | I’ve been at D.E.A. for six years. | 我在缉毒局干了六年了 |
[35:57] | You know how many times my “team” | 你知道有多少回我的”队伍” |
[35:58] | has passed me over for promotions? | 把我排除在升职名单之外吗 |
[36:01] | So you wanted to show them how smart you are? | 所以你就要让他们瞧瞧你有多聪明吗 |
[36:03] | No, wait a minute. He couldn’t be that smart. | 不 慢着 他没那么聪明 |
[36:05] | I mean, we caught you. | 我们抓到了你 |
[36:07] | Took you years. | 花了好几年才抓到 |
[36:09] | That whole time, I was tipping off dealers, | 这些年间 我向毒贩告密 |
[36:13] | ruining busts, stashing payoffs. | 同时带队搜查 敛取贿赂 |
[36:16] | I was the most powerful guy in that building. | 我是那里最有权有势的人 |
[36:18] | Nobody knew. | 而没有一个人知道 |
[36:22] | So who’s the smart one? | 谁更聪明 |
[36:24] | Let’s get this smart man a nice jail cell. | 给这个机灵鬼安排一个好牢房吧 |
[36:36] | We found enough evidence in Orosco’s apartment | 我们在奥罗斯科家发现了足以逮捕科贝尔 |
[36:38] | to arrest Korbell and several of his employees. | 以及他手下的几个雇员的证据 |
[36:42] | Korbell’s going to flip against the Sosa Cartel. | 科贝尔打算揭发索萨贩毒集团 |
[36:45] | Feels like a win, all in all. | 总的来说 算是胜利了 |
[36:48] | You humiliated me in front of my people! | 你当着我的人的面羞辱了我 |
[36:50] | You perp-walked me through my own office! | 你在我的办公室里当众逮捕了我 |
[36:52] | We had to make Orosco feel like he had a chance to get away. | 我们必须让奥罗斯科觉得他有机会逃脱 |
[36:55] | You were the misdirection. | 你帮我们误导了他 |
[36:56] | It’s not the best part, but you played it adequately. | 这招不算绝佳 但是你配合得很不错 |
[36:59] | You were supposed to tell me what you were doing. | 你们应该先告诉我的 |
[37:01] | We couldn’t do that. You would have blown the shot. | 我们不能那么做 你会毁了行动的 |
[37:03] | I mean, obviously. | 绝对的 |
[37:04] | Look, I’m sorry, Bill. Really, I am. | 听着 我很抱歉 比尔 真的 |
[37:06] | I was supposed to get the credit! | 这功劳应该也有我的一份 |
[37:08] | We had a deal! | 我们说好了的 |
[37:09] | There was no deal, Bill. | 我没有同意过 比尔 |
[37:10] | Just a crazy idea you had in your head. | 只是你自己脑子里的荒唐念头罢了 |
[37:12] | You’re done, Abbott. | 你完蛋了 艾伯特 |
[37:14] | It’s over for you and your wife. | 你跟你老婆都完蛋了 |
[37:16] | I’m gonna see to that. | 我会确保这一点 |
[37:17] | Okay. I’ve been patient. I’ve been polite. | 行了 我一直很耐心 表现得很礼貌 |
[37:20] | Not anymore. Take it back. | 到此为止了 把你的话收回去 |
[37:24] | What?! | 你说什么 |
[37:25] | Take back your little threat and apologize to my friend here. | 把你的威胁收回去 向我的朋友道歉 |
[37:29] | Why? | 凭什么 |
[37:31] | This display, this tantrum — | 你的表现 勃然大怒的样子 |
[37:33] | It isn’t about anger, is it? It’s about fear. | 根本不是因为愤怒 对吗 你害怕了 |
[37:37] | Fear? Of what? | 害怕 怕什么 |
[37:38] | That we weren’t too far off | 我们不是不知道 |
[37:40] | about you keeping a stash of dirty money, | 你也藏了非法钱财 |
[37:42] | and that with enough time, we will find it. | 只要有足够的时间 我们会找到的 |
[37:48] | Give my best to Lena. | 代我向莉娜问好 |
[37:55] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[37:56] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[37:58] | We have him right where we want him. | 我们一招击中了他的痛处 |
[38:01] | No, I heard you were awesome down there. | 不 我听说你当时表现得超赞 |
[38:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:04] | Oh, because I felt like | 整个过程中 |
[38:05] | I was going to throw up the whole time. | 我都觉得我快紧张吐了 |
[38:07] | Lisbon said you nailed arresting Peterson. | 里斯本说你很坚决地逮捕了彼得森 |
[38:09] | Like a pro. | 高手啊 |
[38:10] | Well, it was actually fun. | 还挺有意思的 |
[38:12] | I didn’t think it would be, but, uh, it was. | 我以为不会 但真挺有意思的 |
[38:20] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[38:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:25] | It’s Bordick, from San Antonio D.E.A. | 是博迪克 圣安东尼奥缉毒局的那个 |
[38:28] | He’s…asking me out. | 他 想约我出去 |
[38:33] | Fortunately, I can honestly tell him I have no interest. | 幸好 我能老实告诉他我没兴趣 |
[38:38] | I am so not into that right now. | 我现在对约会没什么兴趣 |
[38:40] | I just want to focus on work. | 我只想专注于工作 |
[38:43] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[38:44] | Know what I mean? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[38:46] | Yeah. Totally. | 完全明白 |
[38:48] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[38:49] | Um, I am taking these files down to admin. | 我把文件送去行政主管那里 |
[38:52] | But will you be here later? | 你一会儿还在吗 |
[38:56] | Almost certainly. | 当然 |
[38:57] | See you. | 回见 |
[39:07] | The lights are a nice touch. | 灯布置得很有品位 |
[39:11] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[39:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:16] | Make a wish. | 许个愿吧 |
[39:23] | And here is your gift. | 这是你的礼物 |
[39:31] | Open it. | 打开吧 |
[39:48] | Lisbon. | 里斯本 |
[39:51] | The one and only. From the C.B.I. | 世上唯一的 从加调局带来的 |
[39:54] | You kept the pieces. | 你把碎片收起来了 |
[39:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:57] | Looks pretty nice, doesn’t it? | 看起来很不错 对吧 |
[39:59] | It’s perfect. | 完美极了 |
[40:02] | I’m speechless. | 我说不出话来了 |
[40:04] | It’s…uh… | 这实在… |
[40:05] | You really didn’t know what it was? | 你真的不知道礼物是什么吗 |
[40:09] | Yeah, you can see for yourself. | 嗯 你自己看了就知道了 |
[40:18] | You really didn’t know? | 你真的不知道 |
[40:19] | I’m genuinely surprised. This is… | 我真的感到很惊喜 这… |
[40:26] | This is such a beautiful gift. | 这个礼物太美好了 |
[40:27] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[40:30] | I’m amazed. | 我很惊讶 |
[40:33] | Bravo. | 太棒了 |
[40:35] | Are you sure you’re not just pretending | 你真的不是假装不知道 |
[40:36] | you didn’t know what it was to make me feel better? | 好让我觉得更开心吗 |
[40:38] | Because you don’t have to make me feel better. | 你没必要哄我开心的 |
[40:39] | No, come on, please. | 不 别这么说 |
[40:40] | Lisbon, just take the compliment. | 里斯本 就接受我真心的赞美吧 |
[40:44] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[40:47] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[40:48] | Cheers. | 干杯 |