时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:53] | 2020年3月 | |
[01:55] | – We’re live in two. – Okay. | – 两分钟后直播 – 好 |
[01:57] | 普瑞来干洗手液 | |
[01:58] | Okay. Alison’s got chills. Marshall’s covering B cam, | 好,艾莉森感冒,由马歇尔代班B号机 |
[02:00] | but I don’t know if he can do it. And Joel has a throat tickle. | 但我不知道他能否胜任,乔尔开始嗓子痒了 |
[02:03] | Geez. Do you have any good news? | 天啊,你就没有一点好消息吗? |
[02:07] | – Hey, six feet. – I’m sorry. | – 嘿,保持2米距离 – 抱歉 |
[02:09] | – Hi, Julia. – Good morning. | – 早安,朱莉娅 – 早安 |
[02:11] | – Morning. – Alex’s fever broke. | – 早安 – 艾丽克丝退烧了 |
[02:12] | – That’s great. When is she coming back? – Yeah. | – 太好了,她什么时候回来上班?- 是 |
[02:14] | Stella wants Alex and Chip to keep doing their thing. | 斯黛拉让艾丽克丝和奇普继续合作 |
[02:17] | – Really? – Yeah. How are things on your end? | – 是吗?- 是的,你这边情况如何? |
[02:20] | I mean, I guess I’m fine. | 应该还好 |
[02:21] | I’m doing my own hair and makeup. I’m getting dressed in the green room. | 我自己搞定妆发,在休息室更衣 |
[02:24] | I’ve been okay for the past two weeks. I think I’m in the clear. | 过去两周都没事,我应该安全了 |
[02:28] | Okay. Stella says you’re good to go. | 好,斯黛拉说你可以去蒙大拿州了 |
[02:32] | Thank you. You’re my hero. | 谢谢,你真是我的英雄 |
[02:33] | Yeah. Keep saying it. Okay. | 对,要一直这么说,好 |
[02:36] | You look like a dream. | 你看起来美若天仙 |
[02:37] | Really? I feel pretty ragged. | 是吗?可我觉得自己憔悴不堪 |
[02:40] | Hi, Laura. | 嗨,劳拉 |
[02:41] | Morning, Bradley. | 早上好,布莱德莉 |
[02:43] | I made some changes to the Cuomo copy. | 库莫那篇新闻稿我做了些改动 |
[02:45] | There was a new executive order last night. | 昨晚颁布了一个新的行政命令 |
[02:47] | Got it. What else? | 明白了,还有呢? |
[02:48] | Have a great show. | 播报顺利 |
[02:50] | – Always do. – Five, | – 一向顺利 – 五… |
[02:52] | – four, three, two. – Marshall, is your camera even on? | – 四、三、二 – 马歇尔,你打开摄影机了吗? |
[02:57] | Good morning. It’s Wednesday, March 25th, | 早上好,今天是3月25日星期三 |
[03:01] | and the 2020 Summer Olympics have officially been postponed. | 2020年夏季奥运会正式延期举办 |
[03:06] | Okay. Bill Simpson just quit, and he’s moving to Costa Rica. | 好,比尔辛普森刚刚辞职,他要搬去哥斯达黎加生活了 |
[03:09] | Who? | 谁? |
[03:09] | He’s the EVP of scripted. You know, the smart one. | 剧本部的副总,就是聪明的那个 |
[03:12] | He’s pissed ’cause I canceled all the pilots that he just green-lit. | 他很不爽,因为我毙掉了他核准的所有试播集 |
[03:15] | Well, what else could you do? | 你也是无可奈何 |
[03:17] | You know no one’s gonna step foot on a film set right now. | 现在没人愿意踏进片场了 |
[03:19] | Well, he’s dead to us, and I need your help. | 就当他死了吧,我需要你的帮助 |
[03:20] | – Yeah, I’m a little busy. – We’re desperate for content. | – 是,我有点忙 – 我们迫切需要内容 |
[03:22] | The Donner Party cast, they’re stuck on location with a food shortage. | 《唐纳大队》剧组被困在片场,而且食物短缺中 |
[03:26] | You’re kidding. | 不会吧 |
[03:27] | And Sorkin won’t release his Kissinger biopic to UBA+. | 而且索尔金不肯在UBA+,发行他的基辛格传记片 |
[03:30] | – Why did you green-light that? – Self-hate. | – 你为何会给那节目开绿灯?- 我自作孽 |
[03:32] | – That tracks. – I need you to talk to him. | – 合情合理 – 你得去和他谈谈 |
[03:35] | – You’re gonna owe me. – Okay, good. You can put it on my tab. | – 那你会欠我个人情 – 好…记在我账上 |
[03:37] | Did you see Alex’s thing has over two million streams? | 艾丽克丝的节目有,超过两百万的播放量,你看到了吗? |
[03:39] | – Everybody stops to watch a house on fire. – Do you want me to put it out? | – 大家都喜欢看热闹不嫌事大 – 那要终止这个“热闹”吗? |
[03:43] | Put it out? No. | 终止?才不要 |
[03:45] | I want you to hit the street with a gas can and see what lights up. | 我要你去看看能否制造更多的“热闹” |
[03:48] | We need stakes. We need spectacle. | 我们必须孤注一掷,要有噱头 |
[03:51] | We need the undeniable essence that is Alex fucking Levy. | 还必须有艾丽克丝利维,那毋容置疑的吸睛特质 |
[03:56] | I’ll be back. | 马上回来 |
[04:01] | The fridge is full. | 冰箱满满当当 |
[04:02] | The wine is chilled. I’m just missing one thing. | 酒都冰好了,唯独缺了一样东西 |
[04:06] | – Toilet paper? – Actually, yeah. I need that too. | – 厕纸吗?- 确实是,我还得买点厕纸 |
[04:09] | – Hey. Look who’s here. – Hey, Brad– | – 嗨,瞧瞧是谁来了 – 嗨,布莱德… |
[04:11] | Oh, Laura. | 劳拉 |
[04:12] | Hi, Cory. | 嗨,科里 |
[04:14] | – Call me later, okay? – Yeah. I’ll call you back. Bye. | – 晚点打给我,好吗?- 好,我再打给你,回见 |
[04:20] | Okay. Was the show okay? | 好,节目没问题吧? |
[04:22] | Yeah, good stuff. | 没问题,很精彩 |
[04:25] | So what’s up? | 那有什么事吗? |
[04:26] | I’m just checking in. Have you got enough food? | 我就是来看看你,食物还够吗? |
[04:29] | Do you want a dog, or a kitten or some other kind of animal companion? | 想不想要小猫小狗或其他动物陪你? |
[04:33] | – I’m good. – Okay. | – 不用啦 – 好 |
[04:34] | I checked with BA, and they’re happy to put you in an apartment. | 我找过管理部门了,他们很乐意给你安排一间公寓 |
[04:38] | Well, I really appreciate that, but I’m actually checking out of the hotel. | 我心领了,但其实我正要从酒店退房 |
[04:43] | Okay. Good. Where you goin’? | 好…你要去哪? |
[04:45] | Montana. | 蒙大拿州 |
[04:47] | Laura and I have been talking, and it’s just much safer out there, | 我和劳拉一直在讨论我过去的事,现在那边安全多了 |
[04:50] | and I’ll be remote and– | 我会远程办公,而且… |
[04:54] | Unless, of course, you need me here. | 当然,除非你要求我留在这儿 |
[04:56] | No. That makes sense. | 不,这个安排很合理 |
[04:58] | It’d be good for ratings, you know. Good. | 对收视率也有好处,不错 |
[05:06] | You know none of this has anything to do with… you know, | 你知道这些跟… |
[05:12] | what happened between you and I with Hal. | 我们和哈尔之间发生的事毫无关系 |
[05:14] | That was just, like– That was a crazy night, | 那晚…很疯狂 |
[05:18] | and it was just– We were– We weren’t– | 只不过…我们不是… |
[05:22] | We were going a little bit out of our minds, weren’t we? | 我们都有点神志不清,对吧? |
[05:28] | Yeah, right. Were we? | 对…是这样吗? |
[05:34] | I was. | 我当时是神志不清 |
[05:37] | Yeah. Okay. | 是,好的 |
[05:42] | How is Hal? | 哈尔怎么样? |
[05:45] | So much better. Thank you. Yeah, he’s with my mom now, you know. | 好多了,谢谢你,是的,他现在和我妈一起住 |
[05:48] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[05:49] | Thank you for asking. | 多谢关心 |
[05:56] | Hope you see a moose. | 希望你能看到驼鹿 |
[06:30] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样? |
[06:31] | – Shitty. – You said that yesterday. | – 糟糕透顶 – 你昨天也这么说 |
[06:38] | I missed you too. | 我也想你 |
[07:37] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[07:46] | I’m gonna go get some water. | 我去拿水 |
[07:47] | No, don’t go. Too soon. Stay. | 不,别走,还太早,留下 |
[07:52] | I’d get you water. Do you need water? | 我去给你拿水,喝水吗? |
[07:54] | No. But can we have, like, champagne? | 不喝,不过我们能来点香槟吗? |
[07:58] | – Well, I got that too, honey. – Really? | – 亲爱的,香槟我这儿也有 – 真的? |
[07:59] | You came to the right house. Yes. | 你来对地方了,是的 |
[08:02] | Yeah, I knew I came to the right house. | 是,我就知道我来对地方了 |
[08:03] | – Now, we don’t have to work till tomorrow. – Okay. | – 跟你说,我们明天才需要工作 – 好 |
[08:06] | So we could spend the whole day in bed if we wanted to. | 愿意的话,我们可以在床上待一整天 |
[08:08] | Oh, my God. Can we? | 天啊,真的吗? |
[08:17] | You know, people will speculate. They always do. | 人们会乱猜,向来如此 |
[08:19] | I mean, I’m in a pod with you during the pandemic. | 疫情期间我跟你形影不离 |
[08:22] | It’s a little more than that. | 关系肯定要亲密一些 |
[08:25] | Does it bother you? | 这会困扰你吗? |
[08:29] | No. I don’t know. Our personal relationship is our business. | 不会,我也不知道,我们的私人关系与他人无关 |
[08:35] | Okay. So we just won’t say anything about it on air. | 好吧,那我们就在电视上守口如瓶 |
[08:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:41] | You have a little– | 你脸上有… |
[08:47] | – Okay. Time to work. – Okay. Time to work. | – 好了,该工作了 – 好,开工 |
[08:57] | – Salma? – Cory. | – 萨尔玛?- 科里 |
[09:01] | Are we doing masks, no masks? | 要戴口罩吗? |
[09:03] | What’s the policy today? | 今天的政策是什么? |
[09:05] | I don’t watch the news. | 我从不看新闻 |
[09:07] | Well, why don’t we leave them on? Till we get to know each other better. | 那我们还是戴吧,进一步了解彼此后再摘掉 |
[09:12] | Right. Better safe than sorry, huh? | 好,防患于未然嘛 |
[09:15] | Can’t wait to show you this house. | 我迫不及待想带你看看这房子了 |
[09:17] | I love this place. I think you will too. | 我对这个房子情有独钟,你应该也会有同感 |
[09:21] | But I’ve got five more to show you, if this is not the one. | 但如果你不喜欢,我还有另外五个房子要带你看 |
[09:23] | Okay. Wow, big lot. | 好,天啊,地好大 |
[09:25] | UBA+ must be doing very well. | UBA+一定很赚钱 |
[09:29] | You’re a subscriber. | 你也订阅了 |
[09:31] | I will be, if you buy through me. | 你通过我买房的话,我就订阅 |
[09:35] | Okay. Well, fair warning, I’m a little picky. | 好,友情提醒,我这人很挑剔 |
[09:40] | Good. I’ve got all the time in the world. | 很好,我有大把的时间陪你挑 |
[09:44] | Yeah, I understand but– | 是,我明白,但是… |
[09:47] | By the time that I get there and I quarantine, | 等我到了那边、隔离完 |
[09:50] | then Mother’s Day will be over. | 母亲节早过了 |
[09:51] | And then I have to come back here and quarantine again. | 然后我得回来这里、再次隔离 |
[09:53] | Yeah, but, Brad, we both know that if you wanted to, you could make it work. | 是这样没错,但布莱德莉,我们都清楚,只要你想,就没有你办不到的事 |
[09:57] | Hal, that’s not fair. | 哈尔,这么说可不公平 |
[09:58] | I’m sorry. I’m not trying to make you feel guilty. I swear to God. | 我很抱歉,我不是想让你感到内疚,我发誓 |
[10:02] | I’ll be there as soon as the restrictions lift, okay? | 一解封我就过去,好吗? |
[10:05] | Just take care of Mom and text me anytime. | 好好照顾妈妈,有事随时给我发短信 |
[10:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:09] | – Are you good? – Yeah. I love you. | – 你没事吧?- 没事,我爱你 |
[10:11] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[10:16] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样? |
[10:19] | Yeah. Seems like he’s doing pretty good. | 是,好像挺好的 |
[10:22] | My mom is still going to church, and he’s not wearing a mask at Costco. | 我妈还是会去教堂,而且他去好市多时也没戴口罩 |
[10:29] | Our education system is broken. | 我们的教育系统真是完蛋了 |
[10:33] | You know Hal and I went to the same schools. | 其实我和哈尔上的是同一所学校 |
[10:35] | Yeah, but only one of you learned about science. | 对,但只有你学会了科学知识 |
[10:40] | That’s my family. | 别这么说我的家人 |
[10:43] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. It was a joke. Really. | 抱歉,我不是有意的,开个玩笑而已,真的 |
[10:46] | No, I know you don’t like where I’m from, but I have a lot of that world in me, | 不,我知道你不喜欢我的出身,但我身上有很多我家庭的影子 |
[10:51] | and– | 而且 |
[10:55] | I need you to understand or attempt to understand, | 我需要你理解,或试着去理解 |
[11:00] | if you’re gonna love me. | 如果你要爱我的话 |
[11:06] | I’m judgy. | 我喜欢对别人评头论足 |
[11:08] | A little bit. | 是有一点 |
[11:12] | Or I’m doing the mommy thing, which is awful. | 或者我变得像老妈子,真糟糕 |
[11:14] | It’s probably about my own childhood. | 这或许跟我的童年有关 |
[11:18] | Or maybe I’m just an asshole. | 或许我就是个烂人 |
[11:22] | But yes, I want to try. | 但没错,我愿意试着理解 |
[11:26] | Hold on. Is this compassionate engagement around our traumas? | 等一下,我们这是在掏心掏肺,讨论我们的创伤吗? |
[11:30] | Is this an adult conversation? | 这是成年人间的对话吗? |
[11:32] | Definitely a lesbian conversation. | 绝对是拉拉间的对话 |
[11:35] | Followed by chocolate. | 谈完后要吃巧克力 |
[11:37] | – No, I want chocolate too. – Nope. It’s only for bisexuals. | – 不,我也想吃巧克力 – 不行,只有双性恋才可以吃 |
[11:40] | It’s my house. I get the chocolate. | 这是我家,我能吃巧克力 |
[11:43] | 夏天 | |
[11:47] | I’m really happy with you. | 和你在一起我真的很开心 |
[11:49] | – Eight seconds to you. – Stand by for live feed. | – 八秒后切到你 – 准备直播 |
[11:51] | – Five, four, three… – I’m really happy with you too. | – 五、四、三… – 彼此彼此 |
[11:54] | – …two. Start your move. Cue her. – I want people to know that. | – 二,开始操作,请她开始 – 我希望其他人也知道 |
[11:58] | So what? Make it official? | 那要怎么做?公之于众吗? |
[12:00] | Bradley. Bradley, you’re on. | 布莱德莉…开始录制了 |
[12:02] | 自大萧条以来最高的失业率 | |
[12:04] | Right. | 好的 |
[12:05] | – Good morning. It’s May 14th. – Fifteenth. | – 早上好,今天是5月14日 – 15日 |
[12:08] | Fifteenth. Sorry, y’all. | 15日,各位,抱歉 |
[12:10] | Babe, you gotta make some stronger coffee. | 宝贝,你得煮浓一点的咖啡 |
[12:13] | Oh, no. I need you at half speed when we go for our run later. | 不行,等下我们跑步时,我得让你跑慢点 |
[12:17] | Well, tomorrow I’m gonna make the coffee. | 那明天我来煮咖啡 |
[12:19] | No. | 不要 |
[12:20] | – I make good coffee. – I didn’t say anything. | – 我煮的咖啡很好喝 – 我可什么都没说 |
[12:24] | People will talk about this house. | 这个房子会成为人们茶余饭后的谈资 |
[12:26] | They’re gonna want to know about the man who lives inside. | 他们会好奇谁住在这里面 |
[12:29] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[12:31] | So picture this. You just closed the biggest deal of your life. | 想象一下,你刚刚达成了,人生中最大的一笔交易 |
[12:36] | You’ve got the perfect bottle of wine, two glasses. | 这里有一瓶顶级红酒和两个酒杯 |
[12:41] | There’s two glasses? | 这里有两个酒杯? |
[12:43] | I’m not gonna make you drink alone. | 我可不能让你饮醇自醉 |
[12:46] | I see. You’re here now too. | 我懂了,你现在也在这里 |
[12:50] | Just wanna make sure you’re happy with your purchase. | 我只是想确保你的这次购房经历称心如意 |
[12:54] | You do this with all your clients? | 你对所有客户都这样吗? |
[12:56] | No, Cory. You’re special. | 不,科里,你是独一无二的 |
[13:04] | I’ve been thinking about you. | 我一直在想你 |
[13:08] | What have you been thinking? | 都想了什么? |
[13:12] | That I wanna get to know you. | 我想了解你 |
[13:18] | Maybe you’d let me cook you dinner. | 也许我能为你做顿晚餐 |
[13:23] | What if I want more than dinner? | 如果我想要更多呢? |
[13:28] | Can I see you? | 能让我看看你吗? |
[13:32] | I mean, can I really see you? | 我是说,能看看你的脸吗? |
[13:51] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:53] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:57] | No justice! No peace! | 没正义,永无宁日 |
[13:59] | No fucking police! No justice! No peace! No fucking police! | 我不能呼吸了,安息吧,乔治弗洛伊德 |
[14:00] | No fucking police! No justice! No peace! No fucking police! | 没正义,永无宁日,警察滚蛋… |
[14:06] | It’s great, but we can’t use it on TMS. | 很精彩,但不能在《TMS》上播出 |
[14:09] | Even if we bleep it? | 消音也不行吗? |
[14:11] | We need personal stories. | 我们需要讲述个人故事 |
[14:12] | Interviews with protesters talking about why they’re marching | 采访抗议者们,让他们讲述此次游行的目的 |
[14:15] | and what it means to them. | 以及这对他们的意义何在 |
[14:17] | Okay. Well, I can be on the ground in Minneapolis by tomorrow. | 好的,我明天就能抵达,明尼阿波利斯的现场 |
[14:19] | Eric’s already on the ground. | 埃里克已经在现场了 |
[14:22] | What’s your take on this, Mia? How are you feeling? | 米娅,你怎么看?你作何感想? |
[14:27] | I agree with Stella. | 我赞同斯黛拉的意见 |
[14:33] | – Sit tight, we’ll get you some footage. – Okay. | – 先等等,我们会给你拍些素材 – 好 |
[14:36] | George Floyd! George Floyd! | 乔治弗洛伊德… |
[14:38] | – George Floyd! – George Floyd! | – 乔治弗洛伊德 – 乔治弗洛伊德 |
[14:40] | – No justice! No peace! – No justice! No peace! | – 没正义,永无宁日 – 没正义,永无宁日 |
[14:45] | Hey, Fancy Face. | 嘿,漂亮小妞 |
[14:46] | When? Now. When? Now. | 什么时候?现在… |
[14:48] | Was just gonna run the shower. You wanna jump in with me? | 我要去洗澡,你要一起吗? |
[14:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:57] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[15:00] | André, do you think this country will ever change? | 安德烈,你认为这个国家会改变吗? |
[15:07] | ‘Cause I spent my day arguing over | 因为我一整天都在讨论 |
[15:09] | what protest footage our middle-class, mostly white audience | 要播哪个抗议视频,才能让我们的中产阶级观众,主要是白人 |
[15:13] | would be willing to watch without changing the channel. | 会愿意看,不会换台 |
[15:17] | Then air it all. Let ’em squirm. | 那就都播,让他们看完坐立难安 |
[15:19] | Okay. Yeah. I can’t. | 好,对,但不行 |
[15:22] | Why not? The only way change happens is when people see it for themselves. | 为什么不行?只有让人们亲眼所见,才会给这个国家带来改变 |
[15:31] | I’ve seen him die, like, 20 times. | 他死的那个视频,我看了20次了 |
[15:37] | They’re killing him, he’s calling out for his mama. | 他在被杀害时一直在呼唤自己的妈妈 |
[15:41] | They’re all just standing around, letting it happen. | 而周围的人只是袖手旁观 |
[15:51] | God, I just– | 天啊,我只是… |
[15:54] | – Oh, God. – Hey. | – 天啊 – 嘿 |
[15:59] | Hey, I’m here. | 嘿,有我在 |
[16:09] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[16:14] | It’s been a fucking week. | 这周简直太难熬了 |
[16:16] | No shit. | 真的是 |
[16:19] | People are stuck at home. Their only friend is the TV, | 人们被困在家中,电视是唯一的朋友 |
[16:22] | and we got nothing to show them because everything is shut down. | 而我们却没有节目给他们看,因为所有制作都停摆 |
[16:24] | Okay. Chip has a new pitch every week, and Eric wants to do more. | 好,奇普每周都上报一个新选题,埃里克也想多做节目 |
[16:27] | – Just increase my budget and I can be– – Hey, I can’t. | – 只要给我增加预算,我就能… – 嘿,恕我无能为力 |
[16:29] | No one will loan to us since the Hannah Shoenfeld suit. | 汉娜肖恩菲尔德的官司后,再没人愿意借钱给我们了 |
[16:32] | The vultures, they’re circling right now, and I’m telling ya, | 那些贪婪的资本家对我们垂涎已久 |
[16:35] | they see that stock drop, they’re gonna swoop down and eat our livers. | 我跟你说,一旦看到我们的股票下跌,他们就把我们生吞活剥 |
[16:38] | What about, like, more interviews with Alex? | 那让艾丽克丝多做点采访呢? |
[16:40] | People love that. For Alex Unfiltered. | 《走近艾丽克丝》很受欢迎 |
[16:42] | Great. That’s one show. | 很好,敲定一个节目 |
[16:43] | – People love those interviews. – We got the Mitch Kessler documentary. | – 人们很喜欢这类访谈节目 – 我们还有米切凯斯勒的纪录片 |
[16:46] | – What else do we have? – I can talk to the director. | – 还有什么?- 我可以和那个导演谈谈 |
[16:48] | She’d let us air that. | 她会同意我们播出的 |
[16:53] | That silence is deafening. | 你这样默不作声,我害怕 |
[16:55] | You really want to give him more airtime right now? | 你现在当真要增加他的曝光率? |
[16:57] | Well, it shows him in a different light. | 那部纪录片展示了他的另一面 |
[16:59] | He’s regretful. He’s repentant. | 他追悔莫及、懊悔不已 |
[17:04] | And it would drive traffic to UBA+. | 而且这将给UBA+带来流量 |
[17:06] | In the middle of these protests? | 和抗议活动的视频一起播? |
[17:07] | I think the American public can hold more than one idea at a time. | 我认为美国公众可以同时持有多种观点 |
[17:12] | Cory, people are dying. | 科里,不断有人死去 |
[17:14] | They’re getting shot and suffocated. | 他们被枪杀、因窒息而死 |
[17:17] | Watching Mitch meditate on his sins in some fancy Italian villa, | 看米切在他的意大利豪华别墅中,反省自己的罪过 |
[17:22] | that feels tone-deaf. | 感觉有点不合时宜 |
[17:23] | Fine, then get me something else and make it cheap. | 好吧,那你给我找别的内容播,而且要少花点钱 |
[17:35] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[17:36] | I need five billion dollars. | 我需要五十亿美元 |
[17:39] | That’s all? | 就这么点钱? |
[17:53] | There’s money all over this shoreline. | 这一带住的全是有钱人 |
[17:56] | I mean, David Koch, Larry Page. Most of ’em stay holed up in their houses. | 大卫科赫、拉里佩奇,他们中大多数人躲在家里面 |
[18:01] | You don’t even see them. But sometimes they come out to play. | 你见不到他们,但有时他们会出来玩玩 |
[18:08] | Do you know Paul Marks? | 你认识保罗马科思吗? |
[18:12] | I thought he lived on the floor of his factory. | 我以为他住在自家工厂里 |
[18:16] | He bought up here a few years ago. | 他几年前在这儿买了栋房子 |
[18:20] | I hear it’s hard to get his attention. | 我听说要引起他的注意很难 |
[18:26] | CEO pay is 278 times higher than the average worker. | 首席执行官的薪酬是普通工人的278倍 |
[18:31] | Did you have a question or are you asking me to comment | 你这是在问我,还是想让我对美国经济的概况 |
[18:33] | on the general state of the American economy? | 发表评论? |
[18:34] | I’m asking if you think that’s ethical. | 我是问你觉得这种情况是否合乎道德 |
[18:37] | Well, upwards of a billion people will die in our lifetime | 这辈子将有超过十亿人 |
[18:41] | due to the effects of man-made climate destruction. Do you think that’s ethical? | 因人为破坏气候所造成的影响而死,你认为这合乎道德吗? |
[18:44] | – That’s a separate issue. – I think it’s the only issue, | – 这是另一个问题 – 我觉得是唯一的问题 |
[18:47] | and it’s something I’m actively working on. | 也是我正致力于解决的问题 |
[18:49] | So, a billion people are gonna die, but you wanna bitch about my paycheck? | 那么,有十亿人会死去,而你却抱怨我的薪水太高? |
[18:52] | The richest 1% emit twice as much CO2 as the bottom 50% of the world. | 最富有那1%的人制造的二氧化碳,是最贫穷那50%人的两倍 |
[18:56] | Well, I’d say you’re missing the forest for the trees, | 我只能说你是只见树木不见森林 |
[18:59] | but I don’t think you’d appreciate the irony of that statement. | 但我觉得你听不出这句话的讽刺意味 |
[19:01] | But congratulations, you know a fact. | 但恭喜你,你现在知道一个事实了 |
[19:06] | I think we’re done here. | 我认为采访结束了 |
[19:10] | Have you been able to spend any time with your families? | 你们有机会陪伴家人吗? |
[19:13] | It’s been 41 days since I’ve been home with my husband and daughter. | 我已经41天没回家陪丈夫和女儿了 |
[19:19] | We walk with death. I’ve never seen anything like this. | 我们与死亡同行,我从未见过这么惨烈的情况 |
[19:22] | – My God, it’s like a war zone. – Yeah. | – 天啊,这里就像战场 – 对 |
[19:24] | And yet, we provide our soldiers with protective gear, | 然而,我们会为士兵提供防护装备 |
[19:27] | and here you guys are fighting people for masks. | 而你们却在跟别人抢口罩 |
[19:30] | – And ventilators, and beds. – Yes. | – 还有呼吸机、床 – 是的 |
[19:32] | Our zip code has the highest rate of COVID in the state. | 我们这区是全州,新冠疫情发病率最高的地区 |
[19:35] | Our patients can’t afford to stay home from work or isolate. | 我们的病人无法待在家里不上班或被隔离 |
[19:37] | She’s really good. | 她很厉害 |
[19:38] | Everyone’s just trying to survive. But it’s really hard. | 大家都在努力活下去,但这难如登天 |
[19:41] | How can we help you? What is it that you need? | 我们能如何帮你们?有什么需要吗? |
[19:44] | Maybe they’ll give her Evening News. I hear Eric’s leaving. | 也许他们会让她主持晚间新闻,我听说埃里克要走了 |
[19:47] | It could be you. | 也可能会让你做 |
[19:49] | You should talk to Stella. | 你应该和斯黛拉谈谈 |
[19:50] | – …you are giving and sacrificing… – Okay. Yeah. | – 你们在奉献和牺牲… – 好的… |
[19:54] | Jackie and Roberta, thank you for taking this time today and– | 杰基和萝伯塔,感谢你们今天能抽出时间… |
[19:57] | Emma called. | 艾玛刚打过电话 |
[19:58] | Still okay for her and Sam to come stay with us? | 你还是不介意她和萨姆,来和我们一起住吧? |
[20:00] | – Yeah, sure. – You sure? | – 对,当然了 – 你确定? |
[20:03] | I mean, I wish we were going out instead of them coming in, but yeah. | 比起她们过来,我更希望我们过去,但没问题 |
[20:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:08] | Your friends. | 你的朋友们嘛 |
[20:10] | – …talking to us. – Thank you for talking to us. | – …接受我们的采访 – 谢谢你采访我们 |
[20:22] | 哈尔来电 | |
[20:25] | Thank goodness. Talk to me while I cut a million strawberries. | 谢天谢地,在我切一大堆颗草莓时跟我说话 |
[20:29] | Hey. Listen to me. Mom has COVID. | 嘿,听着,妈妈感染了新冠肺炎 |
[20:37] | For how long? | 多久了? |
[20:40] | Okay. Look, I can get on a flight, and I’ll be there by tomorrow. | 好吧,听着,我能现在上飞机,明天就能到 |
[20:44] | No. Just stay where you are. I don’t need you getting sick too. | 不,你留在那边,我可不想你也被传染 |
[20:47] | Then I’ll have, like, two people with COVID in the house. | 否则家里就有两个确诊的人 |
[20:50] | I’ve– I gave her Tylenol. | 我…给她吃了泰诺 |
[20:52] | – Her fever’s not that bad. – Oh, my gosh. | – 她烧得不厉害 – 天啊 |
[20:54] | Put the little oxygen thing on her finger. I’m watching it. | 我把测血氧那个小东西戴在她手指上,我正在看上面的数据 |
[20:57] | Okay. Can you put her on the phone? I want to talk to her. | 好吧,你能让她接电话吗?我想和她说话 |
[21:00] | She’s asleep. Just– It’s okay. | 她睡着了,你就…没事的 |
[21:03] | Just– I got this. Take a breath. | 你就…我能照顾好她,你放心吧 |
[21:07] | I just– I feel like I should be there. | 我只是…觉得自己应该过去 |
[21:09] | No, you shouldn’t. ‘Cause she needs to rest, | 不,没必要,因为她需要休息 |
[21:11] | and you’ll just get her all riled up. And then that wouldn’t be good for anybody. | 而你只会激怒她,那样对谁都不好 |
[21:15] | Okay, Hal. Just please wear gloves and masked all the time, okay? | 好吧,哈尔,你一定要一直戴着手套和口罩,知道吗? |
[21:19] | – It’s gonna be all right. – And tell her not to smoke. Okay? | – 会没事的 – 告诉她不要抽烟,好吗? |
[21:21] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[21:22] | And if anything changes, just call me, text me anytime. | 如果有什么变化,随时打电话、发短信给我 |
[21:27] | – Morning or night. Do you hear me? – I’ll be right back. | – 无论早晚,听到吗?- 我去去就回 |
[21:28] | Brad, you are always coming to the rescue. | 布莱德莉,你总是出手相助 |
[21:30] | No, I can be there really fast. | 不,我很快就能过去 |
[21:32] | Trust me. I love you. | 相信我,我爱你 |
[21:33] | – Okay. I love you. – I’ll talk to you later. | – 好,我爱你 – 之后再聊 |
[21:40] | My mom has COVID. | 我妈妈感染了新冠肺炎 |
[21:43] | – Oh, my God. – And I don’t know where she got it, | – 天啊 – 我不知道她在哪里感染上的 |
[21:46] | and I’m sure she wasn’t wearing a mask, so don’t even ask me. I don’t know. | 但我肯定她没戴口罩,所以别问我,我不知道 |
[21:50] | Do you wanna go to her? | 你想去照顾她吗? |
[21:51] | Yeah. I feel like I should. | 是的,我觉得我应该过去 |
[21:53] | But then I talked to Hal, and he doesn’t think there’s any point. | 但我跟哈尔谈过了,他觉得没必要 |
[21:56] | And then I might get sick and then– | 因为我也可能会感染上,然后… |
[21:58] | Okay. I can call my cardiologist. | 好,我可以打给我的心脏病专家 |
[22:01] | She knows people at Johns Hopkins. | 她认识约翰霍普金斯医院的人 |
[22:03] | If Hal can get your mom to Baltimore, she can get better care. | 如果哈尔能把你妈妈送到巴尔的摩,她就能得到更好的照顾 |
[22:06] | I wish she would. I wish she would call her own doctor. | 我也希望能如此,我也希望她能给自己的医生打电话 |
[22:09] | You don’t understand. That’s just not how my family works. | 你不明白,只是我家人不会这样做的 |
[22:13] | He’s gonna keep calling me. If anything happens, I’m gonna go. | 他会一直给我打电话,如果真出什么事的话,我就得过去 |
[22:17] | – Of course. – Like that, I gotta go. | – 当然了 – 说走就走 |
[22:19] | I understand that. | 我理解 |
[22:26] | 哈尔,有新情况吗? | |
[22:34] | 还是老样子 | |
[22:35] | 我去睡会儿,你明天再问情况吧 | |
[22:41] | Okay. Hi, hello. No. Singer. Yes. Madonna. | 好,嗨…不,歌手,对,麦当娜 |
[22:47] | Movie. Okay. Actress. What are you doing? | 电影,好,女演员,这什么意思? |
[22:51] | What’s this? What is that? | 什么呀? |
[22:53] | West Side Story? I don’t know. | 《西区故事》?不知道 |
[22:55] | Wait. Pulp Fiction! | 等等,《低俗小说》 |
[22:57] | Wait, time. | 等等,时间到 |
[22:58] | – Liza Minnelli! – Cabaret. That was amazing. | – 丽莎明尼里 – 《歌厅》真厉害 |
[23:01] | It was so obvious. I knew it. | 太明显了,我就知道 |
[23:03] | I was totally transported to Weimar Germany. | 我完全穿越到了德国魏玛时代 |
[23:05] | – I’m sorry. – Your turn. | – 抱歉 – 该你了 |
[23:06] | – It’s okay, babe. – Okay. | – 宝贝,没关系 – 好 |
[23:08] | – Okay. – Sam, it’s your turn. | – 好 – 萨姆,该你了 |
[23:09] | Take it easy on me, okay? | 别为难我,好吗? |
[23:12] | I gotta take this. | 我得接这个电话 |
[23:15] | – Hey. – Driving Miss Daisy. | – 嘿 – 《为黛茜小姐开车》 |
[23:17] | Yeah. I can’t hear you. | 是,我听不清你说话 |
[23:19] | Hal, I can’t hear you. Slow down. What? | 哈尔,我听不清,慢点说,什么? |
[23:22] | – Well, here’s to you. – What? | – 好吧,敬你一杯 – 你说什么? |
[23:27] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[24:00] | I’m not buying out points. | 我不会买断股份 |
[24:03] | You can offer 20 cents on the dollar and get back to me. | 你可以按照1美元20美分的价格出价,然后回复我 |
[24:07] | 萨尔玛,我是不是把手镯落你家了? | |
[24:11] | 我会找找看 | |
[24:20] | Kyle, what’s next? | 凯尔,接下来什么事? |
[24:26] | Bradley Jackson’s mom died. | 布莱德莉杰克森的妈妈去世了 |
[24:32] | Do you want to call her? | 你要打给她吗? |
[24:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:41] | Send her flowers, but from the whole UBA family. | 送花给她,但要以UBA大家庭的名义送 |
[24:45] | – Thank you. – Okay. | – 谢谢 – 好的 |
[25:25] | There are now 102 active wildfires burning across the West. | 目前西部地区有102起活跃野火在燃烧 |
[25:29] | – A federal judge in Pennsylvania ruled… – Over four million acres… | – 宾州联邦法官裁定… – 一万六千多平方公里… |
[25:31] | – …that Governor Tom Wolf’s… – …have been destroyed. | – 汤姆沃尔夫州长… – 被毁 |
[25:32] | …executive orders to control the spread of the virus | 为控制病毒传播颁发的行政命令违宪 |
[25:35] | were unconstitutional and a violation of individual rights. | 侵犯了个人权利 |
[25:46] | 秋天 | |
[25:49] | Good morning. It’s Friday, September 18th. | 早上好,今天是9月18日星期五 |
[25:53] | Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died. She was 87. | 露丝贝德金斯伯格去世,享年87岁 |
[25:56] | Appointed by Bill Clinton in 1993, she was a champion of human rights | 她1993年被比尔克林顿任命为大法官,是人权卫士 |
[26:01] | and an icon of the court. | 也是法庭上的代表人物 |
[26:03] | Here’s a brief retrospective of her extraordinary life. | 现在来短暂回顾她非凡的一生 |
[26:21] | You want me to make you something else? | 还想吃点什么?我给你做 |
[26:24] | I wanna go out to a restaurant. | 我想去餐厅吃饭 |
[26:27] | I wanna eat real food and order a real drink and see people. | 我想吃佳肴、饮美酒、与人社交 |
[26:34] | We could sit outside. | 我们可以坐在户外 |
[26:36] | Bradley, I can’t. I’m sorry. | 布莱德莉,我不行,抱歉 |
[26:51] | You should talk to someone. | 你应该找人谈谈 |
[26:54] | Who do you want me to talk to, Laura? Your therapist? | 劳拉,你想让我跟谁谈?,你的心理医生吗? |
[26:58] | How about a therapist? | 找个心理医生怎么样? |
[26:59] | What’s a therapist gonna fucking say to me? | 心理医生会对我说什么? |
[27:02] | That it’s not my fault that my drug-addicted mother died? | 说我那个有毒瘾的母亲死了不是我的错? |
[27:05] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[27:07] | Whatever. You hated her anyway. | 随便吧,反正你很讨厌她 |
[27:10] | I never met her. | 我都没见过她 |
[27:11] | You didn’t have to. | 你没必要见 |
[27:13] | You hated everything she stood for. | 你讨厌她所代表的一切 |
[27:15] | And I stopped talking to her because I could feel it every time. | 我不再跟她联系,因为我每次都能感觉到你的厌恶情绪 |
[27:19] | That’s not fair. | 这么说不公平 |
[27:21] | But it’s true. | 但确是不争的事实 |
[27:24] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[27:28] | Bradley, I am trying to support you. | 布莱德莉,我是想给予你支持 |
[27:31] | I’m trying to be here for you, okay? | 我是想安慰你、陪伴你,好吗? |
[27:35] | And I can’t help you if you don’t try to process this. | 如果你不试着去面对这件事,我也帮不了你 |
[27:42] | Okay, let’s process it, Laura. | 好吧,我们就来面对一下,劳拉 |
[27:44] | You know what I fucking think? | 你知道我是怎么想的吗? |
[27:45] | I think you like to dress me up, | 我觉得你喜欢把我打扮得漂漂亮亮 |
[27:47] | and parade me around for your fancy fucking New York friends. | 然后在你那些该死的纽约朋友面前炫耀 |
[27:51] | – I’m like your little white trash pet. – What? | – 我就像是你地位低下的白人垃圾宠物 – 什么? |
[27:54] | I think you don’t even really like me. | 我觉得你根本就不喜欢我 |
[27:56] | I think that it makes you feel better about yourself, | 我觉得你和我在一起,只是为了能自我感觉良好 |
[27:59] | because you’re actually an elitist snob who hides out at the edge of the world | 因为你其实是个躲在世界边缘的,精英阶级势利眼 |
[28:03] | – so she doesn’t have to deal… – Fuck you. | – 这样就不用和… – 去死吧 |
[28:04] | …with real people. Fuck you. | 真实的人打交道了,你才去死 |
[28:06] | You must be so filled with spite, it just corrodes your insides. | 你这个人一定充满了愤恨,侵蚀着你的心 |
[28:10] | Think you’re happy when people like my mom die, | 我觉得我妈这样的人死了,要属你最开心 |
[28:13] | because they had– they get COVID ’cause they’re uneducated, | 因为他们…感染了新冠肺炎,因为他们没受过教育 |
[28:16] | or they’re hicks, or they’re just not as fucking smart as you. | 或者因为他们是乡巴佬,因为他们没有你那么聪明 |
[28:19] | You know what I think? | 你知道我是怎么想的? |
[28:22] | I think there’s a little part of you that’s actually relieved. | 我认为有一小部分的你其实松了一口气 |
[28:26] | You’re glad she’s gone. | 她死了,你其实很高兴 |
[28:29] | You just don’t have the guts to admit it, Bradley. | 你只是没胆承认罢了,布莱德莉 |
[28:31] | And you need to grow the fuck up. | 而且你得成熟点 |
[28:33] | You need to grow up and stop blaming me for all your shit. | 你得成熟点,别什么事都怪我头上 |
[28:36] | You can’t just dump all your stuff on me! | 你不能拿我当出气筒发泄所有怨气 |
[28:39] | Fucking be proactive and stop rewriting some sort of history, Bradley. | 积极主动一点吧,别再自欺欺人了,布莱德莉 |
[28:44] | Your mother was a piece of shit. | 你妈就是个烂人 |
[28:46] | You’re the first person to tell everyone about it. | 是你先这样跟所有人说的 |
[28:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:01] | It’s an impossible situation, and I don’t put any of this on you. | 这是个特殊时期,我不怪你 |
[29:05] | We’re number two. It’s on me. | 我们的收视率屈居第二,这要怪我 |
[29:09] | I should have pulled Bradley off a month ago. | 我一个月前就该把布莱德莉撤掉 |
[29:11] | She keeps asking to go on assignment. | 她不断要求出外景 |
[29:13] | It’s pretty clear that she doesn’t wanna be on TMS. | 很显然,她不想继续主持《TMS》 |
[29:16] | What about Laura? | 劳拉呢? |
[29:17] | At this point, they’re a package deal. | 目前,她们是捆绑销售 |
[29:19] | If Laura’s on air without Bradley, | 若劳拉不带布莱德莉出镜 |
[29:20] | that’s all anyone’s gonna be thinking about. | 所有人都会只关注这一点 |
[29:22] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[29:24] | Alex is willing to come back part-time. We can rotate guest hosts. | 艾丽克丝愿意回来做兼职,我们可以定期换嘉宾主持 |
[29:27] | Maybe Yanko. He’s wanted this forever. | 也许可以用杨科,他一直很想做这个节目 |
[29:30] | We should start chasing someone now. | 我们现在就该开始找人了 |
[29:33] | And just so it’s on the record, I think it should be a woman of color | 而且我要把话说清楚,我觉得应该由有色人种女性 |
[29:35] | at the teacup, preferably someone under 40. | 担任主持,最好40岁以下 |
[29:38] | Like Chris Hunter. | 比如克里斯亨特 |
[29:39] | Yeah, she’s killing it in her guest segments. | 对,她在嘉宾环节的表现非常抢眼 |
[29:43] | We’ll probably lose Alison if we go that way. | 如果选择她的话,我们可能会失去艾莉森 |
[29:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:48] | Hey… there’s one more thing. | 嘿,还有一件事 |
[29:53] | All right, take your time. | 好了,慢慢来 |
[29:56] | Anyway, you asked what I thought I did wrong. | 你问我觉得自己哪里做错了 |
[30:01] | I fucked up. | 我犯错了 |
[30:02] | Obviously. I shouldn’t have done any of it. | 很显然,这些事我全都不应该做 |
[30:08] | Have you seen this? | 你看过这个吗? |
[30:09] | – I didn’t want to be this person. – The Mitch Kessler interview. Wild. | – 我不想做这样的人 – 米切凯斯勒的访谈,很劲爆 |
[30:13] | I didn’t want to hurt anyone. | 我不想伤害任何人 |
[30:16] | I didn’t want people to think I was the kind of person | 我不希望人们认为我是那种 |
[30:19] | that could hurt someone. | 会伤害其他人的人 |
[30:25] | – And now one of those women is dead. – Turn it off. | – 现在其中一名女性死了 – 关掉 |
[30:28] | – Fucking douchebag. – Hannah Shoenfeld. | – 该死的人渣 – 她是肖恩菲尔德 |
[30:31] | – And that should have never happened– – André, turn it off. | – 这种事绝不该发生 – 安德烈,关了吧 |
[30:33] | That’s just… | 这真是… |
[30:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:44] | Did he… | 他有没有… |
[30:47] | No. | 没有 |
[31:03] | We were together. I was in love with him. | 我们当时在一起,我爱他 |
[31:09] | I thought he was in love with me. | 我以为他也爱我 |
[31:25] | Say something. | 说点什么吧 |
[31:31] | Why are you still there? | 你怎么还待在那地方? |
[31:35] | It’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[31:40] | He’s gone. I’m not. | 他走了,但我没走 |
[31:43] | I’m still here. I’m still there. I have people there. | 我还在,我还在那里,那里有我的朋友 |
[31:47] | It may be hard to believe, but some of us care about | 你可能不会相信,但我们中的一些人很希望 |
[31:50] | staying in a place, trying to make it better. | 待在一个地方,把那里变得更好 |
[32:05] | Darling, you got to let me know | 亲爱的,你得告诉我 |
[32:11] | Should I stay or should I go? | 我是该走还是该留? |
[32:16] | If I go, there will be trouble | 如果我走了,就会有麻烦 |
[32:24] | You ever tried Worcestershire sauce? I’m gonna make a cheese toastie. | 你尝过辣酱油吗?我要做一个奶酪吐司 |
[32:27] | – You want a cheese toastie? – Are you drunk? | – 想吃奶酪吐司吗?- 你是不是喝醉了? |
[32:31] | Very. | 醉得很厉害 |
[32:34] | Did you go to a bar? | 你是去了一个酒吧吗? |
[32:37] | No. I went to three. | 不是,我去了三个 |
[33:27] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[33:30] | Mia! | 米娅 |
[33:32] | If you leave this apartment– | 如果你离开这个公寓 |
[33:34] | if you risk exposing anybody else to your fucking shit, | 如果你把该死的病毒传染给别人 |
[33:37] | I swear to God I will never fucking forgive you. | 我对天发誓,我永远不会原谅你 |
[33:40] | Selfish asshole. | 自私的混蛋 |
[33:59] | Stella needs somebody on the ground, right up to the certification, | 斯黛拉需要有人去现场报道,直到大选结果确定 |
[34:05] | so I’ll be in DC until January. | 所以我会在华盛顿待到1月 |
[34:08] | Will you let me know that you’re safe? | 你会跟我报平安吗? |
[34:14] | You’re not coming back, are you? | 你不会回来了,对吧? |
[34:17] | Maybe it’s just not our time. | 或许是我们的时机不对 |
[34:58] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[34:59] | Hey, so AP called about an assignment. | 嗨,美联社打电话来,说有活儿给我 |
[35:05] | Okay. Where? | 好的,要去哪儿? |
[35:09] | Afghanistan. It could be two weeks. It could be two months. I don’t know. | 阿富汗,可能去两周或两个月,还不知道 |
[35:12] | Are you gonna take it? | 你要去吗? |
[35:16] | I’ll leave your keys with the doorman. | 我会把钥匙交给门卫 |
[35:37] | 冬天 | |
[35:54] | 凯特丹顿,嗨,斯黛拉美眉,记得我吗? | |
[36:08] | Man. Pandemic is fucking weird. | 天啊,疫情真是奇怪 |
[36:13] | Do we dance? I think we dance. | 我们要跳舞吗?我觉得要 |
[36:15] | Nope. Not worth getting COVID. | 不要,因为跳舞而感染新冠可亏大了 |
[36:17] | Fuck social distancing. Let’s go to, like, an actual club. | 别管社交距离了,我们去一间真正的夜店吧 |
[36:21] | You know, and take our chances. | 铤而走险一下 |
[36:22] | You don’t think we’re a little too old for the underground scene? | 你不觉得我们太老了吗?,不适合去那种地方啦 |
[36:25] | What? I am not old. | 什么?我才不老 |
[36:28] | – How is your dad? – Yeah, he’s actually old. | – 你爸还好吗?- 对,他是真的很老了 |
[36:31] | You know, he still sends me a holiday card every year? | 你知道吗?他还是会每年给我寄节日贺卡 |
[36:33] | Yeah, he always liked you because you tolerated his endless stories. | 对,他一直很喜欢你,因为你忍受他没完没了的碎碎念 |
[36:37] | He liked me because I tolerated your intense ass for four years. | 他喜欢我,是因为,我忍受你极端的性格忍了四年 |
[36:41] | Stanford was intense, not me. | 极端的是斯坦福,不是我 |
[36:43] | – I’m way less intense now. Seriously. – I don’t know. | – 现在我平和多了,真的 – 很难说 |
[36:46] | I eat real food. I sleep. You know, sleep is my self-care. | 我吃真正的食物,正常睡觉,我都靠睡觉养精蓄锐 |
[36:50] | – Wow, really? – Yeah. | – 天啊,真的吗?- 对 |
[36:51] | No more Red Bull with Addy sprinkles for breakfast? | 不再用红牛送阿得拉当早餐了? |
[36:54] | Oh, no. | 不啦 |
[36:56] | You’re a big, fancy newsperson now. | 你现在是有名的新闻界高管了 |
[36:59] | Yeah, whatever. | 行,随你说 |
[37:02] | – How’s Hyperion? – It’s okay. | – 超越者那边的工作还好吗?- 还行 |
[37:05] | Kind of feels like one of those moments where I could just pick up and leave, | 现在我觉得我能随时打包走人 |
[37:08] | and no one would say shit. | 也没人有意见 |
[37:10] | What would you do instead? | 那你要改行做什么? |
[37:12] | I don’t know. Open up a café. Bomb an oil refinery. | 不知道,开一间咖啡厅,炸毁一间炼油厂 |
[37:18] | You’re gonna stop programming rockets? Come on. | 你要停止设计火箭吗?打死我也不信 |
[37:22] | No, I just need a change, you know. | 不,我只是需要做出改变 |
[37:23] | – Any change. – Uh-huh. | – 什么改变都行 – 好吧 |
[37:25] | Let me know if you hear of something cool. | 有好的职位空缺就告诉我 |
[37:26] | Yeah, there’s nothing at UBA. It’s a hiring freeze. | 对,目前UBA没有职位空缺,人事冻结期 |
[37:30] | – I wasn’t asking you for a job. – Sorry. | – 我不是要你给我工作 – 抱歉 |
[37:32] | I’ll keep my ears open. Stuff will open up for you. | 我会多多留意,很快就会有适合你的工作啦 |
[37:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:39] | You know, I don’t blame you for what you did. | 对于你的所作所为,我不怪你 |
[37:43] | Really. Leaving Paul Marks and doing the corporate thing. | 真的,离开保罗马科思,跑去大企业工作 |
[37:46] | I really don’t. | 我真的不怪你 |
[37:48] | Sometimes, I wonder what my life would have been like | 有时候我会想,如果当初我也做了同样的选择 |
[37:51] | if I had done the same thing. | 那生活又会是什么样? |
[37:53] | Would I regret it? | 我会后悔吗? |
[37:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:59] | My clothes would be better though. | 不过我会有更多的名牌衣服 |
[38:04] | The company also examined five hours of afternoon cable in three days. | 公司也检视了三天内,五小时的下午有线电视节目 |
[38:08] | In 20– Stella? Stella, are you with me here? Stella? | 在20…斯黛拉…你在听吗? |
[38:13] | – Stella, hi. This is important. Good. – Sorry. | – 斯黛拉,嗨,这件事很重要,很好 – 抱歉 |
[38:18] | So how bad is it? | 所以情况有多糟糕? |
[38:20] | Budgets are up 30% across the board. | 整体预算增长了30% |
[38:24] | It is existential. | 攸关生死 |
[38:27] | – Fuck me. – You know what? | – 该死 – 你知道吗? |
[38:28] | Maybe he’ll refuse to leave the White House, | 或许他会拒绝离开白宫 |
[38:31] | and the Secret Service boys will have to drag him out by his tiny little feet, | 特勤局的人就得拽着他的小脚,硬生生把他拖出去 |
[38:34] | – ’cause people would watch that. – Wait. | – 因为人们都想看这个内容 – 等等 |
[38:36] | Come on, you don’t really think that they’re gonna– | 拜托,你该不觉得他们真的会… |
[38:39] | That there’s a– | 有一支… |
[38:41] | an armed militia that’s roving the streets of DC ready to overturn the election? | 武装民兵部队正在华盛顿的街头巡逻,准备推翻选举结果 |
[38:45] | Do you have Internet? | 你都不上网吗? |
[38:48] | I should call Bradley. | 我应该打给布莱德莉 |
[38:51] | Oh, yeah. How is she doing? | 对了,她还好吗? |
[38:56] | She says she’s fine, but I don’t know. | 她说她还好,但我也不知道 |
[38:58] | And I’m starting to worry that I shouldn’t have sent her there. | 而且我开始担心我不应该派她去那里 |
[39:03] | We don’t have free and fair elections. | 我们没有自由公正的选举 |
[39:04] | And you know what else? We don’t have a free and fair press. | 而且你们知道吗?,我们也没有自由公正的媒体 |
[39:08] | Our media is not free. It’s not fair. | 我们的媒体并不自由,也不公正 |
[39:11] | It suppresses thought, it suppresses speech, | 它压制思想和言论 |
[39:15] | and it’s become the enemy of the people. | 而且已经成为人民的公敌 |
[39:19] | It’s become the enemy of the people. | 已经成为人民的公敌 |
[39:22] | It’s the biggest problem we have in this country. | 这是我国最大的问题 |
[39:25] | Yeah, I’m inside. | 对,我在里面 |
[39:27] | I don’t know, I got separated from my crew. | 不知道,我跟团队走散了 |
[39:29] | I’m just gonna– I have to go. I’m gonna film by myself. | 我要…我得挂了,我会自己拍摄素材 |
[39:32] | And we’re gonna have to fight much harder, | 我们必须更努力战斗 |
[39:35] | because you’re sworn to uphold our constitution. | 因为你们曾发誓要捍卫我国宪法 |
[39:43] | Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. | 现在轮到国会来面对,这种对我们民主的粗暴攻击了 |
[39:49] | – And after this… – Stop the steal! We’re stopping the steal! | – 在此之后… – 停止窃取选举结果… |
[39:51] | – We’re taking it back! – We’re going to walk down– | – 我们要夺回美国 – 我们要往前走 |
[39:54] | – USA! USA! – We’re going to walk down. | – 美国… – 我们要往前走 |
[39:57] | Anyone you want, but I think right here, we’re going to walk down to the Capitol. | 你们要找谁都行,但我认为现在,我们要走向国会大厦 |
[40:02] | 美国国会大厦警察 | |
[40:04] | And we’re going to cheer on our brave senators… | 我们要支持勇敢的参议员们… |
[40:10] | Fuck. Goddamn it. | 该死,可恶 |
[40:12] | …and we’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. | 而我们或许不会支持他们中的某些人 |
[40:15] | Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. | 因为你们永远不会用软弱夺回我们的国家 |
[40:20] | You have to show strength, and you have to be strong. | 你们必须展现出力量,必须坚强 |
[40:22] | It’s a restricted area! | 这里禁止进入 |
[40:26] | Gonna pay now, you traitor! What you gonna do, huh? | 现在该付出代价了,叛徒,你想怎样? |
[40:33] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[40:35] | Let’s go! | 快点 |
[40:40] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[41:24] | – Hey. – Don’t. | – 嘿 – 别靠近 |
[41:31] | What? | 要说什么? |
[41:33] | Just say something before I lose my mind. What, Hal? | 在我气疯前有话快说,哈尔,要说什么? |
[41:36] | – I didn’t know it was gonna be like that. – You don’t know? | – 我没想到会是这样 – 你没想到? |
[41:37] | What the fuck are you doing here, Hal? Why did you even come here? | 哈尔,你在这里做什么?你来干嘛? |
[41:41] | I had some buddies that were coming– | 我有几个朋友去… |
[41:44] | – Those your buddies? – I knew that you were gonna be here. | – 那些人是你的朋友?- 我早知道你会在这里 |
[41:47] | I was coming to see you. | 我是来见你的 |
[41:48] | We haven’t seen each other in a year. | 我们已经一年没见面了 |
[41:52] | You have any idea what it is like trying to get clean on Zoom | 你知道在线戒毒或被困在那房子里 |
[41:56] | or stuck in that house cleaning Mom’s shit out? | 替妈妈收拾烂摊子是什么感觉吗? |
[41:58] | Because you weren’t there. | 因为你不在场 |
[42:00] | It drives you crazy. | 是令人抓狂的感觉 |
[42:02] | That’s crazy? This is fucking crazy. | 令人抓狂?我现在这样才叫抓狂 |
[42:04] | I was just trying to get out of there. All I wanted to do was leave, Brad, | 我只想离开那里,布莱德莉,我只想离开 |
[42:07] | but then he grabbed me. | 但然后他抓住我 |
[42:08] | You assaulted a police officer. That is a felony, Hal. | 你攻击一个警察,哈尔,那是重罪 |
[42:11] | And I caught you doing it on fucking camera. | 我还拍到了你动手的画面 |
[42:19] | Cheryl’s pregnant. I’m gonna be a dad. | 谢丽尔怀孕了,我要当爸了 |
[42:24] | What? What did you say? | 什么?你说什么? |
[42:26] | Cheryl’s pregnant. I’m gonna be a dad. She’s gonna have a baby. | 谢丽尔怀孕了,我要当爸了,她要生孩子了 |
[42:29] | – I’m gonna have a baby. – Oh, my God. | – 我要有孩子了 – 天啊 |
[42:31] | What do I do? You have to help me. | 我该怎么做?你必须帮助我 |
[42:33] | – What am I supposed to do? – Oh, my God. | – 我应该怎么做?- 天啊 |
[42:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:47] | Okay, let me think. | 好,让我想想 |
[42:49] | Wait, who knows you were here? | 等等,都谁知道你在这里? |
[42:51] | Where did you tell Cheryl you were going? | 你跟谢丽尔说你要去哪里? |
[42:54] | She thinks I went camping. | 她以为我去露营 |
[42:55] | Okay. You have to get out of here. | 好,你必须离开这里 |
[42:58] | You’re gonna take a bus, | 你要去搭巴士 |
[43:01] | – and you were never here. – Brad. | – 你从没来过这里 – 布莱德莉 |
[43:02] | – And I never fucking saw you. – Brad. | – 我从没见到你 – 布莱德莉 |
[43:04] | Give me your phone. Have to get rid of your phone. | 手机给我,我得把你的手机丢掉 |
[43:10] | And you have to go! Right now. | 你必须离开,立刻走 |
[43:16] | – Thank you. – Goddamn it, Hal, just get out of here. | – 谢谢你 – 哈尔,该死,你快走吧 |
[43:20] | And, Hal, don’t call me. And don’t text me. | 还有,哈尔,不要打给我,也别发短信给我 |
[43:25] | Do you understand? | 知道了吗? |
[44:10] | 删除一个视频 | |
[44:13] | 你确定要删除这个视频? | |
[44:19] | 删除 | |
[44:36] | Stop the steal! Stop the steal! | 停止窃取选举结果… |
[44:44] | This is incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[44:51] | I want Evening News. | 我要播报晚间新闻 |
[44:54] | At 12:53 p.m., the outer perimeter is breached. | 布莱德莉杰克森的特别报道 |
[44:55] | At 12:53 p.m., the outer perimeter is breached. | 在下午12点53分,外围封锁线被突破 |
[44:57] | As the vaccine hits your system you may experience | 疫苗进入你体内后,你或许会感到 |
[44:59] | dizziness, confusion, fever. | 头晕、神志不清、发烧 |
[45:01] | A crowd infiltrates the Capitol | 一群人闯入国会大厦 |
[45:04] | and engages in a standoff outside the Senate Chamber. | 在参议院的会议厅外跟警方对峙 |
[45:07] | Your immune system is gonna detect the foreign mRNA, | 你的免疫系统会侦测到外来的mRNA |
[45:10] | and it’s going to marshal all its resources it can to combat it. | 并且调动所有的资源与之对抗 |
[45:13] | Violence erupts almost immediately, | 几乎立刻爆发暴力冲突 |
[45:16] | as staffers barricade themselves in offices. | 职员们把自己关在办公室里 |
[45:18] | You’re likely to be exhausted, dissociated even, for a few days. | 接下来几天,你可能会很疲倦,甚至出现游离状态 |
[45:22] | Imagine, complete chaos within the walls of this monument to democracy. | 想象一下,这座代表民主的圣殿中一片混乱 |
[45:27] | 1月6日,美国国会大厦遇袭 | |
[45:29] | Stop the steal. Stop the steal! Stop the steal! Stop the steal! | 停止窃取选举结果… |
[45:33] | USA! | 美国 |
[45:35] | Stop the steal! | 停止窃取选举结果 |
[45:37] | Reach out to my office to set up your second shot. | 联系我的办公室,预约注射第二剂疫苗 |
[45:39] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[45:40] | No one knows where to go or what to do. | 没人知道要去哪里,或该怎么做 |
[46:01] | You ever worry about sharks? | 你担心过鲨鱼出没吗? |
[46:04] | Yeah, I don’t bother them, they don’t bother me. | 是,我不打扰它们,它们就不会打扰我 |
[46:07] | 400 million years. That’s how long they’ve been here. | 它们已经在这里生活了四亿年之久 |
[46:11] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[46:12] | There were sharks in that ocean before there were rings around Saturn. | 早在土星环出现前,海洋里就已经有鲨鱼了 |
[46:16] | Humans, we’re just a blip. | 人类只是昙花一现 |
[46:18] | Showed up yesterday, almost certainly be gone tomorrow. | 昨天刚出现,明天肯定就灭绝了 |
[46:21] | All we have is today. My money is on them. | 我们只拥有今天,我赌鲨鱼胜出 |
[46:25] | – You live around here? – Yeah, I just bought a place. | – 你住在附近吗?- 对,我刚买了一个房子 |
[46:27] | I figure I got 50 years before the ocean swallows it up. | 我估计50年后才会被海洋淹没 |
[46:32] | Should have bought a boat. | 那你应该买一艘船 |
[46:33] | Well, you know, I tried to build an ark, but supply chain. | 我试着打造一艘方舟,但供应链出问题了 |
[46:38] | Paul Marks. And you are? | 保罗马科思,你是哪位? |
[46:40] | I’m Cory Ellison. | 我是科里艾利森 |
[46:42] | Right. UBA, right? Yeah. | 对,UBA的?好的 |
[46:45] | Exactly. Have you ever thought about getting into media? | 没错,你想过涉足媒体行业吗? |
[46:51] | I hate television. | 我讨厌电视界 |
[46:53] | Boy, you’d fit right in. | 天啊,你会在这行如鱼得水 |
[46:58] | Nice to meet you, Cory. See you around. | 科里,幸会,再见 |
[47:12] | – Can I come in? – Yeah. | – 我能进去吗?- 当然 |
[47:20] | Wow. | 你家好大 |
[47:24] | – You want some water or– – No. I’m good. | – 你要喝水或… – 不了,我不渴 |
[47:27] | I– Wow, is this how you spent your pandemic? | 我…天啊,你在疫情期间都待在这里吗? |
[47:32] | Something like that. | 可以这么说 |
[47:34] | – Wow. It’s beautiful. – Thanks. | – 天啊,这里好漂亮 – 谢谢 |
[47:45] | This mask is driving me crazy. | 口罩快把我逼疯了 |
[47:48] | So, I’m assuming you got a copy of the subpoena today? | 所以,我猜你今天拿到了传票副本? |
[47:51] | That made my week. | 那让我快乐一整周 |
[47:52] | I mean, don’t you love getting mail from the FBI? | 难道你不喜欢收到联邦调查局的邮件吗? |
[47:56] | It’s so polite. It’s so civilized. | 非常有礼貌、文明 |
[47:57] | It’s a hell of a lot better than when they kick in your door at 4:00 a.m. | 比他们在凌晨4点破门而入,把身穿睡衣的你 |
[48:00] | and drag you out by the pj’s. | 拖出去要好多了 |
[48:02] | Yeah, Cory, we have to protect our journalistic independence. | 对,科里,我们必须保护新闻独立性 |
[48:07] | Okay, yeah. | 好的,对 |
[48:08] | Normally I would totally agree with you on that, | 通常在这点上我会完全同意你说的 |
[48:11] | – but this is a– Not in this case. – Cory. | – 但这次…情况不同 – 科里 |
[48:13] | I spoke with the special agent in charge. | 我跟负责的特工谈过了 |
[48:17] | There was a police officer who was assaulted | 有一名警察被攻击 |
[48:19] | in the hallway of the Capitol. | 在国会大厦的走廊上 |
[48:21] | No witnesses, no video. | 没有证人,也没有视频 |
[48:22] | And based upon your reporting, | 而且根据你的报道 |
[48:24] | they think you were nearby when it happened, | 他们认为事发时你就在附近 |
[48:26] | and there might be something useful on your footage. | 而且你拍摄到的视频或许会有帮助 |
[48:29] | Hey, you could be a hero. Hell, I might even be a hero, | 嘿,你能成为英雄,拜托,或许连我也能成为英雄 |
[48:32] | supporting the great cause of democracy, et cetera, et cetera. | 支持伟大的民主事业之类的 |
[48:36] | I know you have principles, but this is an extraordinary situation. | 我知道你有原则,但这个情况非同小可 |
[48:46] | I deleted the footage. | 我把视频素材删除了 |
[48:49] | And they’re gonna know, ’cause the footage cuts out in the hallway | 而且他们会发现,因为视频拍到走廊时就结束了 |
[48:54] | right as the police officer comes out of the door. And– | 就在那名警察推门出来时,而且… |
[48:59] | Because? | 为什么? |
[49:04] | Hal is on it. | 哈尔在视频里 |
[49:08] | Hal was at the Capitol? | 哈尔,哈尔当时在国会大厦? |
[49:13] | And they’re gonna see the footage, Cory. | 科里,他们会看见视频素材 |
[49:17] | And they’re gonna know what I did. | 他们会知道我做了什么事 |
[49:18] | And they’re gonna wanna talk to me. | 而且他们会要跟我谈 |
[49:31] | Bradley, we put you on Evening News. | 布莱德莉,我们让你主持晚间新闻 |
[49:34] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗? |
[49:35] | This jeopardizes the entire network. | 这危及到整个电视网 |
[49:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[49:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[49:46] | I’m really sorry. I– | 我真的很抱歉,我… |
[49:50] | Hal’s the only person I have left. | 哈尔是我唯一的亲人 |
[49:54] | And he says he didn’t want to hurt anybody, | 而且他说他无意伤害任何人 |
[49:56] | and I didn’t know what to do. | 我当时也不知道应该怎么做 |
[50:15] | I’ll have our lawyers reach out to the FBI, | 我会请律师联络联邦调查局 |
[50:17] | and the Feds can have the– | 他们可以拿走… |
[50:22] | the video that was already aired and that’s it. | 已经播出的视频,就这样 |
[50:28] | Journalistic independence, as you say. | 这是新闻独立性,如你所说 |
[50:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[50:33] | I just– | 我… |
[50:35] | I’d like for you to leave now. | 现在请你离开吧 |
[50:45] | And I don’t wanna hear another fucking word about this, ever. | 还有,我永远不要听到有谁再提起这件事 |
[51:04] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[51:06] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[51:40] | Have a good show. | 播报顺利 |
[51:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:00] | Sound check. | 试音 |
[52:04] | Great. | 很好 |
[52:06] | Five, four, three, two… | 五、四、三、二… |
[52:12] | 布莱德莉杰克森为您播报,UBA电视网晚间新闻 | |
[52:15] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[52:16] | I’m Bradley Jackson, and this is the UBA Evening News. | 我是布莱德莉杰克森,这是UBA晚间新闻 |