时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | Crowds are your friend. | 人群对你有利 |
[01:26] | What the hell am I supposed to do with these? | 这要我怎么擦 |
[01:30] | Just let me sit here a minute. | 让我在这里坐一会儿 |
[01:32] | Get out of my chair before I kick your ass. | 从我的椅子上下来 别逼我打你 |
[01:39] | Newspaper’s a dollar! | 报纸一美元呢 |
[01:40] | Hold the door! | 别关门 |
[01:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:54] | Okay, just breathe. | 好 呼吸 |
[02:57] | Regulate your heartrate. Stay hydrated. | 保持心率 别脱水 |
[03:00] | You’re okay, you’re okay. | 没事的 |
[05:34] | ♪ Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye ♪ | ♪在你向我挥手告别时 祝我好运♪ |
[05:39] | ♪ Cheerio, here I go on my way ♪ | ♪再见 我即将上路♪ |
[05:44] | ♪ Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye ♪ | ♪在你向我挥手告别时 祝我好运♪ |
[05:50] | ♪ With the cheer, not a tear, make it gay ♪ | ♪面带欢笑 没有泪水 心存快乐♪ |
[06:04] | So… | 那么 |
[06:06] | Mr. Tynes? | 泰恩斯先生 |
[06:11] | Shall we? | 我们开始吧 |
[06:15] | I was told that you were a competitor, Mr. Tynes. | 我被告知你是个参赛者 泰恩斯先生 |
[06:20] | A fighter. | 斗士 |
[06:24] | Someone with something to live for. | 有值得为之而活的东西 |
[06:28] | But sadly… | 但很遗憾 |
[06:30] | it appears that you’re nothing more… | 看来你也不过只是 |
[06:33] | than a waste of my time… | 浪费我的时间 |
[06:35] | my energy… | 我的精力 |
[06:37] | and my resources. | 和我的资源 |
[06:48] | I have to say… | 我不得不说 |
[06:51] | that I’m disappointed. | 我很失望 |