英文名称:The Eagle
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | In 120 ad the ninth legion of roman army msrched into the unconguered thrritory of nor northern britain | 公元120年 罗马军队第九军团 开进难以征服的不列颠北疆 |
[00:53] | They were never seen again | 从此他们音讯全无 |
[00:55] | All 5,000 men vanished tongther with their terasuted standard. | 5000人全部失踪 他们珍视的雄鹰之徽也下落不明 |
[01:15] | The engle | 《迷踪:第九鹰团》 |
[01:23] | shamed by this great loss the emperor hadrian ordered the constion of giant wall | 皇帝哈德良为此巨大损失而深感羞愧 |
[01:27] | to cut the north of britain forever | 于是下令筑起长城 永远与不列颠北方做切割 |
[01:33] | hadiran’s wall marked the end of the known world. | 哈德良长城就此标志着 已知世界的尽头 |
[01:50] | 20 YEARS LATER… | 20年后,罗马占领了南不列颠 |
[03:29] | Marcus Flavius Aquila. Fourth cohort of Gauls | 马可士.佛拉维斯.阿葵拉 |
[03:32] | second legion.Come to relieve the command | 高卢第二军团第四分队 前来接管指挥权 |
[03:34] | Lutorius Drusillus Salinator, acting senior officer. | 值星官 路托瑞斯.卓西斯.沙利纳特 |
[03:39] | Where’s the garrison commander? | 要塞的指挥官在哪里 |
[03:41] | He left this morning, sir. | 他今早离开了 长官 |
[03:43] | Couldn’t wait to get away. | 等不及要逃走了 |
[03:58] | The duty-roster, and the keys to the pay-chest. | 值勤人员表 以及金库的钥匙 |
[04:03] | – No paymaster? – We’re too small a garrison. | 没有主计官吗 我们部队规模太小了 |
[04:06] | Unfortunately, that job falls to you. | 不幸的是这工作该落在您头上了 |
[04:09] | As you probably noticed, | 可能您注意到了 |
[04:12] | we’ve had a little trouble with the latrines, | 我们的下水道有点小问题 |
[04:14] | but we have someone working on it. | 不过已经有人在正在处理了 |
[04:16] | – Unsuccessfully. – So far. | 还没搞定吗 还早呢 |
[04:20] | – This you’re first command, sir? – It is. | 这是您第一次担任指挥官吗 长官 是的 |
[04:23] | What made you choose Britain? | 您为什么会选择来不列颠 |
[04:25] | You have family connections, I believe. | 我猜 您有家族关系吧 |
[04:30] | No. | 不是 |
[04:32] | I’ve noticed the fort, it’s in a poor state of repair. | 我发现要塞的状态似乎不太好 需要维修 |
[04:36] | We’ll need to do something about that. | 我们要为这做点什么 |
[04:41] | Yes, sir. Sure. | 是的 长官那是当然 |
[04:53] | Get in line, soldier! | 动作快点 |
[04:56] | Now! Fall in! | 入列士兵 现在列队 |
[05:11] | Our new commander, Marcus Flavius Aquila. | 我们的新任指挥官 马可士.佛拉维斯.阿葵拉 |
[05:37] | Where’s our newly minted commander? | 我们的新任指挥官呢 |
[05:40] | Probably unpacking his rule book. | 八成在给他的条令课本拆包呢 |
[06:00] | You mark my words. Marcus Aquila is tainted. | 记住我的话 “马可士.阿葵拉” 也是个耻辱的名字 |
[06:04] | Well, you know who is father was. | 是啊 你知道他老子是谁吧 |
[06:06] | The man who lost the Eagle of the Ninth. | 就是他老子搞丢了第九军团的鹰徽 |
[06:08] | Not to mention, 5000 men. | 损失了5000多名弟兄 |
[06:10] | That was a little absent minded. | 只不过是不小心而已 |
[06:17] | I heard, he asked to be sent here. | 我听说他主动要求调来这里 |
[06:20] | – To this shit hole? – Yeah. | 来这个鬼地方 是啊 |
[06:22] | I’m telling you. I’ve marched with the Eagles 23 years. | 告诉你 我加入军团23年了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:729个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:125个,六级词汇:50个,GRE词汇:49个,托福词汇:67个,考研词汇:124个,专四词汇:97个,专八词汇:15个, 所有生词标注共:199个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:25] | I know a bad omen, when I see one. | 有凶兆的时候我会先知道 |
[06:28] | The boy’s a bad omen. | 这小子就是个凶兆 |
[06:31] | Mithras, lord of light. | 米瑟拉斯 光芒的主宰 |
[06:33] | Please help me Father of our fathers. | 众父之父 请助我.. |
[06:40] | Help me lead my men well. | 请助我引领好我的部属 |
[06:45] | Do not let me dishonour my legion. | 不要让我的军团蒙羞 |
[06:54] | Please, help me regain my family’s honour. | 请助我恢复家族的荣耀 |
[07:27] | Dig in deep, boys. | 弟兄们 挖深一点 |
[07:31] | Your lives depend on these defences. | 你们的小命就靠这些防御措施了 |
[07:42] | You must be accurate with your striking! | 你们必须遵循条令行事 |
[08:02] | It’s been told, the grain delivery hasn’t arrived. | 听说粮食补给还没到 |
[08:05] | I want you to send out a patrol to investigate. | 派巡逻队去查看一下 |
[08:07] | I wouldn’t worry, sir One day late,is nothing here. | 没必要着急 长官 晚到一天很正常 |
[08:11] | Well, it is to me. Send out the patrol. | 不 对我来说不正常 派出巡逻队 |
[08:13] | Believe me sir, too dangerous. | 长官 相信我 太危险了 |
[08:16] | We’ve had reports of a Druid roaming the villages. | 我们接到线报 附近村庄有“德鲁伊”出没 |
[08:19] | Right now, I would not send out a patrol. | 这种时候 我们不能派出巡逻队 |
[08:22] | The men, they need to eat too. | 弟兄们总要吃东西的 |
[08:28] | Patrol! Forward! March! | 巡逻队形 正前方出发 |
[08:31] | Left, right, march. | 左右左 前进 |
[09:26] | – Wake Lutorius. | 叫路托瑞斯起来 |
[09:28] | Yesl, Sir | 是 长官 |
[09:41] | – Did you hear that? – Sir? | 你听到了吗 什么长官 |
[09:52] | I hope the patrol’s all right. | 希望巡逻队平安无事 |
[10:01] | It seems I may have got you up for nothing. | 我不知道为什么要叫醒你 |
[10:03] | What did you hear? | 您听到什么了 |
[10:05] | It’s a cattle, most likely. | 野牛也许是吧 |
[10:09] | There. That. | 那边 那个 |
[10:12] | Did you hear it? | 你听到了吗 |
[10:17] | Damn the dark. | 该死的黑暗 |
[10:21] | Should I call the men to arms? | 需要我叫大家准备战斗吗 |
[10:23] | If it’s only cattle, they won’t thank you. | 如果真的是野牛 弟兄们肯定不会感谢你的 |
[10:28] | Better angry than dead. | 生气总比死了好 |
[10:31] | Call them out. | 准备战斗吧 |
[10:33] | But in silence | 但保持肃静 |
[10:36] | Yes, Sir | 是 长官 |
[10:40] | Soldier, wake up! | 士兵起来 |
[10:52] | Bloody helmets! | 该死的头盔 |
[10:58] | Come on, come on! Move, move, move! | 快点快点 动起来动起来 |
[12:24] | Bring me a torch! | 拿个火把来 |
[12:27] | Hold steady! | 停稳住 |
[12:41] | Hold your line! | 守住防线 |
[14:10] | – Sir. – Well done, sir. | 长官 好样的 长官 |
[14:12] | – Well done. – Sir. | 干的好 长官 |
[14:29] | The light of the sun be with you, brother. | 愿太阳的光辉与你同在 兄弟 |
[14:36] | Many more of us would be lyng there, sir. | 我们当中的更多人将会在躺在那里 长官 |
[14:44] | Is there any sign of the patrol? | 有巡逻队的消息吗 |
[14:59] | Sir! | 长官 |
[16:15] | . | 跪下 邪恶的种子 |
[16:22] | . | 你抢夺我们的土地 杀害我们的儿子 |
[16:29] | . | 玷污我们的女儿 |
[16:33] | . | 我诅咒你 |
[17:20] | I’m not leaving them to die. | 我们不会弃他们于死地 |
[17:22] | Muster fifty of the reserves and hold them at the gate. | 准备50人的预备队守住大门 |
[17:24] | Sir… Let me lead them. | 长官 我来带队吧 |
[17:27] | It was my decision to send out the patrol. | 派出巡逻队是我的决定 |
[17:29] | It’s my responsibility to bring them back. | 带他们回来是也是我的责任 |
[17:31] | Prepare to battle! | 召集人手 |
[18:08] | Mithras, lord of light,father of our fathers | 米瑟拉斯 光芒的主宰 众父之父 |
[18:11] | let me not bring misfortune to my Legion.. | 不要让我将厄运带给我的军团 |
[18:13] | Mithras, lord of light, father of our fathers, accept whatever sacrifice | 米瑟拉斯 光芒的主宰 众父之父 请接纳所有献祭 |
[18:17] | that I may not bring misfortune to my Legion. | 不要让我将厄运带给我的军团 |
[18:23] | On my command! We form Testudo! | 听我命令 攻城队形 |
[18:32] | Ready! Open the gate! | 准备 开大门 |
[18:36] | Locking Testudo! Move! | 军团 加速 前进 |
[19:03] | Legion! Dopuble time, March! | 攻城队形 列队 |
[19:28] | move Forward move Forward | 前进 前进 前进 |
[19:45] | Locking Testudo! Move! | 锁定攻城队形 行动 |
[19:48] | Locking Testudo! Move! | 锁定攻城队形 行动 |
[19:51] | Hold the circle! | 保持环形 |
[19:59] | Hold the circle! | 保持环形 |
[20:01] | Hold the circle! | 保持环形 保持环形 |
[20:09] | Here! Cut that’s free! | 这里 割开绳套 |
[20:17] | Hold the circle! | 保持环形 |
[20:21] | Hold the circle! stop | 保持环形 停 |
[20:31] | Hold the circle! | 保持环形 |
[20:57] | Fall back! | 后退 |
[21:01] | Charge! | 冲阿 |
[21:08] | Run! Run! | 冲阿 |
[21:49] | father! where are you. | 父亲您在哪 |
[22:27] | father! | 父亲 |
[22:33] | Rest now. Lie still, still. | 躺好 躺好 躺好 |
[22:40] | where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[22:42] | You still in Britain. | 你还在不列颠 卡雷瓦 |
[22:44] | Calleva. Calleva? | 在“卡雷瓦” |
[22:47] | Your fort surgeon had you transferred here. | 要塞的军医把你转送来的 |
[22:51] | Two hundred leagues in a mule cart. | 用驴车 走了200里格(600英里) |
[22:55] | A few are wounded, so I wonder you didn’t die. | 你受了点伤 竟然没死 |
[22:59] | I’m your uncle in your father’s side. | 我是你的叔叔 你爸爸的弟弟 |
[23:02] | Aquila | 阿葵拉 |
[23:05] | These are not the best circumstances, under which to meet, | 这个场合不大好 对初次见面来说 |
[23:09] | but… assuming you gonna live | 不过 毕竟你还活着 |
[23:10] | so you’ll have a plenty of time to make your acquaintance. | 所以你还有不少时间可以了解我 |
[23:14] | Don’t. Please, lie still. | 不要静静躺好 |
[23:16] | The patient must rest.t | 病人要休息 |
[23:20] | I hope the medicine, he’s gonna give you does you some good. | 我希望他给你用的药对你有所帮助 |
[23:24] | It smells repellent, like one of his farts. | 尽管闻起来很糟糕 跟臭屁一样 |
[23:27] | My men? | 我的弟兄呢 |
[23:30] | What happened to my men? | 我的弟兄怎么样了 |
[23:32] | Your men were saved. Thanks to your effort. | 你的弟兄获救了 多亏你的努力 |
[23:44] | Rest now. | 休息吧 |
[24:05] | Marcus! | 马可士 |
[24:08] | Marcus! | 马可士 |
[24:11] | You have a visitor. | 您有访客 |
[24:13] | – Lutorius. – Sir. | 路托瑞斯 长官 |
[24:19] | The men have been asking after you. | 弟兄们问候您 |
[24:21] | And how are they?Anxious to know how their Commander fares. | 他们现在如何 急着想知道他们的指挥官的状况 |
[24:30] | You have some news for my nephew?Yes, sorry. | 有给我的侄儿的新消息吗 有的 抱歉 |
[24:33] | We have received word from Rome. | 我们接到来自罗马的信息 |
[24:36] | For holding the fort under extreme duress, the Fourth Cohort of Gauls, | 在极恶劣情况下坚守堡垒的 高卢第二军团第四分队 |
[24:40] | has been awarded the gilded laurel. | 被授予金月桂枝花环 |
[24:43] | From today, their standard will carry its first wreath. | 从今天起 他们的旗帜上有了第一个花环 |
[24:49] | Tell the men I could not be more proud. | 告诉弟兄们 我感到无比的骄傲 |
[24:52] | And that’s not all, sir. | 还有其他的 长官 |
[24:55] | They’ve awarded you,… | 帝国授予您军功手环 |
[24:57] | a military armilla for conspicuous gallantry. | 以表彰您的英勇无畏 |
[25:04] | And an honourable discharge, | 并且准予您因伤… |
[25:08] | because of your wounds. | 光荣退役 |
[25:17] | The citation reads “honour and faithfulness”. | 手环的铭文是“荣耀”与“忠诚” |
[25:24] | Honour and faithfulness. | “荣耀”与“忠诚” |
[25:26] | May I be the first to offer my congratulations. | 我可以第一个恭贺您吗 |
[25:36] | It was good of you to come so far. | 感谢你远道而来的好意 |
[25:44] | Sir! | 长官 |
[25:49] | Thank you, Lutorius. | 谢谢你 路托瑞斯 |
[26:06] | Stephanos. Leave him. | 史帝芬斯 别管他 |
[26:11] | There’s no medicine for that. | 这事药石难剂 |
[27:24] | Ease him down. | 让他放松一下 |
[27:26] | careful. | 小心 轻点 |
[27:33] | Fun. | 看看乐子吧 |
[27:42] | What was my father like? | 我父亲是个怎样的人 |
[27:51] | Your father was the perfect Roman, | 你父亲 你父亲是完美的罗马人 |
[27:54] | with everything that that implies. | 有丰富的内涵 |
[27:57] | The man who lost the Eagle was the perfect Roman? | 一个丢掉军团鹰徽的人 是一个完美的罗马人 |
[28:01] | How the Eagle was lost, no one knows. | 没人知道鹰徽是如何被丢掉的 |
[28:05] | But if your father died defending it, | 但你父亲保卫着它 至死方休 |
[28:08] | he died honourably. | 他的死很光荣 |
[28:10] | That’s what we tell ourselves. But what if he didn’t? | 这是你要告诉你自己的 如果他不是呢 |
[28:13] | What? What if he was a coward and ran?- | 你说什么 如果他是个懦夫、逃兵呢 |
[28:29] | And now… a fight to the death! | 准备 至死方休 |
[28:59] | It’s a slay. | 真是场杀戮 |
[29:01] | A gladiator and a slave’s never a fair contest. | 角斗士跟奴隶的战斗从来都不公平 都不公平 |
[29:10] | Come on. | 来阿 来阿 |
[29:13] | – Come on! | 上阿 |
[29:16] | – Come on! | 快上阿 |
[29:27] | There’s bravery. | 真有勇气 |
[29:28] | He’s gonna give himself his death. | 他这是自寻死路 |
[29:41] | Fighting! Fighting! | 上啊 打阿 |
[29:48] | Look at that Look at that | 你看 你看 |
[29:57] | Fight ! | 打 |
[30:01] | Fight ! | 打 |
[30:03] | Get up boy! Fight him! Fight ! | 起来阿小子 打他 打阿 |
[30:05] | Get up Get up | 起来 起来 |
[30:07] | Get up Fight Get up | 起来打 起来 |
[30:10] | – Get up, boy! | 起来 |
[30:12] | – Fight him! | 打 |
[30:14] | Get up | 上啊 |
[30:16] | Fight ! | 打 |
[30:33] | Come on! Get up! | 打 上啊 |
[30:34] | Kill! | 杀 |
[30:41] | Kill! Kill! Kill! | 杀杀杀 |
[30:44] | Kill! Kill! Kill! | 杀杀杀 |
[30:50] | Kill! Kill! Kill! | 杀杀杀 |
[30:55] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[31:03] | Life! | 活活 |
[31:05] | Life! | 活 |
[31:08] | Life! Come on, what is this? | 活 拜托 你们要干什么 |
[31:11] | Come on, get your thumbs up! | 来吧 大家 竖起你的大拇指 |
[31:13] | Come on, you fools! Life! All of you, life! | 拜托 你们这群笨蛋 要活 全部都是 活 |
[31:16] | Kill! Kill! Let him live. | 杀 杀 让他活下去 |
[31:18] | get your thumbs up! get your thumbs up! | 竖起你的大拇指 竖起你的大拇指 |
[31:20] | Life! Come on, you fools! Get your thumbs up! | 活 快点一群笨蛋 |
[31:22] | Come on, get your thumbs up! | 拜托 竖起你的大拇指来 |
[31:25] | Life!Life! | 活 活 |
[31:36] | Life! Life! | 活 活 |
[31:38] | Come on! Let him live! | 拜托 让他活下去 |
[31:51] | Now, that I was not expecting. | 这可是有负众望啊 |
[31:55] | Why did you save him? | 你为什么要放过他 |
[32:18] | Stephanos! | 史帝芬斯 |
[32:22] | Stephanos! | 史帝芬斯 |
[32:29] | I’ve decided Stephanos is too old to serve two masters. | 史帝芬斯年纪太大了 服侍两人力不从心 |
[32:34] | I’ve bought you your own body slave. | 我给你买了一个专属的奴隶 |
[32:35] | I don’t need my own slave. | 我不需要专属的奴隶 |
[32:38] | Marcus I should have been consulted. | 马可士 至少跟我商量一下吧 |
[32:41] | Yeah, well… you weren’t. | 好吧 那么 确实没跟你商量 |
[32:46] | Slave! | 奴隶 |
[32:57] | His name’s Esca. | 他的名字是 伊斯卡 |
[33:05] | – I have no use for you. – I had no wish to be bought. | 我用不上你 我也没想被买来 |
[33:07] | You should’ve run. | 你最好逃走 |
[33:10] | My uncle wouldn’t stop you. | 我叔叔不会阻止你的 |
[33:12] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[33:15] | I have a debt of honour to you. | 我道义上欠你的债 |
[33:16] | Against your wish. | 恰恰相反 |
[33:19] | No man should have to beg for his life. | 不该有任何人跪求活命 |
[33:21] | You didn’t. I did, on your behalf, and… | 你不欠我的 我确实欠您 |
[33:25] | I meant nothing by. | 我过去很没用 |
[33:31] | I’m the son of the Brigantes, | 我是不莱甘特斯人之子 |
[33:34] | who never broke his word. | 从不食言 |
[33:37] | My father’s dagger is my bond. | 我以我父亲的匕首为证 |
[33:42] | I hate everything you stand for. | 我憎恶你所持的任何观点 |
[33:44] | Everything you are. | 通通都是 |
[33:48] | But you saved me. | 但你救了我 |
[33:52] | And for that I must serve you. | 因此我要为你效劳 |
[34:01] | The surgeon at the fort. | 这个伤口是谁处理的 |
[34:04] | Was he drunk? Never seen such a mess. | 在堡垒的军医 他是当时喝醉了吗 简直是一团糟 |
[34:07] | You must have been in constant pain. | 你一定承受着持续性的疼痛吧 |
[34:09] | Sent him two hundred leagues in a mule cart, | 走了200多里格 |
[34:11] | nearly killed him. | 险些要了他的小命 |
[34:13] | I’m going to have to re-open it. There’s still metal in there. | 我将必须再打开伤口 里面还有金属片在 |
[34:17] | Well, if it’s got to be done, let him do it, right? | 嗯 我猜有一段时日了 |
[34:21] | You’re gonna do it, right? | 你会搞定的 是吧 |
[34:22] | – Yeah. – It’ll be over before you know it. | 是的 在你还没察觉前就完成了 |
[34:25] | I’ve the best knives in the business. | 我有这行最完美的刀术 |
[34:36] | Some wine. | 来喝点酒 |
[34:51] | – Ready? – Ready. | 准备好没 准备好了 |
[34:59] | You can go. | 不 你可以走了 |
[35:01] | No. | 不 |
[35:03] | I’m gonna need the slave to hold you down. | 我需要这个奴隶按住你 |
[35:06] | – Can’t my uncle do it? – Me? | 我叔叔不行吗 我 |
[35:09] | No… | 不 |
[35:11] | I’ve grown to hate the sight of blood, | 我天生就怕见到血 |
[35:13] | especially, the blood of someone I’m quite fond of | 尤其是熟人的血 |
[35:18] | Be strong. | 坚强点 |
[35:24] | Quickly now. Hold him down. | 快点 现在 按住他 |
[35:29] | Put your weight on him, slave! | 奴隶用你的体重压住他 |
[35:32] | Harder! | 再用点力 |
[35:34] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[35:36] | When I say “now”, let it out. | 等我喊“好” 你可以喊出来 |
[35:39] | Now! | 好 |
[36:39] | Did I shame myself? | 我没丢脸吧 |
[36:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:00] | There he is. | 在哪里 |
[37:05] | Spear! | 猎叉给我 |
[37:09] | Cut him off! Turn around! | 截住它 迂回过去 |
[37:46] | As I remember it, they seem to be fond of you. | 据我所知 他们还是很喜欢你的 |
[37:52] | Marcus | 马可士 |
[37:54] | May I present my nephew, | 请让我为您介绍我的侄子 |
[37:56] | Marcus Flavius Aquila | 马可士.佛拉维斯.阿葵拉 |
[37:58] | Claudius Marcellus is my old friend, | 克劳迪斯玛尔凯 我的老朋友 |
[38:01] | and the esteemed Legate of the Sixth Legion. | 第六军团的最高指挥官 |
[38:04] | Your uncle is an old sparring partner. | 你叔叔是我的老伙计了 |
[38:07] | Tribune Servius Placidus, and… | 军事护民官 塞弗亚斯 皮拉西巴 以及 |
[38:10] | indispensable member of my staff. | 我不可或缺的好下属 很荣幸见到您 |
[38:14] | Ah… Supper’s ready. | 啊 晚餐备好了 |
[38:16] | Boiled eggs and fish. | 水煮蛋 还有鱼 |
[38:20] | Don’t all rush at once. | 不要着急慢慢来 |
[38:24] | If it was my choice, I’d be a soldier all my life. | 如果让我自己来选 我会当一辈子军人 |
[38:27] | However, my father will insist I go into politics. | 尽管如此 我父亲依旧坚持让我从政 |
[38:31] | Have we met before? Your name sounds familiar. | 我们以前见过吗 你的名字很熟悉的 |
[38:34] | Oh, I doubt it. | 哦 我想没有 |
[38:36] | The Tribune’s Club, in Rome? | 在执政官俱乐部 罗马 |
[38:39] | No, I was only a cohort centurion. | 不 我不过是名步兵大队百夫长 |
[38:42] | Ah. Right. I remember now. | 啊 是的 我想起来了 |
[38:44] | Flavius Aquila…Your father marched with the Eagles, too, did he not? | 佛拉维斯 阿葵拉 你父亲也曾效力于雄鹰军团吧 对吗 |
[38:49] | He commanded the First Cohort of the Ninth. | 他做过第九军团第一大队的指挥官 |
[38:53] | Of course. The Ninth. | 当然 第九军团 |
[38:55] | Every Roman remembers the Ninth. | 罗马人都会记得第九军团的 |
[38:59] | Talking of the Ninth,there’s been a rumour recentlyalong the Wall. | 说到第九军团 最近哈德良长城附近有个传说 |
[39:03] | Rumours, rumours. | 传说 流言 |
[39:06] | Britain’s full of nothing but rumours. | 不列颠什么都缺 就是不缺流言 |
[39:09] | They say the Eagle’s been seen, | 有人见到过第九军团的鹰徽 |
[39:13] | receiving divine honours in some tribal temple in the far north. | 被供奉在一个遥远北方部落的神庙里 |
[39:17] | An Eagle in the hands of the Painted People, a potent weapon. | 军团的鹰徽落到身上涂着油彩的家伙们手里 多有力的武器 |
[39:20] | One has to wonder how any Roman could let it go. | 有人会很好奇 罗马人居然能泰然处之 |
[39:24] | If this were to be true, | 这件事如果属实 |
[39:26] | surly, we should act. | 我们就该有所行动 |
[39:29] | What would Rome say? | 我们罗马人是怎么说的 |
[39:31] | Eagle lost, honour lost. Honour lost, all lost. | 遗失雄鹰 失却光荣 失却光荣 失去一切 |
[39:35] | Rome would love to get the Eagle back, | 我们罗马人都想取回鹰徽 |
[39:37] | but politics being politics, | 但政客终究是政客 |
[39:39] | no Senator’s going to risk thousands of lives, on a tainted Legion. | 议员们可不愿意为了一个有污点的军团 让数千军人去送命 |
[39:44] | My hands are tied. | 我无能为力啊 |
[39:47] | Not if you sent one man. | 但是 如果只派一个人去 |
[39:49] | North of the wall? | 到城墙北边去 |
[39:53] | No Roman could survive up there. | 罗马人是无法从那里生还的 |
[39:55] | – Has anyone ever tried? – No… | 有人试过吗 没有 |
[39:58] | but that’s the point, militarily. | 重点是 任何军事上的尝试 都注定失败 |
[40:02] | How do you know? | 不试试怎么知道 |
[40:04] | One man can hide where an army can’t. | 一个人便于隐藏 但一整支部队做不到 |
[40:06] | No one would even know he was there. | 但没人知道 鹰徽是否真的在哪里 |
[40:08] | – It’s too risky. – Quite right. | 风险太大 完全正确 |
[40:10] | The loss of the Ninth was humiliating enough, | 第九军团的失败已经够耻辱了 |
[40:13] | without adding another pointless death. | 更别提增加无谓的伤亡 |
[40:29] | Marcus | 马可士 |
[40:32] | You can’t let the likes of him do this to you. | 你不能让他们再这样对待你 |
[40:36] | He has no notion how you and I, lived our lives. | 他们完全不知道你我是怎样过活的 |
[40:43] | Ever since I can remember, | 从懂事开始 |
[40:47] | all I’ve ever worked to be was a soldier. | 我所做的一切都是为了能成为军人 像我父亲一样的军人 |
[40:49] | like my father. I know. | 我了解 |
[40:54] | I can still see him now, riding away for the last time. | 我还能想起他最后一次骑马离开时的身影 |
[40:57] | I can still feel how proud I was. | 我还能忆起我是多么的光荣 |
[41:04] | My father… | 我的父亲 |
[41:06] | Centurion of the First Cohort of the Ninth Legion! | 第九军团第一大队指挥官 |
[41:09] | Can you imagine anything more magnificent, | 你所能想像到的 |
[41:12] | than to be a soldier? And to serve Rome, | 还能有什么比作一名军人更伟大的吗 |
[41:13] | with courage and faithfulness. | 用勇敢和忠诚为罗马帝国效力 |
[41:17] | – But you did, son. | 但你做到了孩子 |
[41:19] | – For what? For what?! | 为了什么 |
[41:23] | – An honourable discharge? – That’s fate. | 为了光荣退役吗 那是你的命运 |
[41:26] | That’s in the hands of the Gods. | 那是神所决定的 |
[41:29] | When I made Centurion, | 当我晋为百夫长时 |
[41:32] | they asked me, where I wanted to be posted. | 他们问我想去哪里上任 |
[41:37] | I knew the answer before they’d even asked. | 在他们问我前我已经有了答案 |
[41:39] | Britain. | 不列颠 不列颠 |
[41:42] | This is where my father lost the Eagle. | 父亲失去鹰徽的地方 |
[41:44] | This is where I was going to win so much glory, | 也是我赢取更多光荣的地方 |
[41:46] | that no Roman would ever dare bring up his name again. | 罗马人将不敢再提起我父亲的名字 |
[41:49] | And what all I do now? | 而现在呢 |
[41:51] | What all I do? I sit, and I listen to some silk-arsed politician’s son, | 我现在呢只是坐在那 看着一个白痴政客的儿子 |
[41:55] | pisses on our family’s name! | 对着我的家族之名洒尿 |
[42:00] | I will not sit in some villa, for the rest of my days, | 我还不想在庄园里安享晚年 |
[42:03] | rotting and remembering. | 一边腐朽 一边回忆 |
[42:10] | by being a soldier, | 以一个军人身份 |
[42:13] | then I’ll do it by finding the lost Eagle. | 找回失落的鹰徽 |
[42:16] | You can’t. | 你办不到 |
[42:18] | No Roman can survive north of the wall alone. | 罗马人是无法从城墙北面生还的 |
[42:22] | You can’t. Then I’ll take Esca. | 你办不到 那我会带上伊思卡 |
[42:25] | I can use his knowledge, | 他的知识我派得上用场 |
[42:26] | he speaks their language. | 他懂他们的语言 |
[42:27] | – Esca? – Why not? | 伊思卡 为什么不 |
[42:31] | Because he’s a Britain. | 他是不列颠人 |
[42:34] | He may not be from north of the wall, | 或许他不是城墙北面来的人 |
[42:37] | but he’s a Britain. | 但他是不列颠人 |
[42:40] | And he will slit your throat the minute you’re alone. | 他会在你落单时 割你的喉 |
[42:43] | – He wouldn’t do that. – How do you know? | 他不会 你怎么知道呢 |
[42:44] | – He gave me his word. | 他向我承诺过 |
[42:46] | – His word? | 他的承诺 |
[42:48] | He’s a slave. | 他不过是个奴隶 |
[42:51] | He says what he says, and he does what he does | 他说他该说的 且做他该做的 |
[42:53] | because he has to. | 因为他必须如此 |
[42:56] | Once you be on their territories. | 一旦你踏上他们领土 |
[43:00] | If I’m wrong… | 如果我错了 |
[43:03] | then I’ll die. | 我以死相抵 |
[43:06] | And that’s how it should be. | 如此而已 |
[44:26] | Where are you heading? | 你们要去哪 |
[44:29] | North. | 北方 |
[44:35] | Didn’t they tell you, this is the end of the world? | 他们没告诉你 这里是世界的尽头吗 |
[44:37] | Just open the gates, soldier. | 打开大门 |
[44:47] | See you in the afterlife, Roman. | 来生再见了 罗马人 |
[45:52] | Who did this? | 什么人干的 |
[45:56] | Rogue warriors. | 蛮族战士 |
[46:23] | You know, sometimes, I… | 知道吗有时我 |
[46:26] | I dream that I’ll find my father alive up here. | 梦见在这里找到我父亲 |
[46:31] | And that he survived in some hidden place? | 他还活着 躲在这里 |
[46:36] | Is that why you’re here? | 所以你才会来这里 |
[46:38] | To find your father? | 为了找到你父亲 |
[46:40] | No. | 不 |
[46:43] | We’re here to find the Eagle. | 我们是来找军团鹰徽的 |
[46:46] | How can a piece of metal mean so much to you? | 一块金属对你有那么重要吗 |
[46:51] | The Eagle is not a piece of metal. | 军团鹰徽可不仅仅是块金属 |
[46:54] | The Eagle is Rome. | 鹰徽就是罗马 |
[46:57] | It’s a symbol of our honour. | 他是我们荣誉的象征 |
[47:00] | Every victory, every achievement. | 所有的胜利 所有的成就 |
[47:05] | Wherever the Eagle is, we can say that… Rome did that. | 只要鹰徽所在 我们就能说 “罗马人来了” |
[47:18] | You wouldn’t understand. How could you? | 你不懂的 你根本无法理解 |
[47:28] | My father was Cunoval, | 我父亲是科纳沃 |
[47:31] | bearer of the Blue War Shield’s the Brigantes. | 不莱甘特斯蓝盾武士团的领导人 |
[47:34] | Lord of five hundred spears. | 500多人的指挥官 |
[47:40] | Seven years ago, you took our lands. | 七年前 你们占去了我们的土地 |
[47:43] | And we rose against you. | 我们起而反抗 |
[47:47] | My father and two brothers died. | 我父亲和两个兄弟战死 |
[47:53] | My mother also. | 我母亲也死了 |
[47:56] | My father killed her before the Legionaries broke through. | 父亲在你们的军团攻入前杀了母亲 |
[48:02] | He knew what they would do to her. | 因为他知道你们会如何对她 |
[48:08] | She knelt in front of him and he slit her throat. | 她跪在他面前 父亲割了她的喉 |
[48:15] | Rome also did that. | 罗马人也会这样做的 |
[48:46] | The Highlands. | 到高地了 |
[48:50] | – Which way? – It’s up to you. | 走哪条路 你来决定 |
[48:55] | Five thousand men could disappear in a single glen. | 5千多人会失陷在一条峡谷里 |
[49:00] | There are thousands of glens. | 而这里有上千条峡谷 |
[49:04] | You could search for months and still find nothing. | 你也许会找上几个月却什么也找不到 |
[49:24] | North. | 向北 |
[49:28] | Whoever we meet, let me do the talking. | 不管碰到谁都让我来讲话 |
[49:32] | If they find out you’re a Roman, they’ll kill you. | 他们如果发现你是罗马人 他们会杀了你 |
[49:36] | And me. | 和我 |
[50:48] | Don’t look. | 别看 |
[50:50] | There’s three Rogue warriors behind you, across the river. | 你身后的河对岸有三个蛮族士兵 |
[50:56] | How many behind me? | 我背后有几个 |
[51:05] | I don’t see anyone. | 我看不到有人 |
[51:09] | They’re there. | 他们有三个人 |
[51:15] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[52:45] | Next time, don’t hesitate. | 下一次不要犹豫 |
[53:27] | Stay back. | 在这等着 |
[53:51] | He remembers seeing the Legion march north. | 他只记得军团经这里向北行进 |
[53:53] | but they never came back this way. | 但没从这里返回过 |
[53:56] | He must know more than that. | 他们知道的应该更多 |
[53:58] | He says not. | 他们说没有 |
[53:59] | – Ask him again. – No. | 再问一次 不要 |
[54:45] | What’re you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[54:46] | Enough! Enough! | 够了 够了 |
[54:48] | No more games, no more lies! | 别再胡闹 别再撒谎 |
[54:51] | Ask him where the legion went. | 问他军团去哪了 |
[54:56] | Ask him! | 问他 |
[55:01] | . | 多年前到这里来的罗马人 |
[55:05] | . | 他们都去哪了 |
[55:10] | . | 进入了大树林 |
[55:13] | . | 在跨过雪山那边 |
[55:16] | . | 那边有个人可以告诉你们 想知道的东西 |
[56:05] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[56:08] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[56:10] | Do it, now! | 现在就杀了他 |
[56:11] | Chin-strap scar. | 头盔带的痕迹 |
[56:12] | Only a Roman helmet does that. | 只有罗马的头盔会有这样的痕迹 |
[56:18] | He’s a Legionary. | 他是军团的人 |
[56:27] | . | 你们找我干什么 |
[56:41] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[56:46] | I’m called Guern. | 我叫格恩 |
[56:51] | My name… | 我的名字是 |
[56:53] | is Lucius Caius Metellus. | 鲁西斯 凯尔斯 莫塔勒斯 |
[56:56] | First Cohort of the Ninth Legion. | 隶属第九军团第一大队 |
[57:14] | How did you survived up here for so long? | 你是如何在此生存这么久的 |
[57:17] | My tribe is called the Selgovae. | 我的部落叫希尔格温 |
[57:20] | They took me in, made me one of their own. | 他们接纳我成为他们的一员 |
[57:24] | I have a woman, | 我现有一妻 |
[57:26] | two sons. | 二子 |
[57:28] | My life is here now. | 我定居在这里了 |
[57:34] | I don’t trust him. | 我不信任他 |
[57:38] | – He’s a deserter. | 他是个逃兵 |
[57:39] | – We don’t know that. | 我们不能确定 |
[57:41] | He’s still a Roman. | 但他毕竟是罗马人 |
[57:44] | He was a Romanwhen he ran. | 他逃跑的时侯也是罗马人 |
[57:58] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[58:01] | what your father’s orders were, | 您父亲接到的是什么命令 |
[58:05] | but…All I know… | 不过 当时我只知道 |
[58:10] | is that we had it coming. | 接受命令 来到这里 |
[58:13] | Why did they have to come north? | 他们为什么非要来北方 |
[58:16] | There’s nothing here worth taking. | 这里没有值得得到的东西 |
[58:22] | Couldn’t they be satisfied with what they had? | 他们对于已拥有的还不够满足吗 |
[58:27] | They always have to punish | 他们总是要去惩罚别人 |
[58:29] | and push on, | 步步紧逼 |
[58:29] | looking for more conquests, | 为了更多的征服 |
[58:32] | more territories, more wars. | 更多的领土、更多的战争 |
[58:37] | Just tell me what happened. | 你只需告诉我发生什么事了 |
[58:45] | When the order came for the Ninth to march north, it was autumn. | 当第九军团接到向北方推进的命令时 已是秋天了 |
[58:50] | Worst weather they had in years. | 一年中最糟的季节 |
[58:54] | For weeks we marched, | 我们前进了数周 |
[58:57] | no sign of them. | 没有敌人的踪迹 |
[59:00] | Suddenly, they just appeared out of the mist. | 忽然间 他们出现在迷雾中 |
[59:07] | We can hear them, picking the men off at the back, one by one. | 我甚至听见他们从队尾开始抓人 一个接一个的 |
[59:14] | Finally, we just stopped trying to find open ground and we turned and faced them. | 终于我们停下脚步 找到一块开阔地 接着向后转 面对他们 |
[59:25] | Those last few days in the Legion, | 军团的最后几天 |
[59:30] | I’ve never been so frightened. | 我从来没这么恐惧过 |
[59:33] | We fought back to back. | 我们背靠背的战斗 |
[59:36] | No sleep, pissing where we stood. | 没有睡过 在我们站着的地方小便 |
[59:43] | They came as if like animals. | 他们像野兽一样袭来 |
[59:56] | This is the killing ground. | 这里就是战场 |
[1:00:04] | All the northern tribes were here. | 所有的北方部落都聚集来这里 |
[1:00:08] | But their worst, | 更糟糕的 |
[1:00:10] | were the painted warriors of the Seal People. | 是脸上涂着油彩的希尔战士 |
[1:00:16] | They hacked the feet off the dead. | 他们会砍下死人的双脚 |
[1:00:18] | so their souls couldn’t walk into the afterlife. | 让灵魂无法走入来世 |
[1:00:31] | They used those stones as Altars, to kill the officers. | 他们用石头做祭坛处决军官 |
[1:00:40] | They ripped their hearts off while they were still alive. | 他们将军官的头颅活生生的砍下来 |
[1:00:47] | We could hear them being sacrificed. | 我们能听到他们被当作祭品时的哀嚎 |
[1:01:02] | And my father? | 我父亲呢 |
[1:01:05] | What happened to him? | 他怎样了 |
[1:01:08] | The last time, I saw your father, he was surrounded by the warriors of the Seal People. | 最后一次我见到你父亲 他被希尔人包围了 |
[1:01:15] | – Did he die fighting? | 他是战死的吗 |
[1:01:19] | Did he die fighting? | 他是战死的吗 |
[1:01:21] | – I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[1:01:26] | I ran before the end. | 战斗结束前我们就逃了 |
[1:01:28] | A lot of us did. | 很多人都逃了 |
[1:01:31] | – You coward. – No. | 你这懦夫 不 |
[1:01:35] | You weren’t here. | 当时你们不在 |
[1:01:39] | You don’t know what it was like. | 你们不会知道有多惨 |
[1:01:44] | Who has the Eagle? | 军团鹰徽在谁手中 |
[1:01:47] | They say the Seal People have it. | 有人说被希尔人拿走了 |
[1:01:50] | How do I find them? | 我如何才能找到他们 |
[1:01:53] | He knows. | 他知道 |
[1:01:56] | He’s Brigantes. | 他是不莱甘特斯人 |
[1:01:59] | They fought here. | 他们也在这战斗过 |
[1:02:14] | You always knew that place existed, didn’t you? | 你们一直都知道那地方的存在 |
[1:02:17] | We’ve wasted weeks searching for it. | 我们费了好几周的工夫了 |
[1:02:19] | And all this time you could have told me. | 这么长的一段时间 你大可告诉我 |
[1:02:21] | Your tribe was there. | 你的部落参战了 |
[1:02:23] | And they butchered my father’s men like dogs. | 他们像杀狗般残杀了我父亲的弟兄 |
[1:02:25] | Your father came to kill! | 你父亲是来杀人的 |
[1:02:28] | He came to punish us, cause we were not bowed to the name of Rome. | 他来惩戒我们 只因我们不愿向罗马低头 |
[1:02:32] | Yes, I’ve heard of this place. | 是的 我听说过那个地方 |
[1:02:35] | To me and to all my people, | 对我和我的族人来说 |
[1:02:37] | – it is the place of heroes. – How dare you? | 那里是“英雄的土地” 岂有此理 |
[1:02:39] | You’re still my slave! | 你依旧是我的奴隶 |
[1:02:40] | – And you’d be dead in a ditch without me! | 没有我 你早就死在河沟里了 |
[1:02:41] | – I saved your miserable life! | 我救了你的贱命 |
[1:03:18] | . | 你是什么人 |
[1:03:21] | . | 我是伊斯卡 |
[1:03:24] | . | 科纳沃之子 |
[1:03:26] | . | 就是被杀的不莱甘特斯人领袖 |
[1:03:34] | . | 你跟他讲罗马话的是什么人 |
[1:03:42] | . | 我的奴隶 |
[1:04:02] | . | 是真的 |
[1:04:06] | . | 他们的神在他们身上 留下了相同的疤痕 |
[1:04:16] | . | 我父亲会想见到这样一个奴隶 |
[1:04:19] | . | 你将成为我的客人 |
[1:04:25] | . | 你得教会你的奴隶不要这样跟你说话 |
[1:04:29] | . | 我们也会帮你的 |
[1:04:36] | No! What’s happening? | 不发生何事了 |
[1:04:39] | No! Esca? | 不 伊斯卡 |
[1:04:42] | Esca? Esca! | 伊斯卡 伊斯卡 伊斯卡 |
[1:07:06] | . | 狩猎情况还好吧 |
[1:07:09] | . | 还不错父亲 |
[1:07:13] | . | 你是要我把这两个人也吃了吗 |
[1:07:18] | . | 我带来了一位客人 伊斯卡 |
[1:07:21] | . | 被杀的不莱甘特斯人领袖科纳沃的长子 |
[1:07:27] | . | 还有他的奴隶 |
[1:07:29] | . | 一个罗马人 |
[1:07:40] | . | 这个奴隶有没有名字 |
[1:07:44] | – Marcus Flavius Aquila. | 马可士.佛拉维斯.阿葵拉 |
[1:07:46] | – Marcus Flavius Aquila. | 马可士.佛拉维斯.阿葵拉 |
[1:07:50] | . | 我给村子带回过很多罗马人 |
[1:07:53] | Marcus Flavius Aquila. | 马可士.佛拉维斯.阿葵拉 |
[1:07:57] | . | 不过都是脑袋搬了家的 |
[1:08:04] | . | 欢迎你 伊斯卡 科纳沃之子 |
[1:08:10] | . | 来吧 一起用餐 |
[1:08:12] | Esca, what’s happening? | 伊斯卡 什么情况 |
[1:08:16] | You’re my slave. | 你是我的奴隶 |
[1:08:22] | . | 带他去他该去的地方 |
[1:10:26] | . | 那罗马奴隶来了 |
[1:10:31] | . | 你会相信罗马人吗 |
[1:10:52] | . | 您为什么到这里来 |
[1:10:56] | . | 我到北方来 |
[1:10:59] | . | 是不想困在罗马 |
[1:11:03] | . | 我心在四处寻找一个自由的地方 |
[1:11:10] | . | 我欺骗了那罗马人 |
[1:11:12] | . | 让他帮我到这里来 |
[1:11:39] | . | 你 |
[1:11:42] | . | 别盯着她看死奴隶 |
[1:11:45] | . | 怎么了 |
[1:11:47] | . | 他在盯着我姊妹看 |
[1:11:49] | . | 罗马人都是野蛮人 |
[1:11:52] | . | 我见识过他们如何对待囚犯 |
[1:11:56] | . | 这种人是不值得信赖的 |
[1:12:02] | Kneel | 跪下 |
[1:12:05] | Kneel. | 跪下 |
[1:12:12] | Get on your knees! | 叫你跪下 |
[1:12:15] | Do it! | 跪 |
[1:12:23] | . | 如果你喜欢 |
[1:12:25] | . | 杀了他 |
[1:12:42] | . | 不 |
[1:12:44] | . | 你是我的贵客 |
[1:12:46] | . | 他是你的财产 |
[1:12:49] | . | 你信任他多久 |
[1:12:52] | . | 他就活多久 |
[1:13:03] | When I get the chance, | 等我一有机会 |
[1:13:06] | I will kill you. | 我就杀了你 |
[1:13:21] | . | 听着 |
[1:13:23] | . | 你们听到那声音吗 |
[1:13:25] | . | 你们听到自己的心跳声吗 |
[1:13:28] | . | 感受你们腹中之火 |
[1:13:32] | . | 喝吧 |
[1:13:33] | . | 这是庆祝的时候 |
[1:13:35] | . | 庆祝我们的年轻人成为战士 |
[1:16:25] | Marcus … Marcus | 马可士 |
[1:16:28] | Marcus | 马可士 马可士 |
[1:16:32] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[1:16:35] | We have to do this now. | 现在该行动了 |
[1:16:38] | It’s our only chance. while they sleep. | 他们都睡着了 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[1:16:44] | I thought I’d lost you. | 我以为你不帮我了 |
[1:16:48] | Quickly. | 快点 |
[1:18:39] | There’s no time now. | 快没时间了 |
[1:18:46] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[1:18:48] | We have to go now! | 我们该走了 |
[1:19:44] | Where did you get my father’s ring? | 你在哪里拿到我父亲的戒指的 |
[1:19:46] | . | 不过是另一个死掉的罗马人 |
[1:19:51] | . | 这个懦夫跪着求我饶他一命 |
[1:20:05] | What did he say? | 他讲什么 |
[1:20:40] | -Are you leaving? -Yes | 你要离开了吗 对 |
[1:20:43] | Can I go with you? | 我能跟你走吗 |
[1:20:46] | Go back to your family. | 回家去吧 |
[1:20:48] | My father will be angry. | 我父亲会生气的 |
[1:20:53] | You tell him, | 你告诉他 |
[1:20:56] | when he wakes, | 等他醒来时告诉他 |
[1:20:58] | Esca’s sorry but he has to go now. | 伊斯卡很抱歉 他必须要离开 |
[1:21:03] | Not until he wakes. You understand? | 一定要等他醒来后 你知道吗 |
[1:21:06] | Esca | 伊斯卡 |
[1:21:09] | If he wakes them, we’re dead. And you know it. | 万一他叫醒了他父亲 我们都死定了 |
[1:21:12] | He has no reason to protect us. Do you trust me? | 他没理由保护我们的 你相信我吗 |
[1:21:17] | He won’t betray us. | 他不会背叛我们的 |
[1:22:09] | They’ve gone? | 他们逃走了 |
[1:22:13] | They’ve gone! | 他们逃走了 |
[1:22:21] | Come on! Come on, boy. | 驾 |
[1:22:47] | – How many days to the wall? – If we ride hard, four, maybe five. | 到城墙还有几天 骑快一点 大概四天或五天 |
[1:22:52] | They’ll never catch us on foot. | 他们步行赶不上我们 |
[1:22:54] | – Have you seen them run? | 你见过他们怎么跑的吗 |
[1:23:23] | You’re wounded. | 你受伤了 |
[1:23:24] | – It’s nothing. – It’s your bad leg. Sit down. | 没事的 你的腿伤了 快坐下 |
[1:23:29] | – We don’t have time. – Just sit down. | 我们没时间了 先坐下来 |
[1:23:41] | In the cave… | 在洞穴时 |
[1:23:43] | the chief. What did he say? | 酋长是说了什么 |
[1:23:48] | Come on, there’s no time right now. | 快点 没时间再说这些了 |
[1:24:11] | They’re coming. | 他们过来了 |
[1:24:13] | Half a day behind. | 他们只落后我们半天 |
[1:24:15] | The wind always lies Come on | 风总会说谎 |
[1:25:07] | No fires. It’s too risky. | 不能生火 太过冒险 |
[1:25:18] | I’m not eating that. | 我不吃那玩意 |
[1:25:21] | I’m not a savage. | 我不是野蛮人 |
[1:25:24] | Then die a Roman. | 那就像“罗马人”一样去死吧 |
[1:25:28] | You’ve lost a lot of blood. | 你已经失血过多 |
[1:25:32] | You need to keep your strength up. | 需要保存体力 |
[1:25:37] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[1:26:24] | It’s time to go. | 该上路了 |
[1:26:27] | They can take shortcuts that the horses can’t. | 他们可以抄近路 马匹走不了的 |
[1:26:37] | Come on, keep going. | 加油继续加油 |
[1:26:39] | Come on! | 继续 |
[1:26:42] | Come on! | 继续 |
[1:26:46] | No! | 不 |
[1:28:30] | We need to stick to the river. | 我们得沿着河水走 |
[1:28:32] | They’ll double back soon enough. | 他们很快就会折回来 |
[1:29:49] | – Rest. – We can’t. | 休息一下 我不能 |
[1:29:53] | You need to rest! | 你需要休息 |
[1:29:56] | Marcus! | 马可士 |
[1:30:00] | You need to rest. | 你需要休息的 |
[1:30:05] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:30:09] | Come on. | 加油 |
[1:30:27] | I can’t go on. | 我不能走了 |
[1:30:29] | Yes, you can. | 不 你可以 |
[1:30:30] | You just need to rest. | 你只是需要休息 |
[1:30:34] | Take the Eagle. If you find horses come back. | 拿着鹰徽 有了马再回头找我 |
[1:30:40] | If not, just keep south! | 如果没有 你就往南走 |
[1:30:44] | Make sure, this gets back to Rome. | 务必把它送回罗马 |
[1:30:46] | I’m not leaving you here. | 我不会丢下你 |
[1:30:49] | Do not dishonor me. | 别拒绝我 |
[1:30:50] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[1:30:52] | I came this far with you. | 我跟你走了这么远了 |
[1:30:54] | I won’t leave you now. | 我不会丢下你 |
[1:30:58] | Esca | 伊斯卡 |
[1:31:00] | I order you. | 我命令你 |
[1:31:02] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[1:31:06] | I swore an oath of honour, | 我以荣誉发誓 |
[1:31:08] | never to abandon you! | 永不放弃你 |
[1:31:13] | If you want me to leave, | 如果你非要让我离开 |
[1:31:16] | set me free. | 还我自由 |
[1:31:20] | Give me my freedom. | 还我自由之身 |
[1:31:39] | You’re free. | 你自由了 |
[1:31:45] | You’re free my friend. | 你自由了我的朋友 |
[1:31:54] | – Take it. – No. | 拿着它 不 |
[1:32:04] | I will return. | 我会回来的 |
[1:35:52] | Legion! Halt! | 军团停 |
[1:35:58] | Your father’s Legionaries. | 你父亲的军团 |
[1:36:00] | You were wrong. | 你错了 |
[1:36:03] | The dead can live. | 死者永生 |
[1:36:07] | My shame would not allow me to tell you this before, | 我当时很羞愧 有些话没能对你说 |
[1:36:11] | but I watched your father die. | 我目击了您父亲的死 |
[1:36:15] | Whatever anyone tells you, he was not a coward. | 不管别人怎么说的 他不是懦夫 |
[1:36:21] | He stood his ground, to the very end. | 他一直挺立着 直到最后 |
[1:36:26] | I saw it. | 我亲眼看见 |
[1:36:28] | The last Roman to hold the Eagle was your father. | 最后一个手执鹰徽的罗马人是您的父亲 |
[1:36:35] | The order, sir. | 您的命令 长官 |
[1:36:39] | You’ve honoured my father’s memory enough. | 你为我忆起我父亲的荣耀就已经足够 |
[1:36:43] | – You don’t have to do this. – No. | 你无须这样做 不 |
[1:36:46] | When I ran from your father, | 当我背离您父亲时… |
[1:36:51] | I ran from myself. | 我也背离了我自己 |
[1:37:00] | Give the order, sir. | 您的命令 长官 |
[1:37:11] | Prepare to defend the Eagle! | 防御阵形保护鹰徽 |
[1:37:50] | Esca | 伊斯卡 |
[1:37:53] | To those who would betray their own kind, I’ll show you how to deal with them. | 背叛自己人者,就是落得这个下场 |
[1:38:39] | Out swords! | 拔剑 |
[1:42:19] | Let us remember the men who fought and die, in the name of honour | 让我们铭记那些曾经战斗过的阵亡者 以光荣之名 |
[1:42:24] | Romans and Britains. | 罗马人和不列颠人 |
[1:42:29] | My father and yours. | 我和你的父亲 |
[1:42:45] | Fathers… | 父亲 |
[1:42:49] | Brothers… | 兄弟 |
[1:42:52] | Sons… | 子孙 |
[1:42:56] | May peace and honour follow you. | 愿安宁与荣耀与你们同在 |
[1:42:59] | May you know no more strife. | 愿你们知道无需再战 |
[1:43:03] | May your souls take flight and soar. | 愿你们的灵魂 |
[1:43:08] | With the Eagle of the Ninth. | 与第九军团的雄鹰展翅同飞 |
[1:44:42] | For my father. | 为了我父亲 |
[1:44:53] | My dear boy! | 我亲爱的孩子 |
[1:44:58] | I congratulate you, Rome congratulate you. | 我祝贺你 罗马祝贺你 |
[1:45:01] | Your family’s good name is restored. | 你挽回了家族的荣光 |
[1:45:06] | The senate will want to reform the Ninth, | 元老院将要重整第九军团 |
[1:45:11] | perhaps they can reward you with its command. | 或许他们可以将指挥权授予你作为奖赏 |
[1:45:17] | I don’t know how did you do it. | 我不知道你是如何办到的 |
[1:45:19] | – With only a slave to help you. – He’s not a slave. | 只靠一个奴隶帮你 他不是奴隶 |
[1:45:24] | And he knows more about honour and freedom, than you ever will. | 他对自由和荣耀的理解 比你们毕生所能知的更深刻 |
[1:45:39] | So, what now? | 那么 现在呢 |
[1:45:43] | You decide. | 你说了算 |