时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Only reason I agreed to this shit | 我之所以答应这破事 |
[00:02] | is ’cause I thought I was dying. | 因为我以为我要死了 |
[00:04] | You were dying. | 你是要死了 |
[00:05] | No money, no career, no future. | 没钱 没事业 没未来 |
[00:07] | When was the last time you really lived? | 你多久没好好活过了 |
[00:09] | I brought you back to life. | 是我让你恢复了生气 |
[00:11] | – Ah, screw it. I’m going to the cops. – Yeah, to tell them what? | -去你的 我要报警 -告诉他们什么呢 |
[00:15] | You don’t know my real name, where I am, or how to find me. | 你不知道我的真名 我在哪 怎么找到我 |
[00:21] | Conversely, I not only know a lot about you, | 而相反的是 我不仅对你颇为了解 |
[00:23] | I know a lot about your wife. | 我还颇为了解你妻子 |
[00:25] | Like where she’s been every moment | 比如自狩猎开始 |
[00:26] | since the hunt started. | 她都在哪 |
[00:28] | In fact, I have a dear friend looking after her as we speak. | 事实上 此刻我还安排了位好朋友照顾她 |
[00:31] | My wife never agreed to this game. | 我妻子可没答应参与游戏 |
[00:33] | Hunters can’t go near her. | 猎人不能靠近她 |
[00:35] | Ah, it isn’t a hunter. It’s a dear friend of yours. | 不是猎人 是你的好朋友 |
[00:38] | Who knows you best? | 谁最了解你 |
[00:39] | Your habits, your running routine? | 习惯 日常安排 |
[00:42] | Your water stash at the Carrington? | 你凯灵顿大厦的失败 |
[00:47] | Looger. | 洛格 |
[00:48] | In your best friend, we found a man | 你最好的朋友是一个 |
[00:50] | who watched you enter a white collar world | 眼看着你走进白领世界 |
[00:52] | while his collar remained a permanent shade of blue. | 自己却一直是蓝领的人 |
[00:55] | You borrow his last penny, he never gets a cent back. | 你借走了他仅有的钱 却一分都没还他 |
[00:58] | He-he’s angry. And desperate. | 他很生气 很绝望 |
[01:02] | 50 grand to drug your water. | 给你的水下药就给他五万 |
[01:04] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[01:05] | Mm, God isn’t organized enough to pull off what I do. | 上帝的组织能力没有胜任我这份工作 |
[01:09] | Fake cops following you for weeks, | 假警察跟踪你数周 |
[01:11] | waiting for you to collapse. | 等着你晕倒 |
[01:12] | Fraudulent doctors, bogus orderlies. | 假医生 假护工 |
[01:15] | I spent a fortune getting you into this hunt, | 我为了让你加入狩猎花了大钱 |
[01:18] | and if you think you can punch out | 如果你认为 |
[01:20] | just because things aren’t exactly how they seemed, | 因为你受了骗就可以这么退出 |
[01:22] | then think again. | 那你就错了 |
[01:23] | Besides, now you really have something to fight for, | 因为你现在真有值得拼搏的东西了 |
[01:26] | considering you have decades more to live… | 因为你还能活数十年 |
[01:29] | provided, of course, that you survive the next 90 minutes. | 当然 如果你能活过接下来90分钟的话 |
[01:33] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[01:34] | All the greats are. | 伟人都是如此 |
[01:36] | I understand you literally ran into my associate, Connell, | 我知道你在贫民窟跟我的同事康奈尔 |
[01:39] | in the projects. | 打了个照面 |
[01:40] | He says you now have a gun. Guns are against the rules. | 他说你现在有枪了 枪是违规则的 |
[01:44] | Well, rules are out the window, asshole. | 去他的规则了 混蛋 |
[01:46] | Okay, have it your way. | 好吧 随你 |
[01:47] | I’ll notify the remaining hunters | 那我通知剩余猎人 |
[01:49] | that guns are now permitted. | 现在可以用枪 |
[01:51] | It’s only fair. | 这样才公平 |
[01:53] | Nothing about this has been fair. | 这一切都不公平 |
[01:55] | I admit, your entry into this game | 我承认 你进入游戏的方式 |
[01:58] | was not exactly forthright, | 并不坦诚 |
[02:00] | but the objective remains the same. | 但目标没变 |
[02:03] | You make it till sunrise, you win. | 你活到日出 你就赢了 |
[02:05] | Trust me on that. | 相信我 |
[02:06] | I’m a man of my word. | 我是信守诺言的人 |
[02:15] | – Hello? – Hello. | -喂 -喂 |
[02:16] | You have a collect call from… | 你有一通对方付费电话 来自 |
[02:17] | – Val, it’s me, pick up! – Will you accept the charges? | -小瓦 是我 接听 -你是否接受费用 |
[02:19] | I accept the charges! | 我接受 |
[02:21] | Val. | 小瓦 |
[02:22] | Dodge! Are you okay? | 道奇 你还好吗 |
[02:23] | Val, listen. Are you with Looger? | 小瓦 听着 你跟洛格在一起吗 |
[02:25] | Yeah, he’s right here. | 对 他就在这里 |
[02:26] | Let me talk to him. | 让我跟他说 |
[02:27] | Can he hear me? | 他能听到我吗 |
[02:28] | What? N-No. | 什么 不能 |
[02:30] | Give me the phone. I’ll go get him. | 给我手机 我去接他 |
[02:32] | Okay, listen, we… we were lied to. | 听我说 我们被骗了 |
[02:34] | I’m not sick. I don’t have cancer. | 我没病 我没得癌症 |
[02:36] | – What do you mean? – I can’t explain right now, | -什么意思 -我现在不能解释 |
[02:38] | but we’re both in danger, and Looger’s a part of it. | 但我们都有危险 洛格也参与了 |
[02:40] | Do you understand? You got to get away from him. | 明白吗 你得离他远点 |
[02:43] | Now you go to where I proposed to you, | 去我向你求婚的地方 |
[02:44] | – and I’ll be there in 15 minutes. – Yes, but… | -我15分钟后去跟你汇合 -好 但是 |
[02:46] | No-no-no, Val, you got to go now. | 不 小瓦 马上去 |
[02:48] | O-Okay. | 好 |
[02:51] | What’d he say? Where is he? | 他说了什么 他在哪 |
[02:57] | – He said he’s coming here. – That’s great. | -他说要来这里 -太好了 |
[03:00] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[03:05] | I think I’m gonna get some fresh air. | 我想去呼吸下新鲜空气 |
[03:08] | This has all just been too much… | 这一切太… |
[03:09] | No way. | 不行 |
[03:11] | I don’t want you out of my sight. | 我不想让你离开我的视线 |
[03:12] | Let’s just wait for Dodge. | 我们等着道奇吧 |
[03:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:24] | Do you have any tea? | 你有茶吗 |
[03:27] | I think I just need something to calm my nerves. | 我需要点什么来安抚情绪 |
[03:29] | I got chamomile. | 我有菊花茶 |
[03:31] | It’ll just take a sec. | 马上就好 |
[03:52] | Yeah, Connell? | 喂 康奈尔 |
[03:52] | I’m recommending termination. | 我建议结束游戏 |
[03:54] | Oh, are you? | 是吗 |
[03:55] | Tynes is a wild card now. | 泰恩斯现在是个未知数 |
[03:57] | The investors are aware; that puts us all at risk. | 投资人也知道了 这样我们都有风险 |
[04:01] | In the 2,000 years since these games began, | 游戏已经有两千年历史 |
[04:03] | since the bravest Roman tiros shunned the Coliseums | 自勇敢的罗马泰洛斯屏气竞技场开始 |
[04:07] | for purer competition, | 为了追求纯粹的竞技 |
[04:08] | we have never ceased a game prior to conclusion. | 我们从未提前结束过游戏 |
[04:11] | And I’m not about to have the history of what’s been built | 我也不会允许延续了千年的历史 |
[04:13] | over millennia, die on my watch! | 在我手里中断 |
[04:19] | We just have to motivate our runner a little more. | 我们得给猎物更多激励 |
[04:23] | Make sure he understands | 让他明白 |
[04:24] | there is a price to pay if he goes rogue. | 如果他乱来是要付出代价的 |
[04:48] | Mrs. Tynes? | 泰恩斯太太 |
[04:51] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[04:52] | Officer Watkins. | 沃特金斯警官 |
[04:54] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[05:01] | You’re gonna come with us now. | 你要跟我们来 |
[05:02] | – No. – Come on. | -不 -来吧 |
[05:03] | No! Help! | 不 救命 |
[05:05] | Stop! | 住手 |
[05:06] | Don’t go and get her killed, Dodge. | 你可别害死了她 道奇 |
[05:08] | I got a message for you from Miles. | 迈尔斯要我给你传话 |
[05:10] | He says “finish what you started.” | 他说”有始有终” |
[05:12] | Get your hands off my wife. | 放开我妻子 |
[05:16] | It’s not just your wife I got in my hands, hmm? | 我手里可不光有你妻子 是吧 |
[05:21] | – Dodge. – Val. | -道奇 -小瓦 |
[05:22] | Just finish the hunt! | 完成狩猎 |
[05:24] | No! | 不要 |
[05:36] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[05:53] | Mrs. Tynes. | 泰恩斯太太 |
[05:55] | Please don’t hurt me. | 别伤害我 |
[05:56] | Hurt you? Heavens, no, of course not. | 伤害你 绝不会 当然不会 |
[05:59] | There’s no need for those. | 没必要绑着她 |
[06:05] | Please. Sit. | 请坐吧 |
[06:08] | For the baby’s sake. | 为了宝宝 |
[06:10] | You’ve been through a lot. | 让你受苦了 |
[06:14] | Are you gonna hurt my husband? | 你会伤害我丈夫吗 |
[06:15] | Me? No, I’m not going to hurt him. | 我吗 不 我不会伤害他的 |
[06:19] | Please. | 请坐 |
[06:23] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:25] | Well, you can call me Miles. | 你可以喊我迈尔斯 |
[06:32] | And let me say I’m sorry things played out like this. | 我要说 我很遗憾事情变成这样 |
[06:36] | Collaterals are rarely involved. | 抵押品一般很少会被牵扯进来 |
[06:38] | They almost never learn the truth. | 他们几乎从不会得知真相 |
[06:40] | Typically, you would have already received a visit | 一般来说 这时早已有警察来找你 |
[06:43] | from the police informing you your husband was murdered, | 告诉你 你丈夫被杀了 |
[06:46] | mugging gone wrong, something like that. | 抢劫升级之类的事 |
[06:51] | No… he’s not really police. | 不 他不是真警察 |
[06:54] | We tapped your phone so we can redirect outgoing calls. | 我们监控了你的电话 才能让出电话改道 |
[06:57] | So when you called the cops, | 所以你报警时 |
[06:59] | you reached us, and we sent over officer Watkins here. | 联络到的是我们 我们就派去了沃特金斯警官 |
[07:04] | Well, bottom line, | 总之 |
[07:05] | you would have received a large amount of untraceable cash, | 你本会收到一大笔无法追踪的现金 |
[07:11] | explained away as a massive insurance policy | 会被当做是大笔保险金 |
[07:14] | Dodge never told you about; | 道奇只是没告诉你 |
[07:16] | something he purchased back in the salad days. | 是早些年时购买的 |
[07:20] | But… | 但是 |
[07:21] | your husband turned out to be tougher prey than we’re used to. | 你丈夫比我们一般的猎物要强悍 |
[07:25] | Prey? | 猎物 |
[07:27] | Yeah. You see, he’s being hunted. | 是的 他在被猎杀 |
[07:31] | In a game that I construct and orchestrate. | 在一个由我构筑组织的游戏里 |
[07:35] | He… he agreed to participate. | 他自愿参与了 |
[07:39] | To run for his life. | 为了保命而逃命 |
[07:42] | For all three of your lives. | 为你们所有人的生活 |
[07:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:47] | Because I wanted him to. | 因为我要他这么做 |
[08:00] | You and your husband are alike. | 你和你丈夫很像 |
[08:04] | You both think you can fight back. | 你们都觉得自己能反抗 |
[09:05] | Changing up your look, trying to stay warm… | 换装 保暖 |
[09:19] | Now, why would Dodge’s daddy’s old car plant light up | 道奇老爸的旧车厂怎么会 |
[09:23] | like Chinese New Year? Unless… | 亮得像中国春节 除非 |
[09:28] | He’s inviting us in. | 他在请我们进去 |
[09:39] | All right, assholes. | 好啊 混蛋们 |
[09:41] | Come and get me. | 来抓我吧 |