英文名称:impossible monsters
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | “幻想,被理性抛弃,会产生难以置信的怪物” \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h—弗兰西斯科·德·戈雅 | |
[00:07] | Margaret1965\h\h\hechhh | 翻\h译 |
[03:09] | – Jeff, introduce me. – Of course. Of course. | -杰夫 给我介绍一下吧 -当然 当然 |
[03:12] | Eh, uh, Otis? | 欧提斯 |
[03:14] | Uh, I’d like to introduce you to Jean-Luc Deschamp. | 我想向你介绍一下让·卢克·德尚 |
[03:19] | – Pleasure to meet you. – What a handsome young man. | -很高兴认识你 -好英俊的年轻人 |
[03:24] | Isn’t Otis’s work absolutely beautiful? Isn’t it? | 欧提斯的作品很漂亮 对吧 |
[03:28] | Yes. It’s quite good… | 是的 作品非常棒 |
[03:31] | at exemplifying a certain genre. | 是一个流派的代表 |
[03:36] | As a work is Apollonian. | 作为一幅崇尚理性的流派的作品 |
[03:38] | It’s controlled, | 它非常理性 |
[03:39] | which I respect very much. | 我非常欣赏 |
[03:43] | I’m looking for something more energized | 但我在寻找更充满热情的作品 |
[03:46] | by a Dionysian release. | 更奔放的作品 |
[03:49] | Why don’t you tell me what you really think? | 为什么不告诉我你真实的想法呢 |
[03:54] | Honestly, it’s good. | 说实话 它很棒 |
[03:56] | But you need to let go, lose control. | 但是你需要更放纵自己来创作 |
[04:03] | Self-proclaimed authority. | 自以为是 |
[04:04] | Gentlemen, please. Uh… | 先生们 请不要这样 |
[04:06] | Jean-Luc? | 让·卢克吗 |
[04:10] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 先走一步 |
[04:13] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[04:18] | That was not smart. | 那样一点也不明智 |
[04:21] | If you wanna keep the lights on in here, | 如果你想这里经营下去 |
[04:22] | we have to keep selling, Otis. | 我们必须不停的卖出作品 欧提斯 |
[04:26] | He’s wearing all leather. | 他穿着全皮大衣 |
[04:28] | Otis. Otis. | 欧提斯 欧提斯 |
[05:29] | You look fantastic. | 你看起来棒极了 |
[05:31] | Nice to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[05:37] | Great show last night. | 昨晚的展览很棒 |
[05:40] | But… | 但是 |
[05:41] | I’m ready to see you tackle a bigger fish. | 你可以钓更大的鱼 |
[05:45] | Like selling to Deschamp? | 比如卖给德尚吗 |
[05:47] | Well, it’s a start. | 这只是个开始 |
[05:49] | You know, sorry I can’t continually create | 你知道的 抱歉我不能继续 |
[05:52] | something out of nothing like some factory line crap. | 凭空创造像工厂的流水线一样 |
[05:56] | I’m not trying to upset you. | 我不是想让你沮丧 |
[05:58] | Oh, you’re over here first thing in the morning | 你一大早过来 |
[06:00] | telling me we need to show him Foo-Foo’s Art Gallery. | 告诉我我们需要向他展现一团糟的画廊 |
[06:04] | Cut the crap. | 别废话了 |
[06:07] | Since you don’t care, | 既然你不在意 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:912个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:148个,六级词汇:79个,GRE词汇:70个,托福词汇:106个,考研词汇:164个,专四词汇:144个,专八词汇:24个, 所有生词标注共:277个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:09] | you can move out of this loft | 你可以搬出公寓 |
[06:11] | and go back to where I found you. | 搬回到我遇见你之前的地方 |
[06:15] | Look, Jeff. I’ve just been having a hard time sleeping. | 杰夫 我一直以来睡眠困难 |
[06:20] | – Do you want some pills? – No. | -你想吃一些安眠药吗 -不 |
[06:22] | – I can get you some… – No. They… They don’t work. | -我可以给你一些 -不 它们不管用 |
[06:25] | I’m like a fucking working stiff zombie the next day. | 第二天我他妈的像个僵尸在工作 |
[06:29] | Wait. No, no. Wait, wait, wait. You know what? | 等一下 不 听我说 你知道吗 |
[06:31] | I have a friend. | 我有个朋友 |
[06:32] | He… He works in the university. | 他在一所大学工作 |
[06:34] | He specializes in sleep. | 他专门研究睡眠 |
[06:37] | Why don’t you go see him? | 你为什么不去让他看一下呢 |
[06:39] | I don’t wanna do that. | 我不想那样做 |
[06:42] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[06:43] | ‘Cause my life is for me and me only, | 因为我的生命只属于我 |
[06:45] | not some fucking quack. | 而不是某些该死的庸医 |
[06:47] | You don’t have a choice. | 你没得选 |
[06:49] | I just floated you a whole heap of money. | 我刚在你身上花了一大笔钱 |
[06:51] | You’re gonna go and you’re gonna be cooperative. | 你必须去并且必须配合 |
[06:55] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[07:09] | How many of you have had nightmares? | 你们中有多少人做噩梦 |
[07:12] | How many of those nightmares… | 那些噩梦中有多少 |
[07:13] | …ever felt real? | 感觉像真实的呢 |
[07:30] | The Nightmare by Henry Fuseli. | 亨利·富塞利画的噩梦 |
[07:33] | It is believed he’s illustrating sleep paralysis. | 据说他是在阐明睡眠性麻痹 |
[07:40] | Sleep paralysis is a transitional state | 睡眠性麻痹是介于清醒和睡眠之间 |
[07:43] | between wakefulness and sleep, | 的过渡阶段 |
[07:45] | and often occurs with terrifying hallucinations | 并且经常发生人无法对此 |
[07:49] | to which one is unable to react, | 反应的可怕的幻觉 |
[07:52] | and typically associated with the incubus visitations, | 并且通常与梦魇出现相关 |
[07:55] | which are shown in this painting, | 如画中所示 |
[07:58] | and has a much higher occurrence of out-of-body experiences, | 并且会有很高的几率出现灵魂出窍 |
[08:02] | sometimes involving people from one’s past. | 有时涉及过去认识的人 |
[08:06] | So, like, ghosts? | 所以 像鬼魂吗 |
[08:07] | Actually, yes. | 事实上 是的 |
[08:09] | What one would perceive to be ghosts. | 人们认为是鬼魂的东西 |
[08:13] | It’s consistently found in trauma victims. | 这在受过创伤的人群中很常见 |
[08:16] | Ah, we’re out of time. | 我们时间不够了 |
[08:18] | Um, remember, we have a test next week. | 记住 我们下周有个测试 |
[08:23] | Professor Freeman, I signed up | 弗莱曼教授 我报名参加了 |
[08:25] | for your research and ethics course next semester. | 你的研究和下学期的伦理学课程 |
[08:27] | That’s great, but attendance is part of the grade. | 那很好 但是到课率也是成绩的一部分 |
[08:30] | I’m here. | 我来上课了 |
[08:31] | It’s the beginning of the semester, | 这才刚开学不久 |
[08:32] | and you’ve already missed two classes. | 你就已经缺课两次了 |
[08:34] | I know. I work nights. | 我知道 我晚上熬夜工作 |
[08:37] | You’re gonna need 40 hours of research participation | 如果你想加入我的研究和伦理学课程 |
[08:39] | at the end of this semester if you wanna be | 那么到学期末时 |
[08:41] | in my research and ethics class. | 你要参与研究满40个小时才行 |
[08:43] | I was really hoping to work with you on your new research. | 我真的很希望能与您一起进行新的研究 |
[08:47] | I’m not looking for a new assistant. | 我不打算找一个新的助手 |
[08:50] | I know, | 我知道 |
[08:51] | but the sleep paralysis we talked about today? | 但是关于我们今天谈到的睡眠性麻痹 |
[08:55] | I’d like to be your subject. | 我想要成为您的研究对象 |
[08:58] | What’s happening at night? | 晚上发生了什么 |
[09:02] | What’s not happening at night? | 晚上没有发生什么 |
[09:09] | I’m sorry. I didn’t… | 抱歉 我不是 |
[09:11] | I didn’t mean to sit on your desk. | 我不是故意坐在您的桌子上 |
[09:14] | Would it make up for my attendance grade? | 这可以弥补我的出勤成绩吗 |
[09:18] | Okay, come see me next week. | 好吧 下周来见我 |
[09:28] | Now I know why you became a professor. | 现在我知道你为什么当教授了 |
[09:30] | Jeff! | 杰夫 |
[09:32] | I wanted to see how academic life was treating you, | 我想来看看你的学术生活怎么样 |
[09:34] | and apparently, quite well. | 显而易见 非常好 |
[09:35] | Ah, I gotta go to a meeting. | 我要去参加一个会议了 |
[09:37] | – I’ll walk with you. – Sure. | -我和你一起走 -好 |
[09:39] | Tell me you didn’t get dressed up for me. | 告诉我你没有特意为我打扮 |
[09:41] | I got dressed up for you. | 我的确特意为你打扮了 |
[09:43] | What’s going on? How’s the gallery? | 怎么了 画廊怎么样 |
[09:45] | It’s… It’s great. It’s great. | 画廊 画廊很好 很好 |
[09:47] | Um, I have this new client. | 我有一个新客户 |
[09:49] | He’s really young, but very talented. | 他很年轻但是很有才华 |
[09:53] | We’re trying to get him to the next level, | 我们在尝试使他有个提升 |
[09:54] | but I don’t know, I’ve got this feeling | 但是我不知道 我有种感觉 |
[09:56] | that he’s a little, I don’t know, blocked. | 感觉他有点 怎么说 有点受限 |
[10:00] | He’s having trouble sleeping. | 他无法入睡 |
[10:03] | Okay, and if he can sleep again | 我知道了 如果他能睡得好 |
[10:05] | he can become unblocked | 他将变得有无限创作才能 |
[10:05] | Exactly. Exactly. | 正是 正是 |
[10:07] | So, I told him I have a friend | 所以我告诉他我有一个朋友 |
[10:08] | who might be able to help him out. | 或许可以帮助他解除失眠困扰 |
[10:10] | Isn’t that part of the artist conflict? | 那难道不是艺术家矛盾的一部分吗 |
[10:12] | Well, only if you romanticize it. | 除非你把它浪漫化 |
[10:15] | At the end of the day, it’s a business. | 归根结底 这是生意 |
[10:18] | Hmm. I’m starting a study. | 我正要开始一项新研究 |
[10:21] | If he’s willing to be a participant, | 如果他愿意参加 |
[10:23] | this could be a win for both of us. | 这对我们将是双赢的 |
[10:26] | Whatever you need. | 你说了算 |
[10:27] | Let me meet with him first, though, okay? | 不过先让我见一见他 好吗 |
[10:29] | – Okay, but this is good. – I love the suit. | -好的 这太棒了 -我喜欢这套西装 |
[10:45] | – Charlie. – Rich. How are you? | -查理. -里奇 你好吗 |
[10:47] | Good. Good to see you. | 很好 很高兴见到你 |
[10:49] | Oh, hey, Alice. Oh, you look lovely. Mwah! | 嗨 爱丽丝 你看起来很漂亮 |
[10:51] | Thank you. Tonight’s a big night. | 谢谢 今晚是个意义重大的夜晚 |
[10:54] | Mm-hmm. Indeed, it is. | 确实如此 |
[10:55] | Both you guys are nominated. | 你们两个人都被提名了 |
[10:58] | – Um, hi. – Oh, sorry. | -你好 -抱歉 |
[11:00] | Rich, this is our good friend Leigh. | 里奇 这是我们的好朋友莉 |
[11:02] | She works with Alice. | 她是爱丽丝的同事 |
[11:04] | – Uh, congratulations. – Oh, thank you. | -祝贺你 -谢谢 |
[11:07] | Charlie, we better get in there, huh? | 查理 我们现在进去吧 好吗 |
[11:09] | Yeah. Nice to meet you. | 好的 很高兴认识你 |
[11:10] | Nice to meet you, too. | 我也很高兴认识你 |
[11:15] | First off, let’s give a round of applause | 首先让我们掌声欢迎 |
[11:17] | to both of our nominees, | 我们的两位奖项提名者 |
[11:19] | Dr. Charles Engel and Dr. Richard Freeman. | 查尔斯·恩格尔博士和理查德·弗莱曼博士 |
[11:28] | It gives me great pleasure to present | 我很荣幸宣布 |
[11:29] | the Miller Presidential Citation | 米勒总统心理学 |
[11:31] | for Distinguished Contributions in Psychology. | 杰出贡献奖的获得者 |
[11:38] | This year’s Presidential Citation | 今年的总统奖获奖人是 |
[11:40] | goes to Dr. Charles Engel! | 查尔斯·恩格尔博士 |
[11:52] | Congratulations, Dr. Engel. | 祝贺你 恩格尔博士 |
[11:58] | Higher education is at a crossroads. | 高等教育正处在一个岔路口 |
[12:02] | More students are attending college, | 越来越多的学生进入大学深造 |
[12:04] | the costs continue to rise faster than inflation, | 费用持续增加比通货膨胀增长还要快 |
[12:07] | and with government sources increasingly unpredictable, | 并且由于政府投入资源变得不可预知 |
[12:12] | it is our job and responsibility as educators and researchers | 作为教育者和研究者 找到方法来 |
[12:17] | to find ways to fill that vacuum. | 填补这部分的空缺是我们的工作与责任 |
[12:20] | So it is with great pleasure that I announce | 所以我非常荣幸的宣布 |
[12:23] | that we have been invited to compete | 我们已受邀竞争 |
[12:25] | for the Vorous Pharmaceuticals sleep grant. | 沃瑞斯制药公司研究睡眠的补助金 |
[12:34] | It’s with the support of organizations like theirs | 在像他们这样公司的帮助下 |
[12:37] | that we will be able to fund our cutting-edge research | 我们将可以为我们的尖端研究筹集到资金 |
[12:40] | and grow as a university. | 并且成为一所更好地大学 |
[12:51] | Can I borrow this guy for a second? | 我能借一步说话吗 |
[12:53] | – Of course. Good seeing you. – Thanks, Bob. | -当然 很高兴见到你 -谢谢 鲍比 |
[12:55] | Ah, Steven! | 嗨 史蒂文 |
[12:57] | Ah. What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[12:59] | Well, the Alumni Association invited me, | 校友会邀请了我 |
[13:01] | but when I saw that my former doctoral candidate | 但当我看到我之前的博士生被提名 |
[13:03] | was nominated, I figured I’d make the trip. | 我决定我要来参加这个典礼 |
[13:04] | -How’s Albany? -It’s… It’s great. It’s great. | -阿尔巴尼怎么样 -这座城市不错 |
[13:07] | We’re working with veterans now. | 我们在研究退伍军人 |
[13:08] | Good for you. | 真不错 |
[13:11] | Steven! Nice to see you. | 史蒂文 很高兴见到你 |
[13:14] | Great speech. Charming, as always. | 很棒的演讲 一如既往地有魅力 |
[13:17] | Thank you, Steven. | 谢谢 史蒂文 |
[13:18] | But since when did corporate sponsors | 但是从什么时候开始公司赞助者 |
[13:20] | get invited to university events? | 能被邀请参加大学活动了 |
[13:22] | Things have changed since your resignation. | 自从你辞职后很多事情都变了 |
[13:24] | Mm-hmm. Whatever you need to tell yourself | 你想让自己良心过得去 |
[13:26] | to look in the mirror, I guess. | 说什么都行 |
[13:29] | Hmm. Gentlemen. | 先生们 先走一步 |
[13:33] | Yeah, you know, she talks about the cost of education. | 你知道的 她讨论关于教育的花费 |
[13:36] | When she was made dean, | 当她担任院长的时候 |
[13:38] | she didn’t take a pay cut for her exorbitant salary. | 她都没有削减一下她高得离谱的工资 |
[13:40] | She cut jobs, and then she went to Vorous | 她减少工作岗位 之后她去了沃瑞斯公司 |
[13:43] | to get sponsorship for research. | 来寻求研究的赞助费 |
[13:46] | Look at that sniveling little shit. | 看那些可笑的小人 |
[13:50] | Buying up universities. | 买下大学 |
[13:53] | Anyway, anyway, um, how are you? Are you happy? | 总而言之 你怎么样 过得开心吗 |
[13:56] | Yeah. Good, good. | 我很好 很好 |
[13:57] | To tell you the truth, | 实话告诉你 |
[13:58] | we could use somebody like you. | 我们可以聘请像你这样的人 |
[14:00] | Your sleep work could make a big difference | 你的睡眠研究对我们治疗的很多人 |
[14:03] | to a lot of the folks we’ve been treating. | 会产生很大的影响 |
[14:06] | So why don’t you come work with me? | 你为什么不和我一起工作 |
[14:10] | – In Albany? – Yeah. | -在阿尔巴尼吗 -对 |
[14:11] | Yes, well, I know it wouldn’t be | 是 我知道这不是 |
[14:13] | Dean Gasbag’s grand vision of the future, | 贾斯伯院长对未来的宏伟愿景 |
[14:15] | but you’d be making a difference, | 但你会有所作为的 |
[14:17] | and that’s what you said you wanted to do in school. | 而且那就是你说你想在学校里做的事 |
[14:22] | I’m flattered, but… | 我很荣幸 但是 |
[14:24] | I… I’m just caught up in all my work here. | 我还要忙这里的工作 |
[14:28] | No, I figured. I figured. | 好 我明白了 明白了 |
[14:29] | But should you change your mind, come on… | 但如果你改变主意 |
[14:31] | Uh, absolutely. | 当然 |
[14:34] | Don’t fly too high, Richard, all right? | 别太骄傲了 理查德 好吗 |
[14:37] | Thanks, Steven. Good to see you. | 谢谢 史蒂芬 很高兴见到你 |
[14:41] | Hey. | 你好 |
[14:43] | Have you, uh… Have you seen Charlie and Alice? | 你有没有 看到查理和爱丽丝呢 |
[14:45] | They gotta be around here somewhere, right? | 他们肯定在这附近 对吧 |
[14:50] | Do you wanna get out of here? | 你想离开这里吗 |
[14:51] | Mm-hmm. Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:53] | – Come on. – Okay. | -来吧 -好 |
[14:54] | Thank you for saving me. | 谢谢你救了我 |
[14:56] | I don’t know who saved who. | 我不知道谁救了谁 |
[14:57] | I was ready to get out of there. | 我正准备要离开那里 |
[14:59] | Tough break tonight. | 今晚运气不佳 |
[15:01] | Charlie? No. | 你是说查理吗 不 |
[15:03] | I should’ve known. | 我早该知道的 |
[15:05] | The award is named after his mother’s father. | 这个奖是以他母亲的父亲命名的 |
[15:08] | He’s a school legacy. | 他是学校的遗产 |
[15:11] | Well, you seem like a very important professor. | 你看起来是个很重要的教授 |
[15:15] | – I am very important. – Yeah? | -我的确很重要 -是吗 |
[15:19] | So you work with Alice? | 你和爱丽丝一起工作 |
[15:20] | Yeah, uh, social worker for the city. | 是的 我们都是这里的社工 |
[15:24] | We should go out sometime. | 我们应该找个时间一起出去 |
[15:28] | I’d like that. | 我同意 |
[15:43] | Richard, come in. | 理查德 进来 |
[15:50] | What can I do for you? | 有什么事吗 |
[15:57] | I’ve been giving it some thought, and… | 我一直在想 然后 |
[16:01] | I wanna go for the grant. | 我想申请奖金 |
[16:04] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[16:05] | That’s reserved for our best and our brightest. | 那是留给我们最优秀和最聪明的人的 |
[16:08] | I was just nominated at the Presidential Dinner. | 我刚在总统晚宴上被提名 |
[16:11] | But you didn’t win. | 但你没赢 |
[16:13] | And I want to win the Vorous grant. | 我想赢得沃瑞斯公司的补助金 |
[16:17] | Plus, if you lose, how does that make me look? | 另外 如果你输了 我会被当成什么 |
[16:22] | Like you said, the… | 就像你说的 |
[16:24] | The grant would be a windfall for the university, | 这笔拨款对大学来说是意外之财 |
[16:26] | and it would help fund my research. | 这将有助于资助我的研究 |
[16:30] | How do you propose winning? | 你打算怎么赢 |
[16:33] | By presenting the study based on our findings. | 根据我们的研究结果提出这项研究 |
[16:36] | No, that does not equal winning. | 不 这不等于赢了 |
[16:39] | What are you willing to do? | 你愿意做什么 |
[16:47] | We’ll win. | 我们会赢的 |
[16:51] | Get your focus group together by next week, | 下周前把你的专项小组召集起来 |
[16:53] | and I’ll push it through. | 我会让它通过的 |
[16:56] | And, Richard… | 还有 理查德 |
[17:00] | Don’t fuck this up. | 别搞砸了 |
[17:11] | So why study sleep? | 为什么要研究睡眠呢 |
[17:13] | It’s the gateway to why we do things, | 这是我们做事 |
[17:17] | how we consolidate memories. | 巩固记忆的途径 |
[17:20] | It’s the one point | 这是一点 |
[17:21] | when our minds are completely uninhibited. | 当我们的思想完全不受约束的时候 |
[17:24] | We may dream of being able to do things | 我们可能在梦里做些 |
[17:26] | we would never do in real life. | 在现实生活中永远不会做的事 |
[17:28] | Essentially… | 事实上 |
[17:30] | it’s a second world to explore. | 这是第二个可以探索的世界 |
[17:32] | So why your study? | 那你为什么要研究这个 |
[17:34] | To help people. | 为了帮助别人 |
[17:37] | By analyzing dreams, I can tailor a therapy | 通过分析梦 我可以定制一种疗法 |
[17:40] | to an individual who has experienced some form of trauma. | 对一个经历过某种创伤的人来说 |
[17:45] | By exploring those dreams, I can, in theory, | 通过探索这些梦 理论上我可以 |
[17:48] | get to the root of the problem. | 找出问题的根源 |
[17:53] | So, why, um… | 所以 为什么 |
[17:54] | So why social work? | 那为什么要做社工呢 |
[17:57] | Honestly? | 说真的 |
[17:59] | I love my job, but it’s a grind. | 我热爱我的工作 但这很辛苦 |
[18:03] | There’s just so many terrible situations | 会碰到很多糟糕的情况 |
[18:05] | and really not all that much that can be done. | 而且真的没有那么多可以做的事 |
[18:08] | I’m actually in the process of starting up | 我实际上正在发起 |
[18:11] | a non-profit upstate | 一个非盈利的活动 |
[18:12] | for kids who come from abusive homes. | 为来自暴力家庭的孩子提供服务 |
[18:14] | Good for you. | 真为你高兴 |
[18:17] | What about your job in the city? | 你在城里的工作怎么样 |
[18:18] | Well, the camp would give me the opportunity | 组织给我机会 |
[18:20] | to affect change in a more positive environment | 在一个没有繁文缛节的环境下工作 |
[18:24] | without all the red tape. | 以产生影响 |
[18:26] | You’re kind of incredible. | 你有点不可思议 |
[18:29] | Just kind of? | 只是有点吗 |
[18:31] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[18:40] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[18:43] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[18:47] | Come on! Don’t be a pussy. | 快点 别这么怂 |
[19:02] | I don’t remember the last time I was on a playground. | 我想不起上一次到操场是什么时候 |
[19:05] | Yeah, well, I think it might be kind of weird. | 是啊 我觉得可能有点奇怪 |
[19:07] | A single guy hanging out on a playground around children. | 一个男人在操场上和孩子们一起玩 |
[19:15] | – Do you have kids? – No. | -你有孩子吗 -没有 |
[19:19] | Do you want them? | 你想要孩子吗 |
[19:21] | Eh, part of me wants to adopt. | 我有一点想要领养 |
[19:23] | I mean, there’s just so many kids | 我是说 有那么多孩子 |
[19:25] | who don’t have a good home. | 没有一个好的家庭 |
[19:33] | – Oh, shit. Come on. – Go, go. | -妈的 -快点走 |
[21:09] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[21:11] | We… We were watching a movie, and you fell asleep. | 我们在看电影 然后你睡着了 |
[21:14] | -Oh, I’m sorry. – Are you okay? | -对不起 -你没事吧 |
[21:17] | Yeah, I just… | 我没事 我只是 |
[21:20] | There was a man. | 有个男人 |
[21:22] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[21:25] | I just have really intense dreams sometimes. | 我有时候会做些非常强烈的梦 |
[21:31] | I’m sorry. I should go. | 我很抱歉 我该走了 |
[21:33] | Uh, do you wanna… You wanna talk about it? | 你想 你想聊聊吗 |
[22:03] | Fantasy, abandoned by reason, | 幻想 被理性抛弃 |
[22:05] | produces impossible monsters. | 产生难以置信的怪物 |
[22:10] | Goya’s Sleep of Reason. | 戈雅沉睡在理性之中 |
[22:13] | Are you a fan? | 你是粉丝吗 |
[22:19] | Dr. Freeman, I’m Otis. | 弗莱曼博士 我是欧提斯 |
[22:21] | Oh! Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[22:23] | I’m glad Jeff suggested we meet. | 我很高兴杰夫提议我们见面 |
[22:27] | Goya unleashes his nightmares for his art. | 戈雅为他的艺术释放噩梦 |
[22:30] | Those who sleepwalk as… | 那些梦游者就像 |
[22:33] | monsters awake around us. | 怪物在我们周围醒来 |
[22:38] | – So you’re a painter? – I am. | -你是位画家吗 -我是 |
[22:43] | Do you, uh… Do you only paint? | 你只会画画吗 |
[22:47] | I work with a variety of mediums. | 我用各种媒介工作 |
[22:51] | And what do you like? | 你喜欢画什么 |
[22:54] | Oh, it’s… it’s not what I like. | 不是我喜欢画什么 |
[22:57] | It’s what I feel. | 我画的是我的感受 |
[23:00] | And what do you feel? | 你感受到什么 |
[23:05] | I’m searching for beauty. | 我在寻找美 |
[23:10] | Why beauty? | 为什么是美 |
[23:13] | Cause there’s a lot of ugliness in the world. | 因为世界上有很多丑陋的东西 |
[23:18] | And in your world? | 在你的世界里呢 |
[23:21] | I have these nightmares. | 我做噩梦 |
[23:25] | I’m… asleep. | 我睡着了 |
[23:27] | I… I think I’m awake, but I’m not. | 我以为我醒了 但我没有 |
[23:32] | And it feels like I’m having some kind of a… | 感觉我好像 |
[23:35] | a panic attack. | 恐慌症发作 |
[23:38] | Everyone has nightmares. | 每个人都会做噩梦 |
[23:40] | Yeah, but I’m conscious of it. | 是的 但我梦里有意识 |
[23:45] | Have you ever seen the Fuseli painting, | 你看过富塞利的画吗 |
[23:49] | The Nightmare? | 《噩梦》 |
[23:53] | You know what I’m talking about? | 你知道我在说什么吗 |
[23:55] | Uh, yes. Yes. What about it? | 我知道 它怎么了 |
[23:58] | Well, the woman, she’s… | 那个女人 她 |
[24:01] | she’s pinned to the bed, | 她被压在了床上 |
[24:02] | which makes sense in the painting. | 这在画中是有道理的 |
[24:05] | You think she should be pinned? | 你觉得她应该被压住吗 |
[24:07] | Naturally. | 当然 |
[24:09] | I mean, one could argue that a relationship is a… | 我是说 有人会说一段感情是 |
[24:12] | is a competition of power between two people, | 是两个人之间的权力竞争 |
[24:16] | men or women. | 男人还是女人 |
[24:19] | In these nightmares, | 在这些噩梦中 |
[24:21] | are you in control? | 你能控制吗 |
[25:07] | Richard. Good to see you. | 理查德 很高兴见到你 |
[25:09] | Have you met Mr. Stivek of Vorous Pharmaceuticals? | 你见过沃瑞斯制药公司的斯蒂维克先生吗 |
[25:13] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[25:14] | Dean Gaslow’s been telling me about your study. | 佳斯诺院长一直在跟我说你的研究 |
[25:16] | We’re looking forward to seeing the results. | 我们期待着看到结果 |
[25:19] | Mr. Stivek had a couple of concerns. | 斯蒂维克先生有一些顾虑 |
[25:23] | Concerns? | 担心什么 |
[25:25] | Vorous wants to make sure they have all the potential data | 沃瑞斯公司想在决定谁是补助金得主时 |
[25:28] | when making a decision about the grant winner. | 能获得所有的可能数据 |
[25:32] | I’m always very thorough. | 我做事总是很周全 |
[25:34] | I’m not asking you to invent, but… | 我不是要你发明 但是 |
[25:39] | what can you bring to the table that would give us a leg up? | 你能给我们带来什么呢 |
[25:45] | Tell us about one of your dreams. | 告诉我们你的一个梦吧 |
[25:47] | Well, it always starts outside. | 梦的开头总是在外面 |
[25:53] | It’s a beautiful fall day. | 一个美丽的秋天 |
[26:02] | What about the man? | 那那个男人呢 |
[26:06] | What man? | 什么男人 |
[26:09] | Isn’t there a man? | 不是有个男人吗 |
[26:11] | No. | 不是 |
[26:15] | But you said… | 但你说 |
[26:17] | You know what? I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:26] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[26:32] | Well. | 好吧 |
[26:38] | Leigh, where are you going? | 莉 你要去哪 |
[26:40] | Why would you ask about the man in my dream? | 你为什么要问我梦中的那个男人 |
[26:42] | You told me. | 你告诉我的 |
[26:43] | Yeah, I told you when it was just us. | 是的 我告诉过你 当时只有我们 |
[26:47] | Rich, is this even ethical? | 里奇 这还合乎道德吗 |
[26:50] | -Please, just come back inside. – No. | -求你了 进去吧 -不 |
[26:53] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[26:58] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[27:10] | Where were we? | 我们说到哪了 |
[27:11] | I wake up in the morning, and my jaw hurts. | 我早上醒来的时候下巴疼 |
[27:15] | That sounds kinda scandalous. | 听起来有点丢人 |
[27:17] | You’re probably just grinding your teeth at night. | 你可能只是在晚上磨牙 |
[27:21] | It doesn’t feel like grinding. | 感觉不像是在磨牙 |
[27:26] | It feels like they’re falling out. | 我感觉我的牙齿都掉了 |
[27:30] | Teeth falling out is actually a common dream. | 梦到掉牙齿很正常 |
[27:33] | Your teeth may represent your anxiety | 你的牙齿可能代表你的焦虑 |
[27:35] | about your appearance and how others perceive you. | 关于你的外貌和其他人对你的看法 |
[27:41] | I like how others perceive me. | 我喜欢别人对我的看法 |
[27:44] | And how is that? | 是什么样的 |
[27:47] | With desire. | 渴望的 |
[27:58] | There’s a Goya etching, Caza de Dientes. | 戈雅有一幅蚀刻画 叫卡萨·德·迪恩特斯 |
[28:02] | You should check it out. | 你应该去看看 |
[28:12] | – Hey, you. – Hey. | -嘿 等等 -嘿 |
[28:13] | So what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[28:15] | – Of us lab rats? – Yeah. | -我们被当成小白鼠的事吗 -没错 |
[28:19] | I’m still trying to find my way out. | 我还在想办法用我的方式解决 |
[29:28] | Hey, brought you an afternoon treat. | 嘿 给你带了份下午茶 |
[29:33] | You’re such a sweetheart. | 你可真是个小甜心 |
[29:35] | I figured you could use it. | 我觉得你可以慢慢享用 |
[29:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:39] | I’m… I’m sorry about the other day. It won’t happen again. | 关于那天我很抱歉 我保证不会再发生了 |
[29:44] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 是我的问题 |
[29:46] | I agreed to be a part of this, | 我同意参与其中 |
[29:47] | and I just really hope that it helps. | 我只是想帮上一点忙 |
[29:51] | – Ooh. Oh, hi, Rich. – Hey! | -嗨 里奇 -你好 |
[29:54] | I see you’re taking good care of our girl. | 我看到你在照顾我们的女孩儿 |
[29:56] | Ah, always. | 一直是这样 |
[29:58] | Tsk, Leigh’s wonderful. | 莉是个好女孩儿 |
[29:59] | We’re really gonna miss having her here. | 我们真的会想念她的 |
[30:03] | I’m gonna go grab some lunch. | 我要去吃午饭了 |
[30:04] | I’ll see you guys later. | 回见 |
[30:08] | What’s she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[30:09] | I haven’t said anything yet just because it’s not final, | 我没有和你说是因为还没有决定好 |
[30:12] | but that non-profit that I wanna open upstate, | 我想发起的那个非盈利性活动 |
[30:15] | it looks like I may have found a sponsor. | 我已经差不多找到了赞助商 |
[30:17] | That’s great. | 这很棒 |
[30:20] | Were you gonna tell me? | 你会告诉我吗 |
[30:21] | Of course. I… | 当然 我 |
[30:23] | I just really wanted to see what happened first. | 我只是想先看看事情的发展 |
[30:26] | Sure. | 好的 |
[30:30] | – What are you drawing? – Aren’t you nosey? | -你在画什么 -你不烦吗 |
[32:43] | This is… Don’t you knock? | 这是 你不敲门的吗 |
[32:45] | This… This is a classroom. | 这是 这是教室 |
[32:47] | Listen, buddy. This has never happened before. | 听着 小伙子 以前从未发生这样的事 |
[32:50] | This just happened to me. | 这事就发生在了我身上 |
[32:53] | You better hope, for your sake, nobody finds out about this. | 你最好祈祷 没人知道这事 |
[32:58] | I could make this very hard for you. | 我可以让你的生活变得艰难 |
[33:03] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[33:05] | Mona. | 莫娜 |
[33:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[33:07] | Rich, uh, could I speak to you for a minute? | 里奇 我能和你说几句吗 |
[33:10] | – Sure. – Excuse us, Charlie. | -可以 -查理 失陪一下 |
[33:11] | Yeah, of course. Yeah. | 嗯 当然可以 好的 |
[33:13] | Is your final focus group ready? | 你的专项小组人都找齐了吗 |
[33:15] | – I started the fMRl today. – Excellent. | -我今天开始做功能性磁共振 -不错 |
[33:44] | – You need help? – Oh, you scared me. | -需要帮忙吗 -你吓到我了 |
[33:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:50] | What are you up to? | 你想拿什么 |
[33:52] | Actually, I was looking for that etching you mentioned. | 事实上 我在找你提到的蚀刻画 |
[33:56] | – Oh, the Goya one? – Yeah. I… | -戈雅的那幅吗 -是的 我 |
[33:58] | Here, let me help you. | 来 我来帮你 |
[34:12] | There it is. | 就在这儿 |
[34:14] | Wow. | 哇 |
[34:17] | So you think I should take a look at this | 所以你认为我该看看这个 |
[34:20] | because I have dreams about my teeth falling out? | 因为我梦到自己的牙齿掉了吗 |
[34:23] | It was your response in how people perceive you. | 这是你对大家怎么看待你的反应 |
[34:27] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[34:29] | Desire. | 渴望 |
[34:31] | See, the woman in the etching, she’s the man’s lover. | 看 画中的女人 她是那男人的情人 |
[34:35] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[34:36] | She isn’t afraid of being caught. | 她不怕被抓住 |
[34:38] | She’s afraid of what she’s doing to him. | 她害怕的是她正在对他做的事 |
[34:41] | She’s self-conscious. | 她局促不安 |
[34:44] | Even if you’re confident in how others perceive you, | 即使你对别人对的看法很自信 |
[34:46] | you’re gonna be self-conscious in another way. | 你在其他方面也会感到局促不安 |
[34:52] | Maybe he wanted to be tied up. | 也许他想被绑起来 |
[34:57] | Possibly, but he’s dead. | 也许吧 但是他死了 |
[35:00] | Then she broke his trust. | 然后她辜负了他的信任 |
[35:06] | You ever tied anyone up? | 你绑过别人吗 |
[35:10] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[35:12] | You should try it. | 你应该试试 |
[35:14] | I think you’d find it… exciting. | 我觉得你会感到 兴奋的 |
[35:18] | Sorry, I overstepped. | 抱歉 我逾越了 |
[35:21] | No, it’s interesting. I’ve never, um… | 不 这很有趣 我从没 |
[35:27] | I’ve never done anything like that. | 我从没做过那样的事 |
[35:31] | It is interesting. | 真的很有趣 |
[35:55] | It’s a really nice color on you. | 身上的衣服很适合你 |
[35:57] | See, you’re not so bad. | 看 你也不难看 |
[36:00] | – I’m glad you came. – Me too. | -我很高兴你能来 -我的荣幸 |
[36:03] | I haven’t really spent time in the art world. | 我从未真正的欣赏过艺术 |
[36:07] | Oh, there’s a lot of bullshit. | 这里的画都是垃圾 |
[36:09] | Hipster doofuses, artist wannabes. | 潮流的画作永远是艺术家们所推崇的 |
[36:13] | My masters were Picasso and Bacon. | 我的老师是毕加索和培根 |
[36:17] | I mean, here it’s just a parade. | 我是说 这儿只是一次展览 |
[36:20] | Just a few of us trying to turn our work into cash. | 不过是我们想用作品卖钱 |
[36:57] | I like how others perceive me. | 我喜欢别人对我的看法 |
[37:00] | And how is that? | 是什么样的 |
[37:02] | With desire. | 渴望的 |
[37:05] | There’s a Goya etching, Caza de Dientes. | 戈雅有一幅蚀刻画 叫卡萨·德·迪恩特斯 |
[37:09] | You should check it out. | 你应该去看看 |
[37:13] | Don’t you look nice. | 你看起来可真漂亮 |
[37:16] | You should see what I have on underneath. | 你应该看看我里面穿了什么 |
[38:14] | I had an attack | 前几天晚上我梦到被袭击了 |
[38:18] | – Were your teeth falling out? – No. | -你的牙齿掉了吗 -没有 |
[38:22] | This was a different kind of dream. | 这是一个不一样的梦 |
[38:27] | Nothing leaves this room. | 这个房间的谈话不会被泄露出去的 |
[38:31] | I began to fantasize. | 我开始幻想 |
[38:40] | I was walking down the hall… | 我走在走廊里 |
[38:45] | And I came to a room. | 来到了一个房间 |
[38:50] | I laid down on the bed. | 我躺在床上 |
[38:53] | Then hands were around my neck. | 然后许许多多的手缠绕着我的脖子 |
[38:57] | And I liked it. | 我很享受 |
[39:00] | But when they tightened, I… | 当他们开始用力时 我 |
[39:04] | suddenly was awake… | 突然就醒了 |
[39:07] | in my room, unable to move, and I couldn’t breathe. | 在我的房间里 无法移动 无法呼吸 |
[39:14] | – How did you feel? – I don’t know. | -你感觉如何 -我不知道 |
[39:18] | I love being touched, | 我喜欢被抚摸 |
[39:21] | but I don’t like not being in control. | 但是我不喜欢被控制 |
[39:25] | Perhaps you need trust. | 也许你需要信任 |
[39:29] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[39:37] | Maybe you were… | 可能你正在 |
[39:39] | repressing an aspect of your self-expression. | 压抑某个方面的自我表达 |
[39:44] | I don’t think that’s the problem. | 我不认为这是问题所在 |
[39:48] | I have a notebook here for each of you… | 我给你们每个人准备了一本笔记本 |
[39:52] | …to record your sleep experiences | 来记录你们的梦 |
[39:56] | just after they happen. | 就在它们发生之后 |
[41:58] | – Hey, hey. – Jesus! | -嘿 嘿 -老天 |
[41:59] | – What are you… – What? | -你要去 -什么 |
[42:01] | What are you up to? | 你在忙什么呢 |
[42:03] | I just got off work. I’m going home now. | 我刚刚下班 现在要回家 |
[42:06] | Want me to join you? | 想我陪你一起吗 |
[42:08] | No, not tonight. I’m really tired. | 不 今晚不要 我真的很累 |
[42:12] | Where you’ve been? | 你去了哪儿 |
[42:15] | Work, school, blow-jobs. | 上班 学校 吹箫 |
[42:18] | The usual. | 和以前一样 |
[42:20] | Well, you’ve been busy with Professor Freeman. | 你一直在和弗莱曼教授忙着呢 |
[42:24] | That’d make sense. I’m in his study. | 没错 我参加了他的研究 |
[42:27] | But you already knew that. | 但是你早就知道了 |
[42:30] | Professor Freeman. | 弗莱曼教授 |
[42:32] | Do you like him? | 你喜欢他吗 |
[42:36] | He’s a great teacher. | 他是个不错的老师 |
[42:38] | Am I a great teacher? | 我是个不错的老师吗 |
[42:41] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[42:52] | Remember that? | 记得吗 |
[42:55] | How about another night? | 换一个时间怎么样 |
[42:57] | ♪ I’ve been drinking ♪ | ♪ 烂醉如我 ♪ |
[43:02] | ♪ Making bad decisions ♪ | ♪ 错误决定 ♪ |
[43:08] | ♪ Oh, and maybe I should mention ♪ | ♪ 应该提起 ♪ |
[43:10] | ♪ Shouldn’t stay in my condition ♪ | ♪ 不该如此 ♪ |
[43:13] | ♪ But I’ll be wasting all my pain ♪ | ♪ 浪费痛苦 ♪ |
[43:14] | – You wanna play? – Um… | 你想要试试吗 |
[43:17] | – Do you know? – No. | -你会吗 -不会 |
[43:18] | – No? – What? | -不会 -什么 |
[43:20] | Well, learn. Why not? | 去学学 为什么不呢 |
[43:21] | What’s the matter? | 又不会怎么样 |
[43:23] | ♪ Even if it’s fiction ♪ | ♪ 哪怕是幻象 ♪ |
[43:26] | Let’s see. | 来看看 |
[43:27] | ♪ Thought I’d found what I’d been missing ♪ | ♪ 幻想失而复得 ♪ |
[43:30] | ♪ That was only wishful thinking ♪ | ♪ 但却是自欺欺人 ♪ |
[43:32] | Let’s see how your angle is. | 看看你瞄的准不准 |
[43:35] | Oh, that’s good. Yeah. | 不错嘛 真的 |
[43:37] | ♪ Oh, girl ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的女孩儿 ♪ |
[43:39] | Aw. It’s all right. It’s all right. | 真可惜 没关系 没关系 |
[43:42] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[43:43] | – Shayna. – Shayna? Oh, that’s… | -莎娜 -莎娜 真是 |
[43:46] | ♪ I can’t let go until I lose it all ♪ | ♪ 我不能放手 直到一无所有 ♪ |
[43:50] | ♪ Oh, I use a groove, baby ♪ | ♪ 宝贝儿 我沉浸在旋律里 ♪ |
[43:55] | ♪ I try to forget you ♪ | ♪ 我想要忘却你 ♪ |
[44:04] | – I did it! – That was amazing. | -我做到了 -太棒啦 |
[44:05] | ♪ But there’s one thing for certain ♪ | ♪ 但唯一可以确定的是 ♪ |
[44:08] | ♪ This whiskey ain’t working ♪ | ♪ 酒精毫无作用 ♪ |
[44:11] | ♪ But it’s a damn good place to start ♪ | ♪ 却是个好的开始 ♪ |
[44:14] | ♪ No matter what I do ♪ | ♪ 不论我做什么 ♪ |
[44:19] | ♪ Baby, there’s no use ♪ | ♪ 宝贝儿 我已无可救药 ♪ |
[44:24] | ♪ ‘Cause I’m meant to be broken ♪ | ♪ 因为我注定要心碎 ♪ |
[44:27] | ♪ Like eyes got me frozen ♪ | ♪ 投向我冷酷的眼神 ♪ |
[44:30] | ♪ And cold like your motherfucking heart, no ♪ | ♪ 像你冰冷的心一般 ♪ |
[44:45] | Dr. Shawn, dial 305. | 肖恩博士 305号 |
[45:07] | I heard you were around here. | 我听说你在这附近 |
[45:09] | Oh! There he is. I was hoping to run into you. | 他来了 我希望能遇到你 |
[45:12] | – How you doing? – I’m well. I’m well. | -最近怎么样 -挺好的 挺好的 |
[45:14] | – How are you? – I’m good. | -你怎么样 -我挺好的 |
[45:16] | Good. Good. | 挺好 挺好 |
[45:17] | I hear you’re running full steam ahead with Vorous. | 我听说你和沃瑞斯合作而且研究进展迅速 |
[45:20] | Gotta pay for my research somehow. | 总得为我自己的研究负责 |
[45:23] | Yeah. Anymore thoughts? | 没错 还有别的想法吗 |
[45:26] | – About what? – Albany. | -关于什么 -阿尔巴尼 |
[45:29] | I’m flattered, but why me? | 我受宠若惊 但是为什么是我 |
[45:31] | Why… why do you want me so badly? | 为什么 为什么这么想要我过去 |
[45:35] | Hmm, we had this patient. | 我们有个病人 |
[45:37] | He was a combat vet who had PTSD, | 他是个患有创伤后应激障碍的老兵 |
[45:41] | and he was having terrible nightmares | 他每晚都做噩梦 |
[45:43] | to the point where he was never sleeping | 以至于他夜不能寐 |
[45:45] | and he’d lost all track of reality. | 他已经完全与现实脱节了 |
[45:49] | And last week he killed himself. | 然后上星期他自杀了 |
[45:52] | Now, I’m not telling you this to guilt you, | 我这么说并不是为了让你愧疚 |
[45:54] | but… but when you were my student in the lab, | 但是 但是当你成为我实验室的学生时 |
[45:57] | I knew that you could make a difference. | 我知道你可以有所成就 |
[45:59] | ‘Cause you weren’t brought up | 因为你不是像那个查理一样 |
[46:00] | like all the other Charlie’s in the world. | 长大的 |
[46:03] | You know how the other half lives. | 你知道其他人的生活是怎么样的 |
[46:05] | I have to see this study through. | 我要把这个研究完成了 |
[46:08] | Of course. | 当然 |
[46:12] | How are you doing with your dreams? | 你还在做那些梦吗 |
[46:15] | Are you remembering them now? | 你还记得那些梦吗 |
[46:18] | Pieces. | 一些片段 |
[46:38] | Why are you always late to my class? | 为什么你总是上课迟到 |
[46:40] | What are you doing all night? | 你整个晚上都在做什么 |
[46:42] | I’m a sexual pain exploration specialist. | 我是一名性疼痛探索的专家 |
[46:46] | I work at a club on Tenth Ave. | 我在第十大道的一家俱乐部工作 |
[46:50] | What is that? | 你都做些什么 |
[46:52] | I help people explore parts of their sexuality | 我帮助人们探索他们的性欲中 |
[46:56] | they didn’t know existed. | 他们不知道存在的那部分 |
[46:59] | They call me Alethia. | 他们叫我奥莱利娅 |
[47:05] | I’m not a whore. | 我不是一名妓女 |
[47:07] | I don’t sleep with anyone for money. | 我不为了钱而和谁睡觉 |
[47:09] | I didn’t say that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[47:10] | But you might have been thinking it. | 但是你或许会这样想 |
[47:14] | You’re my brightest students. | 你是我最聪明的学生 |
[47:17] | Don’t you find that. | 你没有发现吗 |
[47:18] | Degrading? | 觉得丢人吗 |
[47:21] | Look, I enjoy what I do. | 听着 我喜欢我的工作 |
[47:23] | Intelligence and sexual enjoyment | 智力和性的享受 |
[47:26] | are not mutually exclusive. | 不是互不相容的 |
[47:32] | Would you ask the same question to a man? | 你会问一个男人同样的问题吗 |
[47:39] | So you and Charlie… | 所以你和查理 |
[47:41] | Let’s just say he likes it too rough. | 这样说吧他喜欢的太粗暴了 |
[47:47] | Rough how? | 如何粗暴 |
[47:50] | He has to be in control. | 他必须被控制 |
[47:53] | Physically. | 身体上的 |
[47:58] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[48:01] | Is there anything you wanna explore? | 有什么是你想探索的吗 |
[48:11] | You know what I write about in my notebook? | 你知道我在笔记本上写了什么吗 |
[48:15] | What? | 什么 |
[48:18] | You and me… | 你和我 |
[48:22] | exploring. | 在探索 |
[48:38] | Do I make you nervous? | 我让你紧张了吗 |
[48:42] | No. | 没有 |
[49:00] | I guess I’ll just be your fantasy. | 我猜我只会成为你的幻想 |
[49:32] | Could I help you? | 我能帮您吗 |
[49:36] | Alethia? | 奥莱利娅 |
[49:38] | Your sub has arrived. | 你的顾客来了 |
[49:40] | Show him in. | 带他进来 |
[49:51] | Take a seat. | 坐吧 |
[50:27] | Stop. | 停 |
[50:33] | I told you to stop. | 我叫你停下 |
[53:18] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[54:16] | – You look good. – We did it. | -你看起来不错 -我们做到了 |
[54:19] | – We did what? – The nightmare. | -做到了什么 -关于那个噩梦 |
[54:23] | I’m in control of it now. | 我已经可以控制它了 |
[54:25] | We’re a good team, Rich. | 里奇 我们是一个好团队 |
[54:27] | I’m flattered, but what happened? | 我受宠若惊 发生什么了 |
[54:30] | Was the woman in your dream in control? | 你梦中的女人控制住了吗 |
[54:33] | No, I took care of it. | 没有 但我处理好了 |
[54:39] | Could she have been your mother? | 她有没有可能是你的母亲 |
[54:46] | No, not possible. | 不 不可能是 |
[54:48] | – Why? – She’s dead. | -为什么 -她已经死了 |
[54:53] | I was a foster child. | 我是被人收养的孩子 |
[55:04] | What happened to your parents? | 你父母怎么了 |
[55:08] | Well, in my dream, I… | 在我的梦中 我 |
[55:12] | I strangled the life out of her. | 我掐死了她 |
[55:29] | Officers, | 警官 |
[55:31] | one of our top forensic researchers, | 我们最顶尖的法医研究者 |
[55:33] | Dr. Charles Engel. | 查尔斯·恩格尔博士 |
[55:34] | Charlie, this is Detective Jacobs | 查理 这是雅各布斯警探 |
[55:36] | and Sergeant Costello. | 和科斯特洛中士 |
[55:38] | – Nice to meet you. – Same here. | -很高兴见到你 -我也一样 |
[55:39] | Um, actually, I worked on a case you did | 事实上 我曾经和你共事过一个案子 |
[55:42] | for, uh, DA Bradley. | 是D.A.布拉德雷的案子 |
[55:43] | – Ah, yeah. – Yeah, nice work. | -是吗 -是的 你做得很好 |
[55:45] | Happy to help. Nice to meet you, guys. | 很高兴有所帮助 很高兴见到你们 |
[55:48] | All right. You too. | 再见 我也是 |
[55:49] | Mona. | 再见 莫娜 |
[55:56] | Dean Gaslow. | 佳斯诺院长 |
[55:58] | So what can you tell us about Jo Rodney? | 你能和我们说说乔·罗德妮的事吗 |
[56:03] | She’s a student of mine in my intro class this semester. | 她是我这学期入门课的学生 |
[56:07] | She’s… She’s a good student. What? Is she in trouble? | 她是一个好学生 她有什么麻烦吗 |
[56:09] | She was found dead early this morning. | 她被发现在今早死亡 |
[56:13] | Looks like she was murdered. | 看起来她似乎是被谋杀的 |
[56:17] | We found a notebook in her apartment | 我们在她的公寓中发现了一本笔记本 |
[56:20] | that appears to have been given to her by you. | 这本笔记本似乎是你给她的 |
[56:24] | You wanna tell us anything about that? | 你有什么想告诉我们的吗 |
[56:27] | A notebook? | 一本笔记本 |
[56:30] | That’s right. I did give her a notebook. | 是的 是我给她的笔记本 |
[56:31] | She’s in my study | 她参加了我的研究 |
[56:33] | on nightmares, dreams and sleep paralysis. | 我们研究噩梦 梦和睡眠性麻痹 |
[56:36] | I’m sorry, sleep paralysis? | 不好意思 睡眠性麻痹 |
[56:39] | Yes. It’s like a nightmare, | 是的 它和噩梦很像 |
[56:41] | except it happens as you’re waking up or falling asleep. | 除了它通常在你将要醒来或睡着时发生 |
[56:44] | So what… what is that? More like a… | 所以 它是什么 它是不是更像 |
[56:46] | What, like flashbacks? | 是不是像病理性重现一样 |
[56:48] | Sure. It’s not uncommon in victims with PTSD. | 是的 这在创伤后应激障碍患者中较常见 |
[56:52] | Getting back to Jo, Dr. Freeman, | 继续说乔的事 弗莱曼博士 |
[56:54] | did you ever meet with her outside of the study? | 你有在研究以外的地方见过她吗 |
[57:00] | She would come to my office. | 她会来我的办公室 |
[57:03] | Do you have any idea what she wrote about in her notebook? | 你知道她在笔记本上写了些什么吗 |
[57:06] | No. Not really. | 不 我不知道 |
[57:10] | We haven’t disclosed the information from their notebooks | 迄今为止在研究中 |
[57:13] | yet in the study. | 我们还没有相互透露笔记本的信息 |
[57:15] | No or not really? | 是不是真的 |
[57:18] | No. | 真的 |
[57:20] | There was another girl attacked up in this neighborhood | 还有一个女孩在这附近被袭击了 |
[57:22] | a couple of weeks ago. | 在几个星期前 |
[57:23] | They’re related? | 有什么联系吗 |
[57:24] | I don’t know. Could be. | 我不知道 可能吧 |
[57:26] | Well, we definitely need everyone to, you know, | 我们需要每个人都 你知道的 |
[57:28] | keep their ears and eyes open. | 多多留意周围 |
[57:31] | here’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[57:34] | Feel free to call me if you think of anything else | 如果你能想到什么可能有帮助的事 |
[57:37] | that might be helpful. | 随时找我 |
[57:38] | I will. | 我会的 |
[57:39] | Dean, thank you for your time. | 院长 谢谢你抽出时间 |
[57:42] | – Thank you. – Thanks | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[57:51] | I don’t mean to be insensitive, | 我不是有意麻木不仁 |
[57:54] | but I need you to finish. | 但是我要你结束研究 |
[57:57] | I’ve invested my credibility, | 我的信誉已经扫地 |
[58:00] | and quite frankly, so have you. | 而且说实话 你也一样 |
[58:09] | Well, the woman, she’s… | 那个女人她 |
[58:12] | she’s pinned to the bed, | 她被压在床上 |
[58:13] | which makes sense in the painting. | 在画里不无道理 |
[58:16] | You think she should be pinned? | 你觉得她应该被压在床上吗 |
[58:18] | Naturally. | 那是自然 |
[58:23] | What’s with you tonight? | 你今晚怎么了 |
[58:26] | – I need to talk to you. – Is everything okay? | -我需要和你谈谈 -一切都还好吗 |
[58:31] | – It’s serious. – What happened? | -有点严重 -怎么了 |
[58:34] | Detectives stopped by my office earlier today. | 警探们早些时候来我办公室了 |
[58:37] | – Detectives? – They were asking me about Jo. | -警探 -他们问我关于乔的事 |
[58:39] | And? | 然后呢 |
[58:42] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[58:43] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[58:45] | She was found murdered. | 她被谋杀了 |
[58:47] | Wha… Wait, Jo was murdered? | 什么 乔被谋杀了吗 |
[58:53] | I feel horrible right now. | 我现在感觉糟透了 |
[58:54] | Hey, this… this is not your fault. | 这 这不是你的错 |
[58:59] | In my last session with Otis, | 在我和欧提斯的最后一次对话中 |
[59:01] | right before the police showed up… | 正好在警察出现之前 |
[59:05] | he described strangling a woman. | 他描述了掐死一个女人的情形 |
[59:08] | What? | 什么 |
[59:09] | He said it was just a dream, | 他说那只是一个梦 |
[59:11] | but still, the timing… | 但还是 太巧了 |
[59:18] | He was a foster child. | 他是被收养的孩子 |
[59:20] | Just because he’s in the system, | 只是因为他是被收养的 |
[59:21] | it doesn’t make him a murderer. | 并不会让他变成一个杀人犯 |
[59:22] | No, that’s not what I’m saying. | 不 那不是我想说的 |
[59:25] | I’m hoping to find out more about him. | 我想找到更多关于他的信息 |
[59:32] | Detective Jacobs. | 雅各布斯警探 |
[59:34] | Dr. Engel. | 恩格尔博士 |
[59:35] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[59:36] | – Good to see you. – You too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[59:37] | Hey, uh, are you guys investigating | 嗨 你们是在调查 |
[59:39] | Jo Rodney’s murder? | 乔·罗德妮的谋杀案吗 |
[59:41] | You got something you wanna tell us, or what’s… what’s up? | 你有什么想要告诉我们的吗 还是怎么了 |
[59:44] | Listen, this isn’t public knowledge, | 听着 这并不是公共知识 |
[59:45] | but Rich Freeman has been known to, you know, | 但是大家都知道里奇·弗莱曼 |
[59:49] | cross a line or two with a few of his students. | 和他的学生做了一些越线的事 |
[59:53] | Students like Jo Rodney? | 比如乔·罗德妮吗 |
[59:55] | Yeah, I mean, one time, | 是的 我是说 |
[59:56] | I did walk into his office, | 有一次我走进他的办公室 |
[59:57] | and they were, I don’t know, in the moment. | 然后他们在那里 怎么说 在那一刻 |
[1:00:00] | I mean, I feel bad even saying this, | 我是说 说出来让我感觉不好 |
[1:00:01] | but I feel like I have to, and I… | 但是我觉得我必须说出来 然后我 |
[1:00:05] | Dr. Freeman was with her. | 弗莱曼博士曾经和她在一起 |
[1:00:07] | I saw them at dinner the night that she was killed. | 在她被杀那天晚上我看见他们一起吃晚饭 |
[1:00:14] | Uh, an-anything else or… | 还有什么别的吗 |
[1:00:16] | I don’t… Um, I mean, I’ve seen some things | 没 我的意思是 偶尔我还在他办公室 |
[1:00:20] | in his office sometimes. | 看到一些东西 |
[1:00:22] | What kinds of things? | 什么样的东西 |
[1:00:24] | You know, girls’ personal items. | 你懂的 女孩的私人物品 |
[1:00:29] | Well, uh, thank you for your help. | 好吧 谢谢你的帮助 |
[1:00:32] | – Thank you, doctor. – Thank… thank you. | -谢谢博士 -谢谢 谢谢你 |
[1:00:34] | – Appreciate it. – Thank you. | -我很感激 -谢谢 |
[1:00:35] | Good… Good luck with everything. | 助 助一切都好 |
[1:00:42] | Let’s go pick up Freeman. | 我们去找弗莱曼吧 |
[1:00:44] | You think he did it? | 你认为是他做的吗 |
[1:00:46] | You don’t? | 你不这么认为吗 |
[1:00:56] | – Here, I never showed you this. – I appreciate it. | -给 别让其他人知道是我给你的 -谢谢 |
[1:01:04] | Where’s his history? | 他的经历在哪 |
[1:01:05] | Beyond the basic stats, it’s a sealed file. | 没在基础信息中 那是密封档案 |
[1:01:08] | No birth record, nothing. | 没有出生记录 什么都没有 |
[1:01:10] | And his parents? | 那他的父母呢 |
[1:01:11] | He was listed as a ward of the state in foster care | 他被列为州寄养的监护对象 |
[1:01:13] | till he was 18. | 直到他十八岁 |
[1:01:18] | Who exactly becomes wards of the state? | 什么样的人会被州政府监护 |
[1:01:21] | Well, it could be any number of situations. | 有好几种情况都有可能 |
[1:01:22] | Parents with drug addiction, in prison, death. | 父母药物成瘾 坐牢 死亡 |
[1:01:28] | Is that his case officer? | 那是负责他的主任吗 |
[1:01:30] | – Come, have a seat. – Thanks for meeting with me. | -过来 坐吧 -感谢您与我见面 |
[1:01:34] | So… | 所以 |
[1:01:35] | Otis Breathlen is a patient of yours? | 欧提斯·布雷西伦是你的病人吗 |
[1:01:38] | Yes, I’ve been working with him for a few weeks, | 是的 几周前我就为他开始诊治了 |
[1:01:41] | and I’m concerned about his emotional well-being. | 我很担心他的情绪问题 |
[1:01:45] | What are your concerns? | 你在担心什么呢 |
[1:01:47] | Well, he hasn’t opened up quite yet, | 他现在还没有敞开心扉 |
[1:01:49] | and frankly, I’m concerned about his safety. | 坦白说我很担心他的安全 |
[1:01:56] | His mother was a prostitute. | 他妈妈是个妓女 |
[1:01:59] | She did her business inside the apartment. | 在自己的公寓里接待客人 |
[1:02:02] | Eventually, she died of a drug overdose. | 最终因吸毒过量而死 |
[1:02:06] | That’s when Otis became the responsibility of the state, | 自此之后欧提斯就由州政府监护 |
[1:02:10] | and I looked over him until he was 18. | 由我监护他直到他年满18岁 |
[1:02:14] | That’s horrible. | 那真糟糕 |
[1:02:16] | Tsk. Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:02:19] | When he was 13, there was a report | 在他十三岁的时候 欧提斯 |
[1:02:22] | that Otis had been raped by another boy in foster care. | 被他寄养家庭的另外一个男孩鸡奸了 |
[1:02:27] | Later, there was a fire, and his foster home burned down. | 不久后发生了火灾 他寄养的家被烧光了 |
[1:02:31] | The foster family and two other children | 收养父母与另外两个孩子 |
[1:02:34] | died in the fire. | 均丧生于大火中 |
[1:02:36] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[1:02:38] | We could never prove it, but… | 我们没办法证明 但是我们认为 |
[1:02:41] | we think Otis may be responsible for the fire. | 欧提斯对这场火灾有不可推卸的责任 |
[1:02:51] | And how could they never prove it? | 为什么他们无法确定 |
[1:02:53] | Rich, just stop. | 里奇 收手吧 |
[1:02:55] | I showed you his file, and now you’re just scaring me. | 我给你看了他的档案 现在你吓到我了 |
[1:02:58] | You have no idea what’s going on. | 你不知道会发生什么 |
[1:03:00] | Dr. Freeman. How are you, sir? | 弗莱曼医生 你好 |
[1:03:03] | – Detectives. – I’m sorry to disturb you guys. | -你好 警探 -很抱歉打扰你们 |
[1:03:06] | Uh, we just have a couple of follow-up questions | 我们要问你几个 |
[1:03:08] | about Jo Rodney. | 关于乔·罗德妮的后续问题 |
[1:03:09] | Sure. Yeah. | 当然可以 |
[1:03:10] | Would you like to step aside with us for a moment? | 你方便和我们借一步说话吗 |
[1:03:13] | No, I’m good. What’s going on? | 没事 你说吧 怎么了 |
[1:03:15] | Uh, doctor, you mentioned that, um, you and Jo | 医生 你曾经提到过 |
[1:03:19] | would, uh, meet sometimes in your office | 当乔参加研究的时候 |
[1:03:21] | while she was participating in the study. | 你和她偶尔会在办公室见面 |
[1:03:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:03:26] | Ever been to an S&M club over on Tenth Avenue? | 你们去过第十街的性爱俱乐部吗 |
[1:03:32] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:03:34] | You never been? | 你从未去过吗 |
[1:03:37] | – Never. – Good. | -从来没有 -好的 |
[1:03:39] | Well, that’s… that’s all we got. | 好的 我们了解了 |
[1:03:41] | Okay. Thank you for your time. | 好的 谢谢你的配合 |
[1:03:43] | – Thank you – Thank you. You guys have a good evening. | -谢谢 -谢谢 祝你有个美好的夜晚 |
[1:03:45] | – Nice to meet you, ma’am.- You too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[1:03:49] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:03:52] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[1:03:57] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:03:59] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[1:04:01] | Shayna’s out of the coma. | 莎娜醒过来了 |
[1:04:03] | We gotta get over to the hospital. | 我们得去医院一趟 |
[1:04:04] | You know what? You go. | 等等 你去吧 |
[1:04:06] | I’m gonna keep my eyes on this good doctor. | 我要继续盯着这个好好医生 |
[1:04:19] | Hey. How are you? | 你好呀 |
[1:04:22] | How you doing? Are you okay? | 你怎么样了 还好吗 |
[1:04:23] | – Yeah. – Good. You look good. | -还好 -很好 你看起来状态不错 |
[1:04:25] | Good. Um, what do you got here? | 好的 有什么新发现吗 |
[1:04:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:41] | Um, I’m gonna have to take this with me. | 我现在把这个带走 |
[1:04:43] | You look good. | 你会好起来的 |
[1:04:45] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[1:04:48] | So this wood really balances out | 这种木材完美平衡了一些 |
[1:04:50] | some of the lighter and darker elements. | 浅色与深色的元素 |
[1:04:51] | How do you feel about it? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[1:04:56] | Oh, just excuse me for just one minute. | 很抱歉我得离开一下 |
[1:04:59] | Here he is, the man of the moment. | 你来了 风云人物 |
[1:05:01] | Hey, Jeff, I need to talk to you. | 杰夫 我要和你谈谈 |
[1:05:02] | Uh, one minute. I have to show you something. | 等一下 我给你看个东西 |
[1:05:05] | Please come with me. I have to show you this. | 和我来 我得让你看看这个 |
[1:05:08] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[1:05:10] | It’s all you. | 都是你的功劳 |
[1:05:35] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[1:05:37] | It’s definitely different than your earlier work. | 这和你之前的风格截然不同 |
[1:05:41] | You should stop by my loft tonight. | 你今晚应该去我屋子里看看 |
[1:05:44] | See the rest of the series. | 看看这个系列的其他画作 |
[1:05:46] | I haven’t even seen them. | 我都没有看过 |
[1:05:48] | I’d like to show Rich. | 我想给里奇看看 |
[1:05:50] | Yeah, uh… | 好啊 |
[1:05:53] | Yeah, I’ll see you later tonight. | 好的 晚上见 |
[1:06:05] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[1:06:07] | To Otis’s. I need to see the paintings. | 去欧提斯的家 我要去看看他的画作 |
[1:06:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:06:12] | – I need to know – Know what? | -我想要去了解 -了解什么 |
[1:06:14] | I need to make this right | 我必须去 |
[1:06:17] | Rich Stop lying to me. | 里奇 不要再对我撒谎 |
[1:06:19] | Why were the police asking you | 为什么警察会问你关于 |
[1:06:20] | about some S&M club that Jo worked at? | 乔在性爱俱乐部工作的事 |
[1:06:24] | I guess she worked there as a dominatrix. | 我猜她在那里当过女王 |
[1:06:27] | So why were they asking you about it? | 为什么他们会问你这个问题 |
[1:06:29] | I have no idea. Maybe because she was my student? | 我也不知道 也许因为她是我的学生 |
[1:06:34] | – Were you fucking her? – What? | -你和她做爱了吗 -什么 |
[1:06:36] | What is it you think you heard? | 你从哪里听来的 |
[1:06:38] | – Don’t touch me. – Okay. | -不要碰我 -好吧 |
[1:06:43] | I’m gonna ask you one more time. | 我再问你一次 |
[1:06:44] | Why were the police asking you about Jo? | 为什么警察会问你关于乔的事情 |
[1:06:50] | I was with Jo the night she was murdered. | 在乔被杀的那晚 我和她在一起 |
[1:06:54] | What do you mean you were with Jo? | 你为什么会和她在一起 |
[1:06:56] | We had dinner. | 我们一起吃了晚饭 |
[1:06:58] | So then what did you do? | 然后你们做了什么 |
[1:07:01] | She kissed me. | 她亲了我 |
[1:07:07] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[1:07:11] | Leigh, please. | 莉 拜托 |
[1:07:12] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[1:09:35] | Otis? | 欧提斯 |
[1:10:45] | Well, in my dream, I… I strangle the life out of her. | 在我的梦中我亲手掐死了她 |
[1:11:16] | You can put your hands around my neck. | 你可以用手掐住我的脖子 |
[1:11:21] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[1:13:21] | The nightmare. | 关于那个噩梦 |
[1:13:24] | I’m in control of it now. | 我已经可以控制它了 |
[1:13:26] | We’re a good team, Rich. | 里奇 我们是一个好团队 |
[1:13:34] | It’s like a nightmare, except it happens | 它和噩梦很像 |
[1:13:36] | as you’re waking up or falling asleep. | 除了它通常在你将要醒来或睡着时发生 |
[1:14:01] | – Where you going? – I need to get home. | -你要去哪里 -我要回家 |
[1:14:03] | I don’t think so. I don’t think so. | 慢着 慢着 |
[1:14:05] | You need to go back upstairs. We gotta have a conversation. | 回去楼上 我们需要好好谈谈 |
[1:14:07] | – Whoa! Hey! – I need to get home! | -慢着 -我要回家 |
[1:14:08] | If you touch me… | 不要碰我 |
[1:14:09] | Let’s move back up. | 和我上去吧 |
[1:14:44] | Engel! | 恩格尔 |
[1:15:05] | It’s Jacobs. | 我是雅各布斯 |
[1:16:05] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:16:09] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[1:16:11] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[1:16:12] | Yeah? | 你确定吗 |
[1:16:14] | I got this prick on resisting. | 我好不容易抓到这个混蛋 |
[1:16:17] | Hey… | 听着 |
[1:16:19] | Everything we got points to Engel. | 我们查到的证据都指向了恩格尔 |
[1:16:23] | Engel? | 恩格尔 |
[1:17:03] | Going somewhere? | 你要去哪里 |
[1:17:07] | What does it look like? | 你觉得呢 |
[1:17:09] | You can’t. It’ll hurt the university. | 你不能走 这会损害学校的利益 |
[1:17:13] | We can’t claim the grant without you. | 没有你我们不能申请补助金 |
[1:17:19] | I made you. | 我成就了你 |
[1:17:34] | When you were a student of mine in the lab, | 当你还是我实验室里的一名学生的时候 |
[1:17:36] | I thought that you could really make a difference. | 我就知道你可以有所成就 |
[1:17:40] | I have to see this study through. | 我得完成这项研究 |
[1:17:42] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:17:46] | How are you doing with your dreams? | 你现在还做那些梦吗 |
[1:17:48] | Are you remembering them now? | 你现在还记得吗 |
[1:18:37] | I have these nightmares. | 我会做噩梦 |
[1:18:40] | I’m… asleep. | 我睡着了 |
[1:18:42] | I… I think I’m awake, | 我以为我醒着 |
[1:18:45] | but I’m not. | 但我没有 |
[1:19:39] | ♪ I’ve been drinking ♪ | ♪ 烂醉如我 ♪ |
[1:19:44] | ♪ Making bad decisions ♪ | ♪ 错误决定 ♪ |
[1:19:49] | ♪ Oh, and maybe I should mention ♪ | ♪ 应该提起 ♪ |
[1:19:52] | ♪ Shouldn’t stay in my condition ♪ | ♪ 不该如此 ♪ |
[1:19:54] | ♪ But I’ll be wasting all my pain, oh ♪ | ♪ 浪费痛苦 ♪ |
[1:19:58] | ♪ I’m never quitting, oh ♪ | ♪ 执迷于此 ♪ |
[1:20:03] | ♪ Even if it’s fiction ♪ | ♪ 哪怕是幻象 ♪ |
[1:20:09] | ♪ Thought I’d found what I’ve been missing ♪ | ♪ 幻想失而复得 ♪ |
[1:20:11] | ♪ That was only wishful thinking ♪ | ♪ 但却是自欺欺人 ♪ |
[1:20:14] | ♪ That you’d ever feel the same ♪ | ♪ 你是否也感同身受 ♪ |
[1:20:18] | ♪ Oh, girl ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的女孩 ♪ |
[1:20:22] | ♪ Yeah, you got my back against the wall ♪ | ♪ 在背后默默支持我 ♪ |
[1:20:27] | ♪ I can’t let go until I lose it all ♪ | ♪ 我不能放手 直到一无所有 ♪ |
[1:20:32] | ♪ Oh, I use a groove, baby ♪ | ♪ 宝贝儿 我沉浸在旋律里 ♪ |
[1:20:36] | ♪ I tried to forget you ♪ | ♪ 我想要忘却你 ♪ |
[1:20:42] | ♪ But, babe, I forget to ♪ | ♪ 想要忘记 ♪ |
[1:20:47] | ♪ But there’s one thing for certain ♪ | ♪ 但唯一可以确定的是 ♪ |
[1:20:50] | ♪ This whiskey ain’t working ♪ | ♪ 酒精毫无作用 ♪ |
[1:20:52] | ♪ But it’s a damn good place to start ♪ | ♪ 却是个好的开始 ♪ |
[1:20:56] | ♪ No matter what I do ♪ | ♪ 不论我做什么 ♪ |
[1:21:01] | ♪ Baby, there’s no use ♪ | ♪ 宝贝儿 我已无可救药 ♪ |
[1:21:06] | ♪ ‘Cause I’m meant to be broken ♪ | ♪ 因为我注定要心碎 ♪ |
[1:21:09] | ♪ Like eyes got me frozen ♪ | ♪ 投向我冷酷的眼神 ♪ |
[1:21:12] | ♪ And cold like your motherfucking heart, no ♪ | ♪ 像你冰冷的心一般 ♪ |
[1:21:15] | ♪ I’ve been praying ♪ | ♪ 我在祈祷 ♪ |
[1:21:20] | ♪ But nobody is listening ♪ | ♪ 却无人聆听 ♪ |
[1:21:26] | ♪ No answers to my questions ♪ | ♪ 没有答案的问题 |
[1:21:28] | ♪ No hope for my affliction ♪ | ♪ 看不到希望的痛苦 ♪ |
[1:21:31] | ♪ Guess I’m supposed to be in chains ♪ | ♪ 我应被囚禁于此 ♪ |
[1:21:35] | ♪ Baby, when you say ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的 当你说 ♪ |
[1:21:39] | ♪ I’m just another cliché ♪ | ♪ 我和其他人一样 ♪ |
[1:21:45] | ♪ But this heart’s in denial ♪ | ♪ 内心却否认 ♪ |
[1:21:48] | ♪ No, I try to fight it ♪ | ♪ 我尝试斗争 ♪ |
[1:21:50] | ♪ I think I’ll always be this way ♪ | ♪ 永不放弃 ♪ |
[1:21:54] | ♪ Oh, girl ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的女孩 ♪ |
[1:21:58] | ♪ I’ve got nothing better left to do ♪ | ♪ 没有其他可做 ♪ |
[1:22:03] | ♪ Than spend my nights depressing over you ♪ | ♪ 夜夜为你着迷 ♪ |
[1:22:09] | ♪ Like a fool, baby ♪ | ♪ 像个傻瓜 ♪ |
[1:22:13] | ♪ I try to forget you ♪ | ♪ 想要忘记你 ♪ |
[1:22:18] | ♪ But, babe, I forget to ♪ | ♪ 想要忘记 ♪ |
[1:22:23] | ♪ But there’s one thing for certain ♪ | ♪ 但唯一可以确定的是 ♪ |
[1:22:26] | ♪ This whiskey ain’t working ♪ | ♪ 酒精毫无作用 ♪ |
[1:22:28] | ♪ But it’s a damn good place to start, no ♪ | ♪ 却是个好的开始 ♪ |
[1:22:32] | ♪ No matter what I do ♪ | ♪ 不论我做什么 ♪ |
[1:22:37] | ♪ Baby, there’s no use ♪ | ♪ 宝贝儿 我已无可救药 ♪ |
[1:22:42] | ♪ ‘Cause I’m meant to be broken ♪ | ♪ 因为我注定要心碎 ♪ |
[1:22:45] | ♪ Like eyes got me frozen ♪ | ♪ 投向我冷酷的眼神 ♪ |
[1:22:48] | ♪ And cold like your motherfucking heart, no ♪ | ♪ 像你冰冷的心一般 ♪ |