时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Sure, Ariel. My picture will be there, right? | 当然 阿里尔 我的照片也会在 对吗 |
[00:07] | …cake and spaghetti, ma, | …蛋糕还有意大利面 妈妈 |
[00:09] | I’m dying to get to heaven. | 我想吃都想疯了 |
[00:10] | You told me if I made back alive, | 你说过如果我活着回来 |
[00:12] | you’d flash me your high beams. | 就给我看你的咪咪 |
[00:13] | Yeah, well, I’m back. | 现在我回来了 |
[00:15] | Yeah, I brought you a case of Atomic Pom Rip It. | 对 我给你带了一箱能量饮料 |
[00:18] | Yeah, I thought you missed it more than you missed me. | 我猜比起我 你更想它 |
[00:19] | Come on, Rick, you know I missed you. | 得了 瑞克 你知道我很想你 |
[00:21] | I missed you, too. | 我也很想你 |
[00:23] | Hey, you know what else I missed? | 你知道我还想什么吗 |
[00:24] | A real apple, not one of these styrofoam pieces of crap | 真正的苹果 部队里宁愿用各种泡沫塑料 |
[00:27] | the army tries to pass off as a real apple. | 也舍不得给个真正的苹果 |
[00:29] | There’s already a dozen of ’em in your kitchen. | 已经买了一打放在你的厨房里了 |
[00:31] | Drew, now you have got to see this. | 德鲁 你得过来看看这个 |
[00:33] | Okay, J — okay, hold on for a second. | 好 请再等一下 |
[00:36] | Yeah, so if you could have those windows fixed this week, | 如果你能在这星期把窗户修好 |
[00:38] | that’d be great. | 那就太好了 |
[00:39] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[00:43] | – What you’ve got? – Feast your eyes on what one of the nurses found. | -怎么了 -看看小护士挖到的八卦 |
[00:46] | It’s Ragosa. He has a dating profile. | 拉戈萨 他有个交友网页 |
[00:48] | “Santana2001.” | |
[00:53] | “Likes — long walks on the beach…” | 「爱好 在沙滩上漫步…」 |
[00:55] | Well, who doesn’t? | 谁不是呢 |
[00:56] | “Everything life has to offer.” | 「喜欢生活中的一切」 |
[01:01] | Is that Ragosa? | 那是拉戈萨吗 |
[01:02] | – Yep. – Oh, my God. | -对 -天哪 |
[01:03] | You can see his ex-wife’s hand in the picture. | 他前妻的手也上镜了 |
[01:05] | Let’s respond like a woman who’s interested, | 要不装成感兴趣的女人回复一下 |
[01:06] | and see what he says. | 看看他怎么说 |
[01:07] | Ah, that’s crossing the line. You can’t — just listen. | 那就太过分了 你不能 听着 |
[01:09] | Leave him alone on this one, all right? He’s just lonely. | 别招惹他了好吗 他只是寂寞了 |
[01:12] | Doesn’t have your moves, man. He doesn’t have ’em. | 他没你能泡妞 老兄 他不行 |
[01:14] | – Can I grab you for a sec? – Yes. | -你能来一下吗 -行啊 |
[01:18] | I gotta get out of here on time after the shift, | 我得准时下班离开 |
[01:20] | so if you finish my charts for me, I will… | 你能帮我填完表的话 我会… |
[01:23] | cover a weekend shift for you. | 周末帮你值班 |
[01:24] | Yeah, Rick’s back in town tonight, isn’t he? | 好吧 瑞克今晚回来 是吧 |
[01:26] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[01:38] | I’ve been walking around all night long, | 整晚我都一个人转悠 |
[01:41] | trying to get you out of my mind, but… | 想要忘掉你 但是… |
[01:44] | I…I can’t stop thinking about you, | 我就是控制不住想起你 |
[01:47] | about our kiss. | 想起吻你的感觉 |
[01:50] | What am I supposed to do with that? | 那我该怎么做 |
[01:51] | I guess I just thought I should tell you the truth. | 我只是觉得应该告诉你事实 |
[01:56] | You wanna wait for Jordan? | 要等乔丹吗 |
[01:57] | Uh, she’s running late, told me to start without her. | 她迟到了 让我别等她了 |
[02:00] | All right, gather ’round, everyone. | 好了 大家都聚过来吧 |
[02:03] | Gather ’round, please. | 都请过来 |
[02:05] | I wanna thank you guys for coming in a little bit early tonight. | 谢谢大家今晚能提早过来 |
[02:08] | I have four cranky women in my house. | 家里有四个暴脾气的女人候着 |
[02:09] | I will come in whenever you want. | 什么时候要我来都行 |
[02:11] | I have five sisters. I get it. | 我有五个姐妹 我懂的 |
[02:13] | Anyway, uh, I wanna talk to you guys about | 总之 我要说的是我的几点想法 |
[02:16] | some ways that I think… we can have better cooperation | 即如何提高急诊和外科之间的 |
[02:19] | – between the ER and the surgical departments. – Yes. | -合作效率 -是的 |
[02:21] | Well, with you and Jordan running everything, | 在你和乔丹的带领下 |
[02:23] | I’d like to think it’s better already. | 我觉得已经提高了 |
[02:25] | True. And we’ve been talking a lot about it, | 的确 我们也一直在讨论 |
[02:27] | – and I believe that we… – Excuse me, doctor. | -我确信我们…-不好意思 医生 |
[02:29] | That was dispatch. Bus accident on highway 190. | 有急诊 190公路发生大巴车交通事故 |
[02:31] | The passengers are soldiers. | 乘客都是军人 |
[02:33] | Multiple victims. Total count unknown. | 多名伤者 人数还不清楚 |
[02:34] | They’re going to every hospital in the area. | 伤者将被送到本区的各家医院 |
[02:36] | Ours will be here in 20 minutes. | 分派给我们的将于二十分钟内到 |
[02:38] | – All right, Scott. – All right, let’s clean and prep trauma. | -好了 斯科特 -准备好接收伤患 |
[02:40] | Call in all available surgeons. | 能来的外科医生都叫来 |
[02:42] | I’m calling Jordan to get her ass over here. | 我打电话叫乔丹过来 |
[02:43] | Mollie, call T.C., please. | 莫莉 给TC打电话 |
[02:58] | BP 98 over 53. Pulse 131. | 血压98/53 脉搏131 |
[03:01] | Blunt force trauma to the chest. Multiple fractured ribs. | 胸部钝器伤 多发性肋骨骨折 |
[03:04] | Collapsed lung? | 肺萎陷 |
[03:05] | Let’s see. | 检查看看 |
[03:07] | No. Heart sounds muffled. | 没有 心音低钝 |
[03:09] | Look at his neck veins. Cardiac tamponade. | 检查颈静脉 急性心包填塞 |
[03:10] | Get me an 18 gauge needle on a 60 cc syringe. | 给我18号针头和六十毫升注射器 |
[03:13] | Drain the blood from around his heart. | 把心脏周边的淤血抽出来 |
[03:22] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:23] | Take over, and continue pulling slowly. | 接手 继续慢慢抽血 |
[03:27] | All right. Good. | 很好 |
[03:32] | Let’s go! We need more staff! Let’s go! | 快 还需要人手 跟上 |
[03:38] | Aw, man. Intestines. | 天哪 这肠子 |
[03:40] | Yo, a little help here? | 谁来搭把手 |
[03:41] | What do we got? | 情况如何 |
[03:43] | Oh, it looks a lot worse than it is. | 实际情况没这么糟 |
[03:44] | Quick fix in the OR, et’s get him inside. | 到手术室紧急处理 推进去吧 |
[03:46] | Okay. Uh, this way. | 走这边 |
[03:52] | Jordan, we need your help over here. | 乔丹 这边需要你帮忙 |
[03:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:59] | Pelvis is unstable. We need an abdomen/pelvis C.T. | 骨盆不稳定 需要做腹盆腔CT |
[04:01] | with contrast, type and cross for 6. | 增强扫描 交叉配型六个单位 |
[04:03] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[04:08] | Facial trauma. Get him straight up to the OR. | 面部创伤 直接送到手术室 |
[04:10] | I’m coming with. | 我送他去 |
[04:11] | – Hey, Scott, where you going? – OR. | -斯科特 你去哪 -手术室 |
[04:13] | I gotta trach, and his airway’s filled with blood. | 气管切开 里面全是血 |
[04:14] | Here, take a crike kit. Do it now. | 用气切包 现在就做 |
[04:16] | Drew, I need an extra set of hands here. | 德鲁 我需要帮手 |
[04:18] | Drew! Drew, where you going? I need you! | 德鲁 德鲁 你去哪 这缺人 |
[04:23] | Tee! Tee! I need you now! | T T 快过来 |
[04:25] | Please, over here! | 拜托 来这边 |
[04:26] | Toph! Toph! Hey, toph! Toph! | 陶福 陶福 陶福 陶福 |
[04:29] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[04:30] | Hey, this is Rick. | 这是瑞克 |
[04:31] | – As in…Rick? – Yeah. | -那个瑞克 -没错 |
[04:34] | – He’s lost a lot of blood. – Okay, | -他大量失血 -好的 |
[04:34] | I’m on it. I’m on it. I’m on it. I’m on it. | 我来搞定 我来搞定 交给我 |
[04:35] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! Come on! Let’s go! Come on. | 快快快 快快快 |
[04:38] | Okay. Move! Move! Move! Everybody out! Move! Move! | 好 让开 让开 所有人快让开 |
[04:41] | Dr. Alexander and Dr. Cummings, | 亚历山大医生 卡明斯医生 |
[04:43] | burn victim to Trauma 1. | 带烧伤患者到创伤一室 |
[04:44] | Blunt orbital trauma — Trauma 2. | 眼眶顿挫伤 创伤二室 |
[04:46] | Let’s go! | 开工吧 |
[04:47] | Get the cardiac tamponade straight upstairs. | 心包填塞患者直接上楼 |
[04:49] | I’m right behind you. | 我随后就来 |
[04:50] | Topher, you take over T.C.’s crushed leg. | 陶福 你接管TC的腿伤患者 |
[04:52] | Stabelize him. | 让他稳定下来 |
[04:54] | He’s mine, and Drew’s with me. | 他是我的 德鲁和我一起 |
[04:55] | Are you really questioning me right now? | 你真的要现在质疑我吗 |
[04:56] | Drew’s army reserve. | 德鲁是陆军预备役 |
[04:58] | I need to teach him a few things he’s gonna need in the field. | 我要教他一些战场上用得着的东西 |
[05:00] | It’s all right, Scott. Let him have the patient. | 没关系 斯科特 把患者给他吧 |
[05:02] | Fine. Bring him up to pre-op in an hour. | 好吧 一小时内完成术前准备 |
[05:05] | I need to amputate. | 我要给他截肢 |
[05:09] | Type and cross 6 units of P.R.B.C.S | 交叉配型六个单位的红细胞 |
[05:12] | and at least 4 units of F.F.P. | 以及至少四个单位的血浆 |
[05:14] | No palpable distal pulses. | 末梢脉搏不能触及 |
[05:16] | He must’ve ruptured his popliteal artery. | 他的腘动脉一定破裂了 |
[05:17] | We need to stop the bleeding. Hand me a large hemostat. | 我们得止血 给我一个大一点的止血钳 |
[05:20] | You can’t let him amputate. | 你不能给他截肢 |
[05:21] | Tee, you gotta save his leg, okay? | T 你要保住他的腿 好吗 |
[05:23] | Kenny, page the vascular surgeon on call, get him here now. | 肯尼 呼叫血管外科医生来这里 |
[05:26] | Dr. Murphy’s tied up with another solider at university. | 墨菲医生在大学里治疗另一位伤员 |
[05:28] | No, no, no, we need him now! | 不可以 我们现在需要他 |
[05:29] | He’s gotta come now! | 他现在必须来 |
[05:30] | Kenny, you gotta get him — | 肯尼 你要让他 |
[05:31] | Drew! Drew! Drew! Hey! | 德鲁 德鲁 德鲁 |
[05:33] | I’m working here! This isn’t gonna help Rick. | 我正在救治 你这样没法帮瑞克的 |
[05:35] | You need to keep it together. | 你要调整好自己 |
[05:36] | We stop the bleeding. Go inside and take a breath. | 我们会止血 进去休息一会儿 |
[05:39] | I’ll call you if anything changes. I promise. | 如果有什么变化我会叫你的 我保证 |
[05:42] | – You get him…get him now. – Go! | -我把他交给你了 -走 |
[06:08] | Once you’re done irrigating the wound, cut away the dead tissue. | 一旦清理好伤口 就把坏死组织切除 |
[06:11] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:13] | Uh, you’re gonna use scissors? | 你要用剪刀吗 |
[06:14] | No, put that down. She’s not using scissors. | 不 把它放下 她不会用剪刀的 |
[06:16] | She’s gonna use a scalpel. | 她要用手术刀 |
[06:18] | It gives us cleaner edges. | 切口会更平整 |
[06:20] | No, I promise, Private Wilson, | 我保证 一等兵威尔逊 |
[06:21] | I will be gentle with you. | 我动作会很轻的 |
[06:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:28] | So are…are you from around here? | 你…你在这工作吗 |
[06:29] | Or, um… was that a pick-up line or you really wanna know? | 你是在搭讪 还是真的想知道 |
[06:32] | I-I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[06:33] | – I’m… – Cat’s got your tongue? | -我…-说不出话来了 |
[06:35] | You know, it’s probably the concussion. | 可能是因为脑震荡 |
[06:37] | Snap, Wilson! | 不错呀 威尔逊 |
[06:38] | Well, only if I got it from you, | 如果是你撞的倒有可能 |
[06:40] | ’cause you’re — you’re a knockout. | 因为你把我迷倒了 |
[06:43] | Oh, no. | 受不了 |
[06:44] | See how I-I turned that around there? The concussion, knockout. | 听到我玩文字游戏了吗 震荡 倒了 |
[06:49] | Excellent work, P.F.C. | 干得好 一等兵 |
[06:51] | I’m gonna go grab some dressing. | 我去拿敷料 |
[06:57] | Hey, do you think I-I have a shot with her, doc? | 你觉得我跟她有可能吗 医生 |
[06:59] | If you don’t give it a try, | 如果试都不试 |
[07:02] | it might just pass you by. | 你只会和她擦肩而过 |
[07:06] | We got a call in to the ophthalmologist. | 得叫个眼科医生过来 |
[07:08] | Until then, try to avoid sneezing, straining, | 在那之前 尽量别打喷嚏 别用力 |
[07:10] | – blowing your nose… – Look, no offense, | -也别擤鼻涕…-别见怪 |
[07:12] | but I don’t take advice from children, Doogie. | 我可不会听小孩子的话 杜奇小医生 |
[07:14] | All right, listen. Doogie Howser was 16. I’m 24. | 好吧 杜奇·豪瑟只有16岁 我24了 |
[07:17] | Also, he was a television doctor, | 而且 他只是一个电视里的人物 |
[07:19] | whereas I am a real doctor. | 而我是一个真正的医生 |
[07:20] | Yeah, point taken and ignored, Doogie. | 那又无所谓 杜奇 |
[07:23] | – You can call me Dr. Cummings. – What was that, Dr. Howser? | -你可以叫我卡明斯医生 -豪瑟医生吧 |
[07:26] | – I mean, Doogie? – Dr. De la Cruz? | -好吗 杜奇 -德拉·科鲁兹医生 |
[07:29] | Dr. De la Cruz? | 德拉·科鲁兹医生 |
[07:32] | Don’t kill the messenger, but Mrs. Palmer is back. | 别怪我跟你说 帕默女士回来了 |
[07:34] | Oh, no. | 天哪 |
[07:35] | Does anyone need me? | 有人需要我吗 |
[07:37] | P.T.S.D.? Depression? | 创伤后应激障碍 抑郁呢 |
[07:39] | Anything you wanna talk about? | 有什么想要倾诉的吗 |
[07:40] | No, I’m all right. | 不 我很好 |
[07:40] | I got a meth-induced psychosis handcuffed to his bed. | 我有一个冰毒诱发精神病被拷在了床上 |
[07:43] | I’ll take it. | 我来接手吧 |
[07:44] | I’ve already seen her three times this month. | 这个月我已经看到她三次了 |
[07:45] | I know. She won’t take her meds, | 我知道 她不服用开给她的药 |
[07:47] | she won’t follow up with outpatient psych, | 也不去精神科门诊 |
[07:48] | and the extra paperwork is… | 而且再加上多出来的文件真是… |
[07:52] | Dr. De la Cruz! | 德拉·科鲁兹医生 |
[07:53] | Have I got a doozy of a story for you! | 我为你准备了一个很棒的故事哦 |
[07:56] | Almost ready, Ms. Palmer. | 我马上就来 帕默女士 |
[08:04] | Mira! | 来吧 |
[08:07] | No se puede a tocar música? Aquí. | 不许在这里奏乐 |
[08:10] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 先生 |
[08:11] | We know it’s crazy with the troops. | 我们知道这对军人们来说很疯狂 |
[08:12] | We just thought we’d entertain the people | 我们只是想要胡里奥在候诊期间 |
[08:14] | while Julio waited to be seen. | 能够娱乐大家 让大家开心 |
[08:15] | Julio’s got a stomachache. Must’ve been the bad sushi. | 胡里奥胃疼 肯定是吃的寿司有问题 |
[08:18] | I am sorry to everyone for the long wait, | 我很抱歉让大家等这么久 |
[08:21] | but this is not a concert hall. This is a waiting room. | 但这里不是演奏厅 这是候诊室 |
[08:24] | Dr. Cummings, could you please take a look at Mr. Julio? | 卡明斯医生 你来看看胡里奥先生的情况 |
[08:27] | He’s not looking so good. In the meantime, | 他看起来不太好 与此同时 |
[08:29] | I’m sure everyone would appreciate a little quiet. | 我希望大家能稍微享受一下片刻的安静 |
[08:32] | I don’t appreciate quiet. | 我就不喜欢安静 |
[08:34] | Music is a wonderful gift, and they should share it. | 音乐是一份美好的礼物 人人都该享受 |
[08:37] | You play so beautifully. | 你们演奏得很棒 |
[08:39] | Play “Free Bird”! | 来一首「自由鸟」 |
[08:41] | Uh, Mr. Ragosa, | 拉戈萨先生 |
[08:42] | Julio is displaying Kussmaul respirations. | 胡里奥出现库斯莫尔呼吸 |
[08:44] | I believe he’s in diabetic ketoacidosis. | 我确定他是糖尿病酮症酸中毒 |
[08:46] | He needs to get on an insulin drip. | 他需要滴注胰岛素 |
[08:48] | Take him in. | 那就给他用药吧 |
[08:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:58] | You’ve done this before, right? | 你之前做过这样的手术 对吗 |
[08:59] | Drew, chill, or I’ll send you out again. | 德鲁 冷静 不然我再把你赶出去 |
[09:01] | Scissors. | 剪刀 |
[09:04] | I’m using a heavy silk tie | 我在用粗缝线 |
[09:05] | to secure the proximal anastomosis. | 来保护近端吻合口 |
[09:08] | And now… Release the vessel clamps, | 现在 松开止血钳 |
[09:10] | and… if we’re lucky, everything starts flowing. | 如果幸运的话 血液就可以流通了 |
[09:13] | How long will that take? | 要多长时间 |
[09:14] | We’ll know if it takes right away, | 如果现在取走它 |
[09:15] | but we’re just trying to keep enough blood flow to the foot | 就要尽量保证充足的血液流向脚底 |
[09:18] | until Murphy gets here to assess if there’s enough to save. | 等到墨菲医生来了再看能不能挽救 |
[09:20] | We’ll need a couple hours to see if it’s gonna take. | 我们需要几个小时来看效果 |
[09:23] | Okay. I feel the pulse. | 好 我能摸到脉搏 |
[09:25] | It’s weak, but it’s there. | 虽然很虚弱 但的确有 |
[09:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[09:31] | Drew, this is just a Hail Mary, | 德鲁 这是孤注一掷了 |
[09:32] | so don’t get your hopes up too high. Okay? | 所以不要抱太大期望 可以吗 |
[09:38] | Right. Yeah. | 好的 |
[09:49] | Lots of surgeries lining up from the ER. | 急诊室有很多手术在排队 |
[09:52] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:53] | Well, another day, another dozen surgeries. | 又是一天 又是十几台手术 |
[09:57] | Couldn’t help but notice in all the craziness | 我注意到你的每台手术 |
[09:58] | you pulling up with T.C. | 都叫上了TC |
[10:00] | Dr. Clemens, they’re ready for you in Surgical 2. | 克莱门斯医生 他们在第二手术室等你 |
[10:03] | And the soldier’s leg amputation is scheduled after that. | 那个士兵的截肢手术被安排在这之后 |
[10:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:06] | Yeah. I, um… | 那个 我 |
[10:09] | I-I brought T.C. To work today because, uh… | 我今天和TC一起上班是因为 |
[10:12] | His bike is in the shop and he needed a ride. | 他的摩托车送修了所以需要搭个便车 |
[10:15] | Why didn’t he call Topher or Landry | 那他为什么不找陶福或者兰德丽 |
[10:17] | or any of the other million people around here who idolize him? | 或是这里他那些无数的崇拜者 |
[10:20] | Does he call you like this all the time? | 难道他每次一遇到麻烦都会找你吗 |
[10:22] | No. It’s a one-time thing. | 不 只有这一次 |
[10:24] | Well, one time too many. | 一次就足够了 |
[10:27] | All right, I gotta jump. | 算了 我得去做手术了 |
[10:39] | Hey, Doogie! | 嗨 杜奇 |
[10:41] | I see you, baby! | 我看到你了 宝贝儿 |
[10:42] | Doogie! Doogie! Doogie! | 杜奇 杜奇 杜奇 |
[10:45] | Doogie! Doogie! Doogie! | 杜奇 杜奇 杜奇 |
[10:48] | Doogie! Doogie! Doogie! | 杜奇 杜奇 杜奇 |
[10:52] | You have to earn their respect, man. | 小伙子 你必须赢得他们的尊重 |
[10:58] | Doogie. | 杜奇 |
[11:02] | You need somethin’? | 有什么需要吗 |
[11:03] | Okay, here’s the thing. I saw your dating profile. | 有件事 我看到你的交友资料了 |
[11:07] | – How did you… – Don’t be embarrassed. | -你是怎么 -别不好意思嘛 |
[11:10] | You’re not the only one around here who’s on the site. | 你又不是这里唯一一个在网上交友的人 |
[11:13] | I mean, how we supposed to meet anybody working these hours, right? | 我们在工作期间又怎么能约会呢是吧 |
[11:16] | Is there a point to this? | 你有什么招 |
[11:17] | You give me the next two Saturdays off, | 你让我接下来两个周六休息 |
[11:19] | and I’ll help you fix your really horrible, pathetic, | 我就帮你完善你那无法直视 单调无趣 |
[11:22] | just…terrible dating profile. N-no offense. | 总之就很糟糕的交友简介 无意冒犯 |
[11:26] | Look, it’s not you. It’s — it’s your profile. | 不是针对你 是你的简介 |
[11:28] | You’re a great-looking guy with a job. | 你是一个有着体面工作的花美男 |
[11:30] | And if you say you like kids? | 要是你声称自己喜欢孩子 |
[11:32] | What? | 哎哟喂 |
[11:33] | Man, that makes you like Johnny Depp | 你会在那些单身母亲眼中 |
[11:35] | to the single moms out there. | 变得如德普大叔一样闪闪发光 |
[11:36] | It’s like you help me, | 只要你给我行个方便 |
[11:38] | and I’ll help you. | 我一定会回报你 |
[11:40] | You know what I’m saying? | 你明白我在说什么吗 |
[11:41] | Mm. Okay. | 嗯 好的 |
[11:44] | The OR’s swamped, | 手术室被占满了 |
[11:45] | which means your case has been pushed to the morning. | 你的手术必须推迟到早上 |
[11:48] | so you’re stuck down here. | 所以你要一直待在这里了 |
[11:49] | Well, I like it here. | 我喜欢这儿 |
[11:51] | Because of the fluorescent lighting? | 是因为这里有荧光灯 |
[11:53] | No. The screaming? | 不 尖叫 |
[11:55] | Antiseptic smell? | 消毒水的味道 |
[11:57] | No. It’s — it’s you. | 不 是因为你 |
[11:59] | Definitely. | 是你 |
[12:00] | Wilson going in for the kill. | 威尔逊要出招啦 |
[12:02] | Stop. | 住口 |
[12:03] | No, you’re sweet, Private. | 你蛮讨人喜欢的 一等兵 |
[12:05] | – You got this, Wilson. do it. – Do it. | -威尔逊你要拿下她 来吧 -加油 |
[12:07] | Come on, man, do it. | 拜托 上吧 |
[12:08] | Do what? | 要干嘛 |
[12:09] | Okay. All right. Uh… | 好的 |
[12:12] | Since you think I’m sweet… | 既然你觉得我讨人喜欢 |
[12:15] | I haven’t been out with a girl since high school prom. | 从高中舞会之后我就没有跟女孩出去过了 |
[12:18] | And wasn’t that your cousin? | 那不是你堂妹吗 |
[12:19] | No, it was your sister, | 不 是和你姐姐 |
[12:20] | And she said that I kiss better than you. | 而且她还说我的吻技比你好 |
[12:24] | Oh! Wilson scored! | 威尔逊不错嘛 |
[12:28] | As I was saying, | 我是想说 |
[12:29] | would you do me the honor of going on a date with me? | 能否给我这个荣幸 和我约会 |
[12:34] | An honor? Really? | 荣幸 真的吗 |
[12:36] | Yeah. No, you’re a doctor. | 真的 你是个医生 |
[12:37] | You’re — you’re smart and — and beautiful | 你很聪明 而且漂亮 |
[12:39] | and — and… way out of my league. | 我根本配不上你 |
[12:42] | It’s a — it’s a huge honor. | 所以这当然是我的荣幸了 |
[12:44] | Well, it would be my honor to go out with you, P.F.C. | 和你约会也是我的荣幸 一等兵 |
[12:46] | But as your doctor, really, I’m not allowed to. | 但我是你的医生 所以不能和你约会 |
[12:49] | I told you, Wilson. It’s never gonna happen. | 我说什么来着 威尔逊 你没戏 |
[12:52] | Hey, no, at least Wilson had the guts to ask me, | 至少威尔逊还有勇气约我啊 |
[12:54] | and you were all just sitting there, | 不像你们只会干站着 |
[12:56] | staring at my ass like scared little schoolgirls. | 跟学校里的小女生似的只敢偷看我 |
[12:58] | Ohh! Yeah, Dr. Krista! Up top! | 克丽丝塔医生 击掌一下 |
[13:04] | Dude, your eye is bleeding. | 哥们 你的眼睛流血了 |
[13:05] | – Oh! Oh, my God. I-I can’t see. – No, no, don’t touch your eyes. | -我看不到了 -不要碰你的眼睛 |
[13:07] | Don’t touch your eyes. Get Topher in here now! | 别碰你的眼睛 去叫陶福来 |
[13:10] | Easy, easy. | 镇定 |
[13:18] | So what’s the deal, doc? | 怎么回事 医生 |
[13:20] | Have you been feeling, uh, tired or rundown the last few weeks? | 你最近几周有没有觉得过度疲劳之类 |
[13:23] | Uh, yeah, I guess. I mean, not — not more than usual. | 也许吧 可是一直都很累没什么异常的 |
[13:27] | Right. Can you hand me the chart? | 好吧 把病历给我 |
[13:28] | Yeah. And notice the petechial rash on his extremities. Yeah. | 四肢出现瘀点 |
[13:32] | Low platelets. That explains the bleeding. | 血小板过少 所以才会流血不止 |
[13:35] | Any family history of bruising or bleeding disorders? | 你的家人有没有青紫综合征或出血性疾病 |
[13:38] | No, Dr. Krista. | 没有 克丽丝塔医生 |
[13:41] | Well, we’re gonna have to give you some blood tests, | 我们要给你做几样血液检查 |
[13:44] | get you going with some platelets. | 就从血小板开始 |
[13:46] | A nurse will be in soon. | 马上会有护士来照顾你 |
[13:54] | It’s okay. What’s wrong with me? | 好吧 我到底得了什么病 |
[13:56] | I will make sure we find out, okay? | 我们一定会查出来的 好吗 |
[13:59] | Just don’t be scared. | 不要怕 |
[14:00] | I’m not. I’m not scared. I-I kicked the Taliban’s ass. | 我不怕 我可是打过塔利班的人 |
[14:03] | I’ll bet you did. | 就是嘛 |
[14:06] | Is Captain Rick gonna be okay? | 瑞克上尉不会有事吧 |
[14:08] | We’ll have to wait and see. | 还得再观察才能定论 |
[14:10] | What about his leg? | 他的腿呢 |
[14:11] | What about my leg? | 我的腿怎么了 |
[14:13] | Hey, captain. How you feelin’? | 上尉 你感觉怎么样 |
[14:15] | Drew. Hey, what are you doing here? | 德鲁 你怎么在这 |
[14:19] | I-I work here. | 我在这工作 |
[14:21] | Yeah, uh, me and Rick went through basic together. | 我和瑞克一起接受的新兵训练 |
[14:23] | I’m an ER doctor at San Antonio Memorial. | 我在圣安东尼奥纪念医院做急诊医师 |
[14:25] | Anyway, you were in a bus accident on highway 190. | 你们在190高速路上出了车祸 |
[14:28] | – I was gonna make you an omelet after work… – What? You… | -我想给你做煎蛋卷的 -什么 你 |
[14:32] | Yeah, you know, uh… | 那个 各位 |
[14:33] | I, uh — we need to clear out, | 这里人太多了 |
[14:35] | give some space so we can examine him properly. | 我们需要空间来给他做详细检查 |
[14:38] | I may have given him too many meds. | 我可能给他用药过量了 |
[14:39] | Yeah. He’s just… not quite himself, so… | 他有点…头脑不清楚呢 |
[14:43] | Um, you guys can visit him later. | 你们可以待会儿再来看他 |
[14:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:49] | I’m at a hospital? | 我在医院里吗 |
[14:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:52] | Was I hurt? | 我受伤了吗 |
[14:56] | Oh, my God. Jeez. | 天哪 |
[14:58] | What’s wrong with my leg? | 我的腿怎么了 |
[14:59] | – You gotta listen to me, okay? – My leg. | -你听我说好吗 -我的腿 |
[15:00] | – What’s wrong with my leg? – No, Rick. | -我的腿怎么了 -别动 瑞克 |
[15:02] | Rick, don’t touch it. Don’t dislodge the tubes. | 瑞克 别碰它 别拔管子 |
[15:03] | – What’s wrong with my leg? – Rick, listen. | -我的腿怎么了 -瑞克 听我说 |
[15:05] | Look at me. Look at me. You gotta rest. | 看着我 你需要休息 |
[15:07] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[15:08] | Okay, you just gotta sit back and you gotta trust me. | 乖乖躺好 你得相信我好吗 |
[15:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:13] | Uh, I got our best guy on this, | 我给你找了最好的医生 |
[15:15] | and he’s gonna take care of you. | 他会照顾好你的 |
[15:17] | But now you need your rest. | 但现在你需要休息 |
[15:18] | And I promise that I’m watching out for you. | 我保证我会守着你的 |
[15:24] | You always do. | 你总是守着我的 |
[15:28] | I’m so glad to see you. | 我好高兴能见到你 |
[15:34] | When did you get those gray hairs? | 你什么时候开始有白头发了 |
[15:38] | I painted them on just for you. | 我也是为了你染的耶 |
[15:42] | Yeah, those scrubs don’t do you justice. | 你这刷手衣不怎么好看啊 |
[15:45] | What? | 什么啊 |
[15:46] | I painted them on just for you. | 这可是为你染成这样的 |
[15:52] | I’m glad you’re back. | 我好高兴你回来了 |
[16:07] | Hey. I only have a minute, | 我时间不多 |
[16:09] | but you know you can talk to me, right? | 但你有什么话都可以跟我说 |
[16:11] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我真不敢相信会这样 |
[16:12] | I know. | 我理解 |
[16:13] | It’s terrible. | 这太糟糕了 |
[16:16] | Is there anything I can do? | 我能帮上忙吗 |
[16:18] | Nothing. | 不能 |
[16:21] | Not a thing. That’s the frustrating part. | 什么都做不了 这就是最糟的部分 |
[16:26] | I can’t do anything. I can’t… | 我什么都做不了 没法 |
[16:30] | help him, | 帮助他 |
[16:30] | And I can’t talk to him when I wanna talk to him. | 想跟他说话也不能说 |
[16:34] | This place is a zoo. | 这地方人多耳杂的 |
[16:36] | Drew, do you really think anyone would care? | 德鲁 没人会在意的 |
[16:38] | I’m not being the “Gay doctor.” | 我不要当同性恋医生 |
[16:42] | I will not play that. | 我不要 |
[16:43] | I will not. This… | 我不要 |
[16:46] | My patients might not be as thrilled as all of you guys, okay? | 我的患者不一定会跟你们一样高兴 |
[16:49] | And then Rick, and he’s got his guys here. So I… | 瑞克 他的战友都在这 我… |
[16:51] | Oh, man. I gotta go. I gotta… | 老天 我得走了 得走了 |
[16:53] | No. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Me, too. Listen, Drew, Drew. | 别走 好吧我也要走 德鲁 听着 |
[16:56] | Drew…just try and breathe. Okay? | 德鲁 试着呼吸 好吗 |
[17:07] | I have some really, really good news. | 我有非常非常好的消息 |
[17:10] | I know you were worried because | 我知道你很担心因为 |
[17:12] | I thought I was being stalked by Matt Damon. | 我以为被马特·达蒙跟踪了[「谍影重重」主角] |
[17:14] | But I was not telling you the truth. | 但我没跟你说实话 |
[17:17] | That’s progress. | 有进步 |
[17:18] | Matt and I are in love. | 马特和我相爱了 |
[17:19] | And now…we have a bun in the oven. | 现在我们有了爱情的结晶 |
[17:23] | You think you’re pregnant? | 你觉得自己怀孕了 |
[17:24] | Oh, I know I’m pregnant. | 我知道我怀孕了 |
[17:25] | I’ve been carrying this baby for two years now, | 我已经怀这个宝宝两年了 |
[17:29] | and…it is coming. | 现在即将出生了 |
[17:31] | Well, then why don’t we do a pregnancy test? | 那我们何不去做个孕检 |
[17:34] | Just to be sure. | 确认一下 |
[17:35] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[17:36] | A test would offer proof to that damn sister of mine. | 孕检能让我家大姐看到证据 |
[17:38] | She thinks I’m cuckoo. | 她以为我疯了 |
[17:39] | Not one person in my family believes that I am pregnant. | 我家没一个人相信我怀孕了 |
[17:42] | Then let’s show them the truth. Come on. | 那就让我们证明给他们看 走吧 |
[17:44] | So you love to cook. | 你喜欢烹饪 |
[17:47] | No, I don’t love to cook. | 不 我不爱烹饪 |
[17:49] | Online dating is like a job interview. | 网恋就好比面试 |
[17:51] | You say whatever they need to hear to close the deal. | 说点对方想听的就成交了 |
[17:53] | – Mm-hmm. – Okay? | -嗯 -懂了 |
[17:55] | So what can you cook? | 所以你会做什么 |
[17:57] | – Eggs. – Omelets. | -鸡蛋 -煎蛋卷 |
[17:59] | That’s…that’s perfect. | 太好了 |
[18:00] | That says, “Come over. Spend the night.” | 相当于说 「来嘛 共度良宵」 |
[18:02] | – What?! – “We’ll do a little bit of this in the morning.” | -什么 -「早上我们可以煎些蛋卷」 |
[18:04] | – What? Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. – It’s beautiful. | -什么 -多美好 |
[18:06] | That…that’s…weird. | 这 这也太怪了吧 |
[18:07] | This is all so weird. | 全部都怪怪的 |
[18:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:10] | I haven’t dated anybody in 15 years. | 我十五年没约过会了 |
[18:13] | God, I met my wife in high school. | 我和我老婆是高中时候认识的 |
[18:15] | Yeah, well, unless you wanna get arrested, | 除非你想被捕 |
[18:17] | you need to meet the next woman someplace else. | 否则就得去别的地方另觅新欢 |
[18:19] | Now next question — what do you look for? | 下一问题 你想找什么样的 |
[18:21] | What type do you like? | 喜欢什么型的 |
[18:23] | I like petite, someone who speaks her mind, | 我喜欢娇小 说话坦率 |
[18:26] | smart, professional. | 聪明的职业女性 |
[18:28] | Yeah, good luck finding that online. | 祝你能在网上找到那种女人 |
[18:30] | All right, let’s post this thing. | 好啦 发布吧 |
[18:32] | I’m Dr. Landry De la Cruz | 我是圣安东尼奥纪念医院的 |
[18:33] | from San Antonio Memorial. | 兰德丽·德拉·科鲁兹医生 |
[18:35] | I’m calling about your sister Jessica Palmer. | 我打来和你谈谈你妹妹杰茜卡·帕默 |
[18:38] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[18:44] | Tough shift? | 当班不顺吗 |
[18:45] | Ms. Palmer is back and driving me crazy. | 帕默女士归来 要把我逼疯了 |
[18:49] | How’s the guy with the leg injury? | 腿受伤的那位怎么样了 |
[18:51] | Not good. | 不大好 |
[18:53] | I’m trying to save it, but… | 我试着救他 可是 |
[18:55] | you’re probably gonna need to talk to him, | 你可能得和他谈谈了 |
[18:58] | to help him through the process. | 帮他渡过难关 |
[19:00] | Hey, Tee? Uh, just a… little help? | T 帮我一下 |
[19:04] | Uh, make time for Captain Lincoln, please. | 请找时间和林肯上尉谈谈 |
[19:07] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[19:09] | Uh, I need your guys’ opinion on the kid with the nosebleed. | 我要听听你俩对流鼻血那孩子病情的看法 |
[19:12] | Okay. I mean, all right. | 明白 好 |
[19:15] | I’m sorry, sir. Okay, look at this. | 抱歉先生 看看这个 |
[19:16] | He has almost no platelets. | 他几乎没有血小板 |
[19:18] | Now what could’ve caused them to plummet like that? | 什么能引起血小板这样骤降 |
[19:21] | Leukemia. | 白血病 |
[19:22] | Yeah, but his other blood cell lines are not effected. | 是 可他别的血液细胞值并未受影响 |
[19:24] | Um… right. | 对哦 |
[19:26] | Maybe dengue fever? | 也许是登革热 |
[19:26] | Where would he have caught it from? | 他从哪儿感染到这种病呢 |
[19:27] | He was in Afghanistan, not Vietnam. | 他在阿富汗 不是越南 |
[19:30] | D.I.C. | DIC[弥散性血管内凝血] |
[19:31] | His coags and fibrinogen are normal. | 他的凝血和纤溶功能都正常 |
[19:33] | I was thinking maybe an autoimmune disorder. | 我在想也许是自身免疫缺陷 |
[19:35] | Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura. | 特发性血小板减少性紫癜 |
[19:37] | I.T.P. | 简称ITP |
[19:39] | Low platelets, normal crit, and white cells. | 血小板低 其他值正常 还有白细胞 |
[19:42] | I.T.P. | ITP呀 |
[19:44] | You… Case closed. Thank you. | 你 搞定 谢谢 |
[19:46] | Anytime. | 随时效劳 |
[19:48] | So you got Drew’s friend, right? | 所以是你治德鲁的朋友 对吗 |
[19:50] | Yeah. Yeah. A Fort Hood buddy. | 是啊 胡德堡基地的哥们儿 |
[19:52] | But, um…you know, he’s stable now. | 不过 现在情况稳定了 |
[19:54] | Good. I thought he was getting amputated. | 很好 我以为他要截肢呢 |
[19:56] | No, no. Wanna try every avenue first. | 不会 什么法子都得试试嘛 |
[19:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:59] | All right. You did great. | 好了 你做得很好 |
[20:02] | Hey, Tee, I need to talk to you for a second. | T 我想和你谈一下 |
[20:04] | Sure. | 好 |
[20:05] | So…Scott saw us arrive today. Ah. | 斯科特看见我们今天一起来了 |
[20:10] | And I told him that you needed a ride | 我跟他说你摩托车送修了 |
[20:13] | because your bike’s in the shop. | 所以需要搭个便车 |
[20:16] | – Why would you tell him that? – I don’t know. I don’t know. | -你为什么要这样说 -我不知道 |
[20:18] | I just didn’t wanna upset him that you came by. | 我不想跟他说你来过 害他不开心 |
[20:19] | I feel terrible. | 我觉得糟透了 |
[20:21] | About the other day? | 关于那一天的事吗 |
[20:22] | No. No, because I lied. | 不 不 因为我撒了谎 |
[20:26] | Okay, I don’t know how I feel about that kiss. | 我不知道我对那个吻感觉如何 |
[20:29] | Oh, you know what? That’s-that’s not even true, okay. | 你知道吗 这甚至不是我的真心话 |
[20:31] | I feel-I feel guilty and I’m confused. I… | 我很有负罪感而且很混乱 |
[20:34] | Jordan, they need you in Trauma 1. | 乔丹 创伤一室要你过去 |
[20:36] | T.C., Dr. Clemens wants to see you in the OR immediately. | TC 克莱门斯医生要你立即去手术室 |
[20:44] | I’ve been waiting to do… | 我在等着做… |
[20:46] | the amputation on Captain Lincoln, | 林肯上尉的截肢手术 |
[20:48] | and I just found out that you did an external emergency bypass. | 而我刚发现你做了个应急搭桥术 |
[20:51] | Yeah. I’m trying to give him the chance to save his leg. | 没错 我试图给他机会保住他的腿 |
[20:53] | Well, he has no chance of saving his leg. | 但他没可能保住他的腿 |
[20:55] | Well, I haven’t asked you for a consult, so… | 我没有请你会诊 所以 |
[20:57] | Excuse me, Dr. Callahan. | 抱歉 卡拉翰医生 |
[20:58] | – So I’m not ready to amputate. – Autograph please? | -我还没准备好截肢 -请签名 |
[20:59] | Your job is to stabilize. | 你的工作是稳定伤情 |
[21:02] | If they need surgery, they come to me. | 如果他们需要手术 就由我接手 |
[21:03] | And you-you amputate the limbs of | 你只会给老人和生了病的人截肢 |
[21:06] | old people and people who have been sick. | 你只会给老人和生了病的人截肢 |
[21:07] | Soldiers? | 而对士兵来说 |
[21:08] | They need to feel like this is the last resort, not the first. | 他们需要觉得这是最终手段 而非第一选择 |
[21:10] | That’s Landry’s job, not yours. | 那是兰德丽的工作 不是你的 |
[21:12] | You wasted my time. | 你浪费了我的时间 |
[21:14] | Next time, I’ll consider your delicate feelings | 下一次 我会在人必须截掉腿之前 |
[21:16] | before the person’s gotta lose his leg. | 考虑到你脆弱的小心灵的 |
[21:17] | Oh, sure. Yeah, make this about me. Do you not get it?! | 为我考虑是吧 你听不懂人话吗 |
[21:20] | I was waiting in the OR, | 我在手术室等着 |
[21:22] | Four soldiers in line to get opened up, | 有四个士兵排着队等待手术 |
[21:24] | waiting because you thought it was okay to do your own thing. | 他们等着是因为你自作主张毫无愧意 |
[21:27] | Not my thing, okay?! My patient’s thing! | 这根本不是我的事 这是我病人的事 |
[21:30] | So you leave it for a few more hours. | 你只不过等了几小时 |
[21:33] | This whole kamikaze battlefield surgery crap | 既然我在这里 那个整个手术师 |
[21:36] | is not gonna fly anymore now that I’m here. | 再糟糕也得由我来搞定 |
[21:38] | You need to step away and stop acting like | 你得离远一点 别搞得像 |
[21:40] | you own this place and everyone in it. | 你是这地方的老大一样 |
[21:42] | I’m doing that amputation now. | 我现在就做截肢手术 |
[21:43] | No, you’re gonna wait till Landry has a chance- | 不 你要等到兰德丽有机会 |
[22:00] | You hired me. You recruited me to run the trauma department. | 你聘请了我 你聘我来管理创伤科 |
[22:03] | There isn’t a hospital in the country | 在这个国家没有一个医院里面 |
[22:05] | where an ER Doctor makes the call | 是由一个急诊医生决定 |
[22:07] | about what trauma cases need to go to the OR | 哪些伤情需要进手术室的 |
[22:09] | We are not your typical ER Doctors. | 我们不是你嘴里的那些普通急诊医生 |
[22:10] | Topher and I have done everything that you have | 你做过的救治 陶福和我都做过 |
[22:12] | except fall under fire. And Drew? | 除了被袭击以外 而德鲁呢 |
[22:14] | Drew’s a battlefield medic-way ahead of us residents. | 德鲁是个战地医护人员 比住院医强多了 |
[22:17] | Okay. Okay. That’s enough. | 好好 够了 |
[22:19] | Nobody is questioning anybody’s credentials. | 这里没人质询什么人的专业资质 |
[22:22] | The problem isn’t how good you are. | 问题不是你们有多好 |
[22:23] | The problem is how you two are gonna get along. | 而是你们两个该如何相处 |
[22:26] | Ah. Dr. Alexander. | 亚历山大医生 |
[22:28] | Just the person I wanted to see. | 你就是我想见的人 |
[22:30] | You are the head of the ER Night shift, | 你是急诊室夜班医生的头儿 |
[22:32] | So you deal with these egomaniacs. | 所以由你来处理这些自大狂 |
[22:33] | And I will expect a solution at the end of the shift. | 我希望在夜班结束时能有一个解决方案 |
[22:40] | I didn’t wanna bring up any personal crap | 我不想在拉戈萨在的时候 |
[22:41] | while Ragosa was here, but you’re way out of line. | 提起个人的破事 但你太过份了 |
[22:44] | You need to realize | 你需要意识到 |
[22:45] | that whatever happened between you and Jordan was years ago, | 你和乔丹之间的事已经过了多少年了 |
[22:47] | and it is over. | 现在你们已经结束了 |
[22:49] | Scott, this is not the place. | 斯科特 这不是说这些的地方 |
[22:50] | OK, OK. So you’re telling me how to run my life now? | 所以你现在是在告诉我如何生活吗 |
[22:53] | No, I’m telling you | 不 我告诉你的是 |
[22:54] | the next time you need a ride, call a cab. | 下次如果你要搭车 叫出租吧 |
[22:56] | I’ll give you the 20 bucks. Just leave Jordan out of it. | 我会给你二十块打车钱 你别把乔丹卷进来 |
[22:58] | Yeah, I’ll do that. | 好的 我会这么做的 |
[22:59] | Tee, can you just give us a minute? | T 你能给我们点时间吗 |
[23:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:10] | I’m sorry. I try, but I don’t like him. | 抱歉 我试过了 但我不喜欢他 |
[23:13] | I don’t like the way he peacocks around this place, | 我不喜欢他在这里四处招摇的样子 |
[23:15] | and I don’t like the way he talks to you, | 我不喜欢他和你讲话的方式 |
[23:17] | and I sure as hell don’t like him calling you for a ride. | 而且我确定我不喜欢他给你打电话要搭车 |
[23:22] | He didn’t call me for a ride. | 他没给我打电话 |
[23:26] | He came by my house. | 他去我家了 |
[23:27] | He came by your house? | 他去你家了 |
[23:29] | He wanted to talk. | 他想和我谈几句 |
[23:30] | – Wow. – Scott, look, | -天啊 -斯科特 听着 |
[23:32] | it has just been really weird between the two of us, | 我们之间真的很奇怪 |
[23:34] | – and we… – I can’t believe you lied to me. | -而且我们 -我不相信你居然骗我 |
[23:35] | I didn’t wanna make this a big deal. | 我不想把这事闹大 |
[23:37] | Yeah, well, I think you missed that train. | 好吧 我想你错过了机会 |
[23:39] | Scott, please don’t… | 斯科特 请不要 |
[23:40] | You lied to me, and you lied to me about him. | 你对我撒谎 而且是因为他对我撒谎 |
[23:48] | You have to stop messing with Jordan’s head. | 你得停止扰乱乔丹的思绪了 |
[23:50] | I’m not messing with her head. | 我没有 |
[23:52] | You have to let her go. | 你得放手 |
[23:54] | Toph, she can do whatever she wants. | 陶福 她可以做任何想做的事 |
[23:56] | Do not pull that crap on me. | 你别用这种话搪塞我 |
[23:57] | You know she’s tied to you and you to her | 你知道你们俩在这段一团糟乱 |
[24:01] | In your messed up codependent relationship. | 相互依赖的感情中难舍难分 |
[24:04] | So maybe we should be together. | 所以我们也许该在一起 |
[24:07] | No! You should not. | 不 你们不该的 |
[24:08] | Look, I love you, brother, but at this point in your life, | 我爱你 哥们 但在你人生的这个节点 |
[24:12] | you have no idea what it means to be a father, husband, | 你不知道成为父亲和丈夫意味着什么 |
[24:15] | certainly not a good boyfriend. | 当然对当好男友也毫无概念 |
[24:17] | And she has a guy who maybe is not our favorite, | 我们可能不那么欣赏她现在这个男人 |
[24:20] | but he treats her well. | 但他对她不错 |
[24:23] | You really wanna… eff that up for her? | 你真的想要 把这事给她搅黄吗 |
[24:25] | So I should just… walk away? Hmm? | 所以我应该默默走开吗 |
[24:29] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没错 没错 |
[24:30] | What if you’re never ready? | 万一你老是没准备好怎么办 |
[24:32] | What if she gives up everything for you? | 万一她为你抛弃了一切怎么办 |
[24:35] | She’s done it before. | 她以前可是干过这种事 |
[24:38] | Do you really wanna put her through that again? | 你真的想让她再经历一遍吗 |
[24:50] | Your pregnancy test. Hot off the presses. | 你的孕检 新鲜出炉的 |
[24:52] | And you are… | 你是 |
[24:55] | son of a bitch. | 玛了个蛋 |
[24:57] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[24:58] | Yes! Ohh! | 好耶 |
[25:00] | Oh, I just wish Matt were here with me for this news, | 我真希望马特在这 和我一起听到这个消息 |
[25:03] | but he’s on location. | 但是他今天出外景 |
[25:04] | This can’t be right. | 不可能啊 |
[25:04] | Oh, my God, I gotta call Ben and Jen. | 天哪 我得给本恩和珍打个电话 |
[25:06] | They’re gonna be so excited. They’re very invested in this. | 他俩会很兴奋的 他们很关注这事 |
[25:12] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[25:12] | You are looking much better. | 你看上去好多了 |
[25:13] | Now that we’ve started you on steroids. | 我们给你注射了激素 |
[25:16] | No more bleeding. | 也不再流血了 |
[25:18] | – How do you feel? – Better. | -感觉如何 -好多了 |
[25:20] | Yeah, not — not great, but definitely better. | 也没有那么好 但是肯定比原来好多了 |
[25:23] | Maybe it’s Dr. Krista. | 可能是因为克丽丝塔医生吧 |
[25:27] | Is there something going on that I should know? | 有没有什么事我该知道的 |
[25:29] | No, no. I just — I’ve been hitting on Dr. Krista, | 没 没 我一直在跟克丽丝塔医生搭讪 |
[25:32] | but, uh, she told me we can’t go out because she’s my doctor. | 但她说她是我的医生 所以我们不能约会 |
[25:35] | Well, you know, I was thinking about it, | 你知道 我也一直在考虑 |
[25:37] | and, uh, technically, I’m not his doctor of record. | 实际上 我并不是他的主治医生 |
[25:40] | I see where you’re going. | 我明白你的逻辑了 |
[25:41] | I am your official doctor of record, P.F.C., | 我是你的正式主治医生 一等兵 |
[25:44] | so you and I couldn’t go out, but… oh. | 所以咱俩是没办法出去约会的 但是… |
[25:46] | Oh, well, no offense, sir, | 无意冒犯 先生 |
[25:47] | but you’re — you’re not my type. | 不过你并不是 我喜欢的类型 |
[25:50] | Wilson’s not anybody’s type. | 没人会喜欢威尔逊的 |
[25:52] | Well, guess again, pirate, | 再猜猜吧 海盗 |
[25:54] | because Wilson and I are gonna go get a beer. | 因为威尔逊和我要去喝啤酒了 |
[25:57] | Wait. What? Really? | 等下 什么 真的吗 |
[25:58] | Now that we’ve cleared away all those technicalities, | 既然形式上的事我们都说明白了 |
[26:00] | I don’t see any reason why we can’t go out. | 我找不出我们不能出去约会的理由 |
[26:02] | Oh! Yes! Yes! | 棒呆 棒呆 |
[26:04] | I-I told you guys I was a ladies’ man. | 我就跟你们说了我女人缘不错 |
[26:07] | Come on, let’s hear it for Wilson! | 来 让我们为威尔逊拍手叫好 |
[26:09] | Wilson! Wilson! Wilson! Wilson! | 威尔逊 威尔逊 威尔逊 威尔逊 |
[26:13] | Captain Rick’s like my big brother. | 瑞克上尉就像我兄弟似的 |
[26:15] | Wilson! Wilson! Wilson! | 威尔逊 威尔逊 威尔逊 |
[26:18] | Well, uh, it looks like everybody’s feeling better, | 看上去大家都感觉不错 |
[26:20] | so let’s all clear out | 我们都撤了吧 |
[26:22] | and give the Captain some privacy for his exam. | 好让上尉可以安安静静地做检查 |
[26:25] | I’ve seen his ass, like, a million times already. | 我已经无数次见过他的屁股了 |
[26:27] | – Oh, it’s a beauty, isn’t it? – Oh, it’s perfectly formed. | -挺漂亮的是吧 -臀形很不错 |
[26:29] | I almost took a shot at it myself. | 我都差点要拍一张了 |
[26:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:32] | I got a secret for you. | 跟你说个秘密 |
[26:33] | – The, uh, the whirlpool up in rehab? – Yeah? | -康复科的涡旋浴池知道吗 -知道 |
[26:35] | Totally empty right now. | 那里现在完全没人 |
[26:36] | And the nurses — they would love to hear | 那些护士 他们会很爱听 |
[26:39] | how you guys kicked Osama Bin Laden’s ass. | 你们痛击奥萨马·本·拉登的事 |
[26:43] | I’m sorry, bro, but duty calls. | 抱歉 兄弟 要出任务了 |
[26:45] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[26:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:50] | Impossible to get those guys outta here. | 真没办法撵那伙人出去 |
[26:54] | What’s the story on my leg, Drew? | 我的腿到底怎么了 德鲁 |
[26:56] | – I’m not sure. – Tell me the truth, Drew. | -我不确定 -告诉我实话 德鲁 |
[26:58] | I pretend all day long. Don’t you pretend with me. | 我都装了一整天了 你别再对我装模作样了 |
[27:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:01] | Surgeon’s on his way. | 医生快来了 |
[27:03] | You’re lying to me. | 你骗我 |
[27:05] | I’m not lying. I don’t know, okay? | 我没有 我不知道 好吗 |
[27:07] | – It’ll be okay. It’ll be – Don’t tell me it’ll be okay. | -会没事的 -别告诉我会没事 |
[27:10] | Four damn tours in Afghanistan, I got a splinter and sunburn. | 去了阿富汗四次 我只有一些破皮和晒伤 |
[27:12] | I’m back for an afternoon, and this? | 回来了一个下午而已 就这样了 |
[27:15] | I was supposed to go hiking tomorrow. | 明天我本来要去远足的 |
[27:16] | That’s what we were supposed to do. | 我们本该做这个的 |
[27:17] | Whatever happens, we will deal with it. | 不管发生什么 我们一起解决它 |
[27:20] | What is this “We”? | 为什么说「我们」 |
[27:22] | This is my leg. | 这可是我的腿 |
[27:23] | You can go back to that stuff as soon as your shift’s over. | 你晚班一结束你就没事了 |
[27:26] | What, you think I don’t care? | 什么 你觉得我不在乎吗 |
[27:30] | Evening, Captain. | 晚上好 上尉 |
[27:32] | Drew, would you give us a minute? | 德鲁 你能给我们单独待会儿吗 |
[27:33] | I’d like to examine his leg. | 我要检查他的腿 |
[27:35] | I’d like to stay, if that’s okay. | 如果可以的话 我想要留下 |
[27:36] | I haven’t seen an injury like this before. | 我以前从没见过这样的伤口 |
[27:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:40] | Sure. Why not? | 当然 行啊 |
[27:55] | I’m sorry. We need to get you to the OR. | 抱歉 我得把你送去手术室 |
[27:58] | – To do what? – We need to amputate. | -要做什么 -这腿得截肢 |
[28:00] | The procedure Dr. Callahan tried didn’t take. | 卡拉翰医生的方法没有奏效 |
[28:02] | The leg is necrotic. It’s already dying. | 腿已经坏死 已经不行了 |
[28:04] | And you’re going to become septic if we don’t amputate. | 要是不切除恐怕会腐烂 |
[28:07] | We can’t let that happen. | 不可以这样 |
[28:07] | – You said it would work. – I said it might. | -你说腿会没事的 -我是说可能 |
[28:10] | It was a Hail Mary, Rick. | 之前是孤注一掷 瑞克 |
[28:12] | We had to try something. | 我们当时想搏一搏 |
[28:14] | No. | 不行 |
[28:16] | No, you’re not gonna take my leg. | 不行 你们休想截我的腿 |
[28:17] | – Captain — – Get out of here. | -上尉 -给我出去 |
[28:18] | Both of you leave now. | 你们全都出去 |
[28:19] | – Rick — – I said get out. | -瑞克 -滚出去 |
[28:21] | I would rather die than lose my leg. | 我死也不截肢 |
[28:25] | – Rick — – I said get out. | -瑞克 -快点滚 |
[28:36] | Okay, Ms. Palmer, you’re going to feel some pressure. | 帕默女士 你会感到一点压迫感 |
[28:38] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[28:40] | You’re the one who loved “The Talented Mr. Ripley.” | 你就是喜欢「天才瑞普利」的那个 |
[28:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:43] | – Great movie. – Sure. | -这电影可好看了 -是啊 |
[28:45] | I’ve got news for you. | 我给你透个猛料吧 |
[28:47] | This is Matt Damon’s baby. | 我怀的是马特·达蒙的孩子 |
[28:50] | – Crazy, huh? – Sure is. | -不可思议吧 -的确 |
[28:52] | Okay, just try and hold still, please. | 请尽量别动 |
[28:59] | Landry? | 兰德丽 |
[29:01] | Is it a boy or a girl? | 是儿子还是女儿 |
[29:02] | You know what, Ms. Palmer? | 这样吧 帕默女士 |
[29:04] | Let us run some tests. | 我们先检测一下再说 |
[29:06] | Sure. | 明白 |
[29:07] | Doctors don’t like to guess. | 医生可不喜欢没把握 |
[29:08] | I don’t care either way. | 儿子女儿我都无所谓 |
[29:09] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 辛苦你了 |
[29:12] | – We’re done. – I mean, I’d like to have a boy for Matt. | -先这样 -给马特生个儿子也挺好 |
[29:13] | The first one, anyway. | 至少头一个是儿子 |
[29:14] | But I don’t really care. | 但我是无所谓的 |
[29:16] | But I think a boy. | 不过还是生儿子好 |
[29:19] | I’m not 100% sure, | 我还不能完全确定 |
[29:20] | but that looks like an ovarian tumor. | 但那很像是卵巢肿瘤 |
[29:22] | That could explain the false-positive. | 所以才会出现那些怀孕的假征状 |
[29:24] | – Yeah. Let’s get a C.T., okay? – Thanks. | -没错 做CT吧 -多谢 |
[29:26] | Hey, um, so the whole Scott and T.C. thing, | 关于斯科特和TC的事 |
[29:29] | if you wanna talk… | 如果你想谈一下 |
[29:30] | Yeah, yeah. You know, that whole fight thing was just… | 是啊 在医院里打架实在是 |
[29:32] | Well, I wasn’t talking about the fight. | 我不是说打架 |
[29:34] | I was talking about the situation. | 我说的是你眼下的处境 |
[29:37] | Thank you, Landry. | 多谢你 兰德丽 |
[29:38] | It’s just a… might be a little weird. | 只是这有点 不太合适 |
[29:41] | Yeah. Yeah. No. I-I guess it kind of would. | 明白 没错 我觉得也是 |
[29:44] | Okay. Thank you. | 那好 谢谢了 |
[29:47] | He — he had me get you because he heard you were a ranger. | 他听说你曾是游骑兵 就让我把你请来了 |
[29:50] | So were you actually in Kandahar when the battle went down? | 战事不利的时候你真的在坎大哈 |
[29:54] | In the med tent, but, yeah. | 我在那边负责战场救护 |
[29:56] | Close enough to catch a whiff of the poo pond. | 但也离枪林弹雨够近了 |
[30:03] | Those gotten bigger? | 好像肿得更厉害了 |
[30:04] | Those lesions aren’t typical for an I.T.P. | 这样的损伤可不像是ITP的典型征状 |
[30:06] | Could be bugbites | 也许是虫子咬的 |
[30:08] | or, uh, infected abrasion that we didn’t notice. | 或者是我们先前没注意到的伤口感染了 |
[30:10] | Well, they’re — they’re really itchy. | 这些伤口非常痒 |
[30:12] | Okay. I’ll order you some benadryl | 我会给你用一些苯海拉明 |
[30:14] | and check back and see if the swelling’s gone down. | 过会儿看看有没有消肿 |
[30:16] | All right, and maybe Dr. Krista can stop back by again later? | 一会儿克丽斯塔医生会来吗 |
[30:19] | Yes. I will make sure she comes by. | 会来 我亲自叫她来 |
[30:22] | Okay. All right. | 那就好 那就好 |
[30:24] | – You got a minute to talk, Toph? – Yeah, yeah. | -能谈谈吗 陶福 -能 |
[30:30] | I got some responses to my new profile. | 我的新交友简介收到了些回复 |
[30:32] | Oh! Let me take a look. | 是吗 给我看看 |
[30:34] | Let me take a look. | 给我看看 |
[30:36] | Let’s see. | 我好好看看 |
[30:38] | Um, no. No, not — not that one. | 不不不 这个不行 |
[30:40] | Why? Why — why not? | 为什么不行 |
[30:42] | I-I thought she looked pretty sexy. | 我看着她还挺性感的 |
[30:43] | She’s in profile. Hot girls show you the whole enchilada. | 看上去性感而已 漂亮妹子向来狠劲夸自己 |
[30:46] | What are you guys doing? | 你俩干什么呢 |
[30:47] | Uh…n-n-nothing. Just, um… | 啊没干什么 只是说些 |
[30:51] | uh, some work stuff. You know. | 工作上的事 你懂的 |
[30:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:55] | Hey, Kenny, if Ms. Palmer’s sister calls, | 肯尼 如果帕默女士的姐姐来电话了 |
[30:57] | please get me. | 就通知我一下 |
[30:57] | I’ll be in Trauma 4 with Captain Lincoln. | 我在创伤四室林肯上尉那里 |
[30:59] | – Okay. – Got it. | -行 -好的 |
[31:05] | Oh, my God, you dirty dog. | 我的个天 你个小色鬼 |
[31:07] | You got a thing for Landry. | 你看上兰德丽了 |
[31:08] | Oh, please. | 快得了吧 |
[31:10] | You got a thing for Landry. | 你真看上兰德丽了 |
[31:10] | No, well, she’s — she’s a — she’s a coworker. | 没有 我们只是 同事而已 |
[31:13] | And she’s way out of my league. | 而且我也追不着她 |
[31:15] | Of course she is. | 你当然追不了她 |
[31:17] | But that does not mean you can’t like her. | 但这不意味着你不能喜欢她 |
[31:19] | I mean, you see plenty of ugly dudes with hot chicks. | 你看有多少美女都跟了丑挫矮 |
[31:21] | Thanks for the compliment. | 多谢夸奖 |
[31:23] | And you know what? | 我告诉你 |
[31:24] | I’m responding to this one. She seemed nice. | 我就给这个妞回复 她看上去不错 |
[31:27] | Dr. Cummings, | 卡明斯医生 |
[31:28] | please report to Rehab. | 请到康复科来 |
[31:29] | Dr. Cummings to Rehab. | 卡明斯医生请到康复科 |
[31:31] | – What’s going on? – It’s Pirate. | -怎么了 -是海盗 |
[31:32] | We were being kind of stupid and something happened. | 我们只是在闹着玩 结果闹出事了 |
[31:33] | I thought it’d be funny if I jumped in. | 我只是觉得跳进来好玩 |
[31:35] | But he slipped and he slammed his eye on the side. | 但他滑了一跤 磕到了眼睛 |
[31:36] | It’s killing me. | 疼死我了 |
[31:37] | That’s a — that’s a retro-orbital hematoma, | 这是眼球后血肿 |
[31:38] | bleeding behind your eye. | 就是你眼球后面出血了 |
[31:39] | Okay, uh, look, I’ve texted downstairs. | 那好 我已经通知楼下了 |
[31:42] | Uh, l-let’s get him out, okay? | 先把他抬出来吧 |
[31:45] | – Okay. – Wait, wait, wait! No, no, no, no, no! | -来吧 -慢着慢着 别别别 |
[31:47] | Don’t touch me. Don’t touch me. | 别动我 别动我 |
[31:49] | – Okay. Okay. Okay. – Aah! Oh, God! | -好的 不碰你 -天啊 |
[31:50] | It’s black. It’s black. | 黑了 黑了 |
[31:51] | It’s black. I-I-I can’t see anything. | 全黑了 我什么都看不见了 |
[31:53] | Come on, Doogie! You gotta help me, man! | 快点 杜奇 你得帮帮我 |
[31:54] | We — we need a doctor. | 我们 我们需要一个医生 |
[31:55] | Well, aren’t you a doctor? | 什么 你不是医生吗 |
[31:57] | You gotta help me. Help me, Doogie! | 你得帮帮我 帮帮我 杜奇 |
[31:59] | Okay, hold — okay, okay. | 好吧 撑住 好吧 |
[32:01] | I’m on it. | 我来帮你 |
[32:03] | I’m nothing without my leg. | 没有腿我什么都不是 |
[32:05] | You know, I-I’m a jock. I’m a soldier. I’m army. | 我是个大兵 是个战士 我是军人 |
[32:08] | I-I lead men. | 我领导着一群人 |
[32:10] | – That’s what I do. – Is that what you’re afraid | -那是我的工作 -这就是你害怕 |
[32:12] | the surgery will take away from you? | 会被手术夺走的东西吗 |
[32:13] | Yeah. Yeah, might as well be dead. | 是的 也许死了会好一点 |
[32:15] | That’s ridiculous. With today’s prosthetics, | 太荒唐了 以如今的假肢技术 |
[32:18] | you’re gonna be able to do anything anybody else can. | 你完全可以变得跟正常人一样 |
[32:20] | You know what? Stay out of this. | 你别管这事了好吗 |
[32:24] | I think Captain Lincoln is worried about | 我觉得林肯上尉是在担心 |
[32:26] | whether people will still respond to him the same way | 如果他没了腿 他们是否还会 |
[32:28] | if he loses his leg. | 跟以前一样拥戴他 |
[32:29] | And they will. Your platoon loves you. | 他们会的 你的队伍热爱你 |
[32:32] | They respect you. They will always be there for you. | 他们尊敬你 他们会一直在你身边 |
[32:34] | – That’s easy to say now. – Hey, now’s all we have. | -现在说起来容易 -我们只有现在 |
[32:36] | You want a crystal ball? I don’t have one. | 你想要水晶球吗 我没有 |
[32:39] | You can’t ask people to promise the future just like that. | 你不能要求别人保证未来一定是那样 |
[32:41] | – It doesn’t work like that. – You know what? This is ridiculous. | -生活不是那样的 -这太荒唐了 |
[32:43] | I’m deciding between losing my leg and dying, | 我在失去腿和失去生命中犹豫不决 |
[32:45] | A-and we’re talking in these stupid riddles? | 而我们却在说这些破谜语 |
[32:49] | You — y-you do know what’s going on between us, right, doctor? | 你知道我们是什么关系对吧 医生 |
[32:53] | – Rick, don’t. – No, tell her, Drew. | -瑞克 别 -不 告诉她 德鲁 |
[32:55] | – Come on, tough guy. – Rick, stop. | -说啊 纯爷们 -瑞克 别说了 |
[32:56] | No who’s afraid of something? | 现在是谁害怕了 |
[32:58] | It’s not so fun, is it? | 不好玩 是吧 |
[33:04] | I got another patient. | 我还有别的病人 |
[33:06] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[33:11] | He needs a lateral canthotomy. | 他需要做外眦切开术 |
[33:12] | All right, he just lost his vision. Please. | 他刚刚失去了视觉 拜托了 |
[33:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:15] | You can handle this. I’m gonna talk you through it. | 你能处理好 我会告诉你怎么做 |
[33:18] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:19] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:20] | I-I need you to stop, okay? I need you to stop. | 我需要你停下来 好吗 你不要动 |
[33:23] | Look, trust me. I can do this, all right? | 相信我 我能做到的 好吗 |
[33:25] | Just be still. | 别动 |
[33:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:46] | Crimp the lateral skin with the hemostat down to the orbital rim. | 用止血钳将外眼角表皮拉至眶缘 |
[33:50] | Very good. | 很好 |
[33:51] | Now locate the lateral canthus tendon. | 现在找到外眦韧带的位置 |
[33:55] | And snip. | 然后剪断 |
[34:03] | Very good. | 很好 |
[34:04] | I can see again. | 我又能看见了 |
[34:04] | Well done, Dr. Cummings. | 干得好 卡明斯医生 |
[34:07] | Thank you, Doogie. | 谢谢你 杜奇 |
[34:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:16] | So it the department finally down to normal flow? | 病患安排终于变得正常了吗 |
[34:18] | More or less. | 差不多吧 |
[34:19] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[34:21] | Jordan? Need to talk to you. | 乔丹 我得跟你谈谈 |
[34:23] | Yeah, I was just looking for — | 我正在找… |
[34:24] | Your people aren’t restocking the trauma rooms | 你的人做完创伤处理之后 |
[34:26] | when they’re finished. | 没有重新储备创伤室 |
[34:26] | There was only one thoracotomy tray and two chest tubes in Trauma 1. | 创伤一室里只有一个开胸包和两根胸管 |
[34:30] | What if we had another multi-casualty event? | 要是我们再碰到多伤亡事件怎么办 |
[34:33] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[34:33] | – Thank you. – Scott… | -谢谢 -斯科特 |
[34:35] | Can we please talk? I really wanna fix this. | 我们能谈谈吗 我想把这事解决了 |
[34:38] | Let’s just get through the shift. | 让我们先把夜班值完吧 |
[34:46] | So I was thinking we could maybe go bowling or ice-skating. | 我觉得我们可以去打保龄球或者滑冰 |
[34:49] | – Have you ever been ice-skating? – Yeah, sounds fun. | -你去滑过冰吗 -听起来挺有意思 |
[34:52] | Hey. How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[34:55] | Sort of lousy. | 有点恶心 |
[34:57] | I’m… really itchy. Hot. | 我觉得很痒 很热 |
[35:05] | Topher. Topher! | 陶福 陶福 |
[35:09] | His temperature’s 103. | 他体温39.4摄氏度 |
[35:11] | It’s not I.T.P. | 不是ITP |
[35:13] | He has visceral leishmaniasis. | 他得的是内脏利什曼病[黑热病] |
[35:14] | Okay, visceral what? | 好吧 内脏什么 |
[35:15] | What is that? | 那是什么病 |
[35:16] | I-I saw a mild case on a local in Afghanistan. | 我曾在阿富汗一个当地人身上见过这种病 |
[35:18] | He must’ve caught it from sand flies. | 他一定是因为沙蝇而感染的 |
[35:20] | The steroids. | 激素 |
[35:21] | Get him off the steroids. | 把他的激素停掉 |
[35:22] | – His BP’s dropping. – What’s going on? Wilson? | -他的血压在下降 -怎么了 威尔逊 |
[35:24] | You have to save him, Topher, please. | 你得救救他 陶福 拜托了 |
[35:25] | – Quick! Grab the crash cart! – Wilson! | -快 把急救车拉过来 -威尔逊 |
[35:28] | Outta the way! Outta the way! Coming through! Coming through! | 让道 让道 让我过去 让我过去 |
[35:32] | I’ m here. I’m here. | 我来了 我来了 |
[35:33] | Come on, guys, let’s move it. | 快点 伙计们 快出去 |
[35:34] | Let’s give the doctors room to work. Out! | 给医生们腾点地方 出去 |
[35:36] | Now! Doc! | 快点 医生 |
[35:37] | Push another milligram of epi and lidocaine | 再注射一毫克肾上腺素和利多卡因 |
[35:39] | And — and 2 amps of bicarb. | 还有两支碳酸氢钠 |
[35:40] | And charge to 360. | 充电到360 |
[35:42] | – Clear! – Clear. | -离手 -离手 |
[35:43] | Wilson? What’s going on?! | 威尔逊怎么了 |
[35:45] | Wilson | 威尔逊 |
[35:49] | Come on. Come on. Come on, come on. | 加油 挺住 挺住 |
[35:53] | Stop. Stop compressions. | 停吧 心脏按压可以停了 |
[36:00] | It’s been 35 minutes without spontaneous circulation. | 已经35分钟没有自主循环了 |
[36:05] | It’s time to stop, Krista. | 是时候放手了 克丽丝塔 |
[36:10] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[36:14] | 5: 31 A.M. | 死亡时间 上午5点31 |
[36:21] | 5: 31. | 5点31 |
[36:38] | Drew, I’m scared. | 德鲁 我害怕 |
[36:40] | I’m booking the surgery. | 我会预约手术 |
[36:43] | And I swear, I will drug you and do it myself | 我发誓 就算你不同意 |
[36:44] | If you don’t agree to it. | 我也会亲自把你放倒动手的 |
[36:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:00] | Drew. | 德鲁 |
[37:01] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我没办法 不行 |
[37:06] | I’m sorry… | 抱歉了 |
[37:08] | But you have to prep for a surgery. | 你必须去做术前准备 |
[37:10] | Soldiers, it’s time to clear out. | 士兵们 该清场了 |
[37:13] | Captain’s gotta go to surgery. | 上尉要做手术了 |
[37:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:32] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[37:38] | I’m really sorry. | 我非常不好意思 |
[37:39] | I know you are. | 我知道 |
[37:41] | This whole thing seems a little silly after seeing that poor kid. | 看到那可怜的孩子后 感觉我们好无理取闹 |
[37:45] | Just don’t ever lie to me again. | 以后不要对我说谎了 |
[37:49] | I’ll see you back at your place after the surgery. | 手术后到你家找你 |
[37:52] | Yeah. | 好 |
[37:55] | So I’m not pregnant | 所以我没有怀孕 |
[37:56] | No. I’m sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[37:59] | But your tumor is very treatable, and we’re pretty sure | 不过你的肿瘤很好治疗 我们很确定 |
[38:01] | that’s what’s been causing your psychotic states. | 你的精神状态问题也是因为它 |
[38:04] | Dr. De la Cruz, Ms. Palmer’s sister’s here. | 德拉·科鲁兹医生 帕默女士的姐姐来了 |
[38:06] | Jessie? Oh, my God, Jessie! | 杰西 天啊 杰西 |
[38:08] | Oh, my God, Marcie! | 天 玛茜 |
[38:11] | Oh! Hey, the doctor told me you — | 医生告诉我… |
[38:12] | It’s not my fault. None of it has been my fault. | 不是我的错 全都不是我的错 |
[38:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:16] | I know. I’m so sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[38:17] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[38:19] | You never got to meet Matt. | 你都没机会见到马特 |
[38:44] | The steroids that I ordered | 我给他加的激素 |
[38:45] | took down the inflammation, | 消除了炎症 |
[38:47] | but it suppressed his immune system. | 却抑制了他的免疫系统 |
[38:49] | We all agreed to treatment based on what we had, so… | 根据当时情况 我们都同意那个治疗方案 |
[38:52] | He was a dead man before he even left Afghanistan. | 他离开阿富汗前就死了 |
[38:55] | There’s nothing anyone could’ve done, Topher. | 这种事谁都无能为力 陶福 |
[39:23] | Jordan. Jordan.Come on. | 乔丹 乔丹 停一下 |
[39:25] | Uh, I wanna talk to you about this morning. | 我要和你谈谈今早的事 |
[39:28] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[39:28] | Yeah, I’m sorry I just dropped by. | 我对我的突然造访抱歉 |
[39:30] | I’m sorry for that. But… | 很抱歉 但是… |
[39:33] | I’m not sorry for what happened. | 我对发生了的事 不觉得后悔 |
[39:35] | When we kissed the other day, you didn’t stop what I started. | 那天的吻 我亲下去的时候你没有反抗 |
[39:38] | And so I thought you felt something. | 所以我以为你有感觉 |
[39:42] | But I won’t say anything to Scott, | 可我不会对斯科特说 |
[39:44] | ’cause… | 因为… |
[39:47] | I don’t want to ruin that for you, | 为了你 我不会毁掉它 |
[39:49] | if that’s what you want. | 如果这是你想要的 |
[39:50] | If not… | 可如果你不想… |
[39:52] | You know where to find me. | 你知道我在哪 |
[39:55] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[40:04] | He’s ready for surgery, Dr. Clemens. | 他做好术前准备了 克莱门斯医生 |
[40:10] | Captain Lincoln, | 林肯上尉 |
[40:11] | I want you to know we’re gonna make this absolutely painless | 我们会让你全程无痛感 |
[40:14] | and we’re gonna save as much of your leg as possible. | 并尽力保留你的腿 |
[40:16] | As soon as it’s all done, | 手术结束以后 |
[40:17] | we’re gonna get you on the best prosthetics we have. | 马上安排你做最好的假肢装补 |
[40:20] | I’ve already called a buddy of mine at the Intrepid, | 我已经打给无畏号上的朋友了 |
[40:22] | so they’ll be expecting you. | 你将由他们接手 |
[40:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[40:27] | Go with him. He’s terrified. | 去陪着他 他吓坏了 |
[40:29] | I can’t, not in front of ’em. | 我不行 不能当着这么多人的面 |
[40:32] | Then don’t you ever tell me how tough you are again. | 那以后别跟我说你有多坚强 |
[40:35] | Do you understand? | 听到没有 |
[40:36] | All that M.M.A. talk, all that ranger talk, | 整天谈什么综合格斗啦 游骑兵啦 |
[40:39] | It doesn’t mean crap if you let him go through this alone. | 如果你让他独自面对 那你说的都是屁话 |
[40:45] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[40:46] | What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. | 打不倒你的苦难会让你变得更强大 |
[40:50] | You’re not alone, Captain. | 你不是一个人在战斗 上尉 |
[41:04] | Hold it. | 等下 |
[41:15] | I’m gonna be there for you. | 我会陪着你 |
[41:18] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[41:22] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:29] | Me, too. | 我也是 |