时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | All right, May weather. Where do you learn to punch like that? | 好吧 拳王 你从哪学的这样打拳 |
[00:06] | Golden gloves, from 8 to 18. | 金手套奖拳手 从八到十八级都有 |
[00:10] | Y’all need to come chew on some of this iron. | 你们都需要来重新接受训练了 |
[00:12] | Get some grown-man muscles, | 练点成年人的肌肉出来 |
[00:13] | not those “Body by Jake Cardio-kickboxing” y’all working with. | 不是你们练的那种「杰克有氧跆拳道」 |
[00:17] | Is that right? | 是这样吗 |
[00:18] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是啊 没错 |
[00:19] | All right, it’s funny. | 好吧 真有趣 |
[00:20] | See, now, look, | 你们看 |
[00:22] | I don’t mess with none of that Zumba/Pilates/spin B.S. | 这和尊巴舞 普拉提 动感单车都不一样 |
[00:26] | See, this is a grown-ass-man workout. | 这是老手的训练方式 |
[00:28] | And for real, I’m gonna start charging y’all for this. | 说真的 我要开始对你们收费了 |
[00:31] | People should have to pay to see this. | 这一身腱子肉得花钱才让看 |
[00:33] | Yeah, I-I think you’re right. | 我认为你说得很对 |
[00:35] | Smart move. | 明智之举 |
[00:36] | Get him! – let’s get him to the break room! | 抓住他 拖他进休息室 |
[00:38] | Did you tell T.C. you wanted to move? | 你告诉TC你要搬家了吗 |
[00:40] | Yeah, but you know T.C. I mean, he’s not a real planner. | 是的 但你了解TC的 他不善于做计划 |
[00:42] | He’s more “Go with the flow.” | 他比较喜欢顺其自然 |
[00:43] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[00:45] | – So… – What is this? | -所以…-怎么了 |
[00:47] | I… | 我… |
[00:50] | – Give me my shorts. – Ladies, ladies, ladies. | -把短裤还我 -女士们快来看啊 |
[00:51] | Kenny says we got to pay to display, | 肯尼说我们要花钱才能看他的肌肉 |
[00:53] | – so this one’s on me. – Give me my shorts! | -所以我请大家看 -短裤还我 |
[00:56] | What, do you mean these? | 什么 你说的是这个吗 |
[00:57] | Give — give me — I will kill you. | 给我 我会宰了你的 |
[00:58] | – Nice grown-ass-man muscles. – I really — | -老手的肌肉不错啊 -我真的会… |
[01:00] | – Look at those legs. Look at those man legs. – Give me my shorts! | -瞧这大长腿 美腿啊 -短裤还我 |
[01:01] | Hey, Tee, strike a pose. | T 摆个姿势 |
[01:06] | If H.R. asks, I was not here. | 人事部要问 就说我不在 |
[01:08] | Not a word. | 没问题 |
[01:10] | So, uh, you want to get a better look? | 你想过去好好看一下吗 |
[01:12] | I’m good. Nothing I haven’t seen. | 不必了 该看的我都看过了 |
[01:15] | Oh, you naughty girl. | 你可真淘气 |
[01:16] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是有意的 |
[01:17] | It just got heated, and… | 只是我们关系逐渐升温… |
[01:19] | …I hadn’t had any in like a year. | 我已经有快一年没做过了 |
[01:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:25] | Oh, I’m gonna get you! | 我会抓住你的 |
[01:26] | I kind of wish I hadn’t, though, | 我真希望我们没做过 |
[01:27] | ’cause I don’t want him to see me as just a hookup, you know? | 因为我不想让他只把我当做约炮对象 |
[01:30] | No, come on, you just gonna… | 不会的 你只是… |
[01:31] | Oh, hey, Krista. | 好啊 克丽丝塔 |
[01:32] | Hey, Jordan. Gwen. | 好啊 乔丹 格温 |
[01:34] | What’s up, Krista? | 你好吗 克丽丝塔 |
[01:36] | Did she hear that? | 她听见了吗 |
[01:38] | Having fun. I’m glad everybody’s having a good time. | 真尽兴啊 很高兴大家都这么开心 |
[01:41] | – Oh! That’s right – Hey, guys? | -没错 -伙计们 |
[01:43] | Shift starts in five minutes. We already have incoming. | 夜班还有五分钟 已经有患者来了 |
[01:45] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[01:48] | Oh, man. | 真扫兴 |
[01:49] | Give me… | 给我… |
[01:57] | Hey. What’s your name, sir? | 先生 你叫什么名字 |
[01:58] | Christian Boone. Call me Boone. | 克里斯汀·布恩 可以叫我布恩 |
[02:00] | I’m just having – a little trouble breathing. | 我只是有点…呼吸困难 |
[02:01] | All right. Well, we’re gonna take good care of you. | 好的 我们会照顾好你的 |
[02:03] | – Why don’t you hop on over here? – Yeah. | -可以到这上面来吗 -好的 |
[02:04] | – You having any chest pain? – Yeah, a little. | -胸痛吗 -是的 有一点 |
[02:07] | All right, we’ll run a few tests | 好的 我们会给你做些检查 |
[02:08] | and see what’s going on with you. | 看你到底出什么问题了 |
[02:09] | Mollie, can we get – a blood panel, CBC, and an EKG? | 莫莉 给他测一下血常规和心电图 |
[02:12] | – Yes, ma’am. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢你 |
[02:20] | You gonna post those? | 你要把照片发网上吗 |
[02:21] | You know I am. | 你知道我肯定会发的 |
[02:23] | I love this phone — takes amazing pictures. | 我太爱这个手机了 拍照效果真好 |
[02:25] | I got my daughter the same one as a reward | 我给女儿买了同款手机 |
[02:27] | for getting straight A’s last semester. | 作为她上学期成绩全优的奖励 |
[02:29] | Lucky you. | 你可真幸运 |
[02:30] | My son’s favorite subjects are lunch and recess. | 我儿子最喜欢的科目是午餐和课间休息 |
[02:33] | I don’t see a scholarship in our future. | 以后别指望能拿奖学金了 |
[02:35] | Or a phone in his. | 他也别想要手机了 |
[02:36] | Topher? | 陶福 |
[02:37] | – You’ve got a call. – Yeah. | -有你的电话 -好 |
[02:39] | Michael, you need parenting advice, | 迈克 想寻求做家长的建议 |
[02:40] | you know where to find me. | 尽管来找我 |
[02:42] | Father of the year. | 年度最佳父亲 |
[02:43] | Thanks, Jocelyn. | 谢谢 乔斯林 |
[02:44] | Secret texts to a new girlfriend? | 给新女友的神秘短信吗 |
[02:46] | Oh, uh, no. | 不是 |
[02:47] | The — the father of my patient that just passed — Oren. | 我那个刚过世患者的父亲 奥伦 |
[02:50] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[02:51] | That was the radiation guy, right? | 是那个被辐射的人吗 |
[02:52] | – Yeah. – He was so sweet. | -是的 -他人很好的 |
[02:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:57] | Anyways, that’s the, uh, that’s the job, right? | 无论怎样 这就是我们的工作 |
[03:00] | Have to move on. | 必须继续下去 |
[03:01] | Still doesn’t make it easy. | 就算这样也不会好过多少啊 |
[03:06] | So, you ready – for your surgical rotation? | 你准备好去外科轮转了吗 |
[03:08] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 |
[03:09] | Been, uh, been studying hard. | 一直都很努力在学习 |
[03:11] | Have to keep up the family name, so my dad says. | 不能让家族蒙羞 我老爸说的 |
[03:13] | Scott says your dad’s already called three times | 斯科特说你爸爸已经打过三次电话来 |
[03:15] | to find out what you’re doing. | 问你在干什么 |
[03:16] | Yeah, it’ll be 20 before the week’s over. | 是啊 这周结束前会打来二十次的 |
[03:18] | Well, good luck following the last surgical intern, | 祝你好运吧 你的上一个外科实习医生 |
[03:19] | ’cause I hear she pretty much killed it. | 我听说她干得很不错 |
[03:21] | Oh, oh, you mean the one | 你是说那个 |
[03:22] | that made out – with her attending, right? | 跟她的主治医师搞上的那个人吗 |
[03:24] | That — that one. | 那个人 |
[03:25] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:26] | When’s that gonna die? | 你们什么时候能放过我 |
[03:28] | Attention, everybody! | 大家注意了 |
[03:29] | I just got off the phone with dispatch. | 我刚跟调度中心通过电话 |
[03:31] | We have a building collapse downtown. | 市区有座大楼坍塌了 |
[03:33] | We are gonna be the major receiving. | 大部分伤者会送来我院 |
[03:35] | – Estimated number of casualties? – Up to 50. | -预计受伤人数有多少 -大概五十人 |
[03:37] | They’re requesting that E.R. personnel | 他们请求急诊室设立 |
[03:39] | get triage up and running on-site. | 分诊和现场救治 |
[03:40] | I’m on it. Drew, you’re with me. | 我来负责 德鲁 你跟我来 |
[03:42] | If anyone wants a ride, train leaves now. | 谁想一起去 马上就开车了 |
[03:49] | Okay, Boone. | 好的 布恩 |
[03:51] | Well, the good news is, it’s not an acute heart attack. | 好消息是 你得的不是急性心梗 |
[03:55] | But here’s the thing. | 但问题是 |
[03:57] | Oh. There’s always a thing. | 总会有问题在那里等着 |
[03:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:01] | There could be – some underlying heart disease. | 可能会有一些潜在的心脏疾病 |
[04:03] | And I’m concerned about your symptoms. | 你的症状让我很担心 |
[04:05] | You fainted, – so we need to find out why. | 你很虚弱 所以我要查出原因来 |
[04:08] | Have you been – under any stress lately? | 你最近压力很大吗 |
[04:11] | Who isn’t under stress these days? | 现在这年头谁压力不大呢 |
[04:13] | Right. | 是啊 |
[04:14] | Look, I want to keep you here overnight for observation. | 我要留你住院观察一晚 |
[04:17] | Better to be safe than sorry. | 安全起见 |
[04:19] | Doctor, I’m sorry to interrupt, | 医生 很抱歉打扰了 |
[04:20] | but there’s been an explosion in southtown. | 南城发生了爆炸事件 |
[04:22] | – It’s a mass casualty. – Southtown? | -伤亡很严重 -南城吗 |
[04:23] | That’s where my diner is. | 我的餐馆就在那 |
[04:24] | I have to go. My goddaughter works there. | 我得走了 我的教女在那工作 |
[04:26] | – No, no, no, no. – You need to stay here and rest. | -不行 -你必须留在这里休息 |
[04:28] | No, I have to find out if she’s okay. | 不 我得知道她是否有事 |
[04:29] | Sir, you couldn’t get downtown if you tried. | 先生 你是不可能到城里的 |
[04:31] | It’s been zoned off, okay? | 那片区域已经被封锁了 |
[04:32] | – Just relax. – Well, th-then I have to call her. | -放松 -那我必须给她打电话 |
[04:33] | Of course. And we understand. | 当然了 我们明白 |
[04:34] | Okay, look. | 好吧 这样 |
[04:35] | If you start to feel funny, you tell nurse Mollie, | 如果你觉得不舒服 就告诉莫莉护士 |
[04:37] | I’ll come back and check on you, okay? | 我会回来给你检查的 好吗 |
[04:41] | – You’ve got your phone? – Yeah. | -你带电话了吗 -是的 |
[04:42] | Okay. Thank you, Mollie. | 好的 谢谢 莫莉 |
[04:43] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[04:46] | Topher. Hey. Where are we? | 陶福 现在怎么样了 |
[04:48] | I’ve talked to all departments. | 我已经跟所有科室都谈过了 |
[04:49] | We’ve activated disaster protocol. | 我们已经启动灾难应急预案 |
[04:50] | Scott and Paul are prepping O.R.s. | 斯科特和保罗准备手术室 |
[04:52] | I pulled – the disaster kits. | 我调拨了灾难应急物资 |
[04:53] | All right. Triage everyone. | 好的 将所有病患分类 |
[04:54] | Red tag — critical, yellow — urgent, | 红色标签是危险 黄色是紧急 |
[04:55] | – green — walking wounded, black — D.O.A. – Got it. | -绿色轻伤 黑色是入院已死亡 -明白 |
[04:57] | You know what? I’ll help you prep. | 这样吧 我来帮你准备 |
[04:58] | Yes. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[04:59] | Kenny! How’s that waiting room looking? | 肯尼 候诊室收拾得怎么样了 |
[05:01] | Cleared and ready – for the walking wounded. | 都收拾好了 轻伤患者可以进入候诊 |
[05:02] | Grabbed all the O-neg I could get my hands on. | 拿了所有能拿的O型阴性血 |
[05:04] | We’re gonna need more than that. | 我们的需要会更多 |
[05:06] | Everybody, be on your toes! It’s gonna be messy. | 所有人都随时待命 现场会非常混乱 |
[05:08] | Joce, did you get T.C.? | 乔斯林 联系到TC了吗 |
[05:09] | Yeah. He just arrived on-site. | 是的 他刚到现场 |
[05:11] | Tee, tell me something good. | T 告诉我点好消息 |
[05:13] | If I did, I’d be lying to you, brother. | 那只能对你撒谎了 兄弟 |
[05:15] | How bad are we talking? | 有多糟 |
[05:16] | It’s gonna be a long night. | 今晚将会很漫长 |
[05:34] | 夜 班 医 生 | |
[05:34] | 第 二 季 第 八 集 | |
[05:39] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[05:43] | Rigid abdomen. BP 90 systolic, pulse 120. | 腹部僵硬 收缩压90 脉搏120 |
[05:46] | I’m worried about a hot belly. | 我担心他有腹腔内出血 |
[05:47] | I saw him. He saved me. | 我看见他了 他救了我 |
[05:49] | Who saved you, sir? | 谁救了你 先生 |
[05:50] | My guardian angel. He’s as big as an ox. | 我的守护天使 他壮得像头牛 |
[05:54] | He saved me, pulled me from death. | 他救了我 他把我从死神手里拖了出来 |
[05:56] | I hear you. I hear you. Let’s get him out of here. | 我明白了 带他离开这里 |
[05:59] | An intra-abdominal bleed. | 腹腔内出血 |
[05:59] | Let’s red-tag him – for a straight shot to the O.R. | 标记红色 直接送去手术室 |
[06:01] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[06:02] | All right. Gwennie, what do we got? | 好了 格温 你这里怎么样 |
[06:03] | Male in his 20s. | 20多岁男性 |
[06:05] | 14-centimeter full-thickness laceration to his left forearm. | 左前臂有14厘米长的全层裂伤 |
[06:08] | He’s lost a lot of blood. | 他失血过多 |
[06:09] | Somebody used a belt as a tourniquet. | 有人用皮带来帮他止血了 |
[06:11] | – You didn’t do that? – No, it wasn’t me. | -不是你做的 -不是我 |
[06:13] | It’ll probably save his life. | 这可能救了他的命 |
[06:15] | Hey, take a look at his forehead. | 来看一下他的额头 |
[06:16] | What is that, a cross? | 那是什么 是个十字吗 |
[06:17] | No, it’s not a cross. It’s a “T.” | 不 不是十字 是个T字 |
[06:19] | Writing a “T” In a patient’s blood | 在伤者额头上写个T字 |
[06:21] | is military shorthand for “Tourniquet.” | 是军队里对止血带的速记 |
[06:23] | We got us a medic out here. | 这里有一个军医在帮我们 |
[06:25] | – Go on. I got this. – All right. | -去吧 这里我能行 -行 |
[06:27] | I got a closed mid-shaft tibia fracture. | 我这里有一个闭合性胫骨中段骨折 |
[06:30] | I started two large-bore I.V.s | 开了两条大口径静脉通路 |
[06:31] | of LR wide open, | 注射乳酸林格氏液 |
[06:33] | Going to titrate morphine for pain of three. | 疼痛三级 准备滴定吗啡 |
[06:35] | Nice splint, Drew. | 夹板上得不错 德鲁 |
[06:37] | It was on him when I got here. | 我到这儿的时候夹板已经上好了 |
[06:38] | Someone’s getting to the injured faster than we are. | 有人比我们更快 |
[06:41] | Think I have a good idea who that might be. | 我大概能猜到是谁了 |
[06:43] | Guy with the hat. | 那个戴帽子的人 |
[06:51] | Got it. | 好了 |
[06:53] | – All right. Let’s get a dressing on it, okay? – Okay | -好了 敷点敷料在上面 -好的 |
[06:56] | How many suture packs have you gone through tonight? | 你今晚用了多少个缝合包了 |
[06:58] | I stopped counting at 50. | 从第五十个开始我就没数了 |
[06:59] | At this pace, we’re gonna run out of those and blood. | 照这速度 缝合包和血库很快就会告罄 |
[07:01] | I got Ragosa starting a blood bank. | 我已经让拉戈萨储备库存血了 |
[07:03] | I’ll have him replenish the other supplies, too. | 我会让他再补充其他用品的 |
[07:05] | 8 red tags, 13 yellow. | 8个红标签 13个黄标签 |
[07:06] | A dozen green. We’ve had two D.O.As. | 12个绿标签 有两个送到就已经死亡 |
[07:07] | All surgery teams upstairs are working, | 楼上所有手术团队都在工作 |
[07:09] | But every department’s getting buried. | 但每个部门的事情都很多 |
[07:10] | And lots of families for missing people. | 来了很多失踪人员的家属 |
[07:12] | Hey, Kenny, we need you to run point | 肯尼 你去统计一下有多少人失踪 |
[07:14] | – and get an accurate count of the missing. – Got it. | -然后给我们一个准确数字 -知道了 |
[07:16] | All right, I’m gonna check on my heart patient. | 好了 我再去看一下我的心脏病患者 |
[07:18] | Page me for the next trauma. | 下个创伤患者来的时候叫我 |
[07:19] | Keep digging in, people. | 继续加油 各位 |
[07:20] | Hey, guys. I got this. | 兄弟 我来 |
[07:21] | Did you hear about my guardian angel? | 你有没有我的守护天使的消息 |
[07:24] | He carried me out. | 他把我救了出来 |
[07:25] | I’m — I’m gonna have to wait for the movie, sir. | 我得等那部电影开场 先生 |
[07:28] | Hey, Paul. | 保罗 |
[07:29] | Your next surgery. | 这是你的下一个手术 |
[07:31] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[07:33] | Dad? What are you — what are you doing here? | 爸爸 你在这儿干嘛 |
[07:35] | Hello, paul. | 你好啊 保罗 |
[07:36] | I told you not to come, Dad. | 我说过让你别来的 爸爸 |
[07:37] | This is my first night of surgery. | 这是我第一晚手术 |
[07:38] | Nonsense. That’s exactly why I did come. | 废话 这正是我要来的原因 |
[07:41] | You think I’d miss your first night? | 你觉得我会错过你的初夜吗 |
[07:42] | Dr. Cummings. Huge honor. | 卡明斯医生 认识你很荣幸 |
[07:44] | I’m Dr. Zia, | 我是祁医生 |
[07:45] | Paul’s attending and Night-Shift Chief. | 保罗的主治医师和夜班主任 |
[07:47] | Oh, of course. | 当然 久仰大名 |
[07:48] | I-I was in Austin giving a lecture. | 我正好在奥斯丁做演讲 |
[07:50] | Decided I’d swing by. | 顺路来看一下 |
[07:51] | On any other night, we would roll out the red carpet. | 换作其他时候 我们都会铺红毯迎接您 |
[07:53] | But as you can see — | 但是 如你所见… |
[07:54] | I-I understand. | 我理解 |
[07:55] | I’ll just make myself busy down here. | 我在这自己找些事情做就好 |
[07:57] | Paul, I’ll talk to you later. | 保罗 晚点聊 |
[07:59] | Don’t let me down. | 别让我失望 |
[08:04] | He’s good. I’ve already checked him. | 他没事 我已经检查过了 |
[08:05] | Separate I.V. on the way in. | 撤除之前的静脉通路 |
[08:07] | Come on, let’s go. | 加油 走 |
[08:11] | Thanks, guys. I’ve got it from here. | 谢谢了 伙计们 剩下的我来吧 |
[08:16] | What do we got there? | 什么情况 |
[08:18] | Just wrapping a broken wrist. | 刚包好一个骨折的手腕 |
[08:20] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[08:21] | Bennett. James bennett. | 本尼特 詹姆斯·本尼特 |
[08:23] | I was nearby. | 我就在附近 |
[08:24] | I heard an explosion, came over to see what happened. | 我听到了爆炸 就过来看看怎么回事 |
[08:26] | So you pulled an old man out of the rubble? | 是你把一个老人从废墟中拉了出来 |
[08:28] | Put a tourniquet on an arm? | 在胳膊上绑了止血带 |
[08:29] | Splinted another man’s leg. | 给另外一个人的腿上了夹板 |
[08:31] | Oh, man, I’m sorry if I overstepped. | 兄弟 抱歉如果我越俎代庖了 |
[08:34] | I was just trying to help out. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[08:35] | Don’t apologize. Army medic, right? | 不用道歉 你是军医 对吗 |
[08:38] | Yes, sir — two tours in Afghanistan. | 是的 去过两次阿富汗 |
[08:40] | Looks like it’s our lucky night. | 看来今晚是我们的幸运夜 |
[08:42] | You’re an off-duty paramedic? | 你是下班的医务人员吗 |
[08:44] | I’m not a paramedic. I wish I was, though. | 我并不是医务人员 尽管我希望我是 |
[08:46] | I just can’t get on any of the crews. | 没有医院要我 |
[08:48] | How long you been trying? | 你尝试了多久了 |
[08:49] | More than a year. | 一年多了 |
[08:51] | They said I had to take an EMT course, | 他们说我必须上急救员的专业课 |
[08:52] | But, you know, that’s 10 grand for a cheap one. | 但你知道 便宜的也要一万块 |
[08:54] | I don’t have that. | 我没那么多钱 |
[08:56] | They won’t transfer over your medic service? | 他们不考虑你作为军医服过役吗 |
[08:58] | Guy like you – would be an asset to them. | 像你这样的人 应该是他们的宝贝才对 |
[08:59] | You’ve done this stuff under fire. | 你在大火中都能做这些事情 |
[09:01] | Uh, yes, sir. – they said I had to start over. | 是的 他们说我必须从头做起 |
[09:04] | I don’t mind. I’ll do whatever it takes. | 我不介意的 我愿意做任何事情 |
[09:05] | I just don’t have the cash. | 我就是没钱 |
[09:08] | Hey, doc! We got another one! | 医生 这边还有一个 |
[09:10] | Hey, look. Your service counts with us, all right? | 你的服役记录在我们那儿算数的 好吗 |
[09:13] | We’re a little shorthanded tonight. | 我们今晚有点缺人手 |
[09:14] | Do you mind sticking around, helping out? | 你愿意继续在这儿帮忙吗 |
[09:16] | Of course. Anything. | 当然可以 |
[09:17] | See all those green tags over there? | 看见那些绿标签了吗 |
[09:19] | Start treating the walking wounded. | 去治疗那些站着的伤员 |
[09:21] | They’re gonna take care of you. | 他们会照料你的 |
[09:23] | Over here. | 这边 |
[09:25] | Look, there’s a battle’s sign and anisocoria. | 有打斗的痕迹 瞳孔大小不等 |
[09:27] | Let’s red-tag her to the E.R. Bring her to Gwen. | 给她红标签 带她去找格温 |
[09:29] | Tell gwen to bring her straight to Jordan. | 告诉格温直接带她去乔丹那儿 |
[09:30] | Possible TBI – with a basilar skull fracture. | 可能有创伤性脑损伤 伴有颅底骨折 |
[09:32] | Got it. | 了解 |
[09:34] | You’re still a bit tachycardic. | 你还是有点心动过速 |
[09:35] | My goddaughter – still hasn’t answered her phone. | 我的教女 她还是没接电话 |
[09:37] | I’m sure she’s fine. | 她一定没事的 |
[09:38] | But you do need to try to relax as much as possible. | 你需要尽可能的放松 |
[09:42] | I will be back soon to check on you. | 我一会再回来检查一下 |
[09:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:47] | Oh. Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[09:52] | So, if you’re wondering, | 如果你在想 |
[09:53] | “Is that world-renowned neurosurgeon Dr. Julian cummings | 「举世闻名的神外医生朱利安·卡明斯 |
[09:56] | Working triage in my E.R.?” — | 在我的急诊室分诊吗」 |
[09:59] | Your eyes do not deceive you. | 你的眼睛没有骗你 |
[10:00] | Come on — did he come here | 拜托 他来这儿 |
[10:02] | to watch paul – on his first night of surgery? | 是来看保罗第一晚手术的吧 |
[10:04] | Talk about putting pressure on the kid. | 说到给孩子压力 他真是得心应手 |
[10:06] | Night like this, I’ll take all the help we can get. | 像今天这样的夜班 再多人帮忙我都要 |
[10:08] | This gentleman kept talking about his guardian angel | 这位先生在上手术台之前 |
[10:11] | before we put him under. | 一直在说什么守护天使 |
[10:12] | I’m starting to think he might just actually have one. | 我觉得可能真的有一个守护天使 |
[10:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:16] | Removing the perforated ischemic intestine. | 摘除穿孔的缺血小肠 |
[10:21] | Paul, tie off – that blood vessel for me. | 保罗 帮我结扎下血管 |
[10:23] | Yeah, of course. | 好的 |
[10:33] | One-handed? | 单手打结 |
[10:34] | I’ll have to tell your Dad about that — | 我一定得跟你爸爸夸夸你 |
[10:36] | Assuming he’s the one who taught you. | 如果是他教你的话 |
[10:38] | Yeah, well, some dads teach their sons to play catch. | 有的爸爸教孩子传球游戏 |
[10:41] | Others teach their sons to tie surgical knots. | 有的爸爸教儿子怎么打手术结 |
[10:44] | Guess which one I had. | 你猜我爸爸是哪一种 |
[10:47] | Incoming! | 进来了 |
[10:49] | Jordan? | 乔丹 |
[10:50] | Female, 20s, red-tag head trauma. | 20来岁的女性 红标签头部创伤 |
[10:52] | T.C. said possible traumatic brain injury and basilar skull fracture. | TC说可能有创伤性脑部损伤以及颅底骨折 |
[10:55] | She’s been in and out of consciousness on the ride over. | 来的路上她一直处于半昏迷状态 |
[10:57] | What’s your name, sweetie? | 你叫什么名字 甜心 |
[10:59] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[10:59] | Okay, Alex. You stay with me, okay? | 好的 艾丽克斯 保持清醒 好吗 |
[11:01] | That’s her! That’s my goddaughter! | 就是她 那是我的教女 |
[11:02] | Oh, my God! Alex! | 我的天 艾丽克斯 |
[11:03] | Sir, you can’t be in here. | 先生 你不能呆在这儿 |
[11:04] | – Alex! Alex! Alex! – It’s okay. He’s my patient. | -艾丽克斯 -没事 他是我的病人 |
[11:05] | – He can talk to her from there. – All right. | -他可以在那跟她说话 -行 |
[11:07] | On three. One, two, three. | 数到三 一 二 三 |
[11:11] | Uncle Boone? | 布恩教父 |
[11:13] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[11:14] | It’s me, sweetie. | 是我 宝贝 |
[11:15] | I’m here for you. | 我在这儿呢 |
[11:19] | BP falling. | 血压下降 |
[11:20] | I need a chem panel and a CBC. | 做血液化验 全血细胞计数 |
[11:21] | Cross and type. | 交叉配型 |
[11:22] | I was so worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[11:26] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[11:27] | Oh, God. Where are you? What’s happening? | 天哪 你在哪儿 发生什么了 |
[11:29] | Alex? | 艾丽克斯 |
[11:30] | Talk to me. What’s going on? | 告诉我 发生什么了 |
[11:31] | I can’t — I can’t see anything. | 我看不见了 |
[11:32] | – Talk to me. – I can’t see. | -跟我说话 -我看不见 |
[11:33] | Talk to me. | 跟我说话 |
[11:34] | – I can’t see! – Do something! | -我什么都看不见 -做点什么 |
[11:35] | – Uncle, help me! – Alex! | -教父 救我 -艾丽克斯 |
[11:37] | Get him out! Let me help her! | 把他弄出去 让我救她 |
[11:38] | We’re gonna take care of her, all right? | 我们会治疗她的 好吗 |
[11:45] | Okay, Alex. We’re gonna figure out what’s going on. | 好了 我们要弄清楚发生了什么 |
[11:47] | Kenny here is gonna take you to C.T., all right? | 肯尼会带你去做CT 好吗 |
[11:50] | I’m right here, Alex. | 我就在这儿 艾丽克斯 |
[11:51] | Look, I’ll be with you the whole way. | 我会全程陪着你的 |
[11:53] | Just say my name – if you need anything, okay? | 如果你需要什么 直接叫我 好吗 |
[11:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:56] | Uncle Boone, are you there? | 布恩教父 你在吗 |
[11:58] | I’m right here, baby. | 我就在这儿 宝贝 |
[11:59] | I’m scared. | 我好害怕 |
[12:00] | You let them take you, okay? | 让他们帮助你 好吗 |
[12:02] | They’re gonna fix you up real good. | 他们会治好你的 |
[12:03] | Priority to C.T. scan. | 做CT扫描之前 |
[12:05] | There could be bleeding in her occipital lobe. | 她的大脑枕叶可能有出血 |
[12:06] | Front of the line we go. | 我们走吧 |
[12:10] | I got no pulse! | 摸不到脉搏了 |
[12:18] | He’s got a pulse now. | 脉搏恢复了 |
[12:19] | Yeah, I saw he had a pacemaker, so I went to do a… | 是 我看他带着起搏器 所以就… |
[12:21] | Precordial thump? Yeah. Good call. | 心前区重击 干得漂亮 |
[12:24] | All right, 50s, male. | 好的 50岁左右 男性 |
[12:25] | Red tag to the E.R. | 贴上红标签送到急诊 |
[12:26] | Forget paramedic. You should be a doctor. | 做什么医疗助手啊 你该当医生 |
[12:28] | Thanks, but I’ll stay with the action. | 谢谢 我会继续努力的 |
[12:30] | I like being the first guy to help people. | 我喜欢当第一个帮助别人的人 |
[12:32] | It’s the one thing I’m really good at. | 这事我确实擅长 |
[12:33] | Well, if you got one skill, that’s a damn good one to have. | 如果说你有一技之长 这真是极好的才华 |
[12:36] | – Look up that. – You got this? | -来看一眼这个 -你没问题吧 |
[12:38] | Okay, yeah. | 好的 |
[12:40] | Adrenaline’s tough to replace, huh? | 没什么能取代肾上腺素 是吧 |
[12:42] | I was a medic in Iraq. | 我曾经在伊拉克当军医 |
[12:43] | Don’t know what I’d be doing if I wasn’t a doctor. | 要是不当医生 我都想不出我能做什么 |
[12:46] | Geez, how’d you go from being a field medic to a doc? | 天啊 你是怎么从战地医生变成普通医生的 |
[12:48] | Somewhere along the way, I just caught a lucky break. | 一路走来 我只是幸运地抓住了机会罢了 |
[12:50] | You’re like an army commercial. | 简直像征兵广告说的那么好 |
[12:53] | You know, they make it seem like you serve | 他们让你觉得服役之后 |
[12:54] | and you’re set for life. | 人生大局已定 |
[12:56] | I still wouldn’t trade it for anything, though. | 但这段经历不管拿什么我都不换 |
[13:04] | Please tell me it’s not like this | 你可别告诉我 |
[13:05] | every night at this hospital. | 医院每晚都是这样的 |
[13:06] | Well, uh, no. Mass casualty’s actually pretty rare, dad. | 不是 大规模伤亡事件相当罕见 爸爸 |
[13:09] | I’m talking about the quality of facilities, | 我说的是医疗设备的质量 |
[13:11] | the protocol, the inefficiencies — | 诊断记录 还有这些无效率的事情 |
[13:13] | Look, can we — can we talk later? Okay? | 听着 我们能不能待会儿再谈 好吗 |
[13:14] | I need to get this patient to surgery. | 我得把这个患者送去手术 |
[13:16] | Paul, look. This is simple triage. | 保罗 听着 这是简单的伤员拣别分类 |
[13:18] | You want the most critical patient. | 你想要处置危急病例 |
[13:20] | This is your patient. | 这就是你的患者 |
[13:21] | Look, I’m just trying to follow Dr. Clemens’ orders. | 听着 我只不过是遵照克莱门斯医生的指示 |
[13:23] | Then Dr. Clemens is wrong. | 那就说明克莱门斯医生是错的 |
[13:27] | Paul, what’s the holdup? | 保罗 为什么耽搁了 |
[13:28] | I need my patient in surgery. | 我得马上给患者做手术 |
[13:30] | Right, my father and I are having a minor difference of opinion | 好的 我爸和我对于该把谁送去手术 |
[13:33] | as to whom we should bring up to surgery. | 产生了小小的分歧 |
[13:34] | You got to be kidding me. | 你在逗我 |
[13:35] | Dr. Cummings, I’m Dr. Clemens. | 卡明斯医生 我是克莱门斯医生 |
[13:37] | This patient is your next surgery. | 这名患者是你的下一台手术 |
[13:38] | She was incorrectly yellow-tagged. | 她不该被贴上黄色标签 |
[13:40] | Her crush injury is now presenting as a distended abdomen. | 现在她的挤压伤呈现出膨隆腹的症状 |
[13:45] | Consider ruptured viscus or hemoperitoneum. | 我认为是内脏破裂或是腹腔积血 |
[13:49] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[13:50] | Paul, let’s prep this patient for surgery. | 保罗 给患者做好手术准备 |
[13:52] | Thank you for your input, Dr. Cummings. | 感谢你提供的信息 卡明斯医生 |
[13:53] | I-I-I would like to observe. | 我想观摩一下 |
[13:56] | How ’bout I sit in on this one? | 观摩这例手术可以吗 |
[13:58] | You know what, it’s Paul’s first night in surgery, | 这是保罗第一晚做手术 |
[14:00] | so I don’t think it’s — | 所以我觉得这样不 |
[14:04] | Scrubs are right in there. | 手术服就在这边 |
[14:05] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[14:07] | You didn’t have to say yes. | 你不必答应 |
[14:09] | Yeah, I did. He’s relentless. | 不 我必须 他特别顽固 |
[14:11] | He would have found his way into that O.R. eventually. | 不然他也会想办法进手术室 |
[14:13] | Hey, you. Crazy night, huh? | 真是忙疯了的一晚 |
[14:14] | One for the books. | 简直是书里写的那种 |
[14:15] | I-is Alex done with her scan? | 艾丽克斯的CT做完了吗 |
[14:17] | Uh, she’ll be back in five. | 她五分钟之后回来 |
[14:21] | Is this how – it’s gonna be between us now? | 我们之间现在就这样了吗 |
[14:25] | I’ve got work to do. I’m sure you do, too. | 我有事要忙 我想你也是 |
[14:29] | Michael. Walk with me. | 迈克 跟我走一趟 |
[14:31] | – How are we on blood? – Doing good. | -血液情况怎样 -还好 |
[14:33] | We just got a new shipment in from the blood drive at Lackland. | 我们刚从拉克兰血库进了一批血 |
[14:35] | Should take us through the night. | 应该足够我们撑过今晚了 |
[14:36] | Great. ICU just freed up some beds. | 好 重症监护室刚刚空出些床位 |
[14:38] | Let’s get some patients up there asap. | 我们赶快把一些病患转移过去 |
[14:41] | You a fan of grumpy cat? | 你是不爽猫的粉丝 |
[14:44] | Make me laugh every time. | 每次看到它我都想笑 |
[14:46] | No, it’s, uh — when my daughter and I got our new phones, | 其实是我和我女儿拿到新手机的时候 |
[14:48] | we somehow got stuck sharing the same cloud, | 不知为何 我俩共享使用了同一个云端 |
[14:50] | so now I’m getting her texts every five seconds. | 于是现在我每五秒都能收到她的短信 |
[14:52] | I’ve just got to ask them to disconnect it. | 我刚刚叫他们断开连接 |
[14:55] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[14:56] | Sharing that cloud gives you complete insight into her world. | 共享云端让你可以深入了解她的世界 |
[15:00] | That’s like a gift from the gods. | 简直是上天给你的大礼 |
[15:02] | Make sure she’s not doing anything, you know… | 一定保证她没做些什么… |
[15:04] | Unsavory. | 毁坏名声的事 |
[15:08] | Anyway heading to the ICU. | 不管怎样 去重症监护室吧 |
[15:17] | Oh, doc. Thank God. | 医生 谢天谢地 |
[15:19] | Her vision came back. | 她的视觉恢复了 |
[15:20] | I thought it would be good if he hung out with Alex. | 我想如果他和艾丽克斯待在一起比较好 |
[15:21] | It keeps them both calmer. | 这让他们都更冷静 |
[15:22] | That was a great idea. | 真是个好主意 |
[15:23] | I’m just gonna get in there and take a look. | 我来看一下这里的情况 |
[15:26] | You have any blurriness? | 你现在视物模糊吗 |
[15:27] | Just a little. | 有一点 |
[15:28] | Thought my painting career was over before it started. | 我还以为我的绘画生涯还没开始就结束了 |
[15:31] | I can imagine. | 我能想象得到 |
[15:32] | Well, your C.T. came back and there’s no acute bleeding, | 你的CT结果显示没有急性出血 |
[15:34] | but we’re still gonna have ophthalmology and neurology take a look. | 但我们还得给你做眼科以及神经科检查 |
[15:38] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[15:39] | Aside from the bumps and bruises, I feel okay. | 除了肿块和淤青 我觉得还可以 |
[15:42] | That’s good. | 真不错 |
[15:43] | Have they figured out why the building blew up? | 他们查清楚楼房的爆炸原因了吗 |
[15:45] | Alex, please. You need to rest. | 艾丽克斯 你需要休息 |
[15:47] | Let the doctor go do her job. | 让医生去忙她的吧 |
[15:48] | That’s okay. Early reports are saying it’s a gas-line leak. | 没关系的 最初的调查结果说是煤气泄漏 |
[15:51] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[15:52] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[15:54] | I was working late at the diner, | 我在餐厅工作到很晚 |
[15:55] | and I can’t remember if I turned off the pilot light. | 我想不起来自己有没有关常明火了 |
[15:58] | Alex, it’s not your fault, honey. | 艾丽克斯 这不是你的错 亲爱的 |
[16:00] | It couldn’t be. | 肯定不是 |
[16:01] | Um…somebody want to catch me up here? | 有没有人能告诉我是怎么回事 |
[16:04] | My diner is on the ground level of the same building that was damaged. | 我的餐厅位于那栋爆炸大厦的第一层 |
[16:07] | When we close up in the evenings, | 晚上打烊以后 |
[16:08] | it’s Alex’s job – to turn off the pilot light | 关掉炉灶还有热水器的常明火 |
[16:10] | for the stove and water heater. | 是艾丽克斯的职责所在 |
[16:11] | And I couldn’t remember if I did, | 我想不起来我关没关了 |
[16:13] | so I got dressed and headed back to the diner to check. | 所以我穿上衣服回到餐厅检查 |
[16:15] | But just as I went inside — | 但我刚进去的时候 |
[16:17] | Alex, I’m sure that your uncle is right. | 艾丽克斯 我想你教父说的是对的 |
[16:19] | I mean, have you ever forgotten before? | 你之前忘关过吗 |
[16:20] | No. No, it’s just I — | 没有 只不过我 |
[16:22] | I just — I ca– I ca– can’t remember. | 只不过我 我记不起来了 |
[16:26] | Alex? | 艾丽克斯 |
[16:28] | BP’s 220 systolic. | 收缩压220 |
[16:29] | What does that mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[16:31] | What does that — Alex! | 这意味着 艾丽克斯 |
[16:32] | – What does that mean? Alex? – Weak on the right side. | -什么意思 艾丽克斯 -右侧脉搏微弱 |
[16:34] | All right, start a nitro drip. She’s having a stroke. | 开始滴注硝酸甘油 她中风了 |
[16:36] | Boone, you’re hyperventilating. | 布恩 你换气过度了 |
[16:37] | Try to breathe like me. | 像我一样呼吸 |
[16:38] | Oh, God! Try to breathe like me. | 天啊 快像我一样呼吸 |
[16:40] | Oh, God! Oh, God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[16:42] | I got it. | 我这就来 |
[16:43] | No pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[16:46] | His heart’s failing. Grab a crash cart. | 他心脏衰竭了 把急救车推过来 |
[16:47] | Come on. Come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[16:49] | The last of the red and yellow tags | 最后几个贴红色和黄色标签的伤者 |
[16:51] | have been moved to ERs. | 已被送往急诊室救治 |
[16:52] | We got a few green tags, | 还有几个贴绿色标签的 |
[16:53] | but I think everyone’s been treated. | 但所有伤者都得到了救治 |
[16:54] | Okay, great. Let’s pack it up. | 太好了 咱们准备撤吧 |
[16:56] | Where’s Gwen and Drew? | 格温和德鲁在哪呢 |
[16:57] | They were doing last looks with Bennett. | 他们正和班尼特一起检查最后那几个伤者 |
[17:06] | All right, everybody. | 大家听好了 |
[17:07] | We are looking for that big army medic. | 我们一起找找那个高个儿军医 |
[17:08] | Drew, are you sure you and Gwen saw him come in here? | 德鲁 你和格温确实看见他进来了 |
[17:11] | A guy that size is kind of hard to miss. | 他那种身材的人很难看错 |
[17:13] | I saw him run into the building after the second explosion. | 我看见他在第二次爆炸后冲进楼里去了 |
[17:18] | That’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[17:20] | I’m not leaving till I find him! | 不找到他我不走 |
[17:22] | Bennett! | 班尼特 |
[17:23] | Bennett?! | 班尼特 |
[17:24] | Bennett! Can you hear us? | 班尼特 能听到我们吗 |
[17:25] | Over here! Over here! | 在这 在这 |
[17:29] | Bennett! We’re here! | 班尼特 我们在这 |
[17:31] | Let’s get this stuff off him. | 我们把这东西移开 |
[17:33] | Can you guys move him? | 你们能抬起他吗 |
[17:36] | Watch out. Watch out. | 小心 小心 |
[17:38] | Be really careful. | 千万小心 |
[17:40] | Careful. I’ll support the torso. | 小心 我来支撑躯干 |
[17:43] | Pull on three. | 数三下就拉他出来 |
[17:44] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[17:44] | Tee, his arm’s been severed. | T 他的胳膊断了 |
[17:47] | Son of a bitch. | 真见鬼 |
[17:48] | We got to move him now. | 我们得现在就把他抬出去 |
[17:51] | Okay. And now to reduce the compartment pressure. | 好 现在减少骨筋膜间室压力 |
[17:54] | 10 blade to our intern. | 给实习生10号手术刀 |
[17:56] | Seriously? | 你认真的 |
[17:57] | Never do it, never learn. | 不动手做就学不会 |
[17:59] | You’re up, Paul. | 轮到你上了 保罗 |
[18:00] | You mean an 11 blade, right, Dr. Clemens? | 你是说11号手术刀吧 克莱门斯医生 |
[18:02] | Well, I said 10. I meant 10. | 我说的10号 我指的就是10号 |
[18:04] | We all have our preferences. | 我们都有自己的偏好 |
[18:05] | Well, it’s not a preference. | 这可不是偏好 |
[18:06] | There’s a right way and a wrong way. | 这是正与误的问题 |
[18:08] | 11 gives you a more precise cut and less tissue trauma. | 11号刀切得更精准 对组织创伤也更少 |
[18:11] | I know what an 11 blade does, | 我知道11号手术刀的好处 |
[18:12] | but we don’t have time to be cute or fancy. | 但我们没工夫考虑美观精致 |
[18:14] | This is a fasciotomy to reduce the compartment pressure. | 这是减少骨筋膜间室压力的筋膜切开术 |
[18:17] | This isn’t neurosurgery. | 不是神经外科手术 |
[18:18] | That’s for sure. | 哦 是吗 |
[18:22] | 10 blade to our intern, please. | 请递给实习生10号手术刀 |
[18:23] | Paul, use the 11 blade. | 保罗 用11号手术刀 |
[18:25] | Dr. Cummings, I understand | 卡明斯医生 我理解 |
[18:27] | that you are used to running the show, | 你习惯做手术时什么都由你说了算 |
[18:29] | but you are in my O.R., | 但此时你在我的手术室 |
[18:30] | and I cannot have you compromising my team. | 我不能让你危害到我的队伍 |
[18:32] | You will either have to let us do our work or step out. | 你要么让我们做好工作 要么就出去 |
[18:37] | Fine. I’ll step out. | 好吧 我出去 |
[18:39] | Just drives me crazy to see things done the wrong way. | 你们做的完全不对 看得我闹心 |
[18:46] | You’ve had to put up with that your whole life, huh? | 你一辈子都在受这个气 |
[18:48] | I came out here to get out from under his shadow. | 我到这里就是为了逃出他的阴影 |
[18:52] | I guess – Texas wasn’t far enough. | 我猜 得克萨斯还是不够远 |
[18:54] | James Bennett, 23. | 詹姆斯·班尼特 23岁 |
[18:55] | Building collapse caused transhumeral amputation to the left arm. | 建筑物倒塌导致上臂断掉 |
[18:58] | Hypotensive and tachycardic. | 血压过低 伴有心跳过速 |
[18:59] | Mollie, prep this arm for re-attachment. | 莫莉 清理一下断臂 准备再植 |
[19:01] | My hand’s burning. | 我的手在发烫 |
[19:02] | Just give me something for it. I’ll be okay. | 给我点什么对付一下 我会好起来的 |
[19:03] | Take it easy, there, Bennett. | 放松 放松 班尼特 |
[19:05] | Give me two migs of ativan and push another 10 of morphine. | 给我两毫克镇静剂 再打十毫克吗啡 |
[19:07] | And, uh, Jocelyn, get me two units of O-neg | 乔斯林 再给我拿两个单位O型阴性血 |
[19:09] | and set up for a central line. | 然后开一条中心静脉 |
[19:10] | Take it easy. | 别激动 |
[19:12] | I’m going back out there! | 我要回去 |
[19:13] | He can shoot me if he wants me to stay! | 要是想让我待在这 不如拿枪打我 |
[19:15] | No one’s gonna shoot you, okay? | 没人会开枪打你的 好吗 |
[19:16] | We’re gonna take care of you. | 我们现在给你治疗 |
[19:18] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[19:19] | All right. | 好了 |
[19:20] | There we go. | 开始吧 |
[19:22] | Jocelyn, can you call up to surgery | 乔斯林 你能给手术室打个电话吗 |
[19:23] | and make sure there’s an O.R. free for arm re-attachment? | 确保有手术室能进行断臂再植 |
[19:26] | – Do it now. – Right away. | -现在就去 -马上 |
[19:27] | Okay. You okay? You took quite a shot. | 好的 你怎么样 你狠挨了几下 |
[19:29] | I’m good. I’ve been hit harder than that before. | 我很好 比这个重的我也挨过 |
[19:31] | On three. One, two, three. | 数到三 一 二 三 |
[19:36] | He’s in heart failure. There’s fluid in his lungs. | 他已经心力衰竭了 肺里都是渗出液 |
[19:38] | Did we miss a heart attack? | 我们是不是漏诊了心梗 |
[19:39] | No, his second troponin is normal. | 不是 他的肌钙蛋白二正常 |
[19:41] | It’s not complicated enough. | 这还不够充分明确诊断 |
[19:42] | He needs an echocardiogram. | 他需要做个心电图 |
[19:43] | – Yeah. – Alex’s MRI is back. | -没错 -艾丽克斯的磁共振结果出来了 |
[19:47] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[19:49] | Things just got more complicated for Alex. | 艾丽克斯的病情更复杂了 |
[19:51] | Yeah. It’s not good. | 是啊 情况不妙 |
[19:53] | Krista, stay here and watch Boone. | 克丽丝塔 你留在这看着布恩 |
[19:54] | I’ll be upstairs – getting a surgical consult. | 我上楼去找人来会诊 |
[19:56] | – Excuse me. – Okay. | -我先走了 -好 |
[20:02] | Alex has a carotid dissection | 艾丽克斯出现了颈动脉剥离 |
[20:03] | that has sent blood clots to her brain. | 导致血栓进入了脑血管 |
[20:05] | Well, that would explain the loss of vision | 难怪她什么都看不见 |
[20:07] | – and then the stroke. – Exactly. | -然后出现了中风 -没错 |
[20:09] | In a few hours, the damage from the stroke will be permanent, | 再过几小时 中风所导致的伤害就不可逆了 |
[20:11] | and a large section of her brain will die. | 而且她的大部分大脑都会死亡 |
[20:14] | But there is a Hail Mary. | 但有个孤注一掷的办法 |
[20:17] | A mechanical embolectomy. | 机械取栓术 |
[20:20] | We retrieve the clots from her brain using a catheter. | 我们用导管从她的大脑里导出血栓 |
[20:22] | But we’ll be hard-pressed getting an interventionalist | 但这个时间找介入专家来院协助 |
[20:25] | to the hospital at this hour. | 难度很大 |
[20:26] | Yeah, well, the thing is, we already have one. | 是 但问题是 我们手上就有一个 |
[20:31] | Paul’s dad. | 保罗的爸爸 |
[20:32] | I’ve already called the hospital for privileges, | 我已经给医院打电话申请了 |
[20:34] | and they’re sending over authorization for the procedure now. | 他们现在正在发程序授权书过来 |
[20:39] | I-I’d like you to ask him. | 我想麻烦你去请他 |
[20:41] | I figure he’d respect you more, you know? | 我觉得他会更尊敬你一些 |
[20:43] | Surgeon to surgeon. | 就外科医生之间来说 |
[20:50] | – Yeah. – Awesome. Thank you. I appreciate it. | -行 -太好了 谢谢 十分感谢 |
[20:54] | Limb re-attachment in the E.R.? I don’t know. | 在急诊室进行断臂再植 我不知道 |
[20:56] | What’s the wait – on surgery and vascular? | 谁在用 心血管手术 |
[20:57] | Backed up for hours. | 再等几个小时 |
[20:58] | Bennett doesn’t have hours, okay? | 班尼特没有几个小时可以等 懂吗 |
[21:00] | He’ll lose the arm. | 再等他的断臂就用不了了 |
[21:01] | I don’t know his full story, | 我不知道他到底经历了什么 |
[21:02] | but he’s not had it easy since post-deployment. | 但退伍后他就一直不好过 |
[21:04] | So you got to let us try. | 你得让我们试试 |
[21:05] | Okay, he’s a soldier. He’s one of us. | 他是军人 是我们的一员 |
[21:07] | He was out there saving people and got hurt. | 他当时在外面救人 然后受了伤 |
[21:08] | I-I get what’s at stake. I want you guys to do it. | 我知道情况很紧急 我希望你们能手术 |
[21:10] | But if we get swamped again, | 但如果又变得忙起来 |
[21:11] | I can’t have you two siphoned off | 我不想剩下的当班时间里 |
[21:12] | for the rest of the night while other people die. | 别人都快死了 你们俩却脱不开身 |
[21:14] | – Mollie. – Yes? | -莫莉 -什么事 |
[21:15] | How we looking on mass casualty admits? | 大型事故的伤者入院情况怎么样 |
[21:17] | I haven’t had one in a while. They say the area’s all clear. | 很久没人送来了 据说现场已经没有伤者了 |
[21:19] | – There you go. – Okay, okay. Do it. | -怎么样 -好吧 好吧 你们去吧 |
[21:21] | But we get busy, I’m gonna pull you off. | 但一旦忙起来 我会把你俩叫回来 |
[21:22] | We can’t trade a life for an arm. | 不能因为一条手臂放弃一条生命 |
[21:23] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[21:24] | – It wasn’t a heart attack. – No. | -不是心梗 -的确不是 |
[21:26] | How did his heart get so dilated? | 他的心脏怎么扩张这么多 |
[21:28] | He mentioned that he was under a lot of pressure | 他提到说今天晚上早些时候 |
[21:30] | earlier this evening. | 压力很大 |
[21:31] | It could be the severe stressor | 可能是由于高度紧张 |
[21:33] | that weakened his heart, causing dilation. | 导致心脏虚弱 才发生了心脏扩张 |
[21:36] | Takotsubo cardiomyopathy. | 应激性心肌病 |
[21:38] | Broken-heart syndrome? | 破碎之心综合征 |
[21:39] | That’s what it looks like. | 看起来是 |
[21:41] | He’s gonna need a heart transplant — | 他需要心脏移植 |
[21:42] | or, at the very least, an LVAD. | 或者至少要装个左心室辅助器 |
[21:44] | We’ll let him know what his options are when he wakes up. | 等他醒了我们再跟他谈治疗方案 |
[21:46] | But for now, we should keep an eye on Alex’s surgery. | 但现在 我们注意下艾丽克斯的手术 |
[21:49] | He’ll want to know how she’s doing. | 他会想知道艾丽克斯病情究竟怎么样 |
[21:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:50] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[21:54] | It’s all right, bud. | 没事的 兄弟 |
[21:56] | And we’ve just received hospital privileges | 我们刚刚收到了医院的回复 |
[21:58] | for you to perform the surgery. | 同意你来做手术 |
[22:00] | Of course you did. | 你们当然收到了 |
[22:02] | So, um, Dr. Clemmens, | 所以 克莱门斯医生 |
[22:03] | You’ll allow me to use your O.R.? | 你允许我使用你的手术室 |
[22:06] | And perhaps an 11 blade? | 或许还能用一下11号手术刀吗 |
[22:09] | Look, I’m sorry if you felt that I was… | 我很抱歉如果让你感到我… |
[22:13] | Tactless. Disrespectful. Rude — | 半吊子 没礼貌 粗鲁 |
[22:15] | Dad! | 爸 |
[22:17] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[22:20] | You’re the only one capable of the procedure | 你是唯一一个有能力做这台手术 |
[22:22] | that will save her life. | 救她的人 |
[22:26] | Okay? So, please, just — just do it. | 所以 求你了 做手术吧 |
[22:36] | Fine. I’ll perform the procedure. | 好 我会做手术 |
[22:39] | Under two conditions. | 但有两个条件 |
[22:41] | One, Dr. Clemmens, you stay out of my O.R. | 第一 克莱门斯医生 离我的手术室远点 |
[22:44] | And two, I need Paul to assist me. | 第二 我要保罗做我的助手 |
[22:48] | It’s his first night on surgery. | 今晚是他第一次做手术 |
[22:50] | It’s not mine. | 我不是 |
[22:53] | Paul, scrub in. | 保罗 刷手进去吧 |
[22:55] | We can finally have that talk you’ve been avoiding. | 我们终于能谈谈你一直不想谈的事了 |
[23:09] | And we are steering the catheter | 现在我们把导管插入到 |
[23:12] | up to the blood clot in her brain. | 她大脑里有血栓的地方 |
[23:16] | Opening the basket and grabbing the clot. | 打开网篮碎栓器 然后抓住血栓 |
[23:22] | Watch this, Paul. | 看好 保罗 |
[23:24] | And just like that… | 就像这样… |
[23:27] | Adios, clot. | 再见了 血栓 |
[23:30] | That’s really cool. | 很厉害 |
[23:32] | Oh, finally. | 终于啊 |
[23:33] | You think your old man’s cool. | 你觉得老爹很厉害了 |
[23:35] | I’ve always thought that, dad. | 我一直都这么觉得 爸爸 |
[23:37] | Well, I find that hard to believe. | 我不太相信 |
[23:40] | You could’ve gone to my alma mater or my med school | 你本来可以去我的母校或者我的医学院 |
[23:43] | or joined our practice after your residency. | 或者实习结束后和我们一起行医 |
[23:45] | I said I admired you. I didn’t say I want to be you. | 我说我尊敬你 但我没说我想变成你 |
[23:47] | Can we do this later, please? | 我们等会再谈吗 |
[23:48] | Well, it’s the only time I get to see you. | 这是我唯一能见到你的机会 |
[23:50] | Every time I call, you’re either too busy or too tired | 每次我打电话 你不是太忙就是太累 |
[23:54] | or whatever else you make up to get me off the phone. | 要不就是找借口挂我的电话 |
[23:58] | So, let’s talk about what it’s gonna take for you | 我们来谈谈到底要怎样 |
[24:02] | to accept a surgical residency to Johns Hopkins. | 你才会到约翰·霍普金斯医学院外科实习 |
[24:07] | It’s time for you to go big or go home. | 现在你要么成大器 要么回老家 |
[24:12] | So, what was your lucky break? | 你走过什么好运 |
[24:15] | That’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[24:17] | We’re re-attaching an arm. We got time. | 我们在进行断臂再植 有的是时间 |
[24:19] | Touché. | 说的也是 |
[24:21] | You ever drive a ’64 GTO? | 你开过六四年出的GTO吗 |
[24:23] | No. That the car you had growing up? | 没有 你是开那辆车长大的吗 |
[24:25] | Oh, hell no. I was broke. | 当然不是 当时我穷困潦倒 |
[24:26] | But Thad and I, we drove one one time. | 但是我和萨德开过一次 |
[24:28] | Man, driving that car was a real come-to-jesus moment. | 兄弟 开那辆车真是能爽上天 |
[24:32] | W-wait. So… | 等等 所以… |
[24:33] | Wait, did you and your bro steal a car? | 你和你弟弟偷了辆车 |
[24:35] | Oh, well, we were gonna return it. | 我们后来本想还回去的 |
[24:38] | We used to go down to Camden Yards | 我们以前会去康敦球场 |
[24:39] | and “borrow” cars during games. | 然后在比赛期间「借」车来开 |
[24:42] | We got about five blocks before we got busted. | 在被抓到之前 我们跑了五个街区 |
[24:45] | Morning of the hearing, we’re on our way to the courthouse, | 审讯的那天早上 去法院的路上 |
[24:47] | and the energy felt wrong. | 周围的气氛很不对劲 |
[24:49] | So we look around, | 所以我们看了看四周 |
[24:51] | and everyone’s eyes are on the TVs. | 所有人都在看电视 |
[24:54] | And what was going on? What was on it? | 出了什么事 在播什么 |
[24:56] | Well, we got there just in time | 我们到那儿的时候 |
[24:58] | to see the second plane | 正好看到第二架飞机 |
[25:00] | crash into the world trade center. | 撞上世贸中心 |
[25:03] | So we just sat there and we watched, stunned. | 我们就坐在那看着 惊呆了 |
[25:06] | And, you know, just, uh… | 然后 就… |
[25:09] | made all the crap we were doing just seem so childish. | 显得我们所做的一切都太孩子气了 |
[25:14] | So we went up to the judge and we said, | 所以我们就去找法官 然后说 |
[25:15] | “Hey, if you let us off, | 「如果你放了我们 |
[25:17] | We will go straight down to the recruiting office, | 我们会直接去征兵办公室 |
[25:19] | Sign up for the army, go kick some serious ass for the U.S.A.” | 报名参军 为美国报仇」 |
[25:26] | – Some break. – Yeah. | -的确是走运了 -对啊 |
[25:28] | I told you — boosting that car | 我说过了 偷的那辆车 |
[25:30] | was a serious come-to-jesus moment. | 真的是爽上天 |
[25:33] | So the army put me through med school. | 部队安排我去上了医学院 |
[25:35] | Without that, who knows where I’d be? | 要是没有这段经历 天晓得我现在在哪儿 |
[25:37] | Probably in prison, | 大概在蹲监狱 |
[25:39] | getting traded for a pack of cigarettes. | 跟人做交易就为换一包烟 |
[25:40] | I’m worth at least a carton. | 我至少能值一箱烟吧 |
[25:42] | Whatever you say, doc. | 随便你怎么说咯 医生 |
[25:45] | I can’t — – I can’t give you a decision. | 我现在没办法做决定 |
[25:47] | Well, you’re gonna have to. | 你一定要做 |
[25:49] | They’re not gonna hold that residency for you forever. | 那个住院医师的名额不会永远为你保留着的 |
[25:52] | I didn’t ask you to get me one. | 这职位又不是我求你要的 |
[25:53] | And if I wanted one, dad, | 爸 如果我想要找工作 |
[25:54] | I would’ve gotten one myself, all right? | 我也会凭自己的力量去争取的好吗 |
[25:56] | Maybe. It’s very competitive. | 也许吧 这个职位竞争很激烈 |
[25:59] | People would kill for this opportunity. | 为了这个机会别人会争个你死我活 |
[26:01] | But you didn’t even try. | 可你连试都不想试 |
[26:03] | That tells me you were afraid. | 这意味着你是在害怕 |
[26:05] | I wa– – no, I wasn’t afraid, okay? | 不 我根本没在害怕好吗 |
[26:08] | I didn’t want to go there. | 我是不想去那里 |
[26:09] | Well, sometimes a father can see what’s best | 有时父亲能看出什么对自己的孩子最好 |
[26:11] | for their child even if they can’t. | 即便自己的孩子不知道 |
[26:17] | Just checking in to see how Alex’s procedure went. | 我是来看看艾丽克斯的手术进行得如何 |
[26:20] | How do you think it went? | 你觉得进行得如何 |
[26:22] | Paul, – we’ll talk about this later. | 保罗 这件事我们稍后再谈 |
[26:24] | I need to make sure your, uh, | 我需要确定你们的 |
[26:26] | staff can properly take care of my patient. | 医务人员能妥善地照顾好我的患者 |
[26:32] | Come on. Let’s take a walk. | 来吧 咱们去走一走 |
[26:36] | Please tell me we’re done, Gwen. | 拜托告诉我没患者了 格温 |
[26:38] | We’ve been given the all-clear. | 警报解除 |
[26:39] | No more casualties headed this way. | 这边已经没有伤者送来了 |
[26:41] | Finally! | 终于啊 |
[26:42] | Yeah, it’s been a hell of a night. | 是啊 这一晚上真是忙疯了 |
[26:45] | You were right with your advice about my daughter’s phone. | 关于我女儿手机的建议 你说的对 |
[26:47] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[26:48] | I mean, don’t check it out. | 我是说 不要点开细看 |
[26:52] | That is – a very skimpy bathing suit. | 这套泳衣还真是有够小啊 |
[26:54] | I didn’t even know she had that. | 我都不晓得她有这套泳衣 |
[26:56] | I did not get her that phone to be sexting. | 我给她买手机可不是为了发色情短信 |
[26:59] | I thought she was a nerd. | 我还以为她是书呆子 |
[27:00] | I mean, – I-I want her to be a nerd. | 我是说我倒想她是书呆子 |
[27:02] | Kids are what they are, you know? | 孩子们就是这样啦 |
[27:05] | Holy sh– | 我了个去 |
[27:06] | She just said, “My dad works all night. | 她刚刚发的「我爸整晚都在上班 |
[27:08] | He won’t know if we hook up.” | 如果咱俩滚床单他也不会知道的」 |
[27:13] | She — she is — she is grounded forever. | 她要被永远禁足了 |
[27:16] | That text is going to be her last on that phone. | 这条短信将是她发的最后一条短信 |
[27:20] | Wait. | 等下 |
[27:22] | Hold on. Keep your cool. | 别着急 冷静一下 |
[27:25] | Don’t blow your cover. | 不要暴露你的身份 |
[27:26] | Blow my cover? – this isn’t “The departed.” | 暴露身份 这又不是「无间行者」 |
[27:28] | This is my daughter we’re talking about. | 我们说的可是我亲生女儿哎 |
[27:30] | No, no. Look. | 不是 听我说 |
[27:31] | When the Brits cracked the Nazi code in World War II, | 二战期间当英国人破解了纳粹的密码后 |
[27:35] | they waited to get more information, right? | 他们会等待获得更多的信息 明白 |
[27:37] | I don’t care about that. | 我才不在乎呢 |
[27:39] | Some punk named sexyman916 | 一个名叫「性感男人916」的小阿飞 |
[27:42] | is sexting with my daughter. | 在跟我闺女发色情短信 |
[27:43] | Okay. Blow your cover. | 行吧 曝光身份好了 |
[27:46] | And you’ll never know what she’s up to again, okay? | 下次她做了什么你永远都不会知道了 |
[27:48] | Now, you listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[27:49] | You have Janet make sure she’s in, and you track this. | 你告诉珍妮特帮忙看着 你再盯好进展 |
[27:53] | You don’t know what else she’s up to. | 不然天晓得她会犯下什么事 |
[27:57] | I think I’m gonna be sick. | 我真是要疯了 |
[27:58] | Yeah, well, get used to it. | 慢慢习惯吧 |
[28:01] | I wish I had something like that | 真希望我也有这种大杀器 |
[28:02] | to know what Naomi’s doing. | 可以知道娜奥米的一举一动 |
[28:04] | Trust me — they grow up really fast. | 相信我 孩子们长得太快了 |
[28:10] | I hate technology. | 我恨高科技 |
[28:16] | Hey, babe. – haven’t seen you all night. | 宝贝 一晚上都没见你呢 |
[28:17] | So, limb attachment in the E.R. | 在急诊室做断肢再植 |
[28:21] | That’s pretty exciting stuff. | 真是让人热血沸腾呢 |
[28:22] | Yeah. Just waiting for it to pink up, see if it worked. | 正等着恢复供血变粉红呢 如果成功的话 |
[28:25] | So, how you feeling, mama? | 你感觉如何呀 准妈咪 |
[28:27] | You didn’t get any sleep this afternoon. | 今天下午你都没睡过觉 |
[28:28] | I know — that’s because every time I close my eyes, | 我知道 因为每次我一闭上眼 |
[28:31] | there’s a million questions just running through my brain. | 大脑中就涌起无数的问题 |
[28:33] | You need to relax. | 你需要放松 |
[28:35] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[28:36] | I’m trying, but… | 我在努力尝试 但 |
[28:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:41] | Which O.B. are we going with? | 我们要去看哪个产科医师 |
[28:42] | Where are we gonna live once the baby gets here? | 等孩子出生我们要住在哪儿 |
[28:44] | And who’s gonna take care of the baby | 如果咱俩一起值班的话 |
[28:46] | when we’re both working a shift? | 谁来照顾宝宝呢 |
[28:48] | Dr. Newton, my apartment, | 牛顿医生 我的公寓 |
[28:49] | Topher will schedule us on different shifts. | 陶福会安排咱们俩错开值班 |
[28:51] | I’m a genius. Problem solved. | 我真是天才 问题解决 |
[28:53] | Thank you. | 谢我 |
[28:54] | Okay, well, I prefer Dr. Zeuli over Dr. Newton, | 我更倾向于祖力医生而不是牛顿医生 |
[28:57] | Uh, your apartment is way too small, | 你的公寓太小了 |
[28:59] | And we will never see each other if we work separate shifts. | 如果咱俩错开值班 那就没机会看到对方了 |
[29:02] | When you put it like that… | 如果你这么说的话 |
[29:04] | Jordan, I need you to talk to Boone. He’s freaking out. | 乔丹 我需要你去跟布恩谈谈 他吓坏了 |
[29:07] | Okay. I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上去 |
[29:09] | Thank God you’re cute. | 感谢上帝 你真可爱 |
[29:10] | I have seen – hundreds of surgical residents | 我见过上百个外科住院医 |
[29:14] | and E.R. interns do their rotations, | 还有急诊实习医做手术 |
[29:15] | and I can tell you, | 我可以告诉你 |
[29:16] | after one day, you’re in the top five. | 总有一天 你会跻身前五位 |
[29:20] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -对 |
[29:22] | So I get why your father pushes you as hard as he does. | 我也理解为什么你父亲会这么逼你上进 |
[29:26] | I’m sure you are a really good E.R. doc, | 我确信你是一位非常优秀的急诊医生 |
[29:29] | but you could be an amazing surgeon. | 但你也可以成为一位优秀的外科医生 |
[29:32] | It’s like when Jordan left the Bulls to go play baseball. | 感觉就像乔丹离开公牛队去打棒球一样 |
[29:36] | It just — it just felt like such a waste. | 感觉真的是很浪费 |
[29:38] | Yeah, but that was his first love. | 但棒球是他最初的爱啊 |
[29:41] | He was just following his heart. | 他只是顺从自己的心而已 |
[29:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:44] | So, what’s in your heart? | 那你心里是怎么想的 |
[29:45] | E.R. Medicine? | 急诊医学吗 |
[29:49] | – No. – Then what is? | -不是 -那是什么 |
[29:51] | Because if you are just rebelling against your father, | 如果你只是单纯地跟父亲作对的话 |
[29:55] | Then you’re cutting your nose off to spite your face. | 你是在跟自己过不去了 |
[29:58] | If you want to be a surgeon, be one. | 如果你想做外科医生 那就去做 |
[30:08] | Boone, you do understand that if you refuse | 布恩 如果你拒绝我给你的医疗建议 |
[30:11] | the medical advice that I’m giving you, | 你知道这样做的的后果吗 |
[30:13] | Your chance of survival is close to zero? | 你的生存几率会降至为零 |
[30:17] | Yes, I understand. | 是的 我明白 |
[30:20] | Yes, I want to die. | 没错 我想死 |
[30:25] | Where is this coming from? | 你究竟是为什么这样做 |
[30:29] | What about Alex? | 艾丽克斯怎么办 |
[30:31] | She’s gonna need you now more than ever. | 她现在无比地需要你 |
[30:38] | Okay, look, I — I realize | 好吧 我知道 |
[30:41] | that a heart transplant is a scary proposal — | 心脏移植手术听起来是很可怕 |
[30:43] | It’s not that. | 不是因为这个 |
[30:47] | The heart should go to someone else. | 那个心脏应该给别人 |
[30:49] | Why would you s– | 为什么你… |
[30:50] | Because. | 因为 |
[30:54] | I caused that explosion | 是我造成了那场爆炸 |
[30:56] | that made that building collapse. | 使得大楼坍塌 |
[31:03] | Can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[31:04] | Hey. What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[31:06] | Our — our first patient of the shift, Boone, | 咱们夜班接收的第一位患者 布恩 |
[31:08] | The whole mass casualty was his fault. | 整个意外事故就是他造成的 |
[31:10] | He just confessed to me that he was bankrupt, | 他刚刚跟我坦白认罪说他破产了 |
[31:13] | so he intentionally set fire to his diner | 所以他故意在自己餐厅放火 |
[31:15] | to collect the insurance company. | 以便获得保险公司的赔偿 |
[31:17] | He thought it was contained. | 他以为火势能够控制住 |
[31:19] | And now he may have injured or killed all of those people, | 现在却造成那些人因此受伤或丧命 |
[31:22] | Not to mention his goddaughter. | 更别提他自己的教女也包括其中 |
[31:25] | Has he been read his rights? | 他被拘捕了没 |
[31:26] | The police are on their way, | 警察正在路上 |
[31:27] | But for now, he’s our patient, | 但现在他还是我们的病患 |
[31:29] | And…we just have to keep him alive. | 现在我们得保证让他活着 |
[31:31] | Except he’s refusing medical treatment. | 除非他拒绝被医治 |
[31:33] | He just wants to die. | 他只想死 |
[31:34] | Yeah, I don’t think he’s gonna get off that lucky. | 我倒认为他没那么好运而免受治罪 |
[31:36] | He’s devastated about what he did. | 他对自己造成的事故十分震惊 |
[31:39] | Especially – how it’s gonna affect Alex. | 尤其是对艾丽克斯的伤害 |
[31:40] | He can’t even face her. | 他甚至无法面对她 |
[31:43] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[31:45] | I have to tell her – before the police get here. | 我还得在警察赶来之前告诉她这件事 |
[31:47] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[31:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[31:50] | Good times. | 美好时光不再啊 |
[31:52] | So, they’re taking this thing off? | 那么要把这东西拿下来了吗 |
[31:55] | I was just starting to like it. | 我刚开始喜欢上了呢 |
[31:56] | It’s kind of a cool look. | 这个造型还蛮酷的 |
[31:58] | Well, listen, with some time and healing | 只需一些时间等待愈合 |
[32:00] | and a good amount of physical therapy, | 再进行大量的机能康复治疗 |
[32:01] | You’re gonna be ready to work. | 你就可以准备工作了 |
[32:03] | Work? | 工作 |
[32:04] | Yeah, that’s — that’s very funny, doc. | 你可真会开玩笑 医生 |
[32:06] | Well, actually, – we did some digging in the V.A. | 其实我们跟退伍军人管理处争取了一下 |
[32:09] | They got a new program that credits army medic service | 他们有个新项目可以承认军队医疗服务 |
[32:11] | and gets guys like you jobs in V.A. Emergency centers. | 像你这样的人可以在那里的急救中心工作 |
[32:15] | It’s called an intermediate care technician. | 这个职位叫做中级医疗技师 |
[32:17] | You train as you get paid. | 在任职期间会进行培训 |
[32:19] | In 13 months, you’re gonna be fully certified | 13个月后 你会完全通过认证 |
[32:20] | to work in any hospital in the country. | 可以在全国任何医院就职 |
[32:23] | I had no idea. – I thought the V.A. sucked. | 无语了 我以为退休军人管理处很烂呢 |
[32:25] | Well, no. They do – some good things there, too. | 也不是啦 他们也能做些不错的贡献 |
[32:28] | Don’t paint them all bad. | 别把他们都想成坏人 |
[32:30] | So, there’s a slot waiting for you. | 有一个职位正等着你 |
[32:32] | You start class in a couple of weeks, | 几个星期后你会开始上课 |
[32:34] | and then you earn while you learn. | 学习赚钱两不误 |
[32:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:39] | I don’t mean to be a big baby about this. | 我本不想在这里像孩子一样哭哭啼啼 |
[32:43] | Just, nobody’s ever, uh… | 从没有人会这么… |
[32:46] | Why are you guys doing this for me? | 你们为什么帮我 |
[32:49] | I’m nobody. | 帮这个无名小卒 |
[32:50] | You’re not a nobody. | 你不是无名小卒 |
[32:52] | Everybody needs a break. This one’s yours. | 每个人都需要机会 现在你的机会来了 |
[32:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[32:56] | So don’t screw it up. | 别搞砸了 |
[32:58] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[32:59] | – Be careful. – Sorry. | -小心 -抱歉 |
[33:02] | Let’s let the surgery team finish this up. | 让外科组来帮你缝合 |
[33:09] | It’s him. My guardian angel. | 是他 我的守护天使 |
[33:13] | That’s one nice-sized angel. | 这天使个儿可够大的 |
[33:15] | Glad you got your wing fixed. | 翅膀修好就好 |
[33:27] | He was my only family. | 我就他一个亲人 |
[33:29] | I can’t believe he did this. | 不敢相信他会做出这种事 |
[33:34] | Was it to help pay for my school? | 是为了帮我付学费吗 |
[33:35] | No. | 不是 |
[33:36] | It had nothing to do with you. | 跟你没有关系 |
[33:38] | He got into money trouble for a lot of reasons, | 他在财务方面问题还挺多的 |
[33:41] | and a good man made a bad decision. | 一个好人 做了坏决定 |
[33:45] | I think — – I think it’s best you try | 我觉得你能做的就是 |
[33:48] | and remember all the good he did for you. | 记住他对你的好 |
[33:53] | I don’t know if I’ll be able to. | 我不知道能不能做到 |
[33:57] | Could you if you were me? | 换你你能吗 |
[34:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:03] | My father did some pretty stupid things, | 我爸爸也做过不少蠢事 |
[34:06] | but lately, I find myself remembering all the fun we had. | 可最近我发现我只记得开心的事了 |
[34:11] | You know, hiking in the woods and, uh, homemade ice cream. | 比如去树林里徒步 或者家庭自制冰激凌 |
[34:16] | I think it’s important to remember those things. | 记住好事还是很重要的 |
[34:21] | I already miss him so much. | 我已经开始想他了 |
[34:24] | I know you do, sweetie. | 肯定的 亲亲 |
[34:26] | I know. | 我懂 |
[34:29] | I know. | 我懂 |
[34:30] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[34:32] | Surgery is in my blood. | 我天生就是干外科的 |
[34:35] | I’m good at it. | 我擅长 |
[34:37] | You’re very good at it. | 你非常擅长 |
[34:38] | And…I think I might want to pursue it. | 我想追寻这个梦想 |
[34:44] | Finally. | 终于 |
[34:46] | You have no idea how happy that makes me. | 你不知道我有多高兴 |
[34:48] | I’ll call Dr. Nelson at Hopkins | 我马上给霍普金斯医学院的尼尔森 |
[34:50] | and secure your spot. | 打电话敲定你的职位 |
[34:51] | I didn’t say “Hopkins.” | 我没说要去霍普金斯 |
[34:54] | I don’t understand. You said you want to go into surgery. | 我不懂了 你不是说你想当外科医生吗 |
[34:57] | And I do — but on my own terms. | 我是说了 我要靠我自己 |
[35:01] | And not just surgery — pediatric surgery. | 不仅仅是外科 是小儿外科 |
[35:04] | – Pediatrics? – Yeah. | -小儿外科 -对 |
[35:06] | The drunks, the GSWs. I can do that. | 醉鬼 枪伤什么的 我处理得来 |
[35:10] | But I like working with kids. | 但我喜欢给小孩看病 |
[35:12] | And, you know, I’m good at it. | 我也擅长 |
[35:16] | That’s a very tough discipline. | 高标准严要求啊 |
[35:18] | And Johns Hopkins only has one slot. | 约翰·霍普金斯医学院的机会失不再来 |
[35:20] | I don’t know if I can swing — | 以后我可说不定… |
[35:21] | You don’t — you don’t have to. | 你不用 |
[35:24] | I’ve already secured a slot. | 我已经抓住我的机会了 |
[35:25] | We’re going to start a pediatric surgical fellowship | 明年这里会开设小儿外科 |
[35:28] | here next year. | 研究员职位 |
[35:32] | Paul will finish up his internship | 等保罗实习结束 |
[35:33] | and then move into a dual pediatric and surgical E.R. Residency. | 就转入儿科与外科双住院医师实习 |
[35:38] | That’s an awfully big bite. | 这野心也够大的了 |
[35:39] | You risk being mediocre at both. | 两手抓 可能两手都不硬 |
[35:42] | Or being the best. | 或者两者融会贯通 |
[35:44] | Go big or go home, right? | 一不做二不休 对吗 |
[35:51] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, Dr. Cummings. | 见到您很高兴 卡明斯医生 |
[35:55] | Look, I only want the best for you. | 听着 我只是想为你做最好的打算 |
[35:59] | I know you do, dad. | 我知道的 爸 |
[36:01] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 我知道 |
[36:05] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[36:07] | A patient of mine — Oren, uh, same age as me — | 我有个患者 叫奥伦 跟我一样大 |
[36:12] | He just, uh, passed away last night. | 他昨晚去世了 |
[36:17] | And the last thing that he wanted to do before he died | 他死前最想做的一件事就是 |
[36:20] | was take a fishing trip with his father. | 跟他父亲一起去钓鱼旅行 |
[36:24] | He, uh, he never got to make it. | 可他永远都没机会了 |
[36:28] | That, uh, must have been very tough on his father. | 他爸爸一定难过死了 |
[36:31] | There’s nothing worse than the loss of a child. | 天下之痛 莫过于失子之痛 |
[36:34] | Right. | 是的 |
[36:36] | Well, I’m taking that fishing trip | 我今年夏天要跟他爸爸一起 |
[36:38] | with his father this summer. | 替他完成这次钓鱼旅行 |
[36:45] | And I know — – I know it’s not your thing — | 我知道你不喜欢 |
[36:48] | Uh, it’s probably not my thing, either — | 可能我也不喜欢 |
[36:53] | but I would — i would very much like it if you came with us. | 但如果你能一起来 我会非常开心的 |
[36:58] | Sure. Sure. | 当然了 |
[37:01] | I’ll see if I can make it. | 我看看能不能去 |
[37:04] | Busy schedule and all, you know. | 毕竟我也挺忙的 |
[37:08] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[37:10] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[37:11] | I’d love to come, | 我很想去 |
[37:12] | But my surgeries are booked so far in advance, | 但我的手术已经排满了 |
[37:15] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我也没办法 |
[37:17] | But maybe one day we can make that trip. | 但也许以后哪天 我们可以一起去旅行 |
[37:23] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[37:34] | Be good. | 乖啊 |
[37:42] | Don’t forget to call your mother. | 别忘了给你妈打电话 |
[37:44] | I won’t forget. | 我记住了 |
[37:51] | Great work, everyone. | 大家干得不错 |
[37:52] | I just want to thank you all for stepping up tonight. | 感谢你们今晚辛苦的工作 |
[37:55] | Even Ragosa. | 连拉戈萨都算上 |
[37:56] | Solid work, Michael. | 稳扎稳打的工作 迈克 |
[37:57] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[37:59] | So, what’s the latest in teenage-daughter world? | 青春期少女有何最新动态 |
[38:03] | Anything juicy? | 有好料可爆吗 |
[38:04] | Uh…yeah. | 有 |
[38:05] | I got to say, – your advice was spot-on. | 我得承认你这招确实妙 |
[38:08] | Look at this. | 看看 |
[38:09] | She organized a party for tonight | 她今晚要办派对 |
[38:12] | While I’m working and Janet’s at her mom’s with the twins. | 趁着我在这工作 珍妮特带双胞胎去她妈家 |
[38:14] | I think it’s time to bring that hammer down. | 是时候敲敲警钟了 |
[38:16] | – It’s time, right? – Absolutely. | -时候到了吧 -必须地 |
[38:18] | This is gonna be fun, actually. | 这可老有讲究了 我跟你说 |
[38:20] | Sometimes you got to fire a shot across the bow | 老爹不发威 |
[38:22] | showing dad is not a pushover. | 你就把我当豆腐了 |
[38:24] | Mm. And like you’re always watching. | 对 一举一动都在你掌握中 |
[38:26] | Got to scare them sometimes. | 就得时不时吓唬一下 |
[38:28] | Yeah, Lynn. It’s dad. Do not even speak. | 琳恩 是爸爸 什么都不用说了 |
[38:31] | You’re grounded till you’re 30. | 三十岁前你就别想出门了 |
[38:33] | Yes, I can. | 我当然能 |
[38:36] | Why? Because I know about the party. | 为什么 因为我知道派对的事了 |
[38:40] | Put your mother on. | 让你妈接电话 |
[38:42] | She was not happy. | 她可不高兴了 |
[38:45] | Janet. Yeah. | 珍妮特 |
[38:46] | Did you know that our da– | 你知道不知道咱闺女… |
[38:50] | What? | 啥 |
[38:51] | What?! | 啥 |
[38:54] | I-I-I was just t-trying to — | 我只是… |
[38:59] | Okay. Okay. | 好 行 |
[39:00] | Yeah, okay, okay, okay. | 行行行 |
[39:03] | What was that? | 怎么了 |
[39:05] | Well, Michael, apparently, um, | 迈克 很显然 |
[39:07] | my daughter knew that I was spying the whole time. | 我闺女一直知道我监视她呢 |
[39:11] | What? How? | 什么 怎么可能 |
[39:12] | She’s a nerd, like I said. | 她是书呆子 我说过了 |
[39:13] | She could tell when I opened her texts. | 我什么时候看她短信她都知道 |
[39:16] | And she told Janet. | 然后她告诉珍妮特 |
[39:17] | They’re teaching dad a lesson in trust. | 要教教我这个当爹的什么叫信任 |
[39:19] | Sexyman916 is a fake account. | 「性感男人916」是个假账号 |
[39:24] | Now my daughter and my wife are unhappy with me. | 现在我老婆和闺女对我都不满了 |
[39:29] | It was a good plan. | 本来计划挺好的 |
[39:29] | It was a terrible plan. | 本来就是烂计划 |
[39:30] | Well, in hindsight. | 这马后炮了 |
[39:31] | In any sight! | 臭山炮 |
[39:34] | Thanks a lot, Michael. Super advice. | 谢你了啊迈克 真会出主意 |
[39:36] | Can’t wait to go home to my own mass casualty. | 等着回家挨团批吧 |
[39:40] | – Put them over here. – Thank you. | -放这就行 -谢谢 |
[39:43] | So, any plans for after the shift? | 下班以后有安排吗 |
[39:45] | You asking? | 你说呢 |
[39:47] | I think I just did. | 刚刚安排了 |
[39:49] | Hey, you don’t have to. Just because we — | 你可以不用的 就因为我们… |
[39:52] | Yes. Yes, we did. | 对 我们做过 |
[39:55] | And I don’t know about you, but I’d like to do it again. | 我不知道你怎么想的 但我还想再来一次 |
[39:58] | But first, I’d like to take you to dinner. | 但首先 我要带你吃个晚饭 |
[40:01] | Go to a movie, maybe a spurs game. | 看个电影 或者去看个马刺的比赛 |
[40:03] | Like a real date. | 像一场正经的约会 |
[40:05] | Date or dates. – doesn’t have to be just one. | 一场还是很多场 不用非得就一场 |
[40:10] | Kenny Fournette… | 肯尼·福内特 |
[40:12] | You are an interesting mix of ego and sensitivity, you know that? | 你还真是霸气与温柔兼备啊 |
[40:15] | Hey, you know, I do what I can. | 能耐就这么大 |
[40:18] | But for now, let’s go grab some pancakes. | 不过现在 我们先去吃点小煎饼 |
[40:20] | Oh, double stacks. I’m starving. | 要双份的 我饿死了 |
[40:24] | Oh. Just give me one minute. | 等我一分钟 |
[40:25] | I got one piece of business to finish. | 还有个小事要办 |
[40:42] | So, I was thinking. | 我在想 |
[40:45] | With the kid and all, we should get a bigger place. | 有孩子了 我们换个大房子吧 |
[40:48] | That’s a great idea. | 好主意 |
[40:50] | Why didn’t I think of that? | 我怎么没想到 |
[40:51] | ‘Cause I’m smarter than you. | 因为我比你聪明 |
[40:52] | Don’t speak. | 别吱声 |
[40:54] | That was a hell of a night. | 这一晚累死了 |
[40:57] | So, are we all still going out for breakfast, | 我们是一起去吃个早饭 |
[41:00] | or are we just gonna… | 还是就… |
[41:01] | Yeah, getting up. | 我们起来 |
[41:02] | How ’bout we just sit here for another five minutes? | 再坐个五分钟行不行 |
[41:05] | Or 10 minutes. | 十分钟吧 |
[41:06] | Yeah. I mean, we just need a bit of rest is all. | 对 我就是想歇会 |
[41:09] | Maybe we just call it an even half-hour. | 半个小时以后再说吧 |
[41:15] | It’s good an half-hour. | 半小时这个好 |
[41:26] | Ah, retribution. | 报应 |
[41:27] | It will be swift and brutal. | 来得太快 就像龙卷风 |