时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Yeah, my man’s a badass, huh? – That’s Rick? | -我男人超屌的 -这是瑞克吗 |
[00:04] | Yeah, training to be a combat instructor. | 正在接受作战教官的训练 |
[00:06] | He runs the course tonight to see if he, uh, makes the cut. | 他今晚参加考核 看看能不能过关 |
[00:08] | I couldn’t run that course with two legs. | 我就是双腿健全都不一定能通过这种训练 |
[00:10] | You couldn’t drive that course with a car. | 你就是开着车也通过不了吧 |
[00:12] | Just face it, Paul. You know, you’re just a house cat. | 承认吧 保罗 你就是小家猫 |
[00:15] | What does that mean? | 这话怎么讲 |
[00:16] | It just means that you don’t go out in the field | 意思就是说你没有去过战场 |
[00:17] | and that you get thrown if you don’t | 如果没有完美的医疗条件 |
[00:18] | have the perfect conditions to practice medicine. | 你基本上完全抓瞎 |
[00:20] | Okay, I thought Topher told you to cut it out with the competition. | 陶福不是跟你们说过不要再竞争了吗 |
[00:22] | Oh, come on, he can handle it. | 没事啦 他可以的 |
[00:24] | Sorry about everything that you’re going through. | 真为你最近经历的这一切感到遗憾 |
[00:26] | I’m not going through anything. I got off easy. | 我没经历什么 我轻松脱身了 |
[00:29] | Scott, it was an accident. | 斯科特 那可是车祸啊 |
[00:31] | And because of that accident, | 就因为这场车祸 |
[00:32] | a 16-year-old boy is looking at life in a chair. | 一个16岁少年从此就得坐在轮椅上度过一生 |
[00:34] | Can’t move his right arm either. He was a musician. | 右胳膊也动不了了 他曾是音乐家 |
[00:37] | He’s not gonna be able to do that anymore. | 现在他再也搞不了音乐了 |
[00:39] | Well, what did your lawyer say about the lawsuit? | 关于起诉 你的律师是怎么说的 |
[00:42] | I don’t know. A bunch of stuff. | 我也不知道 一堆破事儿 |
[00:43] | Depositions and discovery, | 取证调查 |
[00:45] | and I know I should care about that, | 我也知道自己应该重视这些事 |
[00:46] | but all I can think about is Malik. | 但我满脑子想的都是马利克 |
[00:49] | But hey, look, you still have to take care of yourself. | 但你还是要好好照顾好自己啊 |
[00:51] | Are you going to meetings? | 那你还去开会吗 |
[00:52] | Yeah, every day. | 是 每天都去 |
[00:54] | And, no, I still haven’t had a drink. | 我还没喝过酒 |
[00:55] | Although I’m not gonna lie, it hasn’t been easy. | 尽管说实话 这真的不好受 |
[00:58] | Okay. Well, if there’s anything that I can do. | 总之有事我能帮上就直说 |
[01:00] | – Yeah. I’ll be upstairs if you need me. – Okay. | -好 我上楼了 有事喊我 -好 |
[01:06] | All right, everybody, listen up. | 大家注意了 |
[01:08] | You guys all know that T.C. and Topher are still in Afghanistan, | 大家都知道TC和陶福还在阿富汗 |
[01:11] | so that means that we are short two attendings. | 所以我们少了两位主治医师 |
[01:13] | But lucky for us, we have a new doctor to help us out. | 但幸运的是 现在有位新医生来帮忙了 |
[01:17] | I would like to introduce you to… | 很高兴向大家介绍 |
[01:21] | Dr. Michael Ragosa. | 迈克·拉戈萨医生 |
[01:24] | I just got the E-mail. You passed your boards. | 我刚收到电邮 你通过医师执照考核了 |
[01:26] | – Congratulations, doctor. – Wow. Thank you. | -恭喜你了 医生 -谢谢 |
[01:28] | – Congrats, man. – Congratulations. | -恭喜啦 -恭喜 |
[01:30] | All right, guys, here we go. Listen up. Sorry to break up the party. | 抱歉 大家请注意 抱歉打断了欢乐时光 |
[01:32] | Dispatch just called. | 调度中心刚刚来电 |
[01:33] | We have a big pileup on 90 west. | 90西路发生大型连环车祸 |
[01:35] | Drivers pinned inside vehicles. We need docs on site, stat. | 多名司机被困车内 需要马上派医生到现场 |
[01:38] | All right, Drew, you’re up, and take, um — | 德鲁 你去 带上 |
[01:40] | Me, me. I got this one. | 我 我 我去吧 |
[01:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:44] | All right. It’s yours. Go for it. | 行啊 归你了 好好努力 |
[01:46] | Who’s a house cat now? | 现在谁是小家猫呀 |
[01:55] | TC | 阿富汗49度 咱大得州都算是冷的了 |
[02:17] | Damn it. Just lost my signal again. | 该死 又没信号了 |
[02:21] | I’m amazed it worked this long. | 这玩意儿能撑这么久我都很惊讶了 |
[02:22] | Yeah. | 也是啊 |
[02:25] | – Land that time forgot. – Yeah. | -又来到这被时间遗忘的地方 -是啊 |
[02:27] | Just as nasty as I remember. | 正如我记忆中一样恶心 |
[02:29] | Thanks again for coming with me, Tee. | 再次谢谢你肯陪我来 T |
[02:31] | Hey, no problem. Don’t worry. | 好说好说 别担心 |
[02:32] | We’ll be fine. I brought lucky. | 我们会没事的 我带来了幸运筹码 |
[02:36] | I can’t believe you still carry that thing. | 真不敢相信你还带着这玩意儿 |
[02:37] | Don’t hate on lucky, pal. | 别这么讨厌幸运筹码呀 |
[02:39] | – She got me through three tours. – I know. | -它带着我闯过了三次出征呢 -我知道 |
[02:41] | You must be Smalls’ doctor buddies. | 你们肯定就是斯莫斯的医生朋友吧 |
[02:43] | – Yes, sir. – Riley. | -是的 -我叫雷利 |
[02:44] | Topher Zia. T.C. Callahan. | 陶福·祁 TC·卡拉翰 |
[02:46] | Hey. Fellow Irish. | 爱尔兰朋友啊 |
[02:48] | You boys are a long way from Texas. | 你们从得州过来可真是千里迢迢了 |
[02:50] | Yeah, so, we’re here for Ali Nuristani. | 阿里·努里斯塔尼 |
[02:52] | He was our unit translator. | 他以前是我们部队的翻译 |
[02:54] | He has a — a heart failure, | 他现在出现了心力衰竭 |
[02:56] | so we brought a pump to keep him alive | 所以我们带了心脏辅助泵来救他的命 |
[02:58] | – until we can get him a transplant stateside. – Bad news. | -直到我们能带他到美国做移植 -很不幸 |
[03:01] | His wife Farrah showed up here earlier. | 他的妻子法拉刚刚来过了 |
[03:02] | Said he’s too sick to make the trip. | 她说她丈夫病情过重不宜长途跋涉 |
[03:04] | They took him to a clinic about 50 klicks down the road. | 他被转往50公里之外的一个诊所去了 |
[03:07] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好吧 -好 |
[03:08] | Let’s go get him. | 那我们去接他 |
[03:09] | Sorry. Clinic’s in a Taliban hot zone. | 抱歉 诊所在塔利班战区 |
[03:11] | We’re ghosts here. | 我们只能望洋兴叹 |
[03:12] | Listen, this might seem crazy to you, | 也许你听着会感到匪夷所思 |
[03:14] | but Ali, he’s one of us. | 但阿里 真的跟我们是一家人 |
[03:17] | One morning, | 有一天早上 |
[03:18] | locals brought a boy with a fever to my cash tent. | 当地人带了一个发烧的男孩来我的临时诊所 |
[03:20] | I examined him, lifted the blanket, | 我给他做检查 一掀毯子 |
[03:22] | he was strapped to a bomb. | 他身上绑着个炸弹 |
[03:23] | Ali heard him say a martyr prayer, | 阿里听他念了一句殉道祈祷 |
[03:25] | grabbed the detonator… | 立马就抓住了引爆器 |
[03:30] | He saved 100 rangers that day. | 他那天救了一百个游骑兵 |
[03:31] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[03:31] | And we traveled halfway around the world | 我们绕了大半个地球 |
[03:33] | to return the favor. | 就为了报答他 |
[03:34] | And if we don’t implant the lvad pump, he’ll die. | 如果不移植左心室辅助泵 他会死的 |
[03:40] | All right. All right, let’s ride. | 好吧好吧 咱们走吧 |
[03:46] | Saddle up. | 武装起来吧 |
[03:46] | Wait, we’re — we’re doctors now. | 等下 我们现在是医生 |
[03:48] | We’re not soldiers. | 不是士兵了 |
[03:49] | Okay, doc. | 好吧 医生 |
[03:50] | The Taliban doesn’t care who you are. | 塔利班可不管你是什么人 |
[03:52] | Look, this goes south, | 如果搞砸了 |
[03:53] | we’re all ending up on CNN with our heads cut off. | 咱几个到时就成CNN新闻里的无头尸体了 |
[03:56] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[04:07] | I told you this was a bad idea! | 我跟你说了这不是个好主意 |
[04:09] | Okay, okay! | 行了 知道了 |
[04:10] | Sara, what do we got? | 莎拉 现在什么情况 |
[04:11] | Rachel and Devin lawson, brother and sister, | 瑞秋和戴文·劳森 亲姐弟 |
[04:13] | Got sandwiched at 80 miles an hour. | 被夹在两车之间 车速129公里每时 |
[04:14] | Stable, ready to transport. | 体征稳定 可以转移 |
[04:15] | Please! Over here! | 有人吗 在这里 |
[04:17] | Who’s out there? | 谁在那边 |
[04:18] | Haven’t gotten to him yet. We’re a little swamped. | 还没轮到他呢 我们快忙晕了 |
[04:20] | I’ll go. | 我去吧 |
[04:22] | Okay, you, you’re with me. | 你 你跟着我 |
[04:24] | Close back doors. Let’s go.-…. | 关上后门 咱们去… |
[04:46] | Faint pulse, but he’s alive. | 脉搏微弱 但还活着 |
[04:48] | Let’s get him packaged up and to the hospital asap. | 帮他包扎起来 马上送到医院 |
[04:50] | Thank God! Over here! | 感谢上帝 在这儿 |
[04:52] | I got him. He’s critical. Go help him. | 我负责这个 他比较危急 去帮那个人吧 |
[04:54] | Okay. All right. | 好的 |
[04:58] | Okay, okay. Stay calm. | 好了好了 保持冷静 |
[04:59] | I’m Dr. Cummings. | 我是卡明斯医生 |
[05:00] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[05:00] | Sid Baines. My seatbelt’s jammed. | 希德·贝恩斯 我的安全带卡住了 |
[05:03] | I think I smell gas. | 我闻到了汽油的味道 |
[05:05] | All right, Sid, do you have a child in the car? | 希德 你车里有小孩吗 |
[05:06] | Just dropped him off at my ex-wife’s. | 我把他留在我前妻家了 |
[05:09] | You got to get me out of here! | 快把我弄出去 |
[05:10] | Yeah, okay, okay, okay. Okay. | 好的好的 |
[05:14] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:21] | Please. | 拜托 |
[05:25] | – Ready? – Okay. | -准备好 -好了 |
[05:28] | My leg! | 我的腿 |
[05:52] | 夜 班 医 生 | |
[05:52] | 第 二 季 第 十 三 集 | |
[06:25] | Where’s the clinic docs? Taliban put a price on their head. | -诊所医生呢 -他们的首级被塔利班悬赏 |
[06:28] | They had to scatter. | 所以不得不分散开 |
[06:33] | Ali. Ali, it’s me. | 阿里 阿里 是我 |
[06:35] | – Topher? – Yeah. | -陶福 -对 |
[06:37] | You’re here. You saw Farrah? | 你来了 你看到法拉了吗 |
[06:40] | Is she safe? | 她安全吗 |
[06:41] | Yes, she’s fine. She’s at the base. | 她没事 她在基地呢 |
[06:42] | She told us where to find you. | 她告诉我们你在哪里 |
[06:43] | I didn’t think you would come. | 我没想到你真的会来 |
[06:45] | I told you I would. | 我跟你说了我会来的 |
[06:46] | People say a lot of things. | 话大家都会讲 |
[06:49] | But I shouldn’t have doubted you. | 但我真的不该怀疑你的 |
[06:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:52] | Don’t be. This is T.C. | 不必抱歉 这是TC |
[06:54] | I figured. | 认出来了 |
[06:55] | Topher told me a lot about you. | 陶福跟我说了好多你的事 |
[06:58] | Real pain in his ass. | 十足头疼的讨厌鬼 |
[07:01] | Or maybe that was lost in translation. | 也许经过翻译意义有所曲解 |
[07:03] | We brought you some medicine. | 我们给你带了一些药 |
[07:06] | Try to stay quiet. Save your strength. | 尽量保持安静 保持体力 |
[07:10] | Topher, looks like they had trouble getting the I.V. access. | 陶福 貌似他们这没法进行静脉注射 |
[07:13] | We got to get his pressure up before we move him. | 我们必须在转移之前将他的血压提上来 |
[07:15] | We’ll start a central line. | 先开一条中心静脉 |
[07:17] | We got a welcome wagon. | 有人来欢迎拜访我们了 |
[07:18] | – Maybe they need help. – No, we got to go. | -也许他们是需要救治 -不 咱得走了 |
[07:20] | If the good guys know we’re here, | 如果好人知道我们在这里 |
[07:20] | the bad guys do, too. | 那坏人就也知道了 |
[07:22] | He needs fluids running first. | 他需要先注射 |
[07:23] | – 15 minutes. – Y-y-you got 10. | -给我15分钟 -你只有10分钟 |
[07:30] | Multiple victims coming in from the pileup. | 连环车祸的多名伤者正陆续抵达医院 |
[07:32] | – First is one of ours. – Hey, guys. | -第一位是咱自己人 -大家好啊 |
[07:33] | Don’t worry, sweetie. We’ll take care of you. | 别担心 亲爱的 我们会照顾好你的 |
[07:35] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生什么了 |
[07:36] | He tried his best T.C. impersonation | 他想学TC |
[07:37] | and got knocked out by an exploding car. | 结果被一辆车给炸晕了 |
[07:39] | He has head trauma, altered levels of consciousness, | 头部受创 意识时有时无 |
[07:41] | and he’s got a second-degree burn on that right hand. | 右手还有二度烧伤 |
[07:43] | Gonna be fine, Paul. We’ll get you to C.T., | 你会没事的 保罗 先送你去做CT |
[07:45] | clear your neck and head, | 看看你的头颈是否有大碍 |
[07:46] | and get you some pain meds for that burn. | 再针对你的烧伤给你开点止痛药 |
[07:47] | Have someone drive you home. | 然后找个人送你回家 |
[07:48] | – I’m okay, Scott, really. – Paul — | -我没事 斯科特 真的 -保罗 |
[07:50] | Look, we’re understaffed. I just want to help. | 咱现在人手不够 我想帮忙 |
[07:52] | Better than me sitting at home looking at my burn all night. | 总比回家盯着伤口发呆好 |
[07:53] | All right, if the C.T.’s negative, then fine. | 如果CT扫描结果没问题 你就来帮忙吧 |
[07:55] | How’s mummy man? | 木乃伊哥咋样了 |
[07:57] | Ejected through his windshield. | 被弹出挡风玻璃 |
[07:58] | multiple lacerations to his face and scalp. | 面部头皮多处撕裂伤 |
[08:00] | We lost pulse on scene. He’s been down 30 minutes. | 事故现场曾脉搏停止 大约昏迷了半小时了 |
[08:02] | Pupils fixed and dilated. | 瞳孔固定散大 |
[08:03] | What’s your assessment, Dr. Ragosa? | 拉戈萨医生 说下你的评估诊断 |
[08:05] | Down for this long, sounds like D.O.A. | 昏迷这么久 很有可能已当场死亡 |
[08:07] | Most likely. Continue CPR. Give another run of meds. | 很可能 继续心肺复苏 再注射一轮药剂 |
[08:10] | If that doesn’t work, call it. | 如果还不管用 就宣布死亡 |
[08:12] | Me? Pronounce him? | 我吗 为他宣布死亡 |
[08:13] | He’s your patient. | 他是你的病人 |
[08:14] | Drew! What do we got? | 德鲁 什么情况 |
[08:15] | Sid Baines, restrained driver | 希德·贝恩斯 当时系了安全带 |
[08:17] | from the head-on collision that caused the pileup. | 与其他车辆迎面相撞 导致连环车祸 |
[08:18] | Likely mid tibia fracture, closed. | 很可能胫骨中部封闭性骨折 |
[08:20] | Passed a breathalyzer on the scene. | 事发现场通过了酒精测试 |
[08:22] | Okay, Krista, Trauma 2. | 好的 克丽丝塔 送去创伤二室 |
[08:23] | Rachel and Devin Lawson. | 瑞秋和戴文·劳森 |
[08:25] | The sister has head trauma, scalp laceration. | 姐姐头部受创 头皮撕裂伤 |
[08:26] | No L.O.C. | 仍有意识 |
[08:28] | Brother has facial trauma with seatbelt sign. | 弟弟带有安全带印迹的表浅创伤 |
[08:30] | Vitals are stable on both. | 二人生命体征均稳定 |
[08:31] | Okay, I’ll take the sister in Trauma 1. | 好的 我把姐姐带去创伤一室 |
[08:32] | Drew, I want you to manage the floor, | 德鲁 你来负责这一层 |
[08:34] | and any new incoming, | 一旦有新伤患入院 |
[08:34] | you might as well step into those Chief Resident crocs now. | 你就暂时充当总住院医师吧 |
[08:37] | I like the sound of that. | 这话我喜欢 |
[08:41] | I’m Dr. Alexander, and you must be Rachel. | 我是亚历山大医生 你就是瑞秋吧 |
[08:46] | All right, so tell me, what happened tonight? | 跟我说说今晚发生了什么 |
[08:48] | My brother and I are moving to Orlando from Hondo. | 我和我弟弟正要从本渡搬去奥兰多 |
[08:50] | Hondo? Is that a real place? | 本渡 真有这么个地方吗 |
[08:52] | Two stoplight town down I-90. | I-90号公路上第二个交通灯 |
[08:55] | Guy in front of us slams on his brakes. | 我们前面那人突然急刹车 |
[08:57] | I hit him, someone hits us, | 我就撞上了他 有人又撞上了我们 |
[08:58] | and we just kept spinning and spinning. | 然后车就一直转啊转 |
[09:00] | It was scary. | 真的很恐怖 |
[09:01] | Yeah, I know. I can imagine that it was. | 我可以想象 |
[09:04] | All right, honey. Let’s take a look at this. | 好了 亲爱的 让我看看伤口 |
[09:08] | All right, you’re gonna need a couple of stitches, | 好的 你需要缝几针 |
[09:09] | but you are gonna be fine. | 但你会没事的 |
[09:11] | So, tell me, who’s in Orlando? Your parents? | 对了 谁在奥兰多 你父母吗 |
[09:13] | My uncle Tim. | 我叔叔蒂姆 |
[09:14] | My mom died giving birth to Devin and my dad died last year. | 我妈生戴文的时候死了 我爸去年也去世了 |
[09:18] | Lung cancer. | 肺癌 |
[09:19] | So, I dropped out of school and became his guardian. | 所以我退了学 开始照顾他 |
[09:20] | That’s tough. You’re what, 18? | 这也太辛苦了 你才只有18吧 |
[09:22] | I was flunking out anyways. | 反正我当时挂科太多也快被劝退了 |
[09:24] | I’ll just take the G.E.D. sometime. | 等哪天考个文凭就行了 |
[09:26] | Still, that’s a lot to take on. | 但这还是很大的重担吧 |
[09:28] | I need to, uh, I need to check on my brother. Ow! | 我得…得去看看我弟弟 |
[09:32] | Slow down, slow down. | 慢点 别急 |
[09:34] | Look, your brother is with one of our best doctors, | 我们这里最好的医生正在照顾你弟弟 |
[09:37] | so let’s worry about you, okay? | 所以现在就先照顾好你自己 好吗 |
[09:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:41] | Jocelyn, let’s get her set up for a head C.T. | 乔斯林 给她做个脑部CT |
[09:43] | – Okay. – No. Thank you. I’m fine. | -好 -不用了 我很好 谢谢你 |
[09:44] | Rachel, you took a really bad blow to the head, | 瑞秋 你头部撞击很严重 |
[09:46] | and this is just gonna give us a snapshot of your situation. | 我们只是想知道你的情况 |
[09:48] | My situation is I have 80 bucks on me. | 我的情况是我身上只有80块钱 |
[09:51] | Half of that is in quarters, and I don’t have any insurance. | 一半都是硬币 我也没有保险 |
[09:53] | So no tests, okay? | 所以不要做测试 拜托了 |
[09:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:56] | Why don’t you just let us suture you up, all right? | 那我们就先帮你缝合吧 |
[09:59] | And I want to see what I can do. | 我再看看我能帮上什么忙 |
[10:02] | Uh, Jocelyn, can you get us set up for irrigation? | 乔斯林 帮忙给她清洗伤口吧 |
[10:04] | – Sure. – Thank you. | -没问题 -谢了 |
[10:08] | Freaky. What’s that? | 好酷啊 那是啥 |
[10:10] | That’s your liver. Belly looks clear. | 那是你的肝脏 腹部貌似没有问题 |
[10:14] | Were you driving an older-model car? | 你开的是老款车吗 |
[10:16] | ’71 Ford Maverick. How can you tell? | 71年产的福特翼虎 你怎么看出来的 |
[10:18] | Lap belt injury. | 腰式安全带创伤 |
[10:20] | They phased those belts out in the ’80s. | 这种安全带80年代就被淘汰了 |
[10:22] | Were ripping people in half. | 会把人撕成两半 |
[10:25] | What do you drive? | 你开什么车 |
[10:26] | I’m guessing a beamer, maybe a lexus. | 我猜一定是好车 说不定是雷克萨斯 |
[10:28] | Rental. | 是租的 |
[10:31] | A ’71 Maverick, huh? | 71年产的翼虎啊 |
[10:33] | Must be a car guy. | 你肯定很爱车吧 |
[10:35] | My mom had it in high school. | 我妈上高中时候买的 |
[10:37] | I kept the car running, rebuilt the transmission, brakes. | 我一直在开 重装了传动制动装置 |
[10:41] | I guess it’s totaled now. | 现在应该彻底废了吧 |
[10:42] | – You did all that yourself? – Yeah. | -这都是你自己一个人做的 -没错 |
[10:43] | You’re 14. | 你才14啊 |
[10:45] | I looked it up on YouTube. | 我上油管搜的视频 |
[10:47] | I like to tear cars down, see how they run, | 我喜欢把车卸开 看它是怎么运转的 |
[10:49] | – Put them together again. – Yeah. | -再把它们重装在一起 -是啊 |
[10:51] | That’s how I got my start, too, But we didn’t have YouTube. | 我当时也这样 不过我们那时候可没有油管 |
[10:54] | We had to actually read a manual. | 我们必须得读说明书 |
[10:57] | Figure it out for ourselves. | 然后自己琢磨 |
[10:59] | Okay, grandpa. | 好吧 老爷爷 |
[11:00] | Grandpa? | 哪里老爷爷 |
[11:01] | Hey there. I’m Dr. Alexander. | 你好 我是亚历山大医生 |
[11:03] | I’ve been taking care of your sister, | 我负责医治你姐姐 |
[11:04] | and I just wanted to see how things were going. | 我就是来看看你们这里情况如何 |
[11:07] | Eyelid laceration, corneal abrasion. | 眼睑撕裂伤 角膜擦伤 |
[11:09] | Other than that, pretty lucky. | 除此之外 还算幸运的了 |
[11:11] | Yeah, that’s me. Lucky. | 没错 我就是这么幸运 |
[11:13] | Yeah, well, your sister’s pretty worried about you, Devin. | 你姐姐可是很担心你呢 戴文 |
[11:15] | Worried her plan got ruined? | 担心她的计划泡汤了吗 |
[11:18] | She’s dumping me on my a-hole uncle in FLorida. | 她要把我甩给弗罗里达的那个傻逼叔叔 |
[11:20] | Yeah, she mentioned that things have been tough, | 她说过你们的情况有多么艰难了 |
[11:22] | and I’m sorry to hear that. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[11:23] | So, what’s her solution? Bail on my ass? | 她打算怎么做 丢下我吗 |
[11:26] | To hell with her, then. | 那就让她去死吧 |
[11:27] | All right. I’ll tell her that you’re okay. | 好吧 我会告诉她你没事的 |
[11:33] | You always this angry? | 你总是这么爱生气吗 |
[11:35] | Just since I was born. | 也就是从我出生开始吧 |
[11:40] | Hold CPR, please. He’s been down for 30. | 暂停心肺复苏 他已经昏迷半个小时了 |
[11:43] | Sharps. | 尖针 |
[11:49] | Still pulseless. | 还是没有脉搏 |
[11:52] | No heartbeat. | 没有心跳 |
[11:55] | 11:57, time of death. Through a windshield. | 死亡时间 11:57 从挡风玻璃飞出 |
[12:00] | What a way to go out, huh? | 也真是会找路走啊 |
[12:10] | It’s funny, Kenny. Real damn funny. | 真是搞笑啊 肯尼 真他妈的搞笑啊 |
[12:12] | I didn’t do it. I — no, it’s his — it’s his phone. | 不是我 是他的…他的手机 |
[12:15] | Medics must’ve missed it. | 医护人员一定是没看见 |
[12:18] | It says uh, “Do we need eggs? | 上面写着 「需要鸡蛋吗 |
[12:20] | Where are you? Call me.” | 你在哪 给我回电话」 |
[12:28] | Oh, damn. His wife. | 天啊 是他妻子 |
[12:31] | She doesn’t even know he’s dead. | 她还不知道他已经去世了 |
[12:33] | I’ve got to call her. | 我得打电话通知她 |
[12:40] | Next thing I know, | 接下来我就只知道 |
[12:41] | the other guy crosses over and swerves right into me. | 有个人冲过来 突然转向 直直撞上了我 |
[12:43] | I never saw it coming. | 我根本来不及防备 |
[12:45] | Ortho’s coming down to set that broken ankle. | 骨科马上来帮你矫正脚踝 |
[12:47] | How’s Paul? | 保罗怎么样了 |
[12:48] | He’s got a nasty burn on his hand thanks to you. | 多亏了你 他的手严重烧伤 |
[12:51] | – You’re blaming me? – You pushed his buttons. | -你这是在怪我吗 -是你刺激了他 |
[12:53] | He’s like a little brother. He had to prove you wrong. | 他就像个小弟弟一样 一定要证明你是错的 |
[12:55] | And he almost got himself killed doing it. | 就因为这样 他差点丧命 |
[12:57] | Okay, Sid, anybody we should call? | 希德 需不需要帮你联系什么人 |
[13:00] | Boss, girlfriend, wife? | 上司 女朋友 老婆 |
[13:01] | Ex-wife. God, no, unless you want to make her day. | 前妻 别打给她 她肯定会幸灾乐祸的 |
[13:05] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[13:08] | Belly pain? | 腹部疼痛吗 |
[13:09] | Not from the accident. It’s my Crohn’s Flaring up. | 这和车祸无关 是我的克罗恩病又发作了 |
[13:11] | Are you kidding me? You were driving high. | 你在逗我吗 你竟然嗑药之后开车 |
[13:13] | No way. I’d never drive high. | 不可能 我从来不会磕完药开车的 |
[13:16] | Well, your tox screen says you tested positive for T.H.C. | 你的毒理检测结果显示四氢大麻酚阳性 |
[13:18] | Well, that was my Crohn’s. | 那是因为我的克罗恩病 |
[13:20] | That flare up I was telling you about. | 就是我刚才跟你说的疼痛突然发作 |
[13:21] | I go to Colorado to get medical marijuana for pain. | 我去科罗拉多弄药用大麻来缓解疼痛 |
[13:25] | Otherwise, I couldn’t work. I just do enough to get by. | 否则我都没法工作 我只抽到忍过疼痛 |
[13:28] | Look, I get that it helps. | 听着 我明白大麻有用 |
[13:29] | All right, it got my sister through chemo. | 我姐姐就靠着它挺过了化疗 |
[13:31] | It’s just she used at home, not while she was driving. | 只不过她在家用 不是在开车的时候抽 |
[13:34] | So, you may have caused the accident, | 所以可能是你引起的车祸 |
[13:36] | which killed a man, and our friend was hurt saving you. | 致人死亡 我的朋友为了救你都受伤了 |
[13:39] | Okay, Dr. Bell-hart. Just a quick word. | 贝尔哈特医生 我想你说句话 |
[13:45] | You’re a doctor. | 你是个医生 |
[13:47] | You’re not a cop, you’re not a D.A. | 你不是警察 你不是地方检察官 |
[13:48] | You saw his tox screen. The guy’s high. | 你看到他的毒理检测结果了 这人吸毒了 |
[13:50] | He’s just trying to cover his ass. | 他只是想掩盖过失 |
[13:51] | Even if that’s the case, it’s still not your job. | 即使事实如此 这也不是你的职责 |
[13:53] | Your job is to be a doctor and finish working up Sid. | 你的职责是医生 是治好希德 |
[13:56] | Clear? Krista. | 明白吗 克丽丝塔 |
[14:06] | Hey. This the windshield guy? | 这就是冲出挡风玻璃那个人 |
[14:07] | Yeah. His wife had no idea. | 对 她的妻子完全不知道 |
[14:11] | Still doesn’t. I had to call her to come in. | 现在还不知道 我得打电话叫她来 |
[14:14] | Oh, hey, uh, use these. | 用这把剪刀 |
[14:15] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:19] | Yeah, nobody should have to see a loved one like that, you know? | 没人应该看见心爱的人这个样子 |
[14:21] | Yeah. How you feeling? | 对 你感觉怎样 |
[14:24] | A little woozy, but, um, all things considered. | 有点头晕 不过 整体看来还算好 |
[14:31] | Look at that. | 看看这个 |
[14:32] | That’s a bullet wound. | 这是枪伤 |
[14:33] | This guy was shot. | 他中弹了 |
[14:34] | Stop wiping. Got to call 911. | 别擦了 得报警 |
[14:39] | Yeah, this is Dr. Cummings from San Antonio Memorial. | 我是圣安东尼奥纪念医院的卡明斯医生 |
[14:42] | Need to talk to someone in homicide. | 需要让凶案组的人接电话 |
[14:45] | That D.O.A. from the pileup, | 连环车祸中当场死亡的死者 |
[14:47] | I think it’s a murder. | 我想是一起谋杀 |
[14:48] | Toph, his pulse is weaker. | 陶福 他的脉搏越来越弱 |
[14:49] | I can’t access the vein. | 我无法从静脉介入 |
[14:50] | Any luck up there? | 你那里能成功吗 |
[14:51] | No good. Too collapsed from dehydration. | 不乐观 身体脱水 太虚了 |
[14:53] | Hey, if we don’t get his pressure up, | 如果我们不提高他的血压 |
[14:54] | he’ll never make the LVAD. | 他就带动不起来左心室辅助器 |
[14:56] | No chance they got an ultrasound or I.O. drill? | 他们这儿会不会有超声波或是骨内输液钻 |
[14:58] | They’re lucky to have a working stethoscope here. | 他们这儿能有听诊器就已经很不错了 |
[15:00] | Let’s go old school. Do a venous cutdown. | 那我们按老方法来 做个静脉切开术 |
[15:02] | – Dissect down to the saphenous vein directly. – Good call, Tee. | -切开后直入大隐静脉 -说得好 T |
[15:10] | It’s time to go, docs. What are you doing? | 该走了 医生们 你们干什么呢 |
[15:12] | – I’m saving his life. – No, sorry. | -我在救他的命 -不行 抱歉 |
[15:14] | We’re out of time. We got to go now. | 我们没时间了 我们现在就得走 |
[15:16] | We’re not ready yet. | 我们还没准备好 |
[15:19] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[15:21] | What did I say?! | 我说什么来着 |
[15:24] | – Get Ali onto the floor. – This is Riley to base! | -把阿里放到地板上 -雷利呼叫基地 |
[15:25] | We’re taking hostile fire! | 我们受到敌方攻击 |
[15:27] | Requesting drone backup | 需要无人机支援 |
[15:29] | at coordinates Bravo Mary Charlie! | 坐标BMC |
[15:31] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[15:52] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:53] | Yeah. You? | 没事 你呢 |
[15:57] | – They retreat? – Yeah, for now. | -他们撤退了 -对 暂时是 |
[15:58] | We’re pressing our luck by being here. | 我们在这儿简直是拿好运赌博 |
[16:00] | See? Lucky saved us. | 看见没 幸运筹码救了我们 |
[16:02] | – You and that stupid chip. – Stupid chip? | -你和你那破筹码 -破筹码 |
[16:04] | Before my first tour, | 在我第一次来阿富汗之前 |
[16:05] | my brother took us to Atlantic City. | 我弟弟带我们一起去大西洋城 |
[16:07] | I won 5 grand playing craps. | 我玩花旗骰赢了五千块 |
[16:09] | This was from my first pot. | 这是我首赢的战利品之一 |
[16:10] | Good story, paddy. | 故事讲得好 爱尔兰人 |
[16:11] | Don’t care. You got five minutes. | 我不关心 给你五分钟 |
[16:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:24] | Hey. What are you doing up? | 你要干什么去 |
[16:26] | Oh, I had to go to the bathroom. | 我得去趟卫生间 |
[16:28] | The nurse said it was okay. | 护士说我可以去 |
[16:29] | Yeah, it’s fine. | 可以的 |
[16:30] | Hey, look, I got some good news. | 我要告诉你个好消息 |
[16:31] | I spoke with accounting, | 我和会计谈过了 |
[16:32] | and they’ve agreed to do your scan pro bono. | 他们同意给你免费做扫描 |
[16:34] | So, it’s probably gonna take another 20 minutes or so. | 可能会再花上二十分钟左右 |
[16:36] | 20 minutes? That was fast. | 二十分钟 真快 |
[16:38] | Well, I told you I’d work something out. | 我跟你说我会搞定的 |
[16:40] | Hey, uh, Jocelyn? | 乔斯林 |
[16:41] | Could you get her prepped for C.T.? | 你能不能给她做CT前的准备 |
[16:42] | – You got it. – Thank you. | -交给我 -谢谢 |
[16:45] | Jordan, more incoming. | 乔丹 更多伤者来了 |
[16:47] | Oh, my god, what happened? | 天啊 出什么事了 |
[16:49] | Turns out my D.O.A. was shot in the head. | 结果发现我那个当场死亡的死者头部中弹 |
[16:51] | These two were shot a few miles from there. | 这两个伤者是在那儿几英里外中弹的 |
[16:53] | Gsw to the abdomen, gsw to the shoulder. | 腹部有枪伤 肩部有枪伤 |
[16:56] | Drew assessed them. | 德鲁给他们做了评估 |
[16:57] | We are taking them to the OR. | 我们要把他们送进手术室 |
[16:58] | Cops think we have a sniper on our hands. | 警察觉得我们在和狙击手打交道 |
[17:00] | Sniper? No way. | 狙击手 不可能 |
[17:01] | – I thought you had the night off. – I just got called in. | -我以为你下夜班了 -我刚被叫过来 |
[17:03] | A flu bug hit the company really hard. | 小小流感病毒能放倒一个公司 |
[17:04] | Now I think I know why. | 我总算知道原因了 |
[17:06] | Jordan. Curtain 3. | 乔丹 三床 |
[17:07] | – All right. – Be careful out there. | -好 -要小心 |
[17:09] | I will. | 我会的 |
[17:11] | Hey, I think you might’ve caught | 我想你也得了 |
[17:12] | some of that sniper flu, too, all right? | 某种狙击手流感 好吗 |
[17:13] | Why don’t you go back home tonight? | 你今晚回家好不好 |
[17:15] | I can’t. There’s calls all over the north side. | 我不要 北边的电话一个接一个 |
[17:16] | – Gwen, listen — – No, | -格温 听着 -不 |
[17:17] | all the shooting incidents are on the south side. | 所有的枪击事件都发生在南边 |
[17:19] | The cops are setting up roadblocks. | 警察设置了路障 |
[17:21] | Sick people need me, babe. | 患者需要我 宝贝 |
[17:22] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[17:26] | Hi. How — how you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[17:27] | It’s the doc who saved my life. | 就是你救了我的命 |
[17:30] | Thanks for that. You hurt your hand? | 多谢 你手受伤了 |
[17:32] | Yeah, it’s not that bad. I hope. | 情况没那么糟 但愿吧 |
[17:35] | Uh, anyway, I just wanted to come in, see how you were doing. | 我就是想来看看你怎么样了 |
[17:38] | Not great. That hot doc is a hard ass. | 不太好 那个性感的医生是个狠角色 |
[17:41] | Cops were in here asking me questions. | 警察过来问我问题 |
[17:45] | I told them that sniper dude drove right into me. | 我告诉他们那个狙击手一头撞上我 |
[17:48] | I’m sorry for him, you know, but — | 我为他惋惜 但 |
[17:52] | Sid, what’s — what’s going on? | 希德 怎么了 |
[17:54] | – I can’t breathe. – Okay. | -我喘不上气了 -好 |
[17:55] | Sid, your airway’s closing up. | 希德 你的气管正在闭合 |
[17:56] | I need to intubate to help you breathe, okay? | 我得给你插管来帮你呼吸 好吗 |
[18:02] | Uh…Drew! Krista! | 德鲁 克丽丝塔 |
[18:04] | Somebody get in here, please! | 快来人 快 |
[18:06] | Oh, no. He’s coding. | 不 他组织性缺氧了 |
[18:07] | – I can’t — I can’t — I can’t bag him. – Okay, okay. | -我不能手动给他通气 -我来 |
[18:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[18:09] | His throat’s closing up from soot inhalation. | 他因吸入烟灰而气管闭合 |
[18:11] | I can’t intubate with one hand. | 我一只手没法插管 |
[18:13] | If he burned his trachea, intubation wouldn’t work anyway. | 如果他烧伤了气管 插管也不管用 |
[18:15] | His pulse ox is down to 84. I’ll grab a crike kit. | 他的指脉氧下降到84 我去拿气切包 |
[18:17] | Too risky. | 太冒险了 |
[18:18] | He may be anticoagulated from Crohn’s meds. | 他可能因为服用克罗恩病药物产生抗凝 |
[18:19] | Heather, get me the fiber optic. Paul, you’re injured. | 海瑟 给我光导纤维 保罗 你受伤了 |
[18:21] | We got this. Get me a 6.0 E.T. tube. | 我们来处理 递给我6号气管插管 |
[18:27] | Come on, come on. Come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[18:29] | All right, come on, guys. Sats are dropping. | 加油 伙计们 氧饱和在下降 |
[18:32] | Move. | 移开 |
[18:34] | Okay, give me cricoid now. | 压迫环状软骨 |
[18:38] | Okay, come on. Where? | 拜托 在哪 |
[18:40] | I see the cords. Advancing the tube. | 我看到声带了 插入管子 |
[18:52] | Sats are coming up. | 氧饱和回升了 |
[18:55] | 92%. Nice save, Drew. | 氧饱和升至92% 救得漂亮 德鲁 |
[18:57] | Yeah, should’ve never come to this. | 本不该这样的 |
[18:59] | Where the hell’s Krista? | 克丽丝塔到底在哪 |
[19:06] | What are you doing, rachel? You’re up next for c.T. | 你在干什么 瑞秋 你下一个做CT |
[19:08] | I told you I didn’t want it. | 我跟你说过我不想做 |
[19:09] | No, you said you couldn’t afford it, but now you can. | 不 你说的是你付不起 但现在你能了 |
[19:12] | I can’t, okay? | 我不能 行了吧 |
[19:13] | Devin and me, we’re taking the last greyhound to Orlando. | 戴文和我坐最后一班灰狗长途汽车去奥兰多 |
[19:15] | It leaves in 30 minutes. | 30分钟之后就发车了 |
[19:17] | I’m fine, really. | 我没事 真的 |
[19:19] | Well, we need to be sure. Okay, it’ll take an hour tops. | 我们得确定一下 最多花上一个小时 |
[19:22] | I just told you the bus leaves in a half-hour. | 我刚告诉你 公交半小时之后就发车了 |
[19:24] | So catch another one. Rachel. | 那就搭另一班 瑞秋 |
[19:27] | Look, I will put you both up in a hotel if your C.T. is clear. | 如果你的CT没事 我会让你们住进酒店 |
[19:32] | What is the rush? | 为什么这么着急 |
[19:36] | Devin? | 戴文 |
[19:37] | Where’s he going? Where are you going?! | 他要去哪 你要去哪 |
[19:40] | What do you care? | 你为什么这么在乎 |
[19:40] | I got us bus tickets to Orlando. | 我买了去奥兰多的车票 |
[19:42] | I’m not going, okay? | 我不走 行了吧 |
[19:43] | Devin, wait. | 戴文 等下 |
[19:46] | – Oh, stop yelling. – She’s in pain. | -别喊了 -她什么地方疼 |
[19:49] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[19:51] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[19:52] | Oh, god. Oh, my… | 天啊 我的… |
[19:53] | Is she gonna be okay? | 她没事吧 |
[19:57] | Can you tell me your name? | 你能不能告诉我你叫什么 |
[19:58] | I-I-I-I can’t. I can’t. | 不行 我不能 |
[20:00] | Can you tell me his name? | 你能不能告诉我他叫什么 |
[20:02] | I don’t know. I-I don’t — I don’t — I don’t — | 我不知道 我不 我不 |
[20:05] | – She’s having a brain bleed. – Rachel | -她脑出血了 -瑞秋 |
[20:06] | Call C.T. And tell Scott to prep the O.R.-…. | 做个CT 让斯科特准备做手术 |
[20:07] | – What’s going on? – I need a gurney, please. | -怎么回事 -请推一张轮床过来 |
[20:17] | Hey, Paul, um, I just heard about Sid. | 保罗 我刚刚听说了希德的事 |
[20:19] | I can’t believe I missed a burnt airway. | 我不敢相信我忽略了气道烧伤 |
[20:21] | Yeah, uh, Sid is stable, but I’d avoid Drew if I were you. | 希德稳定了 我要是你我会躲着德鲁走 |
[20:23] | Well, that’s pretty much impossible. I just — | 不太现实 我… |
[20:26] | Thank you for covering my ass. | 谢谢你帮我善后 |
[20:27] | It was all Drew. | 是德鲁的功劳 |
[20:28] | Couldn’t really do much with my hand wrapped up. | 手包成这样 我做不了多少事情 |
[20:31] | I’m so sorry. I feel responsible. | 我很抱歉 我觉得我对此负有责任 |
[20:34] | I forced you to — | 我强迫你… |
[20:34] | How? You don’t control me. | 怎么说 你又没控制我 |
[20:37] | Okay, I went out, I got hurt. That’s what happens. | 我出去了 受了伤 事情就这样 |
[20:40] | Krista! I need to speak with Krista. | 克丽丝塔 我得跟克丽丝塔谈谈 |
[20:45] | – Where were you? – Drew, I’m so sorry. | -你去哪了 -德鲁 我很抱歉 |
[20:47] | – I was with Rick, and — – Rick? | -我之前和瑞克在一起 -瑞克 |
[20:48] | No, he’s fine. He came in. He just broke his blade. | 他没事 他来找我 他的假肢坏了 |
[20:50] | Okay, so what about before rick? | 好 那在见瑞克之前你干嘛去了 |
[20:52] | Your patient was pulled from a fire. | 你的患者被人从火场里救出来 |
[20:54] | Checking his airway is first-day intern stuff, | 第一天上班的实习生都知道要检查气道 |
[20:56] | and you’re supposed to be a resident in a couple weeks? | 你一个再过几天就是住院医师的人就这样 |
[20:57] | – I screwed up. I know. – And you were pissed | -我搞砸了 我知道 -你很生气 |
[20:59] | because you thought he caused the accident | 是因为你认为这场意外都是他的责任 |
[21:00] | and you were wrong. | 但是你错了 |
[21:01] | And even if you were right, | 就算你是对的 |
[21:02] | we treat everybody who comes through those doors the same, | 我们对送进来的患者一视同仁 |
[21:05] | no matter what, you got that? | 不管发生了什么 你明白了 |
[21:06] | I got it. | 明白 |
[21:07] | Now, his labs show a metabolic acidosis. | 检查结果显示他有代谢性酸中毒 |
[21:09] | Be a doctor, run the labs, figure out why. | 做好医生的事 检查化验 找出原因 |
[21:22] | The craniotomy we performed on Rachel was routine. | 瑞秋的开颅手术只是常规手术 |
[21:24] | There were no issues. | 没出什么岔子 |
[21:25] | Post-op imaging show no new bleeding. | 术后影像没有发现新的出血 |
[21:27] | But check this out. | 但是你看看这个 |
[21:29] | Diffuse atrophy in her cerebral cortex. | 她的大脑皮层出现弥漫性萎缩 |
[21:32] | She’s 20 with the brain of an 80-year-old. | 一个二十岁的姑娘长了个八十岁的脑子 |
[21:33] | This has to be genetic, | 一定是遗传性的 |
[21:34] | which means she’s had it her whole life. | 也就是说她生下来就是这样 |
[21:36] | Her cortisol levels are barely detectable. | 她的皮质醇水平几乎都检测不到 |
[21:40] | You know, maybe that’s why she didn’t want a C.T. | 这或许就是为什么她不想做CT |
[21:42] | She didn’t want us to know that she was dying. | 她不想让我们知道她快死了 |
[21:44] | Why would she want to hide that? | 她为什么要隐瞒自己的病情呢 |
[21:45] | Yeah, that’s a good question. | 这是一个好问题 |
[21:47] | Hello? | 你好 |
[21:50] | Excuse me. Thank you for calling, sir. | 我去接个电话 谢谢你打来 先生 |
[21:52] | I wanted to speak with you directly about your son. | 我想和你直接讨论一下你儿子的问题 |
[21:55] | You all right, Paul? | 你还好吧 保罗 |
[21:57] | Uh, yeah, yeah. | 还好 还好 |
[21:58] | I mean, can’t intubate, I can’t practice, | 除了没法插管 没法救死扶伤 |
[22:01] | but other than that, all good. | 其他都还好 |
[22:03] | What you did was pretty stupid. | 你当时的行为真是有点傻 |
[22:05] | I wanted to save the guy. | 我想救那个人 |
[22:06] | That’s the firefighter’s job. All right? | 那是消防员的工作 好吗 |
[22:09] | You save your patients by what you do here in the hospital, | 你的工作是在医院救治病人 |
[22:11] | and if you ever want to be a surgeon, | 如果你想成为一名外科医师 |
[22:13] | your hands are your franchise. You can’t be rash in the field. | 你的双手才是关键 你不该那么冲动的 |
[22:17] | I guess I got a little over zealous, huh? | 我可能有点太热心了 |
[22:19] | Yeah, well, sometimes we need to be shaken back into reality. | 有时候我们还是得回到现实里来 |
[22:23] | Look, I’m glad you’re okay. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[22:32] | Thanks for the heads up. | 谢谢你来之前还告了我一声啊 |
[22:33] | I didn’t get hurt. | 我没有受伤 |
[22:34] | I just busted my blade in the race. | 我只是跑步的时候把假肢弄坏了 |
[22:36] | Krista already called ortho to get a new one. | 克丽丝塔已经让骨科给我送个新的来了 |
[22:37] | I didn’t want to bother the Chief Resident. | 我不想劳烦总住院医师 |
[22:39] | You busted it, huh? How’d you do? | 把假肢弄坏了哈 怎么做到的 |
[22:41] | Well, I finished the course. | 我把所有训练科目都完成了 |
[22:43] | Ropes, tire, belly crawl. | 攀绳 轮胎跑 匍匐前进 |
[22:45] | Left it all on the field, including my leg. | 拼尽了全力 包括我的腿 |
[22:49] | That’s great. I’m really proud of you. | 很好 我为你自豪 |
[22:52] | But, Rick, just remember, | 但是 瑞克 记住 |
[22:53] | the training program only takes the top 10%. | 训练项目只要前百分之十的人 |
[22:56] | I just don’t want you to set yourself up for heartbreak. | 我不想看见你没有达成自己的目标而心碎 |
[22:58] | You know what’s funny? | 你知道有趣的是什么吗 |
[23:00] | I don’t even care. | 我根本不在乎 |
[23:02] | I felt like a ranger again. | 我感觉我像是重新变成了游骑兵 |
[23:04] | I think that’s worth more than anything. | 我觉得这就够了 |
[23:05] | So, all this had nothing to do with me making Chief Resident? | 所以这和我当上总住院医师没有关系咯 |
[23:09] | ‘Cause I just — I was worried. | 因为我 我真的很担心 |
[23:11] | – I didn’t know whether I should tell you — – Drew, | -我不知道我该不该告诉你 -德鲁 |
[23:12] | you have to stop walking on egg shells around me. | 你可以别再这么小心翼翼地对待我了 |
[23:15] | I’m thrilled and proud of you. | 我为你高兴 为你自豪 |
[23:18] | Your wins are my wins. Vice versa. | 你的成功就是我的成功 反之亦然 |
[23:21] | We’re a team. | 我们是一个团队 |
[23:22] | I know. And I feel the same way. | 我知道 我也是这么想的 |
[23:25] | I just… | 我只是… |
[23:27] | I’m sorry for hovering. Old habits die hard. | 我很抱歉有些优柔寡断 本性难移啊 |
[23:30] | Dude, you still don’t let your sister drive, and she’s 37. | 哥们 你姐姐都37岁了你还不让人开车 |
[23:33] | She’s a terrible driver. Somebody’s gonna get hurt. | 她是马路杀手 让她上路会出人命的 |
[23:35] | – Keep telling yourself that. – I got to run. | -继续自欺欺人吧 -我得走了 |
[23:37] | But you can crash in my office until your prosthetic’s ready. | 你可以去我办公室等你的假肢到位 |
[23:40] | Oh, your office. | 你的办公室 |
[23:41] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[23:42] | Perks of being Chief Resident. | 总住院医师的福利 |
[23:54] | – I hate this place. – Toph, take it easy. | -我讨厌这儿 -陶福 放轻松 |
[23:56] | Take it easy? Y-you could stand to take it less easy. | 放轻松 你根本就不该那么放松 |
[24:00] | – What did I do? – Aren’t you scared? | -我干嘛了 -你都不怕吗 |
[24:02] | – Yes. – Then why don’t you act like it? | -怕啊 -那你为什么这么淡定 |
[24:04] | ’cause what good would that do? | 不淡定有什么好处吗 |
[24:05] | So I don’t feel like a coward for regretting to be here. | 我不想像个懦夫一样后悔来到这里 |
[24:08] | So, you wish you hadn’t come? | 你希望你从没来过 |
[24:10] | – Yes, I do. – Right. | -对 -好 |
[24:11] | I mean, Ali, I want to save him, | 阿里 我想救他 |
[24:12] | but I-I’m feeling guilty and stupid for leaving my family. | 但是我觉得丢下我的家人太可耻也太蠢了 |
[24:17] | Aren’t you? | 你不觉得吗 |
[24:18] | Yes. But I came ’cause I wanted to help you. | 是 但我来是因为我想帮你 |
[24:21] | I wish you would stop saying that. | 别再这样说了 |
[24:23] | It — it — it puts all this pressure on me. | 这样所有的压力都在我肩上 |
[24:25] | What pressure? | 什么压力 |
[24:26] | You’re always reminding me | 你一直都在提醒我 |
[24:27] | that I-I saved you, I helped you. | 是我救了你 是我帮助了你 |
[24:31] | That you would’ve killed yourself without me. | 如果不是我你早就自杀了 |
[24:33] | ‘Cause it’s true. | 事实如此 |
[24:34] | Okay, but it makes me responsible for you. | 是 但是这让我觉得我对你负有责任 |
[24:37] | I can’t do that anymore, Tee. | 我不能再这样下去了 T |
[24:38] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[24:39] | I-I have three kids that I have to take care of. | 我有三个孩子等着我去照顾 |
[24:42] | You don’t have to take care of me. | 你不用照顾我 |
[24:43] | You’re here because of me! That makes me responsible for you. | 你是因为我来的 这让我对你负有责任 |
[24:47] | If you die, if — if you get messed up again — | 如果你死了 如果你又跟以前一样了 |
[24:50] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[24:51] | You don’t know that. You don’t know that. | 你没法保证 说不准的 |
[24:54] | Stop playing like you’re a cowboy | 别再像个牛仔一样 |
[24:56] | where everything’s gonna be cool. | 认为凡事都会船到桥头自然直 |
[24:57] | You don’t know. | 你根本不懂 |
[24:59] | The Humvee’s 20 yards away, all right? | 悍马就在18米开外 好吗 |
[25:01] | My guys will cover you. Stay low, | 我的人会掩护你们的 身子放低 |
[25:02] | run fast, don’t trip. | 动作迅速 别绊倒了 |
[25:04] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:07] | – Look, tee. – No. Just — | -T -别 |
[25:09] | Just get him on a gurney. | 把他抬上轮床 |
[25:10] | I want to get out of here and I want to go home. | 我想离开这里 我想回家 |
[25:14] | I’m out of here in 30 seconds! | 我三十秒后离开 |
[25:15] | If you’re not out here, you’re on your own! | 你们再不出来 就只能靠自己了 |
[25:17] | God, please get us out of here. | 天 带我们离开这儿 |
[25:26] | Come on! | 快点 |
[25:39] | T.C., cover me! | TC 掩护我 |
[25:43] | I gotcha! I gotcha! | 没事的 没事的 |
[25:51] | Come on. Go. | 加油 走 |
[26:08] | Hey there. How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[26:11] | Tired. They said I can’t leave for a few days. | 累 他们说我还得观察几天 |
[26:14] | Well, you’re gonna need some time to recover from your surgery. | 你需要一段时间来术后恢复 |
[26:17] | This shot of cortisone should help you feel better. | 这针可的松会让你感觉好些的 |
[26:20] | So, when were you diagnosed with adrenoleukodystrophy? | 你是什么时候被确诊为肾上腺脑白质退化症的 |
[26:25] | I saw the brain atrophy on your C.T. scan. | 你的CT显示你有脑萎缩 |
[26:28] | My, uh, my pediatrician detected it when I was 5. | 五岁的时候 儿科医生发现的 |
[26:32] | And my parents got pregnant and decided to have Devin | 我妈妈正好怀孕了 他们决定让戴文 |
[26:35] | for the bone marrow transplant I need to save my life someday. | 在我需要的时候给我骨髓移植 |
[26:39] | So he was a savior sibling. | 所以他是你的救星弟弟 |
[26:40] | Then, you know, my mom died during labor, | 然后 我妈妈难产死了 |
[26:43] | And — and he was just lost. | 弟弟他从此一蹶不振 |
[26:48] | Right from go. | 一去不复返 |
[26:49] | I’m sorry, Rachel. | 我很遗憾 瑞秋 |
[26:53] | Okay, uh, | 好吧 |
[26:54] | have you had any symptoms? | 你现在出现过什么症状了吗 |
[26:55] | Not until a few months ago. | 几个月前出现了一些 |
[26:57] | So, why don’t you ask your brother | 为什么你不让你弟弟给你献骨髓 |
[26:59] | for the bone marrow transplant? | 来做骨髓移植呢 |
[27:01] | I didn’t think he could handle it. | 我想他承受不了这个 |
[27:04] | He’s so angry at the world. | 他对这个世界总是充满怒气 |
[27:07] | This is why you wanted him to meet your uncle, right? | 这就是你想带他去见你叔叔的原因 对吧 |
[27:10] | While you still can. | 趁你病情恶化前 |
[27:13] | Look, Rachel, is protecting a lie worth dying for? | 瑞秋 你认为这个谎言值得你牺牲性命吗 |
[27:17] | Because honey, that day is coming. | 亲爱的 是时候做个决定了 |
[27:20] | I’ve lied to him his whole life. | 这一辈子我都在骗他 |
[27:23] | I can’t tell him. | 我没法告诉他实情 |
[27:27] | So let me do it. | 那就让我来告诉他 |
[27:32] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[27:33] | He should be breathing off the excess acid, | 他体内过量的酸都应该呼出了 |
[27:34] | but his pH levels just keep dropping. | 可是他的pH值还在不断降低 |
[27:37] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[27:40] | We lost his pulse. Get a crash cart in here! | 他没有脉搏了 把急救车推过来 |
[27:47] | Come on, Sid. | 挺住啊 希德 |
[27:53] | Dispatch said it was a cardiac arrest? | 调度中心说这有心脏骤停的病人吗 |
[27:55] | Yeah. Man down in a Ford pickup. | 是的 有人在一辆福特卡车里昏倒了 |
[27:58] | Are you sure we got the right spot? | 你确定我们来的是正确的地点吗 |
[28:05] | All units, 2. | 各单位注意 |
[28:06] | Shots fired. | 有人开枪射击 |
[28:06] | We have paramedics under fire at north side warehouse. | 我们有两名急救员在北面仓库遇袭 |
[28:09] | Believed to be sniper. | 开枪的人是名狙击手 |
[28:12] | Officer. Uh, where was it? | 警官 枪案是在哪里发生的 |
[28:14] | Did they say what paramedic? | 他们说了遇袭的急救员是谁了吗 |
[28:15] | Did they say what rig? | 他们有没有说是哪辆车 |
[28:16] | Not at liberty, ma’am. | 抱歉女士 不方便透露 |
[28:18] | Look, part of our team is out there. | 听着 我们有朋友在那儿 |
[28:38] | What’s going on? I thought he was stable on the vent. | 怎么了 我以为他插上呼吸机后已经稳定了 |
[28:39] | Coded from severe acidosis | 因为酸中毒 心脏骤停了几次 |
[28:41] | and I still don’t know what’s causing it. | 可我怎么都找不到他酸中毒的原因 |
[28:42] | Increasing his respirations didn’t help. | 增加他的呼吸频率也不起作用 |
[28:45] | Lab just called. Lactic acid is 25. | 化验结果 乳酸浓度是25mmol/L |
[28:46] | 25? I’ve never heard of lactic acid that high. | 25吗 我从没听说过那么高的乳酸浓度 |
[28:49] | Yeah, it’s like he’s suffocating, | 这样的程度跟窒息差不多了 |
[28:50] | but his blood oxygen level’s normal. | 可他的血氧水平是正常的 |
[28:51] | Wait. Wait, that’s it. | 等等 我想到了 |
[28:53] | He’s got plenty of oxygen in his blood | 他血液里含有大量的氧 |
[28:55] | but his cells can’t use it. | 而里面细胞却不能运用这些氧 |
[28:56] | – Open a cyanide kit now! – Okay. | -快打开一个氰化物解毒包 -好的 |
[28:58] | – Cyanide poisoning? – Yeah. | -他这是氰中毒吗 -没错 |
[28:59] | From the plastic burning in the car. | 一定是车里塑料燃烧时吸入太多氰化物 |
[29:01] | – Yeah. – Let’s get this in him quick. | -没错 -快给他注射 |
[29:03] | Come on, Sid. We got you. | 挺住 希德 我们在这 |
[29:06] | Cobalamin is in. | 已经注射钴胺素 |
[29:07] | Sodium thiosulfate is in. | 硫代硫酸钠已经注射 |
[29:10] | Hold CPR. | 心肺复苏先停一下 |
[29:14] | Come on. | 加油啊 |
[29:17] | I’m still getting nothing. | 还是没有脉搏 |
[29:19] | Just give the meds a chance to work. | 先等等看药物有没有发挥作用 |
[29:20] | Okay. Come on. | 好的 加油啊 |
[29:23] | There. I feel something. | 有了 我摸到脉搏了 |
[29:25] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[29:26] | Monitor shows sinus. He’s back. | 监视器显示窦性恢复 他活过来了 |
[29:27] | Okay. | 太好了 |
[29:30] | That was close. | 刚才真是好险 |
[29:31] | Too close. | 确实好险 |
[29:32] | That was being a doctor. | 那才是作为一名医生该做的 |
[29:38] | We are hearing that a paramedic has been shot by the sniper | 据消息称 一名急救员被狙击手射中 |
[29:40] | on the north side. | 地点是北面仓库 |
[29:41] | No news on their condition at this time. | 此时此刻 我们并没有收到任何确切新闻 |
[29:43] | Dispatch is just saying that one of them got hit. | 调度中心只是说她们中有一个受伤了 |
[29:45] | They don’t know who. They’re heading in now. | 他们不清楚谁受伤了 现在正往那边赶 |
[29:47] | Well, how can they not know? | 他们怎么会不清楚呢 |
[29:48] | I don’t know. I can only tell you what they told me. | 我不知道 我只是把他们告诉我的告诉你 |
[30:09] | Hey, uh…is that the first sniper victim’s wife? | 那边那位 她是第一个受害人的妻子吗 |
[30:14] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:15] | They were, uh… | 他们 |
[30:17] | married two weeks ago. | 两周前结的婚 |
[30:20] | Postponed their honeymoon because of his job. | 因为丈夫的工作原因 他们推迟了蜜月 |
[30:23] | Supposed to be in Hawaii right now. | 他们现在本该在夏威夷的 |
[30:25] | – Hey, you — you okay? – Yeah. | -那你 你还好吗 -我没事 |
[30:27] | It’s weird. I…feel guilty about being upset. | 很奇怪 我会为自己的难过感到愧疚 |
[30:30] | Don’t. Telling the families is | 别这样 跟病人家属宣布消息 |
[30:31] | the hardest part of the job. | 才是做医生最难的部分 |
[30:34] | Does it ever get easier? | 这种感觉会慢慢消失吗 |
[30:36] | I wish I could tell you yes. | 我也希望能给你个肯定的答案 |
[30:45] | Gwen! | 格温 |
[30:47] | – Fine. I’m fine. – What the hell happened? | -没事 我没事 -到底发生什么了 |
[30:49] | Got called into a setup. | 我们被人设计了 |
[30:50] | Son of a bitch coward shot Sara, | 某个胆小的王八蛋射中了莎拉 |
[30:51] | blew our windshield out. | 击碎我们的挡风玻璃 |
[30:52] | Okay, let’s get Sara to C.T. and call it to the O.R. | 我们带莎拉去CT室 再预定手术室 |
[30:54] | I’m fine. It’s just my arm. | 我没事的 只是伤了手臂而已 |
[30:58] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[30:59] | – ’cause I — – Oh, not now, Kenny. | -因为我很 -先不说了 肯尼 |
[31:00] | I got to debrief the cops, | 我得先去向警察汇报 |
[31:01] | but we’ll talk about it later, okay? | 我们稍后再聊 好吗 |
[31:08] | Hey, how’s Riley? | 雷利怎么样了 |
[31:10] | He’s good. Through and through thigh wound. | 挺好 大腿上有贯穿伤 |
[31:13] | Be limping for a couple days. | 这几天会有点瘸 |
[31:14] | He’ll be okay. How’s Ali? | 他会没事的 阿里怎么样了 |
[31:16] | Getting there. I’m suturing in the outflow graft now. | 快好了 我正在缝合外流移植血管 |
[31:26] | I’m sorry about before. | 之前的事很抱歉 |
[31:27] | You know, I was scared and I didn’t want to die. | 你知道 我那时很害怕 我不想死 |
[31:30] | I don’t want to be here. | 我不想待在这 |
[31:31] | I don’t want to be here, either. | 我也不想待在这 |
[31:33] | I’m sorry I wanted to help you. | 我想帮你这件事 很抱歉 |
[31:34] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我不是那个意思 |
[31:35] | Yeah, that’s exactly what you’re saying. | 你那时候就是这个意思 |
[31:37] | Look, Toph, I get it. I came back from the war. | 听着 陶福 我明白的 我从战场回来 |
[31:40] | I was a drunk, I was a mess. I was out of my mind. | 我酗酒 整个人一团糟 我那时候不正常 |
[31:43] | – You don’t have to — – Look, you asked me if I was scared. | -你没必要 -你问我害不害怕 |
[31:45] | You want to know what I’m scared of? | 你知道我最害怕的是什么吗 |
[31:48] | I’m scared of hurting Jordan again. | 我怕我再一次伤害乔丹 |
[31:49] | But I’m just not sure if I’m helping or ruining her life. | 我不确定我的存在是在帮她还是害她 |
[31:53] | Look, I… | 我 |
[31:55] | I love her, and she’s my family, | 我很爱她 视她为家人 |
[31:57] | and yet I came here. | 可我还是来这里了 |
[32:00] | I’m about to be a dad. | 我马上就要做父亲了 |
[32:02] | I know. | 我明白 |
[32:03] | If I die… | 如果我死了 |
[32:07] | That’s what I’m scared of. | 这才是我最害怕的事情 |
[32:09] | Not being there for Jordan and the baby. | 没有陪在乔丹和孩子的身边 |
[32:11] | – I just want to go home. – Yeah, me, too. | -我只想回家 -我也是 |
[32:14] | You want to help me with this driveline? | 要不要帮我接一下导线 |
[32:15] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[32:16] | All right, let’s start at 6,000 rpm. | 好了 先从每分钟六千转速开始 |
[32:19] | Okay. Hooked up. | 好了 接上了 |
[32:21] | Come on, baby. | 加油啊宝贝 |
[32:24] | Flow is four liters. | 流量是四升 |
[32:25] | Nice job, Toph. You did it. | 干得漂亮 陶福 你做到了 |
[32:27] | Nice job. | 你也有功劳 |
[32:28] | You glad you came back now? | 你现在觉得回到这里开心吗 |
[32:30] | I am. | 开心 |
[32:32] | All right, let’s put it in the chest, close it up, | 好了 现在我们把这个放进胸腔再缝合 |
[32:34] | – And get the hell out of here. – Oh, yeah. | -然后离开这个鸟地方 -没错 |
[32:42] | So, she was born with it? She’s had it her whole life? | 这么说她生下来就带着这个病 一直都有 |
[32:45] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:45] | It’s a rare genetic disease | 这是一种很罕见的遗传病 |
[32:47] | that attacks your brain, your adrenal glands, bones. | 病毒会攻击大脑 肾上腺 骨骼 |
[32:51] | And it’s only going to get worse. | 她的病情只会越来越严重 |
[32:54] | Why didn’t Rachel tell me she was sick? | 瑞秋为什么不告诉我她生病了 |
[32:56] | Because your mom died. | 因为你母亲死了 |
[32:58] | She thought it would be too hard on you. | 她害怕你知道以后承受不了 |
[33:00] | She didn’t want you to worry about her. | 她不想让你担心她 |
[33:02] | Why does everybody lie to me? | 为什么所有人都要骗我 |
[33:04] | It’s not a question of lying. | 这不是欺骗不欺骗的问题 |
[33:06] | It’s protecting. | 她是为了保护你 |
[33:08] | They told me my mom died when I was little. | 他们告诉我 我妈妈在我小时候去世了 |
[33:10] | Then later I found out she died having me. | 可后来我发现她是在生我的时候死的 |
[33:13] | When my dad was sick, he said he’d be fine, | 后来我爸爸生病了 他告诉我他会好的 |
[33:14] | And six months later, he was dead. | 六个月后 他也死了 |
[33:16] | Rachel said she’d take care of me, | 瑞秋说她会照顾我的 |
[33:18] | and then tried to dump me on my uncle. | 可她却想把我扔给我叔叔 |
[33:20] | Then hide the fact that she’s dying. | 好隐瞒她快要死去的事实 |
[33:22] | That’s not lying? | 你说这不是欺骗吗 |
[33:24] | Devin, I am so sorry. | 戴文 我很抱歉 |
[33:27] | And I know that this must be — | 我知道这对你来说一定很… |
[33:28] | No, you don’t. | 不 根本不明白 |
[33:32] | Screw this family. Screw everyone. | 去他妈的家人 去他妈的 |
[33:35] | Devin, wait. Listen to me. | 戴文 等等 你听我说 |
[33:38] | Your sister needs your bone marrow, or she will die. | 你姐姐需要你的骨髓 否则她会死的 |
[33:42] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[33:43] | Well, then she should’ve asked. | 那她怎么不问我要 |
[33:50] | Is he not gonna give Rachel the bone marrow? | 他不愿意给瑞秋捐骨髓吗 |
[33:51] | He’s too angry. | 他被怒气冲昏了 |
[33:52] | But if we don’t get through to him, | 如果我们不好好劝他 |
[33:55] | he’s gonna lose her. | 他最终会失去他的姐姐 |
[34:10] | You waiting on a ride? | 等搭车呢吗 |
[34:11] | Don’t even talk. I’m not doing it. | 别说了 我不做 |
[34:13] | Okay. | 行 |
[34:14] | If that’s what you want. | 你不想做就不做吧 |
[34:17] | You have no idea what this is like. | 你根本不懂这是什么感觉 |
[34:19] | I do know what it feels like to question who you are. | 我知道质疑自己是谁是什么感觉 |
[34:22] | That part I get. | 这部分我懂 |
[34:23] | I was adopted, | 我是被领养的 |
[34:24] | And my parents were really great. | 我爸妈都是很好的人 |
[34:27] | Told me about it, talked to me about it. | 跟我讲了 也陪我谈了 |
[34:31] | I even had pictures of my birth parents, | 我连我亲生父母的照片都有 |
[34:32] | so I knew what they looked like | 所以我知道他们长什么样子 |
[34:34] | and had a sense of them, but… | 对他们有个印象 但… |
[34:38] | Anyway. | 这样吧 |
[34:39] | But what? | 但什么 |
[34:42] | You wonder about your mom, what she was like, | 你想了解你的母亲 她长什么样 |
[34:47] | what your life would be like | 想知道如果她还活着 |
[34:48] | if she was still here? | 你现在的生活是什么样的 |
[34:49] | Of course. | 当然想 |
[34:51] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[34:56] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[35:00] | And don’t get me wrong, I…I love my parents. | 别误会我的意思 我爱我的父母 |
[35:05] | I couldn’t feel happier or | 能长在这样的家庭里 |
[35:07] | luckier to have my family, | 已经是最幸运和幸福的事了 |
[35:10] | but still can’t help but wonder… | 可我还是会忍不住的好奇… |
[35:16] | What would my life be like | 如果我是亲生母亲抚养成人 |
[35:18] | if I had grown up with my birth mother. | 我现在会是什么样 |
[35:21] | Did you ever meet her? | 你见过她吗 |
[35:21] | She sent me a letter once. | 她给我寄过一封信 |
[35:26] | I was in my residency. And she wanted to see me. | 当时我还在住院实习 她想见我 |
[35:31] | I was torn. | 当时我不知所措 |
[35:33] | I felt like I would be betraying my parents, | 感觉如果我去见她 就是在背叛我的父母 |
[35:37] | even though they encouraged me to do it. | 虽然他们是支持我去见的 |
[35:41] | I just… | 我只是… |
[35:44] | I don’t know. Maybe I was…scared. | 不知道 可能当时我害怕了吧 |
[35:50] | Maybe I didn’t want to be disappointed. | 也许我不想失望 |
[35:53] | So, what’d you do? | 那你怎么办的 |
[35:55] | I sent her a letter back. | 我给她回了一封信 |
[35:57] | What’d she say? | 她怎么说 |
[35:59] | Well, that’s the thing. | 问题就在这了 |
[36:02] | I waited… | 我等了… |
[36:05] | almost a year before I sent it. | 将近一年才回信 |
[36:08] | And by then… | 而那时… |
[36:10] | she had passed away. | 她已经去世了 |
[36:13] | You do what you need to do, Devin. | 做你需要做的事 戴文 |
[36:15] | It’s your life. | 这是你的生活 |
[36:18] | But I can tell you | 可我能告诉你 |
[36:20] | there are some choices that are final. | 有些选择是无法更改的 |
[36:24] | And you never get a second chance. | 永远没有重新选择的机会 |
[36:26] | And I got to say, I would kill for a do over. | 我愿意不惜一切代价换一次重来的机会 |
[36:35] | You want to move out of our apartment? | 你要搬出我们的公寓 |
[36:37] | Yeah, it’s stupid to rent when we could own, and it’ll be ours. | 对 能自己买房子了干嘛还租 |
[36:40] | Chief Resident doubles my salary. | 总住院医师薪水翻番了 |
[36:43] | I’ve been looking online. | 我一直在网上查来着 |
[36:44] | I am kind of tired of our neighbors and their yapping dachshunds. | 我也有点受不了咱邻居和他家的乱吠腊肠犬了 |
[36:47] | Yeah, is there a better reason to move? | 没错 更有搬家的理由了 |
[36:48] | I want to kill those things. | 我都想宰了那些小狗子 |
[36:50] | Seeing a lot of picket fences. | 看到不少尖桩篱栅 |
[36:52] | And a swing set. | 还有秋千呢 |
[36:54] | Yeah, for the nieces and nephews. | 对啊 大侄子大侄女啥的来玩呗 |
[36:56] | And maybe one day, I don’t know. | 兴许有一天呢 对不 |
[37:01] | This is it. | 来了 |
[37:03] | This is my commander. | 我长官的电话 |
[37:08] | Captain Lincoln here. | 我是林肯上尉 |
[37:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:13] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[37:14] | – Very good news. – You made it? | -非常好的消息 -你成功了 |
[37:17] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[37:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:22] | No, uh… | 不 |
[37:24] | Thank you. Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 谢谢长官 |
[37:30] | I’m so proud of you. Power couple right here, right? | 太为你骄傲了 我们强强联合了 |
[37:33] | Let’s go look at houses. I’m just pumped. | 我们看房去 我激动得快上不来气了 |
[37:38] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[37:40] | I, uh, made the top 1%. | 我进了前百分之一 |
[37:42] | They want me to train the trainers. | 他们让我去训练教官 |
[37:44] | Are you kidding me? A promotion? | 真的假的 升官了还 |
[37:45] | That’s even better! | 更好了 |
[37:46] | No, I-it isn’t. | 不 不是这样的 |
[37:49] | I wouldn’t work in Texas anymore. | 不是在得州 |
[37:52] | I’d have to move to South Carolina. | 让我去南卡罗莱纳州 |
[37:56] | The death total of the San Antonio | 圣安东尼奥的死亡人数 |
[37:58] | is now at six. | 已经达到六人 |
[37:59] | Police are now theorizing | 警方推测 |
[38:00] | there are two snipers working in tandem | 是两名狙击手联合行动 |
[38:03] | attacking first responders | 攻击的第一批救援人员 |
[38:05] | and shutting down the panicked city. | 封锁这座已经恐慌的城市 |
[38:15] | I got to say, Gwen, when I — when I heard | 我跟你说格温 当我听说 |
[38:17] | – your ambulance got shot up, I – I know. | -你的救护车被枪击的时候 -我知道 |
[38:23] | I was so scared. | 我好害怕 |
[38:30] | This kind of thing really focuses how you feel, you know? | 这种事真的会让人感触颇深 |
[38:34] | I couldn’t take it if anything ever happened to you. | 万一你出了什么事 我真的接受不了 |
[38:36] | I couldn’t take it if anything ever happened to you. | 你要是出事了 我也无法承受 |
[38:45] | Hey, Paul. Where have you been? | 保罗 你干嘛去了 |
[38:47] | I was paging you. | 我一直在呼你 |
[38:48] | Yeah, I need to find Jordan. | 我得去找乔丹 |
[38:53] | Paul, I-I’m so sorry. | 保罗 对不起 |
[38:55] | I know we haven’t been seeing eye to eye, but I-I — | 我知道我们也许有些分歧 但我… |
[38:56] | Stop! Okay? S-something’s wrong. | 别说了 感觉不对劲 |
[39:00] | Here, let me, okay? | 来 让我来 |
[39:06] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[39:08] | I can’t — I can’t move my fingers. | 我手指动不了了 |
[39:10] | Okay. Okay. | 没事 没事的 |
[39:12] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[39:19] | Got your message. How did it go? | 收到你的消息了 怎么样了 |
[39:20] | Great. | 很好 |
[39:21] | Got the marrow. Devin was a perfect match for Rachel. | 取到了骨髓 戴文和瑞秋配型成功 |
[39:24] | Just like her parents planned. | 跟她父母计划的一样 |
[39:25] | Yeah, just not exactly how they planned. | 可跟他们父母计划的不太一样 |
[39:29] | Yeah. You think you can protect your children. | 是啊 你以为自己可以保护好孩子 |
[39:32] | Then life happens. | 结果世事无常 |
[39:33] | I’m starting to see that. | 我开始领悟了 |
[39:37] | Something else. | 还有个事 |
[39:40] | I settled with Malik’s family. | 我跟马利克家和解了 |
[39:42] | – It’s over. – Really? | -结束了 -真的 |
[39:43] | Yeah, gave them everything that they were asking for. | 真的 他们要什么给什么 |
[39:45] | Which was? | 给了什么 |
[39:46] | Everything I have. | 我的一切 |
[39:48] | My insurance only covered so much. | 我的保险就这么多了 |
[39:51] | So… | 所以… |
[39:52] | – So, you’re wiped out, huh? – Yeah. | -你现在一贫如洗了啊 -对 |
[39:55] | I am, and it’s the best decision I ever made. | 没错 不过这是我做过的最棒决定 |
[39:58] | I feel like I can breathe again | 这几个礼拜以来 |
[39:59] | for the first time in weeks. | 我第一次感觉又能畅快呼吸了 |
[40:01] | And it’s not gonna get Malik back everything that he lost, | 虽然无法弥补马利克全部的损失 |
[40:03] | Obviously, but it’ll help keep him comfortable. | 不过应该能让他好过些 |
[40:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:09] | Okay, so there’s something that I’ve been wanting to tell you | 有些事我一直想跟你说 |
[40:12] | for the past few weeks, but, um, | 忍了好几个礼拜了 |
[40:14] | I-I didn’t think it was the right time. | 但我觉得没有恰当的时间 |
[40:21] | Jordan, you okay? Ye– | 乔丹 你没事吧 |
[40:23] | Hey! Jordan! Jordan! | 乔丹 乔丹 |
[40:26] | Help! Jordan. | 来人啊 乔丹 |
[40:28] | Help! I need some help in here! | 来人 这里需要帮忙 |
[40:31] | I need help in here! | 来人帮忙 |
[40:34] | And we got coverage. | 有信号了 |
[40:35] | 乔丹 叫芬尼根怎么样 你怎么知道是个男孩 我说女孩叫芬尼根 阿富汗49度 咱大得州都算是冷的了 我们想你 | |
[40:48] | Did you hear? | 你听说了吗 |
[40:49] | Hear what? | 听说什么 |
[40:49] | I just talked to Janet. | 我刚跟珍妮特通完话 |
[40:50] | There’s a sniper in San Antonio. Killed six people. | 圣安东尼奥发现狙击手 杀了六个人了 |
[40:53] | – Oh, my God. – We just got to get the hell out of here. | -天 -我们得赶紧走 |
[40:56] | Hey, Riley, | 雷利 |
[40:56] | What’s the status on that flight? We need to leave. | 航班什么情况 我们得赶紧走 |
[40:58] | Yeah, that ain’t happening. | 走不上了 |
[40:59] | – Why not? – Your flight’s grounded. | -为什么 -你们航班被停了 |
[41:00] | All the flights are grounded ’cause of the storm. | 因为暴风雨 所有航班都停了 |
[41:02] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你们哪都去不了 |
[41:03] | Looks like that damn chip’s not as lucky as you thought, huh? | 看来你那幸运筹码可真带运 |
[41:06] | I’m gonna call Jordan. | 我给乔丹打电话 |
[41:08] | I got to get you guys inside. | 我来叫你们进屋 |
[41:15] | I want a stat EKG, EEG, and MRI. | 我马上要心电图 脑电图和磁共振 |
[41:18] | send LFTs and COAGS | 肝功能和凝血功能检查 |