时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I got the rejection letter from Loyola earlier. | 我之前收到了洛约拉大学的拒信 |
[00:04] | Now this one from Seton Hall. | 现在是西东大学发来的 |
[00:05] | That’s five law-school rejections. Game over. | 这是第五封法学院的拒信了 我没戏了 |
[00:07] | We started moving it, then we saw her neck | 我们移开卡车的时候 看到了她的脖子 |
[00:09] | hanging by a thread — literally. | 就只剩一点连着了 真的就一点 |
[00:11] | – Where is she? – Right here. | -她在哪里 -那里 |
[00:14] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[00:15] | Your wife was in an accident, | 你妻子出了车祸 |
[00:16] | and your son may still be at the crash site. | 你的儿子可能还在车祸现场 |
[00:20] | What was that? | 刚刚那是什么 |
[00:21] | – Major, we have casualties. – I gotta go. | -少校 我方有人员伤亡 -我得先走了 |
[00:23] | – 24. – 7. | -每时 -每刻 |
[00:25] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:25] | Sharbat, you’re pregnant. | 沙芭特 你怀孕了 |
[00:27] | Do you have a husband? | 你有丈夫吗 |
[00:28] | Give me my wife! | 把妻子还给我 |
[00:29] | Listen, I’m sick of your — | 听着 我受够了你… |
[00:30] | Give her to me. | 把她给我 |
[00:32] | Drew! | 德鲁 |
[00:35] | Drew! | 德鲁 |
[00:37] | Drew! | 德鲁 |
[00:40] | Drew! | 德鲁 |
[00:43] | Drew! | 德鲁 |
[00:45] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[00:46] | Ohh. I’m shot! I’m shot! | 我被射中了 我被射中了 |
[00:49] | GSW to the left shoulder! | 左肩枪击伤 |
[00:50] | Are you okay? | 我问你没事吧 |
[00:51] | Yeah, yeah, the gun just went off, Syd. | 没事 没事 枪只是走火了 茜德 |
[00:53] | – Here. – I shot him. | -这里 -我击中了他 |
[00:55] | He shot me! Arrest him! He shot me! | 他击中了我 逮捕他 他击中了我 |
[00:58] | Yeah, and now he’s gonna fix you up now | 没错 现在他要来救治你 |
[01:00] | so I can save your wife and baby. | 我才能去救你妻子和孩子 |
[01:01] | You check him out. If his vitals are stable, | 你来给他检查 看看生命体征是否稳定 |
[01:03] | you get him straight to C.T.! | 然后直接送他去做CT |
[01:07] | Can you at least do that? | 你至少能做这件事吧 |
[01:11] | I need someone to clean up this blood, stat! | 我需要人来清理血迹 马上 |
[01:15] | Okay, where were we? | 好 我们进行到哪儿了 |
[01:22] | Okay, let’s go, come on! | 好了 快出发 快 |
[01:24] | The pilot says the wind’s gusting too much. | 飞行员说风太大 |
[01:26] | It’s not safe to fly. | 现在起飞不安全 |
[01:27] | Come on, Frankie. | 坚持住 弗兰基 |
[01:28] | – He looks cyanotic. – Yeah. | -他面色发绀 -没错 |
[01:32] | Come on, little buddy. | 挺住 小家伙 |
[01:32] | His abdomen’s rigid. He’s bleeding internally. | 腹壁僵硬 他正在内出血 |
[01:34] | We need to warm him up now or his blood won’t clot. | 我们得立马给他升温 否则无法凝血 |
[01:36] | I can warm him from the inside. | 我可以从体内给他升温 |
[01:38] | Frankie, honey, this is gonna sting a little bit. | 弗兰基 亲爱的 这会有点刺痛 |
[01:43] | It’s okay, Frankie, | 没事的 弗兰基 |
[01:44] | we’re gonna take care of you. | 我们会照顾你的 |
[01:46] | Scalpel. Yep. | 手术刀 对 |
[01:50] | All right, sweetie, here we go. | 好了 亲爱的 没事的 |
[01:57] | – Chest tube. – Yep. | -胸管 -好 |
[02:01] | Come on. | 快 |
[02:04] | – I’m in! – Okay. | -插进去了 -好 |
[02:06] | Saline. | 生理盐水 |
[02:07] | 5631, clear for takeoff. | 5631 已清场准备起飞 |
[02:09] | All right, we’ve been cleared for takeoff. | 好了 我们已清场准备起飞 |
[02:10] | He’s waking up. Good job, Jordan. | 他正在转醒 好样的 乔丹 |
[02:13] | Thanks. You too. | 也谢谢你 |
[02:16] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:18] | Yeah. You? | 没事 你呢 |
[02:21] | Yeah. | 我也没事 |
[02:26] | I’m gonna be swamped, | 我忙得要死 |
[02:27] | so I need you covering the E.R. for me, | 所以需要你替我去急诊室值班 |
[02:28] | and remember, you represent | 并且记住 你在那里代表的 |
[02:30] | the surgical department down there, so — | 是整个外科部门 所以 |
[02:32] | No reindeer games, I got it. | 别搞小圈子 我明白 |
[02:33] | Yeah, and don’t fight with that girl, Shannon. | 好 也不要和那个叫香农的女孩起冲突 |
[02:35] | She’ll kill you. | 她会杀了你的 |
[02:36] | How’s Joan doing? | 琼怎样了 |
[02:37] | She was oxygenating a while, | 她刚才已经吸了一会氧 |
[02:38] | so I took her off the vent. | 所以我把呼吸器取下了 |
[02:40] | Still seems a bit confused, though. | 但她看上去还是有点迷糊 |
[02:41] | She’s acting nervous. | 她好像很紧张 |
[02:43] | Asking a lot of questions about Frankie. | 问了不少关于弗兰基的问题 |
[02:44] | She’s worried about her son. | 她很担心她儿子 |
[02:46] | I think I can help with that. | 我觉得我能帮上忙 |
[02:48] | Joan, Francis. | 琼 弗朗西斯 |
[02:50] | I’ve got some good news. They found your boy. | 我有个好消息 他们找到你们儿子了 |
[02:52] | – Frankie?! – He’s coming in now on Medevac. | -弗兰基 -救援直升机正把他送过来 |
[02:53] | – He’s here? – Thank God, is he okay? | -他到这儿了吗 -感谢老天 他没事吧 |
[02:55] | – How is he? – You’re tearing your sutures! | -他怎样了 -你缝好的伤口要被扯开了 |
[02:56] | Joan, you should relax. Push morphine, please. | 琼 你应该休息 请注射吗啡 |
[02:57] | – What is happening? – She tore her sutures. | -发生了什么 -她扯开了缝合的伤口 |
[02:59] | We gotta get her to the O.R. Before she bleeds out. | 在她失血过多之前我们需要送她进手术室 |
[03:01] | Dr. Zia will fill you in on your son. | 祁医生会和你说你儿子的详细情况 |
[03:03] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快 快 |
[03:09] | Yes, Akmal’s vitals are stable. | 对 阿克马尔的生命体征稳定 |
[03:11] | Yes, sir. We’re waiting on the C.T. results | 是 长官 我们正在等CT结果 |
[03:13] | to determine the location of the bullet. | 以确定子弹位置 |
[03:15] | But I told you to get them off the base, and I meant it! | 但我告诉过你让他们离开基地 我是认真的 |
[03:17] | This is the last we’re discussing the matter! | 这是我们最后一次说这件事 |
[03:19] | Yes, sir. Yes, I will handle it. | 是 长官 我可以处理 |
[03:22] | I will. I will handle it. | 我会 我会处理好的 |
[03:26] | We are so screwed. | 真是一团糟 |
[03:28] | It was bad enough you lied to the general. | 你向将军撒谎已经足够糟了 |
[03:30] | He brought a gun into the O.R. | 他带着枪进了手术室 |
[03:31] | What did you want me to do? | 你还能指望我怎么做 |
[03:32] | Let the MPs handle it. You know how this looks, Drew? | 让宪兵处理 这件事变成了什么样 德鲁 |
[03:35] | You didn’t want Sharbat to go. That’s on record. | 你不想让沙芭特离开 这已经被记下来了 |
[03:37] | Now you’re involved with Akmal’s shooting? | 再被卷入阿克马尔遭枪击事件 |
[03:39] | You could be facing an Article 15. | 你可能会面临第十五条军规的处罚 |
[03:40] | It was self-defense. | 我是在自卫 |
[03:42] | You want me to wait for backup to get there? | 那种情况下你让我等待后援 |
[03:43] | Akmal could have killed us all. | 阿克马尔可能会把我们全杀死 |
[03:45] | You do realize that, right? | 你明白 是不是 |
[03:46] | You have nine days left, Major. | 你还有九天就可以离开了 少校 |
[03:48] | You want your daughter to be motherless because — | 你想让你女儿失去母亲 就因为 |
[03:49] | Don’t ever, ever say that. | 永远都别说那种话 |
[03:51] | I’m just pointing out the fact — | 我只是说出了事实 |
[03:52] | This is over. This is the Army, Drew. | 到此为止了 这是在军队里 德鲁 |
[03:54] | This is not a democracy. | 不是在民主国家 |
[03:55] | We have orders to follow, and follow them, we will. | 我们必须遵守命令 我们也会遵守命令 |
[03:58] | Okay, so just to hell with the Hippocratic Oath, then. | 那就忘了希波克拉底誓言吧 |
[03:59] | – So here’s how it’s gonna happen, all right? – Just throw that out the window. | -这件事就这么办 -把誓言远远抛开 |
[04:01] | When Sharbat and Akmal are stable, they leave. | 等沙芭特和阿克马尔状态稳定下来 就送他们走 |
[04:03] | We do not interfere with local medical decisions. | 我们不干预当地的医疗决策 |
[04:05] | That comes straight from the Pentagon. | 这是五角大楼的命令 |
[04:07] | – Okay, if I may — – No, you may not, Captain. | -好 我想说 -不准说 上尉 |
[04:11] | I have given a year of my life to this dump, | 我把一年的生命浪费在这破地方 |
[04:14] | and in 14 days, my daughter, Riley, turns 13, | 十四天后我女儿莱丽就满十三岁了 |
[04:16] | and I am going home. | 我要回家 |
[04:18] | I am not missing that because you forgot the chain of command. | 我不想因为你不遵守军纪而错过她的生日 |
[04:21] | Are we clear? | 明白吗 |
[04:23] | Yes, ma’am. | 明白 长官 |
[04:25] | Sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉 长官 |
[04:42] | 夜 班 医 生 | |
[04:42] | 第 三 季 第 二 集 | |
[04:48] | Jordan, you want to take Frankie up? | 乔丹 你想带弗兰基上去吗 |
[04:50] | No, go on up. I’ll stay on the floor. | 不 你们去吧 我待在这层 |
[04:52] | We got Frankie’s temp up. | 弗兰基体温升高 |
[04:54] | He’s in hypoglycemic shock, injury to the bowel, | 他低血糖休克 肠受损 |
[04:55] | filled the belly with blood. | 腹腔内有积血 |
[04:56] | We got to open him up to stop the bleeding. | 我们要给他开腹止血 |
[04:58] | Hang O-neg, put him on the cell saver. | 给他输O型阴性血 连上血细胞回输仪 |
[05:00] | – I’m scrubbing in. – All right, Doctor. | -我去刷手 -好的 医生 |
[05:01] | Paul’s closing on Frankie’s mom right now. | 保罗正在给弗兰基的妈妈做缝合 |
[05:03] | Wha– I thought she was out of surgery. | 什么 我还以为她做完手术了 |
[05:05] | She was despondent post-op, ripped her sutures. | 她术后情绪不稳定 把缝合处撕裂了 |
[05:07] | We ran her back in. | 又回到手术室了 |
[05:08] | I was only with her two hours ago. | 我两小时之前还跟她在一起 |
[05:11] | If I’d seen her maybe in the recovery room. | 我要是照看她的话 她也许就在复苏室了 |
[05:12] | Hey, hey, you saved a dying woman. | 你救下了一个生命垂危的女人 |
[05:14] | You can’t be in two places at one time. | 你分身乏术 |
[05:16] | Yeah, yeah, try telling him that. | 是啊 跟他说去吧 |
[05:23] | – If it’s bad news, keep walking. – We got lucky. | -要说坏消息的话就走开吧 -我们很幸运 |
[05:25] | Akmal just had a through and through in the shoulder. | 阿克马尔只是肩部受了贯穿伤而已 |
[05:27] | I repaired it and sent him to recovery. | 我处理完伤口 送他去手术了 |
[05:30] | How’s Sharbat? | 沙芭特怎么样 |
[05:31] | Critical, but her cardiac output is good. | 比较危急 但她的心输出量还不错 |
[05:34] | Her family sold her to that dirtbag when she was just 13, Major. | 她十三岁就被家人卖给了那个人渣 少校 |
[05:37] | Hold on! You can’t go in there. | 慢着 你不能进去 |
[05:38] | Your sister’s in surgery. | 你姐姐正在手术 |
[05:39] | Sounds like Sharbat’s brother finally tracked her down. | 似乎沙芭特的弟弟终于找到她了 |
[05:42] | Son of a bitch. Now her drug-dealing brother’s here? | 狗娘养的 她贩毒的弟弟来了 |
[05:44] | She asked to see him, Drew. | 她要求见他 德鲁 |
[05:45] | I don’t care. He’s not coming in here. | 我不管 我不让他进来 |
[05:49] | Marquez, have the MPs bring him in. | 马尔克斯 让宪兵带他进来 |
[05:50] | Make sure he’s been patted down. | 一定要给他做搜身检查 |
[05:53] | Okay, bring him in, Sergeant. | 好 带他进来 中士 |
[06:03] | My name is Omed Gilzhai. | 我叫欧米德·吉尔赛 |
[06:05] | I demand to see my sister! | 我要求见我姐姐 |
[06:07] | Scary drug dealer, huh? How do you feel now? | 真是个可怕的毒贩 你现在什么感想 |
[06:11] | Don’t even. | 少来 |
[06:12] | – Badass save out there, doc. – We got lucky. | -抢救得不错啊 医生 -走运罢了 |
[06:15] | So, any chance you reconsidered what I asked? | 你会重新考虑我的请求吗 |
[06:17] | Still not a good time, Sam. | 还不是时候 萨姆 |
[06:19] | “It’s not you, it’s me.” Got it. | 「不是你 是我」 懂了 |
[06:22] | After three times, quit asking. | 事不过三 再也不问了 |
[06:24] | Satellite pharmacy, pick up extension 23. | 附属药房 请接起23号分机的电话 |
[06:26] | You just went Dr. No on that hot fireman? | 你刚对那性感消防员发动了「绝情医生」技能吗 |
[06:28] | – What? – Your nickname at the clinic. | -什么 -你在门诊的绰号 |
[06:30] | After all the dudes you shot down. | 因为你拒绝了那么多小伙子 |
[06:32] | Who are you, Dr. Yes? | 那你是谁 「多情」医生吗 |
[06:34] | With him? Dr. Hell Yes. | 跟他 我一万个同意 |
[06:36] | Oh, man, Shannon, do not date guys from work. | 香农 别跟工作上的人约会 |
[06:38] | It’s not worth it, trust me. | 不值得 相信我 |
[06:40] | Yeah. T.C. and Dr. Clemmens. | 是啊 TC和克莱门斯医生 |
[06:42] | That must have been interesting. | 肯定很有意思 |
[06:44] | – Shut it. – Sorry, filter malfunction. | -闭嘴 -抱歉 嘴上看门的失职了 |
[06:46] | – Yeah. – Just got a new case. | -我看也是 -刚接到一个新病例 |
[06:48] | Frat brother doing a “Jackass” gag. | 兄弟会小哥模仿《蠢蛋搞怪秀》 |
[06:50] | Wrestled in a ring of thumb tacks. | 在图钉围成的圆圈里摔跤 |
[06:51] | Relax. | 放松 |
[06:52] | I’m working him up, | 我来处理他 |
[06:53] | but I need you to sign off on my discharge first. | 但你得签字让我的病人出院 |
[06:56] | Ranchero with a cold wants to go. | 患感冒的牧场主想离开 |
[06:59] | Reminds me of my grandpa. | 他让我想起了我爷爷 |
[07:01] | He used to run cattle on the Res. | 他曾经在保留地养过牛 |
[07:03] | Presenting symptoms? | 症状呢 |
[07:04] | Weakness, chills, sounded viral. | 体虚 发冷 可能是病毒引起的 |
[07:05] | Told him to go home and sleep it off. | 告诉他回家好好睡一觉 |
[07:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:10] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[07:12] | Okay, you missed something. | 有个地方你忽略了 |
[07:13] | Positive belt buckle sign. | 露在外面的皮带扣 |
[07:15] | You’re joking, right? | 你在开玩笑 对吧 |
[07:16] | No. Stoic Hispanic men like him only see a doctor | 没有 像他这种坚韧克己的西班牙男人 |
[07:18] | if there’s something massively wrong. | 只会在情况非常严重的时候才去看医生 |
[07:20] | But his exam is normal. | 但他的检查都正常 |
[07:22] | Did your grandfather go to the hospital? | 你爷爷去过医院吗 |
[07:25] | Only if he thought he was dying. | 他只在觉得自己要死的时候才去 |
[07:26] | I’ll see you in Curtain 1. | 我们一床见 |
[07:29] | – Yo, Toph. – Yeah. | -陶福 -说 |
[07:31] | Yeah, so I was thinking, all right, | 好 我之前想过 那什么 |
[07:33] | about you getting back out there. | 你这不是回来了吗 |
[07:34] | I don’t have time for your gym. | 我没时间去你的健身房 |
[07:35] | – No, no, you don’t have to. – It’s good to go. | -不不 你不用去 -可以了 |
[07:37] | See, we can do it here. | 我们可以在这里健身 |
[07:39] | I’ll be your life coach. | 我来当你的「生活教练」 |
[07:42] | That’s a good one. | 你真逗 |
[07:43] | Okay, fine, I tried. | 好 行吧 我尽力了 |
[07:44] | It’s your life. Whatever’s left of it. | 反正是你的生活 怎么折腾我也管不着 |
[07:47] | Here’s the labs you requested for the little boy in the O.R. | 这是你要的手术室那个男孩的检查结果 |
[07:49] | Thanks, Molly. Hey, Kenny! | 莫莉 谢谢 肯尼 |
[07:50] | Kenny. Look, I’m sorry I snapped at you. | 肯尼 抱歉我刚才跟你说话态度不好 |
[07:53] | If we were to do this — I do mean “If” — how would it work? | 如果要做的话 我是说如果 要怎么做 |
[07:56] | Well, for starters, we change your bad habits. | 首先 要改变你的不良习惯 |
[07:58] | Stand while you chart. Hit the stairs. | 写病历时站着 改爬楼梯 |
[08:00] | I mean, have you ever heard of an apple? | 你没听过「一个苹果」那句话吗 |
[08:01] | That’s like your third bag of chips in the last hour. | 那可是你这一个小时里吃的第三包薯片了 |
[08:03] | Look, I do want to get out and do more badass field stuff, | 我确实是想出来 多出点牛逼的外勤 |
[08:05] | but more than that, I just don’t want to be the old dad at soccer | 但更重要的是 我不想变成球场上 |
[08:08] | who can’t play with his kid. | 不能跟孩子一起踢球的老爸 |
[08:09] | As long as that gets me there. | 只要能让我达到那个效果就行 |
[08:10] | Oh, absolutely. | 那还用说 |
[08:11] | I mean, you won’t look like this, | 我是说你用不着像我这样 |
[08:12] | but you won’t look like that. | 但你也不能像你那样 |
[08:15] | – Okay, coach. – Yeah? | -行吧 教练 -答应了 |
[08:16] | All right, let me track your heart rate, | 好的 让我追踪一下你的心率 |
[08:18] | calories burned, and steps for my phone. | 消耗的卡路里和步数 我手机上有显示 |
[08:22] | I use it with all my clients. | 我给我所有的客户都用这个 |
[08:23] | A little creepy, but okay. | 有点可怕 但行吧 |
[08:25] | I’m gonna see the kid. | 我去看看那个孩子 |
[08:27] | Surgery’s on the third floor. | 外科在三楼 |
[08:28] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[08:30] | Oh! Hit the stairs? | 那就走楼梯吧 |
[08:32] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[08:33] | There we go. Oh, after you. | 这就对了 您先请 |
[08:36] | So, Frankie injured his small bowel when he was thrown. | 弗兰基被抛出去的时候伤到了小肠 |
[08:38] | Our surgeon’s removing the damaged tissue now, so… | 外科医生正在切除受损组织 所以 |
[08:40] | We adopted Frankie. | 弗兰基是我们领养的 |
[08:42] | We couldn’t get pregnant. | 我们生育不了 |
[08:44] | We got him, and… he’s part of us now. | 我们领养了他 他就是我们家的一份子 |
[08:47] | If we lost him, Joan will never forgive herself. | 如果他死了 琼永远都不会原谅自己 |
[08:49] | She grew up Pentecostal. | 她从小信奉的是圣灵降临教派 |
[08:50] | She thinks this is God punishing her. | 她觉得这是上帝在惩罚她 |
[08:52] | I know how hard this is, | 我知道这很难受 |
[08:54] | but he’s gonna make it. | 但他会挺过来的 |
[08:57] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[08:58] | Do me a favor, doc. | 帮我个忙 医生 |
[08:59] | If you have bad news, you tell me, not Joan. | 如果有坏消息 你告诉我 别告诉琼 |
[09:01] | She can get a little hysterical. | 她可能会有点歇斯底里 |
[09:03] | Yeah, of course, Francis. You excuse me? | 没问题 弗朗西斯 我先过去下 |
[09:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:07] | I just got Frankie’s labs. | 我刚拿到弗兰基的检查结果 |
[09:08] | His platelets and white blood cells are way down. | 他的血小板和白细胞太低了 |
[09:11] | – Does Scott know? – It’s doubtful. | -斯科特知道吗 -我怀疑不知道 |
[09:13] | He’s too busy putting him back together. | 他正忙着抢救他 |
[09:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:15] | I just told Frankie’s dad he was gonna make it. | 我刚跟弗兰基的爸爸说他会挺过来的 |
[09:17] | Why’d you do that? | 为什么要那样做 |
[09:18] | I don’t know. It just kind of came out. | 不知道 想到就说了 |
[09:21] | I guess I’d better go help Scott. | 我想我最好去帮帮斯科特 |
[09:29] | All right, Mr. Martinez, this might just be the flu, | 好了 马丁内斯先生 可能只是流感 |
[09:31] | but we want to make sure it’s nothing more serious, | 但我们要确定这不是什么大病 |
[09:33] | so we’re gonna run a few more tests. | 所以我们要多做点检查 |
[09:35] | No tests, I just have a susto. | 不用检查 我刚得了惊恐症 |
[09:38] | A “Fright illness”? | 惊骇症吗 |
[09:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:44] | I’m not scared of nothing. | 我什么都不害怕 |
[09:46] | Okay, well, I like your bracelets. | 好吧 你的手链挺不错的 |
[09:48] | Are they helping with your arthritis? | 它们对你的关节炎有帮助吗 |
[09:50] | Sí. My curandera gave them to me. | 对 是我的巫医给我的 |
[09:52] | Your healer? | 你的治疗师吗 |
[09:54] | All right, well, did she give you anything for your susto? | 那好吧 她给你治惊恐症的药了吗 |
[09:59] | Well, I don’t get it. | 这我就不懂了 |
[09:59] | I mean, if you have a cure, why are you here? | 如果你有了治疗办法 那还来这儿干什么 |
[10:04] | My patron won’t let me work without a doctor’s note. | 没有医生证明 我老板就不让我干活了 |
[10:06] | I break horses. | 我是养马的 |
[10:08] | My gramps did that. He put them on a long rope, | 我爷爷就是干这个的 他把长绳系到马身上 |
[10:10] | let them run, then bring it in a little at a time. | 让它们跑 一会儿再把它们拽回来 |
[10:12] | They’re like people. They hate being told what to do. | 它们跟人一样 讨厌被指使干这干那 |
[10:15] | I like this girl. She’s smart. | 我喜欢这个姑娘 她很聪明 |
[10:19] | All right, I tell you what. Why don’t you let us do our jobs | 这样吧 先让我们完成工作 |
[10:21] | so we can get you back to yours? | 你就可以回去干活了 |
[10:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:30] | He beat her when she was pregnant? | 他在她怀孕的时候都打过她 |
[10:32] | And that’s not against the law. | 而那也不算违法 |
[10:33] | Akmal is the law. | 阿克马尔就是法 |
[10:35] | We shamed him by trying to leave, | 我们逃走对他来说是耻辱 |
[10:36] | and after the baby comes, he will kill us both, | 孩子出生后 他就会杀了我俩 |
[10:39] | unless I can get us to Australia. | 除非我们能逃到澳大利亚 |
[10:40] | It’s the Stone Ages, I get it, but our hands are tied. | 野蛮落后 我懂 可我们无能为力 |
[10:43] | The baby’s having recurrent decelerations. | 胎心出现频发性减速 |
[10:52] | Damn. The uterine lac is extended. | 糟糕 宫颈撕裂扩大了 |
[10:55] | My baby? | 我的孩子 |
[10:56] | How’s my baby? | 孩子没事吧 |
[10:58] | Everyone is fine. | 母子平安 |
[11:00] | You have a visitor. | 有人来看你了 |
[11:02] | Omed? You didn’t go? | 欧米德 你没走吗 |
[11:03] | Without you, never. | 你还在 我决不走 |
[11:08] | The uterine lac is rapidly expanding. | 子宫撕裂在快速扩大 |
[11:11] | How many C-sections have you done? | 你做过几次剖腹产 |
[11:12] | Two. | 两次 |
[11:13] | Great, that’s one more than me, you’re hired. | 很好 比我多做一次 你上 |
[11:21] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[11:22] | Removed the injured bowel, but he’s oozing everywhere. | 切除了受伤的肠子 但他浑身都在渗血 |
[11:25] | ‘Cause he has no platelets. He needs them to clot. | 因为他没血小板 得靠血小板凝血 |
[11:27] | – These should help. – Temp’s up to 104. | -这些或许有用 -体温升到40度了 |
[11:28] | He went from freezing to burning up. | 体温从极低温飙到了高温 |
[11:30] | His white blood cell count is down, too. | 他的白细胞数也减少了 |
[11:32] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 咱们想到一起了吗 |
[11:33] | Traumatic bone marrow failure. | 创伤性骨髓衰竭 |
[11:35] | Without working bone marrow, he can’t make new blood cells, | 骨髓衰竭了 就没法造新血细胞 |
[11:37] | which means he can’t clot or fight infection. | 也就是说无法凝血和抗感染 |
[11:39] | He needs a transplant. Go test the parents for a match. | 他需要做移植 去给他父母做匹配测试 |
[11:41] | Won’t help, he’s adopted. | 没用 他是被收养的 |
[11:43] | Well, then, try and track down his birth mother. | 那就试着找到他的生母 |
[11:44] | That’s his best shot. | 那是他最大的希望 |
[11:46] | We can start him on antibiotics and slow the infection, | 我们可以先给他用抗生素 减缓感染 |
[11:48] | but without a transplant. | 但还是要做移植 |
[11:50] | All right, I’m on it. | 好 我这就去 |
[11:51] | Find me a match, or he’s not gonna make it! | 找个匹配的人 不然他撑不下去 |
[12:01] | Now, you sure you don’t want us to put you under? | 你确定不用给你麻醉吗 |
[12:03] | You could wake up, and your son would be right here. | 等你醒来 孩子就会在你身边 |
[12:04] | No, not with Akmal around. | 不 不能跟阿克马尔在一起 |
[12:06] | I have to be awake to protect my son. | 我得保持清醒保护我儿子 |
[12:09] | I would do the same thing. | 我也会这么做 |
[12:11] | You have kids, Doctor? | 你有孩子吗 医生 |
[12:12] | I do. I have a daughter named Riley in Texas. | 有 我的女儿莱丽在得州 |
[12:15] | She’s gonna be 13 in two weeks. | 两周后她就满十三岁了 |
[12:16] | – I married Akmal at 13. – Yeah? | -我十三岁就嫁给了阿克马尔 -是吗 |
[12:19] | Riley’s gonna have a slumber party for her birthday. | 莱丽会举办一个睡衣生日派对 |
[12:22] | It’s gonna be no boys allowed. | 不准男孩子参加 |
[12:24] | Your daughter’s lucky to have such a strong role model. | 你女儿有你这个坚强的榜样真幸运 |
[12:26] | The Army’s tough on women, especially moms. | 女性尤其是母亲当陆军很不容易 |
[12:27] | Yeah, well, if you don’t push for change, it never happens. | 对 如果不努力争取 就绝无改变 |
[12:30] | – You got that right. – It still sucks. | -你说得对 -还是不好 |
[12:32] | My ex has this girly girlfriend, Lexi. | 我前任找了个特别女人的女友 莱克茜 |
[12:34] | She got fake nails, hair, boobs, the whole thing. | 她做假指甲 美发 隆胸之类的 |
[12:37] | She wants Riley to do beauty pageants. | 她想让莱丽去参加选美 |
[12:41] | – Baby wants out. – Is he okay? | -孩子想出来了 -他没事吧 |
[12:42] | He’s gonna be fine. We have to start the surgery now. | 他不会有事 我们现在得开始手术了 |
[12:45] | So I want you to breathe like I showed you. | 所以我要你按我说的呼吸 |
[12:48] | In through the nose… | 鼻子吸气 |
[12:50] | out through your mouth. | 张嘴吐气 |
[12:51] | Starting low transverse incision. | 开始低位子宫横切 |
[12:52] | Through the nose, out through the mouth. | 鼻子吸气 张嘴吐气 |
[12:56] | Tell me more about her — Riley. | 再跟我说说莱丽的事 |
[12:58] | Well, she’s — she’s tall, like her daddy, | 她…个子高 像她爸 |
[13:02] | and she can beat up any boy in her class. | 班上的男生都打不过她 |
[13:05] | I guess she gets that from me. | 我猜那是跟我学的 |
[13:07] | We got this, Sharbat. | 有我们在 沙芭特 |
[13:11] | Hey, Topher. You called for a surgical consult? | 陶福 你说的要进行会诊 |
[13:13] | I did. Where’s Scott? | 对 斯科特在哪 |
[13:14] | In surgery. I’m covering the E.R. for him. | 做手术 我替他守着急诊室 |
[13:16] | That’s all right. I’m good. | 那好 没事了 |
[13:17] | I had a bowel obstruction I wanted a consult on. | 我有个肠梗阻 想找人会诊 |
[13:20] | I was 99% sure it wasn’t acutely surgical, so I sent him up. | 我99%确定手术不棘手 所以叫他上去了 |
[13:25] | Okay. Uh… | 好 |
[13:27] | If you — you change your mind, then. | 那等你改变主意了再说 |
[13:32] | I’m — I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:34] | It’s hard to headline in your hometown. | 要在你家乡出名并不容易 |
[13:37] | I’m from Philly. | 我家在费城 |
[13:39] | No, it’s an expression. | 不 只是个说法 |
[13:41] | You started as an intern, | 你从实习生干到现在 |
[13:42] | so everybody sees you as their little brother. | 大家都把你当小大哥看待 |
[13:46] | You want to be taken seriously, present with authority. | 你得对他们严肃点 拿出威信 |
[13:49] | You are a surgeon. Own it. | 你是外科医生 像样点 |
[13:51] | Copy. | 明白 |
[13:55] | His sodium levels are good, which rules out hypernatremia. | 他体内钠含量正常 那就不是高钠血症 |
[13:58] | Did you check his herbs? | 你检查他吃的药了吗 |
[13:59] | Rosemary and basil, all benign. | 迷迭香和罗勒都很温和 |
[14:01] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[14:03] | I’m looking for Augusto Martinez. | 我想找奥古斯托·马丁内斯 |
[14:04] | – I’m his daughter, Carly. – One moment, please. | -我是他女儿 卡莉 -麻烦稍等 |
[14:06] | – Thank you. – Here. | -谢谢 -拿着 |
[14:08] | Uh, excuse me, Miss Martinez? | 打扰一下 马丁内斯小姐 |
[14:09] | – Yes. – I’m Dr. Alexander. | -是我 -我是亚历山大医生 |
[14:10] | This is Dr. Rivera. We’re helping your dad. | 这是瑞瓦拉医生 我们在帮助你的父亲 |
[14:12] | Is he okay? I was in my office. | 他还好吗 我当时在办公室 |
[14:14] | I didn’t get the message. | 没收到信息 |
[14:15] | 1 a.m.? | 凌晨一点 |
[14:16] | I’m in the middle of a big case. | 我正在处理个大案子 |
[14:17] | He’s lethargic, | 他昏昏沉沉的 |
[14:19] | claims that his spirit was frightened from his body. | 声称自己被吓得灵魂出窍了 |
[14:22] | That stupid witch doctor. | 那个蠢巫医 |
[14:23] | Well, did anything happen to him recently? | 他最近发生了什么事吗 |
[14:25] | Was he in an accident? | 发生过车祸吗 |
[14:26] | Not that I know of. | 我没听说过 |
[14:27] | I’m sorry. It’s my client. | 抱歉 是我的客户 |
[14:28] | We’re in court in the morning. I’ll find you. | 我们早上要上庭 再联系 |
[14:30] | Hey, Greg, we’re filing for… | 格雷格 我们要申请… |
[14:32] | – Jordan. – Yeah. | -乔丹 -怎么了 |
[14:32] | Mr. Martinez’ BP is dropping in Curtain 1. | 一床马丁内斯先生的血压在下降 |
[14:34] | He just passed out. | 他刚昏过去了 |
[14:44] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[14:45] | – Still sleepy. – Yeah. | -还是很困 -嗯 |
[14:47] | – How’s my son? – He has an infection in his blood. | -我的儿子怎么样 -他血液感染了 |
[14:50] | We’re keeping it in check with antibiotics, | 我们在用抗生素治疗观察 |
[14:52] | but his bone marrow has gone into failure. | 但他的骨髓已经坏死 |
[14:53] | He can’t make white cells to fight the infection. | 无法生成白细胞来对抗感染 |
[14:56] | He’s gonna need a transplant. | 他需要骨髓移植 |
[14:57] | – Transplant? – Yeah. | -骨髓移植 -是的 |
[15:00] | We need to find his birth mother. | 我们要找到他的生母 |
[15:02] | You still in contact with her? | 你和她还有联系吗 |
[15:06] | Francis? She was a drug addict. | 弗朗西斯 她是个瘾君子 |
[15:09] | It was a closed adoption. We never met. | 这是秘密收养 我们从未谋面 |
[15:11] | Test me, maybe I’m a match. | 检测我 说不定我可以匹配 |
[15:12] | Yeah, the chances of a random match are very slim. | 随机匹配的几率非常小 |
[15:15] | No, please, doc, | 不 求你了 医生 |
[15:16] | I want to do everything I can for my son, | 我愿意为儿子做任何事 |
[15:18] | even if it’s one in a billion. | 哪怕机会渺茫 |
[15:19] | – Okay. – I’ll go tell her. | -好的 -我去告诉她 |
[15:28] | Okay, Mr. Martinez, | 马丁内斯先生 |
[15:29] | your heart rate and your temperature are abnormally low, | 你的心率和体温低得不正常 |
[15:31] | which is why you passed out. | 所以你才昏了过去 |
[15:33] | – What’s causing it? – Hard to say. | -什么原因 -难说 |
[15:34] | So far, his tests are all normal, | 目前为止 他的指标一切正常 |
[15:36] | but we’d like to check a few more things. | 但我们想再做几项检查 |
[15:38] | No more tests. I can’t afford ’em. | 不检查了 我付不起 |
[15:40] | You don’t have to, papi. | 不用你来付 爸 |
[15:41] | I don’t want your money, Carolina. | 我不要你的钱 卡罗莱娜 |
[15:42] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[15:43] | Because I’m not cleaning houses like Ernesto’s daughter? | 因为我不像埃内斯托的女儿一样清扫房子 |
[15:46] | Or selling sugar pills like your witch doctor? | 或像你的巫医那样卖糖片吗 |
[15:47] | Okay, everybody, let’s just focus here. | 行了两位 我们先专心治疗他吧 |
[15:49] | Don’t you look down your nose at me. | 不要瞧不起我 |
[15:51] | Not you, the con artists. | 不是你 是那个骗子 |
[15:53] | Folk cures are placebos. | 家人的安慰也是一种治疗手段 |
[15:54] | Studies show hope helps patients get well. | 研究表明希望能帮助患者康复 |
[15:57] | The only thing healthy here is her bank account. | 只有她的银行账户才健康 |
[16:00] | She’s robbed him blind. | 她把他的钱都骗光了 |
[16:01] | At least she listens to him. | 起码她会听他倾诉 |
[16:02] | You didn’t even know he was sick. | 你连他病了都不知道 |
[16:03] | – Excuse me? – Okay. | -你说什么 -好了 |
[16:06] | Uh, Dr. Rivera, a word outside? | 瑞瓦拉医生 出来聊一下 |
[16:16] | Hey, Kenny, I didn’t, uh, see you. | 肯尼 我没看到你 |
[16:18] | – Dude. – What? | -哥们 -怎么了 |
[16:19] | This thing has 50 grams of sugar. | 这饮料含五十克糖 |
[16:22] | Okay, look. It has 1% daily riboflavin. | 看 它含有1%的日常核黄素 |
[16:25] | It’s basically medicine. | 这就是药 |
[16:26] | How did you find me, anyway? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[16:29] | You know, this tracker, | 这个追踪器 |
[16:30] | you’d make a really good stalker, Kenny. | 你真适合当跟踪狂 肯尼 |
[16:32] | You should think about a career change. | 你应该考虑换个工作 |
[16:34] | Yeah, you should think about stepping it up, man. | 你应该多活动一下了 哥们 |
[16:35] | My grandma moves more than you. | 我奶奶都比你走得多 |
[16:37] | She should take it easy, then. | 那她应该放松一下了 |
[16:41] | Ray. | 雷 |
[16:43] | Hey. Hey, brother. | 哥们 |
[16:44] | Can you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[16:46] | When you’re moving patients around, can you wear this? | 你转移病人的时候 能戴上这个吗 |
[16:48] | But I already got one, Dr. Z. | 但我已经有一个了 祁医生 |
[16:51] | Well, now you have two. | 现在你有俩了 |
[16:52] | And look, it comes with this. | 这是报酬 |
[16:55] | If anybody asks you, you didn’t get it from me. | 如果有人问起你 别说是我给的 |
[16:59] | Thanks, Ray. | 谢谢 雷 |
[17:07] | So, what the hell was that? | 刚才是什么情况 |
[17:09] | You do not take sides in a family argument. | 不要参与家庭纠纷 |
[17:11] | Do you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[17:12] | She’s bullying him. | 她在欺负他 |
[17:13] | My mom did that to my grandpa. | 我妈也对我外公这样 |
[17:14] | His voice was like a dog whistle to her. | 老爸的声音就跟狗哨一样 她充耳不闻 |
[17:16] | Shannon, you cannot bring emotion into this job. | 香农 这个工作不能带有情绪 |
[17:18] | It clouds your judgment, and it can hurt your patient. | 会影响你的判断 从而伤害你的患者 |
[17:21] | – So, be a robot. – Be professional. | -所以要像机器人一样 -要专业 |
[17:24] | I gave you a lot of leeway at the reservation clinic, | 在印第安保留地诊所时 我经常迁就你 |
[17:27] | but it is not gonna fly here. | 但在这里不行 |
[17:28] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再有下次了 |
[17:30] | Yeah, you’re damn straight it won’t. | 最好别再有下次了 |
[17:32] | Jordan! | 乔丹 |
[17:35] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[17:37] | I heard a rumor that you were back. | 我听说你回来了 |
[17:39] | I’m sober, five months now. | 我戒了满五个月了 |
[17:41] | Yeah, T.C. didn’t mention it. | 是啊 TC没提这事 |
[17:42] | Well, you guys have a lot of stuff to not… | 你们除我的事之外 |
[17:45] | talk about besides me. | 有很多事情不谈 |
[17:47] | I’m sorry about everything that happened with — | 我很抱歉发生的一切… |
[17:50] | Uh-uh, that’s not necessary. | 你不必这样 |
[17:51] | I know, I just — | 我知道 我只是 |
[17:53] | I-I got to say this, too. | 我也要说这个 |
[17:57] | Hi, Topher. | 你好 陶福 |
[17:59] | You always tried to help me, | 你总是想帮我 |
[18:01] | and I repaid you by being a total bitch, | 但我却恩将仇报 |
[18:03] | and look — I’m really sorry. | 听着 我真的很抱歉 |
[18:08] | I-I’m not asking for forgiveness, Jordan. | 我没有想要你的原谅 乔丹 |
[18:10] | I’m just trying not to make the same mistakes again. | 我只是努力不再犯同样的错误 |
[18:13] | How’s that going for you? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[18:14] | It sucks, but in a good way, | 很糟 但是大方向是好的 |
[18:17] | so I’m volunteering at a halfway house. | 我在一个康复之家做志愿者 |
[18:19] | I’m gonna be here from time to time. | 我会时不时来这里 |
[18:21] | I’ll see ya. | 到时见 |
[18:24] | What? | 干嘛 |
[18:25] | It’s crazy, right? | 这很疯狂 对吧 |
[18:27] | She showed up one month ago, gave Tee 47 bucks, | 她一个月前出现 给了T 47美金 |
[18:30] | determined to pay him back. | 下决心要还他钱 |
[18:31] | I hope it works out, right? Time will tell. | 我希望能成功 对吧 时间证明一切 |
[18:36] | Wow, I did not see that coming. | 我可没预料到那个 |
[18:38] | Dr. Alexander, my dad, he won’t wake up! | 亚历山大医生 我爸爸 他醒不过来了 |
[18:41] | Just fix him! Do something! | 赶快治好他 做点什么 |
[18:44] | Hey, Toph, I need Frankie’s adoption records ASAP | 陶福 我需要弗兰基的领养记录 尽快 |
[18:46] | so I can contact his birth mother. | 这样我才能联系他的生母 |
[18:48] | Does your cousin still clerk for the state? | 你表弟还是州公务员吗 |
[18:49] | Yeah, yeah, I’ll — I’ll call him right now, | 是啊 是啊 我现在就打给他 |
[18:51] | but I gotta be honest, dude. | 当我必须实话实说 兄弟 |
[18:53] | It’s a needle in a haystack the size of Texas. | 这就像在得克萨斯州一样大的草堆里找一根针 |
[18:55] | – Just try, okay? – Okay. | -就试试看 好吗 -好的 |
[18:59] | – Oh, my God! – Gwen? | -我的老天 -格温 |
[19:02] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[19:03] | Uh, yeah, yeah. Have you seen Kenny? | 还好 还好 你看到肯尼了吗 |
[19:04] | I’m dodging him, actually. | 我其实在躲他 |
[19:06] | Oh, he ran a patient up to Radiology. | 他送一个患者去放射科了 |
[19:08] | Be back in 10. | 十分钟回来 |
[19:09] | Copy that, we’re on our way. All right, I gotta jump. | 收到 我们上路了 好吧 我得走了 |
[19:11] | Wait, you want me to leave him a message? | 等等 你要我给他留个口信吗 |
[19:13] | No, no, I’ll catch him after the shift. | 不 不 我等他下班再找他 |
[19:14] | Thanks, Topher. | 谢谢 陶福 |
[19:15] | Happy to help. | 很高兴能帮上忙 |
[19:18] | He’s beautiful, Sharbat. You did great. | 他真漂亮 沙芭特 你做得很好 |
[19:22] | Cutting the umbilical cord. | 切断脐带 |
[19:25] | Here, let’s clean him up. | 给你 我们来清理他一下吧 |
[19:28] | He’s not breathing. | 他没有呼吸了 |
[19:30] | Please help him! | 求你帮帮他吧 |
[19:31] | We will. – We just need you to stay calm. | -我们会的 -我们只需要你保持冷静 |
[19:32] | I lost his pulse. | 我摸不到他的脉搏了 |
[19:34] | Please, save my baby. | 求你了 救救我的孩子吧 |
[19:35] | Please help him! | 求你帮帮他 |
[19:37] | Come on, buddy. Come on. | 加油啊 小家伙 加油 |
[19:38] | Please save my baby. Please save him. | 请救救我的孩子 求你救救他 |
[19:44] | We need to push epi. We don’t have a line, | 我们需要推入肾上腺素了 我们不能打静脉 |
[19:45] | so we’ll go through the umbilical cord. | 那我们就通过脐带 |
[19:46] | Save my baby! Please help him! | 救救我的孩子 请帮帮他 |
[19:50] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[19:51] | – Pushing the catheter. – What’s happening? | -推进导管 -怎么了 |
[19:53] | – Please save him. – Tie it off, Doctor. | -请救救他 -扎紧脐带吧 医生 |
[19:56] | Okay, I’m in. Come on. | 好的 我进去了 快啊 |
[19:58] | Try to stay calm, Sharbat. We got this. | 尽量保持冷静 沙芭特 我们能做到 |
[20:01] | – Push the epi. – Epi in. | -推一支肾上腺素 -已推入 |
[20:03] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[20:04] | – Come on, buddy. – Come on. | -加油 小家伙 -加油 |
[20:06] | Come on. | 加油 |
[20:09] | There he is. | 看看他 |
[20:11] | Good set of lungs on him. | 他的肺情况很不错 |
[20:13] | No pneumonia or tumors. | 没有肺炎或者肿瘤 |
[20:15] | What are all these bony abnormalities | 胸部X光片上面 |
[20:16] | on the chest x-ray? | 这些骨架异常是什么 |
[20:17] | Scarring from old fractures. | 之前骨折的伤痕 |
[20:19] | These guys, they get thrown off horses, kicked. | 这些人 他们被丢下过马背 被踢过 |
[20:22] | I told you, they’re tough. | 我告诉过你 他们很坚强 |
[20:23] | Yeah, they are. | 是啊 他们很坚强 |
[20:25] | Okay, his heart rate keeps dropping. | 他的心率持续下降 |
[20:26] | Let’s give him 0.5 of atropine. | 给他注射0.5单位阿托品 |
[20:31] | It’s not doing anything. | 没有效果 |
[20:31] | All right, let’s put him on pacer pads. | 好吧 我们给他贴上体外起搏器垫 |
[20:33] | We might need to pace him externally. | 我们可能需要从外部起搏 |
[20:34] | I talked to the Chief of Internal Medicine at Northwest, | 我和西北大学的内科总住院医师谈过了 |
[20:37] | and she said that this is a “Beta blocker overdose,” | 她说这是「β阻滞剂过量」 |
[20:40] | and he needs glucagon right now. | 他现在需要胰高血糖素 |
[20:42] | Okay, that’s an interesting theory, | 好吧 这是个有趣的理论 |
[20:43] | except he’s not on beta blockers. | 但他并没有使用β阻滞剂 |
[20:45] | Then what’s wrong with him? | 那他怎么了 |
[20:46] | I don’t have an answer. | 我找不到答案 |
[20:47] | Well, you better find one because if you don’t, | 你最好找到个答案 |
[20:50] | I’m gonna sue you and this lousy excuse | 不然我一定告你 |
[20:52] | for a hospital for malpractice. | 还有医院借这种烂借口治疗不当 |
[20:55] | Is that how you handle everything, to bully people? | 你就是靠着欺压别人处理所有事情的吗 |
[20:58] | You know, maybe if you spent a little less time | 要是你能少花点时间在你的手机上 |
[21:00] | on that phone of yours and more time with him, | 多陪陪他 |
[21:02] | he wouldn’t be here. | 他也不会躺在这 |
[21:07] | Do as I say, not as I do, right? | 依其言而行事 勿观其行而仿之 |
[21:09] | Shannon, right now I need smart. | 香农 现在我需要的是聪明人 |
[21:11] | Smart-ass is a waste of my time. | 自作聪明的人只会浪费我的时间 |
[21:12] | All right, we’ve obviously missed something, | 很明显我们错过了什么 |
[21:13] | so let’s run his labs again. | 所以咱重新检查一下他的化验 |
[21:19] | General Rozenfeld called. | 罗赞非德将军刚刚来电话了 |
[21:21] | Mark has told him both patients are in recovery. | 马克告诉他两个病人都开始恢复了 |
[21:24] | I talked to Omed. | 我和欧米德谈过了 |
[21:25] | They can still make it to Australia. | 他们还是可以去澳大利亚 |
[21:26] | No, it’s too late. | 不 已经太晚了 |
[21:27] | Akmal’s gonna wake up any minute now. | 阿克马尔随时可能醒来 |
[21:29] | Actually, I miscalculated his weight during anesthesia. | 其实我在麻醉的时候算错他的体重了 |
[21:32] | I thought he was 220. Turns out he’s 180, | 我以为他有200斤 而其实他只有163斤 |
[21:34] | so the post-op morphine might have been too much. | 所以术后给的吗啡量可能有点多 |
[21:36] | You dosed him? On whose orders? | 你居然给他下药 是谁的指令 |
[21:39] | My patient, my call, right? | 我的病人 我决定 对吗 |
[21:41] | We can get them back on track, Major. | 我们可以帮他们的生活回归正轨 少校 |
[21:42] | We can do this. We’ve come this far. | 我们能做到 我们都已经帮到这了 |
[21:44] | Dr. Syd? You want to hold Umayd? | 茜德医生 你想抱抱尤美吗 |
[22:04] | Umayd. That’s a beautiful name. | 尤美 这名字很好听 |
[22:08] | It means hope. | 它的意思是希望 |
[22:15] | What did you have in mind? | 你在想什么 |
[22:18] | Dr. Rivera? | 瑞瓦拉医生 |
[22:20] | Not now, Paul, I’m charting. | 现在不行 保罗 我在写病历 |
[22:21] | It’s Dr. Cummings. | 是卡明斯医生 |
[22:22] | Dr. Cummings. | 卡明斯医生 |
[22:23] | Somebody put on his big-boy pants. | 某人觉得自己长大了哈 |
[22:25] | Try it some time, Nurse Fournette. | 一会再开玩笑 福内特护士 |
[22:27] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[22:30] | Darren Cardiff. | 达伦·卡迪夫 |
[22:31] | Thumb tack man. | 大拇指被钉上的那个人 |
[22:32] | I started removing the tacks, | 我刚开始拔钉子 |
[22:33] | then got pulled into a critical case, | 被拽走救治一位危重患者去了 |
[22:34] | handed it off to a nurse. | 就把他交给了一个护士 |
[22:36] | And why did you not call for a trauma consult? | 那为什么你没有组织创伤会诊 |
[22:37] | The wounds are all shallow. | 伤口都很浅 |
[22:38] | I’m sealing it with surgical glue. | 我用医用胶水给封上了 |
[22:40] | On whose authority? You are an intern. | 在谁的监督下 你是个实习医生 |
[22:42] | Did you even check a chest x-ray for a pneumo, maybe? | 你有检查过胸片 确定是否有气胸了吗 |
[22:44] | Dude didn’t want stitches, Doctor, | 那家伙不想缝针 医生 |
[22:45] | so I suggested another way. | 所以我建议了别的方式 |
[22:47] | The E.R. uses consultants for a reason, Dr. Rivera. | 急诊室请顾问是有原因的 瑞瓦拉医生 |
[22:50] | 41 puncture wounds is a trauma. | 41处刺伤就是创伤 |
[22:51] | Next time, call me instead of asking a nurse, | 下次请叫我而不是叫一个护士来 |
[22:53] | or I will note it in your resident file. | 不然我会在你的档案里记上一笔 |
[22:57] | Frankie’s bleeding has stopped, | 弗兰基的出血止住了 |
[22:59] | but his BP is still dropping. | 但他的血压还在下降 |
[23:00] | He’s in shock. We need that match. | 他休克了 我们需要找到配型 |
[23:02] | Any luck finding the birth mother? | 他的生母找到了吗 |
[23:04] | No. Francis said he didn’t know. | 没有 弗朗西斯说他不知道 |
[23:05] | He was fuzzy on the whole thing. | 他对这事一直含糊不清 |
[23:07] | Couldn’t remember her name or the adoption agency. | 想不起来她的名字或是领养机构 |
[23:09] | How do you forget – where your kid came from? | 一个人怎么会忘记自己的孩子是从哪来的 |
[23:11] | My parents could still tell you the address of their adoption lawyer. | 我的父母还能说出领养律师的地址呢 |
[23:14] | Well, exactly, so I spoke to Toph’s cousin, | 就是说啊 所以我找了陶福的表弟 |
[23:16] | and the state has no adoption records for Frankie. | 没有查到弗兰基的领养记录 |
[23:18] | – He doesn’t exist. – That’s impossible. | -他根本就不存在 -这不可能 |
[23:20] | The courts keep records on everything. | 法院存着所有的记录 |
[23:21] | I’ve seen my own adoption records. | 我见过我自己的领养记录 |
[23:23] | You know what else is weird? | 你知道还有什么很奇怪吗 |
[23:24] | He made me promise not to talk to his wife, | 他让我保证不会和他妻子说 |
[23:25] | didn’t want to upset her. | 说是不想让她伤心 |
[23:26] | Yeah, well, she completely freaked out | 是啊 我们告诉她你找到弗兰基的时候 |
[23:28] | when we told her that you had found Frankie, | 她完全崩溃了 |
[23:29] | tore her stitches. | 把她的缝线都扯开了 |
[23:30] | That’s a pretty extreme reaction. | 这真是个过激的反应 |
[23:32] | Yeah, it is. What are you thinking? | 确实 你在想什么 |
[23:34] | This isn’t passing the sniff test? | 这中间有什么蹊跷吗 |
[23:35] | Something stinks for sure. | 肯定有问题 |
[23:36] | My gut’s telling me to keep asking questions. | 我的直觉告诉我还得再问问他们 |
[23:38] | I’d start with the mother. | 我打算从母亲开始问 |
[23:47] | Joan? | 琼 |
[23:48] | It’s Dr. Callahan. | 我是卡拉翰医生 |
[23:50] | Frankie needs your help. | 弗兰基需要你的帮助 |
[23:52] | Is Frankie going to die? | 弗兰基会死吗 |
[23:54] | Well, he’s very sick. | 他病得很重 |
[23:55] | He needs a bone marrow transplant. | 他需要骨髓移植 |
[23:57] | We need to find his birth family. | 我们得找到他的亲生父母 |
[23:58] | There’s no record of his adoption anywhere. | 我们没找到他的任何领养记录 |
[24:01] | Can you tell me why? | 你能告诉我这是为什么吗 |
[24:06] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[24:09] | We all make mistakes. | 我们都会犯错 |
[24:13] | Usually, it’s just – we have to deal with them, | 我们都得去面对 |
[24:16] | but I don’t care what you did back there. | 但是我不在乎你以前做了什么 |
[24:18] | I just care what you do now. | 我只在乎你现在怎么做 |
[24:19] | I’d trade my life for his. | 我愿意用我的命来换他的 |
[24:23] | Then tell me about Frankie, Joan. | 那就告诉我弗兰基是怎么回事 琼 |
[24:29] | I was always meant to be a mother, | 我一直想做一个母亲 |
[24:33] | but God – wouldn’t give me a baby. | 但是上帝就是不给我一个孩子 |
[24:37] | And then one day, we were coming out of the movie theater, | 有一天 我们从电影院出来 |
[24:41] | and there was Frankie in a stroller. | 看到弗兰基在一个婴儿车里 |
[24:45] | And he smiled at me. | 他在冲我微笑 |
[24:49] | And I just knew, in my heart, | 我就是知道 在我的心里 |
[24:53] | he was mine. | 他是我的孩子 |
[24:58] | Where did “God” Give Frankie to you, Joan? | 「上帝」在哪把弗兰基送给你的 琼 |
[25:02] | In a mall… | 在奥斯汀的 |
[25:04] | in Austin. | 一家商场 |
[25:20] | I mean, I-I thought it was just TC being TC, | 我以为只是TC偏执了 |
[25:22] | but he was right and he found the truth. | 结果他是对的 发现了真相 |
[25:25] | Chicago PD contacted the birth parents, | 芝加哥警署和亲生父母取得了联系 |
[25:28] | Rick and Lisa Moran. | 他的父母是瑞克和丽莎·莫兰夫妇 |
[25:29] | They moved to Chicago last year, | 他们去年搬到芝加哥去了 |
[25:30] | and the son’s case went cold. | 儿子失踪的案子就被搁置了 |
[25:31] | Well, memories of their loss everywhere, | 到处都能让他们睹物思人 |
[25:33] | who could blame them? | 谁能怪他们呢 |
[25:34] | Yeah, they’re on a plane right now from O’Hare. | 他们正从奥黑尔机场坐飞机赶过来 |
[25:36] | That’s three hours away. He won’t make it that long. | 那要三小时才能到 他坚持不了那么久 |
[25:40] | Fetal cord blood. | 胎儿脐血 |
[25:42] | We were gonna save it, remember? | 还记得吗 我们是准备给孩子存下来的 |
[25:44] | Maybe Frankie’s birth parents saved his. | 说不定弗兰基的亲生父母也给他存下来了 |
[25:45] | They’re on a plane right now. We can’t reach ’em. | 他们现在在飞机上呢 我们联系不上 |
[25:47] | We don’t have to. There’s a cryo bank in Austin | 不用联系他们 弗兰基是在奥斯汀被偷的 |
[25:49] | where Frankie was stolen. I’ll call. | 那里有家冷冻银行 我打电话问一下 |
[25:53] | Fetal cord blood — good call, Jordan. | 胎儿脐血 真是个好主意 乔丹 |
[25:56] | Yeah, we always said it would come in handy. | 是啊 我们以前一直说可能会派上用场 |
[25:57] | Looks like it did. | 看来没错 |
[25:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:01] | I shouldn’t have said that. I’m sorry. | 我不应该提这个 对不起 |
[26:06] | I got to check on a patient. Excuse me. | 我得去看病人了 我先走了 |
[26:13] | Miss Martinez, I owe you an apology. | 马丁内斯小姐 我得向你道歉 |
[26:16] | I had no right to talk to you like that. | 我无权用那种态度和你说话的 |
[26:17] | No. You’re right. | 没关系 你说的没错 |
[26:21] | My dad and I would never talk. | 我和我爸爸永远不会谈心的 |
[26:23] | My mom died when I was little. | 在我很小的时候妈妈就去世了 |
[26:24] | It was just me and my dad. | 只有我和爸爸相依为命 |
[26:26] | He worked so hard so I could have everything I needed. | 他拼命工作让我衣食无忧 |
[26:29] | And you worked hard so he could stop. | 然后你也拼命工作想让他安享晚年 |
[26:30] | Made partner, bought a house in Alamo Heights, | 做到合伙人的位置 在阿拉莫高地买房 |
[26:33] | asked him to move in, | 我让他搬过去和我一起住 |
[26:34] | but he wouldn’t give up that ratty trailer at that ranch. | 但他就是不愿意离开牧场上的小破屋 |
[26:37] | No matter what I do, | 无论我怎么努力 |
[26:38] | he still cares more about his horses than me. | 他都觉得他养的马比我还重要 |
[26:40] | I don’t think that’s true. | 我不这么觉得 |
[26:44] | I’m a lot like your dad. | 我很像你爸爸 |
[26:45] | You know, I work so I can avoid things, | 我拼命工作逃避现实 |
[26:47] | feel like I’m in control. | 感觉这样一切就在自己掌握之中了 |
[26:50] | That’s why he won’t leave the ranch, | 所以他才不愿意离开牧场 |
[26:52] | and why you are in the office until 1:00 A.M. | 你也一样 凌晨一点在办公室加班 |
[26:57] | What’s happening?! | 怎么了 |
[26:58] | His heart rate’s in his 30s. | 他的心率降到三十多了 |
[26:59] | Papi! Be careful with my papi, please. | 爸爸 求你们一定要治好我爸爸 |
[27:01] | We tried pacing him, but we’re not getting much capture. | 我们试过起搏了 但没什么效果 |
[27:03] | – What did his labs say? – I reviewed everything. | -检查结果怎么样 -我全看过了 |
[27:05] | Those fractures were the only abnormality. | 除了骨折一切正常 |
[27:09] | I got it. | 我明白了 |
[27:10] | Okay. Uh… | 好吧 |
[27:12] | There it is, a healed fracture of the hyoid bone. | 就是这里 舌骨弥合裂缝 |
[27:15] | Dr. Rivera. | 瑞瓦拉医生 |
[27:16] | His throat injury, plus bradycardia, | 喉部外伤 加上心动过缓 |
[27:18] | plus hypothermia – adds up to hypothyroidism. | 加上低体温症 导致甲状腺功能减退 |
[27:20] | He’s in a myxedema coma. | 他是黏液性水肿昏迷 |
[27:21] | Let’s give him 500 micrograms of synthroid IV. | 注射五百毫克左甲状腺素 |
[27:23] | We’re gonna jump-start his thyroid. | 我们得重新起动他的甲状腺 |
[27:29] | Okay, he’s lost his pulse. | 他没有脉搏了 |
[27:30] | Let’s start CPR. | 做心肺复苏 |
[27:36] | Come on, Mr. Martinez. | 挺住 马丁内斯先生 |
[27:38] | – Kenny? – Admin papers for Trauma 2. | -肯尼 -创伤二室的管理记录 |
[27:41] | Yeah, great. | 好的 |
[27:43] | Yo, yo, y-you got the T900. | 你用T900了啊 |
[27:45] | That thing’s banging, right? | 很棒是不是 |
[27:46] | I just got it. | 我刚拿到手 |
[27:48] | I like my old one better. | 我更喜欢以前那个 |
[27:50] | You just got it? | 刚拿到手 |
[27:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:53] | From Topher. | 陶福给你的 |
[28:05] | Tough night. | 今晚太累了 |
[28:08] | Mind if I bum one? | 给我抽一根行吗 |
[28:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:13] | You got a light? | 借个火行吗 |
[28:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:16] | That’s nice. | 真不错 |
[28:27] | You know, sneaking sodas, Ray the orderly — | 偷喝饮料 收买护工雷 |
[28:30] | I get it. We’re playing. | 我明白 我们是开玩笑的 |
[28:32] | But smoking, man? Come on, man, it’s just wrong. | 不过抽烟 拜托 这样做不对 |
[28:34] | I’m gonna save you the speech, okay? | 不用你教训我 好吗 |
[28:36] | I-I made a promise. I’m just cheating myself. | 我是承诺过 我只是在欺骗自己 |
[28:39] | I got small children, remember? | 记得吗 我家里还有小孩子呢 |
[28:41] | Oh, so that means you can act like one? | 所以你就可以耍小孩子脾气了 |
[28:42] | Please, I don’t need a drill sergeant, okay? | 拜托 我不需要操练教官 好吗 |
[28:45] | I was a Ranger. | 我以前是游骑兵 |
[28:46] | I ran 12 miles with a 60-pound pack in 3 hours. | 我当年负重27公斤三小时跑了19公里 |
[28:50] | Where’s that guy now? | 那个人现在在哪儿呢 |
[28:51] | He’s gone! | 已经不存在了 |
[28:53] | He’s eaten up by long hours, small children, | 被现实压垮了 因为工作忙孩子小 |
[28:55] | a wife who’s pissed because my mom’s visiting for a month. | 我妈来我家住一个月老婆不高兴这些破事 |
[28:58] | All that will kill me long before this does. | 这些事的杀伤力比抽烟大多了 |
[29:00] | – Two down. – All right, we take 24. | -来了两辆救护车 -我们处理24号 |
[29:02] | You guys take 17. | 你们处理17号 |
[29:03] | You’re a grown man. If you want to quit, quit. | 你是成年人了 如果你想放弃就放弃吧 |
[29:05] | I don’t need you giving me crap. | 少跟我废话 |
[29:11] | That’s the kid’s fetal cord blood. | 这是那个孩子的脐带血 |
[29:14] | They flew it in from Austin. | 他们从奥斯汀把它运过来了 |
[29:15] | T.C. found it? | TC找到的 |
[29:16] | No quit in him. | 他可没放弃 |
[29:19] | Enjoy your butt. | 继续抽你的烟吧 |
[29:24] | Smoke it. What does he know? | 抽吧 他懂什么 |
[29:36] | She should be able to walk in about a week or so. | 她在一周以后就可以行走了 |
[29:39] | I need you to give her the antibiotics three times a day | 你得在每次换药的时候给她抗生素 |
[29:41] | when you change the dressing. | 每天三次 |
[29:42] | You remember how? | 记得怎么做吗 |
[29:43] | Yes. | 记得 |
[29:44] | Uh, I am like a doctor now. | 我现在就跟医生一样 |
[29:46] | Whoa, pump the brakes there, Omed. | 别那么心急 |
[29:48] | Just…take care of her. | 照顾好她就行 |
[29:49] | She needs you now more than ever. | 她现在比以往更需要你 |
[29:51] | As-salamu alayki, Sharbat. | 愿真主保佑你安康 沙芭特 |
[29:52] | Wa’alikum asalaam. Thank you both. | 你也是 谢谢你们俩 |
[29:55] | There you go. | 给你 |
[29:57] | Let’s go, boys! Move it out! | 走吧 伙计们 出发 |
[30:05] | So, they found a safe house in Kabul? | 他们在喀布尔找到了安全屋吗 |
[30:08] | Then they got to walk across the Pakistan border, | 他们随后得步行通过巴基斯坦边境 |
[30:10] | take a bus to Karachi, fly to Jakarta, | 坐大巴到卡拉奇 再飞到加尔各答 |
[30:13] | and sail to Christmas Island. | 然后坐船到圣诞岛 |
[30:14] | Wow. Think they’ll make it? | 你觉得他们能成功到达目的地吗 |
[30:17] | They have a chance. They didn’t before. | 他们现在有了成功的可能 之前根本没有 |
[30:20] | What made you change your mind? | 你为什么改变了想法 |
[30:23] | Riley. | 莱丽 |
[30:25] | I thought, what if she were in trouble like Sharbat? | 我想要是她处在沙芭特这样的境地 |
[30:27] | I would want someone to help her. | 我会希望有人伸出援助之手 |
[30:28] | Someone who did it because it was the right thing to do. | 人们之所以这么做因为这是该做的事情 |
[30:36] | Major. Captain. | 少校 上尉 |
[30:38] | General Rozenfeld wants to see you. | 罗赞非德将军要见你们 |
[30:40] | We just got out of surgery. | 我们刚下手术 |
[30:41] | We need to change and shower. | 我们得换身衣服洗个澡 |
[30:42] | Sorry, he said now. | 不好意思 他说现在就过去 |
[30:45] | You had strict orders | 你得到严格的禁令 |
[30:46] | not to meddle in local medical matters. | 禁止参与当地事务 |
[30:48] | Her husband wanted to take her to a midwife. | 她丈夫想带她去找接生婆 |
[30:50] | Instead, you performed a C-section. | 你却给她做了剖腹产 |
[30:52] | Sir, in the Captain’s defense, we were doing our job. | 长官 用上尉的话说 我们只是履行职责 |
[30:55] | That job has changed, Major. | 少校 你们的职责已经变了 |
[30:56] | You of all people should know that. | 所有人包括你都应该清楚这一点 |
[30:58] | With all due respect, sir, | 无意冒犯 长官 |
[30:59] | our partner nearly killed his wife and baby | 我们的盟友险些害死了这对母子 |
[31:01] | simply because he didn’t want to be embarrassed. | 仅仅因为他顾及自己的面子 |
[31:08] | Crap. | 一派胡言 |
[31:11] | Look, I know this place is jacked. | 我知道这里的工作束手束脚 |
[31:12] | Hell, I even respect what you did. | 我也很敬佩你的所作所为 |
[31:14] | But the Afghanis want your head on a stick. | 但是阿富汗人现在想要找你麻烦 |
[31:18] | I have no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[31:19] | Captain Alister, your tour is over. | 阿利斯特上尉 你的派驻结束了 |
[31:25] | Sir, I have three months left on my tour. | 长官 我的派驻期还有三个月 |
[31:26] | You had three months. You’ll be stateside next week. | 你已经待了三个月 你下周就回国 |
[31:29] | As for you, Major. | 还有你 少校 |
[31:31] | With the Captain gone, we’re grossly understaffed. | 上尉走了之后 我们人手不足 |
[31:34] | Which means, while he’s back in Texas enjoying barbecue, | 这意味着 他回得州吃烧烤 |
[31:37] | your tour is extended another three months. | 你的派驻期要延长三个月 |
[31:43] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[31:55] | – You paged me for a consult. – Oh, right this way. | -你叫我来会诊 -是的 这边走 |
[31:57] | We have a patient with massive cranial swelling. | 我们一个患者出现严重的脑肿胀 |
[31:59] | – Cerebral thrombosis. – Well, we checked that. | -脑血栓 -那个我们已经排除了 |
[32:01] | This guy’s head literally blew up for no reason. | 这个家伙的脑袋没有缘由地鼓起来了 |
[32:05] | Can you explain it, Doctor? | 你能解释这个吗 |
[32:06] | Because we lowly nurses sure as hell can’t. | 因为像我们这样卑微的护士没法解释 |
[32:11] | Hilarious, Kenny. | 真搞笑 肯尼 |
[32:18] | Pulse and blood pressure are up. | 脉搏和血压上来了 |
[32:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:21] | Dr. Alexander… | 亚历山大医生 |
[32:23] | and I’m — I’m sorry I took my issues out on you. | 我很抱歉把气撒在你身上 |
[32:26] | Ah. Heat of the battle. | 人之常情 |
[32:33] | Welcome back, papi. | 欢迎回来 爸爸 |
[32:36] | Carolina. | 卡罗莱娜 |
[32:38] | You’re here. | 你在啊 |
[32:40] | And so are you. | 你也是 |
[32:42] | Thanks to them. | 谢谢他们 |
[32:43] | Como estas, Señor Martinez | 你好 马丁内斯先生 |
[32:46] | Tired. | 好累 |
[32:47] | But my susta is gone. | 但是我的病好了 |
[32:49] | Mm. Well, if you want it to stay that way, | 如果你想要那样的话 |
[32:52] | you’re gonna need some strong medicine. | 你得用些强力的药品 |
[32:54] | And…you might not like it. | 你不会喜欢那样的 |
[32:57] | Whatever you say… curandera. | 按你说的办 医生 |
[33:01] | Move in with your daughter. | 跟你的女儿搬到一起 |
[33:03] | Let her take care of you, | 让她照顾你 |
[33:05] | see you eat right, take your synthroid. | 她会让你正确饮食 照顾好你的甲状腺 |
[33:07] | add years to your life. | 让你能多活几年 |
[33:09] | ‘Cause if you don’t, your susta might just come back. | 因为你要是不这样的话 你的病会复发的 |
[33:15] | Oh, papi! | 爸爸 |
[33:17] | You want from Dr. No to Dr. Phil. | 你想从绝情医生变成善解人意医生 |
[33:19] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[33:20] | Stopped taking my own advice. | 不再管自己的想法 |
[33:22] | – Can I do that, too? – No. | -我能那么做吗 -不能 |
[33:24] | In fact, you and I need to chat about some ground rules. | 实际上 咱俩得谈谈一些基本规则 |
[33:27] | Over tequila later. | 一会儿喝酒的时候谈 |
[33:28] | Oh, okay, well, I’m down with that. | 好的 我没什么问题 |
[33:30] | All right, get out of here, go do something. | 好了 出去 干活去 |
[33:32] | Okay, good. | 好吧 |
[33:33] | How long have you been in Chicago? | 你们来芝加哥多久了 |
[33:34] | Um, we moved last year. | 我们去年搬过来的 |
[33:36] | When the case went cold. I mean, it was so hard to go. | 世道变得艰难之后 要想离开就很难了 |
[33:39] | Harder to stay. | 留下来更难 |
[33:40] | I can’t imagine what you both have been through. | 我无法想象你们俩所经历的事情 |
[33:42] | But you kept paying to store the cord blood. | 但你们仍然支付着保存脐带血的费用 |
[33:44] | Good call. | 这么做很好 |
[33:45] | I mean, we had to. | 我们别无他法 |
[33:46] | It was all we had left of him besides Fufu. | 除了福福 他的东西我们就剩这个了 |
[33:53] | It’s still very early, | 虽然说这话还为时过早 |
[33:54] | but the transfusion has been bringing his fever down. | 但输血过后他的体温降下来了 |
[34:00] | Frankie? | 弗兰基 |
[34:02] | Hey, Frankie. | 嘿 弗兰基 |
[34:04] | My name is Dr. Scott. | 我是斯科特医生 |
[34:06] | You were in an accident, but you’re okay now. | 你刚出了车祸 但现在没事了 |
[34:10] | I want my mommy. | 我想要妈咪 |
[34:16] | Fufu? | 福福 |
[34:22] | He’s missed you so much. | 它好想你 |
[34:30] | I missed you, Fufu. | 我也想你 福福 |
[34:48] | What about Joan? | 琼怎么样了 |
[34:49] | She’s still in the ICU. | 她还在重症监护室里 |
[34:52] | Guess they were so desperate to have | 他们也许是太渴望孩子了 |
[34:54] | kids that they stole one. | 所以要偷一个 |
[34:56] | – So twisted, huh? – Yeah. | -简直心理扭曲 -是啊 |
[34:58] | Hey, how’d that myxedema case of yours turn out? | 你那个黏液性水肿昏迷的病例怎么样了 |
[35:01] | Oh, we got him back. Daughter’s not suing. | 我们把他送走了 他女儿不起诉了 |
[35:03] | How did you pull that off? | 你怎么做到了 |
[35:04] | Well, she’s not a bitch or anything. | 她人也不坏 |
[35:06] | She just, you know, was trying to take control of a situation | 她只是面对自己无法掌控的事情 |
[35:09] | that she felt was out of her hands, which I get. | 就总想取得控制权 我也有同感 |
[35:11] | I spent my whole life trying to plan every little thing. | 我总是为每一件小事情制定计划 |
[35:16] | Saying no to anything that I couldn’t control, | 觉得没有什么事不在我的掌握之内 |
[35:18] | not letting myself make any mistakes. | 不让自己犯任何错误 |
[35:20] | After the baby and everything, | 特别是在失去孩子和经历一切之后 |
[35:22] | I’ve been even more like that. | 我更是如此 |
[35:23] | Well, you’re just keeping your eyes on the prize. | 你应该多想想你得到的东西 |
[35:26] | What prize — more work? | 我得到了什么 更多工作吗 |
[35:28] | Feeling like yourself again. | 再次找回自我 |
[35:30] | You’ll get there. | 你可以的 |
[35:32] | Well, I know one thing. I’m done with no. | 我只知道一件事 我受够了总是抵抗 |
[35:35] | I want to see where yes gets me. | 我想看看自己不再抵抗会变成什么样 |
[35:37] | You know where yes got me. AA. | 你知道我不再抗拒的样子了 戒酒 |
[35:40] | If I leave now, I can still make a meeting | 我现在走的话 还可以赶在甜甜圈卖完之前 |
[35:42] | before all the doughnuts are gone. | 约个会 |
[35:43] | Live and learn, Dr. Clemmens. | 又学到新招了 克莱门斯医生 |
[35:45] | How I roll. | 我厉害吧 |
[35:46] | – See you tomorrow. – All right. | -明天见 -好的 |
[35:49] | Yeah. | 唉 |
[35:50] | Long night. | 真是漫长的一夜啊 |
[35:52] | Now I need a drink. | 我想去喝一杯 |
[35:53] | But I can’t with Annie around. | 但又不想安妮在我身边转悠 |
[35:55] | Hey, about a run, blow off some steam? | 跑个步怎么样 缓解一下压力 |
[35:57] | A run? You? | 跑步 你吗 |
[35:59] | I don’t know. This is new me. | 不知道 现在的我可不一样了 |
[36:00] | Annie was the old me. | 安妮才是从前的我 |
[36:01] | I’m thinking of a 5K this year. | 我想今年跑够五千米 |
[36:03] | You want to be my training partner? | 想做我的训练伙伴吗 |
[36:04] | You mean kick your butt in a race? | 你是说赛跑的时候踢你屁股吗 |
[36:06] | – Those are betting words, pal. – Yeah | -要打赌吗 老兄 -好啊 |
[36:07] | We okay, Dr. Cummings? | 我们好了吗 卡明斯医生 |
[36:09] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[36:11] | Look, we’re family here. | 听着 我们在这就像家人一样 |
[36:12] | We may mess with you sometimes, | 可能有些时候我们会惹你不高兴 |
[36:13] | but we’ll always have your back. | 但我们总是你的坚强后盾 |
[36:14] | Just don’t be an ass. | 所以态度好一点 |
[36:16] | Lesson learned. | 知道了 |
[36:17] | All right, thanks. Okay. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[36:22] | Amateur. | 这种哥早就玩过了 |
[36:25] | Hey, just the man I was looking for. | 我正找你呢 |
[36:27] | I like the sound of that. | 我喜欢听你这么说 |
[36:28] | I got into Georgetown. | 我被乔治敦大学录取了 |
[36:30] | They just e-mailed me. | 他们刚给我发邮件了 |
[36:31] | Somebody dropped out, I’m off the wait list. | 说有人退学了 所以我就被录取了 |
[36:32] | You got into Georgetown? | 你被乔治敦录取了 |
[36:33] | Yes, I got into Georgetown. | 是的 我被乔治敦录取了 |
[36:34] | You got into Georgetown! Yes! | 你被乔治敦录取了 这是真的 |
[36:36] | That’s amazing! That’s amazing! | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[36:38] | We’re gonna celebrate all summer. | 我们要庆祝一整个夏天 |
[36:40] | Where you wanna go? | 你想去哪儿玩 |
[36:42] | I got to talk to you about that. | 我正要和你说这个 |
[36:44] | I got to leave tomorrow. | 我明天就要走了 |
[36:46] | What? | 什么 |
[36:47] | Yeah, I’ll — I’ll tell you a little bit more about it | 好 等我回来 |
[36:50] | when I get back, okay? | 再继续跟你说这个 好吗 |
[36:52] | I’m gonna see you on Thursday. | 星期四见 |
[36:54] | All right. | 好 |
[36:55] | I’m sorry I won’t — | 对不起 |
[36:57] | I won’t be able to be there for your birthday. | 你生日的时候不能陪你了 |
[36:59] | I didn’t think you’d make it anyway. | 反正我也不觉得你来得了 |
[37:01] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[37:03] | Is that — is that Riley? | 这是 这是莱丽吗 |
[37:05] | Oh. Honey, this is Drew, | 亲爱的 这是德鲁 |
[37:08] | who I was telling you about. | 我和你说过的 |
[37:09] | Hey. I just wanted to tell you | 我正想和你说 |
[37:11] | that your mom did something really amazing today. | 你妈妈今天做了特别棒的事情 |
[37:14] | She was awesome. | 她太棒了 |
[37:15] | You would have been really proud of her. | 你会为她感到十分骄傲的 |
[37:17] | I was. | 我就为她感到很骄傲 |
[37:18] | Hey, Mom, I gotta go. | 妈妈 我得走了 |
[37:19] | Lexi and I are trying on bridesmaid dresses. | 我要和莱克茜去试伴娘服了 |
[37:22] | Bridesmaids? Who’s getting married? | 伴娘 谁结婚了 |
[37:24] | Lexi and dad. | 莱克茜和爸爸 |
[37:26] | – What? – They got engaged a few weeks ago. | -什么 -他们几周前订婚了 |
[37:28] | He didn’t tell you. | 他没告诉你吗 |
[37:32] | Oh, right, right. | 对了 对了 |
[37:34] | Anyway, I gotta go. Bye. | 总之我得走了 再见 |
[37:37] | Wait. 24! | 等等 每时 |
[37:43] | She’s beautiful, Syd. | 她很漂亮 茜德 |
[37:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:48] | I…I got her a soccer ball sewn at a girls school in Kabul. | 我有个在喀布尔女校缝制的足球要送她 |
[37:52] | It was a birthday present. | 是生日礼物 |
[37:54] | Since you’re going back, can you take it to her? | 既然你要回去 能帮我带回去给她吗 |
[37:55] | Sure, yeah, no, I’d be more than happy to. | 当然可以 乐意效劳 |
[37:59] | Syd, I-I don’t even — | 茜德 我都不知道怎么 |
[38:01] | Drew, stop apologizing. | 德鲁 别再道歉了 |
[38:03] | This is what I signed up for. | 我来就知道会是这样 |
[38:05] | It may not be what Riley signed up for, | 也许雷利不是 |
[38:07] | but hey, what can I do about that? | 但我还能怎样呢 |
[38:10] | Get hammered on near beer? | 灌淡啤酒喝个酩酊大醉 |
[38:12] | I’m buying. | 我买单 |
[38:13] | Tempting. | 很诱人 |
[38:15] | Rain check? | 改天吧 |
[38:17] | Yeah, of course. | 好啊 |
[38:21] | Good night, Major. | 晚安 少校 |
[38:22] | Good night, Captain. | 晚安 上尉 |
[38:31] | So, the staring at Jordan and Scott earlier. | 之前看着乔丹和斯科特 |
[38:33] | Was that wistful memories or painful future? | 感觉到的是曾经的甜蜜还是未来的痛苦 |
[38:37] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[38:38] | After everything we’ve been through, | 我们经历了那么多以后 |
[38:39] | nothing’s easy anymore. | 再也没有轻松的事了 |
[38:40] | Never is with you two. | 你俩倒霉孩子 |
[38:43] | Meantime, if I were you, I’d start building up | 不过现在 如果我是你的话 |
[38:44] | I’d start building up those chicken legs | 会赶紧把那两条鸡仔腿练好 |
[38:45] | before someone tries to barbecue them. | 不然会有人拿去烧烤的 |
[38:47] | Get some sun on ’em. It’s summertime! | 让他们见见阳光 夏天到了 |
[38:49] | All right, enough talking. | 好了 话说得够多了 |
[38:50] | Let’s go, old man. | 我们跑起来 老爷子 |
[38:51] | Come on. Come on! | 来吧 来啊 |
[38:53] | Okay, that’s — that’s — | 好 真是 我 |
[38:57] | Yeah, I’ll catch up! | 行吧 一会追上你 |
[38:58] | Shannon, you don’t have all the answers, okay? | 香农 你不是无所不知的 好吗 |
[39:00] | You’re still an intern, | 你还是个实习生 |
[39:01] | and you’re gonna make mistakes, | 你肯定会犯错 |
[39:01] | but it’s how you learn. | 但这就是学习的方法 |
[39:03] | So, just every once in a while, | 所以时不时的 |
[39:05] | maybe stop talking and listen a little bit. | 少说点 多听听 |
[39:09] | Tell you what, you help me work on my work game, | 这样吧 工作上你帮我 |
[39:11] | and I’ll help you work on your off-duty game. | 工作以外的事 我帮你 |
[39:13] | I don’t know. I’m just — I’m not good at that stuff. | 不知道 我只是那方面不擅长 |
[39:15] | All right? I’m not really big on hooking up. | 我在撩汉子方面很菜 |
[39:17] | Oh, wow, Sam’s here. | 萨姆来了 |
[39:19] | The station’s two blocks away. | 消防局在两个街区以外 |
[39:20] | They usually sit at the counter, | 他们通常坐在柜台那 |
[39:21] | but making mistakes is how you learn, right? | 但犯错才是学习的方法 不是吗 |
[39:24] | Don’t call him over here. | 别把他叫过来 |
[39:25] | I am gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[39:26] | Jonah! Sam! | 乔纳 萨姆 |
[39:28] | Well, at least I’ll have two firemen to rescue me. | 至少我有俩消防员来救我 |
[39:33] | Hey, guys, what’s up? | 好啊 两位 忙啥呢 |
[39:35] | Uh, breakfast. You want some company? | 来吃早餐 二位需要人陪吗 |
[39:41] | – Yes. – Okay. | -需要 -好嘞 |
[39:46] | We’re gonna need another round. | 再来一轮 |
[39:47] | Yeah, we’re thirsty. | 对 好渴 |
[39:49] | Can I get a shot of tequila, please? | 我要一杯龙舌兰 谢谢 |
[39:50] | – Four shots. – Four shots of tequila. | -是四杯 -四杯龙舌兰 |
[39:55] | – Oh. You — – Sorry, I touched it. | -你 -抱歉 我碰到了 |
[39:58] | Go for it. | 你来吧 |
[40:00] | It’s Annie, right? | 你是安妮吧 |
[40:02] | Yeah, good memory. | 对 记忆力不错 |
[40:03] | It’s Scott. | 我是斯科特 |
[40:04] | Scott, right. | 斯科特 好的 |
[40:06] | So that was you that I saw earlier at the hospital. | 我之前在医院里看到的就是你吧 |
[40:09] | Yeah, you should have said hi. | 对 你应该打个招呼的 |
[40:12] | Next time I will. | 下次一定 |
[40:16] | Why don’t you take a few days off and come with me? | 你为什么不请几天假跟我一起去 |
[40:18] | I’ll show you the best crab shack in Maryland. | 我会带你去吃马里兰最棒的螃蟹馆子 |
[40:20] | We can drive down to Ocean City, see Assateague Island. | 可以一起开车去海洋城 看阿萨提格岛 |
[40:23] | I got my gym opening this week. | 我的健身房这周开业 |
[40:25] | I got my life savings in that thing, you know that? | 还有救人之类的事在忙 你知道的吧 |
[40:27] | Yeah, I know, it’s just… | 我知道 只是… |
[40:30] | we knew this was gonna be hard if I got in. | 咱俩都知道如果我去上学 咱俩就有的熬了 |
[40:33] | Yeah, well, a few hours ago, | 对 可几个小时前 |
[40:35] | I thought that’d be next year, not right now. | 我还以为是明年 不是现在啊 |
[40:37] | Okay, so fly out after things settle down with the gym. | 好 那等健身房的事都妥当了 再飞来啊 |
[40:40] | Things settle down, I’m going belly up. | 妥当以后我就破产了 |
[40:42] | I mean, it’s just me doing it all right now. | 现在是我在孤军奋战 |
[40:45] | Maybe you could come back. | 也许你可以回来 |
[40:46] | Ah, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:47] | I got to come out of the gate strong | 我非常坚定地走出那扇大门 |
[40:49] | or I’m gonna get buried. | 否则我会被埋在里面 |
[40:52] | Long-distance thing never works out, huh? | 远距离恋爱永远行不通 是不是 |
[40:56] | That’s it, we’re just gonna rip the Band-Aid off, huh? | 那就这样了 长痛不如短痛 |
[41:13] | See you later, Kenny Fournette. | 再见了 肯尼·福内特 |
[41:28] | Goodbye, Gwen. | 再见 格温 |