时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I may not be able to make it. | 我可能回不去 |
[00:06] | Right. | 对 |
[00:07] | Mom, I know it’s your anniversary, | 妈 我知道是你们的结婚周年纪念 |
[00:08] | but they may extend me till October. | 但我任务可能要延期到十月 |
[00:12] | Well, it’s a war. I don’t control it. | 这是战争 我可无法控制 |
[00:16] | Right, I know. Mom… | 对 我知道 妈 |
[00:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:19] | Right, listen, I got to go. | 对 妈我得挂了 |
[00:20] | My commander just came in. We got casualties coming in. | 我长官刚进来了 有伤员入院 |
[00:23] | Right. Love you. Yeah. | 好 爱你 对 |
[00:58] | I said, “What are you doing here?” | 我说 你在这儿干什么 |
[01:00] | Working. | 工作 |
[01:01] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[01:02] | I thought maybe you were going to take a week off, | 我以为你可能要休假一周 |
[01:03] | you know, get settled back in. | 回来安顿一下 |
[01:05] | I’ve lost four months of my chief year. | 我这一年当总医师的四个月已经没了 |
[01:06] | I’m not taking any more time off. | 我不能再请假 |
[01:08] | Okay. Welcome back. | 好吧 欢迎回来 |
[01:12] | – Incoming! – Who’s that? | -患者来了 -那是谁 |
[01:13] | New intern, man. She’s something else. | 新实习生 她可是与众不同 |
[01:18] | So…what do we got? | 什么情况 |
[01:19] | Wedding photo at Wedding Island gone wrong. | 在婚礼岛拍婚纱照时出事的 |
[01:22] | Bride tripped over her heels | 新娘被高跟鞋绊倒 |
[01:23] | bringing the groom with her into the river. | 带着新郎一起掉进了河里 |
[01:25] | I’m fine. Just help my wife, please. | 我没事 请帮我妻子就行 |
[01:28] | – Shannon. – On it. | -香农 -好的我来 |
[01:30] | Hey, sit down, sir. | 先生 请坐吧 |
[01:32] | It’s easier if you don’t fight us. | 如果你不给我们添乱那最好了 |
[01:34] | – Jordan. – Drew, hey. | -乔丹 -德鲁 你好啊 |
[01:36] | We’ll catch up later, okay? | 我们待会再聊 |
[01:39] | This is the bride. | 这位是新娘 |
[01:40] | Possible C-spine injury. | 可能是颈椎受伤 |
[01:42] | My neck…really hurts. | 我的脖子 真的很痛 |
[01:43] | I know it does, sweetie. I’m Dr. Alexander. | 亲爱的 我知道 我是亚历山大医生 |
[01:45] | I’m going to take care of you. | 我来为你治疗 |
[01:46] | Can you tell me your name? | 能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[01:47] | Kryztal. Where’s my husband? | 克丽丝托 我丈夫在哪儿 |
[01:49] | He’s already inside getting treated, | 他已经进去接受治疗了 |
[01:50] | so let’s get you in there, too. | 我来把你推进去 |
[01:52] | All right, Drew, we got another one coming. | 好了 德鲁 又有位患者入院 |
[01:53] | So let me know if you need any help. | 你如果需要帮忙就告诉我 |
[01:55] | I won’t…need any help. | 我才不会 需要任何帮助 |
[01:58] | The rest of the wedding party. | 这是参加婚礼派对的其他人 |
[02:00] | I got a major emergency here. | 我这里有个大急诊 |
[02:05] | Pete here has got a broken…heart | 这位皮特因为没能追到 |
[02:08] | from not getting to nail the hot bridesmaid. | 热辣的伴娘而心碎呢 |
[02:11] | You think that’s funny, | 这很好笑吗 |
[02:12] | you bunch of entitled ass wipes? | 你们这群混蛋 |
[02:15] | Hey, people die here, all right? | 这里是会死人的地方 懂吗 |
[02:17] | They bleed on the ground you’re standing on. | 他们在你们站的这块地方流血 |
[02:18] | Drew, get the patient. The patient. | 德鲁 去接收患者 患者 |
[02:21] | I’m with the doc. Bunch of frat boy a-holes. | 我赞同医生的话 一群混蛋小崽子 |
[02:25] | This is Jorge, father of the bride. | 这位是豪尔赫 新娘的父亲 |
[02:27] | He’s got a head laceration and angulated wrist fracture. | 他头部撕裂 腕部成角骨折 |
[02:29] | Otherwise known as an owie. | 小伤而已 |
[02:32] | I’m fine, doc. How’s my little girl doing? | 我没事 医生 我女儿怎样了 |
[02:35] | Let’s get you cleaned up first, then we’ll check on her. | 先让给你清创 然后再去看她 |
[02:40] | Will there be any celebrities? | 会有名人出席吗 |
[02:42] | Oh, of course, Mrs. Zia. You’ll be here. | 当然了 祁夫人 就是你啊 |
[02:47] | Thanks for being here | 谢谢你能来 |
[02:48] | and blowing off your date. | 取消了你的约会 |
[02:49] | Oh, I didn’t blow it off. It wasn’t a date. | 我没取消 那不是约会 |
[02:51] | Just going to meet her later at her place. | 我只是晚点在她家见面 |
[02:53] | My point is thanks for being my buffer. | 我的意思是谢谢你来陪我 |
[02:54] | Just gotta show her a good time | 我只要让她开开心心 |
[02:56] | and then she leaves bright and early in the morning. | 然后她一早就走 |
[02:57] | No problem. I love your mom. | 没问题 我喜欢你妈妈 |
[02:59] | You wouldn’t say that | 如果她过来和你待一个月 |
[03:00] | if she came to stay with you for a month. | 你就不会这么说了 |
[03:02] | It’s almost over. I get my life back. | 不过差不多结束了 我也回到原来的生活 |
[03:07] | Oh, this is so exciting. | 真是令人兴奋 |
[03:10] | I love the fancy casinos in Atlantic City. | 我喜欢大西洋城纸醉金迷的赌场 |
[03:13] | Here, guys. Have a little fun on me. | 来 我做东 |
[03:16] | Drink, gamble. | 去喝点酒 赌点钱 |
[03:17] | Maybe you’ll find another hot chick here tonight. | 也许你今晚会找到另一个辣妹呢 |
[03:19] | Maybe… | 也许会 |
[03:25] | Or maybe not. | 也许不 |
[03:29] | This place is a dump, Christopher. | 这地方就是垃圾场 陶福 |
[03:32] | Why would you bring me here? | 你怎么带我来这种地方 |
[03:37] | – Just keep her busy. – I got you. | -别让她闲下来 -好 |
[03:39] | Come on, Mrs. Zia. Let’s go have some fun. | 来吧 祁太太 我们去好好玩玩 |
[03:46] | Okay, does this hurt? | 这样疼吗 |
[03:48] | No. | 不疼 |
[03:48] | All right. How about here? | 好 那这儿呢 |
[03:50] | A little. | 有点 |
[03:52] | All right. | 好 |
[03:53] | K, you all right? | 小克 你没事吧 |
[03:55] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[03:57] | Sorry, he wouldn’t sit still. | 抱歉 他不肯好好坐着 |
[03:58] | Wanted to be with his wife. | 他想陪着他妻子 |
[03:59] | It’s okay. We’re going to take her to CT, | 没关系 我们带她去做CT |
[04:01] | clear her cervical spine. | 查清颈椎有无损伤 |
[04:03] | Is there any news on the father? | 她爸爸那边有什么消息吗 |
[04:05] | Don’t waste your breath on him. | 别对他浪费口舌 |
[04:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:08] | Just, he ruins everything. | 因为他毁了一切 |
[04:11] | This — this is all his fault. | 这一切都是他的错 |
[04:12] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[04:13] | It’s the same story. | 跟以前是一样的 |
[04:14] | He says he’s sober and he’s not. | 他说他清醒 但其实不是 |
[04:18] | My mother passed last year, | 去年我妈妈去世了 |
[04:20] | and I just wanted someone from my family at my wedding. | 我只想有家人参加我的婚礼 |
[04:25] | I — I should’ve known better. | 我早该预料到的 |
[04:27] | And he — he — | 他 他 |
[04:32] | Kryztal? Kryztal? | 克丽丝托 克丽丝托 |
[04:34] | Kryztal? | 克丽丝托 |
[04:36] | What’s happening?! Help her. | 她怎么了 救救她 |
[04:38] | Colles’ fracture. | 桡骨下端骨折 |
[04:39] | Orthopod should get here in a few hours. | 矫形外科医师几小时后就到 |
[04:41] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[04:43] | All right, good. | 好了 |
[04:44] | Now let’s take a look at this cut here. | 现在来检查一下这儿的伤口 |
[04:48] | Heard the nurses talking. | 我听见护士说了 |
[04:50] | Army doc, huh? Where were you stationed? | 你是军医 你之前驻扎在哪儿 |
[04:53] | This time, Bagram. | 这次在巴格拉姆 |
[04:54] | Was a medic in Iraq, back when it was the Wild West. | 很久以前还曾经在伊拉克当过军医 |
[04:57] | Those were the days. | 之前的那些日子啊 |
[04:59] | You ever do patrol on Al-Rashid Street | 你在拉希德街和殉道桥之间 |
[05:01] | – between Shuhada? – And the Anhar Bridges. | -巡逻过吗 -还有运河桥 |
[05:03] | That crammed bazaar there, | 那边全是市集 |
[05:04] | waiting any second for someone to hit an IED. | 任何时候都可能有人引爆简易爆炸装置 |
[05:06] | That was the hairiest thing | 那是我这辈子遇到的 |
[05:07] | I’ve ever been through in my life. | 最惊险刺激的事情 |
[05:09] | Where were you? | 你驻扎在哪 |
[05:10] | ’03, I was chasing down Saddam. | 2003年追踪萨达姆 |
[05:13] | Back in ’04 and ’05. | 04年和05年 |
[05:15] | Then Kandahar, ’07 and ’09. | 07年和09年在坎大哈 |
[05:18] | Sounds like you should’ve bought some property. | 你应该在那儿买几处地产 |
[05:21] | Yeah. Everybody needs a good mud hut, right? | 是啊 每个人都需要一间结实的泥土小屋 |
[05:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:27] | You married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[05:29] | To another soldier. | 跟战友结了 |
[05:30] | Smart man. My wife never did get it. | 聪明 我妻子就从来都不理解 |
[05:35] | World goes on without you, you know? | 没了你 地球也会照常转 |
[05:37] | Yeah, I got a friend back there | 是啊 我在那儿有个朋友 |
[05:39] | that’s missing her daughter’s 13th birthday. | 错过了她女儿的十三岁生日 |
[05:42] | It’s all she can think about. | 她一心想着这件事 |
[05:45] | I missed plenty of those. | 像这种事我错过了很多 |
[05:47] | Recitals, dances, soccer games. | 独奏会 舞会 足球比赛 |
[05:50] | Truth is, my daughter didn’t want me at her wedding. | 其实 我女儿不想让我在她婚礼上出现 |
[05:52] | Well, that sounds a little harsh. | 听起来有点冷酷 |
[05:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:55] | Irony is that every time I was out there, | 讽刺的是 每次我在外面执行任务 |
[05:59] | every single time, just the thought of my daughter | 每一次 我坚持下去的唯一动力 |
[06:03] | was the only thing that kept me going. | 就是想着我女儿 |
[06:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:09] | Please, help her! | 求求你 救救她 |
[06:10] | Does she have a history of fainting? | 她有昏厥病史吗 |
[06:11] | No, no way. | 没有 |
[06:13] | Is it possible she’s pregnant? | 有没有可能是怀孕 |
[06:14] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[06:15] | I mean, she — she would’ve told me. | 如果怀孕的话 她肯定就告诉我了 |
[06:17] | Any drugs, alcohol? | 她在服药吗 酗酒吗 |
[06:18] | No. Yeah, actually. | 没有 其实有 |
[06:20] | She’s taking anti-anxiety medicine for the wedding. | 她为了婚礼 在服用抗焦虑药物 |
[06:23] | She’s so high-strung, | 她容易激动 |
[06:24] | she was having bad dreams and nightmares. | 而且总是做噩梦 |
[06:27] | Okay. Can you tell me the names of these medications? | 你能告诉我药物的名字吗 |
[06:28] | I — I don’t know. I’m sorry. I don’t know. | 我不知道 抱歉 我不知道 |
[06:31] | All right. Let’s get her to CT. | 好 带她做CT |
[06:34] | Can I go with her? | 我能跟她一起去吗 |
[06:35] | Once she’s conscious, you can. | 等她清醒了再见她 |
[06:36] | But we have to take her for some scans, all right? | 但我们得给她做几项扫描 明白吗 |
[06:37] | We’ll be back. | 等我们回来 |
[06:41] | I love you, K! | 我爱你 小克 |
[06:58] | 夜 班 医 生 | |
[06:58] | 第 三 季 第 三 集 | |
[07:04] | 5. Staying alive. | 五点 可以继续 |
[07:06] | No more underhand throws, old man. | 别下手投骰子了 老头子 |
[07:08] | And no more lip, dollface. | 说话别这么粗鲁无礼 娃娃脸 |
[07:10] | Unless you want to plant them on mine. | 除非你也想吻吻我的脸 |
[07:12] | If you don’t crap out, | 你要是能赢了 |
[07:13] | I’ll do whatever you want with my eyes open. | 你让我做什么我都绝不眨眼 |
[07:16] | Who’s this child? Is that your boyfriend? | 这孩子是谁 你男友吗 |
[07:19] | Maybe he is. Maybe he isn’t. | 他可能是 也可能不是 |
[07:22] | You just broke my heart. | 你让我心碎一地 |
[07:26] | – Come on. – Easy 4. | -拜托 -易四 |
[07:28] | She crushed me. What can I say? | 她大过了我 我能怎么办 |
[07:30] | If you give him some love, he’ll get back on a roll. | 你如果「关爱」他一下 他就能振作起来 |
[07:33] | Stop shooting blanks, old man. | 别白费力气了 老头 |
[07:36] | I’ll give you my number if you roll me something good. | 你要是掷到大点 我就给你电话号码 |
[07:38] | Well, now I got incentive. | 那这可刺激我了 |
[07:40] | No, no, you don’t, and no, you won’t. | 不 你没有 你也不准 |
[07:41] | What’s going on here? | 这什么情况 |
[07:43] | I take one call from Janet, and you’re playing craps? | 我只去接珍妮特的电话 你们玩起掷骰子了 |
[07:45] | What happened to Bingo? | 怎么不玩宾戈游戏了 |
[07:45] | Hey, your mother won’t be kept down. | 你母亲不肯服输 |
[07:46] | I don’t know. She’s good. | 我也不懂 她很厉害 |
[07:49] | Bingo is boring. | 宾戈太无聊了 |
[07:50] | Why would you bring me to a casino to play bingo? | 你带我来赌场就是玩宾戈游戏的吗 |
[07:53] | Look in my eyes. Look in my eyes. | 看着我的眼睛 看着我的眼睛 |
[07:55] | There you go. | 就这样 |
[07:56] | Hard 10. | 难十 |
[07:58] | – Yes! – Yes! | -太好了 -棒 |
[07:59] | – Yes! – Yes! | -厉害 -厉害 |
[08:06] | No one touch this table. | 都别靠近桌子 |
[08:07] | – Hey. Hands off. – Okay. Okay. | -松手 -好了 好了 |
[08:12] | Pulse is pounding. 150s, at least. | 脉搏狂跳 至少有150 |
[08:14] | Regular rhythm? | 有规律吗 |
[08:15] | Yeah, probably SVT. | 有 可能是室上性心动过速 |
[08:16] | He’s unstable. We need to cardiovert. | 他情况不稳定 需要做心脏电复律 |
[08:17] | Grab the defibrillator off the wall, right there, now. | 把那边墙上的除颤器取下来 快 |
[08:20] | Go. | 快去 |
[08:20] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快去 快去 |
[08:24] | Come on. Thank you. | 快 谢谢 |
[08:29] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[08:30] | – Clear. – Clear. | -离手 -离手 |
[08:33] | No battery?! Come on! | 没电池 搞什么 |
[08:34] | I called the ambulance, | 我叫救护车了 |
[08:35] | but they’re coming from the city, | 但他们从城里赶过来 |
[08:36] | at least half an hour. | 至少要半小时 |
[08:37] | Okay. Toph, he doesn’t have that long. | 好 陶福 他等不了那么久 |
[08:39] | No, no, he doesn’t. Okay. | 对 他等不了 好 |
[08:42] | Hey, Jocelyn, can you let me know | 乔斯林 等克丽丝托出CT室了 |
[08:44] | when Kryztal gets out of CT? | 能通知我一下吗 |
[08:45] | – Yes, Dr. Alexander. – Thank you. | -好 亚历山大医生 -谢谢 |
[08:47] | So what’s up with your Fireman Sam? | 你和消防员萨姆怎么样了 |
[08:49] | His buddy Jonah tells me you two went out again? | 他的朋友乔纳跟我说你们又约了一次 |
[08:51] | Your place or his? | 去你家还是他家 |
[08:52] | Seriously, did we not just have this conversation | 听好了 我们之前说过了 |
[08:53] | about how when you’re at work, | 工作的时候 |
[08:55] | I am your supervisor, not your friend? | 我是你上级 不是你朋友 |
[08:58] | Okay, I don’t want to discuss my personal life here, | 我不想在这聊私事 |
[09:00] | and if I do happen to tell you something personal off hours, | 如果下班后我真跟你聊私事了 |
[09:03] | I don’t want you to discuss it here. | 我也不想你在这里提起 |
[09:05] | I’ve been the topic of enough gossip | 我听过很多闲言碎语 |
[09:07] | to last me a lifetime. | 够我消受一辈子了 |
[09:08] | – Got it. – Oh, yeah? | -懂了 -真的吗 |
[09:09] | Nurse? Can I get a little help? | 护士 能帮个忙吗 |
[09:13] | My, um, my leg hurts. | 我的腿很疼 |
[09:16] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:17] | You know what? I’m going to let you get that one. | 听我说 你去照看那位病患吧 |
[09:20] | Sure, after my next patient. | 没问题 等检查完下位再说 |
[09:22] | Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[09:23] | Hey, what’s up? | 你好吗 |
[09:24] | I did not get to greet you properly earlier. | 抱歉没早点跟你打招呼 |
[09:26] | – Yeah, there was a lot going on. – Yeah. | -发生太多事了 -对 |
[09:28] | What’s going on with Kryztal? | 克丽丝托怎么样了 |
[09:29] | Her dad wants to know. | 她爸爸想知道情况 |
[09:30] | He’s been asking about her every two munites. | 他隔两分钟就问一遍 |
[09:31] | He wants to see her. | 他想见她 |
[09:32] | I think it would do him so good. | 他见到她就放心多了 |
[09:33] | This whole wedding thing has gotten him a little upset. | 婚礼这事让他心情不太好 |
[09:36] | Yeah, I don’t think it’s a good idea right now. | 没错 可我觉得现在不合适 |
[09:38] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[09:40] | Well, she made it pretty clear from her part | 她自己明确表示 |
[09:42] | that they’re not that close, | 父女俩不是很亲 |
[09:43] | and she feels like he ruined her wedding. | 她还觉得是他毁了婚礼 |
[09:46] | Oh, did he push her in the river? | 是他把她推到河里的吗 |
[09:47] | I — I’m just saying that I don’t think | 我只是想说我觉得 |
[09:49] | it’s a good idea and that we shouldn’t get involved. | 不该让他们见面 咱们也不该插手 |
[09:52] | Why are you so upset by this? | 你怎么这么关心这事 |
[09:53] | Because I hate it when people don’t respect | 因为我不愿看到别人不尊重 |
[09:55] | what someone like him has been through. | 和他有相似经历的人 |
[09:56] | – No one’s saying that. – Yeah, he told me he missed a lot of things, | -没人这么说 -他跟我说他错过了很多 |
[09:57] | but he was at war defending his country, | 可他在为国家战斗 |
[09:59] | so I think that’s a pretty good excuse | 所以我认为有很合理的借口 |
[10:00] | for missing a few softball games. | 错过几场垒球比赛 |
[10:01] | I…I totally agree, but from what she said, | 我完全同意 但她说 |
[10:05] | it’s more to do with him being an alcoholic. | 主要是因为他酗酒 |
[10:07] | Yeah, I wonder if five tours has anything to do with that. | 你说五次驻派是否也有关系 |
[10:11] | Um…okay, look, Drew, you…you just got back. | 好吧 听着 德鲁 你刚回来 |
[10:14] | You’re a little raw. | 还没适应 |
[10:14] | That’s not what this is about. | 这不是重点 |
[10:15] | I’m speaking up for my patient. | 我在为我的患者辩解 |
[10:17] | And I’m speaking up for mine. | 我也一样 |
[10:19] | Okay, she’s high-strung, she’s fainting. | 她高度紧张 昏过去了 |
[10:23] | Please, let me fix my patient | 请先让我治疗患者 |
[10:24] | before we decide to solve any of the family issues. | 然后再处理家庭纠纷 |
[10:27] | For now, we’ll just — we’ll have to agree to disagree. | 现在我们只能求同存异 |
[10:31] | You’d think after everything you went through with T.C., | 你想明白与TC的事后 |
[10:33] | you’d be on that guy’s side. | 你就会支持那个男的了 |
[10:38] | I checked all four AEDs, | 四个自动体外除颤器都检查了 |
[10:39] | all missing their batteries. | 电池都不见了 |
[10:41] | I found an AMP bag. | 我找到了一个急救袋 |
[10:42] | Toph, his pulse is getting weaker. | 阿福 他的脉搏变弱了 |
[10:43] | We need to get him back in sinus ASAP. | 要让他尽快回到窦性心律 |
[10:47] | Uh, what about cold water immersion? | 用冷水浸泡怎么样 |
[10:50] | Stimulate his diving reflex. | 模拟潜水反射 |
[10:51] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[11:03] | Let’s make some room. | 腾点地方 |
[11:04] | Okay, make some room, make some room, come on. | 好的 让开点 让开点 拜托 |
[11:06] | Give them some room. | 给他们腾点地方 |
[11:07] | The doctor says he needs room. | 医生需要点空间 |
[11:08] | Here, hold this. | 拿着这个 |
[11:11] | Ready? Let’s go. | 准备好了吗 抬 |
[11:17] | There we go. | 好了 |
[11:19] | There we go. – | 可以了 |
[11:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:23] | There we go. | 好了 |
[11:25] | Yeah, his pulse is back to normal. | 他脉搏恢复正常了 |
[11:26] | Amazing. T.C. Saved him! | 太棒了 TC救了他 |
[11:29] | That was amazing. | 太棒了 |
[11:34] | It was all Topher’s idea, Mrs. Zia. | 这都是陶福的主意 祁女士 |
[11:35] | I was just the busboy. | 我只是个打下手的 |
[11:36] | You’re too modest, Dr. Callahan. | 你太谦虚了 卡拉翰医生 |
[11:40] | We’ll get you training with Topher, man. | 我们会让你和陶福一起训练的 哥们 |
[11:41] | Little cycling, we’ll get you on schedule. | 骑个车 我们会帮你安排时间 |
[11:43] | -That’s — – Look, no biggie. | -这真是 -小事一桩 |
[11:44] | That’s great, man. Hey, listen, one other thing. | 太棒了 哥们 对了 还有件事 |
[11:47] | I know you guys, I know you like teasing Paul. | 我知道你们喜欢捉弄保罗 |
[11:51] | And I get that. | 我能理解 |
[11:52] | But I would really appreciate it | 但你们能否稍微收敛一点 |
[11:53] | if you toned it down just a little bit. | 真的很感谢 |
[11:55] | I just don’t want it affecting his work. | 我不想因为这事而影响到他的工作 |
[11:57] | No problem. I’ll spread the word. | 没问题 我会告诉大家的 |
[11:59] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[12:04] | Oh. Hey, bro. | 哥们 |
[12:06] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[12:07] | Great. What was that — that with Scott? | 挺好的 斯科特和你说了什么 |
[12:10] | Uh, He — he wants me to — he wants me | 他想让 想让我 |
[12:12] | to train him, get him back in shape. | 训练他 帮他塑形 |
[12:13] | You know, chicks love the abs. | 你懂的 女生都爱肌肉 |
[12:15] | Right, right. | 没错 |
[12:16] | So — so he wasn’t saying anything about me? | 他没提到我吗 |
[12:19] | And before you answer, I will remind you | 在你回答前 我要提醒你 |
[12:21] | that I have the hearing of an elephant. | 我听力非常好 |
[12:24] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[12:26] | He asked us to stop messing with you, | 他让我们别再捉弄你 |
[12:27] | and I said we would. | 我同意了 |
[12:30] | He — he didn’t need to do that. | 他不用这么做 |
[12:32] | Makes me look bad, | 这让我很难堪 |
[12:33] | like I can’t take care of myself, you know? | 弄得我好像无法照顾自己一样 |
[12:35] | Hey, tell him, not me. | 别和我说 和他说去 |
[12:43] | – T? T? – Yeah. | -T T -怎么了 |
[12:44] | I’m telling you, she loves you, you love casinos. | 我告诉你 她喜欢你 你喜欢赌场 |
[12:46] | Toph, Toph, if you leave now, | 陶福 陶福 如果你现在走 |
[12:48] | she will never let you hear the end of it. | 她肯定会和你喋喋不休的 |
[12:49] | Yeah, that’s true. | 的确 |
[12:51] | She’s getting up there, man. | 她这么大岁数了 哥们 |
[12:52] | Come on, you complain, | 行了 你总是抱怨 |
[12:53] | but what if it’s her last visit? | 但万一这是她最后一次来看你呢 |
[12:55] | Hey, my mom, she’s going to outlive me. | 我妈肯定会活得比我久 |
[12:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:59] | You know, I said – the same thing about my mom, | 我也曾这么说过我妈 |
[13:01] | and you know when I got to tell her what she meant to me? | 你知道我什么时候告诉了她对我很重要吗 |
[13:04] | Over a respirator on her coma bed. | 她插着呼吸机昏迷的时候 |
[13:06] | Maybe she heard, maybe she didn’t. | 也许她听见了 也许没有 |
[13:10] | Time to go, guys. | 该走了 两位 |
[13:13] | All right, you go, I’ll stay. | 好吧 你去吧 我留下 |
[13:17] | Worst case, get drunk, call an Uber. | 最糟不过是喝醉 叫个优步就好 |
[13:22] | I’ve had enough people in my life trying to fix things for me, | 我人生中已经有够多的人帮我解决问题了 |
[13:25] | you know, and I’m tired of it. | 我受够了 |
[13:26] | I get that. I do, but you see my point? | 我明白 但是你明白我的意思么 |
[13:29] | I need the E.R. and the surgical departments | 我需要急诊室和外科部门的通力合作 |
[13:31] | to work well together and if they don’t respect you — | 如果他们不尊重你 |
[13:34] | Well, they — they will. | 他们会的 |
[13:36] | Look, I’m –I’m not the rah-rah guy. | 我不是一个夸夸其谈的人 |
[13:39] | I’m the lead by example guy. | 我是一个以身作则的人 |
[13:40] | They will follow me. It just might take a bit longer. | 他们会听从我的 只是需要多一点时间 |
[13:44] | You know, maybe — maybe it’s not your way or T.C.’s, | 也许不是你和TC的作风 |
[13:46] | but, you know, I could do it my way. | 但是 我自有我的办法 |
[13:49] | Okay. All right. Let’s see how that goes. | 好吧 那就拭目以待吧 |
[13:55] | So what’s up? | 你怎么了 |
[13:56] | Just, um, some wrong right here. | 这里有点难受 |
[13:58] | It hurts, so you might need to examine it. | 很疼 需要你来检查一下 |
[14:03] | Okay. – Well, let me take a look. | 好的 我来看看 |
[14:05] | Drop your pants, let’s see it. | 脱掉裤子 我们看一下 |
[14:07] | See it? | 看一下 |
[14:09] | Yes. It. Your penis. | 是的 看一下你的丁丁 |
[14:11] | That’s clearly what you’re hinting at, right? | 这就是你暗示我的 对吧 |
[14:14] | I’m just letting you know that my leg… | 我只是想说我的腿 |
[14:16] | Come on, you started this joke. | 快点 你先逗我的 |
[14:18] | Let’s — let’s see it through. | 我们来看个痛快 |
[14:19] | Let’s — let’s see how big you are. | 我们看看你有多大 |
[14:22] | My guess is you’re an inch-worm. | 我猜你丁丁就是个小牙签 |
[14:24] | Big-mouth guys usually are. | 口无遮拦的人都这样 |
[14:26] | Everything okay here? | 这里没问题吧 |
[14:29] | Huh. Yeah, I think we’re good here. | 我们很好 |
[14:30] | Right, guys? | 对吧 大家 |
[14:32] | You’ve all learned a valuable lesson | 你们都学到了宝贵的一课 |
[14:33] | about wasting a doctor’s time, right? | 那就是不要浪费医生的时间 对吧 |
[14:37] | And you, hipster dude, give me your phone. | 还有你 低腰裤小伙 给我你的手机 |
[14:39] | I know you were taking a picture. | 我知道你刚才照了相 |
[14:40] | Come on. | 快给我 |
[14:42] | You’re lucky I don’t break this. | 我没拆了你的手机就不错了 |
[14:43] | Oh. Nice. Crop shot. | 照的不错 |
[14:45] | Delete. | 删除 |
[14:49] | Holy. | 我的天 |
[14:51] | This is one right before she tripped. | 这张照片拍摄于她摔倒之前 |
[14:53] | Look, push in and you can see her eyes | 放大看她的眼睛 |
[14:54] | already rolling back in her head. | 已经两眼翻白了 |
[14:56] | Yeah, so she didn’t trip, she fainted. | 所以她不是摔倒 是晕厥 |
[14:59] | Nice find. | 干得好 |
[15:00] | So what does that mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[15:02] | Well, I’m going to have radiology | 我马上去放射科 |
[15:03] | read your scan right away, so we can figure this out. | 分析你的扫描结果 我们会查清楚的 |
[15:06] | But for now, I’m going to have Dr. Rivera stay with you, okay? | 现在我会让瑞瓦拉医生陪着你 好吗 |
[15:11] | Let’s scoot you over. | 我们挪到这边来 |
[15:14] | I can’t get over calling you Dr. Rivera. | 难以相信你就是瑞瓦拉医生 |
[15:17] | You look like my age. | 你看起来和我差不多大 |
[15:18] | Well, I can’t get over the fact | 我难以相信 |
[15:21] | that you’re my age and you’re married. | 你我一样大而你已经结婚了 |
[15:23] | It just made sense, I guess. | 这只是顺其自然吧 |
[15:26] | You got anyone special? | 你有意中人了吗 |
[15:27] | You mean, someone I’ve swiped right on? | 你说我看上了谁吗 |
[15:31] | Nah. Marriage is the last thing on my mind. | 没有 我现在不考虑结婚 |
[15:34] | Well, that may change when you meet the right person. | 当你遇见对的人你就不这么想了 |
[15:36] | I don’t have time for the right person. | 我没时间遇见对的人 |
[15:38] | I come from a small town, like a really small town. | 我从一个很小的小镇来 |
[15:42] | They paid for my med school | 大家筹钱让我来医学院上学 |
[15:43] | and they’re sort of depending on me, | 我背负着他们的期待 |
[15:44] | so I don’t have time for someone special in my schedule, | 我没时间浪费在谈情说爱上 |
[15:47] | until say, 2025. | 等2025年再说吧 |
[15:52] | I know what you’re saying. | 我知道你什么意思 |
[15:54] | You think I’m drunk, right? Huh? | 你认为我喝酒了是吧 |
[15:57] | I’m not good enough? | 我身体有问题吗 |
[15:58] | – Nobody’s saying that. – Everybody said it! | -没人这么说 -大家都这么说 |
[16:00] | I heard them at the wedding. | 我在婚礼上都听见了 |
[16:02] | Your labs came back clean. | 你的检查结果一切正常 |
[16:03] | I can tell you didn’t drink. | 我敢说你没有喝酒 |
[16:04] | All right, I’ll tell them that. | 我会告诉他们的 |
[16:06] | All right. It’ll be fine. | 不会有问题的 |
[16:07] | – Jorge? – You! | -豪尔赫 -就是你 |
[16:08] | – Hey, what’s going on? – Not true, not true. | -发生了什么 -你没有问题 |
[16:10] | – No, listen. – Get away from me! | -听我说 -离我远点 |
[16:11] | – Get back! – Hey, hey, hey! | -退后 -冷静 |
[16:12] | Okay. All right, all right. | 好的 没问题 |
[16:13] | – Get away from me. – Okay. | -离我远点 -好的 |
[16:14] | – Get away from me! – Everybody, back! | -离我远点 -所有人退后 |
[16:16] | – Stay in the rooms! – What happened? | -待在屋里 -发生了什么 |
[16:17] | No idea. He just went crazy. | 不知道 他突然抓狂了 |
[16:18] | – Get away from me! – Please drop the scalpel. | -离我远点 -请把手术刀放下 |
[16:20] | – Let us help you, okay? – Get them away! | -我们会帮助你的 -把它们赶走 |
[16:21] | – Drop the scalpel. – No, no, no. – | -放下手术刀 -不要这样 |
[16:26] | Talk to us. What’s going on? | 跟我们讲讲 发生了什么 |
[16:28] | You see them? Do you see them?! | 你们看见它们了么 |
[16:30] | – It’s okay. – Get them off of me! | -没关系 -让它们离我远点 |
[16:32] | Jorge, we will. | 豪尔赫 我们会的 |
[16:33] | – I got this. – No, no, no! | -我来搞定 -不要 |
[16:45] | Get some restraints! | 拿一些约束带来 |
[16:53] | Okay, he’s fully sedated. | 已经给他打了镇静剂 |
[16:58] | Let’s get him to Trauma 3. | 把他带到创伤三室 |
[17:03] | – What did he do now? – He started another fight? | -他又做了什么 -他又打架了 |
[17:05] | No, he didn’t start a fight, okay? | 没有 他没有打架 |
[17:07] | – He wasn’t himself. – What? | -他刚刚有点失态 -什么 |
[17:08] | Your father’s hurting right now, okay? | 你父亲现在很痛苦 你应该去看看他 |
[17:10] | You should reach out to him. He needs you. | 你该去陪陪他 他需要你 |
[17:11] | He needs me? | 他需要我 |
[17:12] | He wasn’t there for me when I needed him. | 我需要他的时候他可不在我身边 |
[17:14] | And who are you? | 你又是谁 |
[17:15] | – Okay. All right. – What the hell are you doing? | -好了好了 -你在干嘛呢 |
[17:17] | I was just explaining her father’s situation. | 我只是在跟她解释他父亲的状况 |
[17:19] | No, you were lobbying for him and you need to back off. | 不 你只是在为他说话 你别管闲事了 |
[17:21] | – I don’t feel very well. – Jordan. | -我感觉不是很好 -乔丹 |
[17:22] | – What’s wrong? Kryztal. – She’s out again. | -怎么了 克丽丝托 -她又昏迷了 |
[17:26] | She’s in V-tach. We need a crash cart. | 她出现室速 我们需要一个急救车 |
[17:28] | I can’t believe you rushed a guy with a scalpel. | 我不敢相信你刚刚冲向一个手拿手术刀的人 |
[17:31] | I don’t know, man, – I just — I just reacted. | 我也不知道 我只是直觉反应 |
[17:34] | Yeah, I mean, that’s what I thought | 没错 去年那次事故时 |
[17:36] | last year at the accident. | 我也是这样想的 |
[17:38] | Almost cost me my career. | 可差点毁了我的职业生涯 |
[17:41] | Yeah, but look at you now. | 可是你看看现在 |
[17:43] | Gonna be a bad-ass surgeon just like your pops. | 你快要成为像你老爸那样优秀的外科医生了 |
[17:49] | Hey, I’m — I’m proud of you, man. | 我为你骄傲 兄弟 |
[17:54] | Yeah, this part of Scott’s request or something? | 这话是斯科特要你说的还是 |
[17:57] | No, no, I’m being serious. | 不是 我真心的 |
[17:59] | When you first got here, man, you were like — | 你第一次来这时候 你就像 |
[18:01] | you were like a scared little mouse, man. | 你胆小的就像小老鼠一样 |
[18:03] | You’d sweat, your voice would crack. | 你满头大汗声音沙哑 |
[18:08] | Yeah, that’s your compliment? | 这就是你对我的称赞 |
[18:09] | Yeah, that’s my compliment. | 这就是我对你的称赞 |
[18:10] | – Got it. – I’m saying how far you’ve come. | -明白了 -我只是说你进步很大 |
[18:18] | Thanks, man. Uh… | 谢谢 呃 |
[18:21] | That really means a lot. You saying… | 这真的对我意义很大 你所说的 |
[18:23] | Come on, don’t get all emotional on me now. | 拜托 不要那么多愁善感 |
[18:25] | No, no. I’m — I’m not. | 不不不 我没有 |
[18:28] | I’m just — with my hand surgery, and the rehab… | 我只是 我的手部手术 还有康复治疗 |
[18:34] | It’s all I’ve dreamed of ever since I was 5. | 当医生是我从五岁以来的梦想 |
[18:37] | You know, I guess — I guess you just don’t know | 你知道 我猜 我猜你只是 |
[18:40] | how much you really want something | 只是不知道 |
[18:42] | until you almost lose it, you know? | 差点失去你最想要的东西是什么感觉 |
[18:44] | Yeah, I do. | 我明白 |
[18:45] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:48] | I figured I’d be finishing up my NFL career by now. | 我原以为现在应该从全美橄榄球联盟退役了 |
[18:52] | But here I am. | 可你看现在 |
[18:55] | Yeah, but I mean you love being a nurse. | 但你喜欢护士这个工作 |
[18:58] | Yeah, I do. I do. | 没错 我喜欢 |
[19:00] | But it wasn’t my dream since I was 5. | 但它不是我五岁以来的梦想 |
[19:10] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[19:11] | Please, you got to help me. | 拜托 你要帮帮我 |
[19:13] | – Doc, you got to help me. – You called for a trauma consult? | -医生你帮帮我 -你叫我来创伤会诊 |
[19:14] | Yeah, blunt head trauma with worsening mental state. | 没错 头部钝挫伤并伴随恶化精神状态 |
[19:17] | May have sustained a brain bleed or a concussion, | 可能脑部出血或者脑震荡 |
[19:18] | so we’re going to get him a CT. | 因此我们正在送他去照个CT |
[19:19] | – Let’s go. – I don’t feel good. | -走吧 -我感觉不好 |
[19:21] | I don’t feel good. | 我感觉不好 |
[19:22] | You just got to relax, Jorge, okay? | 放松好吗 豪尔赫 |
[19:24] | – We’re going to do a CT – No! Don’t you touch me! | -我们现在要去照个CT -不 别碰我 |
[19:26] | Don’t you touch me! | 别碰我 |
[19:29] | Type and cross for 4. Page GI. Let’s go. | 交叉配血四个单位 呼叫消化内科 走吧 |
[19:32] | Her EKG is totally normal. | 她的心电图完全正常 |
[19:34] | It shouldn’t be, but it is. | 这不应该 但完全正常 |
[19:36] | You needed – a cardiac surgery consult? | 你需要心脏外科会诊是吗 |
[19:38] | Yeah. Where’s Scott? | 没错 斯科特在哪 |
[19:39] | He’s busy. Sent me. | 他在忙 所以派我来了 |
[19:43] | Dr. Alexander? | 亚历山大医生 |
[19:45] | Okay. We have a seemingly healthy young female. | 我们有个看起来完全健康的年轻女患者 |
[19:49] | She fainted twice, went into v-tach, | 她昏倒了两次 室速一次 |
[19:51] | but now her EKG looks normal. | 可她的心电图看起来正常 |
[19:55] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[19:56] | Any other symptoms? | 有其他的症状吗 |
[19:57] | Yeah, anxiety. Probably pre-existing. | 有的 焦虑 可能之前就有了 |
[20:00] | I have a list of anti-anxiety medications that she’s on. | 我这有张单子列了所有她所服用的抗焦虑药 |
[20:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:04] | And her husband mentioned she’s been having nightmares. | 她的丈夫提起过她有做噩梦的经历 |
[20:09] | Nightmares? | 噩梦 |
[20:12] | Trouble sleeping. | 她很难入睡 |
[20:14] | You have an idea? | 你有什么想法了吗 |
[20:17] | Yeah, I — I do. | 没错 我有 |
[20:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:30] | So, Ma, you have everything you need | 妈 你明天旅行的东西 |
[20:32] | for your trip tomorrow? | 都准备齐了吗 |
[20:35] | Is that all you’re thinking about? | 这就是你现在想的 |
[20:37] | Getting rid of me? | 摆脱我 |
[20:41] | No. | 不是 |
[20:43] | No. | 不是 |
[20:45] | Just… | 只是 |
[20:48] | Lynn and the twins | 琳恩和孩子们 |
[20:51] | really loved having you here. | 喜欢你在这 |
[20:53] | That’s because kids respond to discipline, | 那是因为孩子们会遵守规矩 |
[20:55] | not that Janet would know. | 珍妮特可不知道这点 |
[20:56] | Stop! Stop! | 别说了 别说了 |
[21:00] | Why do you have to be so — so critical about my wife? | 你为什么对我妻子要这么挑剔 |
[21:05] | About my kids? About me? | 对我的孩子 对我 |
[21:09] | I’m the one who found the save for the old man. | 是我救了那位老先生 |
[21:13] | I’m the hero! | 我是英雄 |
[21:15] | Stop yelling. | 别大喊大叫 |
[21:17] | It makes your face turn red. | 你的脸都红了 |
[21:20] | There you go again. | 又来了 |
[21:22] | Why are you like that? | 你为什么会这样 |
[21:25] | You’re so content to just be. | 你太满足于现状了 |
[21:29] | You’re my son. | 你是我的儿子 |
[21:30] | You’re supposed to be better. | 你理应做得更好 |
[21:33] | Better? | 更好 |
[21:35] | I’m a doctor. | 我是医生 |
[21:37] | I’m — no, I’m the Chief of the E.R. at a major trauma center. | 不 我是一个大型急救中心的急诊主任 |
[21:42] | I was an Army ranger. | 我曾是陆军游骑兵 |
[21:44] | I have not one, but three beautiful, intelligent daughters | 我有三个漂亮又聪明的女儿 |
[21:48] | and an incredible wife, | 一个非常棒的妻子 |
[21:50] | who, I’m going to tell you, | 我告诉你 |
[21:53] | finds you as aggravating as I do. | 她跟我一样觉得你很令人恼火 |
[21:57] | How can you say that to your mother? | 你怎么能那样跟你母亲说话 豆腐仔 |
[22:02] | I raised you. | 是我把你养大 |
[22:07] | You… You terrorized me. | 你让我在恐惧中长大 |
[22:11] | And you’re — you’re still doing it. | 并且 你仍然在这么做 |
[22:15] | Nothing is ever good enough for you. | 任何事对你来说都不够好 |
[22:18] | I can’t — I can’t win. | 我没办法赢 |
[22:23] | I’m not going to — I’m not going to take it anymore. | 我不要再忍受了 |
[22:26] | I mean, seriously, what’d you ever do with your life? | 说真的 你一生里都做过些什么 |
[22:36] | Mom. Mom. | 妈 妈 |
[22:49] | Hey. Thought you had the night off. | 还以为你休息了 |
[22:51] | Yeah, so did I. | 我本也这样想 |
[22:53] | An elderly patient with hypotension, | 一名年长患者现场发病 |
[22:54] | SVT, converted on scene. | 低血压 室上性心动过速 |
[22:56] | Got to get him to the cath lab, stat. | 得马上把他送到导管室 |
[22:58] | Okay, I’ll get somebody to — | 好的 我会叫人 |
[22:58] | Hey, I got this. | 让我来 |
[22:59] | You ever known me to pass off a patient? | 你见过我丢下病人不管吗 |
[23:01] | – Nice to meet you, Sam. – See you around. | -很高兴见到你 萨姆 -再见 |
[23:09] | So when was the last time you had a drink? | 你上次喝酒是什么时候 |
[23:13] | I don’t drink. | 我不喝酒 |
[23:15] | Yeah. Dr. Alister said that your blood alcohol test | 阿利斯特医生说你的血液酒精浓度测试 |
[23:18] | did come back negative, but I’m going to ask you again, | 并未显示阴性 不过我还要问你一遍 |
[23:22] | when was the last time you had a drink? | 你上次喝酒是什么时候 |
[23:25] | You puked up blood, Jorge. You know why? | 你吐血了 豪尔赫 你知道是为什么吗 |
[23:28] | Because you got ruptured varicose veins in your esophagus. | 因为你的食道里有破裂的静脉 |
[23:30] | They’re called varices. | 这叫做静脉曲张 |
[23:32] | It’s the result of drinking. A lot of drinking. | 这是喝酒产生的 喝很多酒 |
[23:37] | Your shaking, your paranoia, your delusions — | 你发抖 恐慌 出现幻觉 |
[23:39] | these are all symptoms of Delirium Tremens, | 这都是震颤性谵妄的症状 |
[23:43] | which is a severe form of alcohol withdrawal. | 那是严重的一种戒酒表现 |
[23:45] | I’m sober. | 我没喝酒 |
[23:46] | Hey, we’re trying to help you here. Okay? | 我们这是在帮你 |
[23:50] | Just tell us the truth. | 告诉我们真相 |
[23:57] | I…I wanted to be clean for her wedding. | 我想为了她的婚礼戒酒 |
[24:03] | I thought I could do it, man. | 我以为我能做到的 |
[24:06] | – The last drink I had was on the plane, I swear. – Okay. | -我最后一次喝酒是在飞机上 我发誓 -好 |
[24:12] | All right, man. That’s good. | 行了 很好 |
[24:14] | Admitting it is a good start. | 承认是个好的开始 |
[24:15] | And you can’t stop like that again, though. | 不过 你不能再那样了 |
[24:17] | You saw what happens. Next time, it could be worse. | 你看到发生什么了 下一次可能更糟 |
[24:23] | My daughter… | 我女儿 |
[24:26] | she saw me getting restrained, didn’t she? | 她看到我被控制的样子了 是吗 |
[24:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:32] | Could one of you ask if I could see her for a minute? | 你们有谁能问问 我是否能见她一会儿 |
[24:38] | -Yeah. -Of course. | -行 -当然了 |
[24:40] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[24:40] | I’m a man, I’m a doctor, and I’m looking for my mother. | 我是男的 我是医生 我在找我母亲 |
[24:45] | I’m coming in. | 我要进来了 |
[24:52] | Mom, I — I’m really sorry. | 妈 我真的很抱歉 |
[24:56] | I don’t know why I said that stuff. | 我不知道为什么要说那些 |
[24:58] | I wasn’t always nothing, you know? | 我并非一事无成 你知道吗 |
[25:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:04] | You worked your ass off at those restaurants. | 你在那些餐馆工作很辛苦 |
[25:08] | I should be more grateful. | 我应该更感激一点 |
[25:14] | I was an engineer. | 我曾经当过工程师 |
[25:17] | What? | 什么 |
[25:18] | Yes. I went to school in Hong Kong | 是的 在你出生前 |
[25:21] | before you were born to be an engineer. | 我为了当工程师在香港读书 |
[25:25] | Are you serious? | 你是说真的吗 |
[25:27] | Yes. | 是真的 |
[25:29] | We moved to the United States. | 我们搬到了美国 |
[25:33] | And it was hard. | 真的很困难 |
[25:36] | The language. | 语言方面 |
[25:40] | And then your father died. | 后来你父亲去世了 |
[25:46] | And I had to give it all up | 我不得不放弃一切 |
[25:49] | to work at that crappy Dragon Palace, | 为了养活你和你妹妹 |
[25:51] | just to keep you and your sister alive. | 我不得不在可怕的龙宫酒楼工作 |
[25:55] | Do you think I liked that? | 你以为我喜欢吗 |
[25:58] | Who knows what I could’ve done. | 搞不好我本来能干大事的 |
[26:03] | Why didn’t you tell me that before, Mom? | 妈 你为什么之前都不告诉我 |
[26:06] | Because… | 因为 |
[26:08] | it was my job to make sure | 我的职责就是保证 |
[26:11] | you were given every opportunity | 你能有机会 |
[26:15] | to do great things… | 去做我做不了的 |
[26:21] | …the things that I couldn’t do. | 了不起的事 |
[26:28] | And you did them. | 你做到了 |
[26:37] | And I am proud of you. | 我以你为傲 |
[26:48] | Can — can I hug you, Mom? | 我…我能抱你吗 妈妈 |
[26:52] | I know it’s…it’s weird, and we don’t really do that. | 我知道这…有点怪 我们不太这样做 |
[27:07] | Kryztal, you have something called Brugada Syndrome. | 克丽丝托 你得了一种叫布鲁格达综合征的病 |
[27:10] | It explains why you’re fainting | 这解释了你为什么会晕倒 |
[27:11] | and why your heart almost stopped. | 以及你的心脏为什么几乎停搏 |
[27:13] | It was actually the nightmares that tipped me off. | 实际上是你做的噩梦提醒了我 |
[27:15] | It’s a symptom. | 这也是一种症状 |
[27:16] | It’s an electrical problem in your heart | 这是一种心电疾病 |
[27:18] | that could cause sudden cardiac death | 如果不及时医治 |
[27:21] | if not treated. | 会导致突发性心脏停搏 |
[27:23] | So what do we do? Is there a cure? | 我们该怎么办 能治好吗 |
[27:26] | Yes. We treat it with an implantable defibrillator. | 能 我们可以通过植入除颤器治疗 |
[27:30] | You have to attach this to my heart. | 你要把这个装在我的心脏上 |
[27:32] | Is there another way? | 有别的办法吗 |
[27:34] | I’m afraid there isn’t. | 恐怕没有了 |
[27:35] | And if we don’t do this, | 如果我们不这么做的话 |
[27:36] | you could go into cardiac arrest at any time. | 你可能随时都会心脏骤停 |
[27:42] | Also, I think you should know | 另外 我想你应该知道 |
[27:43] | that there’s a genetic component to Brugada Syndrome. | 患布鲁格达综合征有基因的因素 |
[27:46] | It’s — it’s inherited. | 它…它是遗传性的 |
[27:48] | And your father has the condition, as well. | 你爸爸也有这样的状况 |
[27:56] | Kryztal, look, I know that you’re hurting, | 克丽丝托 听着 我知道你很痛苦 |
[27:59] | and you’re scared. | 也很害怕 |
[28:01] | But your father is, too, | 但是你爸爸也是这样 |
[28:04] | and he would really like to see you. | 他很想见到你 |
[28:07] | Yeah. | 这样吗 |
[28:09] | Well, too bad. | 太糟了 |
[28:11] | On top of being a drunk and ruining my past, | 除了是个酒鬼还毁了我的过去之外 |
[28:14] | my dad’s also ruined my future. | 我爸还要毁了我的未来 |
[28:17] | I never want to see him again. | 我再也不想看到他 |
[28:36] | Hey, I wouldn’t jump on that tuna sandwich. | 要是我就不会买那个金枪鱼三明治的 |
[28:39] | It’s been there – since Bush was president. | 它从布什当总统开始就在那里了 |
[28:41] | Oh, that’s gross. | 好恶心啊 |
[28:42] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:45] | So, I…I hear your night of fun and debauchery got cut short. | 我…听说了你的放纵之夜草草收场了 |
[28:51] | Nothing says debauchery like a casino | 全是带着氧气罐和助行车的老年人赌场 |
[28:52] | full of 80-year-olds with air tanks and walkers. | 完全算不上是放纵吧 |
[28:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:57] | Poor Toph. | 可怜的陶福 |
[28:58] | His mom is really driving him crazy. | 他妈妈真的是要逼疯他了 |
[28:59] | – Yeah, she’s still on his case? – Nonstop. | -她还缠着他不放吗 -一刻不停 |
[29:03] | Yeah. How’s your bride doing? | 你的新娘病人怎么样了 |
[29:07] | Well, she’s on her way to the O.R. | 她在去手术室 |
[29:09] | instead of her honeymoon. | 而不是蜜月的路上 |
[29:10] | That’s a big change of plans. | 这计划变动还真大 |
[29:12] | For better or worse, right? | 「无论顺境还是逆境」对吧 |
[29:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:17] | See, that’s where we were smart. | 这就是我们聪明的地方 |
[29:19] | We spread our worst out over eight years. | 我们把逆境分散到八年之中 |
[29:22] | Yeah, we did. | 是啊 没错 |
[29:25] | But there was a lot of good, too. | 但也有很多好事发生 |
[29:32] | I really do want you to be happy. | 我希望你能幸福 |
[29:36] | I want the same for you. | 这也是我希望的 |
[29:41] | Hey. Cardiology called. | 心脏科找人 |
[29:43] | The old guy only wants the doc that dunked him in the water. | 那老头只要那个把他按在水里的医生 |
[29:46] | Okay. I’ll be right there. | 好的 我这就去 |
[29:49] | I’m not even going to ask. | 我还是别问了 |
[29:50] | Yeah. Don’t. | 还是不要的好 |
[29:52] | Okay. One tuna sandwich. | 好吧 来一个金枪鱼三明治 |
[29:54] | Oh, you’re not really going to buy that, are you? | 你不是真的要买吧 |
[29:55] | Oh, no, just making sure nobody else does. | 不 只是为了让别人别买而已 |
[30:10] | How you feeling? | 你怎么样了 |
[30:12] | Just tell me how I’m doing. | 告诉我我怎么了 |
[30:14] | Don’t be a pussy. Spit it out. | 别像个娘们儿一样 直说吧 |
[30:18] | You’re going to need open-heart surgery. | 你需要心内直视手术 |
[30:21] | Let’s do it. | 做呗 |
[30:22] | Yeah. The problem | 好 问题是 |
[30:25] | is that your heart stopped twice | 插管的时候 |
[30:29] | during the cath procedure, so… | 你的心脏停搏两次 所以 |
[30:33] | You need the operation, | 你需要这个手术 |
[30:34] | but you’re probably not going to survive it. | 但是你可能活不过这个手术 |
[30:41] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[30:44] | You got any…friends or family I can call? | 有我能联系的什么…亲友吗 |
[30:48] | All my friends, they’re dead. | 我的朋友们…都死了 |
[30:52] | Family, never had one. | 从来也没有什么亲属 |
[30:59] | I was too busy… | 我太忙于 |
[31:01] | trying to get laid. | 跟人上床 |
[31:03] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别这样看着我 |
[31:06] | When I was your age, I was better-looking than you | 我在你这个年纪可比你帅多了 |
[31:08] | and I could kick your ass with my eyes closed. | 我闭着眼睛就能把你打趴下 |
[31:11] | Oh, yeah. | 信不信 |
[31:13] | I believe it. | 我信你 |
[31:15] | Oh, man. Holy cow. | 天呐 |
[31:19] | You stay for a while? | 你可以待一会儿吗 |
[31:22] | Sure. | 可以 |
[31:24] | I’ll stay as long as you want. | 你让我待多久我就待多久 |
[31:35] | – Doctor. – Hold on. | -医生 -等等 |
[31:38] | Can I talk to him? | 我能跟他谈谈吗 |
[31:42] | He’s already sedated for surgery. | 他已经麻醉好准备手术了 |
[31:44] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:47] | Go. | 走吧 |
[31:54] | He looks so small… | 他看起来好瘦弱… |
[31:56] | …so worn. | …好憔悴 |
[32:00] | You think I’m a terrible person, don’t you, | 你是不是觉得我很糟糕 |
[32:03] | for not wanting to speak to him? | 因为我不想跟他说话 |
[32:07] | I think I have no right to judge anybody on anything. | 我想我没有权利评判任何人任何事 |
[32:36] | How’s Jorge? | 豪尔赫怎么样了 |
[32:38] | Not great. | 不好 |
[32:40] | Drew, I’m sorry about earlier. | 德鲁 之前的事我很抱歉 |
[32:42] | I wasn’t as sensitive to you as I should’ve been. | 我应该考虑到你的感受 |
[32:46] | No. I… | 没事 我… |
[32:49] | You were just trying to help. | 你只是想帮忙而已 |
[32:50] | Yeah, but you just got back and — | 是啊 但是你才刚回来然后… |
[32:51] | Jordan, I know the hell you went through with T.C. | 乔丹 我知道TC刚回来的时候 |
[32:53] | when he first came back. | 你们经历了什么 |
[32:56] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | -我很抱歉 -没事 |
[32:59] | Forget it. | 忘了吧 |
[33:05] | This wasn’t about me coming back too soon. | 问题不是关于我回来得太早 |
[33:08] | This case just brought up some other stuff | 这个病例让我意识到了一些其他事情 |
[33:10] | that I didn’t want to admit to. | 一些我不想承认的事情 |
[33:12] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[33:14] | I haven’t told my parents I’m back. | 我还没告诉我父母我回来了 |
[33:16] | It’s their 40th anniversary. I’m supposed to go. | 那是他们结婚40周年纪念日 我应该去的 |
[33:21] | But I can’t, ’cause I’m too scared | 但是我不能去 因为我太害怕了 |
[33:22] | to tell ’em that Rick and I got married. | 我不敢告诉他们我和瑞克结婚了 |
[33:26] | Um…but they know you’re out, right? | 但是他们知道你出柜了 对吧 |
[33:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:36] | See, growing up, my dad and I used to be best friends. | 从小到大 爸爸和我一直都是最好的朋友 |
[33:40] | We watched games together, went to games together, | 我们一起看比赛视频 一起去现场看比赛 |
[33:43] | we played every sport. | 我们参加各种体育活动 |
[33:45] | We did everything together. | 什么事情我们都一起做 |
[33:51] | And then when I came out to him, | 然而当我向他出柜了之后 |
[33:54] | it’s like he couldn’t talk to me anymore. | 他就像是不能跟我说话了一样 |
[33:57] | Honey, I’m so sorry. | 宝贝 我深表遗憾 |
[34:00] | It’s the same Steelers game, right? | 钢人队还是那个钢人队 对吧 |
[34:02] | I mean, what’s the difference? | 有什么变了呢 |
[34:04] | But to him, it had all changed. | 但是对他来说 一切都变了 |
[34:08] | So I figure – if I don’t say anything, | 所以我想…如果我什么都不说 |
[34:10] | maybe for a year or two… | 也许过个一两年… |
[34:15] | you know, | 你知道 |
[34:17] | maybe there’s that glimmer of hope. | 也许就会有和好的希望 |
[34:20] | Even if it’s just 1% that… | 即使他会改变… |
[34:25] | …he’ll change and then things | …然后一切变回 |
[34:26] | can go back to the way they used to be. | 原来的样子的希望只有1% |
[34:40] | Drew, you know, your — | 德鲁 你… |
[34:45] | your dad’s getting older. | 你爸爸日渐老去 |
[34:48] | And how are you going to feel | 到时候如果没有机会 |
[34:49] | if you don’t get the chance to talk to him? | 跟他说话了你会是什么心情 |
[35:01] | He’s crashing. Get the crash cart now. | 他快不行了 快把抢救车推过来 |
[35:24] | Look, I don’t care if you dated T.C. Or Dr. Clemmens. | 我不在乎你是否跟TC或克莱门斯医生交往过 |
[35:28] | Believe it or not, I may have dated other women | 信不信由你 在和你约会之前 |
[35:30] | before I went out with you. | 我也跟其他女人交往过 |
[35:33] | I’m just saying that some guys have a hard time | 我想说的是有些人就是很难 |
[35:35] | working with other guys that have dated the woman | 跟女孩的前男友一起共事 |
[35:39] | that they may or may not be interested in. | 无论他对这女孩有没有兴趣 |
[35:42] | Well, I’m not like those other guys. | 好吧 我不是那种人 |
[35:43] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[35:44] | And I’m definitely interested in a woman they may have dated. | 我的确对跟我约会的这位女孩很感兴趣 |
[35:50] | In fact, I’d love to make her | 其实 今天我想给她 |
[35:51] | a gourmet breakfast this morning. | 做一份可口的早餐 |
[35:53] | Oh? A gourmet breakfast? | 可口的早餐吗 |
[35:56] | Hmm. How many times have you used that line? | 这样的话你说过多少次了 |
[35:58] | Oh, this is the first time. | 这是第一次 |
[35:59] | – I swear. – Uh-huh. | -我发誓 -呵呵 |
[36:04] | So what do you say? | 那么你觉得呢 |
[36:05] | Truffle omelet at my place around 9:00? | 9点左右来我家吃松露煎蛋卷怎么样 |
[36:11] | Why don’t you make it 8:45? | 为何不改到8点45 |
[36:16] | Dr. Alexander to recovery. | 请亚历山大医生到复苏室 |
[36:18] | He was always the best at everything. | 他总是擅长任何事情 |
[36:23] | You brought your mom. | 你带你妈妈过来了 |
[36:25] | You’ve been avoiding that all month. | 整个月你都在避免这件事 |
[36:26] | Yeah, what the hell? Let her brag about her boy. | 是啊 怕什么 让她吹她儿子的牛呗 |
[36:30] | You know, I have to say, | 我不得不说 |
[36:31] | it all turned out pretty damn good. | 结果变得异常得好 |
[36:34] | We had a conversation. | 我们谈过了 |
[36:35] | I mean, I’m still glad she’s leaving, | 她离开我还是高兴的 |
[36:38] | but that conversation, | 但这次谈话 |
[36:40] | it opened up a whole new side of our relationship. | 让我们的关系开启了全新的一面 |
[36:43] | By the way, how’s — how’s the old man? | 顺便问一下 老爷子怎么样了 |
[36:44] | Clive? He’s all patched up. | 克莱夫 都治得差不多了 |
[36:47] | He’ll probably be back at the casino in a week. | 可能一周之内就可以回赌场了 |
[36:50] | Cemetery — 3-6 months. | 三到六个月之后 进墓地 |
[36:52] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾 |
[36:54] | Yeah. Don’t be. | 不必 |
[36:56] | He, uh, had an amazing life. | 他这一生 精彩纷呈 |
[36:59] | He gets to go out the way he wants. | 过得随心所欲 |
[37:01] | That’s all we can ask for, right? | 不正是我们追求的吗 |
[37:03] | Hey, the shift’s about to end, guys. | 各位 轮班要结束了 |
[37:04] | Remember what we talked about | 记得我们之前说过的吗 |
[37:06] | “Ethey Artypay Orfay Ewdray.” | 鲁鲁滴晚樱爬帝 |
[37:09] | – What’d she say? – I have no idea. | -她说啥呢 -完全不知道 |
[37:10] | The welcome home party for Drew. Let’s go. | 德鲁的欢迎派对 走你 |
[37:14] | Why — why didn’t you just say that? | 你刚刚直说不就得了吗 |
[37:16] | Took us a little bit longer than expected, | 手术比我们预想的时间要长一点 |
[37:19] | but your surgery went well, | 但进行得很顺利 |
[37:21] | and you should be feeling like yourself in no time. | 你很快就会恢复元气了 |
[37:24] | So the nightmare wedding saved your life. | 噩梦婚礼竟救了你一命 |
[37:27] | See? I knew I was right marrying you. | 看吧 我就知道嫁给你是对的 |
[37:33] | And how was my dad’s surgery? | 我爸爸的手术怎么样 |
[37:39] | The surgeons got into his heart | 外科医师检查了他的心脏 |
[37:41] | and the years of alcohol had already destroyed it. | 但多年饮酒已经将心脏毁掉 |
[37:48] | He’s gone. | 他去世了 |
[37:51] | I’m so sorry, Kryztal. | 很遗憾 克丽丝托 |
[38:48] | Dad, hey. | 爸爸 |
[38:49] | Yeah, it’s me. | 是我 |
[38:53] | Yeah, no, I know. I just wanted to — | 不 我知道 我只是想 |
[38:57] | Right. | 对 |
[38:59] | Dad, just… | 爸爸 只是 |
[39:01] | Yeah, I just called, | 我打电话是因为 |
[39:03] | ’cause there’s something I need to tell you. | 我有些话想跟你说 |
[39:10] | Drew? | 德鲁 |
[39:13] | Drew? | 德鲁 |
[39:18] | I called my dad. | 我给爸爸打电话了 |
[39:20] | Okay. How’d it go? | 好 怎么样 |
[39:25] | Oh, sweetie. It’s okay. | 宝贝 没关系的 |
[39:27] | Come here. | 过来 |
[39:28] | – Surprise! – Surprise! | -惊喜 -惊喜 |
[39:30] | Sorry. Sorry. | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[39:31] | I was — I was running late. | 我来晚了 |
[39:33] | – Where’s Drew? – Who knows? | -德鲁人呢 -谁知道了呢 |
[39:35] | But I’m starving, so I’m not waiting. | 我要饿死了 不等了 |
[39:37] | But first, I — I’d like to make a toast to my mom. | 但首先 我想先举杯敬我的妈妈 |
[39:43] | Thank you for reminding me | 谢谢你提醒了我 |
[39:47] | what it takes to be a great parent, | 要怎样才能成为一个好家长 |
[39:49] | dedication to your family, and putting them above all else. | 全心全意为家庭付出 一切以家人为先 |
[39:53] | To you, Mom. | 敬你 妈 |
[39:54] | – Cheers. – Thank you. | -干杯 -谢谢 |
[39:55] | – Hear, hear. – Cheers. | -说得好 -干杯 |
[39:57] | Mama Toph. Speech. | 陶福妈妈 讲两句 |
[39:59] | Okay, well… | 好的 |
[40:04] | I’ve always known that Christopher was the best | 我一直都知道陶福是最棒最聪明的孩子 |
[40:07] | and brightest, but to hear from his colleagues… | 但从他的同事们嘴里听到这些 |
[40:11] | – He is. – He’s amazing. | -确实是 -他非常棒 |
[40:13] | …it just helps me know that I’ve made the right decision. | 更让我确信自己做出了正确的选择 |
[40:16] | I’m so proud of my son. | 我为我儿子骄傲 豆腐仔 |
[40:20] | – Don’t. – …that I’m coming to live with him permanently. | -别这样 -我要搬来跟他永远住在一起 |
[40:24] | Congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[40:26] | – Yeah. – Good to have family around. | -对 -家人多了热闹啊 |
[40:29] | Son of a bitch. | 他奶奶个腿的 |
[40:30] | Yeah. | 懂 |
[40:32] | She planned it. | 她计划好的 |
[40:33] | Yeah. | 看出来了 |
[40:34] | She did it in front of everyone, | 她当着大家的面提出来 |
[40:36] | ’cause she knew I couldn’t refuse. | 知道这样我就不能拒绝了 |
[40:37] | She used all of us as a buffer. | 他把我们都当成挡箭牌了 |
[40:38] | – She played me, she played me. – Yeah. | -她耍了我 我被她给耍了 -对 |
[40:42] | Nice catch tonight, Paul. | 今晚表现不错 保罗 |
[40:45] | Like you said, – you’re a leader by example. | 正如你所说的 你是以身作则 |
[40:53] | – Surprise! – Surprise! | -惊喜 -惊喜 |
[40:59] | Okay, I would like – to propose a toast, actually. | 我想举杯祝个酒 |
[41:06] | To having our family back together again. | 为我们家人重聚 |
[41:11] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[41:12] | Uh, thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[41:14] | You have…no idea how much I needed this. | 你们想不到我现在多需要你们的关怀 |
[41:18] | So thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[41:20] | – Come on, come on, come on. – Thank you. | -来吧 来 -谢谢 |