时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We’re taking everyone we can to the base near the border. | 我们要尽可能地把大家带到边境附近的基地去 |
[00:04] | – Come with us. – I can’t leave Syd behind, | -和我们一起走吧 -我不能留下茜德不管 |
[00:06] | and he’s the only chance I got of finding her. | 而他是我找到她的唯一机会 |
[00:08] | He and his people killed our families and friends, | 他和他的人杀了我们的家人和朋友 |
[00:09] | maybe yours, too. | 也许还有你的 |
[00:11] | You’re a nurse and a temp one, at that. | 你是一名护士 还是个临时护士 |
[00:13] | Do your job. | 做好你的工作 |
[00:15] | – Mac. – Where the hell am I? | -麦克 -我在哪里 |
[00:16] | It’s okay. We’ve got you. | 没关系 有我们在 |
[00:18] | This is the freakin’ V.A. | 这里是退伍军人管理处 |
[00:19] | This is the exact place I told you I didn’t wanna end up. | 我告诉过你我最不想的就是死在这里 |
[00:21] | – Mac. Mac, you gotta relax. – Mac. | -麦克 放松下来 -麦克 |
[00:22] | He’s seizing. | 他在痉挛 |
[00:23] | And I don’t know much about the V.A. | 而且我对退伍军人管理处并不了解 |
[00:25] | I’ll steer the ship, and I’ll aid in the transition. | 我来负责 我会帮助顺利渡过转型期 |
[00:27] | And what do you want in return? | 你想要什么回报 |
[00:28] | I want my family back. | 我想要我的家人们回来 |
[00:30] | – And Paul. I want him back, too. – I’ll take care of it. | -还有保罗 我想让他也回来 -交给我来办 |
[00:33] | Please come help us! | 救救我们 |
[00:36] | Oh, my God. I can only fit one of you in here. | 天啊 这里只能载一个人 |
[00:38] | Abby’s intestines are exposed. The fall could kill her. | 艾比的肠子出来了 摔下去会要命的 |
[00:40] | – One, two…three! – I’m not doing this! | -一 二 三 -我不要 |
[00:43] | Aah! Sofia! You gotta let go, or we’re all gonna die. | 索菲娅 你得放手 不然我们都得死 |
[00:47] | Save me! | 救救我 |
[00:49] | No, I’m doing it! | 不 我不放 |
[00:51] | – You have to. – I ‘m not falling! | -你必须放手 -我不要摔下去 |
[00:52] | We don’t have any time for this. Sofia, you gotta let go. | 没时间了 索菲娅 你得放手 |
[00:54] | – No, I can’t. – You have to. | -不 不行 -必须放手 |
[00:56] | – That airbag will catch you. – No, I… | -你会落到气垫上 -不 我 |
[00:58] | Everybody, clear out! Go, go! Go! | 大家快让开 快快快 |
[01:01] | Hey, you’re unstable, Drew! | 上面不稳定 德鲁 |
[01:03] | Get her down now! Whatever it takes! | 把她弄下来 不论用什么办法 |
[01:04] | Listen to me, listen to me, okay? | 听着 听我说 好吗 |
[01:06] | – I promise you, you’re gonna be safe. – No. | -我保证你会很安全的 -不 |
[01:08] | I gotta do this. I’m so sorry. | 我只能这样 抱歉 |
[01:09] | – Stop it! What are you doing? – You can do it. | -住手 你在干什么 -你能行的 |
[01:10] | Oh, my God. No. Stop! | 天啊 不 住手 |
[01:17] | All right, go! | 好了 走 |
[01:19] | Sofia’s okay. | 索菲娅没事了 |
[01:22] | Hey, Paul, clear an ambulance. | 保罗 准备好一辆救护车 |
[01:23] | Abby’s bleeding out. We’re coming down. Let’s go. | 艾比大量出血 我们下来了 走吧 |
[01:28] | So my friend is here? | 所以我的朋友在这 |
[01:29] | I said I had another American, so they waited. | 我说了我还抓了个美国人 他们才等着的 |
[01:32] | Twice the money. | 两倍价钱 |
[02:02] | TC T.C.! | |
[02:03] | Syd. Thank God you’re alive. | 茜德 谢天谢地你还活着 |
[02:06] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[02:07] | Shh, shh. We don’t have much time. | 我们得抓紧时间 |
[02:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[02:12] | We’ve got to get outta here. | 我们得离开这 |
[02:15] | – Did they hurt you? – I’ll be okay. | -他们伤到你了吗 -我没事的 |
[02:18] | These guys — they’re just bush league, okay? | 这些家伙都是些门外汉 |
[02:19] | They just wanna get paid. | 他们只想拿赎金 |
[02:21] | The next stop is Caliphate. Then we’re dead. | 他们接着要去哈里发 我们就死定了 |
[02:23] | I thought I was gonna… | 我还以为我会 |
[02:25] | – No, no, hey, hey. You are not going out like this. – Okay. | -不不 你不会就这样死掉的 -好 |
[02:29] | Okay. I know. | 好了 我知道 |
[02:38] | 圣安东尼奥纪念医院 急诊 | |
[02:40] | I debulked as much of his tumor as possible | 我在不影响他说话的情况下 |
[02:42] | without affecting his speech. | 尽可能地做了减瘤手术 |
[02:43] | So he’ll need radiation and chemo? | 那他就需要放化疗 |
[02:45] | He has an aggressive glioblastoma. | 他有恶性胶质母细胞瘤 |
[02:48] | Going forward, we have to weigh the cost/benefit. | 下一步 我们得考虑成本和收益 |
[02:51] | Are you saying that as his doctor | 你是以他主治医师的身份 |
[02:53] | or as the new owner of this hospital? | 还是医院新主人的身份说这话的 |
[02:55] | Sergeant Riley’s surgery alone cost $150,000. | 单是莱利中士的手术费就得十五万 |
[02:59] | The V.A. might not pay for it. | 退伍军人管理处估计不会付钱 |
[03:01] | And our deal with them won’t kick in for a few weeks. | 我们跟他们的协议几周内还不能生效 |
[03:03] | You know, Scott and I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for Mac. | 要不是麦克 我和斯科特就不会在这了 |
[03:06] | And I wouldn’t have done his surgery | 你要是没背着我整出个记者会 |
[03:08] | if you hadn’t ambushed me with a press conference. | 我也不会给他做手术 |
[03:10] | Look, Julian, we thank you for going the extra mile for Mac. | 朱利安 谢谢你为了麦克能多努力一把 |
[03:13] | We so appreciate it, but he’s my patient now. | 真的很感谢 但他现在是我的病患 |
[03:16] | So let’s get back to work. | 所以还是继续干活吧 |
[03:18] | We got a sick hospital to save, right? | 我们得拯救一座「病怏怏」的医院 |
[03:20] | – I couldn’t agree with you more, Scott. – Good. | -非常赞同 斯科特 -很好 |
[03:29] | You’re gonna need an operation | 你需要动手术 |
[03:31] | to remove your lips from that man’s butt. | 截掉你那拍马屁的手 |
[03:33] | Hey. Look, I don’t like him either, | 听着 我也不喜欢他 |
[03:36] | but he’s a necessary evil. | 但他是不可避免的恶魔 |
[03:38] | So what, pucker up, buttercup? | 所以呢 就撅嘴凑过去吗 懦夫 |
[03:40] | Pick our battles. | 分清重点啊 |
[03:41] | I’d say getting cutting edge surgery for Mac is a damn good start. | 我是说给麦克做最先进的手术是个好开头 |
[03:45] | Right? | 好吗 |
[03:47] | Now let’s bring Paul back in the boat. | 现在我们得把保罗找回来 |
[03:55] | Pulse 137, BP’s 81 over 40 after 500 CCs of NS | 注射500毫升的生理盐水和四毫克吗啡后 |
[03:59] | and 4 of morphine. | 脉搏137 血压81/40 |
[04:00] | She has a wound dehiscence from a recent operation. | 她最近动过手术 伤口裂开了 |
[04:02] | Hi, my name’s Dr. Clemmens. I’m gonna be doing your surgery. | 我是克莱门斯医生 将由我给你做手术 |
[04:04] | – Does it hurt anywhere else? – No. Aah! | -还有其他地方疼吗 -没有 |
[04:06] | Can you tell me about the procedure that you had? | 你能告诉我你们都 |
[04:08] | Hi, I’m Abby’s mom. I’m Dana. | 你好 我是艾比的妈妈 我是黛娜 |
[04:09] | What — what happened? I’m Dr. Alister. | 发生了什么 我是阿利斯特医生 |
[04:10] | This is Dr. Clemmens, head of surgery. | 这位是克莱门斯医生 手术室主任 |
[04:12] | The accident opened up Abby’s abdominal wall. | 在事故中 艾比的腹壁被撕裂 |
[04:14] | So she’s in critical condition. | 情况十分危急 |
[04:15] | We’re gonna take her up to the O.R. | 我们要带她去手术室 |
[04:16] | Does you daughter have any medical problems | 你女儿之前得过什么病 |
[04:18] | – or history of surgery? – No, no. | -或者有什么病史吗 -没有 |
[04:19] | She’s always been completely healthy. | 她一直非常健康 |
[04:20] | Are you sure? Because she’s got — Ow! | 你确定吗 因为她得了 |
[04:23] | – Oh, my God! – Okay, let’s go. | -我的天啊 -我们走 |
[04:25] | No, baby, I’m right here. I’m right here. Wait. | 宝贝 我在这里 我在这里 等等 |
[04:27] | Abby, we need you to stay calm, | 艾比 我们需要你冷静下来 |
[04:28] | or the bleeding’s just gonna get worse. | 否则出血会愈加严重 |
[04:29] | Your daughter’s in good hands. | 你女儿不会有事的 |
[04:30] | I’ll update you as soon as we can. I’m not going anywhere. | 我会尽快通知你 我不会离开的 |
[04:33] | Abby, Abby, listen to me. You had a surgery. | 艾比 艾比 听我说 你曾经做过手术 |
[04:36] | – I need to know exactly — – You can’t tell her. She doesn’t know. | -我需要知道 -你不能告诉她 她不知道 |
[04:39] | – Know what? – I had an abortion in Juarez. | -不知道什么 -我在华雷斯堕过胎 |
[04:43] | Please don’t let me die. | 求求你救救我 |
[04:59] | 夜 班 医 生 | |
[04:59] | 第 四 季 第 二 集 | |
[05:10] | Omar? What’d you do? | 奥马尔 你干了什么 |
[05:13] | What I had to. Let’s go. Now! | 干了点不得不干的 现在我们走 |
[05:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:18] | They’ve changed the plans. They were going to kill us. | 他们改计划了 想要杀了我们 |
[05:26] | You need a hospital, Omar. You’ve lost a lot of blood. | 你需要一家医院 奥马尔 你失血过多了 |
[05:28] | I’ll die anyway if the Caliphate finds me. | 如果哈里发找到我我反正是要死的 |
[05:31] | Just wanna go home, you know? | 只是想回家 你知道吗 |
[05:34] | Where are you from? London? | 你家在哪里 伦敦吗 |
[05:38] | Whitechapel. | 白教堂 |
[05:40] | I watched videos, came here to fight for jihad. | 我看了视频 来这里和圣战组织奋战 |
[05:43] | Had no idea what the Caliphate was really about. | 我都不知道哈里发是什么 |
[05:46] | So why don’t you go to Camp Yuma? | 你为什么不去尤马基地 |
[05:50] | It’s an American base. It’s 50 clicks east of here. | 那是美国基地 向东50公里 |
[05:53] | There’s a chopper that comes once a month from Turkey | 每个月会有一架来自土耳其的直升机 |
[05:55] | to deliver med supplies. | 进行医疗补给 |
[05:56] | We were supposed to fly out on it today. | 我们本来应该今天坐飞机撤离的 |
[06:01] | How do I know you won’t betray me to the American army? | 我怎么知道你们会不会背叛我去找美军 |
[06:03] | That they won’t waterboard me? | 怎么知道他们会不会给我上水刑 |
[06:04] | We’ll tell them you saved our lives. | 我们会告诉他们你救了我们 |
[06:07] | You give them intel on the Caliphate, you’ll be safe. | 你给他们哈里发的情报就会安全的 |
[06:09] | Promise. | 相信我 |
[06:12] | They’ll pay you for the information. | 他们会支付情报的酬金的 |
[06:14] | I mean, in three days you will be in London, | 三天之内你就会回到伦敦 |
[06:17] | 10,000 pounds in your pocket. | 兜里还会有一万磅 |
[06:20] | Or you could, you know, bleed to death in some bombed out building, | 或者你会在某个被炸毁的楼里流血至死 |
[06:23] | and your family will never even know what happened to you. | 而你的家人永远都不知道你发生了什么 |
[06:28] | Your call. | 你选吧 |
[06:31] | How can I believe you? | 我能相信你们吗 |
[06:34] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[06:37] | I got you this far, didn’t I? | 是我带你来这么远的 不是吗 |
[06:43] | Okay. I’ll go. | 好的 我走 |
[06:48] | No! | 不 |
[06:50] | What the hell did you do that for? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[06:52] | There’s two of you and one of me. | 你们有两个人 我只有一个 |
[06:53] | Now the odds are even. Patch him up. Let’s go. | 现在平衡了 给他包扎一下 我们走 |
[07:02] | This amusement park mess is no joke. | 游乐园的事故是真的 |
[07:04] | Yeah, more on the way. | 是的 更多伤者还在路上 |
[07:05] | Drew has an intestinal evisceration headed for the O.R. | 德鲁在手术室有一台肠切除的手术 |
[07:08] | -Scott’s on the way down. -Okay, got it. | -斯科特马上下来 -好的知道了 |
[07:10] | Hey, Shannon, how are we doing with the walking wounded? | 香农 我们怎么处理轻伤患者 |
[07:11] | In the weeds, | 包扎一下 |
[07:12] | but Cain’s is treating and streeting like a boss. | 但是凯恩像个老板一样一边溜达一边治病 |
[07:16] | Yo, first shift and this guy thinks he owns the place. | 这家伙第一次夜班就觉得自己跟老大一样 |
[07:18] | -He’s a damn good nurse, Kenny. -Yeah, easy on the eyes, too. | -他是个很厉害的护士 肯尼 -还挺养眼 |
[07:29] | It’s itching bad, Kenny. | 肯尼 超级痒啊 |
[07:31] | – That cream didn’t work. – Whoa, whoa, Otto. Okay. Okay, just — | -那个涂膏不管用 -好的 等等 |
[07:34] | Yeah, hold it right there. Uh… | 你稍等一下 |
[07:39] | You know what? I have just the guy for the job. | 我有干这个的合适人选了 |
[07:41] | Just wait right there. | 在这里等一下 |
[07:43] | Yo, Diaz. Hey, bud, | 迪亚斯 伙计 |
[07:46] | so, uh, Otto here has crotch lice. | 奥托的下档有虱子 |
[07:49] | – Uh, shave him. – Now? | -帮他剃毛 -现在吗 |
[07:50] | – We have mass cas. – It’s killing me! | -我们有很多事的 -我要痒死了 |
[07:52] | Yeah, and my team’s got it. You got Otto. | 是的 我的团队会处理好的 你来负责奥托 |
[07:56] | – He’s yours. – You’re the boss, Kenny. | -他是你的了 -你说得算 肯尼 |
[07:59] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:02] | Easy. | 慢慢来 |
[08:07] | Now you’re still a little groggy from the surgery. | 你手术之后还会有一点四肢乏力 |
[08:09] | Surgery? | 手术 |
[08:12] | We removed your tumor. Almost all of it. | 我们摘除了你的肿瘤 基本全部摘除 |
[08:15] | So I can die alone in some V.A.? | 所以我会在退伍军人管理处孤独死去 |
[08:18] | No. | 不 |
[08:20] | No, Mac, you don’t understand. | 不 麦克 你不懂 |
[08:21] | We are the V.A. Now — | 我们现在就是退伍军人管理处 |
[08:23] | Me, Scott, Topher, Drew. | 我 斯科特 陶福 德鲁 |
[08:26] | We’re gonna treat you. | 我们会治愈你的 |
[08:28] | You should’ve let me go, Jordan. | 你就应该让我去死 乔丹 |
[08:33] | You dragged your ass for 10 miles to safety. | 你奋力走了16公里走到了安全区域 |
[08:36] | You lit rescue fires. | 你烧出了防火隔离带 |
[08:37] | You could’ve laid down at any time, but you didn’t. | 当时你随时可以放弃 但你没有 |
[08:40] | You didn’t give up. You wanted to live. | 你没有放弃 你想活下去 |
[08:43] | Yeah, but I don’t wanna live like this. | 但我不想这样活下去 |
[08:46] | Stop. | 别 |
[08:48] | You knew that. | 你知道的 |
[08:51] | I trusted you. | 我相信了你 |
[09:05] | Hey. | 等等 |
[09:11] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[09:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:30] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[09:31] | Abby had omental bleeding and multiple bowel perforations. | 艾比网膜出血伴多发性肠穿孔 |
[09:35] | So you had to do an enterotomy? | 所以要做肠切开术 |
[09:37] | Well, I made the repairs, | 我做了修复 |
[09:40] | but ran into a complication. | 但遇到了复杂的情况 |
[09:45] | Abby’s still pregnant? | 艾比仍然怀着孕 |
[09:47] | Do you want to tell Abby or should I? | 你去告诉艾比还是我去 |
[09:50] | What happened to Sofia? | 索菲娅怎么了 |
[09:51] | We were talking, she started getting anxious, | 我在跟她说话 她开始焦虑 |
[09:53] | wanted to leave and started seizing. | 想走 就开始痉挛了 |
[09:55] | All right, let’s get her to C.T. Did the labs show anything? | 好 带她去做CT 化验结果呢 |
[09:58] | Elevated WBCs consistent with a stress response. | 白细胞升高 和应激反应有关 |
[10:00] | Negative pregnancy. Tox screen pending. | 妊娠试验阴性 在做毒理学试验 |
[10:03] | Jordan. This our fall victim? | 乔丹 这是摔下来的那位吗 |
[10:05] | ‘Cause our lawyer called and said | 律师打电话来说 |
[10:07] | your guy Drew pushed her? | 是你们院的德鲁推她的 |
[10:09] | Okay, okay. Sofia was frantic, | 当时索菲娅快发疯了 |
[10:10] | nearly tipped over the cherry picker. | 差点弄翻了升降台 |
[10:12] | She could’ve killed everyone, all right? | 她当时可能会弄死所有人 好吗 |
[10:13] | Should have his back on this one. | 怎么可能要他负责这件事 |
[10:14] | I have the hospital’s back, Paul, which is all of ours. | 我负责整个医院 保罗 负责所有人 |
[10:17] | Except Topher’s. He’s got your knife in his, right, Jordan? | 除了陶福 你插了他一刀 对吧乔丹 |
[10:21] | Okay, Paul, enough. Get your patient to C.T. Now. | 保罗 够了 带患者去做CT 马上 |
[10:27] | Dear God, man, do you even think before you shoot? | 天哪 你说话不过脑子的吗 |
[10:30] | First of all, Drew is a hero for what he did out there. | 首先 德鲁在现场是个英雄 |
[10:33] | And second, if you want Paul to come back, | 第二 如果你想让保罗回来 |
[10:34] | you need to stop getting in my way by picking fights. | 你就别挑起战争碍事儿 |
[10:36] | Well, he hasn’t committed yet? | 他还没答应吗 |
[10:40] | No. And he’s not going to if you don’t stop | 没 你如果继续表现出你是他老板的样子 |
[10:42] | trying to show him that you’re his boss. | 他是不会答应的 |
[10:43] | But I am his boss, Jordan. So get him around that. | 但我确实是他老板 乔丹 让他搞明白 |
[10:47] | And if you can’t, then…our deal’s off. | 如果你完不成 那我们的交易结束 |
[10:55] | – Dad! -Hey. What? Hey — oh. | -爸 -怎么了 |
[10:59] | It’s after midnight. What — is everything okay? | 都后半夜了 没事儿吧 |
[11:01] | Bri’s chest was hurting so I brought her in. | 布丽胸痛 所以我带她进来了 |
[11:05] | I saw you on the news with the roller coaster. | 我在新闻里看到你在过山车上 |
[11:07] | It looked really scary. | 看起来好吓人 |
[11:09] | R-Right. Um, I was safe the entire time. | 好吧 我全程都很安全 |
[11:14] | But, Bri, did you lie to Mollie about your chest hurting? | 但是 布丽 胸痛的事你是跟莫莉说谎了 |
[11:18] | Okay. You can’t do that every night Rick and I work. | 不能我和瑞克晚上一上班你就这样 |
[11:21] | I had to know that you were all right. | 我得知道你没事 |
[11:24] | Are you mad? | 你生气了吗 |
[11:27] | No. | 没有 |
[11:29] | Okay? But I do have to talk to a patient’s mom, | 我要去跟一个患者的妈妈谈话了 |
[11:32] | and you have to get home and get some sleep. Okay? | 你得回家睡觉 好吗 |
[11:35] | Mols, can you bring the little monster | 阿莫 我下班以后 |
[11:36] | back for breakfast after my shift ends? | 你能带小恶魔去吃早饭吗 |
[11:38] | – No problem. – I owe you. | -没问题 -欠你个人情 |
[11:40] | Hi. How’s Abby? | 艾比如何 |
[11:42] | Uh…good. Uh, surgery went well. | 不错 手术顺利 |
[11:45] | Good. | 好 |
[11:46] | She’s in post-op. The recovery nurse will let you know | 她在术后观察中 你能去看她的时候 |
[11:48] | – when you can see her. -Great. | -护士会告诉你的 -太好了 |
[11:50] | But we’re not out of the woods yet. | 但我们还没脱离危险 |
[11:52] | Um, Abby’s friend, uh, Sofia. | 艾比的朋友 索菲娅 |
[11:56] | Her dad basically develops condos and just throws a ton of money at her | 她父亲开发公寓 给她一大笔钱 |
[12:00] | so he doesn’t have to deal. | 然后不管她 |
[12:01] | I realize I probably shouldn’t let Abby hang out with her, | 我意识到我不应该让艾比和她玩的 |
[12:04] | but I’m in the army and I just spent nine months in Korea, | 但我在军队 我刚从韩国服役九个月回来 |
[12:07] | so makes it kind of hard to veto who your kid’s friends are. | 所以也没办法决定孩子选谁做朋友 |
[12:10] | No, I’m in the service, too. | 是 我也在服役 |
[12:12] | Yeah, I’ve deployed, just never as a dad. | 服过役 但没同时当爸爸 |
[12:14] | Yeah. Can’t imagine what that would be like. | 无法想象那是什么情况 |
[12:16] | Rips your heart out. Try to make it work, right? | 操碎了心 希望把事情解决 |
[12:19] | Being a soldier and a mom. | 同时当军人和母亲 |
[12:22] | Can’t be in two places at once, though. | 但分身乏术 |
[12:26] | Right. | 对 |
[12:27] | Sorry, I’m — I’m gonna call my folks | 抱歉 我得打电话给家人 |
[12:29] | – and just give them an update. – Okay. | -告诉他们情况 -好 |
[12:31] | – Thank you. – Yeah, I’ll — I’ll keep you updated. | -谢谢 -有消息我通知你 |
[12:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:41] | He made you shave Otto’s balls? You’re an R.N. | 他让你给奥托刮蛋蛋毛 你是个注册护士 |
[12:44] | Dude’s got issues. Anyway, we’re getting stacked up. | 有点问题 不过事情都堆在一起 |
[12:46] | Next patient, Joan Fraley. | 下一个 乔安·弗雷利 |
[12:48] | Amusement park janitor with dizziness, possible syncope. | 游乐场清洁员 眩晕 可能晕厥 |
[12:50] | Miss Fraley, I’m Dr. Rivera. | 弗雷利小姐 我是瑞瓦拉医生 |
[12:51] | I heard you might’ve fainted at work. | 你上班时晕倒了 |
[12:53] | After the coaster derailed. | 过山车脱轨之后 |
[12:54] | My dad used to black out sometimes. | 我父亲以前经常晕倒 |
[12:56] | He had a bad heart his whole life. | 他心脏一直都不好 |
[12:58] | Where’s my damn doctor?! | 我医生到底在哪儿呢 |
[13:01] | Dr. Rivera, your facial lac is ready | 瑞瓦拉医生 面部撕裂伤患者 |
[13:03] | – for her sutures, please. – Okay. Coming. | -准备好缝合了 -好 来了 |
[13:04] | Cain, can you start on her workup? I’ll be back soon. | 凯恩 你先开始检查 我马上回来 |
[13:06] | Excuse me, and your dad… How’s he doing? | 抱歉 你父亲怎么样了 |
[13:10] | Gone. Heart attack last year. | 去世了 去年心脏病突发 |
[13:12] | I keep thinking I’m next, you know? | 我一直在想 下一个就是我了 |
[13:13] | I’m sorry to hear that, but listen, | 我很遗憾 但听我说 |
[13:15] | I know you’re worried, | 我知道你很担心 |
[13:16] | but your dad’s story is not necessarily yours. | 但你不是你父亲 |
[13:18] | We’re gonna do a full cardiac workup on you. | 我们将对你进行全套心脏检查 |
[13:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:22] | Amazing, huh? | 真了不起 |
[13:28] | He’s beautiful. | 他真美 |
[13:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:36] | So Mexico… | 墨西哥是吧 |
[13:38] | why risk going so far away for an abortion? | 为什么为了堕胎 要走这么远 |
[13:42] | You have to get your parent’s approval in Texas. | 在得克萨斯州 堕胎需要取得父母的同意 |
[13:45] | I couldn’t tell my mom. | 我不能告诉我妈 |
[13:47] | Well, now you have to, right? | 现在你必须得说了 是不是 |
[13:50] | How? She missed going to college because she got pregnant with me | 怎么说 她因为怀了我而错过了大学 |
[13:54] | and now I can’t go because I made the same mistake? | 而现在我因为同样的错误也上不了大学了 |
[13:59] | It’ll kill her. | 这会击垮她的 |
[14:04] | Kids hate to disappoint their parents. | 孩子们不想让父母失望 |
[14:09] | Trust me, I know. | 相信我 我明白 |
[14:10] | But I would gladly have my daughter hurt me, | 但和我女儿伤害自己相比 |
[14:13] | instead of hurting herself. | 我宁愿她伤害我 |
[14:16] | Same with your mom, Abby. | 你母亲也是一样 艾比 |
[14:18] | I’m telling you, you’ll feel better. | 你告诉她之后会好受很多的 |
[14:22] | You will. | 你会的 |
[14:24] | I just… | 我只是… |
[14:27] | When I left Juarez, I felt so guilty. | 当我离开华雷斯时 我特别内疚 |
[14:32] | And now I feel like I’ve been given a second chance and… | 而现在我觉得我有了第二次机会 |
[14:38] | I’m just so confused. | 我不知道该如何是好 |
[14:41] | I know. | 我明白 |
[14:45] | But I bet I know someone who can help you sort things out. | 但我敢说我认识一个人能帮你理清思绪 |
[14:52] | Hey, baby girl. | 宝贝女儿 |
[14:59] | Hi, baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[15:01] | – I’ll leave you two alone. – Thank you. | -我就不打扰你们了 -谢谢 |
[15:10] | Hey, Shannon, you got a sec? | 香农 你有时间吗 |
[15:12] | No, I got two facial lacs and a syncope patient to wrap up. | 没 我有两个面部撕裂和一个昏厥患者等着 |
[15:15] | Uh, hey, Paul, heard you stood up for me with your dad. | 保罗 听说你和你爸一起支持我 |
[15:18] | – That mean you’re back? – I want to, but it’s complicated, man. | -你要回来了 -想回来 但没那么简单 |
[15:21] | Not really. Just rip the Band-Aid off already. | 不会啊 快刀斩乱麻就是了 |
[15:23] | Exactly. Me and Jordan, Shannon, I mean, hell, | 就是 我和乔丹 香农 |
[15:25] | even Topher’s back. | 甚至陶福都回来了 |
[15:27] | Topher’s back? You’re dreaming. | 陶福回来吗 你做梦吧 |
[15:28] | We talked to him today. He’ll be here tomorrow. | 我们今天和他聊过了 他明天到 |
[15:31] | Your dad’s met you more than halfway, Paul. Your move. | 你爸表现得很明显了 保罗 你自己做主 |
[15:33] | Jordan, got our results? | 乔丹 拿到结果了吗 |
[15:36] | Hey, Sofia. | 索菲娅 |
[15:38] | Okay, you’re head CT looks normal. | 你的头部CT显示正常 |
[15:43] | You’re the… dick that dropped me. | 你是那个扔下我的混蛋 |
[15:46] | – Memory’s intact. – The dysarthria’s new. | -记忆没有问题 -之前没有构音障碍的 |
[15:51] | – Like, I can’t… – All right, hold, hold. | -我好像不能… -先等一下 |
[15:53] | move my left or…arm or leg. | 移动我的左…胳膊或腿了 |
[15:56] | What’s happening to me? | 我怎么了 |
[15:57] | Well, Sofia, you had a seizure, | 索菲娅 你癫痫发作了 |
[15:59] | and sometimes that’s followed up by temporary paralysis. | 有时会伴随着暂时的瘫痪 |
[16:01] | Whoa, you think this is Todd’s? No way. | 癫痫后瘫痪综合征吗 不可能 |
[16:03] | Okay. Drew’s right. | 好吧 德鲁说得对 |
[16:04] | The whiplash from the fall may have caused | 摔倒时颈部受伤可能导致了 |
[16:05] | a torn blood vessel in your neck. | 颈部血管撕裂 |
[16:07] | We need an MRI to get a clearer picture, okay? | 我们需要做磁共振 来进一步检查 好吗 |
[16:08] | Sure, got it. | 好的 明白 |
[16:09] | Um, that’s a vertebral artery dissection, Paul. | 那是颈椎动脉夹层撕裂 保罗 |
[16:13] | I can’t let you upstairs unless you’re on the staff, | 除非你是在职人员 否则我不能让你上去 |
[16:14] | so…which is it? Are you in or you out? | 你怎么选 加入还是退出 |
[16:20] | Paul, help me, please. I’m really scared. | 保罗 求你帮帮我 我真的很害怕 |
[16:33] | Give radiology a heads up. We’re coming in hot to MRI. | 给放射科提个醒 我们马上去做磁共振 |
[16:38] | Ah, son of a bitch. | 这个混蛋 |
[16:39] | You knew it wasn’t Todd’s Paralysis. | 你知道那不是癫痫后瘫痪综合征 |
[16:41] | You were just getting Paul more invested. | 你只是想让保罗更参与其中 |
[16:42] | Yeah, I was waiting for you to catch on. | 是啊 我正等你想明白呢 |
[16:43] | I thought I was gonna have to send up flares. | 我以为我得发照明弹才行呢 |
[16:54] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:56] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[16:59] | Syd, take the wheel. Take the wheel. Look out. | 茜德 握住方向盘 握住方向盘 小心 |
[17:08] | Syd, you okay? | 茜德 你还好吗 |
[17:10] | Yeah, I’m fine, but Omar’s not. | 我没事 但奥马尔不行了 |
[17:12] | Let’s get him onto level ground. | 我们把他水平放置 |
[17:19] | – Come on, buddy. – Come on, buddy. | -坚持住 -坚持住 |
[17:28] | Okay, weak pulse. Trachea’s pulled to one side. | 脉搏微弱 气管被挤到了一边 |
[17:31] | – Classic tension pneumo. – Okay, let’s switch sides. | -典型的张力性气胸 -我们换一下位置 |
[17:37] | – I’ll use this. – Do it. | -我用这个 -动手吧 |
[17:41] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[17:48] | He still in distress? | 他还是呼吸困难吗 |
[17:51] | I can hear his stomach in his chest cavity. | 我听见他的胃在胸腔里 |
[17:52] | It’s a gastrothorax. | 这是胸腔胃 |
[17:54] | Rebar must’ve tore a hole in his diaphragm. | 钢筋一定在他的隔膜上撕开了一个洞 |
[17:56] | He’s suffocating. Use this to make a valve. | 他要窒息了 用这个做瓣膜 |
[17:58] | I’ll find something to decompress his stomach. | 我找找用什么给他的胃减压 |
[18:00] | What? | 什么 |
[18:02] | We are sitting ducks out here. We’ve got to keep moving. | 我们现在过于暴露 必须得赶紧离开 |
[18:06] | Okay, if we don’t fix Omar now, he’s gonna die. | 如果我们现在不救奥马尔 他会死的 |
[18:07] | Okay, what about that speech you made | 你之前还夸夸其谈 |
[18:08] | about getting him to London? | 说会带他去伦敦 |
[18:10] | I lied. | 我骗他的 |
[18:12] | Yuma’s not gonna let him go. | 尤马那边是不会放他走的 |
[18:13] | He killed three of his own in cold blood. | 他无情地杀害了自己三个同伴 |
[18:15] | To save us! | 为了救我们 |
[18:16] | Or to sell us to the highest bidder. | 或为了更高的利益出卖我们 |
[18:18] | – Okay. – Who knows what’s up on that road? | -好了 -谁知道那路上到底发生了什么 |
[18:20] | I made him a promise. I’m keeping it. | 我跟他保证过 我会遵守这个约定 |
[18:22] | Here’s our NG tube. | 找到鼻胃管了 |
[18:27] | Sorry for the wait, Joan. | 抱歉让你久等了 乔安 |
[18:28] | I don’t feel right. It’s hard to breathe. | 我感觉不太好 呼吸困难 |
[18:30] | Don’t let me die, please. | 别让我死 求你 |
[18:36] | I’ll get Dr. Rivera. | 我去叫瑞瓦拉医生 |
[18:38] | Dr. Rivera? Hey, Jocelyn, I need help. | 瑞瓦拉医生 乔斯林 我需要你的帮助 |
[18:40] | I can’t. I got a breech BOA came in. | 不行 我有个臀位分娩的患者 |
[18:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:45] | Coming through, coming through. | 让一下 让一下 |
[18:48] | Joan? Hey, Joan. Hey. | 乔安 乔安 |
[18:51] | She’s not breathing! | 她没有呼吸了 |
[19:03] | I need help in here! | 我需要帮助 |
[19:04] | I’m back, I’m back. Where’s Shannon? | 我回来了 香农在哪 |
[19:06] | No idea. Here, grab the bag. Resume ventilation. | 不知道 拿着气囊 继续给她通气 |
[19:10] | – What happened to her? – Peri-arrest bradycardia. | -她怎么了 -围心脏停搏期心动过缓 |
[19:14] | No response to epi or external pacing. | 肾上腺素和体外起搏术都没反应 |
[19:21] | She’s gonna code. | 她马上要心跳骤停了 |
[19:23] | I’m placing a CPT. | 我要开一条中心静脉 |
[19:24] | A central line? Are you joking? | 开中心静脉 你开什么玩笑 |
[19:25] | She needs a transvenous pacemaker. | 她需要一个经静脉起搏器 |
[19:27] | No, she needs a doctor. | 不 她需要个真正的医生 |
[19:28] | Cain, I am not gonna get fired for this. | 凯恩 我可不想为此丢掉工作 |
[19:32] | I need an attending in here now! | 这里急需一名住院医师 |
[19:33] | Carla, go and find Dr. Rivera for me now, please. | 卡拉 帮我去找下瑞瓦拉医生 麻烦你了 |
[19:36] | Jocelyn! | 乔斯林 |
[19:38] | It’s just an LMA. She lost her airway. | 只是喉罩而已 她呼吸道堵住了 |
[19:40] | Okay. Keep bagging her. | 继续用气囊帮她呼吸 |
[19:47] | You’re gonna need a new job when Kenny finds out. | 要是肯尼知道 你肯定保不住这份工作了 |
[19:49] | What? That I saved Rivera’s ass? | 为什么 因为我帮瑞瓦拉救场吗 |
[19:52] | Cain! What the hell are you doing? | 凯恩 你在做什么 |
[19:54] | Third-degree heart block. | 三度房室传导阻滞 |
[19:55] | You were busy. She was about to die. | 你刚刚在忙 而她就快死了 |
[19:57] | I’ll call cardiology. | 我去叫心脏科的人 |
[19:58] | No time. Glove up. | 没时间了 戴上手套 |
[19:59] | You’re placing a transvenous pacemaker. | 你来给她装经静脉起搏器 |
[20:00] | – I’ve never even seen one! – It’s a simple procedure. | -我都没见过 -只是个很简单的手术 |
[20:03] | Once I place a central line, | 一旦我打开中心静脉 |
[20:04] | all you have to do is float the pacemaker. | 你只需引入起搏器就行 |
[20:05] | Come on, let’s go! Glove up! | 快点 来吧 戴上手套 |
[20:12] | Advance the pacer wire 30 centimeters. | 起搏器接线往前推30厘米 |
[20:16] | Good. Now inflate the balloon. | 很好 给球囊充气 |
[20:19] | – How much air? – 1.5 CCs. | -要多少气体 -1.5毫升 |
[20:21] | Generator’s on. Now keep your eye on the monitor | 通电了 注意看心脏监控仪 |
[20:24] | and advance slowly. | 慢慢往前推 |
[20:28] | Whoa, Shannon, too fast. You’re in too far. | 香农 太快了 推进得太快了 |
[20:30] | You’re gonna perforate the myocardial. | 你会把她的心肌刺穿的 |
[20:32] | Now back it out. | 往后退一点 |
[20:34] | Okay, let the balloon float into position. | 好了 把球囊引入正确的位置 |
[20:40] | – We’ve got capture. – Good. Now deflate the balloon… | -有反应了 -很好 放出球囊里的气体 |
[20:44] | and secure the line. | 现在把线固定好 |
[20:46] | Cardiology’s on the line. | 心脏科的人在线上了 |
[20:48] | Finally. | 可算来了 |
[20:52] | You okay, Joan? | 你没事吧 乔安 |
[21:01] | You’re not an R.N., Cain. | 你根本不是护士 凯恩 |
[21:02] | You can see my license. | 你可以看我的执照 |
[21:04] | Save it. Nurses can’t place central lines | 省省吧 护士才不会开中心静脉 |
[21:06] | or float a pacemaker. | 或是装起搏器 |
[21:08] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[21:12] | Here, use his blood to lubricate the tube. | 给 用他的血液润滑下管子 |
[21:21] | – I got him. – Okay. | -我来 -好了 |
[21:28] | I hope you’re right about this. | 我希望你这么做是对的 |
[21:29] | – That makes three of us. – You do the honors. | -是我们三个人的事 -你来 |
[21:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:47] | Sorry I’m not 72 virgins. | 抱歉我不是72个处女 |
[21:49] | You’re more beautiful. | 你好看多了 |
[21:52] | The chopper leaves at sundown. | 直升机日落时起飞 |
[21:54] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得马上离开这里 |
[21:55] | If not, we’re gonna be in this hell hole for another month. | 赶不上 就得再在这人间地狱待一个月 |
[21:57] | He has internal bleeding. The road might kill him. | 他在内出血 舟车劳顿可能会要他命 |
[21:59] | Better him than me. | 他死总比我死好 |
[22:01] | You’ve done all you can, Doctor. It’s with Allah now. | 你已经尽力了 医生 现在就看安拉的了 |
[22:06] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 走吧 快走 |
[22:07] | She risked dying in Mexico instead of telling me. | 她冒着生命危险去墨西哥也不愿告诉我 |
[22:11] | Guess I’m not gonna win mother of the year award, huh? | 今年的年度好母亲我是没希望了 对吧 |
[22:14] | She tried to take care of it before you got back. | 她想在你回来之前把事情处理好 |
[22:17] | She knows how much you sacrifice for her. | 她知道你为她牺牲了多少 |
[22:18] | Have I? I mean, my parents have basically raised her. | 是吗 她几乎是我父母养大的 |
[22:22] | – You said it made it easier. – No, I said it helped. | -你说这样好一些 -不 我是说有帮助 |
[22:25] | Nothing makes being away from your kid easy. | 离开自己的孩子怎么会好呢 |
[22:31] | When I got pregnant with Abby, | 我怀上艾比的时候 |
[22:32] | my parents were so mad that I had just ruined my life. | 我父母气极了 说我毁了自己的生活 |
[22:36] | And then she came along, and she just won ’em over. | 然后她出生了 赢得了我父母的喜爱 |
[22:40] | But they’re pushing 70 now, and I have to go back to Korea. | 可他们快70岁了 我马上得回韩国 |
[22:43] | I’m not even gonna be here when the baby’s born. | 甚至孩子出生的时候我都不会在她身边 |
[22:46] | Tell your Commander about your hardship. | 把你的难处告诉你的指挥官 |
[22:47] | Ask for leniency. | 申请宽限一下 |
[22:48] | And have somebody else with a family be put in my place? | 然后让另外一个也有家庭的人来代替我吗 |
[22:53] | You served, Drew. | 你为国家服务 德鲁 |
[22:55] | What would you do? | 你会怎么办 |
[22:58] | Julian, I think you’ve got a decision to make here. | 朱利安 我认为你得做个决断 |
[23:01] | You can either be Paul’s dad, or you can be his boss. | 你要么做保罗的父亲 要么做他的老板 |
[23:05] | But you can’t be both. | 但二者不可兼得 |
[23:07] | I am with my other kids. | 我还有其他的孩子 |
[23:09] | Yeah, and how are those relationships working out? | 那么你跟他们又相处的怎么样呢 |
[23:13] | So what’s your solution with Paul? | 那你说怎么解决 |
[23:19] | You make me medical and surgical center director. | 你让我做医疗和外科中心主任 |
[23:22] | Then Paul reports to me, not you, and you can be the dad. | 保罗向我报到而不是你 你还能继续当父亲 |
[23:28] | And I’ll be the boss. | 我来当老板 |
[23:30] | Nice try, Scott. | 真会打算 |
[23:32] | But stay in your own lane. | 但是注意分寸 |
[23:33] | I can manage this hospital and my son. | 我能管好医院也能管好我儿子 |
[23:38] | Did my parents call from Hawaii? | 我父母从夏威夷打电话过来 了吗 |
[23:42] | Um, not yet, okay? But I’m sure they will. | 暂时还没有 但是肯定会的 |
[23:45] | Her toxicology report came back. Okay. | 她的毒理学检查报告出来了 |
[23:48] | Sofia, you tested positive for cocaine. | 索菲娅 你的可卡因检测呈阳性 |
[23:51] | That explains the elevated heart rate. | 这解释了为什么你的心率加快了 |
[23:52] | Please…don’t tell — tell my dad. | 请不要告诉我爸爸 |
[23:56] | He’ll be so pissed at me | 他会很生气 |
[23:59] | and send me back to the creepy shrink. | 把我扔给那些很恐怖的心理医生 |
[24:02] | O-Okay, this is — this is not about your dad, okay? | 这跟你的爸爸没有关系 |
[24:05] | This is about saving your life. | 这关系到挽救你的生命 |
[24:06] | I don’t have a problem. I swear. | 我没病 我发誓 |
[24:08] | All right, you have to — | 好吧 你得 |
[24:12] | She’s hypotensive. Okay. Reverse Trendelenburg. Hang a liter. | 血压过低 保持头高脚低 给她补液 |
[24:15] | Yeah, MRI results. Okay. | 给我看核磁共振检查结果 |
[24:18] | I was right. She has basilar stroke. | 我是对的 她是基底动脉卒中 |
[24:19] | BP’s up. Temp’s 102. | 血压上升 体温38.8摄氏度 |
[24:24] | She’s seizing again. | 她又开始抽搐了 |
[24:27] | This can’t just be from the cocaine. | 这不可能只是由可卡因引起的 |
[24:33] | Hold it. That’s — that’s not a seizure. | 等等 这不是癫痫 |
[24:35] | Get her to the angio suite now. | 马上带她去做血管造影 |
[24:36] | Tell them to give me two minutes. | 让他们等我两分钟 |
[24:44] | Hold the Valium! | 先不要注射安定 |
[24:45] | Oh, thanks for coming, Paul. | 感谢你前来 保罗 |
[24:47] | While you were on your wild goose chase, | 你在外面捕风捉影的时候 |
[24:49] | she’s having another seizure. | 她又癫痫发作了一次 |
[24:51] | Hey, Sofia, can you drink this for me? Okay? | 索菲娅 你能把这个喝了吗 |
[24:53] | It’ll stop the shaking. | 可以帮助停止颤抖 |
[24:56] | There you go. Okay. | 来 |
[24:58] | Good job. | 很好 |
[25:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:00] | It’s spontaneous clonus from serotonin syndrome. | 这是血清素综合征引起的自主性阵挛 |
[25:03] | My goose chase was to the pharmacy for cyproheptadine. | 我捕风捉影去药房拿了赛庚啶 |
[25:06] | – The antidote. – Lab tests? | -解药 -根据化验报告吗 |
[25:08] | No, t alking and listening to my patient. | 不 通过对患者问诊 |
[25:10] | Amazing how that works sometimes. Good job, okay? | 有时候会有意想不到的效果 你做得很好 |
[25:13] | She said she’d been to a therapist, | 她说她之前有做过心理治疗 |
[25:14] | so I ran a tox screen for antidepressants, | 所以我毒理检测了抗抑郁药 |
[25:16] | came back positive. Tricyclics plus cocaine, | 结果是阳性 三环素加上可卡因 |
[25:18] | and Fentanyl triggered the clonus. | 还有芬太尼触发了阵挛 |
[25:21] | That’s a hell of a catch, Paul. You know what? Scrub in. | 干得漂亮 保罗 去刷手 |
[25:25] | I’ll let you two chase the clot. | 你们俩来清除血栓 |
[25:32] | Cain, go ahead. Tell Jordan what you told me, | 凯恩 告诉乔丹你之前对我说的话 |
[25:34] | – who you really are. – I don’t wanna do this. | -你真实的身份 -我不想这样做 |
[25:36] | You know, she dragged me off the floor. You might as well. | 她硬把我拉过来的 你就说吧 |
[25:40] | Tell her. | 告诉她 |
[25:43] | I was an Attending in Nogales. | 我之前在诺加莱斯当住院医师 |
[25:46] | México, not Arizona. | 墨西哥 不是亚利桑那 |
[25:48] | We had cartel violence, shootings, amputations, rapes. | 那里有毒贩冲突 枪击 截肢 强奸 |
[25:52] | Like a contest to please the devil. | 如同在恶魔面前邀功的竞赛 |
[25:54] | Anyway, after eight years of that, | 过了八年那样的日子以后 |
[25:56] | I was numb and I had to leave before I lost myself. | 我已经麻木了 必须在彻底迷失之前离开 |
[26:00] | So I got my nursing license and a visa, | 所以我就弄了护理执照和签证 |
[26:02] | and I could work anywhere — | 这样就可以在任何地方工作了 |
[26:04] | Dallas, Austin, Houston. | 达拉斯 奥斯丁 休斯顿 |
[26:05] | In Mexico, he’s you, Jordan. | 在墨西哥他就是你 乔丹 |
[26:07] | Here, he’s not even Kenny. | 他跟肯尼不是一个等级 |
[26:08] | So why not just be a doctor? | 你为什么不做医生呢 |
[26:13] | My English was bad, | 我之前英文不太好 |
[26:14] | plus I’d have to start from scratch as a resident. | 并且我得和普通人一样从头做起 |
[26:16] | 5,000 people applying for every slot, | 五千个人同时抢名额 |
[26:19] | not a lot of those going to foreign nationals these days. | 没多少名额会放给外国人 |
[26:23] | Yeah, Cain, that’s a hell of a story, | 凯恩 故事很精彩 |
[26:24] | but I’m sorry, I have to let you go. | 但是我很抱歉 我必须得让你离开 |
[26:27] | Jordan, are you serious? | 乔丹 你是认真的吗 |
[26:28] | If I were Jordan, I’d do the same thing. | 如果我是乔丹 我也会做一样的决定 |
[26:31] | I overstepped, and I’d do it again if needed. | 我越界了 并且有需要的话我还会那样做 |
[26:35] | Impossible not to. | 没有办法不去做 |
[26:41] | We have an approaching! | 有人靠近 |
[26:49] | Slowly! One by one, get out! | 一个接一个 慢慢的下车 |
[26:55] | My name is Major Sydney Jennings. | 我是茜德妮·詹宁斯少校 |
[26:57] | I’m an American doctor. | 我是一名美国医生 |
[26:58] | I was kidnapped by rebels near Aleppo. | 我在阿勒波附近被叛军绑架 |
[27:00] | We need medical assistance. | 我们需要医疗救助 |
[27:01] | She’s okay! Is Dr. Callahan with you? | 她没问题 卡拉翰医生跟你在一起吗 |
[27:04] | He’s in the back. | 他在后面 |
[27:06] | – You made it. – Barely. | -你办到了 -很险 |
[27:09] | Omar did, too. | 奥马尔也撑过来了 |
[27:12] | He’s under American care now. | 他现在美国保护之下了 |
[27:14] | This man here — he saved our lives. | 这个人 救了我们 |
[27:16] | He’s got intel on the Caliphate. So he needs an O.R. immediately. | 他有哈里发的情报 需要立刻手术 |
[27:23] | You kept your promise, Doctor. | 你兑现了承诺 医生 |
[27:26] | You take care. | 保重 |
[27:32] | Syd, this is Amira. She’s a doctor in Aleppo. | 茜德 这是阿米拉 阿勒波的医生 |
[27:35] | Does search and rescue. | 负责搜救 |
[27:36] | You saved that scum and now you’ll pay him to tell you lies. | 你救了那个人渣 还要付钱听他的谎话 |
[27:40] | Yeah, if he doesn’t have a change of heart. | 没错 如果他还没改变心意 |
[27:41] | What? The first leopard to change his spots? | 什么 想要美洲豹放弃猎物 |
[27:43] | Are you that stupid? | 你真这么天真吗 |
[27:44] | Yes. Yes, he is. And wounded. | 是的 他就这么天真 还受着伤 |
[27:48] | He needs a complete washout and IV antibiotics. | 他需要全面清创和静脉抗生素注射 |
[27:51] | I need to find the base commander. | 我要见基地指挥官 |
[27:53] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[27:55] | We got a chopper to catch. | 我们还要赶直升机 |
[28:03] | The microwire’s in the thrombus. | 微传线进入血栓了 |
[28:06] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[28:07] | Passing the catheter now. | 正在通过导管 |
[28:09] | – I hear you’re back on staff. – I am. | -听说你复职了 -是的 |
[28:14] | This isn’t working, Dad. | 这样不行 爸爸 |
[28:17] | For either one of us. | 对我们俩来说都不行 |
[28:19] | We need to separate work from family. | 我们得把工作和家庭分开 |
[28:23] | – I already do that. – Since when? | -我就是这么做的 -什么时候开始的 |
[28:26] | You’re a workaholic, okay? | 你就是个工作狂 好吗 |
[28:27] | My whole life, whenever I wanted to see you, | 我这辈子 不管什么时候想见你 |
[28:29] | I had to go to a hospital to do it. | 都得来医院才见得到 |
[28:32] | So you learn how to use hemostat | 所以不像其他孩子学会了棒球 |
[28:34] | instead of throw a baseball? | 你学会了用止血栓 |
[28:36] | I guess that turned out horribly for you. | 给你带来了糟糕的影响 |
[28:38] | And so you get defensive and shut down. Helpful. | 我一说这事你就很对抗地不聊了 真好 |
[28:42] | I’m not defensive. | 我没有对抗 |
[28:45] | That was a joke, Paul. | 那是个玩笑 保罗 |
[28:47] | Look, I-I don’t need your approval | 听着 我不需要你的认可 |
[28:49] | or your help, Dad. | 或者帮助 爸爸 |
[28:51] | I’m a damn good surgeon. | 我是个很好的外科医生 |
[28:53] | And that is all I wanna be when I come to work, okay? | 而且工作时我也只有这一个身份 好吗 |
[28:55] | No favors or expectations, no car payments, | 我不要你的帮助 期望 车贷 |
[28:57] | or med school loans. | 或者医学院学贷 |
[28:59] | I’m not your son when I’m here. Just another doctor on staff. | 在这里我不是你儿子 只是个值班医师 |
[29:07] | Well, I guess your demands aren’t too demanding. | 我觉得你这个要求不过分 |
[29:11] | I’ll take that deal. | 我接受 |
[29:19] | Then you can go, Doctor. | 那你可以走了 医生 |
[29:21] | Lytic opened up the artery. There’s good flow. | 细胞溶素打开了动脉 血流正常了 |
[29:23] | I’ll take over from here. | 接下来交给我了 |
[29:35] | Drew! Abby’s crashing. They’re taking her to the O.R. | 德鲁 艾比不行了 正被送往手术室 |
[29:42] | No! My stomach — it hurts! | 不 我的肚子好痛 |
[29:44] | – What is happening to her? – It’s either an infection or bleeding. | -她怎么了 -不是感染就是出血 |
[29:46] | We need to get her back in the O.R. to take a second look. | 得赶紧送进手术室 再次检查 |
[29:48] | What about my baby? Please, please, don’t hurt my baby. | 我的孩子呢 求你们 别伤害孩子 |
[29:50] | Abby, we’re gonna do our best. | 艾比 我们会尽力的 |
[29:51] | – Okay, Scott, I’m scrubbing in for this one. – Fine. Let’s go. | -好 斯科特 我去刷手准备 -好 走 |
[29:53] | Drew. Listen, I messed up with Abby. | 德鲁 听着 是我没照顾好艾比 |
[29:55] | I need a chance to make it right. | 我需要一个弥补的机会 |
[29:57] | Whatever you have to do, just save her. | 无论如何你都要救她 |
[30:00] | Drew! | 德鲁 |
[30:02] | Please. | 求你 |
[30:14] | So, Sofia, your mom and dad are on the way, flying in right now. | 索菲娅 你父母正在坐飞机赶来的路上 |
[30:20] | Were they super pissed at me? | 他们是不是很生气 |
[30:23] | Not as much as they were at me. | 其实更生我的气 |
[30:25] | I told them that neglect is a form of abuse, | 我跟他们说忽略也是种虐待 |
[30:28] | even if it comes with a credit card and an Uber account. | 即使他们给被忽略的人信用卡和钱 |
[30:30] | It’s time your parents started acting like parents, | 他们该负起当父母的责任了 |
[30:32] | and if they didn’t, I was calling Child Services. | 否则 我就联系儿童保护服务中心 |
[30:37] | W-Wow. Y-You said that? | 天哪 你这么说的 |
[30:40] | I did, but by the end of the call, | 是的 但说到最后 |
[30:43] | they were in tears. | 他们都哭了 |
[30:46] | They really love you, Sofia, and… | 他们真的很爱你 索菲娅 |
[30:48] | they wanna try and change things. | 他们想努力做出改变 |
[30:51] | I’d like that. | 挺好 |
[30:53] | But hey, this is on you, too, okay? | 但是 这件事你也有责任 好吗 |
[30:55] | Things you were doing to hurt them, it only hurts you. | 你那些对抗他们的举动 只会伤害自己 |
[30:59] | I-I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[31:04] | You…must have pretty great parents | 你 你父母肯定很好 |
[31:08] | to turn out the way that you did. | 才教出了你这么好的孩子 |
[31:11] | Yeah, I guess. | 应该吧 |
[31:13] | Anyways, let’s get you better, okay? | 总之 给你换个舒服点的地方吧 |
[31:17] | So Abby had a bowel perforation hidden by a hematoma. | 艾比的肠穿孔被血肿挡住了 |
[31:20] | We tried to reattach the ends, but there was too much swelling. | 我们想重接末端 但血肿得太厉害 |
[31:23] | So we had to do a colostomy. | 所以我们只能使用结肠造口术 |
[31:26] | All her plans are derailed now. | 她的计划都被打乱了 |
[31:29] | It’s my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[31:30] | I don’t know about that, Dana. | 这可不一定 黛娜 |
[31:32] | Mexican abortion, an evisceration, | 在墨西哥打胎 内脏切除 |
[31:35] | seems like this baby was meant to be. | 我觉得这孩子留下是天意 |
[31:38] | My baby’s okay? | 我的孩子没事吗 |
[31:40] | – Hey. – Yeah. For now. | -你醒了 -是的 暂时没事 |
[31:44] | Good. | 太好了 |
[31:46] | Some family will be very happy. | 这事会让某个家庭很开心的 |
[31:49] | Honey, what are you talking about? | 亲爱的 你在说什么 |
[31:52] | I was thinking about putting it up for adoption. | 我在考虑把孩子送给别人收养 |
[31:57] | I’m too young to be a mom, and I’m not strong enough. | 我太年轻了不能当妈妈 我还不够坚强 |
[32:02] | I could never do as good a job as you. | 我永远都不可能像你做得那么好 |
[32:05] | You’re gonna change some family’s life forever. | 你会永远改变某个家庭的人生 |
[32:08] | It’s an amazing gift. | 这是个棒极了的礼物 |
[32:11] | And you know what else? | 你知道吗 |
[32:12] | I’ll be here for you every step of the way. | 每一步我都会陪着你 |
[32:15] | – You’re staying? – Yeah. | -你要留下吗 -是的 |
[32:17] | You applied for hardship. | 你申请了因家庭变故退出现役 |
[32:19] | I nearly lost my girl. | 我几乎失去了我的女儿 |
[32:22] | Busted my hump for 15 years for that army. | 为军队出生入死了十五年 |
[32:24] | If they can’t give me this time off, | 如果他们不批准我的假 |
[32:25] | then to hell with them. | 那就去他们的吧 |
[32:26] | Yo. Abby. | 艾比 |
[32:30] | – Sofia! – I thought they might want to see each other. | -索菲娅 -我想他们可能想见一下对方 |
[32:35] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m okay. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[32:43] | Chopper’s here. | 直升机到了 |
[32:45] | Base commander gave me passes to the embassy in Ankara. | 基地指挥官给了我去安卡拉大使馆的权限 |
[32:48] | I got you some hydrocodone for your pain. | 我给你拿了些氢可酮来缓解你的痛苦 |
[32:50] | It’s gonna knock you right out. | 能立马把你放倒 |
[32:51] | Thank you, Syd. | 谢谢你 茜德 |
[32:55] | I’m gonna stay here. | 我准备待在这 |
[32:56] | They can fix your shoulder in Turkey. | 他们能在土耳其治好你的肩膀 |
[32:58] | It’s not life-threatening. | 这并不致命 |
[33:02] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[33:04] | Do you have a death wish, Callahan? | 你有死亡愿望吗 卡拉翰 |
[33:06] | No, no, the opposite. I… | 不 不 恰恰相反 我… |
[33:08] | Look… | 你看 |
[33:09] | My life back home was a trainwreck. | 我在家里的生活一团糟 |
[33:12] | And even though this place is a mess, | 即使这个地方一团糟 |
[33:14] | it kind of makes sense to me. | 但它很适合我 |
[33:16] | Everyone wants to hashtag “Save Aleppo” | 每个人都想「拯救阿勒波」 |
[33:18] | like it does something, but I can make things better. | 好像发话题就能有帮助一样 但我能改善现状 |
[33:23] | You can do that in San Antonio. | 你在圣安东尼奥也能做到 |
[33:25] | Anyone can do that in San Antonio, | 任何人在圣安东尼奥都能做到 |
[33:28] | but not many people can do it here. | 但没有多少人能在这里做到 |
[33:30] | It’s why you came. | 所以你来了 |
[33:32] | It’s who we are. | 我们就是这样的人 |
[33:34] | It’s who I was. | 我就是这样的人 |
[33:37] | This trip has cured me of that. | 这次旅行治好了我 |
[33:40] | No, I doubt that. | 不 我很怀疑 |
[33:55] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -好 |
[33:59] | Thank you for coming back and getting me — | 谢谢你回来把我带回… |
[34:03] | getting me home to my daughter, thank you. | 带回我女儿身边 谢谢你 |
[34:14] | I’m gonna see you in Texas. I’m buying the beer. | 咱们得州见 我请你喝啤酒 |
[34:24] | – Better go. – Yeah. | -该走了 -好 |
[34:26] | Last time we did this, we got hit by mortar fire so… | 上次我们这么做遭到了迫击炮袭击 所以 |
[34:32] | You die over here, I’m gonna be really, really pissed at you. | 如果你死在那 我会真的真的特别生你的气的 |
[34:34] | – I won’t. – Yeah. | -我不会的 -是啊 |
[34:35] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[34:48] | – Yo, Joss. – Hey. | -乔斯 -你好 |
[34:49] | Hey, so I heard Jordan fired Cain. Pisses me off. | 我听说乔丹把凯恩炒了 气死我了 |
[34:53] | I wanted to fire his arrogant ass. | 我真想炒了他这个傲慢的家伙 |
[34:55] | – Oh, so you haven’t heard. – What? | -所以你还没听说 -什么 |
[34:57] | Hey, guess what? Did you hear? | 你们猜怎么着 你们听说了吗 |
[35:00] | Cain’s a doctor. And now he’s gonna work here. | 凯恩现在是医生了 现在他要在这里工作了 |
[35:04] | – I’m sorry, what? – Hey, that’s fantastic. | -抱歉我没听清 什么 -真棒啊 |
[35:07] | I knew there was something special about you. | 我就知道你是与众不同的 |
[35:09] | Yeah. He ran one of the toughest E.R.s in Mexico. | 是啊 他曾经负责过墨西哥最棘手的急诊部之一 |
[35:12] | That he did. | 他是做到了 |
[35:13] | You know, he checked out. We’re short-staffed. | 他合格了 我们又缺人 |
[35:15] | So I hired him as a resident. | 所以我雇他做我的住院医师 |
[35:17] | We’re getting a T.C. experience at Shannon prices. Win/win. | 我们用香农的工资得到TC的经验 双赢 |
[35:20] | So great news. Huh, Kenny? | 好消息 对吧 肯尼 |
[35:24] | Yeah, no. It’s, uh… yeah, it’s great. | 不 是… 是好消息 |
[35:29] | – Listen, and about earlier… – Yeah. | -听着 关于之前… -是啊 |
[35:31] | You know, no hard feelings, man. I was just doing my job, so… | 别见怪 兄弟 我只是在尽职 所以… |
[35:33] | No. No, no, no, no hard feelings at all. I totally get it. | 不 不 没伤感情 我明白 |
[35:35] | – Yeah? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. No, no. | -真的吗 -是的 是的 没有 |
[35:36] | All right, man. Thanks for understanding. | 好吧 兄弟 谢谢理解 |
[35:37] | Yeah, yeah. I’m just doing my job, | 是啊 是啊 我只是在做我的工作 |
[35:38] | and you work for me now, yeah? | 你现在为我工作了 是吗 |
[35:40] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[35:41] | So there’s a homeless guy, curtain 3, | 所以现在那里有个流浪汉 三床 |
[35:44] | has a boil on his scrotum. | 阴囊皮下脓肿 |
[35:51] | – Needs his shave first. – Come on, man. | -得先剃光 -拜托 哥们 |
[35:54] | Oh, yeah. Get every hair. | 是的 剃光光 |
[35:55] | I want him looking like a newborn baby. | 我想让他看起来就像个新生儿一般 |
[36:00] | Gonna be great working with you, Kenny. | 跟你一起工作一定很开心 肯尼 |
[36:03] | I’m sorry for shooting you down like that. | 很抱歉我那么和你说话 |
[36:05] | No, that’s okay. I was out of line. | 不 没事的 我越界了 |
[36:07] | No, no, you were right. I don’t need to micromanage Paul. | 不 你是对的 我不需要对保罗管得那么细 |
[36:11] | – You should micromanage Paul. – So that means… | -你应该把保罗管得那么细 -那是说 |
[36:14] | I’m choosing being his dad over being his boss. | 我选择做他的父亲而不是他的上司 |
[36:18] | But I still need you to | 但我还是需要你 |
[36:19] | get the surgical center off the ground. | 将外科中心带入正轨 |
[36:21] | You up for two full-time jobs? | 你准备好面对两份全职工作吗 |
[36:27] | I just e-mailed you department breakdowns hospital-wide, | 我刚邮件给你了全院范围内的部门明细 |
[36:30] | where we’re weak, where we’re strong. | 我们薄弱的地方和擅长的地方 |
[36:32] | I’ll set up a meeting tomorrow. | 我会在明天安排一场会议 |
[36:34] | Great. | 好 |
[36:38] | So, uh…is that what it looked like? | 所以 那和看起来的一样吗 |
[36:42] | Julian just made me medical director of the E.R. | 朱利安刚刚任命我为急诊主任 |
[36:45] | and head of the new cardiac surgical center. | 和心脏外科中心新任主任 |
[36:47] | Wow. Is that some sort of a power play? | 这算是权力游戏吗 |
[36:49] | Look, Julian is a complete control freak. | 听着 朱利安是个十足的控制狂 |
[36:52] | But he’ll get bored of this place and put some | 但他会厌倦这种掌控 |
[36:54] | bean-counting jackass in charge that we’ll all hate. | 然后交给某个吹毛求疵的混蛋来接管 |
[36:57] | – Oh, so you’re that jackass? – In title, yeah. | -所以你就是那个混蛋 -名义上 是的 |
[37:01] | Look, I can make him think he’s running this place from a distance, | 听着 我可以让他觉得自己仍然可以远程管理 |
[37:04] | and meanwhile, we keep everything exactly the same way it’s always been. | 同时我们还能让一切保留原有的样子 |
[37:08] | Hmm. That’s very impressive. | 真厉害 |
[37:10] | – Right? – Mm. | -对吧 -嗯 |
[37:13] | So I guess that means | 所以我想这就意味着 |
[37:15] | you’re not gonna have much time for anything else. | 你没什么时间做别的事了 |
[37:19] | Well, I mean, with work and — and everything | 我的意思是 有工作 还有 |
[37:23] | that’s been going on with Annie… | 和安妮发生的一切 |
[37:25] | – Yeah, I mean, totally, right? – Well, Jordan. Hey. | -对 我是说 全部 对吗 -乔丹 |
[37:30] | Just until the dust settles, you know? | 等尘埃落定 你明白吗 |
[37:33] | I mean, I think we could both use a little bit of a time-out. | 我是说 我想我们都需要静一静 |
[37:37] | – Don’t you think? – 100%. | -你不觉得吗 -完全同意 |
[37:39] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[37:40] | All right, good. Well, I’m late to see Annie. | 那就好 我去找安妮要迟到了 |
[37:42] | – Okay, catch you later. – Yeah. | -好 待会见 -好 |
[37:50] | So…I went to the gift shop, and I got something for ya. | 我去礼品店给你买了点东西 |
[37:57] | But I already have a phone… | 但我已经有手机了 |
[37:59] | that was made in this decade. | 还是最近十年的新款 |
[38:01] | W– Yeah, yeah. | 没错 没错 |
[38:03] | Well, it’s actually for me. This is my dad phone. | 实际上这是给我准备的 这是我的亲子电话 |
[38:06] | And you’re the only caller. | 你是唯一的联系人 |
[38:08] | Wait, not even Rick? | 等等 连瑞克也不是吗 |
[38:09] | Nope. Just you. | 不是 只有你 |
[38:11] | So whenever you’re worried, scared, anxious, | 所以每当你担心 害怕 焦虑 |
[38:14] | whatever, I don’t care, | 无论发生什么 什么都行 |
[38:17] | you call that phone, and I’m gonna answer. | 你打这个电话 我就会接 |
[38:18] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[38:21] | Unless I’m hanging from a roller coaster. | 除非我正吊在过山车上 |
[38:22] | – And then just leave a message. – Okay. | -那就给我留言 -好 |
[38:25] | Give Cain a chance, Kenny. | 给凯恩一个机会吧 肯尼 |
[38:27] | I can’t, Mollie. Got a bad feeling about the dude. | 不行 莫莉 我不喜欢那家伙 |
[38:30] | That’s just a taste of your own medicine. | 你就是自食其果 |
[38:33] | No car payment, no rent, no student loans. | 没有汽车贷款 没有租金 没有学生贷款 |
[38:36] | Are you high? | 你疯了吗 |
[38:36] | I wanna be my own man, okay? | 我想自力更生好吗 |
[38:38] | I can’t do that and take his money. | 我不能一边花着他的钱 一边那么对他 |
[38:39] | Can I take his money? | 那我能花他的钱吗 |
[38:44] | I’m proud of you, Paul. | 我为你感到骄傲 保罗 |
[38:45] | You beat your dad at his own game. | 你在你爸爸的地盘上战胜了他 |
[38:47] | I did, didn’t I? | 我做到了 不是吗 |
[38:51] | Ugh, get a room. | 去开个房吧 |
[38:53] | Hey, Jordan. I wanted to thank you. | 乔丹 我想谢谢你 |
[38:55] | For what, chicken and waffles? | 谢我什么 鸡蛋和华夫饼 |
[38:57] | Just give it a few hours. You might change your mind. | 过几个小时 你就不会这么想了 |
[38:59] | No, for giving me a chance. | 不 谢谢你给我一个机会 |
[39:01] | I didn’t wake up today thinking i’d be a doctor again. | 今早醒来时从没想过我能重新成为一名医生 |
[39:03] | Oh. Well, I mean, like I said, you’re helping us out. | 好吧 就像我说的 你帮了我们 |
[39:07] | We’re taking advantage of you. | 是我们在利用你 |
[39:09] | Oh, yeah? Well…do it anytime. | 是吗 那就尽情利用吧 |
[39:12] | – Jordan, Jordan, Jordan! – I think you’re being paged. | -乔丹 乔丹 乔丹 -我想有人叫你 |
[39:14] | Jordan, Jordan, Jordan! | 乔丹 乔丹 乔丹 |
[39:15] | Jordan, Jordan! | 乔丹 乔丹 |
[39:19] | Good morning. Hi. | 早上好 |
[39:23] | Um, okay, so I will admit that I had an ulterior motive | 好吧 我承认邀请你们大家来吃早餐 |
[39:27] | for inviting you guys all out here other than breakfast. | 是有不可告人的目的 |
[39:30] | I wanted to thank you, all of you, | 我是想感谢你们 你们所有人 |
[39:34] | for hanging in there. | 能够坚持下去 |
[39:36] | I think it’s been a rough 72 hours, | 我想这是艰难的七十二小时 |
[39:38] | but we made it, right? | 但是我们做到了 不是吗 |
[39:40] | – Right. – Yeah! | -对 -没错 |
[39:42] | That’s because we’re family. | 因为我们是一家人 |
[39:45] | So…let’s raise a glass to the best damn E.R. Around. | 所以 让我们为最棒的急诊室举杯 |
[39:52] | Jordan? Jordan. | 乔丹 乔丹 |
[39:54] | I need a minute. | 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[39:55] | All right. Cheers. | 好的 干杯 |
[39:57] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[39:59] | -T.C. – Yeah? | -TC -怎么了 |
[40:01] | Base commander asked me to bring you a SAT phone. | 基地指挥官让我把卫星电话给你 |
[40:03] | You have a call from Texas. | 你有得克萨斯州来的电话 |
[40:04] | Texas? You’re kidding. | 得克萨斯州 你开玩笑吗 |
[40:08] | For an American, you’re tougher than I thought. | 对于一个美国人来说 你比我想象的要坚强 |
[40:12] | I think you’ll fit in here. | 我想你会适应这里的 |
[40:15] | I guess we’ll find out. | 我们会知道的 |
[40:20] | Just received this text from our legal department. | 我们的法律部门刚刚收到这条信息 |
[40:22] | Oh, boy. Okay. | 好的 |
[40:41] | Jordan, how’s Annie? | 乔丹 安妮怎么样了 |
[40:45] | Why else would you be calling me? | 不然你为什么给我打电话 |
[40:47] | Everybody, um, I got some news here | 各位 我接到一条消息 |
[40:49] | that…you all… might wanna hear. | 你们 或许会想听 |
[40:53] | Um, at 9:37 last night, | 昨晚九点三十七分 |
[40:56] | Dr. Christopher Zia and his daughter, Lynn, | 陶福·祁医生 和他的女儿琳恩 |
[40:58] | were in a head-on collision with a drunk driver | 在太平洋海岸公路上 |
[41:00] | on the Pacific Coast Highway. | 与一名醉酒司机迎面相撞 |
[41:02] | Topher? | 陶福 |
[41:06] | They were flown by chopper to San Francisco General. | 他们被直升机送往旧金山综合医院 |
[41:13] | There were no survivors. | 无人生还 |
[41:23] | I’m sorry, T.C. | 我很抱歉 TC |