时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | The plaque was a great idea. | 弄这牌子的主意不错 |
[00:08] | Always Topher’s command post, looking out… | 陶福永远的指挥站 观察着一切 |
[00:11] | You know, I figured it was a good way to keep his memory going. | 我觉得这是让他永远被人铭记的好办法 |
[00:13] | Yeah, new people or patients ask, | 对 新人或病患问起 |
[00:15] | “What’s this ‘Topher’s Corner’?” And we can say, | 「陶福之角是什么」 我们就说 |
[00:17] | “Let me tell you a little something about Topher.” | 「听我给你讲讲陶福的事迹」 |
[00:18] | Been a month, and I still sometimes forget he’s gone. | 一个月了 我有时还是忘了他已经离开了 |
[00:21] | It’s like I think I see him, but I don’t. | 就像我以为看到他了 其实没有 |
[00:24] | – Yeah. I don’t think that goes away for a while. – No. | -对 我想这会持续一段时间 -是啊 |
[00:28] | Come on, that’ll leave a stain there. | 拜托 你会把这弄脏的 |
[00:30] | Watch where you’re putting that. | 注意点别放在这里 |
[00:31] | Not on Topher’s Corner. Are you kidding me? | 别放在陶福之角上 开什么玩笑 |
[00:32] | Relax. I wasn’t putting it on there. | 放心啦 我没有放这上面 |
[00:34] | I wouldn’t do that to Topher. Back off, Kenny. | 我不会这么对陶福的 得了吧 肯尼 |
[00:37] | Well, I wouldn’t put it past you. You are a slob. | 我才不信你 你是个懒鬼 |
[00:40] | You should see her crusty dishes in the sink, man. | 她的餐碟在水池里都干得结壳了 |
[00:42] | – It’s ridiculous. – Me? | -太不可思议了 -我吗 |
[00:43] | – Yeah, you. – Would a courtesy flush kill you now and then? | -就是你 -偶尔用一下礼貌冲水键会死吗你 |
[00:45] | ‘Cause it’s killing me. | 我可要被那味道臭死了 |
[00:46] | No, no, no. We’re not doing this, okay? | 不不不 别互相揭短了吧 |
[00:48] | Leave your roommate wars at home, both of you. | 你俩的室友之战还是回家开战吧 |
[00:51] | What would Topher say if he saw you fighting like this? Hmm? | 陶福看到你俩吵成这样会怎么说啊 |
[00:53] | “You gonna finish those chips?” | 「你能把薯条吃完吗」 |
[00:56] | Yeah, that and, “Yo, I-I have kids at home. | 对 还有「我家里还有孩子呢 |
[00:58] | I don’t need to hear this garbage here. | 我不想在这听这些废话 |
[01:00] | Get back to work.” | 继续干活去」 |
[01:01] | Exactly. So get back to work. | 没错 继续干活吧 |
[01:04] | Curtain 1. | 一床 |
[01:11] | Mr. Apone, I’m Dr. Rivera. | 艾蓬先生 我是瑞瓦拉医生 |
[01:13] | I’ll be handling your V.A. appointment. | 我将负责你的退伍军人医疗预约 |
[01:16] | Annie? I thought you were in rehab. | 安妮 我还以为你在戒毒所 |
[01:19] | Hi, Shannon. It’s nice to see you, too. | 你好 香农 我也很高兴见到你 |
[01:21] | Can you get Scott, please? | 麻烦叫斯科特过来 |
[01:25] | Sorry we didn’t get here sooner, | 抱歉我们没早点赶到 |
[01:26] | but the winds grounded the chopper. | 因为大风导致直升机无法起飞 |
[01:28] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[01:29] | Oil field workers switching out a wellhead sparked an explosion. | 油田工人关闭了一处井口 引起了爆炸 |
[01:33] | Hey, Sara. | 莎拉 |
[01:34] | 54-year-old with complete left hand amputation status | 54岁 左手完全被截断 |
[01:36] | – post tourniquet. – Okay. Any other injuries? | -已经止血了 -好 有其他伤吗 |
[01:38] | No trauma other than a facial lac, | 除了面部撕裂伤 无其他创伤 |
[01:39] | but he did develop abdominal pain and vomited after 10 of morphine. | 但注射十毫克吗啡后出现了腹痛和呕吐 |
[01:42] | Said he never had opiates before. | 他说之前从没用过麻醉药 |
[01:43] | – Vitals? – Tachy in the 120s, BP’s stable. | -生命体征 -心动过速 120 血压稳定 |
[01:46] | All right. Hang another liter. We’ll see you at the hospital. | 好 再输一升 医院见 |
[01:48] | This way. | 这边 |
[01:50] | Do you do these a lot? | 这种情况你见了很多 |
[01:51] | Yeah. When they can’t move the patient, they call us. | 对 他们不能移动病患时就打给我们 |
[01:53] | – He’s up there. Name’s Travis. – Wow. This is a new one. | -他在上面 叫崔维斯 -又来一个 |
[01:58] | There you go, Doc. | 上吧 医生 |
[02:02] | Travis, my name is Dr. Alexander. This is Dr. Diaz. | 崔维斯 我是亚历山大医生 这是迪亚斯医生 |
[02:06] | We’re gonna get down from here. How’s that sound? | 我们会把你从这弄下去 可以吗 |
[02:08] | It sounds good. | 可以 |
[02:11] | And you brought him here? To me? | 你把他带这来了 带来找我 |
[02:13] | I know this is upsetting, but this is the V.A. now. | 我知道很烦人 但这是退伍军人管理处的决定 |
[02:16] | He didn’t have a choice. | 他没得选 |
[02:17] | He’s been waiting months to see a cardiac surgeon. | 他等着看心外科医生等了几个月了 |
[02:22] | Look, can we just — Come on. | 我们能不能 过来 |
[02:28] | Look, I don’t want to be here. | 我也不想来这 |
[02:29] | I know everyone still sees me as a narcotics-stealing addict. | 我知道大家还觉得我是个偷麻醉药的瘾君子 |
[02:33] | But you have to believe I came because this is important. | 但你得相信我来这是因为事态很严重 |
[02:37] | Being back in rehab has been really hard for Alan. | 重回戒毒所对艾伦来说真的很难 |
[02:39] | And I want to support him. But I’m here for both of you. | 我想支持他 但我来这是为了你俩 |
[02:43] | Prep Trauma 1. Critical patient in-house. | 准备创伤一室 危重病患入院 |
[02:45] | I know it isn’t easy, but just see him. | 我知道这很为难 但只用去看看他 |
[02:47] | You don’t have to talk about your past. Just be his doctor. | 你不必提你的过去 当他的医生就行 |
[02:51] | I can’t. I’m sorry. | 不行 抱歉 |
[02:53] | I can’t be the lead on this, but he will still get | 这事我没法负责 但我保证 |
[02:55] | his five-star treatment, I promise you. | 他会得到五星级的治疗 |
[02:57] | – Scott… – Paul, you’re up. | -斯科特 -保罗 交给你了 |
[02:59] | Uh, right. I will… | 好 我会 |
[03:01] | – get an echo on Alan Apone. Got it. – Thank you. | -给艾伦·艾蓬做超声心动图 明白 -谢谢 |
[03:04] | Lee Harris. Increased pain in the wrist and abdomen. | 李·哈里斯 手腕和腹部疼痛加剧 |
[03:06] | Bumpy ride in the oil field. | 油田道路颠簸 |
[03:08] | Mr. Harris, I’m Dr. Clemmens with surgery. | 哈里斯先生 我是负责手术的克莱门斯医生 |
[03:10] | This here is Dr. Alister. | 这位是阿利斯特医生 |
[03:11] | – All right, he’s going to Trauma 1. – Okay. We got it from here. | -好 送他去创伤一室 -好 接下来交给我们 |
[03:22] | Oh, goal! Yeah! | 进球 真棒 |
[03:36] | Who’s Janet? | 谁是珍妮特 |
[03:38] | International booty call? | 国际约炮电话吗 |
[03:42] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[03:45] | Yeah, it’s your friend Topher’s wife. | 是你朋友陶福的妻子吧 |
[03:47] | No, widow. | 不 寡妇了 |
[03:50] | He made me executor of his will. | 他让我做他的遗嘱执行人 |
[03:52] | I always figured he’d be executor of mine first. | 我一直觉得他会先做我遗嘱的执行人呢 |
[03:55] | I know he did, too. | 他肯定也这么想 |
[03:58] | Does she need you to come back? | 她需要你回去吗 |
[04:00] | No. She’s not ready to see me yet. | 不 她还没准备好见我 |
[04:02] | Still too hard for her. | 对她来说还有些难以接受 |
[04:05] | What about when you see her? | 那对你来说呢 |
[04:09] | – It’s time to go, ladies. – Ready when you are. | -该走了 女士们 -我们随时能走 |
[04:13] | Still… not a lady. | 不过 我不是女士 |
[04:15] | I’ll keep that in mind, Princess. | 我记住了 公主殿下 |
[04:18] | Beautiful day for immunizations, don’t you think? | 打疫苗的好日子 不是吗 |
[04:21] | I don’t know about you, but I’m not here | 不知道你怎么样 我可不是 |
[04:22] | for vitamins and vaccines. | 来这里管维生素和疫苗的 |
[04:25] | We don’t have supplies for that. | 我们得不到那些补给 |
[04:27] | I might’ve slipped some into the Humvee. | 我车上偷偷带了点 |
[04:30] | Just ’cause people tell you what to do | 就因为别人跟你说不行 |
[04:31] | doesn’t mean you gotta do it. | 不代表你就要听话 |
[04:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:38] | – Let’s do it. – Yeah. | -我们开始 -好 |
[04:42] | All right, Captain, where we at? | 好的 队长 情况如何 |
[04:43] | We shut off and stabilized the pump jack. | 我们关闭并固定了钻井 |
[04:45] | We’re ready to cut him down, but we’re afraid — | 我们准备好切割了 但就是担心… |
[04:47] | That the counterbalance will slip and he’ll bleed out. | 担心破坏平衡力 导致他出血致死 |
[04:48] | I think we can pull him off there. | 我认为可以先把东西拔出来 |
[04:50] | There’s two of us. We can handle it. | 我们有两个人 能做到的 |
[04:52] | – No. No, it’s too dangerous. – No, I don’t think so. | -不行 太危险 -我不同意 |
[04:54] | Hey, I’m calling the shots here. | 这里我说了算 |
[04:56] | They’re gonna cut him down, we’re gonna stabilize him, | 他们把铁棍锯断 我们稳定伤情 |
[04:58] | and then they’re gonna remove the post in the OR. | 然后带回手术室再取出铁棍 |
[05:00] | – Okay. Well, at least let me do it. – Please. | -好 至少让我来 -行了 |
[05:02] | All right, you’re the boss. | 好吧 你是老大 |
[05:05] | All right, Travis, I need you to stay calm. | 崔维斯 你要保持镇定 |
[05:08] | – What are they doing? – They’re going to cut you off. | -他们要干什么 -锯断铁棍救你下来 |
[05:10] | – With this thing still in me? – We have to leave it in there | -不先把我放下来吗 -不能先拔出来 |
[05:12] | because it’s stopping the bleeding. | 因为它起到了止血的作用 |
[05:16] | Slowly. | 慢点 |
[05:17] | If that lurches, they’re both dead. | 如果手偏了 他们俩都会死 |
[05:18] | He’s gonna cut right there?! | 他就在这里切吗 |
[05:20] | Hey, hey, Travis, look at me. | 崔维斯 看着我 |
[05:22] | I’m gonna be with you the whole time. All right? | 我会一直陪着你的 好吗 |
[05:24] | I’ve got you. | 有我呢 |
[05:26] | I’m just gonna cover you for safety. | 把你盖起来是为了切割安全 |
[05:31] | Good? Here, give me your hand. | 好了吗 好 把手给我 |
[05:49] | Shukran. | 谢谢 |
[05:51] | He says, “Thank you.” | 他说谢谢 |
[05:52] | Yeah. I got that. | 这句我懂 |
[05:55] | You know, you don’t have to babysit me. I was a Ranger. | 你不用看着我 我当过游骑兵 |
[05:57] | That impress the nurses back home? | 这话在国内很招女护士喜欢吧 |
[05:59] | Why don’t you go get your secret intel? I’m good here. | 你去搜集你要的秘密情报吧 我没事 |
[06:02] | Yeah, I’m sure you are. | 我相信 |
[06:06] | Help, Doctors! | 救命 医生 |
[06:09] | I’m Dr. Callahan. | 我是卡拉翰医生 |
[06:11] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[06:15] | It’s his stomach. He’s been puking. | 他肚子疼 一直在吐 |
[06:19] | Uh, help him. Please. | 救救他 求你 |
[06:23] | He’s severely dehydrated. | 他严重脱水 |
[06:25] | Has this ever happened before? | 之前发生过这种情况吗 |
[06:29] | Not like this. | 没这么严重过 |
[06:32] | He has a surgical abdomen, | 他患了急腹症 |
[06:33] | possible malrotation with the volvus. | 很可能是肠旋转不良 |
[06:35] | You wanna say that in English? | 能说人话吗 |
[06:36] | Yeah, his intestine is twisted and his bowel is dying. | 可以 他的小肠打结 即将肠死亡 |
[06:39] | He needs surgery. | 需要手术 |
[06:40] | T.C., a minute. | TC 借一步说话 |
[06:44] | Let’s make him comfortable. Get him some fluids — | 给他点止痛药 灌些流食… |
[06:46] | No, no, no, no. We need to open him up. | 不不不 必须手术 |
[06:47] | – He needs to go to the OR now. – On the base? That’s impossible. | -他得马上手术 -在基地 没可能 |
[06:51] | I want to help him. I do. | 我也想救他 真的 |
[06:52] | But even if we could transport him, | 但就算送他去 |
[06:53] | they’ll never let him onto the base. | 他们也不会放他进去 |
[06:55] | Because if they do, they’ll have thousands at the gate the next day. | 因为一旦开了先例 明天就能来上千人 |
[06:57] | I’m not gonna let an 8-year-old boy die | 我不能眼睁睁看一个八岁男孩这么死 |
[06:59] | who could easily be saved. Nothing is easy here. | 明明很容易就能救他 |
[07:02] | The Army lets us help these people because it helps them. | 军队让我们帮助他们是因为对军队有利 |
[07:04] | We screw that up, they shut us off. | 我们惹麻烦 他们就要阻碍我们 |
[07:05] | It’s happened to me before. | 以前就发生过这种事 |
[07:08] | And then hundreds die, not just one. That’s the deal. | 这样会死上百人 不止一个 事实如此 |
[07:13] | It’s your deal. It’s not mine. | 那是你的事实 我不管 |
[07:16] | Okay, I got him. Here we go. | 好了 我会救他 我们走 |
[07:39] | 夜 班 医 生 | |
[07:39] | 第 四 季 第 三 集 | |
[07:43] | Dilaudid going in for pain. | 盐酸二氢吗啡酮用以镇痛 |
[07:46] | Be right back with the antibiotics. | 我去取抗生素 |
[07:48] | And we’re gonna need x-rays for his hand and arm. | 还要给手和胳膊拍片 |
[07:50] | On it. | 收到 |
[07:53] | Sir, you feeling a little bit better? | 先生 感觉好点了吗 |
[07:55] | – A little bit, yeah. – All right, good. | -一点吧 -好的 很好 |
[07:59] | I gotta know. What’s gonna happen with my hand? | 我得知道 我的手会怎么样 |
[08:04] | – Am I gonna lose it? -Well, we don’t know yet. | -保不住了是吗 -我们还不知道 |
[08:07] | I’m gonna take a good look at it now. | 我正在仔细观察 |
[08:09] | So how’d this happen? | 这是怎么发生的 |
[08:11] | Blast exploded the wellhead. I ducked and covered, | 井口爆炸了 我跳下去把它盖住了 |
[08:14] | and a chunk came right at me and… | 有个东西砸中了我 |
[08:16] | Well, I guess you know the rest. | 剩下的你们都知道了 |
[08:19] | Sounds like you did the right thing. | 听上去你做得没错 |
[08:20] | You don’t work oil fields 17 years without some scares. | 在油田工作了17年 总会碰到可怕的事 |
[08:24] | Never thought it’d take my hand, though. | 倒从来没想过会搭上一只手 |
[08:26] | – How’s your abdominal pain? – Better, actually. | -腹痛怎么样了 -好多了 |
[08:29] | You must’ve gave me some good drugs. | 你肯定给了我很好的药 |
[08:31] | Radiology’s ready for you. | 可以去拍片子了 |
[08:33] | Hey. Kenny’s gonna take you for some x-rays. | 肯尼马上带你去拍个片子 |
[08:35] | Let me know if that abdominal pain returns. | 如果又开始腹痛就告诉我 |
[08:40] | I’m gonna need you to prepare him. | 你得让他做好心理准备 |
[08:42] | The state of that arm… | 那手臂的状况 |
[08:43] | I don’t think we’re gonna be able to save his hand. | 我觉得他的手保不住了 |
[08:47] | Great. His job’s hard enough to do with two hands. | 真棒 他的工作用两只手都很难完成 |
[08:49] | How’s he going to do it with one? | 要他怎么用一只手工作 |
[08:50] | Maybe the tests will tell a different story, | 也许检查能有不一样的发现 |
[08:52] | but I wouldn’t count on it. | 但我也不指望那些检查 |
[08:58] | – How you doing, Travis? – It hurts. | -崔维斯 你怎么样 -疼 |
[09:00] | Morphine will help with that. | 吗啡会管用的 |
[09:03] | You took a hell of a chance out there tonight. | 你今晚冒了很大的险 |
[09:05] | That pump jack slips, you could have been caught. | 那个抽油机一滑 你就要出事了 |
[09:07] | I try not to think about it. | 我试着不去想它 |
[09:08] | Maybe you should before you go up there again. | 下次上去的时候你也许该想一想 |
[09:11] | So it’s okay for you to go out there, but not for me? | 你上去就可以 我就不行 |
[09:13] | Yes, because I’m… more expendable. | 对 因为我 更适合牺牲 |
[09:17] | You don’t have a God complex like the rest of us? | 你不像我们一样有神一般的自信吗 |
[09:19] | I used to, but my old life in México beat it out of me. | 以前有 但我在墨西哥时丧失了它 |
[09:25] | It’s pretty rough down there, huh? | 那里很糟糕 是吗 |
[09:26] | I was referring to my ex-wife. | 我是说我前妻 |
[09:29] | Anyway, his BP is a little lower ’cause of the morphine. | 他的血压有点低 是吗啡的原因 |
[09:32] | I’m gonna hang a liter, if that’s okay with you, Boss? | 我给他挂一升水 没问题吧老大 |
[09:39] | What about Scott? I thought my appointment was with him. | 斯科特呢 我约的是他 |
[09:43] | Scott got pulled onto another case. | 斯科特在处理别的病人 |
[09:46] | Dr. Cummings and I will take it from here. | 卡明斯医生和我来接手 |
[09:49] | But I’ll talk to him later, right? | 但我一会儿可以见他 对吧 |
[09:51] | I-I think it’d be really good | 如果我能 |
[09:52] | – if I talked to him about – You know what? We’ll see. | -和他聊聊那件事会很好 -等会儿再说 |
[09:54] | Right now let’s just focus on getting you better. | 现在我们要专注于改善你的状况 |
[09:56] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[09:58] | I understand you have a history of bicuspid aortic regurgitation, | 我发现你有二尖瓣返流的病史 |
[10:01] | and you’ve been having chest pains. | 而且一直胸痛 |
[10:02] | Yes, on and off. No pain now. | 对 一阵阵的 现在不痛 |
[10:05] | Okay. Well, we’ll do a cardiac workup with an echo to check your valve, | 好 我们会做个超声检查你的心脏瓣膜 |
[10:08] | and then we can discuss treatment options based on your results. | 然后我们根据检查结果讨论治疗方案 |
[10:10] | Will the discussion be with Scott? | 会和斯科特讨论吗 |
[10:15] | Um…well, we’ll have to see who’s available. | 我们得看谁有空 |
[10:17] | I need to make my amends. Am I not going to? | 我要去道歉 对吧 |
[10:20] | Let’s talk about it later. | 一会儿再说这个 |
[10:21] | Look, it’s my fault he relapsed last year. | 他去年复吸了是我的问题 |
[10:23] | Alan, stop. | 艾伦 停 |
[10:24] | – I was his sponsor – Alan! | -我是他的保证人 -艾伦 |
[10:28] | Look, I was messed up myself. | 我自己都一团糟 |
[10:30] | He hit that kid, and I told him it was okay to take a drink. | 他撞了那个孩子 我告诉他喝一杯没事的 |
[10:34] | I-I-I need to apologize. | 我需要道歉 |
[10:36] | We need a minute. | 麻烦让我们谈谈 |
[10:38] | Yeah. Uh, we will be right outside. | 好 我们就在外面 |
[10:42] | – I need to talk to him. – You can’t talk to him. | -我得和他谈谈 -你不能和他谈 |
[10:43] | So much for Anonymous. | 信息量好大 |
[10:45] | Man, that was more than I ever needed to know | 有关我老大的私事 |
[10:47] | about my boss’ personal life. | 我知道的太多了 |
[10:50] | Hey, uh, do — do you think I should ask Scott to talk to him? | 你觉得我是不是要让斯科特和他谈谈 |
[10:53] | Alan seems really upset, and I don’t really | 艾伦看上去非常难过 |
[10:55] | want him to go into surgery with unresolved — | 我不希望他带着情绪做手术 |
[10:57] | None of that 12-step crap | 那些没用的十二步计划 |
[10:58] | is gonna make him any more or less ready for surgery. | 不会让他更适合做手术的 |
[11:00] | Right. I mean, studies have shown, | 我是说 研究表明 |
[11:02] | that if you I’m not talking about studies, Paul. | 别跟我说研究 保罗 |
[11:03] | I’m talking about personal experience, | 我在讲个人经验 |
[11:05] | which you don’t have, so leave it alone. | 你没有的个人经验 别管这事儿了 |
[11:06] | Well, I’ve treated plenty of addicts before. | 我治疗过很多上瘾的人 |
[11:09] | But you’ve never been one. | 但你从来没上过瘾 |
[11:11] | Believe me, the last thing anyone needs | 相信我 他们最不需要的 |
[11:12] | is a naive 27-year-old giving them life advice. | 就是一个天真的27岁小孩儿给他们人生经验 |
[11:18] | I’m sorry, I know you’re trying to help. But it won’t. | 抱歉 我知道你想帮忙 但帮不上的 |
[11:23] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[11:26] | Yeah, better get back to it then. | 干活吧 |
[11:29] | Hey, look. | 听着 |
[11:31] | Look, all I’m saying is that Paul had to wait for two months | 我只是觉得保罗等了两个月 |
[11:35] | before they let him in the field. | 才让他出外勤 |
[11:36] | Cain’s already out there with Jordan. | 凯恩现在已经和乔丹一起出去了 |
[11:37] | – It’s been, what, a few weeks? – Yeah, well, Paul was an intern, | -才过多久 几周 -保罗当时是实习生 |
[11:40] | and Cain was an attending at an ER in Mexico. | 凯恩在墨西哥时是急诊科主治医师 |
[11:43] | I bet you wish you knew that before you hazed him. | 你肯定觉得要是捉弄他时知道这点就好了 |
[11:46] | Look, he was a nurse working under me. | 他当时是我手下的护士 |
[11:48] | Okay? And I didn’t haze him. | 好不好 再说我没有捉弄他 |
[11:49] | I told him to stop acting like a doctor. | 我让他别假装医生 |
[11:51] | – Which he was. – Which I didn’t know. | -他就是医生 -我当时又不知道 |
[11:53] | Look, all I’m saying is that the guy — | 我只是想说这家伙 |
[11:55] | Look, he just started, | 他刚开始工作 |
[11:56] | and he already thinks he runs the place. | 就已经觉得这里归他负责了 |
[11:58] | So you better start kissing his ass | 那你最好拍拍他的马屁 |
[11:59] | before you are out of a job. | 免得自己失业了 |
[12:03] | I ain’t kissing his ass. | 我才不拍他的马屁 |
[12:07] | Hassan needs the OR. The OR is on the base. | 哈桑需要手术 手术室在基地 |
[12:10] | – All we need is a ride. – I already said no. | -我们只要坐车过去 -我说过了不行 |
[12:12] | – Let me talk to your CO. – As far as you’re concerned, | -让我和你的长官谈谈 -就你而言 |
[12:14] | I’m your final say on transport. | 你坐车的问题我做主 |
[12:15] | So you’re just gonna let him die? | 那你就让他死掉吗 |
[12:18] | I’m sorry, Doc. It’s outta my control. | 对不起 医生 这不是我能掌控的 |
[12:22] | I’m just gonna get one of the villagers to give us a ride. | 那我就找村民载我们一程 |
[12:24] | No, you will not. You — | 不行 你 |
[12:26] | It’s a security risk. You need to let this go, | 这样有安全隐患 你该放手了 |
[12:27] | Callahan, because it’s not gonna happen. | 卡拉翰 这件事不可能的 |
[12:35] | She says her son needs your help. | 她说她儿子需要帮助 |
[12:36] | I know what she said. | 我知道她说什么 |
[12:37] | Okay, he’s dying, and it’s all on you. | 他要死了 这都是你的错 |
[12:40] | Doctors… my son… | 医生 我的儿子 |
[12:47] | So you were saying you never switched to a day job. | 你是说你从来没调过白班 |
[12:51] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[12:54] | Didn’t have a choice. | 没得选 |
[12:56] | Didn’t want to lose my job. | 不想丢工作 |
[12:58] | Already messed things up with my ex-wife. | 已经搞砸了和前妻的关系 |
[12:59] | Don’t wanna be a deadbeat dad, too. | 不想再做个混账老爸 |
[13:01] | It’s hard to imagine a deadbeat dad working 17 years of night shifts. | 很难想象一个混账老爸上十七年夜班 |
[13:05] | Mm. You got kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[13:07] | Uh, one. | 就一个 |
[13:08] | So you know. Do whatever it takes, right? | 那你就能明白 不惜一切代价 对吧 |
[13:11] | Hey, Drew? | 德鲁 |
[13:12] | – You got a minute? – Yeah. | -你有时间吗 -有 |
[13:14] | Hey — wait, wait, wait. Is this about me? | 等一下 等一下 是说我的事吗 |
[13:17] | Just don’t be whispering in the corner. I can take it. | 别在角落里偷偷说了 我能承受 |
[13:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:26] | Lee, I’m sorry to say | 李 我很遗憾 |
[13:28] | that with your arm in its current state, | 由于你手臂现在的情况 |
[13:31] | it’s not a viable option for us to reattach your hand. | 我们没办法把你的手接回去 |
[13:33] | So that’s it? | 所以只能这样了吗 |
[13:36] | It’s gone? | 没了 |
[13:37] | – But — – No hand? | -但是 -没有手了 |
[13:39] | – Well — – Won’t be able to work, | -是这样 -没法工作 |
[13:40] | put on my damn pants, play catch with my kid. | 没法穿裤子 陪孩子玩传球 |
[13:43] | – Well — – Y’all can’t take my hand. | -是这样 -你们不能夺走我的手 |
[13:45] | – I need my hand. – Listen, listen. | -我需要手 -听我说 |
[13:47] | There is one possible option, but it is a real Hail Mary. | 有一个可能的选择 但是这是孤注一掷 |
[13:52] | Please. What– whatever it takes to save it, I’ll do it. | 拜托了 只要能保住我的手怎样都可以 |
[13:56] | I’ll sign it. | 我会签字的 |
[13:56] | Okay. We can try and attach your hand | 好的 我们可以尝试在你手臂愈合期间 |
[14:00] | to your leg while the arm heals. | 把你的手接到腿上 |
[14:03] | Wait. What? | 等等 你说什么 |
[14:10] | It’s an innovative approach. | 这是一种创新疗法 |
[14:12] | How it works is, the healthy blood vessels in your leg | 原理是 在你的手臂愈合期间 |
[14:15] | keep your hand alive while your arm heals. | 腿部的健康血管保持手的活性 |
[14:17] | And once we restore normal blood flow to your arm, | 等你的手臂恢复正常的血流量 |
[14:20] | we reconnect your hand. | 我们再把手接上去 |
[14:21] | It’s out there, but it has worked. | 就是这样的 但是这种方法成功过 |
[14:25] | So my hand will be on my leg? | 这么说我的手长到腿上 |
[14:28] | – Yeah. – For a while. | -是的 -这是暂时的 |
[14:30] | It might be your only option of saving your hand. | 这可能是你保住手的唯一选择 |
[14:32] | If it works. | 如果成功的话 |
[14:34] | Look, I can explain a lot more to you | 去手术室的路上我还可以给你解释很多 |
[14:35] | on our way up to the OR, but we’d have to do surgery | 但我们必须趁你的手还有活性 |
[14:37] | right away while your hand is still viable. | 马上做手术 |
[14:39] | Do it. Do it, man. I’m all in for a chance. | 做吧 我愿意全力赌一次 |
[14:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:45] | My — my stomach. | 我的胃 |
[14:55] | His abdomen is diffusely tender. | 腹部有广泛压痛 |
[14:57] | Let’s get him straight to C.T. | 直接送去做CT |
[14:59] | Drew, we gotta get this abdominal issue resolved now. | 德鲁 腹部问题必须马上解决 |
[15:01] | If he’s not cleared for surgery in the next hour — | 如果一小时之内不能手术 |
[15:03] | He loses any chance of keeping his hand. I’m on it. | 他就没有机会保住手了 我马上处理 |
[15:19] | – We got you. – Are you okay? | -我们在 -你还好吗 |
[15:23] | – You guys okay? – Yeah. You? | -你们没事吧 -没事 你呢 |
[15:25] | I’m all right. I blew a tire. I gotta call in another rig. | 我没事 爆胎了 我得再叫一辆车 |
[15:29] | Hey, what’s the ETA? | 多久能到 |
[15:30] | 15 to 20. | 15到20分钟 |
[15:32] | He’s never gonna make it. He’s got a cardiac tamponade. | 他撑不了那么久 他有心脏压塞 |
[15:34] | Okay, we do this now. You ready, Boss? | 好的 我们来负责 你准备好了吗老大 |
[15:36] | – Yeah. Okay. – On you. | -准备好了 -听你的 |
[15:38] | All right. On three. | 好的 三秒倒数 |
[15:39] | One, two, three. | 三 二 一 |
[15:45] | I’ll intubate. You can open him up. | 我来插管 你来开胸 |
[15:50] | Here. | 给 |
[15:58] | Your tests came back negative for coronary artery disease, | 你的冠状动脉疾病检测呈阴性 |
[16:00] | but you have a large aortic aneurysm | 但是你有一个巨大的主动脉瘤 |
[16:02] | that’s causing your chest pain. | 从而导致了胸痛 |
[16:03] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:05] | We need to operate immediately. | 我们要马上手术 |
[16:07] | We’re gonna admit you to the hospital | 我们会马上准许你入院治疗 |
[16:08] | and get you optimized for surgery. | 并为你准备手术 |
[16:10] | Who’s doing the surgery? | 谁来手术 |
[16:12] | Dr. Gordon, the day shift surgeon. | 白班的戈登医生 |
[16:13] | He’s on his way right now. | 他马上就来 |
[16:15] | You’ve got the best cardiothoracic surgeon in the county in Scott, | 斯科特是县里最好的心胸外科手术医生 |
[16:19] | and you’re bringing in Dr. Garden? | 你却让什么咖登医生来 |
[16:21] | Uh, D-Dr. Gordon, actually. | 实际上是戈登医生 |
[16:23] | Yeah, that is not happening. | 休想 |
[16:28] | Hey, bud. How’s he doing? | 兄弟 他怎么样 |
[16:30] | He’s about to lose his hand. How do you think he’s doing? | 他的手要截肢了 你觉得他怎么样 |
[16:33] | Sorry, man. I was just checking in on you. | 抱歉兄弟 我只是来看看你 |
[16:35] | Sorry. I’m frustrated. | 对不起 是我太郁闷 |
[16:40] | I can’t figure it out. | 我弄不清楚 |
[16:42] | He’s got stomach pains one minute, he’s got none the next. | 他的胃有时好有时坏 |
[16:45] | I’ve eliminated a ton of things, | 我排除了很多可能 |
[16:46] | but I still can’t find out what’s causing it. | 但还是不知道原因是什么 |
[16:48] | Scott’s waiting on the C.T. and the labs. | 斯科特在等CT和检测结果 |
[16:50] | Maybe he can figure it out. | 也许他可以搞清楚 |
[16:51] | How long before Lee’s hand is no longer viable? | 李的手失去知觉多久了 |
[16:53] | 35 minutes. | 35分钟了 |
[16:59] | This guy — there but by the Grace of God go I. | 这个人 若非天恩眷顾绝难幸免 |
[17:03] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:05] | He’s like everybody I grew up with. | 他就像是我周围的人 |
[17:07] | He’s hard-working, he’s blue collar, | 他是个努力工作的蓝领 |
[17:09] | busts his ass trying to provide. | 拼了命地想要升职 |
[17:11] | And he finds himself on the verge of 40 with nothing. | 然后他发现自己年近40一无所成 |
[17:15] | Only reason I have anything is because I got lucky. | 我有所成就的唯一原因就是我很幸运 |
[17:18] | Come on. I wouldn’t call what you have luck. | 拜托 我不觉得你那是运气 |
[17:20] | I’d call it the residue of hard work. | 我认为是努力的结果 |
[17:23] | You think he doesn’t work as hard as me? | 你觉得他不如我努力吗 |
[17:25] | I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. | 我只是恰好在对的时间出现在了对的位置 |
[17:27] | I joined the Army, someone saw my potential, | 我入伍之后有人发现了我的潜力 |
[17:29] | then they helped me become a doctor. | 然后他们帮助我成为了一名医生 |
[17:31] | Here I am. My cousins? My friends? | 我在这里 我的兄弟呢 我的朋友呢 |
[17:34] | Their jobs are all gone, and they’re not coming back. | 他们都丢了工作 也都回不来了 |
[17:38] | Yeah, it can be a cold world. | 是啊 这是一个冷漠的世界 |
[17:41] | I’m definitely a thankful man. | 我绝对是一个感恩的人 |
[17:45] | But I have faith you’re gonna figure this out. | 但我相信你可以找到问题所在 |
[17:49] | And if I don’t, he doesn’t just lose his hand. | 如果我失败了 他失去的不仅仅是手 |
[17:52] | He loses everything. | 而是失去了一切 |
[18:13] | Heard about the accident. Are you sure you’re okay? | 听说了车祸 你确定你还好吗 |
[18:15] | Yeah, we’re fine, but I don’t know if Travis is gonna make it. | 没事 但我不知道崔维斯能不能挺过来 |
[18:17] | – What happened? – Cardiac laceration. | -发生了什么 -心脏撕裂 |
[18:18] | Cain did a thoracotomy and a stapled him up, | 凯恩做了胸廓切开术并进行了缝合 |
[18:20] | but Travis needs an OR now. Where is Scott? | 但崔维斯现在就需要手术 斯科特呢 |
[18:23] | He’s tied up with his patient. | 他正在忙他的患者 |
[18:24] | – I called in the back-up team. – Okay. Thank you. | -我去叫人支援 -好的谢谢 |
[18:29] | – Thanks, Dr. Alexander. We got it from here. – Okay. | -谢谢亚历山大医生 交给我们 -好的 |
[18:36] | Holy crap. We just did that. | 卧槽 我们成功了 |
[18:39] | Yeah. Yeah, we did, Boss. | 是的 我们成功了 |
[18:47] | Okay, his BP’s coming back. | 好的 他的血压回来了 |
[18:49] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[18:53] | He needs an OR. We — | 他需要立即手术 我们 |
[18:55] | We really have to get him to the base. | 我们要马上带他回基地 |
[18:56] | All we can do is make him comfortable. | 我们只能让他舒服一点 |
[18:59] | You’re not in Texas anymore. | 你现在不是在得州 |
[19:01] | We don’t get happy endings here. We’re in a war zone. | 我们没好结果的 我们在战区 |
[19:04] | Thanks. I hadn’t noticed that. | 谢谢 我刚才没意识到这个 |
[19:06] | Don’t get their hopes up when you can’t control the outcome. | 如果你不能控制结果就不要给他们希望 |
[19:08] | First rule of doctoring. | 这是行医首要的原则 |
[19:10] | Yeah, I thought the first rule of doctoring is “Do no harm.” | 好吧 我觉得医生的第一守则是「不伤害」 |
[19:12] | Well, you are doing harm. You just can’t see it. | 你就在伤害别人 只是你看不见 |
[19:15] | I’ve been here. I can. | 我一直在这里 我能看见 |
[19:17] | Or maybe you’ve stopped trying. | 或者说你只是没有坚持 |
[19:19] | I’ve stopped trying? | 我没有坚持 |
[19:23] | You’ve been here, what, a month? | 你来了多久 一个月吗 |
[19:26] | And you’ll probably be gone in another month. | 你可能再有一个月就要走了 |
[19:28] | I’ve been here three years and I’m never leaving. | 我来了三年了 从未离开 |
[19:30] | So don’t tell me I’ve stopped trying. | 所以不要跟我说我没有坚持 |
[19:32] | – I just meant – No, that you’re an American who has choices. | -我是说 -不 你是有选择的美国人 |
[19:35] | These people don’t, and neither do I. | 这些人没有选择 我也没有 |
[19:37] | I broke the rules once. | 我曾经坏过一次规矩 |
[19:39] | They kicked me out for six months. | 他们把我赶出去了六个月 |
[19:41] | I had to beg on my hands and knees to be let back in. | 我必须要可怜乞求他们才能回来 |
[19:44] | You don’t… Do you know how many people were lost | 你不…你知道有多少我本能救下来的人 |
[19:47] | that I could have saved? | 已经不见了吗 |
[19:48] | You don’t think that still weighs on me? | 你以为我不难受吗 |
[19:53] | So do I have to sacrifice one to save a hundred sometimes? Yes. | 有时候我不得不为了救一百个人而牺牲一个人 |
[19:57] | I don’t want to sacrifice any. | 我不想牺牲任何人 |
[19:58] | Well, then you’re in the wrong place. | 那你来错地方了 |
[20:05] | Look, I think it’s great you’re here, actually making a difference. | 我觉得你来这里有所作为 特别好 |
[20:08] | But if you’re gonna be here, | 但如果你要留在这儿 |
[20:10] | you have to follow the rules or you’ll ruin it for everyone. | 你就必须遵守规则 不然你会害了所有人 |
[20:18] | That kid still good to travel? | 那孩子还能动身吗 |
[20:19] | – No, he’s in no condition. – Yeah. He’s good. | -不行 他状态太差了 -能 他没事 |
[20:22] | He’s been cleared for transport. We’re taking him back to base. | 他得到了运送许可 我们要把他带回基地 |
[20:24] | What? How? | 什么 怎么带 |
[20:25] | Learn to take a win. Okay? Let’s go. | 学着如何取胜好吗 我们走 |
[20:37] | Are you kidding me with this? | 你在和我开玩笑吗 |
[20:38] | Dr. Gordon has just as much experience doing these as I do. | 戈登医生和我的经验一样多 |
[20:42] | It’s a standard procedure. | 这就是个标准流程 |
[20:43] | And yet, if this were anybody else besides Alan, | 可他要是艾伦之外的任何人 |
[20:45] | you’d be doing the surgery. | 做手术的就会是你了 |
[20:47] | He needs you. | 他需要的是你 |
[20:48] | Yeah, and where was he when I needed him? | 是 可当我需要他的时候 他在哪儿 |
[20:52] | Look, I know what he’s here to do, and I don’t want to hear it. | 我知道他为何而来 但我并不想听 |
[20:55] | Okay? He was my sponsor, Annie. | 好吗 他是我的保证人 安妮 |
[20:58] | My sponsor. And he brought me a drink. | 我的保证人 他却拿酒给我 |
[21:00] | And you took it. | 那你也喝了啊 |
[21:02] | I’m sorry, Scott. I know this brings up all kinds of issues, | 抱歉 斯科特 我知道这会带来各种问题 |
[21:05] | but you have to take responsibility. | 但你得承担责任 |
[21:07] | Please don’t quote program to me. | 别对我说教了 |
[21:10] | Maybe you need to have the program quoted to you. | 也许你正需要别人来提醒你 |
[21:16] | Look, if you don’t wanna do the surgery | 要是你觉得太私人了 |
[21:18] | because it cuts too close to home, then fine. | 不想做这场手术 也行 |
[21:21] | But you have to at least talk to him. | 但你至少去和他谈谈 |
[21:23] | – No, I don’t. – He’s scared to death, Scott. | -不 我不去 -他很害怕 斯科特 |
[21:25] | That can’t be good for his surgery. | 这对他的手术没有任何好处 |
[21:27] | He wants to make amends. Let him. | 他想赎罪 让他赎吧 |
[21:30] | You can’t keep punishing him for one mistake. | 你不能因为一个错误而一直惩罚他 |
[21:33] | That mistake cost me my sobriety. | 那个错误害得我不再清醒 |
[21:37] | And he wants to apologize. | 而他想要道歉 |
[21:41] | Malik gave you another chance. | 马利克给了你机会 |
[21:42] | You can’t give one to Alan? | 你不能也给艾伦一个机会吗 |
[21:48] | Code blue. ICU room 4. | 紧急呼叫 重症监护室四号房 |
[21:52] | That’s Alan. Come on! | 是艾伦 走吧 |
[21:56] | – What happened? – The aneurysm ruptured. | -怎么回事 -动脉瘤破裂 |
[21:58] | 24 at the lip. Usual settings. | 距口腔[门齿]24厘米 常规设置 |
[22:00] | – I don’t understand. – He’s gonna be okay. | -我不明白 -他会没事的 |
[22:03] | I’m taking him up to the OR right now to repair the aneurysm. | 我现在带他去手术室修复动脉瘤 |
[22:05] | Paul, you jump in with Drew. I got this. | 保罗 你去帮德鲁 这里我来 |
[22:07] | So you’re going to do the surgery? | 这么说你要做手术了 |
[22:09] | It’s the only chance he’s got now. | 这是他现在唯一的机会了 |
[22:10] | Paul, tell the OR we’re on our way. | 保罗 告诉手术室我们马上到 |
[22:23] | Hey, so Scott tagged out. | 斯科特「触杀出局」了 |
[22:24] | He’s in the OR with an aneurysm rupture. | 他在手术室修复破裂的动脉瘤 |
[22:26] | But Kenny filled me in. Any news on Lee’s results? | 肯尼都告诉我了 李的结果怎么样了 |
[22:29] | Not a lot. C.T.’s negative. Hemoglobin’s a 9. | 不太清楚 CT结果正常 血红蛋白指数为九 |
[22:31] | I’m sending a repeat and type and cross. | 我要再做一次交叉配型 |
[22:33] | But I’m running out of time. | 但时间不多了 |
[22:34] | Abdominal pain, memory loss, vomiting. | 腹痛 失忆 呕吐 |
[22:37] | Yep. | 没错 |
[22:42] | Son of a bitch. That’s it. | 天啊 我知道了 |
[22:44] | – What is it? – It’s lead poisoning. | -是什么 -这是铅中毒 |
[22:47] | Lead poisoning? | 铅中毒吗 |
[22:48] | Yeah, look at the… look at the lead lines on his bones. | 是的 看他骨头上的铅线 |
[22:50] | I’ve never seen that before. Nice catch. | 我从没见过 不错 |
[22:52] | Can you handle the chelation therapy in the OR? | 你会在手术中实施螯合疗法吧 |
[22:54] | – We got about 15 minutes. – Yeah, definitely. | -我们有大概十五分钟 -没问题 |
[22:56] | – I’ll tell the microsurgeon to scrub in. – Perfect. | -我去告诉显微外科医生准备做手术 -好 |
[23:02] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[23:06] | I heard you were here. | 我听说你在这儿 |
[23:08] | Look, whatever you wanna say to me, I’ve already heard tonight. | 不管你想说什么 我今晚都听过了 |
[23:10] | I’m sorry I stole the pills a month ago. | 抱歉我一个月前偷走了药 |
[23:13] | I know you all trusted me. I jeopardized your job… | 我知道你们信任我 我还危及到了你的工作 |
[23:17] | I wasn’t even gonna go there. | 我没打算说这些 |
[23:20] | Might as well. Everybody else has. | 说也无妨 其他人都说了 |
[23:25] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[23:27] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:30] | So, um… | 对了… |
[23:32] | Shannon says that Scott is operating on Alan. | 香农说斯科特在给艾伦做手术 |
[23:36] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[23:38] | Uh, well, no, but he’s mentioned him. | 不认识 但听他说起过 |
[23:42] | I mean, he always tried to keep his recovery separate. | 他总是想独自恢复 |
[23:44] | – Easier said than done. – Yeah. | -说起来容易做起来难 -没错 |
[23:49] | So how was Scott? | 斯科特还好吗 |
[23:51] | Not happy about me bringing Alan here. | 因为我把艾伦带过来而不高兴 |
[23:54] | He made that clear. | 他说得很清楚 |
[23:56] | What was I supposed to do? | 那我当时应该怎么办呢 |
[23:57] | You’re the V.A. Now. Alan’s a vet. | 你是退役军人处的 艾伦是退伍兵 |
[24:00] | You did the right thing. You did. | 你做得对 真的 |
[24:03] | Yeah, it’s just complicated. | 是啊 就是很复杂而已 |
[24:05] | My middle name. | 我的中间名 |
[24:08] | Apparently, it’s mine, too. | 显然我的也是 |
[24:12] | So, um… | 那么 |
[24:14] | if you have a minute, | 你要是有空的话 |
[24:16] | I would really like to talk to you about T.C. | 我真的很想跟你说说TC |
[24:20] | Ah, the light stuff. | 轻松的话题 |
[24:22] | Yeah, I talked to him yesterday. | 对 我昨天跟他谈了 |
[24:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:29] | Uh, should we go get a coffee? | 我们去喝杯咖啡吧 |
[24:32] | Yeah. We might need it. | 好 正需要呢 |
[24:36] | So we’ll start treating you for lead toxicity in the OR. | 我们先在手术室里治铅中毒 |
[24:39] | That won’t mess with saving my hand? | 不会耽误保住我的手吧 |
[24:41] | No, not at all. | 不会的 |
[24:43] | We should talk about how you got exposed in the first place. | 应该先说说你是怎么暴露在有毒环境下的 |
[24:46] | Uh, working with batteries, hanging out in car shops. | 跟电池打交道 经常去汽车销售店 |
[24:50] | – Any of that sound right? – No. | -诸如此类你做没做过 -没有 |
[24:52] | What about lead paint? | 含铅涂料呢 |
[24:55] | It’s usually kids eating paint chips. | 一般小孩才吃剥落油漆片 |
[24:57] | You haven’t been doing that, have you? | 你没那么干过吧 |
[24:59] | – I think I’d remember that. – Right. | -要是吃了我会记得的 -对 |
[25:01] | Hey, Lee, I’d like you to meet Dr. Dominguez, our specialist. | 李 来认识下多明戈斯医生 专家 |
[25:04] | You are gonna attach my hand to my leg? | 你要把我的手和腿绑在一起吗 |
[25:08] | With the help of Dr. Cummings here, yes. | 让卡明斯医生帮忙 对 |
[25:14] | Y’all think I can get some water first? | 我能不能先喝口水 |
[25:16] | The stuff at work sucks. | 单位的水难喝死了 |
[25:17] | Uh, we actually — we can’t give you water before surgery. Sorry. | 做手术前不能给你喝水 抱歉 |
[25:22] | Back that up, Lee. | 等等 李 |
[25:23] | What do you mean, the water at work sucks? Sucks how? | 你说单位的水难喝是什么意思 怎么难喝了 |
[25:25] | You know, like really nasty egg water. | 有一股臭鸡蛋味 |
[25:28] | We try to avoid it, really, | 我们也试过不喝 |
[25:29] | but at the end of a shift, you take whatever’s wet. | 但值班值到最后 只要是水都喝 |
[25:32] | Right. Um, how long has it been like that? | 好 这种情况持续多久了 |
[25:34] | I don’t know. Since I’ve been there. Years. | 我不知道 从我到那儿就这样 好几年了 |
[25:37] | Mr. Harris, I’d like to discuss the procedure with you | 哈里斯先生 上楼之前 我想跟你谈谈 |
[25:40] | – before we go upstairs. – All right. | -手术过程 -好 |
[25:42] | If the water at the workplace is contaminated… | 要是你单位的水被污染了 |
[25:45] | We gotta test every worker in the oil field | 我们得给每一个油田工人做体检 |
[25:46] | for lead poisoning. Lee might not be the only one. | 看他们是否铅中毒 李可能不是唯一一个 |
[25:50] | Why are we stopping? We gotta get him there. | 为什么停了 我们得把他送过去 |
[25:52] | Not until the Colonel vets the mom on the intel. | 得等上校核查过妈妈的情报 |
[25:55] | She’s lying, we turn this circus around and head back. | 要是她撒谎 我们就调头回去 |
[25:57] | What, we just let him die? | 什么 让他等死吗 |
[25:58] | Getting his hopes up is not my problem. That’s on you. | 让他重燃希望的不是我 怪你 |
[26:01] | Colonel’s ready! Bring her in! | 上校准备好了 带她进来 |
[26:06] | Here. Let me help. | 来 我帮你 |
[26:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:14] | Did she tell you what she has? | 她告诉你她有什么了吗 |
[26:15] | That’s above my pay grade. | 我付不起 |
[26:17] | “Mongo just pawn in game of life.” | 「蒙戈只是生活这场游戏里的卒子」 |
[26:22] | “Blazing Saddles”? | 《神枪小子》 |
[26:24] | It’s a movie. Used to watch it with my grandparents. | 是一部电影 以前常和我祖父母一起看 |
[26:26] | Oh, he’s seizing. | 他癫痫发作了 |
[26:27] | Must be the hypoglycemia. | 肯定是低血糖 |
[26:31] | Are you sure this is going to work? | 你确定这样行吗 |
[26:33] | It’s all we’ve got. Just — just slam it. | 我们只能这样了 推药 |
[26:38] | There’s not much time. We’ve gotta get him to an OR now! | 时间不多了 得马上送他进手术室 |
[26:41] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[26:48] | I think T.C.’s doing what he needs to do to process the loss. | 我觉得TC这样做才能让自己平复悲痛心情 |
[26:52] | You know, as long as he’s in Syria, | 只要他在叙利亚 |
[26:54] | Topher’s death doesn’t seem as real to him, you know? | 陶福的死对他来说就没那么真实 |
[26:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:00] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[27:02] | You know, it’s just so dangerous over there, | 只是那边太危险 |
[27:04] | and it’s getting worse every day. | 而且局势每天都在恶化 |
[27:06] | And you know T.C. He sees danger, he goes right toward it. | 你了解TC 他看到危险就直冲过去 |
[27:11] | I don’t wanna lose him, too. | 我不想也失去他 |
[27:12] | I know that feeling. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[27:14] | Hell, I lived it. | 我也经历过 |
[27:17] | But at some point, you gotta let it go. | 但有时候 你得放下 |
[27:21] | That worry — I mean, it’s not gonna do them any good, or you. | 那种忧虑 对他们对你都没有好处 |
[27:25] | Whatever happens will happen. | 要发生的事终会发生 |
[27:27] | You can’t control it from 10,000 miles or 10 feet. | 不管离得多远多近你都没法控制 |
[27:31] | So when we can let ourselves off the hook… | 等我们不再自我折磨 |
[27:37] | it feels like peace. | 感觉就平静多了 |
[27:45] | You sound like you’re in a really good place. | 你说得像你旁观者清一样 |
[27:48] | I am. | 没错 |
[27:50] | I really am. | 我的确是 |
[27:51] | I finally think, fingers crossed, | 我最后想 虔诚祈祷 |
[27:54] | I’ve figured out the answer. | 我找到解决办法了 |
[27:56] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[28:02] | Look… | 听着 |
[28:05] | I made these apologies before — | 我之前道歉过 |
[28:07] | – Annie, you don’t have to. – No, I-I do. | -安妮 你不用 -不 我需要 |
[28:09] | You don’t have to apologize. | 你不用道歉 |
[28:10] | No, I really do, | 不 我真的需要 |
[28:11] | because this time, it’s real and honest. | 因为这一次我是真心的 |
[28:17] | I hated you because T.C. loved you. | 我恨你是因为TC爱你 |
[28:22] | Wh– What are you | 你 你什么 |
[28:23] | Because I was in love with T.C. | 因为我那时爱着TC |
[28:29] | Don’t get me wrong. I loved Thad, | 别误会 我爱萨德 |
[28:31] | but I was… | 可是我 |
[28:35] | in love with T.C. | 也爱TC |
[28:37] | I knew nothing would ever come of it, | 我知道不会有任何结果 |
[28:39] | but I held out hope for a while. | 但是有一阵我仍抱有希望 |
[28:43] | And then he met you. | 后来他遇到了你 |
[28:46] | And that was it. He was done for. | 于是我的希望破灭了 他爱上了你 |
[28:48] | So I blamed you for all my problems | 所以我把所有的问题都怪在你身上 |
[28:53] | instead of the booze and the pills I was taking. | 而不是我喝的那些酒和嗑的那些药 |
[29:01] | I’m sorry to hit you with all this right now. I just… | 很抱歉现在突然跟你说起这些 我只是 |
[29:05] | I don’t feel like I’ve ever really been honest with you. | 我觉得我从来没有真正地对你这样坦诚过 |
[29:09] | I need to finally set things right. | 我需要把问题彻底解决 |
[29:15] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[29:17] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你不用说什么 |
[29:20] | Just… | 只要 |
[29:23] | just know how sorry I am for hurting you… | 只要知道因为我的烂事而伤害了你和TC |
[29:27] | and for hurting T.C. with all my crap. | 我感到多么地抱歉就行了 |
[29:32] | I just was in so much pain, I-I didn’t realize | 我当时特别地伤心 而并没有意识到 |
[29:36] | that you were the best friend I ever could have had. | 你是我能拥有的最好的朋友 |
[29:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:42] | No, Annie, I wasn’t always the best, either. | 不 安妮 我也不总是你最好的朋友 |
[29:46] | And I-I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:50] | I’m really sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[30:07] | Hey, Lee. How you feeling? | 李 感觉如何 |
[30:09] | Little light-headed. | 有点头晕 |
[30:16] | Did you do it? | 你们做到了吗 |
[30:18] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[30:19] | We believe you’ll make a full recovery and be able to return to work. | 我们相信你能完全康复并回到工作岗位 |
[30:23] | Can I see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[30:25] | Um, yes. Yes, you can. | 行 你可以看看 |
[30:27] | But remember, it’s temporary, okay? | 不过记住这只是暂时的 好吗 |
[30:29] | It’s only gonna look like this for a few months. | 只有几个月会这个样子 |
[30:31] | Then we’re gonna have to put it back where actually it belongs. | 之后我们就会让它回到原来的位置 |
[30:33] | On my ass. | 够烦的 |
[30:36] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[30:39] | Seriously, man, thank you. | 说真的 谢谢你 |
[30:42] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢你 |
[30:43] | You saved my life. You saved my livelihood. | 你救了我的命和我赖以生存的手 |
[30:50] | Of course, now I’m-a have to take two jobs now | 当然 现在我大概得打两份工 |
[30:51] | to pay for this, I guess. | 来为这个手术买单 |
[30:54] | Uh, I don’t think you have to worry about that. | 我觉得你不用担心这个 |
[30:55] | I think your company is gonna be paying for it for a long time. | 你的公司应该会一直为你买单 |
[30:58] | Ready to take a look? | 准备好看一眼了吗 |
[30:59] | Yeah. Serve her up. | 准备好了 上菜吧 |
[31:02] | Here we go. | 那我们来看看吧 |
[31:09] | Now, that is a conversation starter, ain’t it? | 这是个打开话题的好方式 不是吗 |
[31:13] | It is that. Yeah. | 可不是吗 |
[31:21] | – Ready to see your family? – Yeah. | -准备好见你的家人了吗 -是的 |
[31:26] | – Thank you, boys. – Absolutely, man. | -谢了 伙计们 -当然 |
[31:29] | Hell of a job, Drew. You never quit. | 干得漂亮 德鲁 你从不放弃 |
[31:31] | Hey, neither did you. Or neither did Lee. | 你也不会 李也不会放弃 |
[31:34] | It’s the way it should be, right? | 就应该是这样的 对吗 |
[31:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:37] | All right, Mollie, | 好了 莫莉 |
[31:37] | let us know if Travis needs anything, okay? | 如果崔维斯有什么需要就告诉我们好吗 |
[31:39] | You got it. I’ll call when he wakes up. | 没问题 他醒来的时候我会叫你的 |
[31:40] | – Keep us posted. – Yeah. | -有消息就告诉我们 -好 |
[31:44] | Hey, is that your patient from the oil field? | 你的那个患者是从油田来的吗 |
[31:46] | – How’s he doing? – Better. | -他怎么样了 -好多了 |
[31:47] | His, uh, family’s on the way in now. | 他的家人在来医院的路上 |
[31:48] | You should check his lead level. | 你应该检查一下他的血铅水平 |
[31:50] | We think the water at his work was contaminated. | 我们认为他的工作地的水被污染了 |
[31:51] | Company was using an unregulated well. | 公司用了不规范的井 |
[31:53] | Son of a bitch. Flint right here in Texas. | 混蛋 得克萨斯版的弗林特水中毒事件啊 |
[31:56] | Those lead lines? | 那些是铅线吗 |
[31:57] | Yeah. Found them on his coworker. | 对 在他的同事身上发现的 |
[31:59] | All right, we’ll get Travis tested. | 好吧 我们会给崔维斯测的 |
[32:00] | Cain, do you want to add on — | 凯恩 你能去加上 |
[32:01] | Add lead levels to his blood work. | 把血铅指标加在他的血检里 |
[32:02] | You got it, Boss. | 没问题 老大 |
[32:02] | We got OSHA and the Texas Board of Health | 我们让职业安全健康署和得州卫生局 |
[32:04] | tracking down everybody who ever worked there. | 追踪所有曾经在那工作过的人 |
[32:06] | Everyone who came in contact with the water is coming here. | 所有与污水接触过的人都会来这就诊 |
[32:08] | What about the press? | 媒体舆论如何 |
[32:09] | I mean, these people need to be exposed. | 我的意思是这些人应该被曝光 |
[32:10] | They need to be punished. | 他们应该受到惩罚 |
[32:11] | Court of public opinion. I like the way this guy thinks. | 舆论的法庭 我喜欢这家伙的想法 |
[32:13] | I’m on it. | 我现在就去办 |
[32:17] | So I was replaying the rescue out in the field, and… | 我刚刚在外面又重演了一次那样的救援 |
[32:21] | your way might have been the right way. | 也许你的方法是对的 |
[32:24] | Might have, but might have been wrong, too. | 也许吧 但也可能是错的 |
[32:26] | – It all worked out. – So when you ran your ER, | -没准都行 -当初你管理急诊室时 |
[32:29] | how did you deal with being the one | 如果总是自己做艰难决定 |
[32:30] | who always had to make the tough decisions? | 你是怎么解决的 |
[32:31] | Ah, with great power comes great responsibility. | 能力越大 责任越大 |
[32:34] | Did you just quote me Spider-Man as your leadership mantra? | 你刚刚是引用了蜘蛛侠的话作为领导真言吗 |
[32:37] | Actually, I think Lord Melbourne said a version of that first. | 实际上 我认为这是墨尔本勋爵的首创 |
[32:40] | Hmm. But I do believe in the sentiment. | 但我是相信这样的观点的 |
[32:43] | All right, I’ll get his labs tested. | 我去给他做化验 |
[32:45] | See you later, Boss. | 待会见 老大 |
[32:46] | Stop calling me “Boss.” | 别再叫我老大了 |
[32:48] | Okay, Boss. | 没问题 老大 |
[32:53] | We need to get him inside. He’s spiking a fever. | 我们得把他转到室内去 他发烧了 |
[32:57] | Come on. Come on. What’s the holdup? | 快啊 快啊 为什么还不让进 |
[33:01] | They’re good! | 放他们进来 |
[33:02] | Okay, Doc. Lucky day. Mama must’ve had something real. | 好 医生 祝你好运 他妈妈有点真货 |
[33:06] | T.C., what did you do? | TC 你干了什么 |
[33:09] | What did you tell her to say? | 你要她怎么说的 |
[33:13] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[33:27] | I can’t believe you told the mother to give false intel. | 不敢相信你让那个母亲说了假的情报 |
[33:31] | So what? It worked, didn’t it? | 然后呢 起作用了 不是吗 |
[33:33] | You’re playing with fire. You’re just too pigheaded to see it. | 你在玩火 只不过太顽固而没有意识到 |
[33:36] | Or to care. | 或谨慎起来 |
[33:39] | It’s not a malrotation. | 不是肠扭转不良 |
[33:40] | Yeah, I can see that. | 我看到了 |
[33:41] | Something else must be obstructing his bowel. | 一定是其他什么东西引起的肠梗阻 |
[33:43] | No hernia. No intussusception. | 没有疝气 也没有肠套叠 |
[33:53] | Roundworms. | 蛔虫 |
[33:54] | Ascaris. Very common here. | 蛔虫 这里很常见 |
[33:56] | But I’m sure you already knew that. | 我也相信你一定早就知道了 |
[33:58] | You’re the expert on all things Syria. | 你是叙利亚万事通 |
[34:01] | I’m just trying to help a kid. | 我只是在努力救这个孩子 |
[34:03] | We’ll have to treat his family, | 我们得用驱虫剂治疗他的家人 |
[34:04] | maybe the village with anthelmintics. | 也许整个村子 |
[34:06] | It won’t be enough. | 驱虫剂会不够的 |
[34:07] | Do you know how many of these cases I’ve seen? | 你知道我见过多少这样的病例吗 |
[34:10] | It’s so frustrating. | 实在是太令人沮丧了 |
[34:11] | It’s always one step forward, two steps back. | 总是向前走一步 往后退两步 |
[34:13] | It never ends. | 永远都是这样 |
[34:15] | And these families don’t have clean water. | 这些家庭没办法喝到干净的水 |
[34:16] | And without infrastructure and education — | 也没有基础设施 受不了教育 |
[34:18] | So in your mind, we shouldn’t have saved him? | 所以在你看来 我们不该救他吗 |
[34:21] | Please. You’re insufferable. | 拜托 你真让人受不了 |
[34:23] | Are you like this with everybody? | 你对每个人都是这样吗 |
[34:26] | No wonder they kicked you out of Texas. | 难怪他们把你赶出得州呢 |
[34:28] | Hey, I’m just not wired to give up. | 我只是不想放弃 |
[34:30] | And neither is anybody else here. | 这里的其他人也一样 |
[34:35] | But I don’t know, maybe we’ve gotten too used | 但我不知道 也许我们太习惯于遵守规定 |
[34:38] | to following the rules, used to being told what to do, | 习惯于做我们该做的 |
[34:40] | because we can’t do our jobs without them. | 因为没了他们 我们也完不成工作 |
[34:43] | So maybe we could use a good dose of T.C. Callahan. | 也许我们需要来一剂TC·卡拉翰 |
[34:48] | Mm. That sounded dirty. | 那听起来很色情 |
[34:50] | Glad you caught on. | 很高兴你听懂了 |
[34:55] | Whenever you’re ready. | 只要你准备好了 |
[34:57] | I’ll be here. | 我都在 |
[35:11] | So he’ll need to be here for a week or so, | 他需要在这儿住一个星期左右 |
[35:14] | but he should make a full recovery. | 但他应该会恢复得很好的 |
[35:17] | I’m so glad to hear that. | 很高兴听到你这么说 |
[35:19] | Thank you for stepping in. I know that wasn’t easy. | 谢谢你的加入 我知道那不容易 |
[35:23] | No. It was fine, really. | 不 没关系的 |
[35:26] | I made him being here a bigger deal than it needed to be. | 是我让他现在变得更难处理了 |
[35:30] | I should have let him make amends when he wanted to. | 当初他想补偿的时候我应该同意的 |
[35:32] | It means a lot to Alan. | 这对艾伦来说意义很大 |
[35:34] | It’s why you brought him in, isn’t it? | 这正是你带他来的原因 不是吗 |
[35:36] | No, I brought him in because he needed the best surgeon. | 不 我带他来是因为他需要最好的医生 |
[35:42] | But I came here because… | 但我来是因为 |
[35:45] | I wanted to see you. | 我想见你 |
[35:47] | I’m glad you did. | 很高兴你来了 |
[35:49] | I know you’ve been holding on to me | 我知道你一直没抛弃我 |
[35:51] | because you’re worried if you let me go, I’ll break. | 因为你担心如果你让我走 我会崩溃 |
[35:54] | – That’s not true. – Just let me finish. | -不是那样的 -听我说完 |
[35:56] | I’m not gonna break. | 我不会崩溃 |
[35:58] | In fact, I might even be stronger on my own. | 事实上 我一个人会变得更加坚强 |
[36:04] | I’ve always used people as a crutch, | 我总是需要别人的帮助 |
[36:07] | from Thad to T.C… | 从萨德到TC |
[36:11] | to you. | 再到你 |
[36:13] | I need to find out what it’s like going solo. | 我得明白一个人过是什么样子的 |
[36:15] | But you don’t have to be alone. | 但你不必一个人 |
[36:17] | I want to. | 我想一个人 |
[36:21] | We watched this movie in rehab. | 我们一起在戒毒时看的这部电影 |
[36:24] | “Wild.” | 《涉足荒野》 |
[36:26] | Have you seen it? | 你看过吗 |
[36:28] | Um…the hiking one? | 徒步旅行的那一部吗 |
[36:30] | It’s about so much more than that. | 可不止徒步旅行 |
[36:32] | – Well… – But yeah. | -好吧 -但没错 |
[36:34] | Um, Reese Witherspoon goes on this solo hike on the PCT… | 瑞茜·威瑟斯彭独自徒步太平洋山脊国家步道 |
[36:38] | Yeah. | 是 |
[36:39] | …and finds peace there. | 在那找到了安宁 |
[36:44] | I think I need that. Mm-hmm. | 我觉得那正是我需要的 |
[36:47] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[36:48] | I mean, it — it sounds pretty…extreme. | 我是说 那听起来很…极端 |
[36:54] | My bags are already packed. | 我的行李已经打包好了 |
[36:56] | You’re my last goodbye. | 你是我最后一个得道别的人 |
[36:58] | Well… | 好吧 |
[37:03] | So are we… | 所以我们是… |
[37:05] | Breaking up. | 分手了 |
[37:08] | But still friends. | 但还是朋友 |
[37:11] | I mean, honestly, it’s what’s the best for both of us, right? | 说实话 这对我们都好 对吗 |
[37:15] | We’re like the textbook of recovery mistakes — | 我们就像是恢复错误的范例 |
[37:18] | I hooked up with the ex of the woman I couldn’t stand, | 我和自己最讨厌的女人的前任搞在一起 |
[37:21] | while you start dating the sister-in-law of the guy you couldn’t stand? | 你是在和自己最讨厌的家伙的弟妹约会 |
[37:26] | They might not ever let us into a meeting again. | 他们可能不会再让我们会面了 |
[37:31] | Well, I know it sounds like that on paper, | 我知道这听起来很客套 |
[37:35] | but I really care about you. | 但我真的很在意你 |
[37:37] | I know you do. And you’re an amazing man. | 我知道你很在意我 你是个好人 |
[37:40] | And I really care about you. | 我真的很在意你 |
[37:45] | But this girl’s gotta hit the trail. | 但是我得出发了 |
[37:49] | Well, we only just started testing, | 我们才刚刚开始化验 |
[37:50] | but almost all of them are coming up positive for lead poisoning. | 但几乎所有人都显示有铅中毒的迹象 |
[37:54] | The company knew the whole time. | 那公司一直都知道 |
[37:55] | I’d like to pin those company’s executives to the ground | 我想把这些公司的高管按在地上 |
[37:57] | and pour 50 gallons down their throats. | 给他们的喉咙里倒50加仑 |
[38:00] | Guess it wouldn’t be the wisest thing to do. | 我想那不是最明智的做法 |
[38:02] | No, it would not. But don’t think for a second | 不 不是 但是别以为 |
[38:04] | that I haven’t thought of it either. | 我没这么想过 |
[38:06] | So how’d Cain do out there? | 凯恩干得怎么样 |
[38:08] | Seems like he’s fitting in, minus the whole Kenny vendetta. | 看起来他正融入进来 除了和肯尼的恩怨 |
[38:10] | Yeah. I’m gonna have to work on that. | 是啊 我得在这件事上努力一下 |
[38:12] | But, you know, as far as being a doctor, he’s damn good. | 但是 就一名医生而言 他很厉害 |
[38:16] | We are lucky to have him. | 我们很幸运能拥有他 |
[38:18] | Topher would have definitely approved. | 陶福肯定也会认可的 |
[38:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:24] | Uh, but most of all, | 但最重要的是 |
[38:25] | I think he would’ve approved of the job you’re doing. | 我觉得他肯定会认可你的工作 |
[38:29] | You’re our new leader, and we’re behind you, | 你是我们的新领导 我们支持你 |
[38:31] | and you should know that. | 你应该知道 |
[38:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:35] | Come here. Hey. | 过来 |
[38:37] | Now, if you screw up, out you go. | 如果你搞砸的话 你就得走人了 |
[38:40] | You’re gone. | 你就走了 |
[38:40] | Thanks, man. That’s a hell of a speech. | 谢了 哥们 说得真好 |
[38:43] | – Mm, call me Braveheart. – Yeah. | -叫我英雄本色 -好 |
[38:47] | Oh, hey, is — is this breakfast, or… | 这是早餐还是 |
[38:49] | God, no. | 天啊 不 |
[38:53] | Shannon, you ever hear the story about Paul’s first day here? | 香农 你听过保罗第一天来这的故事吗 |
[38:55] | Don’t spoil it for me. I’m waiting for the movie. | 别剧透 我还等着看电影了 |
[38:58] | So Paul was showing off his juggling skills, right? | 当时保罗正卖弄他的杂耍技巧 |
[39:01] | But what he didn’t know was that the things | 但他不知道的是 |
[39:02] | he was juggling came straight from the butt box. | 他杂耍的道具是从肛门收集箱里拿出来的 |
[39:04] | Okay, this is relevant how? | 好吧 这有什么关系 |
[39:05] | That’s — that’s the first day you met Topher, right? | 那是你第一天见陶福 是吗 |
[39:07] | And then, you — you reached out and shook his hand. | 之后 你伸出手和他握了握 |
[39:09] | You — you should’ve seen Topher’s face. | 你真应该看看但是陶福的表情 |
[39:11] | He ran to the bathroom as fast as he could | 他飞快地跑到厕所 |
[39:12] | and scrubbed his hands like a surgeon. | 像外科医生一样刷洗他的手 |
[39:14] | He wouldn’t shake my hand for a month after that. | 之后有一个月他不愿意和我握手 |
[39:18] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[39:18] | Anyways, I’ll see you guys at home. Uh, it’s clean-up day. | 不管怎样 家里见 今天大扫除 |
[39:22] | Clean-up day? | 大扫除 |
[39:24] | Yeah! Toilets! | 是的 扫厕所 |
[39:27] | It’s my — it’s my place. | 那是我的 我的地盘 |
[39:29] | If I want it clean, we’re gonna clean. | 如果我想让它保持干净 我们就要进行清扫 |
[39:35] | Ask her what she told them. | 问问她和他们说了什么 |
[39:45] | What was it? | 说了什么 |
[39:47] | The truth. | 实话 |
[39:49] | – What does that mean? – I don’t know. | -那是什么意思 -不知道 |
[39:51] | This is what I was warning you about. | 这正是我警告你的 |
[39:52] | You can’t control anything here. | 你在这什么都控制不了 |
[39:55] | So whatever Rasha told them, we better hope it was real intel, | 所以无论拉夏告诉他们什么 我们最好希望那是真的 |
[39:59] | because if she set up an ambush | 因为如果她设了埋伏 |
[40:00] | or if she’s acting on some old vendetta, that’s on you. | 或如果她出于旧怨 那都是你的错 |
[40:03] | Later, ladies! | 回见了 女士们 |
[40:07] | What’s that you were saying earlier? First do no harm? | 你之前说什么来着 首要原则是不伤害 |