时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Could I get another Bloody Mary? | 能再来杯血腥玛丽吗 |
[00:05] | – No ice, please. – Excuse me. | -麻烦不加冰 -抱歉 |
[00:07] | Oh, that poor woman. | 可怜的女人 |
[00:08] | Flying and on her feet all day. Terrible. | 整天都飞来飞去 忙个不停 可怕 |
[00:11] | – Stewardess? – Mom, no. Not “Stewardess.” | -空姐 -妈 别 别说「空姐」 |
[00:13] | – When you get a chance? – It’s not “Stewardess.” | -麻烦过来一下 -别用「空姐」这词 |
[00:15] | You can’t call them stewardesses. | 别叫她们「空姐」 |
[00:17] | They’re flight attendants. | 她们是空中乘务员 |
[00:18] | And I think we’re at the limit on the Bloody Marys. | 还有你不能再喝血腥玛丽了 |
[00:22] | Hey, what — what is going on with you and Dad? | 你跟老爸到底怎么回事 |
[00:25] | Simple. He said I couldn’t go and see you and Brianna. | 很简单 他说我不能来看你和布丽安娜 |
[00:28] | I said, “I’m going. Nothing’s keeping me from my granddaughter.” | 我就说「我就要去 谁都别拦着我见我的孙女」 |
[00:31] | I left, and here I am. | 我就走了 到了这 |
[00:32] | Your dad and I are probably separated now, who knows? | 我和你爸现在估计得分居了吧 谁知道呢 |
[00:35] | – Mom, don’t… – If there’s a doctor onboard, | -妈 别 -如果有乘客是医生 |
[00:37] | would you please press the call button above your seat? | 麻烦按一下座位上方的按钮 |
[00:40] | Drew. You’re a doctor. | 德鲁 你是医生 |
[00:41] | I know. Just keep it down. | 我知道 低调点 |
[00:43] | I’m sure there’s another one onboard, and I just… | 飞机上肯定还有别的医生 我只是 |
[00:44] | Nonsense! You help. | 胡扯 你去帮忙 |
[00:46] | No, Mom, do– | 不 妈 别 |
[00:48] | My son here is a doctor. | 我儿子是医生 |
[00:49] | Right here, Dr. Drew Alister. | 在这 德鲁·阿利斯特医生 |
[00:52] | Drew, go help. Go see what she needs. | 德鲁 去帮忙 看看有什么需要 |
[00:55] | Honey, go. Go, go, go, go, go! | 宝贝 快去 快快快 |
[00:57] | D-D-do your job, go! | 去救死扶伤吧 |
[01:01] | Here he comes! He’s coming! | 他来了 他来了 |
[01:03] | Go get ’em, babe. | 去吧 宝贝 |
[01:07] | He’s so good, isn’t he? | 他太优秀了 是吧 |
[01:10] | Lily, we really appreciate you being here. | 莉莉 真的很高兴你能过来 |
[01:12] | It means a lot to us. | 对我们意义重大 |
[01:14] | I just wish Drew and his dad could find some common ground. | 希望德鲁和他爸也能想法一致 |
[01:17] | Um, I’m gonna be honest with you, Rick. | 跟你老实讲吧 瑞克 |
[01:21] | This isn’t easy for me, either. | 我也不好受 |
[01:23] | This is not something that someone from my generation | 我这一代人从没想过这种事 |
[01:26] | ever pictured for their son. | 会发生在自己孩子身上 |
[01:29] | But I have a granddaughter now, | 但我现在有孙女了 |
[01:30] | and there is nothing that’s gonna keep me | 什么都无法阻止我 |
[01:32] | from spending time with her. | 跟她一起相处 |
[01:39] | Welcome, everyone, | 欢迎各位 |
[01:40] | and thank you for participating in this fundraiser | 感谢大家参与此次为「终结囊肿性纤维化团体」 |
[01:43] | for the Society to End Cystic Fibrosis. | 举行的募捐活动 |
[01:46] | We’ve got four different local hospitals | 我们请到四家不同的本地医院 |
[01:48] | all competing to be the best shift. | 共同竞选最佳值班医生 |
[01:49] | 白班医生队 圣安东尼奥纪念医院 | |
[01:51] | Will it be the Day Shift or the Night Shift? | 最终会花落白班还是夜班呢 |
[01:52] | 三一神臂 灰色 圣安东尼奥白班 青色 温切斯特 金黄 圣安东尼奥夜班 大红 | |
[01:54] | Now let’s get this gym jumping! | 操练起来吧 |
[01:57] | Hey, Night Shift. | 夜班医生 |
[01:59] | How ’bout a wager? | 敢不敢赌一把 |
[02:00] | Loser works weekends for a month. | 输家周末值一个月的班 |
[02:02] | Ooh, and the Day Shift takes a fall! | 白班医生摔倒了 |
[02:05] | All right. How ’bout we make it interesting? | 好啊 不如来点有意思的吧 |
[02:07] | Let’s do it for three months… | 值三个月的班如何 |
[02:09] | plus holidays. | 算上假期 |
[02:10] | – Three? You’re on. – Yeah! | -三个月 你同意了 -对 |
[02:12] | Thanks, Jordan. | 谢了 乔丹 |
[02:13] | I finally get a chance to work on my golf game. | 我终于有机会去玩我的高尔夫了 |
[02:15] | Mouth-breather. | 蠢货 |
[02:17] | Shoot. Three months? | 天啊 三个月 |
[02:19] | Was that a good idea? | 这主意不错吧 |
[02:20] | Are you worried? | 你担心吗 |
[02:21] | I mean, come on. Look. | 拜托 看看 |
[02:22] | We have Kenny. | 我们有肯尼 |
[02:23] | Look at him. Look at him. | 看看他 看看 |
[02:25] | He is going to crush every event. | 他会秒杀每一项 |
[02:27] | Hey. Has anybody seen Scott? This was all his idea. | 有人见到斯科特了吗 都是他的主意 |
[02:30] | He should be here on his day off like the rest of us. | 他该跟我们一样值完班了啊 |
[02:31] | Yeah, no, he had a work event. | 没有 他还有工作要做 |
[02:32] | Um, he couldn’t make it, but look. | 他来不了了 但听着 |
[02:34] | Can you do me a little favor? | 能帮个小忙吗 |
[02:36] | Scott’s been working a lot, | 斯科特一直很忙 |
[02:38] | and I don’t want him to burn out, | 我不想他累倒了 |
[02:39] | so just — will you keep an eye on him? | 能替我看着他一点吗 |
[02:41] | Yeah. | 好 |
[02:44] | I’m divorced. | 我离婚了 |
[02:45] | I travel eight months out of the year. | 我一年有八个月都在外奔波 |
[02:47] | I don’t have time to go to bars or meet someone at CrossFit. | 我没时间去酒吧或约人去健身房 |
[02:50] | – No. – I do corporate restructuring. | -对 -我是做企业重组的 |
[02:52] | – Okay. – So most of the men I meet hate me | -好 -我见到的多数男人都恨我 |
[02:56] | because I’m either firing them, | 因为我不是去解雇他们 |
[02:57] | or telling them how to do their jobs better. | 就是告诉他们怎么把工作做得更好 |
[02:59] | Right, right. | 对对 |
[03:00] | Right, yeah. That’s, uh — | 没错 这个 |
[03:02] | I can see how that would be a relationship non-starter. | 我明白这样的话你在感情上肯定很不顺 |
[03:05] | – Exactly. – Yes. | -没错 -对 |
[03:06] | You know, so Tinder makes it easy… | 所以上了Tinder 真的很容易 |
[03:08] | right….to meet nice men. | 遇到好男人 |
[03:10] | – Yeah. – Like you. | -对 -比如你 |
[03:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:13] | And, um, what about you? | 你的情况呢 |
[03:16] | Me? Um… | 我 |
[03:18] | I’ve been…making some changes in my life, | 我的人生有了些改变 |
[03:22] | I guess you could say. | 可以这么说吧 |
[03:24] | And, uh, I’m just looking for different ways | 我想寻找其他的办法 |
[03:26] | to jump-start things. | 开启生活 |
[03:30] | But, uh, I’m not sure how. | 但我现在还不知道怎么办 |
[03:34] | – You’re not. – No. | -你不知道 -对 |
[03:36] | Well, we can either sit here and order another espresso, | 我们可以坐在这 再点一杯特浓咖啡 |
[03:41] | or we can just go back to my hotel suite and have sex. | 或是回我的酒店套房颠鸾倒凤 |
[04:22] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[04:26] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[04:27] | Show me that? | 给我看看 |
[04:28] | It’s none of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[04:30] | Shooting up between your toes — | 在脚趾间注射东西 |
[04:31] | I kind of figure that makes it my business. | 我想这还真关我的事 |
[04:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:35] | Because we sleep together? | 因为我们睡过吗 |
[04:36] | Don’t confuse sex with intimacy. | 别把炮友和亲密搞混了 |
[04:39] | Sorry, Docs. We got incoming. Two minutes out. | 打扰了 医生 来伤员了 两分钟后到 |
[04:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:51] | Got a penetrating abdominal wound here. | 这位的情况是腹部贯通伤 |
[04:54] | Thank you. We’ll take it from here. | 谢谢 后面交给我们吧 |
[04:57] | I’m Dr. Callahan. What’s your name? | 我是卡拉翰医生 你叫什么 |
[04:58] | Corporal Steven Mason. | 史蒂文·梅森下士 |
[04:59] | Where you from, Corporal? | 你来自哪里 下士 |
[05:01] | Louisville, Kentucky. | 肯塔基州路易维尔 |
[05:02] | Nice. Let’s have a little look. | 很好 让我看看 |
[05:04] | Whoa. Be careful, Doc. There’s something you should know. | 小心 医生 有个情况得告诉你 |
[05:06] | I’m just gonna check it out. | 我只是检查一下 |
[05:14] | You, uh — you want to tell everybody to clear this place out? | 快让大家离开这地方 |
[05:17] | If this goes off, – everybody within 100 feet dies. | 要是爆炸了 三十米内的人都会死 |
[05:18] | – Go! – Copy that. | -快去 -收到 |
[05:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:25] | So, you weren’t sick until takeoff. | 你是起飞后才发病的 |
[05:27] | What’d you eat today? | 今天吃了什么 |
[05:28] | Ham, eggs, coffee. | 火腿 鸡蛋 咖啡 |
[05:32] | Check the toilet. It’s all there. | 看看马桶 都在里面了 |
[05:34] | Along with five vodkas on ice, I heard. | 听说还喝了五杯冰伏特加 |
[05:36] | The Rangers swept the Pirates. | 「流浪者」完虐「海盗」 |
[05:37] | I was celebra– | 我只是庆祝… |
[05:40] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[05:41] | Uh, sounds like food poisoning. | 听起来是食物中毒 |
[05:43] | I’ve had food poisoning before. | 我以前也食物中毒过 |
[05:45] | – It wasn’t like this. – Okay. | -跟这不一样 -好吧 |
[05:47] | My face and hands are like pins and needles. | 我的手和脸都麻了 |
[05:49] | Okay, okay. Let’s just — just take a seat, all right? | 好的 先 先坐下休息好吗 |
[05:52] | Doctor? Doctor, can I talk to you? | 医生 医生 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[05:54] | Yeah. | 你说 |
[05:55] | We have a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[05:56] | He’s not the only sick passenger. | 其他乘客也出现了这种症状 |
[06:24] | 夜 班 医 生 | |
[06:24] | 第 四 季 第 五 集 | |
[06:34] | – Hey, are you feeling okay? – Yeah, yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事没事 |
[06:36] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – What is this? | -好好好 -这是怎么回事 |
[06:38] | Acute gastro of some kind. | 某种急性胃炎 |
[06:39] | Like a cruise ship bug? | 类似邮轮病毒那种吗 |
[06:40] | I don’t know. There’s no common thread. | 不知道 没有共同联系 |
[06:41] | It’s not food, not travel. | 不是食物 不是地点 |
[06:42] | Do you think it’s airborne? | 会不会是空气传播 |
[06:44] | Well, if it is, we’re all in trouble. | 如果是 那真的就麻烦了 |
[06:45] | Here, try to find as many of these meds as you can. | 给 上面列的药找到越多越好 |
[06:47] | The emergency med-kit’s designed | 紧急药箱是用来处理 |
[06:48] | for a few passengers, but nothing like this. | 少数乘客生病的 这种大规模的不行 |
[06:50] | – These are the last of the — of the air sick bags. – Oh, good. | -就剩这些呕吐袋了 -好 |
[06:52] | We’re six deep in the lavatories, | 盥洗室已经吐得溢出来了 |
[06:53] | – and the — the man in 14A says that he can’t see. – Okay. | -还有14A的乘客说他失明了 -好 |
[06:55] | – Andrew? Drew? -Yeah? | -安德鲁 德鲁 -怎么 |
[06:57] | The man sitting behind me says he feels like | 坐我后面的男人说 |
[06:59] | his teeth are falling out. | 他感觉牙齿松动 |
[07:00] | And his wife is scratching so hard her skin is bleeding. | 他妻子把皮肤都挠烂了 |
[07:02] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[07:05] | Let’s go! Other side of the base. | 走 去基地那头 |
[07:07] | I need everybody to get to the bunkers! | 所有人都进战壕 |
[07:09] | Let’s go! Come on, go! Go! | 动起来 快快快 |
[07:12] | Go. | 走 |
[07:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:15] | What do the X-rays show? | X光结果如何 |
[07:16] | The warhead’s still attached. | 弹头还在 |
[07:18] | What? | 什么 |
[07:20] | Am I gonna die? | 我会死吗 |
[07:21] | No, Corporal, you’re not gonna die. | 不 下士 你不会死 |
[07:22] | I don’t want to die today, and I’m gonna stay with you. | 我今天不想死 而且我会陪着你 |
[07:24] | We’re in this together, okay? | 我们一起解决此事 好吗 |
[07:26] | Erik? Erik? | 艾瑞克 艾瑞克 |
[07:27] | – Hey. I’m here. – Call — | -我在 -打电话 |
[07:28] | I will. I will, I promise. | 我会的 我会的 我保证 |
[07:30] | Time to rest. Let’s go to sleep. | 该休息了 睡一会儿吧 |
[07:32] | – EOD tech’s suiting up. – Okay. Thank you. | -爆炸物处理小组正在准备 -好 谢谢 |
[07:34] | How the hell was he brought in? | 他是怎么被送进来的 |
[07:35] | This is completely against protocol. | 这完全有违规定 |
[07:36] | Well, I think our corpsman here | 我想是医护兵 |
[07:38] | decided not to tell the evac team about the bomb. | 决定不告诉救援小组炸弹的事 |
[07:40] | That’s why they didn’t leave him on the side of the road to die. | 所以他们才没把他扔在路边等死 |
[07:42] | This is crazy. | 简直疯了 |
[07:43] | If this grenade explodes, with the oxygen tanks, | 如果手雷爆炸 加上这里的氧气管 |
[07:44] | – it’ll level half the base. – Well, look, he’s here now, | -能炸掉半个基地 -他既然回来了 |
[07:46] | so we’re gonna do our best to save his life. | 我们就要尽力救他 |
[07:47] | All right. Take over. Thank you. | 好吧 你接受 谢谢 |
[07:49] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定你要这么做吗 |
[07:50] | – Yes, I am. – Fine, I’ll scrub in. | -是的 -好吧 我去准备 |
[07:51] | No, not until you tell me what’s going on with you. | 不行 除非你先告诉我你怎么回事 |
[07:54] | I’m not gonna operate with somebody I don’t trust. | 我不能和我不信任的人合作 |
[07:56] | Look around, T.C. We’re it. | 看看周围 TC 只剩我们了 |
[07:58] | You want to save this guy’s life, | 你想救这个人的命 |
[07:59] | then, like it or not, I’m all you’ve got. | 那不管你喜不喜欢 只有我能帮你 |
[08:08] | Oh, that’s a big move right there! Big move! | 关键动作 关键动作 |
[08:13] | The Night Shift is cooking with gas! | 夜班医生简直开挂了 |
[08:14] | 夜班队第一 加油 加油 | |
[08:15] | They have moved into second place! | 他们已经来到了第二关 |
[08:17] | 三一神臂 灰色 圣安东尼奥夜班 大红 圣安东尼奥白班 青色 温切斯特 金黄 | |
[08:17] | Kenny puts the Night Shift on the heels of Trinity Arms. | 肯尼带领夜班队紧跟在三一神臂队之后 |
[08:23] | Tough day for everybody, huh? | 大家都很辛苦吧 |
[08:25] | Thanks for all the support. | 谢谢你们的支持 |
[08:27] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[08:28] | Kenny, I just wanted to say good luck, you know? | 肯尼 我只是想说 祝你好运 |
[08:31] | Yeah. Good on me for being the staff mule. | 能给大家当牛做马我多么幸运 |
[08:33] | Yo, Kenny! | 肯尼 |
[08:35] | Your times are slipping. | 时间飞逝 |
[08:36] | You better move your ass. | 你最好动作快点 |
[08:37] | You got to get your shorty under control, man. | 管管你的女人 伙计 |
[08:39] | She’s seriously getting on my last nerve. | 我真的快要受够她了 |
[08:40] | Okay, man. | 好了 伙计 |
[08:41] | That’s just her, you know? You know how she is. | 她就是那样 你也知道的 |
[08:43] | Yeah, but you — you got to take it, man. | 我是知道 但你有义务忍她 我没有 |
[08:44] | I don’t. All right. | 我没有 好吗 |
[08:45] | She’s a slob, she talks too much, | 她又懒又笨 还特别话多 |
[08:47] | she doesn’t — she doesn’t put | 而且她 她还不 |
[08:48] | the toilet paper back on the roll. | 把卫生纸放到纸盒里 |
[08:50] | Half the time, she’s got you running around | 什么时候都能见到她到处溜达 |
[08:51] | like a Chihuahua. | 比吉娃娃还闹人 |
[08:52] | Look, she needs to start paying rent | 她也该承担一部分房租了 |
[08:53] | if she’s gonna be around all the damn time, dude. | 如果她非要整天赖在我们家 伙计 |
[08:55] | Actually, I was thinking about asking her to move in. | 其实 我在考虑邀请她和我同居 |
[08:58] | Oh, come on, man. Here we go. | 拜托 伙计 这下好了 |
[08:59] | Paul’s got his first “Real live girlfriend,” | 保罗有了第一个正经女友 |
[09:01] | and he can’t wait to play house. | 都等不及住一起了 |
[09:03] | Seriously, man, are you that whipped? | 说真的 伙计 你就这么急 |
[09:05] | That’s pathetic. | 简直可悲 |
[09:06] | At least I have a girlfriend. | 至少我有女朋友 |
[09:07] | What about, uh, Krista? | 那个谁怎么样了 克丽丝塔 |
[09:08] | Or remember Gwen? | 或者记得格温吗 |
[09:10] | Is that who it was? | 是叫这个名字吧 |
[09:12] | Well, maybe they would’ve stuck around | 要是也有家医院等着给我继承 |
[09:13] | if I stood to inherit a hospital. | 也许她们也不会离开我 |
[09:14] | Right, right. Or you’d probably just lose it | 是吗 也许给你家医院 |
[09:17] | like you lost the gym, right? | 也会像健身馆那样被你弄丢 |
[09:18] | Oh, or, no, that – nonexistent football career | 或者 像你总挂在嘴边吹的 |
[09:20] | you like to brag about. | 从未存在的橄榄球生涯 |
[09:21] | You want to make fun of my life, Kenny? | 你想嘲笑我 肯尼 |
[09:22] | Who’s sleeping on whose couch? | 现在是谁寄住在谁家 |
[09:24] | Kenny Fournette is up next at the starting line! | 肯尼·福内特准备出发 |
[09:26] | So that’s how it is, huh? | 所以你就要这样 |
[09:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:30] | You and your girl want your place to yourselves? | 你和你女朋友想过二人世界 |
[09:33] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[09:35] | I’m out. | 我走 |
[09:36] | You can run the next event, too. | 下一场比赛也一起交给你吧 |
[09:40] | Keep your strength up, big boy. | 保持体力 大家伙 |
[09:42] | You’re gonna need it. | 还用得着 |
[09:52] | How exactly do you know that I’m into this kind of thing? | 你怎么知道我喜欢这种游戏 |
[09:54] | Because I know men. | 因为我了解男人 |
[09:57] | You’re a surgeon. | 你是外科医生 |
[09:58] | You always have to be in control. | 一切都需要在掌控之中 |
[10:01] | In bed, you want someone else to take the reins. | 所以在床上 就希望把控制权交出去 |
[10:09] | Top in the streets, bottom in the sheets. | 在外面当老大 在床上躺下面 |
[10:23] | Was I that good? | 我这么厉害吗 |
[10:39] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[10:41] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[10:59] | All right, yeah. Let’s keep triaging | 好了 我们继续 |
[11:01] | – sick people to the front. – Doctor? | -把病人移到前面 -医生 |
[11:02] | – Yeah. – It’s my stomach. | -怎么了 -我的肚子疼 |
[11:04] | And I can’t catch my breath. | 我无法呼吸了 |
[11:06] | Okay. Uh, w-where does it hurt? | 哪里疼 |
[11:08] | Here. | 这里 |
[11:08] | Oh, wow. Okay. There we go. | 好吧 好 |
[11:10] | Okay, let’s, uh, let’s sit you down here. | 好了 我们先坐下 |
[11:13] | All right. How far along are you? | 怀孕多久了 |
[11:14] | 37 weeks. | 37周 |
[11:16] | My OB told me not to fly, | 我的产科医生说我不能坐飞机 |
[11:18] | but my husband’s stuck on a construction job. | 但我丈夫因为建筑工程脱不开身 |
[11:21] | I could not let him miss the birth. | 我不能让他错过孩子的出生 |
[11:22] | It’s our first. | 这是我们的第一个孩子 |
[11:24] | Oh! Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[11:25] | Uh, and what was your name again? | 你叫什么名字 |
[11:27] | Meghan Walters. | 梅根·沃尔特斯 |
[11:28] | Meghan Walters. Okay, and you’re not in labor now? | 梅根·沃尔特斯 好 你现在不是临产是吗 |
[11:30] | No, I don’t think so. Ow! | 不是 我觉得不是 |
[11:32] | That’s where it hurts, right there? | 那里疼 那里对吗 |
[11:34] | I’m gonna need the oxygen tank. | 这里需要氧气筒 |
[11:35] | It’s with the Rangers fan in back. | 在后面的「流浪者」球迷那里 |
[11:36] | What about the oxygen masks on the plane? | 飞机上的氧气罩呢 |
[11:38] | We can only drop them in case of an in-flight emergency. | 只有出现飞行紧急情况时才能把氧气罩放下来 |
[11:40] | I’m a cop. I’m calling this an emergency. | 我是警察 我说这就是紧急情况 |
[11:42] | Tell him to drop them. | 让他们把氧气罩放下来 |
[11:45] | Keep breathing. | 继续呼吸 |
[11:47] | Okay, that’s the stash. | 好 就是这样 |
[11:48] | Ladies and gentlemen, we are dropping the air masks, | 女士们 先生们 按照医生的要求 |
[11:51] | per the doctor’s request. | 我们现在要放下氧气罩 |
[11:55] | Put this on. | 把这个戴上 |
[11:57] | There you go. Deep and steady breaths. | 好了 保持深呼吸 |
[11:58] | Help. He’s not breathing. The Rangers fan | 救命 他没有呼吸了 那个「流浪者」球迷 |
[12:02] | Uh, Meghan, I’m gonna be right back. | 梅根 我马上回来 |
[12:05] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 借过 借过 |
[12:07] | Help me lay him down. | 帮我扶他躺下 |
[12:09] | When was the last time you saw him move? | 你最后一次看到他动是什么时候 |
[12:10] | 10, 15 minutes ago. | 10 15分钟之前 |
[12:11] | I was watching him, like you said. | 我当时照你所说 看着他 |
[12:12] | I thought he was sleeping. | 我以为他在睡觉 |
[12:13] | What’s going on? Is he okay, Drew? | 发生什么事情了 他没事吧 德鲁 |
[12:17] | It doesn’t make sense. He was stable. | 没道理啊 他都稳定下来了 |
[12:19] | He hasn’t had oxygen to his brain for the past 10 minutes. | 过去的十分钟 没有氧气传送到他的大脑 |
[12:21] | He’s — | 他… |
[12:23] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们无能为力 |
[12:24] | What about all the sick passengers? | 那所有这些生病的乘客呢 |
[12:25] | Are they all gonna die? | 他们都会死吗 |
[12:31] | Okay. You’re gonna grasp the tail-fins | 你要握住尾部 |
[12:33] | and slowly unscrew the sustainer engine counter-clockwise. | 逆时针慢慢地把推进器拧下来 |
[12:37] | Easy. Easy. You want to do this nice and slow. | 慢点 慢点 动作要慢 要轻 |
[12:40] | That tip’s live. | 那一端很灵敏 |
[12:41] | These RPG warheads are designed to detonate on impact, | 这些RPG弹头就是用来引爆的 |
[12:44] | so one cough or bad bump and that’s it. | 所以咳嗽一下 或是磕碰一下就会引爆 |
[12:47] | Also, I hope all the – propellant’s been expended. | 还有我希望推进剂已经用光了 |
[12:50] | And if it hasn’t? | 如果没有呢 |
[12:51] | Then that cauterizing pen ignites it. | 那电烙笔就会引燃它 |
[12:53] | Then, boom. | 之后 |
[12:56] | We’re all pink mist. | 我们就都变肉酱了 |
[13:11] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[13:12] | You fainted from an arrhythmia. | 你心律不齐 晕过去了 |
[13:15] | I used this ice to slow your heart rate enough | 我用冰块减慢你的心率 |
[13:17] | to break the tachycardia. | 避免心搏过速 |
[13:18] | It’s called a vagal maneuver. | 这叫做迷走神经刺激法 |
[13:21] | Paramedics! | 是医务人员 |
[13:22] | It’s open! | 门是开着的 |
[13:29] | Dr. Clemmens. | 克莱门斯医生 |
[13:39] | Come on. | 工作吧 |
[13:44] | Hey, update from the pilot. | 从飞行员那里得到最新消息 |
[13:45] | He’s getting approval to divert to Dallas. | 他被允许转飞到达拉斯 |
[13:47] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[13:49] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[13:51] | Scared, like the rest of them. | 和其余的人一样 很害怕 |
[13:52] | I’m still trying to find the rest of those meds. | 我还在努力找其余的那些药 |
[13:54] | Okay. Whatever you can find. | 好 无论你能找到什么 |
[13:56] | Meghan, you have a condition called preeclampsia | 梅根 你有先兆子痫的症状 |
[13:58] | that’s endangering you and your baby. | 这会危及到你和你的孩子 |
[14:00] | I have to lower your blood pressure. | 我得降低你的血压 |
[14:01] | I’m gonna give you some nitroglycerin. | 我给你些硝化甘油 |
[14:03] | Just put it on your tongue. It’ll dissolve. | 放在你的舌头上就会化开了 |
[14:05] | It’ll also help with your breathing. | 同时还能帮助你呼吸 |
[14:07] | Anybody got Zofran, acet– | 谁有枢复宁 扑热… |
[14:09] | Hey, buddy, you might want to put that away. | 哥们 把那东西放一边 |
[14:13] | Hey, guys, I’m looking for specific medications — | 各位 我在找特定的药物 |
[14:16] | Zofran, aspirin, acetaminophen. Anybody? | 枢复宁 阿司匹林 扑热息痛 有人有吗 |
[14:19] | I got you a cold compress. | 我给你拿了个冷敷布 |
[14:21] | I thought it might help. | 我觉得会有所帮助的 |
[14:22] | – Take it off! – What? | -拿开 -怎么了 |
[14:24] | It’s too hot. | 太烫了 |
[14:25] | No, sweetie, it’s cold. It’s not hot. | 不烫啊 亲爱的 是凉的 不烫 |
[14:27] | It burned my skin. | 它灼烧我的皮肤 |
[14:28] | Oh, God. Drew? | 天啊 德鲁 |
[14:29] | This woman says that this cold compress is hot. | 这位女士说这块冷敷布烫 |
[14:32] | Does that mean anything? | 那意味着什么吗 |
[14:33] | Meghan, I’ll be right back. | 梅根 我马上回来 |
[14:39] | Okay. No, that’s — that’s cold. | 好 不 那是凉的 |
[14:41] | Uh, ask a few – of the other sick passengers | 问几个其他生病的乘客 |
[14:42] | – if that feels hot or cold. – Okay. | -看他们觉得这是热的还是凉的 -好 |
[14:44] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[14:45] | I’ll know in a minute. | 马上就知道了 |
[14:47] | Can you get Zofran for Meghan for her nausea? Thanks. | 你能给梅根拿枢复宁缓解反胃症状吗 谢谢 |
[14:49] | They all say the same thing — that it’s hot, burning. | 他们都是同样感觉 觉得这很烫 有灼烧感 |
[14:52] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[14:53] | It’s cold allodynia. | 是冷超敏 |
[14:54] | It’s — It’s something cold that feels hot. | 觉得冷的东西烫 |
[14:55] | That’s associated with, uh, ciguatera poisoning. | 和肉毒鱼类中毒有关 |
[14:58] | It’s from eating contaminated reef fish. | 是因为吃了被污染的珊瑚鱼 |
[15:00] | Is it fatal? | 致命吗 |
[15:02] | Not usually, but alcohol does amplify the effect. | 一般不致命 但是酒精会加重病情 |
[15:06] | So that guy who’d been drinking all day — | 所以那个整天都在喝酒的人 |
[15:07] | That’s what killed him. | 就是酒精导致了他的死亡 |
[15:09] | So this is seafood poisoning? | 那这是海鲜中毒 |
[15:11] | The symptoms match the ciguatoxin. | 症状符合肉毒鱼毒素中毒 |
[15:15] | It’s just weird. They didn’t serve any fish onboard. | 奇怪 他们没有在机上提供任何鱼类食物 |
[15:17] | How did this happen? | 这是怎么回事 |
[15:18] | I don’t know, but at least we know now what we’re dealing with. | 不知道 但现在至少我们知道面对的是什么了 |
[15:35] | Amira? | 阿米拉 |
[15:36] | Your hand. | 你的手 |
[15:39] | It — It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:41] | You didn’t feel that? | 你没感觉到吗 |
[15:42] | I just caught the glove. I’m fine. | 我刚刚抓住了手套 我没事 |
[15:45] | Third unit of RBCs are in. | 输入第三个单位的红细胞 |
[15:46] | Focus on what you’re doing. | 集中精力做事吧 |
[15:47] | Yes. Please. | 好 知道 |
[15:53] | No propellant. | 没有推进剂 |
[16:11] | Okay. That was the easy part. | 好了 刚刚完成了简单的部分 |
[16:13] | Now’s when things get interesting. | 现在才是有趣的部分 |
[16:15] | The explosive part’s still in him. | 会爆炸的那部分还在他体内 |
[16:18] | Night Shift, better move your ass! | 夜班队要加油了 |
[16:20] | Who’s up next? | 下一个谁上 |
[16:22] | That seems really tall. | 好高啊 |
[16:26] | I think I’m getting my period. | 我可能是来大姨妈了 |
[16:27] | I have this inner-ear thing. | 我恐高 |
[16:29] | – Seriously? None of you? – I’ll do it. | -真的吗 都不上 -我来 |
[16:32] | Really? Yeah. | -真的 -对 |
[16:34] | I’m not gonna let you down like Kenny did. | 我不会像肯尼那样让你失望的 |
[16:35] | Well, it’s a bit more complicated than that, | 事情比较复杂 |
[16:37] | but I’m glad someone’s showing up. | 但我很高兴有人愿意上场 |
[16:42] | Go for it. | 加油 |
[16:44] | You need to go for Cain before you melt those Lulus. | 赶紧把凯恩拿下呗 |
[16:48] | Yeah, Jordan. He’s cute and totally into you. | 对 乔丹 他超帅还喜欢你 |
[16:50] | Yeah, I’m done dating in the hospital. | 我受够了在医院谈恋爱了 |
[17:08] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[17:11] | What’s up with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[17:12] | That crap you said to Kenny was way out of line. | 你对肯尼说的话太过分了 |
[17:14] | Okay. He was saying hurtful things about you. | 他说了你的坏话 |
[17:18] | Ooh. My honor. What is this, the ’50s? | 我的荣誉 现在还是上世纪五十年代吗 |
[17:19] | Do I look like Sandra Dee? | 我长得像桑德拉·狄吗 |
[17:21] | I can defend my own honor, thank you very much. | 我可以保护我自己的荣誉 真是谢谢你了 |
[17:23] | -Okay, well, I – No, I’m not finished. | -好吧 我 -我还没说完 |
[17:25] | Roommates fight. That’s normal. | 室友会吵架 非常正常 |
[17:27] | But I love Kenny. | 但我喜欢肯尼 |
[17:28] | Do I push his buttons? | 我会让他生气吗 |
[17:29] | Yes, but I push everybody’s buttons. | 会 但我会让所有人生气 |
[17:31] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[17:32] | You can’t go nuclear on your friends, Paul. | 你不能和所有朋友闹翻 保罗 |
[17:34] | Or guess what? You won’t have any. | 要不然 你就没朋友了 |
[17:35] | Seriously, if we lose this | 说真的 如果我们 |
[17:37] | because of some petty B.S. between you and Kenny… | 因为你和肯尼的破事输了 |
[17:41] | You better hope Cain is good at this stuff. | 你最好祈祷凯恩擅长这些 |
[17:43] | Dr. Diaz, up next! | 下一个 迪亚斯医生 |
[17:48] | Is all this really necessary? | 真的有必要吗 |
[17:50] | I feel fine. | 我感觉没事 |
[17:52] | I don’t know why this happened. | 我不知道为什么会这样 |
[17:53] | Well, that’s what we need to figure out — why this happened. | 所以我们需要弄清楚为什么 |
[17:59] | Sorry, Scott. I got to get her intake info. | 抱歉 斯科特 我需要她的入院信息 |
[18:03] | Do we really need to do that right this second? | 我们真的必须现在做吗 |
[18:05] | I’m already breaking protocol | 在救护车里做这些 |
[18:06] | – by doing this in the ambulance. – Okay. | -已经是破例了 -好吧 |
[18:09] | Patient’s first and last name? | 患者姓名 |
[18:13] | Elise? Schaffer. | 伊莉丝·谢弗 |
[18:17] | No, it’s Sawyer. | 不 是索亚 |
[18:20] | – Shaw. – Shaw. | -是肖 -肖 |
[18:22] | Elise Shaw. | 伊莉丝·肖 |
[18:24] | And where did the incident occur? | 意外发生地点 |
[18:26] | The Merkeba. | 马科布酒店 |
[18:31] | Um, and what was transpiring at the time of the emergency? | 意外发生的诱因是 |
[18:36] | – We were… – Having sex. | -我们当时在 -做爱 |
[18:41] | Having sex. | 做爱 |
[18:46] | You have a ligature mark. | 你有条勒痕 |
[18:48] | Any other injuries to report? | 还受了什么伤吗 |
[18:50] | Nope, I’m fine. Thank you. | 没有 我很好 谢谢 |
[18:52] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[18:53] | – I’ll get it from Sara. – Great. | -我去问莎拉 -好的 |
[19:03] | Ladies and gentlemen, we’re running into some turbulence. | 女士们先生们 飞机遇到了气流 |
[19:06] | Please take your seats and fasten your seat belts. | 请坐好并系好安全带 |
[19:08] | Oh, Drew! Drew! | 德鲁 德鲁 |
[19:10] | That’s eclampsia. Hold her. | 先兆子痫 扶好她 |
[19:11] | – Yeah. – All right. I got to stop the seizure. | -好 -我得让她停止抽搐 |
[19:13] | The oxygen masks have about fifteen minutes of air left. | 氧气面罩还十五分钟可以供氧 |
[19:15] | Okay. Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[19:17] | I got to give her some Valium. | 我得给她用安定 |
[19:19] | Hey, I, uh, just spoke to the pilot. | 我问过飞行员了 |
[19:21] | We can’t divert because of bad weather. | 天气不好 不能转向 |
[19:23] | How long till we land? | 还要多久才能降落 |
[19:24] | 45 minutes to an hour. | 45分钟到1小时 |
[19:26] | This baby’s heart rate is too slow. | 胎心太慢了 |
[19:28] | Tell the pilot that we don’t have time to fly around the storm. | 告诉飞行员我们没时间绕过风暴 |
[19:30] | This baby could die if we don’t land as soon as possible. | 如果不尽快降落 胎儿会死的 |
[19:34] | Come on. | 快点 |
[19:38] | This can’t wait. | 这不能等 不能等 |
[19:40] | Can’t wait for it to have a chance, it’s got to come out now. | 不能等机会了 现在就得生产 |
[19:42] | I got to do an emergency C-section. | 我得做紧急剖腹产 |
[19:46] | Oh, God, oh, God. | 天哪 天哪 |
[19:52] | Okay, that’s good. | 不错 |
[19:53] | Now very carefully, | 现在 小心地 |
[19:54] | you’re gonna slip both hands | 把手放在外壳下面 |
[19:56] | underneath that housing and lift it out. | 把它拿出来 |
[19:59] | Be sure to keep your fingers away from the tip. | 别把手指放在尖端 |
[20:00] | – One bad touch… – And we all become pink mist. | -碰错一下 -我们就都会变成肉酱 |
[20:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:11] | It’s arterial blood. The pressure of the RPG | 这是动脉血 肯定是榴弹压着它 |
[20:12] | must be keeping it to a trickle. | 它才能一点一点地流 |
[20:13] | Okay, Corpsman, suction. | 医务兵 抽吸 |
[20:15] | Amira, I need you to clamp off the artery. | 阿米拉 我需要你来夹闭动脉 |
[20:17] | Okay, Amira, he’s beginning to bleed out. | 阿米拉 他要失血过多了 |
[20:18] | – Clamp off the artery. – I-I-I-I’m trying. | -夹闭动脉 -我 我 我在试 |
[20:20] | I can’t.I can’t with my hands. | 我做不到 我的手不行 |
[20:22] | He’s coding, Amira! Clamp off the artery now! | 他不行了 阿米拉 马上夹闭动脉 |
[20:24] | I can’t do this. I’m sorry T.C. | 我做不到 抱歉TC |
[20:27] | Corporal Erik, I need you to push 1 mg of Epi. | 艾瑞克下士 我需要你推一毫克肾上腺素 |
[20:40] | Okay, we got a pulse. | 好 恢复脉搏了 |
[20:42] | I-I-I’ll get more blood. | 我 我 我去拿血 |
[20:43] | – No, you’re done. – But you need me. | -不 没你事了 -但你需要我 |
[20:44] | No, I needed you to clamp off the artery. | 不 我需要你夹闭动脉 |
[20:46] | What else haven’t you told me? | 你还有什么瞒着我 |
[20:48] | If I can’t trust you, you need to get out. | 如果我不能信任你 你就得出去 |
[20:50] | Go. | 走 |
[20:56] | Okay, you’re up. | 好 你上 |
[20:57] | All right. I need you to suction. | 好 我需要你抽吸 |
[20:59] | And when I remove the RPG, | 我拿开榴弹的时候 |
[21:00] | I need you to clamp off the artery. | 你需要夹闭动脉 |
[21:01] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[21:03] | Okay, on three. | 好 数到三 |
[21:04] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[21:07] | three. | 三 |
[21:17] | I’ve got it. | 我拿好了 |
[21:18] | Okay. Then why don’t you just get that damn thing out of here. | 好 那你把这个鬼东西拿出去 |
[21:26] | Nice job. | 做得好 |
[21:28] | Hey, look at this! | 看 |
[21:29] | The SAM Night Shift is cooking with gas. | 圣安东尼奥纪念医院夜班队赶上来了 |
[21:31] | They have moved into third place! | 他们现在是第三名 |
[21:33] | Oh, yes! Dr. Diaz is resuscitating his team back to life. | 真棒 迪亚斯医生让他的队伍复活了 |
[21:37] | Oh, nice job. | 干得漂亮 |
[21:38] | Way to stay in the middle of the pack. | 居然能夹在中间了 |
[21:40] | Who’s that in second place? | 第二名是谁 |
[21:43] | That would be the Day Shift. | 那就是白班队 |
[21:44] | Feel free to cancel your holiday plans. | 取消你们的假期安排把 |
[21:46] | You know what? | 听着 |
[21:47] | Let’s make it six months. | 把它延长到六个月 |
[21:49] | Six months? Really? | 六个月 真的吗 |
[21:51] | You’re on. That’s even better. | 来赌啊 更好了 |
[21:56] | That guy’s kind of a dick. | 那人真是混蛋 |
[21:59] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[22:00] | She lives with two Army guys. | 她和两个当兵的住呢 |
[22:06] | – What happened? – Old soccer injury. | -怎么了 -踢球的旧伤 |
[22:08] | All right, let me check you out. | 我来给你检查一下 |
[22:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:11] | It’s a little higher up. | 有点肿起来了 |
[22:13] | – How does that feel? – Yeah. Better. | -感觉如何 -好点了 |
[22:14] | Can you hand me some ice? | 你能给我点冰块吗 |
[22:22] | Yeah, it feels a little tight. | 感觉变紧了 |
[22:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:25] | Here. | 给 |
[22:27] | Just put this on it. Rest. | 把它压上去 休息 |
[22:28] | Okay. Yeah, well, what about the competition? | 好 那比赛怎么办 |
[22:30] | I can’t go anymore. | 我没法继续了 |
[22:31] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[22:32] | We’ll figure it out, okay? | 我们会想办法的 好吗 |
[22:37] | Mom, go ask for scissors, a bulb suction, | 妈妈 问问大家有没有剪刀 球吸引器 |
[22:40] | and anything that can be used to soak up blood — | 任何能吸血的东西 |
[22:42] | diapers, maxi-pads, whatever. | 尿不湿 卫生棉 什么都行 |
[22:43] | Rick, check the back. | 瑞克 看看后面 |
[22:44] | – See if they have warm towels and utensils. – Yeah. | -有没有热毛巾和器具 -好 |
[22:46] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[22:48] | It’s okay, Meghan. You had a seizure. | 没事的 梅根 你癫痫发作了 |
[22:49] | A seizure? | 癫痫 |
[22:51] | Is my baby okay? | 我的孩子没事吧 |
[22:53] | Your baby’s not getting enough oxygen. | 你孩子得不到足够的氧气 |
[22:55] | Okay, we need to deliver it immediately. | 好 得马上把它生出来 |
[22:57] | I have to do an emergency C-section on you. | 我得给你做紧急剖腹产 |
[22:59] | Now? No! | 现在吗 不 |
[23:01] | I want my husband with me. | 我要我丈夫陪着我 |
[23:03] | Meghan, for the sake of you and your baby, | 梅根 为了你和孩子好 |
[23:04] | we got to do this now. | 我们得马上做 |
[23:06] | Rick, get her up. | 瑞克 扶她起来 |
[23:07] | I am going to give you a nerve block with a local anesthetic. | 我要给你用局部麻醉药做神经阻滞 |
[23:11] | I got it from this medical kit. | 这个医疗箱里有 |
[23:12] | Now, it’s gonna numb your abdominal wall. | 它会麻醉你的腹壁 |
[23:16] | Okay. There you go. | 好 好了 |
[23:17] | All right, let’s put her back down. | 好了 让她躺下 |
[23:19] | I want to be awake to see my baby. | 我想醒着看见我的孩子 |
[23:21] | How’s this? | 这个行吗 |
[23:26] | Mom, start cleaning the spoons with alcohol swabs. | 妈妈 用酒精棉消毒勺子 |
[23:29] | – All right. – I got this from the pilot. | -好了 -我从飞行员那儿拿到的 |
[23:32] | Hand me that mug. | 把那个杯子递给我 |
[23:34] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[23:35] | Ceramic works like a whetstone. | 瓷器可以当成磨刀石 |
[23:37] | Where’d you learn that, Ranger School? | 你从哪学到的 游骑兵学校吗 |
[23:38] | Food Network. | 美食频道 |
[23:39] | Have you ever done a C-section? | 你做过剖腹产手术吗 |
[23:40] | Not at 30,000 feet in turbulence. | 没在九千多米高的气流颠簸里做过 |
[23:42] | Drew, you can do this. | 德鲁 你能行的 |
[23:44] | Yeah, listen to your husband. | 好 听你丈夫的 |
[23:45] | You can do anything you set your mind to. | 只要你下定决心 什么都能做到 |
[23:47] | How can I help? | 我怎么帮你 |
[23:48] | Okay, uh, I need you to — | 我需要你 |
[23:51] | – Here. Valium. – Yeah. | -给 安定 -好 |
[23:53] | Okay. I’m gonna need you to use the spoons | 好 我需要你拿勺子 |
[23:54] | like retractors to hold the skin open. | 用它当牵开器 撑开皮肤 |
[23:56] | Mom, there’s gonna be a lot of blood. | 妈妈 会流很多血的 |
[23:57] | – Feel free to leave if you need to. – Please. | -你要是想回避就回避吧 -拜托 |
[23:58] | I delivered your Aunt Peggy in a snowstorm. | 我在暴风雪中接生了你佩琪姨 |
[24:01] | This isn’t anything I haven’t seen before. | 我之前又不是没见识过这种场面 |
[24:11] | Well? | 怎么 |
[24:12] | So, your echo and your labs are normal. | 你的超声心动图和检测结果都正常 |
[24:14] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[24:16] | I admit, you — you made me nervous. | 我承认 你让我很紧张 |
[24:18] | I know. But your EKG – | 我知道 但你在救护车上的心电图 |
[24:19] | on the ambulance showed AVNRT. | 显示为房室结折返性心动过速 |
[24:22] | I’d recommend doing some more tests. | 我建议你再多做几项检测 |
[24:25] | Can you do them? | 你能做吗 |
[24:26] | I mean, I-I know we just met, but I trust you. | 我们刚认识 但我信任你 |
[24:31] | Yeah, I can do them. | 可以的 |
[24:36] | Do you mind if I give you some advice? | 你介意我给你点建议吗 |
[24:40] | Sure. | 说吧 |
[24:42] | You’re an addict, right? | 你有瘾 对吗 |
[24:49] | – How did you — – The problem is you guys deny your addiction. | -你怎么 -问题是你们会否认成瘾 |
[24:52] | But part of the addiction — | 但瘾有一部分 |
[24:55] | the obsessiveness — | 强迫性 |
[24:57] | is what makes you so successful. | 才使得你如此成功 |
[25:01] | Your addiction isn’t a weakness, Scott. | 你的瘾不是弱点 斯科特 |
[25:05] | And it’s starving. | 你的瘾快饿死了 |
[25:09] | You need a way to feed your need | 你需要想个办法满足需要 |
[25:11] | without using drugs or alcohol. | 不靠毒品或者酒精 |
[25:22] | I have no idea where you’re going with this. | 我不知道你为什么要说这个 |
[25:28] | I know what I feel coming off of you, Scott. | 我知道你给我一种什么感觉 斯科特 |
[25:35] | It’s hunger. | 是饥饿 |
[25:41] | And there are a lot of healthy and fun ways | 想要满足它 有很多 |
[25:47] | to satisfy it… | 健康有趣的方式 |
[25:51] | …if you’re interested. | 要是你感兴趣的话 |
[25:57] | Do you have an extra key? | 你有没有备用钥匙 |
[26:01] | I do. | 有 |
[26:04] | We’re getting ready to head into the relay showdown, | 我们要进入接力环节一决胜负了 |
[26:07] | and this competition is tight! | 比赛非常激烈 |
[26:11] | That’s my bad. I know a few… | 我的错 我知道几个 |
[26:13] | Uh, Kenny? Hi. | 肯尼 |
[26:14] | I don’t want to hear it, man. | 我不想听 |
[26:16] | Okay, well, you’re gonna, man. | 好吧 但你得听 |
[26:18] | Look, I was a dick, okay? | 我是个混蛋 |
[26:20] | I was — I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[26:21] | I said things I shouldn’t have. | 我说了不该说的话 |
[26:22] | You know, I-I-I was so worried about Shannon being upset | 我太担心香农因为你说的话生气 |
[26:24] | over what you were saying and afraid she might leave | 担心她可能离开 |
[26:27] | that I didn’t think about the fact | 所以我没考虑 |
[26:29] | that I could lose your friendship in the process. | 在这件事中我可能失去你对我的友谊 |
[26:31] | Look, you’re my friend, Kenny. | 你是我朋友 肯尼 |
[26:34] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[26:35] | And I don’t want to lose that. | 我不想失去你 |
[26:38] | I’m sorry, man. | 抱歉 |
[26:40] | Really, I’m sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[26:43] | Would you mind grabbing me some Cheetos? | 你能给我点奇多吗 |
[26:45] | Sure. | 好 |
[26:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:50] | You’re an idiot. | 你真傻 |
[26:53] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[26:54] | Yeah, I — I do. | 我知道 |
[26:57] | Apology accepted. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[27:00] | It’s cool, man. Don’t — Don’t worry about it. | 没事的 别放在心上 |
[27:02] | Great. That is — Thank you. | 太好了 真是 谢谢 |
[27:06] | Uh, so, uh, now that we’re besties again, | 现在我们又是铁哥们了 |
[27:08] | could you do me a tiny favor | 你能帮我个小忙 |
[27:10] | and maybe, like, come back to the competition | 回到比赛当中 |
[27:12] | since Cain’s out and help us win it? | 帮我们赢 因为凯恩退出了 |
[27:14] | – That’d be great. – Wait, wait. | -那就太好了 -等等 等等 |
[27:15] | That’s what this is about? | 你折腾一番就是为了这个 |
[27:17] | So you only cared about the contest? | 你只关心比赛吗 |
[27:18] | – This conversation — – No! No, no, no, no! | -我们这场对话 -不不不 |
[27:20] | It’s not like only caring about the — like… | 不是只关心 |
[27:22] | I’m just messing with you, man. | 我跟你闹着玩的 |
[27:23] | – I owed you that one. – Yes. | -是我欠你的 -对 |
[27:26] | Of course I’ll come back. | 我当然会回来 |
[27:27] | Show ’em all how it’s done. | 让他们瞧瞧应该怎么做 |
[27:29] | O-okay! Okay. Great. | 好 好 太棒了 |
[27:43] | – Get the gauze. – Gauze, gauze, gauze. | -拿纱布 -纱布 纱布 纱布 |
[27:46] | I need something to cauterize this wound. | 我需要找个东西给伤口止血 |
[27:48] | – Would a vape work? – Perfect. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -电子烟行吗 -好极了 行 |
[27:52] | God, I’m bleeding! | 天啊 我在流血 |
[27:53] | Is it the baby? | 是孩子吗 |
[27:55] | Baby’s gonna be fine. You’re gonna be okay. | 孩子会没事的 你会没事的 |
[27:57] | Drew, here. Right there. | 德鲁 这里 就这里 |
[27:58] | Put pressure on that. | 用力按住 |
[28:02] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:04] | There we go. Okay. | 马上开始 好的 |
[28:09] | Meghan, we’re almost done here. | 梅根 马上就好 |
[28:12] | Okay? Okay. All right. | 好吗 坚持住 |
[28:14] | Use the spoons. All right, hold the tissue open. | 用勺子 保持伤口敞开 |
[28:17] | – Mom, pull down. – Okay. | -妈 向下拉 -好 |
[28:18] | – Rick, you pull up. – Okay. | -瑞克 你向上 -好 |
[28:20] | Keep that open. I got to make an incision into the uterus. | 保持住 我得弄一个子宫切口 |
[28:44] | Fire in the hole! | 引爆炸弹 |
[29:00] | Shooting up earlier, patchy numbness, | 之前的注射 局部麻痹 |
[29:02] | weakness, and tremors — | 虚弱以及颤动 |
[29:05] | How long have you had MS? | 你得多发性硬化多久了 |
[29:08] | A while. | 有一阵了 |
[29:09] | I’ve been controlling it with steroids. | 我一直用类固醇来进行控制 |
[29:14] | Come back to the U.S. with me. | 和我一起回美国吧 |
[29:15] | I can get you the best treatment. | 我能让你得到最好的治疗 |
[29:23] | I just want to do my work. | 我只想做我的工作 |
[29:25] | That’s all that matters. | 这是唯一重要的事情 |
[29:26] | I-I’m here now. | 我现在来这里了 |
[29:27] | I’m no good to anyone in a hospital bed. | 躺在医院的病床上 我帮不了任何人 |
[29:29] | You were no good to anyone today. | 你如今也救不了谁了 |
[29:31] | I realize that. | 我意识到了 |
[29:41] | The Night Shift has the final run of the day, | 夜班队还有最后一轮比赛 |
[29:44] | the obstacle relay. | 障碍接力 |
[29:46] | The Day Shift is in first place. | 现在日班是第一名 |
[29:48] | The Night Shift has to post a time of less than two minutes, | 夜班需在两分钟内完成比赛 |
[29:51] | or they could be working weekends the next six months. | 否则接下来六个月内的周末他们都不得休息 |
[29:54] | Can they pull together as a team? | 他们能否齐心协力呢 |
[29:57] | Ready! | 准备 |
[29:59] | First up, Dr. Shannon Rivera. | 第一棒 香农·瑞瓦拉医生 |
[30:05] | Night Shift! | 夜班 |
[30:08] | Shannon pulling that mean lean on the lily pads. | 香农轻盈地跃过浮垫 |
[30:11] | Now onto the balance beam. | 现在到了平衡木 |
[30:14] | She’s making great time. | 她速度很快 |
[30:17] | A minite 45 left. | 还剩1分45秒 |
[30:19] | The Night Shift better pick up the pace! | 夜班队最好加快速度了 |
[30:23] | Okay, Jordan is hustling through the hurdles. | 乔丹越过障碍 |
[30:26] | Look at her go! | 看她啊 |
[30:31] | Jocelyn onto the rope climb. | 乔斯林开始爬绳阶段了 |
[30:34] | She is really making up some time for the Night Shift. | 她确实为夜班队争取了很多时间 |
[30:40] | Paul onto the horizontal tunnel. | 保罗到了水平隧道 |
[30:43] | They really have to start picking it up now. | 他们现在必须抓紧奋斗了 |
[30:45] | That clock is tick-tick-ticking for the Night Shift. | 夜班队的时间在一分一秒地飞过 |
[30:48] | They better hit that lead button. | 他们最好快点到达终点 |
[30:55] | Now Paul tags Kenny for the last leg. | 现在保罗将最后一棒交给肯尼 |
[31:07] | Ooh! Kenny working the cargo net. | 肯尼到达了网区 |
[31:09] | Come on, Kenny! You got this! | 加油 肯尼 你没问题的 |
[31:12] | Time is running out for the Night Shift. | 夜班队快没时间了 |
[31:14] | 21 seconds left. | 还剩21秒 |
[31:17] | Kenny is booming through the vertical ladder. | 肯尼迅速通过直梯 |
[31:21] | Now onto the final obstacle. | 现在到了最后的障碍 |
[31:24] | 8, 7, 6, 5… | 八 七 六 五 |
[31:29] | 4, 3, 2, 1. | 四 三 二 一 |
[31:34] | With one second left, the Night Shift wins! | 以一秒之差 夜班队胜利 |
[31:38] | What an incredible run! | 真令人难以置信 |
[31:39] | What I’m talking about, baby. | 瞧我说什么来着 |
[31:41] | We could not have done that without you. | 多亏了你 我们才做到了 |
[31:43] | – Thank you, thank you. – You did great! | -谢谢你 -你太棒了 |
[31:44] | Hey, get over here. Congratulations, my man. | 到这来 恭喜你 兄弟 |
[31:47] | You had one hell of a day today. | 今天真是不容易 |
[31:49] | You know, it was a team effort. | 是整个团队努力的结果 |
[31:50] | Hey, guys, multiple cases of ciguatera, | 大家注意 从匹兹堡出发的入境航班上 |
[31:52] | including one fatality, | 出现多例鱼肉毒素中毒 |
[31:53] | on inbound flight from Pittsburgh. | 其中一人死亡 |
[31:55] | Sam’s getting the lion’s share. | 萨姆是主要负责人 |
[31:56] | We’re all being called in. | 我们都得过去 |
[31:59] | – Isn’t that Drew’s flight? – Yeah. | -那不是德鲁的航班吗 -没错 |
[32:00] | It’s okay. | 别担心 |
[32:02] | Your dad is gonna be all right. | 爸爸不会有事的 |
[32:10] | Guess we didn’t blow up. | 看来我们没爆炸 |
[32:11] | Not for a lack of trying. | 尝试得可不少 |
[32:16] | You’re gonna be okay, Steven. You’re going home. | 你没大碍了 史蒂文 可以回家了 |
[32:18] | But, no big meals for a while, yeah? | 但近期饮食清淡点 |
[32:23] | I’m just happy to be alive. | 我能活着就很开心了 |
[32:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:28] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[32:29] | You know, this is my fiancee, Jen. | 这是我未婚妻 珍 |
[32:32] | We’ve been together since middle school. | 我们从中学就在一起了 |
[32:33] | And when I thought I was gonna die out there, | 我以为自己要死在外面时 |
[32:36] | all I wanted was to see her face one last time. | 我唯一的念头 就是想再看一眼她的脸 |
[32:40] | Believe me, Doc, the minute I get off the plane, | 相信我 医生 等我一下飞机 |
[32:42] | I am marrying this girl. | 我就要向她求婚 |
[32:45] | Life is way too short to put off what matters. | 人生短暂 重要的事等不了 |
[32:49] | Couldn’t agree more. | 非常同意 |
[32:58] | Extending the incision. | 把切口伸开 |
[33:00] | All right. Opening up the membrane. | 好的 打开隔膜 |
[33:03] | I see the shoulders. | 我看见肩膀了 |
[33:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:05] | Come on. | 加油 |
[33:07] | I can’t get my hand around the head. | 我没法用手托住头 |
[33:10] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[33:11] | It’s okay, Meghan. You’re doing great. | 没关系 梅根 你做得很好 |
[33:12] | Mom, give Rick your spoon, okay? I need your help. | 妈 把勺子给瑞克 我需要你帮忙 |
[33:14] | Put your, uh, hands on her belly right below mine. | 把你的手放到她肚子上 放到我手下面 |
[33:16] | Right there. Feel the shoulders? | 就在那 摸到肩膀了吗 |
[33:17] | Okay, you got to push up. | 好的 你得向上推 |
[33:19] | Okay, help. | 好 开始 |
[33:20] | Okay, okay. | 好的 |
[33:21] | Oh, God! That hurts! | 天啊 太疼了 |
[33:22] | Your uterus is contracting. | 你的子宫在收缩 |
[33:23] | Uh, she needs nitroglycerin. Bottle right there. | 她需要硝化甘油 瓶子在那里 |
[33:26] | All right, breathe, breathe. Breathe it out. | 好的 呼吸 深呼吸 |
[33:28] | Okay. Take that. | 好 喝下去 |
[33:31] | Okay. Breathe slow. Slow. | 慢点呼吸 慢下来 |
[33:33] | Slow. Breathe it out. | 慢点 深呼吸 |
[33:36] | There we go. Okay, the uterus is relaxing. | 好了 子宫放松了 |
[33:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:40] | All right, Mom, you ready to get this baby out? | 好的 妈 你准备好让孩子出来了吗 |
[33:41] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Here we go. | -好了 -开始 |
[33:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:45] | Here it comes. | 出来了 |
[33:46] | Let’s get the diaper pads and the blankets down over there. | 准备好尿布垫和毯子 放过来 |
[33:49] | Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[33:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:56] | Clamps… we need… | 夹钳 我们需要… |
[33:57] | Oh, oh… hair clips. | 发夹 |
[33:59] | Oh, Mom. Nice. | 妈 好样的 |
[34:00] | – Ladies and gentlemen, we’ve made it… – Here we go. | -女士们先生们 我们战胜了 -给你 |
[34:02] | – through the bad weather. – Okay, clipping, clipping. | -恶劣的天气 -剪断 剪开 |
[34:04] | We will begin our final descent shortly into San Antonio. | 我们即刻开始最终降落进入圣安东尼奥 |
[34:07] | You want to do the honors? | 你愿意剪脐带吗 |
[34:08] | Yeah. Uh, knife? | 好 刀呢 |
[34:10] | Knife. Right there. | 刀 在这儿 |
[34:12] | All right. | 好了 |
[34:17] | And, Meghan, congratulations. | 梅根 恭喜你 |
[34:19] | You have a beautiful baby boy. | 生了个漂亮的男孩 |
[34:21] | As close to a miracle as anything I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过的最接近奇迹的事了 |
[34:24] | Uh, okay, I-I think I can take it from here. | 好了 剩下的我来处理 |
[34:26] | – Mom, just grab a seat. – Okay. | -妈妈 去找个位置坐下 -好的 |
[34:28] | Meghan, we’re almost done here. Just hold on to the baby. | 梅根 我们快完了 抱好孩子 |
[34:30] | I’m just gonna deliver the placenta, okay? | 我要取出胎盘了 |
[34:32] | What’s happening? I feel… | 怎么回事 我感觉 |
[34:35] | Mom, Mom, Mom! Take the baby! | 妈妈 接住孩子 |
[34:37] | Okay, we got postpartum hemorrhage! | 她产后出血了 |
[34:39] | The oxytocin. | 催产素 |
[34:41] | Here, I.V. | 拿着 开始静脉注射 |
[34:42] | We got to contract the uterus. We got to stop this bleeding. | 我们得让子宫收缩 停止出血 |
[34:44] | Drew, you saved this baby. Don’t lose his mom. | 德鲁 你救了这个孩子 别让他失去母亲 |
[34:47] | She’s bleeding out. | 她出血过多 |
[34:49] | Tell the pilot to land the damn plane! | 告诉飞行员快点降落 |
[35:01] | Shannon, take the newborn to Exam 1. | 香农 带这个新生儿去诊室一 |
[35:03] | – Cain, bradycardia Trauma 2. – Got it. | -凯恩 心动过缓 创伤二室 -来了 |
[35:05] | She’s still hemorrhaging, systolic in the 80s! | 她还在出血 心跳八十多 |
[35:07] | OB is scrubbed in and ready in the OR. | OB已经在手术室准备好了 |
[35:09] | What you did was amazing, Drew. | 干的漂亮 德鲁 |
[35:10] | We got her. We got her. | 现在有我们了 |
[35:33] | – T.C. – Don’t say a word. | -TC -别说话 |
[35:35] | Look, I was just out talking with that guy | 我刚刚在和那个人说话 |
[35:37] | and, um…after he had a grenade in his belly, | 他肚子里的炸弹被取出来之后 |
[35:41] | he realized that life was short. | 才意识到生命是短暂的 |
[35:42] | And so, you should get that treatment. | 所以 你应该接受治疗 |
[35:45] | You’re stubborn and reckless, | 你既顽固又鲁莽 |
[35:47] | and you don’t think that the rules apply to you, but they… | 你认为那些规则对你不适用 但是 |
[35:53] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[35:57] | You know who I sound like right now? | 你知道现在我听起来像谁吗 |
[36:00] | I sound like Topher. | 像陶福 |
[36:04] | Topher said these exact same words to me. | 陶福对我说过同样的话 |
[36:06] | You’re me, and I’m Topher. | 现在的你就是我 我就是陶福 |
[36:10] | And I never realized what an obstinate pain in the ass | 我从来没意识到我可以变得 |
[36:14] | I could be. | 这么混蛋 |
[36:16] | – That’s you. – Okay. | -你也是 -好吧 |
[36:17] | So even if I have to drag you kicking and screaming | 即使我得拖着你又踢又叫 |
[36:20] | back to San Antonio with me — | 跟我一起回圣安东尼奥 |
[36:21] | I’m gonna do it. | 我会接受治疗的 |
[36:23] | I’ve already decided. | 我已经决定了 |
[36:25] | You have? | 真的吗 |
[36:27] | Well, that’s great. | 那很好 |
[36:28] | But not in America. | 但不是去美国 |
[36:30] | I-I’m going to London for treatment. | 我会去伦敦接受治疗 |
[36:36] | As it is, I haven’t seen my husband in some time. | 我也有一段时间没见到我的丈夫了 |
[36:38] | Wait. You’re…married? | 等等 你结婚了吗 |
[36:41] | Like I said, | 就和我说的那样 |
[36:43] | there’s a huge gulf between sex and love. | 性和爱之间有着巨大的差别 |
[36:49] | My life, | 我的生活 |
[36:51] | my relationships… | 还有各种关系 |
[36:55] | are complicated. | 很复杂 |
[36:57] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[37:00] | Does that bother you? | 那会困扰你吗 |
[37:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:04] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[37:05] | it definitely caught me by surprise. | 着实是让我吃惊了 |
[37:12] | Well, T.C. Callahan… | TC·卡拉翰 |
[37:17] | …if you never come back | 如果你再也不回来了 |
[37:20] | I’m glad that I met you. | 我很高兴遇见了你 |
[37:22] | No, I’m coming back. | 不 我会回来的 |
[37:24] | The minute my treatment is done, I’m coming right back here. | 治疗一结束 我就会立刻回到这里 |
[37:28] | So, the ice caused the poisoning? | 所以是冰造成的中毒吗 |
[37:31] | Yeah. The company that caters the airline | 是啊 给航空公司供餐的公司 |
[37:32] | also delivers to several restaurants. | 还给几家餐厅提供食物 |
[37:34] | Ice from the plane was switched | 飞机上的冰块被换成了 |
[37:36] | with ice used for packing fish, | 打包鱼所用的冰块 |
[37:37] | seeps into the food. | 渗入了食物 |
[37:39] | – Ugh. – Yeah. | -好吧 -是啊 |
[37:42] | Look who’s feeling better. | 看看是谁好些了 |
[37:43] | Thanks to all of you. | 多亏了你们 |
[37:45] | Where’s my baby? | 我的孩子呢 |
[37:46] | Where’s Drew Richard? | 德鲁·理查德在哪呢 |
[37:48] | She named the baby Drew Richard after the two of us. | 她以我们俩的名字给她的孩子命名 |
[37:51] | His given name is actually Andrew, | 他其实叫安德鲁 |
[37:52] | but he always hated it. | 但他一直很讨厌这个名字 |
[37:53] | I think it’s beautiful. | 我觉得很美 |
[37:55] | Mom, Mom, Mom! It’s good. It’s all right. | 妈妈 妈妈 够了 |
[37:58] | Um, your son’s in here with your husband. | 你的孩子在这里 和你的丈夫在一起 |
[37:59] | I’ve already briefed him, | 我已经简要向他汇报了情况 |
[38:00] | and I’ll check on you in a little bit. | 我待会再来看你 |
[38:07] | What a beautiful family. | 多美好的一家人啊 |
[38:11] | Yeah, they are. | 是啊 |
[38:12] | No, I’m talking about the two of you. | 不 我说的是你们俩 |
[38:15] | The way you worked together, | 你们协作的方式 |
[38:16] | it was Hemingway’s grace under pressure. | 如同重压下海明威般的优雅 |
[38:20] | Hemingway, Mom? Really? | 海明威 妈妈 真的吗 |
[38:22] | I joined a book club. Don’t ruin the moment. | 我加入了一个读书俱乐部 别毁了这个时刻 |
[38:25] | Dads! | 爸爸 |
[38:26] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[38:29] | Oh, missed you! | 想死你了 |
[38:33] | Uh, meet your granddaughter. | 见见你的孙女 |
[38:34] | Nana! | 奶奶 |
[38:36] | Oh! Oh, my goodness! | 我的天啊 |
[38:42] | Mannitol should help with the neurological symptoms. | 甘露醇应该对神经症状有用 |
[38:47] | His knee got better in a hurry. | 他的膝盖好的很快啊 |
[38:49] | Oh, yeah. Paul asked Cain to fake an injury | 是啊 保罗要凯恩假装受伤 |
[38:51] | so Kenny could step back into the competition. | 所以肯尼能够再来一次 |
[38:54] | Cain did that? | 凯恩这么做了吗 |
[38:55] | Am I wrong, or did he just get hotter? | 是我错了吗 还是他更帅了 |
[39:04] | So, um, dinner, drinks, dancing… | 晚餐 喝酒 跳舞 |
[39:09] | whatever — me and you? | 随便什么 我和你 来吗 |
[39:11] | I thought people who work together | 我以为同事之间 |
[39:13] | should keep it professional. | 应该保持距离呢 |
[39:14] | Well, whoever said that is an idiot. | 说这句话的人是个蠢蛋 |
[39:17] | You said that. | 你自己说的 |
[39:18] | Like I said. | 那就是咯 |
[39:20] | So, is that a yes or a no? | 所以你答应吗 |
[39:23] | Claro que sí. | 当然 |
[39:25] | Get your dancing shoes. | 准备好跳舞的鞋子 |
[39:30] | – Hey, there, Dr. Clemmens. – Listen, I’m — I’m really sorry | -你好啊 克莱门斯医生 -我真的很抱歉 |
[39:32] | that I missed the fundraiser. | 我错过了筹集活动 |
[39:34] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[39:35] | I mean, we ended up winning the entire event | 我们最后赢了 |
[39:38] | and raising a lot of money for CF. | 并募集到了很多治疗囊肿性纤维化的资金 |
[39:39] | That’s great. Really great. | 那很好 非常好 |
[39:42] | You know, Scott, look. | 斯科特 |
[39:44] | You’ve been working really hard. | 你工作真的很努力 |
[39:46] | You should, uh, take some me time for yourself, you know? | 你应该留一些属于自己的时间 |
[39:50] | Learn how to relax. | 学会放松 |
[39:52] | I’ll think about that. | 我会考虑的 |
[39:55] | As a matter of fact, you know what? | 事实上 你知道吗 |
[39:58] | The Day Shift’s got this. | 白班就有 |
[40:00] | Think I’m gonna take your advice, | 我觉得我会听取你的建议的 |
[40:02] | go try out a little me time. | 多留一些属于自己的时间 |
[40:05] | – Good. – Have a good night, Dr. Clemmens. | -很好 -晚安 克莱门斯医生 |
[40:06] | Yeah, you too. | 你也是 |
[40:12] | Nice Tinder profile. | Tinder的简介不错哦 |
[40:14] | That’s right, Dr. Clemmens. Go get you some. Oh, yeah. | 是啊 克莱门斯医生 找点乐子哦 |
[40:18] | Get you some! | 找点乐子 |