英文名称:The Uninvited
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:19] | I love you, | 我爱你 |
[01:22] | and I have a condom. | 而且我准备了套套 |
[01:29] | -Matt, I shouldn’t be here. -Come on, Anna. | -马特 我不该来的 -得了 安娜 |
[01:31] | -No. No. -Come on, it’ll be fun. | -不 不 -来吧 很爽的 |
[01:33] | I really shouldn’t be here. | 我真的不该来的 |
[01:35] | Anna. Come on. | 安娜 来吧 |
[01:41] | I’m at a party, | 我在参加派对 |
[01:45] | but all I want to do is get home. | 心里想的只有回家 |
[01:50] | Hey, where you going? Anna? | 嘿 你上哪儿去? 安娜? |
[03:12] | Don’t go home. | 别回家 |
[03:23] | And then I hear my mother’s bell. | 之后我听见妈妈的铃铛响了 |
[03:30] | I go to find her. | 我去找她 |
[03:34] | When she got sick, we moved her into the boathouse. | 自从她生了病 我们就把她搬去船库 |
[03:39] | It’s where she wanted to be. | 那是她自己的意思 |
[03:43] | She’s alone. | 想一个人住 |
[03:47] | She’s not supposed to be alone. | 但她不该一个人的 |
[03:55] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[03:58] | I run up to the house to find my dad. | 我跑去屋里找爸爸 |
[04:09] | There’s something wrong. | 有些不对劲 |
[04:15] | It doesn’t feel safe. | 感觉不安全 |
[04:22] | There’s something evil in the house. | 这屋里有不祥的东西 |
[04:39] | One way or another, these dreams seem to be | 这些梦似乎多多少少 |
[04:41] | about trying to get out of the woods and back home. | 都跟从森林逃回家有关 |
[04:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:45] | And when I get there, it’s like Mom’s trying to tell me something. | 我到那儿的时候 妈妈像是要告诉我什么似的 |
[04:50] | But I can’t understand what it is, what she’s trying to say. | 但我不明白她要告诉我什么 |
[04:54] | Well, we’ve talked about the little redheaded girl, | 嗯 我们已经谈过那个红发小女孩了 |
[04:56] | but now there’s a new detail, the watering can. | 但又有了个新细节 那只洒水壶 |
[05:00] | Why do you think you were holding it? | 为什么觉得自己拿着洒水壶? |
[05:04] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:09] | I really don’t remember. | 我真的不记得了 |
[05:11] | Maybe you were trying to put out the fire. | 也许你是想救火 |
[05:18] | When my mom first got sick, she said that she’d always be there. | 妈妈刚生病的时候 她说她永远都不会离开 |
[05:24] | Could be a stray cat, orjust the sound of the wind, | 也许会是只迷路的小猫 或者只是风吹过的声音 |
[05:27] | but it would always be her. She’d always protect us, you know. | 而那都是她 是她在守护着我们 |
[05:32] | But… | 但是… |
[05:39] | But the night of the fire, I couldn’t protect her. | 但是火灾那晚上 我没能保护好她 |
[05:43] | Smart girl. | 你很聪明 |
[05:44] | If I’m so smart, | 如果我真那么聪明 |
[05:45] | why can’t I remember what happened that night? | 那我怎么想不起来 那天晚上发生什么事了? |
[05:51] | Okay. Here’s what I think. | 好吧 我是这么想的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:793个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:106个,六级词汇:55个,GRE词汇:53个,托福词汇:67个,考研词汇:114个,专四词汇:91个,专八词汇:13个, 所有生词标注共:178个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:56] | We survive by remembering, | 记忆能让我们坚强的活下去 |
[05:59] | but sometimes we survive by forgetting. | 但有时使我们活下去的却是遗忘 |
[06:03] | You lost your mother in a tragic fire. | 一场火灾让你失去了母亲 |
[06:05] | Your life was changed forever by, what, a broken fuel valve? | 一只坏掉的汽油阀 就能让你的人生从此改变吗? |
[06:10] | Maybe it’s not such a bad thing to forget. | 也许遗忘也不是什么坏事 |
[06:13] | -But what about the dream? -It’s a dream. | -但那个梦呢? -那只是个梦 |
[06:15] | You’ll figure it out, or you won’t. That’s how it all works. | 不管你会不会明白 梦就是这样的 |
[06:18] | It’s a process, Anna. | 那只是个疗程 安娜 |
[06:20] | What’s it been? Ten months? And you’re almost finished. | 你在这里待了多久了? 10个月? 差不多结束了 |
[06:24] | But you’re not gonna get there in a place like this. | 但这里可不是你真正康复的地方 |
[06:30] | -Do you think I’m ready to leave? -What else do you want from me? | -你觉得我可以离开这里了? -那你还要我怎么样呢? |
[06:36] | Go home. Kiss a boy, get into trouble. | 回家吧 找个男朋友 惹点小麻烦 |
[06:42] | Finish what you started. | 把你没做完的事做完 |
[07:04] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[07:07] | One minute. | 等我一下 |
[07:12] | Pretty little Anna. Going home, sweet home. | 漂亮的小安娜 要回家了 温馨的家 |
[07:16] | I’ll be Ionely. | 我会寂寞的 |
[07:18] | I really gotta go. | 我真的要走了 |
[07:21] | There was so much blood, wasn’t there, Anna? | 流了好多血 对吧 安娜? |
[07:25] | Do you really think they fixed you? | 你真以为他们能治好你吗? |
[07:27] | Come on, honey. Let the girl pack her things. | 算了 亲爱的 让她收拾东西吧 |
[07:28] | What have we told you about wandering in here all the time? | 不记得我们跟你说徘徊于此的事儿了? |
[07:31] | They couldn’t fix me. | 他们治不好我的 |
[07:40] | Who will I tell my stories to? | 我的心事又该向谁诉说呢? |
[08:13] | I’ve got a surprise for you. | 我有个惊喜要给你 |
[08:16] | -Look in the glove compartment. -Tell me it’s a cheeseburger. | -打开工具箱看看 -别跟我说是个奶酪汉堡 |
[08:20] | Not quite. | 差远了 |
[08:24] | -You finished it. -Yeah. Look inside. | -你写完了? -是啊 翻开看看 |
[08:32] | -Thank you, Dad. -You’re very welcome. | -谢谢你 爸爸 -不客气 |
[08:36] | Is it any good? | 好看吗? |
[08:37] | Well, I don’t know, but I’m sure you’ll tell me. | 呃 我不知道 但我肯定你会告诉我的 |
[08:43] | I know something that’s good. | 我知道些不错的东西 |
[08:48] | Oh, awesome. Thank you. | 哦 太好了 谢谢 |
[08:52] | Yeah, Rachel made them. | 哦 是蕾切尔做的 |
[08:55] | She was gonna come today, but I told her I wanted you all to myself. | 她本来今天要过来的 但我跟她说今天只属于我们俩 |
[08:59] | She’s been great, Anna. Really, she has been. | 她一直都很好 安娜 真的 一直都很好 |
[09:01] | I don’t know what I would’ve… | 少了她 我… |
[09:02] | -Dad. You got me to yourself. …done without her. | -我真不知道该怎么办 -爸爸 还有我陪你呢 |
[09:33] | Alex? | 爱丽克斯? |
[10:25] | Anna. You’re back. | 安娜 你回来了 |
[10:30] | You’re early. I’d hug you, but I… Welcome home. | 回来的真早 我应该给你个拥抱的 但我…欢迎回家 |
[10:36] | You look great. You look so skinny. | 你气色不错 看起来好苗条 |
[10:40] | I think I could use some time at that place. | 我想我也该去那里瘦下身 |
[10:42] | My first order of business is fattening her up. | 我的头笔业务把我养肥了 |
[10:45] | I’ve already started with him. | 我们已经开始了 |
[10:48] | Yeah, she’s been cooking all day. | 是啊 她下了一整天的厨了 |
[10:49] | -Making… Oh, what are you making? -Beef Stroganoff. Your favorite. | -做…哦 你在做什么? -俄式牛肉面 你最爱吃的 |
[10:55] | So, you have a house full of women now, Mr. Writer. | 这下你有一屋子的女人了 作家先生 |
[11:00] | -Did your dad tell you my idea? -No. | -你爸爸跟你说过我的计划没? -没有 |
[11:03] | About the party. | 派对的计划 |
[11:05] | We thought we could throw you a “Welcome Home, Anna” bash. | 我们觉得能给你来个 “欢迎安娜回家”的庆祝会 |
[11:07] | Yeah, okay. Maybe. | 好啊 也许吧 |
[11:09] | Well, everybody’s been asking about you. | 大家都在问你的情况呢 |
[11:11] | -We’ve got all summer. There’s no rush. -No. | -我们有一整个暑假的时间 不用急的 -不用 |
[11:16] | Okay, I’m gonna go down to the water. | 好吧 我要下水去玩了 |
[11:22] | I blew it. | 我搞砸了 |
[11:53] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[12:23] | Just like it never happened, huh? | 就像什么都没发生过一样是吗? |
[12:25] | Alex. Oh, I missed you so much. | 爱丽克斯 哦 我想死你了 |
[12:33] | So, what do you think? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[12:36] | You know, he had them working weekends | 他让工人周末赶工 |
[12:38] | so it’d be finished by the time you got back. | 所以等到你回来能正好完工 |
[12:41] | Welcome to your new ward. | 欢迎来到你的新病房 |
[12:43] | Better food, crazier people. | 这里有更好的食物和更疯狂的人 |
[12:49] | -When did she move in? -Guess. | -她什么时候搬来的? -猜猜看 |
[12:53] | First, she was helping with the accident inquiry, | 她先是在事故调查上帮忙 |
[12:56] | and then she was helping with the funeral. | 接着是在葬礼上帮忙 |
[12:59] | Now, she’s helping him cope. Three times a night. | 现在是帮忙安慰爸爸 一晚上三次 |
[13:04] | Whatever. | 不管了 |
[13:07] | Hey, thanks a lot, by the way. | 嘿 真是要多谢你了 |
[13:10] | For what? | 谢什么? |
[13:13] | -Deserting me. -Alex! | -抛弃我 -爱丽克斯! |
[13:15] | You know, I was stuck here with those two | 要知道 你是去接受心理治疗了 |
[13:17] | while you went off searching for your inner psycho. | 可我只能困在这里陪他们两个 |
[13:19] | Alex, you don’t know what it was like in there. | 爱丽克斯 你根本不知道 那种地方是什么样的 |
[13:21] | She was my mother, too. | 她也是我妈啊 |
[13:26] | You know, you could’ve at least written me back. | 至少你也要回封信给我吧 |
[13:28] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么啊? |
[13:29] | The playlists I made you, the letters I wrote. | 我给你弄的节目表 还有我给你写的信 |
[13:31] | I didn’t get anything, Alex. I swear. | 我发誓我什么都没收到 爱丽克斯 |
[13:34] | Maybe Dr. Silberling didn’t want me to see them. | 也许西尔伯林医生不想让我看到 |
[13:38] | No, it wasn’t Dr. Silberling. | 不 不是西尔伯林医生 |
[13:42] | Oh, he’s such an asshole! | 哦 他个混蛋! |
[13:48] | I mean, how could you not send my letters? | 他怎么能不寄我的信? |
[13:50] | Those were my letters, Dad. | 那都是我写的信啊 爸爸 |
[13:52] | What? Were you too afraid I’d tell her about your new little girlfriend? | 怎么了? 是不是怕我告诉她 你新交的小女友? |
[13:55] | Was that it? Talk about all the dirty little secrets? | 是不是啊? 怕我把你那些 见不得人的小秘密抖露出来? |
[14:00] | And it was a mistake for you to move her in here, | 你根本不该让她搬来 |
[14:02] | and our whole stupid town just loves talking about it. | 整个愚蠢小镇都对此事”津津乐道” |
[14:07] | You disgust me. | 你让我恶心 |
[14:15] | -Alex, where are you going? -As if anybody cares. | -爱丽克斯 你去哪里? -少装关心 |
[14:38] | You caught me. | 被你看见了 |
[14:40] | Come here. You can hug me now. I’m clean. | 过来 让我抱抱你 现在我干净了 |
[14:48] | Listen, Anna, I know the rules state | 听着 安娜 我知道常理而言 |
[14:51] | that you’re supposed to hate Dad’s new girlfriend, | 你会讨厌爸爸的新女友 |
[14:54] | but I’m really hoping that we can be more original than that | 但我真的希望我们不要这样 |
[14:58] | and make this work. | 并且和睦相处 |
[15:00] | -Sure. -Yeah. | -当然了 -是啊 |
[15:07] | -Something’s different. -Oh, yeah, we painted. | -这里有点不一样了 -哦 对 我们重新粉刷过了 |
[15:10] | I really love all the wallpaper in the house, | 我是很喜欢屋里以前的墙纸 |
[15:12] | but the kitchen just needed some brightening up. | 但厨房的色彩需要更明亮些 |
[15:15] | There used to be something here. | 以前这儿有东西的 |
[15:16] | -Did there? -Yeah, a chalkboard? | -是吗? -是啊 不是有块黑板吗? |
[15:20] | Oh, yeah, the chalkboard. | 哦 对啊 黑板 |
[15:23] | It must be up in the attic with all the other old stuff. | 肯定是放阁楼里了 跟其他旧东西放一起 |
[15:26] | I think I figured we didn’t need one anymore. | 我想我我们不再需要这东西了 |
[15:32] | So, what do you think? Do you wanna help set the table? | 你觉得呢? 要帮忙摆放餐具吗? |
[15:36] | No, I’m okay. I’m not really hungry anyway. | 不 不用了 我还不饿 |
[18:38] | Alex? | 爱丽克斯? |
[20:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[20:15] | So, was that you or Nursie in the throes of ecstasy? | 你摇头丸的瘾又发作了? |
[20:20] | -I don’t know. -Okay. | -不知道 -好吧 |
[20:23] | You drunk? | 你喝酒了? |
[20:24] | Well, I went to a party and drinks were served. | 我参加了个派对 有酒喝的 |
[20:31] | -Where did you find that? -Upstairs. | -你哪里找来的? -楼上 |
[20:34] | What the hell are you doing with it? | 你找这个干嘛? |
[20:37] | -I don’t know. It was in the attic and… | -不知道 就在阁楼上… |
[20:39] | -Okay. Well, that’s where it should stay. | -是啊 本来就该放那里的 |
[20:42] | -I hate that bell. -Why? | -我讨厌这铃铛 -为什么? |
[20:45] | It reminds me of Mom. | 它让我想起妈妈 |
[20:48] | We needed it, Alex. | 我们那时候少不了它的 爱丽克斯 |
[20:50] | That’s how she’d call for help after she got sick. | 自从生了病 她就是用这个 来告诉我们她需要帮助的 |
[20:53] | Anna, wake up. Rachel bought the bell. | 安娜 醒醒吧 这铃铛是蕾切尔买的 |
[20:57] | What are you saying? | 你说什么呢? |
[20:59] | She went into a goddamn pet store, bought a bell, | 这铃是她从该死的宠物店买的 |
[21:01] | came home, and tied it around Mom’s wrist. | 回家后就系在妈妈的手腕上 |
[21:06] | And do you know why? | 知道为什么吗? |
[21:08] | So that she could hear Mom coming while she was busy riding Dad. | 这样她跟爸爸嘿咻的时候 就能听见妈妈过来了 |
[21:14] | -You’re making that up. -Okay. Why would I do that? | -你唬我的吧 -好吧 我干嘛要骗你? |
[21:18] | To get back at Dad. | 报复爸爸 |
[21:19] | Trust me, Anna, I’m way past getting back at Dad. | 相信我 安娜 我早就懒得报复爸爸了 |
[21:24] | You know, I might be drunk, but at least I know what the truth is. | 也许我是喝醉了 但至少我知道真相是什么 |
[21:32] | Oh, here comes the burrito. | 哦 还有玉米煎饼啊 |
[21:51] | Maybe try a sledgehammer next time. | 看来下次要用个大锤子了 |
[21:54] | -Sorry. -Looks good to me. | -对不起 -我觉得不错啊 |
[21:57] | Great, actually. Just what our little kitchen needed. | 事实上非常棒 正好是我们的小厨房需要的 |
[22:01] | Isn’t it, though? | 可不是嘛 |
[22:04] | -I’m out of here. -Cool. | -我先走了 -好 |
[22:06] | You know, Anna, I remember when I first came here to look after your mom. | 知道吗 安娜 记得我第一次来照顾你们妈妈的时候 |
[22:12] | I showed up at the house, | 我出现在屋子里 |
[22:15] | and Alex was doing her bitchy teenager thing, | 爱丽克斯正在表现她青春期的叛逆 |
[22:17] | disrespecting your father. | 对你们爸爸出言不逊 |
[22:20] | But you were different. | 但你不一样 |
[22:23] | Quiet, you know? Polite. A proper little lady. | 安静 有礼貌 就像个小淑女 |
[22:29] | I remember thinking, | 我还记得我当时是这么想的 |
[22:31] | “Still waters run deep in this one. She’s the strong one.” | 外柔内刚 你才是坚强的那个 |
[22:39] | When I was your age, | 我像你那么大的时候 |
[22:42] | I had to deal with some rough things, like you, | 我必须面对很多挫折 像你一样 |
[22:45] | and I learned to be strong. | 我也学着让自己坚强起来 |
[22:49] | To be a girl nobody fucked with. | 不让自己那么好欺负 |
[22:52] | I am so glad to have you back. | 很高兴你能回来 |
[22:57] | I hope it works out so you can stay. | 希望你完全康复了 这样你就能留下 |
[23:00] | Thanks. I intend to. | 谢谢 我也这么想的 |
[23:07] | Did you see her face? | 你看见她那表情了吗? |
[23:09] | It was like you totally jacked her Barbie kitchen. | 好像你把她的宝贝厨房给拆了一样 |
[23:11] | I was swinging the hammer with my eyes closed. | 我是闭着眼睛挥锤子的 |
[23:13] | That is so awesome. | 感觉真好 |
[23:15] | It’s our chalkboard. It should be there. | 那是我们的黑板 本来就该在那里的 |
[23:17] | Remember Mom would leave messages on it? | 记得吗? 妈妈会在上面留便条的 |
[23:18] | Soccer practices. | 足球训练 |
[23:19] | Oh, but her handwriting was so bad. | 哦 但她的字写得有够差的 |
[23:26] | Pinkie pact? | 拉勾? |
[23:36] | Am I, like, really pale? | 我真的很苍白吗? |
[23:39] | Yeah, you’re pretty much, like, see-through. | 是啊 苍白得像是透明的 |
[23:44] | Well, hopefully your future husband won’t notice. | 希望你未来的老公不会在意 |
[23:50] | No, you are not leaving me here. | 不 别把我一个人丢这里 |
[23:52] | -What are sisters for? -Alex, don’t you dare! | -姐妹不就该这样吗? -爱丽克斯 看你敢! |
[24:10] | -Hey, Matt. -Hey. | -嘿 马特 -嘿 |
[24:16] | -So how you been? -Yeah. Okay. | -你好吗? -嗯 好 |
[24:20] | You know, I really wanted to visit you up there, but they wouldn’t let me. | 我很想去那里看你的 但他们不让我去 |
[24:24] | Well, you should’ve slit your wrists, too. We could’ve been roommates. | 你也应该割脉的 这样我们就能做室友了 |
[24:29] | She’s back. | 原来那个安娜回来了 |
[24:31] | -So, listen, that night at the beach… -No, no. Listen… | -听着 沙滩上的那晚… -不 不 你听我说… |
[24:35] | I was nervous, okay? So I drank a bunch, | 我那时很紧张 所以就喝了不少酒 |
[24:38] | and no one has ever accused me of being smart, | 聪明的时候绝不会惹事 |
[24:40] | so I was dumb and drunk. | 而我那时候 不但蠢得厉害还醉得厉害 |
[24:45] | But I was worried about you. | 但我很担心你 |
[24:48] | I even went looking for you. | 甚至去找你 |
[24:51] | What do you mean? | 你说什么? |
[24:54] | I followed you home that night, Anna. | 那晚上我跟着你回了家 安娜 |
[24:58] | I was here. I saw everything. | 我就在这里 什么都看见了 |
[25:01] | Running a little late, aren’t you, Matt? | 来晚了吧 马特? |
[25:11] | -Thanks. That’s all we need. -Okay. | -谢谢 这正是我们要的 -好 |
[25:14] | -I’ll just… I’ll see you around. -Bye. | -那我…那我们以后再见吧 -再见 |
[25:29] | Why don’t you bring these supplies up to the generator room? | 把这些东西搬发动机房吧 |
[25:32] | And then come up. Your father’s starved. | 然后就上来 你爸都饿坏了 |
[26:15] | -Your agent called today. -Really? | -你的经纪人今天打过电话了 -是吗? |
[26:18] | Yeah. I didn’t know he rents a house up here. | 是啊 我都不知道他在这里租了套房子 |
[26:19] | Yeah, the last five years. | 是啊 最后5年 |
[26:22] | He likes to pretend to fish. | 他喜欢钓完鱼再把鱼放回去 |
[26:24] | I think he has the editor of The Book Review as a houseguest. | 我想他留宿了书评杂志的编辑 |
[26:28] | -Oh, yeah? -Yeah. | -哦 是吗? -是啊 |
[26:29] | So, I invited them for dinner on Friday night. | 所以我请他们星期五晚上来吃饭 |
[26:32] | -Really? -Along with a few other people. | -是吗? -还有其他一些人 |
[26:37] | -Well, why not? -Well… | -怎么了? -呃… |
[26:39] | We never have anyone to the house. It’ll be fun. | 我们从来没请人来做过客 会很有意思的 |
[26:45] | Please. | 求你了 |
[26:47] | -Okay. -Okay. | -好吧 -好的 |
[29:14] | Murderer! | 凶手! |
[29:27] | Anna? | 安娜? |
[29:29] | What are you doing down here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[29:32] | Hey. Are you okay? | 嘿 你还好吧? |
[29:36] | It was Mom. | 是妈妈 |
[29:38] | -What? -I saw Mom! | -什么? -我看见妈妈了! |
[29:43] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[29:44] | Anna? | 安娜? |
[29:48] | Anna! | 安娜! |
[29:50] | She’s been trying to tell me something. | 她想告诉我什么的 |
[29:55] | -What? -The fire wasn’t an accident. | -什么? -那场大火不是意外 |
[30:03] | It was her. | 是她 |
[30:19] | Rachel just happened to have the night off. | 蕾切尔恰好那晚不当班 |
[30:23] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[30:26] | -Alex… -No, it all makes sense now. | -爱丽克斯… -不 现在完全就说得通了 |
[30:29] | She left Mom, parked her car down the street, | 她离开妈妈 把车停街上 |
[30:32] | put on those little white shoes, | 穿上小白鞋 |
[30:34] | and walked back down to the boathouse. | 然后再走回船库 |
[30:37] | -Maybe we’re jumping to conclusions. -Excuse me, | -也许我们太武断了 -啥? |
[30:40] | I’m not the one that saw our dead mother | 看到死去的妈妈 |
[30:42] | point the finger at Dad’s creepy girlfriend. | 指向爸爸阴险的女友的人可不是我 |
[30:45] | Yeah, I think it was just a dream. | 唉 可能那只是个梦吧 |
[30:48] | Anna, you were wide awake. I saw you. | 安娜 你那时清醒着呢 我都看见的 |
[30:50] | Well, maybe it was all in my head. | 嗯 也许这都是我想象的 |
[30:53] | Maybe so. | 也许吧 |
[30:55] | But it doesn’t change what both of us know. | 但这改变不了我们都知道的事实 |
[30:57] | That tap didn’t leak. Rachel turned it on. | 那个龙头不漏的 肯定是蕾切尔打开的 |
[31:01] | She killed Mom, and she’s not gonna get away with it. | 她杀死了妈妈 她可别想逍遥法外 |
[31:04] | Hello? Hello in there? | 有人吗? 有人在里面吗? |
[31:07] | -Did she hear us? -I don’t know. | -她听见我们说话了? -不知道 |
[31:10] | Listen, I’m going into town to do some shopping for this party. | 我要去镇里买点东西准备派对 |
[31:13] | Would you like to come? | 要一起来吗? |
[31:15] | Have some retail therapy, maybe grab lunch? | 来点购物疗法 再吃顿午饭 |
[31:19] | I’m totally hung over and I’m expecting a headache later. | 我酒还没醒呢 或许一会儿还会头疼 |
[31:23] | -But Anna wants to come. -What? No. | -但安娜想去的 -什么? 不 |
[31:26] | What about Matt? You could see him, talk to him. | 你不想想马特? 你能见到他 跟他谈谈 |
[31:29] | I thought you said he came back to the house that night. | 我想你说过那晚他也来屋子了 |
[31:32] | -How about it, Anna? -Come on. | -怎么样啊 安娜? -得了 |
[31:34] | You can go, and I can stay here and dig through her stuff. Go on. | 你过去 我可以留在这里查查她的底细 去啊 |
[31:38] | -You know, we can do it another time. -No. | -或者下次再去吧 -不 |
[31:41] | I’ll be down in a minute. | 我就下来 |
[31:44] | I’m just gonna find something cute to wear. | 我要找些漂亮衣服穿 |
[31:47] | You little suck-up. | 你这小坏蛋 |
[31:53] | Your dad hates it when I drive fast. | 你爸爸不喜欢我开快车 |
[31:56] | -Our little secret, okay? -Our little secret. | -这是我们之间的小秘密哦 -我们之间的小秘密 |
[32:04] | What happened to my mom’s car? | 妈妈的车怎么了? |
[32:07] | Well, we discussed it, | 哦 我们讨论过这个了 |
[32:08] | and we just felt like the family needed something more fun. | 我们觉得家里需要更…有趣的东西 |
[32:36] | My one good piece ofjewelry. | 这是我很喜欢的一件珠宝 |
[32:40] | Where’d you get it? | 哪来的? |
[32:42] | Oh, there. Someone gave them to me ages ago. | 哦 几年前有人送我的 |
[32:47] | A boyfriend? | 男朋友吗? |
[32:51] | An old patient, actually. | 事实上是个病人 |
[32:53] | Really? Sounds like a nice job. | 是吗? 看来是份不错的工啊 |
[32:58] | I wiped old people’s asses for a living, Anna. | 我为了生计给老人擦屁股 安娜 |
[33:02] | And let me assure you, they were not all beautiful like your mom. | 而且他们可不都像你妈妈那么漂亮 |
[33:07] | No, I mostly had to do things that decrepit old ladies | 基本上我的工作就是给那些有钱的老妇人 |
[33:09] | with lots of money were either too ashamed or weak to do for themselves. | 做她们不愿做或做不了的事 |
[33:18] | Wanna know how I got through it? | 知道我是怎么克服的吗? |
[33:23] | It’s terrible, | 很痛苦 |
[33:29] | but no matter how condescending they were, | 但不管她们有多傲慢 |
[33:33] | how badly they treated me, how badly they smelled, | 不管她们对我有多恶劣 不管她们身上有多臭 |
[33:39] | I always told myself, | 我总是这么告诉自己 |
[33:43] | “They’ll be dead very, very soon.” | “她们也活不了多久了” |
[33:51] | You know, Anna, we all have things in our past that we’re ashamed of. | 安娜 我们都有觉得羞愧的经历 |
[34:00] | I think sometimes it’s best to just let it go. | 我觉得有时候最好还是顺其自然吧 |
[34:13] | Anna? | 安娜? |
[34:17] | Anna, are you all right? | 安娜 你没事吧 |
[34:24] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 没事…我很好 |
[34:35] | We have some shopping to do, right? | 我们还要去买东西是吧 |
[34:38] | Beautiful marbling. How long has it been aged? | 这五花肉真不错 放多久了啊? |
[34:41] | -We sell everything fresh. -Never mind. | -我们卖的肉都是新鲜的 -算了 |
[34:47] | -I’m gonna go grab the milk. -Great, thanks. | -我去拿牛奶 -好的 谢谢 |
[35:12] | -Matt. -Anna. Hey. | -马特 -安娜 嘿 |
[35:17] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了? |
[35:19] | Listen, I think… | 听着 我想… |
[35:20] | I think I know what you were trying to tell me yesterday. | 我想你昨天想跟我说什么了 |
[35:23] | The fire wasn’t an accident, was it? | 那场火灾不是意外对吗? |
[35:26] | -What did you see? -Matt? | -你看见什么了? -马特? |
[35:28] | Those berries aren’t getting any fresher. | 那些浆果已经不能再新鲜了 |
[35:30] | Yeah, yeah. Okay, I’m coming. | 好 好 这就来 |
[35:33] | -Will you help us, please? -Yeah, okay. Just not here. | -能帮帮我们吗? 求你了 -好 但不是此时此地 |
[35:36] | Okay, then can we meet tonight? | 好 那我们今晚见? |
[35:38] | Matt! | 马特! |
[35:40] | -Yeah. 11:00. At the rock. -Okay. | -好 11点湖边岩石上见 -好 |
[35:46] | -Couldn’t find the milk? -Yeah. | -找不到牛奶吗? -找到了 |
[35:49] | -We should go. -Okay. | -我们该走了 -好的 |
[35:52] | Oh, and, Matt, you won’t need to make deliveries to the house anymore. | 哦 还有马特 你不用再给我们家送货了 |
[35:56] | That’s gonna be my job from now on. | 从今天起我自己来就好了 |
[36:20] | -Have fun? -Oh, yeah. | -开心吗? -哦 是啊 |
[36:22] | Been telling each other all our secrets, right, Anna? | 我们都交换过小秘密了是吧 安娜? |
[36:25] | Yeah. Thanks for lunch. | 对 谢谢你请我吃饭 |
[36:34] | -Was everything okay? -I lost her for a little bit. | -都顺利吧? -她离开了我一会儿 |
[36:37] | I mean, I just hope this wasn’t all too soon. | 我是说 我希望不算太久 |
[36:46] | Alex? | 爱丽克斯? |
[37:04] | Jesus, you scared me. I thought you were her. | 老天 你吓着我了 我还以为是她呢 |
[37:07] | -Did you talk to Matt? -Yeah, we’re meeting him tonight. | -跟马特谈过了吗? -嗯 我们今晚跟他见面 |
[37:10] | Cool. Look at this. | 很好 看看这个 |
[37:14] | God, when are they bringing in the stripper pole? | 天啊 他们什么时候 把钢管舞那套东西带回家了? |
[37:16] | I know, she’s like a crack whore without the dignity. | 我就知道她像个不知羞耻吸毒的妓女 |
[37:21] | P.S., look at this. | 还有 来看看这个 |
[37:25] | Come on. Look what I found. | 来 看看我找到什么了 |
[37:30] | -Meet Mr. Chubby. -Oh, that’s disgusting. | -“角先生” -哦 真恶心 |
[37:34] | No, I’m not touching that. | 我可不想碰 |
[37:52] | Okay, that’s enough to tranquilize a horse. | 好啊 这都够麻倒一匹马了 |
[37:55] | Or you and me. | 或者我们两个 |
[38:02] | -Come on, let’s go. -Wait. | -来吧 我们走 -等等 |
[38:07] | Party’s over, Rach. | 派对结束了 蕾切尔 |
[38:18] | Come on, let’s go. We’re gonna be late. | 来吧 快走 我们要迟到了 |
[38:52] | Matt? | 马特? |
[39:03] | This doesn’t feel right. | 有点不对劲 |
[39:06] | What if something’s happened? | 要真出什么事了呢? |
[39:15] | It’s okay, Anna. We’ll find him tomorrow. | 没事的 安娜 我们明天再去找他 |
[39:18] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[39:22] | I’m gonna go to bed. | 我要去睡了 |
[39:23] | No, please stay with me till I fall asleep. | 不 等我睡着了再走吧 |
[39:28] | If I had 10 bucks for every time I heard that. | 要是每次你都能给我10块钱的话 |
[39:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:33] | No funny stuff. | 我可没开玩笑 |
[40:07] | Anna, hey. Hey, don’t be afraid. | 安娜 嘿 嘿 别害怕 |
[40:09] | I just didn’t want to wake your parents up. | 我只是不想吵醒你爸妈 |
[40:11] | Matt. Where were you? | 马特 你去哪儿了? |
[40:14] | We waited for you at the rock, just like you said. | 你告诉我们来岩石这里等的 |
[40:16] | Yeah, I know, I… | 对 我知道 我… |
[40:19] | What happened? You’re soaked. | 出什么事了? 你都湿透了 |
[40:22] | You know, I fell and hurt my back or something. | 我摔了一跤 好像把背摔伤了 |
[40:25] | Well, here, come sit down. | 过来坐下吧 |
[40:31] | I’m sorry it’s so late, but… It’s just… | 抱歉已经很晚了 但…只是… |
[40:37] | I think you need to know the truth about what I saw that night. | 我想你该知道我那晚看到的事实 |
[40:43] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[40:46] | You’re shivering. | 你在发抖 |
[40:49] | I can’t feel anything. | 我什么都感觉不到 |
[40:53] | -I’m scared, Anna. -Don’t be. | -我好怕 安娜 -别怕 |
[41:17] | Matt, what happened to your back? | 马特 你的背怎么了? |
[41:25] | Your mother tried to warn me, Anna, but I didn’t listen. | 你妈妈试图提醒我 安娜 但我没听她的话 |
[41:34] | Hold me. Anna. | 抓住我 安娜 |
[41:41] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[41:44] | Please, hold me. Anna, please. | 求求你 抓住我 安娜 求你了 |
[43:18] | Anna? Hi, I’m Sheriff Emery. I don’t know if you remember me. | 安娜? 嗨 我是埃默里警长 不知道你还记不记得我 |
[43:24] | Listen, we’re gonna do a thorough investigation, | 听着 我们要做个彻底的调查 |
[43:27] | but he must have hit a patch of timber, | 他肯定是撞到圆木桩上 |
[43:30] | fell out of the boat and broke his back. | 然后摔出船 折断了背部 |
[43:36] | Were you supposed to meet him? | 你跟他约好了要见面的是吗? |
[43:42] | Listen, we all know what you’re going through. | 我们都明白你不好受 |
[43:46] | Anything you need, anything at all, you come see me. | 有什么需要的话 尽管来找我好了 |
[43:50] | You understand? | 明白吗? |
[43:53] | I’m deeply sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[44:14] | It’s just terrible. | 真是太可怕了 |
[44:18] | I’m gonna make breakfast. You should eat something. | 我去做早餐 你得吃点东西 |
[44:21] | -Coffee? -Yeah. | -咖啡? -好的 |
[44:22] | -Dad, wait. -What? | -爸爸 等等 -怎么了? |
[44:29] | Matt wasn’t just in the water last night. He was coming to see me. | 马特昨天晚上并不只是落水了 他是来见我的 |
[44:33] | Anna, what happened to Matt is not your fault. | 安娜 马特的死不是你的错 |
[44:35] | Dad, that’s not what she’s trying to say. | 爸爸 她想说的不是这个 |
[44:37] | One of you come help me. | 你们谁来帮我一下 |
[44:40] | -Dad. -I’ll go. | -爸爸 -我去 |
[44:46] | -What? -I saw Matt in town yesterday. | -怎么了? -我昨天在镇上见到马特了 |
[44:51] | He told me he saw what happened the night of the fire. | 他告诉我他看见火灾那晚发生什么了 |
[44:56] | Rachel overheard us. | 蕾切尔偷听了我们 |
[44:57] | She didn’t want me to talk to him anymore. | 她不想再让我跟他说话 |
[44:59] | She didn’t want him to come here ever again. | 她也不想再让他过来 |
[45:00] | Anna, why would Rachel say something like that? | 安娜 蕾切尔怎么会那么说? |
[45:03] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[45:06] | What? | 什么? |
[45:09] | Is everything all right out there? | 有什么事吗? |
[45:12] | -We’ll be right in. -Okay. | -我们一会就进去 -好的 |
[45:18] | Sweetheart, I know this is difficult for you. | 宝贝 我知道这对你来说太难了 |
[45:24] | It’s been hard for all of us, but, please, don’t do this. | 对我们大家都难 可是 求你了 别再这样了 |
[45:29] | Okay? Just don’t do this. | 行吗? 别这样想了 |
[45:33] | -Come on, have some breakfast. -I’ll be there in a minute. | -来 吃点早饭 -我一会去 |
[46:06] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[46:11] | No, I’m not okay. | 不 我不好 |
[46:15] | I’m not crazy, Alex. | 我没疯 爱丽克斯 |
[46:20] | Matt was here, and I thought that I was dreaming, but I wasn’t. | 我看见马特了 我原以为我做梦呢 可是不是 |
[46:25] | -Anna, do you wanna sit… -And he said | -你先坐下… -他还说 |
[46:27] | that Mom was trying to warn him. | 妈妈曾想提醒他 |
[46:28] | -Okay, how can that be? -And he was holding me. | -这怎么可能? -他当时紧紧地抓着我 |
[46:30] | -Anna, listen. -Look! | -安娜 听我说 -你看! |
[46:34] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[46:42] | -Okay, now I’m afraid. -I’m not crazy. | -现在我好担心 -我没发疯 |
[46:47] | They’re not gonna send me back there. | 他们不能把我送回去精神病院 |
[46:48] | No, I’m not afraid for you. I’m afraid for us. | 我不是担心你 我是担心我们大家 |
[46:53] | Anna, we’re the last ones | 唯一知道蕾切尔想做什么的 |
[46:56] | standing between Rachel and what she really wants. | 只有你和我了 |
[47:01] | Come on. Look, | 振作点 听我说 |
[47:02] | last time I checked, you didn’t become some psycho serial killer overnight, | 上次我检查了 你晚上可没变身成 变态连环杀手 |
[47:06] | so we need to find out exactly who Miss Rachel Summers really is. | 所以我们得仔细查明 蕾切尔 萨默斯究竟是谁 |
[47:25] | Yes, hi, I’m trying to get some information | 你好 我曾通过你们中介雇佣过某人 |
[47:28] | about someone we hired through your agency. | 现在我需要得到那人的信息 |
[47:31] | Her name’s Summers. Rachel Summers. | 她名叫 萨默斯 蕾切尔 萨默斯 |
[47:35] | Hello, I’d like to get a reference on one of your nurses, please. | 你好 我想要一个护士的资料 429 |
[47:40] | I believe she was on your staff at the hospital | 我确信在2005年的七月和十二月这段时间 |
[47:43] | between July and December of 2005. | 她在你们医院工作过 |
[47:48] | Hi, I’m running a background check | 你好 我正忙于调查几年前 |
[47:50] | on someone who worked for you several years ago. | 为你工作的每一个人的背景 |
[47:54] | Summers. S-U-M-M… Yeah, as in “mother.” | 萨默斯 S-U-M-M… |
[47:59] | E-R-S | E-R-S, as in “Satan.” |
[48:04] | What? No, that’s impossible. | 什么? 不会 这不可能 |
[48:11] | No, no, no, that’s fine. | 不 不 不 没事 |
[48:13] | Okay, thanks very much. Bye. | 好的 非常感谢 再见 |
[48:19] | We’ve got her. | 知道她是谁了 |
[48:28] | Anna. Come in. | 安娜 进来 |
[48:36] | You know, you have beautifully shaped lips. | 你的嘴唇真好看 |
[48:40] | You just don’t know what to do with them. | 你只是不会打扮 |
[48:44] | Men will go on about a woman’s eyes, but that’s bullshit. | 男人喜欢有着漂亮眼睛的女人 这真是鬼话 |
[48:49] | What they really want is a girl with a pretty mouth. | 男人真正想要的是有个诱人嘴唇的女孩 |
[48:59] | There. | 看啊 |
[49:08] | You seem very interested in these. | 你好像对这个很感兴趣 |
[49:12] | Would you like to wear them tonight? | 今晚你想戴吗? |
[49:15] | -No, I don’t think so. -Oh, come on. It’ll be fun. | -不 我不想戴 -别这样 会很好看的 |
[49:23] | There. | 看啊 |
[49:27] | What’s your real name, Rachel? | 蕾切尔 你真名叫什么? |
[49:30] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[49:33] | The State Nursing Association has no record of a Rachel Summers. | 国家护士协会没有蕾切尔 萨默斯资料 |
[49:37] | Your social security number’s for someone named Rachel Summers, | 你的社保号上的名字是 蕾切尔 萨默斯 |
[49:41] | but she’s a school teacher from New Orleans. | 可那人是个从新奥尔良来的老师 |
[49:44] | She died five years ago. | 她五年前就死了 |
[49:48] | So, who are you, really? | 那你究竟是谁? |
[50:00] | You know what, Anna? | 安娜 你知道吗? |
[50:04] | I don’t think this is going to work out. | 我认为这不会有什么结果 |
[50:13] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你打算去哪? |
[50:17] | To talk to my father. | 去跟爸爸谈谈 |
[50:20] | Well, there’s really no need. | 哦 实在是没必要 |
[50:22] | We’ve already discussed it with Dr. Silberling. | 我们已经和西尔伯林医生谈过了 |
[50:28] | -Discussed what? -Well, your behavior. | -谈什么? -你的行为 |
[50:33] | Anna, he’s very concerned. | 安娜 他很关心你 |
[50:36] | He’s beginning to think that it was a mistake letting you out. | 他认识到让你出院是个错误 |
[50:44] | You won’t take this away from me. I won’t allow it. | 你不会把一切从我身边拿走的 我不会让你这么做 |
[50:50] | Now, get out. I have guests coming. | 出去吧 我有客人要来了 |
[51:01] | I can’t believe she sold you out to Dad. | 我不敢相信她向爸爸出卖了你 |
[51:05] | Maybe she can threaten you, but what can they do to me? | 也许她能威胁到你 但他们能拿我怎样? |
[51:09] | -I’m gonna talk to Dad. -No. | -我要跟爸爸谈谈 -别 |
[51:12] | All she’s gonna do is convince him | 她就是想让爸爸相信 |
[51:13] | that we’re lying and that it’s my fault, okay? | 我们是在撒谎 而且都是我的错 |
[51:16] | We just have to get through tonight, and then tomorrow we go to the police | 我们必须熬过今晚 明天就去报警 |
[51:19] | and tell them what’s going on. | 告诉他们事情的经过 |
[51:21] | You’re only gonna make it worse for me. | 你那样只会对我更糟 |
[51:26] | Fine. But this is gonna take a lot of alcohol. | 好吧 那就喝个痛快吧 |
[51:41] | Hey. Look at you. | 嘿 看啊 |
[51:44] | -What? -You look terrific. | -怎么了? -你真好看 |
[51:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[51:50] | Well, I guess you’ve grown up on me, haven’t you? | 我想你已经长大了 是吧? |
[51:54] | Hey, if it’s any consolation, this is all pretty weird for me, too. | 如果那是安慰的话 对我来说也太奇怪了 |
[51:58] | Book launch parties. | 新书推荐派对 |
[51:59] | Might as well give everyone a green light | 以此吸引大家来到家里 |
[52:01] | to come into your house and judge you. | 对你评头论足 |
[52:08] | Can I ask you a favor? Would you give Rachel a hand tonight? | 能帮我个忙吗? 今晚能帮帮蕾切尔吗? |
[52:13] | The truth is, I don’t think she feels good enough for all of this, | 事实上 我觉得她有点应付不来 |
[52:17] | and people here are judging her, too. | 而且这儿的人们也会评论她 |
[52:22] | Sure. | 可以 |
[52:33] | What? | 什么事? |
[52:36] | I just wanted to know if you needed any help. | 我只是想知道你是不是需要帮忙 |
[52:40] | Really? | 真的? |
[52:42] | Sure. Open the oven. | 好啊 把烤箱打开 |
[52:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[52:53] | The key to a good roast is to let it sit 10 minutes before carving. | 要想烤好的关键是 烤完后十分钟再切肉 |
[52:59] | It lets the blood flow back in. | 好让血回流 |
[53:04] | Back to the fray. | 又要上战场了 |
[53:07] | Take out the garbage, will you? | 麻烦你把垃圾带走 |
[54:35] | You’re next. | 下一个就是你 |
[54:41] | No. No. What did you do? What did you do? | 不 不 你干了什么? 你干了什么? |
[54:48] | What are you trying to do to me? | 你要拿我怎么样? |
[54:50] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[54:56] | You leave her alone. | 你别碰她 |
[55:00] | Just go to bed. | 睡觉去吧 |
[55:12] | No, no. Listen, I’ll be in New York tomorrow and we can sort this all out. | 不 听着 明天我要去纽约 问题都会解决的 |
[55:17] | Sorry about this. Travel safe. | 对不起 一路顺风 |
[55:31] | Dad? Can I talk to you? | 爸 我能跟你谈谈吗? |
[55:44] | Tonight. There’s a reason for what happened. | 就在今晚 一切都会解释清楚的 |
[55:49] | It’s Rachel. She’s not who you think she is. | 蕾切尔与你想的不一样 |
[55:51] | Enough, Anna. | 够了 安娜 |
[55:53] | -What has she done this time? -She’s lied to you. | -她这次又做了什么? -她骗了你 |
[55:57] | -About what? -About everything. About her name. | -骗我什么了? -所有 包括名字 |
[56:01] | Do you even know where she’s from? | 你知道她是哪人吗? |
[56:02] | I’m not gonna dignify that with an answer. | 我不打算回答你 |
[56:04] | No, of course you’re not, because you only see what you wanna see. | 当然你不会 因为你只看见你想看的 |
[56:06] | All she is trying to do is make this family work. | 她一直在努力维持这个家 |
[56:09] | She’s not trying to make it work. | 她从来没这么做过 |
[56:11] | -She wants you for herself. -That is ridiculous. | -她只为她自己 -太荒谬了 |
[56:13] | God, if Mom could see you now, | 天哪 如果妈妈现在看到 |
[56:15] | siding with that bitch who’s trying to tear us apart! | 你竟然支持那个想要拆散我们的贱人 |
[56:23] | Rachel isn’t the one who’s tearing us apart. | 蕾切尔没想拆散我们 |
[56:28] | Look, maybe we should talk to Dr. Silberling about this. | 听着 也许我们该找西尔伯林医生谈谈 |
[56:31] | Right, because I’m the one who’s crazy. | 没错 因为我是个疯子 |
[56:33] | -I didn’t say that. You know I did… -Dad. | -我没那么说 你知道我… -爸爸 |
[56:37] | You’re not wearing your ring. | 你的戒指不在了 |
[56:51] | Are you gonna marry her? | 你要娶她吗? |
[56:56] | -Tell me! -Yes, Anna. | -告诉我! -是的 安娜 |
[57:00] | We’re getting married sometime this fall. | 我们打算今年秋天结婚 |
[57:08] | We talked about going away, but I wanna have the wedding here, | 我们谈过离开这 可我想在这儿举行婚礼 |
[57:11] | for all of us. | 为了我们大家 |
[57:14] | I’m not ashamed, Anna. I’m not ashamed to be happy again. | 我不感到丢人 安娜 再婚不丢人 |
[57:47] | Bye, Daddy. | 再见 爸爸 |
[57:53] | We shouldn’t be late for Matt’s service. Wear something decent. | 我们不能误了马特的葬礼 穿正式点 |
[57:58] | I wanna look like a family. | 我想要咱们看起来像一家人 |
[58:06] | “In the Lord, I take refuge. | 以上帝之名 我逃脱困境 |
[58:08] | “How can you say to me, ‘Flee like a bird to the mountains. | 你会如何对我说 宛如鸟儿逃往山间 |
[58:11] | “‘See how the wicked string their bows, fit their arrows to the strings | 看那邪恶之人是如何排弓射箭 |
[58:15] | “‘to shoot from the shadows? | 从阴暗之处射出 |
[58:18] | “‘When foundations are being destroyed, what can the upright do? ‘ | 当根基被损毁 正义何去何从 |
[58:22] | “The Lord is in his holy temple. The Lord’s throne is in heaven. | 上帝在圣殿 王座在天堂 |
[58:27] | “God’s eyes keep careful watch.” | 上帝严密地审视着人间 |
[58:45] | “The Lord is my light and my salvation. Whom do I fear? | 上帝是我的光明 我的救赎 我还怕什么 |
[58:50] | “The Lord is my life’s refuge. Of whom am I afraid? | 上帝是我生命的避难所 我还怕什么 |
[58:53] | “When evildoers come at me to devour my flesh, | 当邪恶吞噬我的肉体 |
[58:56] | “these my enemies and foes themselves stumble and fall.” | 这些敌人自己跌倒坠落 |
[1:00:25] | This is from April 11, 1996. | 1996年4月11日 |
[1:00:28] | “Police have recovered the bodies of three children | 警察已经在树林里的浅坑里 |
[1:00:31] | “from a shallow grave in the woods less than 50 yards | 发现了三个孩子的尸体 |
[1:00:34] | “from the residence of prominent physician Dr. Harrison Wright. | 距离哈里森・赖特医生的住处只有不到50码 |
[1:00:39] | “Forensics reveal the children were heavily sedated | 法医鉴定孩子们在被伤害前 |
[1:00:42] | “before being stabbed repeatedly. | 曾注射了大量镇静剂 |
[1:00:44] | “Police have issued a warrant for the arrest of Mildred Kemp, age 19, | 警局已经发出了米尔德里德・坎普的通缉令 |
[1:00:49] | “who had been employed as the Wright children’s nanny since August.” | 她19岁 从八月起被雇佣为赖特家的保姆 |
[1:00:53] | -Mildred Kemp? -Holy shit. Listen to this. | -米尔德里德・坎普? -活见鬼 听听这个 |
[1:00:57] | “According to sources close to the family, | 根据知情人的消息 |
[1:00:58] | “Kemp had became romantically obsessed with Dr. Wright | 自从去年二月他的妻子死于车祸后 |
[1:01:01] | “since his wife’s death in a car accident last February. | 坎普对赖特医生深深着迷 |
[1:01:05] | “Despite police efforts, Kemp remains at large.” | 尽管警察努力了 可坎普仍逍遥法外 |
[1:01:08] | Wait, what… | 等下… |
[1:01:11] | Look. Look what she’s wearing. | 看 看她戴的什么 |
[1:01:17] | The pearls. | 珍珠项链 |
[1:01:19] | Rachel said they were a gift from an old patient. | 蕾切尔说是一个老病人送的 |
[1:01:22] | She put them around my neck. Like… Like she was proud of them. | 她给我戴在脖子上 好像…她以此为荣 |
[1:01:29] | Yeah, well, lucky for us, now we have proof. | 是的 我们真走运 现在我们有证据了 |
[1:01:32] | Yeah, if we can get our hands on them. | 如果我们能拿到项链就好了 |
[1:01:36] | Don’t worry about that. This ends tonight. | 别担心 今晚就会结束了 |
[1:02:16] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:02:20] | Hey, look. | 看 |
[1:02:33] | -Alex, where are you going? -Just go downstairs and get her keys. | -爱丽克斯 你要去哪? -去楼下拿她的钥匙 |
[1:02:36] | -What are you gonna do? -Just get her keys. | -你要做什么? -拿她的钥匙 |
[1:03:46] | What are you looking for, Anna? | 你在找什么 安娜? |
[1:03:50] | Is it these? Are you looking for these? | 是这个吗? 你在找这个? |
[1:03:56] | You should take them. | 你拿去吧 |
[1:03:59] | Please. They mean nothing to me. | 它们对我一点意义都没有 |
[1:04:03] | We know, Rachel. | 我们知道了 蕾切尔 |
[1:04:06] | We know everything. | 我们什么都知道了 |
[1:04:12] | You caught me. | 被你们揭穿了 |
[1:04:16] | Here. | 给你 |
[1:04:23] | Alex! | 爱丽克斯! |
[1:04:54] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[1:04:57] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[1:05:00] | This isn’t how I wanted it. | 我没想这样 |
[1:05:04] | You can make this easy. | 你放轻松点 |
[1:05:17] | -Anna. -Alex. | -安娜 -爱丽克斯 |
[1:05:22] | -What happened? -She drugged me. She drugged me. | -发生什么了? -她给我打药了 她给我打药了 |
[1:05:26] | Anna? Open the door. | 安娜? 开门 |
[1:05:28] | Anna, listen to me. | 安娜 听我说 |
[1:05:30] | -You have to get that necklace. -I did. I got it. | -你必须拿到那条项链 -我拿到了 拿到了 |
[1:05:35] | Anna! Open this goddamn door! | 安娜! 快打开这该死的门! |
[1:05:43] | You gotta go to Emery, okay? | 你得去找埃默里 行吗? |
[1:05:45] | -No. No. -Yes. He’ll believe you. | -不 我不能 -你得去 他会相信你的 |
[1:05:47] | -Anna! -I can’t leave you here. | -安娜! -我不能把你一个人留在这 |
[1:05:51] | Pinkie pact. | 拉勾 |
[1:05:54] | Anna! | 安娜! |
[1:05:55] | -Okay. -Okay. | -好吧 -好的 |
[1:06:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:06:12] | I’ll come back for you, okay? I promise. | 为了你 我会回来的 我向你保证 |
[1:06:41] | Anna! | 安娜! |
[1:06:58] | So, you’re alleging that Miss Summers is actually a woman | 你是说 你坚信萨默斯其实是叫… |
[1:07:01] | -named Mildred Kemp? -Yes. | -米尔德里德・坎普 -是的 |
[1:07:02] | And she was the one responsible for the fire? | 她应该对那场火灾负责? |
[1:07:05] | That’s right. It wasn’t an accident. | 没错 那是有预谋的 |
[1:07:07] | She murdered our mother, and now she’s after us. | 她谋杀了我妈妈 下一个目标就是我们 |
[1:07:11] | -Listen, I know how this sounds, but… | -听着 我知道这听起来难以相信 可是… |
[1:07:14] | -No. Mildred Kemp. I remember her. | -不 米尔德里德・坎普 我记得她 |
[1:07:18] | Out west in Woolridge County, years ago, wife died, | 几年前在羊毛岭镇的西部 有个女人死了 |
[1:07:22] | man hired some nanny who killed all the children. | 那人的丈夫雇了一个保姆 保姆把孩子全杀了 |
[1:07:25] | That’s right, but they never caught her. | 是的 但她一直没被抓到 |
[1:07:27] | Okay, listen, Mrs. Wright had a pearl necklace, three strands. | 对 赖特夫人有一个三条绳的珍珠项链 |
[1:07:32] | There are pictures of it on the Internet if you wanna see. | 如果你想看的话 网上有图片 |
[1:07:34] | And? | 还有呢? |
[1:07:40] | Rachel is Mildred Kemp. | 蕾切尔就是米尔德里德・坎普 |
[1:07:43] | Okay? She’s trying to kill us and marry our father, | 对吧? 她想要杀掉我们然后嫁给我爸爸 |
[1:07:45] | just like she did to them. | 就像她以前干的 |
[1:07:53] | Listen, I want you to sit tight. | 这样吧 你先耐心等着 |
[1:07:55] | Jerry is right outside that door. | 杰瑞就在门外 |
[1:07:58] | I’m gonna pull up Miss Summers on the system. | 我会依法传讯萨默斯小姐 |
[1:08:00] | No, there’s no time for that. You have to go to my house. | 别 现在没时间了 你得去我家里 |
[1:08:02] | Alex is still there, and I’m afraid something’s gonna happen to her. | 爱丽克斯还在那儿 我担心她会发生什么事 |
[1:08:07] | Nothing’s gonna happen to anybody, Anna. You wait here. | 什么事都不会发生 你在这等着 |
[1:08:56] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[1:09:11] | Don’t be afraid. I’m a nurse. | 别害怕 我是护士 |
[1:09:14] | No! No! Don’t believe her! No! No! Please! Don’t believe her! | 不! 不! 别相信她! 不! 不! 求你了! 别相信她! |
[1:09:19] | No! She’s lying! Don’t believe her, please! | 不! 她在骗你! 别信她 求你了! |
[1:09:22] | No! No! Don’t believe her! No! She… | 不! 不! 别信她! 不! 她… |
[1:09:36] | There we go. Thank you. | 搞定了 谢谢你 |
[1:09:56] | I remember her. | 我记得她 |
[1:09:58] | It was out west in Woolridge County, years ago, wife died, | 几年前在羊毛岭镇的西部 有个女人死了 |
[1:10:03] | man hired some nanny who killed all the children. | 那人的丈夫雇了一个保姆 保姆把孩子全杀了 |
[1:10:06] | Rachel is Mildred Kemp. | 蕾切尔就是米尔德里德・坎普 |
[1:10:08] | “Police have issued a warrant for the arrest of Mildred Kemp, age 19, | 警局已经发了米尔德里德・坎普的通缉令 |
[1:10:12] | “who had been employed as the Wright children’s nanny since August.” | 她19岁 从八月起被雇佣为赖特家的保姆 |
[1:10:16] | “Forensics reveal the children were heavily sedated | 法医鉴定孩子们在被伤害前 |
[1:10:18] | “before being stabbed repeatedly. | 曾注射了大量镇定剂 |
[1:10:21] | “Despite police efforts, Kemp remains at large.” | 尽管警察努力了 可坎普仍逍遥法外 |
[1:10:31] | You’re gonna sleep now. | 该睡觉了 |
[1:10:44] | You know, Anna, I’m never gonna have children of my own. | 安娜 我自己从来没有过孩子 |
[1:10:53] | I can’t. | 我生不了 |
[1:10:56] | Did I ever tell you that? | 我告诉过你吗? |
[1:11:01] | It’s never stopped me from imagining what it’d be like to have a daughter. | 我曾无数次幻想过 如果有一个女儿会是什么样 |
[1:11:14] | But now you’ve taken that away from me. | 但是现在 你让我的幻想破灭了 |
[1:11:40] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[1:11:43] | You don’t want to hurt yourself. | 你并不想伤害到你自己 |
[1:14:02] | Anna? | 安娜? |
[1:14:05] | We tried everything, Anna. This was the only way. | 安娜 我们尽力了 这是唯一的方法 |
[1:14:12] | What did you do? | 你做什么了? |
[1:14:18] | I had to, Anna. Didn’t I? | 我必须这么做 安娜 不是吗? |
[1:14:23] | Didn’t I have to? | 我必须这么做 |
[1:14:27] | It’s okay. It’s okay. I’m here. I’m always here. | 没关系的 没关系 我在这儿 一直陪着你 |
[1:14:38] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[1:14:42] | Be brave, okay? Okay. | 勇敢点 好吗? 好 |
[1:14:48] | Oh, my God. Are you all right? | 天哪 你还好吧? |
[1:14:50] | It’s Rachel, Dad. Rachel started the fire. | 是蕾切尔 爸爸 是蕾切尔放的火 |
[1:14:55] | -What are you talking about? -She killed Mom. | -你在说什么? -她杀了妈妈 |
[1:14:58] | Dad, I know you never listen to me, but you have to believe us! | 爸爸 我知道你不想听 可你必须相信我们! |
[1:15:02] | She waited until you were out of town, | 她一直等待时机 直到你离开小镇 |
[1:15:04] | and she drugged me, and she drugged Alex. | 她给我打药了 也给爱丽克斯打药了 |
[1:15:08] | -What? -She was gonna kill us. | -什么? -她要杀掉我们 |
[1:15:11] | Alex had to do it, Dad. She saved us. | 爱丽克斯必须这么做 爸爸 是她救了我们 |
[1:15:15] | -Alex? -Alex, tell him. | -爱丽克斯? -爱丽克斯 告诉他 |
[1:15:17] | Anna, what are you saying? | 安娜 你在说什么? |
[1:15:20] | He can’t see it, Anna. He never will. | 他不会相信的 安娜 他从来都不信 |
[1:15:24] | Anna, you know what happened to your sister. | 安娜 你知道你的妹妹出事了 |
[1:15:26] | -Tell him, Alex. -Don’t believe him. | -告诉他 爱丽克斯 -别信他 |
[1:15:29] | -She died. -No, don’t believe him. | -她死了 -不 别信他 |
[1:15:31] | In the fire. | 死在火里了 |
[1:15:32] | -It was a year ago. -No! He’s lying! | -那是一年前 -不! 他在骗人! |
[1:15:35] | Alex is dead! | 爱丽克斯死了! |
[1:15:45] | What have you done? | 你做了什么? |
[1:15:54] | Alex? | 爱丽克斯? |
[1:16:11] | Anna? | 安娜? |
[1:16:12] | Anna, what do you mean the fire wasn’t an accident? | 安娜 你说那场火是有预谋的是什么意思? |
[1:16:14] | What happened that night? Tell me what happened that night! | 那晚发生了什么? 快告诉我那晚发生了什么 |
[1:16:19] | Get away from me. Get away from me. | 离我远远的 离我远远的 |
[1:16:23] | Get away from me! | 离我远远的! |
[1:16:41] | Hello? Dad? | 有人吗? 爸爸? |
[1:17:43] | The guys, they want to come back to our house. | 男孩子们 想来我们家 |
[1:17:49] | It’s not our house anymore. | 那儿再也不是我家了 |
[1:17:53] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:17:54] | They can burn in hell. | 我要烧死他们 |
[1:17:56] | Anna. Anna! | 安娜 安娜! |
[1:18:03] | Anna, what’s wrong? | 安娜 怎么回事? |
[1:18:08] | -Alex? -Coming, Mom. | -爱丽克斯? -来了 妈妈 |
[1:18:23] | Alex! | 爱丽克斯! |
[1:18:51] | I mean, how could you not send my letters? | 我是说 你怎么不给我写信呢? |
[1:18:53] | Those were my letters, Dad. | 那些是我的信 爸爸 |
[1:18:55] | What? Were you too afraid I’d tell her about your new little girlfriend? | 什么? 你也害怕我会告诉她 关于你新女朋友的事? |
[1:18:58] | Was that it? Talk about all the dirty little secrets? | 是吗? 谈谈这些肮脏的小秘密? |
[1:19:05] | Anna? | 安娜? |
[1:19:06] | Listen, I’m going into town. You wanna come? | 对了 我要去镇上了 你一起去吗? |
[1:19:10] | I followed you home that night, Anna. | 我昨晚跟你一起回家了 安娜 |
[1:19:14] | I saw everything. | 我什么都看见了 |
[1:19:15] | Don’t let go. Anna, hold me. | 别走 安娜 抓紧我 |
[1:19:22] | You know, Anna, I’m never gonna have children of my own. | 你知道的 我自己从来没有过孩子 |
[1:19:28] | I can’t. | 我生不了 |
[1:19:30] | It’s never stopped me from imagining what it’d be like to have a daughter. | 我曾无数次幻想过 如果有一个女儿会是什么样 |
[1:19:38] | But now you’ve taken that away from me. | 但是现在 你却让幻想破灭了 |
[1:19:56] | I’m sorry, Mr. Ivers. | 很抱歉 艾弗斯先生 |
[1:20:02] | I noticed the name on Miss Summer’s passport | 我注意到萨默小姐的护照上的名字 |
[1:20:06] | doesn’t match the name on her driver’s license. | 与她驾照上的名字不同 |
[1:20:09] | She changed her name three years ago. Had a boyfriend used to beat her up. | 她三年前改了名字 她男朋友过去常常打她 |
[1:20:16] | Her real name is Rachel Worshinsky. | 她的真名是蕾切尔・沃辛斯基 |
[1:20:21] | Your daughter got it in her mind somehow | 不知什么原因 你的女儿认为 |
[1:20:23] | that your fiancee was a woman named Mildred Kemp. | 你的未婚妻是个叫米尔德里德・坎普的女人 |
[1:20:30] | Why would she make all this up? | 她为什么要这么做? |
[1:21:27] | Hello, Anna. | 你好 安娜 |
[1:21:31] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:21:34] | I did exactly what you asked. | 我按你说的做了 |
[1:21:38] | Did what, Anna? | 做什么了 安娜? |
[1:21:45] | I finished what I started. | 我做了我没做完的事 |
[1:22:15] | Welcome home | 欢迎回家 |