英文名称:The Ugly Duckling and Me
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | From the people who brought you Eddie, ‘the dumbest mouse in the world’. | 来自”世界上最笨的老鼠”埃迪 |
[00:40] | And his lovely wife Michelle, | 以及他的妻子 |
[00:42] | ‘the mouse-eating python’… | “吃老鼠的巨蟒”米歇尔师出同门… |
[00:47] | Ratso entertainment proudly presents, Wesley | 罗塔梭娱乐公司荣幸介绍 韦斯利 |
[00:53] | ‘The longest worm in the world’! | “世界上最长的虫子”! |
[01:11] | Waste of time! | 简直浪费时间! |
[01:17] | B… But, Guys, guys, come on! | 等等 各位 等等 各位 |
[01:19] | Guys, just guys, guys please, please, don’t go there’s so much more to see. | 别走啊 后面还有好戏看呢 |
[01:20] | It’s all rubbish | 太差劲了 |
[01:24] | -Nice show, Wes. -That’s it, | -演得不错 韦斯 -我受够了 |
[01:27] | -I quit! -What?! You can’t quit now, | -我不干了! -什么?! 你现在不能退出 |
[01:30] | that was your best show yet! | 这是你最成功的一场演出了! |
[01:33] | They hated me! The act stinks. | 他们讨厌我! 演出糟透了! |
[01:36] | I need a new manager. | 我需要个新经纪人 |
[01:41] | But what about the carnival?! | 那嘉年华怎么办?! |
[01:43] | My cousin Ernie’s got the whole thing set up! | 我唐兄厄尼一切都准备好了! |
[01:46] | This is the booking we’ve been waiting for, | 这是我们期待已久的演出 |
[01:48] | …fame and fortune are calling… | …名誉和财富在召唤… |
[01:51] | Raaaaaaaatsoo… Wessssssssssssssly… | 罗塔梭… 韦斯利… |
[01:55] | Come on buddy, I can’t do this on my own. | 来吧 伙计 我一个人办不到 |
[01:59] | Huh! Then find someone else. | 哼! 找别人吧 |
[02:01] | Someone else?! But you’re the only friend I’ve got! | 其他人?! 你是我唯一的朋友! |
[02:04] | I’ve got news for you Ratso, | 我得告诉你 罗塔梭 |
[02:06] | you don’t have any friends. | 你实际上一个朋友也没有 |
[02:08] | You don’t mean that, | 你不会那么绝情的 |
[02:11] | you’re just high on your own success! | 你会为自己的成功而兴奋不已! |
[02:16] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么?! |
[02:18] | Some day you’ll thank me, buddy. | 终有一天你会感谢我的 伙计 |
[02:28] | -Hello Ratso. -Phyllis, What a surprise! | -好久不见啊 罗塔梭 -菲丽丝 真巧啊! |
[02:33] | Did you honestly think I wouldn’t find you? | 你觉得我肯定找不到你么? |
[02:37] | Honestly? Yes. | 肯定? 当然不是 |
[02:41] | C’mon Phyllis, nobody wants this! | 别这样 菲丽丝 没人愿意这样! |
[02:44] | I’ve got big plans… | 我有更好的计划… |
[02:46] | -let me have my life! -Show’s over, Ratso. -Well… | -放我一条活路吧! -演出结束了 罗塔梭 |
[02:51] | -…I guess there’s no point in running. -None. -What the heck. | -我想逃避不是办法 -不是 -搞什么鬼 |
[03:30] | Go get him boys! | 抓住他 小子们! |
[03:36] | -Get me out of here! -Little busy! | -放我出去! -稍安勿燥! |
[03:47] | -Mee ow! -A-a-s…! | -喵! -啊…! |
[04:20] | So long Phyllis! | 永别了 菲丽丝! |
[04:32] | Your life belongs to me Ratso. | 你的小命是我的 罗塔梭 |
[04:37] | And I’m gonna find you… whatever it takes. | 付出任何代价 我都要找到你 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:835个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:80个,六级词汇:32个,GRE词汇:26个,托福词汇:52个,考研词汇:86个,专四词汇:60个,专八词汇:6个, 所有生词标注共:161个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:44] | “Ugly Duckling and Me” | <我和丑小鸭> |
[05:03] | Ah, I wish you could see this, Wesley, we’re on our way. | 我希望你看到这个 韦斯利 我们上路了 |
[05:07] | You’ll be sorry, Ratso! | 你要向我道歉 罗塔梭! |
[05:10] | I’ll never work for you again -and without me you’re nothing! | 我不会再为你工作 没有我 你一事无成! |
[05:14] | That’s right, Wesley. We’re on our way. | 说得没错 韦斯利 我们一起走 |
[06:01] | The carnival! | 嘉年华! |
[06:09] | Yes! I’m the king of the world! | 哇! 我主宰世界! |
[06:18] | Huh? No! Wait! Stop the train! | 什么? 不! 等等! 停车! |
[06:28] | A-a-a-a…! | 啊…! |
[06:32] | Aaahhhh… ooh ah, My neck. | 啊… 哦 我的脖子 |
[06:39] | Ha… Wait a minute | 啊…等一下 |
[06:41] | -…what did you do with the city?! He takes in his surroundings. -Forget the city, | -看你都干了什么? -忘掉城市吧 |
[06:45] | I saw it Wes, I saw the carnival, it was beautiful! | 我看到了 韦斯 我看到嘉年华了 太美了! |
[06:50] | Don’t you get it -I’M NOT GOING! | 你还不明白吗 我可不去! |
[06:56] | B… but you’ve gotta go! | 但你必须去! |
[06:59] | Do you mind? | 你想过么? |
[07:00] | I’ll give you anything you want! | 我会给你想要的一切! |
[07:03] | -You’ll give me anything? -Anything. | -你给我一切? -一切 |
[07:07] | What is your problem?! | 你有什么问题么?! |
[07:09] | All I wants is a bit of respect… | 我需要的是一点点尊严… |
[07:12] | You’ve got it… | 你会得到的… |
[07:13] | What?! -Beat it Kid! | 什么?! -混开 臭小子! |
[07:15] | Oh, and, eh some kind of wheels. | 哦 还需要轮子 |
[07:18] | -Oh boy. -Yeah, I’m thinking solid gold. A-a-a…! | -哦 老天 -我在想金子 啊…! |
[07:27] | Ratso? Hello! Ah come on, it stinks in here! | 罗塔梭? 喂! 快来啊 这里臭气熏天! |
[07:43] | Wesley? | 韦斯利? |
[07:48] | Okay, that’s it, | 好啊 就是你 |
[07:51] | You’ve messed with the wrong rat | 你不应该跟我纠缠不休 |
[07:54] | What! Are you laughing in there?! | 什么! 你还敢笑话我? |
[07:57] | Okay, let’s do this thing. | 好吧 尝尝我的厉害 |
[08:15] | They’re such a joy at this age. | 这个时候真是充满快乐 |
[08:18] | Shut up! Now who are you and what do you think you’re doing with that egg? | 闭嘴! 你是谁 你想对这个蛋做什么? |
[08:23] | I’m Ratso and… | 我是罗塔梭 并且… |
[08:26] | -and I’ve forgotten the second half of your question. | 我忘了你第二个问题了 |
[08:30] | Any-who, it’s been a real pleasure… | 我是说 很高兴见到你… |
[08:32] | …stay beautiful. Taxi! Aw! | …祝你愉快 出租车! |
[08:39] | I seem to be having some trouble… | 看似我有麻烦了… |
[08:44] | …finding the door. | …找不到大门 |
[08:45] | Once you’re in the duck yard… | 一旦落在鸭园里… |
[08:47] | …there’s no way out. | …你就别想出去了 |
[08:50] | But what if he’s an egg thief? | 他是不是偷蛋贼? |
[08:55] | Egg thief?! Me? No, you’ve got it all wrong. | 偷蛋贼?! 我? 不 你们肯定搞错了 |
[08:59] | I’ll be honest with you honey, can I call you honey? | 我对你坦诚相待 宝贝 我能叫你宝贝吗? |
[09:02] | No! | 不行! |
[09:04] | Listen honey, this isn’t just any egg, it’s… | 听我说 这不是随便一只蛋 它是… |
[09:09] | …My egg! | …我的蛋! |
[09:13] | How could a rat lay an egg?! | 老鼠怎么能下蛋? |
[09:15] | I didn’t. My beautiful lady wife… | 不是我 是我漂亮的妻子下的 |
[09:19] | Frank… en… zilla. | 她叫弗兰克… 恩… 兹拉 |
[09:24] | Frankenzilla. | 弗兰克恩兹拉 |
[09:26] | May she waddle forever in the big duck yard in the sky. | 愿她在天堂的鸭园里永生 |
[09:32] | Laid this egg moments before she… | 产下这个蛋之后 她就… |
[09:34] | before she… I can’t say it! | 她就…我说不下去了! |
[09:41] | Why, Why her? | 为什么 为什么是她? |
[09:46] | Why didn’t you take me?! | 为什么你不带上我一起走?! |
[09:54] | Her last wish was… | 她最后的心愿是… |
[09:57] | that our baby would be brought up in the duck yard she was raised in… | 我们的孩子能够像她那样在鸭园长大 |
[10:02] | the city is no place for a little one. | 城市里容不下这个小生命 |
[10:05] | Ha! You’re not fooling anyone mister… | 哼! 你别想骗过我们 先生 |
[10:08] | Well… maybe the chickens, but that’s about it. | 也许 鸡会上你的当 但是我可不会 |
[10:12] | Do you really expect us to believe that a rat… | 你真以为我们会相信一只老鼠… |
[10:16] | the lowest, dirtiest, | 一个卑微至极 肮脏至极 |
[10:18] | most double crossing, selfish, nasty… | 背信弃义 自私 龌龊的老鼠 |
[10:21] | Okay, okay, we all know what a rat is. | 好吧 好吧 我们都明白这些 |
[10:24] | …could possibly be the father of an egg? | …可能成为一只蛋的父亲? |
[10:28] | Besides, I don’t remember any ‘Frankenzilla’. | 另外 我不记得什么弗兰克恩兹拉 |
[10:33] | Sure you do, she had feathers and wings… | 你肯定认识的 她有羽毛和翅膀… |
[10:38] | And a… em… beak… On her head? | 还有 哦 鸟一样的嘴 在她头上? |
[10:44] | What was it she used to say all the time…? | 她常说的是什么来着? |
[10:49] | -Oh yeah, ‘quack’. -I remember her. -You do?! | -是的 嘎嘎叫 -我记得她 -你记得?! |
[10:55] | -Daphne? | 达芙妮? |
[10:57] | -Yeah. Nice girl. Feathers, wings… | 是的 不错的姑娘 有翅膀和羽毛 |
[11:01] | -terrible taste in men. Hmm -Oh yeah… | -对异性的品位很差 -噢 是的 |
[11:06] | -I remember -Uh… | -我想起来了 -哦… |
[11:32] | I can’t believe I hugged that thing. | 难以置信我抱过那个东西 |
[11:38] | Good grief… | 老天爷… |
[11:39] | that’s the ugliest duckling I’ve ever seen! | 这是我见过的最丑的小鸭子! |
[11:43] | He’s the father alright. | 这么看他还真是他爸爸 |
[11:46] | -Now you run along Ugly, they’ll look after you here. | 现在你可以独立生活了 他们会照顾你的 |
[11:52] | -Mama | 妈妈 |
[11:56] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[12:07] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[12:09] | If this duckling is truly one of our own | 如果这个小家伙真是我们的后代 |
[12:13] | he can stay in the duck yard… | 他可以留在鸭园 |
[12:15] | ugly as he may be. But he’s your son and you must raise him. | 也许他很丑 但他是你的儿子 你得把他养大 |
[12:28] | You’re right. What sort of father | 没错 如果我拒绝我亲生儿子的母亲 |
[12:32] | would I be if I refused to be a mother to my own son? | 我还称得上个父亲吗? |
[12:35] | -Mama -And you, call me Ratso. | -妈妈 -你叫我罗塔梭 |
[12:49] | ‘No way out’? | “无处可逃”? |
[12:50] | We’ll see about that. I gotta find Wesley. | 我们会有办法的 我要找到韦斯利 |
[13:00] | They haven’t made a duck yard that can hold Ratso! | 没有什么鸭园可以困住罗塔梭! |
[13:04] | At least I don’t think they have… | 至少我想他们办不到 |
[13:06] | -it’s never really come up before. -Mama… | -从来没有成功过 -妈妈 |
[13:12] | Mama! | 妈妈! |
[13:15] | Right. Number one | 好 第一条 |
[13:18] | I don’t want you calling me Mama or anything else for that matter. | 别再叫我妈妈或者诸如此类的 |
[13:22] | Number two -Just stay out of my way and everything will be fine. | 第二条 别碍我的事 一切都会好的 |
[13:27] | Number… | 第… |
[13:28] | What’s wrong with your face? You look uglier than usual. | 这是什么表情? 看起来更丑了 |
[13:33] | What are you doing?! | 你怎么了?! |
[13:37] | What’s wrong with you?! | 你倒底怎么了?! |
[13:41] | What do you want from me?! | 你想要我怎么做?! |
[13:47] | -He wants you to be his father. -Oh, that’s so sweet, you’re really good with him. | -他想你当他的爸爸 -真甜蜜 他很喜欢你 |
[13:53] | Would you like to keep him? | 你来照顾他? |
[13:55] | Bringing up a child on your own isn’t easy, and I should know. | 一个人带孩子的确不容易 我知道 |
[13:59] | Is this your way of telling me you’re single? | 你的意思是说你是单身? |
[14:02] | Why don’t you take him. | 为什么你不好好照顾他 |
[14:17] | -What’s that? -That? It’s a hole… for baby. | -那是什么? -那? 是一个洞 给他的 |
[14:22] | Thought I’d make him a nice hole to sleep in for the night. | 我想让他晚上在洞里睡个好觉 |
[14:28] | There’s an empty paint can by the coop. | 鸡舍边上有个空颜料罐 |
[14:30] | -…You could get some straw and stay in that. -Even better! | -你再找些干草来垫在里面 -好极了! |
[14:36] | -Good night. -Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[14:39] | Somebody likes me! | 有人喜欢我! |
[14:45] | …and all the little pixie children began to smile… | …所有的孩子们开始笑了 |
[14:49] | for each daughter was prettier than the next… | 每个女儿都比以前更漂亮了… |
[14:53] | …and the princess, | …金黄羽毛的公主 |
[14:54] | with hair of gold and feathers so fair, went to find her true love… | 动身去寻找她的真爱… |
[14:59] | So she says, | 所以她说 |
[15:00] | ‘But Ratso, this is only our first date’! | “罗塔梭 这仅是我们第一次约会!” |
[15:02] | And I’m like, ‘listen sugar lips, | 我回道 “听着甜心 |
[15:05] | why wait for Christmas when Santa’s right here | 为什么不等着圣诞到来 |
[15:08] | on the dance floor?’ | 看看圣诞老人来到舞池?” |
[15:31] | Mama! | 妈妈! |
[15:34] | -Ratso. My name is Ratso. -Huh? Mama? | -罗塔梭 我叫罗塔梭 -哦? 妈妈? |
[15:39] | -Ratso! -Mama! | -罗塔梭! -妈妈! |
[15:42] | -Say Ratso, damn it! -Damn it! | -叫罗塔梭 妈的! -妈的! |
[15:45] | Damn it! Damn it! | 妈的! 妈的! |
[16:55] | A-a-a-a…! | 啊…! |
[17:34] | Yes! I’m almost through! | 耶! 我快要成功了! |
[17:37] | This time tomorrow night I’ll be out of here | 明晚的这个时间 我就自由了 |
[17:39] | and on my way to the carnival! | 踏上嘉年华之路! |
[17:41] | What’s a carnival? | 什么是嘉年华? |
[17:43] | -Well… it’s –Wow! Can I come? -No. | -哦…它是 -哇! 我能来么? -不 |
[17:49] | Of course you can come! | 你当然能来! |
[17:52] | You really think I’d leave you here? | 你真以为我会把你留下? |
[17:55] | -Mama! -Couldn’t you at least call me Dad? | -妈妈! -你至少叫我爸爸吧? |
[17:59] | Now go play by the water’s edge, | 现在到水边玩去吧 |
[18:02] | I’ve got some cleaning up to do. | 我还有些清理工作要做 |
[18:40] | Wow!? | 哇!? |
[18:45] | -Pretty beautiful, huh? | 真漂亮 不是么? |
[18:48] | -HA! What would you know about beauty, freak? | 你也知道漂亮 怪胎? |
[18:52] | Yeah, stay away from our pond, freak! | 是啊 离我们的池塘远点 怪胎! |
[18:59] | So long, freak! | 拜拜 怪胎! |
[19:03] | -Poor little fellow, -children can be so cruel. | -可怜的小家伙 -孩子们真刻薄 |
[19:06] | Calling him a freak, I mean really. | 叫他怪胎 我觉得有些过火了 |
[19:10] | Well let’s face it, he is something of a freak | 让我们面对现实吧 也许他就是个异类 |
[19:13] | but that doesn’t give anyone the right to say so. | 但是大家不应该这么说他 |
[19:15] | And it’s hardly his fault with a rat for a father. | 认鼠作父不是他的错 |
[19:18] | Not that anyone believes he really is his father. He’s a rat for goodness sake! | 没人相信他真是他的父亲 他毕竟是只老鼠! |
[19:24] | But that’s nobody’s business. | 不过这不关别人的事 |
[19:34] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[19:56] | I’m sorry, did we wake you? | 抱歉 你们醒了么? |
[19:59] | Whoa! I just had the wildest dream! | 哇! 我刚做了一个疯狂的梦! |
[20:02] | What does it mean when a penguin eats your hat? | 一只企鹅吃你的帽子是什么意思? |
[20:06] | Eeh… Is that stress? | 是压力么? |
[20:08] | There are certain members of the duck yard… …who’ve have had enough of you and your boy | 鸭园里有几位成员受够了你们俩 |
[20:13] | and this unsightly mess. It’s a monstrosity! | 和这个碍眼的东西 它像个怪物! |
[20:18] | Eh actually… | 实际上… |
[20:19] | -It’s… a mountain. -A mountain?! -Yes. | -它是一座山 -一座山?! -是的 |
[20:25] | We decided to build our own view. | 我们打算建自己的景观 |
[20:27] | -Tomorrow we’re making a lake. -That’s it! | -明天我们造一个湖 -到此为止了! |
[20:30] | I want this mess gone today! | 我想让这个东西今天就消失! |
[20:33] | But we just finished digging our | 但是我们刚挖… |
[20:36] | Digging your what? | 挖什么? |
[20:39] | Teeth… into the show! Tonight was gonna to be the night! | 剔牙…为了演出! 今晚我们有演出! |
[20:44] | -What show? | 什么演出? |
[20:45] | -Well why else would we put a stage on our mountain? | 为什么我们不在山上搭个舞台? |
[20:49] | Doesn’t look like a stage to me. | 对我来说不像什么舞台 |
[20:51] | We just thought, ‘hey! Let’s give something back!’ | 我们在想 该是时候给你们点回报了 |
[20:54] | You know? It’s what showbiz folk do. | 你知道 娱乐界的人都这么做 |
[20:58] | Our little way of saying thanks. | 聊表谢意 |
[21:01] | Oh I do like a good show! | 我喜欢演出! |
[21:05] | All chickens do. Can’t we have just one little | 所有的鸡都喜欢 我们为什么不试试 |
[21:09] | And the kid’s got talent! | 这孩子有天赋! |
[21:14] | One and two and three and a And shake it! | 一个 二个 三个 摇起来! |
[21:18] | Now that’s hot! I can’t stand it! | 现在兴奋起来! 我受不了啦! |
[21:20] | Whoa, you’re killing me! | 你要害死我! |
[21:26] | Now that’s what I’m talking about! | 这就是我说的演出! |
[21:31] | It’s raw, but it’s there! | 尚未成熟 但已成型! |
[21:36] | -Oh, he’s very talented. -One show. | -他很有天赋 -就演一场 |
[21:42] | And then I want it gone. | 就把它弄走 |
[21:46] | Sunset tonight, you won’t regret this! | 今晚日落时分 你不会后悔的! |
[21:49] | I’m watching you, rat. | 我会看着你 老鼠 |
[21:53] | -Where is that rat? -I can’t see. | -老鼠在哪? -我看不见 |
[21:57] | -Where is he? -Come On! | 他在哪? -快出来! |
[21:59] | -Get on with it I’ve got eggs to lay | 快点 我还要去下蛋呢 |
[22:01] | We want the show. | 我们要看演出 |
[22:04] | -Tough yard. -I’m not doing the show. | -不好办了 -我不想演 |
[22:09] | They’ll hate me. I’m no good at anything. | 他们会讨厌我的 我什么都不会 |
[22:12] | What are you talking about? It’s in your blood, you’re a natural just like your old man. | 你在说什么? 你老爸的天赋都传给你了 |
[22:18] | They say that… that you’re not really my father. | 他们说… 你不是我真正的父亲 |
[22:21] | And you believed them? | 你相信他们么? |
[22:25] | You sure don’t look like me. I got a little beak… little wings… | 你肯定不像我 我有鹰钩鼻 小翅膀 |
[22:31] | -and I’m all feathery… -Well not from the front! | -混身羽毛 -从前面看不像! |
[22:34] | -You look like your mother from the front -Uhh? | 你从前面看跟你妈妈一样 -真的? |
[22:37] | -like a duck. | 像只鸭子 |
[22:38] | -I do? -But from behind you’ve got my looks. | -我像么? -但是从后面看你像我 |
[22:42] | Really? | 真的? |
[22:45] | That’s my boy. Now let’s get out there and show them our stuff. | 我的好孩子 现在让他们看看我们的本事吧 |
[22:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:53] | Hi! | 你们好! |
[22:54] | I just thought, since you didn’t have anyone else to wish you luck, | 我刚在想 没有人祝你们好运 |
[22:58] | that I might. | 我应该祝福你们 |
[23:00] | -Good luck. -Hey thanks. But we don’t need luck. | -祝你们好运 -谢谢 我们不需要好运 |
[23:04] | I do. | 我需要 |
[23:06] | Are you sure this is a good idea? | 你肯定这是个好主意? |
[23:08] | You’re so sweet to worry. But don’t. I’ll be fine. | 谢谢你的好意 不用担心 我会没事的 |
[23:12] | I was talking about Ugly. | 我是在说小丑鸭 |
[23:14] | Oh, him! Right. | 哦 他! |
[23:18] | What was the question again? | 什么问题来着? |
[23:20] | -I just hope you know what you’re doing. | 我希望你清楚你在干什么 |
[23:23] | -Come on Mom! Hurry up! | 来吧 妈妈! 快点! |
[23:25] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[23:32] | -Finally -Boo, boo, come on… | -最终来了 -来了… |
[23:41] | Ladies and… | 女士们… |
[23:46] | Ladies. Have we got a show for you tonight! Brace. | 和女士们 注意了 我们今晚为你们奉献一场 |
[23:51] | yourselves for a night of top class entertainment… | 顶级娱乐班底打造的演出 |
[23:54] | Woah I know that voice. | 我听出那个声音了 |
[23:58] | When I first met this little guy he was nothing. | 当我初次遇到这个小家伙时 他什么都不是 |
[24:01] | He couldn’t sing, couldn’t dance, he couldn’t even tell a joke. | 不会唱歌 不会跳舞 连笑话都不会讲 |
[24:08] | Nobody would have paid to come and see him. | 没人愿意掏钱看他的演出 |
[24:11] | But that’s all changed now, because tonight… | 但是一切都变了 因为今晚… |
[24:13] | he’s appearing for free! | 他义务登台演出! |
[24:26] | -What -How come I’ve got stuck with the most annoying brothers in the… | -什么 -我拿你们这两兄弟真没办法 |
[24:34] | Well, well… what do we have here…? | 哦 看看我们发现了什么? |
[24:40] | I give you… Ugly! | 隆重推出 小丑鸭! |
[24:44] | No hard feelings kid. | 放轻松些 孩子 |
[25:01] | Has he started yet? | 他开始了么? |
[25:10] | Oh, get on with it. | 快表演啊 |
[25:20] | The point is, I found it. | 关键是 我发现了洞 |
[25:23] | You didn’t find it, you fell in it. | 不是你发现的 是你掉进去的 |
[25:25] | Will you two shut up?! | 你们俩给我闭嘴?! |
[25:29] | -Get off the stage! -Boo, boo, you’re rubbish! | -滚下台去! -你这个废物! |
[25:34] | That’s one of Ratso’s shows alright. | 这正是罗塔梭的演出 |
[25:37] | Stan, you stay here | 史丹 你呆在这儿 看住隧道 |
[25:39] | and guard the tunnel. | 弗兰克和我去抓他 |
[25:51] | Maybe he’s already gone. | 也许他已经走了 |
[25:53] | Impossible. There’s only one way out and Stan’s – | 不可能 出口只有一个 史丹… |
[25:57] | Eh I got a question. | 我有个问题 |
[25:59] | …guarding it. | …正守在那里 |
[26:01] | If, at any time, I have to come in here and ask you a question… | 如果 任何时间 我来找你问问题… |
[26:05] | …then who guards the tunnel? | …那么谁来看着隧道呢? |
[26:10] | Free at last! | 终于自由了! |
[26:28] | Wesley! I’m back! | 韦斯利! 我回来了! |
[26:30] | -where are you? -Ratso? -Huh? Wesley? | -你在哪? -罗塔梭? -喂? 韦斯利? |
[26:36] | Get Movin boys! He can’t have gotten far! | 快追! 他跑不了多远! |
[26:44] | -Aahhh, I knew you’d wait! -Wait? | -啊 我知道你等了半天! -等? |
[26:46] | -Do you have any idea how long I have been in this bottle?! | 你知道我在这个瓶子里呆了多久么? |
[26:50] | -Hurry up Stan, | 快点 史丹 |
[26:52] | You want him to get away?! | 你想让他溜了吗!? |
[26:58] | Doesn’t she ever give up? Let’s hope she doesn’t know about the carnival. | 她还是不罢休? 希望她不知道嘉年华的事 |
[27:03] | I AM NOT GOING TO THE CARNIVAL! | 我绝对不会去嘉年华! |
[27:18] | What a freak! | 真是个怪胎! |
[27:42] | That has to be the ugliest duckling in the world. | 这真是世上最丑的小鸭子 |
[27:48] | ‘The ugliest duckling in the world’? | “世上最丑的小鸭子”? |
[27:52] | -How could I have been so stupid? He’s perfect! -Him?! | -我怎么这么笨? 他太完美了! -他? |
[27:57] | Wesley, I’m sorry. I’ve found another act, you might as well just go home. | 韦斯利 抱歉我另有人选了 你不妨先回家吧 |
[28:01] | Huh?! That’s what I was trying to dooooooo! | 哦?! 我一直想这么做! |
[28:22] | This isn’t going to be easy. | 好像不太容易 |
[28:28] | Okay, so it was easy. | 还是很容易的 |
[28:35] | -You forgot me. -Forgot you? | -你把我忘了 -怎么会? |
[28:38] | Don’t be silly my little gold-mine, | 别傻了 我的小金矿 |
[28:40] | -I’d never forget you! -Gold-mine? | -我永远不会忘了你! -金矿? |
[28:45] | I meant son. | 我的意思是儿子 |
[28:48] | -Does this mean you’re taking me with you? -Step right up! -Yeah! | -你的意思是带我一起走? -上路吧! -好! |
[29:07] | -I’m really not sure if this is good for me. -Silence, worm! | -这样对我真不好 -闭嘴 虫子! |
[29:12] | I’m looking for Ratso and you’re going to tell me where he is. | 我在找罗塔梭 你来告诉我他在哪 |
[29:17] | He… he was going to a carnival! I think he’s bringing some kind of duck. | 他…要去嘉年华! 我想他还带上了一只鸭子 |
[29:23] | But between you and me love I don’t think the kid’s got what it takes. | 但就私下和你说 我觉得那孩子还真有两下子 |
[29:27] | Which way? | 哪条路?? |
[29:29] | -They went that way. -Let him go. | -那边 -放他走 |
[29:33] | Could you at least point me in the direction of the cityyyyyyyyyyy! | 至少你指给我城市的方向! |
[29:56] | Look, Dad! | 看 爸爸 看到了么? 他们漂亮么? |
[30:04] | Do you see them? | 这有什么! |
[30:05] | Aren’t they beautiful? That’s nothing! You want to see beautiful, just wait until you see the lights of the carnival. | 你想看漂亮的 嘉年华的灯光才叫漂亮 |
[30:09] | -You never told me, what’s a carnival? | 你从未告诉我什么是嘉年华? |
[30:12] | -What’s a carnival?! | 什么是嘉年华?! |
[30:14] | How can I put this… | 我该怎么说呢… |
[30:16] | It’s only the greatest place in the world! | 这是世上最棒的地方! |
[30:20] | Woah! -And this, my bizarre looking little friend, | 哇! -这个 我长相怪异的小朋友 |
[30:24] | is a map to the carnival. | 是去嘉年华的地图 |
[30:27] | See? That’s it right there. We’re, like, | 看到了么? 就在这儿 我们在这儿 |
[30:31] | three inches away! | 只有三英寸远! |
[30:33] | All we have to do is get there. My cousin Ernie will do the rest, | 我们只需要到那儿 其他的就靠我堂兄厄尼了 |
[30:38] | -he’s very big in the biz. -Your cousin would do that for us? | -他在业界是个大人物 -你唐兄会帮我们么? |
[30:42] | -Wow, he sounds like a true friend. -More of a pen pal than a friend | -哇 听起来像个挚友 -笔友罢了 |
[30:48] | You never met him? | 你从未见过他? |
[30:50] | I’m curious. Did I teach you to talk? I don’t remember teaching you to talk, | 真奇怪 我有教过你说话么? 我不记得了 |
[30:55] | I don’t remember anybody teaching you to talk, and yet… you talk. | 我也不记得其他人教过你说话 你也无师自通了 |
[31:07] | -Those woods look kind of creepy. -You don’t have to be scared of the woods. | -这树林有些可怕 -不用怕这些 |
[31:12] | They can’t hurt you. | 他们不会伤害你 |
[31:14] | -It’s the things that live in the woods you should be worried about. -A-a! | -你应该提防生活在树林里的东西 -啊! |
[31:20] | Okay, okay. | 好啦 好啦 |
[31:21] | Look when you get scared all you have to do have to do is cry out for help | 听着 当你感觉害怕时 你就大声求救 |
[31:26] | -and Ratso the Ruthless will… -Help! | -无情的罗塔梭就会… -救命! |
[31:31] | Aagh! Ssh! No not like that like this | 啊! 嘘! 不是那样 是这样 |
[31:35] | -“help me” -Ratso the Ruthless Okay? -Okay. | -“帮帮我” 无情的罗塔梭 明白么? -明白 |
[31:43] | Dad, I’ve been thinking about the carnival. | 爸爸 我一直在想嘉年华 |
[31:47] | Are we really going to be famous? | 我们真能出名么? |
[31:48] | With your talent and my greed we can’t fail! | 你的天赋加上我的野心 马到成功! |
[31:52] | -But what talent? They just laughed at me. | 什么天赋? 他们只会笑话我 |
[31:55] | -Yes, but… | 确实 但是… |
[31:58] | they never got to see you dance. | 他们从未看过你跳舞 |
[32:00] | You’ve got a dancer’s physique. Just like your Mom. | 你有副舞蹈家的身板 跟你妈妈一样 |
[32:04] | -My Mom was a dancer? -Oh yeah, very light on her flippers. | -我妈妈是舞蹈家? -是的 舞姿曼妙 |
[32:10] | I see a lot of her in you. Now dance for me! | 在你身上我看到了她的身影 现在为我跳舞吧! |
[32:16] | -Eh… Now? -Yes! | -现在? -是的! |
[32:19] | -But but I can’t! -Dance! | -但是我不会! -跳吧! |
[32:32] | This is gonna be huge. | 肯定会大赚特赚的 |
[32:37] | Let’s not wear ourselves out. | 别累坏了 |
[32:40] | But you truly have a gift. How many legs do you have? | 但你真有天赋 你有几条腿? |
[32:43] | -Legs? -How many? | -腿? -几条? |
[32:47] | -Eh Two? -Incredible! | -两条? -难以置信! |
[32:49] | I find it hard to believe that someone with only two legs could dance with such magnificence. | 难以置信 两条腿的人能跳得这么好 |
[32:55] | Just two? Are you sure? Have you counted them recently? | 就两条? 你肯定? 最近数过么? |
[33:01] | Just two! | 就两条! |
[33:49] | Help me… | 救救我… |
[33:55] | That was close. Let’s get out of here. | 太危险了 赶紧离开这儿 |
[33:58] | -But Dad she asked us to help her! -No she didn’t, | -但是爸爸 她向我们求救! -不 她没有 |
[34:03] | she said “Leave me…” | 她说 “离我远点…” |
[34:06] | I can see how you were confused. Ugly? | 我知道你很矛盾 小丑鸭? |
[34:11] | -Here comes Ratso the ruthless! -Aagh! Oh no! | -无情的罗塔梭来啦! -哦! 不! |
[34:29] | Run away, hurry! | 跑 快跑! |
[34:40] | Miss, don’t take this wrong, | 小姐 别干傻事 |
[34:42] | …I mean, I think you’re a great looking lady -a foxy vixen! | 我是说你是只漂亮的狐狸! |
[34:47] | Okay, you’re just the smallest bit… | 你只是有那么一点点… |
[34:51] | I don’t know… chunky around the hips? | 我不知道怎么说 屁股周围有些肥肉? |
[34:54] | Not a lot! But, you know, a little. | 哦 不多! 有一些 |
[34:56] | I was the same way and you know how I lost it? | 我曾经也有 你知道后来怎么没有了吗? |
[35:00] | I completely cut out snacking. | 我戒掉零食了 |
[35:03] | If you don’t eat us, this could be you. | 如果你不吃我们 你就有个好身材 |
[35:10] | Please don’t eat me! | 求你别吃我! |
[35:13] | You can’t -I’m a mother now! | 你不能 我是母亲了! |
[35:20] | Huh? Eewwwww! I can’t eat that! | 哦? 哇! 我不能吃那个! |
[35:28] | You know, you wouldn’t be the first rat who made it onto my menu. | 知道吗 我可不是第一次吃老鼠了 |
[35:38] | Eugh! You make me sick! Really! | 哇! 你让我感到反胃! 真的! |
[35:45] | So long, chunky! | 再见 肥妞! |
[35:54] | P… Phy… Phyllis | 菲… 菲丽… 菲丽丝 |
[35:57] | Hm, did I say something? -No. | 我说了什么? -没有 |
[36:00] | -That’s strange. Are you sure? -Yes. | -真奇怪 你们肯定? -是的 |
[36:04] | I didn’t say something like… ‘hey guys, why don’t you take a break?’ | 我没说过这样的话? “伙伴们休息片刻如何?” |
[36:09] | No. | 没有 |
[36:09] | THEN WHY ARE YOU TAKING A BREAK?! | 那你们还这么慢吞吞的?! |
[36:14] | Can’t we just go back to the city and get someone else? | 我们不能回城去找别人代替? |
[36:24] | We’ve got to find him! There is no one else! | 我们快要抓到他了! 不需要别人! |
[36:35] | The sooner we get to the carnival the better. Boy have I got some stories for Ernie. | 越早到游乐园越好 我要给厄尼讲什么样的故事 |
[36:40] | Would you mind if I built up the whole me fighting the fox thing. | 你介意我把狐狸那事添油加醋一番吗? |
[36:44] | Maybe added a little sword fight. | 加上点生死搏斗 |
[36:52] | What is it now, chuckles? | 怎么啦 小子? |
[36:53] | -You didn’t scare the fox away, I did… with my ugly face. -True, | -不是你吓跑狐狸的 -是我 用我的丑脸 -没错 |
[37:00] | although I still think the sword fight sounds better. | 虽然我还是觉得手持长剑的生死一搏更好 |
[37:04] | But we can work that out on the way. | 我们路上可以好好想想 |
[37:06] | -I’m just an ugly freak. -But that’s the point! -‘That’s the point’? | -我只是一个丑八怪 -那就是关键 -什么关键? |
[37:12] | Of life! That’s the point of life! | 生命的关键! 那就是生命的意义 |
[37:15] | If everybody was the same the world would be a very boring place, right? | 如果大家长得千篇一律 世界是不是很无趣? |
[37:21] | Anyway, you’re not as different as you might think. | 其实 你不是自己想像的那样独特 |
[37:25] | Deep down, everybody’s –Beautiful? | 心灵深处 每个人都… -美丽? |
[37:29] | No, everybody’s ugly. | 不 每个人都是丑陋的 |
[37:31] | You see, beautiful people spend all their time trying to stay beautiful. | 漂亮的人总想保持住他们的美丽 |
[37:36] | But beauty’s a passing thing. | 但是漂亮是稍纵即逝的东西 |
[37:38] | And by the time they figure that out, they’ve wasted their lives | 当他们明白的时候 他们已经把生命 |
[37:41] | on hand cream and early nights. | 浪费在护手霜和睡美容觉上 |
[37:44] | It’s guys like you and me that have all the fun. | 像我们这样的人活得才有意思 |
[37:47] | -I still don’t get it. -Don’t worry, it’ll all make sense when you grow up. | -我还是不明白 -别担心 等你长大了就明白了 |
[37:57] | -I can’t wait until I’m a grown-up. -Don’t hold your breath, kid. | -我等不及了 我要长大 -别太心急 孩子 |
[38:03] | Growing up isn’t something that happens overnight. | 长大不是一夜之间的事情 |
[38:23] | -Who are you!? -I’m Ugly! | -你是谁!? -我是小丑鸭! |
[38:29] | I can see that! | 我知道你很丑! |
[38:31] | No, I mean it’s me… Ugly. | 不 我是说…我是小丑鸭 |
[38:37] | Freaky! This is great! | 真奇怪! 不可思义! |
[38:39] | I mean, you were ugly before, but now… | 我是说你曾经很丑 但现在… |
[38:46] | But now I think you’ve really grown into yourself. | 但是现在你长大了 |
[38:50] | -Really? -Sure! -Well don’t go on about it! | -真的? -当然! -别说这个了! |
[38:56] | -What was all that about? -I don’t know. | -到底是怎么回事? -我不知道 |
[39:05] | -Well that’s not annoying. -I can’t help it, I feel weird. | -没什么可烦的 -我控制不了 我感到很奇怪 |
[39:10] | -Not that you care! -Now what? | -你倒是无所谓! -什么? |
[39:13] | -You wouldn’t understand. -Understand what? -Exactly! | -你不明白 -明白什么? -就是这样 |
[39:17] | -You’ve changed. -Duh! | -你变了 -啊! |
[39:20] | Interesting. | 很有趣 |
[39:22] | What if I was to ask you to give me a hug? | 如果我要求你给我一个拥抱? |
[39:25] | You are soooo embarrassing! | 你让我觉得不好意思! |
[39:28] | I see. | 我明白 |
[39:29] | And what if I told you, you weren’t allowed to fly until you were sixteen? | 如果我跟你说 你十六岁之前不能飞呢? |
[39:34] | No way! You can’t do that! That is soooo unfair! | 没门! 你不能这样! 这样太不公平! |
[39:38] | -I think I know what’s wrong with you. -You… you do? -Yeah, | -我想我知道你出什么事了 -你知道? -当然 |
[39:42] | I’ve seen this kind of thing before, even happened to me once. | 我见过这种事 我自己也经历过 |
[39:45] | You’ve turned into a teenager. This is all I need. | 你进入青春期了 这正是我需要的 |
[39:50] | What’s wrong with being a teenager? | 青春期有什么不好? |
[39:52] | What’s wrong with it?! I’ll tell you what’s wrong with it, | 青春期有什么不好? 我来告诉你 |
[39:55] | first of all you’re going to want to have a mind of your own, | 首先你会想自己拿主意 |
[39:58] | -‘Don’t tell me what to think, Dad!’ -But Dad –Then… | -“不用你告诉我该怎么做 爸爸!” -但是爸爸 |
[40:02] | …you’ll lose all respect for me, ‘Like, I’m ashamed of you old man.’ | 然后你开始不尊敬我 “有这样的老爸真丢人” |
[40:07] | Now, you tell me, how am I supposed to get things done with you acting up all the time?! | 告诉我 我该拿那么叛逆的你怎么办?! |
[40:11] | But… | 但是… |
[40:14] | Typical teenager! Prime of your life and you just lie around the place. | 典型的年轻人! 自我为尊 四处碰壁 |
[40:19] | But Dad, I don’t know how to be a teenager. | 但是爸爸 我不知道如何当年轻人 |
[40:22] | It’s easy. | 很容易 |
[40:23] | Just speak funny, be rude to your parents and fall in love with the first girl | 话语诙谐 对父母蛮横 与第一个对你笑的女孩 |
[40:27] | who smiles at you. | 坠入爱河 |
[40:29] | -Hi! -Huh? -O-oy… | -你好! -哦? |
[40:33] | It’s you…? | 是你? |
[40:38] | Jesse. And look who’s all grown up. | 杰西 看你都长大了 |
[40:46] | -Cut it out, sister. -Boy I’m glad to see you guys, | -别说了 小妹妹 -很高兴再见到你们 |
[40:49] | -I’ve been looking everywhere. -I’ll bet. -I didn’t think I’d ever catch up with you. | -我到处找你 -我看没准 -没想到会再见到你 |
[40:53] | That fox banged me up pretty good I think my wing is broken. | 那只狐狸把我伤得不轻 我的翅膀好像断了 |
[40:58] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗? |
[41:00] | -A little. -Whoa, whoa, whoa, back it up. | -有点 -都打住 |
[41:04] | -Geoff, right? -Jesse. | -杰夫 是吧? -是杰西 |
[41:06] | Whatever. Nice to see you but we’ve really got to be going. | 无所谓了 很高兴见到你 但我们得走了 |
[41:10] | -But Dad… -Let’s go, Ugly. | -但是爸爸… -走吧 小丑鸭 |
[41:13] | I… I was wondering, you see my family have already flown south for the winter and well. | 你知道我的家人都已经 飞到南方过冬去了 |
[41:18] | do you think I could tag along with you two for a while? | 我能跟你们一起走么? |
[41:21] | -Oh That would be great. -Just until my wing gets better. | -那太好了 -等我伤好些了 |
[41:24] | Not a chance. Me and my boy work alone. Plus, | 不行 我和我的儿子要单独行动 另外 |
[41:28] | I have a no girls on adventures policy. | 我的冒险旅行里不能有女孩 |
[41:30] | It’s just that I really don’t fancy my chances here in fox country. | 这里是狐狸的地盘 我无处可待 |
[41:35] | You’d only slow us down. | 你会拖我们的后腿的 |
[41:39] | -Come on! -m, m… | -走吧! -嗯 嗯… |
[41:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:48] | I’ve thought about it and have decided to let Geoff come along on a trial basis. | 我想了想 决定试试让杰夫跟着我们 |
[41:55] | What are you waiting for? Let’s go! | 还等什么? 走吧! |
[42:08] | Ha?! Looks like the worm was right. | 哈?! 看来那条虫子说对了 |
[42:10] | Ratso has found himself a little friend. | 罗塔梭给他自己找了个小朋友 |
[42:19] | So that’s what that blue line means. | 原来那条蓝线是这个意思 |
[42:26] | It looked so cute on the map. | 在地图上看起来真可爱 |
[42:29] | How are we ever going to get across that? | 我们怎么过去? |
[42:31] | Oh, It’s easy. All we have to do is | 哦 很简单 我们只要 |
[42:33] | Woah! Woah! I was talking to me. | 喔 !喔! 我只是在自言自语 |
[42:35] | You can tag along but I’m calling the shots here. | 你可以跟着 但是这里我说了算 |
[42:38] | -But I –I can do this. -Fine! | -但是我 -我自己可以解决 -好吧! |
[42:55] | -Ha, It looks pretty thin. -By the way… | -这冰看上去很薄 -顺便说一句… |
[42:58] | the other thing about teenagers is, they love adventure. | 青少年还有个特点 他们喜欢冒险 |
[43:00] | The more danger the better. | 越危险越好 |
[43:04] | Oh no, we’re not going out there. | 哦 不 我们不会过去的 |
[43:08] | There you go with that ‘mind of your own’ thing again. you have to go first | 你又”自己拿主意”了 你必须先过去 |
[43:12] | -I can’t swim. -But we’re heavier than you. -Exactly. | -我不会游泳 -但是我们比你重 -正是这样 |
[43:17] | -If you make it I’ll definitely be safe! -In that case | -如果你过去了我就没问题了! -那样的话 |
[43:20] | -…we’re definitely not going. | -我们绝对不过去 |
[43:23] | -You have to! -Why! | -你必须得去! -为什么! |
[43:26] | …Well, well, because I’m the grown up and I tell you to… | 呃 呃 因为我是大人 你得听我的… |
[43:29] | Why! | 为什么! |
[43:30] | Because, because…?! | 因为 因为…?! |
[43:32] | Aaagh Okay, fine, I’ll do it! | 啊 好吧 我来! |
[43:35] | But I’m warning you, if anything happens to me | 但是我警告你 如果我有个三长两短 |
[43:39] | you’ll be heartbroken. | 你一定会伤心欲绝! |
[43:41] | Sending his own father out onto an icy death trap | 让他的亲生父亲走上这危险的薄冰 |
[43:44] | I’m really going to do this you know! | 我真的去了! |
[43:46] | -Sure you are -Watch me! | -是啊 -看着我! |
[43:52] | Listen here young man… | 听着 年轻人… |
[43:54] | I’ve had just about enough of you carrying on, | 我已经受够了你们这样 |
[43:58] | and if I ask you to do something in future, you’d better just darn well do it! | 如果将来我再让你做什么 你们最好给我乖乖听话! |
[44:14] | A-a… | 啊… |
[44:16] | -A-a-a-a! Ugly! -Dad! | -啊! 小丑鸭! -爸爸! |
[44:25] | -Ugly! -Dad! | -小丑鸭! -爸爸! |
[44:28] | No Ugly don’t! | 不 小丑鸭 不要! |
[44:32] | UGLY! | 小丑鸭! |
[45:08] | Dad! Your head! | 爸爸! 你的脑袋! |
[45:13] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[45:18] | -Ugly! Ugly! Are you alright? -Well… | -小丑鸭! 小丑鸭! 你还好吧? -嗯… |
[45:23] | -…I guess so. -That was amazing! | …我还好 -你太棒了! |
[45:26] | -It… it was? | 是… 是吗? |
[45:27] | it was? | 真的? |
[45:30] | Are you kidding?! First you save my life and now Ratso’s! | 你犯傻吗?! 一开始你救我 现在又救了罗塔梭! |
[45:34] | It’s not such a big deal… I just… | 没什么大不了… 我只是… |
[45:37] | You heard him, no big deal. | 你听到他说了 没什么大不了 |
[45:39] | Listen Geoff, if that even is your real name, | 听着杰夫 如果这是你的真名 |
[45:42] | if your wing is really broken, which it isn’t, | 如果你的翅膀真的受伤了 实际上没有 |
[45:46] | -…then how did you get across the river? -I used the bridge. | -那你怎么过河的? -我从桥上过来的 |
[45:51] | I tried to tell you. | 我本来想告诉你的 |
[45:53] | Eh. Excuse me. | 呃 不好意思 |
[46:30] | Look! | 看! |
[46:56] | It’s nice that you let Jesse rest while we get the wood. | 真好 我们拣木头的时候你让杰西休息 |
[46:58] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 嗯… |
[47:00] | …sometimes you have to give women a little privacy, | …有时你要给女性一些隐私 |
[47:02] | otherwise they’ll talk to you. | 否则她们会对你喋喋不休 |
[47:06] | -What do you think of Jesse? -I wish the fox had eaten her. | -你觉得杰西怎么样? -我情愿那狐狸吃了她 |
[47:10] | I like her too. | 我喜欢她 |
[47:11] | -How do you like your sling? Is it okay? -It’s perfect! | -你觉得那个吊带怎么样? 好用吗? -棒极了! |
[47:16] | Listen Ugly… I don’t want you to say anything, just listen… | 听着 小丑鸭…你不用说话 只要听着… |
[47:22] | and no tears. I hate tears. | 别哭 我不喜欢眼泪 |
[47:25] | I’ve been doing a lot of thinking | 我一直在想 |
[47:27] | and maybe I haven’t been the best Dad. | 或许我不是个称职的爸爸 |
[47:30] | But I was getting used to the job. | 但是我开始习惯这样的生活 |
[47:32] | I’m even starting to miss it | 我甚至开始怀念原来只有 |
[47:35] | when it was just the two of us, if you can believe that. | 我们俩的日子 信不信由你 |
[47:38] | And I know you like this girl and all and I don’t blame you… much. | 我知道你喜欢这姑娘 我不怪你…太多 |
[47:45] | But we’re a family now. We got each other, we don’t need anybody else. | 但是现在我们是一家 我们有对方 我们不需要别人 |
[47:52] | I’m sorry, I don’t even know why I’m | 对不起 我不知道我为什么会笑… |
[48:11] | Well go on then, I’m waiting. | 继续吧 我等着呢 |
[48:15] | I… I can’t do it here, | 我 我不能在这儿跳 |
[48:17] | -I’d feel silly. -If you can’t dance in front of me | -我会觉得傻乎乎的 -如果你不能在我面前跳舞 |
[48:20] | then how are you going to be able to dance in front of an audience? | 那你怎么能在观众面前跳呢? |
[48:23] | Well… okay here goes. | 嗯…好吧 来了 看着 |
[48:30] | Yeah, come on, whoa | 耶 来吧 喔 |
[48:44] | You are too funny. | 你太滑稽了 |
[48:50] | You’re serious. | 你是认真的 |
[48:53] | No wait, | 不 等等 |
[48:55] | I didn’t mean to laugh! | 我并不想取笑你! |
[48:57] | I just wasn’t expecting something so… | 我只是没想到会这么… |
[49:00] | I just thought you would be less… | 我觉得你应该没那么… |
[49:04] | I think the word you’re looking for is ‘ugly’. | 你想说的是”丑”吧 |
[49:09] | nice going, Jesse. | 看看你做了什么 杰西 |
[49:27] | So, how are you kids this morning? Sleep well? | 你们今早怎么样? 睡得好吗? |
[49:33] | You couldn’t be happier, could you? | 正合你意 不是吗? -你什么意思? |
[49:36] | Whatever could you mean? -You know exactly what I mean, | 我什么意思你清楚得很 |
[49:39] | you’ve been trying to turn Ugly against me since | 从我们遇见开始你就想让小丑鸭和我作对! |
[49:42] | For his own good! | 这是为了他好! |
[49:44] | -You’re nothing but trouble! -What?! | -你只是个麻烦! -什么?! |
[49:47] | Let me see. | 我想想 |
[49:48] | So far you’ve broken your wing, | 目前为止 你弄伤了自己的翅膀 |
[49:51] | his heart, and my blanket. | 伤了他的心 还弄坏了我的毯子 |
[49:53] | I broke his heart?! You’re the one who told him he could dance. | 我伤了他的心?! 是你告诉他他能跳舞的! |
[49:57] | What were you thinking? He’s going to look like a freak up there! | 你当时在想什么? 他在舞台上会像个傻瓜! |
[50:03] | -But you already know that, don’t you? -Look, | -但是你很清楚这些 不是吗? -听着 |
[50:06] | success is success, | 成功就是成功 |
[50:08] | do you really think that | 一旦他成功了 |
[50:09] | once he’s got it he’s going to care where it came from? | 你认为他会在乎是怎么成功的吗? |
[50:12] | How can you say that?! | 你怎么能这么说?! |
[50:14] | -You’re all he’s got… he trusts you. | 你是他的一切 他信任你 |
[50:17] | -Well I never asked him to. | 我从来没要求他这么做 |
[50:20] | Come on Ugly, we’re going! | 来吧 小丑鸭 我们走了! |
[50:22] | -But Dad!? -Don’t go Ugly! -Jesse! | -但是爸爸!? -别走小丑鸭! -杰西! |
[50:25] | -Stay out of it, Geoff! -Dad! | -离远点儿 杰夫! -爸爸! |
[50:28] | -Don’t poke me! -I didn’t | -别戳我! -我没有 |
[50:30] | AAHH! Why don’t you both just leave me alone! | 啊! 你们俩为什么不能让我自己待会儿! |
[50:34] | Ugly, come back! | 小丑鸭 回来! |
[50:35] | Stay away from me! I can take care of myself! | 离我远点儿! 我能照顾自己! |
[50:38] | Now look what you’ve done! | 看看你都做了什么! |
[50:57] | -Ugly! -Easy there, Ugly. -That hurt. | -小丑鸭! -没事的 小丑鸭 -真疼啊 |
[51:01] | -The carnival. -That’s right buddy, | -嘉年华 -是啊 伙计 |
[51:04] | -we’re going to the carnival. -No, Ratso. The carnival! | -我们要去嘉年华 -不 罗塔梭 这就是嘉年华! |
[51:20] | UGLY! We did it! | 小丑鸭! 我们到了! |
[51:26] | -Come on Ug! Let’s roll! -Oh… | -来吧 小丑鸭! 我们开始吧! -哦… |
[51:35] | Sing along with me now. | 现在跟我唱 |
[51:47] | -Ah, ha, ha, ha. Oh it’s me lucky day. -No it’s mine! | -啊哈哈哈 今天我运气真好 -不 这是我的! |
[51:52] | -Get out of me road! -Give it to me! -No, no it’s right. No, no go on. | -滚开! -给我! -不不不 继续吧 |
[51:58] | Hey fellas! You know where I could find Ernie? | 伙计们! 你们知道厄尼在哪儿吗? |
[52:01] | Who wants to know? | -谁想知道? -我啊 |
[52:05] | -Yeah, but who are you? -I’m Ratso, Ernie’s cousin. | -是啊 但你是谁? -我是罗塔梭 厄尼的堂弟 |
[52:13] | You’re Ernie’s cousin? | 你是厄尼的堂弟? |
[52:16] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[52:37] | -Phyllis! -Hello Ratso. | -菲丽丝! -你好啊 罗塔梭 |
[52:39] | -Happy to see me? -Of, course I’ve been looking all over for you. | -见到我高兴吗? -当然 我一直在找你 |
[52:45] | Sure you have! | 的确! |
[52:50] | Ratso? | 罗塔梭? |
[52:53] | That’s far enough, bird. | 够了 小鸟 |
[52:56] | Now, where were we… | 那 我们说到哪儿了… |
[52:58] | Let’s all just calm down while I explain… | 我们冷静一下吧 我可以解释… |
[53:06] | What’s the matter, Ratso, cat got your tongue? | 怎么了 罗塔梭 猫抓住你舌头了? |
[53:11] | Ph… Phyllis! | 菲… 菲丽丝! |
[53:25] | -Hold on Ratso, I’m coming! -Ugly, no! | -坚持住 罗塔梭 我来了! -小丑鸭 不要! |
[53:46] | -Nice try. -Oh great | -干的好 -这下好了 |
[53:51] | Wha… What’s the matter too tubby? | 喔…怎么了 太肥了? |
[53:55] | -Oh They shouldn’t laugh at him. -Oh They’ve got him mad now! | -哦 他们不应该嘲笑他 -现在他们让他生气了! |
[53:59] | Yeah I’m talking to you! Fat | 我在跟你说话呐! 胖子 |
[54:03] | Fight fight fight! | 打啊 上啊 加油! |
[55:05] | Fight fight fight! | 打啊 上啊 加油! |
[55:14] | Ratso! | 罗塔梭! |
[55:16] | Come on Bird! FLY! | 来吧小鸟! 快飞! |
[55:22] | Come on you’ve got him now. He can’t get away. | 来吧你抓住他了 他跑不了了 |
[55:26] | Bad puss-puss! Bad puss-puss! | 坏猫咪! 坏猫咪! |
[55:30] | Ratsooooooo! | 罗塔梭! |
[55:34] | Ratso? | 罗塔梭? |
[55:38] | -What gives, Ernie? Eat him! | 怎么了厄尼? 吃了他! |
[55:40] | -William ssh! -What!? | 威廉 嘘! -什么!? |
[55:44] | Ernie? | 厄尼? |
[55:46] | -Cousin Ernie? -Yeah! | -堂兄厄尼? -是啊! |
[55:51] | Get closer! | 靠近点儿! |
[55:57] | -Oh Ratso! -Take it easy there big guy! | -哦 罗塔梭! -老兄 放轻松些! |
[55:59] | How can a rat be related to a cat? | 耗子和猫怎么会是亲戚? |
[56:03] | Who cares? How are we going to get to Ratso now? | 谁在乎? 现在我们怎么抓住罗塔梭? |
[56:06] | Yeah OK, here we go! | 好啊 我们走! |
[56:10] | Hmmm It’s obvious. | 嗯 很显然 |
[56:11] | Ernie must have been adopted! | 厄尼一定是被收养的! |
[56:14] | Not that! We don’t need to get to | 不是啦! 我们不需要去接近罗塔梭 |
[56:17] | We don’t need to get to | 我们只要让他接近我们 |
[56:29] | Ah This is nice. It’s been so long since I’ve had family around | 这太棒了 我已经很久没和家人在一起了 |
[56:33] | I thought I was going to go crazy. Ask William, he’ll tell you. | 我觉得自己快疯了 问问威廉吧 他会告诉你的 |
[56:37] | Tell him yourself, fatso. | 你自己告诉他吧 胖子 |
[56:39] | William, please, not in front of family. | 威廉 拜托 在家人面前别这样叫 |
[56:42] | “Ha! Family?!” -Are you sure we’re related? | “哈!家人?!” -你确定我们有关系吗? |
[56:45] | It’s obvious! | 当然! |
[56:45] | I’m furry, you’re furry, we’ve both got eyes… | 我毛茸茸 你也毛茸茸 我们都有眼睛… |
[56:49] | …and we’re both pretty. | …而且我们都很漂亮 |
[56:53] | yeah! -If that’s your cousin, I’m your mother! | 是啊! -如果他是你堂弟 我就是你妈妈! |
[56:56] | William! | 威廉! |
[56:58] | Ah, here we are. | 啊 我们到了 |
[57:00] | Tonight we’ll give them a show they’ll never forget. | 今晚我们要来个让他们永生难忘的表演 |
[57:04] | -Tonight? -Oh yeah, | -今晚? -哦 是啊 |
[57:06] | and not a moment too soon. Ventriloquism isn’t so popular any more. | 也不算快啦 口技已经不怎么流行了 |
[57:11] | We’ve had a really bad summer. -and I wonder why… | 这个夏天我们过得不怎么样 -我还纳闷呢… |
[57:14] | oh yes! | 哦 是的! |
[57:14] | -You’re a no talent bum! -William! | -你真是个傻帽! -威廉! |
[57:18] | Anyway, the point is we really need a new act. | 反正 重要的是我们需要一个新的节目 |
[57:22] | Which reminds me, what’s your big act anyway? | 这倒提醒我了 你的节目是什么? |
[57:25] | My act! | 我的节目! |
[57:26] | oh it’s a… Well it’s… a it’s | 哦 是… 嗯 是一个…是… |
[57:31] | It’s… | 是… |
[57:36] | It’s… | 是… |
[57:38] | It’s me! I’m the show! | 是我! 我就是那个节目! |
[57:43] | Ah… How nice! | 啊…真棒! |
[57:47] | Look guys, about the show… | 哦 伙计们 关于演出… |
[57:50] | -…maybe -I know what you’re thinking – | -…可能 -我知道你在想什么 |
[57:52] | “what to wear right?” Don’t worry, we’ll fix you right up! | “穿什么?”是吧 别担心 我马上帮你们搞定! |
[57:56] | You don’t think we’d send you out on stage wearing that do you? | 你总不见得认为 我们会让你穿着那个上台吧 |
[58:00] | -But… this is my fur. -That’s fur?! | -但 这是我的皮毛 -那也算皮毛?! |
[58:04] | -You don’t have to do this you know. -What do you mean? | -你知道你没必要做这些 -你什么意思? |
[58:06] | -Can’t you see he’s using you? -What do you care! | -你不知道他在利用你吗? -你没必要关心! |
[58:09] | -You’re the one who laughed at me! -Wake up Ugly, | -你才是取笑我的人! -醒醒吧 小丑鸭 |
[58:13] | do you really think he’s putting you on stage to dance? | 你真以为他想让你上台跳舞? |
[58:16] | Not everybody looks at me and sees the monster that you do. | 并不是每个人都会像你一样 把我看成怪物 |
[58:31] | There it is! | 在那儿! |
[58:42] | Mmm. You see? It’s perfect. | 嗯 看见了吗?太棒了 |
[58:46] | Not to mention cat-proof. | 更不用说还有防猫功能 |
[58:50] | Who are you and what are you doing in my duck yard? | 你是谁? 在我的鸭园里做什么? |
[58:57] | -Frank? -I’m on it! | -弗兰克? -我来了! |
[59:11] | That’s settled then. | 搞定了 |
[59:13] | Stan, go and make the arrangements. | 史丹 你来善后 |
[59:16] | I have business to attend to. | 我有正事要干 |
[59:19] | -He ah! -Alright, Alright I’m going, I’m going. | -驾! -好吧 好吧 这就走 |
[59:37] | Good evening ladies and gentlemen, | 晚上好 女士们先生们 |
[59:40] | he-gulls and she-gulls, welcome to the show… | 海鸥小姐 海鸥先生们 欢迎到场… |
[59:45] | -Can you believe how big that audience is? -Pretty unbelievable. | -你相信有那么多观众吗? -真不可思议 |
[59:50] | I would have given up a long time ago if it hadn’t been for you. | 如果不是你我早就放弃了 |
[59:53] | Whatever happens here I’ve got you to thank. | 无论如何 我要谢谢你 |
[59:57] | Listen Ugly, about the show… | 听着 小丑鸭 关于表演… |
[1:00:03] | Ha, ha, how do I look? | 我看起来怎么样? |
[1:00:06] | And have we got a show for you, | 我们为大家准备了演出 |
[1:00:07] | tell the people what they want to hear, William! | 威廉告诉他们 这就是他们期盼的! |
[1:00:08] | Oh It’s big, | 哦 它如此盛大 |
[1:00:11] | it’s horrific, it’s hilarious and it’s here! | 如此惊人 如此有趣 而且就在这里! |
[1:00:17] | And there’s only one guy we have to thank for that, | 为此我们要感谢一个人 |
[1:00:20] | please welcome my very own cousin, | 大家欢迎我的堂弟 |
[1:00:23] | and I’m not going to lie to you -he’s pretty, Raaaaatso! | 而且不骗你们 他很漂亮 他就是罗塔梭! |
[1:00:30] | And a one and a two and a one… | 一 二 一 二… |
[1:00:32] | You’re up, Ratso -the crowd is on fire! | 该你上了 罗塔梭 观众激动极了! |
[1:00:35] | You know, maybe… | 可能… |
[1:00:38] | …maybe you’re not quite ready. | …可能你还没准备好 |
[1:00:40] | Ah don’t worry about me, Dad, it’s in my blood remember? | 别担心我 爸爸 这是我与生俱来的 你忘了? |
[1:00:45] | You’re a natural, just like your old man | 你天生就行 像你老爸一样 |
[1:01:04] | We’ve come a long way to be here tonight and it wasn’t easy. | 今晚来到这里之前 我们经历了许多困难 |
[1:01:09] | Oh for heaven’s sake this is rubbish | 哦 天啊 这真垃圾 |
[1:01:15] | But it was fun. | 但也很有趣 |
[1:01:19] | Hey get on with it | 嘿 快表演吧 |
[1:01:22] | But now we’re here and we’re ready. | 但是现在我们来到了这里 准备就绪 |
[1:01:26] | He looks, with concern, up to the covered sign above the stage. The question is… are you? | 问题是 你们准备好了吗 |
[1:01:33] | I’m sorry… I just can’t do it. | 对不起 我做不到 |
[1:01:37] | Ah come on! | 算了吧! |
[1:01:41] | Call that… an act? it’s a load of rubbish! | 这也能叫做表演? 真是一堆垃圾! |
[1:01:44] | -What’s got into Ratso? -He’s ruining everything! | -罗塔梭怎么了? -他毁了一切! |
[1:01:46] | Ernie, I’m starting to panic! | 厄尼 我开始紧张了! |
[1:01:48] | Don’t panic! Don’t panic! What are we going to do?! | 别紧张!别紧张! 我们怎么办?! |
[1:01:51] | Waste of time! | 浪费时间! |
[1:01:56] | -I can’t feel my legs! -I’m going on. | -我腿软了! -我要上了 |
[1:02:07] | That has to be the ugliest duckling in the world! | 那一定是世界上最丑的鸭子! |
[1:02:27] | ugliest duckling in the world! | 世界上最丑的鸭子! |
[1:02:37] | Is that why you brought me here? | 你就是为了这个把我带来这里? |
[1:02:40] | For people to laugh at me? | 为了让人们取笑我? |
[1:02:42] | -No! -Jesse was right. | -不! -杰西说得对 |
[1:02:46] | -That’s the only reason you wanted me around. -Yes. | -你只是为了这个才带着我 -是的 |
[1:02:55] | I guess I’m stupid and Ugly. | 我想我又蠢又丑 |
[1:03:35] | NO! | 不! |
[1:03:39] | -UGLY! -Help! | -小丑鸭! -救命! |
[1:03:43] | UGLY! | 小丑鸭! |
[1:03:45] | -UGLY! -If you ever want to see your freaky friend again, | -小丑鸭! -如果你还想见到你的丑朋友 |
[1:03:49] | Ratso, you’ll find us at the duck yard. | 罗塔梭 就来鸭园找我们 |
[1:03:53] | -Your crazy cat can’t help you there! -‘Crazy’?! | -那只疯猫在那儿帮不了你! -“疯”?! |
[1:04:07] | cheering Marvelous! Ah brilliant! | 太棒了! 太棒了! |
[1:04:25] | Do try to keep the place tidy. We’re expecting a very important guest. | 别把这地方弄脏 我们在等一个很重要的客人 |
[1:04:30] | You’ll be waiting a long time if you expect that | 如果你们指望那耗子来救任何人的话 |
[1:04:33] | rat to come to anyone’s rescue… | 你们有得等了… |
[1:04:35] | He is the lowest, | 他是世界上最卑微 |
[1:04:38] | dirtiest, most double-crossing, selfish, nasty rat in the world. | 肮脏 背信弃义 自私 龌龊的老鼠 |
[1:04:53] | -Mam, step right up! -Yeah! | -上来吧! -来了! |
[1:04:57] | Yeeee-ha! | 驾! |
[1:05:23] | giddy up, giddy up! | 我们来了 我们来了! |
[1:05:34] | Ernie? | 厄尼? |
[1:05:37] | -Just go ahead, I’ll catch up with you -OK Ernie | -去吧 我会赶上你们的 -好吧 厄尼 |
[1:06:05] | Forget it Ern’, this place is built to keep out cats. Come up for air. | 算了吧 伊恩 这地方是防猫的 出来呼吸点空气吧 |
[1:06:09] | Never! I’ve got to keep trying… | 不行! 我一定要再试试… |
[1:06:12] | plus my head’s stuck. | 而且我的脑袋卡住了 |
[1:06:28] | -Oi Rat! Hello! -Help us! | -嘿 老鼠! -救救我们! |
[1:06:37] | -Come on We’ll have to swim for it. -I can’t do it, | -来吧 我们必须得游过去 -我不行 |
[1:06:40] | -I’m afraid of the water. -What?! -All cats are! | -我怕水 -什么?! -猫都怕水! |
[1:06:45] | Wait a second, I’m not a cat. | 等等 我不是猫 |
[1:06:48] | -Jump on! -William, you’re a genius! | -来吧! -威廉 你真是个天才! |
[1:07:05] | -Hurry! -It’s stuck! | -快! -卡住了! |
[1:07:44] | Well it’s about time. | 时间差不多了 |
[1:07:48] | -Let him go, Phyllis! -I really don’t think you’re in any position to give orders – | -放开他 菲丽丝! -我觉得你没资格发号施令 |
[1:07:57] | have you met my family? | 你见过我的家人了吗? |
[1:08:10] | I’m Sorry | 对不起 |
[1:08:20] | -That’s my boy! -Ernie! | -找到你了! -厄尼! |
[1:08:23] | Am I happy to see you! | 见到你真高兴! |
[1:08:25] | Well shave my legs and call me princess, | 振奋精神吧 为我加油吧 |
[1:08:28] | it looks like we’ve got ourselves a fight! | 看来我们要打一场硬仗了! |
[1:08:32] | Attack! | 上! |
[1:09:06] | Come on, put em up! put em up! I’ll take a piece of you! | 来吧 上啊上啊! 我要把你撕碎! |
[1:09:15] | -Yes! -Oh No! | -好啊! -哦 不! |
[1:09:23] | -Ern! -Yes! -No! | -伊恩! -好啊! -不! |
[1:09:27] | Ernie old boy talk to me | 厄尼老伙计跟我说说话 |
[1:09:31] | Hey Ernie Somebody call a vet! | 嘿 厄尼 谁去找兽医! |
[1:09:49] | -What can you see? -It’s not good. | -你看见什么了? -情况不妙 |
[1:09:57] | I guess by tomorrow it’ll all be over for me. | 我想明天一切就都结束了 |
[1:10:02] | -There’s, there’s something I have to tell you. -It’s not important. | -我…我有些事要告诉你 -那不重要 |
[1:10:07] | You came back for me, that’s all that matters, Dad. | 你回来救我 这才是最重要的 爸爸 |
[1:10:10] | Yes. Well, you see, that’s the thing. | 唔 你明白吗 |
[1:10:13] | I don’t know how to tell you this, | 事实是 我不知道怎么跟你说 |
[1:10:16] | but as your father I thinks it’s my duty… | 但是 作为你的父亲 我想这是我的责任… |
[1:10:22] | I’m not your father. | 我不是你的父亲 |
[1:10:28] | -You knew? -I’m not sure. But it didn’t seem to matter. | -你知道了? -我不确定 但这看起来不重要 |
[1:10:34] | You were a father to me. | 对我来说你就是一个父亲 |
[1:10:42] | And if this is going to be our last night together, | 如果这是我们在一起的最后一晚 |
[1:10:45] | I don’t want to waste a second of it. | 我一秒钟也不想浪费 |
[1:10:47] | Talk to me, Ratso. | 跟我说说话 罗塔梭 |
[1:10:59] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[1:11:14] | Dead rat walking! | 死去吧! |
[1:11:18] | Dad… | 爸爸… |
[1:11:39] | -On your knees -Don’t be nervous, Ratso, | -跪下 -别紧张 罗塔梭 |
[1:11:44] | it’ll all be over before you know it. | 在你有感觉之前一切就会结束了 |
[1:11:57] | No, wait, I’m too young! | 不 等等 我还年轻! |
[1:12:34] | or what the? Isn’t it Beautiful?! | 那是? 真漂亮啊! |
[1:12:37] | -It’s Ugly! -Oh There’s no pleasing some people | -是小丑鸭! -哦 这可不是夸赞 |
[1:12:43] | Wait | 等等 |
[1:12:49] | Stop the execution! | 停止行刑! |
[1:12:52] | Execution? This isn’t an execution. | 行刑? 这不是行刑 |
[1:12:57] | Uh! Ratso… you’re getting married?! | 啊! 罗塔梭…你要结婚了?! |
[1:13:01] | Ugly…?! You’re a swan?! | 小丑鸭…?!你是只天鹅?! |
[1:13:05] | I’m a swan! | 我是只天鹅! |
[1:13:07] | -Would someone like to tell me what’s going on here? | 有人能告诉我这里发生什么了吗? |
[1:13:11] | -I don’t think I can. | 我觉得我不行 |
[1:13:13] | -I don’t think I want to. -I’ll tell you what’s going on! | -我觉得我不想 -我来告诉你发生了什么! |
[1:13:18] | This sorry excuse for a rat, | 这只该死的耗子 |
[1:13:20] | ran away a year ago, in the middle of our wedding! | 一年前从我们的婚礼上半途溜走了! |
[1:13:24] | -What? -It was supposed to be my special day. | -什么? -那本该是我的大日子! |
[1:13:28] | She forced me into it! | 她强迫我的! |
[1:13:31] | She never loved me! | 她根本不爱我! |
[1:13:33] | -Is this true? -Of course it’s true! | -真的吗? -当然是真的! |
[1:13:37] | How could anyone possibly love that! | 谁会喜欢他! |
[1:13:39] | Unfortunately, that was the last single, | 不幸的是 他是整个城市里 |
[1:13:41] | no strings attached, rat in the city! | 唯一单身没有家室的男性! |
[1:13:43] | -But why would you want to marry someone you don’t love? | 但是你为什么想和你不爱的人结婚? |
[1:13:47] | -Oh, shut up! | 哦 闭嘴! |
[1:13:48] | There’s more to marriage than love! | 婚姻并不仅仅是爱情! |
[1:13:51] | There’s the ring! | 为了戒指! |
[1:13:53] | There’s the cake! There’s the flowers! And there’s gifts! | 为了蛋糕! 为了鲜花! 还有礼物! |
[1:13:58] | Millions of gifts! | 成堆的礼物! |
[1:14:02] | -Now… MAKE ME MARRIED! -Don’t do it Dad! | -现在…开始婚礼! -爸爸 别! |
[1:14:09] | Whoa, whoa, whoa woah! | 喔 喔…! |
[1:14:11] | -I’m sorry, did you say ‘Dad’? -Uh-huh. | -对不起 你刚才是不是叫他”爸爸”? -是啊 |
[1:14:16] | -You’ve got kids?! -I know, I’m so lucky. | -有你孩子?! -是啊 我很幸运 |
[1:14:20] | And would you believe I have no idea who the mother is? | 你能相信我甚至不知道他母亲是谁吗? |
[1:14:28] | SINGLE -MALE -NO -STRINGS -ATTACHED! | 单身没有家室的男性! |
[1:15:02] | -Daphne?! -Ratso! | -达芙妮?! -罗塔梭! |
[1:15:07] | Dad? Are you okay? | 爸爸? 你还好吗? |
[1:15:23] | It’s time to come home, | 该回家了 |
[1:15:26] | time to join your own kind. | 该回到你的同类中来了 |
[1:15:29] | Home? -Your place is with us now. | 回家? -你现在应该和我们在一起 |
[1:15:32] | But… I can’t just leave. I’m not like you, I’m… different. | 但是…我不能离开 我和你们不一样 我们不同 |
[1:15:39] | It matters not that you were born in a duck yard… | 你是否出生在鸭园里不重要… |
[1:15:42] | …not when you have lain in a swan’s egg. | …你什么时候出生也不重要 |
[1:16:04] | Goodbye Dad. | 再见了 爸爸 |
[1:16:07] | Goodbye… son. | 再见… 儿子 |
[1:16:22] | Me… a swan. | 我…是只天鹅 |
[1:16:25] | -It’s like a fairy tale. -You’ll soon forget all about them. | -像个童话吧 -很快你就会把他们忘得一干二净 |
[1:16:29] | -But what if I don’t want to forget? -Ha… | -如果我不想忘了呢? -哈… |
[1:16:32] | You don’t seem to understand. | 看来你不明白 |
[1:16:36] | You are a swan. Graceful, strong and beautiful. | 你是只天鹅 优雅 强壮 美丽 |
[1:16:40] | -Some things are more important than beauty. -True. | -有些事比美丽更重要 -的确 |
[1:16:43] | But until they’re discovered, you should come with us. | 但是发现那之前 你应该和我们待在一起 |
[1:16:47] | What about love? | 那么”爱”怎么样? |
[1:16:49] | -Love?! -Hmm. Thanks guys, but I’ve got to go. | -爱?! -嗯 谢谢 伙计们 但是我得走了 |
[1:17:11] | -Eh? Ugly you’re back! -The swans were right, | -呃? 小丑鸭 你回来了! -那些天鹅说得对 |
[1:17:15] | …it’s time for me to be with my own kind. | 我该和我的同类在一起 |
[1:17:20] | I mean you guys. | 我是指你们! |
[1:17:25] | This is great! | 太棒了! |
[1:17:28] | A little cheesy. But this is great! | 有点多愁善感了 但是太棒了! |
[1:17:40] | -Can I give you some fatherly advice? -Sure. | -想听些父亲的建议吗? -当然 |
[1:17:44] | A wedding is possibly the greatest place ever to meet a girl. | 婚礼可能是找个好姑娘的好地方 |
[1:17:48] | So what are you doing talking to me? | 那你干吗还浪费时间和我说话? |
[1:18:14] | Am I to understand that this thing’s already been paid for? | 我是不是可以理解为这些都付过钱了? |
[1:18:21] | -You came for a party, right! -Yes! | -你们是来派对的 没错吧! -是啊! |
[1:18:25] | Well what are we waiting for? Lets party! | 那还等什么? 来派对吧! |