英文名称:Captive State
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | …a matter of establishing what this is. | 确定这是什么事件 |
[00:16] | If indeed this was an act of terrorism, then who caused it? | 如果确认是恐怖主义行动 谁对此负责 |
[00:20] | All of the electricity across the entire Eastern Seaboard is out. | 整个东海岸电力资源已全部耗尽 |
[00:23] | People ordered to stay indoors until further notice and to… | 所有人被要求待在室内 直到另行通知 |
[00:32] | …is nothing short of apocalyptic. | 简直就是天启 |
[00:33] | …metropolitan areas, in addition to Chicago, | 除芝加哥之外的所有大型城市 |
[00:36] | are completely surrounded. | 已被完全包围 |
[00:39] | We ‘re still awaiting an official announcement, | 我们仍在等待官方公告 |
[00:41] | but Congress is believed to have accepted unconditionally | 但有理由相信国会已无条件接受 |
[00:44] | all terms of armistice offered. | 停战协议的所有条款 |
[00:48] | …and with power restored in the last few hours, | 并且近几个小时内电力供给已恢复 |
[00:50] | – martial law… – This is taking too long. | -戒严令 -太耗时间了 |
[00:52] | Now all US military forces are returning to their bases | 目前所有美国军队受命返回各自基地 |
[00:55] | with orders to turn in arms and stand down until further orders… | 进行全副武装并原地待命 |
[01:01] | Reports are spreading now from Tokyo, Jakarta, Rome. | 消息正从东京 雅加达及罗马传开 |
[01:05] | Contact with outside news sources has been sporadic | 由于特伦顿电网的毁灭性故障 |
[01:07] | since the devastating failure of the Trenton power grid, | 外部信息资源的获取已间断 |
[01:10] | but eyewitnesses confirm… | 但目击者证实 |
[01:12] | That the majority of international governments appear to comply… | 多数国际政府似乎都遵循 |
[01:16] | Officer, I need to get up north. | 警官 我要去北部 |
[01:18] | Where you going, Detective? | 你要去哪里 警探 |
[01:20] | You not get orders? | 你没有接到命令吗 |
[01:22] | Stop the car. Stop the car. | 停车 停车 |
[01:24] | Take your hands off the wheel. | 把手从方向盘上拿开 |
[01:25] | Stop the engine. Um… | 熄火 |
[01:27] | – Oh, my… – Stop the car! | -天呐 -停车 |
[01:33] | appear to have followed the US’ lead and are entering into | 似乎是以美国为首 并且即将与 |
[01:37] | negotiations with this first wave of Legislator forces. | 首批立法者就此进行谈判 |
[01:44] | Look, should we call the school? There may be a plan. | 我们给学校打电话吧 可能有计划 |
[01:46] | I’m not rolling over! | 我绝不会调头回去 |
[01:47] | We need to get out and regroup, then fight back. | 我们必须逃出去 修整等待反击 |
[01:51] | J… John! | 约翰 |
[02:03] | John. | 约翰 |
[02:11] | Turn around. | 调头 |
[02:16] | Turn around! | 调头 |
[02:19] | Come on, John. | 快点 约翰 |
[03:18] | 俘虏国度 | |
[03:42] | The shutdown was very orderly. | 各地的停工井然有序 |
[03:44] | There ‘s been a sort of a level of cooperation | 如你所见 |
[03:47] | that you can see here. | 已经形成了一定程度的合作 |
[05:07] | — | |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:984个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:155个,六级词汇:75个,GRE词汇:80个,托福词汇:107个,考研词汇:167个,专四词汇:140个,专八词汇:26个, 所有生词标注共:291个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:31] | 我们已对封锁区发动进攻 | |
[05:33] | 我们已对封锁区发动进攻 | |
[05:33] | 成功至关重要 | |
[05:35] | 我们已对封锁区发动进攻 | |
[05:35] | 成功至关重要 | |
[05:35] | 人类存亡在此一举 | |
[05:39] | 计划失败 | |
[05:40] | 封锁区完好无损 | |
[05:40] | 计划失败 | |
[05:42] | 计划失败 | |
[05:42] | 封锁区完好无损 | |
[05:42] | 残存力量尚为未知 | |
[05:53] | 非法投弹者已死 | |
[05:55] | 整个国家 团结一心 对抗邪恶势力 | |
[05:55] | 内幕故事 追捕封锁区 非法投弹者 | |
[06:05] | 皮尔森小学 | |
[06:05] | 这将是我最后的消息 — 我们的目标始终如一 | |
[06:11] | 解放封锁区\h\h\h\h星星之火\h\h\h\h务\h必\h燎\h原 | |
[06:27] | 芝加哥 | |
[06:28] | 首次接触九年后 | |
[06:43] | I love you, Rula. | 我爱你 卢拉 |
[06:47] | Another reminder to avoid Lake Shore Drive | 再次提醒请绕行滨湖大道 |
[06:49] | if you’re not one of the lucky thousands | 除非你是今晚被邀请 |
[06:51] | invited to tonight’s unity celebration. | 参加统一庆典的千名幸运者之一 |
[06:53] | This event has been in the works for the better part of a year, | 本次庆典已经筹备大半年 |
[06:56] | with Mayor Ed Lee expected to attend. | 预计市长李孟贤将出席 |
[06:59] | All signs are pointing to this… | 所有迹象都表明 |
[07:09] | You ever see the sun set on the other side of the lake? | 你见过太阳在湖的那一端落下吗 |
[07:13] | No. The sun sets this side, dummy. West side. | 没有 太阳从西面落下 笨蛋 |
[07:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:23] | I’ll come and see you later, all right? | 我晚点来看你 好吗 |
[07:27] | Hey, yo. | 哥们儿 |
[07:29] | Boat’s all ready, man, | 船都准备就绪了 |
[07:30] | so you pull this off today, we’re out of here. | 你今天把这完成了 我们就能离开 |
[07:32] | Hey, cool it. | 淡定 |
[07:35] | Got eyes on me 24-7. | 全天候盯着我啊 |
[07:36] | No shit. Check her out, up there. | 少放屁 去那边看看 |
[07:39] | Yo, every day, that witch be watching me like clockwork. | 那个女巫每天都机械地盯着我看 |
[07:43] | Hey, I see a rat. | 我看见一只”老鼠” |
[07:44] | Narc! | 警察来了 |
[08:05] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:08] | – Your bro’s a legend, man. – Yo, come on. | -你哥真是传奇 伙计 -走吧 |
[08:46] | When’s the last time you seen one? | 你最后一次见到它们是什么时候 |
[08:49] | A roach? | 蟑螂吗 |
[08:52] | A long time ago. Come on, man, let’s go. | 很久了 走吧走吧 |
[08:54] | Look, I can’t be late today. | 我今天不能迟到 |
[08:55] | I should break in like your brother did | 我应该像你哥那样直接闯进去 |
[08:57] | and bulldoze that whole ant heap. | 然后把那蚁穴连窝端了 |
[09:00] | They can’t hide down there forever, man. | 他们不能永远躲着的 |
[09:08] | 芝加哥先驱报 | |
[09:18] | 凤凰消防系统 | |
[10:35] | I’ll be ready in a minute. | 我马上就好 |
[11:16] | I don’t have much time. | 我时间不多 |
[11:19] | But I wanted to see you. | 但我想见你 |
[11:22] | Well, then we’d better get business out of the way. | 那我们最好不谈正事儿 |
[11:40] | I can’t do this. | 我不能这么做 |
[11:49] | Let’s go to bed. | 我们去床上吧 |
[11:52] | What are we doing? This is a mistake. | 我们到底在做什么 这是不对的 |
[11:56] | There’s no such thing as a mistake. There’s only fate. | 没有什么不对的 只有命运 |
[11:58] | – You’re a cop. You won’t get caught. – I’m sorry. | -你是警察 不会被抓 -抱歉 |
[12:04] | Wait. Wait. | 等一等 |
[12:08] | You forgot what you came here for. | 你忘了来这里的目的 |
[12:23] | Beware Greeks bearing gifts. | 提防那些图谋不轨的人 |
[12:45] | I got a secondhand ID. So the Eagle has landed? | 我弄了个二手身份证 老鹰已经到了吗 |
[12:48] | – Phoenix. – You should pay attention. | -是凤凰 -你应该多关注他们 |
[12:51] | You got a visual? Secondhand is secondhand. | 看到没 二手货就是二手货 |
[12:54] | You still got authorization from below? | 你还有下面给的的授权吗 |
[12:56] | They’re planning something big. | 他们在计划一件大事 |
[12:57] | They don’t exist. | 他们根本不存在 |
[13:01] | That’s what we said about aliens. | 我们之前就是这么说外星人的 |
[13:02] | That’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[13:07] | Remember Wicker Park? | 还记得柳条公园吗 |
[13:09] | Yeah, the roaches fucked them into dust. They’re gone. | 记得 蟑螂把那里夷为平地然后离开了 |
[13:11] | Don’t use that word. | 不要用那个词 |
[13:12] | What? | 什么情况 |
[13:14] | Since when has this become your personal work space? | 这里什么时候变成你的私人办公室了 |
[13:16] | The resistance wasn’t wiped out after Wicker Park. | 柳条公园事件后 抵抗运动没被清除 |
[13:19] | They went to ground. I figured it out. | 他们隐藏了起来 我推断出来了 |
[13:22] | They’re communicating through the classifieds. | 他们通过分类广告进行交流 |
[13:27] | Their network regrouped here in Pilsen, right under our noses. | 他们在皮尔森重振旗鼓 我们眼皮底下 |
[13:31] | You got nothing that shows that. | 你没有直接证据可以证明 |
[13:33] | Theses… These are memorials. | 这些都是纪念碑了 |
[13:35] | Legislators got ’em all. | 立法者已经抓了所有人 |
[13:37] | You’re searching for ghosts, Bill. | 你这抓的是鬼 比尔 |
[13:38] | If we don’t act now, we’re facing a full-blown insurgency. | 如果现在不行动 我们将面临全面叛乱 |
[13:41] | I suggest you keep that idea to yourself. | 我建议你保留意见 |
[13:44] | Well, too late. Already kicked it downstairs. | 说晚了 已经送到楼下了 |
[13:46] | It’s on the commissioner’s desk. | 在局长的办公桌上 |
[13:48] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[13:51] | They’re not gone. | 他们没被消灭 |
[14:17] | – You weren’t followed? – No. | -你没被跟踪吧 -没有 |
[14:20] | Training’s over. | 训练结束了 |
[14:32] | And you back this? | 你支持这个吗 |
[14:34] | I back Number One. | 我支持老大 |
[14:36] | The way to the Closed Zone is through Soldier Field. | 通往封锁区的路要穿过军人运动场 |
[14:42] | Team goes tonight. | 队伍今晚出发 |
[15:19] | It’s Soldier Field. | 是军人运动场 |
[15:20] | The Unity Rally? | 联合集会吗 |
[15:22] | Get what you need from Barbosa. | 要什么就去找巴博萨 |
[15:23] | Soldier Field is miles from the Closed Zone. | 军人运动场离封锁区有几英里 |
[15:25] | – How’s that get us back inside? – I’m trusting you. | -我们怎么回到里面 -我相信你 |
[15:29] | – He’ll deliver. – He has to. Today’s the day. | -他会送货 -必须的 就在今天 |
[15:46] | Gabriel Drummond, 7:04 am. | 加布里埃尔·德拉蒙德 上午七时四分 |
[16:08] | 数据回收中心 | |
[16:08] | 监视器 _ 4号 | |
[16:16] | Oh, there it goes. There it goes… | 好 就这样 |
[16:18] | Oh, it’s over. It’s a squeaker. | 比赛结束 险胜 |
[16:21] | That was a matter of a minute and a half. | 大约一分半的时间 |
[16:26] | Walk around, take a look from other angles. | 四处走走 从其他角度看一下 |
[16:28] | 扫描数据中… | |
[16:30] | 正在扫描浏览历史记录 | |
[16:30] | 警告:未经授权破坏或盗窃国家 相关信息者可判处长期外太空囚禁 | |
[16:43] | 上传浏览记录中 | |
[16:44] | 上传完成 | |
[16:48] | 扫描 10 份视频文件? | |
[17:02] | 上传视频数据? | |
[17:07] | 上传完成 | |
[17:33] | Fifteen minutes. | 15分钟 |
[17:37] | Another reminder to avoid Lake Shore Drive | 再次提醒请绕行滨湖大道 |
[17:40] | if you’re not one of the lucky thousands | 除非你是今晚被邀请 |
[17:41] | invited to tonight’s unity celebration. | 参加统一庆典的千名幸运者之一 |
[17:43] | This event has been in the works for the better part of a year, | 这项活动已经筹备大半年 |
[17:46] | with Mayor Ed Lee expected to attend. | 预计市长李孟贤将出席 |
[17:49] | All signs are pointing to this being one of those rare occasions | 所有迹象都表明这可能是 |
[17:52] | when the Legislators might just make an appearance. | 立法者为数不多的露面场合之一 |
[17:55] | Traffic’s being routed around Soldier Field, | 车辆会绕行军人运动场 |
[17:57] | and folks are showing up early. | 并且名流们都早早到达 |
[17:59] | What a night here this is. | 多么盛大的夜晚啊 |
[18:02] | Lots to celebrate. Another reminder… | 值得好好庆祝 再次提醒 |
[18:04] | You got it or what? | 你拿到没有 |
[18:05] | If you’re not one of the lucky thousands | 除非你是今晚被邀请参加团结庆典 |
[18:07] | invited to tonight’s unity celebration. | 的千名幸运者之一 |
[18:09] | This event has been in the works for the better part of a year, | 这项活动已经筹备了大半年 |
[18:12] | with Mayor Ed Lee expected to attend. | 预计市长李孟贤将出席 |
[18:14] | All signs are pointing to this being one of those rare occasions | 所有迹象都表明这可能是 |
[18:17] | when the Legislators might just make an appearance. | 立法者为数不多的露面场合之一 |
[18:21] | Traffic’s being routed around Soldier Field, | 车辆会绕行军人球场 |
[18:23] | and folks are showing up early. | 并且名流们都早早到达 |
[18:25] | What a night here this is. Lots to celebrate. | 多么盛大的夜晚啊 有很多值得庆祝 |
[18:28] | Here. | 给 |
[18:31] | Another reminder to avoid Lake Shore Drive | 再次提醒请绕行滨湖大道 |
[18:34] | if you’re not one of the lucky thousands… | 除非你是千名幸运者之一 |
[18:35] | Hope you put it to good use. | 希望你能好好利用它 |
[18:38] | This event has been in the works for the better part of a year. | 这项活动已经筹备了大半年 |
[18:41] | All signs are pointing to this being one of those rare occasions | 所有迹象都表明这可能是 |
[18:44] | when the Legislators might just make an appearance. | 立法者为数不多的露面场合之一 |
[19:22] | Please. | 拜托 |
[19:38] | I haven’t done anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[19:44] | – I haven’t done anything. – Hey. Hey, leave her alone. | -我什么都没做 -放开她 |
[19:47] | Please, can we just… | 拜托 我们能不能 |
[20:44] | Hey, hurry up, bro. You got to check this out. | 快点 兄弟 你得看看这个 |
[20:53] | All she needs is gas. | 就是缺油了 |
[20:59] | – Damn, yo. – Right? | -好样的 -是吗 |
[21:02] | She’s fast, too. | 她还很快 |
[21:03] | Got to be to get past what’s out there, | 够快才能穿过外面那些 |
[21:05] | but there’s no checkpoint, so we get to the other side, | 但是没有检查站 所以要去另一边 |
[21:09] | and it’s freedom, baby. | 然后就自由了 |
[21:12] | Let’s hope so. | 希望如此吧 |
[21:14] | So, did you get the cigarette? | 所以你拿到那个香烟了 |
[21:16] | Of course I got it. | 我当然拿到了 |
[21:17] | Shit, then we’re out of here. | 妈的 我们马上就要逃出生天了 |
[21:25] | Yo, I’m about to come like Scarface on these roaches. | 我要像疤面煞星一样对待那些蟑螂 |
[21:29] | Bah! | 砰 |
[21:31] | I’m not going down without a fight. | 我是不会不战而降的 |
[21:34] | Yo, what did you trade for that? | 你从哪儿换来这个的 |
[21:35] | Straight cash, and it’s fully loaded. | 用现金买的 它还装满了子弹呢 |
[21:38] | Oh, the cash we need for gas? | 那我们买汽油的钱呢 |
[21:39] | Chill, man. It’s an investment. | 真扫兴 哥们 这可是一种投资 |
[21:43] | Why are you always trippin’, man? | 为什么你总是这么犹豫呢 哥们 |
[21:45] | People are jonesing for what we got out here! | 别人巴不得能像我们这样逃出这儿 |
[21:46] | What, you think you in the big leagues now, Jurgis, huh? | 你以为你在什么大联盟里吗 尤吉斯 |
[21:50] | Yo, that shit right there will get us in some serious trouble. | 这里的东西会让我们陷入大麻烦 |
[21:53] | I’m sick of this hand-to-mouth hustling. | 我已经疲于过这种勉强糊口的生活了 |
[21:55] | You think I’m not? | 你以为我就不是吗 |
[21:59] | – I got to go, man. – Go? | -我得走了 -你要去哪 |
[22:01] | – We’re partners, man. Any… – Partners? | -我们可是搭档 老兄 -搭档 |
[22:04] | Man, I take the risk. | 老兄 我是冒着风险的 |
[22:06] | I saw someone get taken today. | 今天我亲眼看到有人被带走 |
[22:07] | Yeah, well, I’m out here hustling, closing the deals, | 你还在婴儿床上蹬腿发火的时候 |
[22:10] | while you’re at the crib just kicking back, chilling, huh? | 老子就在外面闯荡打拼 做交易了 |
[22:12] | Look, I got to take care of myself and Rula. | 我会照顾好自己和卢拉的 |
[22:15] | You and Rula? | 你和卢拉 |
[22:18] | All right, man, fine. | 好的 哥们 行吧 |
[22:20] | Have your side piece. I’ll go solo. | 你自己看着办吧 我一个人行动 |
[22:22] | I’m not playing with you, Jurgis. | 我没在跟你开玩笑 尤吉斯 |
[22:24] | – Hey, come on. – Chill, chill. Yo, I’m not… | -别这样 -冷静点 我可不 |
[22:26] | Hey, hey, hey, chill, yo. | 老哥 冷静点 |
[22:29] | Shit! | 该死 |
[22:51] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[23:12] | Special Branch ain’t got nothing better to do? | 特情处就没有其他事要忙了吗 |
[23:18] | From your local. | 土特产 |
[23:28] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[23:30] | What do you know about Phoenix? | 你知道凤凰吗 |
[23:34] | I’m not one of your narcs. | 我不是你的哪个手下 |
[23:35] | What are you doing down here, Gabriel? | 你在这里干什么 加布里埃尔 |
[23:38] | You’re lucky to have your job. | 你很幸运能干那工作 |
[23:39] | I didn’t ask you for it. | 我可没要求你帮我找 |
[23:40] | I don’t want you winding up like your brother. | 我不希望你最后变成你哥那样 |
[23:42] | – You mean dead? – I mean on the wrong side. | -死掉吗 -我是指和他一样选错路 |
[23:46] | It runs in the family. | 这种事儿总在家人间延续 |
[23:47] | You have no right to be talking about my family. | 你无权谈论我的家庭 |
[23:49] | Your dad was my partner. | 你爸爸曾是我的搭档 |
[23:53] | I have a responsibility to that. | 对此我感到荣幸 |
[23:57] | You have a choice to make yourself. | 你得做出你自己的选择 |
[24:00] | Don’t make the wrong one. | 别选错了 |
[24:03] | Get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[24:42] | You got my money? | 你带了钱吗 |
[24:45] | Hey, let’s do this. I got the cigarette. | 快给钱吧 我拿到了那根香烟 |
[24:51] | Hey, hey, hey. You said to bring it here. | 你说过带来这里 |
[24:55] | Get in. | 上车 |
[24:58] | Yo, I’m just trying to get paid, man. | 我只想讨回我的报酬 老兄 |
[25:01] | – No, I’m not getting in, no. – Come on. | -不 我不上车 -快给我上来 |
[25:07] | Hey, yo, look, man. | 听着 老兄 |
[25:09] | Man, you came to me, remember? | 你记得吗 是你来找我的 |
[25:11] | – Put this on. – Yo, what is this? | -戴着这个 -这是什么 |
[25:18] | Yo, what is this? | 这他妈是什么玩意儿 |
[25:22] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[25:24] | Yo. No one said nothing about going nowhere. | 可没人说过还要去哪儿 |
[26:14] | Get out. | 下车 |
[26:20] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[26:23] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[26:49] | Wicker Park. | 柳条公园 |
[26:50] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这做什么 |
[26:53] | You want to get paid, don’t you? | 你不是想要报酬吗 |
[27:48] | That jacket’s still too big for you. | 这件夹克对你来说还是太大了 |
[27:58] | Baby brother. | 老弟 |
[28:08] | What happened? | 那时发生了什么 |
[28:10] | Before we could get the roaches, they got us. | 我们抓住蟑螂之前 它们先抓到了我们 |
[28:15] | I’m the only one that made it out. | 我是唯一一个逃出来的 |
[28:20] | Wait, your… | 等等 你的 |
[28:23] | Your bug… | 你的监听虫 |
[28:25] | – Where’s it at? – Gone. | -它在哪 -没了 |
[28:27] | No, that’s impossible. | 不 这不可能 |
[28:28] | A few of us are off the grid now. | 有一小部分人现已逃出监控网络 |
[28:30] | – Few of who? – I don’t know the others. | -还有谁 -我不认识他们 |
[28:31] | The others don’t know me. It’s better that way. | 他们也不认识我 这样再好不过 |
[28:36] | I don’t exist anymore. | 我已经不存在了 |
[28:39] | In some ways, I am dead. | 某种意义上 我是个死人 |
[28:45] | You couldn’t come find me? | 你就不能来找我吗 |
[28:48] | Oh, I had to…there’s narc everywhere. | 我得 到处都是警察 |
[28:50] | You know that. Even in Pilsen. | 你知道的 即使是在皮尔森 |
[28:55] | The Drummond brothers are back. | 德拉蒙德兄弟回归了 |
[28:57] | For good. I’m dialed in, Rafe. | 永远回来了 我想好了 拉菲 |
[28:59] | My friend, he lives by the lakeshore. He has this boat. | 我有个朋友住在湖边 他有一艘船 |
[29:03] | – We have this plan and… – G. | -我们有个计划 -加 |
[29:04] | could go across the lake | 可以穿过那座湖 |
[29:09] | This… is the plan. | 这就是计划 |
[29:14] | I knew you’d get it. | 我知道你拿到了它 |
[29:24] | So, what’d I get you? | 我带给了你什么呢 |
[29:26] | Information. | 信息 |
[29:29] | Information for who? | 谁的信息 |
[29:30] | Only Number One knows. | 只有首席知道 |
[29:32] | Number One? | 首席 |
[29:34] | Who the hell is that? | 首席是谁 |
[29:35] | No one knows. It’s like I told you. | 没人认识 就像我告诉过你的 |
[29:38] | It’s better that way. | 这样再好不过 |
[29:41] | Bad times coming. | 有不好的事情要发生 |
[29:48] | Here. This will help you get out. | 这些可以帮助你逃跑 |
[29:51] | Go to the lake house. | 去湖边小屋 |
[29:55] | Not next week, not tomorrow. Now. | 别下周 别明天 就现在 |
[29:58] | – Before it get dark. – Come with me. | -赶在天黑前 -和我一起走 |
[30:04] | Not again, Rafe. Not again! | 拉菲 不行 不能再来一次了 |
[30:06] | We just got to take care of ourselves. | 我们照顾好自己就行了 |
[30:08] | What’d Dad say the day we tried to get out? | 我们试着逃走的那天爸爸说了什么 |
[30:11] | Regroup. Fight back. | 重新组织 狠狠反击 |
[30:13] | – And he dead now. – Watch your mouth. | -但他已经死了 -注意你的言辞 |
[30:15] | Let the roaches come and take what they want | 既然那些蟑螂那么想要的话 |
[30:17] | if they want it so bad. | 就让它们来肆意掠夺吧 |
[30:18] | And we can start all over, Rafe. | 而我们可以重新来过 拉菲 |
[30:20] | We can get back to the way that things used to be. | 我们可以回到过去的日子 |
[30:22] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗 |
[30:25] | Harmony, peace, unity… it’s all bullshit. | 和谐 和平 统一都是假象 |
[30:28] | It’s a lie, Gabe. | 加布 这一切都是谎言 |
[30:30] | They gonna take everything. | 它们会带走一切 |
[30:32] | In a few years, they’ll have stripped us to nothing. | 在几年内 它们会剥夺掉我们的一切 |
[30:38] | Got one more chance to light a fire big enough | 又有一次机会引起足够大的战火 |
[30:41] | so the whole world can see. | 大到全世界都能看到 |
[30:44] | To prove to everybody out there that the roaches can be beat. | 证明给所有人看 蟑螂是可以被打败的 |
[30:49] | Light a match. | 星星之火 |
[30:51] | Ignite a war. | 务必燎原 |
[30:54] | Long as we fight back, we got a chance. | 只要我们反击 我们就还有机会 |
[30:57] | Why you always got to be the hero? | 为什么你总想要成为英雄呢 |
[31:00] | You got to pick a side. | 你必须做出选择 |
[31:02] | You got to pick a side, Gabe. | 加布 你必须做出选择 |
[31:04] | One day, you have to, or this is it … | 某一天 你不得不做或者 |
[31:10] | You got to go. | 你得走了 |
[31:21] | Gabe, when this is all over, | 加布 当一切结束后 |
[31:24] | I’ll find you. | 我会来找你的 |
[31:26] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[31:28] | You just got to go. | 你现在得走 |
[31:32] | Now. | 就现在 |
[32:57] | Got him. | 找到他了 |
[33:20] | Baby, what’s going on? | 宝贝 怎么了 |
[33:21] | We’re getting out. | 我们现在就走 |
[33:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:26] | Well, before we do that, why don’t we just… | 在走之前 为什么我们不 |
[33:32] | Grab this. And take only what you can carry. | 拿好这个 只带能拿的必需品 |
[33:36] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[33:38] | There’s gonna be some trouble. | 会有点麻烦 |
[33:42] | Gabriel, what is that supposed to mean? | 加布里埃尔 这是什么意思 |
[33:44] | What, come on, you’re freaking me out. | 等等 你吓到我了 |
[33:48] | Rafe… | 拉菲 |
[33:51] | is alive. | 还活着 |
[33:53] | Your brother? | 你的哥哥 |
[33:55] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:57] | Nice try, Gabriel. | 真有意思 加布里埃尔 |
[34:05] | What did he say? Where did you see him? | 他说了什么 你在哪遇见他的 |
[34:07] | That’s about enough to last us a couple weeks. | 这钱够我们用几星期 |
[34:09] | After that, we’re gonna have to make it on our own. | 在这之后 我们得自己赚钱 |
[34:11] | No, we won’t make it past the first checkpoint. | 不行 我们无法通过第一个关卡 |
[34:14] | Not if we go across the lake. | 如果能穿过那座湖的话就可以 |
[34:15] | I’ve got a boat that we can use. | 我搞到了一艘能用的船 |
[34:17] | There’s nothing over there. | 湖那边什么也没有 |
[34:18] | There’s no law. It’s dangerous. | 既没有法律 也危险至极 |
[34:19] | You’re not listening to me. | 你没在听我说话 |
[34:22] | They’re planning something. | 他们正在计划某些东西 |
[34:27] | Okay, and if we go, | 好吧 如果我们要走的话 |
[34:28] | we are involved. No way. | 我们会陷入危险中 所以没门 |
[34:30] | – Baby, baby. Come on. – No. | -亲爱的 亲爱的 拜托 -不要 |
[34:31] | Gabriel, if you want to keep me safe, | 加布里埃尔 要保护我的话 |
[34:33] | you need to stay. | 你就不能走 |
[34:37] | Please. | 拜托 |
[34:41] | – No, I can’t. – No, Gabriel. | -不 不行 -不 加布里埃尔 |
[34:42] | – I can’t, I can’t. – Gabriel, this is crazy. | -不行 -加布里埃尔 这太疯狂了 |
[34:44] | Please, let’s talk about this! | 拜托 我们得再谈谈 |
[34:49] | Type this. Send it to PDHQ. Fast. | 打下来 发给警察总署 要快 |
[35:45] | Move! | 让开 |
[38:05] | 封锁区发生恐怖袭击 | |
[38:05] | 叛徒! | |
[38:05] | 正在追捕封锁区非法投弹者 | |
[38:05] | 卡勒顿发生爆炸 | |
[38:07] | 目标死亡 | |
[38:08] | 极端组织与非法投弹者同归于尽 | |
[38:16] | 存活的 证据 | |
[38:19] | 恐怖组织已被 完全镇压? | |
[39:32] | Can they track us? | 他们能追踪到我们吗 |
[39:33] | No. I got a few mirror IPs. | 不能 我做了几个虚假的IP地址 |
[39:48] | 芝加哥警局特情处 | |
[39:53] | 植入物追踪锁定 | |
[39:54] | – Got him. – There’s your target. | -找到他了 -你的目标在这 |
[39:58] | Consider yourself as informed as Special Branch. | 你就当跟特情处知道同样的信息 |
[40:06] | So, who is he? | 所以 他是谁 |
[40:08] | Just another collaborator. Mayor’s deputy. | 另一个同僚而已 副市长 |
[40:11] | No, no. | 不是这意思 |
[40:14] | Who is he? | 他到底是谁 |
[40:15] | He carries the bomb. | 他会带着炸弹 |
[40:39] | – Classifieds. – Got room for one more? | -分类广告部 -还能再放一个广告吗 |
[40:46] | 芝加哥先驱报 | |
[41:00] | 稿件审查办公室 | |
[41:03] | One more. | 再加一个广告 |
[41:06] | The late edition? | 加在晚报上吗 |
[41:16] | Real important, Rittenhouse. | 看上去真重要啊 里滕豪斯 |
[41:18] | Yeah. Thank you. | 是啊 谢谢您 |
[42:01] | 凤凰消防系统 | |
[42:11] | This is a request going out. | 一项任务已发布 待执行 |
[42:34] | Hi. | 过来 |
[44:10] | Who wants to go first? | 谁想先来 |
[44:47] | Get him off the table. | 把他从桌子上抬下来 |
[44:53] | Next. Hurry. | 下一个 快点 |
[44:54] | Get her in here. | 把她带进来 |
[44:59] | His heart rate went below the limit | 他的心率低至极限水平 |
[45:00] | and distressed his bug. | 他的监听虫随之损毁了 |
[45:01] | Drones are maternal to all bugs. | 寄生虫是所有监听虫的中枢 |
[45:03] | We have to get yours out now. | 我们现在得把你的取出来 |
[46:02] | Got it. | 取出来了 |
[46:09] | Don’t move. I’ll stitch you up. | 别动 我给你缝针 |
[46:37] | All right. | 好的 |
[46:41] | These three bugs are the three insiders. | 这三个监听虫是三个自己人的 |
[46:43] | Heart attack, cancer, unlucky car wreck. | 记录死于心脏病 癌症 意外车祸 |
[46:46] | Downtown folks, spotless records. | 都是住在市中心的人 档案里没有污点 |
[46:48] | The other three are good enough for your drivers. | 另外三个对你的司机来说够用了 |
[46:50] | I need two now. | 我现在需要两个 |
[46:52] | All right, my shift ends at 7:00 am. Tomorrow. | 好吧 我明天换班 最迟早上七点 |
[46:54] | That’s the latest I can log them in as deceased. | 我必须要把他们作为死者记录在案 |
[46:56] | That’s as long as they’re good for. | 这些监听虫只能持续到那个时候 |
[46:58] | They get ID’d after that, they’re it. | 之后它们要是被识别到了 就完蛋了 |
[47:02] | You’re gonna need these plates | 你需要用到这些牙托 |
[47:03] | to keep the bugs down in their mouth. | 才能把监听虫放在他们嘴里 |
[47:07] | Semper fi, Sergeant. | 永远忠诚 中士 |
[47:52] | I always did believe in life after death. | 我一直相信死后有来生 |
[48:10] | Is that you, Father? | 是你吗 神父 |
[48:13] | Come on back. | 进来吧 |
[48:22] | What you got me? | 你给我带了什么 |
[48:24] | The last of it. | 最后一个了 |
[48:36] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
[48:47] | Now, I assume I don’t have to tell you what they’ll do | 我想不需要告诉你们 |
[48:49] | if they find this on your person. | 一旦他们在你的人身上发现这个会怎么做 |
[48:50] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[48:52] | Their ship crashed, too. | 他们的船也坠毁了 |
[48:54] | Attaches best to natural fiber, human hair, | 最容易附着在天然纤维 人发 |
[48:56] | cotton or wool, | 棉花或者羊毛 |
[48:57] | but because it’s not chemically based, | 因为它不是化合物 |
[48:58] | it’s undetectable to scanners. | 所以扫描仪无法检测到 |
[49:00] | Because it’s organic, | 因为它是有机质 |
[49:01] | it passes through all security. | 它能通过所有的安全关卡 |
[49:02] | You can smuggle this in anywhere. | 你可以把这个偷运到任何地方 |
[49:04] | And when you arm it, it’s a chameleon. | 当你启动它时 它会随着目标变色 |
[49:10] | How do we arm it? | 我们怎么启动它 |
[50:25] | Double tap gives you about 60 seconds. | 双击会激活大概60秒 |
[50:32] | Drivers are downstairs. | 司机在楼下 |
[50:53] | Holy hell. | 老天爷啊 |
[50:55] | Take that off. | 把那个取下来 |
[50:58] | You may as well be wearing a target. | 你还不如戴个靶子 |
[51:06] | All right, these implants get logged | 这些监听虫会在明早七点 |
[51:07] | as deceased at 7:00 am. Tomorrow. | 被记录为死亡目标 |
[51:09] | After that, you’re dead to the world. | 在那之后 你在世上就是个死人了 |
[51:11] | You know what happens to Pilsen | 如果他们正确识别了我们的身份 |
[51:12] | if they correctly ID us. | 你们明白皮尔森会发生什么 |
[51:14] | Any contact, before and after, | 与任何朋友或家人 |
[51:15] | with any friends or family | 在之前和之后的任何接触 |
[51:17] | puts the entire operation at risk. | 将使整个行动处于危险之中 |
[51:26] | Remember… | 记好了 |
[51:28] | he gets us to them. | 他能带我们找到它们 |
[51:36] | No one gets taken alive. | 不能让他们活捉任何一人 |
[51:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[51:58] | You ready? Here we go. | 准备好了吗 我们开始吧 |
[52:13] | Courage. | 壮胆 |
[52:41] | – Make a right out of here. – I got it. | -出了前面右转 -我知道怎么走 |
[53:00] | People of Chicago… | 芝加哥的市民们 |
[53:03] | welcome to a special night of coming together, | 欢迎来到这个特别的聚会之夜 |
[53:08] | of sharing. | 分享之夜 |
[53:10] | And tonight, | 今晚 |
[53:11] | we have some very special guests joining us. | 我们请来了一些非常特殊的来宾 |
[53:15] | Before first contact, | 在第一次接触之前 |
[53:16] | our political system was broken. | 我们的政治制度已经疮痍满目 |
[53:19] | We were fighting among ourselves in the halls of Congress | 我们在国会大厅里勾心斗角 |
[53:23] | and on the streets of this great city, | 在这座大城市的街道上反目成仇 |
[53:25] | slowly bleeding to death. | 缓缓流血 奄奄一息 |
[53:28] | And we needed change. | 我们需要改变 |
[53:31] | We needed someone to show us a better way. | 我们需要有人给我们指明一条更好的路 |
[53:35] | Well, the facts speak for themselves. | 而现在就让事实来说话 |
[53:38] | Natural resource production has increased tenfold. | 自然资源产量增加了十倍 |
[53:43] | Employment is at record levels. | 就业率达到创纪录水平 |
[53:46] | Crime at an all-time low. | 犯罪率创历史新低 |
[53:50] | Pays to play the game. | 玩政治游戏是需要代价的 |
[53:52] | And we have the Legislators to thank | 我们要为了美国的复兴 |
[53:56] | for this American renaissance! | 感谢立法者们 |
[54:16] | So, will you please join me in giving them | 加入我一起给他们来一场 |
[54:19] | a real hometown welcome | 真正接地气的欢迎仪式好吗 |
[54:21] | that truly shows our appreciation | 好好地表达我们的谢意 |
[54:24] | for nine years of peace and prosperity! | 为了九年的和平与繁荣 |
[54:45] | Mary Johnson, 8:39 pm. | 玛丽·约翰逊 晚上八时三十九分 |
[54:56] | Window down, sir. | 先生 请把车窗摇下来 |
[55:04] | Enjoy the show tonight, sir. | 先生 请欣赏今晚的演出 |
[55:20] | I’m inside. | 我进来了 |
[55:21] | “E” section. | 在停车场E区 |
[56:00] | Ladies and gentlemen, the United State of America. | 女士们先生们 美利坚合众国 |
[56:17] | What a performance, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 真是一场精彩的表演 |
[56:20] | A colorful reenactment of nine years ago. | 栩栩如生地重现了九年前的光景 |
[56:29] | They’re running this thing like clockwork. | 他们像指针一样紧步行动着 |
[56:30] | We got to give it to ’em. | 我们得找个空档行动 |
[56:31] | He’s leaving the VIP section now. | 他正在离开贵宾区 |
[56:53] | What a privilege it is… | 这是多大的荣幸 |
[56:55] | Can you see him? | 你能看见他吗 |
[56:56] | I see him. He’s on the field. We’re in position. | 我看见了 他在球场上 我们就位了 |
[56:56] | 植入物追踪锁定 | |
[57:05] | 会面代表团动身会见立法者 倒计时中 | |
[57:29] | He’s not coming to ‘E’. | 他不会来E区 |
[57:31] | He’s going the other way, towards the tunnel behind you. | 他要走另一条路 往你身后的隧道 |
[57:33] | Got it. | 收到 |
[57:36] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[57:39] | please rise to greet our Legislature. | 请起立迎接我们的立法议院 |
[58:29] | He’s coming right at you. | 他马上就到你那边了 |
[59:03] | Robert Watts? | 罗伯特·沃茨吗 |
[59:05] | It’s Ben. Ben Simon. Drexel Drive. | 我是本 本·西蒙 德雷塞尔驱动的 |
[59:09] | Keep it moving. | 继续走 不要停 |
[59:10] | Sorry about it. Sorry about it. | 抱歉 不好意思 |
[59:12] | Hands off of me. | 别碰我 |
[59:18] | Allow me time to translate. | 请给我足够的时间翻译 |
[59:20] | Breathe between sentences. | 每句话之间停顿一下 |
[59:36] | We need to allow them to communicate first. | 我们需要让他们先说话 |
[1:00:01] | 植入物追踪锁定 | |
[1:00:02] | 植入物信号丢失 | |
[1:00:06] | …this is Zero-4 citywide dispatch. Heavy smoke. | 代号零四 全城警力出动 浓烟四布 |
[1:00:09] | We got half in zone security unit… | 现场发现一半未知的安全部队 |
[1:00:10] | unaccounted for, possible Legislator. | 可能是立法者部队 |
[1:00:13] | 紧急事件 | |
[1:00:13] | 所有单位火速前往军人体育馆 | |
[1:01:33] | Come on. | 快来啊 |
[1:01:38] | Don’t move! | 站住 |
[1:01:44] | Get in the car! Get in! | 上车 快上车 |
[1:01:46] | Keep them out there! | 把他们挡在外面 |
[1:01:48] | Keep that crowd back! You are hereby ordered… | 把人群挡退 特此命令 |
[1:03:49] | Come on! We got to go! | 走啊 我们得走了 |
[1:04:45] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:04:48] | Oh, fuck. | 他妈的 |
[1:05:57] | You and me go together. | 你和我一块走 |
[1:06:28] | We got till 7:00 am. | 我们还有时间 到早上七点 |
[1:06:46] | What people need to understand is this is a war. | 人们需要认识到 这是一场战争 |
[1:06:51] | Between order and chaos. | 在秩序和混乱之间 |
[1:06:54] | Between democracy and anarchy. | 在民主和无政府状态之间 |
[1:06:57] | Commissioner Igoe, is the insurgency reorganizing? | 伊戈局长 叛乱活动正在卷土重来吗 |
[1:07:00] | “Insurgency.” No one’s mentioned that word | 叛乱 自从柳条公园事件以来 |
[1:07:02] | since Wicker Park. | 还没人提到过这个词 |
[1:07:03] | There are rumors that hunters are being brought in. | 有传言说即将动用猎人 |
[1:07:05] | Measures are being taken, | 我们正在采取必要的措施 |
[1:07:07] | but to preserve their effectiveness, | 但为了不干扰他们的有效性 |
[1:07:09] | I’m not gonna discuss them. | 我拒绝讨论相关事宜 |
[1:07:11] | And we will keep you updated | 随着调查的进展 |
[1:07:12] | as the situation evolves. | 我们会第一时间带来最新消息 |
[1:07:14] | – No, a question over here. – Thank you. | -等下 我这有个问题 -谢谢 |
[1:07:25] | Commander. Commissioner Igoe is ready for you. | 长官 伊戈局长可以见您了 |
[1:07:28] | 封锁区 无关人类禁止入内 | |
[1:07:29] | They’re bringing in hunters this time from off planet. | 这次它们从外星带来了猎人 |
[1:07:32] | They can’t do that. | 他们不能这么做 |
[1:07:33] | The one ID we have, | 我们手上唯一的身份证 |
[1:07:35] | the ex-priest from Saint Anthony’s, points to Pilsen. | 属于圣安东尼的前牧师 直指皮尔森 |
[1:07:38] | You know what that means. | 你知道那意味着什么 |
[1:07:39] | We can clean this up ourselves. | 我们可以自己清理门户 |
[1:07:41] | Yeah, nobody’s talking about a cleanup. | 现在可没人要你清理门户 |
[1:07:42] | Pilsen isn’t Wicker Park, Commissioner. | 皮尔森不是柳条公园 局长 |
[1:07:44] | Yeah, not yet. | 现在还不是而已 |
[1:07:45] | They torch this neighborhood, | 他们要是把这一片夷为平地 |
[1:07:47] | the network will go to ground just like they did last time. | 天网就会像上次一样降临地面 |
[1:07:50] | You know, you’re too sentimental, Bill. | 比尔 你也太多愁善感了 |
[1:07:52] | Pilsen’s a goddamn armpit. | 皮尔森就他妈是个鸟地方 |
[1:07:54] | Only good for whoring. | 除了婊子什么都没有 |
[1:07:56] | Their leadership is in Pilsen. | 他们的总部就在皮尔森 |
[1:07:59] | You know that for a fact? | 有确凿的证据吗 |
[1:08:00] | I’m working on it. | 我在找了 |
[1:08:01] | Not fast enough. | 还不够快 |
[1:08:03] | If we do our job, we can locate the end of the thread, | 如果我们都能各司其职 就能顺藤摸瓜 |
[1:08:06] | their Number One, | 找到他们的首席 |
[1:08:07] | and unravel the whole network. | 解开整个网络 |
[1:08:09] | Look, let me stop you right there. | 我先打断你一下 |
[1:08:11] | Hey, that ship has sailed. | 那艘船起航了 |
[1:08:13] | And I have to explain why to them in there. | 而我需要跟船上的人解释来龙去脉 |
[1:08:16] | I got a positive ID at Soldier Field, | 我在军人运动场找到了犯人 |
[1:08:19] | the man I’ve been tracking for two years. | 这个人 我追踪了他两年的时间 |
[1:08:21] | I need time to bring him in alive. | 我需要点时间把他活着带进来 |
[1:08:23] | You’re not listening. | 你根本没听懂我在说什么 |
[1:08:25] | Right now, we have resources behind us. | 现在 我们背后还有靠山 |
[1:08:28] | Now, you might not see them, but they’re there. | 也许你看不到 但他们的确存在 |
[1:08:30] | They’re protecting you. | 他们在保护着你 |
[1:08:32] | And the more irrational you become, | 你越不理智 |
[1:08:34] | the more unnecessary noise you make, | 越发出不和谐的声音 |
[1:08:36] | the harder it’s gonna be to invite you into the lifeboat. | 你被邀请上救生船的几率就会越低 |
[1:08:39] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[1:08:42] | If there’s any chance of getting off this dying rock, | 如果有机会离开这块濒死的破石头 |
[1:08:44] | I’m not gonna waste it. | 我不会浪费 |
[1:08:47] | Pilsen is already dead. | 皮尔森已经完了 |
[1:08:50] | We just don’t know it yet. | 我们只是暂时还没发觉 |
[1:09:04] | They hate the way we smell. | 他们讨厌我们身上的味道 |
[1:09:06] | How about that? | 这下好了 |
[1:09:13] | Sorry I got to leave you here, Bill. | 抱歉只能把你留着这了 比尔 |
[1:09:15] | Can’t take anybody with me. | 不能带人 |
[1:09:17] | If you only knew what was inside this place. | 你要是知道这里面是什么就好了 |
[1:09:20] | The commissioner’s privilege, sir. | 是局长的特权吧 长官 |
[1:09:22] | You know it. | 你懂的 |
[1:09:26] | And don’t get hung up on this, Bill. Play ball. | 别牵涉太深 比尔 圆滑点 |
[1:09:29] | And keep your hands clean. Let the hunters do the dirty work. | 别脏了手 脏活交给猎人们去干 |
[1:09:34] | And I’ll tell our friends down below | 我会告诉下面的朋友 |
[1:09:36] | they got our full operational support. | 我们全力支持他们 |
[1:09:38] | Now, go home, relax, take the night off for once, huh? | 回家去吧 放松一下 休息一晚上 |
[1:09:43] | All the second-stage tanks now pressurized. | 所有二级舱加压完毕 |
[1:09:45] | Thirty-five seconds and counting. | 倒计时35秒 |
[1:09:47] | We are still go. Thirty seconds and counting. | 倒计时30秒 |
[1:09:51] | Feels good. T-minus 25 now. | 感觉良好 倒计时25秒 |
[1:09:54] | Let’s ride this one out, Bill. | 让我们共度这次难关 比尔 |
[1:09:56] | Confirming rank and identity. | 核实职位和身份信息 |
[1:09:57] | Commissioner Eugene Igoe. | 尤金·伊戈局长 |
[1:09:59] | Let them take the lead. Just until it dies down. | 让他们先出头 等它慢慢消失 |
[1:10:01] | Security clearance complete. | 安全许可完成 |
[1:10:03] | Ten, nine… Prepare for descent. | 十 九 准备下降 |
[1:10:05] | Ignition sequence start. | 点火次序启动 |
[1:10:07] | Six, five, four, three, two, one. | 六 五 四 三 二 一 |
[1:10:23] | I can’t protect you now. | 我现在保护不了你 |
[1:10:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:10:34] | I have faith in you. | 我对你有信心 |
[1:10:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:10:37] | Why do you? Nobody else does. | 你为什么相信我 别人都不相信我 |
[1:10:45] | We could go away together. | 我们可以一起离开 |
[1:10:51] | That’s not our story. | 我们不是那样的人 |
[1:10:56] | Dance with me. | 跟我跳一段舞吧 |
[1:11:28] | You have a job to do. | 你还有事要做 |
[1:11:45] | Move, move, move! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 走 走 走 动作快点 |
[1:11:48] | Get back! Move back! | 退后 往后撤 |
[1:11:51] | Dad, wake up! | 爸 醒醒 |
[1:11:53] | You got to get moving now! You got to move back! Hurry up! | 动作快点 快上去 快 |
[1:11:57] | Mom, wake up. Mom, wake up. | 妈妈 醒醒啊 妈 醒醒 |
[1:11:59] | Specials are here! | 特情处来了 |
[1:12:02] | Everyone, get on the ground now! Get down! Get down! | 所有人 都给我趴下 趴下 |
[1:12:10] | Specials are here! Specials are here! Specials are here! Wake up! | 特情处来了 都醒醒 |
[1:12:24] | That’s it. Enough of this shit! | 行了 别磨磨蹭蹭的 |
[1:12:27] | Move, move, move! | 都动作快点 |
[1:12:30] | Don’t turn your head. Face the wall! | 不许回头 面对墙站好 |
[1:12:34] | Specials! Specials are here! | 特情处 特情处来了 |
[1:12:39] | Move now! | 赶紧走 |
[1:12:58] | – Gabriel Drummond. – Get your hands on the wall. | -加布里埃尔·德拉蒙德 -双手扶墙 |
[1:13:00] | Do you know him? Have you seen him? | 谁认识这个人 谁见过他 |
[1:13:03] | Rafael Drummond. Who knows him? | 拉斐尔·德拉蒙德 有人认识吗 |
[1:13:05] | Hands on the wall. Hey, look what we got here. | 手扶好墙 看看这是什么 |
[1:13:08] | Hey, where’d you get all this money, huh? | 你哪来的这么多钱 |
[1:13:10] | What are you selling to get all that money? Carry a weapon? | 什么东西值这么多钱 带武器了吗 |
[1:13:14] | I asked you a question, punk. | 问你话呢 小崽子 |
[1:13:17] | Try that cowboy shit with me? | 给我来牛仔那套宁死不屈呢 |
[1:13:19] | Let’s see where that goes, huh? | 宁死不屈的下场是什么你知道吗 |
[1:13:21] | Are you kidding me? | 你他妈搞笑呢 |
[1:13:22] | Who the cowboy now, huh? | 谁他妈是牛仔啊 |
[1:13:29] | What are you gonna do, Gabriel? | 你打算怎么做啊 加布里埃尔 |
[1:13:31] | Shoot him? | 一枪杀了他 |
[1:13:33] | Go ahead, shoot. | 来啊 开枪吧 |
[1:13:35] | Kill the bastard. You know it’ll make you feel better. | 杀了这混蛋 你会感觉好一些 |
[1:13:39] | Come on, get rid of some of that rage. | 动手啊 发泄一下你的怒火 |
[1:13:42] | Take them all in. Move, move, move! | 把他们都带走 动作快点 |
[1:13:44] | In this neighborhood, we shoot our own guys. | 在这片地方 我们连自己人都杀 |
[1:13:47] | Target one man, Rafael Drummond, | 目标男性 拉斐尔·德拉蒙德 |
[1:13:49] | moving on a fraudulent implant. | 靠假肢行动 |
[1:14:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:14:32] | I’m sorry I couldn’t say it before. | 对不起没有早告诉你 |
[1:14:36] | I’m doing this for Charlie. | 我都是为了查理 |
[1:14:37] | There’s someone here who wants to talk to you. | 这里有人想和你谈谈 |
[1:14:44] | Hello, Evan. Tell us where your friends are going. | 你好 艾文 说出你朋友们的去向 |
[1:14:53] | This is a security message. If you see something, say something. | 安全通告 如发现可疑情况 请举报 |
[1:14:57] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[1:14:59] | last call for boarding for buses heading | 这是最后一次乘车通知 |
[1:15:01] | to New York City and Montreal, | 去往纽约和蒙特利尔的乘客请注意 |
[1:15:03] | departure set for 7:00. | 发车时间为7点整 |
[1:15:21] | All units, stand down. | 各单位注意 全部退开 |
[1:15:22] | Requisite hunter units traveling. | 猎人部队通行中 |
[1:15:27] | I don’t want to go in. | 我不想上车 |
[1:15:29] | Last call for boarding | 最后一次乘车通知 |
[1:15:30] | for buses heading to New York City and Montreal. | 去往纽约和蒙特利尔的乘客请注意 |
[1:15:32] | Just push the door and come through. | 推开门 走过来 |
[1:15:34] | I don’t want to go in. | 我不想上车 |
[1:15:35] | You’re making us late, Charlie. | 再不走我们要迟到了 查理 |
[1:15:37] | Would you just push the door. | 推一下门 好吗 |
[1:15:42] | Fine. | 好了 |
[1:15:45] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 太谢谢你了 |
[1:17:06] | On the ground now! | 都趴下 |
[1:17:08] | Hands behind your head! | 双手抱头 |
[1:17:38] | Sit down! Sit down! | 坐下 坐好 |
[1:18:45] | You! Get down now! I said down! | 你 给我趴下 我叫你趴下 |
[1:18:57] | It’s not over. | 还没完 |
[1:19:35] | Somebody kill me! | 杀了我吧 |
[1:19:40] | 监视器—1号 | |
[1:19:40] | 皮尔森—第27号管辖区 | |
[1:19:59] | I want a lawyer. | 我要请律师 |
[1:20:01] | In another ten… | 再过十个 |
[1:20:04] | nine and a half hours, there’ll be nothing left of Pilsen. | 9个半小时 皮尔森就会被夷为平地 |
[1:20:07] | I said I want a lawyer. | 我说了 我要见律师 |
[1:20:09] | You and I both know those days are gone. | 你我都清楚 那样的日子一去不复返了 |
[1:20:12] | I didn’t need a warrant when I burned your boat. | 我烧你船的时候也没有什么书面的许可 |
[1:20:17] | You work for me now, Gabriel. | 你现在得为我做事了 加布里埃尔 |
[1:20:18] | I told you… | 我说了 |
[1:20:21] | I’m not one of your narcs. | 我不是你的走狗 |
[1:20:26] | I’m not gonna do shit for you. | 我什么都不会替你做 |
[1:20:28] | I’m not asking you to do anything for me. | 我不是在要求你为我做什么 |
[1:20:30] | I’m not even asking you to do anything for your community. | 我甚至没有要求你为你的社区做什么 |
[1:20:35] | Even though plenty of people are going to die. | 尽管很多人都会死 |
[1:20:39] | Like your father, you’re more of a family guy. | 就好比你父亲 你还挺注重家人的 |
[1:20:43] | Blood first. | 家人至上 |
[1:20:49] | When’s the last time you saw your brother? | 你最后一次见到你哥哥是什么时候 |
[1:20:56] | I’m not gonna tell you shit. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[1:20:58] | So you can do whatever you want to do to me. | 有什么招尽管使出来 |
[1:21:45] | You got a visitor. | 有人来看你了 |
[1:21:49] | Family day. | 家人团聚 |
[1:21:52] | You want to say something? | 想说点什么 |
[1:21:56] | Go ahead. He can hear you. | 说吧 他听得到 |
[1:22:00] | Baby brother, why… | 弟弟 为什么 |
[1:22:04] | Why didn’t you listen? | 你怎么不听话啊 |
[1:22:06] | What you doing here, man? | 你在这干什么 |
[1:22:12] | No. | 不要 |
[1:22:14] | No! No! Gabe! Hey, don’t! | 不要 加布 不要 |
[1:22:18] | Don’t let ’em use you! You hear me? You hear me? | 不要让他们利用你 听到没有 |
[1:22:22] | Man, I told you not… I told you not to be a hero, Rafe. | 我告诉过你 拉菲 别逞英雄 |
[1:22:25] | – Don’t do it! – I told you not to be the hero! | -别这样 -我告诉过你不要逞英雄 |
[1:22:27] | Look, don’t do it, Gabe. | 不要这样 加布 |
[1:22:30] | I told you, I’m already dead, man. | 我告诉过你 我已经是个死人了 |
[1:22:32] | Do it, and I’ll make sure he lives. | 照我说的做 我保他活命 |
[1:22:34] | You expect me to trust you? | 你觉得我会信你吗 |
[1:22:37] | Gabe, you there? Gabe? | 加布 你还在听吗 加布 |
[1:22:43] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[1:22:49] | 监视器—1号 | |
[1:22:49] | 皮尔森—第27号管辖区 | |
[1:22:52] | Listen to me carefully, Gabriel. | 仔细听我说 加布里埃尔 |
[1:22:55] | Right now, the Legislators are preparing to level Pilsen | 现在 立法者准备要把皮尔森夷为平地 |
[1:22:59] | for what your brother’s done. | 就是因为你哥干的那些好事 |
[1:23:02] | Same way they leveled Wicker Park. | 就像他们当初抹掉柳条公园一样 |
[1:23:06] | Our roundups are over. | 围猎游戏已经结束了 |
[1:23:09] | You are our one way into the network. | 你是我们进入网络的唯一途径 |
[1:23:13] | I need you to deliver a message from the Phoenix. | 我要你帮凤凰传句话 |
[1:23:18] | You will not ask questions. | 你不可以问问题 |
[1:23:21] | Do exactly what I say, and your brother will live. | 照我说的做 你哥哥就还有命在 |
[1:23:26] | Understand? | 懂了吗 |
[1:23:40] | When you wanted to deliver something before, where did you go? | 你以前送货的时候 往哪儿去 |
[1:23:49] | Give them this. | 把这个交给他们 |
[1:24:19] | Is that Gabe? | 是加布吗 |
[1:24:20] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[1:24:21] | I got a message from the Phoenix. | 凤凰让我来传个信 |
[1:24:26] | He’s inside the van. | 他在车里 |
[1:24:49] | Come on, man, move, move! | 快闪开 闪开 |
[1:25:00] | The door’s open. | 门开着 |
[1:25:02] | Show him what you showed me. | 把东西也给他看看 |
[1:25:13] | Don’t, don’t, don’t. Don’t. | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[1:25:16] | I’m Rafe’s brother. | 我是拉菲的弟弟 |
[1:25:19] | Put it down. | 把枪放下 |
[1:25:23] | Put it down. | 把枪放下 |
[1:25:30] | There’s no Rafe here. | 这里没有叫拉菲的 |
[1:25:31] | What do you want? | 你有何贵干 |
[1:25:42] | How’d you know about this? | 你怎么知道这事的 |
[1:25:46] | Make the call. | 下命令吧 |
[1:25:49] | Subject moving west. | 目标向西移动 |
[1:25:54] | – Now, boss? – Not yet. | -现在吗 头儿 -等会儿 |
[1:26:04] | You should’ve left already. | 你应该已经走了 |
[1:26:07] | No, our orders are to stay until the end. | 不行 指令叫我们待到最后 |
[1:26:10] | I think this is the end. | 我认为这已经是最后了 |
[1:26:12] | They got him at the bus station. | 他们在公交车站抓到他了 |
[1:26:13] | What if we got it wrong? | 如果我们弄错了呢 |
[1:26:17] | He’s asking to be taken to Number One. | 他要求去见首席 |
[1:26:26] | Says he knows a way into the Closed Zone. | 他说他知道进入封闭区的方法 |
[1:26:34] | Gabriel? | 加布里埃尔 |
[1:26:37] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[1:26:39] | He was a student of mine. | 他是我的一个学生 |
[1:26:43] | So, what do we do now? | 所以 现在怎么办 |
[1:26:45] | Deliver the message to Number One. | 传信给首席 |
[1:26:50] | Subject moving north. | 目标向北移动 |
[1:27:04] | Subject traveling. | 目标移动 |
[1:27:09] | All units, remain out of sight. | 全体 保持在视线之外 |
[1:27:32] | It’s the Pilsen brothel. | 在皮尔森妓院 |
[1:27:37] | Follow her upstairs. | 跟她上去 |
[1:28:05] | Now we go. | 出动吧 |
[1:28:08] | All right! Move, move, move! | 好的 行动 |
[1:28:58] | Hello, Gabriel. | 你好 加布里埃尔 |
[1:29:02] | How… | 你 |
[1:29:04] | how do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[1:29:07] | Now. | 就是现在 |
[1:29:08] | Down! Come on! Don’t move! Gun! | 趴下 别动 有枪 |
[1:29:28] | Stand down until I arrive. | 等我到了再解散 |
[1:29:54] | You know this place? | 你来过这个地方 |
[1:29:57] | No. | 没来过 |
[1:30:08] | Hooker is a history buff. | 这妓女还喜欢历史呢 |
[1:30:29] | Clip’s empty. I don’t get it. | 弹匣是空的 我不明白 |
[1:30:43] | Only picture on the wall. | 墙上只有这一幅画 |
[1:31:03] | This us? | 这是我们放的吗 |
[1:31:44] | It’s her own setup. | 是她自己的设备 |
[1:31:59] | 芝加哥警局总部大楼 | |
[1:31:59] | 叛乱组织网络报告 | |
[1:31:59] | 封锁区 | 一号会议室 | |
[1:32:18] | Communication line to the Closed Zone is now open. | 和封闭区的通信线路现在已经开放 |
[1:32:31] | Name, rank, department. | 名字 头衔 部门 |
[1:32:33] | Mulligan, William. | 威廉·莫利根 |
[1:32:35] | Commander. Pilsen Special Branch. | 指挥官 皮尔森特情处 |
[1:32:42] | Let’s begin the debrief. Proceed. | 开始汇报情况 继续 |
[1:32:45] | The computer we found contained | 我们找到的电脑里有芝加哥支部 |
[1:32:47] | all names, aliases and locations of the Chicago network. | 所有人的名字 化名和位置 |
[1:32:52] | This communication sent some years before restrictions. | 这条信息是在封锁之前几年发出 |
[1:32:55] | 这是我的最后一条信息 我们的目标始终如一 | |
[1:32:55] | 解放封锁区 星星之火 务必燎原 | |
[1:32:56] | Proof of a national network. | 证明他们的组织遍布全国 |
[1:33:03] | The computer belonged to the prostitute? | 电脑是那个妓女所有吗 |
[1:33:05] | Number One. | 首席 |
[1:33:07] | She recorded her interactions with her johns | 她记录了和嫖客的互动 |
[1:33:09] | and sent relevant information out through the network’s chain. | 并且将相关信息通过组织网络发送出去 |
[1:33:11] | 芝加哥叛乱组织结构 | |
[1:33:13] | Her second in command was Charles Rittenhouse, | 她的副手是查尔斯·里滕豪斯 |
[1:33:16] | communications, | 组织的通讯员 |
[1:33:17] | responsible for activating the operation known as Phoenix. | 负责召集凤凰行动 |
[1:33:22] | Go. Get in. | 快 进去 |
[1:33:23] | Number three, Patrick Ellison, operations. | 三席 帕特里克·埃里森 实操员 |
[1:33:26] | – Before demobilization… – Wait here. | -复员之前 -在这儿等着 |
[1:33:28] | Marine Corps, ordnance. | 在海军陆战队 军械所 |
[1:33:31] | Wait, wait. No. I’m staying with you. I’m staying with you! | 等等 不不不 我要和你待在一起 |
[1:33:37] | Number four, Raul Casi/las, materials and transport. | 四席 劳尔·卡希亚斯 物资运输员 |
[1:33:42] | Foreman at the Pilsen Auto Yards. | 皮尔森汽车厂的工头 |
[1:33:46] | Systems analyst Ivan Leviev | 系统分析员伊凡·列维耶夫 |
[1:33:48] | hacked into our central surveillance database | 黑进了我们的中央监控数据库 |
[1:33:51] | and tracked Deputy Mayor Robert Watts, | 追踪副市长罗伯特·沃茨 |
[1:33:53] | the unwitting courier of the bomb. | 让他在不知情的情况下投递炸弹 |
[1:33:57] | Harrison Ma, a medical student before the closures, | 哈里森·马 封闭之前是个医学生 |
[1:34:01] | developed a procedure to remove identity implants, | 研究出移除身份监听虫的手术 |
[1:34:04] | enabling the cell to remain invisible to tracker drones. | 保证小分队能不被追踪器找到 |
[1:34:09] | These were the principals hiding in plain sight | 这些是藏在明面里的主要反叛者 |
[1:34:12] | who enabled the cell to carry out the attack on Soldier Field. | 他们帮助小分队对军人运动场实施攻击 |
[1:34:15] | The search for militant suspects has accelerated. | 已经在加速搜查武装嫌疑分子 |
[1:34:19] | An unidentified female resident is reported | 据报道 一名身份不详的女性居民 |
[1:34:21] | to have been shot and killed. | 被枪杀 |
[1:34:23] | But once we had their Number One, | 但我们只要抓到首席 |
[1:34:25] | they knew we had them, too. | 就相当于抓到了他们全部 |
[1:35:09] | The Chicago network… | 芝加哥分部 |
[1:35:12] | is neutralized. | 已经被肃清了 |
[1:35:14] | 芝加哥叛乱组织结构 | |
[1:35:26] | What was her name and background? | 她的名字和背景是什么 |
[1:35:29] | Her name was Priscilla Scott. | 她的名字是普丽西拉·斯科特 |
[1:35:33] | She was a history teacher at Pilsen Elementary. | 她是皮尔森小学的一名历史老师 |
[1:35:37] | She was off the grid for nine years, | 她脱离了监控九年 |
[1:35:39] | so there’s nothing else we know about her. | 所以其他的我们一无所知 |
[1:35:48] | A prostitute. Why? | 为什么首席会是一个妓女 |
[1:35:49] | Access. | 渠道 |
[1:35:51] | She groomed her clients very carefully, | 她悉心为客户服务 |
[1:35:53] | procured members of the Unity government, | 收买了政府官员 |
[1:35:56] | and manipulated them into divulging classified information, | 操纵他们泄露机密信息 |
[1:36:00] | which she recorded with her concealed wire. | 她都暗中录下来了 |
[1:36:06] | Play the tape, please. | 请播放录音带 |
[1:36:08] | Can you imagine what they do down there? | 你能想象它们在那儿干什么吗 |
[1:36:11] | Stripping everything. | 抢夺一切 |
[1:36:13] | Every crevasse. Fracking to the power of ten. | 每个裂缝 以十倍的力量破碎 |
[1:36:15] | Taking it all off planet. | 全部带出地球 |
[1:36:17] | You felt those earthquakes. | 你也经历过那些地震 |
[1:36:20] | They’ll crawl. They stand. | 它们可以爬 可以站立 |
[1:36:21] | It’s all the same to them. | 对它们来说都一样 |
[1:36:23] | They have this network of tunnels under the surface… | 它们在地下有洞群网 |
[1:36:25] | Wait. You’ve been inside the Closed Zone? | 等下 你去过封闭区里面 |
[1:36:27] | No, not me. The commissioner. | 我没有 局长去过 |
[1:36:31] | He’s the guy with the access. | 他有渠道进去 |
[1:36:34] | Well, then we better get business out of the way. | 那我们最好离这些事情远一点 |
[1:36:38] | Yeah, it’s a big deal. | 对 这可是大事 |
[1:36:42] | How often do they come out of the Closed Zone? | 它们多久出一次封闭区 |
[1:36:45] | Robert Watts, he’s just this alderman’s bagman, | 罗伯特·沃茨 他就是市议员的马仔 |
[1:36:48] | but he’ll be handling them out at the rally. | 但他会在集会上处理好它们的 |
[1:36:50] | Greeting them, taking them in. | 和它们问好 把它们带进来 |
[1:36:52] | That’s an incredible responsibility. | 这项工作真是不可思议 |
[1:36:54] | Mm-hmm. What if I told you that the roach governor | 如果我告诉你蟑螂的州长 |
[1:36:57] | may be one of them? | 也是他们中的一员呢 |
[1:37:00] | Oh… Stop the tape, please. | 请停止这个录音带 |
[1:37:03] | Eugene. | 尤金 |
[1:37:07] | Our own chain of command was compromised. | 我们的指挥链已经被破坏了 |
[1:37:18] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[1:37:20] | What about me? | 我什么呢 |
[1:37:26] | You live in this neighborhood. | 你住在附近 |
[1:37:29] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:37:33] | These are your people. | 他们都是你的人 |
[1:37:52] | Evidence will be analyzed by the Legislature. | 立法议院将会分析证据 |
[1:37:55] | In the meantime, as acting commissioner, | 同时 作为代理局长 |
[1:37:57] | you are to report to the Closed Zone for further orders. | 你将被送往封闭区待命 |
[1:38:00] | No more questions. | 问题结束 |
[1:38:13] | Loading up! | 上船 |
[1:38:32] | Lines in a single file. | 排成一队 |
[1:39:39] | Rafe’s alive. | 拉菲还活着 |
[1:39:40] | Yeah, so what? | 所以呢 |
[1:39:43] | I don’t mean nothing to him anymore. | 我对他而言已经屁都不算了 |
[1:39:45] | – You had a purpose. – There was no purpose. | -你还有大义 -已经没有了 |
[1:39:47] | Rafe’s plan failed. | 拉菲的计划失败了 |
[1:39:52] | What if the plan was to fail? | 如果失败也是计划的一部分呢 |
[1:40:03] | Like I said, you work for me now. | 就像我说过的 你现在为我办事 |
[1:40:13] | And what do you want me to do with this? | 你想让我拿这个干什么 |
[1:40:16] | Did you pay attention in history class, Gabriel? | 你有认真听过历史课吗 加布里埃尔 |
[1:40:23] | Beware of Greeks bearing gifts. | 要提防献殷勤的敌人 |
[1:40:28] | Now, get out. | 现在 下车 |
[1:40:39] | Commissioner Mulligan. They made you the big man, Bill. | 特派员莫利根 他们选中了你 比尔 |
[1:40:43] | Look out for us when you get down there, Commissioner. | 下去记得要注意安全 局长 |
[1:41:49] | Here we are. | 来啦 |
[1:41:50] | Oh, Lord. Johnny, no. Well, I’m all sweaty. | 约翰尼 别拍我 我现在汗涔涔的 |
[1:41:54] | Come on, baby, you look beautiful. No… | 哦 宝贝 你看起来很美 |
[1:42:01] | – Priss, Charles! – Hi! | -普丽丝 查尔斯 -你好 |
[1:42:03] | Words of advice from a history teacher | 一个历史老师有没有什么 |
[1:42:05] | to the future generation? | 要对下一代人说呢 |
[1:42:07] | Hi, baby Gabriel. I can’t wait to cuddle you. | 小加布里埃尔 我已经等不及想抱你了 |
[1:42:10] | That’s not advice. | 这算哪门子建议 |
[1:42:29] | Bill, how about you? | 比尔 你有什么建议吗 |
[1:42:31] | I’m off duty, John. You got a problem, call 911. | 我现在休息 约翰 有问题打911 |
[1:42:33] | Get up here. You know Priss. | 上来这里 你认识普丽丝吧 |
[1:42:36] | She teaches at the school with my wife. | 她和我老婆一起在学校教书 |
[1:42:37] | – Hi. – Priss. | -你好 -普丽丝 |
[1:42:39] | Bill, any advice? | 比尔 有建议吗 |
[1:42:40] | Oh, yeah. | 有 |
[1:42:42] | Teacher or cop, kid? You got to make a choice. | 老师还是警察 孩子 你得做出选择 |
[1:42:45] | Whatever you are, be a good one. | 不管你选了什么 做个好人 |
[1:42:55] | You got a hell of a family here, kid. | 你有一个美好的大家庭 孩子 |
[1:42:58] | And not just them. All of us. | 不只是他们 我们都是你的家人 |
[1:43:01] | Pilsen’s got you covered. | 皮尔森全体都会保护你 |
[1:43:03] | The future is yours, kid. | 未来是属于你的 孩子 |
[1:43:10] | 删除视频数据? | |
[1:43:48] | 视频数据正在删除 | |
[1:44:07] | Confirming rank and identity. | 确认头衔和身份 |
[1:44:09] | Commissioner William Mulligan. | 警局局长威廉·莫利根 |
[1:44:10] | Security clearance complete. | 安全审核完成 |
[1:44:12] | Prepare for descent. | 准备降落 |
[1:44:13] | Fifteen seconds. Guidance is internal. | 还有十五秒 内部有导航 |
[1:44:16] | 12, 11, ten, nine… | 十二 十一 十 九 |
[1:44:20] | Ignition sequence start. | 点火启动 |
[1:44:23] | Six, five, four, three, two, one. | 六 五 四 三 二 一 |
[1:44:28] | Drop. | 降落 |
[1:44:31] | Light a match. | 星星之火 |
[1:44:33] | Ignite a war. | 必将燎原 |
[1:44:35] | Long as we fight back, we got a chance. | 只要我们反抗 就还有机会 |