时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | DAVlNA: Previously on The Originals… | |
[00:03] | This town was my home once. I want it back. | 这座城市曾经是我的家 我要夺回来 |
[00:07] | I want you to help take New Orleans from under all of their noses, | 我希望你帮我夺回纽奥良 让他们眼睁睁看着 |
[00:10] | and I have someone on the inside. | 而且我有一个内应 |
[00:13] | SOPHlE: I need something from you | 我需要你的帮助 |
[00:15] | so that the witches can complete the Harvest. | 好让女巫们完成收获祭 |
[00:17] | I need to consecrate the remains of a powerful witch. | 我需要一名强大女巫的遗骨来献祭 |
[00:19] | Her name is Celeste Dubois. You and she have a friend in common. | 她叫莎莉丝特杜博 你们有一个共同的朋友 |
[00:23] | HAYLEY: Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[00:24] | The Harvest is incomplete. | 仪式没有完成 |
[00:25] | If they don’t finish it, it’s over. All our power will drain away. | 如果没有完成,就都结束了 我们的法力都会逐渐消逝 |
[00:28] | Our magic fades. | 我们的法力会消亡 |
[00:29] | Accept this offering as a sign of our faith. | 接受祭品,以示吾等之信仰 |
[00:33] | DAVlNA: Every girl who died released her power onto the next. | 每一个死去的女孩 会将她的力量释放到下一个女孩身上 |
[00:36] | When I was the last one, I suddenly had all of it. | 我是最后一个 所以我拥有了全部的力量 |
[00:39] | MARCEL: An artist, huh? That’s cool. | 还是个艺术家,真不错 |
[00:41] | -These drawings, what are they? -She called them evil. | – 这些画,是什么? – 她称之为邪恶 |
[00:43] | HAYLEY: Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[00:48] | Hello, Celeste. | 你好,莎莉丝特 |
[00:53] | ELlJAH: The Italians call them “Strega”. | 意大利人称之为“巫婆” |
[00:56] | The Yoruba of West Africa call them “aje”, | 西非的约鲁巴人称之为“阿谢” |
[00:59] | meaning “mother”. | 意思是“巫母” |
[01:02] | Where my mother as from, they called them “hexa”. | 我母亲故乡的人称之为“黑克萨” |
[01:04] | And here we call them witch. | 而我们则称其为“女巫” |
[01:08] | Over the centuries, vampires fought them and fought beside them, | 几世纪以来,吸血鬼与女巫对战 也与女巫并肩作战 |
[01:11] | bedded them and burned them. | 与其共寝,也将其烧杀 |
[01:14] | Whether adversary or ally, | 无论是敌是友 |
[01:16] | they have been a force to be reckoned with. | 女巫都是不可小观的力量 |
[01:19] | Their ancestral magic anchors this city. | 她们祖传的魔法维护着这城市的稳定 |
[01:21] | There’s never been one all-powerful witch until Davina. | 世上从没有如此强大的女巫 直到戴维娜出现 |
[01:25] | KLAUS: Who is now tucked in safe and sound | 她现在就在走廊那一头 |
[01:29] | down the hall under my protection. | 在我的保护下安然无恙 |
[01:32] | Your Celeste was quite beautiful, | 你的莎莉丝特真是漂亮 |
[01:35] | and a portent of evil, | 也象征着邪恶 |
[01:37] | according to our volatile artist in residence. | 据我们这里情绪不稳的画家所说 |
[01:39] | Yes. Perhaps Davina’s mistaken what she calls evil for power. | 是,也许黛维娜弄错了 把强大的能量当成邪恶 |
[01:43] | Celeste was certainly very powerful in her day. | 莎莉丝特在当时确实非常强大 |
[01:46] | But she’s been dead for over 200 years. | 但她已经死了两百多年了 |
[01:48] | I don’t understand why all these sketches now. | 我不明白为什么会有这些素描 |
[01:51] | Why does any witch do anything? | 女巫做的任何事又是为什么呢? |
[01:59] | (SCREECHlNG) Go away! | 走开 |
[02:04] | Come on. You got to be starving. You haven’t eaten since… | 别这样,你一定饿了 你都没吃过东西,自从… |
[02:07] | Since your best friend killed my best friend? | 自从你的好朋友杀了我的好朋友是吗? |
[02:09] | Davina, I’m sorry about what happened to this kid, Tim. | 黛维娜,对于提姆那孩子发生的事 我感到遗憾 |
[02:11] | I’m sorry you don’t hate Klaus for what he did | 我才遗憾你竟然不痛恨 克劳斯的所作所为 |
[02:14] | or want to make him pay. | 也不打算让他付出代价 |
[02:15] | He’ll pay for what he did, one way or the other. | 他总会为他的行为付出代价的 不管以什么方式 |
[02:17] | But right now, I just want to make peace with you. | 但现在,我只想跟你讲和 |
[02:19] | Why? | 为什么? |
[02:21] | So we can be one, big, happy Frankenstein family? | 这样我们就可以成为 快乐的自我毁灭的一家人吗? |
[02:27] | Well, that’s going well. | 进展得才顺利嘛 |
[02:29] | If you were trying to win the girl’s trust, | 如果你要赢得那女孩的信任 |
[02:31] | perhaps poisoning her one true love was not the most splendid idea. | 或许毒死她的真爱 不是个那么好的方法 |
[02:35] | Are there any inopportune deaths you’d like to wave in my face? | 你还能找出更多不凑巧被我杀死的人 可以用来给我打脸吗? |
[02:39] | Give me a month. I’ll get you a list. | 给我一个月时间 我给你列张名单 |
[02:45] | Young, old, dead, or alive, witches are a pain the ass. | 不管是老的少的,死的活的 女巫都这么惹人厌 |
[03:01] | Davina. Davina! | 黛维娜,黛维娜 |
[03:03] | What’s with all the racket? | 怎么这么吵? |
[03:10] | Bloody hell. | 我的天啊 |
[03:16] | Elijah? | 以利亚? |
[03:18] | There’s something you need to know. | 有件事情你得知道 |
[03:40] | What the hell is going on? | 这是怎么回事? |
[03:42] | Davina. | 是黛维娜 |
[03:43] | 剧名:洪水将至 | |
[03:53] | 主演:约瑟夫摩根 | |
[03:59] | Hey. What kind of game do you think you’re playing? | 嘿,你在玩什么把戏? |
[04:02] | I said disrupt the household, | 我只说离间这屋子里的人 主演:丹尼尔吉利斯 |
[04:03] | not destroy the whole city. | 不是摧毁整个城市 主演:丹尼尔吉利斯 |
[04:04] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[04:06] | Not on purpose. I… | 我不是故意的,我… |
[04:08] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我不知道我怎么了 主演:克莱儿荷特 |
[04:14] | KLAUS: This is madness. | 这太疯狂了 |
[04:15] | How can a 16-year-old girl | 一个16岁的少女 主演:菲比托金 |
[04:16] | shake the entire French Quarter? | 怎么能使整个法语区剧烈见动? 主演:菲比托金 |
[04:18] | I seen her rock the church, | 我见过她使教堂见动 主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯 |
[04:19] | but not anything like this. | 但我从没见过这样的事 主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯 |
[04:21] | How did you control her when she was in the attic? | 她在阁楼的时候你怎么控制住她的? |
[04:23] | I didn’t have to, | 我不必控制她 主演:丹妮耶拉皮纳达 |
[04:24] | but I never killed her boyfriend. | 但那时我没杀了她男朋友 主演:丹妮耶拉皮纳达 |
[04:26] | Yes, yes. We’ve been over this part already. | 是,关于这个我们不是讨论过了吗? 主演:莉雅派普斯 |
[04:29] | The point is, in her present state | 问题是,以她现在的状态 主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔 |
[04:31] | she’s useless as a tool | 她就是个无用的工具 主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔 |
[04:32] | against the witches. | 无法对抗女巫 |
[04:33] | She’s not a tool. Something’s wrong with her. | 她不是什么工具,她身体出问题了 |
[04:35] | She has too much power that she cannot control. | 她体内能量超载,她控制不了 |
[04:37] | That much we already knew. | 我们都知道那能量有多强大 |
[04:38] | But why is it manifesting itself in such an aggressive manner? | 但为什么这些能量 会如此激烈地爆发出来呢? |
[04:42] | Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[04:44] | This is witch business. Let’s ask a witch. | 这是女巫问题 就找个女巫问问 |
[04:52] | You’re going to see Sophie. | 你要去找苏菲 |
[04:55] | You don’t have to eavesdrop. I keep nothing from you. | 你没必要偷听 我从来不瞒你任何事 |
[04:59] | Well, I don’t wanna keep anything from you either. | 是,我也不想隐瞒你任何事 |
[05:01] | And if you’re going out to see Sophie, | 如果你要出去见苏菲 |
[05:03] | then there’s something that you should know. | 那么有件事我得告诉你 |
[05:07] | She called me and asked me for a favor. | 她打电话给我,找我帮忙 制片:兰斯安德森 |
[05:11] | She promised me that she would help break the curse | 她跟我保证会帮我解除马赛尔 |
[05:14] | that Marcel put on my people in exchange for some information. | 在我族人身上下的诅咒 而我要提供一些讯息给她作为交换 |
[05:16] | I didn’t think anything of it. | 我当时没多想 |
[05:17] | But then Davina started doing those pictures of Celeste– | 但现在黛维娜画了那些 莎莉丝特的画… |
[05:19] | Whatever this is, you have to tell me. | 不管是什么事 你必须告诉我 |
[05:23] | 制片:邦妮怀斯 | |
[05:31] | Sophie wanted to find Celeste’s remains. | 苏菲想找到莎莉丝特的遗骸 |
[05:34] | So I | 所以我就… |
[05:37] | went through your journals, | 翻了你的日记 编剧:玛格丽特麦金泰尔 |
[05:39] | and found out where you buried her, | 找到了你埋葬她的位置 编剧:贷安艾德穆强 |
[05:40] | and then I told her. | 然后把位置告诉了她 导演:莱斯利里布曼 |
[05:45] | I know it was stupid and it was snoopy, | 我知道这样做很蠢很八婆 |
[05:48] | and I should have just asked you. | 我应该事先问过你 |
[05:54] | Please say something. Please. | 说句话好吗? 求求你 |
[06:05] | She wanted to be left in peace. | 她想死后可以求得安宁 |
[06:07] | When a witch’s remains are consecrated, | 当女巫的遗骸被献祭时 |
[06:10] | that power fuels the rest of their community. | 其能量会增进其他女巫的法力 |
[06:13] | Celeste did not want her remains to be found. | 莎莉丝特不想别人找到她的遗骸 |
[06:15] | She made me promise to bury her where she would not be found. | 她要我答应她把她埋在 不会被人发现的地方 |
[06:19] | You not only violated my privacy, you have broken my promise to her. | 你不仅侵犯了我的隐私 还让我违背了自己的誓言 |
[06:26] | I thought they were just bones, Elijah. | 我以为就只是些骨骸,以利亚 |
[06:33] | If you truly believed that, | 你如果真是这么想 |
[06:35] | why didn’t you ask me where to find her? | 那为什么不亲自问我她在哪里? |
[06:57] | Ugh. If that’s dinner, I pass. | 如果这是晚餐,那我免了 |
[06:59] | Sophie, where have you been? | 苏菲,你去哪了? |
[07:01] | Short answer, grave robbing. | 简而言之,盗墓去了 |
[07:03] | Stop whatever you’re doing. We need to find Davina. | 放下你手头的事情 我们要找黛维娜了 |
[07:06] | I figured out a way to complete the Harvest. | 我找到完成仪式的方法了 |
[07:10] | What? How? | 什么?怎么做? |
[07:12] | We need an elder to do it, right? | 我们需要 借助一位长老的力量,对吧? |
[07:14] | I figured out a way how to become one. | 我知道怎么成为一个长老 |
[07:16] | Soph, you can’t just become an elder. | 苏菲,你不可能成为长老的 |
[07:19] | That power has to be bestowed upon you | 法力必须由其他长老 |
[07:21] | by the other elders, all of whom are dead. | 传授给你,而她们都死了 |
[07:24] | Following my logic? | 懂了吗? |
[07:25] | How about follow your history? I did research. | 借监一下前人的经验怎么样? 我查过了 |
[07:28] | In 1742, there was a witch massacre that wiped out all the elders. | 17 42年,女巫曾遭到大屠杀 所有的长老无一幸免 |
[07:32] | So they decided whoever consecrated | 所以她们决定女巫中谁能献祭 |
[07:34] | the most powerful dead witch in the community became an elder. | 最强大的女巫遗骸,就能成为长老 |
[07:36] | -lt worked for them. -Teeny flaw. | – 这一招很管用 – 有个小问题 |
[07:39] | What powerful witch is even left for you to bury? | 哪位强大的女巫能轮到你来埋? |
[07:44] | Meet Celeste Marie-Helene Dubois. | 认识一下莎莉丝特玛丽赫兰杜博 |
[07:47] | Elijah Mikaelson’s old lover. | 以利亚米卡森的老情人 |
[07:48] | She was drowned in 1821 for being a witch. | 她在18 21年因身为女巫被淹死 |
[07:51] | He buried her, never told anyone where. | 他埋葬了她,从未告诉任何人地点 |
[07:54] | So how the hell did you find her? | 那你是怎么找到她的? |
[07:56] | I bribed Hayley to read his journals. | 我买通了海莉去翻他的日记 |
[07:58] | Then I dug her ass up, | 然后把她挖了出来 |
[08:00] | so I could consecrate her bones and absorb her power. | 这样我就可以献祭她的遗骸 吸取她的能量 |
[08:03] | That’s not disrespectful. | 你还真一点都不失礼啊 |
[08:06] | Yeah, well, we only have a couple more weeks to complete the Harvest. | 不然呢?我们只有几周去完成仪式了 |
[08:09] | Soph, I’m aware of our deadline. | 苏菲,我知道时间不多了… |
[08:11] | If we fail, the witches are done for in this town. | 如果我们失败了 女巫在这座城市就玩完了 |
[08:14] | Our power will fade for good. | 我们就永远没有法力了 |
[08:16] | Those girls sacrificed will never resurrect. | 那些牺牲的女孩永远不会复活 |
[08:19] | My niece will never come back. | 我的侄女也不会 |
[08:23] | If digging up some creepy old bones means I get Monique back, | 如果挖出些骇人的骨头能让莫妮克复活 |
[08:28] | I don’t care about anything else. | 我才管不了那么多呢 |
[08:30] | ELlJAH: I happen to care. | 我却得管 |
[08:35] | You’re coming with me. | 跟我来 |
[08:44] | So you have stolen the remains of the very person | 你偷的正是 |
[08:46] | that Davina’s been drawing for months. | 黛维娜画了数月的人的遗骸 |
[08:47] | Would you care to explain this startling coincidence? | 能解释一下这惊人的巧合吗? |
[08:51] | I can’t. | 我解释不了 |
[08:52] | I didn’t even know who Celeste Dubois was until l… | 我一直都不知道 莎莉丝特杜博是谁直到我… |
[09:06] | Was that Davina? | 是黛维娜吗? |
[09:07] | Charming little habit she’s developed. | 她最近养成的好习惯 |
[09:10] | -And the earthquake I felt today? -REBEKAH: Also Davina. | – 那今天的地震呢? – 也是黛维娜 |
[09:12] | And she’s taken to vomiting dirt. | 而且她现在还喜欢吐泥土 |
[09:17] | We have a huge problem. | 我们麻烦大了 |
[09:20] | I thought that we had more time, | 我以为时间还充格 |
[09:21] | but we need to complete the Harvest now. | 但看来必须马上完成仪式 |
[09:24] | Said the desperate witch, conveniently. | 正中你意你当然说得轻松了 |
[09:27] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[09:28] | That earthquake you just felt, | 刚刚的地震正是 |
[09:29] | a preview of the disaster movie that is about to hit us. | 我们即将大难临头的征兆 |
[09:33] | Why should we believe you? | 我们凭什么相信你? |
[09:34] | You’ve met Davina, you know her story. | 你见过黛维娜,知道她的事情 |
[09:36] | For months now, she’s been holding all the power | 数月来,她身上一直汇聚着 |
[09:38] | of the three girls sacrificed in the Harvest ritual. | 在仪式上牺牲的其他三个女孩的力量 |
[09:41] | A force that was meant to flow through her and back into the earth. | 那股力量本该从她体内流出 回归大地 |
[09:45] | One person was never meant to hold that much power. | 一个人是不可能控制住 那么强大的力量的 |
[09:48] | It’s tearing her apart, and it will take us down with it. | 那会把她毁掉 也会毁掉我们 |
[10:00] | KLAUS: We need to prepare. | 我们得着手准备了 |
[10:01] | According to Sophie Deveraux, as Davina self-destructs, | 照苏菲德弗罗所言 黛维娜的自毁之路 |
[10:03] | she’ll cycle through four stages | 会经历四个阶段 |
[10:05] | that represent the four elements that bound together the Harvest. | 其代表了组成仪式的四大元素 |
[10:08] | -The earthquake? -Yes. | – 地震算吗? – 是的 |
[10:10] | -Earth stage comes first. -Then comes wind. | – 首先是土 – 接着是风 |
[10:13] | And since each stage is more intense than the last, | 每个阶段都会比之前的更猛烈 |
[10:15] | Iet’s just say you’ll blow the roof off this place. | 你将把这整个地方都掀了 |
[10:18] | Then after the wind is water. | 风之后是水 |
[10:20] | Rain, flood. How bad? | 雨水、洪水,有多糟? |
[10:22] | Quite bad actually, but that’s not the worst of it. | 非常糟糕 但还不是最糟的 |
[10:27] | The last stage is fire, and since it’s the last… | 最后是火 因为是最后一个阶段 |
[10:30] | It will be by far the worst. | 它将是最严重的 |
[10:32] | But I didn’t take over this town to watch it burn to the ground. | 但我可不想看到这个城市 在我手上烧成灰烬 |
[10:35] | You can stop this, right? | 你能阻止,对吧? |
[10:37] | Yes, but you’re not gonna like how. | 是的,但你不会喜欢我的做法 |
[10:40] | -They want to complete the Harvest. -No! | – 她们要完成仪式 – 不 |
[10:43] | The witches say you’ll be resurrected. | 女巫说你会复活的 |
[10:45] | They’re liars! They’ll say anything to get what they want. | 她们说谎 她们为了得到想要的口不择言 |
[10:48] | Just like Marcel. Just like you. | 和马赛尔一样 和你一样 |
[10:51] | Davina, you may think I don’t care about you, but you’re wrong. | 黛维娜,你可能觉得我不在乎你 但你错了 |
[10:55] | I know what it’s like to have your life stripped away from you | 我知道因为别人犯的错 |
[10:57] | because of other people’s bad decisions. | 而被剥夺生命是什么感觉 |
[11:01] | How do you think I became a vampire? | 你觉得我怎么变成吸血鬼的? |
[11:04] | You’ve convinced my siblings. You have yet to convince us. | 你说服了我的弟弟妹妹 但还没说服我们 |
[11:06] | SOPHlE: We don’t have time to waste. | 我们没时间了 |
[11:08] | The first sign’s already come and gone. | 第一个预示已经过去 |
[11:10] | -So fix her. -She can’t be fixed. | – 那就治好她 – 她已经治不好了 |
[11:14] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[11:17] | The more upset you become, the faster you deteriorate. | 你情绪越激动 情况会越快恶化 |
[11:20] | -I compelled up some sedative. -No, no, no! | – 我用魅惑弄了些镇定剂来 – 不,不要 |
[11:22] | We keep you calm, we keep you alive, Davina. | 只要你保持冷静 就能继续活着,黛维娜 |
[11:24] | 住手 | |
[11:25] | SOPHlE: She can’t be saved. | 她救不了了 |
[11:26] | This will not stop at the earth sign. | 这事不会止于地震预示 |
[11:29] | And if you wait it out, | 如果你们再等下去 |
[11:31] | you immortals will be the only ones left to argue about it. | 能活着讨论的只剩你们这些死不了的了 |
[11:38] | No, please! | 不要,拜托 |
[11:40] | No, please! | 不要,求求你 |
[11:59] | Convinced now? | 你们现在信了吗? |
[12:33] | ELlJAH: We sedated her too heavily. | 镇定剂的药量太多了 |
[12:34] | KLAUS: Well, if this is her sedated, I’d hate to see her otherwise. | 如果这是她镇定的样子 我还真讨厌见她其他的样子 |
[12:39] | We all agreed that Davina must be sacrificed. | 我们都同意黛维娜必须牺牲 |
[12:41] | There’s no need to let her blow the roof off our heads in the meantime. | 没必要再让她搞得天翻地覆了 |
[12:44] | No way! You’re not touching her! | 不行,我不许你动她 |
[12:50] | Okay, I’ll let you have that one. | 好吧,那一拳算我让你的 |
[12:52] | Marcel, no one wishes to see Davina come to harm less than l. | 马赛尔,我也很不希望黛维娜受伤 |
[12:54] | But there is no scenario here in which we simply wait this out. | 但这件事不是等待能解决的 |
[12:57] | She’s going to die. | 她必须要死的 |
[12:59] | According to Sophie, the witch who screwed over everybody here. | 说这话的女巫可把大家耍得团团转 |
[13:01] | The Harvest was working before it was stopped. | 收获祭确实起了作用,直到被中断 |
[13:03] | If a non-believer like Sophie Deveraux | 苏菲原本不信这一切 |
[13:05] | can come to have faith these girls will be resurrected, | 现在都能相信这些女孩会复活 |
[13:07] | then l, also, am a believer. | 那我也选择相信 |
[13:10] | I saved Davina from the Harvest, now you want me to hand her over? | 我从收获祭上救下了黛维娜 现在你却叫我把她拱手相让? |
[13:14] | Do you think that I’m happy about this? | 你难道以为我愿意吗? |
[13:16] | If the witches complete the Harvest, not only do they regain their power. | 如果女巫们完成收获祭 她们不仅会重新得到法力 |
[13:19] | We lose our weapon against them. | 我们也会失去对付她们的武器 |
[13:22] | The earthquake I was willing to chalk up to hideous coincidence. | 地震,我姑且把它当作是可怕的巧合 |
[13:26] | But these winds? | 但这大风呢? |
[13:28] | If Davina is not sacrificed, | 如果黛维娜不牺牲 |
[13:29] | then every inch of earth that shook, everything blowing about now | 刚刚见动过的每一寸土地 现在刮起的每一粒砂石 |
[13:33] | will soon be drenched in water and consumed by fire. | 都会被洪水淹没 被烈火吞噬 |
[13:36] | -Now you care about the city. -We ought to. We built it. | – 现在你在乎这个城市了 – 我们应该在乎,是我们建造了它 |
[13:41] | And we all saw it burnt to the ground twice. | 我们都曾两次目睹这里被大火夷为平地 |
[13:48] | I will not let that happen again. Do I make myself clear? | 我不会再让那样的事发生 我说得够清楚吗? |
[13:54] | Yeah. | 清楚了 |
[13:56] | Yeah. | 清楚了 |
[14:01] | -Not a people person, are you, Niklaus? | 你不怎么喜欢人类,是吗 尼克劳斯? |
[14:02] | -Nonsense. I love people. | 胡说,我最爱人类了 |
[14:04] | Just on my way to warn a couple of prominent ones | 我这就去警告那几个比较杰出的人类 |
[14:07] | in case the weather gets out of hand. | 以防状况一发不可收拾 |
[14:09] | If you fancy yourself as plus diplomatique, | 如果你喜欢做外交言 |
[14:11] | perhaps you’d like to come along. | 也可以跟我一起去 |
[14:12] | No, soon Sophie Deveraux shall be consecrating Celeste’s remains. | 不,苏菲德弗罗 很快就会献祭莎莉丝特的遗骸 |
[14:16] | Her actions are reprehensible, still I should pay my respects. | 尽管她的行为应受谴责 我还是应该去悼念一下 |
[14:20] | -Hey. Do you have a minute? -ELlJAH: Just on my way out. | – 你有时间吗? – 正打算出去 |
[14:25] | Which one of us is the people person again? | 我们俩谁比较亲民来着? |
[14:40] | Fat lot of good that will do. | 那没用的 |
[14:43] | -SOPHlE; I don’t have time to socialize. -REBEKAH: Good. Neither do l. | – 我可没时间跟你寒暄 – 很好,我也一样 |
[14:46] | When you’re done burying your witchy bits on sacred ground, | 等你在圣地埋入女巫遗骸后 |
[14:48] | are you prepared to perform the Harvest? | 你准备好进行收获祭了吗? |
[14:50] | You do realize you have to slit a girl’s throat. | 你知道你要割开一个女孩的喉咙吧 |
[14:52] | A very sweet girl as it turns out. | 而她是个很可爱的女孩 |
[14:54] | If it gets my niece Monique back, I can handle anything. | 如果这样能够换回我的侄女莫妮克 我什么都做得出来 |
[14:59] | Why are you really here? | 你来这的真正目的是什么? |
[15:03] | When all this is done, | 一切结束之后 |
[15:04] | after Davina is resurrected and the witches get their power back, | 黛维娜将复活 女巫们的法力也将恢复 |
[15:08] | you’ll have a decision to make. | 那时你将要做出一个决定 |
[15:10] | Enlighten me. | 洗耳恭听 |
[15:12] | A witch at her full power can trade body blows with a vampire punch for punch. | 一个拥有全部法力的女巫可以 与一个吸血鬼势均力敌 |
[15:16] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我,我知道 |
[15:17] | So do l. Would be nice to have a fair fight for a change. | 我也知道 能跟吸血鬼公平对抗的感觉一定不错 |
[15:20] | Fair only gets you so far, love. | 公平可帮不了你什么,亲爱的 |
[15:22] | Clever gets you further. | 有聪明的头脑才能走得更远 |
[15:24] | After this, Marcel will still be here, and so will Klaus. | 这事结束后,马赛尔仍在这里 克劳斯也是 |
[15:27] | And you know better than anyone that those two don’t fight fair. | 他们的手段有多卑鄙 你比任何人都清楚 |
[15:30] | You are going to need an Original on your side and I’m gonna need a witch on mine | 如果要让他们不再掌权 你会需要一个真祖站在你这边 |
[15:34] | if we’re gonna stop those two from running things. | 我也需要一个女巫的支援 |
[15:36] | Am I missing something? Why would you side with me? | 我没听错吧? 你为什么要跟我结盟? |
[15:40] | Sometimes, what’s more important is not who you’re siding with, | 有时候,重要的并不是盟友是谁 |
[15:44] | but who you’re siding against. | 而是谁是你的敌人 |
[15:54] | DAVlNA: No, No! | 不要,不要 |
[15:58] | Let go of me! Stop it! | 放开我!住手! |
[16:10] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[16:11] | I got you right here. | 我会保护你 |
[16:16] | Hey, Klaus said not to. | 嘿,克劳斯说不要动她 |
[16:19] | I’m done caring what Klaus says. | 我受够了对他唯命是从 |
[17:10] | You don’t have to be here for this. | 你没必要来这里 |
[17:12] | It’s gonna take some time for Sophie to prepare for her consecration. | 苏菲准备献祭还需要一些时间 |
[17:15] | I have time. | 我有时间 |
[17:18] | I owe her this. | 这是我欠她的 |
[17:22] | Care to elaborate why? | 你想说说原因吗? |
[17:25] | Have you ever experienced something so… | 你有没有经历过一些事 非常… |
[17:30] | …profoundly wonderful, | 刻骨铭心,美妙无比 |
[17:32] | that when it was taken from you, your life felt unbearable? | 而一旦失去却让你难以承受? |
[17:37] | Yes, I have felt that. | 嗯,我知道那种感觉 |
[17:41] | And I’ve got the scars to prove it. | 我知道那种痛是什么滋味 |
[17:44] | I believe that when you love someone and that person loves you in return, | 我相信当你深爱着一个人 而那人也同样爱你 |
[17:47] | you’re uniquely vulnerable. | 你会变得格外脆弱 |
[17:50] | They have a power to hurt you that’s like nothing else. | 他们有一种特殊的力量 能将你伤得体无完肤 |
[18:01] | Rebekah. | 蕾贝卡 |
[18:02] | -He’s taken the girl. -ELlJAH: Who has? | – 他把那女孩带走了 – 谁带走了她? |
[18:04] | Bloody, bloody Marcel! | 那个该死的马赛尔 |
[18:06] | And you wanted to run off, start a life with this back stabber. | 你还曾想过跟这种出卖朋友的人私奔呢 |
[18:09] | Says the man who was shacking up with him not two seconds before all this. | 就在事发前两秒 你不是还跟他鬼混在一起吗? |
[18:16] | Okay, we need to divide and conquer if we’re gonna stand a chance. | 好吧,如果想找到他们 我们必须分头行动 |
[18:19] | He could have gone anywhere. | 他可能去任何地方 |
[18:21] | Well, I’m here with Sabine. We could try a locator spell? | 我正和莎宾在一起 或许我们可以试试用定位咒 |
[18:24] | I’ll talk to the priest. They might even be at the church. | 我去神父那看看 他们说不定会在教堂 |
[18:26] | It’s the last place we’d think to look for them, right? | 毕竟这是我们最不可能去搜索的地方 |
[18:28] | Okay, you check the church, I’ll check everywhere else. | 好,你去搜索教堂 我去搜索其他地方 |
[18:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[18:50] | I was gonna take these to the– | 我正准备把这些拿去… |
[18:51] | If you say, “bayou,” | 如果你要说“河口 |
[18:53] | I will find a nice comfy dungeon and throw you in it. | 我现在就找个舒适的地牢把你扔进去 |
[18:55] | This is not the night to be out there. | 今晚不适合外出 |
[18:58] | …for anyone. | 对所有人来说都是 |
[19:02] | But some people don’t have a choice. | 但有些人别无选择 |
[19:07] | Right. | 好吧 |
[19:10] | Grab that lot and come with me. | 把这些拿着跟我走 |
[19:16] | I consecrate these bones to the earth. | 吾将此遗骸献与大地 |
[19:19] | Ancestors, hear me. | 先祖英灵,听吾召唤 |
[19:21] | I consecrate these bones to the earth. | 吾将此遗骸献与大地 |
[19:23] | Ancestors, hear me. | 先祖英灵,听吾召唤 |
[19:39] | -This isn’t working. -She’s nowhere to be found. | – 这不管用 – 一点她的踪迹都没有吗? |
[19:43] | No. It’s more like she’s everywhere. | 不,应该是说她无处不在 |
[19:46] | She’s hemorrhaging magic. | 她的法力正在流失 |
[19:48] | We have less time than we thought. We have got to find her. | 这意味着我们的时间不多了 我们一定要找到她 |
[19:51] | -I have no clue where she is. -Please concentrate. | – 但我完全不知道她在哪里 – 请你集中精力 |
[19:56] | Try again. | 再试一次 |
[20:17] | -I’m not gonna hurt you. -I don’t believe you! | – 我不会伤害你的 – 我不相信你 |
[20:20] | You want to kill me just like everyone else. | 你和他们一样都想杀死我 |
[20:22] | I’m the one who put a protection spell on you, D. | 是我在你身上施了保护咒,小黛 |
[20:24] | That’s why Tim’s dead and you’re not. | 所以提姆死了,你却能活下来 |
[20:25] | And before you throw me again, | 你再扔我之前,先听我说 |
[20:27] | if I had known anything was gonna happen to your friend, | 如果我知道你的朋友会遭过不测 |
[20:29] | I would have protected him, too. | 我也会一样保护他的 |
[20:33] | -You’re the one who saved me? -Yeah. | – 是你救了我吗? – 是的 |
[20:36] | But now the witch who did the spell is in league with the rest of them, | 但如今帮我施咒的女巫 和他们结成了同盟 |
[20:38] | so I had to take you away. | 所以我必须带你走 |
[20:41] | -So you could use me as a weapon? -I’m trying to keep you safe. | – 这样你又能拿我当武器了吗? – 我只是想保护你的安全 |
[20:45] | Davina, look at me. | 黛维娜,看着我 |
[20:49] | I messed up. | 是我搞砸了 |
[20:51] | All this power that you have, it gave me an advantage. | 你的这些能力确实带给我许多优势 |
[20:54] | It helped me punish the witches, and it let me run the city, | 它让我得以惩罚那些女巫 也让我统治这个城市 |
[20:56] | and I let that mean too much. | 而我把它看得太重了 |
[21:00] | All right, but that’s over with now. One survivor to another. | 但这一切都过去了 我们都是幸存者 |
[21:04] | All I want to do is keep you alive, I swear. | 我发誓,现在我只想让你活着 |
[21:10] | I’m scared. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我好害怕 我不知道自己是怎么了 |
[21:14] | You’re not alone. We’ll fix this. | 你不是一个人 我们会解决这一切的 |
[21:19] | -You won’t let them hurt me? -No. Nobody’s gonna touch you. | – 你不会让他们伤害我? – 不会的,没人能伤害你 |
[21:43] | We still haven’t gone through all that you’ve already provided, Klaus. | 你之前拿来的 我们都还没用完呢,克劳斯 |
[21:46] | Well, this newest bit isn’t from me. | 这些不是我带来的 |
[21:53] | -That’s very kind of you. -Hayley. | – 你真善良 – 我叫海莉 |
[21:57] | And these people are? | 这些人是? |
[21:58] | I asked Father Kieran to give them shelter. | 我请基兰神父给他们提供庇护 |
[22:01] | He suffers from an incessant desire to do good. | 他总是抑制不住自己想做善事的欲望 |
[22:05] | But now I need you to be useful. Marcel and Davina have disappeared. | 但现在我要你帮个忙 马赛尔和黛维娜失踪了 |
[22:09] | I assume, from the stupefied look on your face, | 从你目瞪口呆的表情看来 |
[22:12] | they haven’t sought refuge in your attic. | 他们应该没躲在你的阁楼里 |
[22:14] | -No, those days are gone. -Then energize your resources. | – 没有,那都是过去的事了 – 那就充分利用你的资源 |
[22:18] | I don’t need to remind you how important it is they be found. | 我不需要提醒你 找到他们有多重要吧 |
[22:21] | Yeah. | 我明白 |
[22:28] | These people, they’re werewolves. | 这些人,他们都是狼人 |
[22:30] | And the priest, he said that you donated the food. | 神父说是你捐献了这些食物 |
[22:33] | You’re helping them? | 你在帮助他们吗? |
[22:36] | They’re not your werewolves. They’re my clan from very far back. | 他们不是你的族人,而是我的 都是很久以前的事了 |
[22:41] | They’ve fallen upon hard times. | 如今他们陷入困境 |
[22:43] | And their plight has brought out the philanthropist in me. | 他们的困境激发出了 我乐善好施的一面 |
[22:46] | What can I say? Must be Elijah’s influence. | 我能说什么呢? 想必是受以利亚的影响吧 |
[22:52] | What do you mean your clan? | 什么叫做你的族人? |
[22:54] | The blood that runs in their veins runs in mine. | 我和他们的血管里 流着同样的血液 |
[23:00] | And in our child’s. | 还有我们的孩子也是 |
[23:06] | This family gets more complicated by the second. | 这个家族真是越来越复杂了 |
[23:12] | Listen, Hayley. Word of advice. | 听着,海莉 给你一句 |
[23:15] | When dealing with Elijah, don’t do as I do. | 与以利亚相处的忠告 别跟我一样 |
[23:20] | Just apologize. | 直接道歉就好 |
[23:23] | He’s accomplished in many things, but he is a master of forgiveness. | 尽管他在很多方面都有所成就 但他最擅长的,是宽恕 |
[23:36] | Okay. | 接近了 |
[23:39] | She’s somewhere near the river. | 找到了,她在河边 |
[23:43] | -I can’t be more specific. -It’s something. It’s a start. | – 没办法更精确了 – 也算有进展了,是个开始 |
[23:47] | It didn’t work. | 没有用 |
[23:49] | I tried to consecrate her and absorb her magic, | 我试图献祭她 吸取她的法力 |
[23:51] | -but there’s nothing there. -ELlJAH: I don’t understand. | – 但什么都没有 – 我不明白 |
[23:55] | A witch’s magic is infused in her bones until consecrated. | 女巫的法力在献祭前 都会蕴藏在遗骨中 |
[23:57] | Well, someone’s already taken it because there’s nothing there. | 那就是有人已经取走了那些法力 因为那里什么都没有 |
[24:01] | -Has to be another way. -There is no other way. | – 一定有别的办法 – 没有别的办法 |
[24:04] | Unless you know of some super-powerful dead witch | 除非你还知道有其他 超强女巫的遗骨 |
[24:07] | whose bones were never consecrated… | 没被献祭过 |
[24:10] | …it’s over. | 都结束了 |
[24:12] | There is someone else actually. | 确实还有别人 |
[24:16] | My mother. | 我母亲 |
[24:23] | It’s taken 1,000 years, but you’ve finally gone mad. | 虽然过了一千年 但你终究还是疯了 |
[24:26] | -Our own mother? -Yes, our beloved mother. | – 我们的母亲? – 是,我们深爱的母亲 |
[24:28] | who Niklaus has affectionately placed in a coffin in his basement. | 被尼克劳斯充满爱意地 放在地下室的棺材里 |
[24:32] | Not daggered but quite dead. | 虽然没插匕首,但也死得很透彻 |
[24:34] | Well, she did try to kill us all. | 她确实曾经试图杀了我们 |
[24:36] | Well, I say we put her to use, put her to rest once and for all. | 那我们这次就利用一下她 再让她安息吧 |
[24:39] | Now, if we bury our mother on land owned by one of her descendents, | 如果我们现在把我们的母亲 埋在她后代所拥有的土地中 |
[24:42] | she becomes a New Orleans witch. | 她就成了纽奥良女巫 |
[24:44] | And we as her family share in that ancestral magic. | 我们身为她的家人 就可以共享祖传的法力 |
[24:48] | We’re vampires, Elijah. | 我们是吸血鬼,以利亚 |
[24:49] | We can’t practice magic or own property for that matter. | 我们不能施法 也没办法拥有土地 |
[24:52] | -With regard to practicing magic…. -That’s where I come in. | – 没错,关于施法的问题… – 这由我来负责 |
[24:56] | After they bury their mother, they can channel her power to me. | 在他们埋葬了母亲以后 他们可以把她所有法力传递给我 |
[24:59] | Only hitch is, as conduits of Esther’s magic, | 只是由于需要传递艾丝塔的法力 |
[25:02] | they need to participate in the Harvest. | 他们必须参与收获祭 |
[25:05] | And as for owning property… | 至于拥有土地… |
[25:09] | …not all of our mother’s descendents are dead. | 我们母亲的后代也没有都死光 |
[25:12] | -The baby. | – 孩子 – 那个孩子 -The baby. |
[25:14] | The parish tax assessor’s office is just steps outside of the quarter. | 教区税务稽查办公室 离法语区不远 |
[25:17] | Hayley now holds the title to the plantation. | 种植园现在在海莉名下 |
[25:21] | If we bury our mother there and we consecrate those grounds, | 如果我们把母亲埋在那里 然后献祭那片土地 |
[25:25] | we can finish the Harvest ritual. | 我们就可以完成收获祭仪式 |
[25:29] | You’re a bit of a mad genius, Elijah. | 你真是太聪明了,以利亚 |
[25:32] | -Count me in. -Am I the only one thinking? | – 算我一份 – 难道我是唯一有理智的人吗? |
[25:37] | Our mother was the most powerful witch in history. | 我们的母亲是史上最强大的女巫 |
[25:40] | If we bury her, we hand that power to our enemies to use against us. | 如果我们埋葬了她,就等于把她的力量 拱手送给了我们的敌人 |
[25:44] | Given our circumstances, I hardly see that we have a choice. | 考虑到现在这种情况 我们也没有别的选择了,蕾贝卡 |
[25:48] | I don’t know why I bother. You two will just do what you want anyway. | 我不知道我操心这个干嘛 反正你们还是会按照自己的意愿行事 |
[25:51] | No, our decision must be unanimous. | 不,我们必须意见一致 |
[25:53] | -This is not a democracy. -You’re quite right. | – 这不是搞什么民主 – 你说得很对 |
[25:56] | This is family. | 这是家务事 |
[26:02] | Water. | 水 |
[26:05] | The next sign’s begun. Rebekah? | 下一个预示开始了,蕾贝卡 |
[26:10] | Kill a demon today, face the devil tomorrow. | 兵来将档,水来土掩吧 |
[26:14] | Count me in. | 算我一份 |
[26:16] | Well, this is no family reunion without our mother. | 没有母亲怎么能算家庭聚会呢? |
[26:20] | I’ll fetch her. | 我去把她请过来 |
[26:26] | So much for your grand schemes of using Davina for revenge. | 你利用黛维娜复仇的宏伟计划 就到此为止了吗? |
[26:29] | Survival first, plot to overthrow my brother second. | 生存第一 推翻我哥哥的计划再议 |
[26:31] | Where would Marcel hide something precious to him? | 马赛尔会把珍贵的东西藏在哪里? |
[26:34] | You think I’m gonna offer that up so you can leave me here to rot? | 你觉得我会把它供出来 这样你就能把我丢在这里腐烂吗? |
[26:38] | Water runs downhill. | 水往低处流 |
[26:39] | You think I have to have drowned to know how much that will suck. | 你觉得我没溺过水 不知道那有多痛苦吗? |
[26:42] | And fire kills vampires, Thierry. | 火还会杀死吸血鬼呢,提艾里 |
[26:44] | You think burning to ash will be pleasant? | 你觉得烧成灰就好受了吗? |
[26:48] | Look, I am not forsaking you. | 听着,我没有放弃你 |
[26:49] | I promise to live up to my end of the deal. | 我答应你一定会信守承诺 |
[26:52] | I’ll get you out of here when all of this is done. | 等一切都结束我一定会救你出来的 |
[26:56] | Just tell me where Marcel would go. | 告诉我马赛尔会去哪里 |
[27:02] | There’s a place by the docks. | 码头附近有个地方 |
[27:11] | If I can just wait it out a few more weeks. | 如果我能再等几周 |
[27:16] | -Help me, please. -I will. | – 帮帮我,求求你 – 我会的 |
[27:19] | And when it’s over, I’ll do what I should have done. | 等这一切都结束 我会做我早该做的事 |
[27:21] | Get you out of town. | 把你送出城 |
[27:25] | I had a dream that Tim wasn’t dead, | 我做了个梦,提姆没死 |
[27:30] | and he played a song that he wrote for me. | 他演奏了一首为我写的歌 |
[27:34] | And he kissed me. | 还亲了我 |
[27:38] | And we were just normal. | 我们都只是普通人 |
[27:43] | That sounds like a beautiful dream. | 听起来是个美梦 |
[27:47] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么? |
[27:49] | But it was just a dream. | 但那只是个梦 |
[27:51] | Get out! | 出去 |
[28:03] | This is killing her. Your stubbornness will kill her. | 这会要了她的命 你的顽固会害死她的 |
[28:05] | I promised her I’d fight for her. I’m not breaking that promise. | 我答应过她会为她而战 我不会言而无信的 |
[28:08] | No one is asking you not to fight. | 没人叫你停止战斗 |
[28:11] | You’re the only family that this girl has. | 你是这个女孩唯一的家人 |
[28:13] | You owe it to her to fight for her to live. | 你欠她的,去为她而战,让她活下去 |
[28:43] | Did you find them? | 你找到他们了吗? |
[28:46] | Will he bring her? | 他会带她来吗? |
[28:49] | He’ll bring her. | 他会的 |
[28:55] | Are you ready to do this? | 你们都准备好了吗? |
[29:06] | Always and forever. | 永远在一起 |
[29:46] | It is done. | 完成了 |
[30:27] | Marcel, it’s okay. | 马赛尔,没事的 |
[30:28] | No. I failed you. | 不,我辜负了你 |
[30:34] | I’ll die whether I do this or not. | 不管是否这么做,我都会死 |
[30:38] | I mean, now the only option is, is whether I take everyone with me. | 现在唯一的选择就是 是否要让所有人一起陪葬 |
[30:41] | If you look at it that way, it’s kind of selfish not to do it. | 如果这么想的话 不做还真有点自私 |
[30:47] | There has to be another way. This is not how it ends. | 一定还有别的办法 不该是这样的结局 |
[30:51] | And if it is? | 如果就是呢? |
[30:54] | If this is all I have… | 如果这就是我的一生 |
[30:59] | …I’ve had a lot. | 那我已经拥有很多了 |
[31:01] | I had Monique, and I had Tim. | 我有莫妮克,我有提姆 |
[31:07] | And I had someone who fought for me from the moment you met me. | 还有你从认识我的那刻开始 就一直坚定地守护着我 |
[31:12] | Davina. | 黛维娜 |
[31:14] | Most people don’t get that even if they live to be 100. | 许多人即使活到一百岁 都得不到这一切 |
[31:22] | Marcel, I’m ready. | 马赛尔,我准备好了 |
[31:46] | Fire. | 火 |
[32:16] | -Do you believe in the Harvest? -I believe. | – 你相信收获祭吗? – 我相信 |
[33:24] | After the Harvest comes the reaping. | 收获之后将迎来收割 |
[33:28] | Their sacrifice is made and accepted. | 她们献祭已完成并被接受 |
[33:32] | We call upon our elders to resurrect your chosen ones. | 我们召唤长老 复活被选中者 |
[33:50] | We call upon our elders to resurrect your chosen ones. | 我们召唤长老 复活被选中者 |
[34:00] | Resurrect your chosen ones. | 复活被选中者 |
[34:08] | Please. | 拜托 |
[34:11] | I beg. | 我恳求你们 |
[34:19] | SOPHlE: No. | 不 |
[35:06] | -That won’t bring her back, you know. | 这样也不能让她起死回生 你知道吗? |
[35:08] | -This is your fault. | 这是你的错 |
[35:09] | I should have never let you anywhere near her. | 我不应该让你接近她 |
[35:11] | -Marcel. -This city was fine before you came. | – 马赛尔 – 在你来之前,这个城市一切都很好 |
[35:15] | We were fine! | 我们都很好 |
[35:16] | Davina was safe! She was in control! | 黛维娜很安全 她将自己控制得很好 |
[35:19] | If you hadn’t gotten her worked up, if you hadn’t killed that boy! | 如果你没惹她生气 如果你没杀了那个男孩 |
[35:22] | My condolences the girl is gone, but don’t lose perspective. | 对她的死我深感哀悼 但不要失去理智 |
[35:25] | We still have our community. The vampires of this town– | 我们还有自己的社区 这座城市所有的吸血鬼 |
[35:28] | I don’t care about the vampires! | 我根本不在乎这些吸血鬼 |
[35:31] | She is dead! | 她死了 |
[35:34] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗? |
[35:44] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:46] | You may think I know nothing of your grief, | 你也许觉得我一点都不了解你的痛苦 |
[35:49] | but you are wrong. | 但你错了 |
[35:55] | In the days after I fled this city, I thought you were dead. | 在我逃离这座城市之后的日子里 我以为你死了 |
[36:01] | It was years before I could speak your name, | 好多年我都不敢提起你的名字 |
[36:03] | so keenly did I feel that loss. | 那种失去的感觉格外强烈 |
[36:08] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[36:12] | I’m sorry. | 真的很遗憾 |
[36:21] | -Are you ready to forgive me yet? -It’s not that easy, Hayley. | – 你打算原谅我了吗? – 没那么容易的,海莉 |
[36:26] | Elijah, I was wrong to go through your journals. | 以利亚,我不该偷看你的日记 |
[36:29] | I was wrong to tell Sophie about Celeste. | 我不该告诉苏菲关于莎莉丝特的事 |
[36:33] | But after everything that happened today, | 但在经历过今天这一切之后 |
[36:35] | I don’t know why we can’t see past this. | 我不明白为什么我们不能放下这件事 |
[36:38] | And you of all people should know why. | 在所有人中,你最该知道为什么 |
[36:41] | During my fever in the bayou, you were inside my mind. | 当我在河口高烧不退时 你看到了我的内心 |
[36:44] | -You know what Celeste means to me. -Don’t you mean meant to you? | – 你知道莎莉丝特在我心中的位置 – 难道不是曾经的位置吗? |
[36:47] | No. | 不是 |
[36:49] | Do you have any idea how rare love is? | 你知道爱有多么难得吗? |
[36:53] | In a thousand years, I have found it but twice. | 在一千年里,我只遇到过两次 |
[36:55] | And when I have, I have honored it. | 一旦我拥有,我就会好好珍惜 |
[36:59] | I know what a promise means to you, Elijah. | 我知道承诺对你意义重大,以利亚 |
[37:04] | But you made it 200 years ago. | 但那是两百年前的承诺了 |
[37:08] | I live the in the now. | 而我活在当下 |
[37:09] | If I feel something, I act. | 如果我感受到了什么,我会马上行动 |
[37:12] | If I want something, I take it. | 如果我渴望什么,我会主动争取 |
[37:16] | I won’t choose the dead over the living. | 我不会因为逝者而冷落生者 |
[37:18] | So why are you? | 而你为什么要这样呢? |
[37:26] | I’m sorry, Elijah. | 对不起,以利亚 |
[38:09] | KLAUS: This whole thing was doomed from the start, you know? | 这一切从一开始就注定是个悲剧 |
[38:13] | Yes, we saved the city. | 是的,我们拯救了这个城市 |
[38:15] | I’m not complaining about the witches losing their power. | 倒不是说女巫们失去法力不好 |
[38:18] | But this did not go down the way I thought it would. | 但这的确不是我预想的结局 |
[38:26] | You surprised me, though. You were quite resourceful today. | 不过你倒是让我大吃一惊 你今天还真是足智多谋 |
[38:30] | How did you find them down at the docks? | 你是怎么在码头找到他们的? |
[38:34] | You’re not the only one with clever little spies in the Quarter, Nik. | 在法语区可不只你一个人有间谋,尼克 |
[38:41] | Sometimes I think I don’t give you your due, little sister. | 有时我真觉得自己低估了你,妹妹 |
[38:51] | I knew Elijah’s plan was mad, but I really thought it would work. | 我知道以利亚的计划很疯狂 但我真的以为会成功 |
[38:57] | So did l. | 我也是 |
[39:00] | I was sure Davina would survive. | 我真以为黛维娜会活下来 |
[39:02] | There was so much life in her. | 她那么有生命力 |
[39:09] | What about the power? | 那些法力呢? |
[39:13] | Four were supposed to rise, and none did. | 四个人本该复活的,但一个都没有 |
[39:20] | Where did all that power go? | 那些法力去哪了? |
[41:03] | -Why are we here? -Someone called us forth. | – 我们为什么在这里? – 有人召唤我们 |
[41:07] | Who? | 是谁? |
[41:09] | SABlNE: I did. | 是我 |
[41:14] | Sabine! What’s the meaning of this? | 莎宾,这是为什么? |
[41:17] | Bastiana, I’ve had to endure people calling me “Sabine” | 贝丝蒂娜,这一年来 |
[41:20] | for almost a year now. | 我都得忍受人们叫我“莎宾” |
[41:23] | I’d appreciate it if you’d call me by my real name. | 如果你们能叫我的真名,我会很感激的 |
[41:27] | Celeste. | 叫我莎莉丝特 |