| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | REBEKAH: Previously on The Originals… | |
| [00:02] | Our community is under attack. | 我们的社区正遭受攻击 | 
| [00:06] | They’re declaring war on us. | 她们是在向我们宣战 | 
| [00:07] | All his life, there has only ever been one man | 他这一生只真正害怕过 | 
| [00:09] | he has truly feared. My father, Mikael. | 一个人,我的父亲麦可 | 
| [00:12] | All we need is a witch who can help us find him. | 我们只需要一个能帮我们找到他的女巫 | 
| [00:14] | -Celeste. -How did you know? | – 莎莉丝特 – 你怎么发现的? | 
| [00:16] | If you have come here seeking revenge, don’t– | 如果你是来报仇的… | 
| [00:17] | Oh, I’ll have my revenge. Starting with Klaus. | 仇我一定会报 从克劳斯开始 | 
| [00:20] | He is gonna know pain and torment like he’s never felt before. | 他会尝到前所未有的痛苦和折磨 | 
| [00:23] | Then that leaves Rebekah, the tragic sister. | 然后就剩下蕾贝卡 你悲惨的妹妹 | 
| [00:27] | She’s about to find herself in quite the predicament. | 她马上就会发现自己深陷窘境 | 
| [00:29] | Genevieve knows where your sister is. | 洁妮薇知道你妹妹在哪 | 
| [00:31] | Bastianna has Klaus tucked away someplace safe. | 贝丝蒂娜把克劳斯 藏在一个安全的地方 | 
| [00:34] | I guess always isn’t forever, after all. | 我想“永远”终究不会是永恒 | 
| [01:39] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里? | 
| [02:17] | How the hell did I get here? | 我怎么会在这里? | 
| [02:36] | -Genevieve. -Rebekah. | – 洁妮薇 – 蕾卡贝 | 
| [02:39] | Tell me you’re not leaving, already. I thought we might reminisce. | 这么快就要走了吗? 我们还没好好叙叙旧呢 | 
| [03:13] | 剧名:地狱归来之人 | |
| [03:18] | 主演:约瑟夫摩根 | |
| [03:22] | 主演:丹尼尔吉利斯 | |
| [03:25] | 主演:克莱儿荷特 | |
| [03:28] | (CLANGlNG SOUNDS) | 主演:菲比托金 | 
| [03:33] | 主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯 | |
| [03:44] | My siblings have been taken. Where are they? | 我的弟弟妹妹被抓走了,他们在哪? 主演:莉雅派普斯 | 
| [03:47] | You’re interrupting my Aunt Sophie’s consecration. | 你打断了我苏菲阿姨的献祭仪式 主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔 | 
| [03:55] | -How did this happen? -Aunt Sophie was a casualty of war. | – 她怎么死的? – 苏菲阿姨是战争的牺牲品 | 
| [03:59] | Monique, I recommend you give me what I want | 莫妮克,我建议你给我我想要的 | 
| [04:01] | unless, of course, you’d like me to level this place | 除非你希望我把这里 | 
| [04:03] | and everything in it. | 夷为平地 | 
| [04:04] | That won’t be necessary. | 没这个必要 制片:克里斯多福贺利尔 | 
| [04:07] | I have a message for you. | 我有个消息给你 制片:兰斯安德森 | 
| [04:09] | From Celeste. | 是来自莎莉丝特的 | 
| [04:27] | To find what you’re looking for, follow the path she left behind. | 若想找到你要找的 跟随她留下的线索 | 
| [04:37] | 制片:邦妮怀斯 | |
| [05:04] | What the hell are you doing, you ruthless bitch? | 你到底想干嘛,冷血的贱人? 编剧:艾胥莉莱尔,巴特尼克森 | 
| [05:07] | 导演:麦特海斯廷 | |
| [05:09] | Poor Rebekah. You should rest. | 可怜的蕾贝卡 你应该好好休息 | 
| [05:13] | You’re looking a little piqued. | 你看起来有些憔悴 | 
| [05:20] | Of course, that’s to be expected, | 不过这也难免 | 
| [05:23] | given the rather impressive amount of werewolf venom in your system. | 毕竟你的体内有着不少的狼人毒液 | 
| [05:27] | How did you like that wolf-boy, by the way? | 顺便问问,你对那个 狼人小伙子还中意吗? | 
| [05:30] | I thought he seemed like your type. Trashy and willing. | 我想他应该是你喜欢的类型 放荡低俗,千依百顺 | 
| [05:34] | If I weren’t so bloody sick, I’d rip your head off. | 如果不是我太虚弱了 我一定会把你的头拧下来 | 
| [05:36] | But you are sick. | 但你确实病了 | 
| [05:38] | And comforting the sick always was a talent of mine. | 而照顾病人正是我的长处 | 
| [05:43] | I take care of my friends. | 我会照顾我的朋友 | 
| [05:47] | We were friends, weren’t we? | 我们曾是朋友,不是吗? | 
| [05:51] | Of course we were. | 我们当然是 | 
| [05:54] | (ECHOlNG) We were friends, weren’t we? | 我们曾是朋友,不是吗? | 
| [05:56] | (1919年 纽奥良) | |
| [05:59] | There, there. | 没事,没事 | 
| [06:03] | Unidentified sick man. | 身份不明的病人 | 
| [06:08] | That can’t be good. | 这看起来可不妙 | 
| [06:11] | You, Red. | 你,红发女 | 
| [06:20] | Here. Try to take a sip of this. | 来,喝点这个 | 
| [06:28] | Just like magic. | 就跟魔法一样 | 
| [06:30] | But then, again, what would you expect | 但话说回来,一个女巫施的 | 
| [06:32] | from a practicing witch? | 不是魔法还是什么呢? | 
| [06:36] | It’s a simple, herbal remedy. | 这只是简单的草药疗法 | 
| [06:37] | Won’t stop the inevitable | 虽然不能阻止死亡 | 
| [06:39] | but it should ease his pain and quiet his lungs. | 但至少能减轻他的痛苦和肺部的负担 | 
| [06:42] | For a while, at least. | 应该能管用一阵子 | 
| [06:44] | You’re quite good at this, Miss– What was your name, again? | 这份工作你真拿手… 你叫什么名字来着? | 
| [06:48] | -Genevieve. -Lovely. | – 洁妮薇 – 真好听 | 
| [06:52] | Perhaps you could give me some pointers. | 或许你可以给我一些指点 | 
| [06:54] | Certainly. Though it is a bit odd. | 当然没问题,但我有点不明白 | 
| [06:59] | A vampire, serving as nurse. | 一个吸血鬼来当护士 | 
| [07:01] | Please, darling, I’m an Original vampire. | 拜托,亲爱的,我是个吸血鬼真祖 | 
| [07:04] | If my city is under attack from this nasty influenza, | 如果我的城市遭受严重的流感 | 
| [07:06] | it is my duty to lend a hand. | 我有责任伸出援手 | 
| [07:08] | Besides, if this entire lot dies, who’d be left to eat? | 再说,要是人都死光了 那我吃什么呢? | 
| [07:14] | You’re wicked. | 你可真淘气 | 
| [07:16] | You know, I think you and l are going to be fast friends. | 我觉得我们俩会成为好朋友的 | 
| [07:19] | What say, you join me at this swell, little jazz joint | 今晚你跟我一起去一间 超赞的爵士乐酒吧如何? | 
| [07:23] | I’ve discovered on Basin Street tonight? | 我在贝森街上发现的 | 
| [07:25] | We can toast to the health of New Orleans. | 我们可以为纽奥良的健康干杯 | 
| [07:31] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不确定 | 
| [07:36] | You, you should come too. | 你,你也来吧 | 
| [07:38] | After playing angels of mercy all day, | 扮演了一整天的白衣天使 | 
| [07:41] | I’d say we all deserve some fun. | 我们都应该开心一下 | 
| [08:04] | Anything? | 有何发现? | 
| [08:05] | They’re putting eyes and ears out everywhere. | 他们四处散布眼线 | 
| [08:07] | Daywalkers are working every contact we got. | 日行者在跟我们的每一个线人接触 | 
| [08:09] | Cops, dock-workers, guys in the Treme. Word is out. | 警察、码头工人、郊区的人 已经放话出去了 | 
| [08:12] | Anyone trying to earn favor with me gets a lifetime of it, | 任何想要讨好我的人 一旦找到他们 | 
| [08:14] | -if they find them. -Good. I need a pen and paper. | – 就能得我青睐一辈子 – 很好,给我笔和纸 | 
| [08:19] | Hey. Am I taking orders from you, now? | 嘿,我现在是听你差遣了吗? | 
| [08:22] | Or are we in this together? | 还是说我们该携手解决呢? | 
| [08:24] | Pen and paper, Marcellus. Now. | 给我笔和纸,马赛尔,立刻 | 
| [08:27] | I want her back just as much as you do, you know. | 我跟你一样迫切希望能找到她 | 
| [08:31] | Both of them. | 找到他们两个 | 
| [08:37] | -Hayley? -Elijah. You’re back. | – 海莉 – 以利亚,你回来了 | 
| [08:41] | Did you find anything? | 有什么发…现吗? | 
| [08:47] | What is happening? | 怎么回事? | 
| [08:48] | I need you to make a list of these names. Please. | 我要你把这些名字列个清单 拜托了 | 
| [08:55] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [09:11] | “Sabine.” Elijah, what is this? | “莎宾” 以利亚,这是什么? | 
| [09:14] | I believe they represent the names | 我觉得这些应该是 | 
| [09:16] | of women Celeste inhabited for the past two centuries. | 过去两百年里 莎莉丝特寄身的女人的名字 | 
| [09:19] | It’s called the devinette. It’s old-school, kind of a riddle. | 这叫做猜谜 是种传统游戏,有点类似谜语 | 
| [09:22] | Witches use them to teach their kids. | 女巫用这个方法教孩子 | 
| [09:24] | Solve it and it disappears. | 解开谜语,文字便会消失 | 
| [09:25] | Why? What’s the point? | 为什么?这么做有什么意义? | 
| [09:28] | Celeste forced me to make a choice between yourself and my siblings | 莎莉丝特强迫我 在你和我的弟妹之间做出选择 | 
| [09:30] | and now, she means to mock that choice, | 现在她要嘲笑我的选择 | 
| [09:32] | taunting me with a childish game. | 用一个小孩子的游戏嘲讽我 | 
| [09:35] | The longer the game, the more they suffer. | 游戏时间越长,他们受越多苦 | 
| [09:38] | So, to find Niklaus and Rebekah, we need to solve this riddle. | 要找到尼克劳斯和蕾贝卡 我们得解开这个谜 | 
| [09:42] | The solution lies somewhere in these names. | 谜底就在这些名字里 | 
| [09:45] | The name next to Sabine, “Annie LaFleur.” | 莎宾旁边的名字“安妮拉福勒” | 
| [09:49] | She’s a witch that was shunned from her coven just over a year ago. | 她是个女巫,在一年多以前 被族群孤立 | 
| [09:51] | I never knew why but I can find out. | 不知道什么原因,但我会查明 | 
| [10:13] | GENEVlEVE: You poor thing. | 可怜的东西 | 
| [10:21] | Don’t worry. I’m here to help. | 别担心,我是来帮你的 | 
| [10:53] | MAN: Annie was a good girl. | 安妮是个好女孩 | 
| [10:55] | Witches done her wrong, shunning her like that. | 女巫们冤枉她了,不该那样孤立她 | 
| [10:58] | Saying that she’s doing dark magic. There’s no way. | 她们说安妮使用黑魔法 这绝不可能 | 
| [11:02] | They had proof. | 但她们有证据 | 
| [11:06] | So she just quit. | 所以她了结了自己 | 
| [11:10] | I can’t really blame her for that. | 我实在是不能因此责备她 | 
| [11:12] | Because once you’ve been shunned, | 因为一旦你被孤立 | 
| [11:14] | what’s the point of going on? You know? | 那还有什么理由继续活下去呢,对吧? | 
| [11:19] | -She killed herself? -ELlJAH: Yes. | – 她自杀了? – 对 | 
| [11:21] | Drowned herself in the Mississippi to be precise. | 确切地说,她投入了密西西比河 | 
| [11:24] | Celeste had clearly tired of the body | 很显然,莎莉丝特厌倦了那副身躯 | 
| [11:25] | and was ready to take Sabine’s. | 并已准备寄身莎宾 | 
| [11:26] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? | 
| [11:28] | She leapt to her death from the very location | 她跳河自杀的地方 | 
| [11:30] | Celeste and I had our first kiss. | 就是我跟莎莉丝特初吻的地方 | 
| [11:32] | Poetic, I guess, in a creepy, vendetta kind of way. | 真够诗意的,用这种恐怖的 复仇性的方式 | 
| [11:35] | All these names, these lives, stolen, | 那些名字,那些生命 | 
| [11:38] | that Celeste might take her revenge. | 莎莉丝特偷走它们就为了复仇 | 
| [11:39] | I suppose we have no choice but to see where they take us. | 我们似乎别无选择 只能继续追查 | 
| [11:42] | Hayley, I have to go. I’ll call you back. | 海莉,我先挂了,回头打给你 | 
| [11:44] | -Elijah, wait. -What is it? | – 以利亚,等等 – 怎么了? | 
| [11:50] | Ask Marcel if he knows anything about a name on that list. | 问问马赛尔知不知道名单上的一个人 | 
| [11:54] | Brynne Deveraux. | 布琳德弗罗 | 
| [11:56] | Sophie said that it was her family’s bloodline | 苏菲说对新月狼族下诅咒的 | 
| [11:58] | that put the curse on the Crescent Wolves | 是她家族里的一个成员 | 
| [12:00] | but Celeste said that she was the only one that could break it. | 但莎莉丝特说只有她能够破解 | 
| [12:03] | If Brynne Deveraux was actually Celeste, | 如果布琳德弗罗下咒的时候 | 
| [12:04] | when she cast the spell, then, maybe Celeste can still break it. | 其实是莎莉丝特 那么也许莎莉丝特能够解除 | 
| [12:08] | I’ll see what he knows. | 我问问他吧 | 
| [12:10] | Elijah? | 以利亚 | 
| [12:13] | I’m really sorry that you’re going through this. | 我很抱歉让你经历这些事 | 
| [12:16] | If I’d known that Celeste had made you choose who to help– | 要是我知道莎莉丝特会逼你选择救谁… | 
| [12:19] | You were going to die in that fire, Hayley, | 你会葬身火海的,海莉 | 
| [12:21] | along with my brother’s child. | 我弟弟的孩子也一样 | 
| [12:24] | There was no choice. | 我别无选择 | 
| [12:33] | My wound isn’t healing. | 我的伤口没有自愈 | 
| [12:35] | The amount of dark magic contained in that blade, | 那把刀里有着很强大的黑魔法 | 
| [12:38] | it’s gonna take a little while. | 完全恢复需要一段时间 | 
| [12:39] | You’re one of them, aren’t you? | 你也是其中一员吧? | 
| [12:42] | The witches back from the dead, seeking vengeance. | 死而复生的女巫 想要复仇 | 
| [12:46] | Why show me kindness? | 为什么对我仁慈? | 
| [12:52] | You never did anything to me. | 你没有伤害过我 | 
| [12:54] | And the truth is, seeing you like this, | 而且,看到你这样 | 
| [12:58] | I can’t help but pity you. | 我不由得同情你 | 
| [13:00] | Well, then, betray the others and stand with me. | 那就背叛其他人站到我这边吧 | 
| [13:03] | I will reward you in ways you cannot possibly fathom. | 我会给你 你无法想像的丰厚报酬 | 
| [13:12] | Klaus Mikaelson offering a deal to little, old me? | 克劳斯米卡森居然要求跟我做交易? | 
| [13:16] | I should be flattered. | 我真是受宠若惊啊 | 
| [13:18] | But first, we need to have a talk about your sister. | 不过… 我们得先聊聊你妹妹的事 | 
| [13:26] | Rebekah is of no concern to you. If you mean to harm her… | 蕾贝卡跟你没关系 如果你敢伤害她… | 
| [13:30] | (GROANS) The protective brother. | 你这哥哥对她可真好 | 
| [13:33] | Shame that loyalty isn’t reciprocated. | 真遗憾,她对你可不那么忠诚 | 
| [13:36] | But then, I’m no stranger to Rebekah’s treachery. | 不过,我也许没资格评判她 | 
| [13:40] | Something you and l have in common. | 我们也都曾背叛过别人 | 
| [13:44] | Here. Drink. | 来,喝了吧 | 
| [13:50] | I’m just trying to help you. Heal you. | 我是想帮你 治好你 | 
| [13:53] | Get you to see the truth | 让你看到真相 | 
| [13:56] | that’s been right in front of you for almost a century. | 其实这一百年来,真相一直在你眼前 | 
| [14:12] | Your sister had an unfortunate run-in | 你妹妹昨晚和一群狼 | 
| [14:14] | with some wolves, last night. | 发生了惨烈的冲突 | 
| [14:15] | I imagine you’re tasting the venom in her blood. | 我想你尝到她血中的毒液了 | 
| [14:19] | It’s the only way I can show you what you need to see. | 只有这样我才能让你看到 你应该看到的真相 | 
| [14:27] | In her weakened state, | 在她虚弱的时候 | 
| [14:28] | I’ll be able to guide her down Memory Lane. | 我才能帮她回忆往事 | 
| [14:32] | That’s how I’m gonna have my revenge. | 这就是我复仇的方式 | 
| [14:36] | By showing you her betrayal. | 让你看看她的背叛 | 
| [14:42] | Niklaus. | 尼克劳斯 | 
| [15:14] | Marcel. Have some respect. | 马赛尔,放尊重点 | 
| [15:17] | Yeah, I don’t think they mind. | 他们应该不会介意 | 
| [15:25] | Did you ask Genevieve about doing the spell? | 你跟洁妮薇谈施咒的事了吗? | 
| [15:28] | I will. When the time is right. | 我会的,现在时机未到 | 
| [15:32] | Rebekah. You been hanging around that witch for weeks | 蕾贝卡 几周来,你一直在那女巫身边转 | 
| [15:34] | waiting for the time to be right. | 等待着合适时机 | 
| [15:37] | She wasn’t supposed to become your sidekick. | 她不应该成为你的朋友 | 
| [15:41] | One little spell and we could finally be together, | 只要一个咒语,我们就能真正 | 
| [15:43] | for real. | 在一起了 | 
| [15:46] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么? | 
| [15:47] | She’s a sweet girl, is all. | 她是个好女孩,就这样 | 
| [15:50] | If you must know, I feel badly for using her. | 你非要弄个明白 其实利用她令我很难受 | 
| [15:53] | Then, we’ll find another witch. | 那我们就再找别的女巫 | 
| [15:54] | One you don’t have to fake a friendship with. | 一个用不着你跟她假装友好的 | 
| [16:01] | Unless you changed your mind. | 除非你改变主意了 | 
| [16:05] | I want to wake up with you in our home, | 我想我们有自己的家,同床共枕 | 
| [16:09] | in the bed that we share. | 醒来有你在身边 | 
| [16:10] | I want to walk down the street with you by my side | 我想和你一起散步 | 
| [16:13] | so that everyone knows that you are mine and I am yours. | 让所有人都知道,你是我的 我是你的 | 
| [16:17] | I don’t want to be afraid | 我不想因为爱你而活在 | 
| [16:18] | of what my brother will do to me for loving you. | 担心哥哥怎么对付我的惶恐中 | 
| [16:22] | If this is the only way to get it, then… | 如果这是唯一的一办法,那么… | 
| [16:26] | No, my mind hasn’t changed. | 我不会改变心意 | 
| [16:45] | I didn’t know anyone was in here, I’m so sorry. | 我不知道有人在这里 真对不起 | 
| [16:50] | Genevieve. | 洁妮薇 | 
| [16:52] | Genevieve, wait. | 洁妮薇,等等 | 
| [17:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [17:02] | So, this is your great betrayal? | 这就是你说的背叛啊 | 
| [17:05] | My sister and Marcel, | 我妹妹和马赛尔 | 
| [17:07] | they’ve been sneaking around behind my back | 他们背着我偷偷摸摸 | 
| [17:09] | for the better part of two centuries. | 在一起厮混了两百年 | 
| [17:11] | Yes. Against all your warnings. | 是的,全然无视你的警告 | 
| [17:15] | You’d disciplined them for it, before, had you not? | 你曾为此教训过他们 不是吗? | 
| [17:19] | Harshly, I understand. | 一定很严厉,我明白 | 
| [17:21] | -I have my reasons. -Oh, you don’t have to convince me. | – 我有我的理由 – 你不需要说服我 | 
| [17:26] | As far as I’m concerned, you only needed one. | 依我看 你只需要一个理由 | 
| [17:31] | That it suited you. | 就是对你有好处 | 
| [17:36] | Have you ever read the Old Testament, Nik? | 你读过“旧约”吗,尼克? | 
| [17:39] | You see… | 你瞧 | 
| [17:42] | …God wasn’t powerful because he was right. | 上帝不是因为有道理才强大 | 
| [17:47] | He was right because he was powerful. | 而是因为强大才有道理 | 
| [17:51] | I don’t know what you’re playing at. | 我不知道你在玩什么花样 | 
| [17:55] | But if the sum total of your plan to turn me against my sister | 但如果让我和我妹反目 | 
| [17:58] | was this revelation, | 是你整个计划的目的 | 
| [18:00] | this will have been a wholly ineffective endeavor. | 那你就白费力气了 | 
| [18:03] | You poor thing. | 可怜的家伙 | 
| [18:05] | After a thousand years, | 一千年过去了 | 
| [18:07] | dishonesty from your family has come to be expected. | 你们家族的虚伪本性依旧 | 
| [18:10] | I wish that was the sum total of their treachery. | 我倒希望他们的背叛行为不过如此 | 
| [18:15] | Unfortunately, it’s not. | 不幸的是,不止如此 | 
| [18:32] | (STAMMERlNG) What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎么样? | 
| [18:36] | Well, I assume you’re familiar with this pigsty. | 我想你对这猪圈很熟悉吧 | 
| [18:41] | Quite appropriately known as “The Pit.” | 被称为“坑”真是再合适不过 | 
| [18:44] | See, awkwardly enough, only weeks ago, | 是这样,很不巧的 几周前 | 
| [18:47] | a group of human beings, just like yourself, | 有一群像你这样的人类 | 
| [18:49] | slaughtered many of the companions of the vampires | 杀了许多现在站在你面前的 | 
| [18:51] | that you see assembled before you here. | 吸血鬼的同伴 | 
| [18:54] | You run the records room at City Hall. | 你在市政厅掌管档案室 | 
| [18:57] | We’re told the former mayor kept a detailed record | 听说前任市长有一份关于 | 
| [18:59] | of the supernatural community. | 超自然群体的详细记录 | 
| [19:01] | A ledger of names of witches, werewolves and vampires, | 一份列有女巫、狼人和吸血鬼的名单 | 
| [19:03] | specifically, their death records. | 确切说,是他们的死亡名单 | 
| [19:06] | We need it. | 我们需要它 | 
| [19:08] | I don’t know where it is. | 我不知道它在哪里 | 
| [19:09] | I think we both know that’s a fib. Anyone feeling hungry? | 我想大家都知道这是唬人的 你们有谁饿了吗? | 
| [19:12] | (VAMPlRES SNARLlNG) Okay, okay, wait. | 好吧,好吧,等一下 | 
| [19:16] | They moved the records after the mayor died. | 市长死后,他们就把档案转移了 | 
| [19:20] | They’re at the sacristy of Saint Anne’s Church. | 存放在圣安妮教堂的圣器室里 | 
| [19:23] | You see? | 瞧 | 
| [19:26] | There. | 乖 | 
| [19:29] | Wasn’t so difficult now, was it? | 也没多难,对吧? | 
| [19:50] | Rough day? | 很不顺的一天? | 
| [19:53] | Oh, Beks. Those bites are looking nasty. | 瞧你,小贝卡 你的伤口看起来好吓人 | 
| [20:00] | Why make me relive the past? We both know how it ends. | 为什么要让我回到过去? 我们都知道结局如何 | 
| [20:04] | You and I both know. | 你和我知道 | 
| [20:06] | But I thought your brother might like to hear our story. | 但我想你哥哥应该会想知道我们的故事 | 
| [20:09] | So I linked your mind to his. You’re gonna show him everything. | 所以我把你们俩的意识连结起来了 你自己会告诉他一切的 | 
| [20:14] | No. No, please, don’t do that to me, I’ll do anything. | 不,别这样对我,我什么都答应你 | 
| [20:17] | It’s too late, friend. | 太迟了,朋友 | 
| [20:49] | Marcel, here’s another name from our list, “Brynne Deveraux”? | 马赛尔,这里又有一个名单中的名字 布琳德弗罗 | 
| [20:53] | Says here she drowned herself some 20 years ago. | 这里说她20多年前自己溺水而亡 | 
| [20:55] | Do you recognize the name? | 你认得这名字吗? | 
| [20:56] | Brynne? Yeah, yeah, we used to hang out, knock around a bit. | 布琳?是啊,我们曾经一起玩过 寻欢作乐什么的 | 
| [21:00] | You can spare me the details, please. | 细节就不用说了 | 
| [21:01] | She used to do some spells for me now and then. | 她那时偶尔为我施一些咒语 | 
| [21:04] | Girl had power. | 很厉害的一个女孩 | 
| [21:07] | Cursed a whole pack of werewolves | 就因为一个狼群惹了我 | 
| [21:08] | just because they were pissing me off. | 就把他们全部诅咒了 | 
| [21:10] | Speaking of… | 说到这个… | 
| [21:12] | What do you think Klaus is gonna do | 你认为当克劳斯发现你不顾他受折磨 | 
| [21:13] | once he finds out that you left him to suffer, | 赶去救海莉和她的狼人朋友 | 
| [21:16] | while you saved Hayley and her wolf friends. | 他会是什么反应? | 
| [21:17] | Let’s avoid discussing matters that are not your concern, | 与你无关的事我们就别讨论了吧 | 
| [21:19] | shall we, Marcellus? | 好吗,马赛勒斯? | 
| [21:20] | Oh, come on, Elijah. I got guys all over this city. | 得了吧,以利亚 这个城市里到处都是我的人 | 
| [21:23] | You honestly think that I don’t know | 你真以为我不知道 | 
| [21:24] | that the Crescent Wolves had a little family reunion | 新月族的狼人们昨晚在种植园 | 
| [21:26] | out at the plantation last night? | 举行了家庭聚会吗? | 
| [21:29] | Thanks for letting the house burn, by the way. Good riddance. | 顺便谢谢你让那房子烧毁了 也算是个解脱 | 
| [21:33] | But my question is: What’s Hayley doing with that bunch? | 但我要问的是 海莉为什么会和那些人在一起? | 
| [21:37] | Marcel, I’m aware of your history with this city’s wolves | 马赛尔,我知道你之前 与这里的狼群不合 | 
| [21:39] | and I assume you understand that if you lay a finger upon Hayley, | 我也希望你明白 如果你敢打海莉的主意 | 
| [21:42] | it will be the last thing you do on this Earth. | 那将成为你在这世上的绝响 | 
| [21:44] | Okay. I see I hit a nerve. | 好,看来我触碰到禁区了 | 
| [21:48] | And just when we were getting along. | 我还以为我们相处得不错呢 | 
| [21:51] | We were right. | 我们猜对了 | 
| [21:53] | Every name upon my flesh signifies a witch who died | 我身上的每一个名字 都是死于自杀的女巫 | 
| [21:56] | by her own hand, all but one. | 除了一个人 | 
| [21:58] | “Clara Summerlin.” | 克莱拉桑莫林 | 
| [22:02] | -Ring any bells? -None. | – 有印象吗? – 没有 | 
| [22:04] | Okay, well, if she didn’t off herself, | 好吧 如果她不是死于自杀 | 
| [22:06] | -then how’d she die? -lnfluenza. Epidemic of 1919. | – 那是怎么死的呢? – 流感,1919年的流行病 | 
| [22:24] | I suppose we have our answer. | 看来我们找到答案了 | 
| [22:28] | Only I have no idea what it means. | 只是不知道这答案的含义 | 
| [23:03] | (GASPS) Please. | 不要,拜托 | 
| [23:13] | Your sister’s tryst with Marcel was only the beginning. | 你妹妹与马赛尔的私会仅仅是个开始 | 
| [23:17] | You see, the burden of your condemnation | 你看,你身上背负的谴责 | 
| [23:20] | had become too great. | 太多了 | 
| [23:22] | And as a result, your deepest fear came to pass. | 因此,你内心最深的恐惧成为了现实 | 
| [23:25] | That their love for each other would overshadow their love for you. | 那就是他们对彼此的爱 远远超过了他们对你的爱 | 
| [23:28] | Turn it into hate. | 还转化成为恨 | 
| [23:31] | Nik, they conspired to rid themselves of you for good. | 尼克,他们密谋永远摆脱掉你 | 
| [23:50] | You’re anything but. | 你绝对不是 | 
| [23:57] | Okay, next round’s on me. | 好,下一轮我请 | 
| [23:59] | Clara Summerlin, no. I’ll be soused. | 克莱拉桑莫林,不要啦 我会醉的 | 
| [24:02] | Get it, while you can, it’s the last real gin in the city. | 能喝就喝吧,这可是城里仅剩的美酒了 | 
| [24:10] | Bartender? | 酒保 | 
| [24:14] | You’re nothing like I thought you’d be | 你和我初次见你时想像的 | 
| [24:15] | when I first met you. | 一点都不像 | 
| [24:17] | I was brought up to think your kind were– | 从小我就被教导,你们这种生物都是… | 
| [24:20] | -Well… -An abomination of nature? | – 那个… – 天生的怪物吗? | 
| [24:24] | You’re anything but. | 你绝对不是 | 
| [24:26] | Not just you, your whole family is so… | 不只是你,你全家都很… | 
| [24:32] | …elegant. | 优雅 | 
| [24:34] | Yes, I agree, Elijah is quite peerless. | 是啊,我同意,以利亚确实无可挑剔 | 
| [24:36] | I don’t know, I mean, he’s nice and all. | 我不知道,我是说,他很好,但是… | 
| [24:38] | But if I had to go for one Mikaelson boy. | 如果只能让我选一个米卡森家的男人… | 
| [24:44] | Klaus? | 克劳斯? | 
| [24:46] | Genevieve, who would’ve thought a saintly, little witch like you | 洁妮薇,谁会想到 像你这样圣洁的小女巫 | 
| [24:49] | would go for the bad boys? | 会喜欢坏小子呢? | 
| [24:52] | I knew we were destined to be friends. | 我就知道我们一定会成为朋友 | 
| [24:56] | Martini, please. | 麻烦给我马丁尼 | 
| [24:59] | Don’t move. Please. | 别动,拜托 | 
| [25:02] | Allow me. | 让我来吧 | 
| [25:11] | Keep it. It’s yours. | 留着吧,送你了 | 
| [25:17] | Well, there’s a load of us Mikaelsons. | 米卡森家有很多人呢 | 
| [25:19] | If you like bad boys, you’d love my brother, Kol. | 如果你喜欢坏小子 你一定会喜欢我哥哥柯尔 | 
| [25:25] | And where is this mystery brother of yours? | 那你这位神秘的哥哥在哪呢? | 
| [25:27] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 | 
| [25:30] | Like all siblings, we’ve had our ups and downs. | 正如其他兄弟姊妹一样 我们也起起落落的 | 
| [25:33] | Family feuds. | 家族争斗 | 
| [25:36] | In fact, I was thinking of reaching out | 事实上,我正在考虑 | 
| [25:40] | to someone we haven’t seen in a very long while. | 要去联络一个很久没见的人 | 
| [25:43] | I was hoping that maybe you could help me contact them. | 我希望也许你能帮我找到他 | 
| [25:47] | But it would have to be a surprise. No one could know. | 但一定要保密 不能让任何人知道 | 
| [25:52] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [25:54] | You want me to find your brother, Kol? | 你是要我找你哥哥柯尔吗? | 
| [25:58] | Actually, I’d like you to find Mikael. Our father. | 其实我是要你找麦可 我们的父亲 | 
| [26:03] | Enough of your lies! GENEVlEVE: Don’t dismember the messenger. | – 够了,不要再骗人了 – 不要怪送信人 | 
| [26:07] | Part of you must have known. Suspected, at least. | 你内心一定知道 至少怀疑过 | 
| [26:13] | Your father came to New Orleans in 1919 to kill you. | 你父亲曾在1919年 来到纽奥良要杀你 | 
| [26:16] | Did he not? | 是不是? | 
| [26:17] | And as the city burned, he nearly succeeded. | 当城市烧毁时,他差点就成功了 | 
| [26:24] | My family and l | 多年来 | 
| [26:25] | have done some terrible things to each other over the years. | 我和我的家人对彼此做了许多可怕的事 | 
| [26:29] | But Rebekah would not call my father. | 但蕾贝卡绝对不会找我的父亲 | 
| [26:36] | No matter how angry she was. | 不管她有多么愤怒 | 
| [26:38] | It’s sweet of you to believe that. | 你能相信这一切,真难得 | 
| [26:42] | To believe in her. | 如此信任她 | 
| [26:45] | But by the time we’re done here, you’ll know just how wrong you are. | 但等到我们结束时 你就会知道你错得多离谱了 | 
| [27:01] | Hey, look, I found– | 听着,我找到了… | 
| [27:04] | You were right about the Deveraux witch. | 德弗罗女巫的事你说得没错 | 
| [27:06] | Find anything about Clara, the mystery witch? | 找到那个神秘女巫克莱拉的线索了吗? | 
| [27:09] | Not much. | 不多 | 
| [27:10] | She was a nurse at the Fleur-de-Lis Sanatorium. | 她曾是鸢尾花疗养院的护士 | 
| [27:15] | Recognize her? Top row, second from the right. | 认得她吗? 最上排,右边数来第二个 | 
| [27:19] | No. I don’t. | 不,不认识 | 
| [27:23] | Marcel– Marcel? | 马赛尔 马赛尔? | 
| [27:29] | Do I need to remind you that Niklaus and Rebekah | 需要我提醒你尼克劳斯和蕾贝卡 | 
| [27:31] | are somewhere suffering horribly? If you know something… | 正在某处痛苦煎熬吗? 如果你知道什么… | 
| [27:35] | …talk. | 快点说 | 
| [27:38] | Sanatorium. That’s where you’ll find them. | 疗养院,你可以在那里找到他们 | 
| [27:40] | You sure? How do you know? | 你确定吗?你怎么知道? | 
| [27:43] | -I just know. -How do you know? | – 我就是知道 – 你怎么知道的? | 
| [27:51] | If I’m right… | 如果我没想错 | 
| [27:53] | …you need to know exactly what we’re walking into. | 你就得知道我们到底面对的是什么 | 
| [27:57] | We did something, Rebekah and l. | 我和蕾贝卡做了一件事 | 
| [28:02] | I think the witches are trying to use it against her. | 我觉得女巫们在利用这事对付她 | 
| [28:06] | It’s something that you’re not gonna like. | 是你不会喜欢的事 | 
| [28:13] | Are you ready to see more proof? | 你准备好看更多证据了吗? | 
| [28:52] | -GENEVlEVE: What do you see? -KLAUS: My father’s blade. | – 你看到什么了? – 我父亲的刀 | 
| [28:56] | It went missing when I was a boy. | 我小时候它就不见了 | 
| [28:59] | He beat me half-to-death. So sure I had stolen it. | 他把我揍得半死 确信是我偷走了它 | 
| [29:05] | Rebekah was so kind to me in the weeks after the beating | 我被打之后几周,蕾贝卡对我特别好 | 
| [29:07] | I should have known she was the culprit. | 我就该意识到是她干的 | 
| [29:11] | She never could stand weapons were things not meant for girls. | 她最不能忍受别人说 女孩子不可以用武器 | 
| [29:35] | No! | 不! | 
| [29:37] | My sister. | 我的妹妹 | 
| [29:45] | Rebekah. | 蕾贝卡 | 
| [29:48] | Rebekah! | 蕾贝卡! | 
| [29:50] | For the better part of a century, I have wondered how Father found us. | 大半个世纪,我一直想知道 父亲是如何找到我们的 | 
| [29:53] | What foolish mistake that we had made, | 我们到底是犯了什么愚蠢的错误 | 
| [29:55] | to destroy our time in the one place | 才毁了那处有着美好回忆 | 
| [29:56] | that we could finally call home. | 我们终于能称之为家的地方 | 
| [29:58] | Do you know, I even blamed myself for a time, Marcellus. | 你知道吗 责怪自己 我甚至一度 ,马赛勒斯 | 
| [30:05] | -Elijah. -Niklaus treated you like a son. | – 以利亚 – 尼克劳斯把你当儿子一样对待 | 
| [30:08] | -And Rebekah– -I loved her. I still love her. | – 蕾贝卡… – 我爱她,至今仍爱着她 | 
| [30:11] | All we ever wanted was to be together | 我们只是想在一起 | 
| [30:13] | but as long as Klaus was around, that was never gonna happen. | 但只要克劳斯在 那就绝对不可能 | 
| [30:15] | But hey, I guess you wouldn’t know anything about that, huh? | 但是,这些我想你根本不知道吧? | 
| [30:25] | When Niklaus learns the truth, there will be no end to his rage. | 尼克劳斯得知真相后 你能想像他会有多暴怒 | 
| [30:28] | I will not let my sister suffer that wrath. | 我不会让我妹妹承受他的怒火 | 
| [30:36] | Then we need to get to them before he learns the truth. | 那我们得在他得知真相前找到他们 | 
| [30:53] | Just give it up, Rebekah. It’s inevitable at this point. | 放弃吧,蕾贝卡 如今这已是不可避免的了 | 
| [30:58] | -Sabine. -I prefer, Celeste, actually. | – 莎宾 – 其实我更喜欢莎莉丝特这名字 | 
| [31:03] | All these names I’ve had over the years | 这些年来我有过很多名字 | 
| [31:05] | and I still prefer the first. | 我还是喜欢第一个 | 
| [31:07] | Perhaps it was the way it sounded on Elijah’s lips. | 也许是因为我喜欢以利亚念它的感觉吧 | 
| [31:10] | Like a declaration of love. | 就像是爱的宣言 | 
| [31:12] | Oh, he was a good liar. All of you are. | 他真是个撒谎高手 你们都是 | 
| [31:17] | Say what you will about me but Elijah is a good man. | 随你怎么说我 但以利亚是个好人 | 
| [31:20] | Still defending him. Even until the bitter end. | 即使到最后还在为他辫护 | 
| [31:25] | Good. I’m counting on that familial love. | 很好,我就指望着你们的家族亲情呢 | 
| [31:29] | It’ll be the ruin of you all. | 那会毁了你们所有人 | 
| [31:31] | Now that Klaus knows what you’ve done, | 现在克劳斯知道你做的事了 | 
| [31:32] | he’ll never stop until he’s had his revenge. | 不复仇成功他是不会停止的 | 
| [31:34] | He’ll kill Marcel and do something horrible to you. | 他会杀了马赛尔,对你做出可怕的事 | 
| [31:38] | Elijah will never forgive him. | 以利亚绝对不会原谅他 | 
| [31:39] | Your betrayal will ultimately pit brother against brother. | 你的背叛最终会让兄弟反目成仇 | 
| [31:43] | And the fabled “Mikaelson bond” will crumble. | 传说中的米卡森家族将分崩离析 | 
| [31:46] | -I’ll kill you, you bitch. -You already did. | – 我要杀了你,贱人 – 你已经杀过我了 | 
| [31:50] | Though, at the time, I wore a different face. | 不过在那时,我不是这副容貌 | 
| [32:03] | Genevieve, we need to talk. Privately. | 洁妮薇,我们得谈谈 私下谈 | 
| [32:07] | I’ll be fine here, you go ahead. You should wash up, anyway. | 我可以的,你去吧 反正你也该清洗一下了 | 
| [32:12] | Hey. Incinerate that as soon as you can. | 嘿 尽快把那个烧了 | 
| [32:20] | You were the other one. Clara. | 你是另外那个护士,克莱拉 | 
| [32:25] | You should have minded your own business. | 你不该来插手我的事 | 
| [32:27] | I suspected my friend was being exploited. | 我怀疑我的朋友被利用了 | 
| [32:29] | It was my business. | 这就是我的事 | 
| [32:31] | “Call it off.” Are you mad? | 取消咒语,你疯了吗? | 
| [32:32] | I was wrong. | 是我错了 | 
| [32:33] | It was stupid, and impulsive and it will ruin us, Genevieve. | 这太愚蠢,太冲动了 这会毁了我们的,洁妮薇 | 
| [32:38] | Not just Klaus but Elijah too. | 不只是克劳斯,还有以利亚 | 
| [32:41] | I risked tearing our family apart for my own, selfish happiness. | 我自私地为了自己的幸福 冒着将家族摧毁的危险 | 
| [32:44] | I am begging you. Please. Don’t bring Mikael here. | 我请求你,求求你 不要让麦可来到这里 | 
| [32:50] | If Klaus finds out what we have done, | 要是克劳斯发现我们所做的一切 | 
| [32:51] | what you have done… | 你所做的一切 | 
| [32:56] | Klaus will kill me. He’ll kill my entire family. | 克劳斯会杀了我 他会杀了我全家 | 
| [33:00] | Which is exactly why I need you to undo it. | 这正是我要你撤销咒语的原因 | 
| [33:02] | It doesn’t work that way. | 这是不可能的 | 
| [33:03] | There is no “undoing it.” Mikael is coming. | 没办法撤销 麦可就要来了 | 
| [33:06] | The only hope now is tell Klaus the truth. | 现在唯一的希望 就是告诉克劳斯真相 | 
| [33:10] | Confess what we’ve done. | 坦白我们所做的事情 | 
| [33:11] | That is not an option. | 绝对不可以 | 
| [33:12] | He will dagger me and leave me in a box for centuries. | 他会用匕首封住我 把我关在棺材里数个世纪 | 
| [33:14] | You will not say a word. | 你什么都不许说 | 
| [33:19] | You used me. | 你利用了我 | 
| [33:23] | This whole time, our friendship, all you wanted was a favor. | 自始至终,我们的友谊 你想要的只是我的能力 | 
| [33:26] | And now, you want to take it back? | 而现在你后悔了想要收回这一切? | 
| [33:28] | Well, you can’t. | 你不能 | 
| [33:29] | And I will not suffer | 克劳斯不会怪我的 | 
| [33:30] | because I was foolish enough to trust you. | 因为我只是太愚蠢选择相信了你 | 
| [33:32] | It was a mistake. I know that, now. | 那是个错误,我现在意识到了 | 
| [33:34] | But that one mistake will destroy us. | 但这个错误会毁了我们的 | 
| [33:41] | You brought this on yourself. | 这是你自找的 | 
| [33:43] | I will not be destroyed along with you. | 我不能和你一起被摧毁 | 
| [33:50] | I’m so sorry, Genevieve. | 我很抱歉,洁妮薇 | 
| [33:54] | But if you tell Niklaus you summoned Mikael, | 但如果你告诉尼克劳斯你召唤了麦可 | 
| [33:56] | you’re dead, either way. | 迟早你也是死路一条 | 
| [33:59] | Genevieve? Is everything all right? | 洁妮薇,没事吧? | 
| [34:06] | So you infected me too. | 所以你把我也感染了 | 
| [34:08] | Compelled the orderlies to keep us in quarantine until we died. | 并魅惑护理员将我们隔离直到死去 | 
| [34:31] | (隔离病房) | |
| [34:40] | CELESTE: Fortunately, I just took another body. | 幸运的是,我占用了另一个身体 | 
| [34:43] | Genevieve wasn’t so lucky. | 洁妮薇就没那么幸运了 | 
| [34:50] | Well, now that she’s back… | 既然她回来了 | 
| [34:53] | …you’re the one whose luck’s run out. | 你就是那个不幸的人了 | 
| [34:59] | GENEVlEVE: I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [35:02] | I know how much this hurts. | 我知道这很伤人 | 
| [35:05] | To see what she did. | 看到她的所作所为 | 
| [35:06] | To see who she really is. | 看清她的真正面目 | 
| [35:11] | But you needed to know. | 但你必须要知道 | 
| [35:14] | You needed to see it. | 你必须要看到 | 
| [35:18] | And now that you have, you can take your revenge. | 现在你都知道了,你可以复仇了 | 
| [35:23] | Our revenge. | 我们的复仇 | 
| [35:31] | Please. Go ahead. | 来吧,喝吧 | 
| [35:33] | You’ll need your strength for what comes next. | 为了接下来的事你会需要力量 | 
| [36:42] | Rebekah! | 蕾贝卡! | 
| [36:46] | Rebekah! | 蕾贝卡! | 
| [37:01] | We should divide the building. | 我们应该分头找 | 
| [37:03] | I’ll start at one end, you at the other. | 我从这边开始,你去那边 | 
| [37:19] | Nik. Nik, it isn’t true. | 尼克,尼克,那不是真的 | 
| [37:23] | I want to believe you, sister. | 我想要相信你,妹妹 | 
| [37:28] | But your face tells a different story. | 但你的表情出卖了你 | 
| [37:36] | You cannot hide from me, Rebekah! | 你躲不了我的,蕾贝卡 | 
| [37:40] | Nor can you run. | 你也逃不掉 | 
| [37:43] | This ends now. | 一切到此结束 | 
| [37:59] | Hey, there, witch-bitch. | 你好啊,贱女巫 | 
| [38:01] | You and l are gonna have a little chat. | 我们得好好聊一下了 | 
| [38:06] | KLAUS: Rebekah! | 蕾贝卡! | 
| [38:35] | Tired of running? | 逃够了吗? | 
| [38:38] | I know how much you enjoy the chase. I’d sooner deny you the pleasure. | 我知道你有多享受追逐猎物的感觉 我不想给你更多这种快感 | 
| [38:44] | Well, then, I’ll take my pleasures in other ways. | 那我就用其他方式来享受吧 | 
| [38:47] | No more daggered-in-a-box for you. | 我不会再让你插匕首躺棺材了 | 
| [38:52] | Trust me, sister. You’ll long for what the dagger offered. | 相信我,妹妹,你会怀念匕首的感觉的 | 
| [38:56] | This will be far less merciful. | 这个,就没那么仁慈了 | 
| [39:00] | How to describe exactly what this blade does? | 要如何确切描述这把刀的用途呢? | 
| [39:04] | You don’t have to do this, Nik. | 你用不着这么做,尼克 | 
| [39:06] | After I plunge this into your heart, you will be immobilized, | 当它插入你的心脏后 你将无法动弹 | 
| [39:11] | imprisoned in a state of raw, inescapable anguish. | 处在一种撕心裂肺的无比痛苦之中 | 
| [39:16] | Time loses all meaning. | 时间将毫无意义 | 
| [39:19] | It’s not unlike a living hell, which I find rather fitting | 如同人间炼狱 因为你的背叛 | 
| [39:22] | given your treachery. | 我觉得这样处罚再适合不过了 | 
| [39:23] | Then, do it. If that’s what you really want. | 那就动手吧 如果这就是你想要的 | 
| [39:29] | Are we skipping the part where you beg for mercy? | 我们跳过了你祈求饶恕的那段吗? | 
| [39:32] | For forgiveness? | 祈求我原谅? | 
| [39:34] | Because I was really looking forward to that. | 因为我本来真的很期待呢 | 
| [39:41] | I’ll pass. | 不必了 | 
| [39:44] | I know better than to think it would do me any good. | 我很清楚这对我不会有什么好处 | 
| [39:49] | That’s it, then? You concede. | 那就这样了吗? 你放弃抵抗了 | 
| [39:55] | Like a lamb to the slaughter. | 如同一头待宰的羔羊 | 
| [39:59] | What would your father think of you, now? | 你觉得父亲会怎么想你? | 
| [40:39] | Just the man I wanted to see. | 正是我想见的人 | 
| [40:43] | Rebekah’s punishment won’t be complete | 看着你死,蕾贝卡的惩罚 | 
| [40:45] | until she watches you die. | 才算完整呢 | 
| [40:46] | Nik, it was my idea to summon Mikael. | 尼克,召唤麦可是我的主意 | 
| [40:51] | If you’re gonna hurt anyone, it should be me. | 如果你要伤害谁,那一定就是我 | 
| [40:53] | Such loyalty to your beloved. | 对你的爱人真是忠贞啊 | 
| [41:02] | You know… | 你知道… | 
| [41:04] | If you had offered me even a fraction of the same, | 如果你给过我哪怕是一丁点的忠诚 | 
| [41:07] | I wouldn’t have to do this. | 我也就不必这么做了 | 
| [41:27] | Go. | 走吧 | 
| [41:31] | Both of you, run as far and as fast as you can. | 你们俩尽快逃走吧,越远越好 | 
| [41:34] | Run! | 跑啊! |