时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | ELlJAH: Previously on The Originals… | |
[00:03] | This town was my home once. | 这座城市曾经是我的家 |
[00:05] | Our community is under attack. They’re declaring war on us. | 我们的社区正遭受攻击 她们是在向我们宣战 |
[00:08] | I die, all because of your vow, “always and forever.” | 我因你们的誓言“永远在一起”而死 |
[00:11] | -lf you have come here seeking revenge… -Oh, I’ll have my revenge. | – 如果你是来报仇的… – 仇我一定会报 |
[00:14] | -I’m Jackson. -You’re the wolf who’s been watching me. | – 我叫杰克森 – 你就是那头一直看着我的狼 |
[00:16] | Marcel had us cursed by a witch. | 马赛尔叫女巫给我们下了咒 |
[00:19] | -You and I are gonna have a chat. -You’re my family. | – 我们得好好聊一下了 – 你是我的家人 |
[00:22] | REBEKAH: My brother expects My loyalty as he has for 1,000 years. | 我哥哥以为我 一如过去千年般忠心于他 |
[00:24] | Klaus will never stop trying to control you. | 克劳斯永远不会停止控制你 |
[00:27] | All his life, there’s only ever been one man he has truly feared. | 他这一生只真正害怕过一个人 |
[00:30] | My father, Mikael. | 我的父亲麦可 |
[00:31] | All we need is a witch who can help us find him. | 我们只需要一个能帮我们找到他的女巫 |
[00:33] | That’s how I’ll have my revenge, by showing you her betrayal. | 这就是我复仇的方式 让你看看她的背叛 |
[00:36] | It was my idea to summon Mikael. | 召唤麦可是我的主意 |
[00:40] | Both of you, run as far and as fast as you can. | 你们俩尽快逃走吧,越远越好 |
[00:52] | (1919年 纽奥良) | |
[01:04] | Well, this is a first. | 这真是头一遭 |
[01:07] | Werewolves, vampires, witches and dirty cops… | 狼人、吸血鬼、女巫,还有腐败的警察 |
[01:12] | …all happy as clams and drunk as stoats. | 都齐聚一堂,举杯狂欢 |
[01:15] | -You got to love this city. -To a new era. | – 这真是个迷人的城市 – 敬禁酒时期 |
[01:18] | Collaboration in the face of prohibition. | 带来的新一轮合作 |
[01:21] | To your docks, their booze and our theaters to hide it under. | 敬你们的码头、他们的私酒 还有我们用来藏酒的剧院 |
[01:26] | You’re welcome, boys. | 不客气,先生们 |
[01:35] | Now, I shall have to think of a way to thank you personally | 现在我得想个更合适的方式 再私下好好谢一谢 |
[01:39] | in a manner befitting a werewolf queen. | 你这位狼人女王 |
[01:42] | Catch you on the dance floor. | 我在舞池等你 |
[01:46] | Who would have thought it possible… | 真没想到会有今天啊 |
[01:49] | …the unification of New Orleans? | 我们终于统一纽奥良了 |
[01:53] | We did it, brother. | 我们做到了,哥哥 |
[01:54] | Certainly, we worked together, Niklaus. But this vision? | 当然了,都是我们共同努力的结果 尼克劳斯,但眼前的这一切… |
[02:00] | This was all you. | 都拜你所赐 |
[02:08] | This was all you. | 这一切都拜你所赐 |
[02:14] | 剧名:恐怖戏码 | |
[02:20] | Camille. | 卡蜜儿 主演:约瑟夫摩根 |
[02:21] | Please. | 到这来 |
[02:24] | 主演:丹尼尔吉利斯 | |
[02:25] | Why did you call me? | 你找我什么事? |
[02:26] | You found a way to help my uncle? | 你找到救我叔叔的办法了吗? |
[02:27] | I can try. But first, I need your help. | 我尽力,但现在,我需要你的帮忙 主演:克莱儿荷特 |
[02:29] | I don’t have time for games, Elijah. | 我没时间跟你玩游戏,以利亚 |
[02:31] | The hex on him is getting worse by the day. | 他身上的诅咒越来越严重了 主演:菲比托金 |
[02:33] | My brother has a mystical torture device buried in his chest. | 我弟弟胸口里正插着一把神秘的匕首 主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯 |
[02:36] | And the mother of his child is inexplicably missing. | 而他孩子的母亲如今也下落不明 |
[02:38] | So, I can assure you, | 所以我向你保证 主演:莉雅派普斯 |
[02:40] | I have no time to play any games, either. | 我也没时间跟你玩什么游戏 主演:莉雅派普斯 |
[02:43] | 主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔 | |
[02:45] | What do you need me to do? | 你要我做什么? |
[02:46] | The dagger the witch gave me is inside of him? | 女巫给我的匕首正插在他体内吗? |
[02:50] | And every second it remains causes Niklaus untold suffering. | 那东西停留在他体内多一秒 他就多痛苦一分 |
[02:54] | -Who stabbed him? -I did. | – 这是谁干的? – 是我 |
[02:58] | And now I intend to remove it. You might wanna take a step back. | 现在我准备把它取出来 你最好站远一点 |
[03:06] | Why am I here? | 为什么要我来这? |
[03:07] | Because of all the people that could be here. | 因为所有能来的人当中 |
[03:08] | You’re probably the only one he wouldn’t immediately slaughter. | 你可能是唯一一个 他不会立刻杀掉的人 |
[03:21] | Also, he speaks of you with… | 还有,每当他提到你时 他的语气里… |
[03:24] | what is a rare degree, for him at least, of respect. | 总带着罕有的尊敬 |
[03:28] | You see, you challenge him to see himself | 我想大概是你让他重新认识了自己 |
[03:30] | and others in a new light! | 和周遭的人 |
[03:36] | A wonderful skill that I shall be counting on very shortly. | 很快我的这项技能就会派上用场 |
[03:40] | You see, Niklaus will be weak as he recovers. | 要知道,在完全恢复之前 尼克劳斯会很虚弱 |
[03:47] | So watch over him and feed him if you would. | 所以照顾好他,必要时喂他你的血 制片:克里斯多福贺利尔 |
[03:50] | But slowly, please, and from your wrist. | 但别太急,用手腕就好 |
[03:54] | Don’t you guys have bags of blood in storage? | 你们不是存了很多血袋吗? |
[03:56] | We do, but your blood is laced with vervain. | 没错,但你的血里有马鞭草 制片:兰斯安德森 |
[03:59] | So it will burn him. He’ll ingest it slower. | 这会灼伤他,能让他喝得慢点 |
[04:02] | Perhaps, you could use the time constructively, | 或许你可以好好利用这段时间 |
[04:04] | persuade him not to murder his baby sister. | 说服他不要杀了自己的妹妹 |
[04:09] | Niklaus. | 尼克劳斯 |
[04:11] | It was not my desire to bring you pain, | 我无意让你如此痛苦 |
[04:14] | but I will not see you hurt Rebekah. | 但我不会眼睁睁看着你伤害蕾贝卡 |
[04:18] | Now, I fear Sabine may be making a final move against us. | 我担心莎宾 正在谋划对我们的最后一击 |
[04:22] | I intend to find her and to end this. | 我要找到她并结束这一切 |
[04:25] | (WEAKLY): Elijah… | 以利亚 |
[04:33] | You will pay for this. | 你会为此付出代价的 |
[04:43] | So, what’s this, payback? | 这算什么,报复吗? 制片:邦妮怀斯 |
[04:46] | Look, I’m sorry I tricked you. I wasn’t after you. | 听着,我很抱歉骗了你们 我的目标不是你们 |
[04:49] | What? We were just collateral damage? | 这么说,我们只是附带伤害了? |
[04:50] | You almost burned her and Jackson alive in that plantation fire. | 你差点让她和杰克森 在那场种植园大火中丧命 |
[04:55] | Careful, Sabine! | 小心点,莎宾 |
[04:58] | Or Celeste, or whatever you like to call yourself. | 还是莎莉丝特,你爱叫什么都行 |
[05:01] | Sudden moves make me jumpy, and homicidal. | 你突然的举动会让我不安 有想杀人的冲动 |
[05:04] | -What, you’re gonna kill me, honey? -No, I know better. | – 怎么,你要杀了我吗,亲爱的? – 不,我有更好的主意 |
[05:08] | See, I know all about you. | 我知道关于你的一切 |
[05:10] | I know that you like to off yourself and jump into other people’s bodies. | 我知道你喜欢自我了断 然后再附身到另一副身体上 |
[05:14] | Well, that’s not gonna happen here. | 这次你休想这么做 |
[05:16] | I know I can’t kill you. | 我知道我杀不了你 |
[05:17] | But try hexing me, and my friend, Eve, here will kneecap you. | 但你要想对我下咒 我这位朋友伊芙会给你膝盖来一枪 |
[05:20] | Go for her, and then, well, I’ll really make it hurt. | 你对她出手,我就会让你非常痛苦 |
[05:25] | So, what do you want? | 你究竟想怎么样? |
[05:26] | In the ’90s, | 90年代时 |
[05:27] | you inhabited a witch | 你占有了一个女巫的身体 编剧:戴克兰迪巴拉,黛安艾德穆强 |
[05:28] | named Brynne Deveraux, | 她叫布琳德弗罗 编剧:戴克兰迪巴拉,黛安艾德穆强 |
[05:31] | remember? | 还记得吗? |
[05:34] | Marcel had her, you, | 马赛尔要她,也就是你 |
[05:36] | put a curse on a lot of werewolves | 对一群狼人施咒 导演:克里斯葛瑞斯莫 |
[05:38] | so they’d only turn human | 使他们只能在月圆之夜 导演:克里斯葛瑞斯莫 |
[05:39] | on a full moon. | 才能变身为人 |
[05:40] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[05:43] | Yes, that was me. And let me guess. You want revenge. | 就是我干的 你想报仇是吗? |
[05:47] | I want you to undo the curse. | 我要你解除诅咒 |
[05:51] | Things I never thought I’d be doing: | 我从没想过我会做这样的事 |
[05:54] | feeding a vampire. | 给一个吸血鬼喂血 |
[05:56] | My 16-year-old self would think I’m really cool right now. | 16岁的我一定会觉得这事酷毙了 |
[06:05] | (CRUNCHES) Ah, slow down. | 慢点好吗? |
[06:07] | Doesn’t the vervain burn? | 你喝到马鞭草不会难受吗? |
[06:12] | As you may have yet to realize, Cami, | 你现在应该懂了,卡蜜 |
[06:15] | the line between what brings us pain and what sustains us | 带给我们痛苦的东西 和给我们能量的东西 |
[06:20] | is far thinner than one imagines. | 界限并不是很鲜明 |
[06:24] | Are we talking about my blood | 你是在说我的血 |
[06:25] | or your need to hunt down the people you love most? | 还是在说你内心 追杀最爱之人的需求? |
[06:27] | I’m too weak for one of your talks right now. | 我现在很虚弱,听不了你的说教 |
[06:33] | She’s your sister. How can you hate her? | 她是你妹妹,你怎么会恨她? |
[06:36] | Because she has done | 因为她对我做了一件 |
[06:39] | what no one else has managed to do to me for a thousand years. | 一千年来没有人能做到的事 |
[06:44] | Rip my heart out. | 伤透我的心 |
[06:50] | Look at these two, | 看看那两个人 |
[06:53] | pretending to be apart while so clearly a pair. | 明明是情侣 还假装不在一起 |
[06:59] | Niklaus, not now. Why must you cause trouble? | 尼克劳斯,别这样 你干嘛非得找麻烦? |
[07:09] | I’d like to take this opportunity | 我想借这个机会 |
[07:12] | to draw attention to two people… | 让大家关注一下这两个人 |
[07:16] | …who have been sneaking around behind my back together. | 他们一直背着我偷偷摸摸在一起 |
[07:26] | As we move into a new era, | 我们进入了新的时代 |
[07:29] | we require more progressive attitudes to match. | 所以需要更先进的态度 |
[07:34] | So…. | 这一杯… |
[07:37] | To my loving sister | 敬我亲爱的妹妹 |
[07:38] | and my right-hand man and best friend, Marcel. | 以及我的左右手 亦是我的挚友,马赛尔 |
[07:44] | May they find joy in each other. | 愿他们获得幸福 |
[07:53] | Enough talk. Music! | 说够了,音乐继续 |
[08:02] | Over the years, | 这么多年来 |
[08:04] | I’ve thwarted your loves simply to protect you. | 我阻档你的情路 只是为了保护你 |
[08:09] | I knew if we had to run again, your heart would be broken. | 我知道如果我们再次逃亡 你一定会为爱而心碎 |
[08:12] | But we don’t have to run anymore. | 但我们不用再逃亡了 |
[08:19] | We’ve found a home. | 我们找到了家 |
[08:27] | Be happy, my sister. | 祝你幸福,妹妹 |
[08:39] | I’d let my guard down | 我放下了戒心 |
[08:41] | and given in to happiness. More fool, l. | 开始享受幸福 我太愚蠢了 |
[08:46] | Turns out, they’d already betrayed me… | 后来我发现,他们早就背叛了我 |
[08:52] | …and brought to town the one thing I’d been running from for centuries. | 把我躲避了几世纪的人带来了这里 |
[09:01] | My father. | 我的父亲 |
[09:05] | Yes… (lNHALES SHARPLY) “Oh.” | 没错 |
[09:12] | So you’re consumed by revenge you’ll never achieve. | 所以你一直执着于无法完成的复仇 |
[09:15] | Elijah implied Rebekah and Marcel could be anywhere in the world. | 以利亚暗示说蕾贝卡和马赛尔 现在可能在任何地方 |
[09:18] | Oh, I’m not so sure about that. | 这可不一定哦 |
[09:31] | Can you believe we’re sitting out here in the open? | 你能相信我们居然公开地 |
[09:33] | -Bold as brass? -No. | – 毫无顾忌地坐在这里吗? – 不能 |
[09:36] | It feels like heaven. | 感觉就像在天堂 |
[09:39] | You know, it’s been over six months | 洁妮薇召唤我父亲 |
[09:41] | since Genevieve summoned my father, and nothing. | 已经有六个多月了,什么事也没有 |
[09:44] | Her spell must have failed. | 她的咒语一定是失灵了 |
[09:45] | Hey, if so, we dodged a bullet. | 如果真是这样,我们就躲过一劫了 |
[09:53] | Right. | 好了 |
[09:54] | I am off to speak at the Women’s Temperance Society meeting | 我要去妇女禁酒协会会议上发表演讲 |
[09:58] | to make sure the wives of this city urge their husbands not to drink. | 让这座城市的妻子们 督促她们的丈夫戒酒 |
[10:01] | Aren’t you all in the booze biz now? | 你们现在不都在做酒类生意吗? |
[10:03] | Yes. | 没错 |
[10:05] | But the more one tells you you can’t have something, | 但人总是这样,越被禁止 |
[10:07] | the more you crave it… at all costs. | 就越渴望 而且不惜代价 |
[10:30] | He’ll chase us to the ends of the earth. | 他会追杀我们到天涯海角 |
[10:33] | And he’ll find us. | 他一定会找到我们 |
[10:36] | No one can hide forever. | 没有人能躲一辈子 |
[10:38] | Especially not from an angry Mikaelson. | 尤其是躲避一个愤怒的米卡森家的人 |
[10:40] | Then we go through with the plan. | 那我们就继续坚持计划 |
[10:44] | There’s only one way we’ll truly be able to hide from Klaus forever. | 要想永远躲开克劳斯的追杀 只有一个办法 |
[10:48] | They’ll need a cloaking spell. | 他们会需要隐身咒 |
[10:50] | And for that, they’ll need a witch. | 而这个咒语需要女巫来完成 |
[10:53] | Davina is our one shot. If we go back and get her– | 黛维娜是唯一的机会 如果我们回去找她… |
[10:56] | -It’s a suicide mission. -It’s our only hope. | – 这样是送死 – 只有这个办法 |
[10:58] | We resurrect her, take her with us, and get out of town. | 我们让她复活,带她离开,远走高飞 |
[11:01] | Then she can hide us from Klaus so he’ll never find us. | 她会帮我们躲开克劳斯的追踪 他就找不到我们了 |
[11:03] | We don’t even know the right witch to bring her back. | 我们甚至不知道要杀哪个女巫 才能让她复活 |
[11:05] | Then we’ll kill them all. | 那就全杀了 |
[11:07] | Just kill the three witches that brought the mighty Klaus Mikaelson to his knees. No big deal. | 不过就是杀三个连克劳斯米卡森 都能打倒的女巫,没什么大不了 |
[11:11] | Unless you want to spend eternity looking over your shoulder, | 听我说,如果你不想一辈子提心吊胆 |
[11:14] | there’s only one thing that we can do. | 我们只有一个办法 |
[11:16] | There’s only one place they can go. | 他们只有一个地方可去 |
[11:26] | Home. | 家 |
[11:40] | When order is restored, your kind won’t be allowed in here. | 一旦秩序恢复 你们族类就不能来这里了 |
[11:44] | Well, fortunately, that day has not yet come. | 幸好时候还没到 |
[11:47] | I need to find Sabine. | 我要找到莎宾 |
[11:48] | I believe she’s taken someone very important to me. | 她带走了一个对我很重要的人 |
[11:52] | (SCOFFS) And you thought I’d help you? | 你觉得我会帮你吗? |
[11:55] | Sabine is one of us, | 莎宾是我们的人 |
[11:57] | committed to the rise of the witches. | 一心想让女巫势力崛起 |
[11:58] | The only thing Sabine is committed to is the destruction of my family. | 莎宾只一心想毁灭我的家族 |
[12:02] | And that would be a bad thing, why? | 这有什么不好吗? |
[12:04] | Like your mother, | 和你母亲一样 |
[12:06] | my mother was also a witch, a very powerful witch. | 我母亲也是女巫 法力无边的女巫 |
[12:08] | In fact, because of my family, | 事实上,正因为有我的家族 |
[12:10] | her power now flows through your veins. | 她的法力才会在你们的血液里流淌 |
[12:13] | Now, once Sabine manipulates those around her, | 现在,只要莎宾操纵她身边的人 |
[12:16] | she will do what she has always done. | 她就会采用她一贯的手法 |
[12:18] | She will jump into another body and disappear. | 附到别人身上然后就此消失 |
[12:20] | Leaving your witches powerless. | 让你们女巫法力尽失 |
[12:23] | No, she has the faith. She will see our power restored. | 不会,她和我们有一样的信念 她要助我们恢复法力 |
[12:27] | There’s a way of guaranteeing this | 有个办法能保障这一切 |
[12:30] | while also securing the safety of yourself and your kind. | 我也会保障你和你族人的安全 |
[12:33] | Here. This is from my mother’s grimoire. | 来,这是我母亲的魔法书里的 |
[12:37] | Celeste used a similar spell to body jump. | 莎莉丝特用了一个类似的咒语 以完成附身 |
[12:41] | If what Sabine says is true, when she sacrifices herself, | 如果莎宾所言属实 当她牺牲自己时 |
[12:44] | all of her power will flow back into the earth. | 她的法力就会释放回大地 |
[12:46] | However, if she has lied and tries to take another body… | 不过,如果她说谎 并试图占用另一副身体 |
[12:53] | …this spell will deliver her to a very different destination. | 这个咒语就会帮她达成另一种效果 |
[12:58] | Now please… Iocate Sabine. | 现在就请找到莎宾 |
[13:04] | REBEKAH: Papa Tunde is dead. | 图德巫父死了 |
[13:06] | That leaves Sabine, Bastianna and Genevieve. | 现在就剩莎宾、贝丝蒂娜和洁妮薇 |
[13:08] | We want to kill them all. | 我们要把她们全杀了 |
[13:09] | And as soon as Davina rises, we take her with us. | 等黛维娜一复活,我们就带她离开 |
[13:12] | Look, we have one shot at this. | 听着,我们只有一次机会 |
[13:14] | And I know our chances of success are sweet bugger all, | 我知道我们成功的机会渺茫 |
[13:17] | but we’ve got to do it. | 但我们得试试 |
[13:19] | So, please, one stray dog to another, help us. | 所以拜托了,同是丧家之犬 帮帮我们 |
[13:24] | Not many go up against those odds and live to tell the story. | 能逢凶化吉还能侃侃而谈 英雄事迹的人可不多 |
[13:29] | Have you? | 你有过吗? |
[13:33] | I’m still standing here, aren’t l? | 我还站在这里不是吗? |
[13:37] | I’ve gone up against the worst of them all. | 最凶险的我都经历过了 |
[13:42] | I’ll take another. | 再来一杯 |
[13:46] | You’re a lucky man. | 你很有福气 |
[13:48] | Men search the world over for a woman like her. | 男人都在寻觅像她这样的女人 |
[13:51] | Well, she’s taken, friend. | 她名花有主了,朋友 |
[13:54] | Oh, I can see that. | 看得出来 |
[13:56] | She reminds me so much of my departed wife as a girl. | 只是她让我想起了我亡妻年轻时的样子 |
[13:59] | See, I’ve been traveling for such a long time, | 瞧我四处漂泊了这么久 |
[14:01] | that it’s a blessing to see a familiar soul so far from home. | 却在千里之外遇见如此相似的人 真是一种恩赐啊 |
[14:08] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 对您失去至亲深表遗憾 |
[14:10] | Here’s to old faces in new places. | 这是敬那些异乡的故人 |
[14:18] | I’ve been in New Orleans for a day, and I find it to be quite surprising. | 我来纽奥良有一天了 我觉得这地方很令人惊喜 |
[14:21] | Had I known of its charm and fascinating denizens, | 要是我知道它和这里的人如此有魅力 |
[14:25] | I would have come ages ago. | 我早就来了 |
[14:28] | I suppose I have to thank you for extending this invitation. | 我想我该谢谢你 此番邀请 |
[14:34] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[14:35] | Oh, you’re a smart man. | 你是聪明人 |
[14:39] | I think you know. | 你应该知道我是谁 |
[14:46] | (歌剧爱好者与资助者) | |
[14:47] | I’m an intelligent man myself, so have a seat. | 我也是聪明人,所以坐下吧 |
[14:52] | Let me tell you what I learned about you this afternoon, | 跟你说说今天下午我对你有哪些了解 |
[14:55] | Marcel Gerard. | 马赛尔杰拉德 |
[14:57] | You chafe under the control of my son, Niklaus, | 你苦恼受我儿子尼克劳斯的控制 |
[15:00] | and would do just about anything to get rid of him. | 你愿不惜一切来摆脱他 |
[15:03] | Even call the one man on this earth who hates him more than you do. | 甚至是召唤这世上比你还要恨他的人 |
[15:08] | But I couldn’t understand what you hoped to gain. | 但我不明白你想得到什么 |
[15:10] | Rule of this city? | 这座城市的统治权吗? |
[15:12] | Well, as I said, New Orleans has its charms. | 如我所说,纽奥良确实有它的魅力 |
[15:15] | But to call me? | 但是把我召唤来 |
[15:18] | The one they call “The Destroyer.” | 我可是他们眼中的毁灭者 |
[15:21] | The one who’s burnt cities far more charming | 我曾把比这更有魅力的城市 |
[15:24] | to the ground in pursuit of his children. | 夷为平地,只为找到他的孩子 |
[15:27] | But now I see. | 但现在我明白了 |
[15:29] | You did it for love, the love of my daughter. | 你这么做是为了爱情,我女儿的爱 |
[15:34] | Don’t you dare touch her. | 不准你碰她 |
[15:36] | So, I’m going to make you a promise. | 所以我打算给你一个承诺 |
[15:39] | I won’t hurt Rebekah. | 我不会伤害蕾贝卡 |
[15:40] | Truth be told, she was always my favorite. | 说实话,她一直是我的最爱 |
[15:43] | And this city? You can have it. | 而这座城市,你可以拿去 |
[15:47] | But first, you must tell me where to find my sons. | 但首先你必须告诉我 我的儿子在哪里 |
[15:55] | -You’re still weak. -I’m still hungry. | – 你还很虚弱 – 我还是很饿 |
[16:05] | There’s a fresh blood supply in the kitchen. | 厨房里有新鲜的血 |
[16:07] | You won’t make it that far. | 你撑不到那里去的 |
[16:08] | So be a good little boy and get back into bed. | 所以你就乖乖地躺回床上去吧 |
[16:11] | If I had a quid for every time a woman has tried that line on me… | 如果每次有女人对我说这句话 我都能得到一英镑… |
[16:14] | -You’d have, like, no money. -I beg to differ. | – 那你就是穷光蛋 – 恕我不敢苟同 |
[16:18] | Some women actually find me quite charming. | 还是有女人觉得我很有魅力的 |
[16:31] | Sleeping with the enemy, I see. | 与敌人上床呢 |
[16:33] | -I’m the ally now, darling. -Well, indeed. | – 我现在是盟友了,亲爱的 – 确实如此 |
[16:37] | And as a gesture of goodwill from our old enemy, | 我们的宿敌为了示好 |
[16:42] | tickets to tonight’s opera, Les Huguenots. | 送了今晚歌剧“清教徒”的票 |
[16:45] | They have a soprano to die for. | 他们有一个非常出色的女高音 |
[16:47] | I’ll introduce you if you promise not to eat her. | 如果你们保证不吃了她 我就介绍你们认识 |
[16:50] | Oh, Lana, a good soprano is never dinner. | 拉娜 出色的女高音绝不会变成晚餐的 |
[16:55] | Tell Rebekah to bring Marcel. | 叫蕾贝卡带马赛尔来 |
[16:57] | Feel free to tell her now, big brother. | 现在就可以告诉她,哥哥 |
[17:01] | I have some business I need to discuss with our new ally. | 我还有事情要和我们的新盟友讨论呢 |
[17:07] | Why am I not surprised you like opera? | 我怎么一点都不惊讶你喜欢歌剧? |
[17:12] | I always had a particular soft spot for Les Huguenots. | 我总是特别容易为“清教徒”动容 |
[17:16] | I like the story. | 我喜欢那故事 |
[17:18] | It was a tale of forbidden love. | 讲述的是一段禁忌之爱 |
[17:22] | A Romeo and Juliet of sorts. | 类似“罗密欧与朱丽叶” |
[17:25] | On the day they are to marry, | 将要结婚的那天 |
[17:29] | family and long-festering hatred intervene. | 家人和长久以来的仇恨阻止了他们 |
[17:32] | Thousands are massacred. | 数千人遭屠杀 |
[17:34] | A father even kills his own child in the final act. | 在最后一慕,一位父亲 甚至杀死了亲生骨肉 |
[17:40] | I can almost appreciate the irony. | 我几乎能体会到其中的讽刺了 |
[17:50] | Here. | 来 |
[17:52] | It’s herbs ground into paste, it’ll act as a conduit for the spell. | 这是研磨成糊状的草药 能够作为咒语的传导物 |
[17:56] | On the next full moon, when your people become human, | 下一次月圆,你的族人变成人类时 |
[17:58] | feed it to them, the curse will be broken. | 给他们吃下,诅咒便会解除 |
[18:01] | Great way to poison us all at once. | 这倒是一次毒死所有人的好方法 |
[18:03] | Look, I know you have no reason to trust me. | 听着,我知道你没理由相信我 |
[18:06] | But, Hayley, I actually like you. | 但是,海莉,我真的很喜欢你 |
[18:10] | I was you. | 我曾像你一样 |
[18:11] | Caring for Elijah when he cared more for his brother. | 关心以利亚 而他却更在乎他弟弟 |
[18:14] | And I ended up dead. | 我的下场就是死掉 |
[18:15] | So did a lot of others. | 还有很多人也是 |
[18:17] | This… call it a chance for me to give you what I was too in love to give myself. | 这是一次机会,让我能够给你 因我爱得太深而无法给自己的机会 |
[18:21] | It’s a chance to free yourself from the Originals. | 是一次能够让你摆脱真祖的机会 |
[18:24] | You believe her? | 你相信她吗? |
[18:28] | Whatever she’s promised you, it’s a lie. | 不管她承诺你什么,都是骗你的 |
[18:32] | Elijah, it’s okay. I’m okay. | 以利亚,没事,我没事 |
[18:33] | She cannot be trusted. | 不能相信她 |
[18:35] | She’s the only one that can help my pack. | 她是唯一能够帮助我们族群的人 |
[18:37] | Do you have any idea what she has done to our family? | 你知道她对我的家人做了什么吗? |
[18:40] | I know you want revenge, | 我知道你想复仇 |
[18:41] | and come the next full moon, when I’m sure her cure works, | 下次月圆再来吧 等我确认了她的解药有效 |
[18:44] | she’s all yours. | 她就归你了 |
[18:45] | Are you suggesting that we hold her… | 你是说我们要关着她? |
[18:48] | Her, captive for an entire month? -lt would take an army. | 把她关一整个月吗? 那会需要一整支部队 |
[18:53] | -And I’ve got one. | 我有 |
[19:02] | So help me or get out of my way. | 要嘛帮我,要嘛不要干涉我 |
[19:16] | -You tricked her. -It’s no trick. | – 你骗她 – 没有 |
[19:18] | You’re holding the cure for Hayley’s clan in your hand. | 你手里拿着的就是治愈海莉族人的解药 |
[19:21] | If her wolves take that elixir, the curse is no more. They’re free. | 如果她的狼人们服下它,诅咒就会解除 他们就自由了 |
[19:24] | You condemned her people to decades of agony, | 你让她的族人承受了数十年的痛苦 |
[19:26] | and now you just break the curse without so much as a whimper. | 而现在你却心甘情愿解除诅咒 |
[19:29] | Why? | 为什么? |
[19:32] | Because it’s the best thing I could do for her. | 因为这是我能为她做的最好的事了 |
[19:35] | And it’s the worst possible thing I could do to you. | 也可能是我能对你做的最糟的事 |
[19:39] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么? |
[19:40] | That no matter what happens now, you’ve lost her. | 不论现在发生什么 你都已经失去她了 |
[19:42] | You destroy that jar, you kill me, | 你毁了那个罐子,杀了我 |
[19:45] | Hayley will hate you for snatching her family from her. | 海莉会恨你 将她的家人从她身边夺走 |
[19:49] | Now, if you give her the jar, | 现在,如果你把罐子给她 |
[19:51] | we both know that she’ll leave you in the end to be with them. | 我们都知道她最终也会离开你 和他们在一起 |
[19:53] | And I know that as long as she’s alive, | 而我知道,只要她能过着 |
[19:56] | and happy and fulfilled in ways that you can’t even imagine… | 你无法想像的开心幸福的生活 |
[20:02] | …then I get my revenge. | 那我就复仇成功了 |
[20:04] | So, you decide. | 你决定吧 |
[20:05] | Give her everything she ever wanted and lose her. | 给她想要的一切然后失去她 |
[20:07] | Or deny it, see what happens then. | 或是拒绝,看看会发生什么 |
[20:15] | Where’s the third one? | 还有一个人呢?莎宾呢? |
[20:18] | Sabine, I asked to meet with all three of you. | 我要求见你们三人 |
[20:20] | Our meeting you at all is a courtesy | 我们见你完全是出于礼节 |
[20:21] | for your being a friend to witches in the past. | 因为你曾是女巫的朋友 |
[20:24] | But courtesy has its limits. | 但礼节也是有限度的 |
[20:26] | Now, you said you had information of interest to us. | 好了,你说你有我们感兴趣的消息 |
[20:32] | Rebekah and Marcel are back. | 蕾贝卡和马赛尔回来了 |
[20:34] | They came for Davina, | 他们为黛维娜而来 |
[20:35] | and they think that they can get her if they kill all three of you. | 他们认为如果杀死你们三个就能救活她 |
[20:39] | Now look, I can lead you straight to them, | 听着 我可以直接带你们去找他们 |
[20:42] | but there’s something I want in return. | 但我要回报 |
[20:44] | And what’s that? | 是什么呢? |
[20:49] | Your life. | 你的命 |
[21:11] | Follow me, and I’ll turn you both into ash. | 敢跟着我,我就把你们俩烧成灰 |
[21:17] | -Forget her. We’ll get her later. -Marcel. | – 别管了,我们晚点再解决她 – 马赛尔 |
[21:19] | All we have is the element of surprise, and we have lost it. | 我们仅有的优势就是出其不意 现在已经没有了 |
[21:22] | If we don’t leave now, there will be no one to save us. | 如果我们现在不离开 就没人会救我们了 |
[21:25] | I already failed Davina once. I’m not leaving her behind. | 我已经让黛维娜失望了一次 我不会丢下她的 |
[21:35] | Not sure that helps. | 我不觉得这会有帮助 |
[21:38] | Not sure it doesn’t. | 那可不一定 |
[21:41] | You want to self-medicate your self-pity, fine. | 你想要自我治愈自怨自艾,没问题 |
[21:43] | Better Scotch than my blood, no matter what Elijah says. | 不管以利亚怎么说 喝威士忌总比喝我的血强 |
[21:46] | Don’t speak to me of Elijah. | 别跟我提以利亚 |
[21:48] | -He loves you. -Yes. | – 他爱你 – 是的 |
[21:51] | He does. and he proves it time and again. | 他是爱我,也屦次证明了这点 |
[21:54] | Even when my father enlisted him to kill me. | 即使是在我父亲要求他杀了我时 |
[22:00] | Les Huguenots. | “清教徒” |
[22:02] | Saw it in Venice, marvelous production. | 在威尼斯时看过,了不起的作品 |
[22:07] | -You. -It’s all right, son. | – 是你 – 没事,儿子 |
[22:09] | I just want to talk. | 我只是想聊聊 |
[22:11] | You mercilessly hunt us for centuries. | 你无情地追杀了我们好几个世纪 |
[22:14] | You laid waste to half of Europe, now you… You simply wish to talk? | 毁掉了半个欧洲 现在你只是单纯想要聊聊? |
[22:19] | It was your bastard brother I hunted. | 我追杀的是你那个杂种弟弟 |
[22:21] | Not you, never you. | 不是你,从来都不是你 |
[22:24] | You’re my blood, one that I’d be proud to call son. | 你是我的骨肉 是我能骄傲称之为儿子的骨肉 |
[22:28] | So, I came here to give you a chance | 我来是为了给你一个机会 |
[22:30] | to help me put down that whelp for good. | 帮我永久解决掉那个畜生 |
[22:41] | Do you really not know me? | 你真的不了解我吗? |
[22:45] | You think I could or would believe in anything that you say? | 你觉得我可以或者我会 相信你说的任何话吗? |
[22:51] | If you honestly believe I would betray my own brother for you, | 如果你真以为我会为了你背叛我弟弟 |
[22:57] | you’re a fool without equal. | 那你真是太蠢了 |
[23:00] | I’ll forgive you your sentimental affections | 我原谅你,对你称之为弟弟的那东西 |
[23:04] | for the thing you call brother. | 感情用事 |
[23:06] | But you need to realize, as I did, | 但你要知道 |
[23:09] | when I learned his mother had lain with a beast to beget him… | 在我得知他母亲 和一个畜生睡了之后生出了他 |
[23:14] | …Niklaus is an abomination. | 尼克劳斯就是个令人厌恶的东西 |
[23:18] | You do not talk to abominations. | 你不能和令人厌恶的东西说话 |
[23:21] | You do not reason with them, or try to change them. | 不能和他们讲理 或是试图改变他们 |
[23:26] | You erase them! | 只能除掉他们 |
[23:30] | So, yes, I am asking you to help me kill your brother. | 是的,我要求你帮我杀死你弟弟 |
[23:39] | You keep saying kill, | 你一直说杀死 |
[23:40] | but you’re immortal. You can’t be killed. | 但你是永生的,你不能被杀死 |
[23:42] | Oh, but we can, love. | 可以的,亲爱的 |
[23:44] | And my father was the only one with the means to do it. | 而我父亲就是唯一 有办法杀死我们的人 |
[23:48] | A white oak stake, | 一根白橡树木桩 |
[23:50] | fashioned by my father | 出自我父亲之手 |
[23:51] | to take from us the very thing he forced upon us all: | 要从我们这里夺走 他强加于我们身上的东西 |
[23:55] | our immortality. | 永生 |
[24:03] | Stand with me or fall with him. | 与我为盟 或者和他一起死 |
[24:08] | Choose, son. | 做选择吧,儿子 |
[24:18] | I will always choose him! | 我永远都会… 选择他 |
[24:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[24:30] | Elijah has always carried guilt for that night | 以利亚始终心怀愧疚 |
[24:33] | for not stopping our father. | 那晚没能阻止我们的父亲 |
[24:36] | I told him not to blame himself. | 我跟他说不要自责 |
[24:38] | When your father wants to kill you, he wants to kill you. | 当父亲想要杀死你 他就是真的想这么做 |
[24:42] | Nothing you can do about it. | 你也不能做什么 |
[24:50] | Oh, I hate to be a know-it-all, | 我不想做一个无所不知的人 |
[24:52] | but my sister and her lover have been spotted in town. | 我妹妹和她的爱人在城里出现了 |
[24:55] | So, story time endeth here, I’m afraid. | 恐怕故事只能讲到这里了 |
[25:03] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[25:05] | A white oak stake. | 白橡树木桩 |
[25:07] | My own special version. | 我的特殊版本 |
[25:09] | And unlike my father’s, this one cannot be destroyed. | 和我父亲的不同 这一根无法被摧毁 |
[25:24] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[25:27] | If you have to ask, | 如果你非得问的话 |
[25:29] | you obviously haven’t been paying attention. | 就说明显然你都没专心听 |
[25:30] | I’m going to kill my sister. | 我要去杀我妹妹 |
[25:33] | But first, I needed some sustenance with a little less vervain in it. | 但首先,我得吃些 马鞭草含量低的食物 |
[25:36] | No offense. | 请勿见怪 |
[25:37] | When Davina showed me all you did to me, | 当黛维娜给我看了你对我所做的一切 |
[25:40] | all you took from me, I wanted to kill you. | 你从我这里夺走的一切时 我想杀了你 |
[25:42] | I even thought about burying that blade in you, | 我甚至想过把那把刀刺进你的身体 就像女巫们要求我做的那样 |
[25:45] | Iike the witches asked me to, but I didn’t. | 但我没有 我停下来思考,我权衡了 |
[25:48] | I stopped. I thought. I weighed the good I see in you | 在你身上所看到的优点 |
[25:49] | versus the horrible things I know you’ve done, | 和我知道的你所做的可怕的事 |
[25:52] | and I realized if I hurt you, I’d be filled with a terrible regret. | 我意识到如果我伤害了你 我会满怀痛苦的悔恨 |
[25:55] | You will, too, if you hurt your sister, your sister, Klaus! | 你也会如此,如果你伤害你妹妹的话 她可是你妹妹,克劳斯 |
[25:58] | As a person who has lost a sibling, who has felt that pain, | 身为一个失去手足 感受过那种痛楚的人 |
[26:02] | you won’t survive if you’re the one who kills her. | 如果你杀了她,你会活不下去的 |
[26:03] | I’ll tell you what I almost didn’t survive, love. | 我告诉你什么让我 差点活不下去吧,亲爱的 |
[26:06] | My sister, bringing the most vile creature | 我妹妹 |
[26:07] | ever to have walked the earth down upon me. | 把这地球上最邪恶的生物招来了 |
[26:11] | Yes, your father. | 是的,你父亲 |
[26:13] | But by hunting Rebekah and Marcel down to the ends of the earth, | 但追杀蕾贝卡和马赛尔到天涯海角 |
[26:15] | by terrorizing them the way you yourself were terrorized… | 用你曾经经历的恐怖来威吓他们 |
[26:19] | Don’t become your father. | 不要变成你父亲 |
[26:22] | I’ve been called every shade of monster, | 我已经被认为是不折不扣的恶魔 |
[26:24] | but that’s new. My father? | 但这倒是第一次 我父亲? |
[26:29] | Mikael was the monster monsters were afraid of. | 麦可是连恶魔都害怕的魔鬼 |
[26:32] | Come. Let me show you. | 来,我带你看看 |
[26:41] | -You came back. -I always come back. | – 你回来了 – 我一直都会回来的 |
[26:46] | Take it. | 拿着吧 |
[26:50] | It will work. | 会有用的 |
[27:03] | Eve and I will round up as many of our people as we can. | 我和伊芙会尽量召集族人 |
[27:07] | Come full moon, I can finally free my family. | 等月圆时,我终于能解救我的家人了 |
[27:22] | Hayley. | 海莉 |
[27:37] | I wonder if they have any idea how lucky they are to have you. | 不知道他们是否知道 拥有你是何其幸运的事 |
[27:57] | That was touching. Such a chaste, little kiss. | 真感人 多么纯洁的轻吻 |
[28:03] | The Elijah I knew was never so meek. | 我所认识的以利亚可绝不会如此温和 |
[28:07] | Well, the Celeste I knew was never so cruel. | 我所认识的莎莉丝特绝不会这么残忍 |
[28:11] | What is it that you want? What’s your endgame? | 你想要什么?你最终的目的是什么? |
[28:12] | Oh, this game never ends, Elijah. | 这场游戏永远不会结束,以利亚 |
[28:15] | We’re both immortal, you know. | 我们都是永生的,你知道 |
[28:17] | Then what’s the point if you can’t possibly win? | 如果你赢不了,那还有什么意义呢? |
[28:19] | But I have. | 但我赢了啊 |
[28:21] | You just lost the girl. | 你刚刚失去了那女孩 |
[28:23] | The girl you never made a move on | 你无法和她更进一步 |
[28:25] | because you were so desperate to save your family. | 因为你太急切地想要拯救你的家人 |
[28:28] | And now your family lies in ruins. | 如今你的家人毁灭了 |
[28:30] | My family, despite all that you have done, | 尽管你做了那些事,我的家人 |
[28:33] | will heal in time. | 还是会完好如初的 |
[28:34] | If you had the time, maybe. | 如果你们有时间的话,也许吧 |
[28:36] | But you really think Rebekah ran far and fast from here? | 但你真觉得蕾贝卡飞快逃离这里了吗? |
[28:40] | -I bet she didn’t. -She’s long gone. | – 我敢说她没有 – 她早走了 |
[28:42] | Is she? | 是吗? |
[28:45] | She’s with Marcel. | 她和马赛尔在一起 |
[28:48] | Now, Marcel loves Davina. Davina is dead. | 马赛尔深爱黛维娜 黛维娜死了 |
[28:51] | But she could come back under the right circumstances. | 但她可能活过来 只要条件对了 |
[28:54] | They wouldn’t dare. | 你敢 |
[28:55] | If you hadn’t been so worried about Hayley, you might have figured it out sooner. | 如果你没有这么担心海莉 你也许会早点想明白 |
[28:58] | But you know who did have the time to think about it? | 但你知道谁有时间想明白吗? |
[29:01] | Your brother. I wonder what he’ll do. | 你弟弟 我想知道他会做出什么 |
[29:07] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[29:14] | You know your city’s history. | 你知道这个城市的历史吧 |
[29:16] | That night in 1919, | 1919年那晚 |
[29:17] | when the opera house burnt down on this very spot? | 这里的歌剧院被烧毁了 |
[29:20] | That was my father at his worst. | 那是我父亲的杰作 |
[29:29] | Well, this is off to a bad start. | 这可不是个好的开始 |
[29:31] | Your first big date together in public | 在我给予你们祝福之后 |
[29:34] | after I gave you my blessing, and he stood you up. | 你们第一次公开的重要约会 他却放你鸽子了 |
[29:37] | Something must have delayed him. | 他一定有事情耽搁了 |
[29:39] | Or, now that your illicit affair is out in the open, | 或者,你们的恋情公开了 |
[29:42] | he finds the whole relationship a tad lackluster | 他发现整段恋情乏善可陈 |
[29:44] | and has run off to Havana with a showgirl. | 就和舞女私奔去哈瓦那了 |
[29:46] | Don’t be such a toe rag. I’m going to check the lobby. | 别这么泥蛋,我去大厅找找 |
[29:51] | See if you can’t find our brother while you’re there. | 顺便去看看我们的哥哥在不在 |
[29:53] | The curtain is about to go up. | 就快开始了 |
[30:07] | I would advise against trying to flee, boy. | 我劝你最好不要试图逃跑,孩子 |
[30:12] | I can drive this into your heart | 在你试图逃跑之前 |
[30:14] | before you can even think of getting to your feet. | 我就能把这个刺进你的心脏 |
[30:19] | And I don’t want you to die, yet. | 我暂时还不想让你死 |
[30:23] | -Father. -“Father”? (CHUCKLES) | – 父亲 – 父亲? |
[30:26] | Still clinging to that word after all these years? | 这么多年了你还坚持用这个词? |
[30:29] | A bastard desperate for a daddy? | 一个渴望父亲的野种? |
[30:34] | I wonder if your real father would be as embarrassed as I was of you | 不知道你的亲生父亲 在我发现你不是我亲生的之前 |
[30:38] | before I discovered you were not mine. | 是否像我一样因你而感到丢脸 |
[30:42] | Most likely. | 很有可能 |
[30:43] | Whoa, whoa. Ah-ah. Easy now, boy. | 别激动,孩子 |
[30:49] | Don’t worry. Death will come. | 别担心 死亡终究会成真 |
[30:53] | But we need to have a little chat | 但在你摆脱永生的困扰之前 |
[30:55] | before you shuffle off your immortal coil. | 我们得聊一聊 |
[30:59] | Any words we have for each other have been spoken long ago. | 我们要对彼此说的话早就说完了 |
[31:04] | But know this. | 但你要知道 |
[31:06] | I am no longer the animal | 我不再是那个 |
[31:09] | begging for scraps of your affection. | 乞求你一点点关爱的动物了 |
[31:12] | I will die knowing my hatred of you was just. | 我死的时候,可以坦然恨你 |
[31:17] | I will fall, proud of all I have achieved here. | 我会在我建立的城池中骄傲地死去 |
[31:22] | So… | 所以… |
[31:25] | Mikael, | 麦可 |
[31:27] | if you’re going to kill me, then get on with it. | 如果你要杀我 那就赶紧动手吧 |
[31:32] | Au contraire, Niklaus, some things remain unsaid. | 恰恰相反,尼克劳斯 有些话还没说呢 |
[31:36] | For instance, you were right to be proud of your achievement here. | 比如,你在这里的成就的确值得骄傲 |
[31:39] | As I walked the streets, your name was spoken of | 当我走在街上,城里的上流人士 |
[31:43] | in reverent tones by the city’s finest. | 提起你都毕恭毕敬 |
[31:45] | So after I kill you, | 在我杀了你之后 |
[31:48] | I will remain here in New Orleans | 我会继续待在纽奥良 |
[31:50] | until every last person who remembers you is dead. | 直到每一个记得你的人都死去 |
[31:54] | The deeds of the mighty Klaus will be remembered by no one! | 伟大的克劳斯的功绩 再也没有人记得 |
[32:02] | And you, boy… | 而你,孩子 |
[32:07] | …will simply never have existed. | 就像从没存在过 |
[32:15] | Ah. The grand show. | 盛大的演出 |
[32:18] | I made some alterations in your honor. | 为了你,我做了一些更动 |
[32:22] | You’ll love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[32:31] | KLAUS: And what a show it was. | 那真是一出好戏 |
[32:38] | Mikael had compelled the audience to watch it all… | 麦可魅惑观众看完 |
[32:42] | …to applaud as if it were the drollest of comedies… | 把它当做一出滑稽喜剧而鼓掌 |
[32:47] | …and then to leave celebrating a terrific night at the opera. | 然后给歌剧院留下了惊心动魄的一晚 |
[32:52] | I tried to save Marcel. | 我试图救下马赛尔 |
[32:57] | My father had other ideas. | 我父亲却另有打算 |
[33:01] | Rebekah attempted to intervene. | 蕾贝卡试图阻止他 |
[33:03] | No… | 不! |
[33:08] | All these years, I actually believed she was trying to save me. | 这些年,我真的相信她是想救我 |
[33:21] | But then big brother swooped in. | 然后大哥冲了出来 |
[33:24] | There’s no helping Marcel. | 帮不了马赛尔了 |
[33:26] | Just when we thought all was lost. | 就在我们以为一切都没用了 |
[33:27] | We must run. | 我们得赶紧跑了 |
[33:31] | And so I ran, | 所以我逃跑了 |
[33:33] | beaten like the dog my father believed me to be. | 像我父亲认为的丧家之犬一样被打败了 |
[33:43] | And as we fled for our lives, he burnt it all to the ground… | 在我们逃命之时 他把这里烧成平地 |
[33:48] | …and with it, we assumed, Marcel. | 我们以为马赛尔也烧死了 |
[33:55] | I lived, but all that we had built died. | 我活下来了 但我们所建立的一切都毁了 |
[34:00] | As did the last shred of me that felt human. | 我最后一点人性也因此而毁 |
[34:04] | That is what my father took from me that night. | 这就是那晚我父亲从我身上夺走的东西 |
[34:08] | I assure you, Cami, | 我向你保证,卡蜜 |
[34:10] | I will not terrorize my sister and her lover for centuries. | 我不会恐吓我妹妹和她的爱人数个世纪 |
[34:13] | Nor will I humiliate, torment or dehumanize them. | 我也不会羞辱、折磨,使他们丧失人性 |
[34:18] | No, none of that. | 都不会 |
[34:19] | I will simply and quickly end them. | 我会简单快速地了结他们 |
[34:23] | Klaus, wait. | 克劳斯,等等 |
[34:33] | Now, you didn’t have to bite me to get me here. | 带我来这也用不着咬我吧 |
[34:39] | I wanted front-row seats to this show. | 我想要坐前排看好戏呢 |
[34:42] | And what show would that be? | 什么好戏? |
[34:44] | The one where you see your “always and forever” pact | 你即将看到你的“永远在一起”约定 |
[34:48] | come crashing down around you. | 毁于一旦 |
[34:51] | It’s a myth, Elijah. A myth I died for. | 那是个神话,以利亚 我渴望的神话 |
[34:56] | And yet here you stand alive, for now. | 你现在还活着 暂时而已 |
[35:01] | Is that a threat? | 这是威胁吗? |
[35:03] | Oh, there’s always another pretty, young body for me to jump into. | 总会有一个美丽的 年轻的身体等着我进入 |
[35:08] | From now on, | 从现在开始 |
[35:09] | every time you feel a connection to a woman, | 每一次你对一个女人有感觉时 |
[35:12] | you’ll be forced to wonder if it’s me. | 你都会被迫先想想这会不会是我 |
[35:14] | You’ll trust no one | 你不会相信任何人 |
[35:16] | and spend the rest of eternity alone. | 独自一人度过你的永生 |
[35:27] | I’m afraid you’re trapped. | 恐怕你是被困住了 |
[35:29] | Boundary spell. The Originals can enter, but they can’t leave. | 边界咒语 真祖可以进却不能出 |
[35:33] | -You wouldn’t. -I would, and I did. | – 你不会这么做吧 – 我会,我也这么做了 |
[35:48] | I got you, D. | 我找到你了,小黛 |
[35:51] | I got you. | 我找到你了 |
[36:07] | It’s a trap. Run. | 这是个陷阱 快走 |
[36:10] | -Get Davina out of here. -I’m not leaving you behind. | – 带着黛维娜离开这里 – 我不会丢下你的 |
[36:13] | -You must. -I will not leave you behind. | – 你必须要 – 我不会离开你的 |
[36:16] | I swear I will join you. Go. Get Davina someplace safe. | 我发誓我会追上你的 快走,带黛维娜去安全的地方 |
[36:21] | I will. | 我会的 |
[36:28] | Don’t worry. It’s a lunar spell. You’ll be free by the next moonrise. | 别担心,这只是个月咒 下一次月亮升起时你就自由了 |
[36:33] | My guess is, your sister won’t last that long. | 我猜 你妹妹撑不到那时候了 |
[36:47] | While this body has been a hell of a lot of fun, | 这副身体真是充满乐趣 |
[36:49] | I do think it’s time I find someone else to play in, don’t you? | 我觉得该换个人玩玩了,你说呢? |
[37:13] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[37:29] | (CHANTlNG lN FORElGN LANGUAGE) Return this soul… | 将此灵魂回到… |
[37:51] | Hello, Celeste. | 你好,莎莉丝特 |
[37:55] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能? |
[37:56] | Monique Deveraux and l had a little wager | 我和莫妮克德弗罗打了个小赌 |
[37:59] | regarding your ability to keep a promise. | 关于你是否能够遵守承诺 |
[38:03] | It appears I won. | 看来我赢了 |
[38:06] | You were so consumed with my downfall, | 你一心想摧毁我 |
[38:10] | that you lost the trust of one of your own. | 却失去了一位自己人的信任 |
[38:14] | No… | 不 |
[38:16] | Mon cher, no. | 亲爱的,住手 |
[38:19] | 凡事都有可能 | |
[38:21] | 一切还未结束 | |
[38:25] | Desole. | 抱歉 |
[39:00] | Davina, you’re okay. | 黛维娜,你没事了 |
[39:04] | You’re safe now. You hear me? You’re safe. | 你现在很安全 听见了吗?你很安全 |
[39:06] | I won’t let anyone hurt you, okay? | 我不会让任何人伤害你的 |
[39:17] | Rebekah! | 蕾贝卡! |
[39:19] | Rebekah! | 蕾贝卡! |
[39:23] | Cherish the breath in your lungs! It’ll be your last. | 珍惜你仅剩的几口气吧 这是你最后的机会了 |
[39:28] | The final act of Le Grand Guignol is upon us! | 大木偶剧场的最后一幕就要开始了 |
[39:33] | Where are my players? Enough running, children! | 我的演员呢? 跑够了,孩子们 |
[39:39] | Step out of the shadows, | 出来吧 |
[39:41] | so we may finish this tale of sorrows! | 我们就能结束这悲伤的故事了 |
[39:45] | -He’s coming. -Okay. | – 他来了 – 好 |
[39:52] | Drink, sister. | 喝吧,妹妹 |
[39:59] | Marcel. | 马赛尔 |
[40:07] | -He’s gone, sister. -No! | – 他死了,妹妹 – 不 |
[40:10] | Both of you must flee the city. I’ll hold him off, Niklaus. | 你们俩得赶快离开这里 我来拖住他,尼克劳斯 |
[40:14] | No. We fight him together. | 不 我们一起对付他 |
[40:18] | We cannot fight him. | 我们打不过他的 |
[40:19] | All we can do is do what we’ve done. We deceive him. | 我们只能像以前一样 欺骗他 |
[40:21] | We lead him astray. I can do that as well as anyone. | 把他引开 我可以做到 |
[40:25] | You take her far away from here. I’ll find you. | 你带着她离开 我会去找你们的 |
[40:28] | No, Elijah! You can’t. You can’t, Elijah. | 不,以利亚,不行 不行,以利亚 |
[40:33] | -This is just… This is my fault. -No. | – 这…这是我的错 – 不 |
[40:36] | This is my fault, Rebekah. | 这是我的错,蕾贝卡 |
[40:39] | I am so sorry. I’m sorry. | 真的对不起,对不起 |
[40:43] | Marcel… | 马赛尔… |
[40:49] | I thought we’d found a home here. | 我以为我们在这里找到了家 |
[40:55] | Niklaus, please. Sister, come. | 尼克劳斯,拜托 妹妹,来 |
[41:03] | You must leave. Go. | 你们得离开了,快走 |
[41:08] | Leave! | 快走啊 |
[41:21] | Elijah? | 以利亚? |
[41:25] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么? |
[41:28] | Rebekah, you should be on the other side of the world by now. | 蕾贝卡,你现在应该在世界的另一头了 |
[41:31] | You and I both know that wouldn’t have been far enough. | 你我都知道那也不够远 |
[41:35] | Get away from her! | 离她远点! |
[41:41] | She’s mine. | 她是我的 |